时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[00:03] | I’m trying to remember those blueprints, | 尽力回忆那些蓝图 |
[00:05] | what we lost to the burn. | 被烫伤丢失的部分 |
[00:07] | Without them, we’ll never be able to navigate those pipes beneath psych ward. | 没有那部分 我们将永远无法穿越精神病区下面的管道 |
[00:11] | Then I need to know where you got that burn. Right now. | 但我必须搞清楚 你是在哪里被烧伤的 |
[00:15] | Otherwise, your ass is going to solitary. | 否则 就等着关禁闭吧 |
[00:17] | I put my blood into this… | 我倾注了所有心血 |
[00:19] | How about you elaborate on that? | 能否详细解释一下? |
[00:21] | How about you stop with all the questions? | 能否不要再问这些问题? |
[00:23] | You are a glorified bodyguard, that’s it. | 你的工作是保镖 仅此而已 |
[00:28] | Okay, I got it. | 好 我拿到了 |
[00:30] | Put it down. You’re not a killer. | 把枪放下 你不是个杀人犯 |
[00:33] | Get out of the way. | 让开 |
[00:35] | You know, maybe they give you those things for a reason. | 要知道 他们给你这些药物是有原因的 |
[00:38] | Yeah. To keep me in their invisible freaking handcuffs. | 是啊 以一种无形的方式把我束缚 |
[00:41] | Hello, roomie. You were right about my tattoo. | 你好 室友 你说得没错 |
[00:44] | It is a path… | 确实是通道 |
[00:46] | And I need you to remember when you saw it, Haywire. | 我要你回忆你看到它时候的样子 |
[00:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[00:53] | Scofield. Michael Scofield. | 斯科菲尔德 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 |
[00:57] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 毫无印象 |
[01:00] | We met a while ago in Gen pop. Cell 40. | 我们先前在普通监区40号牢房见过的 |
[01:04] | -Gen pop? -General population. | -什么是区? -普通监区 |
[01:07] | Officer Bellick assigned you to my cell. | 贝利克警官安排你和我住一个房间 |
[01:11] | I have a tattoo, you drew it. | 我有纹身 你把它画下来了 |
[01:16] | Haywire, do I look even vaguely familiar to you? | 海威尔 你对我一点印象都没了? |
[01:30] | Are you the guy who stole my toothpaste? | 你是那个偷我牙膏的家伙? |
[01:33] | Yes, yes. I stole your toothpaste. | 是的 是的 我偷了你的牙膏 |
[01:38] | So you do remember. | 这么说你记起来了 |
[01:40] | Candy man. | 吃糖了 |
[01:42] | Mr. Patoshik. | 帕托塞克先生 |
[01:48] | -Mr. Scofield. -No, thank you. | -斯科菲尔德先生 -不用了 谢谢 |
[01:52] | Medication is mandatory. | 服药是强制性的 |
[01:54] | It’s just a mild sedative prescribed by Dr. Tancredi. Come on. | 只是一种很温和的镇定剂 唐克雷蒂医生开的 来吧 |
[01:58] | Then I’ll talk to her directly. I’m feeling better. | 那我就直接跟她谈 我现在感觉好多了 |
[02:01] | Oh, really? That’s great. Now take the pill. | 哦 真的吗? 很好 好 现在吃药 |
[02:03] | Take them. They’re good. | 吃吧 味道还不错的 |
[02:07] | I’m fine. Thank you. | 我不要 谢谢 |
[02:09] | Carter, could you come here a sec? | 卡特 你能过来一下吗?! |
[02:13] | Scofield went J-Cat? | 斯科菲尔德被送到精神病区了? |
[02:15] | Sure did. I saw it coming, too. | 当然 我也看到了 |
[02:17] | I knew he was gonna crack first time I saw him. | 我第一眼看见他的时候就知道 他会精神崩溃的 |
[02:19] | So he’s not coming back here? | 就是说他不会再回这儿了 |
[02:21] | Doubt it. They had him in the whack shack. | 我比较怀疑 他们都已经把他单独禁闭了 |
[02:23] | -What about Sucre? -He’s in ad seg. Why? | -苏克雷怎么说? -他也被关单独禁闭 怎么了? |
[02:26] | Middle cell, middle tier, prime piece of real estate. | 房间居中 楼层居中 属于上等牢房 |
[02:29] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 知道我在想什么吗? |
[02:31] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[02:32] | We promise to keep it a single for a couple of months, auction it off. | 我们可以把它作为暂住单间拍卖掉 |
[02:38] | Make it happen. | 那就做吧 |
[02:44] | I don’t need medication. | 我不需要药物 |
[02:46] | Swallow it, or it’s going in the rear door. | 吞下去 否则从你的”后门”塞进去 |
[02:56] | All gone? | 全吞下去了? |
[03:01] | Nice. | 不错 |
[03:21] | You were right, Haywire. I did steal your toothpaste, | 你说得很对 海威尔 我确实偷了你的牙膏 |
[03:25] | and you drew that tattoo from memory, and I need you to do it again. | 你曾凭借记忆临摹了我的纹身 我要你再画一次 |
[03:38] | Middle cell, cool in the summer, warm in the winter. | 居中的房间 冬暖夏凉 |
[03:43] | -How much you asking? -How much you got? | -你出价多少? -你有多少? |
[03:47] | $200. We got a deal? | 200块 成交吗? |
[03:50] | Deal. | 成交 |
[03:51] | Now get your ass out of here and I’ll put in the transfer. | 好 你现在可以出去了 我给你办转移手续 |
[03:56] | Hey, man, the toilet’s leaking. | 嘿 伙计 马桶漏水的 |
[04:02] | Look, it’s dripping. | 看 有漏水 |
[04:04] | I’ll put in a work order. It’ll be replaced in 24 hours. | 我会叫人来修的 24小时内换新 |
[04:07] | You got it, boss. | 说好了 头儿 |
