时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Rough night? | 难熬的一晚吧? |
[00:07] | I got your message. What’s the problem? | 我收到你的留言了 出什么事儿了? |
[00:11] | Lost my keys. | 我的钥匙丢了 |
[00:13] | Where’d you find them? | 在哪找到的? |
[00:15] | Four feet that way. | 就几尺远的地方 |
[00:17] | Must’ve dropped them. | 我一定是掉在那了 |
[00:21] | How you doing? It’s been a while. | 你最近怎样? 有好一会儿不见了 |
[00:23] | Fine. How are you? | 还行 你呢? |
[00:25] | Cold. | 冷 |
[00:28] | Man, I… | 我 阿 |
[00:30] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我得和你谈点事儿 |
[00:32] | -Grab some lunch at Fascetti’s? -I have to get back to work. | -一块儿吃午饭吧? -我得赶回去工作 |
[00:35] | Speaking of which,I heard you got fired a few weeks ago. | 说起工作 我听说你几周前被解雇了 |
[00:39] | What was it this time? | 这次又怎么回事? |
[00:41] | You really want to know? | 你真想知道? |
[00:43] | Or are you just enjoying the view from your high horse? | 亦或是你喜欢这种居高临下的感觉? |
[00:46] | You know what I want? | 知道我要什么吗? |
[00:48] | To not have to be the older brother to my older brother. | 我不想让人感觉我比你大似的 |
[01:10] | What you doing here, Crab? | 你在这干什么 克拉勃? |
[01:12] | Long time no see, Mr. Linc.Where you been? | 好久不见了 林肯先生 都去哪了? |
[01:14] | Here and there. | 乱逛 |
[01:19] | I’m gonna get your 90 grand, all right? | 我马上就还你那9万块 行了吗 |
[01:21] | Oh, relax, man,that debt already been paid. | 别紧张 伙计 已经有人替你付了 |
[01:23] | By who? | 谁付的? |
[01:24] | Someone who likes to do people favors. | 一个喜欢帮助别人的人 |
[01:29] | I don’t know what it is you think you’re getting | 我不知道你想得到什么 |
[01:31] | but let’s be clear about something. | 但有些事我还是得说清楚 |
[01:32] | It’s gonna be a few days before I get the money lined up. | 筹到钱可能还得再等几天 |
[01:34] | Let’s not kid ourselves. | 别开玩笑了 |
[01:36] | You can’t get anywhere near that kind of money. | 你弄不到那么多钱的 |
[01:39] | So let’s talk about what you can do for me. | 还是考虑一下你能为我做些什么吧 |
[01:43] | Allies are like family.We have disagreements, | 同盟国就好比是你的家人 虽时有矛盾发生 |
[01:47] | but we always seem to smooth things out by Thanksgiving. | 但感恩节那天总能把任何事情都抛在脑后 |
[01:50] | Okay, if you had to choose, | 好了 如果要你选的话 |
[01:53] | Vice President Reynolds or Kathy in HR? | 你选副总统莱娜斯 还是HR的凯西? |
[01:57] | I’ll take door number three. | 这两个我都不选 |
[01:59] | Come on. If you had to choose. | 如果你必须选一个呢 |
[02:01] | That chick in HR.Michael never cared much for blondes. | HR的那妞 迈克尔从不对金发女郎感兴趣 |
[02:05] | V. | V (维罗妮卡) |
[02:06] | How you doing, Michael? | 你好吗 迈克尔? |
[02:08] | Good. I’m good. How are you? | 好 我还不错 你呢? |
[02:11] | I’m okay.You know, I’m over at Glazer and Ross. | 我还行 知道么 我现在在格雷&罗斯那儿干 |
[02:14] | Lawyer number 97. | 97号律师 |
[02:16] | Benefits are good. | 收入还不错 |
[02:20] | How’s Lincoln? | 林肯怎么样? |
[02:22] | You guys haven’t talked? | 你们俩没联系过? |
[02:24] | No, not for a few years.He kind of dropped off the radar. | 没有 好几年没说过话了 他像失踪了一样 |
[02:27] | How is he? | 他怎样? |
[02:30] | He’s… | 他 |
[02:32] | He’s Linc. | 老样子 |
[02:36] | I don’t care who the guy is. | 不管那家伙是谁 |
[02:38] | I ain’t killing no one. | 我没杀他就是了 |
[02:39] | I must have missed the part where I gave you a choice. | 我一定是听错了 我在给你机会 |
[02:41] | Black leather jacket. | 黑色皮夹克 |
[02:43] | Two buttons down the front,three on each sleeve. | 前面有两颗纽扣 每个袖子上有三颗 |
[02:47] | One missing on his right… No, left arm. | 左袖少了一颗 哦 不 是右边 |
[02:52] | Jeans. Faded. | 褪色牛仔裤 |
[02:55] | Stain on the left knee. | 右膝位置有块油迹 |
[03:01] | He does bad things to good people. | 他干了很多的坏事儿 |
[03:06] | Think of this as a $90,000 bullet. | 想想吧 这颗子弹值9万美金 |
[03:09] | You start fresh, | 你就可以重新开始做人了 |
[03:11] | and you keep me from finding out | 你也不必再顾忌 |
[03:13] | if there’s someone in your life you will do something for. | 我是否还会再来找你的麻烦 |
[03:21] | Oh, I should call you a cab. | 我应该 我应该帮你叫俩出租车 |
[03:26] | You know how you can tell God is a man? | 你知道怎样辨别上帝是男的吗? |
[03:29] | Shoes. | 鞋子 |
[03:33] | Easy. | 小心点 |
[03:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:54] | What? | 什么? |
[03:56] | It’s… | 是 恩 |
