时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, y’all, we’re headed out, man. | 各位,我们要出发了 |
[00:05] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[00:07] | – I hope you find the girl, buddy. – Baby, what the hell’s going on? | -希望你找到女友,伙伴 -宝贝,到底怎么回事? |
[00:10] | Hector says that you could serve your full sentence. | 赫特说你可能 无法假释出狱 |
[00:13] | – What you doing here? Where’s Maricruz? – She’s with me now. | -你来做什么?犸丽在哪里? -她现在是我的 |
[00:16] | What’s this I hear about you coming home? You getting your daughter’s hopes up? | 你说快回家是什么意思? 该不会是让女儿空欢喜吧? |
[00:20] | You sitting down? | 你现在坐着吗? |
[00:22] | Your man is coming home this week. | 你的丈夫这礼拜就要回家了 |
[00:24] | We can make it to the courthouse on foot. | 我们可以从这里走路去法院 |
[00:26] | You don’t understand. Everything is in that car. | 你不懂,所有东西都在车上 |
[00:29] | I’ve been clean for 18 months now. | 我已经戒毒18个月 |
[00:32] | I wanna help people get from where I’ve been to where I am. | 我希望帮助沉沦的人 和我一样改过自新 |
[00:39] | You’re right. I should never have gotten you involved. | 你说得对 我不该把你牵扯进来 |
[00:42] | I just need to know what Michael scofield… | 我要知道你用什么条件 |
[00:45] | …wanted from you in exchange for the green card. | 和麦可史柯菲交换绿卡 |
[00:47] | Caroline, I’ve been doing this for 15 years, it’s never been about anything… | 卡洛琳,我做这行已经15年 我一直都在 |
[00:51] | …other than you, your family and most importantly, this country. | 替你和你的家人效命 更重要的是替国家效命 |
[00:54] | Now, I need to know who I’m working for here, | 我要知道我到底是替谁工作 |
[00:56] | You are working for me. | 你是替我工作 |
[00:58] | Are you aware of any arrangement officer Bellick had… | 关于监狱工厂的事宜 |
[01:01] | …with any inmate regarding Prison Industries? | 贝里克狱警 是否有和犯人勾结? |
[01:04] | Yeah, he sold it to John Abruzzi. | 有,他把工作权 卖给约翰亚布兹 |
[01:06] | Officer Brad Bellick to be terminated, effective immediately. | 布拉德贝里克狱警 你被开除了,立即生效 |
[01:10] | They just announced the rewards on the TV. | 电视上刚宣布赏金 |
[01:13] | – How much? – A hundred thousand dollars apiece. | -多少钱? -一个犯人十万美金 |
[01:17] | The money. Just outside of Tooele, Utah. | 钱就在犹他州图尔附近 |
[01:21] | – I got him. – He’s on the wall! | -我盯住他了 -他在墙上 |
[01:25] | Truck! | 上卡车 |
[01:31] | Get men at all the area hospitals. Wherever they are, one of them’s bleeding good. | 派人到附近所有的医院 不管他们在哪,其中一人伤得不轻 |
[01:35] | – We gotta move. – I can’t. | -我们得快点离开 -我没办法 |
[01:43] | Put in all that work, break out of prison… | 这么辛苦计划,再逃出监狱 |
[01:46] | …only to end up dead at the bottom of a ditch. | 最后却死在河床底 |
[01:48] | Kind of sad, really. | 还真有点悲哀 |
[01:51] | So which one of them was it? | 他是哥哥还是弟弟? |
[01:55] | (12小时前) | |
[02:04] | We got a blanket on all the hospitals. | 所有医院已经布下天罗地网 |
[02:06] | Free clinics? | 免费诊所呢? |
[02:08] | If they got Band-Aids and Bactine, we got a body in there. | 只要能包扎或擦药的地方 我们都有派人 |
[02:11] | The brothers come in for a medical, they’re getting it in a van back to Fox River. | 这对兄弟如果去就医 就等着被送回福克斯河州立监狱 |
[02:14] | Anything break on the other six? | 其他六人有新消息吗? |
[02:16] | Eyes and ears on the families. So far, no hits. Maybe just laying low. | 正在监控他们的家人 目前没有动静,也许他们正在躲藏 |
[02:20] | What’s the hardest thing in the world for a con to do? | 犯人最难做到的事是什么? |
[02:23] | Nothing? | 没有吗? |
[02:24] | – Two things in life are certain, Miss? – Lang. | -人生有两件事逃不了,你是�K -兰恩 |
[02:27] | Death, taxes and the fact that a man on the run… | 死亡、煤税 还有一个逃亡的人 |
[02:29] | …will make a mistake in the first 72 hours. | 在前72小时一定会犯错 |
[02:32] | Needing distance, he’ll steal a car. Needing money, he’ll rob a store. | 需要逃到远处,就会偷车 需要钱,就会去抢劫商店 |
[02:35] | Needing help, he’ll trust someone that he shouldn’t. | 需要帮助 就会信任不该信任的人 |
[02:38] | And when he does… | 而当他犯错时 |
[02:40] | …he will leave behind the crumbs that will take us right to him. | 就会留下线索,引导我们找到他 |
[02:49] | – I need your help. – Michael, what are you doing? | -我需要你帮忙 -麦可,怎么回事? |
[02:52] | – Cayenne pepper. – What? | -红辣椒粉 -什么? |
[02:56] | In your kitchen, do you have any? | 你厨房里有红辣椒粉吗? |
[02:59] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许有 |
[03:00] | I’m gonna need some rubbing alcohol, some towels and painkillers. | 我需要消毒酒精、毛巾和止痛剂 |
[03:04] | – Whatever you got. – And some booze. | -你有什么都拿来 -还有酒 |
[03:06] | Please. | 求求你 |
[03:13] | Easy, easy. Easy, easy. | 慢慢来�K |
[03:16] | Easy. | 慢慢来 |
[03:21] | It’s fine, man. Let’s just keep moving. | 没有大碍的,我们继续逃 |
[03:23] | We keep moving and that leg keeps bleeding. | 继续逃的话 你的腿会继续流血 |
[03:27] | That leg keeps bleeding and we’re not getting out of Illinois. | 你的腿不止血 我们就逃不出伊利诺州 |
[03:30] | This is gonna hurt. | 这会很痛 |
