时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell. | 本庭在此判你服刑 斯科菲尔德先生 |
[00:08] | Why do you want to see Burrows | 你为什么这么急着要见布伦斯? |
[00:10] | Because he’s my brother. | 因为他是我哥哥 |
[00:11] | So you get yourself tossed into Fox River with him? | 所以你就来这里陪他? |
[00:14] | To what? Save him? | 为了什么… 救他么? |
[00:17] | And whoever it was that set me up wants me | 不管陷害我的是谁 |
[00:18] | in the ground as quickly as possible. | 都是想尽快将我除掉 |
[00:20] | Look,the closer it gets, | 听着 日子越接近 |
[00:21] | the more I’m worried that the bottom will fall out of this whole thing. | 我就越担心事情会被抖出来 |
[00:24] | That son of a bitch fingered Abruzzi. | 这就是那个指控阿布鲁奇的混蛋 |
[00:26] | Someone found Fibonacci. | 有人发现了菲波纳奇 |
[00:28] | Who was this someone? | 是谁 |
[00:30] | Why’d you hire him? | 为什么要雇他 |
[00:31] | Keep your friends close,and your enemies closer. | 靠近你的朋友 更加靠近你的敌人 |
[00:34] | Hey, come at me, John | 约翰 你动我试试看 |
[00:36] | I’m coming after you. | 我你孙子跪地求饶 |
[00:37] | I doubt it. | 我不信 |
[00:41] | I’m getting you out of here. | 我要把你弄出去 |
[00:42] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[00:43] | Not if you designed the place it isn’t. | 除非这地方是你自己设计的 |
[00:45] | You’ve seen the blueprints. | 你看过蓝图了 |
[00:46] | Better than that. | 远不止如此 |
[00:49] | I’ve got ’em on me. | 我已经纹在身上了 |
[01:05] | You’re anticipating every one of my moves three moves in advance. | 你的眼光总是放的很远 |
[01:09] | You’re a hell of a strategist, fish. | 简直是个战略家 |
[01:11] | You ever think about Boston? | 想过回波士顿么 |
[01:13] | Sure. | 当然 |
[01:14] | Think you’ll ever see it again? | 想再去看看么 |
[01:15] | I’m a 60-year-old man with 60 years left on my ticket. | 我已经60岁的老头了 还有60年的刑期 |
[01:19] | What do you think? | 你是怎么想的? |
[01:21] | I’m thinking about going. | 我就打算走出去 |
[01:23] | Well, there’s going and there’s going. | 偷偷摸摸的还是大摇大摆的 |
[01:25] | Which one do you mean? | 你指哪个呢 |
[01:27] | The one you think I mean. | 你心里面认为的哪个 |
[01:33] | Three days inside and he’s already thinking about turning rabbit. | 怎么有你这样的 刚进来三天就想开溜了 |
[01:38] | It’ll pass. | 你会习惯的 |
[01:39] | It always does. | 刚来的都这样 |
[01:42] | Got bigger things to worry about at the moment. | 现在有更重要的事值得关注 |
[01:45] | I’ve been in here long enough to know it when I see it. | 经验告诉我将有大事发生 |
[01:48] | The calm before the storm. | 暴风雨前的宁静 |
[01:50] | Whites and blacks are going at each other real soon here. | 黑人和白人即将开战了 |
[01:54] | Everybody chooses sides and a lot of guys bleed. | 人人选择自己的归属 然后便是血流成河 |
[01:58] | There a reason? | 为什么呢 |
[01:59] | Same reason you don’t put cats and dogs in the same cage. | 就像不能把猫和狗关在一起 |
[02:02] | They don’t get along. | 他们是天生的死对头 |
[02:33] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[02:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:35] | Toilet won’t flush. | 马桶冲不了水了 |
[02:37] | So? | 那么 |
[02:38] | Means only one thing, fish. | 只有一种可能 |
[02:45] | You can’t flush your contraband. | 这样你就无法冲走违禁品 |
[02:48] | We got nothing to worry about. | 我们没什么可担心的 |
[02:49] | Says who? | 那只是你 |
[02:55] | Under the table | 桌子下面 |
[03:01] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么玩意儿 |
[03:03] | It’s insurance, white boy. Now dump it. | 防身用的 赶快把它藏起来 |
[03:10] | Open it. | 把门打开 |
[03:15] | So, | 这样看来 |
[03:16] | tooling up for the race riot, are we? | 用来充当种族骚动的武器么 |
[03:20] | Hand it over. | 把它交给我 |
[03:24] | Huh. Rughead and the Billy. | 黑白之战 |
[03:27] | Which side are you on, anyhow, fish? | 那么你站在哪一边呢 小嫩鸡 |
[03:30] | That would be neither, boss. | 都不是 长官 |
[03:31] | Maybe you’re gonna go extracurricular with it, then. | 或许你会在户外活动时带上它 |
[03:34] | Stick a CO, maybe. | 用它来伤害狱警也说不定 |
[03:37] | Is there a problem here, deputy? | 有什么问题么 副警长 |
[03:38] | Got a shank in here. | 找到一把匕首 |
[03:42] | Is this yours? | 是你的么 |
[03:53] | You’re not a good liar. | 看你也不像是说谎的 |
[03:55] | Come on, Sucre. You’re going to the SHU. | 苏克雷 去禁闭室 |
[04:05] | Move along.Deputy | 去别的地方看看 副警长 |
[04:06] | I’m not done shaking this cell down yet. | 这间牢房的事情还没处理完呢 |
[04:08] | I said move along. | 我说让你去别的地方看看 |
[04:14] | In the old man’s back pocket, are you? | 有老头子为你撑腰啊 |
[04:16] | Well, I got news for you, fish. | 我告诉你 小嫩鸡 |
[04:17] | He may run this place during the day, | 白天这里也许他说了算 |
[04:20] | but I run it during the night. | 但是晚上却由我管 |
[05:04] | What the hell were you thinking, Michael? | 迈克尔 和我说说你的计划 |
