时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I need you to let me get us out of here | 我需要你的帮助才能把大家弄出去 |
[00:05] | If you try to screw me over again | 如果你再敢陷害我的话 |
[00:07] | I’ll kill you | 我就杀了你 |
[00:08] | Because if Crazy steps out of line | 因为如果那些神经病越过禁线的话 |
[00:10] | all I gotta do is shoot him with | 我所要做的就是给他们注射 |
[00:11] | 40ccs of shut-your-trap | 40CC的镇静剂 |
[00:13] | and it’s beddy-bye | 然后他们就乖乖听话了 |
[00:14] | Scofield and his whole PI crew, | 斯科菲尔德和他们一伙狱工同伙 |
[00:16] | they’re escaping | 他们正在计划越狱 |
[00:17] | You know I can’t | 老大 你很清楚我不可能 |
[00:18] | let you leave here, boss | 让你就这么离开这里的 |
[00:29] | I’ve been clean for 18 months now | 我已经远离毒品有18个月了 |
[00:32] | I want to help people get from where I’ve been to where I am | 我很想帮助那些也曾经失足过的朋友 |
[00:35] | I’m getting my brother out of here tonight, | 今晚我就会把我哥哥从这里救出去 |
[00:38] | and I need your help | 不过我需要你的帮助 |
[00:39] | You’re asking me to break the law | 你是在教唆我犯罪 |
[00:40] | I’m asking you to make a mistake | 不 我只需要你犯个小错误 |
[00:42] | Forget to lock up | 仅仅是忘记锁门而已 |
[00:43] | Leave the door unlocked when you leave tonight | 今晚离开的时候请不要锁上门 |
[00:46] | The inmates in the psych ward all wear… | 在精神病区的犯人都穿 |
[00:49] | White | 白色囚服 |
[00:50] | Peroxide acts as a bleach | 过氧化氢正好可以起到漂白的作用 |
[00:51] | Camouflage | 用来伪装 |
[00:53] | -Where’s your girl? -She’ll be at my place in about an hour. | -那妞在哪儿? -一小时后她会去我那 |
[00:56] | Pretty soon, we’re going to call in our favor | 过会儿我们觉得时机成熟会打你电话 |
[00:58] | I’m getting on that plane with or without you | 你跟不跟我去我都会上那架飞机的 |
[01:00] | I can’t let you do that | 我不能让你那么做 |
[01:04] | There’s been an acceleration | 计划提前了 |
[01:06] | Don’t you want a bigger plane? | 难道不是要大一点儿的飞机了吗? |
[01:07] | Well, not everybody gonna have a ticket | 并不是逃出来的每个人都能坐上飞机 |
[01:09] | If you can’t convince a doddering old fool | 如果你说服不了那个废人总统的话 |
[01:12] | what the best thing is for this country’s economy, | 出于对这个国家经济利益最大化的考虑 |
[01:14] | perhaps you’re not | 或许你就根本不是 |
[01:15] | the kind of helper we’re looking for | 我们中意的合作伙伴 |
[01:18] | I’m breaking out | 我打算越狱 |
[01:20] | and you’re going to make sure | 我需要你帮忙确保 |
[01:21] | my brother goes with me | 我的哥哥能和我一起出去 |
[01:28] | You son of a bitch | 休想 你个畜生 |
[01:30] | We’re going to take this real easy, Warden | 整个事情其实操作起来也很简单 狱长大人 |
[01:32] | I just need you to do a couple things for me | 我只需要你为我做几件事情 |
[01:34] | You just bought yourself 10 years | 你这么做只会多判你十年徒刑 |
[01:36] | Warden? | 狱长在吗? |
[01:37] | Bellick’s truck is here, sir | 贝利克的车在下面停着 |
[01:38] | I’m staring right at it. | 就在我眼皮底下 |
[01:41] | Should we start looking for him? | 需要出动人手找他吗 |
[01:43] | Michael, if you just put that shank down… | 迈克尔 如果你能马上把刀放下 |
[01:44] | Tell the guard | 告诉他 |
[01:46] | you spoke with Bellick | 你和贝利克通过话了 |
[01:47] | and he said he’s taking some personal time | 他说他要去处理一些私人事情 |
[01:49] | You can’t possibly get away with this, son | 你根本不可能逃出这里 孩子 |
[01:51] | I don’t think you want to find out | 你根本无法体会我的感受 |
[01:52] | how badly I want to get my brother out of here. | 想把哥哥救出去的那种迫切心情 |
[01:57] | -Sir? -Mack. | -长官? -麦克 |
[01:59] | Yes, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[02:00] | I just spoke with Bellick. | 我刚和贝利克通过话 |
[02:02] | He’s walked into town. | 他步行去了市区 |
