时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Think of this place like a map of the US. | 把这个地方想像成美国地图 |
[00:04] | Our cell over there, that’s New York City. | 我们的牢房那边 那是纽约城 |
[00:07] | The infirmary, our exit, that’s California. | 医务室 我们的出口 是加利福尼亚 |
[00:09] | The pipes beneath us that connect the two… | 我们脚下连接两边的管道… |
[00:12] | -Route 66. -Our ticket out of here. | -66号公路 -我们要离开的必经之路 |
[00:14] | Route 66 runs beneath that building. | 66公路直接在那个房子下面经过 |
[00:16] | It’s the only building sitting on top of those tunnels. | 那是管道上方的唯一建筑 |
[00:19] | All we gotta do is get in there,on PI, | 我们要做的就是以P.I.的身份进里面去 |
[00:22] | and dig ourselves an onramp. | 给我们自己挖个出口 |
[00:25] | -Which one? -Right there. | -在哪? -就这 |
[00:27] | This goes down four feet.Connects to the main line below. | 这里4英尺下面连接主管道 |
[00:30] | All we’ve gotta do is widen it | 我们要做的就是加宽它 |
[00:32] | and we’ve got ourselves an onramp to Route 66. | 这样66号公路就有了出口 |
[00:35] | I’m gonna find out, you know, | 我要弄清楚 |
[00:36] | what it is you’re doing up there. | 你在上面干什么 |
[00:38] | You told me that you had been up | 你说你到天花板上去 |
[00:39] | in the crawlspace for PI, | 是为了P.I.的工作 但… |
[00:43] | and PI was never assigned to go there. | P.I.从来没有派过这样的任务 |
[00:45] | We got you… | 我们给你… |
[00:46] | a little get well gift. | 一个小礼物 |
[00:48] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[00:51] | There was an explosion. | 发生了一起爆炸事故 |
[00:53] | Gas line. Everyone inside was killed. | 煤气管道爆炸 里面所有人都死了 |
[00:55] | These people won’t stop until we’re dead. | 我们对抗的这伙人 不把我们干掉不会罢休的 |
[00:58] | We can’t hide forever. | 我们不能永远躲下去 |
[00:59] | How about that kid?The one killed his parents? | 那个孩子呢 据说杀了父母的那个? |
[01:01] | Oh, they got him. -They did? | -哦 他被抓了 -真的? |
[01:03] | He’s in custody. | 他已经在看管之下 |
[01:04] | I know what you look like, you son of a bitch. | 我知道你的样子 你这狗杂种! |
[01:06] | Philly Falzone. | 菲利·法尔曾 |
[01:07] | Word is someone knows where Fibonacci is | 你知道这里有人知道他的下落 |
[01:10] | and you’re not doing anything about it. | 无论如何也要想办法 |
[01:20] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[01:23] | Please. | 求你了 |
[01:35] | You’ll have to forgive my boy. | 你要原谅这个孩子 |
[01:38] | He has the propensity to be a bit gregarious when he shouldn’t be. | 他老是做些不应该做的事 |
[01:44] | Fraternising in the prison shower. Come on. | 在监狱的浴室总是感到很害怕 |
[01:46] | Maybe you oughta cut the kid a break. | 也许你该让他歇一会 |
[01:50] | You wouldn’t be meddling in my affairs,now, would you?You can’t be that stupid. | 你是不是对我的行为有意见啊 你没这么蠢吧 |
[01:55] | Not while I’m so fully invested in your affairs. | 现在我跟你算是同一条船上的人了 |
[02:04] | What’s between you and him is between you and him. | 这是你们两个之间的事 与我无关 |
[02:09] | That’s what I thought you said. | 我就这个意思 |
[02:23] | You’ve gotta help me. | 你一定要帮我 |
[02:32] | You gotta help me. | 你一定要帮我 |
[02:34] | You talk to the wrong man.This is a matter for the police. | 你找错人了 这是警察的事 |
[02:37] | This is my son we’re talking about. | 我说的可是我儿子 |
[02:38] | For god say,He’s missing. Do something! | 看在上帝的份上 他失踪了 帮帮我! |
[02:41] | You have got to understand,I am the warden of a prison. | 你必须明白 我只是个监狱的狱长 |
[02:44] | When it comes to the law, | 牵涉到法律问题 |
[02:46] | absolutely there is nothing I can do. | 我完全无能为力 |
[02:48] | Whatever happens is out of my jurisdiction | 外面发生的事完全超出我的权力范围 |
[02:50] | until it comes through those gates. | 除非事情在里面 |
[02:52] | It just did. Let me out. | 这就是里面的事! 放我出去! |
[02:55] | -What? -Let me find him. | -什么? -让我去找他 |
[02:56] | I know how he thinks.I know where he’d run. | 我了解他的想法 我知道他会去哪 |
[02:59] | I’d have thought | 布伦斯 现在跟你说清楚 |
[03:00] | by now you’d understand your position as a death row inmate. | 以目前的情况 你应该清楚自己是个死囚 |
[03:04] | There is no way I can honour that request. | 这个忙我绝对帮不了 |
[03:07] | That ain’t true.You get the power. | 你说谎.你有这权力 |
[03:10] | In case of a family emergency,you can grant an inmate supervised leave. | 如果犯人家属有紧急情况 你可以批准假释 |
[03:13] | Your son is a prime suspect in a double homicide. | 你儿子现在是杀人案的首要嫌疑人! |
