时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – What are the charges? – Attempted murder. | -罪名是什么? -杀人未遂 |
[00:05] | He’s also arraigned for the murder of his mother and his stepfather, | 检方也要控告他 杀害自己的母亲和继父 |
[00:09] | Don’t look at me like I’m some con. You’re as crooked as scoliosis. | 不要把我当成犯人看待 你自己坏事也做了不少 |
[00:12] | I don’t get caught. | 但我不会被抓到 |
[00:14] | This is as far as you go. | 你只能走到这里 |
[00:16] | – Come on, bro. – You and I, we’re not bros. | -别这样,兄弟 -你和我不是兄弟 |
[00:22] | (圣路易 256里) | |
[00:23] | When were you planning on telling us about the money? | 你打算何时告诉我们钱的事? |
[00:26] | – What money? – Five million dollars… | -什么钱? -五百万美金 |
[00:28] | …that Westmoreland planted in the desert in Utah. | 威莫兰埋在 犹他州沙漠里的钱 |
[00:31] | I found steadman. I’m with him now, Linc. He’s alive. | 我跟史泰门在一起 林克,他还活着 |
[00:34] | What? You found steadman? | 什么?你找到史泰门了? |
[00:36] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[00:43] | My hand has been in that box for hours now. It is dying. | 我的手放在箱子里好几小时 快废掉了 |
[00:46] | – I can promise you nothing. – Story of my life. | -我无法给你保证 -这是我的人生写照 |
[00:48] | – And these? – The keys to a car that’s waiting for us. | -这是什么? -有辆车在等我们 |
[00:52] | – A couple hundred yards. – That a two-of-us or a five-of-us? | -在几百码外 -是两人座还是五人座? |
[00:55] | – That’s a two-of-us. – We got company. | -是两人座 -有人来了 |
[00:58] | How did he know? | 他怎么会知道? |
[01:00] | It’s only a matter of time before we know everything that is in Scofield’s head, | 我们迟早会知道 史柯菲脑中的计划 |
[01:04] | Where he plans to run to, how he plans to get there, | 他的逃亡地点、逃亡的方式 |
[01:07] | So when the time comes that he does get there,,, | 等他真的来到该地点 |
[01:09] | …we’ll be waiting for him. | 我们会在那里等着他 |
[01:13] | Canadian and Mexican border patrols have all the mug shots, | 加拿大和墨西哥边境巡警 已经收到照片 |
[01:16] | BORTAc’s on high alert, | 边境巡警精锐部队 已提高警戒 |
[01:17] | see if we can get the Mexican border patrol to set up checkpoints 50 miles in. | 看能否请墨西哥边境巡警 在五十里远处设立检查点 |
[01:21] | The warden over at Fox River called, asked to be kept in the loop, | 福克斯河典狱长打电话来 要求要知道所有行动 |
[01:24] | – What should I tell him? – That he’s no longer in it. | -我该怎么回答他? -他已没资格参与了 |
[01:27] | That info that you asked for is on your desk when you get in. | 你要的资料在你桌上 等你回来看 |
[01:30] | Thank you, | 谢谢 |
[02:06] | (追缉福克斯河八人帮) | |
[02:45] | What’s the plan, man? | 我们打算怎么做? |
[02:47] | No bars on these doors. Do what you like. | 这里不是监狱 要做什么随便你们 |
[02:50] | With what? | 我们能做什么? |
[02:52] | We’re supposed to be in Mexico, sipping on margaritas… | 我们原本现在应该在墨西哥 喝着鸡尾酒 |
[02:54] | …waiting for the heat to dip. That was the plan. | 等待事过境�E 原本计划是这样子的 |
[02:58] | See? They just used us to dig, right? We’re gophers. | 看吧?他们利用我们挖洞 我们只负责挖地洞 |
[03:02] | – Where’s Michael? – He’ll be here. | -麦可在哪里? -待会儿就来 |
[03:04] | Okay. You know what, sucre? | 好吧,对了,苏克 |
[03:06] | Maybe you and I should go and get that $5 million, you know what I’m saying? | 也许你和我该去挖那五百万美金 懂我的意思吗? |
[03:09] | – It’s sitting there in Tooele, ready to get. – You wanna stay, shut your mouth. | -钱就在犹他州图尔,等着出来透透气 -你想留下就闭嘴! |
[03:13] | – You’ve got one more time to touch me. – Guys, chill. | -警告你不准再碰我! -两位,别激动 |
[03:16] | – What? – Hey! | -不然怎样? -怎么了? |
[03:21] | Relax. | 沉住气 |
[03:35] | Honey, are you sure you packed everything? | 老婆,你确定东西都带了吗? |
[03:43] | Yummy. | 真好吃 |
[03:53] | Our photos are in the paper. They’re all over the news. | 报纸上有我们的照片 新闻应该都有报导 |
[03:56] | Yeah, and you didn’t see that coming? | 对,你没想到会这样吗? |
[04:01] | – What’s so funny? – The two of you. Cracks me up. | -有什么好笑的? -你们俩真幽默 |
[04:05] | Here’s to amateur hour. | 敬两位业余逃犯 |
[04:08] | – What do you say? – Yeah, yuk it up, funnyman. | -你是怎么说的?干杯? -尽管笑吧 |
[04:10] | (柏劳之子听证会已定) | |
[04:16] | Last supper, boys. | 各位,这是最后的晚餐 |