[02:04] | He’s taking some personal time. | 他有些私人事务要去处理 |
[02:05] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧? |
[02:10] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[02:11] | Copy that | 明白 |
[02:13] | Okay | 很好 |
[02:15] | I just need you | 我现在只需要你 |
[02:16] | to do one more thing. | 再为我多做一件事情 |
[02:18] | Have Lincoln transferred to the infirmary. | 把林肯转移到医务室 |
[02:22] | And he needs to be there overnight. | 确保他整晚都在那儿 |
[02:24] | How long have you been planning this? | 你计划越狱有多久? |
[02:27] | That is a conversation for another day, Warden. | 这个以后再聊 狱长大人 |
[02:29] | Pope to Base. | 珀尔呼叫监房 |
[02:31] | Go ahead, sir | 收到 长官 |
[02:33] | Have Lincoln Burrows transferred to the infirmary. | 把林肯·布伦斯转移到医务室 |
[02:35] | I want him held overnight for tests. | 因为体检需要 让他整晚都呆在那儿 |
[02:37] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[02:40] | Once we’re gone, | 我们走之后 |
[02:41] | you’ll find Bellick in a hole | 你可以在洞里找到贝利克 |
[02:43] | under the guards’ break room. | 那个洞就在警卫休息室下面 |
[02:44] | I’m sorry you got caught in the middle, | 我很抱歉把你也卷了进来 |
[02:47] | but, one day, | 但是终有一天 |
[02:49] | you’ll understand why I did this. | 你会理解我为什么会这么做 |
[02:50] | You’ll never make it over the wall. | 你根本不可能爬出监狱的围墙 |
[03:22] | I’m sorry, Henry. | 对不起了 亨利 |
[03:58] | Everything all right? | 一切都还好吧 |
[03:59] | Yeah, he’s getting an earful | 是的 他正忙着打电话 |
[04:02] | from someone over at the DOC. | 好像是在和总部的人通电话 |
[04:05] | Oh. Is he on with Mr. Drushal? | 和德鲁塞先生通电话吗 |
[04:08] | I’m not sure, but | 我不清楚 但是 |
[04:11] | it’s turning into a conference call and he said he didn’t want to be disturbed. | 后来就成了电话会议 他还说不想被打扰 |
[04:13] | Oh, well, of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[04:15] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[04:17] | You know, Michael… | 迈克尔你知道吗… |
[04:21] | You know, he can be a big old grump sometimes, | 虽然有时候他是个脾气暴躁的糟老头 |
[04:24] | but I hope you know how highly he thinks of you. | 但我还是想让你知道他有多看重你 |
[04:26] | There’s no way he’d get that | 没有你的帮助 他根本不可能把 |
[04:28] | Taj Mahal done in time for his anniversary without your help. | 作为结婚周年纪念礼物的泰姬陵模型搞定 |
[04:52] | 6:55 It’s 6:55. | |
[04:55] | That’s five minutes till tier. | 离放风还有五分钟 |
[04:57] | It’s one hour | 离再下一次鸣铃 |
[04:58] | till the next count. | 有一个小时 |
[04:59] | One hour to get over that wall, | 只有一个小时的时间来逃离此地 |
[05:01] | and as far away from this prison as possible. | 跑得越远越好 |
[06:27] | You unscrewed the toilet, right | 你已把马桶的螺丝拧开了吧 |
[06:30] | That’s five minutes we don’t have. | 那要花五分钟 我们已经没有多余的时间了 |
[06:33] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[06:34] | I’m just… Just… | 我太紧张了… |
[06:37] | I just feel like | 我就感觉 |
[06:39] | my head is spinning a little. | 好像脑子一阵眩晕 |
[06:51] | Are you okay | 你没事吧 |
[06:56] | If we get caught, | 如果我们被抓的话… |
[07:02] | I can’t do 10 more years, bro. | 我根本承受不了再多十年徒刑 |
[07:05] | I can’t. | 真的输不起啊 |
[07:10] | Tier time, one hour | 放风时间 一共一小时 |
[07:16] | There’s no going back now. | 现在已经无路可退了 |
[08:17] | If you get stuck in one of them pipes, boy… | 孩子你很可能会卡在下面管道里… |
[08:22] | Bull. | 小心狱警 |
[08:28] | Keep walking, Bull, keep walking. | 继续走啊 狱警 对 就这样不要停 |
[08:31] | You okay | 你没事吧 |
[08:33] | Great | 放心 |
[08:49] | It’s got blue spots. | 衣服上怎么还有蓝色斑迹 |
