时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It’s the only building on top of those tunnels. | 这是唯一一座在那些 管道上的建筑 |
[00:05] | All we gotta do is get in there, on PI, | 我们所要做的 就是进去 |
[00:08] | and dig ourselves an on-ramp. | 然后挖一个通道 |
[00:10] | I’m gonna find out, you know,what it is you’re doing up there. | 我一定会找出 你在那里干了什么 |
[00:13] | If we talked about who had motive to kill Terrence,we’d be here all day. | 如果要讨论谁有杀特伦斯的动机 我们需要一天的时间 |
[00:17] | -Anything to do with EcoField? -Do the math. | -这和公司有什么关系 -算算看 |
[00:19] | CEO gets indicted for fraud. Investors start losing money. | 一个公司的CEO因为诈骗而辞职 投资者开始损失 |
[00:23] | Lots of money. | 很多的钱 |
[00:24] | Call Nick Savrinn. Works for Project Justice. | 你叫尼克·萨维恩 为终极正义做事 |
[00:26] | They’re here. | 他们在那? |
[00:28] | Who’s here? | 谁在那? |
[00:29] | LJ? LJ? LJ? LJ? | |
[00:32] | You gotta come get me. | 你要过来接我 |
[00:33] | We can’t,we’re not in Chicago. you have to come to us. | 我们不能 我们不在芝加哥 你过来找我们 |
[00:36] | -First of the month’s coming up,John. -Yeah. So? | -月初到了 约翰 -是的 怎么了 |
[00:39] | I checked my balance on line. It’s looking deficient. | 看看我银行的帐户 看起来好象不足啊 |
[00:42] | Apparently Fibonacci’s coming up for air again. | 明显的 菲波纳奇又出现了 |
[00:45] | If he testifies at that hearing | 如果他在听证会上做证 |
[00:47] | a lot of people are going down,including me. | 很多人都要遭殃 包括我 |
[00:51] | Listen. There, uh… | 听着 这个 呃 |
[00:53] | there’s been a restructuring. | 这里要权力变换 |
[00:55] | This comes from Philly himself. | 这是菲利决定的 |
[00:56] | So I’m the man in here now. | 所以我现在是这里的管理了 |
[01:01] | What the hell are you doin’? Aargh! | 你他妈的在干什么 |
[01:03] | Uh-oh. We got a problem. | 哦 我们有麻烦了 |
[01:06] | Bellick? | 贝利克 |
[01:08] | What’s going on? That’s PI. | 这里发生什么了 那是做PI的人 |
[01:10] | I run it. | 我负责的 |
[01:12] | Not any more, you don’t. | 不在是了 你不再管了 |
[02:19] | Bellick. | 贝利克 |
[02:21] | -Hey, boss. -Check that volume, inmate. | -嘿 老大 -小声点 犯人 |
[02:24] | We’ve been doing business too long. We can fix this thing,right? | 我们一起做事很久了 我们可以解决的对吧 |
[02:29] | Let’s get something clear. | 让我说明白 |
[02:30] | You and I haven’t done crap. Falzone’s the one payin’ me. | 我们之间用不着胡扯 法尔曾是给我钱的人 |
[02:34] | He’s just an envelope. | 法尔曾就是一个信封 |
[02:35] | You’ve been doing business with me face to face. | 你和我面对面的做这生意 |
[02:37] | You think I like getting piss thrown at me? | 你想我被别人撒尿 |
[02:40] | Spit on? | 还是吐口水 |
[02:41] | Other chumps might do it for 40 grand a year and the little uniform, | 这里别的笨蛋也许会为了 4万一年和那件小蓝制服这么做 |
[02:45] | but I’m not that dumb. | 但是我不会 |
[02:47] | Falzone’s envelope is the only reason I come through that fence every day. | 法尔曾的那信是我每天在 这的唯一原因 |
[02:51] | And it’s the only reason I’m gonna keep coming through that fence | 也是我坚持每天在这里的唯一原因 |
[02:56] | until I have enough money to buy a house on Lake Gray. | 直到我有足够的钱买下 湖边的房子 |
[02:59] | I’m thinking early retirement, John. | 我想早点退休 约翰 |
[03:01] | And you’re interfering with that. | 可是你却在阻止我 |
[03:03] | Hey, boss. Just give me some time | 嘿 老大 给我点时间 |
[03:05] | and I can match whatever Falzone’s paying you. | 我可以给你法尔曾给你的 任何东西 |
[03:08] | You’re out of business. | 你出局了 |
[03:10] | Get used to it. | 学着适应吧 |
[03:11] | Hey, boss. | 嘿 老大 |
[03:13] | Boss! | 老大 |
[03:35] | They’re gonna find it. | 他们就要找到它了 |
[03:37] | The longer they’re in there, | 只要他们在里面越长的时间 |
[03:38] | the sooner they’re gonna find it. | 他们就会越快的发现 |
[03:40] | Then we gotta get back in there. | 那我们就要回到那 |
[03:42] | I’m gonna say something crazy to you now. | 我现在要告诉你一些疯狂的事 |
[03:45] | Surprise, surprise. | 真是惊讶啊 |
[03:47] | I don’t give a damn about that Fibonacci. | 我再也不管菲波纳奇了 |
[03:50] | You’re right. That is crazy. | 的确 这的确很疯狂 |
[03:51] | Because I got bigger things to think about,like survival. | 因为我有更重要的事情要考虑 比如说活下去 |
[03:55] | You see, I’m kinda short on friends in here, | 你知道 我在这里的朋友变少了 |
[03:58] | in case you haven’t noticed. | 除非你没有注意 |
[04:02] | I need to get out, right now. | 我要离开这里 现在 |
[04:05] | While I’ve still got my life. | 我还有我的生活 |
[04:06] | Then why are we talking about Fibonacci? | 那我们为什么说菲波纳奇 |
[04:09] | The only way I can get that room back | 是这样 我弄回那间房子的 唯一办法 |
[04:11] | is if I can prove to Falzone I’m still worthy,that I’ve still got what it takes. Yeah? | 就是向 法尔曾证明我还有用 |
[04:15] | And the only way I can do that is if I can give him Fibonacci. | 那就是给他菲波纳奇 这样我们可以继续做我们的事情 |
[04:21] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[04:23] | You see, this is not a me-versus-you thing any more. | 你看 这不再是”你我对决” |
[04:27] | This is us. An us thing, all right? | 这是”我们”的事 对吧 |
[04:30] | -It’s us for the escape. -Is it? | -是我们要逃出去 -是吗 |
[04:33] | Or is this about you getting back in good with the Mob again? | 或者是关于你回去和那些暴民一起的好处 |
[04:36] | That life is over for me, fish. | 那种不再是我的生活了 嫩鸡 |
[04:38] | I mean, they clipped my wings. | 我的意思是 他们折断了我的翅膀 |
