时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I didn’t kill that man, Michael. | 我没有杀他,麦可 |
[00:04] | If you didn’t kill Terrence steadman… | 如果你没有杀戴伦斯史泰门 |
[00:07] | …how did someone make it look like you did? | 怎么有人有办法可以栽赃给你? |
[00:09] | – I’m getting you out of here. – That’s impossible. | -我要救你出去 -不可能的 |
[00:11] | Not if you designed the place, it isn’t. | 如果监狱是你设计的 就有可能 |
[00:34] | It better be open, bro. | 门最好是开的 |
[00:35] | – You’re asking me to break the law. – I ask you to make a mistake. | -你这是要我犯法 -我只是要你犯个小错 |
[00:38] | Forget to lock up. | 假装忘记锁门 |
[00:41] | We’re in. | 可以进去了 |
[00:49] | Who killed Terrence steadman? | 是谁杀了戴伦斯史泰门? |
[00:51] | Nobody. Terrence steadman’s still alive. | 没有人 戴伦斯史泰门还活着 |
[00:53] | Hello, Terrence. | 你好,戴伦斯 |
[00:55] | Sound the alarm. | 启动警报 |
[01:14] | Hey! Hey! | 在这里�K |
[01:19] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[01:22] | – What do we do now? – We run. | -现在怎么办? -我们要逃亡 |
[01:33] | The escapees, who were they? | 这些逃犯是谁? |
[01:35] | Got a list right here. | 我这里有名单 |
[01:37] | Read it to me, if you could. | 麻烦念给我听 |
[01:39] | Michael scofield, structural engineer. | 麦可史柯菲,结构工程师 |
[01:42] | Five years for armed robbery, | 持枪抢劫被判入狱五年 |
[01:44] | Benjamin Miles Franklin. | 班哲明迈尔斯富兰克林 |
[01:47] | Former U, S, Army, Eight years for possession of stolen goods, | 前陆军士兵 持有赃物被判入狱八年 |
[01:52] | John Abruzzi. | 约翰亚布兹 |
[01:56] | Don of the crime family of the same name, | 家族犯罪组织的老大 |
[01:58] | Life without parole for conspiracy to commit murder. | 教唆杀人被判无期徒刑,不得假释 |
[02:02] | Charles “Haywire” Patoshik, | 查尔斯帕托西克,绰号疯仔 |
[02:06] | sixty years for second-degree murder. | 二级杀人罪,入狱60年 |
[02:09] | Fernando sucre. | 费南多苏克 |
[02:13] | Five years for aggravated robbery, | 强盗罪入狱五年 |
[02:16] | David “Tweener” Apolskis. | 大卫阿普斯基,外号中间人 |
[02:19] | Five years for grand larceny. | 重大窃盗罪入狱五年 |
[02:23] | Theodore “T-Bag” Bagwell. | 泰迪包威,绰号茶包 |
[02:27] | Life for six counts of kidnapping, rape and first-degree murder. | 绑架、强奸和一级杀人 被判六次无期徒刑 |
[02:33] | And Lincoln Burrows. | 还有林克柏劳 |
[02:39] | Scheduled to die next week for the murder of President Reynolds’ brother, | 预计下周处死 他谋杀雷诺兹总统的弟弟 |
[02:46] | How long has it been since they got over the wall? | 他们翻墙出去已经多久了? |
[02:49] | Eight o’clock last night, | 昨晚八点逃出去的 |
[02:51] | – scofield. He and Burrows are brothers. – That’s right. | -史柯菲,他和柏劳是兄弟 -没错 |
[02:56] | And he’s the mastermind of this whole thing, | 他是越狱的主谋 |
[02:58] | That’s what they’re saying. | 他们是这么说的 |
[03:01] | I want everything they’ve got on him. | 我要他所有的资料 |
[03:39] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[03:42] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么声音? |
[03:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[03:57] | – We gotta make it to the other side! – What? | -我们要跑到另一边才行 -什么? |
[03:59] | – Make it to the other side! – Crazy! | -跑到铁轨另一边 -你疯了 |
[04:04] | – Come on! – Come on, run! | -快点 -快跑 |
[04:11] | We gotta go! Run! Let’s go! Move it, move it! | 快跑,动作快 |
[04:17] | – Go! – The thing is gaining speed, man! | -快点 -火车速度加快了 |
[04:22] | – It’s going too fast! – Go through! | -火车太快了! -穿过去! |
[04:24] | – What? – Go through! | -什么? -穿过去 |
[04:29] | Michael! | 麦可 |
[04:32] | Hold your fire! | 不要开枪 |
[04:43] | Freeze! I will gun you down, scofield! | 站住 我会开枪的,史柯菲 |
[04:50] | Michael, come on. | 麦可,快来 |
[05:05] | – Where’s the aerial unit? – They’re back on the ground refueling. | -直升机在哪里? -他们回地上加油 |
[05:11] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的家伙 |
[05:37] | 片名:越狱风云 | |
[05:44] | 剧名:全力缉捕 | |
[05:48] | Sir, the media is ready. | 先生,媒体准备好了 |
[06:21] | I’d like to talk about John Wilkes Booth for a moment, if I could. | 可以的话,我想稍微谈谈 约翰魏克斯布思 |
[06:26] | Abraham Lincoln’s killer. | 谋杀林克总统的人 |
[06:28] | Twelve days. | 12天 |
[06:30] | That’s how long it took to find him. | 花了这么久才找到他 |
[06:32] | In his journal during this period, he wrote that the shadow was his friend… | 他当时在日记中写下 阴影是他的朋友�K |
[06:36] | …the night his domain. | 夜晚是他的世界 |
[06:39] | He acknowledged that neuroses driving the criminal,,, | 他承认了,那股驱使罪犯�K |
[06:42] | ,,, to commit the original crime is compounded,,, | 犯罪的原动力�K |
[06:46] | ,,, magnified by flight, | 会因逃亡而加大 |
[06:49] | By the sounds of dogs at his heels, | 是因为紧追在后 警犬的声响 |
