时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I’m through. | 挖通了 |
[00:07] | See you on the other side. | 我们另一头见 |
[00:12] | It can’t be done. | 这样不行 |
[00:14] | We’re not getting out of here. | 我们出不去了 |
[00:16] | There’s only one person who can really stop this execution. | 只有一个人能够终止这次行刑 |
[00:19] | Would you talk to your father for me? | 你能和你爸爸谈谈吗… 为了我? |
[00:21] | I’m the last person in the world that my father listens to. | 我爸爸最不听的就是我的话了 |
[00:25] | The Governor has reviewed your case. | 州长回顾了整个案子 |
[00:28] | He’s not granting clemency. | 不能把你赦免 |
[00:30] | Let’s proceed. | 开始吧 |
[00:32] | I came in here a man. Give me the strength | 我独自一个人来到这世界上 请赐予我勇气 |
[00:35] | to walk out of here a man. | 让我独自离开 |
[02:01] | Doctor, | 医生… |
[02:03] | you can leave now. | 你可以离开了 |
[02:18] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[02:22] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[02:23] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么? |
[02:27] | Michael, turn around. | 迈克尔 转过头去… |
[02:30] | -It’s him. -What do you think he’s saying? | -是他 -你知道他说什么了? |
[02:33] | Michael, | 迈克尔… |
[02:35] | turn around. | 转身看看 |
[03:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[03:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:07] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么? |
[03:11] | What the hell’s going on in there? | 到底发生了什么? |
[03:48] | I can’t tell you how sorry I am | 对你们所遭受的一切 |
[03:50] | that you’ve had to go through all of this. | 我感到十分抱歉 |
[03:58] | Lincoln. | 林肯… |
[04:07] | What happened in there? | 发生了什么事? |
[04:09] | Judge Kessler called. | 柯尔斯法官打来电话 |
[04:11] | The execution’s been delayed. | 行刑要延期 |
[04:12] | What do you mean delayed? | “延期”?什么意思? |
[04:14] | Apparently, some new evidence has come to light. | 很明显 找到些新的证据 |
[04:16] | -What evidence? -I don’t understand. | -什么证据? -我不明白 |
[04:17] | How long do we have? One day, two days? | 我们还有多少时间? 一天 两天? |
[04:19] | That’s all the information I have at the moment. | 我目前也只知道这些 |
[04:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:24] | I’ll give you a minute. | 你们可以再呆一会儿 |
[04:27] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[04:31] | I need to know how much time we have. | 我得去搞清楚还有多少时间 |
[04:33] | I’ll go and see the judge and find out. | 我去找法官问问清楚 |
[04:39] | You’re with Michael. You’ll be okay. | 你和迈克尔在一起 会没事的 |
[04:44] | -Did you see him? -Who? | 你看到他了? 谁? |
[04:45] | The guy in the viewing room. | 观刑事的那个人 |
[04:47] | No. | 没有 |
[04:49] | It was Dad. | 是爸爸 |
[04:53] | It was Dad. | 是爸爸 |
[05:33] | It was him. I know it was. | 是他 我知道是的 |
[05:35] | That’s not possible, Linc. | 这不可能 林肯 |
[05:37] | It is possible. I saw him. | 我看到他了 |
[05:39] | I don’t know how you could have. | 我不知道你怎么看到的 |
[05:41] | There were only half a dozen people in that room. | 房间里只有6个人 |
[05:45] | Me, Veronica and a bunch of reporters. | 我 维罗妮卡 还有几个记者 |
[05:48] | He wasn’t there. | 他不在那儿 |
[05:50] | You don’t know that. | 你并不知道 |
[05:51] | I do. I would have recognized him. | 我知道 否则我会认出他来 |
[05:53] | You don’t remember what he looks like. I do. | 你不记得他长什么样 而我记得 |
[05:55] | This is a man who took off, what, 30 years ago? | 他什么时候离开我们的 30年前? |
[05:59] | Why would he come back now, | 他干吗要回来 |
[06:02] | at the very last minute? | 在你行刑的最后一分钟? |
[06:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:08] | Why is he still alive? | 他怎么还活着? |
[06:10] | It appears that some information | 好像法官得到了一些 |
[06:13] | was anonymously slipped to the judge. | 匿名的信息 |
[06:15] | Anonymously? | 匿名的? |
[06:16] | It was your fat little friend, Hale. | 是你那个又胖又矮的朋友哈尔 |
[06:19] | Lf you had taken care of him sooner… | 如果你能早点把他解决 |
[06:21] | It wasn’t Hale. | 不是哈尔干的 |
[06:22] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[06:23] | If Hale had given Veronica Donovan anything that could havegotten a stay of execution | 如果哈尔给过维罗妮卡·多诺万能够制止行刑的消息的话 |
[06:26] | I think she would have brought it up | 早就会在法庭上拿出来了 |
[06:29] | when she made her argument in court. | 而不是一味的争吵 |
[06:31] | It didn’t come from him. | 不是他干的 |
[06:32] | Well, who else on your end knows? | 好吧 你怎么确定? |
[06:33] | Who else on your end knows? | 那你怎么确定? |
[06:35] | Why all the finger-pointing at us? | 干吗都把矛头指向我? |