[03:35] | What do you think this is, a siesta? | 你以为来干什么的 午休? |
[03:38] | You see that? You see my face up there?Any idea how it got there? | 看到没有?看到我的脸在上面没有? 知道这是什么意思吗? |
[03:43] | Work ethic. | 工作积极性 |
[03:45] | Those two words mean anything in your country? | 这个词在你们国家有什么意义吗? |
[03:48] | You’re on PI, so quit slow-walking me. | 你是狱工 在这里可不允许偷懒 |
[03:51] | I’m not gonna warn you again. | 下次就不只是警告了 |
[03:52] | What are you looking at? | 看什么?! |
[04:26] | The bulls find this stuff,they’ll know we’re digging. | 狱警发现碎块 就会知道我们在挖洞 |
[04:29] | That’s why we gotta get rid of it. | 所以我们要把这些处理掉… |
[04:32] | One piece at a time. | 每次一小块 |
[05:19] | Freshmen. | 新人来了 |
[05:30] | Best put on ourjail face, BG. | 装得酷一点 伙计 |
[05:32] | These crabs see you puckering,they bitchify you in a heartbeat. | 那些家伙看到你愁眉苦脸 会把你烦到死的 |
[06:01] | I gotta find something else to call you now. | 看来我现在得给你换个称呼了 |
[06:04] | -Why’s that? -Cos you ain’t a fish no more. | -为什么? -因为你现在不是”嫩鸡”了 |
[06:06] | You ain’t the newest con in the tank. | 你现在不是监狱里最新的人… |
[06:58] | I could’ve done something. | 我本来可以帮他的 |
[07:00] | No.T-Bag had his hooks in that kid.There was nothing you could have done. | 不 帝博格掌握那孩子的生死 你无能为力 |
[07:07] | I could’ve told the Pope. | 我本可以告诉狱长 |
[07:08] | He could’ve transferred the kid to ADSEG.Then he will be in safe. | 他就会被送到隔离区 这样就不会有事了 |
[07:11] | Go easy, Michael. You didn’t even know him. | 算了 迈克尔 你甚至都不认识他 |
[07:14] | And that makes it OK? | 这样就能心安理得? |
[07:18] | I turned my back on him because I didn’t wanna make waves. | 我因为怕惹麻烦而没去帮他 |
[07:21] | It was just… easier to look the other way, | 因为更容易…所以…无视这些事情 |
[07:27] | -keep the plan safe. -And you did. | -以保证计划的安全 -你做到了 |
[07:31] | But at what price? | 以什么样的代价? |
[07:34] | That’s not how she raised us. | 妈妈可不是这样教我们的 |
[07:37] | A man’s down, you give him your hand. | 别人有难 就要伸出援手 |
[07:41] | She’d roll over in her grave if she knew. | 如果她知道我成了这样的人 在坟墓里也会辗转反侧 |
[07:44] | She wouldn’t. | 不 不会的 |
[07:46] | You’ve given me your hand, Michael. | 你对我伸了援手 迈克尔 |
[07:48] | My son’s out there with a bull’s eye on his back. | 我儿子在外面危在旦夕 |
[07:53] | Do whatever you gotta do to get us out of here. Please. | 无论如何我们也要出去 求你 |
[08:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[08:42] | I was just looking for some coffee. | 只是想找点咖啡 |
[08:45] | There isn’t any. | 对 没咖啡了 |
[08:47] | They belonged to my father,if you were wondering. | 那些是我父亲的 如果你想知道的话 |
[08:52] | How long have they been in there? | 在这放了多久了? |
[08:54] | I don’t know. Five years? | 不知道 五年吧 |
[08:59] | You know, Veronica, we’ve been through a lot | 我跟你说 维罗妮卡 我们一起经历了那么多事 |
[09:02] | and I’m freaking out here as much as you are, | 而且 跟你一样我现在也心烦意乱 |
[09:05] | but you get this look in your eye sometimes like… | 但你看我的眼神有时候就像… |
[09:08] | like I’m the bad guy. | 就像我是坏人 |
[09:10] | I don’t know who you are. | 我根本不了解你 尼克 |
[09:11] | You just magically show up like some knight in shining armour. | 你只是像穿着闪亮铠甲的骑士一样 突然出现 |
[09:14] | I’m really safe today. | 我今天才能没事 |
[09:15] | You know, I think you seem to be forgetting something here. | 我…我觉得你忽视了一些东西 |
[09:19] | I’m in the cross hairs the same way you are, | 我现在跟你一样处境危险 |
[09:21] | all for your ex-boyfriend, I’m not my father who is a scumbag criminal | 都是为了你的前男友 这个人不是我父亲 只是个囚犯 |
[09:24] | who just happens to be in prison for the one crime he didn’t commit. | 只是正好他被人陷害进了监狱 |
[09:28] | You know something? I got enough of my own crap to deal with. | 我告诉你 我受够了这些事情 |
[09:31] | You wanna go, you go. | 你要走就走 |
[09:50] | Mind if I lamp with you, cuzzo? | 不介意我跟着你混吧 古沙? |
[09:51] | Roll, snowflake. | 滚蛋 小雪花(白人) |
[09:54] | Hey, man, I’m just… | 伙计 我只是… |
[09:55] | I’m just new, you know?I’m looking for some homies. | 我是新来的 明白? 我只是在找些伴儿 |
[09:59] | I said roll. | 我说了 滚! |
[10:02] | Brother, I’m just launching. | 怎么了 我才刚到啊 |
[10:04] | Yeah? Well, launch somewhere else,white boy. | 是吗 那就到一边去 小白 |
[10:09] | All right, y’all. | 好的 伙计 |
[10:12] | I’m fitting to bounce. | 我自己会走的 |
[10:16] | Peace. | 别激动 |
