时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m looking for Lincoln Burrows | 我在找一个叫林肯·布伦斯的人 |
[00:04] | Man killed the VP’s brother | 杀了副总统哥哥的凶手 |
[00:06] | Why you want to see him? | 为什么你要这么急着找布伦斯? |
[00:08] | He’s my brother | 因为他是我哥哥 |
[00:09] | -I’ll get you out. -It’s impossible | -我正在想办法救你出去 -这不可能 |
[00:11] | Not if you designed the place | 除非监狱是你设计的 |
[00:13] | You’ve seen the blueprints | 你见过设计蓝图了? |
[00:15] | Better than that | 何止见过 |
[00:16] | I’ve got ’em on me | 我把他们纹在了身上 |
[00:18] | Nick Savrinn | 尼克·萨维恩 |
[00:21] | As of now, both of you are dead | 从现在开始,你们两个死定了 |
[00:23] | This is Bellick | 我是贝利克 |
[00:24] | Our wing has been breached | 我们这区已经被突破了 |
[00:26] | Marilyn, no! | 玛丽莲 不要! |
[00:27] | The chair isn’t the only way | 在监狱里 |
[00:29] | to take a man’s life in prison | 行刑不一定非得通过电椅 |
[00:31] | -What are you doing? -Your father’s already in trouble | -你干什么? -即使你父亲早就有麻烦了 |
[00:33] | There’s nothing we can do about it | 我们谁也帮不了他 |
[00:34] | Come on!My first assignments on PI were up here | 快点! 我第一次做P.I. |
[00:37] | cleaning out toxic mould | 就是来这里清理有毒物质 |
[00:39] | PI didn’t go there | P.I.到不了那里 |
[00:41] | We’d never assign inmates to do that | 我们也从不派犯人去那里 |
[00:42] | Tyler, Robert | 泰勒·罗伯特 |
[00:44] | And this here must be your daughter | 这一定是你女儿喽 |
[00:48] | It’s over. We don’t need him | 这事算成了 我们不再需要他了 |
[00:50] | You’re not gonna kill him | 那你也不能杀了他 |
[00:56] | One for the team | 团队利益 |
[01:03] | (Michael) 17 days from now | 十七天后 |
[01:04] | they strap my brother to an electric chair | 我哥哥将坐上电椅 |
[01:09] | Send 50,000 volts coursing through his body | 电压高达5万伏的电流将通过他身体 |
[01:12] | for a crime he didn’t commit | 只因为一个莫须有的罪名 |
[01:15] | I’m here to make sure that doesn’t happen | 我是来这里救他的 |
[01:21] | I’ve been in Fox River nearly three weeks now | 我来狐狸河监狱 差不多3个星期了 |
[01:24] | In that time,I’ve got out the back of my cell | 这期间 我已可以从我狱室后面出来 |
[01:27] | and into the old steam pipes that run beneath the prison | 进入到横贯监狱的旧蒸汽管道 |
[01:32] | Those pipes are our way out | 这些管道就是出口 |
[01:37] | Think of this place | 把这个地方 |
[01:38] | like it’s a map of the US | 当作是美国地图 |
[01:41] | Our cell over there, that’s New York City | 我们的狱室在那 那是纽约市 |
[01:45] | The infirmary, our exit, that’s California | 而医务室 我们的出口 那是加州 |
[01:47] | The pipes beneath us that connect the two… | 我们脚下连贯这两地的… |
[01:49] | Route 66 | 是66大道 |
[01:51] | Route 66 | 66大道 |
[01:53] | Our ticket out of here | 我们自由之车的车票 |
[01:54] | I assume we’re doing this at night? | 我猜是晚上行动吧 |
[01:56] | That’s right | 对 |
[01:57] | We’re locked up, fish,and your boy | 这里看守这么严实 嫩鸡 而你的老哥 |
[02:00] | is in solitary | 被单独监禁 |
[02:01] | How we just gonna fly out of our cages | 我们这些鸟儿 怎样才可以飞出笼子 |
[02:04] | and right into your cell | 到你的狱室去呢? |
[02:05] | right into New York City? | 怎么去纽约市? |
[02:07] | You’re not | 不用到我狱室 |
[02:08] | You’re gonna meet me halfway | 我们到时会在半路会合的 |
[02:11] | In St Louis | 在圣路易? |
[02:13] | Route 66 runs beneath that building | 66大道在那楼下底部穿过 |
[02:15] | It’s the only building | 在这些管道上面 |
[02:17] | sitting on top of those tunnels | 只有这座楼 |
[02:18] | All we gotta do is get in there, on PI | 我们只要趁做P.I.的时候 |
[02:21] | and dig ourselves an on-ramp | 在那里弄一个出口 |
[02:23] | Shortly after, we hit the infirmary | 很快 我们就到医务室 |
[02:26] | Then we’ll be outside those walls | 到时我们就会逃出监狱了 |
[02:27] | What’s in there? | 那边是什么地方? |
[02:29] | It’s an old storage room | 是一个旧储物室 |
[02:31] | John here can pull all the stringsThere’s gotta be some actual work to be done in there for me | 约翰可以利用他在这里的关系 |
[02:33] | (John) It’s not that easy, fish | 没那么容易 嫩鸡 |
[02:35] | That’s a restricted area | 那是禁区 |
[02:37] | I gotta be able to justify it to the bulls | 我得要有个借口 骗过狱警 |
[02:39] | There’s gotta be some actual work to be done in there for me | 让他们派我们去那里干活 |
[02:42] | to get in there | 以便可以进去 |
[02:43] | You follow? | 你明白吗? |
[02:44] | Then you better figure it out | 那你尽快找到 |
[02:45] | Cos if we don’t get in that room | 因为若我们进不了那房子 |
[02:48] | we’re not getting out of here. | 我们就出不去 |
[02:49] | I’m feeling kind of left out | 好像有什么瞒着我? |
[02:53] | New York? California? | 纽约? 加州? |
[02:54] | St Louis? | 圣路易? |
[02:56] | What are we discussing? | 我们在谈什么呢? |
[02:57] | We’re talking baseball, actually | 棒球而已 |
[02:59] | Oh. | 是吗? |
[03:00] | Now, that’s a subject | 关于这个话题 |
[03:02] | I know quite a bit about. | 我恰巧有点了解 |
[03:03] | What a shame | 真可惜 |
[03:04] | The conversation’s over | 我们说完了 |
[03:06] | Really, now | 真的吗? |
[03:07] | That any way | 你们就这样 |
[03:08] | to treat a team-mate? | 对待一个队友的吗? |
[03:14] | I’m coming along on this endeavour | 不管你们愿意与否 |
[03:16] | whether you like it or not | 我是一定要和你们纠缠下去了 |
[03:18] | Cos I got | 况且我还有 |
[03:19] | a hell of a singing voice otherwise | 一副好嗓子 |
[03:24] | I won’t take that piece of crap along | 我不会带上这个贱人的 |
[03:26] | I won’t do it | 一定不会 |
[03:27] | Me neither | 我也不会 |
[03:29] | We won’t have to | 我们不必带上他的 |
[03:31] | He’ll be out of the picture soon enough | 他很快就不会缠住我们了 |
[03:36] | The state provides $25,000 insurance | 州政府提供了2万5千美元保险金 |
[03:38] | plus donations from the Corrections Officers’ Foundation… | 加上从伊利诺斯州惩教署职员基金会的捐款 |