[06:52] | Fear becomes paranoia. | 恐惧变成妄想症 |
[06:55] | Paranoia, ultimately psychosis, | 妄想最后变成精神病 |
[06:59] | I bring this up because in 140 years… | 我提到这件事是因为 140年后 |
[07:02] | …the fundamental mind of the escaped man has not changed. | 逃犯的基本心态仍未改变 |
[07:06] | The escaped man is still human, he is still afraid… | 逃犯一样是人,一样会害怕 |
[07:11] | …and he will stop at nothing in his attempted flight. | 一样会不顾一切企图逃亡 |
[07:16] | Fortunately for us,,, | 不过我们很幸运 |
[07:18] | ,,, while our quarry has shadow and night as his ally,,, | 我们的对手只有影子和夜晚相助 |
[07:24] | …we have something far greater. | 而我们有更得力的助手 |
[07:28] | Television. | 就是电视 |
[07:30] | I would encourage everyone who is watching… | 我期望国内所有在看电视的人 |
[07:33] | …everyone in this country, to take a good look at these faces. | 请仔细看看这些面孔 |
[07:37] | These men right here are now the eight most wanted men in America. | 这八人是现在美国的头号通缉犯 |
[07:48] | I thought I thought this out. You saw all those guys back there? | 我以为计划周详 你看到有多少人在追我们吗? |
[07:52] | The key is they’re back there and we’re up here. | 重点是他们在后面,我们在上面 |
[07:55] | Yeah. And how long is that gonna last? | 这样能维持多久? |
[07:57] | Especially since we don’t have a pot to piss in… | 对,尤其我们现在一毛钱也没有 |
[07:59] | …thanks to Abruzzi’s magically disappearing jet. | 都要感谢亚布兹神奇消失的飞机 |
[08:01] | You were never gonna be on that plane. | 反正你也上不了飞机 |
[08:03] | Don’t think I don’t know where you were going. | 别以为我不知道你打算去哪 |
[08:06] | – Where am I going? – Oh, I don’t know. | -我要去哪里? -喔,我不知道 |
[08:08] | Utah? | 犹他州? |
[08:10] | You planning on telling us about the money? | 你打算何时才告诉我们钱的事? |
[08:13] | What money? | 什么钱? |
[08:15] | Five million dollars that Westmoreland planted in the desert in Utah. | 五百万美金 威莫兰埋在犹他州沙漠的钱 |
[08:20] | – You don’t know what you’re talking about. – You wish I didn’t know. | -你根本不知道你在说什么 -是你希望我不知道 |
[08:24] | Wait, wait. What money? | 等等,什么钱? |
[08:29] | Warden. | 典狱长 |
[08:31] | It’s a little early for the FBI to be showing up, don’t you think? | FBI现在介入太早了,不是吗? |
[08:35] | Look, I get it. It’s still your investigation. | 我明白,调查还是由你主导 |
[08:37] | Once those criminals cross state lines, it’ll become a federal matter. | 但是只要逃犯越过州界 就是联邦事务了 |
[08:40] | – Yeah, well, that is not gonna happen. – I hope you’re right. | -不会发生这种事的 -希望你是对的 |
[08:43] | That’s why I suggest that we cut through any interagency politics from the outset. | 所以我建议你 先撇开任何政治成见 |
[08:47] | – Full transparency. – Absolutely. | -一切坦白透明化 -那当然 |
[08:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:52] | Then maybe you can tell me about Dr. Tancredi. | 那么或许可以跟我谈谈 丹奎迪医生 |
[08:55] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没什么好谈的 |
[08:57] | From what I’m hearing, she may have abetted the escapees. | 我听说她有可能帮助逃犯逃亡 |
[09:01] | Opened the door that allowed them to get out. | 她打开门让他们逃出去 |
[09:04] | – Like I said, there’s nothing to tell. – You’re not being very transparent, warden. | -我说过,没什么好谈的 -你不太坦白,典狱长 |
[09:07] | – Look, I don’t discuss my staff. – Maybe you should… | -听着,我不谈下属的事 -也许你应该谈 |
[09:11] | …because she may be the key to this thing. | 因为她可能是整件事的关键 |
[09:15] | We need to speak with her. | 我们需要找她谈谈 |
[09:18] | Well, right now, Mr. Mahone, she’s not gonna be speaking with anyone. | 曼宏先生,就现在而言 她不会跟任何人谈的 |
[09:30] | How we doing? | 情况如何? |
[09:32] | Well, the IVs are hydrating her. | 点滴提供她水分 |
[09:34] | We’ve got her on naloxone infusion. Half-milligram per hour. | 每半小时替她注射 半毫克�Q酸那��克酸 |
[09:38] | What do you think the chances are? | 你认为苏醒的机会有多大? |
[09:40] | Well, we’ve done everything on our end. It’s really up to her. | 我们尽力了 一切得靠她自己 |
[09:44] | Either she fights and lives, or she quits and dies. | 她坚持就能活命,放弃就会死 |
[10:39] | Hey, what do you think…? | 你在做什么�K |
[10:46] | Do whatever thing you’ve gotta do, man. | 你想做什么随便你 |
[10:53] | Oh, and boy… | 对了,小子�K |
[10:58] | If you call the cops, I will put this thing right here… | 要是你敢报警,我手上的东西�K |
[11:02] | …in your eye. | 就会插进你的眼睛 |
[11:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:28] | Structural engineer, huh? | 他是结构工程师? |
[11:30] | Not the kind you’d expect to get that much ink. | 这种人很少会有这么多刺青在身上 |
[11:33] | Not the kind at all. | 应该说不可能刺青 |
[11:35] | How long do you think it’d take to get something like that done? | 你觉得这种刺青 要多久才能完成? |
[11:38] | A hundred hours. Two hundred. | 一百小时,两百小时 |
