时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | There’s something about this guy. | 这家伙不简单 |
[00:05] | He knows where we’re going, what we’re thinking. | 他知道我们要去哪 看穿我的心思 |
[00:07] | It’s a matter of time before he finds out about the money in Utah… | 他迟早会知道犹他州的钱 |
[00:11] | …and our way into Mexico, everything. | 还有我们逃到墨西哥的方法 所有事物 |
[00:20] | You can have an attorney present during questioning. | 侦讯时可以请律师在场陪同 |
[00:23] | Caroline, they’re taking her in. Of course. I’ll keep an eye on her. | 卡洛琳,警方把她带走了 我当然会盯住她 |
[00:26] | I did it, Dad. | 是我做的,爸 |
[00:28] | Just do as you’re told. | 照我的话去做 |
[00:30] | Otherwise, there will be consequences that will affect us all. | 否则后果对我们 都会有很大的影响 |
[00:34] | My dad’s an Air Force colonel. | 我爸是空军上校 |
[00:35] | When I told him I was staying in a hotel with a guy that I maybe sort of liked… | 我告诉他我要和男生同住 而且又对他有好感时 |
[00:42] | …he lost it. | 他气死了 |
[00:44] | – What’re you doing here? Where’s Maricruz? – She’s with me. | -你来干嘛?犸丽在哪? -她现在是我的 |
[00:47] | – Just tell me where she is. – Hey, Fernando, slow down, man. | -告诉我她在哪里? -费南多,别激动 |
[00:50] | I was trying to tell you the wedding is in Vegas. | 我原本要告诉你的 他们去赌城结婚了 |
[00:55] | – So which one of them it was it? – Might be scofield. | -死者是哪一个? -可能是史柯菲 |
[00:58] | Probably gonna find his brother in there too. | 他哥哥的尸体应该也在里面 |
[01:01] | – Where to, sir? – Utah. | -目的地是哪里,先生? -犹他州 |
[01:08] | (150号公路 犹他州�Q湖城东方75里) | |
[01:12] | This morning, authorities in Illinois issued an update on the escaped convicts,,, | 今早伊利诺州官方 发布了逃犯的最新进展 |
[01:16] | ,,, known, until now, as the Fox River Eight, | 截至目前为止 他们被称为福克斯河八人帮 |
[01:19] | chicago mob boss John Abruzzi,,, | 芝加哥黑帮老大约翰亚布兹 |
[01:21] | ,,, was gunned down outside a Washington, D, c, motel last night,,, | 昨晚在华盛顿特区的 汽车旅馆外遭击毙 |
[01:24] | ,,, after investigators received a tip from an informant, | 一切要归功于线人的密告 |
[01:27] | The other seven escapees are still at large and considered dangerous, | 其余七名逃犯依然在逃 并且被认定为相当危险 |
[01:32] | A Florida man wanted in… | 一名佛州男子遭通缉�K |
[01:36] | I didn’t think Abruzzi’d be the first to eat it. | 我没料到亚布兹会是第一个 |
[01:38] | I have a feeling we’re in for lots of surprises. | 我有预感之后会惊奇不断 |
[01:42] | They said seven are still out there. So much for faking our deaths. | 新闻说七名逃犯在逃 诈死似乎不管用 |
[01:45] | I bought us some time. That’s what counts. | 我争取到一些时间 这才是重点 |
[01:51] | – How much further? – Seventy, 80 miles. | -还有多远? -七、八十里 |
[01:53] | Means we should be hitting Double-K Ranch by this afternoon. | 很好,下午应该 就能抵达开开牧场 |
[01:56] | We could keep driving, pick up L.J. And hit Panama. | 或是继续开去救罗杰 再去巴拿马 |
[01:59] | We can’t hit Panama. We can’t hit anything. We can’t do anything without the money. | 我们不能去巴拿马,哪都不能去 没有钱我们什么事都做不了 |
[02:03] | We need to find Charles’ stash. | 我们得找到查理藏的钱 |
[02:07] | I know some other guys who are thinking the same thing. | 我知道其他人也有此打算 |
[02:12] | The money is buried under a silo at the Double-K Ranch… | 钱就埋在犹他州图尔 |
[02:18] | …just outside of Tooele, Utah. There’s $5 million there. | 开开牧场的地窖底下 里面有五百万美金 |
[02:31] | (绿河市,怀俄明州) | |
[02:39] | Tickets. | 查票 |
[02:43] | You know, when I was in Cheyenne, I pulled my ticket out of the bag. | 我在昔安的时候 把车票从背包拉出来 |
[02:47] | It tore in half, and I have no idea what happened to the other part. | 结果破成两半 车票另一半现在不见了 |
[02:52] | – They didn’t issue you a replacement? – No. | -车站没有帮你换? -没有 |
[02:54] | The young lady, I think her name was sherry… | 我记得那位小姐叫雪莉 |
[02:56] | …she actually said that this half was okay because the barcode was on it. | 她说这一半可以用 因为上面有条码 |
[02:59] | Well, you really need the whole ticket. | 你需要完整的车票 |
[03:02] | This is exactly what I was trying to avoid. | 我当初就是这么跟她说的 |
[03:04] | She said everything would be fine because… | 她说这样没关系,因为�K |
[03:06] | That’s okay. It’ll do for now. | 没关系,现在没事 |
[03:08] | But make sure you ask for a replacement when you get to Provo. | 但请你到普洛伏时 一定要换张新车票 |
[03:11] | I definitely will. Thank you. | 我一定会的,谢谢 |
[03:15] | – It’s always something, huh? – Oh, God, I know. | -总是有事情会发生 -对啊 |
[03:23] | (科罗拉多州,梅克) | |
[03:24] | (科罗拉多与犹他州边界10里处) | |
[03:26] | (汽车旅馆) | |
[03:29] | I don’t wanna go home. | 我不想回家 |
[03:33] | I wish we could keep driving. | 我希望能一路开下去 |
[03:35] | I don’t think your pops will be down for that. | 你爸爸听了一定会很不高兴 |
[03:39] | Wouldn’t it be fun? | 这样不是很好玩吗? |
[03:42] | We could go to Hawaii. | 我们可以去夏威夷 |
[03:46] | – No, you can’t drive to Hawaii. – I know. | -开车到不了夏威夷 -我知道 |
[03:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:51] | I’m just saying, I wish. | 我只是想想而已 |
