时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | -I didn’t kill that man Michael. -The evidence says you did. | -迈克尔 那人不是我杀的 -可证据确凿 |
[00:05] | I was set up. | 我是被陷害的 |
[00:09] | Put down your weapon. | 把枪放下! |
[00:10] | I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell. | 本席在此宣判 你入狱服刑 |
[00:13] | I’m looking for someone guy named Lincoln Burrows. | 我想找个人 他叫林肯·布伦斯 |
[00:15] | Man killed the vice president’s brother. | 杀害副总统哥哥的那个? |
[00:17] | Why you want to see Burrows so bad anyhow? | 你为什么这样急着见布伦斯? |
[00:18] | ‘Cause he’s my brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[00:20] | -I’m getting you out of here. -It’s impossible. | -我要把你弄出去 -不可能 |
[00:22] | Not if you designed the place,it isn’t | 除非这个地方是你设计的 你说呢 |
[00:24] | You’ve seen the blueprints. | 你看过蓝图了? |
[00:25] | Better than that. | 不仅如此 |
[00:27] | I’ve got ’em on me. | 我都纹在身上了 |
[00:28] | There’s a lawyer poking around. | 有个好管闲事的律师 |
[00:30] | Ms Donovan? | 多诺万小姐 |
[00:31] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我没想吓倒您 |
[00:33] | It’s gone. | 不见了! |
[00:34] | Does anyone else have a key to this place? | 都谁还有这里的钥匙? |
[00:35] | You were here.remember? | 你当时也在的 记得么? |
[00:37] | I walked over to the cabinet and I… | 我走过橱柜 然后 |
[00:46] | Got an issue with our little friend over there? | 对我们的小朋友有什么意见么? |
[00:49] | Yeah. Maybe it’s time I lit up that leather once and for all, huh? | 是时候给他点颜色看看了 |
[00:54] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[00:55] | Don’t make me lie to you. | 别逼我骗你 |
[00:57] | You heard the news, didn’t you? | 你听说了么? |
[00:58] | No. What? | 听说什么? |
[00:59] | -They’re brothers. -Who? | -他们是兄弟 -谁? |
[01:01] | -Burrows and Scofield. -Michael Scofield? | -布伦斯 和斯科菲尔德 -迈克尔·斯科菲尔德? |
[01:05] | I’m going into the walls tonight,see if I can access the roof. | 今晚打算再到墙那边 看看能否顺利到达屋顶 |
[01:07] | Take the only thing Burrows has left. | 不要给布伦斯留下丝毫希望 |
[01:10] | The chair isn’t the only way to take a man’s life in prison. | 在监狱里行刑不一定非要通过电椅 |
[01:30] | Just a few more rides.Then you have to wrap it up. | 那就再玩几次吧 回来后就走 |
[01:37] | Wow. Adam’s getting bigger. | 亚当已经长大了? |
[01:39] | -Ten. -Not here. | -10岁了? -这里说话不方便 |
[01:42] | We need a favour. | 帮我们个忙 |
[01:45] | been out of the life for years,you know that. | 你也知道 我早就洗手不干了 |
[01:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:48] | Problem is, Diamond, no one’s gonna believe that | 可问题是 帝蒙 谁又会相信你呢 |
[01:49] | if I take the heroin in my pocket | 尤其是当我把包里的海洛因 |
[01:51] | and put it in the glove box of the reasonably priced minivan you got over there. | 适当的放在你装手套的盒子里的时候 |
[01:56] | I will cuff you. | 我将会逮捕你 |
[01:57] | I will drag you out of here in front of everyone. | 然后当着众人的面把你带走 |
[02:04] | What do you need? | 你想怎样? |
[02:10] | What America needs | 美国需要的 |
[02:12] | is an environmentally friendly, | 是一个环保的 |
[02:15] | logistically feasible | 可持续发展的 |
[02:18] | and economically responsible alternative fuel source. | 经济可靠的全新替代型燃料 |
[02:25] | Leave a message and I’ll call you back. Thanks. | 请留言 我会尽快回电 谢谢 |
[02:28] | It’s Wendy. | 嗨 是温蒂 |
[02:30] | I know you wanted to work with no distractions, so don’t pick up. | 知道你工作时不想分心 所以不用接了 |
[02:32] | I just wanted to let you know that Nick Savrinn left six messages for you… | 我只想告诉你 尼克·萨维恩给你打了六个电话 |
[02:36] | What did you tell him? | 你都告诉她什么了? |
[02:38] | What you said to say you were in a meeting. | 照你的吩咐 告诉他你在开会 |
[02:41] | Look,If he comes by tomorrow, tell him I’m not there.OK? | 好的 如果明天他还来的话 告诉他我不在这里 好么? |
[02:44] | OK. Goodnight, Veronica. | 好的 晚安维罗妮卡 |
[02:46] | Thanks, Wendy. | 多谢 温蒂 |
[04:41] | Bed check. | 查宿 |
[05:23] | Do you want to tell me why haven’t you returned any of my calls? | 能向我解释一下为什么不回我电话么? |
[05:25] | Look, I really appreciate everything you’ve done,okay? | 听着 我很感激你一直以来给予我的帮助? |
[05:29] | but I don’t want your help anymore. | 但我从此不需要了 |
