时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Scofield. | 我的名字叫迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 |
[00:03] | My brother is facing the electric chair framed for a crime he didn’t commit. | 我哥哥被诬陷并且替人背了黑锅而面临电刑 |
[00:08] | What is it about this case that the Secret Service is so interested in? | 为什么特勤局对这个案子如此感兴趣? |
[00:11] | The man killed the Vice President’s brother. | 那家伙杀了副总统的弟弟 |
[00:15] | After his appeals were exhausted | 在上诉失败后 |
[00:17] | there was only one way to get him out | 我知道只有一个方法能救他 |
[00:21] | This is the police put down your weapon. | 我们是警察 放下你的所有武器 |
[00:27] | Michael? | 迈克尔? |
[00:28] | I’m getting you out of here. | 我要把你救出去 |
[00:29] | It’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[00:30] | Not if you designed the place it isn’t. | 除非这个监狱是你设计的 |
[00:32] | You’ve seen the blueprints. | 你见过设计图? |
[00:34] | Better than that I’ve got them on me. | 不仅看过 我还把它纹到了身上 |
[00:37] | I’ve been at Fox River nearly a month now. | 我已在该监狱呆了将近一个月了 |
[00:40] | In that time I’ve assembled a group that has all the resources. | 在这期间我聚集了一帮人他们具有所有越狱所需的资源 |
[00:45] | I’m Michael by the way. | 我是迈克尔 |
[00:46] | Dr. Tancredi… Tancredi like the Governor? | 我是唐克雷蒂 和州长同姓? |
[00:48] | While we dig on the inside | 在我们挖掘地道的同时 |
[00:50] | our lawyer searches for the truth on the outside. | 我们的律师在外面找寻真相 |
[00:53] | I have information that will lead to the exoneration of Lincoln Burrows. | 我有些情报能还林肯·布伦斯的清白 |
[00:58] | Somebody on the inside claims they can exonerate Lincoln. | 内部的人声称能够免除林肯的罪刑 |
[01:01] | Someone’s been talking. | 得让她闭嘴 |
[01:03] | Anyone that’s a threat is expendable. | 把任何对我们有威胁的人都清除掉 |
[01:05] | They’re ready for you Madam Vice President. | 大家都准备好了 副总统女士 |
[01:14] | 24 hours from now | 24小时后 |
[01:16] | my brother is scheduled to die. | 我哥哥将被行刑 |
[01:18] | But the way I see it | 但在我看来 |
[01:19] | 24 hours from now we’ll be out of the country. | 24小时后 我们将逃出这个国家 |
[01:23] | He’s there. | 就是这了 |
[01:30] | It can’t be done. | 撬不开 |
[01:32] | We’re not getting out of here. | 我们出不去了 |
[01:37] | Unfortunately pretty | 真不走运 帅哥 |
[01:39] | that ain’t an option. | 你没得选择 |
[01:41] | You are gonna get us out of here. | 你必须把我们带出去 |
[01:55] | Unless you’re gonna use your shank to take out the pipe | 除非你能用刀弄开那管子 |
[01:58] | put it away. | 拿开 |
[01:59] | I’m gonna put it in your neck you don’t get us out of here. | 不带我们走 就咔嚓了你 |
[02:01] | Bring it down a peg T-Bag. | 把它拿开 帝博格 |
[02:02] | Shut your mouth! | 闭嘴 |
[02:05] | Remember pretty I am serving life plus one. | 记着 帅哥 我是终生监禁 |
[02:09] | So if I get busted for attempted escape | 如果加上个越狱未遂 |
[02:12] | I’m gonna throw in a homicide no problem. | 再多杀几个人我也无所谓了 |
[02:25] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[02:27] | Felt sick again. | 又恶心了 |
[02:28] | Yeah you took your IV’s out. | 是啊 你把输液管拔了 |
[02:30] | Yeah I didn’t want to throw up on the floor so I just came to the drain. | 我不想吐在地上 所以我就跑排水沟这来了 |
[02:36] | Just let me walk this off. I’ll be fine. | 忍忍就会好的 |
[02:38] | Lincoln there is no reason for you to be here if your IV isn’t in. | 如果你不输液 就没必要在这里 |
[02:43] | Everything all right in here? | 一切都好? |
[02:45] | It’s fine. | 很好 |
[02:47] | Why isn’t he cuffed to the table? | 他怎么没被拷上? |
[02:48] | What’s he gonna do steal a cotton ball? | 他能怎么样? 偷棉花球吗? |
[02:52] | Can’t have him walking around Doc.You know that. | 医生 不能让他乱走 |
[03:11] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[03:12] | Put your wrist out. | 把手伸出来 |
[03:16] | You gonna turn this into something? I’m not gonna say it again. | 不要拽 我不会再说第二次 |
[03:20] | Put your wrist out. | 把手伸出来 |
[04:16] | Hey Keith come check this out! | 嘿 琦夫 过来看看这里怎么回事 |
[04:22] | Keith? | 琦夫 |
[04:31] | We got to go. | 我们得回去 |
[04:32] | Now. | 现在就走 |
[04:33] | Give me the rope. | 把绳子给我 |
[04:38] | Give me the rope now! | 把绳子给我! |
[04:44] | Tie that off. | 绑住 |
[05:00] | Okay I’m down. | 我下去了 |
[05:11] | We gotta go Michael. | 我们要走了 迈克尔 |
[05:14] | Get down. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[05:31] | Did it break off or did someone break it? | 这本来就是断的 还是谁把它折断了? |
[05:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:38] | Here’s the other half. | 这是另一半 |