[04:41] | They want me to rot in here, | 他们要我在这里腐烂 |
[04:43] | so I got no allegiance to them any more. | 我和他们再也不是 联盟了 |
[04:45] | And yet you still want to do them a favour. | 而你却还想帮他们 |
[04:50] | Falzone is desperate. | 法尔曾绝望了 |
[04:53] | See, if Fibonacci testifies in front of the Congress next month, | 你看 如果菲波纳奇下个月 在法院作证 |
[04:57] | Falzone’s gonna go down in flames. | 法尔曾就完蛋了 |
[04:59] | But if we give him Fibonacci, | 但是如果我们给他菲波纳奇 |
[05:01] | he will give us anything. | 他会给我们任何东西 |
[05:04] | Anything. Including that very special room. | 任何东西 包括那一个特别房间 |
[05:09] | What do you say, fish? | 你怎么想 嫩鸡 |
[05:16] | “And the Lord said unto Satan, | 主对撒旦说 |
[05:18] | ‘Hast thou considered my servant Job?”‘ | 你愿意服从于我吗 |
[05:21] | “‘That there is none like him in the earth. | 这世界上没有象他一样 |
[05:23] | A perfect and an upright man.”‘ | 是完美正直的人 |
[05:26] | “‘One that fears God and shuns evil.”‘ | 一个敬畏上帝憎恶邪恶的人 |
[05:30] | -Give him up. -If I did,they’ll kill him. | -放弃他 -如果我这样 他们会杀了他 |
[05:32] | -Maybe he deserves it. -That’s just it. He doesn’t. | -也许这是他的报应 -就是这点 不是 |
[05:36] | Who is this guy? You told me he was Mafia. | 这个人是谁 你告诉我他是个黑手党 |
[05:39] | He was working for the Mafia.He just didn’t know it. | 他为黑手党干 只是自己不知道 |
[05:43] | Otto Fibonacci is… | 奥托·菲波纳奇 是… |
[05:45] | He’s just like you. | 就象你一样 |
[05:47] | An innocent man, | 一个无辜的人 |
[05:49] | caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 在错误的时间错误的地点被抓住 |
[05:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:54] | You know | 你知道的 |
[05:55] | I didn’t steal from you, John. | 我没有偷你的东西 约翰 |
[05:58] | He was management at one of Abruzzi’s warehouses. | 他是阿布鲁奇仓库的一个 中间管理者 |
[06:01] | Just a normal guy | 只是一个普通的人 |
[06:03] | working class, religious. | 工人阶级 教徒 |
[06:04] | I didn’t steal from you, John. | 我没有偷你的东西 约翰 |
[06:07] | Hey, Nicky. Nicky, Nicky, Nicky. | 嘿 尼奇 尼奇 尼奇 尼奇 |
[06:09] | Sh.Sh.Sh. | 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[06:11] | What did I tell you about talking? | 我是怎么告诉你说话要注意的 |
[06:14] | John, please. | 约翰 求你了 |
[06:19] | John, please. no | 约翰 求你了 不 |
[06:23] | Somebody that couldn’t turn his back on murder. | 那人不会面对谋杀而置之不理 |
[06:26] | He realised that Abruzzi and Falzone,the men he worked for, | 他发现阿布鲁奇和法尔曾 他一起工作的人 |
[06:30] | were killers. | 是杀人凶手 |
[06:31] | He had the key to their dealings | 他有他们所做一切的证据 |
[06:33] | that could put them away for life. | 可以让他们蹲一辈子监狱的东西 |
[06:35] | And now he’s in witness protection for life. | 现在他处于证人保护中 |
[06:38] | The judge asked why he was coming forward with this information. | 法官问他为什么要站出来 |
[06:42] | He said it was because he thought it was the right thing to do. | 他说他认为这是正确的 |
[06:46] | What’s the right thing to do now, Michael? | 现在什么是正确的迈克尔 |
[06:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:50] | But if I don’t give him up, | 但是如果我不放弃他 |
[06:53] | this whole thing’s over. | 整件事就完了 |
[06:57] | What you’re telling me is if… | 你告诉我的 如果 |
[07:00] | if I’m to live… | 我要活着 |
[07:04] | A good man has to die. | 一个好人就要死 |
[07:48] | Kellerman | 凯勒曼 |
[07:49] | -You’re where we discussed? -Yes. | -你们已经在我们约定的地方了? -是的 |
[07:53] | I’m still not exactly sure why we’re here, but… | 我还是不确定我们为什么在这 |
[07:56] | A friend of mine should be along there shortly. | 一个我的朋友一会儿来 |
[07:58] | A friend? | 一个朋友? |
[07:59] | Just to see where you are with things. | 只是去了解你们的进展 |
[08:01] | We’re clear on where we are.Everything’s under control. | 任何事都在控制当中 |
[08:04] | Nothing is going to affect tomorrow, | 没有什么会影响明天 |
[08:06] | -if you’re worried. -I’m not worried about tomorrow. | -如果那是你所担心的 -我没有担心明天 |
[08:10] | My friend is a problem solver, that’s all. | 我的朋友是个解决问题的 就是这样 |
[08:13] | He’s there at your disposal if you need him. | 如果你需要他他就为你效劳 |
[08:16] | Do me a favour, | 帮我个忙 |
[08:18] | make him feel like part of the team, hm? | 让他觉得自己是这个组的一部分 可以么 |
[08:21] | Talk soon. | 再联系 |
[08:26] | -What? -She’s bringing someone in. | -什么 -她带了某个人进来 |
[08:29] | -What does that mean? -Something in her tone changed. | -这是什么意思 -她的口气变了 |
[08:32] | You think she knows about the kid? | 你认为她知道那个小子么 |
[08:35] | We don’t know that. | 我们不知道 |
[08:37] | We shouldn’t lie | 我们不应该撒谎的 |
[08:39] | -We shouldn’t have told her we had the kid. -What is it you don’t understand? | -我们不应该告诉她我们抓住了那个小子 -难道不明白吗 |
[08:42] | We tell her that kid got away,you and I,we are not here now. | 我们如果告诉他那小子跑了 你我 我们现在就不在这了 |
[08:45] | I swear to God, it gets deeper and deeper. | 我对上帝发誓 这只会让我们越陷越深 |
[08:48] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[08:50] | It means, if I’d have known how this was gonna turn out, | 如果我知道整件事到现在的地步 |
[08:53] | I’d have got some crap job with the feds. | 我决不会做联邦政府的垃圾活 |
[08:55] | Pushed pencils.Drank coffee all day long behind a desk. | 拿着笔 喝这咖啡 整天坐在办公桌边 |
[08:58] | God, that sounds good. | 上帝 听起来不错 |