[06:36] | Are you sure that the leak didn’t come from your end? | 你确定消息不是从你那端漏出来的? |
[06:38] | From the company? | 从你的公司? |
[06:40] | Hey, we are all on the same team, remember? | 嘿 我们都是一条船上的人 不记得了? |
[06:44] | Absolutely. | 当然记得 |
[06:46] | Just find the leak | 去找出漏洞… |
[06:49] | and plug it. | 补好它 |
[06:53] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 夫人 |
[06:58] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[07:00] | The next time you’re in my office, | 下次你在我办公室 |
[07:04] | I expect you to stand when you’re addressing me. | 我希望你站着跟我讲话 |
[07:07] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[07:15] | All I can tell is | 我所能说的是… |
[07:16] | I was working late in chambers, | 我工作的很晚 |
[07:19] | I left at 11:00, and there it was, | 在11:00离开 然后看到了.. |
[07:21] | right under my door. | 门底下有这东西 |
[07:24] | One is Terrence Steadman’s autopsy report. | 一份是特伦斯·斯蒂德曼的尸检报告 |
[07:26] | In it, his appendix is noted as present and unremarkable. | 在这份报告里 清清楚楚记载着死者身上是有阑尾的 |
[07:30] | The other paper is an operative report | 而在另一份报告里 |
[07:31] | an operative report | 记载着斯蒂德曼先生12岁时 |
[07:33] | from when Mr. Steadman was 12 years old. | 的一次手术报告 |
[07:35] | The procedure was an appendectomy. | 是阑尾切除手术报告 |
[07:39] | That’s impossible. Let me see this. | 不可能 我看看 |
[07:41] | I want the conviction overturned | 我要求撤消对林肯的定罪 |
[07:44] | and Lincoln Burrows immediately released from custody. | 并马上无罪释放 |
[07:45] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, not so fast. | 还没这么快 |
[07:47] | These records haven’t even been certified. | 这些报告还没被证实 |
[07:48] | The hospital can tell you. | 医院可以告诉你 |
[07:50] | The hospital does not keep records going back that far. | 医院不会保存那么久之前的纪录 |
[07:52] | I checked. | 我查过了 |
[07:53] | So as far as we know, | 所以就我们目前所知道的 |
[07:55] | these documents could be a hoax from some anti-death penalty advocate | 这份报告可能是哪个反对死刑的拥护者的恶作 |
[07:58] | or, dare I say it, defense counsel. | 或者 冒昧的说 反对方的人 |
[08:00] | Oh, please. You’re preposterous. | 你少来 太荒谬了 |
[08:01] | Let’s just all | 让我们都 |
[08:02] | take a deep breath here, okay? | 冷静一下 好吗? |
[08:04] | I don’t know what these papers mean | 我不知道这些文件什么意思 |
[08:06] | and for that reason, I’d like to err on the side of caution. | 为谨慎起见 我还需查明事实 |
[08:09] | I’m going to delay the execution for two weeks. | 因此行刑日将延后两个星期 |
[08:11] | That should give us more than enough time | 我们将会有足够的时间 |
[08:14] | to exhume the body. | 检验尸体 |
[08:15] | Exhume the body. | 检验尸体 |
[08:17] | Your Honor, all due respect, | 法官大人 恕我直言 |
[08:19] | that is a drastic measure. | 这是一个很极端的方法 |
[08:21] | It’s also the only way we’re going to know | 这是唯一的方式 |
[08:22] | if that body in the ground | 让我们知道 埋在地下的 |
[08:24] | is really Terrence Steadman. | 是不是特伦斯·斯蒂德曼 |
[08:32] | So that’s not Steadman that was buried? | 就是说被埋葬的不是斯蒂德曼? |
[08:35] | We don’t know. | 我们还不知道 |
[08:37] | If it isn’t, Lincoln’s free. | 如果不是的话 林肯就自由了 |
[08:39] | If it is, we’re right back where we started.Take care of yourself, Michael. | 如果是的话 一切都得照旧 照顾好你自己 迈克尔 |
[08:47] | So, that body, | 那具尸体 |
[08:49] | what if it’s him? | 如果真是他本人怎么办? |
[08:50] | Well, I’m not going to sit around hoping. | 我不会坐着傻等 |
[08:52] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[08:55] | It means we get back to work. | 意思是我们得回去继续工作 |
[08:58] | God, I was hoping you would say that. | 老天 我早希望你这样说了 |
[09:01] | They’re digging up the body, huh? | 他们在掘尸体? |
[09:03] | To be honest, | 老实说 |
[09:05] | I’ve never been in a situation like this before. | 我从没有碰到过这种情况 |
[09:08] | If nothing else, you can be glad | 如果还是不能改变的话 你也应该感到欣慰 |
[09:12] | that you’ve got people who’ll go to extreme lengths to get you out of here. | 有那么多人想尽办法要把你救出去 |
[09:15] | No kidding. | 确实如此 |
[09:20] | Warden, | 监狱长 |
[09:23] | at the execution, | 行刑时 |
[09:25] | there was a man in the viewing room. | 观刑室有个人 |
[09:29] | Just wondering if you | 我在想 你有没有 |
[09:30] | or anyone in the prison had spoken to him. | 或者其他人有跟他说过话 |
[09:32] | Well, according to this, | 恩… 根据这个纪录 |
[09:36] | those present were your brother, | 恩… 在场的人有你弟弟 |
[09:39] | his attorney and three reporters, | 律师 以及三个记者 |
[09:41] | two women and a man. | 两女一男 |
[09:43] | The man, | 那个男的 |
[09:45] | who was he? | 是谁? |
[09:46] | He was from The Headline Press. | 恩… 他是头条报社的 |