[03:57] | – No, don’t get it. They’ll leave. – Just let me see who it is. | -不要开门,他们会走掉 -我去看是谁 |
[04:06] | It’s a cop. | 是警察 |
[04:08] | No, no, no. | 不要开�K |
[04:13] | Sorry to disturb you, ma’am. Have you happened to see this person? | 抱歉打扰你,小姐 请问你见过这个人吗? |
[04:44] | 片名:越狱风云 | |
[04:50] | 剧名:第1213页地图 | |
[04:54] | Last night, we got a few phone calls that he was spotted in the area. | 昨晚有人通报,说他出现在附近 |
[04:57] | So we’re going door to door. | 我们才会挨家挨户问 |
[05:00] | Why are you looking for him? | 你们为何要找他? |
[05:02] | He escaped from prison in Illinois a couple of days ago. | 他几天前逃出 伊利诺州的一处监狱 |
[05:05] | Have you seen him? | 你有见过他吗? |
[05:11] | No. | 没有 |
[05:13] | He doesn’t look familiar. | 我没有见过他 |
[05:15] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[05:18] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 对,我确定 |
[05:22] | All right. Thanks for your time. | 好,谢谢你拨空 |
[05:32] | This ain’t… This is not what you think, all right? | 这件事不是你想像中的那样 |
[05:36] | Look, trust me. Just listen, okay? | 相信我,听我说,好吗? |
[05:42] | All I did was steal a baseball card, okay? I’m not like those other fools up in there. | 我只是偷了一张棒球卡 我跟其他坏人不一样 |
[05:50] | I’m gonna go for a walk, okay? | 我要去散步,好吗? |
[05:54] | I’m gonna leave my keys right here. | 我把车钥匙留下 |
[05:56] | And when I come back, my car will be gone. | 等我回来的时候 我的车子会消失 |
[06:01] | I’m sure in a few hours, they’ll find it somewhere… | 我相信几小时后 他们会找到它 |
[06:07] | …abandoned. | 被弃置在某处 |
[06:13] | Wait, wait. | 等等�K |
[06:21] | I wish it could be different. | 我真希望情况不是这样 |
[06:25] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[06:46] | – Tooele. – I think it’s “Tooele.” | -图力 -我想是念“图尔” |
[06:50] | – Hell of a town. – Small is good. | -好一个小镇 -小对我们有利 |
[06:52] | Means the ranch’ll be easier to find. | 代表牧场会很好找 |
[06:54] | All we gotta do is get that money… | 我们只要拿到钱 |
[06:57] | …and be out of here by nightfall. – Nice. | -在日落前离开这里 -对 |
[07:17] | (FBI分局 伊利诺州芝加哥) | |
[07:21] | Oh, sir. Soil tests came back from scofield’s crash. | 长官,车祸的土壤化验出炉了 |
[07:24] | Not that you need any more proof, but he really went out of his way this time. | 虽然你已经不需要更多证据 不过他真的大费周章准备 |
[07:28] | What else do you have? | 你还有什么消息? |
[07:30] | A man was assaulted in Nebraska by a hitchhiker matching Bagwell’s description. | 内布拉斯加有男子遭搭便车者 猛烈攻击,面貌与包威吻合 |
[07:34] | He was headed west on the l-80. Omaha’s putting together a photo lineup. | 他在80号州际公路往西走 奥马哈市正准备照片指证 |
[07:38] | What do you have on scofield? | 有史柯菲的线索吗? |
[07:40] | What does anybody have on scofield? | 任何人有史柯菲的消息吗? |
[07:45] | I’ve got some results from his hard drive. The one recovered from the river. | 我们从河底捞出来的硬碟 有些线索 |
[07:50] | We were able to use the sector editor to restore the master boot. So from that… | 我们用区段编辑器 修复主开机区,然后�K |
[07:54] | I don’t care how you did it. What do you have? | 我不管修复的方式,你查到什么? |
[07:58] | More than half the contents of the buffer. About 60 percent. | 缓冲记忆体半数以上的内容 约百分之60 |
[08:08] | – It looks pretty random. – Print it up, all of it. I want it on my desk. | -资料看起来没有头绪 -全部列印出来,放到我的桌上 |
[08:15] | Well, guess what. | 你猜怎么着? |
[08:18] | No listing for a Double-K Ranch. | 开开牧场没有登记在电话簿上 |
[08:20] | Excuse me. You know where I might find the Double-K Ranch? | 抱歉,你知道开开牧场在哪里吗? |
[08:24] | – What’d you call it? – Double-K Ranch. | -什么名字? -开开牧场 |
[08:26] | – No. – You from around here? | -不知道 -你是这里人吗? |
[08:28] | Yeah. Born and raised. | 对,土生土长 |
[08:30] | There’s no double nothing. | 这里没有这牧场 |
[08:32] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了,谢谢 |
[08:36] | Looks like Westmoreland spent his last breath blowing smoke up your ass. | 看来威莫兰 用尽最后一口气摆了你一道 |
[08:39] | There’s one way to find out. | 只有一个方法能证实 |
[08:41] | The county keeps property records. | 每个郡都有地产纪录 |
[08:43] | Every plot is mapped out with dimensions. It’s public record. | 每块土地都有记载面积的地图 这是公开纪录 |
[08:47] | But if there is a tax assessor’s office here… | 但如果这里有估税员办公室 |
[08:51] | …it’s gonna be in there. | 东西一定在那里 |
[08:53] | In the municipal building. | 市政大楼 |
[08:56] | Lot of cops in there, Michael. | 里面有很多警察,麦可 |
[09:03] | – Dispatch, – Someone,,,, | -警局 -有人�K |
[09:06] | Someone stole my car this morning, I’m at the Lotus Motel off Interstate 80, | 今天早上偷了我的车,我在80号 公路附近的莲花汽车旅馆 |
[09:10] | – Did you see who took it? – No, I went out for a walk, | -你有看见偷车贼吗? -没有,我出去散步 |
[09:14] | – And when I came back, it was gone, – This morning? Why didn’t you call before? | -回来车就不见了 -今天早上?为何现在才报警? |
[09:18] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[09:54] | (啊哈) | |
[10:12] | (伊利诺州,芝加哥) | |
