时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – I got nothing against you, kid. – What are you doing? | -我对你没有成见 -你要做什么? |
[00:05] | But they do. | 但他们有 |
[00:10] | Your pal Manche told me all about your little treasure hunt… | 你的朋友曼杰告诉我们 |
[00:13] | …for Westmoreland’s stash. We’re going to Utah. | 你要去挖威莫兰藏的宝藏 我们要去犹他州�� |
[00:16] | – Fooled you. – Put your hands behind your back. | -骗到你了 -把双手放到背后 |
[00:20] | – Make yourself at home. – Sure. | -别拘束 -当然 |
[00:26] | Your father got a call from the White House. They withdrew his nomination. | 白宫打电话给你父亲 撤销了他的提名 |
[00:30] | According to them, his confirmation was a problem, | 他们说批准过程有困难 |
[00:32] | My father’s not a suicidal man. | 我父亲没有自杀倾向 |
[00:35] | Governor Tancredi, not part of our plan, | 丹奎迪州长 他不在我们的计划之中 |
[00:37] | Anyone who knows anything has to be dealt with, | 任何知道一点风声的人 都要处理掉 |
[00:39] | If someone is a liability, they go, Tancredi was a liability, | 要是有人造成威胁,就得死 丹奎迪已经造成威胁 |
[00:42] | – so is his daughter. – Wait, what? | -他的女儿也是 -等等,你说什么? |
[00:47] | Burrows is scheduled to be released,,, | 柏劳预计明天早上 |
[00:49] | ,,, from the clifton detention center in Kingman, Arizona tomorrow morning, | 于京曼的克利普顿拘留所出狱 |
[00:52] | L.J.’s out there. I’m gonna get him. | 罗杰出狱了,我要去找他 |
[00:56] | Take care. | 保重 |
[00:59] | Charles Westmoreland, God bless you and your wrinkled old sack. | 查理威莫兰,愿上帝保佑你 还有你的老旧麻袋 |
[01:05] | – It’s all here. – Where’s sucre? | -钱都在这里 -苏克在哪里? |
[01:08] | Drop the pack. No one’s going anywhere. | 放下袋子,你们休想离开 |
[01:23] | What the hell are you doing, man? | 你想做什么? |
[01:25] | – Sucre, whatever it is you want… – I want the money. | -苏克,不管你想要什么�K -我要钱 |
[01:28] | – All of it. – What? Are you robbing us? | -全部都要 -什么?你要抢我们的钱? |
[01:31] | The money was never yours to begin with. This is about business. | 钱本来就不是你们的 这只是交易 |
[01:34] | Five million dollars worth of business. | 五百万的交易 |
[01:37] | So this is how it’s gonna go down, huh? | 你真的要这么做? |
[01:40] | After everything? | 在这么多事情之后? |
[01:44] | Once a thief, always a thief. | 作贼一次,作贼一世 |
[01:45] | You just figuring that out? | 你现在才想通? |
[01:48] | The backpack. | 背包给我 |
[01:51] | Now! | 快点 |
[01:56] | Don’t do this, buddy. | 不要这么做,伙伴 |
[01:59] | Yo, take a look around you, papi. | 你自己瞧瞧四周 |
[02:01] | There’s three of us. There’s one of you. | 我们有三个人,你只有自己 |
[02:03] | You are outnumbered, man, and we will come after you. | 你一个人寡不敌众 我们会去找你算帐 |
[02:06] | – It’ll be the last thing you do. – What, are you gonna shoot all of us? | -你不会的 -你要开枪杀死我们三个? |
[02:09] | Probably not. | 也许不会 |
[02:14] | But I will get two. | 但我会杀两个人 |
[02:16] | Now, which two is it gonna be? | 会是哪两个人呢? |
[02:23] | That’s what I thought. Adios, amigos. | 我就知道,再会了,朋友们 |
[02:34] | I don’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[02:36] | We have come all this way and done all of this work, man. | 我们越狱、费尽心血 |
[02:40] | Thought you was compadres, Tattoo? | 你还当他是朋友吗,刺青小子? |
[02:45] | So look, what are we gonna do now, man? | 老兄,那现在怎么办? |
[02:47] | Police are gonna be here any second. | 警察马上就会出现 |
[02:49] | Ain’t no way I’m letting that dunderpate ride off with 5…! | 我绝对不可能 让那个蠢蛋抢走五百万 |