[10:22] | Boy’s a bit confused about his pigmentation, | 那个小子没意识到自己的肤色啊 |
[10:27] | but he sure does have spunk, doesn’t he? | 但他还是有勇气的 是吧 |
[10:36] | Abruzzi! | 阿布鲁奇? |
[10:38] | -Yeah? -What are you doing? | -是? -在干什么? |
[10:43] | What do you mean, what am I doing? | 你说”在干什么?” 是什么意思? |
[10:46] | First of the month’s coming up, John. | 月初就要到了 约翰 |
[10:49] | -Yeah? So? -I haven’t got my monthly. | -怎么? -这个月的我没拿到 |
[10:55] | -What? -I checked my balance. | -什么? -我在网上查了我的帐户 |
[10:57] | It’s looking deficient. | 看起来严重赤字啊 |
[11:03] | It’s gotta be some kind of a mistake,like an accounting error. | 肯定是有什么错误 比如结算问题 |
[11:07] | Yeah. | 对. |
[11:08] | Tell Falzone I don’t stand for accounting errors. | 告诉法尔曾我不会接受 清算问题这种解释 |
[11:11] | I’m going back into my office at the end of the day. | 今天结束前我会回办公室 |
[11:14] | Gonna check my balance again. | 再查我的收支情况 |
[11:16] | If it’s not up to where it’s supposed to be, | 如果没解决的话… |
[11:19] | all these privileges you got,like running PI, | 对你所有的照顾 比如负责P.I. |
[11:23] | they’re gone. | 都会消失 |
[11:27] | Get it done, John. | 搞定它 约翰 |
[11:30] | -Falzone Enterprises. -Get Philly. | -法尔曾公司 -找菲利 |
[11:32] | Mr Falzone’s not available. | 抱歉 法尔曾先生无法接电话 |
[11:34] | You tell him it’s John Abruzzi calling. | 你告诉他约翰·阿布鲁奇打来的 |
[11:36] | -I’m sorry. I didn’t realise. -Well, now you do. | -对不起 我不知道是您… -现在知道了? |
[11:45] | I’m sorry. He’s gonna have to call you back. | 抱歉 他过会儿打给你 |
[11:47] | What? Hey… | 什么? 喂… |
[12:02] | I’m sorry. About before. | 对不起 关于刚才的事 |
[12:07] | Pressure’s getting to us, that’s all. | 大家都有压力 我知道 |
[12:10] | Good news is nobody can reach us out here.My old man made sure of that. | 好消息是没人找的到我们 我父亲帮我们做到这点 |
[12:14] | Never even hooked up the telephone.Same with the well and the generator. | 不要碰电话 还有井和发电机 |
[12:19] | I used to think he was some kind of conspiracy theory wacko. | 我曾想他是个阴谋论怪人 |
[12:22] | Turns out maybe he was right. | 看来他是对的 |
[12:24] | I can’t stay, Nick.I’ll get back. | 我不能留下 尼克 我要回去 |
[12:28] | He’s got less than two weeks. | 他剩不到两个星期了 |
[12:31] | The old man called this his serious tie. | 他称这个是关键领带 |
[12:34] | He only wore it when he really, | 只在他认为 |
[12:36] | really meant business. | 重要时才戴 |
[12:41] | Be dangerous showing our faces again. | 我们再露面会很危险 |
[12:43] | Not if they’re not looking for us.They think we’re dead. | 除非他们不再找我们 他们认为我们已经死了 是吧? |
[12:47] | Yeah, but how long is that gonna last? | 我知道 但这样会持续很长吗? |
[12:49] | Gotta be quick, be smart about it. | 要迅速 灵活应对 |
[12:52] | Wll,I see.We’re just gonna be running in circles | 依我看 我们只需要在一定范围调查 |
[12:53] | if we think we can find exculpatory evidence before the execution. | 在行刑前找到无罪的证据 |
[12:57] | prove he didn’t do it. | 证明他没做过 |
[12:58] | I’ve gone up against every prosecutor in Cook County. | 我差不多和库克郡的每个检察官都交过手 |
[13:01] | Man gets murdered, the first person they talk to | 一个男人被杀 他们第一个想联系的… |
[13:03] | to see who his enemies were, the wife. | 他真正的敌人的妻子 |
[13:08] | You wanna go after the queen bee herself? | 你要调查那个蜂王? |
[13:10] | Leslie Steadman. | 莱斯利·斯特德曼 |
[13:11] | Everyone in town knows the old bird lunches at the Lexington every day | 每个镇上的人都知道在勒星顿 |
[13:17] | with the society set. | 还有社会集合 |
[13:26] | Hey, hey. Hey, hey!Slow down! | 喂 慢点 |
[13:27] | Slow down. | 慢点! |
[13:29] | Man, | 喂 |
[13:30] | your brother’s gonna give us away. | 你哥会让我们都暴露的 |
[13:35] | Bull’s coming. | 牛来了 |
[13:47] | -Everybody out. -What? | -所以人都出去 -什么? |
[13:49] | I said everybody out. | 我说了 所有人都出去! |
[13:51] | Now. | 就现在 |
[14:00] | Move it! | 快走 |
[14:04] | -Where are we going? -Around the corner. | -去哪啊 -向前 走到墙角 |
[14:06] | And don’t move a damn muscle till I come get you. | 在我去找你们前不要想动 |
[14:10] | Go! | 去吧 |
[14:12] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么了? |
[14:21] | -We’re so bad, aren’t we? -You’re damn skippy. Let’s go. | -我们太坏了 是吧? -你太坏了 走吧 |
[14:29] | You gotta give us more of a warning. | 你下次应该多给点警报 |
[14:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:33] | He just showed up. | 他突然出现 |