[05:31] | Don’t want my help anymore. | 不再需要我的帮助了 |
[05:33] | Do you really think I had something to do with that missing tape? | 你还是以为那盘丢失的录像带和我有关? |
[05:35] | No. I’m just gonna go grab a cup of coffee and get back to work.okay? | 不 我只是想冲杯咖啡 然后继续工作好么? |
[05:39] | I don’t have time for this right now. | 我现在没时间来讨论这个 |
[05:45] | Veronica, | 维罗妮卡 |
[05:46] | just wait a second. | 请等一下 |
[05:48] | Will you hold on a second? | 能不能听我说? |
[05:49] | -Listen, what are you avoid… -Don’t touch me!all right? | -你为什么躲着我? -不要碰我 好么? |
[05:52] | Everything OK, Miss Donovan? | 没事吧 多诺万小姐? |
[05:55] | Lucasz, do you mind walking me back inside? | 卢卡斯 可否麻烦你送我回屋? |
[06:01] | Take a walk, pal. | 走远点 伙计 |
[06:03] | You’re being paranoid. | 别痴心妄想了 |
[06:07] | -You’re being paranoid. -Go away, Nick. | -别痴心妄想了 -滚远点 |
[06:23] | Show some skin, Scofield. | 露点皮出来 斯科菲尔德 |
[06:32] | Hey, Scofield! | 斯科菲尔德 |
[06:46] | I’m trying to sleep, boss. | 刚睡着呢 老大 |
[06:58] | I can’t get through the wall. | 到不了围墙 |
[07:00] | What do you mean you can’t get through the wall? | 什么意思 你到不了围墙? |
[07:02] | I know how to do it. | 我知道怎么做 |
[07:04] | I just don’t have the time to do it. | 只是没有足够的时间 |
[07:07] | We’re locked up. All we got is time. | 咱们被关在这儿 有的是时间 |
[07:09] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[07:12] | I planned this break on a schedule. | 我本来已计划好了这一切 |
[07:14] | They constantly coming up here for count | 但这里却总是点名 |
[07:16] | won’t let me do what I need to do to get through the wall. | 使我无法顺利完成墙那边的工作 |
[07:18] | If I’m not back on schedule, | 如果我不能按时回来 |
[07:20] | which means we’re through by the end of the day manana, | 就意味着即使几天后 咱们顺利穿过了那堵墙 |
[07:24] | we’re not getting out of here. | 也无法离开这里 |
[07:27] | Look, there’s three things for certain in life | 生活中有三个东西是无法逃避的 |
[07:29] | death, taxes and count. | 死亡 税收 还有点名 |
[07:33] | The only way to stop count is… | 唯一逃避点名的办法就是 |
[07:37] | What? | 是什么? |
[07:39] | Never mind. It’s a bad idea. | 算了 这主意不好 |
[07:41] | Worse than the idea of losing Maricruz? | 比失去玛丽克鲁兹还糟? |
[07:49] | A lockdown. | 一级禁闭 |
[07:51] | We get Gen Pop locked down for a day, you’ll have all the time you need. | 只要能让这里禁闭一天 你就有足够的时间来做你想做的 |
[07:54] | -And no count? -Bulls don’t even come by. | -不用点名? -那帮畜生甚至都不会来 |
[07:58] | Only one problem. | 只是有一点 |
[08:00] | How do we get a lockdown? | 怎样才能让这里被禁闭呢? |
[08:09] | Can you get to the prison AC unit? | 你到得了空调机房么? |
[08:11] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[08:14] | You want a lockdown? You got to get the inmates riled up. | 想要被封闭 首先要激怒这里的囚犯 |
[08:18] | And if you wanna piss off the meat in concrete, | 想再狠点的话 |
[08:21] | turn up the heat. | 再加点温 |
[09:24] | I thought you were retired. | 还以为你退休了呢 |
[09:25] | Never mind me. | 不用管我 |
[09:27] | Some heavy hitters want this done, so that means I want it done. | 上面希望这事尽早解决 我也是迫不得已 |
[09:30] | No screw-ups. | 不能有丝毫差错 |
[09:32] | For you, Diamond, it’s not a problem. | 既然你开口 肯定没问题 |
[09:34] | Burrows is as good as dead. | 布伦斯死定了 |
[09:47] | Hottest April on record. | 这个四月还真是热 |
[09:50] | -Global warming. -Probably. You got a minute? | -全球气候变暖 -或许吧 现在有时间么? |
[09:53] | About five years’ worth. | 有差不多5年呢 |
[09:55] | Sorry. Right. | 没错 |
[09:59] | You never told me Burrows is your brother. | 你从没和我说过林肯·布伦斯是你哥哥 |
[10:01] | -It never came up. -Right. | -你也没问过 -没错 |
[10:04] | I’m curious if that isn’t because of my father, the governor. | 我很好奇 这事是否和我的那个州长父亲有关 |
[10:09] | He may not be the one pulling the switch, | 他说话可能不太管用 |
[10:10] | but you and I both know he has power to grant clemency and he won’t. | 你我都知道 他可以请求缓刑 但他是不会那样做的 |
[10:13] | and he never does. | 永远都不会 |
[10:17] | My old man was an abusive drunk who abandoned his family. | 我家老头曾因酗酒成性将家人抛弃 |
[10:21] | I don’tjudge anyone by their father’s actions,or inactions, | (所以)我从来不通过家长的举动看人 |
[10:25] | if that was your concern. | 你是担心这个吗? |
