时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | If I’d known how this was gonna turn out,I’d have gotten some crap job with the feds | 如果我知道 我为政府做的都是下流工作 |
[00:19] | Keep talking like that,I’m gonna put a bullet | 再说 我就用枪把 |
[00:21] | In your head | 你的头打爆 |
[00:22] | We gotta go | 我知道 |
[00:23] | You’re in trouble, aren’t you? | 有麻烦 是吗? |
[00:25] | Veronica Donovan? | 维罗妮卡·多诺万? |
[00:26] | Who is this? | 你…你是? |
[00:28] | I have information | 我有些可以 |
[00:29] | That will lead to the exoneration of Lincoln Burrows | 让林肯·布伦斯免除死罪的证据 |
[00:31] | I gotta check the status in there. | 我必须要检查里面的情况 |
[00:32] | It’s all good | 当然可以 |
[00:34] | Then you won’t mind me checking it out. | 那么你不会介意我查个清楚吧 |
[00:38] | Get off of him! | 快把他拉起来! |
[00:39] | Get off | 把他带走!!! |
[00:40] | Get off… | 快带走… |
[00:42] | We leave tonight. | 我们今晚离开这 |
[00:43] | Michael, we got a big problem. | 迈克尔 我们遇到大问题了 |
[00:46] | Argh! | 不! |
[00:48] | Argh! | 不! |
[00:53] | Back out. | 退出 |
[00:54] | Of the escape? | 逃离行动? |
[00:55] | Or die | 要么就死 |
[01:03] | Stay with me, John | 约翰 挺住! |
[01:05] | I need you to stay with me.Breathe | 我要你挺住! |
[01:06] | Keep breathing | 我们一起深呼吸… |
[01:08] | You’re gonna be OK | 一切都会好的 |
[01:09] | Keep breathing | 只要你继续呼吸 |
[01:14] | Stay with me, John | 约翰 挺住 |
[01:15] | You stay with me, John | 约翰 加油 |
[01:16] | You stay with me | 挺住 |
[01:17] | Stay with me | 挺住 |
[01:19] | All right? Can you do that? Keep breathing | 为了我 继续呼吸 听到吗? |
[01:21] | You gonna be OK. Stay with me | 为了我 继续呼吸 听到吗? |
[01:22] | Stay with me | 挺住 |
[01:23] | Almost there.Almost there. | 就在那里 就在… |
[01:39] | …be OK | 挺住! |
[01:45] | He’s lost a lot of blood | 他失血过多 |
[01:47] | He’s hypovolemic | 他这样太危险了 |
[01:48] | What’s his blood type? | 他是什么血型? |
[01:49] | A neg! | A型 |
[01:50] | His blood pressure’s too low | 他的血压太低 |
[01:52] | He’s definitely hypovolemic | 他太绝望才这样 |
[01:54] | We gotta get him to Chicago | 我们把他送到芝加哥 |
[01:55] | Chicago’s a 20-minute flight. | 要飞大约20分钟 |
[02:01] | We gotta go, Doc. | 医生 我们得出发了 |
[02:22] | And then there were six. | 现在只有六个人了 |
[02:27] | Far as I know | 据我所知… |
[02:28] | There’s five | 只有5个 |
[02:34] | Don’t you ever step up to me like that again. | 看你以后敢不敢再靠我那么近! |
[02:38] | Who’s the tough guy now, huh? | 现在谁是老大 啊? |
[02:52] | Warden? | 狱长? |
[02:53] | Where’s my brother? | 我兄弟在哪? |
[02:56] | He’s in a lot of trouble, son. | 孩子 他现在有麻烦了 |
[02:58] | You have to let me see him. | 你得让我去看他 |
[02:59] | That’s not a request.I can grant at the moment. | 我无法满足你这个请求 |
[03:02] | Please | 拜托… |
[03:06] | We’re 36hours away from his execution | 我们要关他36小时 一直到他死刑的那个时候 |
[03:08] | He panicked.He got violent | 他现在非常暴躁 |
[03:11] | For the rest of his time at Fox River | 因为这样 他剩下的时间将待在狐狸河 |
[03:14] | We’re gonna keep him in ad seg, | 我们给他严格的看守 |
[03:15] | For his safety and everybody else’s. | 为了他的安全 也为别人的安全 |
[03:17] | I’m his brother. | 但我是他的弟弟 |
[03:18] | I deserve to see him. It’s my right. | 我应当可以去看他 那是我的权利 |
[03:20] | It’s not your right to see him…until tomorrow… | 直到明天你才有权利看到他 |
[03:25] | At his execution | 在他的死刑上 |
[03:30] | I’m sorry, son | 孩子 对不起 |
[04:11] | The name is John Abruzzi.A-b-r-u-z-z… | 他的名字叫约翰·阿布鲁奇 A-B-R-U-Z-Z… |
[04:17] | I don’t care what protocol is | 我才不关心什么章程制度 |
[04:20] | I just want to know if he’s OK | 我就是想知道他现在是好是坏 |
[04:23] | Hello? Hello? | 喂? 喂? |
[04:33] | The hospital won’t give out any information. | 医院不愿透露一点他的消息 |
[04:35] | Wonder what happened to that boy | 想知道在那家伙身上发生了什么 |
[04:39] | Maybe them Mafia chickens | 就像黑手党的鹰犬 |
[04:41] | Came home to roost after all | 终归要回到他老家一样 |
[04:42] | We gotta put this on hold | 我们要掌握整件事 |
[04:43] | Oh, easy, fish. We’re not putting nothing on hold | 哦 放轻松点 我们不是什么都掌握不了 |
[04:46] | I don’t think you heard me | 我认为你没在听我的 |
[04:47] | Until I get my brother out at that home | 直到我把我兄弟从那牢房里弄出来 |
[04:49] | No one’s doing a damn thing | 谁也别想这该死的事 |