[04:12] | I heard you was moving some real estate. | 听说你在搞点房地产小生意 |
[04:15] | Already been moved. | 已经成交了 |
[04:17] | -Ain’t that Scofield’s cell? -Not anymore. | -斯科菲尔德的牢房? -不再是他的了 |
[04:20] | Close on 40! | 40号关上! |
[05:02] | Is that your daughter? | 这是你女儿? |
[05:05] | My wife gave me this when she was born. | 她出生的时候 我老婆给了我这照片 |
[05:13] | Outliving your wife is bad enough. | 失去老婆的生活已经够糟糕了 |
[05:17] | Outliving your daughter… | 失去女儿 |
[05:20] | No man should have to endure that. | 不应该有人去遭受这种折磨 |
[05:26] | How long does she have? | 她还能活多久? |
[05:28] | Hospital says a week, maybe two. | 医院说是一周 顶不过两周 |
[05:34] | We got us a problem. | 出问题了 |
[05:37] | Mojo’s moving into Scofield’s cell, and that ain’t all. | “麻鸡”要搬到斯科菲尔德的房里去了 这还没完 |
[05:41] | He’s bitching about the toilet, so Geary’s putting in a work order. | 他还抱怨马桶漏水 所以加里下了维修通知单 |
[05:44] | -They move that toilet… -They find the hole. | -一旦移动马桶… -就会发现那个洞 |
[05:47] | -We are all screwed. -How much Mojo promise? | -我们就全完了 -麻鸡出价多少? |
[05:50] | $200. | 200块 |
[05:51] | Oh, Gomer, now you see, you had me scared there for a second. | 呵 傻子 差点被你吓着了 |
[06:00] | -I hear you got a cell. -Not anymore. | -听说你有个新牢房 -已经没有了 |
[06:04] | And if you were smart, you’d keep quiet about that. | 如果你够聪明的话 最好不要说出去 |
[06:07] | Hey, look, I’ll double what you’re getting. | 嘿 听着 我付你双倍的钱 |
[06:09] | I’m getting $250. | 他付了我$250 |
[06:11] | $500? Ain’t a problem. | $500? 没问题 |
[06:13] | I ain’t talking cigarettes and extra chow line desserts here. | 我不是在这说香烟或者点心什么的 |
[06:16] | I’m talking green paper with dead white guys on it. | 我要的是印有那些白鬼头像的绿颜色大钞票 |
[06:19] | I said it ain’t a problem. | 我说了 不成问题 |
[06:38] | Come on. | 走 |
[06:40] | -Where? -It’s a surprise. | -去哪? -给你个惊喜 |
[06:58] | I don’t wear a diaper. | 我没穿纸尿布 |
[07:00] | I never said you did. | 我从没说过你穿了 |
[07:02] | Then what are you doing? | 那你想干什么? |
[07:05] | You got something in your teeth. | 你牙齿里有东西 |
[07:07] | -What? -Oh, yeah. Right there. | -什么? -哦 好 就在那儿 |
[07:10] | It’s right there in the back. | 就在背面 |
[07:14] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:20] | Why are you doing this? | 你干吗这么做? |
[07:22] | I am helping you. | 我是在帮你 |
[07:24] | Remember what you used to call those little pills? | 记得你曾把这些药片称为什么吗? |
[07:27] | “Invisible handcuffs.” | “无形的手铐” |
[07:29] | Handcuffs on your mind. | 你精神上的束缚 |
[07:33] | You hate them, remember? | 你讨厌这个 记得吗? |
[07:46] | You got a phone call. | 有电话 |
[07:47] | -Who is it? -Your son. It’s an emergency. | -是谁? -你儿子. 有急事 |
[07:53] | Oh, LJ, what were you thinking, kid? | 哦 L.J. 你在想什么 孩子? |
[07:56] | I don’t care what happens to me anymore, okay? | 我豁出去了 他妈的不管了 |
[07:58] | They won. They’ll always win. | 他们赢了 他们总是赢 |
[08:00] | I just wanted to take one of them down with me. | 我只想拖一个下水 |
[08:04] | Put Veronica back on. | 让维罗妮卡听电话 |
[08:09] | -Lincoln? -What are the charges? | -林肯? -什么指控? |
[08:13] | Attempted murder. | 杀人未遂 |
[08:15] | He’s also being arraigned for the murder of his mother and his stepfather. | 他同时还将被指控 谋杀她的母亲和他的继父 |
[08:18] | I guess bail is out of the question? | 我猜保释是不太可能了? |
[08:20] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[08:21] | Anything you can do? | 你还能做些什么吗? |
[08:23] | Right now, his only shot is if we can get him tried as a minor. | 此刻 唯一的希望是让他作为 未成年犯受审 |
[08:27] | But he needs to show some remorse. | 但是他必须表现出一些悔意 |
[08:29] | I need to sell to the court that he was just a scared kid. | 我要向法庭表明 他只是个受到过度惊吓的孩子 |
[08:31] | But where his head’s at right now, he won’t listen to me. | 但他现在头脑发热 根本不听我的话 |
[08:34] | He’ll listen to me. I need to see him. | 他会听我的 我得见他 |
[08:36] | Lincoln, there’s no way. | 林肯 不可能的 |
[08:37] | He gets tried as an adult, he may as well sit in my lap in the chair. | 如果他被作为成人指控 很可能也会像我一样被判死刑 |
[08:41] | -You got to do something, Veronica. -Okay. Look, I’ll petition the DOC, | -你必须得做点什么 维罗妮卡 -好吧 我向纠正部门申请试试 |
[08:46] | but it’s a million-to-one shot they’re gonna let you out to see him. | 但允许你出去见他的可能性 几乎微乎其微 |
[08:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:55] | Yo, Trumpets. | 嘿 伙计 |
[08:59] | You all gotta round up all outstanding debts that are due ASAP, all right? | 我要你尽快收回所有的欠款 行吗? |
[09:03] | -Do it right now? -Like yesterday, all right? | -现在? -跟往常一样 好吗? |