[10:30] | Just so you know,I don’t agree with his politics. | 正如你所知道的 我不太赞同他的某些政策 |
[10:36] | And I’m sorry about your brother. | 你哥哥的事我很抱歉 |
[10:39] | I appreciate that. | 多谢了 |
[10:51] | Hey, this isn’t much… | 虽说帮不上太大的忙 |
[10:57] | I have to give Lincoln a weekly checkup now. | 我每周要为林肯做检查 |
[10:59] | If you want, I could schedule those visits | 如果愿意的话 我可以把他的检查时间安排在 |
[11:01] | to end right before you come in for your shots. | 在给你打针之前 |
[11:04] | That way | 这样或许 |
[11:07] | you could at least see each other,even if it’s just in passing. | 你们能互相见一面 虽然时间不长 |
[11:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[11:17] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[11:34] | Greetings from the kitchen, fish. 100 bucks. | 来自厨师的问候 菜鸟 100块钱 |
[11:45] | Theodore Bagwell,transferred back from the infirmary. | 图多尔·伯格威尔 从医务室归来 |
[12:02] | We got you a little “get well” gift. | 为你准备了一个”康复”礼物 |
[12:10] | It’s just the right size. | 大小正合适 |
[12:14] | Thank you, boys. | 谢谢伙计们 |
[12:16] | I’ll catch up with you later. | 回见 |
[12:24] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[12:27] | Seth. | 塞斯 |
[12:29] | You new, Seth? | 新来的 塞斯? |
[12:32] | Scared? Look at me, boy. | 害怕么? 看着我 孩子 |
[12:41] | You probably heard stories about me. | 你应该听说过我的故事 |
[12:46] | They’re not all true. | 不全是真的 |
[12:53] | What do you say we go for a walk, huh? | 我们出去走走好么? |
[14:19] | Your co-counsel’s already here. | 您的助理已经到了 |
[14:20] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[14:26] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这干什么? |
[14:28] | I’m talking to my client. | 和客户谈话 |
[14:29] | -Don’t talk to him. -Veronica | -不要和他讲话 -维罗妮卡 |
[14:31] | We don’t know anything about this guy. | 我们还不了解他 |
[14:33] | He found somebody that could help us out. | 他找到能帮助我们的办法了 |
[14:36] | You have one minute. | 只给你1分钟 |
[14:38] | I’ve been going over the incident report from the night og the murder, | 我看了谋杀当晚的报告 |
[14:41] | and somebody made an anonymous phone call to the local cops | 有位匿名人士打电话给警察 |
[14:43] | claiming to see Lincoln running away from the garage | 宣称看见林肯从车库中跑出来 |
[14:46] | with bloody pants. | 身穿血裤 |
[14:47] | We’ve been through this | 这个我们以前讨论过 |
[14:48] | look, You can’t cross-examine a witness if you don’t know who it is. | 听着 我们不能去盘问一个 我们根本不知道是谁的人 |
[14:51] | We don’t need to know who it is | 根本就不用知道他是谁 |
[14:52] | We know where he is. | 我们知道他在哪儿 |
[14:53] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[14:54] | Well, it took some doing, | 虽然费了些时间 |
[14:55] | But a PI friend of mine backtracked the phone call back to the police department. | 一个私家侦探朋友帮我跟踪 到了那个打到警察局的电话 |
[14:59] | Whoever made that call | 不管是谁打的那个电话 |
[15:00] | couldn’t have seen Lincoln rom the garage that night. | 那晚他根本不可能看到林肯从车库中跑出来 |
[15:03] | How do you know? | 何以见得? |
[15:05] | Because the phone call came from Washington DC. | 因为电话是从华盛顿打来的 |
[15:28] | You were supposed to turn off the AC,not turn on the furnace. | 我只是让你关掉空调 你狗日的把暖气也给打开了 |
[16:00] | It’s getting so hot in here. | 这里还真是热啊 |
[16:01] | Did I say you could talk, Cherry? | 我没说过让你讲话吧 雏儿? |
[16:06] | You’ll know when I want you to open your mouth. | 我让你开口的时候才能说话 |
[16:12] | Geary! | 盖里! |
[16:16] | You got to do something about the heat. | 这么热你总得做点什么吧? |
[16:18] | -Doing the best we can. -Your best is garbage. | -我们已经尽力了 -尽了力也还是废物 |
[16:20] | It’s 100 degrees in here. | 这里都够100度了 |
[16:22] | Look like I got frostbite to you? | 我看起来像很凉快么? |
[16:25] | Line up! | 排好队! |
[16:44] | Why don’t you transfer us all someplace cooler, | 为什么不把我们转到其他凉快的地方? |
[16:47] | like Africa? | 非洲怎么样? |
[16:51] | Get your ass on the line, convict. | 你给我站好队 臭犯人 |
[16:58] | All of you, hit that line! | 全体人 都站到线上! |
[17:00] | We’ll move when the temperature situation is rectified.all right? | 这里的温度恢复正常了我们就回去 可以么? |
[17:08] | Hey Bellick, this is Mack in cell block. | 贝利克,我是牢区的马克 |
