时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[01:06] | Williamson, get in here! | 威廉森 快进来 |
[01:10] | What the hell happened in here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[01:11] | An accident. | 一点小意外 |
[01:14] | Let me get in here.Hold on. Come on | 赶紧把他送去医务室 快 |
[01:23] | Get out | 出去 |
[01:27] | I thought you said you were gonna have a conversation with him | 我以为你只是想和他说些悄悄话 |
[01:30] | Yeah, I did | 没错 |
[01:33] | Things… escalated. | 事情有点过火而已 |
[01:38] | We need some help here. | 我们需要帮忙 |
[01:41] | Bring him on into three | 带他去3号房 |
[01:42] | Kathy, I’m gonna need 10ccs of Xylocaine | 凯希 给他十毫升麻醉药 |
[01:51] | Thanks, guys. I’ll take it from here | 感谢帮忙 我来处理这事吧 |
[01:55] | I said thank you. I’ll take it from here | 我说了 谢谢 我会处理的 |
[01:58] | Let’s go | 走吧 |
[02:02] | OK | 好的 |
[02:03] | Let’s take a look at you | 让我看看你的脚 |
[02:07] | You’re OK. You’re OK | 你会没事的 |
[02:16] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[02:17] | Nothing | 没什么 |
[02:19] | This isn’t nothing?Michael | 这是没什么吗 迈克尔 |
[02:20] | I need you to tell me what happened | 我要知道发生了什么 |
[02:22] | Don’t make me lie to you | 不要逼我对你说谎 |
[02:26] | Please | 拜托 |
[02:34] | I think you had better start an investigation | 我希望内务部能对这件事进行调查 |
[02:36] | Oh, there’s no need. | 不需要 |
[02:37] | We know what happened | 我们很清楚发生了什么 |
[02:39] | Perhaps you’d been good enoughto enlighten me | 那麻烦你告诉我 |
[02:42] | There was a pair of gardening shears | 地上有一把除草剪刀 |
[02:43] | On the floor of the shed | 就在他工作的小屋子里 |
[02:44] | He stepped on them | 很明显 他踩了上去 |
[02:46] | The blade went right through his boot, huh? | 然后刀锋直接穿过了鞋割伤了他的脚 |
[02:48] | Yeah | 是的 |
[02:49] | So why wasn’t the boot still on his foot? | 但是为什么他的脚上没有鞋呢 |
[02:53] | Like I said, Doctor | 我说过了 医生 |
[02:55] | We got it taken care of | 我们已经搞定了这件事 |
[02:58] | Let’s go | 走吧 |
[03:34] | -I’ll kill that scum. -You won’t. | -我要把那个混蛋杀了 -不行 |
[03:35] | You kill him, you kill our ticket out of here | 你杀了他就等于扼杀了我们离开的机会 |
[03:38] | Look what he did to you | 看他对你做了什么 |
[03:39] | You won’t last a second here | 我怕你活不过下一秒钟 |
[03:40] | Unless I do something about it | 如果我不做点什么 |
[03:43] | You ever hear of Top Flight Charters? | 你听过顶点飞行公司吗 |
[03:45] | Yeah | 听过 |
[03:46] | They operate flights from small airfields in the Midwest | 他们运作中西部 一些小型机场的航线 |
[03:49] | Like the one ten miles away. | 那公司离这里不到10英里 |
[03:51] | They’re run by a shell corporation Abruzzi owns | 属于阿布鲁奇名下的空壳公司 |
[03:54] | We get him on board | 如果我们跟他合作 |
[03:55] | there’ll be a flight for us | 就可以保证我们能在越狱的当晚 |
[03:56] | The night we get outside these walls. | 坐上飞机销声匿迹 |
[03:58] | You’re willing to risk the entire escape | 你愿意把逃亡的成败 |
[03:59] | On a guy you don’t even know? | 寄托在这个你根本不了解的人身上 |
[04:02] | Preparation can only take you so far | 谋事在人 |
[04:05] | After that, you gotta take a few leaps of faith | 但成事在天 |
[04:09] | Abruzzi’s a huge leap of faith | 我不相信阿布鲁奇是可以信任的 |
[04:11] | I’m not talking about Abruzzi | 不仅仅是阿布鲁奇 |
[04:13] | There’s someone else who holds the key to this entire thing | 还有一人是关键人物 |
[04:15] | It either works or it doesn’t | 有了他 才决定最后是成功还是失败 |
[04:18] | Problem is | 问题是 |
[04:19] | I couldn’t know who that was until he got in here | 我要进来以后 才能肯定这个人是谁 |
[04:23] | Sucre? | 苏克雷 |
[04:24] | You can’t be serious | 你不是认真的吧 |
[04:27] | The guy’s a thief, Michael. He can’t be trusted | 那是一个贼 你不能相信他 |
[04:30] | Gonna have to trust him | 必须相信他 |
[04:32] | Because he’s my cellmate | 因为他是我的室友 |
[04:35] | How well do you know him? | 你对他了解多少 |
[04:36] | About as well as a man can in a week. | 认识了不过一周 |
[04:39] | You tell him, he tells everyone | 你告诉他等于告诉所有人 |
[04:41] | We’re done.You know that, right? | 那样我们就完了 你明白吗 |
[04:43] | If he’s not on board | 他不加入的话 |
[04:44] | There’s no digging in that cell | 我没法在牢房做任何事 |
[04:46] | And if there’s no digging | 如果真的是这样 |
[04:48] | Then there’s no escape | 逃亡只是做梦 |
[05:29] | Thank you for calling.Please leave a message after the tone | 你好 请在 嘀 一声后留下口讯 |
[05:34] | Maricruz | 玛丽克鲁兹 |
[05:35] | It’s me, baby. Are you there? | 是我 亲爱的 你在吗 |
[05:37] | Pick up if you’re there, Mari.I’ve been in the SHU | 你在的话接电话 我被关禁闭了 |
[05:41] | I’ve been thinking about you | 我一直很想你 |
[05:44] | About your body | 想你迷人的身体 |
[05:46] | God, I’ve been thinking about your body | 我一直在想你的身体 |
[05:48] | Hello? | 你好 |
[05:50] | Mrs Delgado… | 德尔加多太太 |
[05:52] | Hi, how you doing? | 你好吗 |
[05:53] | It’s me, Fernando | 我是费尔南多 |
