时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We’re through the hard part. | 最困难的地方挖通了 |
[00:04] | Another 18 inches, we’ll hit that pipe. | 再挖十八英尺就能见到管道了 |
[00:06] | We’ll be there by Friday. | 也许星期五就能完成 |
[00:12] | Now, we got a hell of a lot to talk about, don’t we? | 我们可以好好谈谈了 不是吗? |
[00:17] | This guy says he’s on the job in here. | 这家伙说他是在这里干的 |
[00:19] | Concrete is my speciality. | 混凝土是我的专项 |
[00:23] | OK, boss. Sign him up. | 好的 警官 我们要他了 |
[00:25] | Whites don’t want you, blacks don’t want you. | 白人不要你 黑人也不要你 |
[00:28] | You’re just caught in the middle, aren’t you?A regular tweener. | 你被夹在了中间 不是吗 典型的两头不是人 |
[00:32] | -Hello? -It’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[00:33] | -It’s time. -Yes. | -是时候了 -好的 |
[00:35] | Why are you so cynical? | 你怎么这么愤世嫉俗 |
[00:37] | I think there’s cynicism and then there’s realism. | 迈克尔这是人情冷暖和现实主义 |
[00:39] | And there’s optimism. Hope. Faith. | 还有乐观主义 希望 信念 |
[00:42] | Thank you for trying to make me smile.Not today. | 谢谢你逗我笑 但我今天心情不好 |
[00:45] | You never know. | 难说噢 |
[00:48] | You want the Cooper story?I can’t give it to you.Cos I’m not him. | 你想知道库珀的事? 我无可奉告 因为我不是他 |
[00:53] | The lawyers, they’re still running around. | 你们想干掉的那两个律师仍然在逃 |
[00:56] | Same thing goes for the kid. | 那个小孩子也一样 |
[00:57] | You gotta hand the reins over to me. Now. | 接下来的事都交给我处理 马上 |
[01:00] | First of all… | 请… |
[01:02] | You and your partner are off the job until further notice. | 你和你搭档将停职等候进一步通知 |
[01:50] | That one | 那个 |
[01:51] | -Nice choice -thanks | -眼光不错 -谢谢 |
[01:53] | Platinum. | 铂金的 |
[01:54] | Brushed. | 表面抛光 |
[01:56] | -6.25? -6.25. | -6.25盎司? -6.25盎司 |
[01:59] | She’s a lucky woman. | 你的女人真幸福 |
[02:02] | Yes,she is. | 是的 很幸福 |
[02:11] | You kept it. | 你保留了它 |
[02:13] | Kept what? | 留着什么? |
[02:14] | The flower. | 那花 |
[02:16] | I’m a pack rat. I never throw anything out. | 我就像耗子 从来不扔东西 |
[02:19] | Yeah. All this clutter, it’s overwhelming. | 是啊 看这里一团糟 印象深刻 |
[02:23] | You should see my apartment. | 你要看看我住的住处再下结论 |
[02:24] | Haven’t even had our first date yet, | 我们连一次约会都没有过 |
[02:27] | and you’re already inviting me in. | 你就邀请我去你家了 |
[02:30] | I thought you were a nice girl. | 我还以为你是个正经的女孩 |
[02:32] | Michael, we all know nice girls finish last. | 大家都知道正经女孩 总要最后才找到归宿 |
[02:36] | So where do you finish? | 那你的归宿在哪里? |
[02:39] | That depends on where I start. Deep breath. | 那要看我遇到谁了 深呼吸 |
[02:43] | Exhale. | 呼气 |
[02:46] | Inhale. | 吸气 |
[02:57] | Sara, we’re backing up out here. | 莎拉 外面缺人手 |
[02:59] | Right. I’m sorry. | 好的 抱歉 |
[03:04] | I’m gonna get your shot. | 我去给你拿针剂 |
[03:42] | This is not what I signed on for. | 这个不是我的目的 |
[03:45] | What do you want us to do?Wave the white flag? | 你想要我们怎么做? 摇白旗?还是叫中场暂停? |
[03:48] | I just want to get Lincoln off death row. | 我只是不想让林肯死 |
[03:50] | Lincoln? | 林肯 |
[03:51] | Vice President Reynolds funnelled millions | 我们刚刚了解到 副总统莱娜斯从研究项目中 |
[03:54] | of dollars into her brother’s company. | 抽取了巨额资产注入她弟弟的公司 |
[03:56] | That money was filtered into small accounts | 这笔资金有被分散到很多小帐户上 |
[03:58] | that made small donations to her campaign, | 成为她竞选资金的主要来源 |
[04:01] | setting her up to be the leader of the Free World. | 让她成为自由世界的下一界领袖 |
[04:03] | This doesn’t end with us stopping an execution. | 现在我们要做的 不止是阻止死刑这么简单 |
[04:07] | For me it does. | 对我来说 是的 |
[04:29] | OK. Let’s rotate. | 好了 换岗 |
[04:33] | Sergeant Sodomy, you’re up next. | 后庭花中士 轮到你下去了 |
[04:40] | Come on. | 拉我一把 |
[04:41] | I don’t know about y’all, but… | 我不了解你 但… |
[04:44] | This room is getting a little too dark for me to dig. | 这地方对我来说太”黑”了 我挖不了 |
[04:49] | Are you telling me that there’s a hole in Fox River that you don’t want to get into? | 你是说 这个监狱居然有个洞 你不愿意”进”的? |
[04:56] | what | 什么? |
[04:57] | Hey. No one gets hurt. | 嘿 别闹事 |
[04:59] | Hey, you know, I got a question. | 我就弄不明白了 |
[05:02] | Now, how come Fusilli over here ain’t grabbing a shovel? | 那边的”小面条”怎么就连铲子都不用抓 |
[05:05] | I handle arrangements on the outside. | 我在这里当家 |
[05:08] | Really? What is that?Transport, paper, what? | 真的吗?还有文件证书什么的吗? |
[05:10] | Exactly. Makes me manager. | 没错 所以这里我说了算 |
[05:12] | And that makes us just labour, right? | 而我们就是些苦力了 |
[05:14] | Mm-hm. Now you’re getting it. | 现在你明白了 |
[05:18] | You know, management better keep a close eye on the conditions up in here. | 当家的最好留意这里的情况 |
[05:23] | Or the labour’s liable to go on strike. | 不然苦力也会罢工的 知道吗? |