[17:10] | We got some cons popping off. | 这里有人要闹事 |
[17:12] | Give ’em a smack, throw ’em on the line and write ’em up. | 先海扁他们一顿 然后仍到线后 再记下他们的名子 |
[17:14] | If you can’t handle it,don’t cash your paycheck this week. | 你要是连这个都办不了 这周就别想拿薪水了 |
[17:20] | This is not a good time, Doc. | 恐怕现在不合适 医生 |
[17:21] | I got a call a prisoner was suffering from heat exhaustion | 我听说有犯人患了热衰竭 |
[17:24] | -He’s faking it. -Is that your medical opinion? | -他胡说的 -这就是你的诊断么? |
[17:27] | We got a bunch of overheated cons getting loud in A-Wing. | A区热的让人有些神志不清了 |
[17:30] | I don’t blame ’em. It’s an oven in there | 这不能怪他们 那里简直是个烤箱 |
[17:32] | Everything’s under control. | 这里一切正常 |
[17:33] | But you should go back to the infirmary building. | 但你必须立刻回到医务室 |
[17:36] | When things calm down, | 等情况稳定下来 |
[17:37] | I’ll have your patients transferred from Sick Bay. | 我会把病人送到你那里去的 |
[17:40] | I’m just looking out for your best interests. | 我这也是为你着想 |
[17:42] | And I appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[17:44] | But Officer Bellick, you and I both know that | 但是贝利克长官 你我都知道 |
[17:46] | it’s illegal to deny a prisoner medical care | 拒绝对犯人医治是犯法的 |
[17:48] | and you could lose yourjob over it. | 你也会因此丢掉饭碗的 |
[17:50] | and I’m just looking out for your best interests. | 我这也是在替你着想 |
[17:56] | Go right on in. | 请便吧 |
[17:59] | Thank you, sir. | 那就多谢了 |
[18:04] | Don’t be a baby, T-Bag. | T-bag 别像个孩子似的 |
[18:06] | It ain’t that hot. | 没那么热 |
[18:09] | Not that hot?! | 还不够热么?! |
[18:12] | When this guy woke up this morning,he was white! | 这哥们早上起床时还是白人呢! |
[18:24] | You wanna cool off? | 你想凉快下来是么? |
[18:28] | Step back. | 退后! |
[18:34] | We’ll step back when we get some wind blowing in here. | 有冷风后我们自然会回去的 |
[18:43] | All right! That’s it! Lockdown! | 好吧 你们自找的!一级禁闭! |
[18:46] | Everyone back to your cells! | 都回到牢房里去! |
[18:48] | I said everyone back to your cells.Now, convicts! | 我让你们都回到牢房里 臭犯人! |
[18:53] | Lockdown! | 一级禁闭! |
[18:56] | You got your lockdown.bro, Do your thing. | 你得到了你的禁闭 伙计 |
[18:58] | -你也得一起来 -什么? 不 不 不 | |
[19:00] | I’m the lookout, man, that’s it. | 我只负责把风伙计 仅此而已 |
[19:02] | I need you down there. It’s a two-man job. | 我需要你帮忙 这是俩人的活 |
[19:05] | Let’s hang a sheet. | 把床单挂上 |
[19:07] | N-N-No way, man. | 不 这不行 伙计 |
[19:07] | You only hang a sheet when you and your cellie wanna get friendly.you know? | 难道不知道只有想和狱友亲热的时候才挂那个 |
[19:11] | You wanna protect your prison rep? | 你想保持在监狱里的声誉 |
[19:12] | Or you wanna get out of here? | 还是想离开这儿? |
[20:18] | What the hell’s going on in here? | 这里到底是怎么回事? |
[20:20] | Well, these inmates became belligerent and they refused to rack in. | 犯人异常兴奋 都不肯回去 |
[20:22] | You locked it down with inmates still out of their cells? | 有的犯人还没回到牢房你就把门关上了是么? |
[20:25] | We can handle 20 out-of-control inmates easier than 300. | 20个总比300个人要好处理的多 |
[20:32] | Listen up, bros.Listen up. Bellick.I got one for you. | 听着 伙计 贝利克 我有话要告诉你 |
[20:36] | What do you call a piece of white trash who couldn’t pass the cops exam | 你知道如何称呼一个无法通过警察考试的白种猪头 |
[20:39] | and now makes less than a mailman? | 而现在混的却连个邮差都不如的人么? |
[20:41] | A CO. | 狱警 |
[20:46] | Get your hands off the fence. | 把手从栅栏上拿开 |
[20:47] | Suck it, pig! | 去你的 猪! |
[20:55] | You know, Teddy, You really let me down.And that’s hard to do, | 特迪 你真的很我很失望 我实在不想说你 |
[20:58] | because I don’t expect much | 因为我的期望值不是很高 |
[21:00] | from the inbred child of a retard. | 尤其是对个天生的智障 |
[21:06] | That’s right, Teddy. | 没错 特迪 |
[21:09] | I read your psych records. | 我看过你的病例 |
[21:11] | About how your daddy raped his mongoloid sister | 某人的爸爸强奸了他的白痴妹妹 |
[21:15] | and then nine months later little Teddy pops out. | 然而在9个月后小特迪破壳而出了 |
[21:24] | I’m gonna kill you! | 老子宰了你 |
[21:35] | Hot as hell. | 简直比地狱还热 |
[21:36] | They’ll wear themselves out eventually. | 用不了多久他们就会吃不消的 |
[21:44] | The call was a fake. | 电话里说的是假的 |
