时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Put down your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[00:10] | I find it incumbent you see the inside of a cell. | 我有充分证据来判你有罪 |
[00:13] | I’m looking for someone, guy named Lincoln Burrows. | 我正在找人 那家伙叫 林肯・布伦斯 |
[00:15] | Man killed the VP’s brother. | 那家伙杀了副总统的兄弟 |
[00:17] | Why you want to see Burrows so bad, anyhow? | 为什么你这么着急想见布伦斯 |
[00:19] | He’s my brother. | 因为他是我哥哥 |
[00:20] | -I’m getting you out. -It’s impossible. | -我正想法把你弄出去 -这不可能 |
[00:22] | Not if you designed the place,it isn’t. | 如果我是这里的设计人 就有可能 |
[00:24] | -You’ve seen the blueprints. -Better than that. | -你看过这儿的设计图纸了 -不仅如此 |
[00:27] | I’ve got’em on me. | 我把它纹在身上了 |
[00:29] | You find out who’s trying to bury him. | 你查到是谁想害他么 |
[00:30] | -Nobody’s trying to bury him. -The evidence was cooked. | -没人想害他 -那证据是伪造的 |
[00:33] | There’s a lawyer poking around. | 有个律师在多管闲事 |
[00:34] | Anyone that’s a threat is expendable. | 对任何危害到我们的人都是可以消失的 |
[00:39] | I’m gonna kill that scum. | 我要杀了那人渣 |
[00:40] | You won’t. You kill him, you kill our express ticket out of here. | 不能那样 如果你杀了他 你就毁了大家逃出去的希望 |
[00:44] | you doing here? Where’s Maricruz? | 你来这儿干吗 玛丽克鲁兹 呢 |
[00:45] | She’s with me now. | 她现在和我在一起 |
[00:46] | Fish, I gotta be back in. | 听着 我必须回那儿去 |
[00:48] | Nick Savrinn with Project Justice. | 尼克・萨维恩 的那个司法案子 |
[00:50] | My boss may not think Lincoln’s case is worth looking into, | 我的老板认为林肯的案子 已经没有再跟进的必要了 |
[00:52] | but I do. | 但我可不这么想 |
[00:54] | When do we get started? | 我们什么时候动手 |
[00:55] | Getting through this wall is just the beginning. | 打穿这堵墙只是第一步 |
[00:57] | There’s a whole lot of real estate in between here and the outside walls. | 这堵墙和外面还隔着好多呢 |
[01:01] | That is a transfer request. | 这是份移送的文件 |
[01:03] | Michael Scofield is getting shipped out tomorrow. | 迈克尔・斯科菲尔德明早会被转到其他监狱去了 |
[01:39] | I assume this is about your transfer request for Michael Scofield. | 我想你们是为 迈克尔・斯科菲尔德 的那份移交申请来的吧 |
[01:41] | More specifically, why you denied it. | 更确切地说 为什么你拒绝 |
[01:44] | Look, Mr Kellerman, do I come to your house | 听着 克勒曼先生 我可没跑到你家 |
[01:46] | and tell you where to put your furniture? | 然后对你家里家具摆设指手画脚 |
[01:49] | We’re just asking for professional courtesy. | 我们只是帮你一个小忙而已 |
[01:51] | But you’re asking for a federal courtesy in a state penitentiary. | 我这个小小的州监狱可承受不了 你们联邦政府的好意 |
[01:54] | Most people on your position would be happy | 多数在你位置上的人 |
[01:56] | to have a body taken off their hands. | 都会很乐意这件事让别人接手的 |
[01:58] | These men are my responsibility. | 惩罚那些人是我的责任 |
[02:00] | From the minute they walk through those walls | 从他们踏进那儿起 |
[02:01] | to the time they’ve paid their debt to society, | 直到他们还清了社会责任为止 |
[02:04] | I’m responsible for them. | 我都会对他们负责 |
[02:05] | Which means that unless he’s done something I don’t know about, | 也就是说除非 斯科菲尔德 他做了什么我还不知道的事 |
[02:08] | he is gonna stay here at Fox River under my watch. | 他就将一直在我的监管下待在这儿 |
[02:12] | Mr Pope, in our line of work, | 普柏 先生 在我们的调查中 |
[02:14] | we’ve discovered that just about everyone has done something that someone doesn’t know about. | 刚好发现一些其他人还不知道的事 |
[02:20] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[02:21] | Right now, just a piece of history. | 目前看 还只是一段过去的事情而已 |
[02:23] | Whether it becomes a current event,now, that’s up to you. | 至于是不是将会变成现在时 就看你怎么做了 |
[02:32] | My wife already knows about Toledo. | 我妻子已经知道 托雷多 的事了 |
[02:35] | Does she really? | 是么 |
[02:43] | You’re a smart man, Warden. | 你是个聪明人 监狱长先生 |
[02:45] | I’m sure if you look hard enough, | 我相信如果你仔细看 |
[02:46] | you could find a reason why Michael Scofield’s presence is no longer required | 你肯定能找到一个原因来解释 |
[02:50] | at this particular correctional facility. | 为什么 迈克尔・斯科菲尔德 不再需要呆在这儿了 |
[03:05] | I need some more PVC here, boss. | 这儿需要更多的管子 长官 |
[03:20] | -Boss? -Sure thing, Burrows. | -长官 -这个很常见 布伦斯 |
[03:23] | But, hey, I don’t wanna check for splinters. | 但 听着 我可不想挨个找碎片去 |
[03:25] | -I want every piece accounted for. -Sure. | -我希望每一片都有去处 -当然 |
[03:29] | I got a ripped fertilizer bag inside. | 我发现里面有袋撕破了的化肥 |
[03:34] | Hey, you! | 嘿 你 |
[03:36] | You! | 就是你 |
[03:38] | Get in there and clean it up | 去把里面清理干净 |
[03:40] | before this whole place starts smelling like San Juan. | 否则里面太难闻了 |
[03:46] | OK, he’s on his way. | 嘿 他正朝这儿走来 |
[03:48] | Do you mind telling me what this is all about? | 能告诉我究竟发生什么了吗 |