[03:42] | That’s the last thing on my mind right now, Warden | 监狱长 我现在不关心这个 |
[03:47] | Do you know who killed him? | 你找到凶手了吗? |
[03:48] | We have some leads | 我们掌握了些线索 |
[03:51] | But I can promise you this | 但我可以向你保证 |
[03:52] | We are not gonna rest until we find out what happened | 我们决不会让凶手逍遥法外的 |
[03:57] | His pictures are missing | 他的照片不见了 |
[03:58] | He had a photo of our daughter in here | 这里有我们女儿的照片 |
[04:04] | Not to worry | 不用担心 |
[04:05] | We’ll find them | 我们会查清楚的 |
[04:08] | I begged him | 我求过他 |
[04:11] | not to take this job | 让他不要干这份工作 |
[04:14] | Shauna | 莎尔娜 |
[04:15] | I am so sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[04:19] | I’ll walk you to your car | 我陪你出去坐车 |
[04:22] | Captain | 队长 |
[04:24] | need to speak with you for a second | 我要和你谈一下 |
[04:26] | I’ll meet you in the hallway | 走廊见 |
[04:30] | I want the son of a bitch who did this | 我要抓到那个龟孙子凶手 |
[04:34] | Now, you do whatever you need to do to find him | 不管你用什么办法 你都要把他找出来 |
[04:37] | You understand? | 明白吗? |
[04:44] | We got five boxes.Wanna give me a hand? | 这有5个箱子 过来帮一下忙好吗? |
[04:49] | Veronica | 维罗妮卡? |
[04:53] | That phone call was tactics scare | 那电话是典型的恐吓手段 |
[04:54] | That’s they want. | 他们就想吓一下你 |
[04:55] | They want to scare us from doing what they know we can do | 让我们望而生畏 |
[04:57] | -And what’s that? -Expose them | -那该怎么做? -把他们曝光 |
[05:00] | Is this guy bothering you again? Miss Donovan? | 多诺万小姐 这家伙又来烦你了吗? |
[05:03] | No, Lukasz, the other night was my fault | 不 卢卡斯 那个晚上是我的过错 |
[05:05] | It was a misunderstanding | 是个误会 |
[05:06] | OK. But if you need anything… | 如果你有什么需要 |
[05:08] | Trust me | 相信我 |
[05:09] | you’ll be the first person I call | 要有事我第一个找你 |
[05:12] | Here, let me | 让我来 |
[05:17] | Those boxes | 这些箱子 |
[05:19] | contain seven years | 装着七年来 |
[05:20] | of criminal appellant work | 上诉案件的档案 |
[05:22] | If there’s a precedent in there somewhere | 如果有先例 |
[05:25] | that can help us suspend Lincoln’s execution,we’re gonna find it | 可以使得林肯的死刑缓期执行 我们一定可以找到的 |
[05:28] | You can leave those by the door | 你可以放到门边 卢卡斯 |
[05:30] | I’ll bring them in | 我会搬进去的 |
[05:31] | Oh, that’s OK | 好的 |
[05:32] | I’ve got your key right here | 我这里有你的钥匙 |
[05:34] | If I didn’t know better,I’d say Lukasz was sweet on you. | 如果我不知情 还以为卢卡斯痴情于你呢 |
[05:37] | Very funny | 有趣 |
[06:28] | Fire | 火 |
[06:30] | What? | 什么? |
[06:31] | Fire. We burn the place down | 用火 我们把那地方烧为平地 |
[06:33] | How’s that gonna help us? | 对我们有什么用? |
[06:34] | A few years ago, the chapel burnt down | 几年前 礼拜堂发生大火 |
[06:36] | and the DOC realised | 惩教署意识到 |
[06:38] | they had some toxic issues | 有一些有毒物质 |
[06:40] | You know, asbestos, lead paint, you name it | 像石棉 导火线 |
[06:43] | They couldn’t find a contractor | 他们找不到承包商来清理 |
[06:44] | so they put the inmates on the job | 所以他们派狱犯来做 |
[06:47] | We spent, like, five, six hours in there at a time | 每次我们都在那呆5-6小时 |
[06:49] | But the good news is | 但有一点比较好的是 |
[06:51] | no guards came around almost at all | 基本上没有守卫来巡逻 |
[06:54] | Can you get us in there? | 你有办法带我们到那吗? |
[06:57] | I’ve been doing a little, uh… thinking | 我仔细考虑过了 |
[07:06] | I’m gonna need a PI card, aren’t I? | 我要一张P.I.的工作证 |
[07:10] | I mean | 我是说 |
[07:12] | that’s where this whole thing is happening | 那边是起事的地方 |
[07:14] | isn’t it? | 对吗? |
[07:15] | It’s on its way | 很快就给你 |
[07:20] | You’re slow-walking me, aren’t you? | 你在敷衍我 对吗? |
[07:22] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做? |
[07:23] | You think Bellick’s gonna pop me | 你觉得贝利克会因狱警鲍勃那件事 |
[07:25] | for shanking that CO, Bob | 把我抓起来 |
[07:28] | Maybe | 也许 |
[07:30] | you’ll take a little walk, tell him for yourself? | 你们会悄悄跑去告诉他 对吗? |
[07:32] | And I’ll be out of here for good | 这样你们就可以摆脱我了 |
[07:34] | Well, I got news for you | 我有你的一些秘密 |
[07:36] | If I go down for killing Bob | 如果我因杀了鲍勃被抓起来 |
[07:39] | believe me,I’m gonna take a little walk of my own | 我不会就此作罢的 |
[07:42] | Tell ’em about that hole you got behind your toilet | 我会向他们禀明 你在你便池后面挖的洞 |
[07:49] | So… | 这么说来… |
[07:52] | How about that PI card? | P.I.的工作证怎样? |
[07:55] | I don’t know if you remember | 你还记得吗 |
[07:58] | but that summer before fifth grade | 在5年级的那个夏天 |
[08:01] | when I stayed with you a couple weeks | 我和你住了两星期时 |
[08:03] | and you thought I broke your glass coffee table? | 你认为我打烂了玻璃咖啡桌 |
[08:08] | And when you came home, I denied it | 你回家时 我否认了 |
[08:10] | But you told me | 但你告诉我 |
[08:13] | you could care less about the coffee table | 对咖啡桌你可以不在乎 |
[08:17] | you just didn’t want me lying to you | 但你不想我因此撒谎 |
[08:19] | And you said I’d feel a lot better | 你说我说出事实 |
[08:21] | if I just told you the truth | 会觉得舒服点的 |
[08:24] | And you promised not to be angry | 而你保证不会生气 |
[08:26] | I remember | 我记得 |
[08:28] | Well, I broke it | 对 是我打烂的 |
[08:31] | I know | 我知道 |
[08:37] | You know, if there’s anything | 如果你心里 |
[08:39] | that you want to get off your chest | 有什么要说 |
[08:41] | you can tell me | 你可以告诉我 |
[08:43] | And I promise I won’t get angry | 我也保证不会生气 |
[08:45] | You want to know if I killed that guy | 你想知道是不是我杀了那人 |
[08:52] | I, uh, went there planning to do something wrong | 当时我去那里 是想干点坏事 |