[09:06] | -I’ll put it out there. -Good. | -我马上搞定 -好 |
[09:32] | Are you insane? | 你疯了? |
[09:36] | You are done, bodyguard. | 没你的事了 做保镖的 |
[09:39] | Lincoln’s son, a 16-year-old pothead, | 林肯的儿子 一个16岁的吸毒小孩 |
[09:43] | managed to track you down and shoot you. | 轻易的查到了你的住址 并打伤了你 |
[09:45] | You are now a witness in his criminal investigation. | 你现在是他的案子的目击证人了 |
[09:47] | I can still do my job. | 我照样可以干我的活 |
[09:49] | You are not to make a move on Burrows under any circumstance. | 你无论如何都不能 再管布伦斯的案子了 |
[09:52] | We make that call. | 一切由我们来管 |
[09:54] | You know what, trixie? | 知道吗 特里克茜? |
[09:57] | There are actually higher agendas here. | 其实我们还有更重要的任务安排要做 |
[10:00] | Yes, there are, and they don’t belong to you. | 是的 说的没错 但都没你参加的份儿了 |
[10:04] | Paul Kellerman no longer works for the Secret Service. | 保罗·凯勒曼不再为特勤部门工作 |
[10:08] | You’re just good old Owen Kravecki from now on. | 从现在开始 你就是以前那个欧文·克雷维克了 |
[10:12] | Have I made myself clear? | 我说得明白吗? |
[10:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:22] | I need you to focus. | 我要你集中精力 |
[10:24] | I need you to remember what you drew. | 我需要你回忆起你画的东西 |
[10:40] | Haywire. Time for group. | 海威尔 集体活动了 |
[10:43] | Come on, buddy. Let’s go. | 来吧 伙计 我们走 |
[10:47] | There we go. | 走吧 |
[10:49] | It’s a path. | 是条通道 |
[10:53] | Yes. It is a path. | 对 就是一条通道 |
[10:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[11:15] | So, what’s up, man? | 什么事 伙计? |
[11:17] | Here’s the thing. You got nothing coming. | 事情是这样 你什么都拿不到了 |
[11:20] | All your outstanding markers, they’re mine now. | 你那些出色的手下 现在都是我的了 |
[11:23] | Is that so? | 是这样吗? |
[11:24] | You got a problem with it, go cry to your new crew, | 觉得有问题的话 跟你那些新混混哭去吧 |
[11:27] | T-Bag and the white boys. | 帝博格和那些小白脸 |
[11:30] | Okay, so that’s what this is all about. | 哦… 好 原来是关于这个 |
[11:33] | This is about staying true to your own. | 这是关于站稳你自己 |
[11:36] | Well, you know what, man? | 知道吗 伙计? |
[11:38] | I can have tea with the grand wizard of the KKK if I want, | 只要我想 我可以一边和3K党的老大们喝喝茶 |
[11:42] | and I still get my money. You got that, little boy? | 一边 钱照样拿 你明白吗 臭小子? |
[11:45] | No. We don’t got that. | 不 我们不明白 |
[11:48] | Now, out of respect for what you once were, I’m gonna let you walk away. | 看在你以前的份上 我就让你走着离开这儿 |
[13:02] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[13:05] | The pills don’t let me see the pathway. | 药物使得我记不起那条通道 |
[13:20] | That’s a pathway to hell. | 那是一条通向地狱的路 |
[13:22] | No, it’s not. It’s just the opposite. | 不 不是 恰恰相反 |
[13:40] | I remember. | 我记起来了 |
[13:51] | Looks like the Bank of Africa wasn’t allowing any withdrawals. | 看来”非洲银行”提不出钱来了 |
[13:55] | Look, we are gonna have to find another way to get that money, okay? | 听着 我们得另找法子搞钱 |
[13:58] | Well, then I reckon it ain’t too much of a problem | 嗯 我想这对我们这位 在坐的朋友来说 |
[14:00] | for our friend here to rummage up, ain’t that so, D.B.? | 搞到钱不是太难啊 对吗 D.B? |
[14:04] | A, I’m not D.B. Cooper, and, B, there’s no visitation today. | 首先 我不是D.B库珀 其次 今天没有探监 |
[14:09] | Which means that none of us can get any money from the outside world. | 也就是说 没人可以从外面给我们捎钱 |
[14:13] | I guess that only leaves us with one real option. | 看来只有一条路可走了 |
[14:17] | The kitchen game. | 厨房游戏 |
[14:19] | Gambling? And that’s your solution? | 赌博? 这就你所谓的办法? |
[14:22] | Son, trust me. | 小子 相信我 |
[14:25] | When I play cards, it ain’t gambling. | 我玩牌的时候 那不叫赌博 |
[14:28] | There’s maybe five people in this country that | 这个国家也许只有5个人 |
[14:30] | can do what I do with a deck of cards. | 可以像我一样玩转堵牌 |
[14:33] | So why are you just bringing this up now? | 为什么你现在才说? |
[14:35] | ‘Cause if Jesus, over there, | 因为如果被上帝看到我在如此玩牌 |
[14:39] | catches you sleeving aces in the kitchen game, | 这么说吧 我会被上帝搞死 |
[14:42] | Of course, you need 50 bucks just for the sit-in, | 当然 你至少要有50美金才能坐下玩 |
[14:44] | and since we don’t have any money, | 可我们一分都没有 |
[14:46] | I’d say we’re in a catch-doubley-deuce. | 我不得不说 这下我们是真陷入困境了 |
[14:54] | You sit right here. | 坐这儿 |
[14:58] | Take this. | 拿好这个 |
[15:04] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[15:17] | Oh, no. It’s gone. | 哦 不… 一块没了 |
[15:19] | That’s why I need you to fix it. | 所以我才要你补好它 |