[03:54] | These are the guys we’re breaking out with. | 这些就都是要越狱的 |
[03:58] | I don’t think so, fish. | 我可不这么想 小子 |
[03:59] | That was not our agreement. | 之前我们可不是这么说的 |
[04:02] | I’m not gonna work with this | 我可不想和这些 |
[04:04] | -crazy rhino. -Keep pushing it, John. | -和这些疯子一起 -你再说阿 |
[04:07] | Yeah, I keep pushing it, you know. Huh? | 是的 我就要说 |
[04:09] | What’s your deal, man? | 那你能做些什么 |
[04:11] | Touch my brother again and I’ll show you. | 再动我的兄弟试试 我就会让你知道 |
[04:18] | Brother? Your brother? | 兄弟 你的兄弟 |
[04:25] | We’ve only got a few minutes. | 我们只有几分钟的时间 |
[04:27] | We’re gonna spend them spitting on each other, | 我们是用它来互相扯皮 |
[04:28] | or are we gonna talk some business? | 还是一起谈点正事儿 |
[04:31] | The reason we’re all here today is we have a decision to make. | 我们现在必须作出一个决定 |
[04:34] | English, Fitz, or Percy. | 英格力士 费兹 还是博西 |
[04:37] | If we’re gonna pull this off, | 如果我们想成功越狱 |
[04:39] | we need to take one of them out. | 我们就得在这几个中选一个 |
[04:42] | And you want us to tell you which one? | 你想让我们告诉你选哪个么 |
[04:45] | I just want you to help me get to them. | 我只是想让你们帮我想清楚 |
[04:47] | -I’ll take it from there. -You’re crazy. | -我会作出判断 -你疯了 你知道吗 |
[04:50] | -All I need is five minutes. -You won’t get five seconds. | -我只需要五分钟 -你连五秒钟都没有 |
[04:53] | I thought you had everything worked out. | 我以为你什么都搞定了 |
[04:55] | We’re not breaking out of a Jamba Juice. | 我们不是要逃出一家连锁店而已 先生们 |
[04:58] | It’s gonna take more than digging a few holes. | 不仅仅需要挖几个洞 |
[05:00] | There are eyes, ears, | 这里有这么多耳目监视 |
[05:01] | dots that couldn’t be connected from the outside. | 根本不可能与外面联系 |
[05:04] | -And English, Fitz or Percy? -One of those dots. | -那英格力士 费兹 博西 -正是计划的一部分 |
[05:10] | And how exactly are you supposed to pull this off? | 那你究竟想怎么搞定这些事 |
[05:14] | With a little help from my friends. | 我的朋友会帮助我的 |
[05:34] | Sucre, hold up. | 苏克雷 等一下 |
[05:36] | Scofield, you’ve got company. | 斯科菲尔德 有人要见你 |
[05:47] | Why do I get the feeling that there’s more to you than meets the eye, Scofield? | 为什么我总觉得你有事瞒着我呢 斯科菲尔德 |
[05:54] | Anything you wanna tell me? | 有什么事想说的吗 |
[05:59] | Some other reason you’re in here besides holding up a bank? | 你进来的原因 除了抢银行之外 |
[06:14] | -You’re being transferred. -What? | -你会被转走 -什么 |
[06:17] | We’re moving you over to Statesville. | 你会被转移到 斯特斯维尔 |
[06:20] | -You can’t do that. -Yes, I can. | -你不能这么做 -不 我能 |
[06:22] | I’m the boss here.This is my house. | 我是这儿的头 这儿我说了算 |
[06:27] | -Three weeks. -What for? | -我要三个星期的时间 -什么 |
[06:29] | Lincoln Burrows. | 林肯・布伦斯 |
[06:31] | He’s being executed in three weeks. | 三周后他将被处决 |
[06:33] | I’m aware of that. What’s that to you? | 恩 这个我知道 可这儿和你有什么关系 |
[06:36] | He’s my brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[06:40] | When I knew I was being sent to prison, | 当我知道我要被判刑 |
[06:42] | my attorney petitioned the DOC. | 我的律师就请求监狱总局 |
[06:45] | -So you could be near him. -That’s right. | -这样你就能和他在一起了 -没错 |
[06:50] | Don’t take that away from me. | 别把我转走 |
[06:53] | Not until it’s over. | 至少在这一切都结束前 |
[06:56] | I’m not the one behind the transfer. | 不是我想转走你的 |
[06:59] | You’re up against much bigger fish than me. | 你的对头是比我还要高的人物 |
[07:05] | I’ll arrange for you to say goodbye. | 我会安排你们互相再见的 |
[07:08] | You ship out tomorrow. | 明天就走吧 |
[08:36] | I’m going into the walls,see if I can access the roof. | 我打算今晚动手 看看是否能到屋顶 |
[08:39] | You going to tell me about the transfer? | 不想说说转监狱的事么 |
[08:42] | -I’m taking care of it. -You’re taking care of it? | -我会处理的 -你会处理 |
[08:45] | Sounds to me like you’re reaching. | 听起来你已经搞定了 |
[08:48] | Maybe. A little. | 也许 有些进展 |
[08:51] | A little. | 有些进展 |
[08:53] | You know, I had made my peace to what was coming. | 你知道嘛 本来我已经准备接受这一切了 |
[08:55] | and then you show up and give me the one thing | 但你出现了 给了我一样东西 |
[08:57] | a man in my situation shouldn’t have. | 是我这种人不应该有的东西 |
[09:00] | Hope. | 希望 |
[09:01] | And now that’s gonna be taken away. | 但似乎又要被夺走了 |
[09:02] | -Don’t do this, Linc. -I got three weeks. | -别这么想 林肯 -我只有三周的时间了 |
[09:05] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么样 |
[09:13] | Come on, Michael. | 说阿 迈克尔 |
[09:14] | What do you want me to do? | 你到底想让我做什么 |
[09:18] | Bring her back. | 带她回来 |
[09:20] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我做不到 |
[09:22] | But, look, there’s some stuff that I can do. | 听着 有些事情我的确可以做 |
[09:26] | It’s not gonna be the same,but we’re gonna figure it out. | 虽然一切都不一样了 不过我们会想办法的 |
