时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Mr. Kim. Sara Tancredi. I’m on it. | 金先生,莎拉丹奎迪 在我掌控之中 |
[00:05] | – Pursuing her the best use of your time? – It is. | -你的时间该用来跟踪她吗? -没错 |
[00:07] | – I’ll let the president know. – I contact the president. | -我会通知总统 -我直接和总统联络 |
[00:10] | I’ll contact her. | 由我和她连络 |
[00:16] | No family with Patoshik? | 帕托西克没有家人? |
[00:18] | – Nothing? – Yeah, | -一点线索都没有? -对 |
[00:19] | Until about four years ago when he killed them. | 四年前他杀光他的家人 |
[00:22] | Fernando Sucre, He was in Las vegas around 2, | (查尔斯帕托西克) |
[00:23] | 苏克约两点 出现在拉斯维加斯 | |
[00:26] | out west. Just like Bagwell and Franklin. | 跟包威和富兰克林一样在西部 |
[00:28] | You know D.B. Cooper? The money’s in Utah and they’re all going to get it. | 认识迪比库柏吗? 那笔钱在犹他州,他们全都要去 |
[00:33] | You’re one of them Fox River boys, | 你是福克斯河州立监狱的逃犯之一 |
[00:44] | – Come on, you got the map? – No. Someone else does. | -找到地图了吗? -没有,有人拿走了 |
[00:47] | Before I destroyed it, I committed it to my photographic memory. | 我把地图记在脑海里后才毁掉 |
[00:51] | I have the information, you have the manual requirements necessary… | 我知道地点 你们则有体力 |
[00:56] | …to unearth Westmoreland’s buried booty. | 可以挖出威莫兰的钱财 |
[00:58] | – Get in. – Okay. | -进去 -好啦 |
[01:02] | Should be dead ahead. | 肯定就在前方 |
[01:05] | The bastards built over it. | 浑蛋们在上面盖满房子 |
[01:08] | It’s gone. | 地窖不见了 |
[02:22] | We have to open up in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后就要开店了 |
[02:24] | – So? That doesn’t matter. I dare you. – I said no. | -有什么关系?冒险一下 -我说不行 |
[02:27] | I dare you, please. | 冒险一下,拜托 |
[02:42] | (犹他州,图尔) | |
[03:04] | The ranch is gone, Michael. | 牧场不见了,麦可 |
[03:07] | Well, the five million might not be. | 但是五百万可能还在 |
[03:09] | And you’re gonna find it how? | 你要如何找那些钱? |
[03:11] | What, you got a divining rod tattooed on your ass? | 难道你的屁股有纹上卜问棒? |
[03:14] | I don’t wanna hear anything from you… | 除了你对地图 所谓的清晰记忆 |
[03:16] | …other than what your photographic memory spits out regarding that map! | 其他的事我一概不想听 |
[03:20] | You watch your tone with me, boy. | 对我说话客气一点,小子 |
[03:22] | I will watch you get tossed to the side of the road to fend for yourself, boy. | 我会把你丢在路边 自生自灭,小子 |
[03:27] | Because if you can’t remember where that silo was… | 因为你要是 不记得地窖的位置 |
[03:29] | …you’re worthless to us. | 你对我们就毫无用处 |
[03:32] | – Yo, fools, let me out. – Shut up. | -你们,放我出去 -闭嘴 |
[03:34] | – The map! – Okay, okay. All right, all right, all right. | -地图 -好�K |
[03:38] | Let me out, boss. | 放我出去,老大 |
[03:39] | The ranch was in the center of a box. | 牧场位于一个区块中间 |
[03:42] | Sheep Road on one side, Kokosing Road perpendicular. | 一旁是绵羊路 库库辛路和它垂直交叉 |
[03:45] | In the center of the property was the ranch house… | 土地中央有间牧场房 |
[03:49] | …and the ranch house was surrounded by trees. | 房子旁边围绕着树木 |
[03:53] | Let me out. | 放我出去 |
[04:04] | Every tree here is a year old at most… | 这里每棵树都是刚种的 |
[04:08] | …except those. | 除了那些之外 |
[04:12] | Where’s the silo? | 地窖在哪里? |
[04:17] | Inside the trees, I wanna say on the left… | 在树木内侧,应该是左方 |
[04:22] | …but that may have been a barn. | 但那里可能有个谷仓 |
[04:25] | I remembered the best I could, gents, but I didn’t know this place… | 各位,我已经尽力回想了 但我没料到这里 |
[04:29] | …would now be smothered in tract homes. | 会盖满了房子 |
[04:31] | So, you know, I’m sorry that I’m not Rain Man over here. | 抱歉,我可没有天才的记忆 |
[04:35] | (犹他州盐湖城,联邦大楼) | |
[04:38] | – Alex Mahone. How are you? – Lyle sands. | -亚历曼宏,你好 -莱尔山兹 |
[04:41] | We’ve been briefed on all the men at large. | 我们已了解逃犯状况 |
[04:43] | The full force and resources of the entire salt Lake City Field office… | �Q湖城分局的所有人力资源 |
[04:47] | …are at your disposal. | 都任你差遣 |
[04:48] | Thank you. Do you have the files my office requested on D.B. Cooper? | 谢谢,我方分局要的 迪比库柏档案准备好了吗? |
[04:51] | We’re pulling them now. And this is the D.B. Cooper case from 30 years ago? | 现在正在调资料,是30年前 迪比库柏案的资料吗? |
[04:55] | Correct. If I can get those files immediately, I’d appreciate it. | 对,如果能马上给我资料 我会很感激 |
[04:58] | Sorry, but I have to ask. Aren’t you here for the Fox River 8? | 抱歉,你不是要来抓 福克斯河八人帮吗? |
[05:01] | I am. And they’re here in Utah to get D.B. Cooper’s money. | 对,他们来犹他州 找迪比库柏的钱 |
[05:06] | So how about those files, Lyle? | 快给我档案好吗,莱尔? |
[05:09] | – Silo. Silo, silo. – This is stupid. | -地窖�K -这样做太蠢了 |
[05:14] | – We’re gonna get made out here. – All right, shut it. I think I remember. | -我们会被抓到的 -闭嘴,我想起来了 |