[21:46] | What about a stay of execution or…? | 那能不能延缓我的死刑? |
[21:47] | No no It’s legally insufficient. | 不行 法律依据还不足 |
[21:49] | What the hell does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[21:52] | What the hell does that mean? | 这又是为什么? |
[21:53] | It means the prosecution could point out the evidence from your criminal trial.okay? | 因为他们指出了你的罪证 |
[21:57] | The blood, the video, the gun. | 血样 录像 还有枪 |
[22:00] | A questionable phone call is not gonna stack up to that. | 一个可疑的电话不足以否定那些的 |
[22:04] | -But it’s something, right? -Absolutely. | -但的确能说明些问题 对么? -是的 |
[22:07] | We got an area code. | 我们有区号 |
[22:08] | and my contact is going to track that number to someplace more specific | 我的人将会继续跟踪那个号码 这样就能确定具体的 |
[22:11] | a building,a neighbourhood, a block | 大楼 地区 或是街区 |
[22:13] | to the person who made this call. | 然后找到打那个电话的人 |
[22:15] | OK. What happens next? | 然后呢? |
[22:16] | We need to catch the next flight to DC. | 我们必须马上去赶开往华盛顿的飞机 |
[22:19] | That is, of course, if you trust me now. | 前提是 你现在要相信我 |
[22:25] | It’s coming. | 是时候了! |
[22:27] | It’s coming! It’s coming! | 时候到了! 时候到了! |
[22:30] | Get on the train! Whoo! | 来呀! |
[22:42] | Get on the train! | 来呀! |
[22:45] | Get on the train! | 来呀! |
[22:47] | Let’s get to my office. | 跟我回办公室 |
[22:49] | Oh, just what I thought. | 正如我所料 |
[22:51] | The piglets are scared of the big bad wolf. | 小猪怕大狼 |
[22:53] | Big bad wolf! | 大坏狼! |
[22:57] | Oh, just what I thought. | 正如我所料 |
[23:00] | Get on the train! | 再加把劲儿 |
[23:15] | Come on. | 快走 |
[23:54] | Marilyn, no! | 玛丽莲 不! |
[24:19] | Whose keys are those? | 这是谁的钥匙? |
[24:21] | I guess in the commotion… | 可能是暴动的时候 |
[24:27] | How many rounds you think you’re going to get off before they get their hands on you? | 你的子弹够干掉几个人? |
[24:34] | This is Bellick. | 我是贝利克 |
[24:35] | Our wing has been breached. | 我们的地区已经被突破 |
[24:38] | I want A-Wing evacuated and shut down. | 请求关闭A区并撤退 |
[24:40] | All access to B-Wing cut off now. | 同时关闭通往B区的入口 |
[24:51] | I’m gonna get some fluids into you,you’ll be good as new. | 为你输点液就会没事了 好么? |
[24:54] | Nod your head if you believe me. | 相信我的话就点点头 |
[24:57] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[25:00] | Theo. | 西奥 |
[25:02] | What can we do for you today? | 今天能为你做些什么? |
[25:07] | Hmm. This where it hurts? | 是这儿么? |
[25:09] | A little higher and to the left | 左面再往上点 |
[25:11] | You’re three weeks post-op. | 你刚做完手术三个礼拜 |
[25:13] | Your knee’s held together by a rod and three screws. | 膝盖现在还是用一根棍和三颗钉子固定在一起 |
[25:15] | I’m saying tenderness is normal. No more meds. | 所以敏感是正常的 不必再用药了 |
[25:19] | OK. Kwame, why are you back? | 酷密 你又怎么了? |
[25:22] | Inmates in cell block have compromised | 犯人已经突破了禁闭 |
[25:24] | lockdown and breached A-Wing. | 并且突破了A区的警卫站 |
[25:26] | A-Wing is shutting down. | A区将关闭 |
[25:28] | It’s popping off up in G Pop! | 人多力量大! |
[25:48] | Somewhere on the other side of this wall | 在墙那边的某处 |
[25:50] | is the main drainage pipe to the prison’s old sewer system. | 是通往旧排水系统的主管道 |
[25:56] | If we can get through this wall,we can get into the pipe. | 只要能穿过这面墙 就能进入到管子里 |
[26:01] | we can get into the pipe,we can get into the infirmary. | 到了管子里 就能到医务室 |
[26:06] | If we can get to the infirmary,then we can get out of here. | 如果能到达医务室 咱们就可以离开这儿了 |
[26:14] | Sorry, all visitors have to leave the facility | 抱歉 所有来访者都必须马上离开 |
[26:16] | -This is privileged attorney… -you have to leave. | -我是授权律师 -你必须得离开 |
[26:18] | There’s a minor disturbance in cell block. | 牢区内发生了小骚动 |
[26:19] | A-Wing is being shut down for safety purposes. | 为安全起见 A区已经关闭 |
[26:22] | A-Wing? Veronica, Michael’s in there. | A区?维罗妮卡,迈克尔还在那儿 |
[26:25] | -Will he be OK? -You have to leave now. | -他不会有事吧? -你得走了 |
[26:27] | Go to DC. It’s all we’ve got. | 去华盛顿 也只能这样了 |
[26:29] | I’ll take care of Michael. All right? | 我会照顾迈克尔的 好么? |
[26:30] | -okay -Please. | -好的 -麻烦你了 |