[14:38] | Oh, we’re gonna get caught | 我们会被抓的 |
[14:39] | -by who? -by the warden. | -被谁 -狱长 |
[14:41] | Baby, right now,in this room, | 宝贝 现在 在这儿 |
[14:43] | at this moment, | 在这个时候 |
[14:45] | I am the warden. | 我就… 是狱长. |
[14:48] | -Then say it. -No. | -说啊 -我不会说的 |
[14:50] | Come on, baby, say it. | 说吧 |
[14:54] | You’re the warden, Louis! | 你就是狱长 路易斯! |
[15:13] | The sneaky son of a bitch. | 这对婊子养的 |
[15:16] | You think he found the hole? | 你认为他发现那洞了 |
[15:23] | Another inch and he’d have found it. | 再移一寸他就会发现了 |
[15:25] | We need to find something to cover this hole ASAP. | 我们尽快得找点东西把洞口盖上 |
[15:30] | Broke. What do you mean, broke? | 破产 你说破产是指什么 |
[15:34] | The C-Corp, | 公司 |
[15:35] | the investment accounts, | 投资帐户 |
[15:37] | even the offshore stuff, Caymans, Bermuda… | 还有海边的百慕大鳄鱼产业 |
[15:41] | Philly Falzone liquidated everything. | 菲利也会把帐算清 |
[15:43] | Hey, I told you from the beginning what would happen if you screwed me. | 我一开始就告诉过你 如果你惹我 下场会是如何 |
[15:47] | and I heeded it. | 我注意了 |
[15:49] | That’s why I warned you from the get-go not to give Philly power of attorney. | 这就是我一开始就警告过你 不要让菲利·鲍尔做你的律师 |
[15:53] | We had that conversation, remember? | 我们谈过的 记得吗 |
[15:56] | Look, the only real funds you have left are the 30,000 in your wife’s pocket account. | 你实际剩下的钱就是 你妻子户头上的3万美元 |
[16:01] | -Now, I can… -Don’t. Don’t touch that. | -我现在可以… -不要动那些钱 不要碰 |
[16:05] | Nobody touches that but her. | 除了我妻子以外谁也不能碰那笔钱 |
[16:07] | What do I tell her? | 我要告诉她什么 |
[16:09] | -You know, about all this? -Don’t tell her anything, | -你知道所有的事情吗 -什么也别告诉她 |
[16:12] | OK? | 好吗 |
[16:13] | The statements are going to come. | 破产声明马上就要到了 |
[16:16] | She’s going to know. Hey, I told you. | 她会知道的 嘿 我告诉过你 |
[16:19] | Don’t tell her. | 别告诉她 |
[16:24] | All right? | 好吗 |
[16:26] | You got a problem with that? | 有问题吗 |
[16:30] | OK, John. | 没问题 约翰 |
[16:33] | You know where to contact me if you need anything else. | 如果还有其他需要帮助的 你就联系我 |
[16:35] | The same goes for you. | 有事的话你也可以找我 |
[16:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:50] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[16:55] | Philly. | 菲利 |
[16:57] | Aren’t you? | 最近好吗 |
[16:59] | So good to see you.For you, the answer’s always yes, Philly. | 见到你真好 对于你答案永远是是的 菲利 |
[17:03] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[17:08] | Sit. | 坐 |
[17:09] | Come on, John. | 过来 约翰 |
[17:16] | There’s no record of a Fox River medical practice on our list of participating HMOs or PPOs. | 代理的卫生组织或是首选供应商 列表上好像没有福克斯河药业的记录 |
[17:22] | That’s because we’re a state penitentiary | 是的 那是因为我们是州立监狱 |
[17:24] | and we’re in kind of a unique situation here. | 而且我们这里情况特殊 |
[17:27] | Mr Scofield’s insurance policy from his previous employer hasn’t lapsed. | 斯科菲尔德先生的上一个老板 给他的保险还没有失效 |
[17:32] | The state’s demanding that you pay for his treatment and not the taxpayers. | 所以州里命令你支付他的经费 而不是用纳税人的钱 |
[17:36] | OK. Well, | 好的 |
[17:37] | it says here he already met his deductible. | 另外 听说他已经补上了免税的部分 |
[17:41] | OK. | 好的 |
[17:42] | Oh, no, wait. That’s his psych deductible,not his medical. | 哦 不 等等 这是精神病类保险 不是常规类… |
[17:46] | Sorry. Psych as in psychiatric? | 对不起 精神是指精神病类? |
[17:56] | I give you permission to call Philly? | 我允许你给菲利打电话了? |
[17:59] | Hey, I asked you a question, man. | 伙计 我问你问题呢 |
[18:01] | Listen. There, uh… | 听着 |
[18:03] | there’s been a restructuring. | 这儿的规矩得变变 |
[18:05] | This comes from Philly himself. | 这是菲利自己说的 |
[18:08] | You couldn’t deliver Fibonacci, | 你用不着递话 菲波纳奇 |
[18:11] | so I’m the man in here now. | 我现在是这儿的老大 |
[18:13] | Listen. | 听着 吉利 |
[18:14] | Run to the commissary and get me a packet of chips. | 去商品给我买一袋薯条 |
[18:16] | We’ll pretend this never happened. | 我就当什么事都没发生过 |
[18:18] | No, I’m telling you, John. | 好的 我告诉你 约翰 |
[18:19] | The sooner you face these facts, the better off we will all be. | 你越早面对这些事实 我们相处地就会越好 |
[18:24] | I can kill you in a heartbeat. | 我可以让你死于心脏病 |
[18:32] | Somehow, I doubt that. | 我对此表示怀疑 |