[05:56] | Sorry to bother you at home | 抱歉打扰你 |
[05:58] | Do you know what’s up with Maricruz’s cellphone? | 你知道玛丽克鲁兹的手机怎么了吗 |
[06:01] | It just keeps going straight to voice mail | 一直都打不通 都是留言信箱 |
[06:03] | Maybe she has it turned off | 她大概把手机关掉了 |
[06:05] | Any chance you know where she is? | 请问你知道她在哪里吗 |
[06:07] | I know exactly where she is. | 我当然知道 |
[06:10] | And that would be? | 她在哪里 |
[06:11] | -With Hector. -Hector? | -和赫克特在一起 -赫克特 |
[06:14] | That’s right | 是的 |
[06:15] | They’re at the mall, I think | 他们出去逛街了 我想 |
[06:16] | I don’t suppose next time you see her | 你不想我再见她了 |
[06:18] | You could have her turn her phone back on? | 你是不是能让她把手机打开 |
[06:21] | Mrs Delgado, I know you don’t like me | 德尔加多太太 我知道你不喜欢我 |
[06:23] | But I love your daughter and she loves me | 但我爱你女儿 她也爱我 |
[06:26] | We’re gonna get married, you know? | 我们快结婚了 你知道吗 |
[06:28] | If you were a decent man,and you really loved her | 如果你是一个明白人 你也真正爱她的话 |
[06:31] | You’d let her live her life | 就不要再缠着她了 |
[06:34] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[06:36] | I’ll tell her you called | 我会告诉她你打过电话来 |
[07:46] | I’m looking to do some damage | 我想搞点破坏 |
[07:49] | Well, you’ve come to the right place. | 那你来对地方了 |
[07:50] | I want to do it slow. | 我要慢慢的那种 |
[07:53] | Inflict the maximum amount of pain | 造成最大痛苦的 |
[07:55] | So a guy wishes he’d die | 让人求死不能 |
[07:56] | And get it over with, | 你明白的 就是那种快死了 |
[07:57] | But just can’t quite get there. | 但又不会去见上帝的那种 |
[08:00] | Oh, I got that. | 明白 |
[08:03] | I got that. | 明白了 |
[08:09] | Look at this right here, boss. | 来看看这个吧 老大 |
[08:14] | I call it the gutter. | 我宝贝的收割者 |
[08:17] | You jam it in the stomach. | 从胃那里插进去 |
[08:18] | These bits hook the intestines. | 肠子都给拉出来 |
[08:20] | You give it a pull back | 只要轻轻一拉 |
[08:22] | poor sucker’s guts are hanging right out of his stomach | 那个可怜虫的内脏会乱成一团 |
[08:26] | And he’ll get a real good look at emcos | 他会像你说的那样 |
[08:27] | The wound’s not fatal | 求死不能 |
[08:29] | At least not until the infection sets in. | 至少在伤口感染之前不会死 |
[08:38] | You’re one sick puppy,you know that? | 你真是一个变态的家伙 你知道吗 |
[08:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:03] | What happened? | 你怎么了 |
[09:05] | I’m OK. | 我很好 |
[09:12] | They’ve gotten to you, haven’t they? | 他们打你了吗 |
[09:14] | The other prisoners. | 那些囚犯 |
[09:16] | My God, Michael, this place is gonna kill you. | 天呢 迈克尔 这地方会让你送命的 |
[09:19] | You said you talked to a woman. | 你说你跟一个女人有接触 |
[09:21] | -What was her name? -Leticia | -她叫什么 -莱提莎 |
[09:24] | -Leticia Barris. -How’d you know? | -莱提莎・巴里斯 -你怎么知道 |
[09:27] | A year ago I was doing exactly what you’re doing | 一年前 我也在做你现在同样的事情 |
[09:29] | Trying to find out the truth. | 试图找出真相 |
[09:31] | It’s a bottomless pit, Veronica. | 结果什么都没查到 维罗妮卡 |
[09:34] | They designed it | 他们都设计好了 |
[09:35] | So that when you got to the bottom of it | 一旦你穷追不舍 |
[09:37] | Lincoln would be dead | 林肯也会被杀 |
[09:38] | Why didn’t you tell me you were doing this ? | 你为什么不告诉我你也一直在查这事 |
[09:40] | Once the day was set | 一旦日子定下来 |
[09:41] | Once that final appeal had been rejected | 最终上诉被驳回 |
[09:44] | he had 60 days to live | 他只剩下60天的时间 |
[09:47] | I figured I could play their game | 我们不能任由他们摆布 |
[09:48] | and watch him die in the process | 眼睁睁看着他死 |
[09:51] | Or take matters into my own hands. | 我要把事情掌握在自己手里 |
[09:53] | You don’t have to do that | 你不需要这样做 |
[09:55] | Leticia knows something. If I can get it out of her | 莱提莎知道一些东西 我要找出来 |
[09:57] | Maybe we can reopen the case | 也许能重开林肯的案子 |
[09:59] | What’d she tell you ? | 她说什么了 |
[10:01] | Somebody else | 她说有人 |
[10:02] | was behind the killing of the vice president’s brother. | 是这策划谋杀副总统兄弟的幕后黑手 |
[10:05] | Who? She took off | 谁 她走掉了 |
[10:06] | Before I got anything out of her. | 在她说出来前就走掉了 |
[10:11] | She’s holed up in the Elysian Fields project. | 她是乐土计划的一部分 |
[10:12] | I’ll go see her this afternoon. | 我和她约了今天下午见面 |
[10:14] | That place is dangerous. | 那地方很危险 |
[10:16] | Take someone with you. | 找人陪你去 |
[10:17] | Who? | 谁 |
[10:19] | Fiance’d be a good place to start. | 可能你的未婚夫会是一个好人选 |
[10:20] | I think that’s probably the last thing in the world Sebastian would ever want to do. | 我想这会是他最不愿意做的一件事 |
[10:25] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[10:27] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:36] | No priors, a good student. | 没有前科 一个好学生 |
[10:39] | Then you get yourself arrested for intent to sell. | 因为贩药被抓住 |