[04:50] | For god bless sake, but the man is gone | 我很抱歉 但是他已经回不来了 |
[04:52] | You go to the tombs | 进了那个禁闭室 |
[04:53] | You don’t get out | 那你就出不来了 |
[04:55] | Not until they strap you up | 直到他们把你绑到电椅上 |
[04:56] | If you think I’ll leave my brother behind | 如果你认为我会丢下我兄弟不管 |
[05:00] | You have massively underestimated me | 那你就真的太低估我了 |
[05:01] | -Really? -Really | -真的吗? -真的 |
[05:03] | That ain’t my flight | 耶 但那可不包括在我的行程之内 |
[05:05] | I’m through that hole, pretty,with or without you | 我可以很漂亮的穿过那个牢房 无论有没有你 |
[05:07] | Next time I’m on PI | 下一次就是在我自由活动的时候 |
[05:09] | We’re not having this debate | 我们别再这样争论下去了 |
[05:10] | We’re not having this debate? | 我们不争论? |
[05:11] | We’re not having this debate | 我们别再这样争论下去了 |
[05:12] | We oughta open the floor | 为什么我们不去把那地板砸开 |
[05:14] | To everyone else | 给每一个人? |
[05:15] | See what they all say? | 看看他们都在说什么 |
[05:17] | We got a clear shot | 宝贝 你懂吗? |
[05:18] | Every day we don’t use that hole is another day | 我们再不用那个洞 |
[05:21] | The screws can find it | 迟早会被条子发现的 |
[05:22] | The way is not finished | 这个方法还没结束 |
[05:23] | We’re clear to the infirmary | 我们都很清楚 |
[05:24] | That’s all we need | 那个医务室 就是我所需要的 |
[05:28] | Through that window | 穿过那扇窗户 |
[05:31] | Over that wire, over that wall | 越过那铁丝网 越过那墙 |
[05:34] | The two of you will never make it | 你们两个是不可能做到的 |
[05:37] | Oh, fish, it’s not just two. | 哦 宝贝 这不止两个人 |
[05:43] | If it’s now or never, we gotta go | 无论怎么样 我们必须要走 |
[05:46] | Go with us.Michael | 迈克尔 和我们一起走 |
[05:48] | You’ve done everything you could | 你已经做了你该做的 |
[05:50] | They’re grown men, Michael. | 大家都是成年人 迈克尔 |
[05:51] | They can all decide for themselves | 大家都会为自己做打算 |
[05:53] | You son of a… | 你他妈狗娘养的… |
[05:54] | Wait a minute! | 喂 住手 后退 |
[05:56] | Hey! Who are you separating there? | 你们两个人立刻分开 |
[05:58] | Hey, it’s good, boss | 嘿 老大 没事没事 |
[05:59] | Just playing around | 只是在一起玩玩 |
[06:00] | It’s all good | 没事 |
[06:05] | You know, there are | 现在你知道了 |
[06:07] | Two things that everybody needs to give with here | 这有两件每一个人都必须要遵守的事 |
[06:10] | First, hillbilly,you have got to learn some respect | 首先 乡巴佬 彻底地学会尊敬 |
[06:14] | The man here made everything possible | 没有他就没有逃走计划 |
[06:19] | And you fish? | 至于你呢 嫩鸡 |
[06:20] | You’re gonna have to get with that | 现在你必须学会它 |
[06:22] | We are doing this thing this afternoon | 我们今天下午就开工 |
[06:23] | As soon as we get on PI | 在我们开始自由活动之前 |
[06:27] | So you’re just gonna make a run for it | 所以你要冒这个险 |
[06:31] | In the middle of the day | 在今天中午 |
[06:32] | Well, you gotta do | 伙计 你得这样做 |
[06:33] | What you gotta do, huh, baby? | 否则你还能做什么呢 宝贝? |
[06:35] | You are gonna screw this whole thing up | 你会把整个事情都搞砸了 |
[06:38] | That’s not for you to decide any more | 你不能再为你自己而替大家做决定 |
[06:42] | Now, this train is leaving the station | 现在 我们的事已经进入轨道 |
[06:45] | And I suggest you get on it | 我劝你最好和我们一起干 |
[06:47] | Get on the train, fish.Get on the train. | 一起干吧 宝贝 我们一起干 |
[06:50] | Well, you know what, you sons of bitches? | 好啊 你知道什么 你们他妈的狗娘养的 |
[06:55] | I won’t let you do it | 我不会让你们这么做的 |
[06:56] | What you gonna do? | 你想干吗? |
[06:57] | Blow the whistle | 边告密 |
[06:58] | On your own escape? | 边离开这鬼地方 |
[07:04] | He’ll be back | 他会回来的 |
[07:36] | Those guys | 那些家伙 |
[07:37] | They go before us tonight,they use that hole | 他们今晚会在我们之前从那个洞离开这 |
[07:40] | It’s over | 那就完了 |
[07:42] | COs will turn this whole place upside down | 那些警察会把这翻个底朝天 |
[07:45] | Till they find it | 直到他们发现那洞 |
[07:46] | Well… | 好啦… |
[07:48] | Sounds like you’re thinking about it | 听起来 你一直都在想这件事 |
[07:51] | I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t | 如果我说不 那其实是撒谎 |
[07:54] | I want to be out of here yesterday | 我昨天还想从这里逃出去 |
[07:57] | I got a kid coming, man | 伙计 我要做爸爸了 |
[08:03] | Michael, you can’t get him out of there. | 迈克尔 你不可能把他从这里弄出去 |
[08:13] | Can I say something? | 我可以说吗? |
[08:15] | I know you won’t want to hear it | 我知道你并不想听这些 |