[09:29] | And no matter what,it’s still gonna be me and you. | 而且 不管发生什么 我们永远在一起 |
[09:34] | OK, but what if something happens to you? | 好吧 但如果你出事儿了怎么办 |
[09:39] | You just have a little faith. | 你只要 相信我就可以了 |
[09:49] | Just have a little faith. | 相信我就可以了 |
[09:55] | All right, here’s the deal. | 好吧 就算这样 |
[09:57] | We believe Lincoln,this tape is a lie. | 我们相信林肯 这录影带是伪造的 |
[09:59] | -It has to be. -you saw it. It’s all there. | -肯定是的 -你都看到了 都在这儿了 |
[10:01] | Yeah, but, but maybe what we’re looking for is what’s not there. | 恩 也许我们要找的不是这个 |
[10:06] | OK. Steadman. | 好吧 斯蒂德曼 |
[10:08] | You see, what’s he looking at? -car? A pedestrian? | -你瞧 他在看什么 -车 还是什么人 |
[10:12] | No,No,No. His eye line is too high, right? | 不 不 不 你看他的视线太高了 不是吗 |
[10:13] | It’s like he’s looking right into the camera. | 看起来他更像是在看摄像头 |
[10:15] | Might as well be saying “cheese.” | 可能还在说 茄子 |
[10:19] | Now he just sits there. | 可现在他就坐那儿而已 |
[10:21] | Like,10, 15 seconds, as if he was… | 像这样待了十 十五秒左右 看起来他在… |
[10:23] | 等人 {\fn方正综艺简体}{\3c&H202020&}Waiting for someone. | |
[10:24] | There. | 这里 |
[10:27] | That’s a nine millimetre. | 那可是一把九毫米口径的手枪 |
[10:28] | Shouldn’t there be some kind of kick or something? | 难道不该有点后坐力什么的吗 |
[10:30] | Lincoln’s pretty strong. | 林肯身体很壮实 |
[10:31] | Yeah, but strong enough to bury a recoil? | 难道壮到可以消除任何后坐力么 |
[10:34] | Now, you shoot someone, | 假设 你杀了人 |
[10:36] | supposedly for revenge. | 如果光为了复仇 |
[10:38] | do you take the time to go back in | 你还会花时间返回来 |
[10:40] | and hit the glove box? Or get the hell out of there? | 翻箱倒柜的 还不赶紧离开吗 |
[10:42] | Feds said he was trying to make it look like a robbery. | 他们说他想造成一个抢劫的假象 |
[10:47] | Look. | 看着 |
[10:48] | Look at Lincoln’s angle as he leaves the frame. | 看到林肯离开摄像头的角度没有 |
[10:53] | walks away from the car. | 远离车的方向走去的 |
[10:55] | Now, this guy, | 但现在这家伙 |
[10:57] | who conveniently hides his face from the camera | 故意没有让自己的脸被摄像头捕捉到 |
[10:59] | he comes back in. Why? | 那他为什么还要返回呢 为什么 |
[11:01] | To explain the bloody pants they’d already planted in his apartment. | 正好能解释在他公寓里发现的 那条带血的裤子 |
[11:04] | -Nick, this is great. -Yeah | -尼克 这太棒了 -恩 |
[11:07] | -Who shall we go to? -Nobody. | -我们该去找谁 -现在谁都不找 |
[11:10] | Yet,I mean,to the unbiased eye, | 我是说 从公正的角度看 |
[11:11] | we’re just backing a horse that died in the gate. | 我们正从死神边缘抢夺时间 |
[11:13] | A lot of “what ifs” and conjecture, you know. | 有很多不确定的因素 你知道的 |
[11:14] | We don’t have anything. We need some evidence. | 我们什么都没有 我们需要证据 |
[11:17] | Look, if Lincoln didn’t fire this gun, | 瞧 如果 林肯没开那枪 |
[11:20] | then somebody with some serious skills went to | 那一定有个非常专业的人 |
[11:21] | work on this to prove he did. | 伪造了这盘带子来证明他开了那枪 |
[11:23] | Fine, but how do we prove that? | 恩 那我们怎么证明呢 |
[11:27] | I know a guy. | 我认识一个人 |
[11:29] | -You know a guy? -Yeah, I know a guy. | -你认识一个人 -是的 我知道 |
[11:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:34] | Seems we need to have another powwow. | 看来我们得再做次讨论 |
[11:37] | There’s been talk about you packing your bags. | 听说你正在整理你的行李 |
[11:39] | Don’t believe everything you hear. | 别听信谣言 |
[11:41] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不会去 |
[11:46] | You know, I have a really hard time trusting you, fish. | 你知道 我真的很难相信你 |
[11:49] | The important thing is that we stay on schedule. | 重要的是我们仍然按计划进行着 |
[11:52] | -And English, Fitz and Percy? -English, Fitz or Percy. | -英格力士 费兹 或者 博西 -英格力士 费兹 或者 博西 |
[11:56] | You want to know which one we should take out? | 你想知道我会怎么选么 |
[11:58] | all due respect, I don’t need opinions. | 没别的意思 不过我不需要你的建议 |
[12:01] | I need answers. | 我得知道答案 |
[12:02] | Remember, The warden leaves at five tonight, | 记住 监狱长晚上五点离开 |
[12:04] | so by five past five we’re going to need that key. | 所以五点零五分之前 我们得拿到钥匙 |
[12:06] | And how is this key gonna give you the answers? | 有了钥匙 你怎么能得到答案呢 |
[12:09] | I’ll worry about that. | 我会考虑这个问题的 |
[12:11] | You,Worry about getting the key. | 你的问题是拿到钥匙 |
[12:13] | This key better be worth it. Understand? | 这把钥匙最好能有所值 明白吗 |
[12:25] | Afternoon, Mr Scofield. | 下午好 斯科菲尔德 先生 |
[12:28] | I need to know if there’s any way to block a transfer order. | 我想知道怎么才能不被转移 |
[12:31] | -There’s about 50 ways. -All right. | -至少有五十种方法 -那好 |
[12:33] | I’ll take the quickest. | 我要那种最快的 |
[12:35] | You file a motion for what they call an “interlocutory injunction.” | 你写份申请来获取所谓的 临时禁令 |
[12:39] | -How long does that take? -How fast can you write? | -这需要多久 -你能多快写完 |