[05:19] | If I had to bet, I’d lay it all on the silo being on the left of the ranch house… | 如果要我打赌 我有把握地窖在房子左边 |
[05:23] | …inside the trees. | 树的内侧 |
[05:24] | No. It’s outside the trees. | 不对,是在树的外侧 |
[05:28] | Right there. | 就在那边 |
[05:30] | You see those two trees? They’re shorter than the rest. | 看见那两棵树了吗? 它们比其他树矮 |
[05:34] | They were all planted at the same time but those two didn’t get as much sunlight. | 树木都是同时种植的 可是阳光比较难照到它们 |
[05:38] | Something was in their way. | 有东西挡住了阳光 |
[05:41] | The silo. | 就是地窖 |
[05:43] | Our money should be right there, under that garage. | 我们的钱 应该就在那座车库下方 |
[05:45] | You better be right, boy. | 最好是对的,小子 |
[05:47] | This isn’t a high-end subdivision. | 这里不是高级的分售土地 |
[05:50] | They slapped this place up overnight. | 建商仓促拆掉原本的建筑 |
[05:52] | The silo’s foundations might still be there. | 地窖的地基可能还在 |
[05:54] | To save money, they probably just laid the concrete… | 为了省钱 建商应该只是在地基上 |
[05:56] | …for the garage floor right on top of it. | 铺了水泥当作车库地板 |
[05:59] | We’ll dig straight down. If we hit the foundation, we stay. If not, we go. | 我们往下挖,挖到地基就留下 没有的话就离开 |
[06:04] | Let’s do it. | 动手吧 |
[06:09] | Oh, man. | 可恶 |
[06:18] | Ain’t no problem that a screwdriver to her temple won’t fix. | 拿螺丝起子杀了她 就没问题了 |
[06:48] | 片名:越狱风云 | |
[06:55] | 剧名:一块地之谜 | |
[07:03] | People die all the time, boys. | 人死是很正常的事,两位 |
[07:05] | Five million dollars comes once in a lifetime. | 五百万却是可遇不可求 |
[07:09] | – Let me out of here, man. Come on, guys. – Well, we gotta do something. | -让我出来,你们别这样 -我们得想个办法 |
[07:13] | And it’s not gonna involve hurting anyone. | 不要伤害任何人 |
[07:20] | I got an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[07:22] | First, we’re gonna need some supplies. | 首先我们需要些工具 |
[07:42] | A hundred and 10 percent, I do not agree with this. | 我绝对不同意 |
[07:45] | Everybody’s gotta pitch in to make this happen. | 想要成事就得靠所有人出力 |
[07:47] | But back in the big house, the boy proved he couldn’t be trusted. | 但狱中的经验显示 不能相信那小伙子 |
[07:51] | Which is why we’re doing it here. | 所以我们才在外面下手 |
[07:53] | If he gets caught in town, he ain’t got a clue where the house is. | 如果他在镇上被抓到 也不知道屋子在哪 |
[07:56] | Besides, you’re the one we can’t turn our backs on. | 而且不能背叛的人是你 |
[08:06] | I could have died in there, man. | 老兄,我差点死掉 |
[08:11] | Well, guess what. I need you to do something. | 你猜怎么着?我需要你的帮忙 |
[08:14] | I need you to do something for me. I want my cut of the money. | 你先帮我一个忙 我也要分一份钱 |
[08:18] | Well, we’ll talk once you prove we can trust you. | 等你证明我们可以信任你 一切好谈 |
[08:21] | What do I gotta do? | 要我做什么? |
[08:23] | I want you to go back to that garden center and get everything on this list. | 我要你回去那间园艺店 把清单上的东西拿来 |
[08:27] | And gas up the car. | 还有替车子加油 |
[08:31] | And we’ll meet you right back here in an hour. | 一小时后回来这里找我们 |
[08:36] | – All right. – And, David… | -好 -大卫 |
[08:41] | …don’t screw this up. | 不要搞砸了 |
[08:43] | This ain’t Fox River no more, man. | 这里不是福克斯河监狱 |
[08:47] | You’re looking at the real deal now. | 在外面我才是真正的高手 |
[08:50] | But I want my cut. | 但是我要分一份钱 |
[08:55] | Be back in an hour. | 一小时后我就回来 |
[09:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[09:06] | Mistake. | 你们错了 |
[09:08] | Big mistake. | 大错特错 |
[09:13] | (犹他州北部,36号公路) | |
[09:39] | Oh, come on, now. | 真是的 |
[10:09] | Am I glad to see you. | 我真高兴见到你 |
[10:12] | You walk here? | 你徒步来这里? |
[10:14] | No, it’s just a long story, man. | 不,说来话长 |
[10:18] | I thought you were meeting up with your family. | 你不是要去和家人团聚吗? |
[10:21] | I met a few roadblocks. And you? | 我在途中遇到了一些阻碍,你呢? |
[10:24] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[10:26] | Well, let me guess. You’re going to Tooele. | 我猜猜,你要去图尔 |
[10:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:31] | Well, looks like we’re going the same direction. | 看来我们要去同一个地点 |
[10:35] | Hopefully, we’re not too late. | 希望我们来得不会太迟 |
[10:37] | Can I hitch a ride? | 可以让我搭便车吗? |
[10:41] | Hey, look… | 听我说�K |
[10:47] | …I’ll make it worth your while. | 帮助我绝对是值得的 |
[10:50] | We’ve got some good news, sir. | (FBI分局 伊利诺州芝加哥) |
[10:51] | 有好消息,长官 | |
[10:53] | We got our first tip on Patoshik. | 首次有帕托西克的消息 |
[10:55] | Spotted at a burger joint in Cedar Grove, Wisconsin. | 有人目击他出现在威斯康辛州 细得格罗夫的一家汉堡店 |
[10:59] | Hand it over to local authorities for now. | 先交给当地警方调查 |