[26:35] | Sorry about cutting you short. | 不好意思打断你们 |
[26:36] | Bob, how many times have I told you not to apologize. It makes you look weak. | 鲍勃,和你说过多少次 道歉会使你看起来软弱 |
[26:39] | Now What’s going on? | 现在情况如何? |
[26:40] | Like I said,It’s a minor disturbance. | 正如我所说 小骚动 |
[26:42] | Minor disturbance? My brother is in Gen Pop.Give it to me straight. | 小骚动? 我弟弟也在里面 带我过去 |
[26:47] | Some clowns breached cell block. | 一些混蛋弄坏了牢区门 |
[26:49] | But they won’t get anywhere. | 但他们哪儿也去不了 |
[26:50] | We always have locked doors on either end. | 两头的门都被我们锁上了 |
[26:52] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没有什么可担心的 |
[26:55] | Son of a bitch. | 婊子养的 |
[27:00] | Additional sectors of A-Wing have been compromised. | A区的又一部分被突破 |
[27:19] | I’ll be damned! | 乖乖 |
[27:23] | A rookie CO, and it ain’t even Christmas! | 一个菜鸟狱警 圣诞节还没到呢 |
[27:27] | Take the cuffs off. Give me the key. | 帮我把手铐打开 |
[27:33] | Get out of here, T-Bag. | 到别的地方去 T-Bag |
[27:36] | Oh, I see. You found him first.Finders keepers. | 哦 我懂 是你先发现他的 谁发现是谁的? |
[27:39] | You know, I respect that. I do. | 我也同意那样做 不过 |
[27:43] | But I think we can work something out. | 凡事好商量 |
[27:46] | What you got? | 你想怎样? |
[27:47] | Oh, I can make your last few weeks on Earth quite, quite enjoyable. | 我可以使你在地球上剩下的几周非常 非常的快活 |
[27:51] | Get you some Demerol, some X. | 给你些粉儿 或是 |
[27:53] | You know, Make you forget about that big bad chair. | 足够使你忘掉那个大电椅 |
[27:57] | No deal. | 不行 |
[27:59] | You gotta learn that art of negotiating. | 你得多学学谈判的艺术 |
[28:02] | Lesson one -bargaining position. | 首先: 明确自己的地位 |
[28:08] | Rules just changed. Get the pig! | 你的地位刚好变了 |
[28:13] | -What are you doing? -I gotta get out of here. | -你想干什么? -我要逃出去 |
[28:16] | Look around,You’re not gonna make it. | 看看周围 你跑不掉的 |
[28:17] | No blood needs to spill, Sink. | 不会见血的 大水缸 |
[28:21] | Then walk away. | 那还不走开 |
[28:23] | We both know that ain’t gonna happen. | 咱们都知道这是不可能的 |
[28:25] | Yeah? | 没错 |
[28:44] | That’s one big pile of concrete. | 混凝土好厚啊 |
[28:46] | How do you know where the pipe is? | 你怎么知道管道在那儿 |
[28:50] | We’ve got someone to show us where it is. | 我请来了帮手 |
[28:53] | Oh, really? Who? | 真的? 是谁? |
[29:06] | infection’s not so bad. | 感染的不太严重 |
[29:07] | but I’m going to give you a shot of penicillin just to make sure, okay? | 但为了以防万一我还是要给你打针青霉素 好么? |
[29:10] | Thanks, Doc. | 多谢了 医生 |
[29:21] | This is Rizzo.Does anyone need back up, over? | 这里是Rizzo 有人需要支援么 完毕 |
[29:24] | Negative. A-Wing is evacuating and locked down. | 不用了 A区已经撤离并关闭 |
[29:26] | Remain in B-Wing. | 待在B区 |
[29:40] | What’s up, Doc? | 你好啊 医生? |
[30:01] | Come on, Doc. | 来吧 医生 |
[30:05] | You don’t wanna do this. | 你不要这样 |
[30:22] | We’re sorry. This line is experiencing technical difficulties. | 很抱歉 这条线遇到了技术故障 |
[30:33] | You ever see one of them safari shows | 你有没有看过狩猎节目 |
[30:35] | where a bunch of cheetahs jump up on an antelope? | 一群猎豹冲向一只羚羊 |
[30:39] | Guess which one you are. | 想想你是哪个? |
[31:07] | Tough little gorilla, ain’t he? | 难缠的小猩猩 对吧? |
[31:18] | I was raised to believe the devil’s got some crazy power, | 虽然我一直相信恶魔具有某种邪恶的力量 |
[31:21] | but I don’t think shining him on this wall is gonna bring it down. | 但还是不会认为他能帮咱们把这堵墙推倒 |
[31:24] | Not unless he’s got a sledgehammer. | 除非他再有个大锤 |
[31:26] | We don’t need a sledgehammer. | 没必要用大锤 |
[31:34] | What the hell am I supposed to do with this? | 我用这个能干个鸟? |
[31:40] | Sick Bay, report. | 医务室 请回答! |
[31:42] | Sick Bay, please report. | 医务室 请回答! |
[31:45] | Rizzo, is everything OK? | Rizzo,你那里还好吧? |
[31:55] | All clear in Sick Bay. Over. | 医务室一切正常 完毕! |
[31:58] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[32:05] | Let the bulls worry about the noise. | 让狱警们去平息暴乱吧 |
[32:07] | You worry about how you’re gonna drill through a six-inch concrete wall | 你应该知道怎么打通这面六英尺厚的混凝土墙 |
[32:10] | with what used to be an egg beater. | 竟然用这么一个捣蛋器 |