[18:34] | The sooner you face facts,the better off we will all be. | 你越早面对这些事实 我们相处地就会越好 |
[18:41] | You’re yesterday’s news, John. | 你已经过气了 约翰 |
[18:55] | What’s the word? Y’all cooking brownies? | 这是在干吗? 对付黑人? |
[18:58] | -Act your race, milk chicken. -What’s the deal, yo? | -规矩点 -什么意思? |
[19:00] | You got tough buckets or something? | 人多势众怎么着? |
[19:03] | You’re a disgrace to your skin,you know that? | 你在给白人丢脸 知道吗 |
[19:07] | The boy just slipped. | 那小子只是滑倒了 |
[19:10] | The boy just slipped. | 只是滑倒了 |
[19:12] | Ain’t that right? | 是不是? |
[19:16] | Come on. Stand up. | 起来 |
[19:18] | Cons, let’s get back to your cells. | 好了 都回到牢房里 |
[19:21] | What’s your name, boy? | 你叫什么名字 |
[19:34] | -Who’s that? -Stolte. | -是谁 -斯特内 |
[19:37] | Stolte. You’ve heard about my kid, right? | 斯特内 你知道我儿子的事了吧 是不是 |
[19:40] | Take the tray, Linc. | 把盘子拿去 林肯 |
[19:41] | I, uh… | 我 |
[19:44] | I just need to call him. | 我只要求给他打个电话 |
[19:47] | Just take the tray, | 接着盘子 林肯 |
[19:50] | or I’m gonna shove it in there and you can eat it off the ground. | 再不接 我就把它推进去 那你就要在地上吃了 |
[19:58] | You have a son. | 你也有一个儿子 |
[20:00] | Josh. | 叫乔伊 |
[20:02] | Don’t do anything stupid, Linc. | 林肯 别做蠢事 |
[20:05] | I’m not. | 不会的 我… |
[20:07] | I just wanna ask you a question,then I’m gonna let go. | 我问一个问题就让你走 |
[20:12] | What if it were Josh? | 要是是你儿子你怎么办? |
[20:15] | What if it were your son? | 如果碰到是你儿子呢? |
[20:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
[21:06] | Dad? | 爸? |
[21:07] | LJ. Thank God. Are you all right? | LJ 谢天谢地. 你没事吧? |
[21:10] | No. | 不好 |
[21:11] | Nowhere near it. | 我现在不知道身在何处 |
[21:12] | What do you mean? Where are you? | 什么意思? 你现在哪儿? |
[21:15] | What they’re saying about me, it’s not true. | 他们讲的关于我的事情 都是假的 |
[21:18] | -I know it’s not true. -They killed her. | -我知道 -是他们杀了妈妈 |
[21:20] | They killed her. | 他们杀了她 他们… |
[21:21] | Right in front of me.Right in front of my eyes. | 就在我眼前 我目睹了一切 天哪 |
[21:24] | You gotta… | 你要…你要… |
[21:25] | -Why are they doing this? -You gotta step up. | -他们为什么这样做? -听着 孩子 你要学会坚强 |
[21:27] | You gotta be the man now.You understand me? | 要像个大人一样 懂我的意思吗? |
[21:30] | -You understand me, LJ? -OK. | -明白吗 LJ? -嗯 |
[21:32] | Ok,I want you to call Veronica. | 好 现在我要你打电话给维罗妮卡 |
[21:34] | Her number is disconnected. I already tried. | 她的电话打不通 我之前打过了 |
[21:37] | Nick Savrinn. You call Nick Savrinn.Works for Project Justice. | 打给尼克·萨维恩 “终极司法”的那个 |
[21:40] | You call him once we’re done. | 我们说完之后你打给他. |
[21:42] | -You got it? -Nick Savrinn. OK. | -记住了吗? -尼克·萨维恩 |
[21:45] | -OK, I’ll call. I’ll call. -All right, man. | -恩 好的 我会打的 会打的 -坚持住 伙计 |
[21:53] | OK. | 好 |
[21:55] | They’re here. | 他们在这 |
[21:57] | Who’s here? | 谁在那儿? |
[21:58] | LJ? LJ?! LJ? LJ?! | |
[23:08] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[23:12] | Did you hear it? | 你听到了吗? |
[23:15] | You know what that means? | 你知道那意味着什么吗? |
[23:19] | Why don’t you ask your mom what it means? | 为什么不去问问你妈那意味着什么? |
[23:22] | Oh, I’m sorry. You might have trouble getting an answer out of her right about now, huh? | 哦 对不起 从她那里得到回答应该有点困难 |
[23:30] | LJ? LJ? | |
[24:14] | -I saw that. -Just getting connected, that’s all. | -我看到信息了 -才刚联系到 别担心 |
[24:18] | There she is. | 就是她 |
[24:22] | Mrs Steadman? | 斯蒂德曼 夫人? |
[24:24] | I’m Dick Sisler.This is my assistant Francette Kelly | 我是迪克·斯勒 这是我的助理 法兰西·凯丽 |
[24:26] | We’re the National Victims’ Rights Association. | 我们都是国家受害者联合会的 |
[24:29] | We provide assist victims of violent crimes, | 我们为暴力犯罪的受害者提供帮助 |
[24:31] | gather support for tough-on-crime politicians. | 为涉嫌犯罪的政治领导候选人给予帮助 |
[24:34] | grandeur | 真伟大 |
[24:35] | Look,If your organisation’s looking for a hand-out, | 如果你们组织在寻求资金支持 |
[24:38] | Young man you can go through my business manager. | 年轻人 请和我的商业部经理去交涉 |
[24:39] | Ma’am, that is not why we’re here, actually.May we sit down? | 夫人 我们不是为此事而来 事实上 可以坐下说吗? |
[24:43] | We hoped you could help us with one of our more public cases. | 我们希望您能就众多案件的 一件提供些帮助 |
[24:47] | The Lincoln Burrows case. | 是林肯·布伦斯一案 |