[12:42] | A man can claim almost anything violates his constitutional rights. | 人们可以声称任何东西都有 可能损害到他们的合法权益 |
[12:46] | There’s environmental issues, allergies, | 像环境问题 过敏反应 |
[12:49] | religious requirements, take your pick. | 宗教需要等 你可以选个适合你自己的 |
[12:51] | -What if they don’t buy it? -Don’t matter. | -如果他们不接受怎么办 -没关系 |
[12:53] | Court’s required by law to hear your motion | 法律规定 法院必须接收你的申请 |
[12:55] | Until they do, you can’t be transferred. | 那样在他们受理之前 你就不允许被转移 |
[12:57] | Hell, they’ve been trying to move my tired, grey behind for ten years. | 那帮该死的想把我这把老骨头转走 已经动了十年的心思了 |
[13:02] | God bless the American legal system. | 上帝保佑美国的司法系统 |
[13:06] | Why do you want to stay in here so badly? | 为什么你那么想留在这儿呢 |
[13:08] | someone here I can’t bear to leave behind. | 这儿有我不能丢下的东西 |
[13:12] | I guess that means we’ve got something in common. | 我想我们在某种程度上是一致的 |
[13:17] | State’s requiring a physical for Burrows. | 政府要给 林肯・布伦斯 做次体检 |
[13:20] | -You heard the news? didn’t you? -Thanks. | -你听说了吧 -谢谢 |
[13:21] | No, what? | 听说什么 |
[13:23] | -They’re brothers. -Who? | -他们是兄弟 -谁 |
[13:24] | Burrows and Scofield. | 布伦斯和斯科菲尔德 |
[13:27] | Michael Scofield? | 迈克尔・斯科菲尔德 |
[13:28] | Heard it from one of the COs over in Gen Pop. | 从监狱长那儿的狱警那里听到的 |
[13:30] | He didn’t say anything to you about it? | 他没跟你提起这事儿么 |
[13:32] | No. | 没有 |
[13:33] | Oh. Must be hard to be here so close to your brother | 恩 离自己的哥哥这么近 |
[13:36] | and not be able to do anything to help him. | 却对此无能为力 他一定很痛苦 |
[13:47] | -What’s this? -More bathroom reading. | -这是什么东西 -一些厕所读物 |
[13:49] | Westmoreland again? -Scofield. | -又是 韦斯特莫兰德 写的 -斯科菲尔德 |
[13:51] | He’s blocking his transfer. | 他好像不想被转走 |
[13:57] | Even if the motion is denied,it’s gonna take 30 days to process. | 即便申请被拒绝 至少也得花三十天处理 |
[14:01] | And that means… | 也就是说 |
[14:05] | All right, I’m going in. | 好了 我得进去了 |
[14:07] | -I’m gonna need your help. -You mean In ? | -我需要你的帮助 -你是指在墙里面 |
[14:10] | Now? I thought you were waiting till… | 就现在 我想你该等等 |
[14:11] | I need to make sure I know how I’m getting up there | 我必须确认一下 我怎么才能上到那儿 |
[14:13] | so when the time comes… | 那么到时候 |
[14:15] | In case you didn’t notice, the lights are all on. | 好像你没注意到 所有的灯都亮着 |
[14:18] | You’ve got a live studio audience, fish. | 我们会被很多人看到的 |
[14:20] | How are you gonna get around that? | 你想搞得众人皆知么 |
[14:23] | Don’t we have some laundry to do? | 我们不是还有衣服要洗吗 |
[14:30] | Just to be clear, | 事先声明 |
[14:32] | I ain’t touching your drawers. | 我可不高兴碰你的内裤 |
[14:45] | Eyes straight ahead. | 眼睛朝前看 |
[14:48] | Keep it moving. | 别停下 |
[14:51] | Keep it moving. Keep it moving. | 别停下 继续走 |
[15:14] | Get him up. Hit him. | 抓住他 抓住他 |
[16:28] | Fish. | 嫩鸡 |
[16:29] | I can’t deal with that. | 我可应付不过来 |
[17:11] | Fish. Come on. | 嫩鸡 赶快啊 |
[17:28] | Yo, fish. | 嘿 嫩鸡 |
[17:29] | Fish, you’re taking too long, bro. | 嫩鸡 你去的时间太长了 |
[17:59] | This ain’t gonna fly.man. | 这可不行 伙计 |
[18:00] | The Ricans, | 作为波多黎各人 |
[18:01] | we’ve got genetically higher blood pressure, you know that? | 我们天生就有高血压的 你知道不 |
[18:04] | My cousin, he died from too much stress. | 我堂兄 就是因为压力过大才死的 |
[18:06] | Thought you said your cousin was moving in on your girl. | 好像你说过 是你的堂兄抢了你女朋友吧 |
[18:09] | That’s my other cousin, but thanks for bringing that up, jackass. | 那是另外一个 不过还真谢你的提醒呢 混蛋 |
[18:12] | Look, the good news is I can get to the roof. | 听着 有好消息 我知道怎么到屋顶了 |
[18:17] | -So what happens now? -Now?It’s all about timing. | -那现在怎么办呢 -现在 就等合适的时机了 |
[18:57] | This is a top-dollar job.Do you know who did it? | 这可是高技术含量的东西 你知道会是谁做的吗 |
[18:59] | No. Do you? | 不知道 你呢 |
[19:01] | People who do this kind of work are ghosts, man. | 能够做出这种活儿的都是魔鬼了 伙计 |
[19:04] | The guy behind the guy behind the guy, | 高手背后的高手阿 |
[19:06] | -you know what I mean? -You see anything? | -你知道我的意思么 -你发现什么吗 |
[19:08] | Definitive cuts? Any place that proves the tape might’ve been doctored? | 被剪辑过的痕迹 证明这是被伪造的 |
[19:11] | The thing’s clean. No footprints. | 做的很漂亮 没有任何痕迹 |
[19:13] | I mean, usually, you peel a video back a couple of layers | 我是说 通常 如果你把片子分成几层的话 |
[19:16] | and anything bogus comes off. Now you see it, now you don’t. | 伪造的痕迹就显露出来了 但现在什么你们瞧 都看不出来 |
[19:19] | But not this one. | 但这盘带子不同 |
[19:20] | It’s laced. Ingrained. | 肯定是处理过的 但很巧妙 |
[19:26] | -You see something? -No | -你发现什么了 -没 |
[19:27] | The problem with eyes is they play tricks on you.. | 问题就处在你们的眼睛上 他们正是利用这个欺骗了你 |