[09:02] | Keep talking like that,I’m gonna be forced to put a bullet in your head. | 如果你还是这么说话 我会被迫杀了你 |
[09:10] | As for her friend, | 作为她的朋友 |
[09:12] | whoever that is, | 不管怎么样 |
[09:14] | we find out what he wants,we play nice, | 我们找到他要的 我们装的很乖 |
[09:16] | we deal with it accordingly. | 我们看情况办事 |
[09:21] | Michael, you better see this. | 迈克尔 你最好来看看这个 |
[09:30] | Jersey! | 嘿 杰西 |
[09:31] | Are you putting that carpet in the guards’ room? | 把那个毛毯放到警卫室里么? |
[09:33] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 我想是的 |
[09:36] | When? | 什么时候? |
[09:36] | We gotta tear up the old stuff first. | 先把旧的撕碎 |
[09:39] | As soon as we’re done with that. | 然后我们就换 |
[09:41] | Tonight, tomorrow maybe. | 可能是今晚或者明天 |
[09:43] | They’re gonna find it, bro. | 兄弟 他们会发现的 |
[09:45] | They’re gonna find the hole. | 他们会发现这个洞 |
[09:47] | We gotta do something. | 我们要做些什么 |
[10:01] | Linc. | 林肯 |
[10:02] | Chow. | 吃饭 |
[10:08] | What’s this? | 这个是什么? |
[10:10] | It’s for, you know…your last meal. | 这个嘛 你最后的晚餐 |
[10:14] | Write down what you want. | 写下你想要的东西 |
[10:23] | Linc, you gotta write something down. | 林肯 你要写些东西 |
[10:26] | I ain’t gotta do nothin’. | 我什么也不想要 |
[10:32] | If you don’t fill it out, | 你不填 |
[10:34] | all they’re gonna give you is what’s on chow for that day. | 他们给你吃的是普通东西 |
[10:37] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[10:38] | You don’t want that for your last meal, man. | 伙计 你不想最后一餐吃这个是吧 |
[10:41] | Hm? | 嗯? |
[10:51] | In case you think of something. | (东西放着了)万一你想起什么 |
[11:10] | Hey, Eyetie. | 嘿 戴眼罩的 |
[11:15] | Something you need there, rug head? | 你那里需要什么? |
[11:19] | Yeah, a job, man. | 是啊 一份工作 伙计 |
[11:22] | Why don’t you hit the DQ down the street? We’re not hiring. | 为什么你不把牢底打穿 我们不雇人 |
[11:26] | I’ll put a hundred in your kick every month. | 我每个月 会给你一张百元大钞 |
[11:30] | You wanna pay me to work? | 你想给我钱来雇你? |
[11:32] | I’ve been in the kitchen for eight months. | 伙计我在厨房呆过8个月 |
[11:34] | I scrub one more tray, | 我擦过不只一个盘子 |
[11:35] | I’m gonna go j-cat. you know what I say? | 我准备去J-cat 你知道我说的是什么么? |
[11:38] | Hey! Fiorello, how about it? | 嘿 费列罗 怎么了? |
[11:42] | 150. | |
[11:46] | Sign me up, then, baby. | 那么算我一个 |
[11:57] | I was thinking about what you said | 我正在想你所说的 |
[12:01] | that it’s not a me-versus-you thing, | 这不是什么”你我对决” |
[12:03] | it’s an us thing. | 这是”我们”的事 |
[12:06] | That’s right. | 对 |
[12:07] | How far are you willing to go with that? | 这件事上你准备走多远 |
[12:09] | As far as I have to. | 我需要走多远就多远 |
[12:11] | Then set up a meeting with Falzone. | 那么和法尔曾约一下 |
[12:14] | I wanna talk to him directly. | 我想直接跟他谈谈 |
[12:18] | Falzone doesn’t talk to guys like you directly. | 法尔曾不直接跟你这种人谈 |
[12:21] | If he wants Fibonacci, he’s gonna have to. | 如果他想要菲波纳奇 他就会跟我谈的 |
[12:29] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[12:31] | No, you heard me right | 不 你听见我说的了 |
[12:33] | This kid is gonna give up Fibonacci? | 你说这个孩子 会放弃菲波纳奇? |
[12:35] | -Sure? -I’m definite. Only one thing, | -你确定? -当然 只是 |
[12:38] | he wants to meet with you directly. | 他想直接和你见面 |
[12:40] | Son of a bitch. You actually did something right. That’s good. | 婊子养的 约翰 你做的对 |
[12:44] | Guess I’ll have to call off those guys I hired to shank you. | 好吧 我想我应该给那些 要打断你腿的人一个电话了 |
[12:49] | -That was a joke, John. -Funny. | -开完笑的 约翰 -呵呵 |
[12:53] | Good. I’ll come out there this afternoon. | 好吧 我下午会去那里 |
[12:55] | And, John, | 约翰 听着 |
[12:56] | if I come all the way out there | 如果我大老远的跑到那里 |
[12:58] | and this turns out to be a waste of my time, | 而事实证明 这是浪费我的时间 |
[13:00] | I’m gonna castrate you. | 我要阉了你 |
[13:01] | I hope you understand that. | 我希望你理解 |
[13:03] | Be well, my friend. | 保重 兄弟 |
[13:05] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[13:12] | He’s coming. | 他一会过来 |
[13:14] | Don’t mess this up. | 别搞砸了 |
[13:46] | Hello | 你好 |
[13:47] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[13:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:49] | I saw “Inmate” on the caller ID. | 我看见”狱友”的号码 |
[13:51] | Remember when I said I might be calling you on Fibonacci? | 记得我说过 要你给菲波纳奇打电话? |
[13:54] | Yes. | 记得 |
[13:56] | Well… it’s time. | 好吧 现在是时候了 |
[14:00] | You seem distracted. | 你看起来心神不宁 |
[14:02] | Got a lot on my mind, I guess. | 我猜 很多东西在我脑子里 |
[14:04] | Yeah? | 是么? |
[14:06] | Have anything to do with the people who took these toes? | 与那些拿了这些脚趾的人有关么? |
[14:09] | -Nice flowers. -Right. | -花很漂亮 -是的 |
[14:13] | Do we have an admirer? | 我们有崇拜者么? |
[14:14] | They’re from my father. | 我父亲给的 |
[14:16] | Ah. What’s the occasion? | 哦 为什么送的? |
[14:19] | -It’s my birthday. -Today? | -我的生日 -今天? |
[14:23] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[14:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:28] | OK. | 好吧 |