[08:17] | But… | 但是 呃… |
[08:19] | They’re strapping him up either way now | 现在他们是非让他上电椅不可了 |
[08:21] | Once he’s gone | 一旦他没了 |
[08:23] | You’ll be stuck here for another five years. | 你很可能还要在里面再待上5年 |
[08:25] | If they trace the hole back to you | 同样 他们也会根据那个洞查到你 |
[08:27] | They’ll toss another dime. | 他们又将再判你个徒刑 |
[08:29] | That’s 15 years.Papi! | 那可是15年啊 兄弟! |
[08:36] | Of course, if I were you | 当然 如果我是你 |
[08:37] | I wouldn’t leave my brother behind either. | 我也不会丢下我兄弟不顾 |
[08:40] | Not to die like that, no | 不要这要死 不 |
[08:42] | Uh-uh | 恩…恩… |
[08:45] | Worst thing in the world they can do to a man | 他们对一个男人做的这个世界上最糟的一件事 |
[08:47] | Is strap him to a chair like that | 就是像那样用绳子把他捆在椅子上 |
[09:04] | We’re in business | 我们有事要做了 |
[09:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[09:06] | I just spoke to a friend | 我刚和我的一个朋友通电话 |
[09:08] | Who’s a clerk at the superior court | 他是最高法院的秘书 |
[09:10] | I told him about the informer | 我告诉他关于提供情报的人的事 |
[09:11] | You must meet him at 8o’clock | 你要在8点和他见面 |
[09:13] | If he gives any evidence to warrant a stay | 如果他提供给我们能够缓刑的证据 |
[09:14] | My friend will hear us out | 我朋友说他会尽力帮助我们 |
[09:16] | We still might be able to stop this | 我们还是有希望阻止这一切 |
[09:18] | I gotta tell Lincoln | 我得去告诉林肯 |
[09:19] | You go to that prison | 你要去那所监狱 |
[09:20] | They’ll be all over you you know that. | 你知道 他们总会在你身边 |
[09:22] | They’ve kept us on the run entired time. | 他们总是想让我们疲于奔命 |
[09:24] | Because if anyone hears from us, we can do them damage | 因为我们把他公之与众 他们就完了 |
[09:27] | Maybe it’s time we do the exact opposite… go big | 也许 我们在做着完全相反的事 |
[09:31] | What do you mean, “big”? | 什么意思 大的? |
[09:33] | You mean media big? | 你的意思是找大媒体 |
[09:34] | We got all the ammo we need | 我们证据确凿 |
[09:36] | There’s a string of murders a mile long | 排起来有一公里长谋杀犯 |
[09:38] | Connected to this.We will… | 受这件事的牵连 我们要揭露… |
[09:40] | Are you ready to show your face again? Huh? | 你已经准备好再一次面对媒体了吗? 呃? |
[09:42] | Are you ready for that? | 你真的准备好了吗? |
[09:44] | It’s the bottom of the ninth.What else are we gonna do? | 事已至此 我们还能做什么其他的呢? |
[10:10] | Hello? | 喂? |
[10:12] | Hey. This is Daddy, baby girl. | 喂 是爸爸 宝贝女儿 |
[10:16] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[10:18] | Daddy is on the phone. | 爸爸打来的电话 |
[10:19] | How are the camels? | 骆驼怎么样啦? |
[10:22] | Oh, well, the camels… | 噢 好的 骆驼嘛 嗯 … |
[10:24] | The camels are fine | 骆驼都很好 |
[10:26] | When do I get to see you? | 我什么时候可以看见你? |
[10:28] | Earlier than I thought | 比我想象的要早 |
[10:30] | Daddy said he’s coming home soon | 爸爸说他很快就要回来了 |
[10:33] | Hey, put Mommy on the phone | 把电话拿给妈妈 |
[10:38] | Thank you, sweetie | 谢谢你 甜心 |
[10:40] | First Sergeant Benjamin Miles Franklin | 第一军士 本杰明·迈尔斯·富兰克林 |
[10:43] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[10:44] | Oh, baby. Just driving trucks,eating dates | 呃 宝贝…只是开卡车来打发时间 |
[10:48] | Trying to keep the sand out of my eyes | 试着不让沙子钻进眼睛 |
[10:50] | I saw on the news the other day | 那天我看了新闻 |
[10:51] | It was 110 in Kuwait. | 在科威特 华氏110度 |
[10:53] | You must be melting | 你肯定要被晒化了 |
[10:54] | Over there | 在那 |
[10:55] | You have no idea | 你不知道那里有多热 |
[10:57] | What’s this about you coming home? | 我听说你很快要回来了 是真的吗? |
[10:59] | You’re not getting your daughter’s hopes up? | 你是不会让女儿希望落空的 不是吗? |
[11:02] | You sitting down? | 你坐稳了吗 |
[11:04] | Sure | 那是当然 |
[11:05] | Your man is coming home this week | 你老公这周就能回到家 |
[11:07] | This week? | 这周? |
[11:08] | What are you talking about? | 你说的是真的吗? |
[11:09] | They said | 他们不是说你要 |
[11:11] | It’d be another year | 明年才能回来 |
[11:12] | The orders just came down the pipe. | 嘿 命令已经下来了 宝贝 |
[11:14] | And the hell if I care where they came down from. | 现在 我可不关心这里的温度是否降下来 |
[11:17] | All that matters is | 我所关心的是 |
[11:18] | we will see each other | 我们可以见面了 |
[11:20] | When? When is this happening? | 什么时候回来?什么时候? |