[10:17] | – Mr. Kellerman. – Mr. Kim. | -凯勒曼先生 -金先生 |
[10:21] | – Surprised to see you in Chicago. – Just looking for updates. | -没想到你会出现在芝加哥 -只是来查看进展 |
[10:26] | Sara Tancredi. I’m on it. | 莎拉丹奎迪,在我的掌握之中 |
[10:28] | – Is pursuing her the best use of your time? – It is. | -你的时间该用来跟踪她吗? -没错 |
[10:31] | She’s in contact with scofield. I was there when he called yesterday. | 她和史柯菲有连络 他昨天打给她时我在场 |
[10:35] | We stay with her, she takes us right to him, he takes us to Burrows. | 只要跟着她就能找到他 他能引导我们找到柏劳 |
[10:40] | All right. | 好 |
[10:42] | – Lf you’re that confident. – I am. | -如果你有自信的话 -我是有 |
[10:45] | – I’ll let the president know. – I contact the president directly. | -我会通知总统 -我直接和总统联络 |
[10:51] | I’ll contact her. | 由我和她连络 |
[10:53] | Keep me posted. | 有消息向我回报 |
[11:02] | (莎拉丹奎迪小姐) | |
[11:20] | (736-339-8687) If you wanna restore dignity, you need to take action, | |
[11:22] | 若想要找回尊严 就必须付诸行动 | |
[11:25] | Making amends requires much more than saying, “I’m sorry,” | 赎罪不光是说句道歉就好 |
[11:29] | It means learning to change. | 而是学习改变 |
[11:32] | The apology’s just the first step. | 道歉只是第一步骤 |
[11:34] | The most important thing is that you display honesty… | 最重要的一点是 当你向人道歉时 |
[11:38] | …courage and compassion when you extend your apologies. | 必须展现诚意 勇气以及同理心 |
[11:43] | You need to earn your forgiveness. | 宽恕是必须努力去争取的 |
[11:46] | We’ll talk about it more on Friday. | 我们周五再深入讨论 |
[12:02] | – I got a great idea. – What’s that? | -我有一个好主意 -什么? |
[12:06] | Since you are such a fan of lame, store-bought blueberry pie… | 既然你这么爱吃 超市买的三流蓝莓派 |
[12:10] | …I’m gonna bake you a real pie of your choice tonight. | 今晚我烤真正的派给你吃 口味任选 |
[12:17] | I can’t. | 我没办法 |
[12:19] | I really don’t need to be seeing anyone right now who isn’t my therapist. | 我现在应该只能和心理医生见面 |
[12:25] | I’ve been a hermit lately too. | 我最近也像个隐士 |
[12:28] | My partner Daniel’s away on business. | 我的男友丹尼尔出差去了 |
[12:30] | I’ve been sitting around every night by myself. | 每天晚上 我只能独自在家里发呆 |
[12:33] | Kind of pathetic. | 真的很可悲 |
[12:36] | I’m so sorry. I thought you meant… | 对不起,我以为你是要�K |
[12:41] | I thought… | 我以为�K |
[12:43] | – The pie… – oh, no. | -你请我吃派�K -不是的 |
[12:48] | – No, I was really talking about… – Pie? | -我是说真的 -派? |
[12:51] | Yeah, actual blueberries. Like we’d make pie and watch Fried Green Tomatoes. | 对,真的蓝莓派 我们一起烤 |
[12:54] | – I get it. I get it. – I’m the best ex-junkie cook in this town. | 然后看《油炸绿蕃茄》 |
[12:55] | -我懂了 -我是这一带厨艺最好的前毒虫 | |
[12:58] | Thank you. I just… I gotta clean my apartment. | 谢谢,我得�K打扫我的公寓 |
[13:01] | It’s disgusting. I realize that sounds like an excuse. | 里面脏乱不堪 我知道听起来很像借口 |
[13:04] | – It’s not. – No, no, no, I get it. | -但这是真的 -不�K没关系 |
[13:07] | You do what you gotta do. | 你去做你的事吧 |
[13:10] | Have a good night. | 祝你晚安 |
[13:13] | You deliver? | 你愿意外送吗? |
[13:19] | (迪比库柏依然在逃) | |
[13:24] | Next batch. | 新的一批资料 |
[13:56] | Just put it on the desk. | 放在桌上就好 |
[14:00] | – Any of this stuff mean anything? – I don’t know. Ask me later. | -这些资料有意义吗? -不知道,待会再问 |
[14:04] | Is he a genius or a whack job? | 你认为他是天才还是疯子? |
[14:05] | We answered that when we assigned 100 agents. | 我们派出上百位探员 就是答案了 |
[14:07] | So why don’t you go get me the rest of it? | 请你去拿剩下来的资料好吗? |
[14:10] | Does that work for you? | 这回答你满意吗? |
[14:17] | (自助服务) | |
[14:43] | Alackaday. | 真是太幸运了 |
[14:46] | I just found me an in-betweener. | 我找到一个好帮手 |
[14:51] | – Where you going in such a hurry? – None of your beeswax, yo. | -你急着上哪去? -不干你的事 |
[14:54] | I know where. | 我知道你要去哪 |
[14:55] | The same place as every other man that was in that room that night. | 那晚在场的人都要去同一个地方 |
[14:58] | They all coming around here for a big family reunion at the Ku Klux Ranch. | 所有人都会来开开牧场大团圆 |
[15:03] | If they ain’t here already. | 他们迟早会来的 |
[15:06] | There ain’t no fool in this town ever heard of the Double-K Ranch. | 这里的乡巴佬 没一个听过开开牧场 |
[15:09] | It seems like you been misinformed. There is a Double-K. | 看来你被骗了 的确有个开开牧场 |
[15:12] | It’s just a matter of who gets there first. The stars are gonna collide in Tooele. | 只是看谁先找到 我们全员会在图尔团聚 |
[15:16] | You’ll need me on your side. | 你会需要我的帮忙 |
[15:18] | This ain’t Fox River, all right? I don’t need any… | 这里不是监狱好吗? 我不需要你�K |
[15:24] | As you can see… | 如你所见 |
[15:26] | …I need you. | 我需要你 |
[15:29] | Get your grubby paws off me, you freak. | 把你的脏手拿开,你这变态 |
[15:33] | I ain’t your ditch digger. | 我才不要帮你做苦力 |
[15:35] | I don’t need nothing from you. | 你对我没有用处 |
[15:37] | I don’t need nothing. | 一点用也没有 |
[15:39] | You might. | 可能会有用 |
[15:42] | If a man knew where he was supposed to be looking… | 如果你知道从何着手的话 |