[08:51] | Yo, I got a late start. | 不好意思 我漂白得晚了 |
[08:53] | Only one thing you needed to do. | 你连一件事情都搞不好 |
[08:55] | Block the gate. I got to finish this off. | 堵住门口 开始行动 |
[09:04] | Said a prayer for you, Theodore. | 为你祈祷 图多尔 |
[09:07] | Said a prayer for us all | 为我们大家祈祷 |
[09:30] | I want him dead. | 给我干掉他 |
[09:32] | Anybody gets in the way, | 任何人敢挡道的话… |
[09:33] | gets run over. | 一并干掉 |
[09:49] | Just a half cup, Mack | 半杯就够了 麦克 |
[09:50] | If I have more than that, I’ll be up all night. | 如果超过半杯的话 我整晚都会睡不着 |
[09:53] | Thank you, bro. | 谢了 |
[10:14] | How many more screws? | 还有多少螺丝没卸? |
[10:29] | Get C-Note out here. | 把人交出来 |
[10:31] | Huh? Haven’t seen him, man. | 什么? 没看到他啊 |
[10:33] | That’s real touching and all, you sticking up for a brother, | 这真的很感人 你站出来保护朋友 |
[10:36] | but y’all need to step aside, | 但是你们最好都闪到一边 |
[10:39] | right now. | 现在就闪开 |
[10:51] | Something you need | 这有什么你需要的吗 |
[10:58] | -Where is he? -Told you, we haven’t seen him. | -他人在哪儿 -不是告诉过你吗 我们没有看到过他 |
[11:24] | This whole time, everything you said was a lie? | 这期间 你所说的一切都是骗人的 |
[11:27] | No. No, | 不 不是这样的 |
[11:28] | I never stopped fighting for Lincoln’s innocence, never. | 我从没有停止为林肯的清白作斗争 真的从来没有停过 |
[11:31] | They approached me after I took this case. | 他们是在我接手这个案子后 才联系上我的 |
[11:33] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁? |
[11:34] | John Abruzzi. | 阿布鲁奇 |
[11:37] | John Abruzzi, the mob boss? | 阿布鲁奇 那个黑帮老大? |
[11:38] | Yes, yes. | 对 是他 |
[11:39] | How much did he pay you? | 他给你多少酬劳? |
[11:42] | My father’s freedom. | 我父亲的自由 |
[11:44] | You said your father was exonerated. | 你不是说你父亲已经被证明无罪了吗 |
[11:45] | I lied, okay? | 我承认撒谎了 行了吧? |
[11:46] | I agreed to keep tabs on you.In exchange, | 我答应监控你的行踪 作为交换 |
[11:48] | Abruzzi had some guy who was already doing a life sentence cop | 阿布鲁奇找了个早就被判无期的家伙 |
[11:51] | to the murder that my father didn’t commit. | 来顶我父亲被冤加的谋杀罪 |
[11:52] | And that’s how I got him out of jail. | 这样我才把父亲救了出来 |
[11:55] | Your dad’s life for mine. | 用你父亲的生命来交换我的 |
[11:57] | No one needs to get hurt here, Veronica. | 这里没人会受到伤害 维罗妮卡 |
[11:59] | Oh, you think Abruzzi wants legal advice from me | 你认为阿布鲁奇是因为需要法律顾问才打我主意的吗 |
[12:01] | All you have to do | 你所需要做的 |
[12:02] | is make sure Michael gives this Abruzzi guy | 就是确保迈克尔告诉阿布鲁奇 |
[12:04] | what he needs to know, that’s it. | 他所需要的信息 就这些了 |
[12:06] | Nick | 尼克 |
[12:08] | you don’t think they’re gonna let me live, do you | 你也不会相信他们会让我活下去 不是吗 |
[12:14] | I gotta believe that. | 我不得不相信 |
[12:25] | Okay | 好的 |
[12:27] | Right | 没问题 |
[12:30] | Stand up | 站起来 |
[12:31] | We have to go | 我们必须出发了 |
[12:34] | Get up | 起来 |
[12:37] | Charles | 查尔斯 |
[12:51] | Sucre, drop the sheet | 苏克雷 拉上床单 |
[12:56] | Manche, you’re next | 曼奇 下一个是你 |
[12:59] | Let’s move it | 去吧 |
[13:05] | That one’s for you | 这是给你的 |
[13:07] | Move your fat ass | 快点 死胖子 |
[13:17] | That’s for you | 这是给你的 |
[13:19] | Age before beauty | 长者优先 |
[13:28] | All right | 走了 |
[13:42] | So, you got a key to the infirmary? | 你已经搞定医务室的钥匙了? |
[13:44] | Not exactly | 不能这么说 |
[14:19] | All right. How are we doing, baby? | 怎么样 我们进展如何? |
[14:21] | Not good We’re already 10 minutes behind | 不太妙 我们已经比计划落后了十分钟 |
[14:23] | Let’s move it | 快点行动吧 |