[11:41] | Tattoo artist who gave it to him must’ve spent a lot of time with him, then. | 帮他刺青的师傅 一定和他相处了不少时间 |
[11:46] | I’ll find out who it was. | 我去查是谁 |
[11:51] | – Mr. Bellick. – Don’t talk to me. | -贝里克先生 -不要烦我 |
[11:53] | Fine. But it’s gonna make collaboration kind of hard. | 好,但这样会很难合作 |
[11:55] | Collaboration? I got men out here in harm’s way… | 合作? 我的手下在外身处危险之中 |
[11:58] | …and you’re giving press conferences. | 你却在开记者会 |
[12:00] | The press is a tool. | 媒体是工具 |
[12:02] | It’ll bring those men back quicker than bloodhounds will. | 媒体抓到他们的速度 比猎犬还要快 |
[12:05] | We don’t need you. | 我们不需要你 |
[12:06] | We’re hot on the trail, it’s a matter of time till we nail them. | 我们已掌握他们的行踪 抓到他们是迟早的事 |
[12:09] | The problem I find with being on a trail… | 我不满意你只是掌握行踪 |
[12:12] | …is that, by definition, you’ll always be behind your prey. | 因为这代表你永远慢猎物一步 |
[12:17] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[12:23] | (蒙大拿州,布拉克富特) | |
[12:27] | I’m not armed. | 我手上没有武器 |
[12:28] | You’ll have to excuse me if I’m a little short on trust at the moment. | 请见谅 我现在很难信任他人 |
[12:31] | I assure you, young woman, I’m the furthest thing from a threat. | 我向你保证,小姐 我绝对不会伤害你 |
[12:35] | I think the Percocet pretty much ensures that. | 我确定我吃了止痛药 全身无力 |
[12:38] | Good. Then you won’t mind if I capture this moment for posterity. | 很好,那么你应该不介意 我拍下证据给子孙欣赏 |
[12:43] | Won’t do you any good. | 你拍照也没用的 |
[12:45] | You don’t care that somebody’s gonna be executed for your murder? | 某人因为谋杀你的罪名要被处死 你都毫不在乎吗? |
[12:49] | I’m not the one who chose Lincoln Burrows as the fall guy. | 选择林克柏劳栽赃的人 不是我 |
[12:52] | Who did? | 那是谁? |
[12:53] | Your sister, the president? | 你姐姐,总统? |
[12:55] | You don’t understand. I’m a prisoner to all of this. | 你不懂,我是这整件事的囚犯 |
[12:58] | Oh, come on. You could’ve come forward. | 算了吧,你大可以出面说清楚 |
[13:00] | You could’ve stopped this thing before it even got started. | 在开始前 你就可以阻止整件事 |
[13:03] | No, I really am a prisoner. | 不,我真的是囚犯 |
[13:05] | And now you are too. | 现在你也成了囚犯 |
[13:08] | The moment you let the door shut behind you. | 从你把门关上那一刻开始 |
[13:19] | Didn’t it strike you as curious… | 外面没有保全人员�K |
[13:22] | …that there wasn’t any security out there? | 你不觉得怪吗? |
[13:24] | The doors only open from the outside. | 门只能从外面打开 |
[13:27] | The glass is 2 inches thick, bulletproof. | 玻璃是两寸厚的防弹玻璃 |
[13:32] | There’s no getting out of here, young woman. | 你逃不出去了,小姐 |
[13:39] | We gotta dump them now. | 我们得甩掉他们 |
[13:42] | Can’t. They know about Utah. | 没办法 他们知道犹他州的事了 |
[13:45] | All the more reason to dump them. | 所以更该甩掉他们 |
[13:47] | If they get caught, the feds will know where we’re going. They’ll tell them. | 他们要是被抓,调查局就会清楚知道 我们的去向,他们会说出去 |
[13:51] | We just gotta make sure they stay afloat till we’re off in Utah. | 我们只需让他们不被抓到 直到我们到达犹他州 |
[13:54] | Doing what we gotta do. | 我们别无他法了 |
[13:58] | You really think the money’s gonna be there? | 你真的认为那里有钱? |
[14:02] | Charles might’ve had a flexible relationship with the truth… | 查理的话可信度也许不高 |
[14:05] | …but at the end… At the end, there’d be no reason for him to lie about it. | 可是到最后 他没有必要撒这种谎 |
[14:10] | I figure once we bag it, we cross over into Mexico. | 我打算拿到钱 我们就逃到墨西哥 |
[14:13] | Take a whole bunch of bumpy second-class bus rides till we hit Panama. | 接着搭老旧的公车 一路到巴拿马 |
[14:17] | – You really got a fix on this dive shop thing? – Yeah. | -你真的很想开潜水用品店吗? -没错 |
[14:22] | Right now, I wouldn’t mind swinging in a hammock for the next 10, 20 years. | 现在要我躺在吊床上 躺十年、二十年我都不在意 |
[14:26] | We got half the country after us. We ain’t making it to Panama or Utah. | 半个国家的人都在追捕我们 我们到不了巴拿马或犹他州 |
[14:30] | Not without help. | 要有人帮助才可以 |
[14:33] | Veronica can’t help us. | 哩诺卡帮不了我们 |
[14:35] | How can you say that? | 你这么有信心? |
[14:36] | – We don’t have money, clothes… – We got all that. | -我们没有钱、衣服�K -我都准备好了 |
[14:40] | I thought the plan was Abruzzi’s jet. | 我以为计划是亚布兹的飞机 |
[14:42] | Abruzzi’s jet was plan A. | 飞机只是A计划 |
[14:45] | – Then we got… – Everything we need. | -那么我们�K -一应俱全 |
[14:48] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[14:50] | Storage. | 我藏起来了 |
[14:55] | (时机成熟树林) | |
[15:01] | Scofield designed the tattoo, not you? | 刺青是史柯菲设计的? 不是你? |
[15:03] | He brought the entire thing in. Every element. | (FBI办公室 芝加哥,伊利诺州) |