[15:50] | (拉斯维加斯100里外 内华达州) | |
[15:58] | Hi, | 你好 |
[16:00] | Are you having the Hector Avila and Maricruz Delgado wedding today? | 请问今天有举办赫特阿维拉 和犸丽戴卡度的婚礼吗? |
[16:04] | Avila. No? Thanks. | 是阿维拉,没有?谢谢 |
[16:10] | (拉斯维加斯教堂) | |
[16:15] | Hi. Are you having the Hector Avila and Maricruz Delgado wedding today? | 请问今天有举办赫特阿维拉 和犸丽戴卡度的婚礼吗? |
[16:20] | Avila. | 阿维拉 |
[16:23] | Delgado. | 戴卡度 |
[16:25] | Really? | 真的? |
[16:27] | When? | 几点? |
[16:40] | Stay calm. We’ll be out of here in 10 minutes. | 保持冷静,我们十分钟后就离开 |
[16:44] | One at a time. | 一个一个来 |
[16:45] | Clear. Back up. | 安全、请退后 |
[16:52] | You wearing a watch? | 你有戴手表吗? |
[16:55] | Yeah. | 有 |
[17:08] | Nice day. | 今天的天气不错 |
[17:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:23] | This is exactly what we need. It’s a map of every parcel of land. | 这就是我们要找的 每一块地的地图 |
[17:28] | Topography, buildings, everything. | 地形图、建筑物,应有尽有 |
[17:34] | Karl Kokosing. Double-K. | (卡尔库库辛) |
[17:35] | 卡尔库库辛,缩写KK | |
[17:37] | I don’t like the way this guy’s looking at us. | 我不喜欢那个人看我们的眼神 |
[17:45] | (1213) | |
[17:49] | Twelve-thirteen. | 1213页 |
[17:53] | Where’s 1213? | 1213页在哪里? |
[18:02] | – Hey, seifert. I need to speak with you. – Come on, man. We gotta roll now. | -席法特,我有事找你 -快点,我们得马上走 |
[18:08] | – Hey, seifert. – Come on. You got the map? | -席法特 -快,找到地图了吗? |
[18:15] | No. | 没有 |
[18:18] | Someone else does. | 有人拿走了 |
[18:29] | Someone got here before us. It’s the only explanation. | 有人抢先我们一步 这是唯一的解释 |
[18:38] | Son of a bitch is still alive. | 那浑蛋还活着 |
[18:42] | – Hey, pretty. – What the…? | -帅哥 -搞什么�K? |
[18:46] | What you gonna do, scream? | 难不成你想尖叫吗? |
[18:49] | How the hell are you still breathing? | 你怎么还活着? |
[18:52] | What the hell’d you do to your hand? | 你怎么把手接回去了? |
[18:57] | Easy, easy. | 轻一点�K |
[18:59] | I recently had some work done. | 我最近请人帮忙接回去的 |
[19:01] | Where’s the map? | 地图在哪里? |
[19:03] | Easy, easy, easy. I don’t have it. | 轻一点�K不在我身上 |
[19:07] | – Well, where is it? – I’m telling you, I don’t have it. | -在哪里? -我说过不在我身上 |
[19:11] | – Don’t have it, huh? – You were there. We saw you. | -不在身上? -你刚才在那,我们看见了 |
[19:14] | It was gone. Why don’t you keep your pooch away from me? | 已经不见了 叫你的狗离我远一点 |
[19:17] | I’ll tell you everything I know. | 我就把一切告诉你 |
[19:22] | It’s the kid. He has it. | 被那个小子拿走了 |
[19:24] | I saw him this morning. | 我今天早上遇到他 |
[19:27] | I needed some help. We made a deal, all right? | 我需要帮忙,所以我们达成协议 |
[19:30] | He said that he would dig. I told him where we could get a map at. | 他答应负责挖掘 我则告诉他地图的位置 |
[19:34] | What kid? | 什么小子? |
[19:37] | What kid? | 什么小子? |
[19:47] | (伊利诺州芝加哥 州长官邸) | |
[19:52] | The best thing to do is nothing. | 最佳策略就是静观其成 |
[19:54] | That’s how I’ll get the U.s. Senate to confirm my vice-presidency? | 参议院这样就会让我当副总统? |
[19:57] | – Do nothing? – Shows them you can do the job. | -静观其成? -让他们了解你能胜任 |
[20:01] | Wait a minute. It’s my daughter. | 等等,是我女儿打来的 |
[20:05] | Sir, we need to talk about your daughter. | 长官,我们得谈谈令嫒的事 |
[20:07] | What about her? | 她怎么了? |
[20:09] | Well, the media is all over this Fox River situation. | 媒体正大肆报导 福克斯河越狱的新闻 |
[20:12] | We think it would be best if you could distance yourself from her… | 我们认为你现在最好暂时疏离她�K |
[20:15] | If I hear this one more time… I paid her bail. I walked away. | 你们有完没完? 我付完保释金就离开 |
[20:19] | I have distanced myself. | 我已经疏离她了 |
[20:25] | Give me a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[20:30] | Hey, Dad, it’s me. | 爸,是我 |
[20:32] | When you get a chance, I really need to talk to you about some things. | 你有空的时候 我有些事想和你谈谈 |
[20:37] | Actually, a lot of things. | 事实上我有很多事要说 |
[20:39] | The most important one is that… | 最重要的是�K |
[20:42] | …I owe you an apology. | 我必须向你道歉 |
[20:45] | I realize that I’ve made things difficult for you lately. | 我最近造成你很多困扰 |
[20:52] | And I wanna take responsibility for that. | 我想要负起全责 |
[20:57] | Call me back. Bye. | 请回电给我,再见 |
[21:01] | – Hi. I know I’m early, but I brought dinner. – Come on in. | -你好,我来早了,不过有带晚餐 -请进 |
[21:04] | – You’re not a vegetarian, are you? – No. | -你不是素食者吧? -不是 |
[21:07] | Just shut that behind you. | 关上就好 |
[21:20] | – Do you mind if I check my e-mail? – No, not at all. Here. | -介意让我收电邮吗? -不会,拿去吧 |
[21:23] | – Oh, you’re so kind. Thank you. – Absolutely. | -你真大方,谢谢 -没问题 |
[21:33] | (铁路无线上网) | |
[21:36] | (美国陆军) | |
[21:44] | (地点搜寻 开开牧场,1971年) | |
[21:46] | (地点,犹他州图尔) | |
[21:48] | – Do you happen to have a pen handy? – Yeah. | -你有笔吗? -有 |
[21:52] | Thank you so much. I’m so sorry to bother you. | 真的很谢谢 抱歉这么麻烦你 |