[14:32] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:34] | Birthday’s aren’t usually a sore subject, that’s all. | 生日通常不是什么痛苦的话题 是吧 |
[14:38] | Unless the celebrant is feeling her age, | 除非庆祝者想到她的年龄 |
[14:41] | which I don’t see how you could be. | 这一点我在你身上看不出 |
[14:44] | I’m 29 years old, Michael. I’m not feeling my age. | 迈克尔 我29岁了 我没有觉得自己变老 |
[14:49] | It’s just, out of those 29 birthdays, | 不过是29个生日罢了 |
[14:50] | my father has actually managed to see me on precisely six of them. | 我的爸爸实际上就和我呆了6个生日 |
[14:55] | So, I get flowers instead. | 因此 取而代之就给我买了一些花 |
[14:59] | Flowers that end up dead and in the trash a week later. | 花儿最后都会枯死的 一个礼拜后 就会被丢到垃圾桶里 |
[15:04] | That sounded bitter, huh? | 听起来很伤感 是么? |
[15:06] | Kind of. | 有点 |
[15:07] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[15:09] | You are all set. I will see you tomorrow. | 好了 明天见 |
[15:11] | OK. | 好吧 |
[15:15] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 我很抱歉你那么想 |
[15:19] | About the flowers, I mean. | 我是说 花儿的事 |
[15:28] | Hey,someone’s get on here | 嘿 过来个人 |
[15:29] | -I want these in the other room. -I got it, boss. | -我想把这些放到其他房间 -我来干老板 |
[15:32] | Hey, chill-lily white. I got it. | 躲开 小白脸 我干了 |
[15:58] | Come on,I know you’re around here somewhere. | 来吧 我知道你在附近 |
[16:31] | He’s not doing well, is he? | 他看上去不怎么好? |
[16:34] | He just lost his mother. | 他的妈妈刚去世 |
[16:36] | Ten days from now, he loses his father. | 10天后他会失去他的父亲 |
[16:48] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样? |
[16:54] | You know, I… | 你知道 我 |
[16:57] | I sort of get what you’re going through here, LJ. | 我有点明白你最近的心情 LJ |
[17:02] | No disrespect, but I don’t know that you do. | 没有冒犯的意思 我不认为你能理解 |
[17:06] | No, with my dad, | 我理解你,我爸爸也有同样遭遇 |
[17:09] | I was in the same spot when I was your age. | 我像你这么大的时候 也跟你同样的处境 |
[17:12] | He was in prison, | 他进了监狱 |
[17:14] | and my dear daddy was innocent. | 就像你爸爸一样 他也是清白的 |
[17:17] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[17:19] | I mean, you know, at the end. | 我是说 最后 |
[17:22] | What I hope happens here | 就像我现在希望发生的 |
[17:24] | he got exonerated. | 他后来被证明无罪 |
[17:27] | What did they say he did? | 他们说他干了什么? |
[17:28] | A lot of bad things. | 一大堆的坏事 |
[17:31] | They weren’t true, | 都不是真的 |
[17:33] | and we proved that. | 我们证明了这点 |
[17:35] | Every day. Every day was a lost cause, | 每一天 每一天都要面临失败… |
[17:38] | but we kept fighting. | 但我们还是要一直斗争 |
[17:39] | I mean, what else are you gonna do | 我是说,不然还能去干什么? |
[17:41] | when you love somebody? Let them go out like that? | 如果你爱一个人 你会任由他落得那样的下场吗? |
[17:44] | So you fight. | 所以你要斗争 |
[17:46] | You keep fighting. | 一直斗争 |
[17:47] | You never give up. | 决不放弃 |
[17:52] | We’re gonna beat this thing. | 我们会成功的 |
[17:55] | OK? | 对不对? |
[18:05] | -Hello. -Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[18:07] | You were expecting me? | 你在等我拜访 |
[18:08] | -A mutual friend arranged it. -Yes. | -一个我们共同的朋友安排的… -是的 |
[18:11] | -You mind if I…? -Please. | -我能不能… -请吧 |
[18:15] | Hey, how are… | 嘿 你好… |
[18:21] | -I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name. -Quinn. | -不好意思 我还不知道你叫什么 -奎因 |
[18:25] | Mr Quinn, mind telling us what we’re doing here? | 奎因先生 你能告诉我你是来干什么的吗? |
[18:28] | You can probably tell just by looking at me, | 你看我的样子应该能看出来了 |
[18:31] | I’m not a wave-making sort. | 我不是那种惹事生非的人 |
[18:33] | Just think of me as a supervisor | 你就把我当作一个监督员好了 |
[18:36] | who’s here to make sure things are under control as we approach… | 来确保所有事情都顺利 因为… |
[18:39] | you know,the big event. | 那个 大事情要来了 |
[18:40] | I wasn’t aware that things were out of control. | 我倒觉得事情都挺顺利的 |
[18:43] | Well, you’d be the one that would know,wouldn’t you? | 你最清楚不过了 不是吗? |
[18:50] | Well, the reason I’m here is because there’s a discrepancy between what you know | 其实 我来这里的原因是 你们所知道的事情 |
[18:55] | and what you have said to the vice president. | 和你们告诉副总统的并不相符 |
[18:58] | The lawyers you tried to blow up are still running around | 你们想要解决掉的律师 他们现在还安然无恙 |
[19:00] | healthy as thoroughbreds.You know it,I know it. | 还是活蹦乱跳的 你们知道 我也知道 |
[19:04] | Same thing goes with the kid, | 那个小孩也一样 |
[19:06] | who you were silly enough to tell the old lady that you were actually in possession of. | 你们真是愚蠢至极 居然告诉副总统你们已经把小孩捉到了 |
[19:11] | Everything that I’m saying is boiling down to this. | 我要说的事情可以归结为 |
[19:14] | You gotta hand the reins over to me now, | 你们现在得把控制权转交我 |
[19:17] | so that I can save your ass. | 这样我才能帮你们 |
[19:25] | First of all… | 首先… |
[19:28] | No! No. | 不! |
[19:30] | See, now you made me make a wave. | 瞧? 现在是你逼我动手 |
[19:35] | You and your partner are off the job until further notice. | 你跟你的搭档现在被停职 什么时候复职另行通知 |
[19:38] | It doesn’t come from me,it doesn’t come from the White House | 这不是我的命令 也不是白宫的命令 |
[19:41] | it comes from the company. You understand? | 是公司的命令 明白了吗? |
[19:53] | Your proximal and middle phalanx are broken. | 你的指骨断了两根 |