[05:25] | Get back to work. | 回去干活 |
[05:26] | Whoa, CO coming. | 狱警来了 |
[05:41] | Put that back up there. | 把那个放回那里 |
[05:46] | Scofield | 斯科菲尔德 |
[05:47] | Move it. | 跟我走 |
[05:48] | It’s time for your conjugal. | 夫妻探访时间 |
[05:52] | Your wife is here. | 你老婆来了 |
[06:35] | So you’re Mrs Scofield? | 你是斯科菲尔德夫人 |
[06:38] | Ever done this before? | 你以前来过吗 |
[06:41] | Had a conjugal, I mean. | 我是说 夫妻探访 |
[06:43] | No. | 没 |
[06:44] | Don’t worry,I’m just trying to make conversation. | 别担心 我只是想聊聊 |
[06:50] | Clear. | 没问题 |
[06:57] | She look familiar to you? | 你对她有印象吗? |
[06:59] | No, Captain. | 没有 长官 |
[07:04] | I know her from somewhere. | 我好像哪里见过她 |
[07:11] | You came. | 你来了 |
[07:13] | Of course. | 是的 |
[07:16] | How’ve you been? | 你近来怎么样? |
[07:17] | Fine. I found a job. | 很好 我找了个工作 |
[07:21] | Good. I’m glad. | 好啊 我替你高兴 |
[07:25] | Is it awful, being here? | 在这里很糟吧? |
[07:28] | Remember the first place you stayed? | 记得你呆的第一个地方吗? |
[07:30] | That hotel, by the airport? | 机场边的旅馆 |
[07:33] | Only difference is $69 and the free shampoo. | 区别只是69美元的房租和免费的洗发水 |
[07:37] | Always the brave face. | 你还是一副勇敢的表情 |
[07:41] | You’re still wearing it. | 你还戴着它 |
[07:43] | Every day. | 每天都戴 |
[07:46] | I worry about you. | 我很担心你 |
[07:48] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[07:50] | Is there anything else that I can do? | 还能为你做点别的什么吗? |
[07:53] | Just what we agreed on. | 就事先约定的可以了 |
[07:56] | I was so nervous when they were checking. | 他们搜查我的时候我很害怕 |
[08:00] | One question. | 有个问题 |
[08:03] | Why would you need a credit card in prison? | 在监狱里要信用卡有什么用? |
[08:07] | The riot didn’t change anything. | 看来监狱暴动并没有改变任何事 |
[08:09] | Have you seen the budget cuts? | 你有看过我们的预算裁减计划吗? |
[08:11] | Another 10% from healthcare. | 医疗保险方面又减少了10% |
[08:13] | And 35 from prevention. | 疾病预防方面35% |
[08:14] | He’s the governor, but also your father. | 他是州长 但他同时也是你父亲 |
[08:17] | Maybe he thinks if he cuts enough,they can’t afford you. | 或许他认为只要他减得够狠 他们就没钱雇你了 |
[08:33] | You understand this is standard procedure following a conjugal, right? | 你也知道夫妻探访后的例行步骤吧 斯科菲尔德? |
[08:37] | Never can be too careful. | 总要小心才是 |
[08:39] | All right. Bend over. | 好了 弯腰 |
[08:43] | You have a good time in the romper room with that Euro? | 在房间里和那妞过的愉快吧 |
[08:47] | Whatever you say, boss. | 随你说好了 老大 |
[08:50] | She come around here before? | 她以前来过吗? |
[08:52] | -First time. -You sure? | -第一次来 -真的? |
[08:54] | Cos damn if I don’t recognise her from somewhere. | 因为我好像在哪里见到过她 |
[08:58] | Maybe she visits some other con. | 或许她还有什么别的人要探访 |
[09:00] | Killing two birds with one bone. | 一石二鸟 |
[09:02] | -Catching my drift? -I wouldn’t know. | -明白我的意思吗? -我不想明白 |
[09:06] | All right. He’s clear, Captain. | 好了 没问题 长官 |
[09:08] | Make sure you take a shower, Scofield. | 最好去洗个澡 斯科菲尔德 |
[09:10] | You never know what some women can give you. | 天知道有些女人会给你带来什么 |
[09:28] | You know this one, don’t you? | 你知道这个的 不是吗? |
[09:36] | Come on, gimme something. | 嘿 来点反应啊 |
[09:38] | I thought you was a musical people. | 我以为你们黑鬼都有音乐天赋 |
[09:40] | You know, your parents must be so proud of you, man. | 你老子有你这么个儿子一定很自豪 |
[09:44] | Hitting the trailer park trifecta. | 就像中了头彩一样 |
[09:46] | You’re a racist, a paedophile, | 种族主义 恋童癖 |
[09:49] | and stupid. | 呆头呆脑 |
[09:51] | You know, it vexes me that | 我真的很气愤 |
[09:54] | I’m made out to be the bad guy in the room. | 在这个屋子里就我被认为是坏家伙 |
[09:57] | Y’all ain’t here for stealing Girl Scout cookies. | 你们难道都是 因为偷小女孩的饼干才被抓进来的 |
[10:00] | None of us murdered any Girl Scouts in the process. | 我们可没有在偷饼干时 杀卖饼的小女孩 |
[10:04] | Michael’s coming back from the boneyard. | 迈克尔回来了 |
[10:06] | Alone, alone. | 一个人 |
[10:15] | I tell you everything about me, | 我把我和玛丽克鲁兹的事情都告诉你了 |
[10:17] | you don’t tell me you’re married? | 你居然连你结婚了都不告诉我 |
[10:18] | Later. | 以后再说 |
[10:22] | Rough day, huh, Scofield? | 狂野一日游啊 斯科菲尔德? |
[10:24] | While the rest of us are in here slinging concrete, | 我们这些人在这里搞混凝土 |
[10:27] | you got some little girl in to play on your rusty trombone, huh? | 而你却让马子来擦你生了锈的长枪 |
[10:32] | Man’s got a point. | 这家伙说得没错 |
[10:34] | It just doesn’t seem equitable, like. | 这有点不公平 知道我说什么吧? |
[10:36] | Shut up and dig, T-Bag. | 闭嘴干你的活 帝博格 |
[10:38] | I think what the idiots inside want to know is, | 我想我们这里的人是想知道 |
[10:41] | while we’re digging this hole,what are you doing? | 当我们在这里挖洞的时候 你都在干些什么? |
[10:50] | I’m going shopping. | 我要去购物了 |