[03:59] | You gonna answer it? | 你不接吗? |
[04:04] | He’ll leave a message. | 他会留言的 |
[04:07] | He always does. | 他总这么做的 |
[04:10] | Michael, it’s Linc. | 迈克尔 是林肯 |
[04:12] | I need your help, bro.I’m in something real bad. | 我需要你的帮助 兄弟 事情糟了 |
[04:14] | I can’t get out of it. | 我想我是脱不了身了 |
[04:16] | I need you to straighten me out.My head is all messed up and… | 我要你帮我理理头绪 我现在脑子乱极了 |
[04:20] | Anyway, it’s real important, bro.You gotta call me. | 真的很重要 兄弟 记着一定要回电话 |
[04:23] | You gotta call me now. | 最好就现在 |
[04:35] | I can’t do this. | 我们不能这么做 |
[04:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:49] | I’ll call you a cab. | 我帮你叫辆的士吧 |
[06:35] | Did we get him? | 拍到他了吗? |
[06:36] | I believe we did, partner. | 我想是的 搭档 |
[06:48] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑? |
[06:50] | Nando, we should’ve whooped that guy’s ass. | 南多 我们应该奏扁那小子的 |
[06:54] | Please. Only time I seen you whoop some ass | 你拜托 我只看到你奏过别人一次 |
[06:57] | is when that old man cut in front of you at Arby’s. | 而且那次的那家伙只是插队而已 |
[06:59] | and he was like 102 and blind. | 都已经是个老老头了 还是个瞎子 |
[07:03] | With a plastic hip. | 还装了个假肢 |
[07:05] | Oh, my God. | 哦 老天 |
[07:08] | What? | 怎么了? |
[07:33] | Hey, they’re waiting for you in 4B. | 嘿 他们在4B(房间名)等你 |
[07:35] | Oh, pull his film.I’ll be there in a minute. | 哦 把他的X光片拿过来 我马上就到 |
[07:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:50] | Sergeant Franklin,you never cease to amaze me. | 法兰克军士 你总是带给我惊喜 |
[08:53] | Is there anything you can’t get here? | 有什么东西是你弄不到的吗? |
[08:56] | All right, a deal’s a deal. | 好吧 说话算话 |
[08:58] | Prison guard duty. | 监狱守卫任务 |
[09:00] | Away from the front.Safest place you could be. | 远离前线 最安全的任务 |
[09:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:04] | And my wife and daughter back home thank you too, sir. | 我在家的妻子孩子也会感谢你的 |
[09:17] | These coal seams are pretty significant. | 这些冷焊接线是非常重要的 |
[09:20] | -Hey. -Hi. | -嘿 -好 |
[09:22] | Would you give us a minute? Thanks. | 能让我们单独谈会吗? 谢谢 |
[09:26] | Have you been watching the news? | 看新闻了吗? |
[09:29] | Why? | 干什么? |
[09:30] | It’s Lincoln. | 是关于林肯 |
[09:34] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[09:35] | Terrence Steadman?The Vice President’s brother. | 特伦斯·斯蒂德曼? 副总统的弟弟 |
[09:42] | Do you have any idea what they’re gonna do to you? | 你有没想过他们会怎么处置你? |
[09:44] | I didn’t do it, man. It was a setup.I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 兄弟 这只是个圈套 不是我干的 |
[09:47] | You knew him. | 你认识他 |
[09:48] | -Who? -Steadman. | -谁? -斯蒂德曼 |
[09:50] | No. | 不 |
[09:51] | -You worked for his company. -So what? | -你曾在他公司工作 -那又怎么样? |
[09:53] | From which you were fired a few weeks ago. | 几星期前你在那儿被解雇了 |
[09:54] | I loaded containers in the warehouse.Never met the guy. | 我在货物仓装卸货物的 从没见过这个家伙 |
[09:56] | What the hell, Mike?You sound like one of the damn detectives. | 该死的 迈克尔? 你他妈的好像是个侦探似的 |
[09:59] | -I’m just saying. -You think I did it? | -我只是在说 -你认为是我干的? |
[10:07] | I heard you owe someone 90 grand. | 我听说你欠谁9万块钱 |
[10:13] | -Who told you that? -People talk. | -谁告诉你的? -大家都在说 |
[10:16] | And I know Steadman had a lot of money. | 我知道斯蒂德曼很有钱 |
[10:18] | I may be a lot of things,but I’m not a murderer. | 也许我为人确实不怎么样 但我绝不是杀人犯 |
[10:21] | Then what were you doing in that garage last night? | 那昨晚你在那个车库干什么? |
[10:25] | You admitted to the police you were there. | 你向警察坦白了你去过那儿 |
[10:32] | Honestly, Linc,I don’t know how it’s come to this. | 老实说 林肯 我不知道你怎么会走这一步的 |
[10:37] | And you can’t keep blaming Mom for dying | 你不能老抱怨妈妈死的早 |
[10:39] | and Dad for leaving,because I was there, too. | 爸爸离家的早 因为我也都经历了这些 |
[10:43] | Difference is, I got out. | 区别是 我坚持下来了 |
[10:46] | Mom had life insurance.I took my half, put myself through school. | 我用妈妈的一半寿险金完成了学业 |
[10:52] | What did you do with your half, Linc? | 而你那一半花哪去了 林肯? |
[10:58] | Everything’s not how it looks, Michael. | 事情并非都像表面看到的那样 迈克尔 |
[11:01] | I hope for your sake that’s true. | 希望那是真的 |