[09:50] | William Prall. | 维·珀尔 |
[09:51] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[09:53] | No. | 不 |
[10:03] | Guard. | 警卫 |
[10:14] | Hold it steady, please. | 请拿稳一点 |
[10:16] | What exactly are you looking for in all that ink? | 你到底在找什么? |
[10:19] | A new way out of here. | 找出去的路 |
[10:21] | You don’t know those plans by now? | 你现在还不清楚所有的计划? |
[10:23] | No. | 不 |
[10:24] | Memorizing it would be like memorizing the phone book. | 记它就好比记电话本 |
[10:28] | Yeah, but why not just tat up Route 66? | 是吗 为什么不走66号线? |
[10:30] | Contingencies. | 意外发现 |
[10:34] | Contingencies? | 意外发现?! |
[10:36] | You saying you found another way? | 你是说你找到了另一条路? |
[10:39] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[10:40] | What do you mean, maybe? | 你什么意思 “或许”? |
[10:42] | There’s always been another way, | 总是会有另外一条路的 |
[10:44] | but it’s suicide. | 但那相当于自杀 |
[10:57] | Man, I’m so cold my hands are stinging. | 伙计 太冷了 我的手指都冻僵了 |
[11:00] | You know what they say about weather in the Midwest, | 你知道他们对中西部的天气怎么说的吗? |
[11:02] | if you don’t like it, | 如果你不喜欢 |
[11:04] | wait an hour. | 等一个小时看看 |
[11:07] | We’re still going out through the infirmary | 我们还得经过医务室出去 |
[11:10] | and we’re still going to do it from the guards’ room. | 我们还得从警卫室开始 |
[11:12] | It’s just the in-between that’s gonna have to change. | 只是中间的计划有所改变 |
[11:14] | Now wait a minute. Why are you changing the plan, man? | 慢着 为什么要改变计划? |
[11:17] | We’re already through that room beneath the infirmary. | 我们已经通到医务室下面的房间了 |
[11:18] | That’s all we gotta do is get through that pipe | 我们只需要打通管道 |
[11:19] | and we’re home free. | 就能自由回家了 |
[11:21] | There’s a reason they replaced it | 他们换管子是有原因的 |
[11:22] | with a 12-inch pipe, Darwin. | 我的达尔文 那是12寸直径的管子 |
[11:24] | People can’t get through it. | 人是穿不过的 |
[11:25] | The only way we’re getting into that infirmary | 进入医务室的唯一通道 |
[11:27] | is from beneath. | 是从下面进去 |
[11:28] | We’re going to have to find another way. | 我们得找另外一条道 |
[11:32] | The psych ward? | 精神病区? |
[11:33] | It’s the only building that shares a subsurface line with the infirmary. | 那是唯一跟医务室共用地下道的建筑 |
[11:37] | You telling me, | 你是说 |
[11:38] | to get to the infirmary | 要进到医务室 |
[11:40] | we gotta go through the whack shack? | 我们得经过疯子窝? |
[11:42] | Unless you got a better idea. | 除非你有更好的点子 |
[11:44] | And there’s a subsurface line | 这条地下管道 |
[11:45] | that runs from the guards’ room to the psych ward? | 从警卫室通到精神病区 |
[11:48] | Sort of. | 差不多 |
[11:50] | Oh, whoa, whoa. What do you mean “sort of”? | 恩… “差不多”是什么意思? |
[11:52] | We can go into that hole in the guards’ room. | 我们从警卫室的洞进去 |
[11:54] | About 40 yards up Route 66, there’s a grate and | 沿着66号线40码处有一个壁炉 |
[11:56] | that’ll get us halfway there. | 那里差不多有一半路程了 |
[11:58] | And what about the rest of the way? | 剩下的路线怎么办? |
[12:00] | We gotta do it above ground. | 得从地上走 |
[12:01] | Oh, so it’s just a bunch of cons taking a stroll in the middle of the night | 噢 一帮囚犯在午夜溜达 |
[12:04] | for all the guards to see? | 好让所有的警卫都看到 |
[12:06] | Yep. | 是的 |
[12:09] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[12:10] | It is suicide. | 这是在自杀 |
[12:17] | This grate that you’re talking about, | 你说的炉子 |
[12:21] | it’s hidden, right, partner? | 是隐藏的 对吧 伙计? |
[12:23] | The COs can’t see it. | 警卫们看不到 |
[12:24] | Not exactly. | 不完全对 |
[12:26] | Well, where is it? | 那它在哪? |
[12:27] | You’re standing on it. | 在你站着的地方 |
[12:33] | Oh, hell no. | 你不会吧 |
[12:34] | When we come up out of that ground there, | 我们一从地面爬上来 |
[12:35] | that tower there, | 那边的塔… |
[12:38] | that tower there, | 那边的塔… |
[12:41] | that tower behind me | 我们后面的塔 |
[12:43] | is gonna see us. | 都会看到我们 |
[12:44] | We’ll be like ducks in a shooting range. | 我们就像是他们射程范围内的鸭子 |
[12:46] | -You feel me? -Hurry it up, cons. | -明白了我的意思么? -动作快点 伙计们 |
[12:48] | Your plan sucks, snowflake. | 你的计划真滥 |
[13:14] | I gotta go back into the walls tonight. | 我今晚得再回到洞里 |
[13:17] | Why? | 干什么? |
[13:18] | I gotta get over to psych ward, | 我得穿越到精神病区去 |
[13:19] | familiarize myself with the pipes beneath, | 熟悉一下地下的管道分布 |
[13:22] | make sure we can get through. | 确保我们能穿过去 |
[13:25] | I don’t know, Michael. | 我不知道 迈克尔 |
[13:27] | C-Note’s got a point. | 诺尔说的没错 |
[13:28] | We come up in the middle of that yard, | 我们一爬上那院子 |