[02:53] | It’s your choice. | 你们决定吧 |
[03:02] | It’s all right. | 不要怕 |
[03:10] | All right, I’m gonna give you this… | 好,我要把刀子给你 |
[03:12] | …and you should be able to cut yourself free in about an hour. | 一小时内 你应该就能把绳子割断 |
[03:19] | – Yo, so, what’s the plan? – Well, you can do what you want. | -你有何打算? -你要做什么随便你 |
[03:22] | I let that psychopath T-Bag loose once. | 我让茶包那疯子逃走一次 |
[03:25] | I’m not gonna do it again. | 这次我绝不让他走 |
[03:27] | Make a nice little present for the police when they get here. | 等警察来就会发现这个惊喜 |
[03:35] | Where is he? | 他跑去哪了? |
[03:43] | I don’t know, man. Look, I gotta… I gotta go, all right? | 我不知道,老兄�K 真是的,我得走了 |
[03:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[04:00] | They’re gonna get you. | 你一定会被抓到的 |
[04:19] | Ms. Tancredi. Oh, I didn’t mean to startle you. | 丹奎迪小姐,抱歉吓到你了 |
[04:21] | – What are you doing in my house? – No need to be frightened. | -你怎么会在我家里? -不要怕 |
[04:24] | I used to work with your father. | 我曾和令尊共事过 |
[04:29] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[04:39] | My father didn’t commit suicide. | 我父亲没有自杀 |
[04:45] | – What are you doing? – Making sure it doesn’t look like I did. | -你在做什么? -让别人知道我没有自杀 |
[04:48] | People ask questions if the day the governor kills himself… | 州长自杀当天,女儿经过挣扎而死 |
[04:51] | …his daughter is found dead in what looks like a struggle. | 世人就会开始起疑心 |
[04:56] | Well, then… | 好吧�K |
[04:59] | …what if they don’t find her? | 如果你失踪了呢? |
[05:01] | In an apparent attempt to avoid jail time… | 看来为了逃避牢狱之灾 |
[05:04] | …the governor’s daughter skips bail and disappears. | 州长女儿在保释期间逃走 |
[05:09] | We’re talking about your last minutes, Ms. Tancredi. | 我们谈的是你的死法,丹奎迪小姐 |
[05:11] | – Please don’t do this. – That stuff on the table is premium. | -请不要杀我 -桌上的吗啡可真是高级 |
[05:14] | Grade A. | A级品 |
[05:16] | Do yourself a favor: Go out on a high. | 为你自己着想好,去吸点再死吧 |
[05:18] | Look, look, I’m begging you here. | 听着,我求你 |
[05:20] | One last ride. | 快乐地死去吧 |
[05:25] | God! | 天啊 |
[06:24] | “Adios, amigos,” huh? | “再会了,朋友们”? |
[06:30] | What? Too much? | 怎么?太夸张了吗? |
[06:33] | You were great. | 你的演技真棒 |
[06:39] | – This thing is freaking heavy, dude. – It won’t be after we split it up. | -背包重死了,老兄 -分钱之后就不重了 |
[06:43] | Three ways: Me, you and Linc. | 分三份,你、我和林克 |
[06:46] | Four. We gotta send a share to Charles’ daughter. | 四份,还得分一份 给查理的女儿 |
[06:49] | With her father’s love, just like I promised. | 这是她父亲的爱,我答应过的 |
[06:52] | What about C-Note? | 百元钞票怎么办? |
[06:53] | – Feel bad about the whole thing. – No way to know if we could trust him. | -我有点内疚 -我们不知能否信任他 |
[06:57] | Once we get to Panama, we’ll send something to his family. | 等我们到巴拿马 再寄钱给他的家人 |
[06:59] | Make sure he’s taken care of. | 让他有个照应 |
[07:02] | Five million dollars. | 五百万美金 |
[07:04] | I can’t believe I’m gonna… | 我真不敢相信�K |
[07:09] | Where the hell’s the money? | 钱在哪里? |
[07:14] | Where the hell is the money? | 钱在哪里? |
[07:44] | The backpack. | 背包给我 |
[07:45] | Now! | 快点 |
[07:58] | (物主求售) | |
[08:34] | 片名:越狱风云 | |
[08:40] | 剧名:一步错步步错 | |
[08:44] | (亚利桑那州,京曼) | |
[08:49] | Here you go. Watch your head. | 到了,小心头不要撞到 |
[08:55] | Mr. Burrows, merry Christmas from the state. | 柏劳先生 州政府送你的圣诞礼物 |