[32:12] | We just need a few small holes. | 只要几个小洞就行 |
[32:14] | How can we fit through small holes? | 我们能从小洞中钻出去么? |
[32:15] | Ever hear of tensile strength? | 听说过抗拉强度么? |
[32:18] | Hooke’s Law of elasticity? | 胡克弹性定律? |
[32:20] | What do you think? | 你是怎么想的? |
[32:21] | If we drill holes in strategic locations, | 我们只需在几个重点位置打好孔 |
[32:23] | we compromise the load-carrying capacity of the wall. | 这样就破坏掉了墙的承载力 |
[32:26] | How about speaking English? | 说点我听得懂的成么? |
[32:28] | We’ll be able to break through the part of the wall that covers the pip | 我们就打通了盖住管道口的墙 |
[32:31] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 |
[32:33] | We go in through the tip of each horn,the eyes, | 我们在每个角尖 眼睛 |
[32:36] | the end of the nose, | 鼻子末端 |
[32:38] | the bottom of the fangs, and end of the braids. | 牙齿的尽头 头发的末端 |
[32:40] | It makes a kind of X. | (连起来)就像是个”X” |
[32:43] | Let’s get to it. | 我们开始吧 |
[32:54] | If I can get DIRT in there with some of the newer firepower… | 如果我们使用政府下发的新式武器 |
[32:59] | Oh, yeah, so we can end the riots today and start funerals tomorrow? | 没错 我们今天就会结束暴乱 然后为他们再举行个葬礼了 |
[33:02] | I can contain this.sir | 我可以控制住(局势)的 |
[33:03] | -Warden, I got a call for you. -Not now. | -有个电话找您 -现在不行 |
[33:05] | I think you should take it. It’s the governor. | 我想您还是接一下吧 是州长 |
[33:09] | -Governor. -Where’s my daughter? | -长官 -我女儿在哪儿? |
[33:11] | Not to worry, sir. She’s fine. | 不必担心 她很好 |
[33:12] | She’s in Sick Bay in B-Wing. | 她在B区的医务室 |
[33:14] | It’s a completely different part of the facility, | 和A区完全不同的一区 |
[33:16] | It’s, uh, totally locked off from the disturbance. | 那里和骚动区完全隔离 |
[33:18] | Disturbance? That’s what you’re calling a riot nowadays? | 骚动? 你就是这么称暴乱的么? |
[33:21] | Can these animals get to her? | 那些畜生有没有可能接触到我女儿? |
[33:23] | Sir, it’s impossible for anyone from A-Wing to get into Sick Bay. | 先生 任何人都不可能从A区到达医务室的 |
[33:27] | A guard there assures us that everything is fine. | 警卫已经确认一切正常 |
[33:29] | We have everything under control.Governor | 一切都在我们的控制中 长官 |
[33:31] | For your sake, you’d better hope you do. | 为了你自己 你最好那样 |
[33:46] | I’m gonna dance with you, Doc! | 我要和你跳舞 医生! |
[33:49] | We are going to dance till the sun come up! | 一直跳到天亮! |
[33:50] | Come on, Doc!Open the door! | 过来 医生 把门打开 |
[34:01] | All right. It’s your turn. | 换你来 |
[34:03] | No. I ain’t messing with no diablo. | 我不能惊动恶魔 伙计 |
[34:05] | man, We can’t afford downtime. | 我们不能停下来 |
[34:06] | We have to switch off drilling. | 必须轮流钻 |
[34:08] | It’s bad mojo.bro Are you kidding me? | 这可不是什么好兆头 伙计 你开玩笑呢? |
[34:09] | I mess with him,you drill into him, | 我惊动了他 你在他上面钻孔 |
[34:11] | he gets pissed.and then what? | 他就会被激怒 然后会怎样? |
[34:13] | I got enough enemies already, papi. OK? | 我的敌人已经够多的了 |
[34:16] | You believe in God, right? | 你信上帝 对么? |
[34:19] | You know I do. | 你知道我信 |
[34:20] | So you’re protected. | 所以你是受上帝保护的 |
[34:22] | He’ll protect you.From him. | 他会保护你的 |
[35:00] | I assure you, once Bob and I are don’t getting acquainte… | 我向你们保证 一旦我和鲍勃无法达成一致… |
[35:04] | We blaze him! | 我们千刀万剐了他 |
[35:06] | …everyone else will get their turn. | 谁都有机会 |
[35:09] | yeah | 好啊! |
[35:19] | We’re gonna have a little fun, Bobby. | 咱们去玩点好玩的 |
[35:21] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[35:23] | I don’t got the blickey. | 我不脏 |
[35:25] | My pipes are clean. | 我的那儿很干净 |
[35:30] | Where are you going, rookie? | 你现在又想去哪儿 菜鸟? |
[35:35] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[35:40] | They always think they can run away. | 他们总认为自己能够跑掉 |
[36:00] | Got a question for you, fish. | 我有个问题想问你 菜鸟 |
[36:02] | Just give me the time. | 就一点点时间而已 |
[36:04] | What if we do all this work and the pipe is ten feet that way? | 咱们打通这堵墙后 却发现管道在十英尺外怎么办? |
[36:07] | -It won’t be. -you got X-ray vision? | -不会的 -你会X光透视? |
[36:11] | I calculated the drill point coordinates, | 我计算过钻孔点的坐标 |