[11:04] | Here…Here is where we want the turn to anger. | 这儿 这儿要表现出愤怒 |
[11:08] | Trust me, that won’t be a problem. | 相信我 这没问题 |
[11:10] | Now remember to stress his record as a repeat offender. | 记住强调他的犯罪记录 他是个惯犯 |
[11:14] | We need the public behind us if we want the death penalty. | 要判他死刑 我们需要得到公众的支持 |
[11:20] | And where are we with Governor Tancredi?He has aspirations. He won’t be a problem. | 那我们拿那个唐克雷蒂洲长怎么办?他是个想升官的家伙 他不成问题 |
[11:24] | Thirty seconds,Madam Vice President. | 还有30秒 副总统夫人 |
[11:29] | The papers have already crucified him. | 报纸上全是要处死他的谴责声 |
[11:32] | The police say they got a phone call right after the murder | 警察说案件发生后他们就接到了一个电话 |
[11:34] | from someone claiming they saw Lincoln running from the parking garage. | 是一个声称看到林肯从车库跑出来的家伙打的 |
[11:37] | He was into someone for 90 grand. | 当时他欠债9万块钱 |
[11:38] | What do you need that kind of money for?Drugs, bribes? | 他要那么多钱干什么? 毒品? 贿赂? |
[11:42] | Forget about what you want to be true. | 不要老把他想的那么好 |
[11:43] | Let’s look at this objectively. | 看事情要客观点 |
[11:45] | -Maybe you should too. -I am. | -你也应该客观点 -我就这么做的 |
[11:47] | All right, you know what?I promised I wouldn’t say anything, | 行了 知道吗 我保证我什么都不说 |
[11:49] | but I’m getting tired of you talking about him | 但我已经厌烦了你老这么说他 |
[11:51] | like he’s some guy from the neighborhood that you used to know. | 好像他只是你以前的邻居似的 |
[11:54] | He’s your brother. | 他是你哥哥 |
[11:55] | I know.And I know he helped you out with your dad back in the day, | 我知道 我知道那会儿他还帮过你和你爸爸 |
[11:57] | but you should see the kind of person he is now, | 但你应该看看他现在的样子 |
[11:59] | the kind of people he keeps friends with. | 以及他交往的朋友 |
[12:01] | You want to know what the 90 grand was for? | 你想知道那9万块是用来干什么的吗? |
[12:03] | -I think I do. -You. | -我当然想知道 -你 |
[12:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[12:07] | The money you got when you were 18 years old from your mother’s life insurance | 你18岁时从妈妈的保险金里得到的 |
[12:10] | The money that paid for your degree, | 帮你拿到学位 |
[12:12] | that got you this job,that bought you your loft? | 帮你找到工作 买了大公寓的钱 |
[12:14] | Your mother never had life insurance.That money came from Lincoln. | 你妈妈没有人生保险的 那些钱都是林肯弄来的 |
[12:19] | -How? -He borrowed it. | -怎么弄的? -他借来的 |
[12:21] | He knew it would be tough to pay back, | 他知道钱很难还清 |
[12:23] | but that didn’t matter,because he thought you deserved it. | 但没关系 因为他一直坚信这些是你应该得到的 |
[12:25] | He also knew you’d never accept it if you knew it came from him. | 他也知道 如果让你知道这钱的来源 你是不会要的 |
[12:29] | Michael, | 迈克尔 |
[12:31] | you are where you are because of your brother. | 因为你哥哥 你才会有现在 |
[12:35] | You’re telling me he is where he is because of me? | 你是说是我迫使我哥哥变成这样的? |
[12:47] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:49] | Why didn’t you tell me about the money? | 你为什么不告诉我钱的事? |
[12:52] | -No need to. -Oh, Linc. | -没必要 -林肯 |
[12:55] | Who told you? Veronica? | 谁告诉你的? 维罗妮卡? |
[12:58] | What did she make of all this? About me? | 她对这件事怎么看的? 关于我杀人的事? |
[13:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:04] | Glad she got out when she did, huh? | 幸好她及时抽身了 啊? |
[13:06] | You know how she feels about you. | 你知道她对你的感觉 |
[13:09] | It’s been the same way ever since we were kids. | 在我们小时候就已经存在的了 |
[13:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:17] | Linc, | 林肯 |
[13:20] | -I owe you an apology. -For what? | -我得向你道歉 -干什么? |
[13:24] | The night you called. | 你打电话来的那晚 |
[13:27] | If we’d talked,maybe I could have stopped you. | 如果我接了电话 说不定我就能阻止这一切 |
[13:30] | Hey, hey, hey, hey.This ain’t your fault. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 这不是你的错 |
[13:33] | Then who’s is it? | 那是谁的? |
[13:36] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[13:38] | You need to forget about this. | 忘了这一切吧 |
[13:40] | Move on. Work hard. Do what you do. | 生活还得继续 努力工作 干你应该干的 |
[13:46] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[13:48] | Oh, yes, you can. And you will. | 你当然能 而且你会的 |