[19:56] | just ice it for 45 minutes then splint it. | 用冰敷45分钟 然后用夹板固定 |
[19:58] | That’s what a doctor would tell you to do, | 医生会这样跟你说 |
[20:00] | so you don’t need to go see one. | 所以你现在没必要再去找医生了 |
[20:21] | EcoField’s SEC files. | 易科菲尔德公司的SEC档案? |
[20:23] | Terrence Steadman was murdered | 特伦斯·斯蒂德曼被杀了 |
[20:24] | so information from his indictment wouldn’t be public,right? | 那么控告他的诉讼文件就应该被公开 对不对? |
[20:28] | Sure,but we have no way of knowing | 当然是 但是到现在还没有被公开 |
[20:29] | what they were trying to cover up. | 我们不可能知道他们到底想掩盖什么 |
[20:32] | Steadman’s wife said there’re hundreds of millions of dollars at stake if her husband went down | 斯蒂德曼的妻子说如果他丈夫垮了 公司会损失上亿美元 |
[20:36] | So I figure we follow the money and see where it takes us. | 所以我想沿着钱的线索去找 看看会找到什么 |
[20:40] | 109 million, | 1.09亿美元 |
[20:41] | 212 million. | 2.12亿美元… |
[20:43] | Over half a billion dollars I’ve found so far | 我目前为止发现 |
[20:45] | in federal grants to EcoField for alternative fuel research. | 超过5亿美元的联邦政府拨款 用于易科菲尔德公司的代用燃料研发 |
[20:49] | That is a hell of a lot money. | 真是好大一笔钱 |
[20:51] | But for what? | 但用来干什么了? |
[20:52] | Not only did the company never make a profit, | 不仅仅说公司没创造利润 |
[20:54] | as far as I can tell, they never made anything. | 据我所知,他们没做出任何东西 |
[20:56] | No fuel sales, no patents,no findings, nothing. | 没有燃料电池 没有专利 没有新发现 什么都没有 |
[21:00] | So EcoField was a sham. It was a cover. | 那么易科菲尔德公司是假的 只是个掩饰? |
[21:02] | The question is, for what? | 问题在于 为了什么? |
[21:17] | Philly. | 菲利 |
[21:21] | Sit down, kid. | 坐下,孩子 |
[21:29] | So… Fibonacci | 那么… 菲波纳奇 |
[21:33] | -how’d you find him? -I did my homework. | -怎么能找到他? -做做功课 |
[21:39] | You get elliptical with me for one more second | 你再跟我打哈哈 |
[21:41] | and I will cancel you. | 我就取消交易 |
[21:44] | You understand me? | 明白吗? |
[21:46] | Give it up, fish. | 配合一点 嫩鸡 |
[21:49] | Before someone’s transferred to the marshals and placed in protection, | 在证人被转交给 美国马歇尔部门保护之前 |
[21:53] | they’re guarded by a local sheriff from the county where the trial will take place. | 他们在审判所在地由警长看管 |
[22:02] | Sheriff Solomon, please. | 请接索罗曼警长 |
[22:04] | Please hold. | 请稍等 |
[22:07] | Andrew Solomon here. | 我是安德鲁·索罗曼 |
[22:12] | If the sheriff was available, | 既然这个警长能接电话 |
[22:14] | he wasn’t the one guarding Fibonacci. | 那肯定不是看管菲波纳奇的那个 |
[22:17] | Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. | 普特南郡警长办公室 |
[22:19] | Yeah, is Sheriff Pronzo there? | 呃 普罗泽警长在吗? |
[22:21] | I’m sorry. Sheriff Pronzo’s on vacation. | 对不起 普罗泽警长去度假了 |
[22:24] | -Really? -Yes, sir. | -真的? -是的,先生 |
[22:26] | There are only four sheriffs in the county. | 整个郡只有4个警长 |
[22:29] | Since Pronzo was the only one not in his office, | 因为普罗泽是唯一不在自己办公室的 |
[22:32] | and his wife and kids were at home, | 而且他妻子和孩子都没跟他一起去度假 |
[22:34] | I knew the only vacation he was taking was with Fibonacci. | 所以我知道他肯定 是在跟菲波纳奇一起度假 |
[22:37] | Watching him till they could put him in protection. | 看守他直到转交保护 |
[22:41] | Thing is, sometimes it takes weeks for the marshals service to set up a new identity, | 问题是 有时狱警部门 要花好几个星期才能建立新ID |
[22:45] | so some local sheriff is stuck in the middle of nowhere with Fibonacci. | 所有某地方警长就跟菲波纳奇 呆在什么偏僻的地方 |
[22:49] | He gets lonely and calls home,a lot. | 他觉得孤独 然后不断的打电话回家 |
[22:56] | I called the phone company,said I was Pronzo and I’d lost my bill. | 我打电话到通信公司 说我是普罗泽 我把账单弄丢了 |
[23:01] | I asked for another copy. | 我要求多要一份 |
[23:04] | Mrs Pronzo was receiving dozens of calls from an area code a long way from Chicago. | 发现普罗泽先生接过很多次的电话 都是从一个远离芝加哥的地方 |
[23:12] | I went online,reverse-traced the number, and voila | 我上网去 反查这个电话号码 然后 |
[23:16] | There was Fibonacci’s exact location. | 就发现了菲波纳奇所在的地址 |
[23:19] | -How do you know he’s still there? -I have someone looking after him. | -你怎么知道他还在那? -我叫人跟踪他… |
[23:23] | Watching from afar, in case he moves. | 远远地监视 怕他搬走了 |
[23:30] | This is about money, isn’t it? | 你是想要钱 是不是? |
[23:31] | -You’re an astute man. -What? | -你真是善解人意 法尔曾先生 -什么? |
[23:34] | Your friend here John,is trying to extort me. | 约翰 你的朋友想敲诈我 |
[23:38] | Not extortion, insurance. | 不是敲诈 是保险费 |
[23:40] | I plan on being out of here one day. | 我打算有一天要逃出这里 |
[23:42] | I don’t think my new resume is gonna cut it in most places. | 我不希望到时 我的简历在大部分地方被拒绝 |
[23:46] | -How much? -200,000. | -你要多少? -20万美元 |
[23:50] | -I’m gonna kill you. -Quid pro quo. | -我要杀了你 -等价物 |
[23:53] | You scratch my back, I scratch yours. | 我们各得所需 |
[23:56] | Well, I’ll give you some quid pro quo. | 好吧 我给你些等价物 |
[24:02] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄来的? |
[24:07] | Who took this picture? | 这张照片是谁拍的? |
[24:08] | Since you took it upon yourself to have some people watch our interests on the outside, | 既然你能让人在外面监视我们感兴趣的人 |
[24:12] | we took it upon ourselves to have some people watching yours. | 我们也能让人监视你感兴趣的人 |