[10:42] | Good life get a little boring? | 好日子过腻了 |
[10:44] | It was stupid | 我一时糊涂 |
[10:46] | It won’t happen again | 不会再发生这样的事情 |
[10:47] | Well, we’re all here to make sure of that | 我们就是要确认这一点 |
[10:50] | I took some to speak to your mother before you came in | 你来之前我跟你母亲聊过 |
[10:53] | She told me that | 她告诉我其实 |
[10:55] | there were some extenuating circumstances… | 你这么做是有原因的 |
[10:57] | If you mean that guy at Fox River, | 如果你想说在监狱的那个人 |
[10:59] | He’s got nothing to do with this. | 他跟这事没有一点关系 |
[11:01] | He refuses to call him his father. | 他拒绝称呼他为父亲 |
[11:03] | The world would be better without him. | 这个世界没有他会更好 |
[11:04] | LJ LJ | |
[11:05] | It’s clear to me you’ve got a lot of anger, young man. | 你的火气可不小啊 年轻人 |
[11:08] | It could land you in the wrong place. | 这样的情绪会让你做错事 |
[11:11] | To make sure that doesn’t happen, | 为了避免你再犯错 |
[11:13] | You’ll check in with me once a week. | 每周你要向我报到一次 |
[11:15] | Fridays. One hour. | 每周五 一小时 |
[11:17] | Your grades need to be pristine | 在学校不能无故缺席 成绩要良好 |
[11:20] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[11:21] | I will give you an really idea | 同时我有一个建议 |
[11:22] | Where that anger will get you if you don’t rein it in, | 你必须控制你的情绪 而不是被情绪控制 |
[11:25] | I’ll sign you up for the programme at Fox River. | 我会让你参加一个监狱辅导计划 |
[11:28] | You’ll have a mentor who you’ll work with weekly. | 在里面 你会有自己的导师 |
[11:30] | Give you some perspective. | 每周与你见面并给你相关辅导 |
[11:32] | A mentor? | 导师 |
[11:34] | Your father. | 你的父亲 |
[11:59] | Tell me that isn’t what I think it is. | 告诉我这不是我想的那东西 |
[12:01] | It isn’t what you think it is. | 这不是你想的那东西 |
[12:04] | Fish | 小嫩鸡 |
[12:04] | A cellphone in here? | 你在这里有手机 |
[12:06] | That’s cardinal sin number one. | 这是罪加一等 |
[12:08] | They can tack two years onto your bid. | 他们会在你刑期上加判你2年 |
[12:10] | If they catch you. | 如果你被捉到的话 |
[12:12] | You know what trouble | 你知道我会有麻烦 |
[12:13] | I can get for knowing this? | 就因为知道这事 |
[12:19] | Now, that means you can make calls whenever you want, right? | 那是不是我现在需要就可以打电话 |
[12:26] | I don’t like the look in your eye. | 我不喜欢你现在的眼神 |
[12:28] | What’s in there, you never saw it | 里面的东西 你从来没见过 |
[12:30] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[12:38] | Why didn’t you include any names? | 你为何不写下任何一个名字 |
[12:41] | Why would I want anyone to watch me die? | 我为什么要让别人看着我死去 |
[12:43] | I’ve seen it happen a number of ways. | 我见过很多人 |
[12:47] | Some people want to go it alone | 有些希望独自离去 |
[12:49] | Others have grandiose statements they want to make | 而另一些却在死前还在唠唠叨叨 |
[12:53] | But most want some member of their family there | 当然大部分人希望家人的陪伴 |
[12:58] | Before they leave this world | 在他们离开这个世界的时候 |
[13:03] | I’ll do it alone. | 我选择独自承受 |
[13:05] | Son, in my opinion, | 孩子 我的建议是 |
[13:08] | All inmates who have made that choice | 选择孤独离去的人 |
[13:11] | Have deeply regretted it in their final minutes. | 多半在临死前 后悔自己的决定 |
[13:17] | I’ll… | 我 |
[13:21] | Leave it blank for now. | 你留着这份申请表 |
[13:24] | You have less than four weeks now. | 你剩下不到4周的时间 |
[13:26] | You should give it some thought. | 再仔细考虑一下 |
[13:49] | Hi, I’m looking for Leticia Barris. | 我要找 莱提莎・巴里斯 |
[13:52] | Five. | 5号房 |
[13:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:14] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:24] | Don’t you move a muscle. | 不要动 |
[14:33] | Take it easy, Leticia. | 冷静点 莱提莎 |
[14:35] | You’re working with them , arn’t you ? | 你和他们是一伙的 不是吗? |
[14:37] | You think I’m stupid, lady? | 别把我当傻瓜 |
[14:38] | I hear the clicks on my phone, | 我知道我电话被监听了 |
[14:39] | I see the cars on the street. | 还有停在对面马路的车 |
[14:41] | I know you’re scared. I am too. | 我知道你很害怕 我也是 |
[14:45] | But, please, put the gun down. | 请你把枪放下 |
[14:51] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[14:54] | Ireland. What difference does it make? | 爱尔兰 去哪里有何分别 |
[14:56] | All the difference. | 有分别 |
[14:57] | Nobody got your testimony. | 你不曾在法庭作供 |
[14:59] | That’s the exact reason I’m still breathing. | 所以我现在还活着 |
[15:01] | I’m not with them. You have to believe me. | 我不是你的敌人 你一定要相信我 |
[15:04] | What are you sneaking in here for? | 那你偷偷来找我目的何在 |
[15:06] | I thought maybe they’d gotten to you. | 我只是担心他们先来抓你 |
[15:07] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:08] | Why do you care about my wellbeing | 你为什么这么关心我的处境 |
[15:10] | All of a sudden? | 只是一时兴起 |
[15:12] | I don’t. | 不是的 |
[15:13] | Finally, an honest answer. | 这才是句真话 |
[15:15] | But maybe you can save Lincoln. | 也许你可以救林肯 |