[06:24] | What’s up Brad? | 怎么 光头? |
[06:25] | Heading over to Sharkey’s.It’s two-for Tuesday. Wanna hoist a few? | 嘿 光头 我们去莎奇氏吧 今天是周二半价 一起去喝两杯? |
[06:28] | Man I’d love to | 伙计 我很想 |
[06:31] | but my wife is cooking dinner and I told her I’d be home. | 但我老婆做晚饭 我说了要回去吃饭的 |
[06:33] | Wuss | 差劲 |
[06:33] | Anybody else? | 还有其他人想去吗? |
[06:37] | Suit yourselves. | 自便吧 |
[06:45] | Ain’t none of the Sheetrock in front of the break room been touched. | 休息室前的石膏板怎么还没搬? |
[06:47] | The PI’s are letting it dry out. | PI的那帮家伙在等它风干 |
[06:49] | Still? | 还在等? |
[07:37] | Westmoreland! | 韦斯特莫兰德 |
[07:38] | I’m caught on something. | 我被绊住了 |
[07:40] | Come on come on come on come on! | 快呀 快呀 |
[07:58] | Stay there! Stay down there! | 不要上来 等一会 |
[08:11] | Why was this door locked? | 为什么锁门? |
[08:12] | It wasn’t locked boss. | 没锁啊 老大 |
[08:14] | The fan kept pushing it open. | 风老是把门吹开 |
[08:16] | So we just had to wedge it closed. | 所以我们不得不把门先卡住 |
[08:22] | You’ve been in here all night not doing a damn thing. | 你们就呆在这儿什么都不干? |
[08:24] | The room is still wet boss. There’s nothing we could do. | 屋子还是湿的 什么都干不了 |
[08:26] | It’s not like we’ve been having a picnic. | 我们又不能在这野餐 |
[08:29] | Bunch of shiftless no-good convicts. | 你们这些偷懒不干活的罪犯 |
[08:36] | You got something to say Scofield? | 有什么不满吗 斯科菲尔德? |
[08:43] | Wrap it up.And all four of you get your asses back to the block. | 收拾下 你们四个给我滚回牢房里去 |
[08:56] | Get these nitwits back to the cell block. | 把他们押回牢去 |
[09:14] | You seem to be one light. | 你们好像少了一人 |
[09:21] | Right here boss. | 在这呢 老大 |
[09:34] | No no. No way! | 不! 不! |
[09:39] | I should be halfway to seeing my family right now. | 我本应在见我家人的路上了! |
[09:45] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:53] | Now! | 马上! |
[10:38] | Keep it moving. Move it. | 继续走 |
[10:41] | Go ladies. | 走 |
[10:47] | Do you think he knows? | 他会知道的 |
[10:50] | Lincoln? | 林肯? |
[11:02] | I’m here with Henry Pope who is the warden of Fox River Penitentiary | 我现在采访的是亨利·珀尔 狐狸河监狱的典狱长 |
[11:04] | where Lincoln Burrows is scheduled to die by electrocution at 12:01 a.m. Tomorrow. | 林肯·布伦斯将于明日凌晨0点1分准时行刑 |
[11:09] | Warden Pope can you tell me what’s gonna happen in the next few hours? | 珀尔狱长 能否告诉我们接下来的几小时有何安排? |
[11:12] | There are strict Department of Corrections guidelines that govern every aspect of an execution. | 关于这个 政府部门有严格的标准程序 |
[11:16] | Measures taken to make sure that the process goes as smoothly as possible. | 会有一定措施确保行刑过程中不会出差错 |
[11:20] | Such as? | 比如说… |
[11:21] | The correctional officers will do a walkthrough we’ll review the list of witnesses | 狱警会检查刑场 检查观看证人名单 |
[11:25] | the chair will be checked and rechecked to make sure there’s no problem. | 电椅会被再三检查确保万无一失 |
[11:28] | And Mr. Burrows himself.Have you spoken with him? | 至于布伦斯先生你跟他交谈过吗? |
[11:30] | What are his thoughts in these final hours? | 他在生命的终点有什么想法? |
[11:33] | I’d say that’s between him and his God. | 那是他和上帝之间的事情 |
[11:36] | And maybe the Governor. | 或许还有州长 |
[11:37] | I understand Burrows’ attorneys are going to request a stay. | 据我所知布伦斯的律师们正在请求延期 |
[11:40] | I wish them the best of luck. | 但愿他们好运 |
[11:41] | Does that mean you believe he’s innocent? | 这是否表明你相信他是无辜的? |
[11:43] | It means I believe in the process | 我只相信法律程序 |
[11:46] | but I don’t relish the prospect of taking another man’s life. | 但夺走一个人的生命并不值得高兴 |
[11:51] | Whether it’s just or not | 不管公正与否 |
[11:53] | there’s no joy that lies before us today. | 今天的气氛都很低沉 |
[11:55] | Okay thank you very much Warden. | 感谢狱长先生 |
[11:57] | And we will be here with you throughout the night. | 我们晚上继续进行报道 |
[12:00] | Watching and waiting to see if Lincoln Burrows does in fact become | 并且见证林肯·布伦斯成为 |
[12:02] | only the 13th person to be executed in the state of Illinois since 1976. | 伊利诺伊州 至1976年以来的第13名死刑犯 |
[12:18] | Just so you got one less thing to worry about I want you to know I ain’t mad at you. | 如果你心里过意不去 我想告诉你 我并不责怪你 |
[12:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:33] | How long until… | 还有多久? |
[12:34] | 16 hours. | 16小时 |
[12:37] | Are his lawyers making any progress? | 律师有什么进展? |
[12:39] | Is there still a chance with that? No. | 还有机会吗? 没有 |
[12:41] | There’s only one person who can really stop this execution. | 只有一个人能终止行刑 |