[11:01] | The only thing we’re working today is Utah and D.B. Cooper. | 今天只调查犹他州 和迪比库柏 |
[11:04] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[11:07] | Lyle. | 莱尔 |
[11:09] | There’s a guy listed as having the only D.B. Cooper bill ever found. | 纪录上有个人 拥有唯一一张迪比库柏的钞票 |
[11:12] | – Harold Jenkins. – Yeah. | -哈洛杰金斯 -对 |
[11:14] | D.B. Bought gas from Jenkins… | 对,迪比在抢劫当天 |
[11:15] | …with a hundred on the day of the hijacking. | 用一百元向杰金斯买汽油 |
[11:18] | We checked the serial numbers and they matched. | 我们查过序号,是符合的 |
[11:21] | You worked the case? | 这是你承办的案子? |
[11:23] | Fresh out of the academy and nobody’s cracked it yet. | 我当时刚毕业,至今无人能破案 |
[11:27] | What makes you think that these escapees know where the money is? | 你为何认为 这些逃犯知道钱藏在哪里? |
[11:30] | Because they may have been locked up with the real D.B. Cooper. | 因为他们可能和真的 迪比库柏当过狱友 |
[11:33] | Jenkins from the gas station, he still alive? | 加油站的杰金斯还活着吗? |
[11:35] | Should be. He was only 18 at the time. | 应该是,当时他才18岁 |
[11:37] | Well, let’s go say hi to him. | 我们去找他吧 |
[11:40] | (伊利诺州,芝加哥) | |
[11:59] | (786-369-6468) | |
[12:14] | We’re sorry, that call cannot be completed as dialed, | 抱歉,此号码无法拨通 |
[12:17] | Please check the number and dial again, | 请查明后再试 |
[12:28] | (786-369-6468 736-339-8687) | |
[12:35] | Do you have updates on sara Tancredi? I assume that’s why you’re here. | 莎拉丹奎迪有新消息吗? 这应该是你来的原因吧 |
[12:37] | Yes. | (华盛顿) |
[12:38] | Scofield sent her a message through the mail. | 对 |
[12:40] | 史柯菲传讯息给她 | |
[12:43] | A phone number that was disconnected. | 一个电话号码,不过是空号 |
[12:48] | You know, to be honest… | 老实说�K |
[12:50] | …I was expecting to brief the president. | 我以为我是来向总统呈报 |
[12:55] | Yeah, about that. | 好,关于这件事 |
[12:58] | Right now, as you can imagine, Caroline’s quite busy. | 你应该能理解 卡洛琳现在很忙 |
[13:02] | She’s always been busy. I’ve been working with her for 15 years. | 她一向都很忙 我在她身边工作15年了 |
[13:05] | Paul… | 保罗�K |
[13:07] | …she’s the president of the Unites states now. | 她现在是美国总统 |
[13:09] | Yes, Bill and I helped to put her there. | 对,是比尔和我帮她升官的 |
[13:11] | Well, if you’d like for her to remain in office… | 如果你希望她继续执政 |
[13:15] | …you’ll take my advice and just stay on the sidelines for now. | 我建议你现在开始行事低调 |
[13:19] | She needs to be completely insulated from anything regarding Lincoln Burrows. | 她现在不能和林克柏劳 牵扯上任何一丝关系 |
[13:27] | I wanna talk to her. | 我要见她 |
[13:31] | You report to me now, and only me. | 现在你只能向我一个人呈报 |
[13:34] | Don’t try and contact Caroline again without my approval… | 在我批准前不准联络卡洛琳 |
[13:37] | …and don’t show up here unannounced. | 你也不能说来就来 |
[13:43] | Finish the job you were given. Get Burrows. | 完成你的任务,找到柏劳 |
[13:47] | If you’re telling me the road to him leads through sara Tancredi, by all means… | 你说透过莎拉丹奎迪能找到他 就不计代价�K |
[13:51] | …pursue it. | 把他找出来吧 |
[13:52] | And once that’s been accomplished and this whole thing goes away… | 等你完成任务 人们淡忘这件事后 |
[13:56] | …we’ll go about transitioning you back into Caroline’s life. | 我们会再把你 调回卡洛琳的身边 |
[14:03] | Now, do you have anything else on sara? | 莎拉身上还有其他消息吗? |
[14:05] | The president has unwavering faith in you. | 总统对你坚信不移 |
[14:08] | She wants you to go through senate approval… | 她要你亲自眼见参议院 |
[14:10] | …with your eyes wide open. | 审核的过程 |
[14:12] | – So what are we up against? – Key allies in the House and senate… | 有谁对我们不利? 国会和参议院有关键同盟 |
[14:15] | …are Meyerhoff, Barnwell and sommerville. | 包括梅尔霍夫 邦威尔和桑莫维尔 |
[14:17] | – Counting on them to sway the middle. – Who’s the opposition? | -他们有可能会投靠我方 -有谁反对? |
[14:20] | Senators Blake and Killoren have openly vocalized… | 布雷克和克罗伦参议员 口头反对 |
[14:22] | …their opposition to you as VP. | 你当副总统 |
[14:24] | Any indication as to why? | 他们有提出原因吗? |
[14:27] | Political payback for the president’s vote on the energy bill last month. | 政治报复,因为总统 上个月同意能源法案 |
[14:30] | Took them by surprise and they don’t like surprises. | 他们很惊讶 而他们不喜欢出奇不意 |
[14:37] | – Dad. Lance, this is my father, Frank. – Pleasure to meet you, sir. | 爸�K兰斯 这位是我的父亲弗兰克 |
[14:40] | 很高兴认识你 | |
[14:42] | It’s nothing to lose sleep over. | 没什么好担心的 |
[14:44] | Frankly, the biggest issue we have to address… | 老实说,现在最严重的问题 |
[14:47] | …are the charges facing your daughter. | 只有令嫒可能面临的刑责 |
[14:49] | Governor, are you with me? | 州长,你有听到吗? |
[14:52] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[14:54] | (伍德园艺行) | |