[21:54] | – No, look, I have a little pencil and pad. – Thank you. | -我有铅笔和笔记本 -谢谢 |
[22:05] | – Sir. Sir. – Yeah? | -先生�K -什么事? |
[22:08] | No sherry in Cheyenne. | 昔安站没有人叫雪莉 |
[22:10] | Your ticket is not valid for travel. | 你的车票不能使用 |
[22:11] | Oh, well, hold on, now. That can’t be right. That can’t be right. | 等等�K一定是搞错了 |
[22:15] | – Excuse me for a second. – Sure. | -借过一下 -好的 |
[22:19] | All right, now, listen, brother, I’m gonna give it to you straight up. | 好吧,兄弟 我向你一五一十坦承 |
[22:22] | Seriously, I don’t… I’m broke, okay? | 我真的�K我现在身无分文 |
[22:24] | Now, that’s the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[22:27] | Now, I just ran into some trouble a while back. | 我不久前遇上了麻烦 |
[22:31] | I’m just trying to pull it all together now. You understand? | 我现在很努力想振作起来 你懂吗? |
[22:34] | Well, you can tell that to the authorities in about five minutes. | 五分钟后 你可以把这些事告诉警方 |
[22:37] | Come on, brother, we don’t have to get the authorities… | 别这样,不需要通知警方�K |
[22:40] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[22:41] | They’re already waiting at the next stop. | 他们已经在下一站等你 |
[22:44] | These guys here are gonna sit with you until we stop. | 这两位警员会陪你 直到下车为止 |
[22:49] | I understand. I understand. | 我了解�K |
[22:59] | – Hey! – Come here. | -嘿! -这边 |
[23:01] | – Sir. – Hey, you can’t go in there. | -先生 -你不能进去那里 |
[23:06] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[23:25] | Okay, we’ve got a confirmed sighting on Franklin. | 确认有人看到富兰克林 |
[23:27] | He jumped out of a moving train in Preston, Idaho. | 他在爱达荷州普雷斯顿 跳下行进间的火车 |
[23:30] | What is a black man from Chicago doing in Idaho? He’s gotta be lost. | 芝加哥黑人到爱达荷州做什么? 他一定是迷路了 |
[23:35] | Franklin’s in Preston, Bagwell’s in Nebraska. | 富兰克林在爱达荷 包威在内布拉斯加 |
[23:37] | Both men have never been across the Mississippi. | 这两人从未跨越过密西西比 |
[23:40] | Visiting friends and family? I don’t think so. | 要造访亲友吗?我可不认为 |
[23:42] | And not south of the border. | 更何况他们不是前往南方边境 |
[23:45] | They’re due west, and we need to know why. | 他们往西走,我们要查出原因 |
[23:52] | Out. | 下车 |
[23:56] | – What’s going on? – Where’d you say Tweener was headed? | -怎么了? -你说中间人往哪里去? |
[23:58] | Up on the main drag. He’s supposed to find a shovel. | 往大街去,他要去买铲子 |
[24:08] | – In. – No. | -进去 -不要�K |
[24:10] | – No, no, no. – In. | -不要�K -进去 |
[24:17] | You’re coming back, right? You’re coming back? | 你们会回来吧?一定要回来 |
[24:21] | – Yep. – Hey, you guys. | -会的 -两位 |
[24:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:26] | Come on, man. I’m boiling up in here. | 别这样,里面好热 |
[24:31] | (伍德园艺行) | |
[24:40] | I was on my ATV and I was hauling ass. I was right on her tail. | 我开着越野车,速度飞快 我紧追在他后方 |
[24:43] | I pulled out my gun and… that bitch treed herself. | 我拿出枪,结果他跑上树 |
[24:46] | And I brought her down in one shot. | 我一枪就把他打下来 |
[24:48] | – What’d she weigh? – At least a hunny. | -他有多重? -上百磅 |
[24:50] | – Maybe 110. – Come on out and see us if you want. | -应该有110磅 -有空来找我们 |
[24:52] | – It’s gonna be a good time. – Yeah, I just might do that. | -一定会很好玩 -好,我考虑一下 |
[25:04] | Hey, now. What you digging? | 你打算挖什么? |
[25:08] | Some stuff in my grandpa’s yard. | 我爷爷院子里的东西 |
[25:11] | I got a bigger one in the back if you’re going deep. | 我后面仓库有更大的,可以挖更深 |
[25:14] | No, this’ll do. | 不用,这支就好 |
[25:18] | Damn it if I don’t know you from somewhere. | 你长得真眼熟 |
[25:22] | Maybe I know your grandpa. | 也许我认识你爷爷 |
[25:23] | Doubt it, man. He moved here like a month ago so… | 不太可能,他一个月前才搬来 |
[25:27] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[25:29] | His name’s Grandpa, all right? Can you just ring this up? | 他叫爷爷,可以吗? 可以结帐了吗? |
[25:33] | – I gotta get out of here. – Sure thing, fella. | -我还有事要办 -当然,老兄 |
[25:36] | I’ll ring it up. | 我帮你结帐 |
[25:38] | I’ll ring it right now. | 我马上结帐 |
[25:43] | I know where I’ve seen you. On TV. | 我知道了,我在电视上看过你 |
[25:45] | You’re one of them Fox River boys. | 你是福克斯河监狱的逃犯之一 |
[26:10] | – You got it wrong, man. – No, I think I got it right. | -你认错人了 -不,我没认错 |
[26:15] | We’re closed. | 店关门了 |
[26:27] | Sorry, bud. | 抱歉 |
[26:29] | We’re closing up early today. | 我们今天提早关门 |
[26:33] | Hey, hold on. Stay right there. | 等等,先不要走 |
[26:45] | You’re going down just like your buddy, you son of a bitch. | 你跟你的伙伴完蛋了,浑蛋 |
[26:52] | Where’s the kid? | 那小子在哪里? |
[26:55] | – Where’s the kid? – He’s back here. | -他在哪里? -他在后面 |
[26:59] | Get up. | 起来 |
[27:04] | Come on, tough guy. | 硬汉,我们走 |
[27:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:38] | (内华达州,拉斯维加斯) | |
[27:48] | Maricruz? Baby, open up. | 犸丽?宝贝,开门 |
[27:53] | It’s me. It’s me, okay? | 是我�K别怕 |