[13:31] | we’re sitting ducks. | 就只能等死了 |
[13:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:46] | I might have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[13:51] | My family and I | 我和我的家人 |
[13:56] | are more than dismayed by Judge Kessler’s decision | 对柯尔斯法官 |
[13:57] | to allow the exhumation of my brother. | 允许对我弟弟进行尸检的决定 感到非常失望 |
[14:01] | This stunt by Lincoln Burrows’ defense counsel | 林肯的辩护律师们所作出的惊人举动 |
[14:05] | is an affront and an insult to the memory of my brother, | 是对我弟弟的一个公然冒犯和侮辱 |
[14:10] | a good man who tried to make positive change in this country. | 我弟弟是个积极致力于改善国家的好人 |
[14:14] | This is being done in the name | 这次行为 |
[14:17] | of trying to release a convicted killer from prison. | 是在企图释放一个杀人犯的名义下进行的 |
[14:24] | Steadman asked for a green burial. | 好一个”绿色葬礼” |
[14:27] | No embalming, biodegradable coffin. | 无防腐处理 可生物降解棺材 |
[14:30] | It’s very environmentally aware. | 非常具有环保意识 |
[14:33] | Or smart, if you don’t want the body to be identified. | 或者聪明到不想让尸体被辨认出来 |
[14:39] | We haven’t hung in months and now you want a favor? | 我们好几个月没见 现在你要我帮忙 |
[14:42] | You know I love you, cuz, but that’s a big ask. | 你知道我爱你 表弟 但那是很大的一个忙 |
[14:46] | I gotta say no. | 我不能答应 |
[14:48] | You can’t say no. | 你不能不答应 |
[14:50] | Whatever. | 不管怎样 |
[14:51] | If my mom, or worse, your mom knows | 如果我妈妈 或者更糟 让你妈知道 |
[14:53] | I did anything in here to get you in trouble, forget it. | 我做了让你惹麻烦的事 你还是算了吧 |
[14:56] | I’m in prison, pendejo.How much trouble can I get into? | 我是在监狱 得尔 还能惹怎么麻烦 |
[14:59] | A lot. | 有很多 天.. |
[15:01] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[15:03] | Like hell I do. | 我怎么欠你 |
[15:04] | It’s your turn, not mine. | 你欠我才对 |
[15:05] | Miss Mangini’s broken window. | 明恩小姐被打碎的玻璃 |
[15:07] | The Terrado sisters? | 那对姐妹的 |
[15:10] | Your brother’s “lost” El Camino. | 你弟弟的失踪 |
[15:13] | The church collection basket. | 哦 还有教堂的筹款箱 |
[15:15] | The donkey. | 那头驴子 |
[15:23] | We took an oath, bro | 我们发过誓的 老兄 |
[15:25] | Don’t make me break it. | 别让我反悔 |
[15:30] | Come on, Linc,we want to catch batting practice. | 快 林肯 我们要赶上击球训练 |
[15:36] | Let’s hurry. Take my hand. | 快 抓住我的手 |
[15:44] | Great seats, huh? | 位置不错吧? |
[15:47] | See Number 11 over there? | 看到那个11号了吗? |
[15:48] | Keep your eye on him. | 盯着他 |
[15:50] | Watch him closely. | 看清楚了 |
[16:03] | You got it? | 你拿到了? |
[16:05] | Where is it? | 在哪儿? |
[16:07] | Oh, he’s cool. | 哦 他不要紧 |
[16:11] | You get caught with this, they’ll kill you. | 如果穿这个被抓 他们会杀了你的 |
[16:14] | Hey, and I need this back by morning. | 嘿 明早前这个要还给我 |
[16:17] | They’ll know if something like that is missing. | 像这样的东西丢失掉 他们很快就会发现的 |
[16:19] | And, cuz, | 还有 表弟… |
[16:21] | now you owe me. | …现在你欠我 |
[16:54] | Hey, you dropped something. | 嘿 你掉东西了 |
[16:57] | Does that say “Iraq”? | 上面写着”伊拉克”? |
[16:59] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:16] | Let’s look busy. | 我们装作忙一点 |
[17:18] | What the hell? | 这是什么? |
[17:22] | Oh, shoot. | 噢 老天… |
[17:25] | Damn, bro, what did you do? | 天 你干了什么? |
[17:28] | It’s the cement we dug up. | 这是我们挖出来的水泥 |
[17:35] | My God, you cons are slower than a spelling bee full of stutterers. | 我的天 你们的动作比一个结巴的家伙 拼写单词还慢 |
[17:41] | You all think you can slow-walk this job? | 你们以为你们可以磨洋工 |
[17:43] | Play grab-ass in here? | 在这玩玩? |
[17:44] | Drag it out for months? | 拖个几个月的? |
[17:48] | Get to work. | 干活去 |
[17:49] | You got it, boss. | 我们明白 头儿 |
[17:52] | How about it, eight ball? | 你觉得怎样 8号球? |
[17:57] | Get to work. | 干活去 |
[18:00] | Oh, you know, boss, | 哦 你知道 头儿 |
[18:01] | my leg fell asleep. | 我的一条腿有点不听使唤 |
[18:04] | You disobeying me, convict? | 你敢违抗我的命令? |
[18:06] | The man said get to work. | 他叫你干活去 |
[18:08] | What the hell is your problem, old head? | 你老头有毛病啊?! |
[18:11] | My problem is young con punks | 我对年轻的囚犯渣子是有意见 |
[18:13] | who don’t know how things work around here. | 太不懂这儿的规矩了 |
[18:15] | Construction’s a sweet gig. | 建筑工是个好差事 |
[18:17] | You wanna clean toilets, be my guest. | 你想扫厕所 去啊! |
[18:20] | Otherwise, grab a hammer. | 不想的话 拿起你的锤子来 |
[18:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:24] | Still got some piss and vinegar in those old veins, | 姜还是老的辣 |
[18:25] | huh, Charles? | 你说对吧 查尔? |