[03:33] | That’s good, that’s good, that’s good. | 很好�K |
[03:38] | This will seal the capillaries. | 这可以让微血管闭合 |
[03:40] | You should not have come here. | 麦可,你不能来这里 |
[03:42] | The police have been here asking questions. | 警察已经来问过我 |
[03:44] | We didn’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[03:46] | I’m thankful for the help with the green card but I just don’t wanna get involved… | 我很感谢你帮我得到绿卡 可是我不想被牵扯进来�K |
[03:50] | It wasn’t part of our deal. I know, I know. I’m sorry. | 这不是之前的协议 我知道�K对不起 |
[03:54] | I’m sorry. There was nowhere else to go. | 对不起 我们没有其他地方可去 |
[03:57] | When I saw you on the news, I was worried. | 我看到新闻的时候,我很担心 |
[04:00] | I just hoped you’d crossed the border by now. | 我那能希望你们已经跨越边境了 |
[04:03] | So did I. | 我也这么希望 |
[04:07] | Keep giving him these. | 继续给他吃这个 |
[04:09] | – See if you can find him some clean clothes. – Okay. | -看能不能帮他找件干净衣服 -好 |
[04:13] | I gotta go back and get our car. | 我得回去开车子 |
[04:15] | Forget the car. We can get another. | 别管那辆车子,我们再找一辆 |
[04:18] | I don’t need a car, I need that car. | 不能随便一辆车 我需要那辆车 |
[04:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[04:23] | Because in that car is everything we need to disappear. | 因为车上有帮助我们 消失的一切 |
[05:10] | – What have you got? – Here we go, boss. | -有何发现? -这里,老大 |
[05:12] | One of the blues hauled in a vagrant a couple of hours ago. | 警察几小时前 抓到一个流浪汉 |
[05:14] | It seems the man was in possession of an item or two… | 看来他身上有些东西 |
[05:17] | …that didn’t exactly belong to him. | 是偷来的 |
[05:30] | Looks like we got our first mistake. | 看来我们找到第一个错误了 |
[05:56] | 片名:越狱风云 | |
[06:02] | 剧名:收音机疑云 | |
[06:17] | Hey, you got any of that oriental jerky? | 你们有那种东方肉干吗? |
[06:20] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[06:22] | Teriyaki flavor. | 照烧口味的 |
[06:25] | No. | 没有 |
[06:26] | Well, you got any in the back? | 那后面有吗? |
[06:30] | Let me check. | 我看看 |
[06:31] | And get me a bottle of that Early Times while you’re back there, junior. | 顺便帮我拿一瓶威士忌,小弟 |
[06:34] | Feel free to earn your paycheck today. Watch the store, I’ll be right back. | 你今天可以工作久一点 看着店面,我马上回来 |
[06:45] | How goes it, Roy? | 你好吗,罗伊? |
[06:57] | To be honest, Roy, I could’ve done without the knee to the junk. | 说真的,罗伊 你大可不必踢我跨下 |
[07:00] | You bit me, Brad. Like a little girl, you bit me. | 你咬了我,布拉德 像个小女孩一样 |
[07:04] | – Well, you had it coming. – Yeah, probably did. | -那是你应得的 -大概是吧 |
[07:08] | You know, it’s crazy, us taking it out on each other for how things turned out. | 真是荒唐 我们为了事情的结果互相怪罪 |
[07:12] | You want someone to blame, how about those convicts staring up at us… | 你想怪罪人的话 何不怪那些每天早上 |
[07:16] | …from the papers every morning? | 从报纸里盯着我们的罪犯? |
[07:18] | They took my job, my pension, my dignity. | 他们害我丢掉工作、退休金、尊严 |
[07:23] | When they went over that wall, they took all of it right along with them. | 他们翻墙出去时 那些都被他们一并带走了 |
[07:27] | Everything I worked for my whole life. | 我一生辛苦的成果 |
[07:30] | You see that reward they got? | 你有看到逮捕他们的赏金吗? |
[07:32] | Those ass-hats are worth more dead than you and I are alive. | 那些浑蛋死了 都比你我活着要值钱 |
[07:35] | – Not for long. – What do you mean? | -维持不了多久的 -什么意思? |
[07:38] | I mean somebody’s gonna get that money. Might as well be me. | 有人一定会拿到赏金 还不如由我来拿 |
[07:44] | You know, a job like that… | 你知道,这种工作 |
[07:46] | …might go a little smoother with an extra pair of hands. | 如果多个帮手会顺利许多 |
[07:49] | You really think I’m gonna split that reward with you? | 你真以为我会和你平分赏金? |
[07:51] | I’m just saying, you run into those brothers, two of them, one of you… | 我是指等你找到那对兄弟 他们人多势众 |
[07:55] | …you might find yourself wishing for a good wingman. | 到时你会需要帮手在一旁 |
[08:12] | Just get it done, Mike. | 快完成,麦可 |
[08:16] | – How you doing? – Can I help you? | -你好吗? -我能效劳吗? |
[08:19] | Yeah, I hope so, Chuck. | 希望可以,查克 |
[08:22] | I think you may have towed my car. | 你们拖走我的车了 |
[08:25] | – What’d it look like? – What did it look like? | -什么样的车? -什么样的车? |
[08:28] | The car you stole the backpack from, what did it look like? | 你偷背包的车子 长的是什么样子? |
[08:31] | I don’t know, man. Maybe it was gray. | 不知道,也许是灰色的吧 |
[08:34] | – It’s a gray Accord. – License number? | -灰色本田雅哥 -车牌呢? |
[08:37] | Look, man, that’s all I know. | 听着,我只知道这些 |
[08:39] | I wasn’t after the car. | 我要偷的不是车 |
[08:41] | – I thought the bag had some clothes in it. – You remember where the car was parked? | -我以为背包里面有衣服 -你记得车子停在哪里吗? |
[08:46] | Where’d you park it? | 你停在哪里? |
[08:47] | Corner of Hancock and 15th. | 汉卡街和15街路口 |
[08:49] | I don’t know, maybe around 15th somewhere. | 不知道,也许在15街附近 |