[08:59] | But I didn’t kill that guy | 但我没杀那个人 |
[09:01] | Someone’s working hard to make it look like I did | 有人蓄意制造了我杀人的假象 |
[09:04] | Anyway, there’s a chance the execution may not happen | 不管怎样 仍有机会不用执行死刑 |
[09:08] | What? | 什么? |
[09:10] | Veronica’s working on my case | 维罗妮卡正在帮我 |
[09:12] | and I got a reporter coming today | 今天有个记者来找我 |
[09:13] | who believes I’m innocent | 她相信我是无辜的 |
[09:16] | So I ain’t dead yet | 因此我还不用死 |
[09:20] | LJ. Look at me | LJ 看着我 |
[09:23] | You gotta have faith, kid | 你要有信念 孩子 |
[09:26] | Just have a little faith | 坚持你的信念 |
[09:37] | Kellerman | 凯勒曼 |
[09:40] | Well? | 怎样了? |
[09:41] | Taken care of | 搞定了 |
[09:42] | Good | 很好 |
[09:43] | Now move on to the second thing | 现在进行第二步计划 |
[09:45] | If you could see what we’re looking at… | 如果你见到我们在看的东西 |
[09:47] | believe me,Burrows is gonna get the message | 相信我 布伦斯会收到信息的 |
[09:49] | Which is what you’ve assured me of before | 这个你向我保证过了 |
[09:52] | Yet that message | 而这信息 |
[09:53] | keeps getting returned to sender | 总是退回到发送者 |
[09:55] | Now move on the second thing and report back | 现在着手第二步计划 然后向我报告 |
[09:58] | We’re headed there now | 我们现在去 |
[10:00] | You’re thinking too much | 你想得太多了 |
[10:02] | Yeah. God forbid | 是啊 但没办法 |
[10:10] | He’ll toss every cell in this block | 在找到那个杀手之前 |
[10:12] | until he finds the killer | 他会将整个监狱挖地三尺 |
[10:13] | He tosses this one | 他找到这里时 |
[10:15] | he’ll find the hole back there in a heartbeat | 他会轻易找到后面那个洞的 |
[10:17] | I know | 我知道 |
[10:20] | We got to turn T-Bag in | 我们得举报他 |
[10:21] | That’s the only way it’ll stop | 只有这样做才会停止搜查 |
[10:22] | We turn him in, he’ll talk | 我们若举报他 他会泄漏我们的秘密 |
[10:30] | So we’re screwed either way, aren’t we? | 看来无论怎样都是死路一条 对吗? |
[10:38] | Which one? | 哪个房间? |
[10:40] | Right there | 就在那 |
[10:41] | St Louis | 圣路易 |
[11:07] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你们来这干什么?! |
[11:09] | Cleanup detail. We thought this was storage | 清理工作队 我们以为这是储物室 |
[11:11] | This look like storage to you? | 这像是个储物室吗 |
[11:12] | idiot It’s a restricted area | 白痴 这是禁区 |
[11:14] | a CO break room | 这是狱警休息室 |
[11:16] | Now back it up | 退出去! |
[11:17] | Back it up, now! | 给我退出去! |
[11:18] | Sorry, Officer | 对不起 |
[11:20] | It won’t happen again | 这种情况不会再发生了 |
[11:35] | A freakin’ break room? | 他妈的休息室 |
[11:37] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[11:39] | They must have changed it since the retrofit | 房子翻新后他们一定换了房间 |
[11:41] | The bulls are camped out in there. | 狱警就守在那里 |
[11:43] | They’ll never leave. | 他们不会离开的 |
[11:44] | Got a backup plan? | 你有后备计划吗? |
[11:45] | There isn’t one | 没有 |
[11:46] | It’s the only room | 在管道上面 |
[11:47] | on top of that pipe | 只有这个房间 |
[11:48] | It’s the only way out, | 这是出去的唯一方法 |
[11:49] | We gotta get back in there | 我们还得折回那里 |
[11:50] | Impossible, fish | 没可能 嫩鸡 |
[11:51] | Maybe not. Check it out | 未必 过来看看 |
[11:57] | I don’t get it | 我不懂你说什么 |
[11:58] | How come they let him in? | 他怎么可以进去? |
[11:59] | He’s a trustee | 他是囚犯理事 |
[12:00] | Ones with high security clearance | 拥有很高的安全权限 |
[12:02] | Why him? | 为什么是他? |
[12:03] | He can be trusted. | 他们信得过他 |
[12:05] | How does one become a trustee? | 怎么才可以成为囚犯理事? |
[12:06] | Have a spotless record for the last 30 years | 只要三十年来没有不良记录 |
[12:07] | for the last 30 years | 没不良记录 |
[12:08] | Pretty much counts us out | 我们的刑期加起来都没这么多 |
[12:10] | Which means we’ve gotta get him on board | 看来得让他加入我们 |
[12:12] | Forget it. The guy’s a boy scout | 算了吧 他不领任何人的情的 |
[12:21] | Mr Westmoreland | 韦斯特莫兰德 先生? |
[12:24] | Hey, Michael | 你好 迈克尔 |
[12:26] | You found your cat yet? | 找到你的猫了吗? |
[12:28] | Still MIA | 还没 |
[12:32] | You could always get another | 你可以另找一只 |
[12:33] | I don’t want another | 我并不想要其他的 |
[12:36] | Besides, it’s a moot point | 而且那样毫无意义 |
[12:37] | She was grandfathered | 她已经在我心中根深蒂固 |
[12:39] | Once she’s gone, no more pets | 她不在了 也不要别的宠物 |
[12:41] | Wouldn’t be an issue if you were on the outside | 如果你出狱了 这就不是个问题了 |
[12:44] | Still tugging on that leash, eh? | 还在打那个主意啊? |
[12:47] | Yup | 是的 |
[12:49] | And this is the part | 而这一次 |
[12:51] | where I extend a formal invitation | 我正式向你发出邀请 |
[12:53] | Cos you still think I’m DB Cooper? | 你仍觉得我是大盗库珀么? |
[12:55] | I don’t think. I know | 我不是觉得 是知道 |
[12:59] | The way I see it | 据我所知 |
[13:00] | you’re in here doing 60 to life | 由于你开车撞死人 |
[13:02] | for vehicular manslaughter | 被判60年至终身监禁 |
[13:04] | It would have been 20 | 原该判你20年 |
[13:06] | but the car you were in was stolen | 但你的车是偷来的 |
[13:07] | Felony murder rule cubes every sentence | 变成犯另一重罪的谋杀 |
[13:10] | And here you are | 所以你还在这里 |
[13:11] | Hitting that woman was an accident | 撞死那个女人是个意外 |
[13:14] | But the car? | 但那车? |
[13:16] | No one accidentally steals a car | 没人会无缘无故偷车的 |
[13:18] | So the question is | 问题就出现在这 |
[13:20] | why would Charles Westmoreland be in Arizona boosting a car | 为什么查尔斯 韦斯特莫兰德会 |
[13:23] | ten states away from where he lived | 在他住处十个州外 |
[13:26] | and only ten miles from the Mexican border | 离墨西哥边境10英里远的亚利桑拿州开车狂飚呢? |
[13:28] | And why, two days before that | 还有 为什么事情发生的两天前 |
[13:30] | would someone make a phone call | 有人从波特兰一汽车旅馆 |