[15:21] | That’s why I need you to remember what was there before. | 所以我才要你回忆起它原来是什么样子 |
[15:24] | Oh, this is bad. You can’t break a path. | 哦 太糟糕了 你不能把路给弄断了 |
[15:27] | Then it doesn’t lead anywhere. | 不然就找不到出路了 |
[15:29] | That’s right. | 说得没错 |
[15:30] | That’s why I need you to remember what was there before it was broken. | 所以我才要你回忆起我把它弄糟之前是什么样子 |
[15:36] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[15:38] | I remember the demons. | 我记得有个鬼怪的图 |
[15:39] | Wait, no, maybe they were pilgrims. | 等等 也许是个朝圣者的头像 |
[15:41] | They were pointing to the way, and they were saying, “This is the way, this is the way.” | 他们指着路的方向 好像是在说:”往这边走 往这边走” |
[15:46] | I can’t see it. | 我不明白 |
[15:48] | I can see it, but I can’t see it. | 我看的到图 但我搞不明白 |
[15:52] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[15:57] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[16:03] | I need you to give Sucre a message. | 我要你帮我给苏克雷捎个信 |
[16:05] | Tell him I’m okay, and that I’m trying to fill in the blanks. | 告诉他我没事儿 我在尽量填补空白 |
[16:09] | He’ll know what that means. | 他会知道我的意思 |
[16:10] | You’re trying to fill in the blanks? | 你在尽量填补空白? |
[16:12] | Just do it. Please. | 照着做就是了.拜托了 |
[16:27] | What the hell am I gonna do now? | 这下我该怎么办? |
[16:38] | You’ve been down in 13 as long as I can remember. | 就我所知 你在13号牢房已经呆到现在了 |
[16:40] | Why the sudden interest in moving? | 为什么突然有兴趣换地方? |
[16:42] | Second-story units like this don’t come on the market too much. | 像这样的二层牢房并不多得 |
[16:46] | I figure since I’m getting on in age, | 我想 年纪都已经这么大了 |
[16:48] | maybe it’s time I retired in comfort. | 是该享享清福了 |
[16:51] | Open on 40! | 打开40号牢房 |
[16:55] | Make it quick. | 动作快点 |
[17:12] | Hey, Bob Vila, it’s a cell. | 嘿… 鲍勃·维拉 这只是个牢房而已 |
[17:16] | Quit kicking the tires and make a decision. | 别磨蹭时间 快做出决定 |
[17:19] | I’ll give you 100 bucks for it. | 我付你100块 换这个房间 |
[17:21] | You wasted my time. Get the hell out of here. | 别浪费我的时间了 还是走吧 |
[17:24] | Sorry, boss. I thought it was a good bid. | 抱歉 老大 我还以为我出价不错 |
[17:28] | Close on 40! | 40号关上 |
[17:46] | Hello, Benjamin. | 好啊 本杰明(钞票上的总统头像) |
[17:48] | Now, let me see, minted in 19 and 72. | 我看看 是在19..72年制造 |
[17:54] | That’s your buy-in. The rest is up to you. | 这是你的本钱 剩下的只能靠你了 |
[18:00] | Hot damn. | 可恶的… |
[18:07] | Keep walking, peckerwood. | 继续走 啄木鸟 |
[18:10] | Got the buy-in for the card game. | 搞到本钱了 |
[18:13] | Go get our money, boy. | 那就去搞剩下的部分吧 |
[18:14] | Unfortunately, you and I are gonna have to be partners in this endeavor. | 不幸的是 这次行动你必须做我的搭档 |
[18:18] | Oh, hell, no. | 哦 不 不行 |
[18:20] | I don’t play cards, I’m a dice man. | 我不会玩牌 我只会玩骰子 |
[18:22] | Look, all you need to know is this, | 听着 你只需这么做 |
[18:23] | every time I deal, you bet big and never fold. | 每次我发牌时 你都要赌大的 不许不要 |
[18:28] | See, if I’m winning every time I deal, | 如果每次我发牌 且还都是我赢的话 |
[18:29] | I end up with a Colombian necktie. You know what I’m saying? | 我最后的结局会是和 哥伦比亚绳索长眠 懂我意思吗? |
[18:33] | But if you’re the one raking in all the cash, | 但如果每次都是你赢钱 |
[18:35] | well, I seriously doubt anyone would ever think you and I are working together. | 他们就不会想到 其实我和你是一伙的 |
[18:48] | Excuse me. I’ve been all over town. I can’t find a charger for this. | 打扰一下 哪里都找不到这手机的充电器 |
[18:53] | -Well, let me check. -Thanks. | -让我查查看 -谢谢 |
[19:08] | How you doing, Savrinn? | 别来无恙啊 萨维恩? |
[19:10] | Where’s your girl? | 你那女孩呢? |
[19:12] | She’s doing her job, all right? | 她在做她的事 行吗? |
[19:14] | Filing a petition down at the courts. | 向法院写申请书 |
[19:17] | She’ll be at my place in about an hour. | 她… 她将于一个小时后回到我的住所 |
[19:20] | See, that was easy. | 看 很容易吧 |
[19:23] | I shouldn’t have to chase you down to get that information. | 我本不必向你追要那条信息的 |
[19:26] | Why don’t you just take a step back? | 你为什么就不能退后一步? |
[19:28] | And why don’t you remember who you’re talking to, who I work for? | 你为什么不想想你在跟谁讲话 我是为谁工作的? |
[19:35] | You need to keep an eye on Veronica Donovan. | 你给我认真盯着维罗妮卡·多诺万 |
[19:38] | Not some of the time, all of the time. | 不是偶尔盯着 是一直给我盯着 |
[19:41] | ‘Cause pretty soon, we’re gonna call in our favor, | 因为马上事态就会偏向我们这一边了 |
[19:43] | unless you want to go back on our deal. | 除非你想回到我们的老交易上去 |
[19:47] | -No. -Good. | -我懂了 -很好 |
[19:52] | Be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[20:03] | Haywire. | 海威尔 |