[15:17] | And maybe you can bring down the guys who killed your boyfriend | 还有把杀你男友的人 |
[15:21] | In the process. | 绳之于法 |
[15:22] | If someone killed you | 如果被杀的是你 |
[15:23] | And Crab could’ve done something to them | 你男友也会这样做吧 |
[15:25] | You think he would have? | 你以为他不会吗 |
[15:27] | I’m not as strong as he was | 我没有他那么坚强 |
[15:29] | I can’t take those people on. | 我不能对付那些人 |
[15:31] | I’ll take them on. | 我来对付那些人 |
[15:33] | All you have to do is come to my office | 你只需要来我办公室 |
[15:36] | And tell me what you know | 告诉我你所知道的 |
[15:37] | I’ll type it up | 我会记录下来 |
[15:38] | You can sign the affidavit and split. | 签署一份宣誓书后你就可以离开 |
[15:41] | I’ll take you to the airport myself. | 有需要我甚至可以 亲自送你去机场 |
[16:27] | Bellick. | 巴利克 |
[16:29] | Hey, what’s up, Lincoln? | 怎么了 林肯 |
[16:32] | I want extra time outside for the next two weeks. | 下几个星期 我需要多一点外出的时间 |
[16:34] | Paint fumes in PI must be getting to you. | 但你一定要刷墙的 |
[16:37] | Cellphones allowed in here? | 这里允许带手机吗 |
[16:42] | Who? | 谁 |
[16:44] | Extra time outside | 额外的放风时间 |
[16:46] | Couple cigarettes | 还要一些烟 |
[16:48] | Half-hour one week | 每周半小时 |
[16:49] | One cigarette | 一支烟 |
[16:58] | Know a con named Sucre? | 知道叫苏克雷的家伙 |
[17:10] | This is what I don’t understand, John | 我实在不明白 约翰 |
[17:13] | Otto Fibonacci fingers you | 菲波纳奇 指正你 |
[17:16] | He put you in prison for life | 他让你下半辈子蹲在大牢里 |
[17:19] | Yet you act like you don’t even want to find out where he is | 你似乎对此漠不关心 |
[17:22] | That’s not true, Philly. | 这不是真的 菲利 |
[17:24] | Maybe you don’t think you | 是不是你觉得自己 |
[17:25] | Have anything to lose any more | 已经一无所有了 |
[17:26] | You’re already locked up. | 你已经在里面了 |
[17:28] | Maybe | 你是不是 |
[17:29] | You like it here | 喜欢呆在里面 |
[17:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:33] | But what I do know is that | 我只是肯定 |
[17:34] | If Fibonacci testifies next month | 菲波纳奇 会在下月作证 |
[17:37] | You and I are gonna be neighbours. | 我快要成为你的邻居了 |
[17:39] | And I am not going to let that happen | 我不会让这一切发生 |
[17:42] | I don’t think you would fit in here, Philly. | 我想你不会适应里面的环境的 菲利 |
[17:47] | Fancy suits and ties and shirts. | 名牌衬衣 领带和西装 |
[17:52] | I think you’re right | 我想你是对的 |
[17:55] | So let’s cut to the chase. | 我不想跟你废话 |
[17:57] | Did you break this kid? | 你对付那小子没有 |
[17:59] | Did he tell you where Fibonacci is? | 他有没有告诉你 菲波纳奇 的下落 |
[18:10] | -What is this? -It’s a little gift from me to you. | -这是什么 -一个小礼物 |
[18:17] | -Are these his? -Yeah. He won’t crack | -这是他的 -他不肯开口 |
[18:24] | Well, perhaps you should consider using a different methodology then, John | 我想你要另找方法解决这事情 |
[18:29] | From what I gather | 据我所知 |
[18:30] | there are far worse threats in prison other than bodily harm | 有些东西比肉体伤害更能让人屈服 |
[18:34] | When you used to trust me, Philly | 记得以前你信任我 |
[18:37] | That I would get things done? | 是因为我总能把事情办好 |
[18:40] | That was | 以前我信任你 |
[18:41] | When you actually did get things done. | 是因为你确实能把事情做好 |
[18:50] | Daddy! | 爹地 |
[18:51] | Did you hear the news? | 你听到那消息了吗 |
[18:54] | What… what news? | 什么消息 |
[18:57] | We’re going to stay with Uncle Philly | 我们会和 菲利 叔叔 |
[18:59] | At the lake for a few weeks | 一起到湖边玩几个星期 |
[19:00] | Yeah, and we’re gonna have a good time. | 是的 我们会玩得很开心 |
[19:04] | You’re right, John | 你是对的 约翰 |
[19:07] | Maybe you’re right.I do trust you. | 我确实信任你 |
[19:09] | Now, you’re gonna take care of that thing, aren’t you? | 而你不会让我失望的 对吗 |
[19:20] | How are those bone-yard visits | 你的家属探访怎么样 |
[19:22] | Going with that girlfriend of yours? | 和你女友的那个 |
[19:26] | I imagine pretty good, huh? | 我想应该很不错吧 |
[19:33] | You know visitation rules stipulate that conjugals | 你知道这是 |
[19:36] | Are only for married couples. | 已婚犯人的专利 |
[19:38] | We’re engaged | 我们订婚了 |
[19:39] | Besides | 而且 |
[19:41] | I got that coming to me because I ain’t caused no static in this place | 我一向安分守纪 |
[19:45] | Please, don’t dead my conjugals. | 请不要剥夺我的权利 |
[19:49] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[19:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:53] | But in exchange | 但作为交换 |
[19:55] | You have to tell me where that cellphone is. | 我要你告诉我那手机的事情 |
[19:59] | Cellphone? | 手机 |
[20:00] | Don’t play stupid with me | 不要装傻 |
[20:02] | I’m giving you a chance to save your precious conjugals | 这是你保住操女人的权利的唯一机会 |
[20:05] | You lie to me, they’re gone | 如果你说谎 就什么都没了 |
[20:08] | And they’re never coming back. | 永远都不会有了 |