[08:52] | – But it ain’t gonna be there anymore. – What do you mean? | -可是车子不会在那里 -什么意思? |
[08:55] | That’s the reason I didn’t get to grab anything else. | 那就是我为何 没有偷其他东西的原因 |
[08:58] | – Tow truck rolled up. – Already on it. | -拖吊车刚好过来 -我已经在查了 |
[09:02] | Okay, it’s gonna be 60 bucks for the tow… | 好,拖吊费60美金 |
[09:07] | …and 24 for the overnight. | 隔夜保管费24美金 |
[09:22] | All right. I’ll be right back with your vehicle. | 好,我去开你的车 |
[09:24] | Shouldn’t take but a few minutes. | 应该几分钟就好 |
[09:35] | – Hello, – Petey, it’s sucre. | (俄亥俄州,迪法恩斯) |
[09:36] | -你好 -彼提,我是苏克 | |
[09:39] | As in Fernando Sucre? | 你是费南多苏克? |
[09:41] | – Is there another one? – Man, I hope not, | -还有另一个吗? -希望不会有 |
[09:43] | But my boy, sucre, would not be calling me on the telephone… | 但是我朋友苏克 不会打电话给我 |
[09:46] | …thereby making me an accessory to his dumb-ass escape, man. | 害我成为他的蠢越狱行动共犯 |
[09:50] | I’m sorry, bro, I just need you to get ahold of Maricruz. | 抱歉老哥,我�K 需要你帮我连络犸丽 |
[09:55] | I can’t call her cell because the feds will be all over the place. | 我不能打给她 那里有一堆调查局员在 |
[09:58] | Homes, listen, man, you have got to forget about that girl. | 听着,你一定要忘了那个女孩 |
[10:01] | If I could forget about her, pendejo, I’d still be at Fox River… | 白痴,要是我忘了她 我现在还会 |
[10:04] | …sitting in cell 40 on your old bunk. | 呆坐在福克斯河监狱的烂床上 |
[10:06] | I hope you’re holding onto something tight because I’m about to break it down for you. | 好吧,希望你现在站得很稳 我要告诉你一个消息 |
[10:10] | She’s getting married to Hector on saturday. | 她星期六就要和赫特结婚 |
[10:15] | – What day’s today? – Thursday, bro. | -今天是星期几? -星期四 |
[10:17] | Sorry, man, | 很抱歉 |
[10:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:24] | – You gotta get her to your place tonight. – But hang on, man, | -今晚一定要把她带到你家 -等等�K |
[10:27] | I got one last shot to make her change her mind, dude. | 我只有最后的机会 让她改变心意 |
[10:30] | Just find a way to get her there, okay? | 设法让她过去,好吗? |
[10:32] | Wait, sucre, hang on, man. | 等等,苏克,等一下 |
[11:08] | About the broken window… | 车子的�K窗户破了 |
[11:11] | We got a disclaimer posted on the wall, says we’re not res… | 我们墙上有贴免责声明 不须负责�K |
[11:14] | I don’t care about the broken window, Chuck. | 我不在乎车窗破了,查克 |
[11:19] | I had a backpack inside. | 车里有一个背包 |
[11:22] | Not when we got it. | 我们拖车时没看到 |
[11:24] | Got some paperwork for you to fill out. | 有一些文件要你填一下 |
[11:31] | You look familiar. | 你很眼熟 |
[11:36] | Yeah, you were the attending when I first started here. | 我�K刚当护士时 你是驻院医生 |
[11:41] | Sure. | 好 |
[11:44] | Would one of you mind calling me a cab, please? | 你们可以帮我叫计程车吗? |
[11:48] | I don’t think so. | 我没办法 |
[11:51] | Look, Dr. Tancredi, l… | 丹奎迪医生,我�K |
[11:54] | – I just wanna say good luck. – Sara Tancredi? | -我只想祝你好运 -莎拉丹奎迪? |
[11:56] | – I’m sorry. – You have the right to remain silent. | -对不起 -你有权保持沉默 |
[11:59] | Please place your hands behind your back. | 请把手放到后方 |
[12:01] | If you have any questions, I’m happy to come down. | 你们如果还有疑问,我很乐意�K |
[12:03] | Ms. Tancredi, out of respect for your father, I’m gonna ask you again. | 丹奎迪小姐,因为我尊重你父亲 我要再问一次 |
[12:07] | My father? | 我父亲? |
[12:08] | I’m sure he’d prefer that this went without incident. | 我相信他会希望 能够和平逮捕你 |
[12:11] | You have the right to speak to an attorney before you speak to the police. | 在警方侦讯前 你有权先找律师 |
[12:15] | Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. | 你说的一切都会成为呈堂证供 |
[12:18] | You may have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future. | 你现在和以后的侦讯 都可以有律师陪同 |
[12:24] | Caroline, they’re taking her in. | 卡洛琳,警察把她带走了 |
[12:27] | Of course, I’ll keep an eye on her. | 当然,我会盯着她 |
[12:32] | All you gotta do is sign here at the bottom. | 你只要在下面签名 |
[12:35] | You’ll be one your way. Excuse me, please. | 你就可以走了,失陪 |
[12:41] | – Brewster’s Towing. – This is Agent Mahone with the FBI. | -布斯特拖吊厂 -我是调查局的曼宏特别探员 |
[12:44] | – Who am I speaking with? – Chuck. | -请问大名? -查克 |
[12:48] | I wanna alert you to a possible situation. Are you listening to me, Chuck? | 我要通知你一个可能的情况 你有在听吗,查克? |
[12:51] | An individual may be coming there to inquire about a vehicle, | 有人可能会去领一辆车 |
[12:54] | A gray Accord, probably with a busted rear window, | 一辆灰色本田雅哥 后车窗可能破了 |
[12:57] | Has anyone come by looking for a vehicle that matches that description? | 有人过去寻找 符合描述的车吗? |
[13:06] | – Yes, sir. – When? | -有的 -什么时候? |
[13:13] | Chuck, can you tell me when he was there? | 查克,告诉我他何时去的? |
[13:18] | Right now. | 现在 |
[13:28] | Brewster’s Towing. Scofield’s there. | 史柯菲在布斯特拖吊厂 |
[13:30] | Chuck, stall him. | 查克,不要让他走 |
[13:32] | All units, Fox River subject 01 scofield, V-ID’d at Brewster’s Towing. | 各小组,监狱逃犯史柯菲 被目击出现在布斯特拖吊厂 |