[15:08] | Yo, just chill, dog. Listen… | 你安静点,好吗? |
[15:11] | …once we roll out, we bounce out of town, we’ll drop a dime and they’ll find you. | 等我完事,离开这里 我们会通报,就会有人来救你 |
[15:16] | Just be quiet. Just chill, man. | 安静点,老兄 |
[15:35] | Woody? | 伍德? |
[15:39] | Where you at? Woody? | 你在哪?伍德 |
[15:58] | I need sheriff Williams. | 我找威廉斯警长 |
[16:01] | Yeah, I’ll hold. | 好,我在线上等 |
[16:10] | Woody? | 伍德? |
[16:28] | Where’d you learn about electricity? | 你怎么会懂电工的事? |
[16:30] | I used to steal copper wiring from transformer boxes. | 我以前会从变电箱偷裸铜线 |
[16:33] | Then I’d sell them on the docks, make a few bucks. | 然后拿去码头卖掉,赚点小钱 |
[16:36] | You were in school, of course. | 你当时都在学校 |
[16:49] | I was just looking, pretty. What’s that old chestnut? | 我只是看看而已,帅哥 |
[16:52] | I can look at the menu, doesn’t mean I’m gonna eat. | 看看菜单不代表我会吃 |
[16:55] | We get in, we get the money, we get out. | 我们进去拿钱,之后就离开 |
[16:58] | – That’s it. – No, absolutely. | -仅此而已 -那当然 |
[17:11] | We’re good. | 成功了 |
[17:15] | Now, it’s just up to the kid. | 现在都要靠那小子了 |
[17:23] | – Did you get everything? – Yeah. Yeah, I got it. | -东西都拿了吗? -拿了�K |
[17:47] | – What? – Nothing. It’s cool. I handled it. | -怎么了? -没事,我解决了 |
[17:50] | – What? – Whoa. Okay. | -怎么了? -好啦,我说 |
[17:54] | Check it. This fool came in the shop. | 听好,有个家伙来店里 |
[17:57] | He was acting all shady, he got a bad vibe… | 他怪怪的,发现事态不对劲 |
[17:59] | …so he picked up his cellie phone, he started to make a call, so I popped him. | 然后他拿起手机打电话 所以我打了他 |
[18:03] | – What?! – I hit him with the shovel, man. | -什么? -我用铲子打他 |
[18:05] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道能怎么办 |
[18:07] | I tied him up and I put him in the back room with that other country hick. | 我把他绑起来 把他跟那乡巴佬关在一起 |
[18:11] | – Here we go. Here we go. – I came through, you gimp. | -你们看吧�K -至少我成功了,娘娘腔 |
[18:15] | – Who was he calling? – The sheriff. | -他打电话给谁? -警长 |
[18:18] | Man, I don’t know, dude. It just set off so quick. | 我不知道,老兄 事情发生得太快了 |
[18:22] | – Did the call go through? – Maybe, man. I don’t know. | -电话有打通吗? -也许,我不知道 |
[18:24] | Maybe? Did the call go through? | 也许?他有打通吗? |
[18:26] | Yes, l… No, I don’t know. I don’t know, man. | 有,不�K我也不知道 我不知道 |
[18:33] | Yo, but I got the gear. | 可是我把东西拿来了 |
[18:35] | We gotta move on this now. | 我们得快点行动 |
[18:38] | Yes? | 有事吗? |
[18:40] | Sorry to bother you, ma’am. Is your electricity out? | 抱歉打扰了,女士 你家有停电吗? |
[18:44] | Excuse me. I’m looking for a Harold Jenkins. | 不好意思,我要找哈洛杰金斯 |
[18:47] | Right here. | 我就是 |
[18:50] | Alexander Mahone, FBI. | 我是亚历山大曼宏 调查局 |
[18:51] | I’m staying 50 feet away from her at all times. | 我已经远离她50尺了 |
[18:54] | What the hell else does she want? | 她到底还想怎样? |
[18:56] | I’m not here about that. | 这不是我找你的原因 |
[18:59] | – What are you here for? – D.B. Cooper. | -那是什么事? -迪比库柏 |
[19:02] | People still wanna know about that guy? | 还有人在调查这家伙? |
[19:04] | Unbelievable. | 真难以置信 |
[19:06] | You worked the gas station in American Fork where he filled up. | 你在他去过的 美国福克加油站工作过 |
[19:09] | Yeah. Normal-Iooking guy. Barely said a word. | 对,他看起来很平常 几乎没有说话 |
[19:13] | There were some discrepancies in the statement you filed 30 years ago. | 你30年前做的笔录 内容有些不一致 |
[19:17] | In the report, it’s noted that you said he filled up at 7 a. M… | 你在笔录中指出 他在早上七点来加油 |
[19:21] | …but on another occasion, you said it was 7 p.m. | 之后你又说是晚上七点 |
[19:25] | – Which was it? – Both. | -哪一个才对? -都对 |
[19:29] | He gassed up twice? | 他来加油两次? |
[19:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:32] | Full tanks both times? | 两次都把油加满? |
[19:35] | Yeah. Why? | 对,怎么了? |
[19:38] | A systems what? | 系统什么? |
[19:41] | It’s a systems diagnostics test. | 系统诊断测试 |
[19:43] | Footage from our gopher cam picked up exactly… | 我们的查询系统已经找到 |
[19:45] | …where your line was corrupted. | 你的线路故障点 |
[19:47] | And who corrupted it? | 是谁弄坏的? |
[19:49] | – You guys? – Maybe. | -你们吗? -有可能 |
[19:52] | All I know is my supervisor called and said he wants me and my crew… | 我只知道我的上司要我 |
[19:55] | …to get over here and fix that problem double quick, double time. | 和组员过来这里 立即修复问题 |
[20:00] | – So you’re not with the electric company? – No, ma’am. | -所以你们不是电力公司的人? -不是,女士 |
[20:05] | Now, feel free to call your company. | 你尽管通知你的公司 |
[20:08] | But I tell you, all they’ll do is send over some tech. | 不过我告诉你 他们只会派技术人员来 |