[20:12] | Where’s that cellphone? | 那手机在哪里 |
[20:43] | Turner | 特纳 |
[20:44] | Your transfer came in. | 你的换岗批准了 |
[20:45] | They want you in administration. | 上头要你负责管理 |
[21:02] | He didn’t talk. | 他没开口 |
[21:12] | All I got to say is I better get to make all the calls I want. | 作为回报 我只想打打电话 |
[21:19] | Gonna be kinda hard. | 这有点困难 |
[21:25] | Soap? | 肥皂 |
[21:28] | I lost my conjugals over soap? | 我因为一块肥皂失去夫妻权利 |
[21:31] | You may have lost your conjugals | 你是失去了一点权利 |
[21:32] | But I can do you one better | 但我会给你更多 |
[21:34] | I can get you to her. | 让你们可以在一起 |
[21:36] | With Maricruz? | 和玛丽克鲁兹 |
[21:37] | You can get me to Maricruz?That’s right | 你让我们在一起 没错 |
[21:38] | How you gonna do that? | 你要怎么做 |
[21:42] | We’re breaking out of here. | 我们准备越狱 |
[21:45] | How? | 怎么做 |
[21:47] | Starts in our cell | 从我们的牢房开始 |
[21:48] | In our cell? | 我们的牢房 |
[21:52] | To tell you the truth | 告诉你 |
[21:54] | It’s already started | 已经开始了 |
[21:56] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[21:58] | You think I want to break out of here? | 你以为我想越狱 |
[21:59] | 6 months from now I’m at the gate. | 再过16个月我就出去了 |
[22:01] | I’m getting married, | 我要结婚了 |
[22:02] | And not with no posse on my ass. | 我可不想在婚礼时被警察捉回去 |
[22:05] | I oughta beat you six ways till Sunday. | 伙计 我真想揍你 |
[22:07] | I lost my conjugals | 我失去了我的权利 |
[22:09] | Because of your little bar of soap. | 就因为你的肥皂 |
[22:10] | I had to see if you could keep a secret. | 我必须先测试一下你会不会泄密 |
[22:13] | You want a secret? | 你要秘密 |
[22:14] | I got a secret for you, fish | 我告诉你个秘密 |
[22:16] | You dig in my cell when I’m there | 你在我的牢房乱搞 |
[22:18] | I’m gonna split your wig. | 我鸡巴都给你割了 |
[22:20] | (西班牙语: 你的明白?) | |
[22:29] | That went well | 现在安逸了 |
[22:38] | Let’s start with Lincoln’s relationship with your boyfriend | 我们就从林肯和你男友的关系开始 |
[22:39] | Well,simple. | 很简单 |
[22:41] | He owed my man 90,000.He wasn’t getting it done | 他欠我男友9万块钱 一直没法还清 |
[22:44] | All of a sudden, it gets done | 突然间他有钱了 |
[22:46] | Crab walks up with 90k and a big-ass smile | 克拉勃 很高兴地拿着钱回来 |
[22:48] | Who paid him? | 谁给他的钱 |
[22:49] | Not Lincoln. They paid his marker. | 不是林肯 有人帮他付的 |
[22:51] | Who’s they? | 那些人是谁 |
[22:54] | It’s all right, Leticia.I told you, you’re safe here | 没事的 你现在很安全 |
[23:00] | Crab brought this guy home.Never seen him before | 我在家里见过他一次 就一次 |
[23:03] | Crab did what he always did | 克拉勃 在做大生意的时候 |
[23:06] | He told me to take a walk,so that’s exactly what I did | 总是叫我出去 |
[23:09] | There was something about this guy | 关于那个男人 |
[23:10] | He wasn’t the kind he usually dealt with. | 不像是克拉勃经常来往的那种人 |
[23:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:14] | Couldn’t put my finger on it till he went outside | 他们似乎不可冒犯 |
[23:17] | Then I knew | 我就知道 |
[23:18] | He had that look | 有那种感觉 |
[23:19] | -What look? -You know. | -怎样的感觉 -你知道 |
[23:20] | Like they own the place | 就像他们是掌权的人 |
[23:22] | Like they’re untouchable | 有一种权威的感觉 |
[23:24] | Like they’re government. | 就像是政府的人 |
[23:26] | So the government paid Lincoln’s debt? | 你说政府偿还了林肯的债务 |
[23:30] | Did Crab say what they wanted in return? | 克拉勃有没有说他们想交换什么 |
[23:33] | Uh-uh | 没 |
[23:34] | All right | 好吧 |
[23:36] | Just give me a moment to type this up. | 你等我一会把这些东西打好 |
[23:40] | -Where are you going? -I’ll have a smoke | -你去哪里 -抽根烟 |
[23:41] | This is only gonna take me a minute | 一分钟就好 |
[23:43] | So will the smoke | 我也是 |
[23:49] | No swelling, so there’s no sign of infection | 没有红肿说明没有发炎 |
[23:51] | I’ll keep you on antibiotics for ten days. | 再打十天抗生素 |
[23:55] | You should be good. | 你就会没事了 |
[23:58] | Michael .You will understand | 迈克尔 你要明白 |
[24:00] | By law I must file a report | 按照规矩 我要向上面报告 |
[24:01] | If I feel there has been prisoner misconduct? | 如果我知道囚犯之间有些什么 |
[24:04] | There’s no way this injury happened | 这伤绝不可能是 |
[24:06] | By stepping on a blade in a garden shed. | 意外踏上一把除草剪刀造成的 |
[24:09] | If you file the report,things could get a lot worse. | 你报告上去 事情对我而言会变得更糟 |
[24:12] | They’re not already? | 现在还不够糟 |
[24:13] | Not compared to what they could be | 比起他们能做的 这已经算好的了 |
[24:17] | I’ve made some enemies | 我有不少敌人 |
[24:19] | Yeah | 嗯 |
[24:21] | You scared? | 害怕吗 |
[24:25] | Men. OK | 好吧 |
[24:27] | Here’s what I think. I think you are scared. | 我想你肯定会害怕 |
[24:30] | And you wouldn’t be human | 如果不害怕那不正常 |
[24:32] | If you weren’t scared in a place like this. | 在这样的地方 |
[24:36] | When I was young, I couldn’t sleep at night | 我小的时候 晚上总是睡不着 |