[15:14] | Help! | 救命! |
[15:19] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[15:28] | Help! | 救命! 救命啊… |
[15:30] | Help! | 救命! |
[15:33] | Did you hear that? | 你听到没有? |
[15:36] | Hear what? | 听到什么? |
[15:41] | Help! | 救命! |
[15:44] | Hush! | 嘘! |
[15:57] | Hear anything | 听见什么吗 |
[15:59] | There’s nobody here, man. | 老兄 这里连个鬼影都没有 |
[16:03] | I swear, I heard something. | 我发誓我确实听到的 |
[16:09] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:13] | You scream… | 你再叫… |
[16:15] | and I’ll cut out your windpipe, got me | 我就把你气管割断 明白了吗 |
[16:17] | I need his jacket and his hat. | 我要他的外套和帽子派用处 |
[17:04] | Brains of the outfit, huh, Scofield? | 都是斯科菲尔德的主意吧 呃? |
[17:07] | He’s leading you off a cliff, boys. | 他在引领你们走向深渊 |
[17:09] | Now, you’re acting | 你现在的表现 |
[17:11] | like you still in charge. | 就好似你还是负责人 |
[17:12] | Shut your mouth, bitch. | 闭上你的臭嘴 贱货 |
[17:16] | So pendejo | 西班牙语: 呆B |
[17:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:24] | You | 你 |
[17:27] | You know, he’s… | 你知道的 他是… |
[17:34] | Ciao, bello. | 意大利语: 再见了 |
[17:58] | Nick, please don’t do this. | 听我说 求你不要这么做 |
[18:00] | Tell Michael to give Abruzzi what he wants. | 告诉迈克尔 记得把阿布鲁奇想要的东西给他 |
[18:02] | Please, Nick, come on, they’re going to kill me. | 求你了尼克 他们一定会杀了我的 |
[18:05] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[18:07] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[18:09] | Nick, no! | 尼克 |
[18:12] | Everyone put your coveralls on. | 大家都把外套穿上 |
[18:14] | I’ll be back in a minute. | 我一分钟后回来 |
[18:16] | Yo, where you going, man? | 你去哪里? |
[18:19] | You heard him. Come on. | 照他说的办 穿起来吧 |
[18:24] | This is ridiculous, man. | 这太荒唐了 |
[19:17] | The scope of this, which we’re all aware of, | 我们都很清楚现在这种局面 |
[19:19] | can cloud judgment. | 会影响到议案的判决 |
[19:21] | I suggest we look at this in very simple terms. | 我建议把这件事看得简单点 |
[19:24] | We have an employee, she’s not working out. | 就好比我们有一个员工 她工作不好 |
[19:27] | We fire her. It needs to be that simple. | 我们炒了她鱿鱼就得处理得这么简单 |
[19:30] | She’s the Vice President of the United States. | 可她毕竟是美利坚合众国的副总统啊 |
[19:32] | And that’s all she’ll ever be | 那又怎么样 她干到头了 |
[19:34] | She’s plummeting in the polls | 在民意测验中她的支持率骤降 |
[19:36] | If we keep her as our candidate | 如果我们还让她做竞选人 |
[19:38] | we’re handing the presidency to her opponent | 我们就等于把总统的宝座拱手让给了她的竞争对手 |
[19:40] | and then everything we hope to gain | 那么我们寄希望于卡罗琳执政后 |
[19:42] | with Caroline in office, it’s all gone. | 想得到的一切也随之而逝了 |
[19:45] | Fine. We ask her to drop out. | 好吧 如果我们要求她退出竞选 |
[19:48] | How do we know she’ll keep her mouth shut | 如何能保证她对她掌握的一切 |
[19:50] | on everything she knows | 只字不吐呢 |
[19:52] | Samantha | 萨曼莎 |
[19:57] | Yes, sir. | 在 老板 |
[19:58] | I need a very frank assessment from you, right now. | 我现在需要你非常坦诚的作一个评估 |
[20:01] | Based on your contact with her, | 就你和她打交道了解的情况来看 |
[20:02] | will the Vice President go quietly | 副总统会保持沉默吗 |
[20:06] | No. | 不会 |
[20:07] | Absolutely not. | 绝无可能 |
[20:09] | Becoming president | 竞选上总统 |
[20:10] | is the most important thing to her. | 对她而言是最最重要的事情 |
[20:12] | If we take that away, | 如果我们让她弃选 |
[20:13] | she has absolutely nothing to lose. | 她就好比输掉一切 无所顾忌了 |
[20:14] | And I guarantee you, she will do everything she can | 这样一来 我敢打保票 她会尽她所能 |