[11:21] | Thursday, Friday. I’m not sure yet. | 星期四 星期五 呃…我还不确定 |
[11:24] | Oh,my God! | 噢 我的上帝 |
[11:26] | Do you need me to pick you up from the airport? | 要让我去机场接你回来吗? |
[11:27] | Oh, no. No, no.The army’s got that all that arranged | 噢 不 不 不要 呃…部队会负责到底的 |
[11:32] | You know, you just be waiting for me | 你知道的 你只要在家里等着我就好 |
[11:34] | Well, you know I got that down | 好的 你知道我要让把它们全记下来 |
[11:41] | Would you back up? | 拜托 后退点? |
[11:45] | Hey, you know, Comm is only letting me use this linkup | 嘿 嘿 呃 你知道的 指挥官只让我多使用 |
[11:48] | For a few more minutes | 这电话机几分钟 所以 呃… |
[11:51] | Is Darius there? | 呃 戴里斯在吗? |
[11:52] | I need to speak to him | 我要和他说话 |
[11:53] | Yeah, yeah. I’ll go get him. | 呃 在 在 我去叫他 |
[11:56] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[11:58] | I love you more | 我也爱你 |
[12:02] | Yo | 哟 |
[12:05] | Yeah, what’s up, money? | 哟 怎么啦 哥们? |
[12:10] | Your sister out of the room? | 你妹妹出去了吗? |
[12:13] | She is now | 是的 |
[12:14] | So, how is it out there, man? | 哥们 那外面到底是什么情形? |
[12:17] | Fox River all that | 狐狸河真的就像 |
[12:18] | They say it is? | 他们所说得那样? |
[12:19] | Oh, man, it ain’t all that | 不全是这样 |
[12:21] | Not for long, anyway | 无论如何 不能太久 |
[12:23] | What you mean by that? | 你是什么意思? |
[12:24] | I need you to do something for me | 我要你帮我做些事 |
[12:26] | Yeah, all right. | 好 好 当然没问题 |
[12:28] | You still drive that Escalader? | 你还是开那辆凯迪拉克攀登者吗? |
[12:30] | Is Michael Jackson still white? | 迈克尔·杰克逊还是白人吗? |
[12:32] | Ha-ha, you gotjokes, son | 孩子 你就会开玩笑 |
[12:34] | How many does it hold? | 能装多少人? |
[12:40] | OK | 好的 |
[12:43] | OK what? | 好什么? |
[12:47] | Let’s do it | 我们干吧 |
[12:50] | What? You mean tonight? | 什么 你的意思是今晚? |
[12:52] | What about Linc? | 那林肯怎么办? |
[12:55] | I need a razor blade | 我需要一片剃刀刀片 |
[12:58] | A razor blade | 迈克尔 一片剃刀刀片 |
[12:59] | Ain’t gonna get him out | 也不能把他从里面弄出来 |
[13:00] | Do you have one or not? | 你有还是没有? |
[13:06] | Careful, brother | 兄弟 小心 |
[14:20] | Leadeth me beside the still waters | 引导我去接近水源 |
[14:22] | Restoreth my soul | 修复我的灵魂 |
[14:24] | Leadeth me in the path of righteousness for your sake | 请您引导我走上公正之路 |
[14:27] | Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death | 尽管我走在死亡阴影的山谷中… |
[14:30] | I will fear no evil | 我不怕恶魔 |
[14:32] | I will fear no evil.For thou art with me | 我不怕恶魔 和我一同分享你的艺术 |
[14:34] | In the presence of mine enemies | 你在我的敌人都在场的时候 |
[14:38] | Thou preparest a table before me | 在我前面准备一张桌子 |
[14:40] | Surely goodness and mercy | 当然 善良与仁慈… |
[14:45] | Shall follow me all the days of my life | 将一直伴随我们一生 |
[14:46] | And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. | 我们将永远受主的恩惠 |
[14:51] | Amen | 阿门 |
[14:54] | Amen | 阿门 |
[14:56] | He does hear our prayers, the Lord… | 他能听见我们的祈祷 你知道的 上帝 |
[14:59] | Yes | 是的 |
[15:00] | …on behalf of Lincoln | 关于对林肯的支持 |
[15:04] | All who seek forgiveness will be delivered | 所有那些寻找宽恕的人们都将得到宽恕 |
[15:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:09] | If your brother accepts the Lord | 如果你兄弟接受了主的安排 |
[15:11] | He’ll be free of this cage forever | 他将得到永远的自由 |
[15:14] | Yes | 是的 |
[15:17] | I’ll be available through this whole thing | 我将一直全程陪伴着他 |
[15:21] | If you need me | 如果你需要的话 |
[15:22] | Reverend | 尊敬的牧师… |
[15:26] | Reverend, would you give this to my brother? | 尊敬的牧师 你能将这个给我哥哥吗? |
[15:32] | It’d mean a lot to him,knowing it came from me | 这对他意味着很多 他一看就知道是我给他的 |
[15:38] | I will | 我会转交给他的 |
[15:53] | That was my mother’s | 那是我妈妈的 |
[15:56] | Tell her it’s going to save someone a lot of pain | 告诉她 这将会使一个人摆脱痛苦 |
[15:59] | You sure you know what you’re doing? | 你确定你做这些有用吗? |
[16:04] | It’s in God’s hands now. | 这得看他的造化了 |
[16:12] | You’ve been the clean-up crew for me | 感觉好像你一直在给我作善后的事情 |
[16:13] | The whole time I’ve been in here | 我在这里的这段时间 |
[16:15] | Toes, contusions, insulin shots | 脚趾受伤 打伤… 注射胰岛素 |
[16:20] | Well, somebody’s gotta do it | 总得有人做吧 |
[16:22] | Well, I’m grateful | 非常感激 |