[24:39] | Because I thought there was a monster in the closet | 总觉得衣橱里有怪物在窥视我 |
[24:42] | But my brother told me | 我哥哥对我说 |
[24:43] | There wasn’t anything in the closet but fear, | 门后面什么也没有 只有你的恐惧 |
[24:46] | And fear wasn’t real. | 那不是真实的 |
[24:49] | He said it wasn’t made of anything. | 恐惧没有形态 |
[24:50] | It was just… air. | 只是空气 |
[24:54] | Not even that | 他还说 |
[24:56] | He said you just have to face it | 你必须要面对它 |
[24:58] | You just have to open that door,and the monster would disappear. | 打开那扇门 怪物就会消失不见 |
[25:02] | Your brother sounds like a smart man | 你哥哥是一个聪明人 |
[25:04] | He is. | 是的 |
[25:07] | In here, though | 虽然在这里 |
[25:08] | You face your fear, you open that door, | 你勇敢的打开了门 |
[25:12] | And there’s a hundred more doors behind it | 但你发现后面还有一百扇门你要打开 |
[25:15] | And the monsters that are hiding behind them | 而且门后的怪物 |
[25:19] | Are all real | 全部都是真实的 |
[25:21] | If you want,I could recommend you be sent to ad seg | 如果你愿意 我可以申请把你送去文书区 |
[25:24] | With the rape victims and the snitches. | 和一群强奸犯和小偷在一起 |
[25:27] | It would keep you safe. | 这样可以保证你的安全 |
[25:30] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[25:32] | but I think I’d like to face the monsters on my own | 我宁愿自己面对那群怪物 |
[25:39] | Have a good smoke? | 抽完烟了 |
[25:41] | I don’t smoke | 我不抽烟 |
[25:47] | Didn’t mean to startle you. | 希望没有吓到你 |
[25:50] | Special Agent Kellerman, Secret Service. | 我是 凯勒曼 探员 特情局的 |
[25:53] | We’ve been informed that | 我们被告知 |
[25:54] | you obtained a copy of the surveillance tape | 你得到了一份保安录像的复本 |
[25:57] | Entered as evidence in the Burrows trial. | 是林肯布罗斯一案的重要证据 |
[26:00] | Is there a problem with that? | 有什么问题吗 |
[26:02] | We’re just following up | 我们只是来了解一下 |
[26:03] | Has there been an amendment to the Freedom of Information Act that | 是不是公共资料法有什么更改 |
[26:06] | I’m not aware of? | 我还不知道 |
[26:10] | When a prisoner gets | 你知道当一个死囚 |
[26:11] | close to the end of his time on death row | 即将行刑之前 |
[26:14] | There’s a lot of last-minute… | 总是有很多无谓的努力 |
[26:15] | I’m sorry.I don’t understand | 抱歉 我不明白 |
[26:16] | Why this would be a problem for the Secret Service | 是什么引起特情局的关注 |
[26:19] | It’s not | 没有 |
[26:20] | The prosecution made its case far beyond any reasonable doubt | 只是这案子的判决绝对勿庸置疑 |
[26:23] | and we know that we have the right man | 而我们清楚我们抓对了人 |
[26:27] | That being said, if you come across anything | 不过 万一你有可能找到 |
[26:30] | That could shed some light on his innocence, | 证明犯人无罪的证据 |
[26:33] | -I’m offering my help. -Sounds great | -我们会全力提供协助 -听起来不错 |
[26:36] | I really appreciate you coming by | 感谢你特意告诉我这些 |
[26:43] | Do you have a card, Agent Kellerman? | 你有名片吗 凯勒曼 探员 |
[26:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:47] | Don’t hesitate to call. | 随时给我电话 |
[26:49] | Thanks | 当然 |
[27:00] | Leticia | 莱提莎 |
[27:30] | -Sebastian, I’m so sorry. -Where are you? | -塞巴斯蒂安 很抱歉 -你在哪里 |
[27:33] | This isn’t the time. I’m sorry | 对不起 现在不是时候 |
[27:35] | This is the time. I’m at the reception hall. | 已经是约定时间 我现在接待室 |
[27:37] | The coordinator is here | 中介来了 |
[27:39] | the vendors is too | 卖家也到了 |
[27:41] | Look, I-I’m just…I’m sorry | 听着 我非常抱歉 |
[27:42] | I-I can’t talk right now | 现在不方便说话 |
[28:03] | I say we take his whole foot. | 我们把他整条腿卸掉好了 |
[28:05] | We could cut off all his limbs | 我们可以把他的四肢都砍掉 |
[28:07] | He still wouldn’t talk | 但他还是不会说一个字 |
[28:11] | Pain is not the answer here. | 痛苦有时不能解决问题 |
[28:14] | Maybe the Beatles were right after all | 或者只有披头士乐队是对的 |
[28:18] | Maybe all you need is love | 我们需要的只是爱 |
[28:24] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[28:25] | What does it look like? I’m rolling it up | 你觉得我在做什么 在收拾东西 |
[28:28] | You can’t do this | 你不能这样做 |
[28:29] | I’m done with your reindeer games | 我不会参与你的疯狂计划 |
[28:32] | I’m gonna transfer to a nice,quiet cell with a normal cellie | 我要去一个普通的 正常的牢房 |
[28:35] | One that doesn’t screw my entire life up | 去一个不会把我毁掉的地方 |
[28:37] | Look | 听着 |
[28:39] | I’m sorry about your conjugals | 对你失去权利我很抱歉 |
[28:41] | But if you go now… | 如果你现在离开 |
[28:46] | Don’t do this. Please | 不要这样 拜托 |
[28:48] | Listen to me, fish. | 听我说 |
[28:49] | I got 16 months | 我只有16个月 |
[28:51] | I got a fiance to think about | 我还有未婚妻在外面 |
[28:53] | I get caught with a hole in my wall | 如果我做这样的事 |
[28:55] | I don’t get to see the real world for another five years | 我要再过五年才能看见外面的世界 |
[28:58] | Let’s go, Sucre | 走吧 苏克雷 |
[29:00] | I can’t do that | 我不会这样做 |