[18:29] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[18:38] | Close one, huh? | 很险吧 恩? |
[18:50] | -Oh, man. -What are we gonna do with this? | -天 -你们说怎么办 |
[18:56] | It was Ole Miss, right? Ole Miss? | 是密西西比大学 对吧 密西西比大学? |
[18:59] | Nah, it was a Midwestern school. | 不是 是一所中西部的学校 |
[19:01] | -Iowa. -No, not lowa. | -衣阿华 -不 不是衣阿华 |
[19:03] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[19:05] | Hey, Bagwell. | 嘿 博格威尔 |
[19:14] | Hey, do you know | 嘿 你知道 |
[19:16] | 阿特·施里切特是哪个学校球队的? what school 阿特·施里切特 played for? | |
[19:21] | Not really sure there, boss. | 不大清楚 头 |
[19:28] | I really ain’t much of a football guy, boss. | 我不太懂橄榄球 头 |
[19:31] | Too much violence. | 太多暴力 |
[19:32] | Come on, you know the guy I’m talking about. | 你拜托 你知道我在说谁 |
[19:34] | 阿特·施里切特 那个四分卫 阿特·施里切特, the quarterback, | |
[19:36] | got nailed for gambling. | 赌球大热门 |
[19:37] | No, doesn’t really ring a bell. | 真的不怎么有印象 |
[19:39] | Bet if I asked you what his ass looked like, you’d remember. | 我敢说如果我再问问 |
[19:42] | Hey, maybe someone in the brain trust knows. | 里面或许有人会知道 |
[19:48] | Hold on, I just want to figure this out. | 等等 我只想弄弄清楚 |
[19:50] | -It’s driving me crazy. -Ohio State! | -都快把我想疯了 -俄亥俄州立大学 |
[19:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[20:00] | He was a Buckeye. | 他是俄亥俄州人 |
[20:03] | You’re not completely worthless, after all. | 你还不至于一无是处 |
[20:14] | How’s your stomach? | 你的胃怎么样? |
[20:15] | Any more vomiting? | 还想吐吗? |
[20:18] | Just nauseous. | 有点头晕 |
[20:19] | Must be the nerves. | 一定是神经问题 |
[20:21] | That’s understandable, considering. | 这可以理解 |
[20:22] | I can give you something for it. | 我给你开点药 |
[20:24] | No, that’s fine. | 不用了 我没事 |
[20:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:30] | You let me know if there’s anything you need. | 需要什么跟我说就行了 |
[20:33] | Can I ask you a question, Doc? | 可以问个问题吗 医生? |
[20:36] | Yeah. What? | 当然.说吧? |
[20:38] | With all that went down yesterday, head pounding, | 昨天发生了那么多事 头部发涨 |
[20:40] | heart racing, could that cause me | 心跳加快 会导致我看到一些 |
[20:42] | to see something that wasn’t there? | 并不存在的东西吗? |
[20:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:45] | Yeah, anxiety attacks are often accompanied by | 是的 焦虑会经常性的伴随着 |
[20:47] | flashes of light, black spots… | 闪光 黑斑… |
[20:49] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[20:51] | I saw someone in the viewing room. | 我看到观刑室里有人 |
[20:53] | There were people there. | 那里确实有人 |
[20:56] | This person couldn’t have been there. | 这个人本不应该出现在那儿 |
[20:59] | Yeah, Lincoln, you’ve heard of, | 是的 林肯 你听说过 恩 |
[21:02] | post-traumatic stress disorder, right? | 创伤后神经紊乱 对吗? |
[21:04] | -Yeah. -I’m gonna call you a prime candidate. | -对 -我想你就是这样一种情况 |
[21:07] | I don’t think a lot of people | 我知道没几个人 |
[21:09] | have been through what you just did. | 经历过你所遭受的一切 |
[21:10] | So if you thought you saw someone, | 所以 如果你 如果你觉得你看到了某个人 |
[21:13] | it’s possible that it was your subconscious | 可能是 你的潜意识 |
[21:16] | giving you what you wanted, | 提供了你所需的 |
[21:17] | whoever it was that | 不管是谁 |
[21:19] | you wanted to be there with you | 你希望那个人在那儿 |
[21:21] | in that moment to comfort you. | 给你的心灵带来抚慰 |
[21:27] | Who was it you thought you saw? | 你觉得自己看到谁了? |
[21:31] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢 医生 |
[21:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:38] | Sure thing. | 我该做的 |
[21:54] | Seen a lot of rackets in my time, | 我这辈子见的东西多了 |
[21:57] | but if you’re doing what I think you’re doing | 但如果你用名信片所做的事 |
[21:59] | with those postcards, | 符合我现在脑中所想的 |
[22:00] | yours definitely takes the cake. | 你还真有点让人意外 |
[22:03] | Yeah, how about saving the small talk, old head, | 是啊 这种闲聊就免了吧 老头 |
[22:05] | ’cause you and I ain’t got nothing in common. | 因为你和我没什么共同语言 |
[22:07] | What do you do? | 你在干什么? |
[22:10] | Write them here and then send them to a pal in Iraq | 把明信片寄到你伊拉克的朋友 |
[22:13] | and have him mail them your wife’s way? | 然后叫他转寄给你的妻子? |
[22:17] | You know, why don’t you just shut your word hole? | 你就闭上你的嘴吧 |
[22:18] | ‘Cause you don’t know nothing about my racket. | 你不了解我的生活 |
[22:21] | A con pretending he ain’t in the hole to his family. | 一个囚犯假装他不是家里的累赘 |
[22:24] | I seen that once or twice. But Iraq? | 我见过一两个 但伊拉克? |
[22:27] | Yeah, you the one to talk. | 是啊 你说完了没 |