[09:00] | Here’s a list of options available to you. Places to stay… | 这是可供你选择的清单 落脚的地方 |
[09:04] | …businesses that are more open to hiring men out of the correctional system. | 愿意聘请有前科者的商家 |
[09:20] | Any questions you might have about your immediate future? | 你有关于自己 近期未来的问题吗? |
[09:23] | No. | 没有 |
[09:30] | Well, the number on there is toll-free. | 上面这个是免付费电话 |
[09:32] | If you encounter any problems, you can call that 24/7. | 如果遇到问题,全天都可以打 |
[09:34] | – Thanks. – Wait a second, listen. You know what? | -谢谢 -听着,这样好了 |
[09:37] | Why don’t you tell me where you need to go… | 不如你告诉我你要去哪里 |
[09:40] | …and I’ll make sure you get there. | 我带你过去 |
[09:46] | – You know what? I think I’ll be all right. – You sure? | -我不会有事的 -你确定? |
[09:48] | Yeah, thank you. | 对,谢谢 |
[10:00] | Kid didn’t bite. | 小孩没上钩 |
[10:02] | – He’s on foot. – All right, | -他徒步走了 -好 |
[10:04] | Have your men follow him. Remember, it’s the father we want. | 叫你的人跟踪他 记住,我们要的是他父亲 |
[10:10] | We can’t go back. | 我们不能回去 |
[10:11] | You said it: Without the money, we’re screwed. | 你自己说过,没钱就死定了 |
[10:14] | – We can’t… – Just let me think. | -我们不能�K -让我思考 |
[10:16] | – Maybe there’s… – Just let me think. | -也许�K -让我想想�K |
[10:18] | Maybe it’s still back at the house. | 也许钱还留在房子里 |
[10:20] | The money’s not back at the house unless T-Bag is. | 除非茶包在里面 否则钱不会在房子里 |
[10:25] | He must’ve switched the packs. | 他一定把背包调包了 |
[10:27] | What…? What do we do…? What do we do now? | 那�K现在我们怎么办? |
[10:31] | We still got the 5 grand we took when we pocketed the money. | 装钱的时候 我们留了五千块在身上 |
[10:35] | It’s not gonna be 5 million… | 虽然不是五百万 |
[10:37] | …but it might be enough to get us where we’re going. | 但也许可以让我们抵达目的地 |
[10:40] | All units be advised, escaped convicts from Fox River,,, | 各小队注意,确定发现 |
[10:43] | ,,, have been positively ID’d at 1131 Monterey Lane, | 福克斯河越狱逃犯 地点在蒙特雷路1131号 |
[10:47] | We have dogs being dispatched to the location, | 已派警犬至该地点 |
[10:49] | I want every road in or out of town blocked off, | 我要封锁 镇上所有的出入通道 |
[10:51] | I don’t care if it’s on wheels, rails or hooves. I want it stopped and searched. | 无论各种交通工具 全都要拦下来搜查 |
[10:58] | You said we would have a head start. | 你不是说时间很充裕吗? |
[10:59] | It was the gunshot, buddy. One of the neighbors must’ve heard. | 是枪声,伙伴 一定是有邻居听到了 |
[11:03] | – How fast can that thing go? – I don’t know. | -机车能跑多快? -我不知道 |
[11:05] | Both of us, it could probably, I don’t know… | 坐两个人可能�K 我也不清楚 |
[11:11] | We’re never gonna get out of here on the roads. | 我们不可能利用道路逃出去 |
[11:14] | We need to find another way. | 得找其他出路 |
[11:18] | (FBI分局 伊利诺州芝加哥) | |
[11:21] | He’s in your office. | 他在你的办公室 |
[11:25] | Can’t believe they’re calling me back. My escapees are out there. | 现在逃犯还在逃亡中 竟然把我叫回局里 |
[11:28] | – I wanna know who this guy is. – Said his name was sullins. | -我要知道这家伙是谁 -他说他姓索伦斯 |
[11:33] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的家伙 |
[11:35] | Let me know if anything breaks on the convicts. | 逃犯有新消息马上通知我 |
[11:42] | – Alex, thanks for coming in. – Wanna tell me why Internal Affairs… | -亚历,感谢你回来一趟 -告诉我,我在外进行 |
[11:45] | …is pulling me out in the middle of a manhunt? | 逮捕行动时 风纪部为何要把我叫回来? |