[19:30] | But your ears…ears don’t lie. | 但是你的耳朵 它不会欺骗你 |
[19:33] | Here’s the audio track from the tape. | 瞧 这是从带子分离出来的音频 |
[19:36] | -Sounds pretty true? -Yeah. | -听起来跟真的一样 是吧 -恩 |
[19:38] | But noise is a lie .See, it doesn’t just die like that. | 不过声音是假的 声音不应该这样消失的 |
[19:42] | Stripped down,those levels should be dancing. | 应该是逐渐消失 所以声音应该是跳跃性的 |
[19:45] | I mean, a room that size would give you a.. | 我的意思是 在那种地方的枪声 |
[19:47] | a… blam, blam, blam, blam. You know? | 应该是一种 砰 砰 砰 砰 |
[19:50] | Like, one off each wall, split second after the other. | 明白吗 声波应该是逐渐从每个墙上消失 |
[19:53] | On yours,the reverb’s bouncing at the same time. | 而你们给的带子上 回声是同时响起的 |
[19:56] | -What does that mean? -The sound of a gunshot. | -这到底是什么意思 -枪声的声波 |
[20:00] | It wasn’t recorded in that room. | 并不是从案发现场录的 |
[20:06] | Would you testify to that? | 你能确信么 |
[20:08] | Oh, uh, I don’t know. The tape’s a dupe. | 恩 我 不知道 毕竟你们给我的是录制的 |
[20:11] | You know, for all I know, you guys tampered with it. | 你知道 据我所知 你们都动过带子 |
[20:13] | Look, you want me to testify in court, | 听着 如果想让我到法庭作证 |
[20:15] | I’m gonna need to get my hands on the original. | 我要得到原始带子才行 |
[20:22] | -How are those allergies? -Excuse me? | -过敏反应怎么样了 -你说什么 |
[20:25] | In your motion, you cited chronic… | 在你的报告里 你提到了 嗯 |
[20:28] | Sinusitis. | 鼻窦炎 |
[20:30] | It’s not an allergy, actually.It’s a bacterial infection. | 可这并不属于过敏 事实上 只是一种细菌感染 |
[20:34] | The moist air from the river along the east wall | 从东墙河边飘来的空气 |
[20:36] | helps keep me, you know… | 让我感觉 你知道的 |
[20:39] | clear. | 很好 |
[20:41] | I’m impressed. | 我很惊讶 |
[20:42] | Not even a week here and you’re working it like an old con. | 你到这儿还不到一周 就变得如此圆滑 |
[20:45] | Well, you’ve got one up on me, Warden. | 哦 这方面你比我厉害多了 监狱长大人 |
[20:47] | You know why I needed to file those motions, | 你知道我为什么要写那份申请 |
[20:49] | but I have no idea why you needed to transfer me. | 但我很迷惑 为什么你要转移我 |
[20:52] | Traffic control, Scofield.That’s all. | 人流管制 斯科菲尔德 就这样 很简单 |
[20:54] | Traffic control. | 人流控制 |
[20:56] | It’s coming up on five o’clock. What do you say we call it a day? | 瞧 快到五点了 今天就到这儿了怎么样 |
[20:59] | -I don’t think I can do that. -Why not? | -恐怕我做不完了 先生 -为什么 |
[21:01] | If I let go of this support right now,the whole thing’s coming down. | 如果我现在撤 这个会倒下来的 |
[21:05] | See, the Taj was designed using axial force | 瞧 泰姬陵是用的轴向力 |
[21:07] | a series of internal forces along the longitudinal axis. | 一系列沿着一个轴的力 |
[21:11] | Yeah. How much longer? | 嗯 那要多久呢 |
[21:13] | Depends on how long it takes to dry. | 这就要看什么时候干了 |
[21:16] | If you need me to leave,I can show your secretary how to hold it. | 如果你要我走 我可以告诉你秘书怎么扶住它 |
[21:20] | You can stay till it dries. | 好吧 你可以留在这儿直到它干 |
[21:21] | There’ll be a guard waiting outside the door. | 门外会有警卫 |
[21:22] | Just check in with Becky when you’re done | 你做完了就和 贝克 说一声 |
[21:24] | and she’ll have somebody escort you back to your cell. | 他会安排人送你回去 |
[21:26] | -All right. -And, Scofield. | -好的 -还有 嗯 斯科菲尔德 |
[21:32] | I wanna thank you for showing up today. | 很感谢你今天能来 |
[21:34] | I would’ve understood it if you didn’t. | 如果你不来 我也能理解的 |
[21:36] | -We had a deal. -Right. | -我们说定的不是嘛 -嗯 |
[21:39] | Still, thanks. | 还是要谢谢你 |
[21:40] | My wife is gonna love it. | 我妻子看到这个会非常喜欢的 |
[21:42] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[21:55] | See you tomorrow, sir. | 明天见 先生 |
[21:57] | Good night, Warden. | 晚安 监狱长先生 |
[22:01] | We’d just happen to be two people who happen to know each other, | 我们正巧是两个人 又碰巧彼此认识 |
[22:05] | who happen to show up at the same movie theatre | 一起出现在同一家戏剧院 |
[22:07] | at what happens to be the same time. | 还是同一个时间 |
[22:11] | That’s it. | 是么 |
[22:51] | You know, from this angle, | 你知道 从这个角度看上去 |
[22:53] | you look just as good as you did when we first met. | 你还是和我们刚认识时一样漂亮 |
[22:55] | -How about from this one? -Even better. | -这样呢 -更美了 |
[23:03] | Those are for your guests. | 是给你那些客人的 |
[23:04] | -Guests? -Your associates. | -客人 -不是你的同事吗 |
[23:06] | They said you had a meeting.They’re in the den. | 他们说你在开会 所以先在里面等 |
[23:18] | Evening, Warden. | 晚上好 监狱长先生 |
[24:05] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我也无能为力了 |
[24:07] | I’m legally obligated to file every properly drafted motion with the court | 我必须按照法律 把那些申请提交法庭 |
[24:10] | so a hearing can be scheduled. | 以便于听证会安排 |
[24:12] | And how long does that take? | 要花多长时间 |