[10:53] | We’re good. | 很好 |
[10:57] | All clear. | 没有人 |
[11:01] | Credit card? | 信用卡 |
[11:02] | The bulls catch you with that, they’ll be so far up your doggy door… | 狱警要是发现你有这个 他们会让你吃不了兜着走 那你就… |
[11:06] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[11:07] | They won’t be catching me with one. | 他们逮不到我的 |
[11:09] | -How you so sure? -Because… | -你这么肯定? -因为… |
[11:13] | I don’t have a credit card. | 我并没有信用卡 |
[12:59] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[13:01] | Help! Please… | 救命! |
[13:04] | Please, I had an accident, my car is totalled. | 我遇上车祸了 我的车毁了… |
[13:09] | Is there anybody there? | 我需要…求你们了…有人在吗? |
[13:12] | We can’tjust ignore him. | 我们不能不理他 |
[13:14] | The hell we can’t. | 管不了这么多了 |
[13:17] | Help me. Please! | 求求你们 |
[13:19] | Help me, please. | 帮帮我 求你们了 |
[13:22] | Ow! God! | 噢 老天啊 |
[13:30] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[13:31] | I must’ve dozed off.I’ve been driving for 12 hours. | 呃…我一定是睡着了 我开了12小时的车 |
[13:34] | Should I get some water from the well? | 我要去井里打点水吗? |
[13:36] | -No, the well’s dried up. -Oh,god my leg. | -井已经干枯了 -老天 我的腿 |
[13:38] | I think there’s a medical kit over here. | 我想这里应该有个急救包的 |
[13:47] | No one’s going anywhere. | 都别动 |
[14:10] | All right. Say goodbye to Junior. | 和小家伙说再见吧 |
[14:24] | You know how many pints of blood the human body has? | 你知道人体有多少品脱的血吗? |
[14:29] | The answer is ten. Ten pints. | 答案是十 十品脱 |
[14:34] | How many you think Prince Charming over there on the floor has left? | 你看那边地板上的迷人王子还有多少血来流? |
[14:37] | Eight, going on seven? | 八?还是七? |
[14:41] | I’m gonna take him out to the woodshed, have a little talk. | 跟你说吧 我要带他去柴房那边谈谈 |
[14:45] | In the meantime,I want you to chew on this. | 同时希望你认真考虑一下 |
[14:48] | You tell me everything about the Burrows case, | 你告诉我你发现的布伦斯案子所有事 |
[14:52] | and who else you’ve told about it, | 还有你告诉了谁 那样的话 |
[14:55] | and there’s a chance that I might let you go in time to get Mr Savrinn to a doctor. | 我可能会让你带萨维恩先生及时就医 |
[15:01] | You decide whose life is more valuable. | 由你决定谁的命更重要 |
[15:06] | The guy waiting to die on death row, | 是那个已经是在等死的家伙 |
[15:08] | or the guy wishing he’d die out in the woodshed. | 还是这个可能要死在柴房里的家伙 |
[15:24] | One suit, black. | 一件外套 黑色 |
[15:30] | One pair of socks, black. | 一双袜子 黑色 |
[15:33] | One pair of shoes. | 一双鞋 |
[15:34] | Shoelaces. | 鞋带 |
[15:38] | One small tape recorder. | 一个袖珍录音机 |
[15:46] | One gold watch. | 一只金表 |
[16:09] | You ever stayed at a fancy hotel, LJ? | 你住过高级旅馆吗?LJ |
[16:11] | You leave your room in the morning, it’s a mess. | 早上你离开房间的时候 一塌糊涂 |
[16:14] | Wet dirty towels on the bathroom floor, | 湿的脏毛巾扔在浴室地上 |
[16:16] | last night’s room service stinking to high heaven. | 昨晚送来的外卖变质发臭 |
[16:19] | Then, you come back at night, it’s all gone. | 但是 晚上你回到房间的时候 它们不见了 |
[16:24] | Fresh towels, sheets, candy on the pillow. | 新的毛巾 干净的床单 枕头上的糖 |
[16:27] | It’s just the best feeling in the whole world. | 简直是世界上最美好的感觉 |
[16:30] | Cos someone else cleaned up your mess. | 有人替你收拾了一切 |
[16:32] | All you had to do was walk away. | 你只需要出去散散步 |
[16:37] | Don’t you hurt them. | 不准你伤害他们 |
[16:39] | OK. | 好 |
[16:41] | But you gotta tell me exactly what they know and who else they’ve told, | 但你要告诉我他们知道多少 他们还告诉了哪些人 |
[16:45] | and nobody has to die tonight. | 那样今晚就没人会死 |
[16:47] | You just walk away. Let me clean up your mess. | 你出去散散步 让我来收拾 |
[16:52] | I don’t know what’s going on.I swear to God. | 我根本不知道怎么回事 我向上帝发誓! |
[16:57] | Well, I wish I could believe that. | 真希望我可以相信你 |
[17:07] | Bellick assigned me a new cellmate. | 贝利克指派了一个新室友给我 |
[17:09] | Who’d you get? | 什么样的? |
[17:10] | Some new fish. Ran a bump and swipe on an off-duty cop. | 某个新来的笨蛋 偷钱包偷到一个休班警员头上 |
[17:14] | Fast hands, faster mouth. | 手快 嘴更快 |
[17:17] | Yo, what’s cracking, my peoples? | 哟 聊什么呢兄弟们? |
[17:18] | Speak of the devil.Michael Scofield, David Apolskis. | 说曹操 曹操到 迈克尔斯科菲尔德 这是大卫·阿克斯 |
[17:22] | S’up? | 你好 |
[17:23] | I seen you before, right? You’re part of that PI crew. | 我见过你 对吧? 你是PI的 |
[17:27] | Maybe you can hook me up. | 也许你能让我参一份 |
[17:29] | Brother needs to make some green | 你知道 兄弟我也要弄点绿色 |
[17:31] | some cashish, you know? | 绿色的钞票 你懂我意思? |
[17:33] | The pay is 19 cents an hour. | 时薪19美分 |
[17:34] | 19 cents? That’s slavery, yo. | 19美分 简直是奴役 |
[17:37] | That’s prison, yo. | 这里是监狱哟 |
[17:39] | And besides, PI’s all full up for now. | 何况 PI已经满人了 |