[20:07] | Haywire, did you take your meds? | 海威尔… 你吃药了吗? |
[20:12] | Well, come on. | 来 |
[20:14] | You got something in your teeth again. | 你牙缝里又有东西了 |
[20:22] | You should be careful when you tell people to remember things, Michael. | 要别人回忆往事可以 但自己也得小心点儿 迈克尔 |
[20:27] | Because I remember everything now. | 因为我记起了所有的事情 |
[20:30] | I remember how you set me up! | 包括你是怎么陷害我的! |
[20:33] | How you smashed your own head | 以及你如何撞破你的头… |
[20:36] | and had me sent back here. | 害得我被遣送到这里 |
[20:40] | I also | 我同时… |
[20:42] | remember this. | 也记起了这个 |
[20:47] | The pathway. | 通道 |
[20:50] | Your map. | 你的地图 |
[20:52] | Your escape. | 你的越狱 |
[20:54] | -Give me that. -Don’t. Don’t. | -给我 -别.别 |
[20:58] | Now, do I tear this up | 现在 你是要我把这撕了… |
[21:03] | or do you tell me exactly where and when you’re doing this? | …还是告诉我 何时 何地开始你的越狱行动? |
[21:17] | -It starts in the basement. -Okay. | -从地下室开始 -好 |
[21:21] | This line leads from the hatch in the coal room, to this pipe system here, | 这条线连接着煤房舱口和这边的管道系统 |
[21:26] | and that runs to the infirmary. | 而那条线可以通到医务室 |
[21:28] | That’s how we’ll get out. | 我们就是走这条线出去的 |
[21:30] | I just need to get out of psych ward to set things up. | 我得离开精神病区补全工作 |
[21:33] | But three days after I’m gone, | 三天以后 |
[21:35] | I’ll come back up through the basement and get you out. | 我再折回到地下室把你接出去 |
[21:38] | You’re just telling me what I want to hear. | 你只是说些我想听的话 |
[21:40] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[21:42] | I need you to let me get us out of here. | 我需要你帮我们离开这儿 |
[21:45] | I need you to trust me. | 你需要相信我 |
[21:59] | If you try to screw me over again I’ll kill you. | 如果你再陷害我 我会杀了你 |
[22:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:14] | Hi. How did it go? | 嘿 进展怎么样? |
[22:16] | Filing the petition was easy, | 申请是挺容易的 |
[22:17] | getting it approved, that’s a whole ‘nother story. | 但能否通过 那就是另一回事儿了 |
[22:22] | -You found the charger? -Oh, yeah. | -你找到充电器了? -哦 是的 |
[22:28] | Why didn’t you plug it in? | 你怎么不把它装上去? |
[22:31] | I was just… Just thinking for a minute. | 我只是在 嗯… 在想些其它的事情 |
[22:34] | -About what? -Nothing. | -想什么? -没什么 |
[22:41] | -We’re in business. -What is it? | -看来有事做了 -什么? |
[22:44] | His entire phone book is still in here, 322 numbers. | 他的整本电话簿都还在 总共322个号码 |
[23:22] | No open seats. Gotta wait. | 没空位了 旁边等等 |
[23:24] | C-Note, crap or get off the pot. | 西诺 押还是不押? |
[23:29] | I’m thinking. | 我再想想 |
[23:30] | We ain’t betting on CPT here, man. | 嘿 我们这不是在加拿大扑克邀请赛上玩 |
[23:32] | Either you gonna see his bet or you can go outside | 你要么跟 要么滚开让位置 |
[23:35] | and Million Con March or whatever your people do. | 去搞个囚犯大游行什么的 随你怎么搞 |
[23:38] | Either way, get on with it, son. | 不管你选择哪一种 快做决定就是了 伙计 |
[23:43] | I’m in. | 我跟 |
[23:47] | Three bitches, bitches. What you holding? | 三张Q娘么 你的呢? |
[23:58] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[24:00] | -Full house. -A full house? | -满堂红 -满堂红? |
[24:04] | That’s a concept a Mexican should be quite familiar with, eh, Jesus? | 这东西 墨西哥人应该非常熟悉 嗯 小子? |
[24:13] | She said what? | 她说什么? |
[24:15] | She said, in unequivocal terms, | 她毫不含糊说 |
[24:17] | that I was not to move on Burrows. | 布伦斯的事我不准再插手 |
[24:19] | Whatever their agenda is with Burrows, it is not the same as ours. | 不管他们有何计划 和我们的肯定不一样 |
[24:22] | This whole business with his father, | 他父亲的介入 |
[24:23] | it interferes with the one thing that we set out to do in the first place. | 阻碍了我们最初计划的实施 |
[24:26] | Put Lincoln Burrows in the ground. | 使我们对林肯·布伦斯的 一切行程安排落空 |
[24:29] | If he lives, you’re the one that stands to lose, not the Company. | 只要他活着 你就只能等着认输 而不是公司 |
[24:34] | They get themselves another candidate, | 他们会再选个候选人 |
[24:35] | and you’re the one that suffers the brunt of it. | 而你却得承担所有损失 |
[24:38] | Then maybe it’s time we broke ranks. | 也许是时候搞乱他们的棋盘了 |
[24:42] | We do that, they pull support for the campaign. You know that, don’t you? | 如果我们那么做 他们将不再支持你的竞选 这你是知道的 |
[24:46] | That is, if they know, Paul. | 前提是… 如果被他们知道 保罗 |
[24:54] | Smell that kitty. Jacks or better, Trips to win. | 嗯! 闻闻这些钱的味道 得来一对J或者更好 来三个就赢了 |
[25:05] | Last hand. I’m tired of losing all my money today. | 最后一手了 我今天已经输得不耐烦了 |