[24:48] | As you know,He’s making claims that he’s innocent, | 如您所知 他因那些伪造的证据被起诉 事实上他是无辜的 |
[24:51] | that others had motive to murder your husband. | 是其他人蓄意谋杀了您丈夫 |
[24:53] | I don’t have time for a long conversation. | 我实在没有时间听你们长篇大论 |
[24:55] | It doesn’t have to be long conversation. | 斯蒂德曼夫人 不会耽误您太久的 |
[24:58] | If we talked about who had motive to kill Terrence, | 如果要谈谁有谋杀特伦斯的动机 |
[25:00] | we’d be here all day. | 我们可以在这里呆上整天 |
[25:02] | -I’m sorry? -Look around. | -什么意思? -看看周围 |
[25:04] | Half the people here were shareholders in his company. | 这里有一半人是他公司的股东 |
[25:07] | Every one of them sat at my husband’s memorial | 每个人都在装着悼念他 |
[25:10] | and every one of them was thinking the same thing: | 但每个人都有同样一个想法 |
[25:12] | “Thank God he’s gone.” | “谢天谢地他终于死了” |
[25:14] | -Why would they think that? -Money. | -为什么会这样想? -钱 |
[25:17] | As soon as rumours of the indictment started, | 指控的流言一传开 |
[25:19] | they ran for the exits. | 他们就开始作鸟兽散 |
[25:21] | I wasn’t aware of any indictment. | 我没听过指控的事 |
[25:23] | It never came down. He died before it could. | 从没被证实过 还没开始他就死了 |
[25:25] | -Anything to do with Ecofield? -Do the math. | -跟公司有关系吗? -你可以算一下 |
[25:28] | CEO gets indicted for fraud.Investors start losing money. | 公司总裁被指控诈骗 投资者就会损失钱 |
[25:31] | Lots of money. | 大笔的钱 |
[25:33] | If I didn’t know Burrows pulled that trigger, | 要不是我还不确定 是不是布伦斯开的枪 |
[25:35] | I’d say it was any one of these people in the restaurant. | 我可能会怀疑这个餐厅里的任何一个人 |
[25:37] | We’re talking half a billion dollars. | 这可是5亿美元啊 斯勒先生 |
[25:41] | People have killed for a lot less. | 这笔钱要让人去杀人绰绰有余了 |
[26:04] | Not a good position you find yourself in, is it? | 左右不是人 是吧? |
[26:09] | Whites don’t want you. Blacks don’t want you. | 白人不要你 黑人也不要你 |
[26:13] | You’re just caught in the middle, aren’t you? | 你刚好卡在中间了 不是吗? |
[26:16] | A regular ‘tweener. | 标准的”左右不靠” |
[26:20] | We’re different, you and me, lot of ways. | 我跟你不是同一路人 |
[26:23] | But, you know,the funny thing is we’re also a lot alike. | 但有趣的是 我们还有很多相似之处 |
[26:29] | Couple of dogs with runny noses that nobody loves. | 一对没人爱的可怜小狗 |
[26:37] | How’s that knee, by the way? | 膝盖怎么样了 问一下? |
[26:40] | -What the hell are you doing? -No no no | -你搞什么? -不 不 不 |
[26:42] | Don’t get me wrong. I’m just a friend. | 别误解我 我只是跟你做朋友 |
[26:43] | A fruity friend. I don’t need none of that. | 对 “亲密”朋友 我可不要这个 |
[26:45] | -Easy. -No. No. | -别激动 -不 不 不 |
[26:47] | You think you’re getting up in this,you got another thing coming, you homo. | 你嘴里说得好听 却心怀鬼胎 你这死同性恋 |
[26:54] | You got a foul mouth, you know that? | 你嘴巴很不检点 你知道吗? |
[26:56] | Yeah. I do.And you come near me again,I’m gonna kill you. | 没错 你敢再靠近我 我会杀了你 |
[27:04] | Well, then,you’re just gonna have to, little man. | 哦 那你尽管来吧 小朋友 |
[27:13] | You sleep with one eye open,girly. | 你最好睁着眼睡觉 娘娘腔 |
[27:15] | -Bring it on.bitch -Oh, I’m gonna | -放马过来 贱货 -我会的 我会的 |
[27:17] | -I’ll gonna bring it on in spades.. -You oughta leave that kid alone. | -我会来的 -你最好别缠着那孩子 |
[27:20] | Maybe you are in no position to be telling me my business. Hm? | 你最好别多管闲事 嗯? |
[27:25] | That’s what I thought. | 就这么简单 |
[27:32] | I’m sure you can understand my reluctance to discuss past patients. | 你肯定理解 我不能谈论以前的病人 |
[27:36] | absolutely | 当然 |
[27:37] | My understanding is that under HIPAA | 呃 不过我也知道根据HIPAA法案 (健康保险便携与核算法案) |
[27:39] | we’re allowed to share information as long as it furthers the care of the patient. | 只要病人被转移治疗 我们可以共享资料 |
[27:44] | I’m not accustomed to making enquiries like this, but I… | 我不太习惯这样质问别人 但是 我… |
[27:49] | I feel like I can get through to him. | 我感觉我可以治好他 |
[27:52] | I can help him. | 我可以帮他 |
[27:55] | I imagine he needs it in there. | 可以想像 他在那确实需要帮助 |
[27:57] | What did you treat him for? | 你给他治疗什么病? |
[27:59] | Michael suffered from a couple of things. | 迈克尔有好几种病 |
[28:02] | One was a condition called low latent inhibition. | 其中一种叫做”潜在抑制症” |
[28:05] | Sorry. I’m not familiar with the term. | 不好意思 我不太懂术语 |
[28:08] | People who suffer from low latent inhibition see everyday things like you or I do | 这种病人看到的东西跟我们不一样 |