[13:58] | Here’s the part I don’t understand. | 有个问题我不太明白 |
[14:01] | All the evidence is lining up in a path that leads directly to you. | 所有的证据都是直接指向你的 |
[14:05] | They say they have you on tape. | 他们甚至有你的录像 |
[14:11] | Pulling the trigger. | 扣动扳机 |
[14:17] | If you didn’t kill Terrence Steadman, | 如果你没有杀特伦斯·斯蒂德曼 |
[14:21] | how the hell did someone make it look like you did? | 谁会让这录像看起来像是你干的? |
[14:30] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[14:31] | Perfect’s a strong word, coz. | 完美是个程度很强的词儿 |
[14:34] | I got strong feelings, bro. | 我有一种很强烈的感觉 兄弟 |
[14:35] | I’m telling you, she might be the one. | 告诉你 她也许就是我的另一半了 |
[14:38] | -She from the block? -Nope. Uptown. Pill Hill. | -她是这区的? -不 菲尔区的 |
[14:43] | You think you could hold on to a girl from the PH? | 你以为你能搞定来自PH的女孩? |
[14:46] | I want to take her out to dinner. | 我想约她吃个饭 |
[14:48] | You’ll see. Someplace real nice. | 等着瞧 我们会去一个很高档的餐厅 |
[14:50] | Come on, Fernando. | 少来了 费尔南多 |
[14:53] | How are you going to afford a place like that? | 那种地方你承受的起吗? |
[15:05] | -Open the drawer! -Hey, hey, okay! | -打开抽屉! -嘿 嘿 好 |
[15:06] | -Open the drawer, cono! -Okay, okay! | -打开抽屉! -好 好! |
[15:08] | -Quick! Quick! -All right, okay! | -快!快!快! -好的 好! |
[15:10] | -Now! -Here. | 快!这里! |
[15:14] | Actually, this is all I need. | 其实 一张就够了 |
[15:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:23] | I appreciate your business, man.I’ll have that in here for you about next week. | 感谢你的帮助 伙计 我下星期会在这里把东西给你的 |
[16:53] | I brought you a gift from the hospital. | 我从医院给你带了个礼物 |
[16:58] | oh!oh! | 哦! 哦 |
[17:01] | I brought you a gift from the hospital. | 我从医院给你带了个礼物 |
[17:05] | I’m telling you, it is like Christmas. | 告诉你吧 这感觉跟过圣诞似的 |
[17:07] | And you work at the North Pole. | 而你 在北极工作 |
[17:11] | If the North Pole had gunshot wounds and cancer patients… | 如果北极有枪伤 有癌症病人 |
[17:13] | Seriously, I don’t know how you work there. | 说真的 为什么你要在那儿工作 |
[17:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[17:20] | I like to help people. | 我喜欢帮助别人 |
[17:22] | You like helping yourself. | 你也喜欢帮助自己 |
[17:27] | And you like helping your friends. | 以及帮助你的朋友 |
[17:37] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天 |
[17:43] | Oh, my God. | 哦 老天 |
[17:49] | Can you hear us? Are you okay?Can you hear us? Are you okay? | 你能听见我说话吗?你怎么样? |
[17:51] | Help, somebody!Who’s got a telephone? Call 911! | 你还好吗?打电话! 谁有电话!拨911! |
[18:00] | Oh, my God! Can anybody help…Call 911! Help! | 哦,老天!帮帮我!快拨911!拜托了! |
[18:03] | Are you a doctor?Can you help him? | 你是医生?你能帮帮他吗? |
[18:26] | Well, do something! | 做点什么! |
[18:56] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[18:57] | The whiskey that you ordered, sir,will be here in a couple of days. | 你预定的威士忌酒几天内就到 长官 |
[19:00] | That’s fine. I actually brought you here to talk to you about something else. | 不错 我把你叫来其实是想谈谈别的 |
[19:04] | Prisoner abuse report you filed? | 虐囚的事是你报告的? |
[19:06] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[19:07] | I need to know how far you’re willing to go with this. | 我想知道你要把这事追究到何种程度 |
[19:10] | Whatever it takes, sir. | 不惜一切代价 长官 |
[19:12] | I particularly have no love for the desert donkeys, | 我对这些”沙漠驴子”尤其没有好感 |
[19:14] | but I do have some for the Geneva Convention. | 但我明白日内瓦公约 |
[19:16] | Something like this gets out, | 这种事情传出去 |
[19:18] | it might open up our boys to similar treatment from the enemy. | 我们的人也会被他们这么来折磨 |
[19:20] | I understand that, sir. | 我明白 长官 |
[19:22] | But I’m not planning on calling a press conference. | 我并不想搞个新闻发布会 |
[19:25] | What I’m saying is,what I saw was wrong | 我想说的是 我见到的这一切都是不应该发生的 |
[19:29] | and someone needs to take responsibility for it, sir. | 某人得承担起责任来 长官 |
[19:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:36] | -Please take Mr. Franklin into custody. -Yes, sir. | -请先将法兰克先生扣押 -遵命 长官 |
[19:39] | What? What the hell is going on, sir? | 什么? 发生了什么事 长官?! |