[17:43] | All right. I feel you. | 好吧 我理解你的意思 |
[17:46] | But keep a brother in mind, if something opens up, yo. | 如果有什么好处 记得关照小弟一下 好吧? |
[17:49] | Hell, I’ll pay 19 cents an hour to get me some more time out of the block. | 我宁愿付19美分一个小时 出来多放风一会儿 |
[17:54] | Like having another kid. | 像重新养一个孩子 |
[17:56] | Already raised one. I’m too old to do it again. | 我已经养大了一个 再来一次可受不了 |
[18:00] | You ever hear of anything being stolen from R&D? | 你听过有囚犯入狱前保管的财物 被盗的事情吗? |
[18:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:04] | Bulls steal from personals all the time. | 狱警经常偷偷拿东西 |
[18:07] | Problem is, | 问题是 |
[18:08] | you never know what’s gone until you’re outside of the walls. | 只有到出狱领回财物 你才会知道他们拿了什么 |
[18:11] | At that point, you can’t do anything about it. | 那时你也无能为力了 |
[18:13] | What if you knew now? | 如果是现在知道呢? |
[18:15] | Look, I told you. Leave me out of whatever it is you’ve got going. | 听着 我说过了 无论你计划做什么 不要拉我下水 |
[18:20] | I just need to know if you’ve seen a guard with a gold watch. | 我只想问你是否见过 某个狱警戴着一只金表 |
[18:24] | There’s a lot of people can get you a gold watch in here. | 很多人可以给你搞一块金表进来 |
[18:27] | Yeah, but I need this specific gold watch. | 对 但是我就需要这块 |
[18:29] | Westmoreland. | 韦斯特莫兰德 |
[18:31] | Pope wants to see you. | 狱长要你去一下 |
[18:34] | Let’s go. | 走吧! |
[18:36] | Look, I haven’t seen nothing. | 听着 我没看见有 |
[18:39] | But there is this one CO. | 但有那么一个狱警 |
[18:41] | Word is he’s the worst thief in here. | 称得上是全监狱最菜的扒手 |
[18:48] | My wife faxed this over from County Records. | 我老婆从县档案处 给你发的传真 |
[18:51] | Copy of Scofield’s marriage licence. | 斯科菲尔德的结婚证明复印件 |
[18:53] | She says you owe her, big time. | 她说你欠她个大人情 |
[18:55] | Looks legit. He wasn’t trying to sneak in some whore for a conjugal. | 看来是真的 他不是随便找个婊子来扮老婆 |
[18:58] | Says here they got married the day before Scofield robbed that bank. | 这里写着 他是在抢劫前一天结婚的 |
[19:02] | Why the hell would he do that? | 为什么他要那样做? |
[19:11] | -Heard from Veronica? -No. | -有维罗妮卡的消息? -没有 |
[19:15] | Just a note from LJ saying he was with her, he’s safe. | LJ送来个便条 说跟她在一起 很安全 |
[19:19] | But it’s been a while. Doesn’t feel right. | 但已经有一段时间了 有点不对劲 |
[19:23] | Feels wrong. | 不对劲 |
[19:26] | Really wrong. | 非常不对劲 |
[19:37] | I, uh… | 我 呃… |
[19:39] | I’ve come to a realisation. | 我终于意识到 |
[19:41] | Either Ms Donovan and that boy don’t like you very much, | 要么多诺万小姐和那男孩 并不在喜欢你 |
[19:44] | or they have an unreasonable amount of faith in your cardiovascular system. | 要么他们对你的生存能力 抱有难以理解的信心 |
[19:49] | So tell me, Nick.This all you got? | 告诉我吧 尼克 这就是你拿到的全部? |
[19:53] | This paper trail of an indictment that never even happened? | 一份毫无根据的申诉? |
[19:56] | Is this it? | 就这么多? |
[19:58] | We know you don’t have a surveillance tape any more, | 我们知道你们丢了那盘录像带 |
[20:00] | you have nobody to testify. | 我们知道你们再也没有证人 |
[20:02] | So is this really all you’ve got? | 你们就剩那么一点东西? |
[20:07] | Mr Savrinn, that bullet went through your teres major, | 萨维恩先生 穿过你大圆肌的那颗子弹 |
[20:11] | ripped the lateral margin of your scapula, | 扯碎了你肩胛骨外侧的肌肉 |
[20:13] | leaving you no medial rotation of your arm. | 使你的手臂完全不能转动 |
[20:17] | So if you try to swing that piece of lumber at me… | 所以如果你想用那块木头打我 |
[20:22] | It’s gonna feel like your arm is ripping out of its socket. | 手臂就会疼的像断掉一样 |
[20:28] | Come on, Nick. Mr Project Justice. | 来吧 尼克 “正义计划”先生 |
[20:31] | We both know why you’re really here, don’t we? | 我们都知道你为什么坐在这里 |
[20:34] | And it ain’t to save Lincoln Burrows’ life. | 你并不是为了救林肯·布伦斯 |
[20:44] | Inside these walls, I creep and I crawl, | 在这高墙里 我缓慢的爬行 |
[20:48] | looking for a way out, But I know there’s gonna be no easy route | 寻找一条逃生的路子 但是我知道这却不是一件好差事 |
[20:51] | This is gonna be a 12-round…12-round bout | 这将是12个轮回… 12个轮回一个周期 |
[20:55] | Bellick and T-Bag on my mind | 和贝利克一起 帝博格在我脑海里… |
[20:58] | This grind in here… | 这真是遭罪… |
[21:02] | You still interested in getting in on PI? | 还有兴趣参加劳动团吗? |
[21:05] | Does my momma got big breastices? | 我母亲是女人吗? |
[21:07] | I wouldn’t know. | 我可不知道 |
[21:08] | Hell, yeah, she does. And hell, yeah, I do. | 她当然是女人 而我当然愿意 |
[21:11] | All right, look. I need a favour. | 好吧 听着 帮我个忙 |
[21:13] | Word is you made your trade as a snatch and grab. | 听说你是个老练的街头扒手 |
[21:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:17] | I need you to steal something back that was stolen from me. | 我要你帮我 偷一件被别人偷走的东西 |
[21:21] | What kind of something? | 一件什么东西? |