[22:30] | Dede, is that your wife | 迪迪 是你老婆 |
[22:32] | or your kid? | 还是你的孩子? |
[22:34] | Now you listen, | 你听着 |
[22:36] | I don’t even want you to say her name in this prison. | 我不想听到你在监狱里说她的名字 |
[22:39] | You feel me? | 明白了吗? |
[22:42] | A daughter. | 是女儿 |
[22:43] | Definitely a daughter. | 肯定是女儿 |
[22:49] | Yeah, what do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[22:51] | ‘Cause I got one myself. | 因为我也有一个女儿 |
[22:53] | You know, | 你知道… |
[22:55] | after you break outside these walls, | 一旦你们越过这道城墙 |
[22:58] | that’s the first place they’re gonna look for you.Family. | 那将是他们要去找的第一个地方 家庭 |
[23:01] | Now why is it you think | 你为什么认为 |
[23:05] | that I’m that dumb that I would go directly there? | 我会愚蠢到直接去那儿? |
[23:08] | ‘Cause that’s exactly the first place I’m gonna go. | 因为那正是我要去的第一个地方 |
[23:14] | Turns out maybe we got something in common after all. | 看来我们还是有共同语言的 |
[23:30] | See Number 11 over there? | 看到11号了吗? |
[23:32] | Keep your eye on him. | 盯着他 |
[23:33] | Watch him closely. | 看清楚了 |
[23:36] | Mid-level reliever at best. | 中场的最棒选手 |
[23:38] | But he’s always working at it. | 但他还是那么努力 |
[23:40] | That’s why he’s your old man’s favorite player. | 这正是你老爹这么喜欢他的原因 |
[23:42] | Work ethic. | 敬业精神 |
[23:55] | William Prall. | 维·珀尔 |
[23:58] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[24:03] | The pipe system beneath the psych ward is… | 精神病区下面的管道… |
[24:06] | Well, it’s complex. | 恩 有点复杂 |
[24:08] | Be real easy to get lost. | 很容易迷失方向 |
[24:11] | How complex can it be? | 怎么个复杂法? |
[24:14] | Very. | 非常复杂 |
[24:18] | When they built this place in 1858, the pipes were lead. | 在1858年建造这作监狱的时候 管道用的是铅材料 |
[24:21] | A century later, they discovered lead was a health risk | 一个世纪后 人们发现铅对人体有害 |
[24:24] | so they went to copper. | 于是转用铜管 |
[24:25] | They never removed the lead pipes. | 但他们从没把铅管道拆除 |
[24:27] | Cost too much. | 费用太高 |
[24:29] | There’s thousands of yards of the stuff still down there. | 底下的老管道足足有几千码长 |
[24:31] | And then a few years ago, they switched to industrial plastic. | 没过几年 管道又换成了工业塑料管 |
[24:34] | Again, it was cheaper just to lay it over the old stuff. | 为了节省费用 新管道布置在旧管道上面 |
[24:37] | If I make a wrong turn down there tonight, | 如果我今晚弄错方向 |
[24:40] | I won’t make it back by count. | 很可能就不能按时回来了 |
[24:43] | Well, you won’t make the wrong turn, right? | 你不会走错的 对吗? |
[27:17] | I don’t believe my eyes. | 真不敢相信 |
[27:20] | One of the blues actually coming into psych ward. | 穿蓝制服的也会光顾精神病区 |
[27:23] | I gotta hit the head and I didn’t want to walk all the way | 是的 我得用一下洗手间 不想跑老远 |
[27:27] | back to A-wing. | 回A区再用 |
[27:28] | Mind if I use your facilities? | 介意我用一下你们的吗? |
[27:30] | Yeah, be my guest. | 当然欢迎了 |
[27:34] | I don’t know why you guys are so scared of the whack shack. | 我不知道你们这些家伙为什么这么怕精神病区 |
[27:39] | I mean, between the killers and the crazies, | 我是说 在杀人犯和疯子之间选的话 |
[27:40] | I’ll take the crazies. | 我选择疯子 |
[27:42] | Because if a crazy steps out of line, | 因为如果疯子乱来 |
[27:43] | all I gotta do is shoot him with 40 cc’s of “shut your trap” | 我所要做的只是给他们注射40CC的催眠剂 |
[27:46] | and it’s beddy-bye. | 并且”晚安” |
[27:48] | So, which way is the bathroom? | 恩 洗手间往哪边走? |
[27:51] | Down the hall, through the door, make a right. | 沿着走廊 穿过门 向右拐 |
[30:59] | Hey, blue. | 嘿 蓝制服的 |
[31:00] | What you doing down here? | 你在那儿干什么? |
[31:02] | Hey. I was just looking for the bathroom. | 嘿. 恩… 我只是在找洗手间 |
[31:06] | Down here? | 在这儿找? |
[31:07] | Yeah. You said down the hall, through the door | 是的 你说 沿着走廊 穿过门 |
[31:10] | and to the left. | 向左拐 |
[31:11] | No, I said through the door and make a right. | 不 我说穿过门向右拐 |
[31:15] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[31:20] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[31:30] | Blue! Hold up! | 蓝制服! 等等 |
[31:34] | Don’t you still gotta take a leak? | 你不是要上厕所吗? |
[31:36] | Yeah. Which way was that again? | 是啊 往那边走来着? |
[31:40] | With decomposition this extensive, | 腐烂到这种程度 |
[31:43] | the most accurate identification tool | 最精确的辨认方法 |
[31:45] | is dental records. | 是牙齿鉴定 |
[31:47] | We made an imprint of the deceased’s teeth | 我们给死者的牙做了齿模 |
[31:50] | and compared them to the dental records | 并将它与特伦斯·斯蒂德曼的 |
[31:52] | of Terrence Steadman. | 牙齿记录做了比较 |