[11:47] | It’s been a while since we’ve had a sit-down, hasn’t it? | 我们很久没有坐下聊聊了,对吧? |
[11:50] | – Not since shales escape, right? – Yeah. What’s going on, Richard? | -自从席尔斯越狱后,对吧? -有问题吗,理查? |
[11:53] | Well, that’s precisely what I’m here to find out. | 这就是我来调查的原因 |
[12:00] | You’re not getting out of here until I do. | 我查清楚前,你哪里都不能去 |
[12:06] | (怀俄明州,来曼) | |
[12:10] | Oh, my God, civilization. | 你瞧瞧,有人烟 |
[12:20] | Jenny, how about another round over here? | 珍妮,再来一杯吧 |
[12:26] | What can I get for you, boys? | 你们要喝点什么? |
[12:29] | You tell me. | 你说呢? |
[12:31] | Two waters, then. | 就两杯水吧 |
[12:33] | And the use of your phone, if you’d be so kind. | 还有帮帮忙,借电话给我们 |
[12:36] | Don’t worry, it’s a local call. | 别担心,是市内电话 |
[12:42] | First thing I do we get home? | 我回家第一件事要做什么? |
[12:43] | – Clean underwear. – Then what? | -换干净内裤 -然后呢? |
[12:46] | Guess I’ll go back to that liquor store and beg for my job back. | 回去那家酒品店 求老板让我回去工作 |
[12:54] | We had it. We were so close. | 我们差一点就到手了 |
[12:57] | I can still taste that money right there in the back of my throat. | 我还可以闻到大笔钞票的香味 |
[13:00] | Well, nothing that a couple of Keystones, a Hungry-Man salisbury steak dinner… | 只要喝几罐啤酒 再吃冷冻牛排大餐 |
[13:05] | …and a night in front of the TV won’t take care of. | 晚上看看电视 就会忘记这件事了 |
[13:10] | Hey, Ma. It’s Brad. | 妈,是我布拉德 |
[13:14] | Hey, listen, me and Roy, we ran into some car trouble… | 是这样的,罗伊和我的车抛锚了 |
[13:17] | …and we’re wondering if you can pick us up. | 你是不是可以来载我们? |
[13:21] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:23] | What the hell town is this? | 这里是什么地方? |
[13:24] | – Thought you said this was a local call. – Hey, Bradley, check this out. | -你不是说是市内电话吗? -布拉德,你看 |
[13:28] | Just a minute, Ma. | 稍等一下,妈 |
[13:29] | These individuals were reportedly the prisoners who escaped,,, | 这些人据说是几天前 |
[13:33] | ,,, from the Fox River Penitentiary in Illinois just a couple of days ago, | 从伊利诺州福克斯河州立监狱中 越狱的逃犯 |
[13:37] | What were they doing all the way out here in Tooele, Utah? | 他们怎么会跑到 犹他州的图尔? |
[13:40] | Well, Jeanette Owens, whose garage they dug up, has her own theory, | 珍娜欧文斯的车库被他们挖开 而她自有一套想法 |
[13:44] | They pretended that they were some kind of workers,,, | 他们假扮成电力公司的工人 |
[13:48] | ,,, from the power company and that they had made a mistake,,, | 说他们施工出了错 |
[13:52] | ,,, that they would have to do some digging, | 所以要开挖一下 |
[13:54] | Investigators just,,,, | 警方正开始�K |
[13:56] | Hey, Ma, on second thought, can you wire us some extra scratch? | 妈,这样好了 你可以汇钱给我们吗? |
[14:00] | Turns out we’re not done yet. | 我们还有事没办完 |
[14:18] | Hello. | 哈�� |
[14:20] | – Bruce, I need your help, – sara? | -布鲁斯,我需要你帮忙 -莎拉? |
[14:22] | Bruce, my father didn’t commit suicide, okay? | 布鲁斯,我父亲没有自杀 好吗? |
[14:24] | – Okay, just calm down. Where are you? – He was looking into the Burrows case, | -你先冷静,你在哪里? -他去调查柏劳案 |
[14:28] | He found something that they didn’t want him to know. | 我认为他发现了不可告人的秘密 |
[14:31] | Now I think that they think that I know it too. | 现在他们以为我也知道秘密 |
[14:33] | I want you to listen to me. I’m gonna send someone to pick you up. | 好,听我说 我会派人去接你 |
[14:36] | I’ll bring you back here, we’ll sort all of this out, I promise. | 我把你接回来这里 把事情解决,我保证 |