[25:11] | -How much you up? -I don’t know. $300. | -你那有多少? -不知道 300上下 |
[25:16] | -Does it hurt? -What? | -疼吗? -什么? |
[25:18] | The horseshoe up your ass. | 你屁股上的马蹄铁 (意指狗屎运) |
[25:20] | Rather be lucky than good, ping-pong. | 今天运气很好 乒乓小子 |
[25:29] | Misdeal. Bury the card. | 掉牌得弃牌 |
[25:32] | Man, I don’t care if you all saw my card. | 伙计 我不在乎你有没看到我的牌 |
[25:34] | Yeah, I bet you don’t. | 是啊 你当然不在乎 |
[25:36] | Bury the card, young blood. | 弃牌吧 毛小子 |
[25:38] | Hey, chill, wrinkles. Ain’t my fault saltine here got a sloppy deal. | 嘿 扫兴的家伙 这又不是我的错 |
[25:43] | That there was just uncalled for. | 啊 这种事情谁料得到 |
[25:45] | Now, all right. You know what? I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 听着 要不这么做 |
[25:46] | I’m gonna deal another hand, you gonna be such a baby about it. | 我重新洗牌 你们也不要太孩子脾气了 |
[25:52] | On a misdeal, you bury the card, finish out the hand. | 发错牌 就得弃牌 把牌发完 |
[25:57] | House rules. | 这是规矩 |
[26:34] | Warden. | 狱长 |
[26:35] | I have some good news for you, Linc. | 有好消息 林肯 |
[26:38] | Somehow, your lawyer’s petition went through. | 不知怎的 你的律师的申请通过了 |
[26:42] | The Department of Corrections is allowing you a one-hour visit with your son. | 纠正部门给你一个小时的时间来探望你儿子 |
[26:47] | I’ve never seen one of these granted before, ever. | 我还从没见过有这种优待 从没有 |
[26:52] | Good lawyers. | 好律师 |
[26:54] | No lawyer’s that good. | 没律师能好到这种程度 |
[26:56] | I’ll make the travel arrangements, | 我去安排行程 |
[26:58] | but this is not going to be a ride in the country. | 不过这不是全国旅行 |
[27:00] | You’re gonna be y-cuffed, and the men are gonna be heavily armed. | 你照样会被铐住 并有人全副武装看守 |
[27:02] | I don’t want any problems. | 我不想造成任何不必要的麻烦 |
[27:04] | There won’t be, I just want to see my son. | 不会的 我只想见见我的儿子 |
[27:24] | I’ll bet all I got. | 我全压了 |
[27:30] | $82. | 82块钱 |
[27:33] | You better have some aces shoved up there with that horseshoe, | 除非你运气好到连来几张A |
[27:37] | or that pot’s mine. You in or out? | 否则我赢定了 跟还是不跟? |
[28:12] | I’m in. | 我跟 |
[28:16] | And I raise you $74. | 再加74块 |
[28:21] | I said I only got $82 left. | 我说了我只有82 |
[28:23] | Well, then I guess you’re out of luck. | 我只能说你今天不走运 |
[28:25] | You never heard of a gentleman’s game? | 你没听说过这是绅士游戏吗? |
[28:26] | Yes, I have, but this ain’t it. | 是的 我听说过 但这次不算 |
[28:28] | You want to borrow some money? Ask your boys. | 要不要借点钱? 向你手下问问 |
[28:32] | But I’m in here to make money, bro. | 我今天是来这里赢钱的 老兄 |
[28:35] | You want welfare, you’d better vote Democrat. | 你想要福利 最好投票给民主党 |
[28:53] | If you know what’s good for you, | 你知道怎么做对你有好处 |
[28:55] | you’ll stay away from me in the yard. | 最好在院子里离我远远的 |
[29:12] | You think you’re smarter than me? | 你以为你比我更聪明? |
[29:37] | No, no, no! | 不!不!不 不 不! |
[29:41] | Okay, there’s a pathway. No, there’s a pathway! There’s a pathway! | 有条通道 不 有条通道!有条通道! |
[29:44] | Look, he’s trying to escape! He’s trying to escape. This is his map! | 他想逃跑! 他想逃跑 这就是他的地图 |
[29:48] | He set me up! | 他陷害我! |
[29:50] | Zap him! | 电击! |
[30:07] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[30:14] | Hey, boss. I think you dropped something, man. | 嘿 老大 你掉了点东西 |
[30:19] | That’s half a G-note. So when do I move in? | 这里有500 什么时候让我搬进去? |
[30:22] | -You don’t. -What? | -不用搬 -什么? |
[30:24] | Oh, come on, chief, now, we had a deal. | 拜托 头儿 我们说好的 |
[30:26] | Renegotiation, the price is $700 now. | 新价 涨到700了 |
[30:30] | That ain’t right. I just gave you $500. | 这样太说不过去了 我已经给你500了 |
[30:33] | What you gave me was a down payment. | 你给我的只是定金 |
[30:36] | If you can’t come up with the rest, well… | 如果你支付不了余下部分 那么… |
[30:38] | No, no, no! Wait, wait, wait. Just hold on. One minute, all right? | 不 不 不 不 不! 等 等 等 稍等一会儿 |
[30:45] | Oh, man, he’s trying to shake us down. | 这家伙想把我们淘空 |
[30:48] | -I’m gonna need that watch. -Not an option. | -我需要你的表 -没门儿 |
[30:51] | Look, would you rather be looking at a picture of your daughter | 听着 你是宁可在这里看你女儿的照片呢 |
[30:54] | or holding her in your arms once you get outside? | 还是想出去并有机会抱她一下? |
[31:19] | Hey, look, man, Father Time owed me a few bones. | 听着 伙计 老头儿欠我些钱 |
[31:23] | He gave me this in trade. | 用这个作抵押了 |
[31:25] | That should be more than enough to cover it. | 现在多的都有了 |
[31:27] | Not bad. | 嗯 还不赖 |