[16:24] | You ever think, in another life… | 你还想过… 另一种生活… |
[16:28] | I won’t be that woman, Michael | 我不会是那样的 女人 迈克尔 |
[16:30] | I wasn’t asking you to be | 我不是要你成为那样 |
[16:32] | But it is something | 但是 有些事 |
[16:34] | I wonder about | 我想知道 |
[16:36] | What if? | 如果… |
[16:41] | Anyway, just wanted to make sure it was said | 不管怎样 只是想确定你所说的 |
[16:46] | Why do I feel like you’re saying goodbye to me? | 为什么我的感觉就像是要跟你说再见? |
[16:49] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[16:52] | I guess in a place like this | 我想在象这样的地方 |
[16:54] | you never know which day is gonna be your last | 你不会知道哪天才是你的最后一天 |
[16:59] | Sara, we got a backup out here. | 莎拉 我这需要你的帮助 |
[17:01] | OK | 好的 |
[17:03] | You’re set | 你感觉下 |
[17:06] | I… | 我 呃… |
[17:10] | I’m sorry about your brother | 我对你哥哥的事表示遗憾 |
[17:16] | Doctor… | 医生… |
[17:27] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[18:19] | This is it, brother | 兄弟 时间到了 |
[18:23] | Hey | 嘿 |
[18:30] | Good luck to both of us | 祝我们好运 |
[18:32] | PI! Let’s do it! | 监狱工厂的 干活了! |
[18:51] | Came to your senses, did you? | 你有没有弄明白啊? |
[18:56] | What did you figure a magic way | 比如 你计算的神奇的方法 |
[18:58] | to get your brother out of that hole | 把你兄弟从那里弄出来 |
[18:59] | And into the guards’ room? | 和进入到警卫室里去 |
[19:01] | He’s not gonna be there | 他用不着去那里 |
[19:11] | Could you put the light on? | 麻烦能把灯打开吗? |
[19:15] | You OK? | 你好吗? |
[19:19] | What do you think, Rev? | 你在想什么 雷夫? |
[19:22] | I spoke with your brother today | 今天我和你弟弟谈了一次 |
[19:24] | He’s been praying for you | 他真诚为你做了祈祷 |
[19:26] | He must be desperate | 他一定非常的绝望 |
[19:28] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[19:30] | Are you feeling desperate? | 你觉得绝望吗? |
[19:32] | No.Just for everyone else | 不 只是让某些人绝望而已 |
[19:36] | The ones you leave behind | 那些你舍弃不顾的那些人 |
[19:40] | The ones I never got to say goodbye to | 那些我还没说再见的人 |
[19:43] | I can be with you all day tomorrow, you know. | 你知道的 我明天一直陪伴着你… |
[19:46] | Right up to the time | 包括那个时候 |
[19:49] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[19:51] | He wanted me to give this to you | 嗯 他要我把这个给你 |
[19:56] | Michael | 迈克尔 |
[20:29] | She’s back in play | 她回来了 |
[20:31] | Good. Who’s there with you? | 好的 谁和你在一起? |
[20:33] | Tangren | 唐格 |
[20:34] | What about Hale? | 哈尔怎么样? |
[20:36] | Nope. MIA. | 迈阿密 |
[20:38] | He should be there. What do you mean, MIA? | 估计他也会在那里 你是什么意思 迈阿密? |
[20:41] | I think it’s a fairly concise term | 我想这是一个相当简洁的说法 |
[20:51] | Don’t get it. | 别接 |
[20:57] | -What time’s the flight? -11:00 | -飞机是几点的? -11:00 |
[20:59] | Don’t tell anyone.I gotta head up to Wrigleyville. | 别对任何人说 我要去 瑞格镇 |
[21:02] | I’ll be back in a couple hours to collect you | 我两个小时候回来接你 |
[21:04] | Make sure you pack everything | 现在确定东西都收拾好 |
[21:06] | Once we’re out that door,we won’t come back | 一旦我们出了这扇门 我们就不再会回来 |
[21:09] | What are you gonna do? | 你要去干什么? |
[21:10] | There’s a letter I gotta deliver. | 有一封信要送 |
[21:16] | 女士 你要退后点 | |
[21:18] | Listen | 听我说 |
[21:19] | I’m Veronica Donovan | 我叫维罗妮卡·多诺万 |
[21:20] | I represent Lincoln Burrows | 我是林肯·布伦斯的代表律师 |
[21:21] | Great, this isn’t the time for it. | 很好 但现在不是谈这个的时候 |
[21:23] | You’ll have to step aside | 你必须靠边站 |
[21:24] | I’m sorry.Miss Donovan? | 呃 对不起 多诺万小姐? |
[21:25] | Did you say that you represent Lincoln Burrows? | 你是不是说你是林肯·布伦斯的代表律师? |
[21:27] | Lincoln Burrows?That’s right | 林肯·布伦斯? 是的 |
[21:29] | Angela West. I’m a producer with News Six | 安吉拉·维斯特 我是六频道新闻的主管 |
[22:10] | So, Mr Pied Piper, what’s the play? | 派得·派普(德国神话中吹笛带走老鼠的人) 下面怎么进行下去? |
[22:14] | We do what we always do pretend to be working | 我们在做我们一直做的事: 假装工作 |
[22:17] | Be model citizens…till the time comes | 假装良民 直到恰当的时候 |
[22:22] | And that’d be? | 你说几点? |
[22:23] | Nine o’clock | 9点 |
[22:25] | You seem to be forgetting | 好像忘记了 |
[22:26] | That PI shuts down at five o’clock | 工作时间好像是5点结束 |