[13:19] | I need to see my brother. | 我要见我哥哥 |
[13:22] | Just to talk.For five minutes. | 只是聊聊 5分钟就行 |
[13:26] | Yeah. Yeah. I’ll try. | 好 好的 我试试看 |
[13:53] | OK… | 嗯… |
[13:55] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[13:56] | I’m told that you have to wait until final visitation. | 他说你只能等到待临终告别时才能见 |
[14:00] | Would you talk to your father for me | 你会向你父亲求情吗? 为了我? |
[14:02] | please? | 求你 |
[14:07] | Believe me my father knows where I stand on the death penalty | 相信我 我父亲知道我对死刑的立场 |
[14:10] | nd I’m just as clear on his… | 我很清楚地表示过 |
[14:12] | Sara… Dr. Tancredi I’m sorry. | 莎拉…对不起 唐克雷蒂医生 |
[14:16] | This isn’t about the morality of the death penalty. | 这不是关于死刑的道德争论 |
[14:19] | This is… | 这是 |
[14:21] | This is about killing an innocent man | 是杀死一个无辜的人 |
[14:24] | my brother | 我哥哥 |
[14:25] | and surely your father can’t be in favor of that. | 我相信你父亲能帮我 |
[14:28] | Just talk to Lincoln’s attorneys | 让他和林肯的律师谈谈 |
[14:29] | just for an hour | 就一个小时 |
[14:30] | and I swear to God you’ll be convinced of his innocence. | 我发誓他会相信的 |
[14:33] | Michael | 迈克尔 |
[14:35] | I would pick up the phone right now if I thought | 如果我能改变现状 |
[14:37] | there was any chance that I could make a difference | 我会毫不迟疑地拿起电话 |
[14:40] | but you have to understand | 你要明白 |
[14:42] | I’m the last person in the world that my father listens to | 我所做的一切他都不喜欢 |
[14:45] | He hates what I do he hates what I believe in. | 他讨厌我的工作 讨厌我的信念 |
[14:48] | And if I’m the one asking for clemency for your brother | 我向他请求特赦你哥哥 |
[14:51] | your brother won’t get it. | 不可能成功 |
[15:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:20] | Look if Terrence Steadman is still alive then it | 如果特伦斯·斯蒂德曼还活着 |
[15:22] | can’t be Terrence Steadman buried in the ground. | 埋在墓里的就不可能是他 |
[15:24] | Yeah but a secret informant claims that Steadman is still alive? | 我总不能或一个告密者声称斯蒂德曼还活着 我们就应该… |
[15:28] | I don’t know Nick.It all sounds pretty far-fetched. | 在我看来 尼克 这很牵强 |
[15:30] | You’re his clerk just get us on the docket. | 你是法官的文书 帮我们加进诉讼事件表就好了 |
[15:32] | Nick you’re asking him to commit political suicide | 你这是要断送他的政治前途 |
[15:35] | by granting a stay of execution to Illinois’ most notorious death row inmate | 这可是伊利诺伊最恶劣的死刑犯 |
[15:38] | Officially all we’re asking is for an exhumation order. | 我们只要求开棺许可 |
[15:41] | If he grants it he can order a stay until the tests come in. | 如果他批准的话 他可以让死刑拖延一下直到验尸有个结果! |
[15:44] | An exhumation order? | 开棺许可? |
[15:45] | Oh well that’s better. Digging up the Vice President’s brother. | 这下更好 去挖副总统弟弟的坟 |
[15:48] | No way. | 没门 |
[15:49] | Lyle Lyle look we took Intro to Civ Pro together remember? | 不不 我们过去关系不错 |
[15:52] | We studied for the Bar day and night in that crappy little apartment of yours | 我们住在纽约的破公寓 为了执照日夜不分的研究案例 |
[15:55] | talking about how we were going to make a difference. | 发誓要改变世界 |
[15:56] | Nick you filed an 11th-hour motion | 尼克 你提出的动议11小时内有效 |
[15:59] | and Judge Kessler’s docket is full this afternoon. | 柯尔斯法官下午的时间是满的 |
[16:01] | Come on Lyle everyone knows you run that courtroom. | 得了莱尔 我知道法庭听你安排 |
[16:03] | You can’t adjust things around a bit? | 不能稍微调整一下? |
[16:06] | The informant that was killed yesterday I was there. | 告密者昨天被杀了 我在场 |
[16:09] | I know firsthand these people will do whatever they can to frame Lincoln for Steadman’s murder. | 我敢说 这些人为了陷害林肯可以不择手段 |
[16:16] | All we’re asking is to be heard. | 我们只要求能陈述我们发现的疑点 |
[16:22] | I’ll give you 15 minutes this afternoon that’s it. | 下午我给你们15分钟 |
[16:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:25] | Thank you. Yeah you’re welcome. | 谢谢 别客气 |
[16:38] | He doesn’t even know what happened. | 他还不知道发生了什么 |
[16:40] | He knows you tried | 他知道你尽力了 |
[16:41] | Do you think so? | 你这么认为? |
[16:43] | He’s your brother. He knows you. | 他是你哥哥 他了解你 |
[16:44] | So yes. | 所以…是的 |
[16:46] | I promised I would get him out of here | 我答应过他 救他出去 |
[16:49] | You promised a lot of people pretty. | 你向很多人保证过 帅哥 |
[16:50] | Enough man all right | 走开点 好吧? |
[16:52] | This don’t concern you boy. | 不关你事 小子 |
[16:54] | You don’t get a man’s hopes up like that and then just… | 你让别人的希望落空了 |
[16:57] | Back up or I’ll beat your skinny ass into the ground. | 滚开 否则我揍扁你这变态的 |