[28:14] | like this lamp. | 比如灯 做个例子 |
[28:17] | But where we just process the image of a lamp, | 但我们眼中只能看到灯的形象 |
[28:20] | they process everything. | 他们能看到一切 |
[28:21] | The stem, the bulb, the bolts,even the washers inside. | 支架 灯泡 螺钉 甚至里面的垫圈 |
[28:26] | Their brains are more open to incoming stimuli in the surrounding environment. | 他们的脑子对周围事物的信息更开放 |
[28:32] | Other people’s brains | 其他人的脑子 |
[28:34] | yours and mine -shut out the same information. | 像你和我 则把这些信息关在外面 |
[28:37] | We have to do it in order to keep our sanity. | 我们这么做是为了保持心智健全 |
[28:40] | If someone with a low IQ has low latent inhibition, | 如果智商低的人患了”潜在抑制症” |
[28:44] | it almost always results in mental illness. | 结果通常是精神分裂 |
[28:47] | But if someone has a high IQ, | 但如果患者有足够高的智商 |
[28:51] | it almost always results in creative genius. | 结果通常是极具创造性的天才 |
[28:57] | Do you think Michael’s a genius? | 你认为迈克尔是天才吗? |
[29:00] | Well, I think that word’s been derogated in the media these days. | 这个词已经被当今媒体毁了 |
[29:04] | But in the classic sense of the word, yes, I do. | 不过以这个词的本意来讲 没错 是的 |
[29:09] | You… you said there was something else you treated him for? | 你说他还有其它疾病 |
[29:13] | He came to me with absolutely no sense of self-worth. | 他刚来的时候非常没有自信心 |
[29:17] | The loss of both parents very often does that to a child. | 失去双亲的孩子通常都会这样 |
[29:20] | But with the low latent inhibition, | 但由于”潜在抑制症” |
[29:23] | something interesting happened to Michael. | 迈克尔身上发生了一些有趣的事 |
[29:26] | He became very attuned to all the suffering around him. | 他变得对周围的苦难有强烈的共鸣 |
[29:30] | He couldn’t shut it out. | 他无法坐视不管 |
[29:32] | He became a rescuer, | 他成了帮助者 |
[29:34] | one of those people who are more concerned with other people’s welfare than their own. | 这种人关心其他人的幸福 远多过关心自己 |
[29:40] | I didn’t know all this about him. | 这些我一点都不了解 |
[29:43] | Then maybe you don’t know Michael Scofield. | 那说明你不了解迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 |
[29:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:06] | I checked my voicemail at work. | 我的语音信箱有新消息 |
[31:10] | Lincoln’s son LJ just left me a message. | 林肯的儿子Lj刚给我留了言 |
[31:13] | He’s in trouble. | 他有麻烦了 |
[31:27] | -Hello? -LJ, it’s Veronica. Where are you? | -谁? -LJ 我是维罗妮卡 你在哪? |
[31:30] | Oh, Veronica, I don’t know. | 噢 维罗妮卡 我不知道 |
[31:33] | You gotta come get me. | 你必须来接我 |
[31:34] | We can’t, OK? We’re not in Chicago.You have to come to us. | 我么不行知道吗? 我们不在芝加哥 你要过来找我们 |
[31:37] | Oh. All right. Where’s that? | 好吧 你们在哪? |
[31:45] | -Oh. How the hell do they know where I am? -What’s going on? | -他们到底怎么知道我在哪的? -怎么了? |
[31:47] | How do they know where I am? | 他们为什么总是知道我在哪的? |
[31:50] | LJ… LJ… | |
[31:51] | -LJ, I want you to listen to me. -No,you haven’t get the mean… | -LJ 你听我说 -你不知道 |
[31:53] | -Everywhere I go, they’re there. -I want you to listen to me, OK? | -我去任何地方 他们都能找到 -我要你听我说 好吗? |
[31:56] | I need you to come to us. We’re in Lake Mercer. | 我需要你来找我们 我们在莫萨湖 |
[31:59] | -Where’s that? -On the lowa border. | -那是什么地方? -是一个小镇 |
[32:00] | On the lowa border.There’s a bus station. | 在爱荷华州边境 那有个车站 |
[32:02] | We’ll meet you there. | 去买张车票 我们会在那儿接你 |
[32:04] | They’re still alive. | 还好 他们还活着 |
[32:06] | The bird in the hand just became three. | 看来可以一箭三雕了 |
[32:10] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:12] | -But the kid’s right… -Let’s go. | -但是这孩子就在… -我们走 |
[32:19] | They’re leaving. They’re leaving. | 他们走了 他们走了 |
[32:20] | LJ, I need to know that you hear me, OK? | LJ我要你仔细听我说 好吗? |
[32:22] | Lake Mercer. | 莫萨湖 |
[32:24] | Lake Mercer. OK. | 莫萨湖 知道了 |
[32:26] | All right, bye. | 好的 到时候见 |
[33:17] | Your bus leaves from depot six in just a few minutes. | 车子几分钟后就将从6号站发车 |
[33:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:59] | I… | 我 呃… |
[34:02] | just wanted you to know that if you’re looking for someone to talk to, you’re not alone. | 只是想让你知道如果你想在这找人谈谈 我原意 |
[34:07] | It’s part of my job to counsel inmates and help them with their problems. | 帮助犯人解决困难也是我工作的一部分 |