[21:23] | Just a watch. | 一块手表 |
[21:24] | Uh-uh. There ain’t no such thing as just a watch. | 绝对不止一块手表那么简单 |
[21:27] | Every design has a different clasp, | 每样东西都有它不同的偷法 |
[21:29] | every clasp has a different swipe. | 每种扣子都有不同的偷法 |
[21:31] | It’s Italian. A Remedi. | 意大利表 Remedi |
[21:33] | Gold band, pearl face, all-weather. | 金表带 珍珠面 全天候 |
[21:35] | -What year? -2003. | -哪一年? -2003 |
[21:37] | That’s a butterfly clasp on that bitch. | 那玩意儿有个蝴蝶扣 |
[21:39] | -Which means what? -Hidden deployment. | -什么意思? -内藏结构 |
[21:42] | There ain’t no way to snatch it without the mark feeling it. | 所以没法把它扒走 而不引起任何感觉 |
[21:48] | Which just means I’m gonna have to get whimsical on this ficky. | 所以要偷它 必须用我的独门秘方 |
[21:55] | I get you this watch, that means I get in on some PI? | 我偷到表 你就让我进囚犯劳动团? |
[21:58] | It means I’ll think about it. No promises. | 我会考虑 但不一定 |
[22:01] | Why you need this watch so bad, anyway? | 为什么你那么急着想要这块表? |
[22:04] | Let’s just say it means a lot to someone in my family. | 它对我的某个家人意义重大 |
[22:22] | Come in, Charles. Sit down. | 进来 查尔斯 坐下 |
[22:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[22:36] | I’ve got some bad news, Charles. | 我有个坏消息 查尔斯 |
[22:39] | Your daughter is very sick. | 你的女儿得了重病 |
[22:42] | She’s got oesophageal cancer. | 她得了食道癌 |
[22:44] | Now, she’s at Sacred Heart, in Indianapolis, | 她在印第安那波利斯的圣心医院 |
[22:48] | and she wants to see you while there’s still time. | 她想在最后的时间里见到你 |
[22:52] | How much time? | 还有多久? |
[22:54] | Doctors say a few weeks. | 医生说只有几周 |
[22:56] | The problem is, the DOC isn’t gonna let you go. | 问题是 惩教署不打算让你去 |
[22:59] | They think you’re still a flight risk. | 他们认为你还具有危胁 |
[23:01] | -She’s my only child. -I know that. | -她是我唯一的孩子 -我知道 |
[23:05] | Believe me, Charles, I’ve lobbied on your behalf. | 相信我 查尔斯 我用你的良好记录做过申诉 |
[23:08] | It’s state policy. | 这是本州的政策 |
[23:11] | They will only extend furloughs in the case of funerals. | 只有葬礼可以得到临时出狱许可 |
[23:17] | You’re telling me | 你是在说 |
[23:19] | I have to wait until she dies before I see her? | 我必须等到她死了 才可以见到她? |
[23:32] | Mr Scofield. Looks like I’ll be administering your shot today. | 斯科菲尔德先生 今天将会由我为你注射 |
[23:37] | Where’s Dr Tancredi? | 唐克雷蒂医生呢? |
[23:39] | We’ve got a busy schedule today.She’s with another patient. | 今天日程很满 她有其他病人 |
[23:42] | Hold his legs! Hold his legs down! | 按住他 别让他掉下推床! |
[23:44] | Hold his legs! Hold his legs down! | 按住脚!按住他的脚! |
[23:46] | Hey, we need a doctor here! | 嘿 我们需要医生! |
[23:48] | What happened? | 好了 发生什么事? |
[23:49] | The kid was in chow, all of a sudden | 我不知道 这孩子正在吃饭 突然间 |
[23:51] | he collapsed and started spitting up his food. | 他就发病了 开始呕吐 |
[23:54] | Looks like some kind of seizure. | 看来他正在痉挛 |
[23:56] | Get him up here. | 把他抬上来 |
[23:57] | make sure he doesn’t hurt himself. | 别让他伤到自己 |
[23:59] | I’ll need O2 and cardio from you. | 我需要氧气和镇静剂 |
[24:07] | Hold him. Hold him! | 按住他 按住他! |
[24:33] | So, Ms Donovan.How is that background in real estate law going for you? | 多诺万小姐 你的不动产法律经验 |
[24:39] | Is it a big help? | 真的派上用场了? |
[24:43] | Well, frankly I think we caught a break. | 我们终于取得点突破了 |
[24:45] | If Lincoln had nailed a girl with half a brain, | 林肯有个比他聪明很多的女友 |
[24:48] | she probably would have brought this whole thing down already. | 她几乎快要解决这件事了 |
[24:53] | But you know what the worst part is? | 但你知道坏的部分是什么? |
[24:56] | You dragged these people | 你拖了一群人下水 |
[24:57] | into this knowing that you had no clue how to get them out. | 明知自己无法让他们脱身 |
[25:01] | I mean, if you had just minded your own business, | 我是说 如果你不那么好管闲事 |
[25:03] | people like Leticia Barris, | 像莱提莎·巴里斯这样的人 |
[25:05] | she wouldn’t have a mouthful of maggots now. | 现在就不会死都没人知道 |
[25:08] | Your fiance would not be lying in his apartment | 你的未婚夫也不会倒毙在公寓 |
[25:10] | waiting for the smell of his rotting corpse | 等着尸体开始发臭 |
[25:12] | to let the neighbours know that something had gone horribly wrong. | 以便邻居可以闻到才发觉他死了 |
[25:17] | That’s right.Their deaths are on your head. | 没错 他们的死就是因为你 |
[25:20] | You made this mess. | 你造成的 |
[25:22] | Nobody else. You. | 不是别人 是你 |
[25:25] | But you are also the one person that can end it all right here. | 但同样是你 可以让这一切结束 |
[25:30] | All I need to know is who else you’ve involved. | 我只想知道你还牵扯了谁 |
[25:34] | So you just nod, and I’ll know you’re ready to talk. | 你可以点头 让我知道你愿意说 |
[25:47] | You know, Ms Donovan, I think that | 你知道 多诺万小姐 我觉得 呃 |