[17:01] | And it wouldn’t take much to do it. | 一点也不难 |
[17:06] | All right ladies rec time is over. Back on the block! | 好了各位 放风结束 回牢房里去 |
[17:09] | You owe me a ticket out of here pretty. | 你欠我一张出去的票 帅哥 |
[17:13] | And I will collect. | 我会来收的 |
[17:22] | I’m really sorry about your brother. | 对你哥哥的事我很遗憾 |
[17:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:27] | Look I know you were counting on this so… | 我知道你也指望这次 所以… |
[17:30] | Let me worry about my problems. | 我的问题留给我自己担心吧 |
[17:32] | ‘Cause I know you’ve got enough on your mind right now. | 你承担的已经够多了 |
[17:35] | For what it’s worth over the years | 可更糟糕的是 就我所知的这些年来 |
[17:38] | I’ve known a few men who’ve sat on that chair | 那些即将面对电椅的人 |
[17:40] | and as the day gets near all you can really do is pray it goes quick. | 随着日子的临近 都深受折磨 所做的只是祈祷那一天快些到来 |
[17:44] | Once about 10 years ago | 大概10年前 有个人 |
[17:48] | there was a man caught a few sparks not enough to do the job. | 没能电死 因为保险丝熔断了 |
[17:51] | Had to wait another three weeks while they reset the whole process. | 要等3个星期 重新制定程序 |
[17:56] | And it may sound crazy | 听起来很不可思议 |
[17:58] | but he said it was the worst three weeks of his life | 他说这是他生命中最难受的3个星期 |
[18:00] | because it’s not the lightning that kills you it’s the wait. | 折磨他的不是电流 是等待 |
[18:04] | So take solace in the fact that your brother’s wait is over. | 静下心来 让你哥哥的等待早日结束吧 |
[18:08] | So if something happens to the chair | 这么说 如果电椅出问题 |
[18:12] | he’s got three more weeks? | 他的死刑要延迟三个星期 |
[18:13] | There’s a lot of protocol in killing a man. | 杀死一个人需要很多手续 |
[18:16] | A new death warrant another medical clearance. | 新的死刑令 一份死亡通知书 |
[18:19] | A lot can happen in three weeks. | 三个星期可以发生很多事情 |
[18:21] | Yo what scrapes yo? | 聊什么呢? |
[18:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:26] | What y’all talking about?Nothing. | 在谈什么?没什么 |
[18:35] | Keep it together.Go keep it together! | 跟紧 走 跟紧 |
[18:42] | I’m going in. | 我要进去 |
[18:45] | It’s daytime. | 现在可是大白天 |
[18:49] | I’ll hang a sheet. | 好吧 我会挡着的 |
[19:24] | Do you have any questions about… | 有什么要问的? 关于… |
[19:27] | what’s gonna happen tonight? | 今晚会发生什么? |
[19:30] | When I get to eat when I’m supposed to walk | 要吃饭 还要走走 |
[19:34] | how it’s gonna feel when they tighten the belts. | 还要坐上去试试松紧 |
[19:36] | Any of that gonna help come midnight? | 你觉得这有用么? |
[19:39] | Some feel it’s best to be prepared. | 有些事最好有点思想准备 |
[19:42] | How’s Michael? | 迈克尔怎么样? |
[19:44] | He’s anxious to see you. | 着急的想见你 |
[19:46] | Unfortunately we’ve been told that that’s not possible until final visitation. | 但是他们不允许 只能等最后探访 |
[19:55] | You’ve been through this before? | 你以前经历过这些吗? |
[19:57] | No. | 从来没有 |
[19:59] | Just so you know a doctor needs to be present so | 只是医生必须在场的 所以… |
[20:04] | for what it’s worth I’ll be there tonight. | 我想我整晚都在这里 |
[20:07] | -Can I ask a favor? -Yeah. What? | -能求你点事吗? -当然 什么事? |
[20:10] | When I’m gone can you | 我死了以后 你… |
[20:13] | look out for my brother? | 你能帮我照顾我弟弟吗? |
[20:53] | What were you doing back there? | 你进里面去干什么? |
[21:02] | So you like doing that too? | 这样还不错吧? |
[21:04] | Dipping a fry in the shake? Hells yeah | 把薯条蘸进去 当然喜欢 |
[21:07] | Good times. Good times. | 不错 不错 |
[21:10] | So what’s going on out there? | 那么…里面有什么情况? |
[21:13] | Nothing you know just staying out of trouble. | 没什么 我自己尽量少惹麻烦就行了 |
[21:16] | I meant in terms of any office gossip you might have for me. | 我是说有没有什么内部消息 |
[21:22] | Yo check it.This one fool has been trying to cop a joint.So I’ll keep ear-hustling for that. | 倒是有个傻子想偷东西 我帮你留意 |
[21:31] | We had an agreement. You were supposed to bird-dog Scofield and get back to me. | 你本应该盯着斯科菲尔德 然后把消息反馈给我 |
[21:34] | I been trying man I’ve been working the corners. Trust me. I ain’t got nothing. | 我一直都是这么做的 伙计 我很努力了相信我 我什么都没得到 |
[21:39] | I seen you talking to him in the yard him and the geezer. | 我看到你在院子里跟他和那个糟老头谈话 |
[21:41] | Yeah I talked to Scofield but he ain’t told me nothing. | 我是跟他说了话 但他什么也没跟我说啊 |
[21:44] | Then it’s 100 bucks for the burger and fries. | 这些汉堡和薯条要100块 |
[21:47] | Boss you know I ain’t got no money. | 头 你知道我没钱 |
[21:49] | Then you better start selling your ass.100 bucks by the end of the shift | 你最好不要变得这么蠢 这次轮班结束 你必须付这100块钱 |