[04:19] | This is the part where we say goodbye. | 现在我们该分道扬镖了 |
[04:23] | It’s not much. | 钱不多 |
[04:25] | It’s enough to get you started. | 但足够你们上路了 |
[04:30] | – Hey… – No. | -这个�K -不行 |
[04:32] | – I’m not telling you where Fibonacci is. – Well, I didn’t ask. | -我不会告诉你费班纳奇在哪里 -我又没问你 |
[04:37] | I only ask for a quarter for a phone call. | 我只要两毛五打电话 |
[04:41] | Make four. | 给一块 |
[04:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:47] | I wonder what happened to the other guys. | 不知道其他人的情况如何 |
[04:49] | They all had a head start. Except for T-Bag. | 他们提早上路逃亡了 除了茶包 |
[04:53] | Yeah, he was bleeding pretty bad. | 对�K他流了很多血 |
[04:58] | Think he’s dead? | 你觉得他死了吗? |
[05:07] | Are you done? | 完成了吗? |
[05:09] | – No, I still have to clean it. – But you’re done? | -还没,还得清理 -但算是完成了? |
[05:15] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:39] | It’s time to move, | 该出发了 |
[05:41] | We got everything we need. | 东西都准备齐全 |
[05:43] | Just a quick stop in Utah and then we’re off to Mexico. | 到犹他州短暂停留 然后前往墨西哥 |
[05:46] | L.J. Has a hearing today to determine if he gets tried as an adult. | 今天的听证会要决定 罗杰是否当作成人受审 |
[05:50] | I can get him. | 我可以去救他 |
[05:53] | – It’s not the right time. – When will it be? | -现在时机不适合 -何时才适合? |
[05:55] | After we go to Mexico. After we’re off the news. | 等我们到了墨西哥 等新闻不再报导我们 |
[05:58] | They framed him for a double homicide. | 他被栽赃两项谋杀罪 |
[06:00] | Soon as he loses his hearing, they’re gonna ship him out. | 等他输掉听证会 马上会被送去成人监狱 |
[06:03] | So today in the courthouse is my only chance to get him. | 今天到法院 是我唯一能救他的机会 |
[06:06] | They took Veronica. They’re not gonna take my son. | 他们杀了哩诺卡 我不准他们夺走我儿子 |
[06:09] | I know. | 我知道�K |
[06:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:13] | I would never leave L.J. Behind. | 我绝不会丢下罗杰不管 |
[06:16] | But we can’t do this now. There’s no plan in place. | 可是现在没办法 我们事先没有计划 |
[06:20] | Believe me, I know that courthouse. | 相信我,我很熟悉法院 |
[06:22] | I’ve been there more times than I can remember. | 我去过的次数多到数不清 |
[06:24] | The person guarding him’s the bailiff. He carries Mace and a stick. | 只有一个法警会看着他 带着辣椒喷雾和一根棍子 |
[06:27] | So you’re gonna bum-rush the courthouse. That’s your plan. | 你打算大闹法院 这就是你的计划 |
[06:31] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你是说真的? -对 |
[06:34] | Hey, y’all, we’re headed out, man. | 两位,我们要出发了 |
[06:38] | Well, good luck to everyone. | 祝各位好运 |
[06:41] | – Stay out of trouble. – Yeah. | -不要惹麻烦 -知道了 |
[06:47] | This is it, papi. | 我要走了,老哥 |
[06:51] | – I hope you find the girl, buddy. – She’s all I have. | -希望你找到女友,伙伴 -我只剩下她了 |
[06:54] | I’ll die trying. | 我会不顾一切地找 |
[06:59] | – Good luck. – Yeah, you be easy, man. | -祝你好运 -好,保重 |
[07:10] | Maybe we’ll see each other again. | 也许我们还会再见面 |
[07:14] | You never know, Michael. | 很难说,麦可 |
[07:16] | You never know. | 这种事很难说 |
[07:37] | Tell me everything you know about the courthouse. | 把你记得的法院的事 全都告诉我 |
[08:05] | 片名:越狱风云 | |
[08:12] | 剧名:火线电梯 | |
[08:27] | – You get any sleep? – Couple hours. | -你有睡吗? -几小时而已 |
[08:30] | Eight of them. I still can’t believe it. | 竟然有八个人,真不敢相信 |
[08:32] | This is exhibit A why you don’t let women work in the military or the police force… | 这就是女人不能到军队 或警界工作的铁证 |
[08:36] | …especially inside a male prison. Because look what you get. | 男子监狱更是不行 因为你看这是什么后果? |
[08:39] | Dr. Sweetcheeks leaves the door open for scofield. | 甜心医生替史柯菲打开门 |
[08:42] | – And here we are. – Sounds like there’s more to the escape… | -就变成这样 -我觉得他们越狱另有原因�K |
[08:44] | If Tancredi doesn’t leave her office door unlocked… | 如果丹奎迪把医务室的门锁好 |
[08:47] | …those eight dirtbags would be in the sHU right now, okay? | 这八个混蛋 现在还会在监狱里,懂吗? |
[08:50] | – Bottom line! – Brad. | -这才是重点! -布拉德 |
[08:54] | – Any update? – None. | -有新消息吗? -没有 |
[08:56] | They were last seen at that cemetery in oswego. | 他们最后出现在 奥斯威哥的墓园 |