[27:57] | Fernando, what are you doing here? You can’t be here. | 费南多,你来这里做什么? 你不能来这里 |
[28:00] | I know. Where’s your sister? I need to see her. | 我知道,泰瑞莎 你妹妹在哪里?我要见她 |
[28:03] | She’s getting her picture taken with my mom and dad. | 她和我爸妈在照相 |
[28:05] | – The wedding’s at 2:30. – I need to see her now. | -婚礼两点三十分就要举行 -我现在要见她 |
[28:08] | – You have to go. – She’s the mother of my kid, Theresa. | -你快走吧 -她是我孩子的母亲,泰瑞莎 |
[28:11] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[28:13] | You don’t want her to marry Hector, do you? Do you? | 你不希望她嫁给赫特吧? 对不对? |
[28:20] | I’ll go see if I can go get her. | 我去看能不能找她来 |
[28:23] | – Wait in here. – Okay. | -在里面等 -好 |
[28:38] | – Lance, I got a question for you. – Yes? | -兰斯,我有事问你 -什么事? |
[28:43] | You know who I am? | 你知道我的身份吗? |
[28:48] | I happened to see the news last night, yes. | 我昨晚刚好看到新闻,所以知道 |
[28:53] | Hey, I don’t care. I’ve got some skeletons in my closet too. | 我不在乎,我也有不可告人的秘密 |
[28:56] | One of whom wears a dress. | 其中一个秘密还会穿裙子 |
[28:59] | Thank you. I appreciate your lack of judgment. | 谢谢,感谢你不批判我 |
[29:03] | From what I can tell, you didn’t do anything wrong. | 依我来看,你没有做错事 |
[29:05] | But it’s none of my business, and you don’t need to talk about it. | 但这不关我的事,你不必跟我说 |
[29:08] | The whole thing just… | 这整件事真是�K |
[29:13] | I never meant for it to happen. | 我不是故意让它发生的 |
[29:18] | Okay, you do not need to answer this question. | 这个问题你不一定要回答 |
[29:21] | But were you and that guy, like? | 你和那个男人真的有�K? |
[29:29] | You’re right, I don’t wanna talk about it. | 你说得对,我不想谈这件事 |
[29:35] | – You’re done? – Yeah. | -你吃完了吗? -对 |
[29:37] | Does it worry you that he’s out there? | 他在逃亡,你会担心他吗? |
[29:44] | Give me one second. | 等我一下 |
[29:55] | – Dad. – Sara, hi. | -爸 -莎拉,你好 |
[29:58] | I got your message. | 我听到你的留言了 |
[30:00] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[30:05] | Lance, this is my father, Frank. | 兰斯,这位是我的父亲弗兰克 |
[30:09] | – How do you do? – Dad, this is my friend, Lance. | -你好吗? -爸,这是我的朋友兰斯 |
[30:11] | Pleasure to meet you, sir. And I voted for you. | 很荣幸见到你,我有投你一票 |
[30:14] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 谢谢,我很感激 |
[30:16] | – Sara, I can take off. – No need. | -莎拉,我可以先离开 -不用 |
[30:19] | Only take a minute. | 一下就好 |
[30:20] | You step into my office. And you make yourself at home. | 我们进我的办公室谈,你别拘束 |
[30:23] | Sure. | 好 |
[30:34] | So… | 这个�K |
[30:37] | so in my program, we’ve been talking a lot about making amends. | 在我参加的计划中 我们谈到许多赎罪的事情 |
[30:41] | And I’ve been thinking a lot about… | 我也思考了很多关于�K |
[30:46] | About some of the choices I’ve made lately. | 关于我最近做的决定 |
[30:49] | And I know that that affects you. | 我知道我的行为影响到你 |
[30:56] | And I wanted to tell you that I’m sorry. | 而我想向你道歉 |
[30:59] | – Well, you don’t have to say you’re sorry. – Yeah, I do. | -你不必向我道歉 -不,有必要 |
[31:03] | And it must be hard to understand why I did it. | 你一定很难理解我为何会这么做 |
[31:09] | I had no idea that I was putting these guys back out on the street. | 我没想到我会让这些人越狱 |
[31:14] | I thought I was saving the life of an innocent man. | 我以为这么做是救无辜的生命 |
[31:18] | And I know that you didn’t read the information I gave you… | 我知道我给你的 林克柏劳资料 |
[31:21] | …on Lincoln Burrows, but he is innocent… | 你并没有看,但是他是清白的 |
[31:24] | …and a lot of the people involved right now are dead. | 现在案子牵连的人 很多都丧命了 |
[31:33] | I’m sorry. This isn’t why I called you. | 抱歉,这不是我找你的用意 |
[31:38] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[31:40] | But I’m scared. | 但是我很害怕 |
[31:45] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[31:47] | I’m gonna help you through this. | 我会帮你度过难关 |
[31:49] | We’re gonna get through this together. | 我们一起解决这件事 |
[31:53] | – Thank you. – I promise. | -谢谢 -我向你保证 |
[31:59] | – Kellerman. – We ran that trace you requested, | -凯勒曼 -我们做了你要的追踪 |
[32:01] | – What’d you get? – The line is disconnected, | -有何结果? -电话是空号 |
[32:04] | – And whose was it? – Apparently no one, | -那是谁的电话? -没有人 |
[32:07] | – What does that mean? – It’s been out of service for 17 years, | -什么意思? -那号码已经停用17年了 |
[32:17] | Fernando. | 费南多 |
[32:20] | – Where is she? – Now, calm down. Calm down. | -她在哪里? -冷静一点�K |
[32:23] | She’s gonna come down and talk to you. | 她会来跟你谈的 |
[32:26] | She’s on her way down right now. | 她马上就来 |
[32:30] | You and I got history. We’re family. | 你和我交情匪浅 我们是家人 |
[32:33] | Out of respect for that, I’m gonna let her make her own decision. | 我尊重这点 所以我会让她自己决定 |
[32:36] | – I’m not leaving without her. – That’s for Maricruz to decide. | -我一定要带她走 -犸丽自己会决定 |