[19:42] | Sergeant Franklin,I’m hereby recommending | 法兰克军士 我在此宣布 |
[19:43] | that you be dishonorably discharged from the United States Army. | 你已经被美利坚陆军除名 |
[19:47] | What? For what? | 什么? 因为什么? |
[19:48] | For engaging in illegal black market… | 因为做非法买卖 黑市交易 |
[19:50] | You asked me to get that stuff, man! | 是你要我这么做的! |
[19:52] | I kept it to myself.Maybe you should learn to do the same. | 我从不说出来 也许你该学学我 |
[19:58] | You can’t do this.You can’t do this! | 你不能这么做! 你不能这么做! |
[20:01] | You cannot do this! | 你不能这么做! |
[20:06] | Has the jury reached a verdict? | 陪审团达成一致结果了吗? |
[20:08] | We have, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[20:09] | What say you? | 怎么说? |
[20:11] | In the matter of The People of the State of Illinois vs. Lincoln Burrows | 伊利诺伊州诉林肯布伦斯的案件 |
[20:15] | on the count of murder in the first degree, | 指控被告一级谋杀 |
[20:17] | we find the defendant guilty. | 我们认为被告有罪 |
[20:20] | The defendant will remain in custody until one week from today, | 被告将从今天开始关押满一个星期 |
[20:24] | when we commence the penalty phase. | 然后进行宣判 |
[20:30] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[20:44] | I’m so sorry, Linc. | 很抱歉 林肯 |
[20:46] | Don’t be. It’s not your fault. | 别 这不是你的错 |
[20:58] | Know what I like? | 知道我喜欢什么吗? |
[21:02] | How after we make love, | 我们做完以后 |
[21:05] | you get this little puddle of water in your belly button. | 你小肚脐上有这么一小滩水 |
[21:07] | Fernando, that’s sweat. | 费尔南多 那是汗! |
[21:10] | And get out of there! It’s disgusting there! | 别弄它! 好恶心! |
[21:12] | I think it’s beautiful. | 我觉得很好看 |
[21:17] | I think you’re beautiful. | 我觉得你好看 |
[21:21] | What do you want, Fernando? | 你想要什么 费尔南多? |
[21:25] | Oh, you got to give me a few more minutes… | 哦 你得再给我几分钟 |
[21:27] | Stop. | 别闹了! |
[21:30] | From the future.What do you want from the future? | 我是说将来 你想得到什么? |
[21:37] | Would you run if I said “you”? | 如果我说是你 你不会跑掉吧? |
[21:41] | Would you chase me if I did? | 如果我跑的话 你会追吗? |
[21:45] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[21:47] | All these commercials show brothers learning computer skills,new technologies. | 广告里的那些兄弟都学会了计算机什么的 |
[21:52] | Uncle Sam didn’t teach me nothing but cadence and kill. | 除了杀人 山姆大伯什么都没教我 |
[21:56] | You check over at the Price -Mart? | 你试过那家价格市场了吗? |
[21:58] | Ain’t hiring. | 不招人 |
[22:00] | Especially with a brother with a dishonorable discharge. | 尤其是对于一个被部队除名的家伙 |
[22:03] | Goes right to the bottom of the pile, man. | 生活待遇都是最底层的 |
[22:05] | How long you think you can keep this up? | 你想要背着家瞒多久? |
[22:07] | Until somebody gives me a job. | 除非谁给我份工作 |
[22:09] | No, I’m talking about lying to Kaycee. | 不 我指的是向凯蒂撒谎 |
[22:12] | Your unit’s been on leave for a long damn time now. | 你离开的时间够长了 |
[22:15] | Pretty soon they gonna stop thinking you’re lucky, | 很快他们就会发现 其实你也没那么走运 |
[22:17] | and she’s gonna start asking questions. | 然后她就会不停的问问题 |
[22:19] | Yeah, well, then I need to start finding some answers. | 是的 然后我就得不停的找借口 |
[22:21] | Look, I happen to know of an employment opportunity. | 听着 我恰巧知道一个地方招人 |
[22:24] | Come on, man, you know I don’t get down like that. | 得了 老兄 我做人还不会干那种活 |
[22:27] | -It’s just driving a truck. -Yeah. | -只是开卡车而已 -是啊 |
[22:29] | A to B. That’s it. | 从一个地方开到另一个地方 就这样 |
[22:31] | Uncle Sam taught you how to drive trucks, didn’t he? | 山姆大叔教过你如何开卡车吧? |
[22:35] | Yeah. And he also taught me to look inside. | 是的 他还教我如何看到事情本质 |
[22:39] | It might be illegal, but it’s also rent. | 就算是非法的 但总也算份工作 |
[22:42] | A to B, your call. | A地开到B地 你自己拿主意 |
[22:46] | Yeah. | 是 |
[22:48] | They didn’t even let her testify. | 他们甚至没让她做证 |
[22:49] | -Who? -Leticia Barris. | -谁? -莱提莎·巴里斯 |
[22:53] | And that cop? | 而那个警察? |
[22:54] | Changed his story a dozen times. | 改了好几次口供 |
[22:56] | What part of “move on” don’t you get? | 我告诉你”继续生活” 你不明白吗? |
[23:01] | After Mom died,when it was just you and me, | 妈妈死后 就只有你和我了 |
[23:05] | I remember having trouble sleeping. | 我记得我睡不着 |