[08:58] | – We’ll get them. – They’ll get them. | 我们去抓他们 他们会去抓他们 |
[09:01] | – It’s been handed to the FBI. – Doesn’t mean we can’t work it. | -案子已经移交给联邦调查局了 -不代表我们不能参与 |
[09:03] | It does, actually. | 那代表我们不能参与 |
[09:05] | – You and I have been pulled off the pursuit. – Why? | -你和我已经无权参与逮捕行动 -为什么? |
[09:08] | We’re going to find out shortly. We have to report to DoC headquarters. | 马上就会知道 我们要回矫正局总部报到 |
[09:12] | – I will meet you there. – Sir, we can get these guys. | -待会儿见�K -长官,我们可以抓到他们 |
[09:14] | – Give me a couple more days and I swear l… – Brad. | -只要再给我几天,我一定会�K -布拉德! |
[09:20] | We’ve got to go. | 我们得出发了 |
[09:39] | No family with Patoshik? Nothing? | 帕托西克没有家人? 一个也没有? |
[09:41] | Yeah. Until about four years ago, when he killed them all. | 对,四年前 他就杀光了自己的家人 |
[09:45] | Updated rap sheet on Apolskis. Take a look when you get a chance. | 阿普斯基的前科纪录有更新 有机会时看一下 |
[09:55] | (密苏里州,圣路易) | |
[10:06] | You have to use the key that we keep in the grill because that’s… | 你得用放在烤架上的钥匙 因为那是�K |
[10:11] | Man, I’m so sorry. | 天啊,对不起 |
[10:13] | It’s my bad. My bad, bro. | 是我不好,老哥 |
[10:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:32] | “Scott Kolbrenner.” | 史考特寇布雷纳 |
[10:46] | It’s this one here. | 就是这辆车 |
[10:49] | Don’t touch the radio. | 不要碰收音机 |
[11:01] | Yeah, hi. I’m with the Des Moines Herald, I’m covering the L.J. Burrows hearing. | 我是《第蒙记事报》的记者 要采访罗杰柏劳的听证会 |
[11:05] | What time’s that start today? | 请问是几点开始? |
[11:24] | Come on. | 快点 |
[11:59] | Thank you. Three o’clock. The hearing lasts a half-hour max. | 谢谢,是三点 听证会顶多持续半小时 |
[12:02] | He’ll be taken down to Transport Bay at 10 till to catch the 4:00 van. | 他在三点五十分会被带到转运室 好搭上四点的车 |
[12:05] | So how do we get close to him? | 我们要怎么接近他? |
[12:07] | Well, when I was locked up, I had nothing to do except study the briefs. | 我被关起来的时候 只能猛看案情摘要 |
[12:11] | Nick savrinn’s bar number was on the front page of every one. | 每一本封面都有 尼克沙弗林的律师编号 |
[12:14] | We wanna talk to L.J., we… | 想要跟罗杰说话 只需要�K |
[12:15] | – We pose as one of his attorneys. – Yeah. | -假扮成他的律师 -对 |
[12:20] | Hogwash, That is absolute hogwash, | 荒唐,真是一派胡言 |
[12:23] | Please answer the question. | 请你回答问题 |
[12:25] | How was scofield able to have exclusive access to you… | 史柯菲怎么有办法 和你单独相处�K |
[12:28] | …pull a shank on you and bind you to your chair? | 对你动刀 把你绑在椅子上? |
[12:30] | The warden of the penitentiary. | 你可是堂堂的典狱长 |
[12:33] | I trusted him. | 我信任他 |
[12:35] | Obviously, he betrayed that trust. | 显然他背叛了我的信任 |
[12:39] | Officer Bellick… | 贝里克狱警 |
[12:41] | …is it true that almost all the inmates who either escaped or tried to escape… | 这些越狱或试图越狱的犯人 是否全部都是�K |
[12:46] | …worked in Prison Industries? – That’s right. | -监狱工厂的工人? -没错 |
[12:49] | Why did these inmates have so much time… | 这些犯人为何有时间 |
[12:51] | …to dig a hole in the floor of the guards’ room… | 在监狱工厂工作时�K |
[12:54] | …while working Prison Industries? – I can answer that. | -在狱警休息室内挖洞? -我来回答 |
[12:56] | If any of you have ever worked a day in a prison… | 恕我直言,如果你们 有在监狱工作的经验 |
[12:59] | …you would know since an inmate gets 19 cents an hour… | 就会了解犯人的时薪 只有十九分钱 |
[13:02] | …some are bound to drag their feet. | 有些人一定会偷懒 |
[13:07] | Officer Bellick… | 贝里克狱警 |
[13:09] | …is it true you sold the right to run Prison Industries to the highest bidder? | 据说贿赂金额最高的人 就能管理监狱工厂? |
[13:13] | – No. Who the hell told you that? – This is unbelievable. | -没有,是谁告诉你的? -真是荒唐 |
[13:16] | While we’re wasting time in here, there are eight escaped convicts out there… | 当我们在此浪费时间 外面有八个逃犯�K |
[13:38] | Were you employed at Fox River as a correctional officer, Mr. Geary? | 葛瑞先生 你是否当过福克斯河的狱警? |
[13:41] | – Yep. – Yeah… | -是的 -没错�K |
[13:42] | …until he was fired for shaking down inmates. | 直到他因为勒索犯人 而被开除 |
[13:44] | That’ll be your last outburst, officer. | 请不要插话,狱警 |