[15:04] | 设计图都是他带来的 所有细节 | |
[15:06] | I mean, look at it. It’s the frigging sistine Chapel. | 你看,这个刺青很仔细 这可是西斯汀礼拜堂 |
[15:09] | I know the guy was an engineer, but, man… | 我知道他是工程师,可是�K |
[15:11] | …his skill as an artist was unbelievable. | 他真的很有艺术天分 |
[15:14] | What else? What can you tell me about him as a person? | 还有什么? 你觉得他这个人如何? |
[15:18] | He was cool, you know. | 他很冷静 |
[15:19] | But talk about a detail Nazi. Everything had to be perfect. | 但是他很要求细节 一切都要完美 |
[15:22] | Exactly as he drew it. I always sort of had the feeling… | 刺青要和设计图一模一样 我一直觉得整件事 |
[15:26] | …that the whole thing was some sort of inside joke that only he was in on. | 是个只有他自己了解的笑话 |
[15:32] | (英格利、费兹、波西) | |
[15:35] | We have your number, right? | 我们有你的电话对吧? |
[15:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:39] | I may be calling you. Thank you. | 我可能会和你联络,谢谢 |
[15:44] | Foley. | 富利 |
[15:48] | What was the name of that road to get to the prison? | 我们到监狱的那条 很长的路叫什么? |
[15:51] | I think it was English street. | 我想是英格利街 |
[15:52] | (英格利街) | |
[15:56] | In front of the prison, the two streets that intersect with it? | 还有监狱前方 两条交叉的路叫什么? |
[15:59] | – Fitz and Percy. Why? – Thank you. | -费兹街和波西大道,怎么了? -谢谢 |
[16:06] | – Saddle up. – Where we going? | -准备出发 -我们要去哪? |
[16:09] | Somewhere we can stop being cons and start being civilians. | 我们不再是犯人 恢复老百姓身分的地方 |
[16:12] | Yo, why don’t you cut out all the riddles, snowflake, and just give it to us straight? | 说话不要拐弯抹角 有话直说好吗? |
[16:16] | What? | 怎么了? |
[16:21] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你们好 -你好 |
[16:25] | Well, hey, little one. | 你好,小朋友 |
[16:28] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么? |
[16:30] | Well… | 我们�K |
[16:33] | We’re just fishing. | 在钓鱼 |
[16:36] | With no poles? | 不用钓杆? |
[16:38] | Well, we like to fish with our hands. | 我们喜欢用手抓鱼 |
[16:40] | Yeah, that’s it. Hand-fishing. | 对,用手抓鱼 |
[16:43] | I think the question is… | 我想重点是�K |
[16:47] | …what are you doing out here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[16:51] | – Hunting. – Gracie? | -打猎 -葛蕾西? |
[16:53] | Get away, Gracie. Get away. Get back. | 快离开�K退后 |
[16:58] | You’re those guys from Fox River. | 你们是福克斯河监狱的逃犯 |
[17:00] | Don’t any of you move a freaking muscle. | 不准你们任何人移动分毫 |
[17:11] | Get away from her. Get away from her! | 离她远一点�K |
[17:14] | Okay, okay. Just relax. | 好,你别激动�K |
[17:17] | Relax. | 冷静一下 |
[17:19] | – Sir… – You stay where you are. | -先生 -留在原地 |
[17:22] | – No, no! John! – Put the gun down! Put the gun down. | -不要,约翰 -把枪放下 |
[17:25] | – Let her go! – Right now! | -放开她 -马上 |
[17:26] | – Let her go! – John, let go of the girl. | -放开她 -约翰,把女孩放开 |
[17:28] | – Shut up! – Let her go. | -闭嘴 -放开她 |
[17:30] | Put it down. Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[17:33] | You drop the gun. Drop it now. | 把枪放下,马上给我放下 |
[17:37] | You put the gun down. | 给我把枪放下 |
[17:40] | One… | 一�K |
[17:42] | I’m gonna pull the trigger. | 我要开枪了 |
[17:44] | Two! | 二 |
[17:49] | Good boy. Good boy. | 好孩子,好孩子 |
[17:52] | Get the gun. | 把枪捡起来 |
[17:54] | Pick it up! | 捡起来! |
[17:58] | – Don’t you hurt her. Don’t you lay a… – Hey! | -不准你伤害她�K -嘿! |
[18:01] | Gonna be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[18:03] | Right? | 对不对? |
[18:07] | Run to Daddy. | 回去爸爸身边 |
[18:11] | I ain’t gonna say anything to anybody, man. | 我不会说出去的 |
[18:13] | You’re not gonna get hurt, so just calm down. Where’s your car? | 我们不会伤害你,请你冷静 你的车在哪里? |
[18:16] | – Up on the road. – I need your keys. | -道路旁 -我需要你的钥匙 |
[18:31] | You’re being considered an accessory to this. | 你现在疑似是本案共犯 |
[18:33] | You know that, don’t you? | 这你应该知道吧? |
[18:36] | I know very little right now. | 我现在知道的不多 |
[18:38] | You opened the door to the infirmary that allowed scofield to escape. | 你把医务室的门打开 让史柯菲逃跑 |
[18:42] | – Didn’t you? – No. | -对不对? -不对 |
[18:44] | – You have a sexual relationship with him? – No. | -你和史柯菲有性关系吗? -没有 |
[18:47] | But you had feelings for him. | 可是你对他有感情 |
[18:50] | Seven other men got out, you know. | 还有其他七个人一起逃走了 |
[18:54] | Who? | 还有谁? |
[19:01] | (马文古达兽医院) | |
[19:11] | I’m sorry, sir, it’s saturday. We’re not open. | 先生,抱歉,今天周六不营业 |
[19:14] | Well, that’s sort of the point. | 所以我才会来 |
[19:16] | Sorry, sir? | 什么意思?先生 |