[20:18] | to take everyone she can down with her. | 把每个能拉的人都一起拉下水 |
[20:22] | We need to make a move on her. | 我们需要对她采取点行动 |
[20:24] | Now. | 从现在就开始 |
[20:37] | You okay, Doc? | 你没事吧 医生? |
[21:26] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[21:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:27] | What are we supposed to do, | 我们应该怎么做 |
[21:29] | just sit here? | 就这么呆坐着? |
[21:30] | No. I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[21:33] | Man. | 天哪… |
[21:34] | This whole thing is messed up, bro. | 整个事情都一团遭 |
[21:36] | Feel free not to come, Gordo. | 戈多 你不想走就回去好了 |
[22:03] | We’re screwed. | 我们被陷害了 |
[22:05] | We’re screwed! | 我们被出卖了! |
[22:06] | Come on, let’s go! Let’s… | 快点 我们快走 |
[22:07] | Michael, we got to go back. | 迈克尔 我们必须得回去 |
[22:09] | We’re moving forward. | 我们正按计划前进 |
[22:11] | We stick with the plan. | 我们得继续按照计划行事 |
[22:12] | Look, do your ears work, fool? Do you hear that? | 白痴 难道你是聋子 你听到那警报声吗 |
[22:15] | It’s the fire alarm in psych ward. | 这是在精神病区的火警声 |
[22:16] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[22:17] | I set it off. | 警报是我发的 |
[22:18] | Why? | 为什么要这么做 |
[22:24] | Exit the building in an orderly fashion. | 注意保持秩序撤离大楼 |
[22:30] | Exit the building in an orderly fashion. | 注意保持秩序撤离大楼 |
[23:15] | We’re in the sticks. | 我们安全不? |
[23:17] | You know how many people would have heard a jet like this land? | 有很多人会看到飞机降落的 |
[23:19] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[23:26] | False alarm. | 是误报警 |
[23:28] | Back to the psych ward, everyone. | 大家都回到精神病区 |
[23:31] | Walk in with me, now. | 现在和我一齐走 |
[23:33] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[23:34] | Just gonna keep on walking. | 保持前行就对了 |
[24:04] | Hold up! | 等一下 |
[24:05] | Got some stragglers. | 还有些人 |
[24:07] | Cool. | 酷 |
[24:09] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[24:15] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[24:16] | That’s not wack-shack-issue. | 那可不是精神病区的专用白囚服 |
[24:18] | Everybody, stop! Stay where you are! | 都给我停下 站在原地不要动 |
[24:20] | I said, stay where you are. | 听到没有 站在原地不要动 |
[24:22] | What’s the problem? | 有问题吗 |
[24:27] | That’s John Abruzzi right there. | 阿布鲁奇就在那 |
[24:29] | Yeah, that’s… | 那… |
[24:32] | That’s bad news. | 那可不妙 |
[24:33] | Listen, you got that sedative you were talking about? | 对了 你不是有镇静剂吗 |
[24:36] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[24:37] | You got some now? | 现在有吗 |
[24:39] | Yeah. | 有 |
[24:40] | Let’s have it. | 那就用吧 |
[24:44] | This will put him out, right? | 这个能把他放倒 对吗 |
[24:47] | Like a light. | 对 非常轻松 |
[24:56] | Let’s go. Let’s go, | 走 快走 |
[24:57] | -let’s go! -Where are we going? | -走 -怎么走法? |
[24:59] | Straight down the hall. Straight down. | 直行穿过大堂 |
[25:05] | Nick, please don’t do this. | 尼克 求求你 不要那样做 |
[25:27] | Come on. | 来 |
[25:29] | What’s going on? | 你要对我怎样? |
[25:31] | I’m getting you to the airport. | 我把你送到飞机场 |
[25:32] | Go, go, go. | 去 快去 走 走啦 |
[25:34] | You get to Blackfoot, you find Steadman. | 飞去布莱克福特找斯蒂德曼 |
[25:36] | There’s still time for you | 你还有时间 |
[25:37] | to get to the bottom of this thing. | 去找到案情的根源 |
[25:40] | Take this, take this. | 拿着 拿着这个 |
[25:42] | I’m sorry about this, okay | 我对刚刚发生的事很抱歉 明白吗 |