[24:16] | So who’s it gonna be? | 那么你要哪个? |
[24:18] | Fibonacci or your pretty little girlfriend there? | 菲波纳奇还是你这个漂亮的女朋友? |
[24:35] | Yeah, you should be careful with who visits you in here, fish. | 嘿 看看你在跟谁说话 嫩鸡 |
[24:40] | These walls have eyes. | 不要乱说话 |
[24:43] | If you touch her,I’ll kill you myself. | 如果你敢碰她 我会亲手杀了你 |
[24:48] | One, that is an empty threat. | 第一 这是一个无力的威胁 |
[24:51] | You are less than a gnat to me. | 你对我来说连个虫子都不如 |
[24:53] | And two,all you gotta do is give me the address | 第二 把地址给我 |
[24:56] | and we avoid all this melodrama altogether. | 我们将各自避免一场闹剧 |
[25:04] | The address, you gnat. | 给我地址 你这只虫子 |
[25:07] | Now. | 就现在! |
[25:12] | Promise me… | 答应我 |
[25:16] | promise me it’ll be quick and painless. | 答应我下手快点 不要让他太痛苦 |
[25:19] | -Do you believe this guy? -Promise me. | -这家伙脑子有问题吧? -答应我 |
[25:21] | If the next thing that comes out of your mouth is not that address, | 如果接下来从你嘴里吐出来的不是地址 |
[25:27] | there’s gonna be a lot of pain…in a lot of places. | 很多人…都会受到伤害的 |
[25:43] | Canada. | 加拿大 |
[25:46] | 345 Hamilton Avenue, | 哈曼尔顿大街345号 |
[25:50] | Thunder Bay, Ontario. | 安大略湖桑德湾 |
[25:53] | Get outta here. | 你可以滚了 |
[26:10] | Nice work, John. | 做得很好 约翰 |
[26:14] | I guess the demise of John Abruzzi was greatly exaggerated. | 我想把我们的约翰·阿布鲁奇 处死未免太夸张了 |
[26:20] | Thank you. I appreciate it. | 多谢 我很感激 |
[26:22] | Could you do me a favour and fix this Bellick thing for me? | 你能不能帮我把贝利克的事摆平? |
[26:26] | Yeah, consider it done. | 没问题 |
[26:30] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[26:31] | And Philly.Before you pull the trigger, | 菲利 在你开枪前 |
[26:35] | look that son of a bitch in his eyes and tell him John Abruzzi said goodbye. | 看着那杂种的眼睛 替我向他道别 |
[27:12] | “In the race toward worldwide peace and prosperity,America will set the pace.” | “在通往世界和平和繁荣的竞争中 美国将始终处于领先” |
[27:16] | “Race”? | “竞争”? |
[27:18] | Rat race, arms race… | 你死我活 武力竞争 |
[27:20] | Can you think of a word with a worse connotation? | 你能想出一个更槽的词吗? |
[27:23] | Fix it. | 搞定它 |
[27:25] | -Did you send me a baby-sitter? -This is not the time or the place. | -你帮我请了个保姆? -现在谈这个不是时候 |
[27:31] | -This is the time and the place. -Don’t take that tone with me. | -现在不是时候 什么时候才是? -别用那种口气跟我说话 |
[27:34] | Remember who you are talking to. | 看看你在和谁说话 |
[27:36] | I am vice president of this country. | 我是这个国家的副总统 |
[27:38] | No, actually you’re Caroline Reynolds from Montgomery, Illinois. | 不 事实上 你是来自伊利诺伊 蒙加马利的卡罗琳·雷纳德 |
[27:43] | I know exactly who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[27:48] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[27:57] | There is something you need to understand. | 有些事情你必须清楚… |
[28:00] | If you had done yourjob, | 如果你完成了你的工作… |
[28:01] | I never would’ve had to ask for Quinn. | 我也不会让奎因来帮忙 |
[28:04] | And there’s something you need to understand. | 你也要弄明白一些事情 |
[28:07] | You woke a sleeping beast when you called these guys in. | 你把这些家伙招来 就等于唤醒了一头野兽 |
[28:10] | They have a bigger agenda than any of us | 他们的手段多得很… |
[28:12] | and get real nasty real quick if things don’t go their way. | 他们会用尽一切办法达到目的 |
[28:15] | So now no one is safe | 到那时 没人是安全的了 |
[28:17] | not you, | 你不是 |
[28:19] | not me. | 我也不是 |
[28:21] | Let’s not overreact. | 不要反应过度 |
[28:23] | I mean, I know everyone is nervous about tomorrow. | 我的意思是 每个人都对将来感到恐惧 |
[28:26] | I understand that. | 我了解 |
[28:27] | But the one thing both of us have to remember | 但我们都要记得的一件事是… |
[28:31] | is that we are in this together, OK? | 我们是一条船上的 对吗? |
[28:34] | All I’m saying is these guys are into this thing now, | 我所要说的是现在 这些家伙介入到这件事里了 |
[28:36] | and there’s no going back. | 这已经无法挽回了 |
[28:38] | That’s bad news for everyone. | 对任何人 这都是一个坏消息 |
[28:56] | Sebastian Balfour? | 塞巴斯蒂安·贝尔夫? |
[29:00] | -Yeah. -Yeah, I’m Nestor Pollack. | -是的 怎么? -我是 内斯特·帕艾克. |
[29:02] | Midwestern Life and Casualty. | 中西部人寿保险公司 |
[29:04] | I’m already covered. | 我已经参保其他公司了 |
[29:06] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[29:07] | oh no, I’m here to discuss Veronica Donovan. | 哦不 我来这想了解一下 维罗妮卡·多诺万的情况 |
[29:10] | What about her? | 她怎么了? |
[29:11] | We’ve been trying to track her down | 恩 我们试过联系她… |
[29:13] | with respect to the propety damage from the apartment explosion. | 因为公寓爆炸的财产损失… |
[29:17] | -Explosion? -You didn’t know. | -爆炸? -你不知道? |
[29:20] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[29:21] | It’s just that her records,they list you as her fiance, | 她的记录上说你是他的未婚夫… |
[29:25] | -so I assumed… -Hold on. | -所以 我想… -等等 |
[29:27] | -Is Veronica OK? -Well, there has been a fatality. | -维罗妮卡现在还好吗? -恩 有些不幸发生 |
[29:30] | But the medical examiners haven’t been able to identify the remains | 别误会 事实上法医说死者的身份 |
[29:34] | with any certainty, | 还有待确认 |
[29:36] | so Veronica could be OK, we just can’t find her. | 所以维罗妮卡应该没事 我们只是找不到她 |