[29:02] | There is a solution. We can work it out. | 凡事总有解决的办法 我们可以商量 |
[29:05] | Sorry, fish | 对不起 小嫩鸡 |
[29:14] | Can I ask you something? | 可以问个问题吗 |
[29:16] | Why have you denied | 你为何不愿意 |
[29:17] | any family or loved ones to be there for you in the end? | 让家人和至爱陪你走最后一程 |
[29:21] | Why would I let them watch me die? | 为何要让他们看着我死去 |
[29:24] | I’ve caused them enough pain. | 我已经带来很多痛苦 |
[29:26] | Maybe it’s not about them watching you die. | 也许并不是他们看着你死去 |
[29:31] | Maybe it’s about me watching them live. | 你意思是我看着他们好好活着 |
[29:33] | -That the final torture? -No | -让我因此内心煎熬 -不是的 |
[29:37] | It’s about how you want to leave this world. | 在你离开这个世界的时候 |
[29:40] | What’s the last image you want to take with you? | 你希望最后带走怎样的影像 |
[29:43] | A stranger? | 一个陌生人 |
[29:59] | Got an issue with our little friend over there? | 想对那边的小朋友做什么 |
[30:02] | You don’t need consent | 不需要你同意 |
[30:03] | You don’t give the green light. | 这跟你没什么关系 |
[30:05] | Everything in here runs through me. | 这里的所有事情都需要我的同意 |
[30:07] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[30:08] | May Tag’s in the ground because of that piece of detritus | 梅・塔格 就是因为他才死了 |
[30:12] | So now you want him | 所以你要他偿还 |
[30:13] | Every day for the rest of his bid. | 用他剩下的每一天 |
[30:17] | Seems you and I have something in common | 似乎英雄所见略同 |
[30:27] | Get in! | 进去 |
[30:29] | Easy, now, fish | 放松点 小嫩鸡 |
[30:32] | Don’t make this any harder than it needs to be | 不要让大家都不好过 |
[30:35] | It’s time we came to an arrangement | 下面我们将会有些安排 |
[30:37] | Don’t you think? | 你不反对吧 |
[30:52] | You know, I was thinking I was gonna gut you bow to stern | 我在想怎样把你的内脏狠狠地取出 |
[30:55] | As soon as I laid eyes on you | 就在我们眼神接触的瞬间 |
[30:57] | But, alackaday, you look so pretty when you’re scared, don’t you? | 我想你痛苦的样子一定很漂亮 不是吗 |
[31:04] | I’ll get the love out of the way | 也是我爱的表达方式 |
[31:06] | Before the hate | 爱到极点就是恨 |
[31:07] | What do you say, pretty? | 你觉得呢 帅哥 |
[31:13] | Maybe it’s time I lit up that leather once and for all, huh? | 也许是时候我们好好了解一下对方 |
[31:22] | God, he talks too much. | 鸟人废话是多 |
[31:26] | You and I need to have a conversation. | 我们需要好好聊聊 |
[31:39] | What happened in there was my way of saying | 里面发生的事表明了我的态度 |
[31:42] | I know I’ve been going about this whole thing the wrong way. | 之前我们有点小误会 |
[31:49] | I’m trying to make amends here | 我想表示一点歉意 |
[31:52] | Bygones be bygones | 过去的就过去了 |
[31:55] | You’re a mercurial man, John | 你真善变啊 约翰 |
[31:57] | I prefer bold. | 我更认为是有胆识 |
[32:05] | Tell me what you need from me | 说你想从我这里得到什么 |
[32:07] | A trade | 交易 |
[32:08] | You get me a plane | 你给我飞机 |
[32:10] | And I’ll get you Fibonacci | 我给你 菲波纳奇 |
[32:12] | What do you need a plane for? | 你要飞机做什么 |
[32:14] | I think you know | 我想你知道的 |
[32:16] | I help you, I’m in | 我帮你的话 我也搅进去了 |
[32:17] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[32:20] | I do | 当然 |
[32:22] | Just gotta know the exact date and time | 我要知道准确的日期和时间 |
[32:25] | I’ll tell you soon enough | 很快我会告诉你 |
[32:26] | Soon enough won’t cut it | 迟则作废 |
[32:27] | I need to be outside before Fibonacci testifies | 在 菲波纳奇 作证之前 |
[32:31] | You will be | 没问题 |
[32:33] | He testifies in one month | 只有不到一个月了 |
[32:35] | Then you’ll be out in plenty of time | 还有很多时间 |
[32:37] | If not, you’re a corpse | 如果做不到 你死定了 |
[32:43] | So cut the crap | 长话短说 |
[32:45] | Tell me the exact date and time | 我要知道日期和时间 |
[32:47] | So I can start making the arrangements | 我才能安排 |
[32:49] | I don’t know if I can trust you yet | 我还不确定是否应该相信你 |
[32:51] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[32:51] | Like I said, John, you’re a mercurial man | 我说过了 因为你很善变 |
[33:04] | Lewis, take these off | 路易斯 把这些解开 |
[33:07] | Sink, I can’t do that | 我不能这样做 |
[33:08] | Come on, man. I’m in a cage | 伙计 我在牢里 |
[33:10] | Ten minutes | 十分钟 |
[33:12] | Please | 求你 |
[33:14] | It’s my kid | 是我儿子 |
[33:30] | So, here we are | 我们又见面了 |
[33:34] | Yeah | 是的 |
[33:36] | How you been? | 你怎么样阿 |
[33:38] | You know, in trouble. | 你知道的 有点麻烦 |
[33:41] | How’s your mom? | 你妈妈呢 |
[33:45] | She’s good | 很好 |
[33:49] | I’ve been talking to the chaplain | 我跟牧师聊天 |
[33:50] | They’d like me to decide on who I should have at the… | 他们要我决定谁 呃 |
[33:57] | I guess what I’m trying to say is… | 我想说的是 |
[34:00] | When you get to the end,you start to realise | 直到最后一刻 你才会意识到 |
[34:04] | What’s important to you | 什么是最重要的 |
[34:06] | You know, who really matters to you. | 谁是无法取代的人 |
[34:10] | And, you know | 然后 你知道 |