[13:31] | to his wife from a motel in Portland | 打电话给他妻子 |
[13:34] | a stone’s throw away from the airport out of which | 而这旅馆恰巧在飞机场附近呢? |
[13:37] | shortly after | 而电话后不久 |
[13:38] | flight 305 was hijacked by one DB Cooper | 305航班被一个叫库珀的人劫持 |
[13:41] | Seven hours after the hijacking | 飞机被劫后七小时 |
[13:44] | records show Charles Westmoreland | 记录表明查尔斯 韦斯特莫兰德 |
[13:47] | was treated for a busted knee at a free clinic in Brigham City | 因膝盖受伤在杨百翰市一家小诊所受过治疗 |
[13:49] | Only way to get from Portland, Oregon to Brigham City | 七小时内 要从波特兰 俄勒冈 |
[13:51] | Utah in seven hours | 到犹他州的杨百翰市 |
[13:53] | is in a car breaking every land speed record | 除了开一辆打破世界记录的汽车 |
[13:57] | known to man,or flying | 还有就是坐飞机 |
[14:00] | It’s public record DB Cooper | 大家都知道库珀 |
[14:02] | jumped out of that 727 about an hour after take off | 在起飞后一小时从那架727飞机跳出 |
[14:04] | Taking a dive at 10,000 feet | 在10000英尺的高空 |
[14:05] | with 1.5 million in cash | 拿着150万美金 跳了伞 |
[14:09] | and a hastily packed parachute | 而降落伞是仓促中装备的 |
[14:11] | might make for a pretty rough landing | 可能降落得很不理想 |
[14:13] | Rough enough to shatter some bones | 不理想到摔坏了骨头 |
[14:15] | Maybe even a left knee | 可能就是左膝 |
[14:17] | DB Cooper would have had a car waiting for him | 落地时 库珀将安排车来接他 |
[14:21] | According to DMV records, in 1971 | 根据1971年DMV记录 |
[14:24] | Charles Westmoreland was the proud owner of a 65 Chevy Nova | 查尔斯·韦斯特莫兰德很荣幸的 是一辆65年产雪佛莱的主人 |
[14:27] | As it happens, a 65 Chevy Nova | 而在阿利桑那州边界 发现一辆65年产的雪佛莱 |
[14:31] | with the registration number scraped off | 车牌已被刮花 |
[14:32] | was found abandoned with a blown gasket | 被抛弃在一旁 |
[14:35] | along the Arizona border | 气缸爆了 |
[14:36] | a mile or two away from where you accidentally hit that woman | 就在你用偷来的车 撞到那女人的地方 |
[14:40] | with your stolen car | 一两里开外 |
[14:45] | Interesting story | 这故事有意思 |
[14:47] | Interesting man | 这人更有意思 |
[14:49] | But you didn’t answer one thing | 但有一点你解释不了 |
[14:52] | What’s that? | 是什么? |
[14:54] | Maybe I did hurt my knee | 可能我确实伤到了膝盖 |
[14:57] | I did steal that car | 我确实偷了车 |
[15:00] | and I did accidentally hit that poor lady | 我也确实意外的撞了那可怜的女人 |
[15:03] | But how could I have hijacked a plane in Portland on November 24th | 但是我11月24日 |
[15:08] | when I was in Folsom | 我因为醉酒闹事被判监禁30天 |
[15:10] | finishing up a 30-day drunk and disorderly? | 又怎么能去波特兰劫持飞机呢? |
[15:17] | I hope you weren’t hanging this whole escape on that money | 我希望你不要把所有的越狱希望 都寄托在那笔钱上 |
[15:21] | cos I’m not the one in possession of it | 因为我不是拥有者 |
[15:27] | Thanks for the invite, though | 不过还是谢谢你的邀请 |
[15:45] | Veronica | 维罗妮卡 |
[15:50] | Veronica, come on | 维罗妮卡 别这样 |
[15:57] | We’re OK | 我们没事了 |
[15:58] | How is this OK, Nick? | 这怎么算没事呢 尼克? |
[16:01] | Somebody just tried to kill us | 有人要杀我们 |
[16:03] | -I know. I was there. -Then act like it,OK? | -我知道 我在现场 -那就不要当作没事 好吗? |
[16:05] | We just watched a man burn to death right in front of us | 我们眼睁睁的看着一个人 在我们面前被烧死 |
[16:10] | My God | 我的天 |
[16:13] | Lukasz… My God | 卢卡斯 我的天啊 |
[16:16] | It’s OK. It’s OK | 没事了 没事了 没事了 |
[16:18] | We just left him there | 我们居然抛下他不管 |
[16:19] | There was nothing we could do.He was dead as soon as he opened the door | 我们为他做什么都于事无补 他一开门就没了命 |
[16:24] | I am trying so hard to understand all this,Nick. | 我很想弄清楚这一切怎么回事 尼克 |
[16:27] | Who these people are, what they want | 这些人到底是谁 他们想干什么 |
[16:29] | How we walked away without calling the police | 我们怎么可以不报警就离开那里了呢? |
[16:31] | We did it because these people we’re dealing with won’t stop until we’re dead | 我们这么做是因为我们惹的 这些人不杀了我们是不会罢手的 |
[16:35] | If they think we’re dead like they do right now, | 现在 如果他们认为我们死了 就像现在我们看上去好像是死了一样 |
[16:37] | maybe we get a little breathing room here, we figure out what our next move is. | 可能我们就有点喘息的空间 我们来想想下一步怎么做 |
[16:40] | We should go to the police | 不 我们应该去报警 |
[16:41] | I’ve been thinking the same thing | 我一直以来也是像你那样想的 |
[16:43] | But you know what?They’re bigger than the police | 但是 你知道吗 警察是斗不过他们的 |
[16:48] | We go to the authorities and all we’re gonna be doing | 如果我们去报警 我们这么做 |
[16:51] | it’s broadcast to them that we’re still alive | 就是告诉他们我们还活着 |
[16:53] | and then we got that target right on our backs again | 这样 我们又成为他们暗杀的目标了 |
[16:58] | We can’t hide forever | 我们不能永远躲下去 |
[16:59] | No, no. Maybe not forever | 不 不 可能不必永远躲 |
[17:01] | But…I think I know a place we can | 不过我知道有个地方 |
[17:04] | at least for a little while | 可以让我们躲一阵子 |
[17:10] | We just have to go in there ourselves then | 我们只须自己混进去了 |
[17:13] | Like I said,unless the old man’s in it’s not possible | 我说了 除非那老人加入 否则是不可能的 |
[17:16] | And even if it were, the guards in there | 而且即使可以进去 那里有守卫 |
[17:18] | won’t just sit back and watch us start a fire | 不会看不见我们在他们眼皮底下纵火 |
[17:20] | See, I already figured that part out | 这点我已经想到解决办法 |
[17:22] | I been thinking | 我一直在想的 |
[17:23] | And? | 怎么解决? |
[17:25] | That thing you’re doing in the Pope’s office | 还记得你在主教的办公室做的那事吗? |
[17:28] | You using rubber cement? | 使用橡胶粘合剂? |
[17:29] | Yeah | 然后? |
[17:30] | -Can you get some out? -Maybe. Why? | -你能弄点出来吗? -也许可以 为什么这么问? |
[17:32] | Look, there’s a coffee maker in the guards’ room, right? | 守卫室有个咖啡壶 对吗? |