[24:13] | A month, maybe two if there’s a logjam | 至少要一个月 如果不顺利 还有可能更长 |
[24:16] | I’m sorry, but it’s out of my hands. | 很抱歉 不过这不归我管 |
[24:17] | Why do I feel you’re not all that disappointed? | 为什么我感觉你好像无所谓的样子 |
[24:20] | May I ask you a question, Warden? | 我能问个问题吗 监狱长 |
[24:23] | More of an observation, really. | 只是据我观察而已 |
[24:25] | I was looking at the morgue photos | 我刚看了那张照片 嗯 |
[24:27] | from that boy back in Toledo ,Will Clayton | 就是那个男孩的照片 叫 威尔・克雷顿 是吧 |
[24:31] | and, my Lord,if he wasn’t the spitting image of his daddy. | 和他爸爸还真像 |
[24:37] | apple fell real far from the tree with that one, didn’t it? | 感觉就像苹果从很高的树上掉下来 是吧 |
[24:40] | fell off the tree, fell all over the pavement. | 从苹果树上掉下来 血肉模糊 |
[24:44] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[24:47] | Your wife gave you a pass on the affair, | 你的妻子看来原谅你了 |
[24:50] | Something tells me that’s pretty much all the forgiveness she’s got left in her bag. | 但是应该是最后的底线了吧 |
[24:53] | Especially when it comes to an illegitimate child. | 特别是碰到私生子的时候 |
[24:55] | What happened with young Will, | 小威尔是怎么了 |
[24:58] | Warden? | 监狱长先生 |
[25:00] | Get out of my house. | 给我滚出去 |
[25:01] | Lose Scofield’s paperwork. | 赶紧处理掉 斯科菲尔德 的申请 |
[25:05] | You gentlemen staying for dinner? | 你们要留下来一起吃晚餐么 |
[25:07] | Thanks, but I think we’re on our way. | 谢谢了 不过我想我们该走了 |
[25:09] | Judy, it was a real pleasure. | 朱迪 谢谢你的招待 |
[25:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:12] | And that just may have been the best iced tea I’ve ever had. | 这是我喝到的最好的冰红茶了 |
[25:16] | Warden, better do everything you can to hold on to this one. | 监狱长先生 真的应该好好珍惜现在的一切 |
[25:20] | -I will. -Good. | -我会的 -很好 |
[25:27] | Is everything all right? | 没事儿吧你 |
[25:28] | Oh, yeah. Just fine. honey.. | 嗯 很好 别担心 |
[25:31] | I just have a little unfinished work to take care of. | 只是有些未做完的工作而已 |
[25:34] | I’ll be right in. | 我马上出去吃饭 |
[25:36] | OK. | 好的 |
[26:16] | It’s all clear. | 都搞定了 |
[26:18] | Evening, Lincoln. | 晚上好 林肯 |
[26:20] | Doctor. | 医生 你来啦 |
[26:22] | I’m supposed to give you a physical this evening. | 我今晚得给你做个体检 |
[26:25] | apologize in advance for the heavy dose of irony we’re about to participate in. | 整个过程可能会比较繁琐 |
[26:29] | That’s all right. Just doing your job. | 没关系 你也是例行公事 |
[26:32] | Yeah, well…Letting them know you’re healthy enough to execute | 嗯 让政府知道你现在很健康 |
[26:35] | is not why I went to medical school. | 不过这可不是我从医的初衷 |
[26:39] | -I apologise. -It’s OK. | -很抱歉 -没关系 |
[26:46] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:48] | I’m gonna need a family medical history from you. | 嗯 我得了解下你的家族病史 |
[26:51] | Any ailments or conditions that are hereditary. | 看看有没有遗传性的疾病 |
[26:54] | start with your mom. | 先从你母亲开始吧 |
[26:57] | -Cancer. Liver. -OK. Father? | -癌症 肝癌 -好的 你父亲呢 |
[27:01] | Split when I was young. | 嗯 我小时候就分开了 |
[27:04] | Siblings. | 兄妹呢 |
[27:06] | Anyone besides Michael? | 除了迈克尔还有别人吗 |
[27:11] | Fox River’s a small town, Lincoln. | 这儿可不大 林肯 |
[27:13] | People around here don’t have a whole lot to do besides time and talk. | 在这儿人们有足够多的时间闲聊 |
[27:19] | you close? | 你们关系怎么样 很亲密吧 |
[27:22] | We were. | 以前是的 |
[27:27] | -How about now? -Huh? | -现在呢 -嗯 |
[27:29] | How about now? | 现在关系怎么样呢 |
[27:34] | He has been abandoned his whole life | 他的一生很惨 |
[27:38] | Dad, Mom ,she died young,and now me. | 父亲很早就抛弃他 母亲也走了 现在又轮到我 |
[27:45] | Think that’s why he’s here? | 所以就到这儿来了 |
[27:48] | Cos your | 是否你的 |
[27:49] | your death would feel like it’s happening again | 你的死会再次勾起他的回忆 |
[27:53] | I abandoned him a long time ago. | 我很早就离开他了 |
[27:56] | That’s why he’s here. | 这就是他为什么会进监狱的原因吧 |
[28:02] | 威尔 十岁 | |
[28:24] | Gates closing. | 关门 |
[28:29] | -It’s time. -Time? | -是时候了 -什么 |
[28:32] | Oh, God. Here we go again. | 哦 天哪 我们又得忙活开了 |
[28:34] | Count’s in 15 minutes. What are you doing? | 十五分钟后就得点名 你到底想干吗 |
[28:36] | Trust me. The less you know, the better. | 相信我 知道得越少对你越好 |
[28:38] | The less I know? Man,You got me in the dark. | 我知道的越少 伙计 我可还什么都不知道呢 |
[28:41] | That’s exactly where you wanna be. | 这样才好啊 |
[28:49] | Don’t normally find you here at this hour. | 这个时间很少看到你嘛 |
[28:53] | Are you seeking his forgiveness? Or advice? | 是来忏悔 还是需要神的建议 |
[28:59] | I really don’t know any more, Ben. | 我也不清楚 本 |
[29:03] | All I know is my son Will was my responsibility. | 我知道我应该为我儿子的事负责的 |
[29:09] | If I’d stayed in his life, I could’ve saved his life. | 我要是不走 也许他就不会出事儿 |