[13:47] | Were you aware of any arrangement officer Bellick had… | 你是否知道贝里克狱警 因监狱工厂一事 |
[13:50] | …with any inmate regarding Prison Industries? | 和犯人有任何协议? |
[13:53] | Yeah, he sold it to John Abruzzi. | 对,他把工作 卖给约翰亚布兹 |
[13:55] | John Abruzzi, who is one of the escaped convicts? | 约翰亚布兹 他也是逃犯之一? |
[13:58] | Yep. | 对 |
[14:00] | We’ll get other C.o.’s to substantiate this if we have to… | 若有必要 我们会请其他狱警作证 |
[14:03] | …so I’m giving you one chance to get in front of it. | 所以我给你一次机会 先说清楚 |
[14:07] | Did you sell Prison Industries to John Abruzzi? | 你是否把监狱工厂 卖给约翰亚布兹? |
[14:12] | Yes or no? | 有还是没有? |
[14:15] | – Yes. But at no time was I aware of… – That’ll be all, officer Bellick. | -有,但当时我完全不知情�K -就这样,贝里克狱警 |
[14:19] | That will be all. | 就这样! |
[14:21] | Warden, you and officer Bellick can step out into the hallway. | 典狱长,请你和 贝里克狱警到走廊上 |
[14:24] | We’ll call for you when we’ve reached a decision. | 等我们裁决完会通知你们 |
[14:53] | I’m gonna get some coffee. | 我要去喝杯咖啡 |
[14:58] | Well, I did my best under the circumstances. | 在这种情况下,我尽力了 |
[15:01] | The good news, sir, is you had the hand iced… | 先生,好消息是 你把手冰冻了起来 |
[15:03] | …so I was able to restore blood flow and the bones are pinned. | 所以血液可以流通 骨头也固定了 |
[15:08] | However, I recommend you get medical attention AsAP. | 但我还是建议你立刻就医 |
[15:12] | Meanwhile, some aspirin. It’ll help thin the blood and avoid clotting. | 现在你要服用阿斯匹灵 可以稀释血液,以免阻塞 |
[15:15] | Antibiotics, some painkillers. | 还有抗生素、止痛药 |
[15:20] | I usually tell the owner of the dog, cat, whatever… | 通常我会告诉猫、狗的主人�K |
[15:22] | …to coat them with peanut butter so they’re easier to chew. | 把药涂上花生酱 让宠物比较容易嚼 |
[15:25] | – But obviously, in your case… – You did one hell of a job, doc. | -但显然你不需要�K -辛苦你了,医生 |
[15:28] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:31] | Well, it’s okay for you to leave now. | 你现在可以走了 |
[15:33] | Oh, I’m leaving. | 我会走的 |
[15:36] | – And you’re not. – What? | -但是你不能走 -什么? |
[15:38] | – You heard me. – Look, sir, I haven’t seen anything… | -你听到了 -先生,我什么也没看到�K |
[15:41] | …and I won’t tell anyone. | 也不会告诉任何人 |
[15:43] | You know, I fell for that bill of goods once before. | 我以前曾经被这些谎话骗过 |
[15:48] | Never again. | 我不会再上当了 |
[15:51] | – Sir, I swear to God I will tell nobody. – You would. | -先生,我发誓我不会说出去 -你会的 |
[15:55] | And I would die in prison. | 而我会死在狱中 |
[16:03] | Please, please, please. | 求求你�K不要�K |
[16:07] | Now, you did me a solid, so I’m gonna return the favor. | 你替我好好的动了手术 现在我要回报你 |
[16:10] | This can go down humanely if you don’t fight. | 如果你不反抗 我就会仁慈点 |
[16:14] | But if you pull a stunt like that again, it’s gonna get inhumane right quick. | 但是如果你又想逃跑 我马上会变得很残忍 |
[16:19] | Your call. | 你自己决定 |
[16:21] | But one way or another… | 不过无论你怎么选择 |
[16:24] | …I am putting you down, doc. | 你都是死路一条,医生 |
[16:38] | – Lincoln Burrows Jr? – Yeah. | (伊利诺州芝加哥 库克郡立法院) |
[16:39] | -罗杰柏劳? -我是 | |
[16:41] | In here. You got a visitor. | 进去,你有访客 |
[16:53] | You must be L.J. | (严禁吸烟) |
[16:55] | 你一定是罗杰 | |
[16:59] | Agent Mahone, FBI. Thank you. | 我是联邦调查局的曼宏探员 |
[17:04] | Please. | 请坐 |
[17:09] | I’m assuming you’ve heard. | 我想你已经听说了 |
[17:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:14] | I have to tell you, what your dad and uncle pulled off… | 我得说,你爸和叔叔做的事�K |
[17:19] | Very impressive. I’ve been doing this 14 years… | 相当令人佩服 我当探员已有十四年�K |
[17:23] | …and most escapes can be attributed to dumb luck or brute force. | 越狱案例大多都要 归功于好运气或蛮力 |
[17:28] | The level of planning and sophistication that went into this one… | 他们的计划 缜密周详的程度 |
[17:31] | …and eight guys got out… | 加上八个人逃出去 |
[17:34] | I really do, professionally speaking… | 以专业角度来看 我真的�K |
[17:38] | …have a lot of admiration for Lincoln and Michael. | 很钦佩林克和麦可 |
[17:41] | Cool. Now we’re buddies. | 很好,我们可以当好朋友 |