[19:18] | See, I’m gonna need some work done and I’m gonna need it done privately. | 是这样的,我需要治疗 要私底下治疗 |
[19:23] | I’m sorry, you said you needed the work done? | 抱歉,你说“你”需要治疗? |
[19:28] | This is a medical clinic, isn’t it? | 这里是诊所不是吗? |
[19:30] | Well, of course it is, sir, but for animals. | 先生,当然是 可是这里是兽医院 |
[19:37] | God, man, what happened to you? | 天啊,你出了什么事? |
[19:38] | You need medical attention. | 你需要就医 |
[19:41] | – No. – I’m gonna get an ambulance. | -等等�K -我去通知救护车 |
[19:46] | Nobody’s gonna be doing any calling here, doctor. | 不准你通知任何人,医生 |
[19:49] | Fine. | 好 |
[19:51] | That’s right. | 很好 |
[19:53] | What do you want? | 你要做什么? |
[20:02] | You know what? That’s it. | 知道吗?我受够了 |
[20:04] | I want Eyetie out of the car right now, man. That was a little girl. | 我要那个疯子立刻下车 她只是个小女孩 |
[20:08] | Don’t you have a heart? | 你没有良心吗? |
[20:10] | God, I have a daughter. I have a little girl. | 我有女儿,一个小女儿 |
[20:13] | I got one too. | 我也有个女儿 |
[20:16] | But if I hadn’t done what I had to do… | 但我刚刚如果不这么做 |
[20:19] | …we wouldn’t be on our way to see them right now. | 我们现在就无法去看女儿了 不是吗? |
[20:22] | Turn right up there. | 前面右转 |
[20:24] | Whoa, hold on. Where we going? | 等等,要去哪里? |
[20:26] | Oswego. | 奥斯威哥 |
[20:28] | That’s west, man. We need to go east. My family’s back in Chicago. | 那是西方,我们要往东走才对 我的家人在芝加哥 |
[20:32] | And you think the cops don’t know about it? | 你认为警察不知道吗? |
[20:35] | You think they’re not just sitting there… | 你不认为他们会坐在你家�K |
[20:37] | …waiting for you to come running back home? | 等着你直接跑回去吗? |
[20:40] | What’s the matter with you? | 你到底在想什么? |
[20:42] | – What about New York? – What about it? | -那纽约呢? -纽约怎么了? |
[20:45] | My girl’s pregnant, bro. | 我的女友怀孕了,老哥 |
[20:46] | Understand, your love is your weakness right now. | 想清楚,现在你爱的人 正是你的弱点 |
[20:51] | – And they know about it. – Doesn’t mean it has to stop you. | -警察都知道 -不代表不能去见她们 |
[20:54] | You just gotta be smart about it. | 只要行事谨慎 |
[20:57] | And get to oswego. | 还有要到达奥斯威哥 |
[20:59] | Oswego is not on the way, snowflake. | 奥斯威哥不顺路,小白脸 |
[21:01] | It’s not where oswego is. | 重点不在奥斯威哥的位置 |
[21:05] | It’s what’s in oswego. | 而是奥斯威哥有什么东西 |
[21:08] | Captain, scofield’s credit-card transaction history. | 队长,史柯菲的信用卡纪录 |
[21:12] | Spent money in Will County before he was incarcerated. | 他在入狱前 在威尔郡花了很多钱 |
[21:15] | – Exactly. – He’s from Chicago. | -没错 -他是芝加哥人 |
[21:17] | Why does a guy from Chicago come here… | 为何从芝加哥跑来这里�K |
[21:19] | …and spend 8 grand in all these places in a month? | 在一个多月内 就花了八千美金? |
[21:21] | Car wash, voice mail, storage, car rental. | 洗车、语音信箱、仓库、租车 |
[21:23] | – We got guys looking into it. – Good. | -已经在查了 -很好 |
[21:25] | – What about the feds? Should we tell? – What do you think? | -队长,要告诉FBI吗? -你觉得呢? |
[21:28] | Captain Bellick, we got something. | 贝里克队长,有消息了 |
[21:30] | Hunter up by Tamarack just ran into five of the cons. | 松树林中 有位猎人遇见五个犯人 |
[21:39] | So this is where scofield lived. | 这里就是史柯菲住的地方 |
[21:41] | Yeah, up until about two months ago when he was incarcerated. | 对,直到两个月前 他入狱服刑 |
[21:49] | Mother’s dead, father’s a deadbeat. | 母亲过世,父亲是游手好闲的人 |
[21:53] | Got nothing in the whole world but your brother. | 全世界只剩下哥哥一个亲人 |
[22:04] | So you plan. | 于是你就开始计划 |
[22:15] | And you scheme for months… | 花好几个月策划�K |
[22:20] | …until you get it right. | 直到找到最好的办法 |
[22:24] | Every single element. | 计划出每一个环节 |
[22:34] | And then you destroy all the evidence. | 接着你摧毁所有的证据 |
[22:48] | I want divers down in the river. | 派潜水夫到河里搜索 |
[22:54] | You won’t get cell coverage. | 手机不会有讯号的 |
[22:56] | We’re in the middle of nowhere. | 这里是荒郊野外 |
[22:59] | Those digital carriers don’t have cell towers way out here in Western Montana. | 西蒙大拿州 不会有数位基地台的 |
[23:03] | – How about shutting up, Terrence? – Just trying to save you some effort. | -你闭嘴好吗?戴伦斯 -我只想让你省去麻烦 |
[23:06] | They’re like a web, these people. Harder you struggle, worse it gets. | 这些人像蜘蛛网 你越挣扎情况越糟糕 |
[23:10] | Sounds to me like a coward trying to justify himself. | 听起来像是个懦夫 想自圆其说 |
[23:13] | If I stay out of the way and stay quiet, I stay alive. | 只要我不碍事、闭上嘴 我就能保命 |
[23:16] | That’s what they said. That’s what they told me. | 他们是这样告诉我的 |
[23:18] | And you want to live like this? In a hermetically sealed box… | 你想继续过这种生活? 活在密闭空间里 |