[21:53] | or there’s gonna be a bidding war to see who gets you as their new cellie. | 否则 你就等着看谁做你的新狱友吧 |
[21:57] | Beat it. | 滚吧 |
[22:13] | In the yard today | 今天放风后 |
[22:15] | I did hear Scofield say something. | 我是听到斯科菲尔德说了些什么… |
[22:22] | He said if something goes wrong with the chair | 他说电椅有什么问题 |
[22:25] | his brother gets three more weeks to live. | 他哥哥就还能活3周 |
[22:33] | We’re square. Get out of here. | 我们算扯清了 滚吧 |
[22:57] | How’s it going in here? | 准备的怎么样了? |
[22:58] | Ready for liftoff. | 一切就绪 |
[22:59] | Chair is working? | 椅子运行正常? |
[23:00] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了? |
[23:01] | Run a test. | 再测试一次 |
[23:02] | I already did. The electrical contractor signed off on the diagnostic this morning | 今早已经做过测试 负责人已经签字了 |
[23:05] | -We’re good to go run it again. -Why? | -我要再测试一次 -为什么? |
[23:08] | Run it. | 照做就是了 |
[23:18] | It ain’t working. | 启动不起来 |
[23:21] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[23:23] | I don’t know what could’ve happened. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[23:32] | So once they redo all the paperwork your brother gets three more weeks. | 你哥要等手续办好才能死 |
[23:34] | Right. | 是的 |
[23:35] | -So we got time then. -Not a lot. But some. | -那我们有时间了咯? -没多少 |
[23:38] | Are we still going through the infirmary? | 还是从医务室上出去? |
[23:40] | If I corrode that pipe again they’ll know something’s up. | 再弄管道他们会察觉的 |
[23:43] | -You got another way? -Right now I’m just worried about getting through tonight. | -你还有其它办法吗? -先过了今天再说吧 |
[24:04] | Careful. There’s 2 000 volts running through that thing. | 小心点 两千伏的高压呢 |
[24:11] | Oh God. | 天哪 |
[24:44] | I want to see my brother. | 我要见我弟弟 |
[24:45] | When we move you to final visitation. | 等到最后一次探访吧 |
[24:48] | When’s that? | 要到什么时候? |
[24:49] | Right after we do this. | 等做完这个以后 |
[24:53] | Just… | 等一下… |
[24:56] | It’s your last day Linc. | 这是你的最后一天了 林肯 |
[24:58] | I’d prefer to keep you out of cuffs as much as possible but | 你可以不带手铐 但是… |
[25:03] | I need some assurances. | 但我需要一些保证 |
[25:07] | You’ve always been straight up with me Stolte.You have my word. | 你一直对我不错 我不会惹麻烦的 |
[25:21] | Your Honor from the outset Mr. Burrows’ case has been tainted | 法官大人 林肯先生的案子就是一个阴谋 |
[25:25] | by conspiracy characterized by destruction of evidence | 证据被毁 真相被扭曲 |
[25:27] | distortion of the truth and witness intimidation. | 目击证人受到威胁 |
[25:30] | Again Judge I have to object. | 法官大人 我再一次反对 |
[25:31] | These are some serious accusations | 这些指控 |
[25:33] | with absolutely no proof. | 根本毫无证据 |
[25:34] | No proof? What have I been arguing for the past 20 minutes? | 没证据? 这20分钟我都在争些什么? |
[25:37] | You got me. | 你说呢 |
[25:38] | Judge Kessler Mr. Tucci might not appreciate the weight of what we’ve just presented | 法官大人特琪先生大概没理解我们的陈述 |
[25:42] | but surely you must. | 但相信请您一定充分理解了 |
[25:43] | but surely you must. | 正如多诺万小姐所说 |
[25:45] | a top video forensic analyst has disputed the authenticity of a | 一位顶尖视频专家 |
[25:48] | surveillance tape that was the key piece of evidence in convicting Lincoln Burrows. | 对林肯·布伦斯案关键证据的真实性表示怀疑 |
[25:52] | That’s the tape that no longer exists right? | 你说的是那盘已经不存在了的录像带? |
[25:54] | Because your client had it destroyed. | 那是因为你的委托人销毁了录像带 |
[25:56] | Unless my client is a rusted water pipe in the County Records Office | 你完全搞错了 |
[25:58] | I’m afraid you’re mistaken. | 存放资料的档案室里是根生锈的水管 |
[26:00] | Judge Miss Donovan’s apartment was blown up in an attempt to silence both her and me. | 法官 多诺万小姐的公寓的突然爆炸 是为了封住我们的嘴 |
[26:05] | That was independently corroborated as a gas leak Your Honor. | 这只是和案件没有关系的瓦斯泄漏事件 法官大人 |
[26:08] | Judge a month ago a Secret Service agent named Paul Kellerman visited my office. | 法官大人 一个月前 一个名叫 保罗·凯勒曼的特工来过我的办公室 |
[26:13] | I saw Kellerman last night when he shot and killed another agent Daniel Hale | 我看见他在昨晚枪杀了另一名特工 丹尼尔·哈尔 |
[26:17] | right after Hale told me that Terrence Steadman was alive and well. | 就在当晚他告诉我 副总统弟弟依然还活着 |
[26:21] | Your Honor I’m presenting to the clerk an affidavit | 法官大人 |
[26:23] | from the director of the Secret Service Agency. | 我这里有证据可以证实 |
[26:26] | It states that at no time has there ever been an agent | 特工部门从来就没有过 |