[25:44] | You gotta believe me, I’m sorry | 你得相信我 真的很对不起 |
[25:48] | Take her to O’Hare. | 送她去机场 |
[25:56] | Dad, you still got the key to my apartment? | 爸爸 你还有我公寓的钥匙吗 |
[25:59] | Yeah, just meet me there. | 对 在那碰头 |
[26:00] | I’ll explain it later, | 稍后在给你解释 |
[26:01] | just meet me there. | 就在那见 |
[26:17] | Halfway there, yo. | 走了一半了呵 |
[26:22] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[26:23] | I know you told Bellick. | 我知道你去贝利克那告密了 |
[26:25] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[26:28] | But I owed you, and I pay my debts. | 但是算我欠你的 所以现在来偿还 |
[26:30] | But as soon as we’re out of here, | 但是只要我们一离开这 |
[26:32] | you go your way, we’ll go ours. | 你走你的 我们走我们的 |
[26:35] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[26:58] | Oh, Sara. | 莎拉 |
[27:00] | It was a false alarm at the psych ward. | 那是精神病区的误报警 |
[27:02] | -That’s what all that racket was about. -Good, thank you. | -怪不得刚刚一阵喧哗 -那就好 谢谢 |
[27:05] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[27:19] | Look, baby, it ain’t worth it if it’s gonna kill you. | 听着 老兄 如果因为要出去而害你丢了性命那就不值了 |
[27:22] | I’m getting out of here. | 我一定能出去的 |
[28:08] | You’re overreacting. | 你反应太过激了 |
[28:10] | I don’t mean to shock you, Paul, | 我不想吓到你 保罗 |
[28:12] | but I am privy to things that you’re not. | 但是我是当事人而你不是 |
[28:15] | And I am telling you, | 我现在就告诉你 |
[28:16] | the company is selling me down the river. | 那公司把我给卖了 |
[28:18] | It’s a Legend for Literacy fundraiser. | 那只是一场筹款宴会 |
[28:19] | It doesn’t mean anything. It’s a rubber-chicken dinner. | 不能说明任何问题 不过是场鸡肋的晚宴罢了 |
[28:21] | Which I got uninvited to on the day of. | 但是我那天却没有受邀 |
[28:25] | You don’t do that to your candidate, | 没有人会这样对待自己的候选人 |
[28:27] | unless the candidate is no longer your candidate. | 除非这位候选人今后不再是候选人 |
[28:30] | Caroline, you’ve been drinking, you’re upset. | 卡罗琳 你一直在喝酒 所以才会如此不安 |
[28:32] | How can you not understand this is so beyond me. | 你怎么就不能理解这对我打击有多大 |
[28:36] | I would think | 我本以为 |
[28:38] | after being by my side for 15 years, | 在我身边干了15年后 |
[28:41] | you would have gained | 你至少会对 |
[28:42] | at least a rudimentary understanding | 事情是如何运作的 |
[28:44] | of how things work. | 有种最基本的理解 |
[28:45] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[28:46] | Listen to me | 稍安勿躁 听我说 |
[28:47] | They’re doing this to see how you will react. | 他们这样做是想看看你的反应 |
[28:51] | So you need to be strong. | 所以你必须得坚强面对 |
[28:53] | Be presidential, | 像个总统的样 |
[28:56] | and you get through this. | 你就能迈过这道坎 |
[28:59] | We get through this. | 我们一起挺过去 |
[29:08] | I’m figuring I’ll need a two-inch lift, | 我在想我需要一个两英寸的千斤顶 |
[29:10] | if I’m gonna run with the new set | 如果我用一套30X9.5 |
[29:12] | of 30-by-nine-and-a-halfs. | 那么大的新设备 |
[29:14] | Question is, | 但是问题是 |
[29:15] | add coil springs | 到底是添加螺旋弹簧呢 |
[29:18] | or just stay with the spacers? | 还是就沿用原来的间隔装置? |
[29:19] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[29:23] | Easy, hey. | 有话好商量 |
[29:25] | I ain’t a hero for $14 an hour. | 我不过是个时薪14美金的小人物 |
[29:27] | -You do what you will. -Uncuff my brother. | -你想怎么做就怎么做 -打开我哥的手铐 |
[29:29] | You got it, boss. | 照你说的办 大哥 |
[29:39] | Pretend I ain’t here, boss. | 大哥 就当我不在这 |
[29:41] | Oh, yeah. You and the radio. | 好啊 也可以假装你不会用对讲机报警 |