[23:21] | …while everything out there goes to hell? – Self-preservation is a strong motivator. | -外面的世界都不在乎? -为了自保,人什么都做得出来 |
[23:26] | So’s the truth. | 为了真相也是 |
[23:32] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[23:35] | Young woman. | 小姐 |
[23:40] | Do not. | 不要打 |
[23:44] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[23:49] | How you doing, buddy? | 你还好吗?朋友 |
[23:50] | I’m pretty freaked out, that’s how I’m doing. | 我还好吗?我快吓死了 |
[23:53] | They took your car, didn’t they? | 他们抢走你的车对吧? |
[23:54] | 1978 Grand Cherokee? | 1978年的大却若奇车? |
[23:56] | – Yeah. – Which way did they go? | -对 -他们往哪里去? |
[23:58] | Up that way. North, toward oswego. | 往那边,往北走,到奥斯威哥 |
[24:00] | Oswego. Pardon me. | 奥斯威哥,失陪 |
[24:02] | Scofield’s paperwork, get it to me. | 史柯菲的资料给我 |
[24:04] | That credit card stuff. | 信用卡资料 |
[24:06] | Right here, captain. | 在这里,队长 |
[24:11] | (艾伦自助仓储) | |
[24:12] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[24:14] | Where else you gonna put all the crap you need to disappear? | 他需要消失的东西 还能放哪呢? |
[24:19] | We’re going to oswego, boys. | 前往奥斯威哥,各位 |
[24:31] | You have a visitor. | 有访客找你 |
[24:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:47] | You look disappointed. | 你的表情很失望 |
[24:50] | No, I thought you were gonna be my father. | 没有,我以为访客是我的父亲 |
[24:53] | You heard from him? | 他有和你联络吗? |
[24:55] | His office. | 他的办公室有 |
[24:58] | Well, brought you a change of clothes. | 我带换洗衣服来给你 |
[25:03] | – Figured, you know. – Thanks. | -我想会需要的 -谢谢 |
[25:06] | And your purse. | 还有你的皮包 |
[25:08] | You left it in the infirmary. | 你留在医务室没带走 |
[25:18] | I’m in a lot of trouble, I think. | 我想我的麻烦大了 |
[25:21] | I… | 我�K |
[25:25] | I need to apologize to you. | 我要向你道歉 |
[25:41] | They threatened my job if I didn’t talk, and… | 如果我不说 他们就威胁要开除我�K |
[25:44] | No, no. No. | 不�K |
[25:47] | One thing you learn when you’re walking the steps… | 在人生的过程中 你会领悟到 |
[25:49] | …is that you never outsource the blame that belongs in your own back yard. | 自己犯的错 不要去牵连或责怪他人 |
[25:56] | Well… | 好吧 |
[25:58] | …you’re not the first correctional worker that fell for a con. | 你不是第一个爱上犯人的职员 |
[26:02] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[26:06] | He never cared. | 他根本不在乎我 |
[26:09] | Not one bit. | 我对他毫无意义 |
[26:18] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么? |
[26:21] | Mistakes. | 我犯的错 |
[26:23] | You had to do it. | 你非做不可 |
[26:26] | Not like I did. | 但我的方式错了 |
[26:30] | I ruined her life. | 我毁了她的人生 |
[26:33] | – There’s nothing you can do about it now. – That’s not true. | -你现在也爱莫能助 -不对 |
[26:38] | You fell for her, huh? | 你喜欢她,对吧? |
[26:44] | Where’s oswego? | 奥斯威哥在哪里? |
[26:46] | Half a mile, maybe. | 还有约半里的路程 |
[26:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:52] | What are you gonna do, Terrence, shoot me? | 你打算开枪杀我吗?戴伦斯 |
[26:54] | Blow my guts all over the house? Then what? | 把我打得血肉横飞? 然后呢? |
[26:57] | You can’t leave, remember? | 你走不了,记得吗? |
[26:59] | You kill me, you’re stuck with me. | 你杀了我,尸体也走不了 |
[27:03] | I’m safe here. | 我在这里很安全 |
[27:04] | You’re a prisoner here. | 你是个囚犯 |
[27:06] | But I’m still breathing. | 但是我还活着 |
[27:10] | If I go outside… | 只要我踏出去�K |
[27:12] | …one step, I won’t be. | 一步�K我就死了 |
[27:17] | You look at me like I’m the devil. | 你认为我是没良心的魔鬼? |
[27:22] | I gave up my family. | 我丢下我的家人 |
[27:26] | My teeth. I eat Percocet all day… | 还有我的牙齿,我每天都在吃止痛药 |
[27:30] | …just to dull the pain of my miserable existence. | 以抑制我悲惨生命的痛楚 |
[27:33] | – You have no idea what I’ve been through. – What you’ve been through? | -你根本不了解我受的苦 -你受的苦? |
[27:38] | This isn’t about you, Terrence. | 重点不在你身上,戴伦斯 |
[27:41] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[27:47] | Blackfoot Sheriff’s Department, | 布拉克富特郡警局 |
[27:50] | Hello? Blackfoot Sheriff’s Department, | 喂?布拉克富特郡警局 |
[27:53] | Hello, my name’s Veronica Donovan. | 你好 我叫哩诺卡唐纳凡 |
[27:54] | I need you to send a unit to the house at the end of Light Road as soon as possible. | 请你尽快派警车 到光明路底的房子 |
[27:58] | I’m sorry, ma’am, are you calling to report a crime? | 小姐,抱歉,你是要报案吗? |
[28:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:03] | By the president of the United states. | 犯罪人是美国总统 |
[28:07] | Send the car. | 派警车过来 |
[28:09] | I’m sorry, sir, I don’t think I can do this. | 先生抱歉,我没办法帮你 |
[28:12] | There are nerves. Look… | 手掌有神经 |