[17:47] | What do you need? | 找我什么事? |
[17:49] | Help me bring them in peacefully. | 帮助我以和平的方式 逮捕他们 |
[17:52] | I don’t know where they are. | 我不知道他们在哪里 |
[17:54] | – I don’t know where they’re going. – There’s another way you can help. | -也不知道他们要去哪里 -你还有其他方式可以帮忙 |
[17:58] | – How? – Go on TV. | -怎么帮? -上电视 |
[18:01] | I can have a camera crew down here in a half an hour. | 半小时内 我就能请转播小组过来 |
[18:10] | You know what, man? The murder charge they put on my dad… | 你知道吗? 他们栽赃我爸谋杀罪 |
[18:13] | …the two murder charges they put me… | 又栽赃我两项谋杀罪 |
[18:16] | …everything’s been a setup, coming from way up top. | 一切都是政府高层的设计 |
[18:19] | So the fact that you work for the government… | 所以既然你是政府人员 |
[18:22] | I got nothing to say. | 我无话可说 |
[18:32] | I’ll give you the same advice that you’d get from the guy working at the deli downstairs. | 我现在给你 楼下餐厅的人也会给的建议 |
[18:36] | Start thinking about yourself now. | 开始替你自己设想 |
[18:38] | In fact, the sooner the better, because no one… | 事实上,越快越好 |
[18:41] | …not your father, L.J., not your uncle… | 罗杰,因为其他人没办法 你父亲�K |
[18:44] | …is going to do your time. | 你叔叔都不会帮你坐牢 |
[18:47] | And at 16 years old, you’re looking at a long stretch. | 你现在才十六岁 刑期会非常长 |
[18:50] | How much time you get, where you serve it… | 你会被判多少年? 要去哪里坐牢? |
[18:55] | …who your cellmate might be. | 你的狱友会是谁? |
[19:01] | You need to start thinking about yourself now. | 你现在必须替自己设想 |
[19:04] | I want your dad, I want your uncle, and I’m willing to deal. | 我要逮捕你父亲和叔叔 我愿意谈条件 |
[19:11] | Don’t wait and let someone else get the reward. | 不要让大好机会白白飞了 |
[19:30] | What’s up? | 干嘛? |
[19:32] | Hey, man, you look familiar. | 老兄,你很眼熟 |
[19:37] | Did you rush sig Ep last semester? | 你上学期有参加 兄弟会招募吗? |
[19:40] | – Sig what? – Sig Ep. | -兄弟什么? -兄弟会 |
[19:45] | – No. – Next in line. | -没有 -下一位 |
[19:49] | Where to? | 要去哪里? |
[19:51] | Utah. | 犹他州 |
[20:01] | (柏劳越狱 其他七人在逃) | |
[20:07] | How we doing here? | 有班次吗? |
[20:12] | Nothing until tomorrow. | 明天才有班次 |
[20:16] | All right, yo, I got 45 bucks. | 好吧,我有四十五元 |
[20:18] | How far will that get me? | 这样搭车最远能到哪一站? |
[20:24] | (柏劳越狱 其他七人在逃) | |
[20:33] | Nick savrinn. Bar number is 56437. | 尼克沙弗林 律师编号56437 |
[20:36] | I got a call time with my client, L.J. Burrows. | 我和我的当事人 罗杰柏劳有约 |
[20:45] | – Hello. – Know who this is? | -喂 -知道我是谁吧? |
[20:48] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[20:50] | Yeah, Nick savrinn. | 知道,尼克沙弗林 |
[20:51] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗? |
[20:54] | Doing what I can do. | 尽量撑着 |
[20:55] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[20:58] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[21:00] | – I’m sorry about what you’re going through. – Thanks, | -抱歉让你受这些苦 -谢谢 |
[21:02] | Word is after this hearing, because of my dad being so high-profile… | 听说听证会结束后 因为我爸现在很出名 |
[21:09] | …they’re shipping me to an adult facility in Kingman, Arizona. | 他们要送我去成人监狱 在亚利桑那州京曼 |
[21:13] | Yeah, well, hopefully that ain’t gonna happen. | 希望这件事不会成真 |
[21:16] | You hear from Veronica today? | 哩诺卡 今天有和你联络吗? |
[21:18] | She didn’t show up. They gave me some court-appointed clown. | 她没有出现 法院指派一个烂律师给我 |
[21:22] | No, I haven’t heard from her. | 没有,她没有和我连络 |
[21:26] | Hey, this fed came by and talked to me today. | 对了,今天有个 调查局探员来找我 |
[21:29] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[21:31] | He wanted me to help try in getting my dad to turn himself in, | 他要我帮忙 请我爸去自首 |
[21:34] | Well, knowing your dad, I doubt that’s gonna happen. | 我认识你爸 他不可能去自首 |
[21:36] | Listen up, L.J., this is real important. | 听着罗杰,这件事很重要 |
[21:38] | – All right. – On the third, look out for otis Wright. | -好 -注意三楼的“奥的斯佑芳” |
[21:43] | You got that? On the third, look out for Otis Wright, | 听到了吗? 注意三楼的“奥的斯佑芳” |
[21:47] | Until then, keep your head up. | 在那之前 记得把头抬高 |