[20:10] | Maybe tomorrow, if you’re lucky. | 幸运的话,明天才会来 |
[20:12] | And he’ll spend a whole day trying to find the problem… | 他会花一整天找出故障点 |
[20:15] | …and another day trying to fix it. | 再花一天修理 |
[20:18] | But we’re here right now. | 不过我们已经来了 |
[20:21] | And we’re ready to turn your juice back on. | 你可以马上回去打果汁 |
[20:24] | My juice? | 果汁? |
[20:26] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[20:30] | And… | 那么�K |
[20:32] | …that’s your crew? | 他们是你的组员? |
[20:40] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的,女士 |
[20:41] | Yeah, D.B. Cooper was driving a 1965 Chevy Nova. | 迪比库柏的车 是1965年的雪佛兰新星 |
[20:45] | There’s no record on file that Cooper even had a car. | 库柏没有持有车辆的纪录 |
[20:48] | But Charles Westmoreland did and the car registered to him… | 可是查理威莫兰有车子 他当时登记的车 |
[20:51] | …at the time was a 1965 Chevy Nova with a 16-gallon gas tank. | 是1965年的雪佛兰新星 油箱可装16加仑 |
[20:55] | Back then, a Chevy that size got approximately eight miles to the gallon. | 当时雪佛兰那样的车 一加仑约可跑八里 |
[20:58] | D.B. Stopped at the station in American Fork and gassed up once early that day… | 迪比库柏在美国福克加油站停下 早上先加一次油 |
[21:03] | …and then came back later that same night and gassed up again. | 同一天晚上又回来再加油 |
[21:06] | Now, why would a guy headed to Mexico, which is a straight shot south,,, | 一个要直接 往南到墨西哥的人 |
[21:10] | ,,, drive off the main road for an all-day detour? | 为何会花一整天偏离路线绕路? |
[21:12] | – The money. – Exactly. | -为了钱 -没错 |
[21:14] | Cooper, Westmoreland, jumped out of a plane with $5 million. | 库柏,就是威莫兰 带着五百万元跳机 |
[21:19] | But Westmoreland didn’t have the money on him when he was arrested. | 不过威莫兰 被逮捕时身上没有钱 |
[21:22] | He ditched it before he got caught. Give me that magic marker. | 他被捕前就把钱藏了起来 把麦克笔给我 |
[21:25] | From American Fork, he couldn’t have gone further… | 以美国福克为中心 他不可能去了 |
[21:28] | …than 64 miles in any direction. | 超过方圆64里的地区 |
[21:30] | I want everything you’ve got in that perimeter. | 去查这地区内所有的消息 |
[21:32] | Those cons are in one of these towns… | 这些逃犯就在其中一个小镇里 |
[21:34] | …and if there’s so much as a cat missing in one of them, I wanna know about it. | 就算是猫失踪的小事 也要通知我 |
[21:41] | The defective cable runs right beneath your garage. | 故障的线路正好通过你家车库下 |
[21:44] | We’re gonna have to dig up the floor to get to it. | 我们得挖开地板才能修理线路 |
[21:49] | Well, who’s gonna pay for this… | 谁会赔偿这些费用? |
[21:50] | …and what about the cleanup and the repair? | 还有清理和修理费怎么办? |
[21:53] | Well, the company will cover all costs. | 我们公司会负担所有费用 |
[21:56] | We’ll just dig a small trench. | 我们只会挖个小沟槽 |
[21:58] | Once we’re finished, we’ll re-lay the cement. It’ll look as good as new. | 完工后,我们会再铺上水泥 看起来跟新的一样 |
[22:02] | How long is it gonna take? | 要花多久时间? |
[22:04] | One way or another, we’ll be out of here today. | 无论如何,今天一定能完工 |
[22:07] | Really need to get started, ma’am. | 我们该快点开工了,女士 |
[22:11] | Wouldn’t want a pretty little thing like yourself sitting… | 我们不希望让你这种美人 |
[22:14] | …in the dark tonight, now, would we? | 今晚坐在黑暗中,对吧? |
[22:16] | Well, that depends on who I’m sitting with. | 那要看我旁边坐的是谁 |
[22:21] | Touche. | 说得对 |
[22:26] | Fine. It’s okay, y’all go ahead and do whatever y’all need to do. | 好吧,你们动工 做你们要做的事吧 |
[22:31] | Jeanette, the noise might be substantial. | 珍娜,施工的噪音不小 |
[22:33] | You might wanna take in that tennis game after all. | 你去打网球可能会好一点 |
[22:36] | Oh, no, it’s too hot for that now. | 不了�K现在打球太热了 |
[22:39] | Plus, I gotta keep an eye on you all and make sure you don’t steal anything. | 何况我要盯紧你们所有人 你们才不会偷东西 |
[22:44] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[22:50] | – How are you? – Good. | -你好吗? -很好 |
[22:55] | All right, where’s Tweener? | 好,中间人呢? |
[22:56] | He’s next door plugging in the extension cord. | 他在隔壁插延长线 |
[22:59] | – We’re gonna have to cut up the cement. – Yo, we gots company. | -我们得挖开水泥 -各位,有人来了 |
[23:09] | What’s up, snowflake? | 你好吗,小白脸? |
[23:16] | Well, as always, your timing is flawless. | 你还是一如往昔 时机抓得恰到好处 |
[23:20] | – I don’t follow. – Well, let me try to explain it to you. | -我不懂你的意思 -让我解释给你听 |
[23:23] | We’re trying to run something here… | 现在我们在试图施工 |
[23:25] | …and we can’t have people walking in off the street. | 不能让人随便进来 |
[23:29] | Oh, okay, so you want us to leave and then you can just mail us the check? | 是吗?你要我们离开 之后再寄支票给我们? |
[23:35] | Sucre, I know you trust me… | 苏克,你信任我的 |
[23:38] | …and you know I’ll cut you in on that money. | 你知道我会把钱分给你 |