[05:08] | How are we doing it? | 我们怎么出去? |
[05:10] | The infirmary. | 医务室 |
[05:12] | Infirmary. | 医务室 |
[05:14] | It’s the weakest link in the security chain. | 那里是保安系统的最薄弱环节 |
[05:17] | If I get that PUGNAC, | 一旦我拿到 方纳克 |
[05:19] | I’ll get all the access I need. | 我就能得到所有的一切 |
[05:20] | What the hell’s a PUGNAC? | 方纳克 是什么东西 |
[05:22] | It lowers my insulin levels to the point that I’m hyperglycemic. | 降低我的胰岛素指标 看上去就像得了糖尿病 |
[05:25] | As long as the good doctor thinks I’m diabetic, | 只要医生认为我患有糖尿病 |
[05:27] | I’ll have time there to do what I need to do. | 我就有时间在那里做一切我想做的 |
[05:30] | Which is? | 那是什么 |
[05:31] | A little work. | 一些琐碎的工作 |
[05:32] | A little prep for your arrival. | 一些准备工作 |
[05:34] | That’s the idea, anyway. | 无论如何 这就是我的办法 |
[05:36] | The idea? | 办法 |
[05:37] | There’s a little hitch in getting the PUGNAC. | 拿到 方纳克 需要费点力气 仅此而已 |
[05:40] | They don’t exactly stock it at the commissary. | 他们是不会在药房里卖这个药的 |
[05:42] | This thing’s riding on a bunch of pills? | 费了半天劲就为了拿那几片药 |
[05:44] | Someone’s working on it as we speak. | 咱俩谈话的时候已经有人在想办法了 |
[05:51] | Now’s not the time to trust a black inmate. | 这时候相信一个黑人狱友 可不是什么明智之举 迈克尔 |
[05:54] | Our relationship transcends race. | 我们的关系和种族无关 |
[05:56] | Nothing transcends race in here. | 在这里没有什么能够超越种族歧视 |
[05:59] | I can’t let you do it. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[06:00] | Good behaviour,you’re outta here in three years. | 好好表现 三年后你就会离开这里了 |
[06:02] | Gonna be a whole lot sooner then that. | 应该比那个早的多 |
[06:04] | It can’t be done. | 根本行不通 |
[06:06] | Can’t be done, Michael. | 根本行不通 迈克尔 |
[06:07] | No one’s ever broken out of Fox River. | 没有人能从 狐狸河监狱 逃出去 |
[06:08] | Every step’s already been mapped out. | 一切都在掌握之中 |
[06:10] | Every contingency. | 包括所有的可能性 |
[06:11] | Every contingency? | 所有的可能 |
[06:14] | You may have the blueprints of this place, | 虽然你有这地方的蓝图 |
[06:15] | but there’s one thing those plans can’t show you…people, | 但有一样东西你是无法控制的 那就是人 |
[06:18] | Guys like Abruzzi. | 阿布鲁奇 那样的人 |
[06:19] | You so much as look at these guys the wrong way, they’ll cut you up. | 你显然是看错他们了 他们迟早会对付你的 |
[06:23] | As far as these guys are concerned, | 对这些人而言 |
[06:25] | I’m just a con doing his time, | 我只不过是另一名虚度光阴囚犯 |
[06:27] | staying out of trouble. | 不会有什么问题的 |
[06:28] | You don’t gotta look for trouble. It finds you. | 在这里不是你找麻烦 而是麻烦主动找你 |
[06:31] | And when it does, we’ll be long gone. | 他们找上门来时 我们早已远走高飞了 |
[06:33] | This is madness. | 你简直疯了 |
[06:34] | You can’t get outta your cell. | 你连牢房都出不去 |
[06:36] | Not true. | 并非如此 |
[06:37] | What, you got a key? | 什么 你有钥匙 |
[06:38] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[08:11] | For the brothers at my side,Fish | 坐错地方了 小嫩鸡 |
[08:12] | Belongs to T-Bag. | 这里是帝博格的地盘 |
[08:14] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:16] | You best speak with respect, Fish. | 你说话最好放尊重点 小嫩鸡 |
[08:18] | Man kidnapped half a dozen boys and girls down in ‘Bama, | 这家伙在巴马时绑架了不少孩子 |
[08:21] | raped ’em and killed ’em. | 先奸后杀 |
[08:22] | Wasn’t always in that order, either. | 先杀后奸也说不定 |
[08:24] | Does T-Bag have a real name? | 帝博格 有真实的姓名么 |
[08:26] | That is my real name. | 那就是我真正的名字 |
[08:31] | No, no, no. Please… sit. | 没事 没事 没事 请上坐 |
[08:37] | So you’re the new one I been hearin’ all the rave reviews about. | 你就是传说中的那个新人 |
[08:42] | Scofield. | 斯科菲尔德 |
[08:43] | One thing’s for sure, you’re just as pretty as advertised. | 你就和传说中的一样漂亮啊 |
[08:47] | Prettier, even. | 甚至 更可爱 |
[08:52] | Rugheads got you scared, do they? | 黑鬼吓着你了 不是么 |
[08:54] | Sorry? | 你说啥? |
[08:54] | Assume that’s why you’re over here. | 所以你才坐到这里 |
[08:56] | Few days on the inside, | 进来的人都知道 |
[08:57] | any God-fearing white man realizes the correctional system’s | 虔诚的白人终于认清了现实 |
[09:00] | got a serious lean toward the African-American persuasion. | 在处理黑人和白人问题上 产生了严重的偏移 |
[09:04] | I hadn’t noticed | 我倒没发现 |
[09:05] | They got the numbers all right, so they think they do as they please. | 他们以为人多势众 就胜券在握了 |
[09:08] | We got one thing they don’t.. | 有一个东西是他们所没有的 |
[09:10] | surprise. | 那就是 突袭 |
[09:12] | We gonna take the ball game to them real soon. | 我们很快就要大干一场了 |
[09:15] | It’s gonna be nasty for a first-timer like you | 你第一次经历可能会比较难受 |
[09:17] | We’ll protect you. I’ll protect you. | 不过我们会保护你的 我会保护你的 |
[09:20] | All you gotta do is… | 你要做的只是 |