[13:36] | It’s my supervisor. He says I gotta get clearance before I can release the car. | 是我的老板 他同意后我才能放车 |
[13:42] | Chuck, you there? Hey, chuck, | 查克,你在吗?查克 |
[13:44] | Come on. Come on, Chuck. You still with me? | 快点,查克,你还在线上吗? |
[13:48] | Yeah, that vehicle might not be here when you get here. | 等你来 那辆车可能已经不在了 |
[13:53] | You need to send somebody now. | 你得立刻派人来 |
[13:55] | Do not let him leave! | 不能让他走 |
[14:00] | Oh, he got the keys. | 钥匙被他拿走了 |
[14:06] | – Where the hell are those units? – Still six or seven minutes out, sir. | -警车到哪去了? -还有六到七分钟才能到,长官 |
[14:15] | We got chatter. It’s Franklin. | 监听到富兰克林在通话 |
[14:17] | He’s at a payphone downtown. Mistake number two. | 他在市区打公共电话 第二个错误 |
[14:22] | I know. Just let me explain, all right? | (伊利诺州,芝加哥) |
[14:23] | 我知道 让我解释好吗? | |
[14:26] | Were you ever even in the military? | 你真的从军过吗? |
[14:28] | I served my country and my country served me up, all right? | 我替国家效命 国家却反咬我一口,好吗? |
[14:32] | Now, look, I wish I could lay this all out for you right here, right now. | 我也希望此刻能够 全盘对你说清楚 |
[14:37] | But just know, baby, I am sorry and I love you, | 我只想说我很抱歉,我爱你 |
[14:40] | And when the time comes, I will explain everything, | 等时机一到,我会解释清楚 |
[14:44] | Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t turn you in right now. | 给我一个 不该立刻报警的理由 |
[14:48] | You know what? I’ll give you three. | 我可以给你三个理由 |
[14:50] | Me, you and that beautiful little girl of ours. | 我、你 还有我们美丽的小女儿 |
[14:54] | Baby, look, I got a plan. | 宝贝,我有个计划 |
[14:57] | I got a plan that is gonna get us some money… | 我有个计划,能凑到一些钱 |
[15:00] | …where you and I and the baby, nobody can ever find us or bother us again. | 让你我和小孩到一个 永远不会有人打扰的地方 |
[15:06] | You gotta trust me. That’s all I need, is the opportunity for you to hear me out. | 你一定要相信我 我只要你给我机会听我说 |
[15:09] | All right? | 可以吗? |
[15:14] | All right. | 好 |
[15:17] | All right, listen. Has anybody tried to contact you about me? | 好,听着 有人找你问过我的事吗? |
[15:24] | – No. – Okay, | -没有 -好 |
[15:26] | Okay, that’s good, that’s good, | 好,很好�K |
[15:30] | Listen, | 听着 |
[15:32] | In the Rainbow Room… | 在彩虹厅里面 |
[15:35] | Restaurant, New York City. | 那是纽约市的一家餐厅 |
[15:36] | – Do you remember that beautiful spot where we took that picture? | 你记得我们拍照 那个美丽的地点吗? |
[15:43] | The one by the window? | 窗户旁边那里? |
[15:51] | I am going to be waiting in that spot one week from now. | 一个礼拜后我会去那里等着 |
[15:57] | And that’s all that I want… | 在这整个世界上 我只希望�K |
[15:59] | …in this whole world, is for my two girls to be waiting there for me. | 我的两个女孩在那里等我 |
[16:02] | – Do you understand what I’m saying? – Look, I gotta go. | -你听懂了吗? -听着,我得挂了 |
[16:06] | Baby, I just wanna know, are you going to be there? | 宝贝,我只想知道 你会过去吗? |
[16:11] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[16:14] | But you know me. | 但你很了解我的 |
[16:15] | – Do I? – Yes. | -真的吗? -当然 |
[16:18] | Goodbye, Miles. | 再见,迈尔斯 |
[16:28] | I’ll alert the office in Manhattan. | 我会通知曼哈顿分局 |
[16:30] | Send Franklin’s picture to the Rainbow Room. | 把富兰克林的照片 拿给每个彩虹厅员工 |
[16:32] | And go have a chat with his wife, woman to woman. | 之后去和他的妻子谈谈 女人的谈话 |
[16:35] | Ask her why she never visited her husband at Fox River. | 问她为何从未去 福克斯河监狱探望丈夫 |
[16:37] | Pretend you don’t know, the relationship is fragile. | 假装你不知道答案 他们的关系很脆弱 |
[16:40] | We keep tapping the cracks and she’s gonna break. | 我们不停碰脆弱的地方 她就会招供 |
[16:42] | Yes, sir. I appreciate the assignment. I want you to… | 是,长官 感谢你交付我任务 |
[16:45] | Lang, I don’t need gratitude. I need leads, answers, progress. | 兰恩,我不需要感激 我需要的是线索、答案和进展 |
[16:48] | Anybody that can’t deliver that, just don’t even unpack. | 没办法给我的人,就等着离开 |
[16:51] | – Clear? – Yes, sir. | -清楚了吗? -是,长官 |
[16:57] | – Mr. Wheeler. – Stand by. | -卫勒先生 -稍等 |
[16:59] | Stay on scofield. I want the license plate number of that Accord… | 继续查史柯菲 我要那辆雅哥的车牌号码 |
[17:02] | …and I want you to get it out on the wire. | 然后我要你通知各单位 |
[17:04] | – Yeah. – Now. | -请说 -现在去办 |
[17:06] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[17:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[17:17] | Apparently, I wasn’t the only one looking for this car. | 显然不是只有我在找这辆车 |
[17:20] | Great. Let’s get out of here. | 太好了,我们快走 |
[17:29] | I’m sorry I had to involve you in this. | 很抱歉把你牵扯进来 |
[17:32] | I mean, any more than I already have. | 我是指害你牵扯得更深 |
[17:38] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[17:41] | To you too. | 你也是 |
[17:45] | So… | 那么�K |
[17:51] | I’ll see you. | 我们以后再见 |