[31:29] | Your problem is somebody already gave me $700 for the cell, so, you’re S.O.L. | 问题是已经有人出价700要那个房间了 看来你被卡住了 |
[31:35] | No! No! Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. Look. | 不! 嘿 等等! 等等! 等等! |
[31:38] | So you’re just gonna take my money and walk? | 你想拿了我的钱就走人? |
[31:40] | Yeah, well, write to your congressman. | 是啊 写信去投诉我吧 |
[31:48] | Oh, come on! | 要命了! |
[32:02] | Hey. | 来了 |
[32:02] | Hi. They said you wanted to talk to me. | 恩 他们说你想跟我谈谈 |
[32:05] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 是啊 |
[32:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:09] | Good. | 好 |
[32:14] | Please. | 请坐 |
[32:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:20] | I made you something. | 我给你做了个东西 |
[32:29] | It’s an ashtray. | 是个烟灰缸 |
[32:30] | I don’t smoke. | 嗯… 可我不抽烟 |
[32:32] | Yeah, I know. But they only let us make these and jewelry, | 是 我知道 但他们只让我们做这个和珠宝 |
[32:37] | and I didn’t figure you for the macaroni necklace type. | 而且我觉得你不是那种喜欢带面条项链的人 |
[32:40] | It’s very sweet. | 真好! 嗯… |
[32:43] | How about we talk about how you’re doing? | 我们谈谈你的情况吧? |
[32:47] | I think we both know I don’t belong here. | 我想 你和我都知道 我不应该呆这里 |
[32:50] | I don’t remember much about that night, | 我记不清那晚发生了什么事 |
[32:53] | but being locked up in ad seg, something must’ve snapped. | 但被关单独禁闭的时候 一定是什么东西让我头脑发涨 |
[32:59] | What I’m trying to say is, I think I’ve had enough of arts and crafts. | 我想说的是 我已经干了很多的手工艺活 |
[33:04] | But that’s your call. | 但那是由你决定的 |
[33:06] | And the doctors here do say that you’ve been acting fine. | 这里的医生确实是说 你表现还不错 |
[33:09] | The problem is that if you don’t tell the Pope who burned you, | 问题是 如果你不告诉狱长是谁烫伤了你 |
[33:11] | he’s gonna lock you back up in ad seg. | 他还是会把你单独禁闭的 |
[33:14] | And after a couple days of that, you’re gonna be right back here. | 几天以后 你可能又会被送回来 |
[33:21] | Michael, I hate what happened to you, and I hate that you’re here. | 迈克尔 我很不愿看到在你身上发生的一切 以及你坐在这儿 |
[33:25] | But you have got to let me help you. | 但你得让我帮你 |
[33:29] | If you want to get out of psych ward, and stay out, | 如果你想离开这个精神病区 |
[33:33] | you’ve got to tell the Pope the truth about that burn. | 你就得把事实告诉狱长 |
[33:39] | Out with the old, in with the new, cons. | 换洗衣物了 朋友们 |
[33:52] | I got a message from your cellie, bro. | 你室友让我给你捎个信儿 哥 |
[33:54] | He says he’s okay and he’s trying to fill in the blanks. | 他说他没事儿 并努力填补空白 |
[33:57] | Did he say he’s trying, or that he already got the blanks filled in? | 他说他正在尝试 还是说已经填好了? |
[34:01] | Yo, man, I don’t know. I didn’t write it down. | 我不知道 我没写下来 |
[34:03] | Okay. Now you gotta tell him that I filled in the hole. | 好吧 你告诉他 我已经把洞填平了 |
[34:06] | Yeah, yeah, I’m done with your little secrets and messages, bro. | 好 好 我已经厌烦了你的秘密和口信儿 |
[34:10] | I saw Scofield’s back. | 我看到斯科菲尔德的背部了 |
[34:12] | He’s got a burn in the same spot as the burn in that guard’s shirt. | 他背部被烫伤的部分 和警服的那一块是同一个位置 |
[34:15] | I don’t know what you’re doing but I have an idea, huh? | 我不知道你在干什么 但我已经有点头绪了 |
[34:19] | And I’m through helping you until you tell me what’s going on. | 除非你告诉我发生了什么事 否则我不帮你了 |
[34:23] | I can’t, bro. | 我不能告诉你 兄弟 |
[34:25] | Then good luck in the hole, jefe. | 那祝你好运吧 |
[34:27] | No, no, no! Wait, wait. | 不 不 不 不 不! 等 等 |
[34:29] | Manche. | 曼而彻 |
[34:30] | Who’s that? | 谁在叫? |
[34:32] | That’s Linc, bro. | 是林肯 兄弟 |
[34:33] | -Linc the Sink? -Yeah. | -判死刑的林肯? -是的 |
[34:35] | Come here. | 过来 |
[34:48] | I think we can work something out. | 我想我们可以解决点问题 |
[34:51] | All I can say is, before I get out of here, Geary will pay. Believe that. | 我想说的是 在我离开这儿之前 加里会付出代价的 相信我 |
[34:56] | No one’s getting out of here if maintenance goes to replacing Scofield’s toilet. | 如果维修部换新了斯科菲尔德的马桶 谁都走不了 |
[35:01] | I got a way to help you with your Scofield problem. | 我有办法帮你们 解决斯科菲尔德的问题 |
[35:04] | What’d you say, slim? | 你说什么 瘦竹竿? |
[35:05] | I said I got a way to help you with… | 我说我有办法帮你们… |
[35:08] | Who the hell said we had a problem? | 谁告诉你我们有问题? |
[35:10] | It’s cool, man. Relax. | 冷静点 老兄 放轻松 |
[35:12] | Lincoln and Sucre told me everything. | 林肯和苏克雷把什么都告诉我了 |
[35:15] | What in the hell did they tell you? | 他们告诉你什么了? |
[35:17] | Exactly, what did they tell you? | 他们到底告诉你什么了? |
[35:18] | Everything. They said I can come with you, you know, | 什么都说了 他们说 我可以和你们一起 |