[09:23] | take this pocket right here | 抓住这只口袋 |
[09:25] | and your life’ll be all peaches and cream. | 这样生活将变得很美好 |
[09:27] | I walk, you walk with me. | 我走的时候你就跟着我 |
[09:29] | I’ll keep you real close so no one up in here can hurt you. | 就没人敢伤害你 |
[09:33] | Looks to me you already got a girlfriend. | 可你已经有女朋友了 |
[09:39] | I got a whole ‘nother pocket over here. | 这里还有一个呢 |
[09:41] | I’ll pass. | 我会没事的 |
[09:45] | I don’t protect you, | 如果我不保护你 |
[09:47] | them rugheads gonna gobble you up like a plate of black-eyed peas. | 黑人们会像对待一盘豆子一样把你吃掉 |
[09:50] | I said no. | 我说 不 |
[09:51] | Then you’d best move, then. | 那你现在就最好滚开 |
[09:53] | Now. | 马上滚 |
[09:59] | You come around these bleachers again, | 你有种再来我的地盘 |
[10:02] | it’s gonna be more than just words we’re exchanging. | 就再也不是只动嘴说说了 |
[10:05] | Know what I’m saying? | 懂我的意思么 |
[10:09] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:10] | Are you the Tim Giles that represented Lincoln Burrows? | 请问您是林肯·布伦斯的辩护律师 提姆·伊莱斯吗 |
[10:13] | Okay, if you’re a reporter… | 好吧 如果你是记者的话 |
[10:14] | I’m not a reporter. I know the defendant. | 我不是记者 我和被告认识 |
[10:18] | Oh. You family? | 你们是亲戚 |
[10:19] | Not exactly. | 也算不上 |
[10:21] | We were in a relationship a few years back. | 几年前我们曾交往过 |
[10:24] | Well, look, ma’am, I, uh… | 你看 女士 我 |
[10:25] | I..I don’t know what to tell you. I mean, the man was guilty. | 我不知道怎么告诉你 那个人的确有罪 |
[10:28] | The prosecution’s case was a slam dunk. | 已经盖棺定论了 |
[10:30] | Because the victim was the Vice President’s brother. | 就因为受害人是副总统的兄弟 |
[10:33] | If you’re suggesting that the federal government rammed this thing through, | 如果你指的是联邦政府介入的话 |
[10:36] | okay,I take offense to that, ’cause I fought for that guy. | 我也不想这样 毕竟我是他的辩护律师 |
[10:38] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[10:40] | The evidence was there. | 证据就在那儿 |
[10:43] | Lincoln worked for Steadman’s company. | 林肯 为斯蒂德曼的公司工作 |
[10:44] | He gets into a public altercation with the guy, so, he gets fired. | 他当众和这个人发生争执 于是就被解雇了 |
[10:47] | Two weeks later, Steadman’s shot dead. | 两周后 斯蒂德曼被枪杀了 |
[10:49] | The murder weapon is found in Lincoln’s house, | 凶器在林肯家被找到 |
[10:50] | and the victim’s blood found on his clothes | 而且他衣服上还有受害人的血迹 |
[10:53] | Trust me, there are cases you lose sleep over, but | 相信我 的确有很多案件使你夜不能眠 |
[10:55] | this isn’t one of ’em | 但决不是这件 |
[10:59] | What about Crab Simmons? | 那么 克拉勃·西蒙思 呢 |
[11:00] | Lincoln said he could exonerate him. | 林肯 说他能为他作证 |
[11:02] | Why didn’t you put him on the stand? | 为什么你不让他出庭呢 |
[11:03] | The man’s a five-time felon, all right? | 那哥们已经 五进宫了 |
[11:06] | He-He… He had no credibility. | 他 他毫无信誉可言 |
[11:07] | So you wouldn’t mind if I paid him a visit? | 你不介意我去拜访一下他吧 |
[11:10] | Be my guest.But I don’t think it’ll do you any good. | 你随便 但我觉得这对你一点好处都没有 |
[11:33] | Strange feeling. Don’t know how to explain it. | 感觉很奇怪 我也说不清是怎么回事 |
[11:39] | Now, um… | 现在 |
[11:41] | usually, my whole life, it’s always been crazy, | 我的生活一直充斥着疯狂 |
[11:45] | noisy, | 喧嚣 |
[11:47] | maddening, you know, in my head, but… | 甚至发狂 但是 |
[11:51] | right now, it’s quiet. | 现在却很平静 |
[11:54] | It’s perfect. | 很完美 |
[11:56] | I’m glad you came back. | 你回来我很高兴 |
[12:00] | I thought about you the whole time. | 我时时刻刻都惦记着你 |
[12:03] | You know, I made a lot of mistakes in my life. | 你也知道 我这一生犯了不少错误 |
[12:07] | I know that. | 我也知道错了 |
[12:09] | I’m gonna make it right. | 我想改正 |
[12:11] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[12:21] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[12:23] | I want to remember this. | 我想要留住这一刻 |
[12:24] | No. | 不要 |
[12:25] | Oh, come on. Come on, Vi, please. Just one. | 别这样 来吧 拜托 就一张 |
[12:27] | OK. | 好吧 |
[12:39] | Easy, man. | 别紧张 伙计 |
[12:40] | How are we doing on the PUGNAC? | 方纳克 搞定了吗 |
[12:41] | Hey, I’m working on it. | 嘿 我正在想办法呢 |
[12:42] | Well, work faster. I need that stuff tonight. | 你得抓紧 我今晚就需要那个东西 |
[12:45] | What’s up there in that infirmary that you need so bad? | 医务室有什么东西这么吸引你 |
[12:50] | You get me that PUGNAC and maybe I’ll tell you. | 帮我搞到 方纳克 或许我会告诉你 |
[13:10] | Thought we had an understanding. | 我认为咱们说的已经够明白的了 |
[13:12] | This here’s for the family. | 这里只提供给家庭成员 |
[13:14] | You made it pretty clear you ain’t blood. | 你已经表明不是家庭成员了 |
[13:17] | How about you hand that over? | 把那东西拿过来怎样 |