[17:35] | I got a hook-up | 我认识一位朋友 |
[17:36] | with one of my boys in the kitchen | 在厨房里面干活 |
[17:38] | If we can get rubber cement in the bottom of that coffee pot | 如果我们能涂点橡胶粘合剂在咖啡壶底部 |
[17:41] | when the burner goes on… | 加热装置一打开… |
[17:45] | It’s a good idea | 这主意不错 |
[17:47] | But without Westmoreland | 但没有韦斯特莫兰德 |
[17:49] | we’re never getting in that room | 我们进不去那房子的 |
[17:51] | He doesn’t want any part of this? | 他不想成为出逃的一份子? |
[17:52] | No | 不想 |
[17:53] | Then what does he want? | 那他想要什么? |
[17:54] | He’s gotta want something | 他必有所求 |
[17:57] | Everybody wants something | 每个人都有其所求 |
[18:08] | come on | 过来 |
[18:16] | That’s a good girl. | 真乖 |
[18:26] | I don’t believe it | 真想不到 |
[18:29] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[18:30] | You’re welcome | 不客气 |
[18:32] | Where’d you find her? | 你在哪里找到她的? |
[18:33] | In the yard, by the chapel | 在礼拜堂旁边的院子里 |
[18:35] | Why do I get the feeling there’s a string attached to this? | 为什么我感觉像有什么企图 |
[18:40] | Not a string. Just a favour | 没什么企图 举手之劳 |
[18:46] | I’m not DB Cooper | 我不是 库珀 |
[18:48] | That’s all right | 没关系 |
[18:49] | Cos it’s not gonna take DB Cooper | 因为我想要做的 |
[18:52] | to do what I need done | 不必拜托到 库珀 |
[18:54] | What’s that? | 什么事? |
[18:56] | All I want you to do | 我只要你在指定时间 |
[18:58] | is take a certain coffee pot into the guard room at a certain time | 拿指定的咖啡壶进守卫室 |
[19:02] | and turn the burner on | 然后打开加热装置 |
[19:03] | Why? | 为什么要这么做? |
[19:05] | Let’s just say it’d be in everyone’s best interests | 如果那里失火的话 |
[19:07] | if a fire were to start in there | 我想这对大家都最好不过了 |
[19:09] | Marilyn, did you think he was the arsonist type? | 猫儿 你觉得他像火神吗? |
[19:13] | I’m not | 我不是 |
[19:16] | I’m the cleanup crew type | 我是清道夫 |
[19:19] | The type that gets access to all kinds of tools | 能从各种渠道搞到工具的人 |
[19:23] | Michael, I’m grateful for this | 迈克尔 非常感谢你找回小猫 |
[19:25] | I really am | 真的 |
[19:27] | but I’ve made it a point to keep my nose clean | 自从我进来这地方 |
[19:30] | ever since I walked into this place | 我就打定主意不惹事生非 |
[19:32] | 32 years without a blemish | 32年来没有过不良记录 |
[19:34] | If that parole board date ever comes,I want to be ready | 我希望有条件成为 假释榜上面的人 |
[19:38] | I can’tjeopardise that | 我不能坏了这个大事 |
[19:40] | Sorry | 对不起 |
[19:48] | Michael | 迈克尔 |
[19:50] | Thanks, though. Really | 还是很谢谢你 真的 |
[19:56] | After what you went through in the riot | 经历了那场骚乱 |
[19:58] | I thought you’d take a day off | 我还以为你会请一天假 |
[20:00] | I’m fine | 我没事 |
[20:03] | I, uh… | 同时也 |
[20:04] | I couldn’t find anybody to cover for me, anyway | 找不到人来代替我 |
[20:08] | I hope you don’t feel like you owe me anything | 希望你不会觉得你欠我什么 |
[20:11] | I do | 当然没有 |
[20:13] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[20:17] | I really appreciate what you did for me | 真的很感激你为我做的事 |
[20:25] | But? | 不过呢? |
[20:29] | But you told me that | 但是你告诉我 |
[20:32] | you had been up in the crawlspace for PI | 你跟P.I.去过水管槽隙 |
[20:34] | and PI was never assigned to go there | 而P.I.是不会被派到那里的 |
[20:43] | We’re done here, right? | 针打完了 对吗? |
[20:45] | Michael, don’t be like that | 迈克尔 不要这样 |
[20:47] | I just… I just want some answers | 我只是想知道一些答案 |
[20:50] | Thanks for the shot, Doc | 谢谢你打的针 医生 |
[20:56] | Sue Parsons, Headline Press | 我叫苏·帕尔森 要闻报的 |
[20:59] | Thanks for coming by | 谢谢你的到来 |
[21:01] | I appreciate you taking the time | 感谢你给我时间 |
[21:03] | I appreciate you looking at my case | 很感激你关注我的案子 |
[21:05] | So what can you tell me? | 你有什么要说的? |
[21:07] | From what I understand,you have numerous people | 据我所知 有很多人 |
[21:09] | working on your behalf as we speak | 在为你奔走 |
[21:11] | Yeah. Um, well… | 对 |
[21:13] | Veronica Donovan, she’s my attorney | 维罗妮卡·多诺万 她是我的代表律师 |
[21:15] | and Nick Savrinn | 尼克·萨维恩 |
[21:16] | He works at Project Justice | 他在正义计划工作 |
[21:19] | Savrinn. OK | 萨维恩 好的 |
[21:21] | Have they gotten very far? | 他们有什么进展吗? |
[21:23] | Nothing to go to court with. Not yet, anyway | 还没有什么可以提交到法庭的 还没有 |
[21:26] | You ever think it’s just time to let go? | 你想过是时候放手了吗? |
[21:31] | Accept what happened? | 接受发生过的事实? |
[21:32] | Let go, yeah | 放手? 是的 |
[21:34] | Accept what happened? Never | 接受发生过的事实? 从来没有 |
[21:36] | I mean, would you? | 你会接受吗? |
[21:39] | If someone had set you up, destroyed your life? | 如果有人陷害了你 毁了你的人生呢? |
[21:40] | I guess I’m thinking in terms of the anguish | 我在想你给朋友和亲人 |
[21:43] | it’s caused your friends and loved ones | 带来的痛苦和煎熬 |
[21:45] | People who care about me believe me | 关心我的人 他们都相信我 |
[21:48] | That’s all that matters to me right now | 我所在意的就只有这些 |
[21:50] | It’s all I’ve got | 这是我的全部 |
[21:52] | You have a son. Lincoln Jr. LJ | 你有个孩子叫小林肯 简称LJ? |
[21:55] | Yeah. Why? | 对 为什么这么问? |
[21:57] | I have a source that tells me if you accept what happened | 有线人告诉我 如果你承认有罪 |
[22:01] | and stop fighting your execution | 停止继续上诉 |
[22:03] | your son will be left out of this | 你的儿子就会安然无恙 |
[22:05] | If not | 否则 |
[22:06] | I hope you said goodbye to him when he left here this morning | 我想今早你和你儿子的再见 便是永远的再见 |
[22:09] | Who are you? | 你究竟是谁? |
[22:11] | One Burrows is gonna die | 总得有个姓布伦斯的死 |
[22:13] | Up to you which one | 哪一个死取决于你 |
[22:15] | Who are you? Who are you? | 你是谁? 你究竟是谁?! |