[32:39] | – You’ve been filling her head with this crap. – She’s a smart girl. | -你一直对她洗脑 -她是聪明的女孩 |
[32:43] | I personally don’t think she’s gonna wanna live her life on the run. | 我个人认为她不会想过逃亡的生活 |
[32:46] | – We’ll see. – You know she doesn’t love you. | -等着瞧吧 -你知道她不爱你 |
[32:48] | – I don’t wanna get into that right now. – You’re not raising my kid. | -别太早下定论 -不准你扶养我的小孩 |
[32:59] | That don’t sound good, cuz. | 这声音不太妙,表弟 |
[33:04] | – Maricruz? Baby? Where is she? – You have to go. | -犸丽?宝贝?她在哪? -你得快走 |
[33:08] | – Where is she? – Please. They’re coming. | -她在哪里? -求求你,警察来了 |
[33:10] | Did you tell her I was here? Did you? | 你有告诉她我来了吗?有吗? |
[33:17] | Maricruz. | 犸丽 |
[33:50] | Mahone. | 我是曼宏 |
[33:52] | I’ll be right down. | 我马上过来 |
[34:00] | – Mr. Mahone. – Where are they? | -曼宏先生 -东西在哪? |
[34:03] | I had a hard time getting my hands on these. Be easier to go to a doctor. | 我费尽心血才拿到这些药 行行好去看医生吧 |
[34:06] | You need something to calm your nerves. | 你需要镇定的药 |
[34:08] | Doctors take notes. That’s why I have a deal with you. | 医生会记录,所以我才和你交易 |
[34:11] | The way things have been going, I thought our deal was over. | 看之前的情况 我还以为我们的交易结束了 |
[34:14] | – You don’t ask me about shales no more. – That part is over. | -你不问席尔斯的消息了 -那部份已经结束了 |
[34:17] | I no longer need an informant on the case. | 那案子我不需要线人 |
[34:19] | I thought that’s all you cared about, was finding him. | 我以为你一心只想抓到他 |
[34:23] | – Can’t get them all. – I can keep an ear out on the street… | -不可能全都抓到 -我可以去打听�K |
[34:25] | Midazolam, 1500 milligrams every 30 days. That’s all I want from you. | 每30天给我1500毫克 咪达唑仑,我只需要这些 |
[34:31] | We understand each other? | 达成共识了吗? |
[34:34] | You gonna pay me for it? | 你不打算付钱? |
[34:40] | Right there. | 拿去 |
[34:46] | – What are you doing here? – We had to come for you, buddy. | -你们来这做什么? -来拯救你,兄弟 |
[34:49] | – How’d you know? – T-Bag. | -你们怎么知道我在这里? -茶包说的 |
[34:51] | Hand over the map. | 把地图交出来 |
[34:53] | – What? – The map. | -什么? -地图 |
[34:54] | Hand it over. | 交出来 |
[34:58] | He told you I had it? | 他说在我身上? |
[34:59] | (屋子、谷仓) | |
[35:02] | (地窖、水井) | |
[35:17] | We are gonna sort this out right now. | 我们现在就把问题解决 |
[35:25] | Tell me that’s not what I know it is. | 告诉我那不是地图 |
[35:28] | It is. But don’t worry. | 是地图没错,但别担心 |
[35:30] | Before I destroyed it, I committed it to my photographic memory. | 被我毁掉前 我已经深深记在脑海里了 |
[35:34] | Coming from a compulsive liar, I find that hard to believe. | 你这大骗子说的话 我很难相信 |
[35:37] | I’d have tattooed it to my body, but I didn’t have the time. | 原本我想纹在身上 可是时间不够 |
[35:41] | Whenever you strip-search a lifer, you should always check his coin purse. | 替无期徒刑犯搜身时 绝对别忘了检查零钱包 |
[35:45] | Tell us where the money is. | 告诉我们钱在哪里 |
[35:48] | Now, let’s not dissolve into threats, all right? | 我们不必暴力相向,好吗? |
[35:50] | I’m gonna take the high road here. Suggest a mutually beneficial arrangement. | 我要大发慈悲 提出一项对双方都有利的建议 |
[35:54] | I have the information. | 我知道地点 |
[35:56] | You have the manual requirements… | 你们则有体力 |
[35:58] | …necessary to unearth Westmoreland’s buried booty. | 可以挖出威莫兰的钱财 |
[36:01] | – We’re partners. – And why is that? | -我们是伙伴 -为什么? |
[36:03] | Because as of this moment, I’m your map. | 因为就目前来看 我就是你们的地图 |
[36:12] | So then, yo, we split it four ways, right? | 之后我们四人平分,对吗? |
[36:15] | Wrong. Get in. | 错,进去 |
[36:18] | You’re not worth 1.5. | 你不值150万 |
[36:20] | – Get in. – Okay. | -进去 -好啦 |
[36:25] | (犹他州,卡什郡) | |
[36:46] | Excuse me. Can I help you? | 不好意思,你有事吗? |
[36:49] | Oh, yeah, sorry. Yeah. | 有,抱歉�K |
[36:55] | It’s hot. | 天气好热 |
[36:59] | I was really wondering how much you’re selling your RV for. | 我想请问 你的野营旅游车要卖多少钱? |
[37:02] | – Probably out of your price range. – Come on. Give me a shot. | -你应该买不起 -你开个价钱嘛 |
[37:06] | Forty thousand dollars. | 四万美金 |
[37:10] | (求售) | |
[37:14] | Look, I tell you what. | 不如这样 |
[37:16] | I’ll be back in a couple of days, okay? | 我几天后再来,好吗? |
[37:18] | I can’t hold it for you. | 我没办法帮你预留 |
[37:20] | I said I’ll be back. | 我一定回来 |
[37:23] | With cash. | 付现金给你 |
[37:31] | (内华达州,梅斯基特) | |
[37:33] | (内华达与犹他州边境一里处) | |
[37:42] | Nice bike. | 机车很棒 |
[37:53] | The wedding’s at 2:30, Fernando, | 两点半就要举行婚礼,费南多 |
[37:59] | We just got confirmation on Fernando sucre. | 确定费南多苏克的位置 |
[38:01] | He was in Las Vegas around 2. | 他在大约两点时 出现在拉斯维加斯 |
[38:03] | Then a gas station attendant… | 之后一名加油站员工 |
[38:05] | …spotted a guy on a bike matching his description in Mesquite… | 在梅斯基特 目击一名符合描述的机车骑士 |
[38:10] | …an hour later. | 时间是一小时后 |
[38:13] | Out west. Just like Bagwell and Franklin. | 他在西部 跟包威和富兰克林一样 |
[38:16] | Yeah, but he was heading east… | 对,不过他往东走 |