[14:39] | Just tell me where you are, | 告诉我你在哪里 |
[14:42] | I don’t know. I’m at a payphone. | 我不知道,我在打公共电话 |
[14:45] | – Third and Harper. – You have your cell if I need to reach you? | -第三街和哈坡路口 -你的手机有带在身上吗? |
[14:48] | I do, but I thought it would be tapped. | 有,但是可能会被监听 |
[14:50] | – I don’t know. – Someone’s on their way. | -我不清楚 -我马上派人去 |
[14:52] | Just stay right where you are. | 不要离开 |
[14:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:07] | – I’ll give you 80 bucks for them. – Come on, man, they’re worth… | -这些值80美金 -拜托,它们�K |
[15:10] | Worth a lot more to the person they actually belong to. | 它们对物主而言比较值钱 |
[15:13] | These are ladies clubs, doctor. | 这是女用球杆,老兄 |
[15:16] | I’m guessing they’re hotter than a monkey’s jockstrap. | 它们大概比猴子的护档热门 |
[15:19] | Eighty bucks. | 80美金 |
[15:24] | Throw in the cooler and you got a deal. | 加上冷藏箱我就愿意成交 |
[15:32] | – We gotta lose the bike. – No way. | -我们得把机车丢掉 -办不到 |
[15:35] | Roads are sealed. It’s the only way we’ll make it out. | 道路封锁了,这是唯一的出路 |
[15:37] | I can’t. I promised Petey… | 不行,我答应彼提�K |
[15:39] | We’re not getting that thing across the river… | 我们没办法带机车过河 |
[15:41] | …and every minute we spend trying is a minute we don’t have, okay? | 而我们现在 一丝时间都不能浪费,好吗? |
[15:44] | I’m sorry, but we gotta move. | 抱歉,我们得出发了 |
[15:58] | I heard about these kind of places. They got leeches, you know? | 我听说这种河流 里面有水蛭,你知道吗? |
[16:02] | I’ll take the leeches in here over the handcuffs back there. | 我宁愿遇到水蛭 也不愿被铐上手铐 |
[16:06] | I don’t know, papi. | 我可不确定,老哥 |
[16:07] | It depends where the leech leeches, you know…? | 重点是水蛭吸的部位,你懂吗? |
[16:10] | Stop kidding around. | 别闹了 |
[16:25] | – You all right, buddy? – I can’t… I can’t move. | -你没事吧? -我�K身体不能动 |
[16:29] | You feel like you broke anything? | 你觉得有摔断什么吗? |
[16:31] | No, I don’t think so. | 不,应该没有 |
[16:32] | Can you get it…? Can you get it off of me? | 你能把树干移开吗? |
[16:34] | I’ll try. | 我试试看 |
[16:42] | This thing’s not going anywhere. | 我推不动树干 |
[16:44] | I’m gonna check your foot. | 我去检查你的脚 |
[17:02] | I’m sorry, buddy. It’s stuck. | 抱歉,你被卡住了 |
[17:46] | – I need you to call 911. – Okay. | -请叫救护车 -好 |
[17:48] | Take a deep breath for me. | 深呼吸 |
[17:52] | Okay, Kelli, my name is sara. I’m a doctor. You’re gonna be okay. | 凯莉,我是莎拉 我是个医生,你不会有事的 |
[17:55] | Can you hear me? You’re gonna be all right. | 听得到吗?你不会有事的 |
[17:57] | I just need you to take some deep breaths and I need you to hang in there for me. | 深呼吸,为我撑下去好吗? |
[18:01] | Okay… Kelli? | 好�K凯莉? |
[18:05] | Kelli? | 凯莉? |
[18:15] | It’s gonna be okay, right? | 我不会有事,对吧? |
[18:17] | I mean, if you can get eight people out of prison… | 你要是可以让八个人越狱 |
[18:20] | …you can get my Puerto Rican ass out of this, right? | 救一个波多黎哥佬 应该不成问题吧? |
[18:25] | Can’t you? | 对吧? |
[18:39] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[18:53] | Did you hear that? | 你有听到吗? |
[18:55] | I know that sound. | 我听过这声音 |
[18:57] | There’s a dam upriver. | 上游有个水库 |
[19:02] | It’s a signal. | 那是个讯号 |
[19:04] | It means they’re opening the locks. | 代表闸门即将打开 |
[19:06] | That means the water level’s gonna rise. | 所以水位即将上升 |