[22:17] | Don’t let her go! | 不能让她走! |
[22:19] | She threatened my son | 她恐吓我的儿子! 不要! |
[22:22] | Please, no! Not my son! | 她恐吓我的儿子! 不要! |
[22:35] | LJ Burrows? | 你是LJ 布伦斯? |
[22:36] | Yeah? | 对 |
[22:37] | I’m Officer Hale, Juvenile Court | 我是青少年法庭的官员哈尔 |
[22:39] | We need to do a survey of the residence | 我们要对住处做个小调查 |
[22:42] | make sure your environment | 确保这里的环境 |
[22:43] | reflects the terms of your probation | 对你的缓刑有好处 |
[22:44] | Your parents home? | 你父母在吗? |
[22:46] | No, but they’ll be home any minute | 不 不过他们随时会回来 |
[22:49] | Well then. I’ll get started | 好吧 开始 |
[22:56] | LJ and his dad | LJ和他爸爸… |
[22:57] | You never said how it went | 你还没说今早事情怎样了? |
[22:58] | Sounded fine | 应该还好 |
[23:00] | Everything a 15-year-old boy | 当然 每个十五岁的孩子都只对他母亲说 |
[23:01] | tells his mother is fine | 还好 |
[23:02] | No offence | 我没冒犯的意思 |
[23:04] | but can I see some kind of identification? | 我可以看看你的证件吗? |
[23:05] | Sure | 当然可以 |
[23:06] | LJ, we’re home | LJ 我们回来了 |
[23:11] | LJ, you here? | LJ 你在吗? |
[23:18] | Oh, my God | 我的天 |
[23:19] | Drop the phone, lady | 放下电话 女士 |
[23:21] | This is the only warning I’m giving you | 我的警告只有一次 |
[23:24] | Drop it | 放下电话 |
[23:27] | Run! | 快跑! |
[23:44] | Pick up. Pick up, please | 快点接 快点接 |
[23:46] | Please answer, come on | 拜托应答 快点 |
[23:52] | LJ… LJ? | |
[23:54] | We’re not here to hurt you | 我们不是来伤害你的 |
[24:01] | 911, send | 911…发送 |
[24:05] | You really think you’re gonna get to four buttons | 你说你按4个键快 |
[24:07] | before I get to one? | 还是我按一个快呢? |
[24:14] | Come on | 来 |
[24:18] | LJ, get out of here! | LJ 快跑 |
[24:31] | Mom? | 妈妈? 妈妈? |
[25:00] | Where you going? | 你要到哪里去 LJ? |
[25:02] | What do you want? | 你想从我这里得到什么? |
[25:03] | Cooperation. That’s all | 合作 仅此而已 |
[25:05] | You want cooperation? | 你想要合作? |
[25:07] | I know what you look like, you son of a bitch | 我记得你的样子 你这狗娘养的! |
[25:09] | I’m going to the police | 我要去报警 |
[25:11] | The police | 报警? |
[25:13] | I don’t think that’s such a good idea, LJ | 我想这不是个好主意 LJ |
[25:15] | with your prints on the murder weapon and all | 我是说 手枪上有了你的指纹 |
[25:18] | I didn’t touch the murder weapon | 我没碰过凶器 |
[25:19] | Of course not | 当然你没有 |
[25:20] | I know that, and you know that | 这个你知我知 |
[25:25] | I don’t think you’ll have much luck | 令弹道专家相信你的话 |
[25:26] | convincing Ballistics of that | 恐怕没那么容易 |
[25:28] | Who the hell are you people? | 你们这些人到底是谁? |
[25:30] | Just concerned neighbours | 只是关心你的邻居 |
[25:31] | Heard a bit of a ruckus at the Rixs’ house | 听到瑞克斯家有点吵 便过来看看 |
[25:34] | Gosh | 心想 糟了 |
[25:36] | I guess we really should have seen it coming | 我们就像真的看到事情的经过 |
[25:37] | All the signs were there | 想想你的不良表现 |
[25:39] | drug use, decline in academic performance | 吸毒 学校表现差 |
[25:41] | But we didn’t think | 真没想到 |
[25:42] | he’d do this | 他会这么做 |
[25:43] | No one’s gonna believe that | 没人会信的 |
[25:45] | Yes, they will | 他们会信的 |
[25:46] | And when they catch you, and they will | 他们抓到你时 他们会抓到你的…LJ |
[25:48] | they’ll try you as an adult | 他们会把你 当作成年人来拷问的 |
[25:50] | You know what that means? | 你知道那意味着什么吗? |
[25:51] | We can help you, LJ | 我们可以帮你 LJ |
[25:53] | We’re the only hope you got | 我们是你的唯一希望 |
[25:54] | No, you’re not | 不 不是的 |
[26:05] | She made that choice, not you | 是她自找的 |
[26:09] | Let’s find the kid | 我们去找那孩子 |
[26:16] | You got Marilyn back | 你找回你的玛丽莲了? |
[26:21] | Sure did | 当然 |
[26:22] | That’s good | 很好 |
[26:25] | How long ago you quit smoking? | 你戒烟多久了? |
[26:28] | Uh, a little over nine years now | 9年多一点 |
[26:31] | You don’t mind, do you? | 你不介意的 对吗? |
[26:41] | I feel a kinship with you, Charles | 我和你一向很好 查尔斯 |
[26:48] | More than any other con here | 比跟其他囚犯好 |
[26:53] | And we’ve seen a lot. Haven’t we? | 我们也一起经历了许多 对吗? |
[26:56] | Sure have | 对 |
[26:58] | Then correct me if I’m wrong | 如果我说错了 你纠正我 |
[27:02] | I’ve always treated you fair | 我一向待你不薄 |
[27:04] | I’ve always appreciated that fact | 我一直很感激这点 |
[27:07] | I’d known Bob since he was 18 years old | 自鲍勃他18岁起 我就认识他了 |
[27:13] | I got him this job | 这工作是我找给他的 |
[27:16] | You can imagine how responsible I feel | 你可以想像我有多么愧疚 |
[27:21] | I can’t help you with that, boss | 我帮不了你 长官 |
[27:23] | I think you can | 我觉得你可以 |
[27:25] | Word is he died in front of your cell | 听说他是在你狱室前死的 |
[27:28] | And you were right here when it happened | 事情发生时 你在场 |
[27:35] | We’ve both been around long | 我们在这打滚这么多年 |
[27:38] | enough to know that when a con starts that snitching business | 都知道 一个囚犯若告密 |
[27:43] | he’s not long for this world | 他是自寻死路 |
[27:46] | Don’t put me in that position, boss | 不要让我难做 长官 |
[27:55] | If you don’t tell me who killed Bob before I leave this cell | 我离开狱室前 你若不告诉我谁杀了鲍勃 |
[28:03] | our friendship goes with it | 我们的交情就到此为止 |
[28:14] | That’s a nice cat | 这猫不错 |
[28:23] | Westmoreland knows | 韦斯特莫兰德知道 |
[28:24] | And his jaw ain’t that strong | 而他嘴巴不太严 |
[29:13] | What’s this? | 这是什么呢? |
[29:16] | Nothing | 没什么 |
[29:19] | You stalker | 你暗恋人家 |
[29:21] | I am not a stalker | 我没有 |
[29:22] | I just… | 我只是… |
[29:24] | I don’t get it | 想不明白 |
[29:25] | What is there to get? | 不明白什么? |
[29:27] | He doesn’t fit the profile.Right? | 他上面的资料不符 对吗? |