[23:08] | Never knowing where you were. | 不知道你去哪了 |
[23:11] | But when I’d wake up in the morning, | 但我早上醒来的时候 |
[23:14] | there’d be this paper bird, | 总能看到这样的纸鹤 |
[23:17] | an origami crane, | 手工做的 |
[23:19] | sitting next to my bed. | 放在我的床头 |
[23:21] | And I never knew what it meant exactly, | 我从不知道这是什么意思 |
[23:25] | but I figured it was your way of letting me know you were checking in on me. | 但我想 这也许就是你关心我的一种方式 表示你来看过我 |
[23:30] | Anyway,I looked it up.The crane | 不管怎么样 我终于知道 这纸鹤 |
[23:37] | It stands for familial obligation. | 代表了家庭责任 |
[23:42] | Watching out for your own. | 照看你自己的家人 |
[23:45] | Maybe it’s my turn to watch out for you. | 也许该是我照看你了 |
[23:52] | So same time tomorrow. | 那么 明天同一时间再见吧 |
[23:56] | No, man, | 不 他们要 恩 |
[23:58] | they’re transferring me to a prison where I’ll wait until they execute me. | 把我转移到监狱里去了 我将在那儿等着行刑 |
[24:03] | -Can I still visit? -Yeah. | -我还能来看你吗? -当然 |
[24:05] | It ain’t that far. Place called Fox River. | 不是很远 那地方叫狐狸河 |
[24:09] | -Fox River? -Yeah. | -狐狸河? -是的 |
[24:14] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[24:17] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:22] | How come there’s four? | 干嘛要四份? |
[24:24] | Well, Mommy’s new friend is coming over for dinner again. | 妈妈的新朋友又要过来吃晚饭 |
[24:29] | Again? | 又来? |
[24:31] | He just came over last night. | 他昨晚才来过 |
[24:32] | -I like him. -Well, I do, too. | -我喜欢他 -我也喜欢 |
[24:35] | And I want you both to be extra polite, | 你们俩要非常有礼貌 |
[24:38] | because he’s stopping by Malarkey’s on his way home from work, | 因为他下班回家去了超市 |
[24:41] | and he’s bringing us a really good meal. | 并且给我们带来了好吃的 |
[24:44] | In fact, you two go wash your hands. | 事实是 你们俩先去洗手 |
[25:01] | Evening, Mrs. Hollander. | 晚上好 哈兰女士 |
[25:04] | Don’t you look lovely this evening. | 你今晚看起来很迷人 |
[25:45] | -I’m gonna do it. -Do what? | -我要这么做了 -做什么? |
[25:48] | I’m gonna propose to Maricruz. | 我要向玛丽克鲁兹求婚 |
[25:51] | Are you serious? | 来真的? |
[25:53] | When? | 什么时候? |
[25:55] | As soon as I can afford the ring. | 我能买得起戒指的时候 |
[25:57] | So what, like 10, 20 years? | 那要什么时候 10年 20年? |
[26:00] | What’s your problem, man? | 你这人怎么回事 老兄? |
[26:02] | Why can’t you just be happy for me? | 你为什么就不能替我高兴高兴? |
[26:04] | I’m just trying to protect you. | 我只是在保护你 |
[26:06] | What, you think you can give her everything she wants? | 你认为你能给她任何她想要的东西? |
[26:09] | Takes more than money to do that. | 并不是每样东西都要花钱的 |
[26:23] | Just think you should look at the reality here. | 我只觉得你应该看得现实一点 |
[26:25] | Seriously, | 说真的 |
[26:26] | how are you gonna afford a ring for a girl like that, huh? | 你怎么承担得起一枚戒指 啊? |
[26:38] | -Open the door! -Hey, okay, okay! | -把抽屉打开! -嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 好! |
[26:40] | Oye, cono,now! | 快! |
[26:41] | Hey, this fine? | 嘿 够了吗? |
[26:44] | Actually, I’m gonna need a little bit more this time. | 其实 这次我要多一点 |
[26:46] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[26:51] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[26:55] | -I’m sorry. -Okay. | -抱歉 -好吧 |
[27:25] | Anyone asking questions? | 有人提异议吗? |
[27:27] | Not loud enough to hear. | 还不足以让我们干涉 |
[27:29] | I can’t remember the last time I was this much of a nervous wreck. | 天 我都不记得上次这么紧张 是什么时候的事了 |
[27:35] | School board, second term, 1992? | 1992年 董事会连任? |
[27:42] | Secluded, no real access roads,perfect for what you’re looking for. | 隐蔽 没有公路直达 完全符合您的要求 |
[27:46] | -Only one problem. -What’s that? | -只有一个问题 -什么? |
[27:48] | It’s over $2 million. | 这房子要200万 |
[27:50] | Well, didn’t my poor brother, Terrence,leave something for me in his will? | 我那个可怜的弟弟 不是在他的遗嘱里留了些给我吗? |
[27:55] | You’d have to ask your accountants, ma’am. | 你得咨询一下你的会计师 夫人 |
[27:58] | Tell them to use that money. | 告诉他们去用那笔钱 |
[28:00] | I’m paying for his mistake.He can pay for the damn house. | 我为他的错误买单 他也得给我的房子买单吧 |
[28:05] | And I’ve been clean for 18 months now. | 我已经有18个月不碰毒品了 |