[22:29] | Well, we have to make sure it doesn’t, don’t we? | 那么我就得保证这没法按时结束 不是吗? |
[22:44] | Hammer | 锤子 |
[22:51] | Whoa! What the hell are you doing, man? | 哇 哇 你他妈的在干什么? |
[23:11] | What the hell happened here? | 这里到底发生了什么? |
[23:12] | Messed up. Hit a pipe | 混乱不堪 水管破了 |
[23:14] | Should’ve killed the water Before we started? | 本应该在我们工作之前就该把水关掉 不是吗? |
[23:16] | Should’ve? | 应该吗? |
[23:18] | It’s not that big a deal | 这可不是件麻烦的事 |
[23:19] | We can fix it in the morning | 我们可以在早晨之前修好它 |
[23:21] | I don’t think | 我可不想 |
[23:23] | Mould should be a problem before then. | 石膏那时候就会发霉了 |
[23:25] | Mould? | 石膏? |
[23:26] | Scofield.shut up, man | 斯科菲尔德 闭嘴 |
[23:27] | You shut up | 不 你闭嘴 |
[23:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[23:29] | You get drywall and insulation soaked like this | 得把墙壁和木板都弄干 |
[23:32] | You run the risk of stachybotrys mould | 否则石膏会发霉 |
[23:35] | Boss | 老大… |
[23:36] | that’s just, like,one time in a thousand, for real | 不太可能的 一千次中也最多就发生一次 |
[23:40] | Tell you what | 告诉你 |
[23:42] | You and all your compa | 你 还有你们几个 |
[23:44] | Eros here | 你在这的同伴 |
[23:46] | Aren’t stepping outside this door | 别想走出这个门一步 |
[23:47] | Until every damn | 直到这该死的 |
[23:48] | Molecule of water | 每一滴水 |
[23:49] | Is out of this place | 都不会从这再流出来 |
[23:51] | It’s gonna take all night | 那可得花上一晚上的功夫 |
[23:52] | Well, then it’s gonna take all night. | 好啊 那你们就干一晚上 |
[23:56] | Don’t catch a sniffle | 不要着凉啊 |
[24:10] | Man | 你凶 |
[24:18] | A lot of it checks out | 许多事情都要核查清楚 |
[24:20] | Put her on | 她? |
[24:21] | Miss Donovan.If you don’t mind | 多诺万小姐 如果你不介意 |
[24:22] | We’d like to put you on | 我们想让你上镜受采访 |
[24:24] | That’s why I’m here | 没问题 那就是我来这的原因 |
[24:25] | Great.Holly here | 那就好 豪利 在这要 |
[24:27] | Will be asking the questions | 问你几个问题 |
[24:28] | Just watch his hand, OK? | 看他的手势 准备好了吗? |
[24:34] | Night NEWS Peter | 晚间新闻 皮特 |
[24:35] | I’m with Veronica Donovan,the lawyer for Lincoln Burrows | 在我身边的是维罗妮卡·多诺万 林肯·布伦斯的代理律师 |
[24:39] | You’re petitioning for a stay, is that right? | 你正在为他作最后的努力 是吗? |
[24:40] | Yes | 是的 |
[24:41] | On what grounds? | 基于什么呢? |
[24:42] | On the grounds that my client was framed | 我有充分的理由 我的当事人是被陷害的 |
[24:44] | Get specifics | 把她的细节套出来 |
[24:47] | Veronica Donovan.Do you have any proof? | 维罗妮卡·多诺万 你有什么充分而有力的证据吗? |
[24:49] | There’s a whole string of proof.Murders… | 有一条线索显示: 凶手… |
[24:51] | Leticia Barris.A potential exculpatory witness | 莱提卡·巴里斯 一个 知道真相的目击证人 |
[24:53] | Lisa Rix | 莉萨·利克斯 |
[24:55] | The mother of Lincoln’s child | 林肯的妻子 |
[24:56] | Bishop McMorrow | 比斯霍普·迈克莫罗 他 |
[24:58] | Who could have petitioned for clemency | 已经向联邦政府提出重审请求 |
[24:59] | Someone’s killing these people off? | 你是说有别人杀了他们 而嫁祸别人? |
[25:02] | I’m saying somebody’s trying to hide what happened | 我的意思是有人想掩盖事实的真相 |
[25:05] | The truth about Terrence Steadman | 特伦斯·斯蒂德曼的事实 真相到底是怎样 |
[25:07] | Is this all just speculation, or is there hard evidence | 这些只是你得推测 还是有了强而有力 |
[25:10] | To substantiate your claims? | 支持你推断的证据? |
[25:11] | I have a source | 我有根据 |
[25:13] | Get a name | 要他的名字 |
[25:14] | Could you elaborate? | 你现在的心情是不是非常的复杂? |
[25:15] | No.Somebody on the inside | 不是现在这个时候 但是有人现在在监狱里 |
[25:17] | Claims they can exonerate Lincoln,that Terrence Steadman wasn’t in the car that night | 坚持声称他是无辜的 应当被无罪释放 |
[25:22] | Someone’s been talking | 有人已经说出来了 |
[25:35] | Is there a reason you’re on direct current? | 是用直流电吗? |
[25:38] | Sorry? | 怎么了? |
[25:39] | You know, AC/DC. | 你知道 交流电/直流电 |
[25:41] | Alternating current, direct current.DC’s kinda | 换电流 用直流电 |
[25:45] | Yesterday’s news for this sort of thing | 直流电比较落后 |
[25:48] | You can kill a man with half the energy if you go AC | 你可以只用交流电的一半能量就可以处死那个人 |
[25:55] | OK | 好的 |
[25:56] | Let’s see what we got | 看看我们干的 |
[26:04] | You ready to run one? | 准备好了吗? |
[26:42] | Sir.I think you better turn these lights on. | 警官们 我认为最好把这些灯打开 |
[26:44] | Miss.Can’t do it | 小姐 我们不能这么做 |