[31:53] | And? | 结果呢? |
[31:54] | They were a perfect match. | 完全吻合 |
[31:58] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[32:00] | That can’t be Terrence Steadman. | 这不可能是特伦斯·斯蒂德曼 |
[32:01] | If you like, you can bring in | 如果你们喜欢可以请别的 |
[32:04] | a forensic examiner of your own choosing to examine the body. | 医生来做鉴定 |
[32:06] | But I can tell you now, | 不过我现在就可以告诉你 |
[32:09] | they’ll come to the same conclusion that I have. | 他们得出的结论和我的肯定一样 |
[32:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:22] | I hope you’re proud of this. | 希望这样你们总满意了 |
[32:27] | You’ve gotten your pound of flesh. | 尸体也挖了 |
[32:30] | Are you done now? | 搞完了吗? |
[32:33] | Or would you like to hurt my family some more? | 或者你们想继续伤害我的家庭? |
[32:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:14] | Hey, Mack, you there? | 嘿 麦可 在吗? |
[34:16] | Yeah. | 在 |
[34:17] | What’s your 20? | 20区怎样? |
[34:18] | I gotta stop by maintenance real quick. | 我很快查一下 |
[34:20] | I’ll be up in a minute. | 马上上来 |
[35:13] | You okay? | 你不要紧吧? |
[35:17] | I’m burned. | 我被烫伤了 |
[35:21] | All right, help me take this off. | 帮我把衣服脱掉 |
[35:24] | No, it’s like, burned to your skin. | 不行啊 都烫到你的皮了 |
[35:25] | Take it off. | 脱吧 |
[35:26] | Are you kidding me? I can’t. It’s melted into your skin. | 不行 衣服都粘着你的皮了 |
[35:29] | If the guards catch me wearing this, I’m a dead man. | 如果被警卫发现我穿着这个我就死定了 |
[35:31] | Bro, it’s just not… | 老兄 这只是… |
[35:32] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[35:34] | Please do it. | 动手脱吧 |
[35:39] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[35:41] | One, | 一… |
[35:42] | two… | 二… |
[36:02] | Michael, it’s Sara. | 迈克尔 我是莎拉 |
[36:03] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[36:04] | Groggy. | 晕晕的 |
[36:06] | It’s the anesthesia. | 麻醉剂的缘故 |
[36:12] | Why did I have anesthesia? | 为什么给我打麻醉? |
[36:14] | We had to perform a procedure. | 我们不得不进行手术 |
[36:19] | So, you got so sick of Scofield’s smart mouth | 你是不是觉得人家大学生比你们聪明 |
[36:24] | that you decided to deep fry him, is that it? | 想整整他 是吗? |
[36:26] | I didn’t do anything to him, I swear. | 我什么都没干 我发誓 |
[36:28] | Let’s review. | 让我们回顾一下 |
[36:30] | A locked cell. | 一间封闭的牢房 |
[36:32] | Two inmates. | 两个囚犯 |
[36:34] | One gets branded | 一个被打上了烙印 |
[36:35] | like a South Dakota steer. | 就像南达科他州的公牛一样 |
[36:37] | You think we should call Matlock in on this one? | 我们是不是要把麦尔拉克叫来? |
[36:42] | -Who’s Matlock? -Fernando, | -麦尔拉克? -费尔南多 |
[36:45] | you’re only going to make things more difficult | 你不合作的话 |
[36:47] | if you don’t cooperate. | 只会让事情变得更糟 |
[36:48] | I told you I didn’t burn him. | 我说了我没有烫他 |
[36:50] | I found him like that. | 我发现他的时候就这样了 |
[36:52] | You found him like that. | 你发现他这个样子? |
[36:54] | He was acting kind of weird when we lined up for final count. | 最后点到的时候他表现得很怪异 |
[36:57] | He was sweating, you know? | 他在不停的流汗 你知道的 |
[36:58] | But he’s not a big talker anyway, | 他话也不太多 |
[37:00] | so I didn’t think much of it. | 所以我也没怎么在意 |
[37:01] | Middle of the night, | 午夜时分 |
[37:04] | I get up, you know, to shake hands with the president, | 我起床上厕所 |
[37:06] | and there he is, face down on the floor. | 发现他已经面朝下躺在地板上了 |
[37:11] | My ass. | 狗… 屁 |
[37:13] | Ask him yourself when the doc’s done with him. | 医生那边好了以后你们可以问他本人 |
[37:15] | I didn’t touch him. | 我碰都没碰他 |
[37:22] | Painkillers? | 止痛药 |
[37:24] | How bad is it? | 很糟吗? |
[37:27] | I’d take the pills. | 快吃药吧 |
[37:30] | Do I get to see it? | 我能看看伤口吗? |
[37:31] | No, bandage stays on for now. | 不行 现在正上着绷带 |
[37:33] | Take your pills. | 吃药吧 |
[37:37] | Your cellmate do this to you? | 你室友干的? |
[37:41] | Sucre? | 苏克雷? |
[37:42] | No. | 不是 |
[37:44] | Who did? | 谁干的? |
[37:48] | This is the part where I don’t answer you. | 这我不能告诉你 |
[37:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:56] | I’ll have you sent back to your cell. | 我派人送你回房去 |
[38:01] | All yours. | 归你了 |
[38:14] | Hey, Katie, it’s me. | 嘿 凯莉 是我 |
[38:15] | Listen, can you come up to my office for a second? | 听着 恩 你能来一下我办公室吗? |
[38:18] | I got something I wanna show you. | 我有点东西要给你看 |
[38:19] | What the hell am I gonna do now? | 这下我怎么办? |
[38:21] | -I’m a dead man. -I’m sorry, cuz. | -我死定了 -很抱歉 表兄 |
[38:24] | It was an accident. | 是个意外 |
[38:26] | Bull’s gonna see this and flip his lid. | 布伦看到这个会发飙的 |