[29:39] | We were hoping you could help. | 我们希望你能提供一些帮助 |
[29:53] | 我是LJ 和维罗妮卡在一起 我很好 我爱你 | |
[30:08] | 我爱你 | |
[30:11] | Rozz. | 罗兹 |
[30:15] | Reese. | 李斯 |
[30:19] | Burrows. | 不伦斯 |
[30:31] | Blueberry pancakes, huh? | 蓝莓薄煎饼? |
[30:33] | All right, man. You got it. | 很好 伙计 我给你去弄 |
[30:36] | Blueberry pancakes. | 蓝莓薄煎饼 |
[30:55] | 维罗妮卡 你从那逃出来了吗? 我很担心你 | |
[31:06] | 我没事 | |
[31:12] | 谢天谢地 你在哪? | |
[31:20] | 不能说 我得下了 再见 | |
[32:15] | Fourty-one. | 四十一 |
[32:24] | Fourty-five. | 四十五 |
[32:30] | This is it. | 就是这里了 |
[32:34] | All right, that’s it, kids. Time for bed. | 好了 孩子们 该睡觉了 |
[32:36] | Give me a kiss. | 亲一下 |
[32:40] | Are you OK down there? | 下面那个还好吧? |
[32:43] | Night-night. | 晚安 |
[32:45] | All right, sweetheart. Give me a kiss. | 好了 亲爱的 亲一个 |
[33:04] | The kids are down. | 孩子们都睡下了 |
[33:05] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[33:09] | Tonight we send a message, gentlemen. | 今晚 我们是来送信的 先生们 |
[33:11] | We are gonna hurt him and his family the way he hurt ours. | 我们要让他看看伤害家人是什么感受 |
[33:39] | -Oh, honey. -Yeah? | -哦 亲爱的? -恩 |
[33:41] | Can you change the timer on the sprinkler when you out there? | 你出去的时候顺便调一下 洒水器的定时开关好吗? |
[33:44] | OK. | 好的 |
[33:45] | -Love you. -Love you too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[33:53] | Freeze! | 不许动 放下枪! |
[33:56] | Police! Drop your weapons! | 警察! 放下武器! |
[33:59] | Drop it! | 我说了放下枪! |
[34:07] | Down! | 趴下! |
[34:28] | 堪萨斯托皮卡论坛报 | |
[34:33] | Hi, it’s John. | 喂 我是约翰 |
[34:35] | You wanted to talk to me? | 你找我有事? |
[34:37] | Yeah. You hear the news? | 是的 你看到新闻了吗 |
[34:39] | Falzone got popped last night, up in Canada. | 法尔曾昨晚在加拿大被抓了 |
[34:43] | International gun charges, | 非法持枪过境 |
[34:44] | parole violation… | 无权保释 |
[34:46] | He’s in deep. | 他麻烦大了 |
[34:53] | You threw away your flowers. | 你把花都扔了 |
[34:56] | Like I said, they don’t last. | 是的就象我说的那样 它们不能长久 |
[34:58] | I don’t think they’re dead yet. | 我想它们还没枯呢 |
[35:02] | I don’t like getting attached to things if I know they won’t last. | 我不喜欢接触不能长久的东西 |
[35:07] | There you go. | 按住 |
[35:09] | Why are you so cynical? | 你为什么这样世故 |
[35:13] | I think there’s cynicism and there’s realism. | 我想都和世故 还有现实有关 |
[35:15] | And there’s optimism. | 但还有乐观主义 |
[35:17] | Hope, faith. | 希望 信念 |
[35:18] | Coming from an eight-toed guy locked in a penitentiary? | 从一个关在牢里8个脚趾囚犯口中说出来? |
[35:22] | Toes are overrated. | 已经没那么多了脚趾了 |
[35:25] | Thank you for trying to make me smile. | 谢谢你逗我开心 |
[35:26] | Not today. | 今天没心情 |
[35:28] | You never know. | 不一定噢 |
[35:30] | We’re all set. | 好了 |
[36:01] | You and I have a lot to talk about,don’t we, fish? | 我们有很多要谈 嫩鸡 |
[36:04] | Seems Philly Falzone ran into some problem up in Canada | 似乎法尔曾在加拿大遇上麻烦了啊 |
[36:09] | just because of the information you gave him. | 都是因为你给的消息 |
[36:12] | What kind of trouble? | 什么麻烦 |
[36:13] | International gun charges, parole violation. | 非法持枪过境 无权保释 |
[36:16] | He’s gonna go away for a long time. | 他要消失一阵子了 |
[36:19] | How do you feel about that? | 你觉得怎么样呢? |
[36:22] | Pretty darn good. | 真他妈太好了 |
[36:27] | -And what about PI? -We got that back too. | -PI怎么办? -我又负责了 |
[36:31] | Falzone paid Bellick yesterday, so we’re good. For now. | 法尔曾昨天把钱给比利了 现在暂时处境不错 |
[36:34] | -It all worked out. -Sure did. | -问题都解决了? -当然 |
[36:37] | Nicely done. | 干的好 |
[36:38] | You’re a hell of an actor. | 你真会演戏 |
[36:40] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[36:42] | This helped. | 这个派上用场了 |
[36:43] | It’s nice. | 不错 |
[36:44] | Nice shot. | 拍的不错 |
[36:46] | Where did you take it? | 从哪找来的 |
[36:48] | It’s Lincoln’s from back in the day. | 林肯的 白天要的 |
[36:50] | A camping trip or something. | 露营时照的 |
[36:52] | So when do we get back in that room? | 那么我们什么时候回去开工 |
[36:54] | -Right away. -Well,let’s get to it. | -马上 -好 那就准备开始吧 |
[36:59] | Oh, just one more thing. | 对了 还有件事 |
[37:05] | You are gonna give me Fibonacci once we’re outside these walls, right? | 我们出去后你会把菲波纳奇交给我 对吧? |
[37:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:18] | And I think I’ll keep this, | 我看我还是要把它留下 |
[37:21] | as insurance. | 以防万一 |
[37:38] | Juice? | 还要果汁吗? |
[37:39] | Why we have breakfast every day? | 为什么我们每天都要吃早饭 |
[37:41] | You should have breakfast every day, LJ. | 你必须每天都吃 LJ |
[37:43] | It’s an important meal. | 早餐很重要 |
[37:45] | No, why can’t I have breakfast with you every day? | 我是说为什么我们不能 每天在一起吃早饭 |
[37:48] | Nothing would make me happier. | 这样已经很不错了 |
[37:50] | But your mommy and me, | 但你妈妈和我 |
[37:52] | we don’t live together any more. | 我们不住在一起了 |
[37:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:57] | Well, uh…sometimes that happens with mommies and daddies. | 有时爸爸妈妈之间会就是这样的 |
[38:04] | But you know what? | 知道吗? |
[38:05] | You’re the luckiest boy in the world, | 你是世界上最幸运的孩子了 |
[38:07] | because your mommy loves you very much | 因为你妈妈很爱你 |