[34:13] | That leaves you and Mike | 我说的是你和迈克尔 |
[34:15] | The only blood I got left in this… | 唯一与我有血缘关系的亲人 |
[34:18] | this world | 在这个世界上 |
[34:21] | Yeah, I gotta say | 我想说 |
[34:21] | I’m not really following what you’re saying | 我不是很懂你在说什么 |
[34:24] | Well, uh… | 只是 |
[34:28] | In the end | 到了最后 |
[34:30] | The only thing that matters is love | 我的心里只剩下爱 |
[34:34] | Blood, family, you | 血缘 家人 还有 你 |
[34:53] | Um…Give me your hand | 给我你的手 |
[34:56] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[34:58] | Give me your hand | 给我你的手 |
[35:01] | Give me your hand | 你的手 |
[35:13] | I want you to be there when… | 我想你能来 |
[35:16] | I want you to be there the day before I die. | 在我行刑的那天 |
[35:21] | So I can see you. | 让我看见你 |
[35:24] | So I can hold you. | 我可以抱抱你 |
[35:33] | I… | 我 |
[35:37] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[35:38] | I’ve always loved you | 我一直都爱你 |
[35:50] | This whole thing… | 这一切 |
[35:55] | I don’t know if I can take it | 我不知能否能够承受 |
[36:00] | Me either | 我也是 |
[36:02] | I don’t have a choice | 但我别无选择 |
[36:05] | You do | 但你有 |
[36:29] | I am so sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[36:32] | I met with this woman today | 今早我和一位女士会面 |
[36:33] | And she knew things about Lincoln’s case | 她知道林肯案子的一些内情 |
[36:36] | Then she just disappeared | 然后她就消失了 |
[36:37] | I think something happened to her | 我想她出事了 |
[36:39] | Look. | 听着 |
[36:40] | I’m gonna make this real easy for you | 我尽量把话说得简单点 |
[36:43] | Do you want to get married | 你还想跟我结婚吗 |
[36:46] | Or not? | 还是不想 |
[36:51] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[36:53] | Wonderful | 很好 |
[36:57] | Maybe we could postpone it | 或许我们可以延期 |
[36:58] | I can’t do this right now | 现在我不能 |
[37:00] | I had thoughts in it | 我没心思在这上面 |
[37:01] | It’s supposed to be a celebration… | 这应该是一件值得高兴的事 |
[37:02] | If you’re really telling me | 如果你这样说 |
[37:03] | You want to postpone this thing | 你希望延期婚礼 |
[37:07] | then I want to cancel it. | 那么我想还是算了吧 |
[37:14] | Sebastian | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[37:16] | I’m sorry | 很抱歉 |
[37:20] | I’ll come and get my stuff tomorrow | 明天我来收拾自己的东西 |
[37:55] | Open on 40 | 打开40号 |
[38:01] | Scofield | 斯科菲尔德 |
[38:02] | Found you a new cellie | 你有新狱友了 |
[38:04] | I found him in psych ward | 你运气不错在精神病区转送过来一个人 |
[38:07] | You were the only guy with an empty tray | 因为只有你这里还有空位 |
[38:09] | Psych ward? | 精神病区 |
[38:10] | You got a problem with that? | 你有意见吗 |
[38:12] | Cos if you do | 有的话 |
[38:15] | Please feel free to drop it into my suggestion box here | 你可以把意见放进我的建议箱 |
[38:26] | Haywire, get in here | 海威尔 进来 |
[38:33] | Close it up on 40 | 40号 关门 |
[38:39] | Scofield | 斯科菲尔德 |
[38:41] | Just a heads-up | 提醒你 |
[38:43] | Don’t make eye contact with him. | 不要跟他有眼神接触 |
[39:12] | Lincoln, we have a problem | 林肯 我们有麻烦了 |
[39:15] | -I got a new cellmate. -Who? | -我有一个新的室友 -谁 |
[39:19] | That’s a problem | 这真是一个麻烦 |
[39:20] | We’ll just have to bring him on board. | 只好把他拉进来 |
[39:22] | You don’t bring a guy like that on board | 这样的人可帮不上忙 |
[39:24] | I’ll work when he’s sleeping | 那只有等他睡觉以后才能干活 |
[39:27] | Ten feet, Scofield | 离开十步 斯科菲尔德 |
[39:36] | -How far behind are we? -Three days | -我们进度滞后几天 -3天 |
[39:39] | I thought you said the margin for error was zero days | 你说过我们没有时间可以浪费 |
[39:42] | I did | 是的 |
[40:13] | Nice out here. | 这地方真不错 |
[40:15] | I’ve got a buddy. | 我有一个朋友 |
[40:16] | He’s got a place way back up in these woods. | 在这附近的森林有栋房子 |
[40:18] | Come up here hunting around this time of year. | 每年这个时候就来这里打猎 |
[40:26] | Get her back in. Back in. | 把她弄出去 |
[40:28] | Come on. | 来 |
[40:31] | Over here. Come here. | 过来 |
[40:36] | Take her out there. | 带她去那边 |
[40:37] | She’s nothing. | 她无关紧要 |
[40:39] | Nobody would believe her if she talked, anyway. | 即使她说了什么也没人相信 |
[40:43] | Hundred yards or so should do it. | 找个一百码的地方搞定她 |
[40:47] | Do it. | 快去 |
[40:49] | Go. | 去 |
[41:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:08] | You got to believe that. | 你要相信我 |
[41:11] | Damn it. | 糟糕 |
[41:37] | Please! | 求求你 |
[41:41] | Please! | 求求你 |
[41:46] | Please! | 求求你 |
[41:59] | Pick up the casings. | 处理一下 |
[42:51] | What’s your problem? | 怎么了阿 |
[42:53] | I got a neuroanatomic lesion | 我有神经损伤 |
[42:55] | affecting my reticular activating system. | 影响到我脑袋的网状活化系统 |
[42:58] | What does that mean? | 是什么意思 |
[43:00] | It means I don’t sleep. | 意思是我不用睡觉 |
[43:04] | At all. | 完全不用 |