[19:08] | When it does, the log will just float right off. | 到时树干就会漂起来 |
[19:11] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[19:12] | K-23, canine units at the scene have multiple scents,,, | K23,警犬发现多人气味 |
[19:16] | …and are spreading out into the field. | 气味扩散到各处 |
[19:17] | These guys can’t have gotten far. | 逃犯应该就在附近 |
[19:21] | There were six cons back at that house. | 房子里有六名逃犯 |
[19:24] | They’ll be tracking us in every direction. | 他们会从各处追踪我们 |
[19:26] | It’ll take them hours to make it over this far and by that time, the water level will rise. | 得花上几小时才会赶到这里 到时水位已经上升 |
[19:30] | – And we’ll be long gone. – Are you sure? | -我们早就逃之夭夭了 -你确定? |
[19:35] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 对,我确定 |
[19:38] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[19:41] | Ask any of the 20 cops there. | 现场20名警察都知道 |
[19:43] | John Abruzzi was armed. John Abruzzi drew his weapon. | 约翰亚布兹有武器,他打算开枪 |
[19:45] | He never should have been allowed to get that far. | 他不应该有机会 打算开枪的 |
[19:48] | Let’s be clear. If you knew how things needed to be handled on a manhunt… | 我把话讲清楚 如果你懂得如何办逮捕行动 |
[19:52] | …you’d be out there running one instead of hamstringing the men that are. | 你现在应该已在办案 而不是只能阻扰办正事的人 |
[19:56] | The FBI’s primary objective in investigating fugitive matters… | 调查局侦办逃犯的主要目标 |
[19:59] | …is to effect the swift location and capture of the fugitives. | 在于快速找到并逮捕逃犯 |
[20:03] | You have two dead bodies, Alex. | 你只有两具尸体,亚历 |
[20:05] | I’ve got two dead felons, Richard. | 这两人是重刑犯,理查 |
[20:07] | Maybe that doesn’t play well from a public-relations standpoint… | 也许会让公关方面很难堪 |
[20:10] | …but from a public-safety standpoint, Abruzzi and Apolskis were by the book. | 但从公共安全来说,对亚布兹 和阿普斯基的措施完全合法 |
[20:14] | The shooting of an unarmed kid at point-blank range is by the book? | 近距离射杀 手无寸铁的小孩算合法? |
[20:18] | Come on. | 少来了 |
[20:21] | Incident report, David “Tweener” Apolskis. | 根据报告 大卫阿普斯基,绰号中间人 |
[20:24] | You know, I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[20:26] | – Was he cuffed during transport? – Yeah. | -护送时他有铐上手铐吗? -有 |
[20:28] | It says in here he somehow managed to grab your primary weapon. | 报告指出他不知如何 抢走了你主要的枪 |
[20:32] | – You carry that in a shoulder holster? – Hip. | -你用肩上的枪套吗? -臀部的 |
[20:34] | – Left, right? Right, left? – Left. | -左边或右边? -左边 |
[20:37] | Left. | 左边 |
[20:40] | I’m sorry. I get confused sometimes. | 抱歉,有时我脑袋不清楚 |
[20:43] | So just so I’ve got this right… | 让我确认一下来龙去脉 |
[20:46] | …you were driving along alone with a cuffed prisoner… | 你独自开车 载着上手铐的犯人 |
[20:50] | …and somehow he reaches forward across your chest… | 不知如何 他把手伸到你胸前 |
[20:53] | …grabs your weapon. | 抢走你的枪 |
[20:56] | It’s too bad you didn’t react that quickly with Apolskis. | 阿普斯基夺枪时 你反应没这么快,真可惜 |
[21:00] | Maybe he’d still be alive. | 说不定他就不会死了 |
[21:41] | (有个计划可导正一切) | |
[21:45] | What does origami have to do with any of this? | 一只纸鹤和这件事有何关联? |
[21:47] | Michael scofield sent it to her. | 麦可史柯菲寄给她的 |
[21:50] | And since your brilliant plan to eliminate… | 既然你铲除莎拉丹奎迪的 |
[21:52] | …sara Tancredi from the equation failed completely… | 妙计完全失败了�K |