[29:54] | Dad, are you here? | 爸爸 你在这吗 |
[29:56] | Dad, you gotta get ready. | 爸爸 你得准备好 |
[29:58] | We gotta go. | 我们必须离开这 |
[30:02] | How’s it going, Savrinn? | 事情办得怎么样 萨维恩? |
[30:23] | And I get why the guy’s lighting the candle, | 然后那家伙就说了”我知道他为什么点蜡烛了” |
[30:26] | but why are the other two playing the bagpipes? | “但是为什么另外两个在吹风笛” |
[30:30] | Welcome to Joke Line. Just $2.99 a minute… | 欢迎拨打笑话热线 第一分钟仅需$2.99 |
[30:32] | What the hell? | 究竟怎么回事? |
[30:33] | 50 cents for each additional minute. | 一分钟后 每分钟多加50美分 |
[30:34] | Where’s the lawyer? | 律师在哪里? |
[30:36] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[30:37] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:41] | -Then so is your dad. -No, no! | -那你爸爸也得走 -不,不要! |
[30:43] | Don’t. | 不要这么做 |
[30:44] | Have you got her or not? | 你抓没抓到她? |
[30:46] | I can find her. | 我能找到她 |
[30:48] | And will you have her in front of me in the next two minutes? | 那接下去的两分钟里 你能把她带到我面前吗 |
[30:50] | It’s a very simple question, Nick. | 应该没什么问题吧 尼克 |
[30:53] | No. Just… Just give me a chance. | 办不到 但是请再给我次机会 |
[30:56] | You just got to listen to me. | 请听我解释 |
[30:58] | -No! -Hey! | -不 不要 -嘿! |
[30:59] | This is happening right now! | 这就成全你 |
[31:01] | You have one more chance! | 你还有一次机会 |
[31:03] | Where’s the lawyer? | 律师在哪里? |
[31:14] | Where’s the lawyer? | 律师在哪里? |
[31:20] | She’s about a million miles away from here. | 她远在十万八千里之外 |
[31:22] | You’re never gonna find her. | 你永远也找不到她 |
[31:48] | Better be open, bro. | 上帝保佑门没有锁 |
[31:58] | We’re in. | 成了 进去吧 |
[32:15] | First we gotta get that window out, | 我们先要把窗卸下来 |
[32:17] | then we gotta get the bars off. | 然后再把栅栏也弄走 |
[32:25] | Manche, Manche. | 曼奇 曼奇 |
[32:31] | Is this gonna work? | 这样能行吗 |
[32:33] | We’re about to find out. | 那就试试看吧 |
[32:41] | Warden? | 狱长? |
[32:45] | Warden? | 狱长? |
[33:04] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[33:07] | Pull that. | 好的 |
[33:08] | Come on. | 快 |
[33:12] | 告示: 除非火灾 电梯不运作 | |
[33:21] | What now, genius? | 现在怎么办 天才? |
[33:32] | Take your time. | 慢慢来啊 |
[33:34] | We got 15 minutes to get over that wall. | 只剩15分钟来翻墙了 |
[34:16] | We’re through. | 成功了 |
[34:23] | And you’re sure you didn’t see him walk out? | 你确认他没有出来过? |
[34:25] | Positive. | 绝对 |
[34:27] | Let’s go, guys, I need those suits. | 伙计们 我们走 我需要那些衣服 |
[34:32] | Good job, kiddo. | 小子 干得不错 |
[34:36] | Let’s go, let’s go. Come on. | 快 加把劲 |
[34:39] | Take this. | 接住 |
[34:47] | -Haywire. -I knew it. | -疯子 -我就知道! |
[34:48] | As soon as I saw you go into psych ward, I knew it. | 你一到精神病区我就知道怎么回事了 |
[34:51] | Either I come with… | 要么带上我… |
[34:55] | You want me to make a little | 要么我就 |
[34:56] | person-to-person call here? | 马上报警 |
[34:58] | Haywire, just take it easy. | 疯子 别冲动 |
[34:59] | The other person being | 报告另一个 |
[35:00] | a correctional officer | 负责长官 |
[35:02] | He’s in. | 带上他 |
[35:03] | -What? -He’s in. | -你说什么? -带上他! |
[35:06] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了啊! |
[35:09] | Okay, after Lincoln, we go alphabetically. | 这样 林肯过去后 大家按照名字顺序过去 |
[35:12] | Whoa, hold on, A-bruzzi. | 等等 阿布鲁奇 |
[35:14] | You want a seat on the plane | 你想搭飞机吗 |
[35:16] | Line forms after me. | 排好队跟在我后面 |
[35:27] | Got it? | 都好了 |
[35:31] | Yeah. Go, go, go. | 是的 去 爬吧 |