[17:54] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[18:09] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[18:13] | Good. | 好 |
[18:15] | We’re heading west, toward the money, toward L.J. | 我们要往西走,去找钱和罗杰 |
[18:18] | Just got one more stop to make. | 出发前要再去一个地方 |
[18:20] | What for? | 你要做什么? |
[18:24] | You trust me? | 你信任我吗? |
[18:25] | Of course, I trust you, Brad. | 布拉德,我当然信任你 |
[18:27] | It’s just that if anybody finds out about this, l… | 但�K要是有人发现,我就�K |
[18:30] | They won’t. | 不会有人发现的 |
[18:36] | Let me handle this. | 交给我去办 |
[18:43] | Humpty Dumpty climbed up a wall | 蛋头憨博弟爬上墙 |
[18:46] | Humpty Dumpty had a great fall, | 蛋头憨博弟重重地摔下来 |
[18:51] | Look, I already told the feds, I don’t know anything, okay? | 听着,我已经告诉过调查局 我什么都不知道 |
[18:55] | Those suits with pedicures and penny loafers? Why would you? | 你说那些穿高级皮鞋的西装男? 何必对他们说实话? |
[18:58] | They got rules to follow, codes of conduct. | 他们有规矩要遵守 操守和准则 |
[19:01] | They got jobs to protect. | 他们得保住工作 |
[19:03] | – Now me, on the other hand… – Come on, boss. | -至于我就不用了 -别这样,老大 |
[19:06] | I swear, those guys didn’t let me in on any plans. | 我发誓 他们的计划都没有告诉我 |
[19:09] | Are you telling me that in all your little powwows in the yard… | 你是说那个小团体在操场时 |
[19:14] | …they never once mentioned what they were gonna do… | 他们一次也没提到,翻过墙后 |
[19:16] | …once they went over that wall? | 他们打算要去哪里? |
[19:18] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[19:26] | I may not work here anymore, big-uns… | 我也许已经不是狱警,小胖 |
[19:29] | …but I still got influence with people who do. | 但我对他们还是有点影响力 |
[19:32] | People who will do whatever I ask them to, to whoever I ask them to. | 只要我要求,他们就会做到 要修理谁都可以 |
[19:41] | And a curvy man like yourself… | 像你这种丰满的男人 |
[19:45] | Let’s just say there’s some filthy individuals… | 我想一定有些心理不正常的人 |
[19:49] | …who might enjoy a cellie with womanly attributes. | 会喜欢和女人相似的狱友 |
[19:57] | Now, you’re gonna tell me everything you know… | 你现在就把 知道的一切都告诉我 |
[20:01] | …about where those convicts are headed… | 告诉我这些逃犯打算逃亡到哪里 |
[20:04] | …or I’m gonna throw your fat ass to the wolves. | 否则我就把你 这只肥羊丢入虎口 |
[20:13] | Okay, thanks. | 好,谢谢 |
[20:15] | Mistake number three. | 出现第三个错误 |
[20:17] | Someone reported seeing a man matching Fernando sucre’s description stealing a car. | 有人通报说看见疑似 费南多苏克的人偷车 |
[20:21] | – Where? – Defiance, ohio. | -在哪里? -俄亥俄州迪法恩斯 |
[20:27] | Someone’s going down today. | 今天一定有人会被逮捕 |
[20:36] | I know, mami, I know. | 修女,我知道�K |
[20:50] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[20:52] | – I paid your bail. – You took your time. | -我帮你付了保释金 -还真花了你不少时间 |
[20:55] | – I’m the governor. I do have things that… – Go to hell, Dad. | -我是州长,我有事要忙�K -去死吧,爸 |
[20:59] | You keep this up, this may be the only place I’ll be able to see you. | 你的态度再如此恶劣 也许以后我只能在这见到你 |
[21:03] | Do you even wanna hear my side of things? | 你有想要听我的说辞吗? |
[21:05] | Not particularly, sara, no. | 莎拉,我没有很想 |
[21:08] | Especially when I have no idea whose side you’re on. | 尤其是当我 根本不清楚你站在哪一方时 |
[21:12] | But I do know this. | 但有一点我很清楚 |
[21:14] | Somebody is gonna go down because of what happened at Fox River. | 福克斯河越狱事件 有人一定要负责 |
[21:18] | And it would be in both of our best interests… | 如果那个人不是你 |
[21:20] | …if that someone was not you. | 对我们俩都最好 |
[21:22] | But to ensure this, certain steps need to be taken. | 但为了确保这种结果 必须采取一定步骤 |
[21:25] | One, you should go to a daily recovery meeting. | 第一, 你得参加每日戒毒会 |
[21:28] | Two, you need to go before a judge and plead not guilty. | 第二,你必须对法官宣称无罪 |
[21:31] | – And three… – Dad, I don’t… | -第三�K -我不行�K |
[21:33] | You need to tell the DoC everything you know… | 你必须把实情 一五一十告诉矫正局 |
[21:35] | …about how that prison was being run. | 说出监狱是如何管理的 |
[21:38] | And that Warden Pope, how he was granting favors to scofield… | 波普典狱长 让史柯菲享有特权 |
[21:41] | …because scofield helped him with his personal projects. | 因为史柯菲私底下帮他忙 |
[21:44] | Thereby exposing him to certain restricted areas… | 因此让他有机会 进入某些禁区 |
[21:46] | …where he may have been able to obtain a key to the infirmary. | 让他有办法取得医务室的钥匙 |
[21:51] | I can’t do that. | 我办不到 |
[21:53] | Oh, yes, you can, sara. You can do that and you will. | 莎拉,你当然办得到 你会这么说的 |
[21:57] | I did it, Dad. | 是我做的,爸 |
[22:01] | I left the door open. Me, and no one else. | 我刻意没锁门,是我一个人做的 |
[22:05] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[22:07] | – Yes, it is. – That’s not true. | -是真的 -不是真的 |
[22:12] | Sara… | 莎拉 |
[22:15] | …just do what you’re told. | 照我的话去做 |
[22:17] | Otherwise, there will be consequences that will affect us all. | 否则后果会影响到我们俩 |