[23:40] | But the two of you being here right now jeopardizes everything. | 可是现在你们俩会破坏一切 |
[23:45] | I’m not going nowhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[23:47] | I want my share of the money. | 我要我那一份钱 |
[23:49] | Wait a minute, hold on, man. Ain’t we did this dance before? | 等等,老兄 这情况也不是第一次了吧? |
[23:52] | You know, I say I want in, you say no… | 我说我要加入,你拒绝我 |
[23:56] | …then I threaten to tell somebody about what’s going on here. | 然后我威胁 要张扬你的勾当 |
[24:00] | And then you decide to play nice and then we’re one big happy family. | 接着你决定和平相处 我们就是和乐融融的一家人 |
[24:05] | Why don’t we just stop wasting time, all right? | 我们别浪费时间了,好吗? |
[24:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:22] | Damn, man, you still alive? | 天啊,你还活着? |
[24:26] | And kicking, homeboy. | 而且生龙活虎,小子 |
[24:28] | How’d you find us? | 你们怎么找到我们的? |
[24:30] | Man, if I can do rapid deployment of satellite communications… | 如果我可以替美军 做全球卫星 |
[24:33] | …for Uncle sam all over the world… | 通讯网路连线的话�K |
[24:36] | How are you guys doing? | 情况如何? |
[24:40] | Who are you? Who are they? | 你是谁?他们是谁? |
[24:42] | I had to call my supervisor. | 我打了通电话给上司 |
[24:45] | He sent them right over. This job is a top priority. | 他多派人过来 这件事要尽快完工 |
[24:48] | They want to get this done as quickly and as efficiently as possible. | 公司希望尽快 有效率地修复线路 |
[25:04] | Well, Jeanette, like I said, there’s a lot of work to do… | 珍娜,如我说过 我们有很多事要忙 |
[25:06] | …and it’s gonna be noisy. | 而且噪音会很大 |
[25:08] | Oh, drinks. I forgot to ask. | 我忘了问你们要喝什么 |
[25:11] | We’re good. Thanks. | 不用了,谢谢 |
[25:23] | Yo, man, this is not good. | 情况不妙 |
[25:25] | We got her up in our grill checking in on us all the time. | 她随时会闯进来查看我们 |
[25:29] | The boy is right. | 这小子说得对 |
[25:31] | And since I can’t dig, I’ll volunteer to keep her occupied. | 既然我不能挖,我自愿去缠住她 |
[25:38] | You don’t touch her. | 不准碰她 |
[25:39] | Who are you, sister Mary Francis? | 难道你是修女不成? |
[25:41] | I know how to play nice. | 我知道怎么讨好女人 |
[25:44] | I’ll be watching. | 我会盯着你的 |
[25:56] | (威斯康辛州,细得格罗夫) | |
[26:38] | Billy? Is that you? | 比利?是你吗? |
[26:49] | Billy, is that you? | 比利?是你吗? |
[26:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:04] | Thank you kindly. | 真是感谢你 |
[27:08] | Well, now, how did you get out of working? | 说吧,你怎么不用工作? |
[27:13] | Union rules. | 是工会的规定 |
[27:15] | One crew member always has to supervise. | 一定要有一名组员监督 |
[27:19] | I’ll check on them in a bit. | 我待会再去检查状况 |
[27:25] | Lemonade? | 柠檬汁? |
[27:34] | Little more ice? | 还要冰块吗? |
[27:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:44] | And I like mine with a little oomph. | 我喜欢添加一点�K活力 |
[27:47] | But since you’re on the clock… | 既然你现在正在工作 |
[27:50] | …I guess you can’t join me? | 你应该不能陪我喝吧? |
[27:57] | Just two fingers. | 加一点就好 |
[28:02] | All right. | 好 |
[28:23] | It’s been a while. | 好久没喝了 |
[28:24] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[28:31] | Whiskey always makes me feel irascible. | 威士忌总是让我感到�K暴戾 |
[28:37] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不懂那是什么意思 |
[28:41] | But I do like the sound of it. | 可是听起来很有趣 |
[28:49] | Are you wearing Angel perfume? | 你擦的香水是“天使”吗? |
[28:54] | I am. | 没错 |
[29:03] | That reminds you of an ex, I take it. | 我猜它让你想起前妻吧? |
[29:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:10] | Now, is that good memories… | 是好的回忆�K |
[29:13] | …or bad memories? | 还是坏的回忆? |
[29:18] | Both. | 都有 |
[29:30] | Did you talk to Maricruz? | 你有找到犸丽吗? |
[29:32] | I don’t wanna talk about her. | 我不想谈她的事 |
[29:35] | I gotta get some water or something. | 我得去喝杯水 |
[29:37] | Use the hose on the other side of the house. | 去房子另一边的水龙头喝水 |
[29:43] | Sucre… | 苏克�K |
[29:45] | …down the road, if you’re in trouble, Europeangoldfinch. Net. | 之后如果你遇到麻烦 上欧洲金翅网站 |
[29:53] | It’s what we can all use to communicate. | 我们可以上网联络 |
[29:55] | Post a note on the message board. | 到留言版留言 |
[29:59] | – What’s it called? – Europeangoldfinch. Net. | -网站叫什么? -欧洲金翅网站 |
[30:03] | That’s a bird, right? | 那是一种鸟,对吧? |
[30:11] | I got something. | 我挖到东西了 |
[30:20] | – It’s the silo’s foundation. – Hells, yeah. | -是地窖的地基 -太好了 |
[30:24] | Thank you, Charles. | 谢谢你,查理 |
[30:26] | We just need to find the edge and dig underneath it. | 我们只要找到边缘,然后往下挖 |
[30:31] | We’ll get the money, hit the back roads. | 找到钱后就上路 |