[13:31] | Nice looking piece of steel,bit of work. | 不错的钢条 只需稍做加工 |
[13:33] | You could do some serious damage with it. | 就能成为很好的武器 |
[13:37] | Question is, who was it you was plannin’ on damaging? | 可问题是 你究竟想伤害谁呢 |
[13:40] | I seen you with the Negroes, you know. | 我曾看到你和黑鬼在一起 |
[13:43] | Well, maybe you’re one of them milk chickens, | 或许你已经成为他们中的一员了 |
[13:45] | all confused, like. | 还一脸茫然 |
[13:47] | White on the outside,black as tar on the inside. | 外表是白人 骨子里却像石油一样黑 |
[13:50] | Maybe we oughta take a look at them insides and find out. | 真想到你体内看一下 你说是吧 |
[13:53] | Girl Scouts, | 女童子军们 |
[13:55] | is there a problem over there? | 你们那里有什么问题么 |
[14:00] | I think we’ll just hang onto this if that’s OK with you. | 咱们今天就算了 如果你觉得没问题的话 |
[14:03] | Hey! I’m not gonna ask you again.Let’s break up the party, ladies. | 我的话只说一遍 赶快解散 娘娘腔们 |
[14:08] | You heard the man, little doggie. | 你也听到他的话了吧 小可怜 |
[14:13] | Get along. | 走吧 |
[15:51] | What’s it take to shake down another inmate? | 怎么才能制服一个狱友 |
[15:53] | Get something he’s taken from you? | 让他归还本来属于你的东西 |
[15:55] | It would take Fibonacci. | 我要 菲波纳奇 作为交换 |
[15:57] | Well, I’ll give you Fibonacci. | 我会给你 菲波纳奇 的 |
[15:59] | I promise you that. | 我答应过你 |
[16:01] | When the time is right. | 等时机成熟了 |
[16:02] | The time is right now. | 时机已经很成熟了 |
[16:04] | No, when you and I are both standing outside those walls. | 当咱俩都站在高墙之外时才可以 |
[16:07] | You’re on life without parole. | 不用过着假释的生活 |
[16:09] | You’ll never stand outside those walls. | 跨越高墙是多么遥不可及的阿 |
[16:11] | Not unless you knew someone, | 除非你认识什么人 |
[16:14] | someone who knew a way out. | 而这个人知道如何离开这里 |
[16:16] | What do you say, John? | 你认为如何 约翰 |
[16:17] | I say I’ve heard nothing but blabber. | 你简直是年度最佳鬼扯编剧 |
[16:41] | Philly Falzone. | 菲利·法佐尼 |
[16:43] | It’s an honour. | 真是荣幸 |
[16:45] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[16:47] | Well, I, um… | 我 嗯… |
[16:49] | I just thought we’d, you know, fraternize | 我一直认为我们亲如兄弟 |
[16:51] | He looks like it, doesn’t he? | 他还真像 不是么 |
[16:53] | Looks what? | 像什么 |
[16:55] | Like everybody’s been saying. | 就像大家说的一样 |
[16:57] | You got no sack. | 你没有睾丸 |
[16:58] | You’ve been neutered. | 你被阉了 |
[17:01] | You shouldn’t talk to me like that. | 你不应该这么和我说话 |
[17:03] | You used to pick up my laundry. | 你过去是给我洗衣服的 |
[17:04] | Not any more. | 时过境迁了 约翰 |
[17:06] | John,word is that someone in here knows where Fibonacci is, | 约翰 传闻这里有人知道 菲波纳奇 的下落 |
[17:10] | and you’re not doing anything about it. | 可是你却无动于衷 |
[17:11] | I’m working on it. | 我正在办呢 |
[17:12] | Well, you’re not working on it fast enough. | 我想你的速度还不够快 |
[17:15] | Apparently, Fibonacci’s coming up for air again. | 很显然 菲波纳奇 很快就要露面了 |
[17:18] | Next month, a Congressional hearing. | 下月有个听证会 |
[17:20] | Now, if he testifies at that hearing, | 如果他去作证的话 |
[17:24] | a lot of people are going down, | 会有很多人要倒台的 |
[17:26] | including me. | 包括我 |
[17:28] | Now, I’ve known you a long time. | 咱们也认识好久了 |
[17:30] | Our wives are friends, | 咱们的妻子又都是好朋友 |
[17:32] | our kids go to the same Catholic school | 咱们的孩子又在同一所天主教学校读书 |
[17:35] | Now, it would be a shame if anything were to happen to your kids. | 你孩子要是出了意外 我会感到很惭愧的 |
[17:40] | I know my kids would miss them. | 我的孩子会想他们的 |
[17:41] | You don’t need to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[17:43] | I do. | 我有 |
[17:45] | I’ll get this guy. | 我会找到这个人的 |
[17:46] | We’ll get Fibonacci. | 然后搞定 菲波纳奇 |
[17:49] | Well, for everyone’s sake, I hope you’re right. | 好 为了大家 希望你是对的 |
[17:51] | I am. | 没错 |
[17:53] | Be well, John. | 保重 约翰 |
[17:56] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[18:07] | Yo, badge, I gotta use the phone. | 长官 我要打电话 |
[18:12] | Sure. You want a pizza and a pedicure too? | 是的 没问题 还是比萨和足疗么 |
[18:15] | No. It’s-It’s Monday, man. | 不 今天是周一 天啊 |
[18:16] | I gotta call my girl. She’s expecting my call. | 我要给女朋友打电话 她在等我的电话呢 |
[18:18] | Put a sock in it. You got nothin’ comin’. | 闭上你的臭嘴吧 你什么都别想了 |
[18:20] | No, no, no, man! No, man! | 不 不 不 |
[18:29] | Hey, pull up the manifest. | 查一下名单 |
[18:33] | Is there an Allen Schweitzer in gen pop? | 在数据库里有个叫 艾伦·施瓦茨 的人么 |
[18:39] | No. | 没有 |
[18:40] | How about the SHU? | 隔离室里呢 |
[18:42] | No. | 没有 |
[18:43] | Why you asking? | 为什么问这个 |
[18:44] | Curious, that’s all. | 好奇而已 |