[34:11] | I got things pretty well figured out. | 我想我自己能把事情处理好的 |
[34:15] | I sort of backed into some information about you. | 我了解了一些你的背景 |
[34:20] | I hope you don’t mind, | 我希望你不介意 |
[34:22] | but there’s a reason I became a doctor. | 你要明白我成为医生的初衷 就是想帮助别人 |
[34:25] | It’s in my nature to want to help. | 这是我的本能 |
[34:29] | From what I understand,it’s in your nature too. | 从我理解的角度 这也是你的天性 |
[34:33] | You did a lot of good things before you were in here. | 你来这之前作了很多的工作 |
[34:35] | Lot community work, lot charity work. | 很多社会工作 很多慈善事业 |
[34:39] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[34:45] | The man you’re talking about died the moment I stepped inside these walls. | 你谈论的那个男人 进这地方那一刻就已经死了 |
[34:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:32] | Ladies and gentlemen,United States Secret Service. | 先生女士们 美国特工 |
[35:36] | Please remain calm. | 请保持镇静 |
[35:38] | Remain where you are. | 呆在你的位置不要动 |
[36:58] | Come here. | 来 |
[37:04] | It’s OK. | 没事了 |
[37:08] | They’re leaving. | 他们走了 |
[37:14] | Dump the phone.they’re tracking you.We’re in New Glarus. | 扔掉你的手机 他们在跟踪你 我们在格拉鲁斯 |
[37:24] | You’re safe now, all right? | 你现在安全了 |
[37:46] | You received communication from your attorney. | 收到一份你代理律师发来的文件 |
[37:50] | Please sign this document | 在这签名 |
[37:51] | certifying that I inspected it for contraband | 保证你这份文件里面不含非法以及 |
[37:54] | without at any time breaching attorney-client privilege | 违背律师的权利的内容 |
[38:21] | Notes from Mrs.Weatman’s 6th Grade Biology Class | 惠特曼先生六年级的生物课笔记 |
[38:42] | Lj,I’m with Mrs.Veronica.I’m okay.I love you. | LJ 我和维罗妮卡在一起 我很好 我爱你 |
[39:04] | What are you grinning about? | 你在笑什么? |
[39:05] | I’m gonna be out in the real world in a bit. | 噢 只是在想我很快就会从这鬼地方出去了 |
[39:10] | The fact that I’m gonna get me one fine piece of tail certainly don’t hurt either. | 其实是我要搞到最后一个小跟班了哈 |
[39:16] | Nothing like tail, eh, Scofield? | 没什么比这更让人兴奋了 是不 斯科菲尔德 |
[39:29] | Son of a bitch! | 婊子养的! |
[39:30] | This ends right now. | 你给我听好 |
[39:32] | Oh, you just screwed some major league pooch, pretty. | 噢 你刚惹了一个职业大嗓门 小伙子 |
[39:36] | I’m gonna sing like a whole tree full of birds now. | 我将会象1000支鸭子那样唱歌 |
[39:39] | -Badge! -You wanna sing, then sing. | -警卫! -你想唱? 那唱好了 |
[39:43] | But you know what I think? | 但是你知道我怎么想吗? |
[39:45] | You don’t have the guts. | 你手上没有什么砝码 |
[39:48] | You want out of here just as much as the rest of us. | 你和我们一样想尽快离开这鬼地方 |
[39:53] | We got a problem here? | 这里有人想找麻烦吗 |
[40:00] | No. | 没 |
[40:02] | I, uh… | 我 呃… |
[40:05] | I thought we was missing some tools here.My bad. | 我…我刚发现其实工具没有少 我的错 |
[40:13] | Get back to work. | 回去工作 |
[40:17] | Now. | 现在… |
[40:19] | You and I may be stuck together in this little dance, | 你和我是拴在一根绳上的蚂蚱 |
[40:22] | but I call the shots. | 但是这里我说了算 |
[40:24] | First shot, that kid out there, | 外面的那个孩子 |
[40:26] | you don’t touch him ever. | 再也不要去动他 |
[40:31] | Do we understand each other? | 明白了? |
[40:46] | We do. | 明白 |
[40:48] | Out of the way, Julio. | 闪开 朱利欧 |
[40:50] | Abruzzi. | 阿布鲁奇 |
[40:55] | You and me,we’re gonna have a conversation. | 你和我 咱们出去聊聊 |
[41:14] | How come he didn’t fall through? | 他怎么没陷下去? |
[41:31] | What? | 什么? |
[41:33] | I warned you. | 我提醒过你 |
[41:35] | I’ll get it together. | 我会搞定的 |
[41:36] | You gotta give me more time. | 再给我点时间 |
[41:38] | You’ve had your time, John. | 你已经用完你的时间了 约翰 |
[41:56] | You tripping on something, Alice? | 你跌跟头了 爱丽丝? |
[42:11] | Yeah. That’s what I thought. | 哈 正如我所料 |
[42:14] | Lamp it up in here again,I’ll be fixing to break some shop. | 你再敢在这出现 我让你吃不了兜着走 |
[42:26] | Uh-oh. We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[42:35] | Bellick. | 贝利克 |
[42:39] | Boss. | 老大? |
[42:41] | Boss. | 老大 |
[42:42] | What’s happening?What are they doing? | 发生什么了? 他们在这做什么? |
[42:44] | -Fixing the break room. -What are you talking about? | -整修那间烧毁的房子 -你在说什么? |
[42:47] | That’s PI.I run it. | 那是P.I.做的事 不是我来安排的吗? |
[42:54] | Not any more, you don’t. | 不再是了 |