[26:45] | Your client’s being disciplined | 你的当事人正在被关禁闭 |
[26:47] | You’re violating his Eighth Amendment rights | 你触犯了我当事人的合法权利 |
[26:50] | Either you turn those lights on at next five seconds. | 你要么5秒钟后把灯打开 |
[26:52] | Or you’ll be the first defendant named in a lawsuit | 要么你就准备作被告 |
[27:17] | You OK? | 你好吗? |
[27:20] | LJ? | 我儿子好吗? |
[27:23] | He’s good | 他很好 |
[27:27] | He’s scared, but he’s good | 他很担心你 但是现在他很好 |
[27:30] | I found someone who’s gonna talk | 我找到一个可以救你的证人 |
[27:33] | -Who? -I don’t know.But he knows something | -谁? -我不认识 但是他知道一些内幕 |
[27:34] | But I’ll meet him in a few hours | 我几个小时后就去与他见面 |
[27:36] | A few hours is cutting it close | 宝贝 几个小时候我就要被执行死刑了 |
[27:38] | We don’t have any other choice | 我们没有其他的选择 |
[27:41] | You have to have faith, OK? | 你必须要有坚定的信念 好吗? |
[27:43] | Nick’s already primed the court to hear our case | 尼克已经准备接受我们的案子 |
[27:47] | Whatever Michael’s doing,he doesn’t need to do it now | 无论迈克尔要做什么?他现在不需要再这么做了 |
[27:51] | We’ll beat this the right way | 我们会用最好的方法去就解决这件事 |
[27:53] | What if you’re wrong? | 如果你错了 怎么办? |
[27:54] | I’m not | 我不会错的 |
[27:55] | What if you are? | 如果? |
[27:56] | You gotta trust me, OK? | 你必须要相信我 好吗? |
[28:12] | Don’t give up on me | 千万不要放弃 |
[28:16] | Promise? | 保证 |
[28:39] | Didn’t mean to scare you | 没有吓到你吧 |
[28:41] | No. It’s all right | 没有 没事 |
[28:43] | -Paul, how are you? -I’m good | -保罗 你好吗? -我很好 |
[28:44] | I’m good | 我很好 |
[28:46] | You? | 你呢? |
[28:55] | Where you going? | 你这要去哪? |
[28:56] | Vacation.Bahamas | 旅行 巴哈马 |
[29:01] | Packing kinda heavily for the Bahamas. | 带这么多东西去巴哈马? |
[29:03] | You know women | 你知道的 女人嘛 |
[29:04] | Yeah | 是 |
[29:06] | So… | 所以 呃… |
[29:09] | where’s Danny? | 丹尼去哪了? |
[29:11] | Running errands, I think. | 呃 我想是跑出去办事了 |
[29:13] | Errands, huh? | 办事 呃? |
[29:15] | Where… where might those errands be? | 哪里啊…去哪里办事阿? |
[29:35] | Lewis, you there? | 路易斯 是你吗? |
[29:38] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m here, Linc. | 是啊 是啊 我在这 |
[29:39] | What time you got? | 你几点下班? |
[29:43] | A little after eight. | 8点多一点 |
[30:08] | It’s 8:15 | 已经8: 15 |
[30:29] | You OK? | 你没事吧? |
[30:34] | No. | 不 |
[31:01] | Oh, Michael | 噢 迈克尔 |
[31:37] | Nine o’clock, fish. | 9点 嫩鸡 |
[31:39] | Showtime | 该出发了 |
[31:43] | Let’s go, man | 伙计 我们出发 |
[32:01] | Tancredi leave yet? | 唐克雷蒂 已经下班了吗? |
[32:02] | I don’t think so. | 不 我想她还没走 |
[32:04] | You better call her. | 你最好去叫她 |
[32:37] | See you on the other side. | 外面见了 |
[32:58] | Well, everything tells me it’s food poisoning, | 好像是食物中毒 |
[33:01] | In a couple of hours | 你在未来两个小时内 |
[33:04] | Which means you should feel better | 会感觉好点 但是 呃… |
[33:08] | But…I wish I could say | 我希望我说的会让你在 |
[33:10] | That this would be enough to forestall the execution | 行刑前感到好过点 |
[33:11] | It’s not gonna be | 其实不会那样 |
[33:12] | It’s all right | 好的 我知道 |
[33:15] | I can stay with you if you want. | 如果你需要我 我可以一直陪着你 |
[33:19] | No | 不 |
[33:22] | It’s fine. Thank you | 我很好 谢谢 |
[33:25] | OK | 好的 |
[33:57] | We got a lot to talk about and not a lot of time to do it. | 我们关于这件事有很多东西要谈 但是却没那么多时间 |
[34:00] | Your boyfriend, he can still be saved. | 你男朋友… 他还能救 |
[34:09] | Burrows was chosen a long time ago | 布伦斯 他之前就被选中 |
[34:10] | Hand-picked to be an assassin | 他是被钦点的替死鬼 |
[34:13] | But he never pulled the trigger | 但是他从来就没开过枪 |
[34:16] | Who did? | 到底是谁做的 |
[34:18] | Come on | 快告诉我 |
[34:20] | Who killed Terrence Steadman? | 到底是谁杀了特伦斯·斯蒂德曼? |
[34:22] | Nobody | 没有人 |
[34:25] | What? | 什么?! |
[34:27] | Terrence Steadman’s still alive. | 特伦斯·斯蒂德曼现在还活着 |
[34:31] | There’s three sheets of paper inside. | 在这里面有三张纸 |
[34:33] | You’ll find all the names | 你可以找到 |
[34:34] | You need are on them | 你所需要的所有人的名单 |
[34:36] | Everyone that started this whole thing | 包括开始这件事的每一个人 |
[34:37] | From top to bottom | 从上到下 |
[34:42] | You need to take two steps that way,right now | 马上躲到车后面去 |