[38:09] | and I love you very much. | 我也很爱你 |
[38:12] | I tell you what, how about every Sunday | 每个星期天… |
[38:14] | we have our own special breakfast? | 我们俩都可以一起 吃最特别的早餐 |
[38:16] | Just you and me. | 就你和我 怎么样? |
[38:18] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -好吗? -好 |
[38:19] | -Little bit or a handful? -Handful. | -要一点还是一把(蓝莓) -一把 |
[38:22] | Handful. | 一把 |
[38:26] | Here we go. | 开始做了 |
[38:38] | Take a walk. | 闪一边去 |
[38:45] | Anyone else want to walk with him? | 谁想和他一起走? |
[38:50] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[38:54] | This is my game. | 这里我说了算 |
[38:56] | Looks like our friend got his throne back. | 看来我们的朋友又恢复地位了啊 |
[38:58] | Looks like it. | 好象是的 |
[39:01] | Something tells me we may have you to thank for that. | 我感觉这和你有关 |
[39:05] | -You don’t want to know. -you gotta damn right. | -你不会想知道的 -说对了 |
[39:08] | Stretch your legs, old head. | 走开 老头 |
[39:20] | Now,we got a hell of a lot to talk about, don’t we? | 看来我们之间有很多事要谈 是吧 |
[39:30] | I got nothing to say. | 没什么好谈的 |
[39:33] | You think you can play me, snowflake? | 你以为你能耍我 白小子? |
[39:35] | Cos you got college? | 因为你上过几年学? |
[39:37] | Big-school learning, huh? | 有学问了? |
[39:40] | Well, let me school you. | 让我来教你 |
[39:42] | Darwin wins inside these walls. | 在这围墙里达尔文说了算(优胜劣汰) |
[39:44] | Not Einstein, Darwin. | 不是爱因斯坦 是达尔文 |
[39:48] | Yard time’s over, ladies. | 放风时间结束了 小子们 |
[39:50] | Let’s line it up. | 集合 |
[39:53] | I’m not done with you, fish. | 我们之间还没完呢 |
[39:56] | You never even got started. | 你连开始的机会都没有 |
[40:18] | All right. | 好了 |
[40:23] | We’re through the hard part. | 我们已经打通最硬的部分了 |
[40:24] | Another 18 inches, we’ll hit that pipe. | 再来18英寸,我们就挖到管道了 |
[40:27] | We’ll be there by Friday. | 我们星期五就能挖到 |
[40:29] | Friday? | 星期五? |
[40:30] | Better start making travel arrangements. | 最好开始准备旅行了 |
[40:32] | Maricruz,here I come,baby | 玛丽克鲁兹 我要来了 宝贝 |
[40:35] | Sardinia,here I come | 撒丁岛 我来了 |
[40:36] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪里? |
[40:38] | -Panama. -Panama. | -巴拿马 -巴拿马 |
[40:39] | Panama. | 巴拿马 |
[40:41] | Darien Gap, south of the canal. | 达里安 运河南部 |
[40:43] | No roads, no electricity, | 没有公路 电力 |
[40:45] | no cops. | 没有警察 |
[40:47] | Nothing but white sand beaches and ice-cold beer. | 只有白色的沙滩和冰冻的啤酒 |
[40:51] | Well,that’s nice, but what about our lives? | 这很不错 但我们的余生会怎样? |
[40:53] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[40:54] | -Well, we’ll open a scuba shop. -Hey, I don’t dive. | -或者开潜水用品店 -我不会潜水 |
[40:57] | Neither do I. We’ll have plenty of time to learn. | 我也不会 但我们有很多时间去学 |
[41:02] | Bulls. | 老大来了 |
[41:09] | This con says he’s on a job in here. | 这家伙说他也在这里干活 |
[41:13] | -I don’t think so. -You heard the paisano. | -我想不是这么回事 -听到了吧 |
[41:16] | -Move your ass. -CO,hold on one second. | -给我出去 -长官 等一等 |
[41:25] | Now, are you sure about that? | 你肯定没搞错? |
[41:28] | Are you sure you can’t use an extra hand? | 你确定不需要人帮忙? |
[41:30] | You know anything about construction? | 你对结构的东西懂多少? |
[41:32] | Concrete is my specialty. | 混凝土结构是我的专长 |
[41:34] | Can you dig it? | 你懂吗? |
[41:40] | OK, boss. | 好吧 长官 |
[41:41] | -Sign him up. -You got it. | -我要他 -随便你 |
[41:52] | Now it looks like Darwin wins after all, eh, fish? | 这果然是一个弱肉强食的世界 对吗 嫩鸡? |
[42:03] | I have a lot of dots,but no way to connect them. | 有太多疑点 没法联系在一起 |
[42:06] | Nobody’s getting rich here. | 这里没人因此暴富 |
[42:08] | What about shareholders? | 那些股东们呢 |
[42:10] | Profits were all converted back to shares. | 好处不多 最终都要 纳入董事会的支配之下 |
[42:13] | Looks like they subcontracted out some researches and development | 似乎他们把一些 研究和发展项目转包了出去 |
[42:15] | but it’s pennies in the scheme of things. | 但这些只是蝇头小利 |
[42:17] | Nobody got early retirement. | 没人提早退休 |
[42:19] | But you can’t hide $500 million by moving a few decimal points. | 你不能移几个小数点 就让5亿元消声匿迹 |
[42:23] | In a move anticipated by many pundit, | 就像学者预期的那样 |
[42:25] | The Vice President Reynolds announced she is running for the presidency. | 副总统雷纳德 日前宣布将会角逐总统选举 |
[42:29] | She made the announcement from her hometown of Montgomery. | 在家乡伊利诺斯州蒙哥马利的演讲上 她作出如下声明 |
[42:32] | The move toward worldwide peace and prosperity is a marathon,not a sprint, | 迈向世界和平和经济繁荣的步伐 注定是长期的 不可一蹴而就 |
[42:38] | but I assure you,America will be setting the pace. | 但我保证美国将会领导世界的发展 |
[42:43] | $0.5 billion doesn’t disappear.You could run a small country with that. | 5亿美元的用处可大着呢 支撑一个小国都绰绰有余了 |
[42:47] | The vice president is reported to have the largest campaign war chest in history. | 据报道 副总统背后有 有史以来最大的竞选资本支持 |
[42:51] | It’s so large,in fact,the prognosticators are already | 因为竞选金额巨大 她被视为 |
[42:54] | casting her as the favorite in the presidential race. | 她被视为 最有可能当选的总统候选人 |
[42:58] | Maybe not a small country. | 也许不是用在小国身上 |
[43:01] | Maybe this one. | 是最大的这个 |