[28:09] | I’ll tell you, I’ve never been happier. | 我要告诉你们 我从没这么开心过 |
[28:13] | That actually might be the wrong word. | 也许那不是个恰当的词 |
[28:15] | I’ll be honest,there were times I was using,I felt pretty damn happy. | 老实说 曾吸毒的时候感觉也很开心 |
[28:19] | But what I feel is different now. I feel… | 但 但我感觉我现在的开心和以前不一样 我感觉 恩 |
[28:26] | I feel joy. | 我感到愉悦 |
[28:30] | So here I am. | 我现在就这样 |
[28:32] | I know that | 我知道 |
[28:33] | all I can do every day is the next right thing. | 我每天所能做的就是做一件正确的事 |
[28:37] | And I think for me right now,that means going back to work. | 我想 对我来说 那意味着回去工作是最好的方式 |
[28:42] | I…I don’t know, | 我 恩 我不知道 也许 |
[28:45] | maybe counseling. | 或许做个心理咨询师 恩 |
[28:48] | I want to help people get from where I’ve been to where I am. | 我想帮助那些和我的经历相似的人 |
[28:55] | Hey, Sara. | 嘿 莎拉 |
[28:57] | You used to be a doctor, right? | 你以前当过医生 对吧? |
[28:59] | I still am, in theory. Why? | 理论上说 我现在还是 怎么了? |
[29:02] | Well, I was just thinking, | 我在想 |
[29:03] | I might know of a job opening where I work. | 我工作的地方也许正缺个人手 |
[29:06] | Really? Where’s that? | 真的吗? 在哪? |
[29:07] | -You ever heard of Fox River? -The prison? | -听说过狐狸河吗? -那监狱? |
[29:10] | Yeah. I know it sounds like a strange idea. | 是的 我知道这听起来不是太合适 |
[29:13] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[29:15] | Maybe you and I could… | 也许你和我可以 恩 |
[29:17] | Maybe we could talk about it over dinner. | 也许我们可以一块儿吃个饭聊聊 |
[29:20] | I got a gift card to the Red Lobster over off the interstate. | 我有张红色龙虾餐厅的礼券 |
[29:23] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天 恩 |
[29:26] | Thank you. Really. | 谢谢 真的 恩 |
[29:29] | I…Tonight’s kind of my night to work on my resume. | 我 今晚我得准备一下我的简历 恩 |
[29:34] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[29:36] | Of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[29:38] | Sorry, I… | 抱歉 我 恩 |
[29:40] | But thank you, really, for the referral. | 但谢谢你 真的 谢谢你推荐我那个职位 |
[29:45] | -Fox River. -Yeah. | -狐狸河 -是的 |
[30:46] | You know,math was never my best subject, either. | 知道吗 数学也不是我的强项 |
[30:49] | But, um… I got through it by learning some new tricks. | 但 我用一些技巧搞定它 |
[30:54] | You want to learn some tricks, Gracey? | 想学那些技巧吗 格雷希? |
[30:56] | -Like what? -Like your nine -times tables. | -什么技巧? -比方说99乘法表 |
[31:00] | Ready? Nine times one is… | 准备好了吗? 9乘1等于 |
[31:05] | Nine times two is… | 9乘2等于 |
[31:08] | -Eighteen. -yeah | -18 -18 是的 |
[31:10] | -Nine times three is…Twenty -seven! | -9乘3等于 -27! |
[31:16] | Exactly. You got it. Now keep on going. | 没错 做得好 继续努力 |
[31:19] | Mommy, Mommy,did you see what Teddy taught me? | 妈妈 妈妈 看看泰德教会了我什么? |
[31:21] | Yes. That’s great, honey.Go show your brother. | 是的 棒极了 宝贝儿 去说给你的哥哥听听 |
[31:25] | Zack, look. Nine times one… | 扎克 听着 9乘1等于 |
[31:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:17] | Right, right, left, left, right, right. | 右 右 左 左 右 右 |
[32:58] | Hey. Thank you. | 嘿 恩 谢谢 |
[33:03] | Let me get your change. | 找你零钱 |
[33:24] | Do you want your change? | 要零钱吗? |
[33:29] | Keep it. | 归你了 |
[33:53] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[33:54] | -Daddy! -Hey, sweetheart. | -爸爸! -嘿 宝贝儿 过来 |
[33:57] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[34:02] | You know I got… | 我得 恩 |
[34:06] | I got to tell you something, | 我得告诉你点事 |
[34:10] | and it’s gonna be really hard to hear. | 可能会让你很难接受 |
[34:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:25] | What? | 什么? |
[34:27] | Well, the thing is, | 事情是这样的 |
[34:35] | I’m being shipped back off. | 他们要叫我回去 |
[34:39] | What? | 什么? |
[34:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:42] | My unit just got called back for another tour, baby. | 我的部队要我再回到那边去 亲爱的 |
[34:46] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[34:48] | Deployment orders just came down. | 调度命令刚刚下来 |
[34:49] | You know, with the Italians pulling out and everything. | 随着意大利人的撤出 |
[34:51] | Tell them no, Daddy. | 告诉他们你不去 爸爸! |