[35:41] | Hey, Roy? | 罗伊? |
[35:42] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[35:43] | Did you see Pope leave | 你看到过珀尔离开吗 |
[35:45] | No. | 没有 |
[35:46] | No way he could have walked by | 不可能是他从你身旁走过而你没注意吗 |
[35:47] | I haven’t left my post since I punched in. | 打完卡后 我就坚守岗位 寸步未移 |
[37:41] | Hey, hey, hey. Charles? | 查尔斯? |
[37:42] | Charles | 查尔斯 |
[37:43] | -You okay, old man? -No. | -能挺住吗 老家伙? -不行了 |
[37:47] | Let’s take a look. | 让我们看一下 |
[37:59] | It’s just a few more steps. | 还有几步路就出去了 |
[38:01] | You can make it. | 你能挺过去的 |
[38:02] | Oh, I could make it another foot, maybe two, | 或许我还能咬牙再坚持一两步 |
[38:06] | but why? I wasn’t going for me. | 我不是为了我自己才出去的 |
[38:09] | I was going for my daughter. | 我是为了我的女儿才出去的 |
[38:11] | And you can do that. | 你能帮我的 |
[38:13] | Will you promise me? | 能向我保证? |
[38:16] | Yes, I promise. | 好 我保证 |
[38:19] | The money is buried under a silo | 钱埋在地窖里 |
[38:25] | at the Double K Ranch | 在双K镇上 |
[38:26] | just outside of Tooele, Utah. | 就在犹他州的图勒市郊外 |
[38:30] | There’s plenty to | 足够大家伙 |
[38:32] | split | 分了 |
[38:33] | The government didn’t want | 政府不愿看到 |
[38:36] | any more embarrassment | 再次颜面扫地 |
[38:37] | after I took off with the money, | 在我把钱搞到手后 |
[38:39] | so they lowballed it to the papers. | 他们对媒体就少报了金额 |
[38:42] | The truth is, Michael, | 迈克尔 真相是 |
[38:43] | it’s not $1 million under that silo. | 地窖里埋得不止100万 |
[38:47] | There’s $5 million there. | 一共有500万 |
[39:08] | You check the chow hall? | 大厅里检查过了吗? |
[39:11] | Yeah. Nothing. | 是的 什么没有发现 |
[39:13] | Anybody try his cell phone | 打过他手机吗 |
[39:19] | Give Anna | 带给安娜 |
[39:20] | her Papa’s love. | 她爸爸的爱 |
[39:24] | will. | 我会的 |
[39:25] | I will. | 我一定办到 |
[39:36] | Here, | 来… |
[39:38] | easy, easy. | 慢点 放松点 |
[39:54] | Now, where is that coming from? | 声音从哪传出来的? |
[40:03] | Oh! Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[40:05] | Control, this is S and E 5.I have a code three in the warden’s office. | 控制中心 这是安保科 从狱长办公室发出全面警戒 |
[40:08] | I repeat, code three. | 再重复一遍 全面警戒 |
[40:09] | Patterson to Base. Right now. | 告诉监房 马上执行 |
[40:11] | -No, right now. -Sound the alarm! | -现在 对马上 -拉警报 |
[40:24] | Yo, bro, we gotta go. | 老兄 我们必须得走了 |
[40:26] | Go, Michael. | 去吧 迈克尔 |
[40:28] | Go, and don’t look back. | 去吧 别回头 |
[40:36] | No, no, no. Go on. I better go last. | 不 不不 我还是最后一个走吧 |
[40:42] | Come on, Michael! | 来呀 迈克尔! |
[40:44] | Come on. | 开爬! |
[40:50] | Michael, move it! | 迈克尔 爬呀! |
[40:59] | Come on! | 快 |
[41:09] | Michael, come on! Come on, Michael. | 迈克尔 快 用力 迈克尔 |
[41:12] | Michael, come on! | 迈克尔 加把劲 |
[41:13] | Michael, come on. | 用力爬 |
[41:50] | Come on, move it! | 快点 快爬! |
[41:51] | Michael, come on, move. | 迈克尔 快点 用力爬 |
[41:55] | Believe me,what I got is worth it. | 相信我 我的消息绝对值这个价 |
[41:59] | Michael! | 迈克尔! |
[42:02] | Michael, grab my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[42:04] | Michael, give me your hand. | 迈克尔 把手给我 |
[42:08] | Give me your hand. Come on. | 把手给我 再加把劲 |
[42:11] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[42:13] | Come on. | 再上来点 |
[42:29] | Don’t move. Stay there! | 不许动 呆在那别动 不然就开枪了 |
[42:31] | Freeze. Don’t move. | 别动! 不许动! |
[42:33] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪! 别开枪! |
[42:36] | Get down! | 趴下! |