[30:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[30:41] | We got to stop in Tooele first and gas up our ride. | 我们得去先去图尔加油 |
[30:45] | I thought you already did that. | 你不是已经加了吗? |
[30:47] | Man, when the garden center thing happened, I just forgot, all right? | 园艺店的状况发生后 我就忘了,好吗? |
[30:52] | I want you to go back into town. | 我要你回镇上 |
[30:54] | I want you to gas up that car… | 我要你把车子的油加满 |
[30:56] | …because I’m not driving around with millions of dollars in the trunk. | 因为我不要带着上百万到处跑 |
[30:59] | – Do you understand? – Man, why do I got to do it? | -听懂了吗? -为何要我去? |
[31:01] | Okay. | -照做 -好啦 |
[31:05] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[31:16] | I better check in on our friend. | 我最好去看看我们的朋友 |
[31:22] | You got it all the time. | 你真会这一招 |
[31:24] | Miss Tinsel toes. | 扭来扭去的 |
[31:35] | Billy? | 比利? |
[31:39] | Billy? | 比利 |
[31:42] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[31:43] | I made you a sandwich. | 我帮你做了三明治 |
[31:45] | Peanut butter and jelly with the crusts cut off. | 花生酱加果酱,面包边切掉 |
[31:49] | Just like you like. | 照你喜欢的做 |
[31:56] | I’m so glad you came back. | 我真高兴你回来了 |
[31:59] | I don’t wanna say I told you so, but that was just not the girl for you. | 我不想在你的伤口上洒�Q 可是那个女孩真的不适合你 |
[32:10] | Where is that? | 那是哪里? |
[32:13] | Where’s what, sweetheart? | 你说哪里,甜心? |
[32:16] | That painting. | 那幅划 |
[32:18] | It’s Holland, where I grew up. You know that. | 那是荷兰,我的出身地,你知道的 |
[32:24] | – It’s beautiful. – Oh, there’s no place better. | -好漂亮 -那里最好了 |
[32:28] | It’s so peaceful… | 如此宁静�K |
[32:31] | …so protected from this crazy world. | 让人忘却这个喧扰的世界 |
[32:49] | – Operator, – Hello, operator. | -接线生 -接线生你好 |
[32:51] | There’s an intruder in my house. | 有人闯进我家里 |
[32:59] | Hello, ma’am? Ma’am, are you there? | 女士?你还在吗? |
[33:03] | Is anyone there? | 有人在吗? |
[33:08] | Heard you had some activity in Tooele today. | 听说图尔今天有些状况 |
[33:10] | A bit. Don’t see how it warrants a visit from the FBI. | 没错,不过没必要惊动调查局吧? |
[33:13] | A stolen car was dumped outside of town… | 一名在圣路易念书女子的车 |
[33:15] | …belonging to a woman from st. Louis. | 在镇外被发现 |
[33:18] | – Am I getting that right? – Yes, sir. | -我说得对吗? -没错 |
[33:20] | And then here, the owner’s girlfriend reports him missing… | 还有这里 店老板的女友通报他失踪 |
[33:23] | …and then his buddy comes by to check it out and he goes missing too. | 接着他的朋友过来找他 也跟着失踪 |
[33:28] | Woody and Chet have been known to drop everything… | 对,伍德和查特每次一有机会 |
[33:30] | …and go boar hunting when the opportunity arises. | 就会丢下一切跑去猎野猪 |
[33:33] | And they don’t tell their old ladies. | 他们也不会事先告诉母亲 |
[33:39] | Mr. Mahone, I’ll bet you my lunch money there’s nothing amiss around here. | 曼宏先生,我用午餐钱和你打赌 这里一切安好 |
[33:45] | His dad will be showing up soon with the keys and you can look for yourself. | 他父亲马上会把钥匙送来 到时你可以自己去看 |
[33:49] | Whoa, what are you doing? | 等等,你要做什么? |
[33:58] | Mr. Mahone. | 曼宏先生 |
[34:14] | They’re here. Those escaped convicts. They’re here in town. | 他们在这里 那些逃犯,他们在镇上 |
[34:49] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里? |
[34:51] | It’s the police, ma’am. You okay? | 我们是警察,女士 你没事吧? |
[34:55] | Yes. | 没事 |
[34:58] | – Can you tell me what happened? – There was this strange man. | -麻烦你告诉我们发生了什么事 -有一个怪男人 |
[35:02] | I made him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. | 我做了花生酱 加果酱的三明治给他 |
[35:06] | I thought he was Billy. | 我以为他是比利 |
[35:12] | And once the kids went to sleep, we’d take a bath. | 等孩子们上床睡觉,我们会一起洗澡 |
[35:18] | A long bath. | 慢慢地洗个澡 |
[35:20] | And afterwards, I’d just sit there and watch her do her routine. | 之后我会坐在那 看着她做保养的例行公事 |
[35:26] | She’d rub her lotion on, comb her hair… | 她会擦乳液,梳头发 |
[35:30] | …dress up in her nighttime fineries. | 再换上睡衣 |
[35:34] | Oh, you’re killing me. | 听得我心痒痒 |
[35:39] | She had this spot on her neck right here. | 她的脖子有个部份,就在这里 |
[35:45] | Gave her goose bumps every time. | 每次都会让她兴奋 |
[35:53] | And that perfume… | 还有香水味 |
[36:01] | My ex, he was an accountant. | 我的前夫是会计师 |
[36:07] | He was really buttoned up. | 他真的很拘谨 |
[36:10] | It was wham, bam, thank you, sam. | 每次房事都草草了事 |
[36:15] | Well, shame on him. | 他真是不应该 |
[36:20] | Why did it end with that lady you were talking about? | 你为何和那个女人分开? |
[36:31] | Just went our separate ways. | 我们分道扬镖罢了 |
[36:40] | Do you know what I think the best cure is for a broken heart? | 我心中最佳的心碎良药是什么 你知道吗? |