[29:11] | His death was an accident, Henry. | 他的死只是个意外 亨利 |
[29:18] | He was a criminal,and an addict | 虽然他是个罪犯 还吸毒 |
[29:23] | but he was only 18 years old. | 但他毕竟只有十八岁啊 |
[29:25] | His mother made it clear you couldn’t be in his life | 可他母亲说的很清楚 如果想和她在一起 |
[29:28] | if you weren’t gonna be in hers. | 你就得离开你儿子 |
[29:30] | When you chose to stay with Judy,you understood that. | 你既然选择跟朱迪在一起 你就应该了解这些 |
[29:33] | I not only understood it, I was grateful for it. | 我不仅想到了 而且很感激 |
[29:37] | I told myself | 我告诉自己 |
[29:39] | I was respecting her wishes. | 我尊重了她的意愿 |
[29:43] | I cursed her | 虽然我很恨她 |
[29:45] | under my breath while every day I thanked God | 但每天我还是感谢上帝 |
[29:48] | for allowing me to wash my hands of… | 让我从这件事里面 |
[29:51] | Of Toledo. | 解脱出来 |
[29:55] | All of it. | 为了所有这一切 |
[29:59] | So I ran home,to Judy, | 所以 我回到朱迪身边 |
[30:04] | I buried the secret. | 把秘密埋藏心底 |
[30:08] | But I never got a chance to… | 但我却连 |
[30:12] | to bury my… | 亲手埋葬 |
[30:20] | my son. | 自己儿子的机会都没有 |
[30:27] | What kind of a person does that, Ben? | 我算是什么样的人啊 本 |
[30:31] | Sacrifices somebody else’s life just to make their own life easier. | 为了自己的利益就不顾及别人的性命 |
[30:39] | You can argue with me all night. | 你们可以整晚和我争论 |
[30:41] | Believe me,I haven’t got anything better to do. | 我真的无能为力了 |
[30:44] | But it won’t change the fact that I can’t just hand out original copies of evidence. | 但我确实不能把作为证据的原始带给你们 |
[30:49] | If you could just take a look… | 哪怕你就看一眼 |
[30:50] | Oh, I don’t care if your FOIL is signed by the attorney general, | 哦 你就是有司法部长的签名都不行 |
[30:53] | I can’t give it to you. | 我还是不能给你们 |
[30:54] | What if we brought somebody here to watch it? | 那我们是否可以带人过来 在现场看一下呢 |
[30:56] | Your supervisor could monitor him the entire time. | 你们可以派人盯着他 |
[30:58] | He’d strip down and swear on a stack of Bibles. | 可以搜身 或者发誓 |
[31:00] | -Whatever it takes. -Wait, what did you say the docket number was? | -怎样做都可以 -等等 你们要的文件编号多少 |
[31:04] | It’s 296-SPE | 嗯 是 296-SPE |
[31:09] | What’s wrong? | 有什么问题么 |
[31:10] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[31:17] | Last night a pipe burst upstairs,flooded the place. | 昨晚 一根水管爆裂 淹了整间房间 |
[31:21] | Files from over 100 cases | 一百多个案子的档案 |
[31:23] | pretty much lost all of them, including yours. | 可能大部分都没了 包括你们要的 |
[31:26] | -Just this room? -Some kind of freak accident. | -只冲了这间房子? -谁说得清呢 灾难 |
[31:42] | -Count’em. -Callahan.. | -点名 -克林汉姆 |
[31:47] | Malinowski, Pohlen. | 马里若夫斯基 伯莱恩 |
[32:34] | Chance, Graziano. | 查恩斯 格拉齐亚诺 |
[32:37] | Scofield, Sucre. | 斯科菲尔德 苏克雷 |
[32:47] | Scofield, | 斯科菲尔德 |
[32:50] | get the hell out here. | 快给我出来 |
[33:01] | We got a runner. | 有人越狱 |
[33:34] | All right. For the last time, pini Ata. | 好吧 再问你一遍 小鸡巴 |
[33:37] | Where the hell’s Scofield? | 斯科菲尔德 到底到哪儿去了 |
[33:38] | He’s gone, you’re gone. You hear me? | 如果他跑了 你就不会好过 懂不 |
[33:41] | Call it off, Captain. | 取消警报吧 队长 |
[33:43] | -I got Scofield right here. -Where? | -我知道斯科菲尔德在哪儿 -哪儿 |
[33:45] | In the warden’s office. | 在监狱长办公室呢 |
[33:48] | you looking at him? | 你亲眼看见的 |
[33:50] | Stop trying to nail the secretary.and check the damn office. | 别光泡马子了 到里面去看看 |
[34:01] | Captain, he’s gone. | 队长 他跑了 |
[34:22] | 英格力士街 | |
[34:35] | 博西街 | |
[34:46] | 费兹街 | |
[35:05] | -man can’tjust vanish.deputy. -I know, sir. | -他不可能就这样蒸发掉的 -明白 先生 |
[35:08] | -He never checked out? -No. | -他从来没出来过么 -没有 |
[35:09] | -and the rear door? -It’s still locked, sir. I checked. | -那后门呢 -我查过了 锁着呢 |
[35:11] | How the hell did he…? | 那他到底是 |
[35:13] | What’s going on? | 出什么事儿了 |
[35:15] | You’re in the warden’s office after hours. | 你在这里待的太久了 |
[35:17] | I could kill you and the paperwork wouldn’t need more than a date. | 我可以现在就杀了你 不用负任何责任 |
[35:20] | -Tell me, what were you doing in here? -All right, Deputy. That’s enough. | -告诉我 你究竟在这儿干吗 -好了 行了 |
[35:27] | work wasn’t dry.You said to stay until it was. | 胶水还没干呢 是你让我留在这儿的 |
[35:30] | -You were in here? -Yes, sir. | -你一直待在这儿的么 -是的 先生 |
[35:32] | -It’s true. I never saw him leave. | 是的 我没看到他出去过 |
[35:34] | I must not have seen him behind the table. | 可能我没注意他在桌子后面呢 |
[35:36] | Warden, all due respect, this is ridiculous! | 监狱长 这一切简直太荒唐了 |
[35:38] | This prisoner was out of his cell. | 犯人居然不在牢房里 |
[35:39] | -He missed the count. -I understand, Deputy. | -还错过了点名 -我知道了 副官 |
[35:42] | thing is,Mr Scofield is not our problem any more. | 事实是 现在 斯科菲尔德 已经不再是问题了 |