[25:51] | you look a little cold. | 看来你有点着凉 |
[25:53] | Maybe you’ll find it easier to talk | 也许这样你能让你更容易说出来 |
[25:58] | after you’ve warmed up a little… | 你就可以说话了 |
[26:08] | Where is he? What happened? | 他在哪?发生什么了? |
[26:10] | We gotta move. Come on, we don’t have time. Come on. | 我们要离开这里 快点 没时间了 快点! |
[26:14] | Come on. We’re getting out of here. | 快点 我们离开这里 |
[26:19] | Where are the keys? | 钥匙在哪? |
[26:20] | Pocket. Left. | 口袋里 |
[26:22] | Start the car. | 把车打着! |
[26:24] | Is he gonna be all right? | 他会没事吗? |
[26:25] | Go start the car, LJ. | 去把车打着 LJ! |
[26:27] | Come on. We’re gonna get you to a hospital. | 我们会把你送去医院 好吗? |
[26:59] | A gift from my cellmate. | 我室友送你的礼物 |
[27:02] | Thank you. And thank him. | 谢谢你 和他 |
[27:06] | The watch. What’s it for, anyway? | 这只表 有什么特别? |
[27:08] | Thought you didn’t want to know about this. | 我以为你不想知道我的计划 |
[27:10] | Things have changed. | 情况变了 |
[27:12] | I want in. | 我要加入 |
[27:14] | Why the sudden change of heart? | 为什么这么突然? |
[27:16] | I have my reasons. | 我有我的理由 |
[27:18] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 千万别选错路 |
[27:19] | but everyone who’s in is bringing something to the table. | 每个加入的人 都得给其他人一个交待 |
[27:24] | How about money? | 用钱来作交待怎样? |
[27:25] | -How much? -I think you know. | -我们在谈多少钱? -我以为你知道 |
[27:27] | I remember several conversations that ended with “I am not DB Cooper”. | 我只记得某些谈话 最后以”我不是D.B.库珀”结束 |
[27:32] | -I lied. -You lied. | -我说谎 -你说谎? |
[27:33] | We’re cons. We tend to do that. | 我们是罪犯 我们擅长那样做 |
[27:36] | I checked your alibi. | 我查过你的辩护词 |
[27:39] | According to records, you were incarcerated at the time of the Cooper hijacking. | 根据记录 库珀劫持飞机时 你确实正在被监禁 |
[27:42] | My father and I share more than just a weakness for easy money. | 我父亲和我 都有共同的缺点就是赚容易钱 |
[27:48] | We also share a name. | 我们还有同样的名字 |
[27:49] | Charles Westmoreland Senior was the one locked up that day. | 老查尔斯·韦斯特莫兰德 才是那天被监禁的人 |
[27:54] | Now, do you want the money or not? | 那么 你要不要钱? |
[27:56] | No offence, but it’s a little convenient. | 无意冒犯 但这有点太容易了 |
[27:59] | You want in, and suddenly you’re the guy. | 你想加入 然后突然 你就变成那个人了 |
[28:01] | How do I know you’re not lying now? | 我怎么确信你现在没撒谎? |
[28:03] | Hey, Old Man River. Keep it moving. | 嘿 老头 别站在这里 |
[28:42] | Hey, Sucre. | 嘿 苏克雷… |
[28:45] | I got a question about you and the rest of the Mexicans. | 我对你和其他墨西哥人有个疑问 |
[28:50] | I don’t think I’ll be able to help. | 我认为我帮不上你 |
[28:52] | Seeing as I’m Puerto Rican. | 因为我是波多黎哥人 |
[28:54] | Geographical semantics, amigo. | 从地理上讲就那个意思 朋友 |
[28:56] | I’m speaking about the general Latino population. | 我是指那些有拉丁血统的人 |
[28:59] | How is it that a people so historically lazy | 那么本想来懒惰的人 |
[29:03] | ended up being such a big part of the nation’s workforce? | 为何会来到美国 成为体力劳动者的主力呢? |
[29:07] | The way I see things, it’s everyone else that’s lazy. | 依我看来 是美国人懒惰 |
[29:11] | Otherwise, there wouldn’t be jobs for the immigrants. | 不然 不会有那么多工作给移民的人 |
[29:14] | The ones sitting at home,collecting unemployment, the lazy ones… | 那些坐在家里关心失业的人 懒人… |
[29:19] | it’s not us. | 不是我们 |
[29:23] | You gonna let him talk about your people like that? | 你让他这么说你们的人? |
[29:25] | Whatever, Deliverance. | 随便了 个人想法不一样 |
[29:29] | You know what? We may be a team in here, | 你知不知道? 我们现在是一条船上的人 |
[29:31] | but just so that you know: | 还有就是 |
[29:33] | The minute we get over that wall, it’s every man for himself. | 当我们逃出去那一刻 我们就要各顾各的了 |
[29:38] | Or sooner. | 或者比那还要早 |
[29:52] | LJ? LJ? | |
[29:57] | LJ? LJ? | |
[30:01] | LJ? LJ? | |
[30:07] | You know how the Russians do things? | 你知道俄国人怎么杀人吗? |
[30:10] | They let you live, and they kill everyone else in your family | 他们先让你活着 然后杀掉你全家 |
[30:15] | and anyone you’ve ever loved. | 还有 所有你爱的人 |
[30:18] | How’s that sound? | 听起来怎么样? |
[30:19] | -Go to hell. -Oh, come on. | -去死吧 -噢 来吧 |
[30:22] | Is that any way for a lady to talk? | 女士不该这么说话吧? |
[30:27] | What | 哦 |
[30:30] | you think I’m an idiot? | 怎么 你以为我是笨蛋吗? |
[30:32] | I’m just gonna walk into a well? | 以为我会走到这井上面? |
[30:35] | Seriously, Ms Donovan… | 别犯傻了 多诺万女士 |
[30:46] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[31:37] | Scofield! No sitting down on the job | 斯科菲尔德 别想偷懒 |
[31:39] | I want you out here working where I can see you. | 过来在我看得到你的地方干活 |
[31:41] | I’m on it, boss. | 马上就来 老大 |
[31:44] | Move it, Scofield, move it! | 快过来 斯科菲尔德 过来! |
[32:55] | Hey, Brad. Good to see you. | 嘿 布拉德 看到你真开心 |