[22:24] | Do you understand what I’m telling you? | 你懂我的意思吗? |
[22:28] | Yes, sir. | 懂,先生 |
[22:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:34] | In one week… | 在一周后 |
[22:36] | …I will be appointed the new vice president of the United states. | 我会被指派 成为新任的美国副总统 |
[22:40] | There will be a ceremony, you will be invited. | 我们会举行典礼,他们会邀请你 |
[22:42] | You will not attend. | 但是你不要参加 |
[22:47] | Goodbye, sara. | 再见,莎拉 |
[23:04] | – Let’s put some music on. – No. | -放音乐来听 -不要碰 |
[23:07] | Forgot. No radio. | 我忘了,不能开收音机 |
[23:11] | Man, it’s quiet out here. | 外面真是安静 |
[23:12] | Inside, there was always noise, you know. | 监狱里到处都是噪音 |
[23:15] | Someone yelling, guards making rounds. Kind of got used to it. | 喊叫声、狱警巡察声 我已经习惯了 |
[23:19] | You’re right. We should go back. | 说得对,还是回监狱好了 |
[23:27] | The tats. They weren’t just for getting out, were they? | 你的刺青 不只是用来越狱的吧? |
[23:31] | Breaking out was just the beginning. Now it gets a little more interesting. | 逃出来只是开端 现在将会更有趣 |
[23:35] | Because me being strapped to the electric chair wasn’t interesting enough. | 因为我被绑在电椅上 还不够有趣? |
[23:39] | All I’m saying, is inside, we had the element of surprise. | 我只是说 在监狱里有意外的惊喜 |
[23:42] | No one knew what we were planning. | 没有人知道我们的计划 |
[23:46] | But there’s something about this guy, the one in the elevator. | 可是电梯里的那个特务 感觉不简单 |
[23:51] | It’s like… | 就像是�K |
[23:53] | It’s like he knows where we’re going, what we’re thinking, | 他知道我们要去哪 看穿我们的心思 |
[23:56] | It’s a matter of time before he finds out about the money in Utah,,, | 如果是真的,他早晚 会知道犹他州的钱 |
[24:00] | ,,, Bolshoi Booze, our way into Mexico, | 波修伊布斯 我们逃到墨西哥的通道 |
[24:04] | Everything. | 他全都会知道 |
[24:13] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗? |
[24:16] | Make the call. | 打电话吧 |
[24:23] | Please leave a message, | 请留言 |
[24:25] | Hey. It’s me. | 是我 |
[24:29] | I’ve got Linc. We’re on our way there. | 我救到林克了 我们正要过去那里 |
[24:33] | Lf, for some reason, you can’t make it, call me back at 917-454… | 如果你没办法过去 打917454�K |
[24:39] | Just got this from surveillance. | 监听组刚刚送来的 |
[24:40] | You remember that voice mail scofield prepaid for when he went off to prison? | 记得史柯菲坐牢前 预付的语音信箱吗? |
[24:44] | – Yeah. – Someone just left a message on it. | -记得 -刚刚有人留言 |
[24:47] | – Who? – Scofield. | -是谁? -史柯菲 |
[24:49] | Something about a meeting. | 他提到见面的事 |
[24:51] | Sounded like he’s waiting for someone else to check the message, call him back. | 他好像在等某人去听留言 然后回电给他 |
[24:55] | This prefix, it’s a cell phone number. As long as it’s on… | 这号码的开头,是手机号码 只要手机开着 |
[24:58] | We can track exactly where he is. | 就能追踪到他的位置 |
[25:23] | Don’t do anything stupid, don’t do anything stupid. | 不要做傻事�K |
[25:57] | Is there a problem, officer? | 有问题吗,警官? |
[25:58] | You know why I pulled you over today, sir? | 你知道我拦你下来的原因吗? |
[26:01] | Speeding? | 超速? |
[26:03] | Let me see your license and registration, please. | 麻烦给我看你的驾照和行照 |
[26:07] | The thing is, I lost my wallet. | 问题是我的皮夹不见了 |
[26:11] | Well, I guess your registration will have to do just fine. | 那给我看行照就好 |
[26:24] | So this is your car, Mrs. Miller? | 这是你的车,米勒太太? |
[26:30] | Mrs. Miller’s my wife. | 米勒太太是我的妻子 |
[26:33] | I’m Mr. Miller. | 我是米勒先生 |
[26:36] | Well, your tags are expired. | 你的牌照过期了 |
[26:41] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[27:08] | Did he sing? | 他招供了吗? |
[27:11] | Like a fat, sweaty bird. | 什么都说了 |
[27:27] | Hey, sweet pea. | 小宝贝 |
[27:29] | – Daddy. – Hey, come on. | -爸爸 -过来 |
[27:32] | Oh, look at you, you’re so big. | 瞧瞧你,长这么大了 |
[27:36] | I want you to do me a favor and grab a piece of chalk… | 帮我个忙,去拿一枝粉笔 |
[27:39] | …draw Daddy a picture on the ground, okay? | 替爸爸在地上划图,好吗? |
[27:47] | So how you feeling, huh? | 你过得好吗? |
[27:50] | You keeping your appetite up? | 有好好吃东西吗? |
[27:52] | Sort of, I guess. | 应该算有吧 |
[27:55] | That’s good. That’s real good. | 那就好,很好 |
[27:59] | Oh, God, it’s so good to see you, baby girl. | 天啊,我真高兴见到你,宝贝 |
[28:05] | Do you understand what Daddy is going through right now? | 你知道爸爸现在的情况吗? |
[28:07] | Sort of. But the kids at school have been saying stuff. | 大概知道 可是学校同学在说你的坏话 |
[28:12] | Okay, what have they been saying? | 他们说什么? |
[28:14] | They’re saying you’re on TV because you’re a bad man. | 他们说因为你是坏人 才会上电视 |
[28:20] | And what do you think? | 那你怎么想? |
[28:23] | I think if I were some place… | 如果我被关在一个地方 |
[28:26] | …and they wouldn’t let me leave to see you… | 他们不让我离开去找你 |
[28:28] | …I wouldn’t do what they said either. | 我也不会乖乖听他们的话 |
[28:35] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[28:36] | We are gonna be together real soon. | 我们很快就可以在一起 |