[19:25] | You hear the trumpets, Fish? | 听到号角声了么 小嫩鸡 |
[19:27] | I know you hear’em. | 我知道你听到了 |
[19:29] | That’s Judgment Day | 末日审判 |
[19:31] | It’s comin’… real soon | 就快来了 很快 |
[20:01] | What are you doing in my cell? | 你在我这里干什么 |
[20:08] | I want in. | 我要加入 |
[20:20] | I’m not quite sure I heard that, Fish. | 我没听清楚 小嫩鸡 |
[20:21] | Did you just say you’re in? | 你说你要加入 |
[20:23] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[20:24] | You know the old saying, don’t you? | 有句老话说的好 |
[20:25] | In for an inch, in for a mile. | 得寸进尺 |
[20:27] | Whatever it takes. | 无论有什么后果 |
[20:28] | You want me to fight, I’ll fight. | 你让我打 我就打 |
[20:30] | The bolt from the bleachers– that’s what it was for | 看台的那个螺钉 就是用来做这个的 |
[20:32] | Well, you wanna fight,you’re gonna get your chance. | 你想要打架 会有机会的 |
[20:36] | Next count. | 下一次点名 |
[20:37] | -Tonight? -Problem with that? | -今晚 -有什么问题么 |
[20:39] | ‘Cause we goin’ straight at ’em. | 因为我们要从正面打垮他们 |
[20:41] | Better catch a square, Fish. | 你最好先有个准备 小嫩鸡 |
[20:43] | We undermanned in a big way. | 我们人手极缺 |
[20:45] | All I need’s a weapon. | 我需要武器 |
[20:47] | You want a weapon, bitch? | 你想要武器么 狗娘养的 |
[20:50] | There you go. | 给你 |
[20:52] | All prisoners return to cells. | 犯人都回到自己牢房 |
[20:54] | You have to prove yourself before we trust you with the heavy artillery. | 在干大事之前你必须向我们证实你的忠诚 |
[20:58] | Know what I’m sayin’? | 懂我的话么 |
[20:59] | Gates closing | 关上门 |
[21:10] | I wanted to apologize for being so short with you before. | 我为上次的匆忙对话向您道歉 |
[21:13] | No problem. | 没事 |
[21:14] | Closer it gets to an execution, | 越是接近死刑执行日 |
[21:15] | the harder it becomes, so that’s why I wanted to give you this. | 形势就越发的紧张 我想把这个交给你 |
[21:20] | It’s the, uh, surveillance tape of the garage that night. | 这是事发当晚车库的监控录像 |
[21:23] | It was a closed trial, so no one outside of the courtroom saw it. | 封闭的庭审 所以法庭以外的人都看不到 |
[21:25] | I thought it could help you out. | 希望能对你有所帮助 |
[21:27] | -With what? -Closure. | -帮助我什么 -放弃 |
[22:18] | Allen Schweitzer. | 艾伦·施瓦茨 |
[22:21] | That name mean anything to you? | 这个名字和你有关么 |
[22:25] | Should it? | 应该有吗 |
[22:25] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我不知道 所以才来问你 |
[22:30] | Never heard of the guy. | 从没听说过 |
[22:32] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[22:33] | Positive. | 我确定 |
[22:59] | Ah, what’s up, snowflake? | 你还好么 小白脸 |
[23:08] | Do you think I’m a fool? | 你以为我傻 |
[23:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:13] | I see you up there with the Hitler Youth. | 我看到你和 希特勒·犹思 在一起 |
[23:18] | I got a good mind to slash you open right now. | 我现在就想把你大卸八块 |
[23:20] | It’s not what you think. | 并不像你想象中的那样 |
[23:22] | They’ve got something I need. | 他们有我想要的东西 |
[23:24] | Now, see, that’s funny, | 真好笑 |
[23:27] | because I got something you need too. | 因为我也有你想要的 |
[23:31] | You want your PUGNAC, fish? Huh? | 你不是想要 方纳克么 |
[23:37] | I hate ’em, baby. So will you. | 都在这里 亲爱的 都是你的了 |
[23:43] | Listen, white boy. Your luckjust ran out. | 你的好运到此为止了 |
[23:47] | You chose the wrong side. | 你选错阵营了 |
[24:33] | Man, it’s great to see your face. | 看到你真高兴 |
[24:40] | I think it’s time you quit the charade,don’t you? | 别再玩了 好不 |
[24:42] | What? | 什么 |
[24:43] | It’s starting to ruin people’s lives. | 别人的生活都被你破坏了 |
[24:47] | Michael’s in here ‘cos he thinks you’re innocent. | 迈克尔也进来了 只因为他认为你是无辜的 |
[24:50] | What’s he told you? | 他告诉你的 |
[24:51] | He hasn’t told me anything, but I know. | 他什么都没告诉我 但是我知道 林肯 |
[24:54] | I know what he’s planning. | 我知道他是怎么想的 |
[24:56] | Call him off. | 叫他停手吧 |
[24:58] | If you love him, call him off. | 你要是爱他的话 就叫他停手吧 |
[25:02] | I saw the tape. | 我看过录像带了 |
[25:04] | That’s not how it went down. | 那是伪造的 |
[25:06] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我看见的是什么 |
[25:07] | I know what I saw. | 我只知道我看到的 |
[25:09] | I was there, remember? | 我当时在场 还记得么 |
[25:15] | I got high that night. | 那晚我喝多了 |
[25:17] | I had to. | 我是被逼的 |
[25:18] | It was the only way I could go through with it. | 我别无选择 |
[25:34] | I never pulled the trigger. | 我根本没开枪 |
[25:36] | The guy was already dead. | 那人早已经死了 |
[25:39] | Yeah, I know. You’ve told me a thousand… | 是的 当然 你和我说过不下千遍了 |
[25:40] | Then listen! I was set up! | 听着 我是被陷害的 |
[25:43] | I went there that night to clear a debt. | 我那晚去那只是想让他还钱 |