[32:57] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝儿 |
[32:58] | All right, ladies and gentlemen | 请注意了 女士们先生们 |
[32:59] | put your hands together for our next lovely young lady Up on the main stage | 请把你们的双手举起 欢迎我们下一位美丽可爱的女士上台 |
[33:03] | it’s Jasmine | 欢迎贾斯米! |
[33:31] | Would you like a private dance? | 想不想单独跳个舞? |
[33:33] | Why don’t you sit down and chat for a while? | 你何不坐下 咱们聊一聊 |
[33:35] | See if we hit it off? | 看看我们是否合适 |
[33:39] | -So, what’s your name? -Brad. | -您贵姓? -布拉德 |
[33:42] | -Yours? -Jasmine. | -你呢? -贾斯米 |
[33:45] | Come on, your real name. | 说吧… 我说的是你的真名 |
[33:49] | -It’s Nika. -Nika. | -尼卡 -尼卡 |
[33:53] | That’s a pretty name. | 这真是个好名字 |
[33:55] | Tell me, Nika…How’s your husband feel about you working here? | 告诉我 尼卡 你丈夫对你在这工作有什么看法? |
[34:01] | I’m not married. | 我没结婚 |
[34:03] | I hope you’re lying for the sake of titillation. | 我希望你是因为内疚而在说谎 |
[34:07] | Otherwise, your little visit to Fox River this morning would have been breaking the law. | 否则 你今天早上的探监就是违法行为了… |
[34:14] | Mrs Scofield. | 斯科菲尔德太太 |
[34:18] | We are married, but they tell all the girls to lie. | 我们…结婚了 但他们要我们都要撒谎 |
[34:22] | It’s better for making business. | 为了生意好做点 |
[34:23] | I’m not here to get you in trouble. | 我不是来找你麻烦的 |
[34:26] | I just want to know a little more about your husband. | 我只是想多了解一下你丈夫 |
[34:30] | Well, he’s a very good man. | 嗯 他是个非常好的人 |
[34:32] | I’m sure he is. But even good men do bad things. | 我也这么想 但就算是好人也会做坏事 |
[34:39] | Your accent. You’re from, don’t tell me…Budapest, right? | 你的口音 是从… 不要告诉我 布达佩斯 是不是? |
[34:44] | -Prague. -Prague. | -布拉格 -布拉格… |
[34:47] | How recently did you come over?Only a couple months, I bet. | 你来了多久? 两三个月 我猜 |
[34:52] | You like it here in America? | 你喜欢呆在美国? |
[34:54] | You know I really I have to move. | 呃 我必须得走了 |
[34:55] | They don’t like us to spend too much time in one spot. | 他们不想我们在一个顾客呆太久 |
[34:57] | Now, I don’t want to have to check into your immigration status. | 我可不想去查你的移民情况… |
[35:02] | I just need to know | 我只想知道 |
[35:04] | what Michael Scofield wanted from you in exchange for the green card. | 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德让你做什么 来交换你的绿卡 |
[35:09] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[35:11] | We met while he was studying overseas. | 他在国外学习时我们认识的… |
[35:14] | I don’t want to know what you memorised for the INS. | 移民局不会想知道你的那些准备好的故事 |
[35:17] | Now, you answer my questions about Scofield, | 现在 要么你回答我关于斯科菲尔德的问题 |
[35:20] | or I call my guy in the Chicago PD. | 要不我就打电话 给我芝加哥警局的兄弟了 |
[35:23] | And maybe he starts asking some questions about you. | 或许他会问问有关于你的问题 |
[35:30] | Credit card. | 一张信用卡 |
[35:32] | He asked me to bring him a credit card. That’s it. | 他让我把信用卡给他 就这么多 |
[36:02] | Yeah. Trace this call.Come and get me now. | 是的 跟踪这电话 过来找我 马上 |
[36:07] | New Glarus. I’m in New Glarus. | 新格莱尔斯 我在新格莱尔斯 |
[36:26] | No, thanks. I brought my own. | 不用 谢谢 我自己带了 |
[36:31] | Dorothy Andrews Elston Kabis. | 多尔希·安德鲁·埃尔斯顿·佳比斯 |
[36:35] | United States treasurer, 1971. | 11美国财政部出纳局长 1971 |
[36:39] | The year of the DB Cooper hijacking. | D.B.库珀 劫机那年 |
[36:44] | DI192589 Dl192589. | |
[36:48] | The first number in the series of bills used in the ransom drop. | 是那笔黑钱的第一张的序列号 |
[36:54] | Thanks for the history lesson. | 多谢你的历史课 |
[36:57] | All it proves is you did the research. | 你要是调查都会知道这些 |
[37:00] | Same as me. | 我也做过研究 |
[37:41] | So you’re married? | 你结婚了 |
[37:44] | Uh, well…Not in the traditional sense of the word. | 呃… 不是传统概念的那种 |
[37:47] | Michael, we’re both adults. Put your cards on the table. | 斯科菲尔德 我们都是成年人了 把话说明白点 |
[37:54] | OK. I’ll go first. | 好吧 我先说 |
[37:58] | As one of the very few women around here, | 呃… 作为这里少数的几名女性之一 |
[38:01] | I’m used to a certain amount… | 我习惯用自己的方法对付那些 |
[38:04] | of innuendo and flirtation being thrown my way. | 挑逗和性暗示 |
[38:10] | I’m not used to enjoying it. | 我并不喜欢 |
[38:13] | Look, Sara… | 听着 莎拉… |
[38:14] | It’s Dr Tancredi. And please let me finish. | 叫我”唐克雷蒂医生” 让我说完 |
[38:19] | I’m not ajealous woman. But I’m a careful one. | 我不是个猜忌的女人 但我是个小心谨慎的女人 |
[38:23] | And for some reason,when I’m around you I’m not careful. | 但不知为什么 在你旁边 我做不到…谨慎 |
[38:26] | -You don’t have to be. -Yes, I do. | -你不需要 -不 我需要 |
[38:29] | There’s so many questions surrounding you, Michael. | 你身上有太多谜了 迈克尔 |
[38:33] | There are way too many. | 有太多了 |
[38:36] | So here’s the deal. Um… | 我们这样 呃.. |