[21:54] | – I wouldn’t say it failed completely. – There’s a dead woman in a phone booth. | -我不认为彻底失败 -电话亭旁死了一个女人 |
[22:00] | A civilian. | 一个老百姓 |
[22:02] | A certain number of bodies you can sweep under the rug. | 一定数量的尸体 可以藏到地毯下 |
[22:05] | The president’s rug is getting so full you can barely stand on it. | 总统地毯下的尸体 多到让人站不稳 |
[22:09] | So, what do you suggest we should do? | 那么你有何建议? |
[22:13] | – Ever go fishing, Bill? – Just make your point. | -你去钓过鱼吗? -说重点 |
[22:16] | There’s two ways to catch a fish. | 钓鱼有两种方式 |
[22:17] | You cast out a big net and hope you get what you’re looking for. | 洒下大网,希望抓到想要的鱼 |
[22:21] | Or you choose the right bait and guarantee that you do. | 或是选对鱼饵,保证钓到想要的鱼 |
[22:25] | It’s a simple strategy, it plays across the board. | 这个策略简单,到处都适用 |
[22:27] | L.J. Will lead us to Burrows. Sara will lead us to scofield. | 利用罗杰找到柏劳 用莎拉找到史柯菲 |
[22:31] | How do you intend to follow sara when the only lead you’ve got is an origami bird… | 你要如何跟踪莎拉? 你现在手头上只有一只纸鹤 |
[22:35] | …with an out-of-service phone number? | 还有停用的电话号码 |
[22:38] | Maybe it’s not a phone number. | 也许它不是电话号码 |
[22:57] | – What do you have? – Junior’s on the move… | -有何消息? -儿子已经出狱 |
[22:59] | …and still no sign of Burrows. | 还是没有柏劳的踪影 |
[23:00] | Sir, the guy’s in hiding. Maybe he doesn’t even know his kid’s out. | 长官,那家伙躲起来了 也许根本不知道儿子出狱了 |
[23:04] | The cop that was held hostage in Utah has Burrows splitting off… | 犹他州被挟持的警察说 柏劳丢下其他人离开时 |
[23:07] | …from the rest of the group just after word of L.J.’s release hit the wires. | 时间刚好是在罗杰柏劳 被释放的消息曝光后 |
[23:11] | He knows, | 他绝对知道 |
[23:12] | Now, if we wanna know for sure if he’s there… | 如果想确定他是否在场 |
[23:15] | …we need to do something to draw him out. | 就要想办法引他出来 |
[23:35] | Hey, yo, man, spare some change? | 老兄,赏点零钱好吗? |
[23:37] | – No. – Come on, man. | -没办法 -拜托你 |
[23:39] | – No, I’m all tapped out. – I know you got something. | -不,我没有钱 -你一定有 |
[23:42] | – I’ll take whatever you got. – Seriously. | -多少都没关系 -说真的 |
[23:44] | I just got out of lockup. I would if I could. | 我刚出狱,有钱我会给你 |
[23:51] | – Sorry. – So you think you’re better than me, huh? | -抱歉 -你自认比我高尚吗? |
[23:55] | – I don’t think I’m better than you. – Yo, where you running, little man? | -我没有这么想 -等等,你要逃去哪,小子? |
[23:59] | I’m not running anywhere. | 我没有要逃 |
[24:11] | This isn’t how it’s supposed to go. | 不应该这样才对 |
[24:13] | The reason I went along with the break was to have a life with Maricruz and my baby. | 我越狱的原因只是想和 犸丽跟小孩一起生活 |
[24:20] | And now what? Get some two-bit job? | 结果现在呢? 找份烂工作? |
[24:24] | Always be looking over my shoulder? | 随时都得提高警觉? |
[24:28] | What kind of life is that? | 这算是哪门子人生? |
[24:31] | You can come with me and Linc to Panama. Start over. | 你可以跟我和林克到巴拿马 展开新生活 |
[24:35] | The longer you stay here… | 你待在这里越久 |
[24:36] | …the more the chance there is you’ll never make it to Panama. | 逃到巴拿马的机会就越小 |
[24:39] | You got other people to think about. | 你还有其他人要照顾 |
[24:41] | Your brother. Your nephew. | 你哥、侄子 |
[24:44] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[24:46] | – She’s meeting you down there, isn’t she? – I don’t know. | -她会和你在那里会合吧? -不知道 |
[24:49] | We never talked about it. | 我们没谈过这件事 |