[26:30] | of that organization by the name of Paul Kellerman or Daniel Hale. | 保罗·凯勒曼和丹尼尔·哈尔的这两个人 |
[26:34] | In addition there were no other witnesses to this shooting. | 另外关于此次枪击没有其他的证人 |
[26:37] | No bullets were found | 没有在现场发现弹头 |
[26:38] | no blood no shell casings. | 没有血迹 没有弹壳 |
[26:40] | The only witness to this alleged murder is Veronica Donovan | 这次所谓暗杀的唯一目击者只有多诺万小姐一人 |
[26:45] | Lincoln Burrows’ ex-girlfriend. | 同时她也是林肯的前女友 |
[26:47] | Now Your Honor I feel for Miss Donovan. | 法官大人 我对多诺万小姐的遭遇感到很抱歉 |
[26:50] | Save it. | 你省省吧 |
[26:50] | I do.But desperation causes desperate acts. | 我是真心的 但绝望会让人做出极端的行为 |
[26:55] | And that’s what we’re seeing here today Your Honor. | 那就是我们今天所见到的 法官大人 |
[26:57] | My client the Vice-President of the United States.. | 我的委托人…美利坚合众国的副总统 |
[27:00] | Judge Kessler. | 法官大人… |
[27:03] | Do either of you have any evidence that is admissible? | 你们两个是否有确凿的证据? |
[27:07] | Even just tangible? | 哪怕切实一点也好啊 |
[27:09] | Your claims if true are terrifying. | 你们的陈词确实够吓人 |
[27:11] | But anything or anyone that could verify your story | 但是所有能证明的人… |
[27:13] | is either gone missing or dead. | 不是失踪了就是死了 |
[27:20] | I know time is of the essence. | 我知道时间很紧迫 |
[27:25] | I’ll reserve judgment for now. I’ll take your arguments into consideration | 我会考虑你们的陈词 |
[27:27] | and I’ll have a decision within a few hours. | 几小时后再作出判决 |
[27:36] | These little bastards are the bane of my existence I swear to God. | 这些小杂种不是一般的讨厌 |
[27:40] | You get this a lot? | 经常有这种事? |
[27:42] | Yeah they’re attracted to the heat when they’re cold | 是啊 热的地方会吸引他们去取暖 它们的脊椎可以收缩 |
[27:46] | plus they got collapsible vertebrae or some deal so they can squeeze through a crack yea big if they’re determined. | 如果必要的话 它们能钻进很小的缝隙 |
[27:48] | And he shorted out the wire just by biting on it? | 咬了一下电线就短路了? |
[27:50] | Not by chewing on the wire alone but if the tail touches metal | 光是咬电线不会 一旦尾巴碰到金属 |
[27:54] | it acts as a ground and boom fuse pops.Along with the rat. | 就等于接上了地 保险丝就这么烧断了 老鼠也玩完了 |
[27:59] | I’ll be damned. | 妈的! |
[28:00] | So can you change the fuse? | 你能换保险丝吗? |
[28:02] | Yeah there’s another one right here in the box. | 是的 箱子里还有一根 |
[28:04] | Can you do it now? | 现在就干不行吗? |
[28:05] | Right after I notify the state and fill out the paperwork. | 得等到通报政府和填写完文件以后 |
[28:08] | Now hold up a minute.Both of you. | 等..等一下伙计 你们两个 |
[28:13] | We’re gonna give more time to a guy | 我可不会给你很多时间 |
[28:15] | who killed the Vice President’s brother? | 那家伙杀了副总统的弟弟 |
[28:18] | This guy’s a terrorist. | 他是个恐怖分子 |
[28:21] | Forget about losing our jobs | 撇开丢饭碗不说 |
[28:23] | we could all face charges. | 我们可能还会被指控的 |
[28:24] | Only the three of us know. | 这里只有我们三个… |
[28:27] | Real easy to keep it that way. | 就这么放着不大好吧 |
[28:37] | It’s your guys’ call. | 你们说吧 |
[28:45] | How much longer? | 还有多少时间 |
[28:47] | Six hours. | 六小时 |
[28:48] | Open on 40! | 40号 开门 |
[28:54] | Scofield your brother’s gonna be | 斯科菲尔德 走了 |
[28:57] | transported to final visitation soon.You can meet him there. | 你哥哥的最后一次探访 |
[29:03] | You look surprised. | 你看上去很惊讶啊 |
[29:06] | You knew it was scheduled today. | 你应该知道是今天行刑的 |
[29:13] | No I… | 不… |
[29:23] | You were saying? | 有什么要说的? |
[29:57] | They’ll be transporting you to final visitation in a minute. | 你很快就会被送到临终告别室 |
[30:04] | Thanks for keeping your word Linc. | 谢谢你的合作 林肯 |
[30:36] | Linc you’re gonna have to change into these. | 你要换上这些 林肯 |
[30:40] | What’s that? | 什么东西? |
[30:41] | At the moment of death the body becomes incontinent so… | 在死亡的瞬间 你会失禁 |
[30:45] | It’s a diaper? | 尿布 |
[30:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:48] | You need to wear it. | 你要穿上 |
[30:50] | Make me. | 我自己来 |
[30:56] | Good look huh? It’s for the electricity. | 不错吧 |
[30:59] | Hair gets in the way or something. | 头发会有电阻或是… |
[31:09] | I did everything I could. | 我以尽力了 |
[31:12] | I know you did. | 我知道你尽力了 |
[31:18] | Last time I had my head shaved | 上次刮头是… |
[31:20] | was when I was running with Derek. | 和德尔在一起的时候 |
[31:21] | Remember Derek? | 记得德尔吗 |
[31:23] | Uh yeah. | 记得 |
[31:24] | Bet me 40 bucks I wouldn’t shave it. | 他打赌40块 我不愿刮头 |
[31:26] | I said make it $100. | 我说”加到100″ |
[31:28] | Still owes me. | 还欠着我呢 |