[38:38] | From now on, your shots, medical concerns, | 从现在开始 给你打针 只要是有关于医疗的 |
[38:42] | they’re all fine, as long as it’s doctor-patient. | 没有问题 只要是病人-医生的关系 |
[38:44] | But personal questions and favours of any kind | 但如果是那些私人问题 以及各人喜好 |
[38:47] | are no longer a part of our relationship. | 我们以后不要再提起了 |
[38:52] | The questions you have about me… | 你的那些有关于我的问题… |
[38:57] | There are answers. | 你会知道答案的 |
[39:08] | Quinn. | 奎因! |
[39:10] | Hey, I was getting worried. You guys get lost? | 我都开始担心了 你们迷路了吗? |
[39:13] | We called you again to pinpoint your signal, | 我们想打电话给你来确认精确坐标 |
[39:15] | but you never picked up. | 可你没接 |
[39:17] | Battery went dead on the damn cellphone. | 是啊 破手机没电了 |
[39:19] | 没办法 是不是? | |
[39:20] | Now,we got a hell of a lot to talk about, don’t we? | 看来我们之间有很多事要谈 是吧 |
[39:20] | So, uh… How’d it go? | 那么 你怎么样? |
[39:23] | Well, I got a broken leg down here. | 我一条腿断了 |
[39:25] | Listen, you know, I think maybe we got off on the wrong foot. | 听着 我想也许我们把事情都搞砸了 |
[39:29] | You got bosses, I got bosses, | 你有上司 我有上司 |
[39:31] | but at the end of the day we’re all on the same team. | 到最后 我们还是在一条船上 |
[39:33] | Right? Just trying to tie up loose ends. | 对吗? 我们都在收拾残局 |
[39:36] | I could not agree more. | 我再同意你不过了 |
[39:38] | Yeah. So can you guys get a rope,or a ladder, or something? | 你们能不能找个绳子或是梯子什么的? |
[39:46] | What the hell’s that? | 你要干什么? |
[39:49] | Hey, hey! Hey! | 嘿… 嘿! |
[39:51] | Just tying up some loose ends. | 在收拾残局 |
[39:53] | You son of a… Hey! | 你这个婊子养的… 嘿! 嘿! |
[39:56] | Don’t do this. Don’t do this! | 嘿 别这么做! 别这么做! |
[40:00] | Come on, please. My leg is broken. I can’t stand. | 求你了! 我的腿断了 我站不起来! 你们要帮我! |
[40:03] | You can’tjust leave him down there. He’ll die. | 你不能就这么把他留在这儿 他会死的 |
[40:06] | He’s the only one who knows we don’t have the Burrows kid. | 他是唯一知道 我们没抓住布伦斯儿子的人 |
[40:10] | The only one. | 唯一的人 |
[40:17] | There’s room for you down there too, Danny. | 你是不是也想下去 丹尼 |
[40:22] | Don’t leave me like this. | 别把我扔在这儿! |
[40:24] | Don’t leave me. Please! | 别把我扔下! 求你了! |
[40:26] | Please! | 求你了! |
[40:33] | Coming back to PI today? | 你今天回劳犯团吗? |
[40:35] | It’s getting kind of testy in there, you know. | 在那儿让我有点不爽 知道吗? |
[40:37] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[40:41] | I just needed to find something out. | 我要弄清楚一些事 |
[40:44] | What the hell’s that? | 那是什么? |
[40:45] | Listen. | 听 |
[40:53] | Am I supposed to be hearing something? | 我是不是应该听见点动静? |
[40:54] | Shh.Just hold on. | 嘘 耐心听 |
[41:13] | -There. -What? | -听见没 -什么? |
[41:16] | We sat around here for 20 minutes waiting to hear that? | 我们等了20分钟就为听这个? |
[41:18] | 18 minutes, actually. | 确切的说 是18分钟 |
[41:21] | And yes. | 就是这个 |
[41:24] | -What was it? -Keys. | -那是什么? -关键 |
[41:27] | The guards’ keys. | 警卫的关键 |
[41:28] | 18 minutes between each time | 晚上警卫在医务室窗户下面巡逻一次的 |
[41:31] | the guards pass the infirmary windows on their rounds at night. | 时间间隔是18分钟 |
[41:34] | Cons aren’t allowed out after hours. | 囚犯在晚上出不去 |
[41:37] | Only way I could find out the timing. | 这是唯一找到时间间隔的方法 |
[41:39] | -What does that mean? -It means… | -那说明什么? -说明… |
[41:42] | Four days from now, on the night of the escape, | 四天后 在逃亡日那晚 |
[41:45] | we’ll have 18 minutes to get the bars off the window | 我们有18分钟从医务室下的窗户逃出去 |
[41:48] | and for all seven of us to get across the wire and over the wall. | 包括我们七个人穿过电线和翻墙的时间 |
[41:52] | -Is that doable? -Of course. | -那能办到吗? -当然 |
[42:08] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[42:10] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[42:12] | Hey, I know that look. What’s up? | 嘿 我见过这表情 怎么了? |
[42:14] | I hit it. I hit it! | 挖到了! 挖到了! |
[42:19] | The pipe! | 在那儿 管子! 我们挖到了! |
[42:22] | Guys, guys. | 兄弟们 兄弟们 |
[42:30] | Come on, Michael. Talk to me. | 说吧 迈克尔 告诉我 |
[42:32] | You want the good news or the bad news? | 你要先听好消息还是坏消息? |
[42:33] | The good. | 好消息 |
[42:34] | Westmoreland and his money are in. | 韦斯特莫兰德和他的钱到了 |
[42:37] | -What’s the bad? -I’ve done the math. | -坏消息呢? -我计算了一下 |
[42:40] | It’ll take at least five minutes for us to get the bars off the window in the infirmary, | 我们从医务室窗户翻出去要五分钟 |
[42:45] | two minutes each to get across the wire and over the wall. | 每个人两分钟翻过电线和墙 |
[42:48] | So? | 所以? |
[42:49] | We’ve only got 18 minutes. | 我们只有 18 分钟 |
[42:52] | We’ve got too many people. | 我们已经太多人了 |
[42:57] | One of ’em has to go. | 必须去掉一个 |