[34:56] | Yo, B. | 嘿 |
[34:58] | Come here. | 过来 宝贝儿 |
[35:01] | Can you give me a hand with something out back? | 能帮帮忙吗 我那边出了点问题? |
[35:15] | That’s my sister you lied to in there. | 那是我妹妹!而你在对她撒谎 |
[35:19] | Which is why I know you’re going to take care of them when I’m gone. | 这就是我让你照顾她们的原因 |
[35:23] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[35:25] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[35:27] | But so is the way I got kicked out of the Army. | 我被踢出军队也是这样的疯狂 |
[35:29] | So is the way I got busted for driving that truck. | 我开卡车被抓也是这样的感觉 |
[35:33] | And so is the way I feel about that woman up in there. | 就象我对里面那个女人的感觉一样 |
[35:36] | She married a military man | 她嫁给了一个军人 |
[35:39] | who knows how to take care of his business. | 一个知道怎么处理自己事情的人 |
[35:43] | Now if I look like one of these thugs, now, | 而如今 如果我让他觉得我是个暴徒 |
[35:45] | what do think she’s going to do? Huh? | 你知道她会干出什么事来吗 啊? |
[35:48] | How long do you think she’s going to wait for me while I’m inside? | 我进去后 她能等我多久? |
[35:52] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 老兄 |
[35:55] | You owe me this, man. | 你欠我的 兄弟 |
[35:58] | Don’t you ever let her know where I am.Do you feel me? | 千万别让她知道我在哪 听到了吗? |
[36:42] | Usually, I do this the other way. | 通常 我是不会这么做的 |
[36:45] | -Why do you want to… -I want what I want. | -你为什么想要 -我想要怎样就怎样 |
[36:54] | You show this to anyone else, | 你要是把这个给别人看 |
[36:57] | I am calling the whole thing off. | 我就把整件事取消 |
[38:21] | My therapist said… | 我的治疗师说 |
[38:24] | She said that I’m holding too much in | 她说我心里憋的东西太多 |
[38:27] | and that I need to confront you | 她说我得当面找你 |
[38:30] | to let you know how betrayed I feel. | 告诉你 我被伤害得很深 |
[38:34] | I let you into my life,my home, | 我让你进入我的生活 我的家 |
[38:38] | my God, I let you near my children! | 上帝 我甚至让你靠近我的孩子! |
[38:40] | I never touched them. | 我从没碰过他们 |
[38:42] | You should have told me what you were. | 你本应该告诉我你是怎样一个人 |
[38:46] | You think that you’re the only one who feels betrayed? | 你觉得只有你一个感觉被背叛了吗? |
[38:51] | I loved you, Susan. | 我 爱你的 苏珊 |
[39:00] | Real love.For the first time in my life. | 真正的爱 这是我生命中第一次 |
[39:10] | And then to have you do me like that, | 然后你却把我 |
[39:13] | to just throw me out to the dogs,just toss me out the back door… | 像东西一样把我喂狗 把我扔出窗外 |
[39:17] | -You’re a murderer, Teddy! -That’s enough! | -你是个杀人凶手 泰德! -够了 |
[39:22] | I have sinned in the past,but when I met you,that person, | 我过去确实干过坏事 但当我遇见你后 那个 |
[39:28] | the one that did all those terrible things, he died. | 那个曾经干过很多坏事的家伙 死了 |
[39:31] | And I was reborn. | 我重生了 |
[39:35] | By the grace of your love, I was a… | 你的爱让我 变成一个 |
[39:38] | A new man. A better man. | 一个崭新的 好人 |
[39:42] | No.That doesn’t just erase the man who killed six students in Alabama. | 不 这并不能抹去你曾在阿拉巴马 杀死6个学生的事实 |
[39:45] | You don’t have the guts. | 你手上没有什么砝码 |
[39:53] | I guess that’s where you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[39:59] | Because when you sent me here to this place, with these people, | 当你把我送进这个地方 让我和那些人在一起的时候 |
[40:05] | it brought that old dirty bastard right back home. | 那个邪恶的我又复活了 |
[40:09] | In fact, there was a candle in the window | 其实 窗口有盏蜡烛 |
[40:16] | just waiting for me to walk up them front steps. | 等着我走过你家门口那些台阶 |
[40:31] | You know, I’m gonna… | 你知道 我会 |
[40:34] | I’m gonna get out of here someday. | 我总有一天会释放出去的 |
[40:38] | And when I do, | 而那天到来的时候 |
[40:45] | don’t think I won’t remember what your front steps look like, Susan. | 别以为我会不记得你家门前是什么样子 苏珊 |
[41:20] | It’s almost over. | 快结束了 |
[41:23] | Burrows will be dead soon and then things will start getting back to normal. | 布伦斯很快就死了 然后一切又会变得和以前一样 |
[41:34] | I know that you’ve been through a lot, | 我知道你遭受了很多 |
[41:38] | but I promise you the worst is now behind us. | 我保证 最糟糕的已经过去 |
[41:56] | My dear sister | 亲爱的姐姐 |
[42:00] | you have no idea what I’ve been through. | 你绝对感受不到我的经历 |
[42:05] | Good night, Terrence. | 晚安 特伦斯 |