[25:44] | Crab Simmons was on my ass for the 90 grand I owed him. | 克拉勃·西蒙思 要我还他的9万美元 |
[25:47] | He told me the mark was some scumbag drug dealer | 他告诉我目标是个毒犯 |
[25:49] | and if I took it we’d be clean. | 事成之后 我们就两清了 |
[25:51] | I never pulled the trigger | 我根本就没扣扳机 |
[25:52] | All I know is that somebody wanted me in the same garage as Terrence Steadman that night. | 我所知道的就是有人想让我去 特伦斯.斯蒂德曼 所在的车库 |
[25:55] | Why would somebody want to set you up? | 他们为什么要陷害你 |
[26:00] | It wasn’t about me. It was about him. | 不是我 是他 |
[26:03] | Steadman? | 斯蒂德曼 |
[26:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:05] | The guy was like a saint | 他就像个圣人 |
[26:06] | All the charity work, | 从事慈善事业 |
[26:07] | the environmental progress his company was making… | 还有他公司在做的环保改革 |
[26:10] | About the only person in this entire country who had motive to kill him was you. | 这里只有你一人有杀害他的动机 |
[26:14] | You came all the way down here to tell me how guilty I am? | 你来这就是想说我有罪么 |
[26:19] | I don’t know why I came here. | 我也不知道自己来的目的 |
[26:27] | You have your life now. I know that. | 你现在有了自己的生活 |
[26:28] | I know that… | 我知道 |
[26:30] | but if what we had before meant anything to you, | 如果你念旧情的话 |
[26:33] | you’d find out the truth. | 希望你能找到真相 |
[26:38] | Maybe all this is the truth. | 或许这就是事实呢 |
[26:41] | Maybe they got it right. | 又或许他们是对的呢 |
[27:19] | Badge! | 长官 |
[27:20] | Open up, Badge! | 开门啊 长官 |
[27:22] | You talking again? | 又怎么了 |
[27:23] | It’s my girl’s birthday. | 今天是我女朋友的生日 |
[27:24] | Happy birthday to her, then. | 那祝她生日快乐好了 |
[27:25] | You gotta let me call her! Please! | 让我给她打个电话吧 求你了 |
[27:27] | I’ll give you a million dollars, if you let me use the phone. | 如果你让我给她打电话的话 我给你一百万 |
[27:28] | I seen your kicks, Sucre. | 我看过你的帐户 苏克雷 |
[27:30] | You got something like 40 cents to your name. | 你名下好像只有40美分 |
[27:32] | Please! | 求你了 |
[27:33] | God, no! | 天啊 不要 |
[27:57] | All right. Maricruz. What are you doing? Come on. | 你好啊 玛丽克鲁兹 还在等什么 快来吧 |
[28:01] | Yeah, it’s okay, Hector. You go ahead. | 没关系 赫克特 你去吧 |
[28:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[28:05] | I think I’m just going to take a cab. | 我想我还是找辆出租吧 |
[28:07] | What do you mean, like, go home? I mean, you just got here. | 你说什么 回家 不是刚到么 |
[28:14] | He didn’t call you, did he? | 他没给你打电话 是不 |
[28:18] | Look… I love Fernando to death, but the guy’s a deadbeat. | 我也非常喜欢 费尔南多 但这家伙游手好闲 |
[28:24] | You got to move on with your life. | 你的生活还要继续 |
[28:34] | Mr. Giles, | 伊莱斯 先生 |
[28:35] | we’d like to have a word with you, if we could. | 如果可以 还能否找您谈谈 |
[28:36] | I really don’t have time. | 我真的很忙 |
[28:38] | I’m afraid we’re going to have to insist. | 不好意思 情况紧急 |
[28:42] | It’s come to our attention that you made a FOIL request | 我们注意到是您提出了信息公开申请 |
[28:44] | a couple of days ago, on the Burrows case. | 就在几天前 关于布伦斯的案子 |
[28:47] | Yeah. So? | 是的 那么 |
[28:49] | Records show that you made a dupe of the surveillance tape. | 记录显示你您把监控录像做了拷贝 |
[28:52] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[28:54] | Mind us asking why? | 能知道为什么吗 |
[28:56] | It’s for one of Burrows’ old girlfriends, man. | 是为了他的一个前任女友 |
[28:59] | She was under the impression that the guy was innocent. | 她一直坚信那个人是无辜的 |
[29:01] | I figured it’d, you know, help her with closure | 于是我就想让她早点放弃算了 |
[29:03] | She’s in possession of the tape now, then? | 那么现在录像带在她那里 |
[29:05] | Don’t pull that card on me. | 别跟我这样 |
[29:07] | It’s the Freedom of Information Act. | 信息公开自由 |
[29:09] | She’s entitled to that tape as much as you or I are. | 她有权拥有那盘录像带 |
[29:11] | Oh,no, no, by all means, by all means. | 是的 是的 没错 |
[29:14] | -May I go now? -Just one more thing. | -我可以走了么 -还有一件事 |
[29:16] | This old girlfriend of his… | 他这个前女友 |
[29:19] | what’s her name? | 叫什么名字 |
[29:33] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[29:34] | Is this the Simmons residence? | 西蒙思 是住这儿么 |
[29:35] | I’m Ms. Simmons. | 我是 西蒙思 太太 |
[29:37] | I’m sorry. Um, | 对不起 我 |
[29:39] | I’m Veronica Donovan. | 我是 维罗妮卡·多诺万 |
[29:41] | I’m looking for Crab Simmons. Are you related? | 我想找一下 克拉勃·西蒙思 你们是亲戚么 |
[29:44] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[29:45] | Is he around? | 他在家么 |
[29:47] | No. | 不在 |
[29:48] | Could you tell me where I could find him? | 能告诉我在哪能找到他么 |
[29:49] | Lady, go away. I can’t help you. Can’t you understand that? | 女士 你走吧 我帮不了你 难道你还不明白么 |