[38:28] | Hey, slim! | 嘿 啊胖! |
[38:29] | You got my uni ready? | 我的制服准备好了吗? |
[38:31] | There’s been a bit of a problem, boss. | 出了点小问题 头儿 |
[38:34] | What the hell is this? | 他妈的这是什么? |
[38:36] | I left the iron on it too long. | 我把熨斗忘在上面太久了 |
[38:39] | You are as stupid as you are fat, | 你这家伙有多胖就有多蠢 |
[38:41] | do you know that, D-cups? | 知道吗 D罩杯? |
[38:43] | My new shirt’s coming out of your kick. | 这件新衬衣得从你的工资里扣 |
[38:49] | You’re gonna tell me right now. | 你现在得告诉我 |
[38:50] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么? |
[38:52] | What the hell you got going on | 到底发生了什么事 |
[38:53] | that’s got you burning up guard suits? | 让这件衣服烫成这个样子? |
[38:55] | Trust me, primo. The less you know, the better. | 相信我 你知道的越少越好 |
[39:12] | Any news? | 有消息吗? |
[39:13] | No. | 没 |
[39:15] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[39:16] | Testing takes a couple of days. | 化验需要几天时间 |
[39:20] | What do you remember of Dad? | 你还记得我爸爸吗? |
[39:22] | Your dad? | 你爸爸? |
[39:23] | I didn’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[39:25] | Your mom said some pretty horrible stuff about him | 我们小时候 你妈妈经常说一些 |
[39:28] | when we were growing up. | 有关他的不好的话 |
[39:29] | I think I saw him | 我想我看到他了 |
[39:31] | when I was in the chair. | 当我在电椅上的时候 |
[39:32] | Lincoln. | 林肯… |
[39:35] | It was him. | 是他 |
[39:36] | I know it was. | 我知道是他 |
[39:38] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[39:39] | You haven’t seen his face in 30 years. | 你已经有30年没见过他了 |
[39:42] | The name that was used, | 登记用的名字 |
[39:43] | Willie Prall. | 维·珀尔 |
[39:44] | -So? -It’s the name of this guy who threw for Chicago back in the day. | -怎么说? -这家伙是当时芝加哥的棒球手 |
[39:48] | Dad and me were really into him | 老爸和我很喜欢他 |
[39:49] | but I’d forgotten all about him. | 但我都差点忘记了 |
[39:51] | It’s really weird. | 真的很怪 |
[39:56] | Been having these dreams, memories, | 那些梦 回忆 |
[39:56] | You never even got started. | 你连开始的机会都没有 |
[39:57] | things I guess I suppressed when he left.But… | 以及老爸离开事的那些事 但… |
[40:01] | This man who came to the execution, | 这个来观刑的家伙 |
[40:04] | how do you know he used that name? | 你怎么知道他用那个名字的? |
[40:05] | Pope told me. | 珀尔告诉我的 |
[40:07] | Was that before or after you had the dream? | 是在你做梦之前还是做梦之后? |
[40:12] | Look, I’m sorry, okay? | 听着 我很抱歉 好吗? |
[40:15] | I don’t mean to challenge what you’re saying, | 我不是想怀疑你说的一切 |
[40:18] | but your dad’s been MIA almost your entire life. | 但你爸爸早就在你的生命里消失了 |
[40:21] | I know what I saw, V. | 我知道我看见了 |
[40:25] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我看见了 |
[40:34] | This is the security camera footage of the courthouse | 这是法庭的安全摄像机拍到的 |
[40:37] | from the night that Judge Kessler got those documents.Now, check out this guy. | 就在柯尔斯法官获得那些文件的那晚 看看这个家伙 |
[40:42] | He is very skilled. | 他相当的专业 |
[40:45] | He moves casually enough to avoid suspicion. | 他走的很随意 不易引起别人的怀疑 |
[40:47] | You see how he shifts his hat | 看到他转弯时移动帽子的动作了吗? |
[40:50] | when he turns corners to hide his face? | 为了挡住他的脸? |
[40:52] | He knows exactly where those cameras are. | 他很清楚这些摄像机的位置 |
[40:57] | Wait. Right there. | 等等 打住 |
[40:59] | See that reflection? | 看到反光了吗? |
[41:00] | Rewind it. Rewind it. | 倒带 倒带 |
[41:04] | Right. Can you blow that up | 对 能放大吗? |
[41:17] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[41:19] | What? | 什么? |
[41:21] | I know that guy. | 我认识他 |
[41:28] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[41:30] | It was fused into Michael Scofield’s skin. | 这是迈克尔·斯科菲尔德皮肤里的东西 |
[41:32] | I removed it during the débridement procedure. | 手术的时候我弄出来的 |
[41:34] | And what about it? | 有什么问题吗? |
[41:37] | Well, this fabric | 这纤维 |
[41:38] | doesn’t come from a standard issue prison uniform. | 不是囚犯制服的材料 |
[41:39] | Where’d it come from then? | 那它从哪里来的? |
[41:41] | As far as I can tell, a guard’s uniform. | 我觉得是警卫制服上的 |
[41:56] | Open on 40! | 打开40号门! |
[42:01] | Close 40! | 关上! |
[42:07] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[42:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[42:40] | The blueprints,the ones we need to | 蓝图 我们用来 |
[42:43] | get from the psych ward to the infirmary, | 穿越精神病区达到医务室的路线… |
[42:46] | our map out of here, | 带我们离开这儿的地图… |
[42:50] | they’re gone. | 没有了 |