[21:49] | – What? – Just remember that, | -什么? -记住就是了 |
[21:51] | I’m gonna do everything I can to get you out. | 我会尽全力救你出来 |
[21:53] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[21:55] | If you talk to my dad… | 如果你遇到我爸 |
[21:57] | ,,, tell him no matter what, I love him, | 告诉他不管发生什么事 我都爱他 |
[22:06] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[22:09] | – Did you get him? – Let’s do this. | -告诉他了吗? -行动吧 |
[22:13] | We got one more stop. | 我们还得去一个地方 |
[22:26] | There is a belief in my religion which I know to be true… | 我的信仰中有个观念 我相当确信 |
[22:29] | …and it applies to everyone, Hindu or not. | 不论是否为印度教徒 人人都适用 |
[22:33] | The acts we commit in this life determine where we go in the next. | 人此生的行为会影响下辈子 |
[22:37] | And he who commits evil can never hope for eternal happiness. | 犯下恶行的人 将永世无法得到幸福 |
[22:43] | Never been a goal of mine, doc. | 那不是我的目标,医生 |
[22:45] | I’m more a here-and-now type. | 我比较关心现在的人生 |
[22:50] | I’ll tell you something I know is true. | 我告诉你一件我确信的事 |
[22:53] | The Indians here, the tomahawk variety… | 本国拿战斧的印地安人�K |
[22:58] | …some of them believe… | 有些人相信�K |
[22:59] | Well, used to believe, before most of them were slaughtered. | 应该说曾经相信 因为他们都死光了 |
[23:02] | – That when a warrior kills another in battle… | 当战士在战场上 杀死另一个战士 |
[23:08] | …he absorbs that fallen warrior’s spirit. | 他会吸取死去战士的灵魂 |
[23:15] | So this isn’t the end for you, doc. | 所以这不是 你生命的尽头,医生 |
[23:21] | You’re with me now. | 你会与我同在 |
[24:34] | And how are you doing this fine day? | 你今天好吗? |
[24:39] | I’m great. How are you? | 我很好,你好吗? |
[24:40] | Couldn’t be better. Anything in particular I can help you find? | 再好不过了 需要我帮忙找东西吗? |
[24:44] | Just looking. Thanks. | 我只是随便看看,谢谢 |
[24:45] | Well, if you need any assistance, just give a holler. | 如果需要帮忙 叫一声就好 |
[25:16] | – How are we this fine day? – Great. | -你今天好吗? -很好 |
[25:18] | – Can I help you find anything? – I’m good, thanks. | -需要帮忙吗? -不用,谢谢 |
[25:26] | Hey, we gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[25:28] | – I just need to pay up. – Now. | -等我付帐 -不行 |
[25:31] | How are you today, officer? | 你好吗,警官? |
[25:39] | Yeah, they were right… | 对,他们就在�K |
[25:43] | Well, they were right back here. | 他们原本在后面的 |
[25:51] | We can make it to the courthouse on foot. | 我们可以从这里走路去法院 |
[25:53] | You don’t understand. Everything is in that car. | 你不懂,所有东西都在车上 |
[25:56] | Forget the damn car. We don’t have time. | 别管车子,我们没时间了 |
[25:58] | Come on, man, let’s go. | 我们快走吧 |
[26:18] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[26:24] | (共乘布告板) | |
[26:40] | (开车回犹他州,别笑 | |
[26:41] | 想找人共乘分摊开支 | |
[26:44] | 黛伯拉珍贝尔 801-555-0199) | |
[26:58] | It is the finding of this panel, Warden Pope… | 本裁决会决定 波普典狱长�K |
[27:01] | …you’ll be docked two weeks, placed on three months’ probation. | 扣除两周薪水 且留职观察三个月 |
[27:06] | Officer Brad Bellick… | 布拉德贝里克狱警�K |
[27:08] | …will be terminated, effective immediately. | 你被革职了,立即生效 |
[27:11] | Mr. Bellick, you can retrieve whatever belongings you may have from Fox River. | 贝里克先生,你可以回福克斯河 收拾私人物品 |
[27:15] | That’ll be all. | 就这样 |
[27:18] | I’ve worked at Fox River since I was 18 years old. | 我�K从十八岁起 就在福克斯河监狱工作 |
[27:22] | Being a C.o. Is my life. | 当狱警是我的一切 |
[27:25] | And we appreciate that. | 我们很感激你 |
[27:26] | We could’ve saved a lot of time if you would’ve just told us… | 我们大可省下很多时间�K |
[27:29] | …that this was gonna be a railroad. | 如果你们 从一开始说清楚的话 |
[27:31] | – That’ll be all. – There is only one person responsible… | -就这样了 -这次越狱事件只能归咎一个人 |
[27:34] | …for this escape. His name is Michael scofield. | 他叫做麦可史柯菲 |
[27:36] | It’s not officer Bellick. It’s not me! | 错不在贝里克狱警或我身上! |
[27:40] | But you need a fall guy, fine. | 如果你们要代罪羔羊 没关系 |
[27:42] | But you’re not gonna be just taking officer Bellick’s job. | 但是我不会 只让贝里克丢掉工作 |