[29:52] | Look, I’m sorry.It’s just… | 实在抱歉 我只是 |
[29:55] | a man’s life is at stake,and maybe your son can help him. | 有人危在旦夕 或许您的儿子能帮上忙 |
[29:59] | Crab can’t help nobody, lady. | 克拉勃已经帮不上谁的忙了 女士 |
[30:01] | He’s dead | 他已经死了 |
[30:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:20] | Heads up! 7-up, cons, stand your gate! | 注意 都站到门口 |
[30:28] | ‘Bout to jump off, Fish. | 好戏就要上演了 小嫩鸡 |
[30:46] | Ballard, get back on your number. | 鲍尔 回到你的位置 |
[30:51] | I need backup | 请求支援 |
[30:51] | I said back on your number! | 我说了回到原位 |
[31:55] | Help me… | 救我 |
[32:02] | Scofield! | 斯科菲尔德 |
[32:41] | You’re a dead man, Scofield! | 你死定了 斯科菲尔德 |
[32:44] | You hear me?! | 你听见了么 |
[32:46] | You’re a dead man! | 你死定了 |
[33:35] | I really don’t know what to say to you gentlemen. | 我不知道该说你们什么了 |
[33:38] | I try to give you the benefit of the doubt, | 我试着不去怀疑你们 |
[33:41] | I try to treat you with respect. | 试着去尊重你们 |
[33:45] | You can’t even respect yourselves. | 但你们自己却不尊重自己 |
[33:47] | So, there’s going to be a 48-hour lockdown. | 今后的48小时 将是一级防范禁闭期 |
[33:50] | No mess. No showers. | 不许吃饭 不许洗澡 |
[33:52] | No visitation. | 不许探监 |
[33:54] | And I strongly suggest that you all learn to get along. | 我强烈建议你们学会相处 |
[33:59] | Otherwise, the next time, it’s going to be a week, | 否则的话 下次将会是一周 |
[34:01] | and the time after that, it’s going to be a month. | 再往后 就有可能是一个月 |
[34:04] | Think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
[34:38] | Got a Leticia Barres on the line. | 有位叫 莱提莎·巴里斯 的人找你 |
[34:40] | I don’t know who that is. Take a message. | 我不认识他 先让她留言吧 |
[34:42] | She says she used to date Crab Simmons. | 她说她曾和 克拉勃·西蒙思 约会过 |
[34:48] | Leticia, thank you for calling. | 莱提莎 很感谢你能来电 |
[34:50] | You want to hear what I have to say, | 要是想和我谈话 |
[34:52] | we meet in a public place, where they can’t get to us. | 我们必须在公共场合会面 这样他们就抓不到我们了 |
[34:54] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where who can’t get to us? | 等等 等等 等等 谁要抓咱们 |
[34:56] | You want to hear what I have to say or not? | 你到底要不要听我说 |
[34:58] | ‘Cause if you don’t, I’m going to hang up right now. | 要是不想听的话 我马上就挂 |
[35:00] | No, no, no… you just name the time and the place. | 不 不 不 请告诉我时间和地点 |
[35:08] | Over here | 这里 |
[35:09] | Leticia, thanks for coming.. | 莱提莎 非常感谢你能来 |
[35:10] | Go easy, lady | 省省吧 女士 |
[35:11] | We don’t know each other, you got that? | 我们素不相识 明白吗 |
[35:13] | We’ll stay out here in the open where they can’t get to us. | 在这里他们就没法抓到我们了 |
[35:16] | Where they can’t do what they do. | 在这他们不能做他们想做的 |
[35:19] | Only reason why I’m talking to you | 我想和你谈话的唯一理由 |
[35:20] | ’cause they gonna kill your boy like they killed mine. | 就是因为他们会像杀我的丈夫那样来 对付你的男友 |
[35:22] | Coroner’s report says smack killed your boyfriend, Leticia. | 验尸报告说是海洛因害死了你丈夫 莱提莎 |
[35:25] | It was an overdose. Wasn’t no overdose | 是吸食过量所致 不是吸食过量 |
[35:27] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[35:28] | Crab didn’t use. He had a bad heart. | 克拉勃从不吸毒 他有心脏病 |
[35:30] | If he touched the stuff, it’d kill him. | 要是沾上毒品的话 会使他毙命 |
[35:32] | I mean, don’t you think it’s just the slightest bit of a coincidence | 你不觉得事情太巧合了么 |
[35:34] | he OD’d a week after your boyfriend’s crime? | 在你男朋友出事后一周他就死了 |
[35:37] | They killed him ’cause he knew things. | 他们是要杀他灭口 |
[35:40] | Things they didn’t want to get out. | 他们不想让事情泄漏出去 |
[35:41] | Like what? | 比如 |
[35:42] | Like who was really behind that hit that night. | 比如谁是那晚的真凶 |
[35:44] | Wasn’t Crab, that’s for damn sure | 肯定不是 克拉勃 |
[35:46] | And it sure as hell wasn’t Lincoln | 也肯定不是 林肯 |
[35:47] | Neither of them boys knew what they were getting into. | 他们俩根本就不知道是怎么被卷进去的 |
[35:49] | They were just pawns in a big game | 他们都被别人利用了 |
[35:52] | What? | 你说什么 |
[35:52] | -They’re here. -Who’s here, Leticia? | -他们来了 -谁来了 莱提莎 |
[35:54] | Don’t try to follow me. | 别跟着我 |
[35:55] | Don’t find me. I won’t testify. | 也不要找我 我是不会作证的 |
[35:57] | Just slow down and talk to me. | 能不能再和我说说 |
[35:58] | I’d get as far away from here as you can, girl. | 你我还是走的越远越好 |
[36:01] | ‘Cause there ain’t nobody they can’t get to. | 因为没有他们抓不到的人 |
[36:05] | Leticia! | 莱提莎 |
[36:41] | Hello? | 您好 |
[36:42] | We have a small complication. | 遇到点小麻烦 |
[36:45] | There’s a lawyer poking around. | 有个律师牵扯进来了 |
[36:47] | Veronica Donovan. | 维罗妮卡·多诺万 |