[28:39] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[28:40] | But Daddy needs you to do him a favor. | 但爸爸要你帮一个忙 |
[28:42] | I need you to get a message to Mommy, okay? | 我要你传话给妈妈,好吗? |
[28:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:46] | Now, I need you to tell her if she understood what I told her… | 我要你告诉她 如果她了解我说的话 |
[28:52] | …and if she is willing to trust Daddy… | 又愿意信任爸爸的话 |
[28:57] | …that she needs to turn on the porch light at 7:00. | 就要在七点把门廊的灯打开 |
[29:01] | Okay? Can you remember that? | 懂吗?你记得住吗? |
[29:04] | That’s a good girl. | 真乖 |
[29:06] | Dede, stay away from the gate, honey. | 蒂蒂,不要太靠近栅栏 |
[29:11] | Daddy gotta get going, okay, sweet pea? | 爸爸要走了,好吗,宝贝? |
[29:17] | – I love you, Daddy. – I love you too, baby. | -我爱你,爸爸 -我也爱你,宝贝 |
[29:30] | There. | 那里 |
[29:39] | It’s not much further now. | 就快到了 |
[29:51] | Okay, they’ve moved off the interstate, heading north on Route 38. | 好,他们下了州际公路 开上38号公路往北走 |
[29:54] | Talk to me. | 请说 |
[29:58] | Where? There’s a patrolman who thinks… | 哪里? |
[30:00] | …he has Fernando sucre pulled over outside of Latrobe, Pennsylvania. | 宝州拉特罗布有个巡警 认为他拦下了费南多苏克 |
[30:03] | Get in touch with the local dispatch. | 通知当地警局 |
[30:05] | Make it clear that we want this man in custody, not in a body bag. | 说清楚我们要活捉,不要死捉 |
[30:09] | Yeah, dead men can’t tell us where their friends are. You got it. | 死人没办法透露 同伙在哪里,没错 |
[30:54] | – Do you have a positive ID? – It’s gotta be. It looks just like him. | -你确定是他吗? -一定是,和照片一样 |
[30:57] | – Can you take care of it? – Yeah. | -你能处理吗? -可以 |
[30:59] | – Okay, – I’ll take care of it. | -好 -我会处理 |
[31:00] | – Proceed with caution, – I will. | -请谨慎行事 -我会的 |
[31:11] | Mr. Miller… | 米勒先生 |
[31:13] | …I’m gonna have to ask you to place your arms outside the vehicle, please. | 我得请你把双手伸出车外 |
[31:19] | Mr. Miller, I need to see some hands. | 米勒先生,把手伸出来 |
[31:57] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗? -好了 |
[32:02] | Now. | 就是现在 |
[32:17] | This is the one. | 就是这里 |
[32:26] | – You see him? – Nope. Maybe he didn’t get your message. | -有看见他吗? -没有,也许他没听到留言 |
[32:40] | They’ve stopped. | 他们停下来了 |
[32:42] | A couple of miles up ahead. There’s… | 就在前面几里处,那里�K |
[32:44] | There’s nothing up there. What are they waiting on? | 那里什么也没有 他们在等什么? |
[32:49] | Or who? | 或是等谁? |
[32:56] | All right, that’s good, that’s good, that’s good. | 好,很好�K |
[33:20] | Oh, come on. Come on. | 快点�K |
[33:26] | Go red. Now! Go red! | 拿出警示灯�K快点 |
[33:56] | There’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[33:59] | You trust me? | 你信任我吗? |
[34:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:05] | How do you throw the hunter off the scent? | 要怎么做猎人才不会找足迹? |
[34:08] | Get rid of the prey. | 除掉他的猎物 |
[34:10] | Remember, once I hit scan, we’ll have about 30 seconds before it reaches 103.7. | 记住,我一按下“搜寻”按钮 30秒后它就会到103点7兆赫 |
[34:15] | Then she blows. | 然后它会爆炸 |
[34:17] | – That’s right. Ready? – Yeah. | -没错,准备好了吗? -好了 |
[34:39] | All right, let’s go. | 好,我们走 |
[34:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:47] | The music’s not changing. Wait, wait, wait. | 音乐没有变,等等�K |
[34:51] | Something’s wrong. | 不太对劲 |
[34:53] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[34:55] | I don’t know, but we’re gonna need that explosion. | 不知道,可是一定得爆炸才行 |
[35:02] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[35:04] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[35:14] | The radio must’ve jammed. We’re gonna have to set it off manually. | 收音机一定坏掉了 我们得亲自引爆炸弹 |
[35:18] | The car could blow any second, Mike. | 那辆车随时可能会爆炸 |
[35:20] | The feds are gonna be here in about two minutes. | 调查局员再过两分钟就到了 |
[35:22] | If it doesn’t look like we’re dead, we will be. | 要是我们不像死了 就真的死定了 |
[35:25] | Rock, paper, scissors. | 剪刀石头布 |
[35:27] | – Linc. – It’s my turn. | -林克 -这次轮到我 |
[35:46] | Better pray for reception. | 最好祈祷电台收得到 |
[35:56] | How many stations between 102.1 and 103.7? | 102点1和103点7 之间有几个电台? |
[36:01] | Way out here? Just one, probably. | 在这荒郊野外? 可能只有一个 |
[36:36] | (纽约州,贝德福德斯图威桑特) | |
[36:46] | Where’s Maricruz? | 犸丽在哪里? |
[36:47] | – Hey, look, man… – No, no, no, Petey, you look. | -听着�K -不�K彼提,你听着 |
[36:49] | I haven’t slept in 72 hours. | 我已经72小时没有麦眼 |
[36:52] | I’ve seen a man’s hand get chopped off… | 我眼见一个人的手被砍断 |
[36:54] | …I’ve been shot at, dug up a grave, stolen a car, jumped on a freaking train. | 我被警察开枪、挖坟墓、偷车 跳上一台该死的火车 |
[36:59] | So please, just tell me where she is. | 所以拜托你告诉我她在哪里 |