[38:18] | …and Bagwell’s in Nebraska on l-80 heading west… | 包威从内布拉斯加 走80号公路往西 |
[38:20] | …and Franklin’s train was heading west, but he jumped off to the… | 富兰克林的火车也往西走 可是他跳下火车往�K |
[38:30] | – You know D.B. Cooper? – Yeah, the hijacker. | -知道迪比库柏是谁吗? -知道,那个劫机犯 |
[38:33] | – But he was never found. – But he’s gotta be somewhere. | -可是他失踪了 -对,但人不会消失 |
[38:35] | Someone hijacked that plane in Portland and jumped out over the Pacific Northwest… | 有人在波特兰劫机 然后在西北太平洋跳机 |
[38:40] | …and someone was arrested two days later in Bisbee, Arizona. | 两天后在亚利桑那州比斯比 有人被逮捕 |
[38:44] | – Not the same guy. – Same guy. | -不是同一个人 -是同一个人 |
[38:45] | Same guy who was treated for a broken knee… | 这个人在�Q湖城附近的�K |
[38:48] | …at a free clinic somewhere around salt Lake City. | 免费诊所治疗膝盖骨折 |
[38:50] | Same guy whose Nova blew a head gasket 10 miles short of the border. | 这个人的雪佛兰 在边境附近十里处故障 |
[38:53] | Same guy who almost got away with a stolen car… | 这个人差一点偷车逃逸 |
[38:56] | …but he ran a woman down in Bisbee. | 可是他在比斯比撞死一名女子 |
[38:59] | Vehicular manslaughter. | 罪名是驾车过失杀人 |
[39:00] | Arrested and booked as Charles Westmoreland. | 他以查理威莫兰的名字 被逮捕并监禁 |
[39:05] | But he didn’t have the money on him. | 可是钱不在他身上 |
[39:07] | Which means… | 这代表�K |
[39:09] | …he got rid of it somewhere along the way. | 他在途中把钱藏了起来 |
[39:12] | – This is fact? You figured all this out? – No, scofield did. | -确定了吗?你自己想出来的? -不,是史柯菲 |
[39:15] | That’s why he was bringing the old man. The money’s in Utah. | 所以他才会带着老头越狱 这笔钱在犹他州 |
[39:18] | And they’re all going to get it. | 所有人都要去抢钱 |
[39:24] | You know, in Thailand, they got a black market… | 你们知道吗?泰国有个黑市 |
[39:28] | …where you can get any surgery you need, even a hand transplant. | 任何手术都可以帮你做 即使是手掌移植也可以 |
[39:31] | You’re sick, you know that? | 你很变态,你知道吗? |
[39:32] | Keep going. The turnoff’s just up here somewhere. | 继续走,�寐肪驮谇懊娓浇� |
[39:35] | Before or after sheep Road? | 在绵羊路前方还是后方? |
[39:39] | What’s the matter? Did you forget? | 西奥多,怎么了?忘了吗? |
[39:41] | How could I forget a road called sheep? It’s after. | 绵羊路这么特别 我怎么会忘,在后方 |
[39:44] | Don’t you feel all warm inside now that we’re working together? | 我们再度合作 你们不感到温馨吗? |
[39:47] | We aren’t working together. You’re just here to lend a hand. | 我们不是合作 你只是出一臂之力 |
[39:50] | Wait, wait, slow down. That was it. That little bitty road right back there. | 等等,慢下来,你看 那里,后面那条小路 |
[40:18] | How far is it from here? | 离这里有多远? |
[40:19] | A quarter mile, if I remember the scale properly. | 四分之一里 如果我没记错地图比例的话 |
[40:23] | Let’s start walking. | 我们走吧 |
[40:39] | (私人土地,勿擅自进入) | |
[40:45] | – Frank? – Yeah, I’m almost ready. | -弗兰克 -我快准备好了 |
[40:49] | – What time did you say the flight was? – Eight. | -你说飞机几点起飞? -八点 |
[40:52] | Listen, I hope you get this nomination more than anyone, but be prepared. | 听着,我非常希望你得到提名 但你要有心理准备 |
[40:56] | This Burrows thing may steamroll. | 柏劳案可能冲击很大 |
[40:58] | – Well, we’ll wait it out, just like you said. – Problem is too many headlines. | -你不是说等锋头过去就好? -问题是新闻一个接一个出现 |
[41:02] | His lawyer, Nick savrinn, is already dead. | 他的律师尼克沙弗林已经死了 |
[41:05] | His kid’s awaiting trial for double homicide… | 他的儿子因两项谋杀罪 正等待受审 |
[41:07] | …and now his lead counsel is classified as missing. | 而他的主要律师目前失踪 |
[41:09] | Well, is she missing or is she dead? | 她是失踪还是死了? |
[41:13] | I just thought you should know before you go to Washington. | 我想在你去华府前 先知会你一声 |
[41:16] | Bruce, is there something connecting all of this? | 布鲁斯,这些事情都有关联吗? |
[41:19] | It’s probably best you don’t ask a whole lot of questions. | 你不要多过问对你比较好 |
[41:29] | (林克柏劳) | |
[41:32] | Where now? | 往哪走? |
[41:37] | Right up there. | 就在前面 |
[41:39] | The hill borders the property. | 这座山丘是土地边界 |
[41:41] | The K.K. Is on the other side. | 开开牧场就在山丘后面 |
[41:44] | First thing I’m gonna do with the money: | 拿到钱我第一件要做的事 |
[41:46] | – Buy new shoes. – Second thing, tacos. | -就是买双新鞋 -第二是买炸玉米饼 |
[41:49] | Third thing, ice-cold beer. | 第三是冰凉的啤酒 |
[41:51] | Fourth thing, a little toothpaste. | 第四是买牙膏 |
[42:11] | – Mahone. – Agent Mahone, your car’s out front, sir, | -我是曼宏 -您的车来了,长官 |
[42:14] | – The flight to Utah leaves in an hour, – I’ll be there. Thank you. | -往犹他的飞机一小时后起飞 -我马上到,谢谢 |
[42:44] | Ninth thing, a shower. | 第九件事,要淋浴 |
[42:47] | – Tenth thing, a good night’s sleep. – A nice hotel. Clean sheets. | -第十件事,好好睡一觉 -找家好旅馆,干净的床单 |
[42:52] | Look, stakes marking the property line. Should be dead ahead. | -你看,有划分土地的木桩 -肯定就在前面了 |
[42:58] | Can you see the silo? | 有看到地窖吗? |
[43:06] | The bastards built over it. | 浑蛋们在上面盖满房子 |
[43:10] | It’s gone. | 地窖不见了 |