[27:45] | Because even though I am not proud of many of his actions… | 即使他的许多行为 让我颜面尽失 |
[27:49] | …it will be a cold day in hell when I turn my back on one of my own men. | 但如果我不照顾我的下属 我就未免太冷血无情了 |
[27:54] | I quit. | 我辞职 |
[27:56] | That will be all. | 就这样 |
[28:01] | If this thing doesn’t work out and you end up going back to Fox River… | 如果行动不成功 你被抓回福克斯河监狱 |
[28:05] | …I ain’t coming to get you. | 我可不会去救你 |
[28:07] | I mean, you are the brains and I am the brute. | 毕竟有脑袋的是你 我只有蛮力 |
[28:17] | Seriously, Michael, you don’t have to do this. | 麦可,说真的 你不必非要帮忙不可 |
[28:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:46] | (氧化染料) | |
[28:48] | (双氧水) | |
[29:06] | We’re good. | 你可以出去了 |
[29:08] | You got a call from Nick savrinn earlier today. What was that all about? | 今天稍早尼克沙弗林打电话给你 这是怎么回事? |
[29:13] | He’s my attorney. That’s privileged. | 他是我的律师 这是律师与客户之间的秘密 |
[29:15] | That’s odd, because Nick savrinn was found dead in his apartment… | 真奇怪 因为那通电话打来前一小时 |
[29:19] | …an hour before that call came into you. | 尼克沙弗林被发现 陈尸在家中 |
[29:22] | – Listen up, L, J,, this is real important, – All right, | -听着罗杰,这件事很重要 -好 |
[29:24] | On the third, look out for Otis Wright, You got that? | 注意三楼的“奥的斯佑芳” 听到了吗? |
[29:28] | For someone who’s convinced the government is capable… | 你既然如此确信 政府能做出�K |
[29:31] | …of so many underhanded things, you sure are playing fast and loose with me. | 许多狡诈的事 你未免也太不小心了 |
[29:35] | What are you gonna do, throw another fake murder charge on me? | 你打算怎么做? 再栽赃我一项谋杀罪? |
[29:38] | – Who’s otis Wright? – I have no idea. | -奥的斯佑芳是谁? -我不知道 |
[29:41] | I think you do. And if you don’t tell me, after you’re convicted… | 我想你知道 如果你不告诉我,你被定罪后 |
[29:45] | …I will be in that courtroom when you’re sentenced, and I will hang you out to dry. | 判刑时我会到法庭旁听 眼睁睁看你去送死 |
[29:49] | Take it to the bank. | 我向你保证 |
[30:38] | Yeah, put me in touch with the prosecutor in the L.J. Burrows case. | 帮我连络 起诉罗杰柏劳案的检察官 |
[30:45] | I want a meeting. | 我要和他见面 |
[30:52] | On the third, look out for Otis Wright, | 注意三楼的“奥的斯佑芳” |
[31:00] | Until then, keep your head up, | 在那之前 记得把头抬高 |
[31:03] | (奥的斯电梯公司) | |
[31:08] | Otis Wright, | “奥的斯佑芳” |
[31:11] | – Let’s go. – Hold on. | -走吧 -等等 |
[31:19] | – Move it. – Hold on. | -走了 -等一下 |
[31:52] | I’ll escort the boy. | 我送他去 |
[32:06] | Otis Wright. Otis elevator on the right. | 奥的斯佑芳 右方的奥的斯电梯 |
[32:10] | What is he planning? | 他打算怎么做? |
[32:14] | Keep it in the holster and no one gets hurt. | 不拔枪就不会有人受伤 |
[32:18] | Keep it in the holster. | 不准拔枪 |
[32:21] | All right. L.J., hit stop. | 很好,罗杰,把电梯停住 |
[32:26] | He’s coming with us, so just stay cool. Stay cool. | 他要跟我们走 不要轻举妄动 |
[32:33] | Hey, buddy, give me his gun. | 小子,把他的枪给我 |
[32:39] | Hey, hey. | 你小心点 |
[32:49] | L.J., give me your hand. | 罗杰,把手伸出来 |
[32:51] | Thattaboy. Come on. | 很好,过来 |
[33:01] | Hey, back off. Back off. Back off. | 退后!退后! |
[33:04] | You’re not shooting anybody. Neither are you. | 你不敢开枪,你也一样 |
[33:06] | Give yourself up and your kid can walk. | 去自首,我就放了你的儿子 |
[33:08] | That’s the only way he’s getting out of this place. It’s the only way. | 只有这样他才不必坐牢 这是唯一的办法 |
[33:12] | Dad. | 爸 |
[33:15] | Dad! | 爸 |
[33:19] | – Dad, you gotta let me go. – No. | -爸,放开我的手 -不 |
[33:21] | Dad. | 爸 |
[33:26] | You gotta let me go. | 你要放开我 |
[33:38] | Up there. Scofield is in the building. Take him. | 上面!史柯菲在大楼里 去抓他 |
[33:41] | You guys, go. Cover that way. Scofield and Burrows are in the building. | 你们负责那一边 史柯菲和柏劳在大楼里! |
[33:46] | Come on. | 过来 |
[33:52] | – Freeze! – Don’t move! | -站住! -不准动! |
[33:54] | – Truck. – Stop or we will shoot. | -上卡车 -站住!我们会开枪! |
[33:57] | Stop! | 站住! |
[33:59] | (办公室家具行) | |
[34:10] | Two suspects heading south on Liberty. | 两名嫌犯在自由街向南逃 |
[34:55] | Bradley? | 布拉德 |
[34:57] | Yeah, Ma? | 什么事,妈? |