[36:47] | Do tell. | 快告诉我 |
[36:50] | Get back on the bike. | 回到单车上 |
[36:54] | Whatever bike it is. | 什么样的单车不重要 |
[37:00] | Amen to that. | 说得太好了 |
[37:03] | Speaking of… | 聊到这里 |
[37:07] | …could you do something for me? | 帮我个忙好吗? |
[37:11] | I’m certain of it. | 当然好 |
[37:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:20] | Only, you have to be very discreet. | 不过你要非常慎重 |
[37:25] | They don’t come any discreeter. | 不会比我更慎重了 |
[37:28] | You know that big guy? | 你知道那个高大的家伙? |
[37:31] | The strong guy that doesn’t speak much? | 那个魁梧、话不多的家伙? |
[37:36] | Would you go in there… | 你可以帮我问他 |
[37:38] | …and ask him if he would like to have a drink with me… | 愿意和我去喝一杯吗? |
[37:41] | …after he punches out? | 就是下班后 |
[37:44] | Please. | 拜托你了 |
[37:47] | You’ve just been playing me this whole time, haven’t you? | 你刚刚一直在耍我对吧? |
[37:50] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[37:53] | Don’t be like that. | 别这么想 |
[37:55] | Would you just go in and ask your friend? | 帮我问你的朋友好吗? |
[37:58] | Please. | 拜托 |
[38:09] | (伊利诺州,芝加哥) | |
[38:21] | – Hey, Dad. – Sara, I’ve been trying to reach you. | -爸 -莎拉,我一直在找你 |
[38:23] | Uh, yeah, I’ve been meeting with my defense attorneys all day. | 我今天一直和 我的辩护律师在一起 |
[38:27] | – You in Washington? – Yeah, I’m coming back… | -你在华盛顿吗? -对,但我会 |
[38:29] | …on the next flight. | 搭下班飞机回去 |
[38:31] | – I thought you’re gonna be there for a while. – No, plan’s changed. | -你不是要待一阵子吗? -不,行程变了 |
[38:34] | Sara, you remember that guy that I met with you in your apartment? | 莎拉,记得我去找你时 和你在一起的那个男人吗? |
[38:38] | I want you to stay away from him. | 我要你离他远一点 |
[38:40] | Who, Lance from my group? | 你是说戒毒会的兰斯? |
[38:42] | Yeah, yeah, that’s him. He is not who he says he is. | 对,就是他 他的身份是假的 |
[38:45] | I found out some other things too, | 我还发现了其他事 |
[38:47] | – What are you talking about? – You were right, | -你在说什么? -你是对的 |
[38:51] | – Sara? – I gotta go. | -莎拉? -我得挂电话了 |
[39:03] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对,没错 |
[39:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:11] | – Yo. – Just one second, sir. | -你好 -马上好,先生 |
[39:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:18] | – Can I help you? – Just put 40 on three. | -有事能效劳吗? -三号加四十元 |
[39:20] | I’m sorry, what pump was that? | 抱歉,你说几号机? |
[39:23] | – Three. – That one’s been sticking. | -三号 -那台塞住了 |
[39:25] | – Okay. Then, I’ll move the car. – No. No, don’t trouble yourself. | -那我把车移一下 -不,不用麻烦 |
[39:28] | I’ll have the mechanic come out and pump it for you. | 我请技工出来帮你加油 |
[39:31] | I’ve got a customer waiting on three. | 三号机有顾客 |
[39:33] | – All right, I’ll be right there. – I’m in a hurry, all right? | -好,马上来 -听着,我在赶时间 |
[39:36] | Oh, he’ll be right out. Just one second. | 他马上就会出来 |
[40:44] | Put your hands behind your head and drop to your knees. | 双手抱头,跪下 |
[40:48] | – Oh, God. – Drop! | -天啊 -跪下 |
[40:53] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[40:57] | What? What? | 什么�K? |
[41:01] | Where are they? | 其他人在哪里? |
[41:07] | Hey, man, one hand or not, I think hillbilly needs to be up in here digging. | 不管他是否只有一只手 我认为乡巴佬也该帮忙挖 |
[41:11] | What you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[41:21] | Good man. | 好 |
[41:43] | What the hell are you doing up here? | 你跑上来干嘛? |
[41:45] | I’m sorry, Jeanette. | 很抱歉,珍娜 |
[41:47] | I just didn’t see you downstairs. I heard something. | 我在楼下没见到你,又听到怪声 |
[41:50] | – I apologize for barging in. – Don’t bother. | -很抱歉我闯进来 -别费心了 |
[41:52] | She’s got the hots for the big strong one. | 她喜欢的是身材魁梧的家伙 |
[41:55] | I’m sorry, Jeanette. We’re gonna get back to work now. | 抱歉,珍娜 我们要回去工作了 |
[41:58] | No, I think y’all are done. | 不,我认为你们完工了 |
[41:59] | And I think y’all need to leave now. | 我认为你们该走了 |
[42:03] | We’re almost finished. | 我们快修好了 |
[42:04] | No, I think you are finished, okay? And I want you to leave my house now. | 不,我认为已经修好了 我要你们现在离开我的房子 |
[42:15] | Sucre, check it out. | 苏克,去看看 |
[42:29] | Cop. | 警察 |
[42:34] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢老天 |
[42:42] | – Where you going? – T-Bag, let her go! | -你要上哪去? -茶包,放开她! |
[42:44] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[42:46] | She’s our only way out of this, pretty. | 她是我们解套的唯一救星,帅哥 |
[42:51] | Don’t say a word, you old whore, or I’m gonna cut your throat out. | 不准发出声音,你这老女人 否则我割断你的喉咙 |