[31:31] | Have you heard from Veronica? | 你有关于维罗妮卡的消息吗? |
[31:33] | She’s supposed to be coming. | 她会来的 |
[31:34] | Is there any news on the appeal? | 上诉有什么消息吗 |
[31:36] | Don’t know. | 没有 |
[31:36] | -‘Cause there could still be a… -Stop Michael please. | -还有… -迈克尔 不要说了 |
[31:41] | This isn’t gonna happen. | 不会成功的 |
[31:44] | I got to get my head straight. | 我得接受现实了 |
[31:47] | Let’s just share memories swap stories | 我们可以分享记忆 讲故事 |
[31:50] | talk about the damn weather | 谈谈天气 |
[31:51] | anything but torturing myself with the idea of hope. | 任何事 但求不要用希望来折磨我 |
[31:55] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我再也经受不起了 |
[32:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:02] | You can’t go LJ. | 你不能去 LJ |
[32:03] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[32:04] | I have to see him. | 我得见他 |
[32:06] | You can’t go to the prison. | 你不能去监狱 |
[32:07] | You’ll never make it through the gate. | 你连门进不了 |
[32:08] | There will be cops everywhere. | 到处都有警察 |
[32:10] | Look you got to wait until we get all this cleared up all right? | 你一定要等事情澄清之后 |
[32:16] | It’s the judge’s clerk. | 法官的文书 |
[32:18] | Lyle what do you got? | 莱尔 有什么消息 |
[32:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:25] | Thanks man. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[32:27] | They ruled against us. | 他们投了反对票 |
[32:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:29] | I’m gonna go and see him. | 我打个电话要求见他 |
[32:31] | I’m gonna stay here with LJ. | 我和LJ在一起 |
[32:33] | You gonna be okay going alone? | 你一个人去没问题吧? |
[32:34] | Yeah I’m gonna be fine. | 我没事的 |
[32:36] | Tell Lincoln… | 告诉林肯 |
[32:39] | You know just we tried. | 我们已经尝试了 |
[32:45] | Go to the back room. Go! | 到后面的房间 走 |
[32:57] | You’re the attorneys for Lincoln Burrows? | 你们是林肯·布伦斯的律师? |
[33:16] | You letting me win Michael? | 你想故意让我赢? |
[33:18] | No. | 不 |
[33:20] | Show me your cards. | 让我看你的牌 |
[33:22] | I’m not gonna show you my cards. | 我不会让你看我的牌 |
[33:23] | -Show me your cards. -I’m not gonna show you my cards. | -让我看看 -不给你看 |
[33:24] | Give me your cards. | 牌给我 |
[33:28] | Gin. | 赢了 |
[33:29] | Funny that. | 有趣 |
[33:32] | Three out of five. | 五局三胜 |
[33:36] | How often would you make those for LJ? | 你经常给LJ做这个么? |
[33:38] | Whenever I had him on weekends. | 差不多每个周末 |
[33:41] | May be the only decent thing I ever did for him. | 唯一一件我为他做的好事 |
[33:43] | No. You were there for him. | 不 你一直在他身边 |
[33:46] | Not enough. | 不不不 |
[33:49] | I don’t know how I can stomach this stuff before… | 不知道我以前怎么那么喜欢吃 |
[34:05] | We lost the appeal. | 上诉失败了 |
[34:16] | Your friend Sara came by though. | 你的朋友莎拉见过我们了 |
[34:19] | Did she hear you out? | 她听了你们陈述了吗? |
[34:20] | She did. | 听了 |
[34:21] | Is she gonna talk to her father? | 她会跟她父亲谈? |
[34:22] | -I sure as hell hope so. -It doesn’t matter anymore guys. | -我当然希望如此 -没关系了 |
[34:25] | You’ve done more than enough for me. | 你们为我做的够多了 |
[34:28] | That’s the most important thing. | 这就够了 |
[34:31] | I couldn’t bring LJ. | 我不能带LJ来 |
[34:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:37] | I can get him on the phone though. | 但我可以让你和他通电话 |
[34:40] | What do I say? | 我不知道该说些什么? |
[34:48] | LJ. It’s your dad. | LJ 你爸爸 |
[34:58] | -Hey Dad. -LJ. | -嘿 爸爸 -LJ |
[35:01] | So this is it. | 是这样了 |
[35:05] | I… I want you to stick with Veronica and Nick and clear your name. | 跟维罗妮卡阿姨以及尼克叔叔他们在一起 |
[35:08] | You’ll be all right. | 忘掉以前的事情 |
[35:12] | I wish I could be there Dad. | 我希望能在那里陪你 |
[35:16] | Me too. | 我也想 |
[35:18] | ‘Cause there’s something I want to tell you. | 有些事我想告诉你 |
[35:21] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[35:23] | I had a dream last night.You and me were working on a house | 昨晚我做了个梦 你我一起在修葺房子 |
[35:27] | pounding nails. | 敲钉子 |
[35:29] | And in the dream it felt like we were older. | 在梦里 我感觉我们都比现在老 |
[35:35] | It was so clear. The whole dream. | 很真实的梦 |
[35:39] | And when I woke I knew that today wasn’t going to be the end | 当我醒来 我知道今天不会是你人生的终点 |
[35:49] | That we’ll see each other again Dad. | 我们会再见面的 爸爸 |
[35:51] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[35:55] | I love you Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[36:06] | Those numbers support Burrows’ claim about Terrence Steadman’s Npending indictment. | 这些数据证实了布伦斯对特伦斯·斯蒂德曼的未决指控 |