[36:13] | hid them in my tattoo and then projected them onto the wall. | 把他们标在我的纹身里 然后在把他们的位置还原到墙上 |
[36:16] | Everything’s been worked out so the image hits the right spot. | 所有的点都经过计算 图像会表示出正确的位置 |
[36:19] | It’s just math. | 只不过是数学问题罢了 |
[36:20] | What if your math is wrong? | 你要是计算错了呢? |
[36:23] | You’ll drill into one of a dozen gas lines behind the wall. | 你会钻到墙那边的某根煤气管道里 |
[36:26] | There’ll be an explosion and we’ll be burned alive. | 然后会爆炸 我们将活活的被烧死 |
[36:33] | But you’re good at math, right? | 你数学学的不错 对吧? |
[37:08] | They’re breaking out. | 他们想越狱 |
[37:19] | -They’re breaking… -Shh. | -他们要 -嘘 |
[37:49] | Yo, Stroke.You got longer arms than me, man. | 你来,你胳膊比我长 |
[37:57] | Agh! Son of a… | 噢! 婊子 |
[38:05] | That bitch stuck me. | 那婊子戳我 |
[38:23] | You think it’s hot now?I want all the water shut off. | 他们还不嫌热么?我要切断所有的水源 |
[38:26] | -I’ll call it in. -Mack, you take care of it. | -我去处理 -麦克尔 这事交给你了 |
[38:30] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[38:42] | -Yeah, we… we have a problem. -That’s right. | -我们现在遇到点问题 -噢 说的没错 |
[38:45] | Yeah, Bob here’s seen the hole. He’s gotta go away. | 鲍勃看到这个洞了 应该干掉他 |
[38:53] | -No one’s going anywhere. -He’s seen the hole. | -谁也不能死 -他看到洞了 |
[38:56] | So have you. | 你也看到了 |
[38:59] | Looks like your lockdown idea didn’t work out too good, huh? | 看来戒严的主意还不够好 是吧? |
[39:03] | I have a daughter. Please. | 我有个女儿 求你们了 |
[39:08] | We gotta kill him. | 我们得干掉他 |
[39:09] | The cops are right outside. | 警察就在外面 |
[39:12] | And they’ll stay outside. | 他们会一直守在那里 |
[39:14] | As long as they know we’re keeping him alive. | 只要他们知道我们还让他活着 |
[39:17] | But he’s a guard. | 他毕竟是个警卫 |
[39:18] | He’s gonna squeal. | 他会出卖我们的 |
[39:19] | What the hell does this have to do with you anyway? | 他干什么关你卵事? |
[39:23] | This is not any of your concern. | 这用不着你操心 |
[39:31] | See, Bob here knows about our secret. | 看 现在鲍勃知道了咱们的秘密 |
[39:35] | He knows about our escape. | 他知道了咱们要越狱 |
[39:40] | So it’s all of our concern now, isn’t it? | 所以这是事关大家的事 不是么? |
[40:01] | Easy, big fella. It’s just me. | 没事的 大块头 是我 |
[40:04] | Looks like you took a pretty good hit. | 看来你伤得不轻啊 |
[40:09] | Cons got that rook guard in Gen Pop. | 他们把警卫弄到牢房里了 |
[40:12] | Kid’s probably dead already, or wishing he was. | 那孩子可能已经死了 宁愿他已经死了 |
[40:15] | Where’s Scofield? | 斯科菲尔德在哪儿? |
[40:16] | Haven’t seen him since things jumped off. | 自从开始闹事我就没见到他 |
[40:18] | I gotta find him. | 我得去找他 |
[40:19] | You looking for Scofield? | 你在找斯科菲尔德? |
[40:21] | Yeah, Turk. | 是的 |
[40:22] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[40:34] | You got things backwards, pervert. | 你差点坏了事 你这个疯子 |
[40:35] | You’re in as much trouble as he is. You understand? | 你的处境和他差不多了 明白么? |
[40:38] | Go ahead. Go ahead. Stick me, stick me. | 来啊 来啊 接着打 接着打 |
[40:41] | Let’s see how many times I can shout out | 看看在被你打死前 |
[40:43] | about your little hole in there before I bleed out, huh? | 我能喊出多少声 比赛不? |
[40:45] | ‘Cause every con in here is gonna know about your little escape | 到时候你们的逃跑将变成众人皆知的秘密 |
[40:48] | before one drip of my blood hits the floor. | 在我第一滴血滴到地上前 |
[40:51] | So you see, friends, | 不信你就试试吧 朋友 |
[40:53] | either I’m through that hole with you | 要么咱们一起穿过那个洞 |
[40:55] | or I’m gonna sing like Johnny Cash. | 要么我像强尼·卡什一样歌唱(Johnny Cash-美国传奇乡村音乐人) |
[41:25] | Hey, yo! Check it!Stroke is about to get the doc. | 嘿 伙计 斯卓克就快抓住医生了! |
[41:43] | Sucre, I need you to finish what we started. | 苏克雷 我需要你完成刚才的工作 |
[41:45] | Where are you going,man?Where you going? | 出什么事了 伙计? 你要去哪儿? |
[41:47] | Sick Bay. | 医务室 |
[41:48] | Hey There’s no way to B-Wing. We’re all locked out. | 嘿 根本到不了B区 我们被堵死了 |
[41:50] | I’m not. No one touches the CO. | 我不这么认为 谁也不许动狱警 |
[41:54] | No one. | 谁也不行 |
[42:03] | You gonna clue me in, paisano? | 加我一个吧 老哥? |
[42:10] | It’s faster if we cut through here. | 从这边走能快点 |
[42:14] | Burrows is as good as dead. | 布伦斯死定了 |