[28:14] | – You need a specialist. – I don’t… | -你需要专科医生 -我没有�K |
[28:16] | You need somebody who knows what they’re doing. | 你需要懂得治疗法的医生 |
[28:18] | I don’t have the luxury of choice here. | 我没有选择余地,医生 |
[28:20] | My hand has been in that box for hours now. It is dying. | 我的手放在箱子里好几小时 快废掉了 |
[28:23] | Sir, I am not capable of doing this. | 先生,我没有能力帮你 |
[28:25] | I only have one hand, but I can stick this in your neck before you get to that door. | 我只有一只手,但在你到门口前 我会把这插进你脖子 |
[28:29] | Now, if that’s not incentive enough for you, I see that you have a Mrs. Gudat out there. | 如果这么说无法激励你的话 我知道你结婚了,古达医生 |
[28:33] | With a name like that in a county like this… | 在这一带有这种特殊姓氏 |
[28:36] | …old Mrs. Gudat would not be too hard to find, now, would she? | 古达太太应该很好找,不是吗? |
[28:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:41] | I can promise you nothing. | 但我无法给你保证 |
[28:44] | Story of my life. | 这是我的人生写照 |
[28:47] | I’ll have to put you under. | 我得将你麻醉 |
[28:50] | Do I really look that stupid? | 我看起来很笨吗? |
[28:52] | Sir, I cannot do a procedure like this without an anesthetic. | 先生,没有麻醉 我无法做这种手术 |
[28:56] | I have to cut away dead flesh. | 我得切掉坏死的组织 |
[28:57] | Nobody can undergo a procedure like this without an anesthetic. | 一般人没有麻醉 是无法忍受这种手术的 |
[29:01] | I ain’t nobody. | 我不是一般人 |
[29:07] | Schweitzer was the company that made the toilet scofield took off to get out of his cell. | 史柯菲拆掉逃走的马桶 是史威哲公司制造的 |
[29:11] | – The Allen bolt was the fitting. – It’s all here, isn’t it? | -艾伦螺钉是马桶的配件 -都在上面,不是吗? |
[29:15] | – Yeah. – It’s amazing. | -对 -太厉害了 |
[29:19] | Ripe Chance Woods. Is there a place in the vicinity with that name? | 时机成熟树林 这附近有这个地名吗? |
[29:22] | Got someone looking into it. | 我派了人去查 |
[29:23] | DoC’s moving on a storage facility in oswego. | 矫正局正前往 奥斯威哥的一座仓库 |
[29:32] | (艾伦仓储) | |
[29:42] | Captain, manager says that scofield’s got a lease on Unit 164. still active. | 队长,经理说史柯菲租了 164号仓库,还在使用中 |
[29:47] | We have guys on 8th street, 3rd street and in the alley. | A街、第三街和峡谷都有派人 |
[29:50] | – Lf they’re in there, we got them boxed. – We push right up the gut, then. | -如果他们在那里,就逃不掉了 -全力逮捕他们 |
[29:53] | Any one of them makes a threatening move, put a hole in them. | 他们只要有人作势威胁 就开枪轰了他们 |
[29:56] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[29:59] | Officer. | 警官 |
[30:03] | This is my collar, smart guy. Back the hell off. | 这是我的逮捕行动,聪明的家伙 你休想插手 |
[30:15] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[30:21] | (时机成熟树林) | |
[30:23] | Still nothing on this place? | 还是查不到这个地方? |
[30:25] | Nope. They’re coming back with nothing. | 没有,都查不到资料 |
[30:28] | No place by that name anywhere in this country… | 国内没有这个地名 |
[30:32] | …or any other country for that matter. | 其他国家也没有这个地名 |
[30:47] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:05] | Son of a bitch set us up. | 我们被那浑蛋耍了 |
[31:40] | Not one word. | 什么都不准说 |
[31:44] | Officer. | 警官�K |
[31:47] | (瑞佛斯) | |
[31:49] | (伍兹) | |
[31:51] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[31:57] | Oh, that kid’s clever. | 这小子真聪明 |
[31:59] | It’s not a place, it’s a name. | 那不是地名,是人名 |
[32:03] | – Your PDA, you got it? – Yeah. | -你有带掌上型电脑吗? -有 |
[32:07] | Bring up the census of this county. | 查出本郡的人口资料 |
[32:09] | Far back as it goes. | 资料越久越好 |
[32:14] | – Well, somebody’s gonna see us. – Keep digging. | -我们一定会被发现 -继续挖 |
[32:18] | We’re gonna go to hell, guys. Swear to God, we’re gonna go to hell. | 我们一定会下地狱,各位 我说真的,我们会下地狱 |
[32:26] | Help me out. | 帮我接过去 |
[32:35] | You are one sick cat, you know that? | 你真的很变态,你知道吗? |
[32:41] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[32:46] | We gotta go to the cemetery. | 我们要去墓园 |
[32:49] | Now. | 现在 |
[32:57] | Originally, this was supposed to be a week’s worth of clothes for me and Linc. | 原本这应该是 我和林克一周要用的衣服 |
[33:00] | But I figured you all need just as much help as we do, so… | 不过你们和我们一样需要帮助�K |
[33:03] | You’re doing this out of the goodness of your heart? | 你这么做是出自良心吗? |
[33:06] | Right, John, the heart. You remember what that is, don’t you? | 约翰,没错,良心 你没忘记良心是什么吧? |
[33:09] | Damn, snowflake, this is tight, man. | 小白脸,这衣服真棒 |
[33:11] | It’s like I said, we gotta stop being cons… | 如我所说,我们不能再当犯人了 |
[33:13] | …start being civilians. | 要开始当一般老百姓 |