[29:30] | The man’s got a graduate degree | 这人大学毕业 |
[29:31] | He lives in my neighbourhood | 他住在我家附近 |
[29:34] | Guys that like hang out in Streeterville | 像他那样的人 会在特维尔大街出现 |
[29:36] | They drink single malt scotch. | 喝纯正威士忌 |
[29:37] | they pay $200 for Cubs tickets | 花200美元买棒球队季票 |
[29:39] | They don’t rob banks | 他们没必要抢银行的 |
[29:40] | Maybe he couldn’t afford season tickets | 也许他买不起季度票 |
[29:42] | Maybe that’s why he robbed the bank | 也许那就是他抢银行的原因 |
[29:45] | Thank you. I’m actually being serious | 谢谢 不过我是说真的 |
[29:47] | Can I ask you something? | 我可以问你些东西吗? |
[29:49] | Yeah | 可以 |
[29:50] | Why do you care so much? | 为什么你这么关心这个? |
[29:53] | Cos he lied to me | 因为他对我说谎了 |
[29:55] | They all lie to you | 男人都在说谎 |
[30:02] | Maybe because he’s the one guy in here I can actually get to | 也许这儿真正谈上心的只有他 |
[30:07] | The one guy | 只有他 |
[30:09] | I can make a difference with | 我能不同对待 |
[30:12] | Go home, girl | 回家吧 孩子 |
[30:14] | You keep burning it at both ends like this | 你再这么自寻烦恼 |
[30:17] | you’re gonna drive yourself crazy | 会把自己折磨到疯的 |
[30:21] | Good night | 晚安 |
[30:26] | I’m sorry, Burrows | 很遗憾 布伦斯 |
[30:28] | Both of them were dead | 救护人员赶到时 |
[30:29] | by the time the paramedics got there | 他们两人都死了 |
[30:33] | What about my son? | 我的儿子呢? |
[30:34] | He’s missing | 他失踪了 |
[30:36] | Police are treating him as a fugitive | 警察正视他为逃犯 |
[30:40] | Fugitive? | 逃犯? |
[30:41] | They found his prints on the murder weapon | 凶器上有他指纹 |
[30:45] | That’s impossible | 不可能 |
[30:46] | I… I, uh… I need to call him | 我…我要打电话给他 |
[30:50] | No, I can’t do that | 不 我做不到 |
[30:51] | What do you mean?You can’t do that? | 你什么意思? 你做不到? |
[30:52] | -His life’s in danger!Look, -Burrows. | -他就要没命了 -布伦斯 |
[30:54] | The police instructed me that | 警察和我说明了 |
[30:56] | this is an ongoing investigation | 案件正在调查中 |
[30:58] | And as such, any contact you make with your son | 你和你儿子这样的联系 |
[31:02] | could potentially aid and abet him as a fugitive | 可能会帮助和教唆他潜逃 |
[31:08] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[31:09] | Warden, please! | 狱长 拜托了 |
[31:31] | Let’s go | 走吧 |
[31:34] | That’s messed up, man | 真可怜 |
[31:35] | Jeez. Does he even know? | 他知道了吗? |
[31:37] | I don’t think so | 我想还没 |
[31:38] | Go ahead, toss ’em | 他在这儿 |
[32:14] | What’s up, T? | 有事么?T |
[32:18] | We’re family, right? | 我们是好兄弟 对吗? |
[32:21] | Hell, yeah. We are | 对 |
[32:23] | Well, I’m in a quandary and I need your help | 我现在有麻烦 我需要你帮忙 |
[32:28] | Name it | 说说 |
[32:30] | Bellick’s squeezing tighter and tighter round here | 贝利克在这里的搜索越来越紧了 |
[32:32] | You’re right .Eventually | 你说得对 |
[32:34] | somebody’s mouth is gonna start moving | 总会有人告密的 |
[32:36] | Thing is | 而现在 |
[32:37] | Trokey, if I get popped for this | 洛奇 如果我因这个被抓 |
[32:39] | what with my priors | 加上我的前科 |
[32:41] | and predisposition to violent behaviour… | 还有我的暴力倾向行为背景 |
[32:47] | I’ll spend the rest of my life in the SHU | 我一辈子都要呆在这儿了 |
[32:49] | But if you come forward | 但如果你自首认了 |
[32:52] | with only a drug conviction | 以你只有毒品的前科 |
[32:55] | and a whole lotta remorse… | 再加上你是主动自首… |
[32:58] | I can’t do that | 我做不到 帝博格 |
[32:59] | -I ain’t finished. -No need. | -我还没说完 -不用说了 |
[33:01] | I ain’t going down for murdering no hack | 我又没杀人 凭什么替你顶罪 |
[33:02] | I mean, you understand that, don’t you? | 你能理解的 对吗? |
[33:05] | You ain’t mad, are you? | 你不会生我气吧? |
[33:11] | No, Trokey. I’m not mad | 是的 洛奇 我不会生你气的 |
[34:35] | I need out. I gotta find him | 我要出去 我要去找他 |
[34:36] | You will | 我们会出去的 |
[34:38] | Both of us. Soon | 一起出去 很快 |
[34:40] | They’re coming after my family,Michael. | 他们在害我的家人 迈克尔 |
[34:42] | You gotta trust me | 你要相信我 |
[34:43] | We’re gonna… | 很快就可以出去 |
[34:44] | “We’re gonna get this done | 很快可以出去? |
[34:45] | How? | 怎么出去? |
[34:46] | Tell me, Michael. Tell me | 告诉我 迈克尔 告诉我 |
[34:48] | You can’t, can you? | 你出不去的 对吗? |
[34:49] | I gotta get outta here now | 我现在就要出去 |
[34:51] | LJ’s in trouble | LJ有危险 |
[34:52] | Scofield | 斯科菲尔德 |
[34:53] | How about it? | 怎么了? |
[34:56] | Just stick with me | 相信我 |
[35:08] | Yo, Bruce. Hey | 布鲁斯 你好! |
[35:37] | If you go out there | 如果你从那出去 |
[35:39] | they will gun you down | 他们会枪杀你的 |
[35:40] | I don’t care any more | 我管不了那么多了 |
[35:42] | You better start thinking what are you doing? | 你最好想想你在做些什么 |
[35:44] | Cos you can’t help LJ if you’re dead | 因为你若死了 就帮不到LJ了 |
[35:46] | What the hell’s going on in here? | 那边发生什么事了? |
[35:48] | Huh? We got a problem? | 有麻烦是吗? |
[35:50] | No | 不是 |
[35:50] | Well, then get on your feet | 那站起来 |
[35:52] | Let’s go! | 走! |
[35:54] | Son of a… | 我操… |
[35:56] | What the hell’s going on at building two? | 那边究竟发生什么事了? |
[35:58] | Come in | 进来 |
[35:59] | Fire in the CO break room | 警卫休息室失火 |
[36:24] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[36:25] | I didn’t do it for you | 我这么做不是为了你 |
[36:35] | We found the source | 找到火源 |
[36:37] | Someone in here smoke these? | 有人抽这个吗? |
[36:39] | Bilsons? | “幸运牌” ? |
[36:41] | Bellick | 贝利克 |
[36:45] | Captain Bellick?I’ve got someone to see you | 贝利克上尉 有人要见你 |
[36:50] | What the hell do you want? | 你他妈的想干嘛? |
[36:52] | I know who killed Bob, sir | 我知道谁杀了鲍勃 长官 |