[37:01] | Hey, Fernando, slow down, man. | 费南多,不要激动 |
[37:03] | I was trying to tell you but you hung up the phone, man. | 我原本要告诉你 可是你把电话挂了 |
[37:06] | The wedding is in Vegas. | 婚礼在拉斯维加斯 |
[37:10] | – The city? – Yeah. | -赌城? -对 |
[37:12] | And they left a few hours ago, bro. | 他们几小时前出发了,老哥 |
[37:24] | Now, wait. No, no, no. | 等等�K不行�K |
[37:26] | Come on, man. Hey, Fernando. | 别这样,费南多 |
[37:28] | It’s pristine, man. It’s just… | 这车子是我的宝贝,这�K |
[37:29] | Gonna be back to you in one piece, I promise. | 我保证车子会安然还给你 |
[37:32] | Can we go back to the part where I said no? | 你有听到我说“不行”吗? |
[37:34] | – I wish I had another choice. – You do have a choice. | -我没有选择余地 -你当然有选择 |
[37:36] | I mean, come on, man. It’s a 1952 Ural motorbike. | 拜托 它是1952年的乌拉尔机车 |
[37:41] | – Bro, if you so much as scratch it… – I won’t scratch it, I promise. | -要是敢刮伤�K -我不会刮伤的,我保证 |
[37:47] | She’s the love of my life, bro. | 她是我一生的最爱 |
[37:50] | I gotta do something. | 我非做点什么不可 |
[37:52] | – You look like hell, man. – Been through hell, papi. | -你看起来糟透了 -因为我去过地狱 |
[37:56] | Now, I just gotta get to Vegas. | 现在我只要去赌城 |
[38:08] | Hi, I’m sara, and I… | 大家好,我是莎拉,我�K |
[38:18] | over the years, I’ve worked with more than a few people… | 过去几年 我和许多有毒瘾的人 |
[38:22] | …who had a history of addiction. | 一度共事过 |
[38:24] | And… | 而�K |
[38:27] | …I would tell them that I could understand what they were going through… | 我会告诉他们 我能了解他们的感受 |
[38:31] | …because I used to be just like them. | 因为我曾经跟他们一样 |
[38:33] | I used to be an addict too. | 我曾经有过毒瘾 |
[38:36] | And I think… | 我想�K |
[38:40] | I think that what’s becoming clear to me is that… | 我想现在我才真正看清的是 |
[38:45] | …the reason I understood them is because I am like them. | 我了解他们的原因 是因为我跟他们一样 |
[38:51] | I never used to be an addict. | 我以前从来没有毒瘾 |
[38:53] | I… | 我�K |
[38:58] | Hi, my name is sara and I’m an addict. | 大家好,我是莎拉,我有毒瘾 |
[39:00] | Hi, sara. | 你好,莎拉 |
[39:07] | Hi, my name’s Lance and I’m an addict. | 大家好,我是兰斯,我有毒瘾 |
[39:09] | Hi, Lance. | 你好,兰斯 |
[39:12] | I guess a lot of what sara just said resonates with me… | 莎拉说的很多话让我起了共鸣 |
[39:16] | …in what I’m going through. | 让我感同身受 |
[39:20] | Put in all that work, break out of prison… | 这么辛苦计划,再逃出监狱 |
[39:22] | …only to end up dead at the bottom of a ditch. | 最后却死在河床底 |
[39:25] | Kind of sad, really. | 说真的有点悲哀 |
[39:27] | So which one of them was it? | 他是哥哥还是弟弟? |
[39:33] | Shales. | 席尔斯 |
[39:34] | Shales? | 席尔斯? |
[39:36] | Scofield. Might be scofield. | 史柯菲,可能是史柯菲 |
[39:39] | Probably gonna find his brother in there too. | 我看他哥哥的尸体也在里面吧 |
[39:43] | Oscar shales is this guy Mahone tracked for a while. | 奥斯卡席尔斯是 曼宏追捕很久的逃犯 |
[39:46] | Nasty little bottom feeder, you know the type. | 他是个人渣,你知道那种人 |
[39:49] | He’s still in the wind. | 他还在逃亡 |
[39:51] | Can’t get them all, right? | 不可能每个都抓到,对吧? |
[40:16] | We should have a pretty clear path to Utah now. | 现在前往犹他州的路没有阻碍了 |
[40:19] | They’ll turn their attention to the other guys… | 他们会把注意力转到其他人身上 |
[40:22] | …which means we’ll be off their radar for a while. | 他们会有一阵子 不去注意我们 |
[40:25] | They’re gonna get the lab results back from the accident. | 他们还是会检查 意外的鉴识报告 |
[40:27] | We’ll be in Mexico by then. | 到时我们已经到墨西哥了 |
[40:29] | Provided the transport comes through. | 如果我们有交通工具的话 |
[40:41] | Oh, come on, baby. | 快点,宝贝 |
[40:55] | In the Rainbow Room,,, | 在彩虹厅 |
[40:58] | ,,, do you remember that beautiful spot where we took that picture? | 你是否记得 我们拍照的美丽地点? |
[41:03] | The one by the window? | 窗户旁边的地方? |
[41:07] | I am gonna be waiting there in that spot one week from now, | 一个星期之后 我会在那里等着 |
[41:45] | she sleeping okay? | 她睡得好吗? |
[41:48] | Yeah, like a baby. | 很好,睡得很熟 |
[41:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:53] | So you said you had some information you wanted to tell me about your husband? | 你说你有丈夫的消息 要告诉我? |
[42:09] | Looks like I owe you another one. | 看来我又要欠你一次人情了 |
[42:11] | – It’s okay. – Okay. | -没关系 -好 |
[42:14] | Well, once we get to Mexico, I’ll send you 10,000… | 我们到了墨西哥后 我会寄一万美金给你 |
[42:18] | …like I promised, plus another 3 for the car. | 之前答应过的 外加车子的三千美金 |
[42:22] | Are you meeting up with her? Your doctor? | 你会和她见面吗? 那个医生? |
[42:26] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[42:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:33] | We should get moving. Next town’s a few miles away. | 我们该走了 下个城镇有好几里远 |
[42:36] | That’s fine. I can catch a bus from there. | 没关系 我到那里再搭公车回家 |
[42:40] | Thanks again, Nika. | 再次感谢你,妮卡 |
[43:00] | I knew the little whore would take us right to them. | 我就知道,跟着那贱人 就能找到他们 |