[33:33] | Nice. The trousers are a little bit too short, don’t you think? | 不错,但你不觉得裤子太短了? |
[33:37] | Chop your feet off. You’re good at that. | 把你的腿砍掉,你最在行 |
[33:39] | This jacket isn’t exactly the best thing. | 这件夹克不太好看,你懂吗? |
[33:41] | – You know what I’m saying? – You want variety, hit Target. | 你想要选择? 就去大卖场吧 |
[33:48] | Linc. | 林克 |
[33:51] | What have we got? | 这是什么? |
[33:53] | Money, passports… | 钱、护照�K |
[33:56] | …prepaid phone cards. | 预付电话卡 |
[33:59] | – Archie Ryan? – You see mine? | -阿奇莱恩? -有看过我的吗? |
[34:01] | Phineas McClintock. | 费尼亚斯麦克林塔 |
[34:06] | Whoa, and these? | 这是什么? |
[34:08] | Keys to a car that’s waiting for us a couple of hundred yards from here. | 有辆车在等着我们 在几百码外 |
[34:12] | That a two-of-us or five-of-us? | 两人座还是五人座? |
[34:13] | That’s a two-of-us. | 两人座的车 |
[34:16] | – They know? – Not yet. | -他们知道吗? -还不知道 |
[34:23] | Guys, guys. We got company. | 各位,有人来了 |
[35:13] | (RIP 钱斯树林,愿他安息) | |
[35:16] | We gotta roll. | 我们快走吧 |
[35:18] | How did he know? | 他怎么会知道? |
[36:09] | We’re civilians. Remember that. | 我们是老百姓,不要忘了 |
[36:11] | We’re civilians. | 我们是老百姓 |
[36:16] | – I’m sorry. Do you know what time it is? – No, I’m sorry. | -抱歉,你知道现在几点了? -不知道,抱歉 |
[36:34] | I can’t go outside. They’ll kill me as soon as I show my face. | 我不能出去 只要我一露面,他们就会杀了我 |
[36:38] | You’re wrong about that. | 你错了 |
[36:39] | As soon as you show your face, this whole thing is gonna be over. | 只要你一出面 整件事就可以结束了 |
[36:42] | You can have your life back, Terrence. | 你可以恢复你的人生,戴伦斯 |
[36:45] | – Promise? – I promise. | -你保证? -我保证 |
[36:50] | Hello? | 喂? |
[36:52] | V, it’s me. | 小哩,是我 |
[36:54] | – Linc? – We’re out, | -林克? -我们逃出来了 |
[36:55] | oh, thank God you’re okay. I saw the news. You gotta stop. | 感谢老天你没事,我看到新闻了 你们不要逃了 |
[36:59] | – I need you to turn yourself in, – What? | -我要你去自首 -为什么? |
[37:01] | I found steadman. I’m with him now, Linc. He’s alive. | 我找到史泰门,跟他在一起 林克,他还活着 |
[37:05] | You’re gonna be exonerated. | 我可以证明你无罪 |
[37:07] | – Come in. – Steadman? | -请进 -史泰门? |
[37:10] | What are you talking, you found steadman? | 你说什么?你找到史泰门? |
[37:12] | – Terrence, come on, let’s go. – Afternoon. | -戴伦斯,我们走吧 -午安 |
[37:14] | – Veronica, – The police are here. | -哩诺卡 -警察来了 |
[37:16] | Look, I need you to stay where you are. | 听着,你留在原地 |
[37:18] | – Ma’am, – I don’t wanna lose you. | -小姐 -我不想失去你 |
[37:20] | – Ma’am, put the phone down. – What? | -小姐,把电话挂掉 -什么? |
[37:24] | Mr. Steadman, take a few steps back. | 史泰门先生,请你后退 |
[37:28] | Ver… Veronica? | 哩�K哩诺卡? |
[37:30] | Veronica? | 哩诺卡? |
[37:32] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[37:34] | Veronica! | 哩�K |
[38:16] | I thought you knew that all calls to the local station are routed through us. | 我以为你知道,我们会过滤 所有打去地方警局的电话 |
[38:20] | This is federal land, remember? | 这是联邦土地,记得吗? |
[38:22] | And as for your little toy here. It’s contraband. | 至于你的小玩具,这是违禁品 |
[38:27] | – You gonna tell us how you got it in there? – I brought it when I got here. | -麻烦告诉我们你是怎么带进来的? -我进来时就带在身上 |
[38:33] | – Whatever for? – To protect myself. | -目的何在? -保护我自己 |
[38:37] | That’s what we’re here for, remember? | 那是我们的职责,记得吗? |
[39:40] | (有个计划可导正一切) | |
[39:50] | In less than a day, the trail has gone cold,,, | 区区一天线索就消失了 |
[39:52] | ,,, in pursuit of what are being called the Fox River Eight… | 警方正追捕 所谓的福克斯河八逃犯�K |
[39:55] | That’s fine. Stay on top of it, all right? | 好,继续追踪,懂吗? |
[39:57] | DoC’s still doing a sweep of oswego but they have basically vanished. | 矫正局还在搜奥斯威哥 但这些人根本就像消失了 |
[40:00] | – I wouldn’t be sure about that, Ives. – Don’t know how you can be so confident. | -我可不这么想,埃福斯先生 -我不知道你的自信是哪来的? |
[40:04] | It’s not like they left a map where they’re going. | 他们又没有留下逃亡地图 |
[40:06] | Actually, that’s exactly what they did. | 事实上,他们就是留了 |
[40:10] | Scofield had the entire thing on his body. | 史柯菲把整个计划刺在身上 |
[40:13] | How to get out of that prison, how to disappear afterward, | 记载着越狱的办法 之后消失的方法 |
[40:17] | It’s all there, | 全都在刺青上 |
[40:19] | I promise you that it’s only a matter of time before we know everything… | 我向你保证 假以时日就会查出�K |
[40:24] | …that is in scofield’s head. | 史柯菲脑中的一切 |
[40:27] | Where he plans to run to, how he plans to get there, | 他的逃亡地点 逃去该地的方式 |
[40:29] | So when the time comes that he does get there,,, | 等到他真的到达该地时 |
[40:33] | …we’ll be waiting for him. | 我们就会在那里等着他 |