[37:01] | Uh-oh | 噢… |
[37:21] | I don’t know how that got there | 我不知怎么会在那的 |
[37:24] | It’s a mock | 不是我的 我们走 |
[37:26] | It’s a mock! | 不是我的 |
[37:27] | You set me up | 你陷害我! |
[37:28] | Bad enough that you killed a guard | 你杀狱警已经够坏了 |
[37:30] | Don’t try to lay it off | 不要想着 |
[37:32] | on somebody else | 让别人背这个黑锅 |
[37:33] | You set me up! | 你陷害我 |
[37:34] | He set me up… | 他陷害我的 |
[37:49] | Wow.Your father lived here? | 你父亲在这里住的? |
[37:51] | Yeah He wanted some place | 对 他想住在 |
[37:53] | that was completely off the grid | 地图上找不到的地方 |
[37:55] | a place the government didn’t know existed | 一个连政府都不知道的地方 |
[37:57] | Tapped into the power lines | 偷接过来的电线 |
[37:59] | A well supplies the place with water | 用井供水 |
[38:01] | Last few years of his life he barely left the property | 他人生的最后几年 都没有离开过这里 |
[38:05] | It’s… | 真的很… |
[38:06] | Yeah | 对 |
[38:08] | You spend so many years fighting cops, prosecutors, judges | 这么多年来 劳精费神的 对付警察和检察官还有法官 |
[38:10] | trying to take your freedom | 这些人因一些你没有做过的事 |
[38:11] | for something you didn’t do, | 要夺走你的自由 |
[38:13] | you use every cent you had in attorney’s fees | 而你倾尽所有来打官司 |
[38:15] | you wind up losing anyway… | 最后一个子儿都没有剩 |
[38:19] | 15 years of his life | 他人生中的15年 |
[38:23] | Almost all of his son’s childhood | 他儿子大部分的童年时光 |
[38:28] | I guess I can forgive him for wanting to hide away | 我想我能原谅他要躲起来 |
[38:31] | Be left alone | 一个人孤独生活 |
[38:33] | We’ll be safe here | 我们住在这里将会很安全 |
[38:35] | until we figure out our next move | 直到我们想出下一步怎么做 |
[38:44] | Hey, hold up here a minute. Hold up, here | 等一等 等等 |
[38:46] | Seems to be a bit of confusion | 我有点搞不懂了 |
[38:48] | I’m supposed to be on this detail | 我应该弄清楚 |
[38:50] | I don’t think so | 我不这么认为 |
[38:53] | Oh, John | 约翰 |
[38:56] | You can’t be serious | 你没开玩笑吧? |
[38:58] | Not after our long, illustrious history | 我们一起开创 |
[39:01] | we shared together | 这么辉煌的历史 |
[39:03] | All those nights in New York City | 那些在纽约市晚上 |
[39:07] | In California | 在加州 |
[39:10] | In St | 在圣… |
[39:12] | Louis | 路易 |
[39:13] | They were good times | 这些时光 |
[39:14] | weren’t they, John? | 真是美好 对吗 约翰? |
[39:18] | Tell the badge here about ’em | 我们来告诉狱警这些有多美妙 |
[39:20] | Cos if you don’t want to… | 如果你不想去的话 |
[39:22] | I certainly could | 我可以去 |
[39:36] | I want this place gutted | 给我搞得好好的 |
[39:38] | The dry wall’s gotta be torn out | 墙要清理干净 |
[39:40] | Studs gotta be removed | 杂物要清掉 |
[39:42] | Boss, we’ve got some toxic issues here | 这里有有毒物质 |
[39:43] | Asbestos to start with | 比如石棉 |
[39:45] | Take it up with the union | 那你向工会投诉去吧 |
[39:47] | All I’m saying is this room’s your only priority now | 我要说的是 这房间是你们要优先执行的任务 |
[39:50] | It better be brand spanking new when you’re done | 最好给我搞得像新的一样 |
[39:52] | If anybody’s thinking about getting cute | 如果有人敢耍小聪明 |
[39:55] | trying to trunk one of these tools out of here | 要偷运这些工具出去 |
[39:57] | Brady’s got the outline | 贝迪已经记录好 |
[40:00] | of every piece of hardware in here | 每一件工具的清单 |
[40:01] | And at the end of every day | 而每天工作结束后 |
[40:03] | every single piece better match up | 一件工具都不能少 |
[40:05] | or you’re all going to the hole | 否则你们就死定了 |
[40:20] | Let’s go | 开工 |
[40:29] | This goes down four feet | 这里下面4英尺 |
[40:31] | Connects to the main line below | 连接到主管道 |
[40:33] | All we’ve gotta do is widen it | 我们要做的是把这口子敲大点 |
[40:35] | and we’ve got ourselves | 那么我们就有入口了 |
[40:36] | an on-ramp to Route 66. | 到66大道的入口 |
[40:46] | Whoa, whoa, whoa.They’re gonna hear this, man | 他们会听到的 |
[40:47] | They won’t | 不会的 |
[40:58] | Come on, pretty. We’re a team now | 别这样 宝贝 我们是一伙的了 |
[41:11] | Best get crackin’, eh? | 要硬攻了 |
[41:13] | You. Shut up | 闭嘴 杂毛 |
[41:33] | You really think you’re gonna get to four buttons | 你说你按四下快 |
[41:35] | before I get to one? | 还是我按一下快? |
[41:56] | I don’t have my glasses | 我没戴眼镜 |
[41:59] | How about you read this for me? | 不如你读这个给我听听? |
[42:02] | Tell me the news,the latest developments | 告诉我最新的进展 |
[42:05] | Evidently there was an explosion | 很明显 昨天在芝加哥金海岸公寓 |
[42:07] | in a Gold Coast apartment in Chicago yesterday | 发生了一起爆炸事故 |
[42:10] | Gas line | 煤气管 |
[42:11] | Everyone inside was killed | 里面的人全死了 |
[42:13] | Shame Anything else? | 可惜 还有吗? |
[42:15] | How about that kid up in Oak Park | 橡树公园那个男孩怎样了? |
[42:17] | the one who killed his parents? | 那个据说杀了双亲的男孩? |
[42:19] | Oh, they got him They did? | 他被抓了 真的吗? |
[42:21] | He’s in custody | 现在被拘留起来了 |
[42:22] | Good | 好 |
[42:24] | I imagine heads would have rolled if he hadn’t been caught | 我想如果不抓他起来 还有更多人受牵连 |
[42:27] | Lives would have been lost | 更多人受害 |
[42:30] | How about you hand that back to me? | 能把报纸还给我么? |
[42:32] | Now that it’s yesterday’s news | 既然这是昨天的新闻 |
[42:35] | we can put it behind us, can’t we? | 我们可以放下了 对吗? |
[42:37] | Move on to the next chapter of our lives | 翻开我们一生中崭新的一章 |
[42:44] | You’re not just doing this for me | 你们这么做 不仅仅是为我 |
[42:46] | you know.Or my brother | 也不是为了我哥哥 |
[42:50] | They’re ready for you, Madam Vice President | 他们在外面等你 副总统女士 |
[42:54] | You’re doing it for your country | 你们是为国效劳 |
[43:04] | Madam Vice President… | 副总统女士 副总统女士! |
[43:06] | Madam Vice President, a question… | 这边 副总统女士! |