[36:10] | Now with the related murders | 再联系到谋杀 |
[36:12] | and then the confidential informant | 以及那个告密者 |
[36:14] | I just wanted to make sure that you were fully aware of the circumstances. | 我只是想提醒你从全局看这个案子 |
[36:17] | I’m fully acquainted with the Burrows case Sara | 我对布伦斯的案子非常熟悉 |
[36:19] | but I never heard about any of this. | 但从没听过这些 |
[36:20] | Well I hadn’t either until I spoke with Burrows’ attorneys this afternoon. | 我也没有直到我今天下午和他的律师谈过 |
[36:24] | And I understand that most of this evidence is technically considered circumstantial | 我知道 这些在法理上是非直接证据 |
[36:27] | but I think you’ll agree it’s hard to ignore. | 但应该承认 很难忽视 |
[36:29] | And how did you get involved with all this? | 你怎么牵涉进来的? |
[36:31] | These men are my patients. | 他是我的病人之一 |
[36:32] | It’s my job to advocate for them. | 我的工作是帮助他们 |
[36:33] | Come on Sara. | 得了 莎拉 |
[36:34] | How many of these guys say that they are innocent?Eighty ninety percent? | 他们有多少人声称自己无辜的?80%-90%? |
[36:38] | It’s not like you’re asking me for a new bike here kid. | 这不是说跟我要一辆自行车这么简单 |
[36:41] | Being tough on crime capital punishment | 对犯罪和刑罚绝不手软 |
[36:44] | it’s all part of a philosophy that I believe in. | 这是我的原则 |
[36:47] | Part of a philosophy that I campaigned on was elected for. | 这是我的竞选理念 是我当选的原因 |
[36:53] | I have to go back to Fox River. | 我要回监狱去 |
[36:55] | I have to be there when they kill this man. | 这个人被处死时我必须在场 |
[36:57] | The least you could do is review his case. | 至少你能看看他的案子 |
[37:00] | And Dad if it helps pretend it didn’t come from me. | 爸爸 如果可以 不要当是我来求你 |
[37:12] | I’ve never given a damn about what people thought of me. | 过去我不在乎人们怎么想我 |
[37:15] | Never. | 从不 |
[37:16] | The last couple of days…I gotta admit you know… | 过去几天 我得承认 |
[37:23] | Lee Harvey Oswald John Wilkes Booth | 李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔德(刺杀肯尼迪的人) 约翰·唯克布斯(刺杀林肯的人) |
[37:27] | I’m gonna go down in history with these freaks. | 我要和这些疯子一起遗臭万年 |
[37:35] | Bitch of it all is I didn’t do it. | 最他妈倒霉的是: 我干都没干过这样的事情 |
[37:41] | Allison’s due in one month. | 艾利森还一个月就生了 |
[37:42] | I didn’t do it! | 我没有做过! |
[37:59] | I didn’t do it! | 我没有做过! |
[38:15] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[38:58] | Warden! | 狱长 |
[39:00] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[39:01] | It’s the Governor. | 州长 |
[39:09] | Yes Governor. | 是 州长 |
[39:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:28] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[39:31] | The Governor has reviewed your case fully. | 州长完整地浏览了你的案子 |
[39:36] | He’s not granting clemency. | 没有给你特赦 |
[39:43] | Let’s proceed. | 继续执行吧 |
[39:58] | You did your country and your party a great service. | 你为你的国家 你的党做了贡献 |
[40:03] | It won’t go unnoticed. | 你的功劳是不可磨灭的 |
[40:05] | Thank you Madam Vice President. | 谢谢 副总统女士 |
[40:06] | Thank you Governor. | 谢谢 州长先生 |
[40:26] | Can’t go past here. | 你们不能过去 |
[40:28] | Once he’s in the death chamber you’ll be escorted to the viewing room. | 当他进入死刑室 你们会被送到观刑间 |
[40:35] | Can I… | 我能否… |
[40:38] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[40:51] | I’ve loved you since the first time I saw you. | 第一眼见到你 我就爱上了你 |
[41:02] | Uncuff him. | 解开手铐 |
[41:34] | Let’s go son. | 走吧孩子 |
[41:43] | I didn’t kill that man Michael.Swear to me. | 我没杀人 迈克尔 向我起誓 |
[41:46] | I swear to you Michael. | 我向你发誓 迈克尔 |
[41:48] | Preparation can only take you so far. | 准备工作目前只能做到这步 |
[41:52] | After that you gotta take a few leaps of faith. | 之后 就要靠你的信念了 |
[41:59] | Don’t give up on me | 不要放弃我 |
[42:01] | What if something happens to you? | 如果你出事了怎么办? |
[42:02] | You just have a little faith | 要有点信念 |
[42:05] | Just have a little faith. | 要有点信念 |
[42:06] | How about every Sunday we have our own special breakfast? | 每个星期天我给你做顿特别早餐 |
[42:10] | Just you and me. Yeah | 你我之间 好 |
[42:12] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[42:13] | You gotta have faith LJ. | 要有信念 LJ |
[42:20] | I love you Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[42:22] | I came in here a man.Give me the strength to walk out of here a man. | 我勇敢的独自来到这个世上 请赐予我力量 让我勇敢的独自离开… |