[35:21] | on early parole, if I can help get the Fish out of psych. | 提前假释 如果我能帮你们 把迈克尔弄出精神病区的话 |
[35:26] | What are we, the A train? Everyone gets to ride with us? | 我们算什么 火车吗? 你以为谁都能上我们的火车? |
[35:31] | Why don’t you take a walk, before I give you a smack? | 在我给你一拳之前 先给我滚蛋? |
[35:36] | You got another solution to our situation? | 你有其它的好办法吗? |
[35:42] | I didn’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[35:47] | Me and my cuz and Lincoln came up with something. | 我 我堂哥还有林肯… 想了个法子 |
[35:54] | Now, it can work, but it’s risky. | 行得通… 但有一定风险 |
[36:13] | You ready to get out of this aquarium, Fish? | 准备好离开这鱼缸了吗 小鱼儿? |
[37:20] | Assure me I’ll be protected. | 你必须保证我没事 |
[37:23] | Michael, you know me well enough by now. Such assurances are not necessary. | 迈克尔 你已经够了解我了 你知道我会怎么做 |
[37:28] | With all due respect, Warden, | 恕我直言 狱长 |
[37:29] | if I had been protected in the first place, none of this would have happened. | 如果当初安全措施够好的话 那样的事就不会发生了 |
[37:42] | A name. | 名字 |
[37:45] | -Geary. -Geary? | -加里 -加里? |
[37:48] | He shakes cons down for money, anything he can get his hands on. | 他想尽办法从我们这捞钱 不择手段 |
[37:52] | He knew I went to college, so he must’ve… | 他知道我上过大学 所以他理所当然认为我… |
[37:55] | He must’ve thought I was rich or something. | 他一定认为我很有钱 |
[37:57] | Anyway, | 总之 当 嗯… |
[37:59] | when I couldn’t pay up, he held me down with one arm, | 我付不出钱的时候 他用一只手把我摁住 |
[38:04] | and burned me with the other. | 用另一只手烫我 |
[38:09] | but it was hot as hell. but | 我不知道他用什么烫的 但… |
[38:12] | it was hot as hell. | 真的是烫的要命 |
[38:20] | What a surprise. Disconnected. | 真是让人诧异啊 又接不通 |
[38:22] | Two-hundred and fifty businesses, 72 residences, covering all 50 states. | 250个商用电话 72个家用电话 遍布50个州… |
[38:26] | London, Martinique, Jakarta, Dakar. | 伦敦 马提尼克岛 雅加达 达喀尔… |
[38:29] | All the numbers out of service. | 所有号码都已经停用 |
[38:31] | As soon as Quinn disappeared, they must’ve erased the paper trail within days. | 魁恩一失踪 几天内他们就把数据全部销毁了 |
[38:34] | Is there anything they can’t do? | 还有什么他们办不到的? |
[38:38] | My P.I. Buddy in DC. | 我在华盛顿的朋友 |
[38:40] | What if I send him all this, | 我把这个都寄过去 |
[38:42] | see if he can make a connection between the numbers? | 看他能不能在这些号码之间找到某种联系? |
[38:44] | I’ll tell him I need it ASAP. | 我会告诉他尽快 |
[38:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:48] | Oh, it’s no big deal. I’ll just overnight him all this stuff. | 没什么大不了的 我会让他通宵处理这些材料 |
[38:53] | No. For everything. | 不是 是为了所有你做的事 |
[38:55] | For hanging in there, keeping me going. | 和我在一起 共同努力 |
[38:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:01] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:03] | Guy with a six ERA, signs for four mil a year. | 年薪400万的家伙 |
[39:06] | Sucks at his job, he still gets a raise. | 工作干得遭透了 却还能加薪 |
[39:09] | You suck at your job. You should ask the Pope for a raise. | 你也干得很遭 你也向狱长要求加薪啊 |
[39:12] | Very funny. | 很有意思 |
[39:19] | Warden, what brings you to our little clubhouse? | 狱长 什么风把你吹来了? |
[39:25] | Hey, what gives? | 嘿 是什么…? |
[39:49] | Hey, that was a gift from my old man. | 嘿 这是我爸给我的 |
[39:51] | Since when is your name Charles and your dad’s name Ann? | 你什么时候改姓”查尔斯”而你爸爸叫”安”了? |
[40:30] | This is a railroad. I didn’t do nothing! | 我是被冤枉的 我什么也没干! |
[40:33] | Don’t look at me like I’m some con. You’re as crooked as scoliosis. | 别像看罪犯那样看着我 你也不是个好东西 |
[40:39] | I don’t get caught. | 我没有被抓住 |
[41:15] | When we get there, | 我们到了以后 |
[41:16] | I’ll take you out of the y-cuffs and put you in a four-piece. | 我会卸下你的手铐 让你稍微活动一下 |
[41:19] | Got it? | 明白了吗? |
[41:20] | Got it, boss. | 明白了 头儿 |
[41:22] | You play nice, I play nice. Understand? | 你乖一点 我也不会拿你怎么着 明白吗? |
[41:26] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[41:51] | She’s here. I’ve got her. | 她在这儿 我正看着她 |
[42:01] | Scofield for re-admission to Gen pop. | 斯科菲尔德 重新回到普通监区 |
[42:07] | -Welcome home. -Thanks. | -欢迎回家 -谢谢 |
[42:11] | Never thought I’d be so glad to be back in my cell. | 从没想过回牢房会让我这么开心 |
[42:18] | Pope wanted me to give you this. | 嗯 狱长要我把这个交给你 |
[42:42] | What’s happening?What are they doing? | 发生什么了? 他们在这做什么? |
[42:59] | What the hell are you staring at, anyway? | 你看什么呢 |
[43:01] | Everything. | 什么都看 |