[35:46] | Seems there was an error in his paperwork. | 看起来他的档案出了些问题 |
[35:48] | He’s gonna be transferred after all. | 马上他就得被转移了 |
[35:50] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[35:52] | Escort the prisoner back to his cell. | 把犯人押回牢房去 |
[35:55] | Warden, all I need is three weeks. | 狱长 我只需要三周而已 |
[35:57] | -Get off me! -Hey, come on, now! | -放开我 -嘿 快点 |
[36:00] | please. I just need a little time. | 求你了 我只需要一点时间 |
[36:02] | Just give me the time. | 就一点点时间而已 |
[36:07] | Any chance you want to write this off as a coincidence? | 你觉得那仅仅是个巧合吗 |
[36:10] | Me neither. | 我也不这么认为 |
[36:11] | How could they have known we were coming for the tape? | 他们怎么会知道我们要那盘带子 |
[36:13] | Three hours ago, we didn’t even know. | 三小时前 我们还不认识呢 |
[36:15] | Well,We’re pissing someone off. | 也许 我们得罪人了 |
[36:17] | You say that like it’s a good thing. | 似乎你还很开心 |
[36:19] | People start breaking the law,you know you’re getting warm. | 有人在妨碍司法公正 不过我们还得有信心 |
[36:25] | We still have our copy of the tape, so maybe… | 我们手上还有复制的 也许 |
[36:33] | -Nick. -Stay here. | -尼克 -待这别动 |
[36:52] | Whoever it was has gone. | 不知道是谁 已经走了 |
[36:54] | -Does it look like they got anything? -No. | -有东西丢了么 -没有 |
[37:03] | Everything’s exactly the way I left it. | 好像什么都没动过 |
[37:15] | What? What? | 怎么啦 怎么啦 |
[37:20] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[37:21] | -The tape. It’s gone. -Are you sure? | -带子没了 -你确定吗 |
[37:23] | -How could they know?-Think this through. | -他们怎么知道 -我们得冷静地想想 |
[37:25] | How could they know exactly where to look? | 他们怎么知道带子就放在这儿 |
[37:27] | Wait. Does anyone else have a key? | 等等 还有其他人有这儿的钥匙么 |
[37:29] | -Are you sure this is where you put it? -You were here, remember? | -你确定是放这儿的么 -当时你也在啊 记得么 |
[37:32] | I was talking to you, I walked toward the cabinet, | 我当时跟你说话 然后就走到这儿了 |
[37:35] | and I said… | 然后我说 |
[37:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:41] | Veronica, | 维罗妮卡 |
[37:43] | are you OK? | 没事儿吧 |
[37:50] | Veronica. | 维罗妮卡 |
[38:00] | Open up! | 开门 |
[38:03] | Breakfast, gentlemen. Let’s move it. | 早餐时间 都出来 |
[38:06] | Sucre, let’s go. Scofield, wait here. | 苏克雷 走吧 斯科菲尔德 你留在这儿 |
[38:08] | I’m sure your ride’ll be along any minute now. | 估计马上就会把你送走 |
[38:18] | This can’t be it. | 不应该这样 |
[38:21] | It can’t end like this. | 事情不能就这样结束 |
[38:23] | Let’s move it. | 快点出来 |
[38:26] | -Fitz. -What? | -费兹街 -什么 |
[38:29] | We were gonna take Fitz out. | 我们可以从费兹街逃走 |
[38:32] | It was as clear as day. | 毫无疑问 |
[38:36] | And the cops? How long did it take them to respond? | 警察呢 他们多久会到 |
[38:39] | You got all the timing down? | 你都算过了 |
[38:45] | Think we would’ve made it? | 我们有足够时间 |
[38:49] | Sucre, now. | 苏克雷 快点 |
[39:24] | how come they can’t eat through the tube? | 为什么牙膏筒却没事? |
[40:02] | Hey, fishface, where are you going? | 嘿 嫩鸡 你到哪儿去 |
[40:18] | Call my wife. Tell her to get the kids and get the hell out of the country. | 打电话给我妻子 告诉她带着孩子离开这个国家 |
[40:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:01] | Don’t forget to buckle up. | 别忘了系安全带 |
[41:06] | What’s this prisoner doing out of his cell? | 这个犯人在这里干吗啊 |
[41:08] | -being transferred. -No,no,no,no, | -要被转移 -不 不 不 不 |
[41:12] | There must be some kind of a mistake. | 肯定有些误会 |
[41:13] | This man filed a motion yesterday. | 他昨天才提交了份申请 |
[41:15] | He has a medical condition which precludes transfer. | 他身体有问题 不适合现在被转送 |
[41:18] | -Sinusitis, right? -Sinusitis. | -鼻窦炎 是吧 -鼻窦炎 |
[41:23] | Take the prisoner back to his cell. | 把他送回牢房去 |
[41:25] | But yank his rec time. He missed count last night. | 但得扣放风时间 他昨晚没有点名 |
[42:12] | You’re home early. Everything OK? | 回来的好早 你没事儿吧 |
[42:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:16] | Yeah, it is. | 恩 没什么 |
[42:19] | There’s just… | 只是 嗯 |
[42:25] | Judy, | 朱迪 |
[42:32] | there’s someone I need to tell you about. | 我要和你说一个人 |
[42:39] | Yes? | 喂 |
[42:40] | -The transfer did not go through. -That’s disappointing. | -转监狱没有能够成功 -真令人失望 |
[42:44] | -We can refile, but the warden… -It’s a waste of time. | -我们可以再次提出 但那个狱长 -别再浪费时间了 |
[42:48] | I think it’s time we stopped beating around the bush,gentlemen, | 我想我们别尽做些表面文章了 先生们 |
[42:51] | and go after the damn bush. | 是时候动手了 |
[42:55] | Burrows. | 布伦斯 |
[42:57] | What do you want done? | 你想让我做什么 |
[42:59] | Take the only thing Burrows has left…time. | 夺走他现在惟一还拥有的东西…时间 |
[43:02] | After all, the chair isn’t the only way to take a man’s life in prison. | 死刑不一定非得通过监狱里的电椅来执行 |