[34:46] | Behind the car. Get behind the car | 躲到车后面去 |
[34:47] | You want to stay alive, do as I say | 你还想活下去吗? 照我说的做 |
[34:49] | Now | 马上 |
[35:13] | 你们在这真不错 快点走 | |
[35:16] | They’ll be there, cleatis. Don’t you worry | 他们很快就回来了 克鲁图斯 不要你担心 |
[35:28] | This is crazy | 哥们 这太疯狂了 |
[35:46] | So, what are you doing here, Danny? | 所以 呃…丹尼 你在这干什么呢? |
[35:52] | Where’s the lawyer? | 那个律师在哪? |
[35:54] | I don’t know what you’re talking about | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:56] | Allison told me | 艾利森 已经都告诉我了 |
[35:58] | I got it out of her | 我从她那都知道了 |
[36:00] | You didn’t touch her? | 你别动她 |
[36:01] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做呢? |
[36:02] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做呢? |
[36:04] | We’re partners, right? | 我们是搭档 不是吗? |
[36:05] | We’re on the same side | 我们是一条船上的 |
[36:07] | No | 不 |
[36:10] | Allison’s fine | 艾利森 她没事 |
[36:11] | She’s just… | 她只是… |
[36:13] | OK.I guess you wanna… | 好的 我猜想你要 |
[36:15] | You’re gonna have to ask yourself who you want to give up | 好好的问自己谁才是 你要放弃的… |
[36:17] | Your wife, or this lawyer | 你妻子还是那个律师 |
[36:22] | Just tell me where she is | 只要告诉我她在哪里 |
[36:24] | Is she here? | 她在这么? |
[36:25] | Has she been? | 还是刚刚在? |
[36:27] | What exactly have you told… | 你到底要… |
[36:28] | Don’t do this | 千万别这么做 |
[36:35] | Give me your gun | 把你的枪给我 |
[36:36] | -I can’t do that -Yes, you can | -不能那么做 -是的 你可以的 |
[36:37] | I’m your superior | 我是你的上司 |
[36:39] | I give you a command. You obey it. | 这是命令 你必须服从 |
[36:44] | Give me your gun | 把枪给我 |
[36:53] | Paul, it’s nothing. It’s not… | 保罗 这什么也不是 这没什么的… |
[36:55] | Don’t. Back up | 别动 |
[37:15] | It’s amazing | 太令人惊奇了 |
[37:15] | You got it all on only… three pages | 你已经都把它弄在…这三张纸上了 |
[37:20] | If this fell into the wrong hands? | 你知道的如果这些纸落入其他人的手中 |
[37:22] | You know what would happen | 会发生什么吗? |
[37:33] | You named me? | 你把我也写上去了? |
[37:35] | Right there along with the rest of them? | 和其他人列在一起? |
[37:37] | I got scared | 伙计 我好怕 |
[37:38] | That’s all it was. You named me? | 那已经是这样了 你敢把我也列上去 |
[37:39] | -Danny. -Please, man! | -丹尼? -求求你 伙计! |
[37:41] | Allison’s due in one month. | 艾利森还一个月就生了 |
[37:47] | Paul, you and me,we-we’ve been friends since the academy. | 保罗 你和我 我们 从中学就是朋友 |
[38:00] | You named me | 可你把我也写上去了 |
[38:47] | OK. Let’s go | 好了 快上来 |
[38:51] | Hey, hey, hey | 嗨 嗨 嗨 |
[38:53] | Put that away, man | 伙计 把那个收起来 |
[38:54] | What you doing? Put that away, man | 你在干嘛? 伙计 把那个收起来 |
[38:56] | Hey, yo-yos | 嘿 你们两个 |
[38:59] | This is a state penitentiary | 这里是监狱的禁区 |
[39:01] | You can’t park here | 你们不能把车停在这 |
[39:04] | You think we meant to park here? | 噢 你认为我们想把车停在这吗? |
[39:11] | Put your hands where I can see them | 把手放到我可以看见的地方 |
[39:17] | I said put your hands where I can see them | 我再说一遍 把手放到我能看见的地方 |
[39:32] | All fixed | 修好了 |
[39:33] | What do you say you two hit the road? | 你们立刻离开这里 |
[39:39] | You two hit the road right now | 你们立刻离开这里 立刻… |
[39:42] | Or we’re gonna have a problem | 或者我们将让你们有麻烦 |
[40:17] | You all right? | 还好吗? |
[40:18] | I’m good | 我很好 |
[40:19] | Haven’t been this good in years | 从来没有像现在这么好 |
[40:46] | Michael? | 迈克尔… |
[40:49] | He’s there | 他在那里 |
[40:53] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的… |
[40:55] | He’s there | 他在那里 |
[40:59] | He’s there | 他在那里 |
[41:01] | Here, Michael. Use this | 这 迈克尔 用这个 |
[41:08] | Come on! You ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[41:38] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[42:07] | What? Talk to me | 怎么了 和我说 |
[42:09] | It can’t be done | 我办不到 |
[42:11] | What? | 什么? |
[42:12] | It’s too thick | 它太厚了 |
[42:14] | I’m so sorry | 对不起 |
[42:26] | We’re not getting out of here | 我们从这里出不去 |
[42:32] | Unfortunately, pretty,that ain’t an option | 不幸的 哥们 我们别无选择 |
[42:45] | two minutes each to get across the wire and over the wall. | 每个人两分钟翻过电线和墙 |