[36:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:51] | You can handle a girl who graduated | 你应该能搞定一个 |
[36:54] | in the middle of her Baylor law school class. | 从贝纳法学院毕业的女孩 |
[36:57] | At least I’d like to think so, | 至少我是这么认为的 |
[36:59] | given the stakes of what we’re dealing with here. | 不能拿咱们正在做的事情冒险 |
[37:08] | Anyone that’s a threat to what we’re doing is expendable. | 任何危害到咱们的人都要消灭 |
[37:12] | Anyone. | 任何人 |
[37:13] | Understood. | 明白 |
[37:15] | Then do what you need to do to make this go away. | 那就尽你所能把事情做好吧 |
[37:31] | You there, Pretty? | 你在么 亲爱的 |
[37:38] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你在 |
[37:40] | Just want you to know I’m coming for you. | 我会来找你的 |
[37:44] | You got nowhere to run. | 你哪儿也跑不了 |
[37:47] | You’re trapped in that little hole of yours. | 你被困在自己的小洞里了 |
[37:51] | Trapped like a pig I’m going to slaughter. | 就像一只无路可逃的猪 等着被我屠杀 |
[39:25] | Who’s my 1:00? | 谁一点钟来看病 |
[39:26] | Uh, Michael Scofield. | 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 |
[39:31] | I was wrong about you, Scofield. Here’s your PUGNAC. | 我误会你了斯科菲尔德 这是你要的 方纳克 |
[39:34] | Little bit late. | 稍微有点晚 |
[39:35] | Better late than never, right? | 但总比没有强 对吧 |
[39:37] | Scofield! Infirmary! | 斯科菲尔德 去医务室 |
[39:39] | We’ll see about that. | 去看看就知道了 |
[39:44] | I’m gonna find out, you know… | 我迟早会知道的 |
[39:46] | what it is you’re doing up there. | 你去那里的真正目的 |
[39:59] | How long does this take? | 需要多长时间 |
[40:00] | It used to take hours. | 过去会花上几个小时 |
[40:01] | They’ve come a long way with the new glucose kits | 他们最终发明了新的葡萄糖检测仪器 |
[40:03] | This’ll take us about ten seconds. | 现在只需10妙 |
[40:05] | Slide the strip into the meter, we’re ready to go. | 将剥片放进仪器 结果会马上出来 |
[40:11] | I’m sure you know this, | 我想你肯定知道 |
[40:12] | but average glucose for the non-diabetic is about 100 milligrams per deciliter, | 非糖尿病患者的 平均葡萄糖含量是每公升1000毫克 |
[40:16] | so we see a number like that here, and we know you’ve been misdiagnosed. | 如果结果在这个范围内 就说明误诊了 |
[40:28] | You seem nervous. | 你看起来很紧张 |
[40:30] | I do? | 有么 |
[40:31] | You’re sweating. | 你在出汗 |
[40:33] | Must be the needles. | 一定是因为打针的缘故 |
[40:35] | Never really got used to them. | 一直不太习惯打针 |
[40:37] | Somehow, with diabetes and that tattoo, I find that hard to believe. | 你患糖尿病还纹身 真不敢相信 |
[40:45] | Bad news, I’m afraid. | 恐怕是坏消息 |
[40:50] | 180 milligrams per deciliter. You’re definitely diabetic. | 每公升含1800毫克 你的确得了糖尿病 |
[41:01] | Do you need anything else from me? | 还需要我做些什么不 |
[41:03] | Arm to stick a needle in. | 做好打针的准备 |
[41:05] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[41:07] | I’ll see you Wednesday. | 星期三见 |
[41:09] | -Cute. -Prisoner. | -有意思 -一个囚犯而已 |
[41:14] | I don’t know. There’s something strange about him. | 我也说不好 他看起来有点古怪 |
[41:16] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[41:17] | I gave him the results of his blood test, | 我告诉他验血结果 |
[41:19] | and there was this look on his face. | 他脸上却表现出 |
[41:20] | It was, um… | 某种 嗯 |
[41:23] | relief. | 解脱的表情 |
[41:28] | It’s all right | 没事 |
[41:29] | I got it. | 我带他走吧 |
[41:30] | I’m headed over to A-Wing anyhow. | 正好我正要去A区呢 |
[41:35] | You’re positively beaming, boss. | 您看起来气色不错 长官 |
[41:37] | Got up on the right side of the bed this morning, I guess. | 人逢喜事精神爽 |
[41:41] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[41:42] | Sugar. | 我去加点糖 |
[41:43] | Don’t you move, Fishy. | 别乱动 小嫩鸡 |
[41:47] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你们要干什么 |
[41:48] | You’re coming with us, Fish. | 跟我们走 小嫩鸡 |
[42:04] | This little polka you and I have been doing for a while | 咱俩的游戏玩了有段时间了 |
[42:08] | as of this moment… | 此时此刻 |
[42:12] | it’s over. | 该有个了断了 |
[42:19] | Fibonacci. | 菲波纳奇 |
[42:21] | I want to know how you got to him… | 我想知道你是怎么找到他的 |
[42:24] | and where he is, right now. | 还有他现在在哪儿 |
[42:26] | Not going to happen, John. | 想都别想 约翰 |
[42:44] | Now, I’m going to count to three. | 现在我数三下 |
[42:50] | give you that information, I’m a dead man. | 如果我告诉了你 那我才死定了 |
[42:53] | You know it and I know it. | 这你我都知道 |
[42:59] | I’ll tell you the moment we’re outside those walls,not a second before. | 出去之后我会告诉你的 在这之前决不可能 |
[43:02] | You tell me now. | 你现在就得告诉我 |
[43:06] | Not gonna happen, John. | 不可能的 约翰 |
[43:08] | I’m going to give you one last chance. | 我再给你最后一次机会 |