[35:01] | What are you doing home so early? | 你怎么这么早就回家? |
[35:03] | Well, I had to take… | 我得�K把假用掉 |
[35:06] | …my personal days, you know, before they went away. | 以免假期过期了 |
[35:10] | Shouldn’t you be looking for the convicts? | 你不用追捕逃犯吗? |
[35:13] | Well, they got somebody else doing that, Ma. | 有其他人在侦办,妈 |
[35:16] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[35:28] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[35:31] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[36:42] | All right. | 太好了 |
[36:43] | We should break a bottle of champagne across its bow. | 我们应该在上面 敲破香槟瓶来庆祝 |
[36:46] | If you’re intending to get this home for your anniversary tonight… | 如果你打算今晚把这运回家 当结婚纪念日礼物 |
[36:49] | …I wouldn’t recommend it. – No. | -我建议你别这么做 -也对 |
[36:52] | Listen, I want you to know, I… | 听着,我想告诉你�K |
[36:55] | Well, I feel very fortunate to have met you. | 我�K很荣幸认识你 |
[37:03] | I’m breaking out. | 我要越狱逃出去 |
[37:06] | And you’re gonna make sure my brother goes with me. | 你要帮助我哥 和我一起逃出去 |
[38:01] | (马文古达兽医诊所) | |
[38:28] | Thank you for calling AutoStar, Dr, Gudat, Am I pronouncing that correctly? | 感谢您使用智慧导航系统�K 古达医生,我没有念错吧? |
[38:34] | – Dead on. – How can I help you today? | -非常正确 -有事需要效劳吗? |
[38:38] | I need directions. | 我需要�K方向引导 |
[38:41] | – Where to, sir? – Utah. | -目的地是哪里,先生? -犹他州 |
[38:57] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[38:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:01] | Are you scott Kolbrenner? | 你是史考特寇布雷纳吗? |
[39:04] | I am, yeah. | 对,就是我 |
[39:07] | You must be Debra Jean. | 你一定是黛伯拉珍 |
[39:09] | – It’s nice to meet you. – Yeah, same here. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[39:11] | I was almost ready to leave when you called. | 真巧,你打电话来时 我正要离开 |
[39:13] | No one else responded. | 没有半个人回应 |
[39:15] | I guess there’s not a lot of Utah people out here. Are you from there? | 我想这里很少犹他州人吧 你是犹他州人吗? |
[39:19] | No, I just, you know… | 不是,我�K |
[39:21] | I’m headed out there to collect an inheritance. | 我要去继承遗产 |
[39:25] | – My grandpa died. – Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | -我爷爷死了 -我很遗憾 |
[39:27] | It’s all right. He went out with his boots on. | 没关系 他走得轰轰烈烈 |
[39:31] | So where’s your stuff? | 你的行李在哪里? |
[39:33] | I mailed it yesterday. | 我昨天寄过去了 |
[39:35] | Mailed it? I’ve never heard of that. | 用寄的?我没听过这种事 |
[39:38] | You don’t wanna lug it around. Plus, I got a boy who works for UPs. | 带着到处跑不方便 而且我认识快递公司的朋友 |
[39:42] | So he hooked it up. | 他就帮我寄了 |
[39:47] | So you wanna bounce? | 你要出发了吗? |
[39:53] | Okay. I’m parked out front. | 好,我的车在前面 |
[40:06] | Bradley? | 布拉德? |
[40:08] | Yeah, Ma? | 什么事,妈? |
[40:09] | They just announced the rewards on the TV. | 电视上刚刚宣布赏金 |
[40:13] | – What reward? – The convicts. | -什么赏金? -那些逃犯 |
[40:16] | For the convicts. The ones who escaped. | 就是抓到越狱逃犯的赏金 |
[40:19] | – How much? – A hundred thousand dollars apiece. | -多少钱? -一人十万美金 |
[40:23] | Three hundred thousand for the animal who killed President Reynolds’ brother. | 谋杀雷诺兹总统弟弟的禽兽 赏金有三十万美金 |
[40:27] | Every whacko in the country’s gonna be after those bums now… | 现在全国上下的疯子 都会开始追捕这些家伙 |
[40:30] | …wouldn’t you say? | 不是吗? |
[40:39] | Police! | 警察! |
[40:42] | Step out of the vehicle with your hands up. | 双手举高,下车! |
[41:00] | – We gotta move. – I can’t. | -我们得快点离开 -我没办法 |
[41:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[41:16] | I failed him. | 我救不了他 |
[41:26] | I failed him. | 我救不了他 |
[41:33] | I sure hope you packed a lunch. It’s gonna be a long ride to Arizona. | 希望你带了午餐 到亚利桑那州的路程非常远 |
[41:39] | Move your ass. | 过去 |
[42:08] | Get men in all the area hospitals. Wherever they are, one of them’s bleeding good. | 派人到附近所有的医院 不管在哪里,其中一个伤得不轻 |
[42:12] | Which means they either come to us or they die. | 所以如果他们不自首 就只能等死 |