[24:51] | – But you’re hoping. – Give it a rest, will you? | -不过你很希望 -别说了好吗? |
[24:53] | Dogs locked in, We got two trails merging, | 警犬确定发现两种味道会合 |
[24:55] | They were here, headed towards Drucker Ranch. | 他们来过这里 往西前往卓克牧场 |
[24:58] | They’ve gone off-road. Any additional units… | 他们离开道路了 所有额外小队 |
[25:00] | ,,, we need to set up a one-mile perimeter and then start closing in, | 要从方圆一里外 开始包围他们 |
[25:04] | It’s getting deeper. | 水变深了 |
[25:06] | Yeah, a little. | 对,有一点 |
[25:09] | So how come this freaking tree ain’t moving yet? | 这该死的树干怎么还不动? |
[25:15] | Let me check. | 我去看看 |
[25:25] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[25:29] | Look, Michael… | 听着,麦可 |
[25:31] | …I understand if you have to keep going, you know? | 如果你要继续逃,我可以谅解 |
[25:33] | Just shut up. I’m not going anywhere. | 闭嘴,我不会丢下你 |
[25:35] | – No, look, just think about it. – Lf I leave, you drown. | -不,你仔细想想 -如果我走,你会淹死 |
[25:38] | I know, but just… | 我知道,但�K |
[25:39] | The water level’s getting higher, sucre. | 水位已经升高了,苏克 |
[25:41] | How many seconds can you hold your breath? Forty-five? | 你可以憋气几秒?45秒? |
[25:44] | Sixty? That’s how long you’ve got to live if I take off. | 60秒? 如果我离开,你就只能活这么久 |
[25:47] | How long you have if you stay? Till the dogs lead the cops here? | 你留下来又能活多久? 直到警犬和警察赶到? |
[25:50] | – What you’re suggesting is not an option. – I ain’t trying to be a hero or nothing. | -你的建议不能采纳 -听着,我不是想逞英雄 |
[25:54] | We both know there are only two things that can happen now. | 我们心知肚明 现在只有两种结果 |
[25:59] | Leave me here… | 丢下我 |
[26:02] | …or we both get caught. | 或是两人一起被逮捕 |
[26:26] | – Bruce? – Sara. | -布鲁斯? -莎拉 |
[26:28] | I know we said not to use this number, but I needed to know you were okay. | 我们说好不打手机 但我需要知道你是否平安 |
[26:31] | My driver went to pick you up and the place was a crime scene. | 我的司机去接你 结果那里成了犯罪现场 |
[26:34] | The woman that he saw by the payphone… | 对,他在电话旁看到的女人 |
[26:36] | …that was supposed to be me. | 原本应该是我死在那 |
[26:38] | And I had to leave her there, I didn’t know what to do, | 我得丢下她,我不知道该怎么办 |
[26:41] | Who are these people? They knew where I was gonna be standing. | 他们到底是谁? 他们完全知道我会站在哪 |
[26:44] | They knew exactly where I was gonna be… | 他们完全知道我会�K |
[26:47] | – Sara? You there? – It was you. | -莎拉?你在吗? -是你 |
[26:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[26:53] | – I just need to know where you are, – oh, my God. | -告诉我你在哪里 -天啊 |
[27:21] | Excuse. We’d like to check on a friend of ours, L.J. Burrows. | (急诊室) |
[27:22] | 抱歉,我们想找一个朋友 罗杰柏劳 | |
[27:25] | – He’s getting stitches. – We wanna make sure he’s all right. | -他在缝合伤口 -我们只想看他是否平安 |
[27:28] | And you can see him when he’s through. It’s policy. | 等缝完就能见他,这是规定 |
[27:31] | – You don’t get it. – I get that that kid defended himself. | -你真的听不懂 -我明白那小孩是自卫 |
[27:34] | – Tell us why you attacked him. – I told you. | -告诉我们你为何攻击他 -我说过了 |
[27:36] | – Some guy paid me to. – Some guy paid you. | -有人付钱叫我打他 -有人付钱 |
[27:38] | – Yeah, of course he did. – FBI. | -当然�� -调查局 |
[27:39] | – What do you mean, somebody paid you? – What the hell’s it sound like, man? | -有人付钱给你是什么意思? -你觉得呢? |
[27:43] | Some dude gave me 50 bucks to give the kid a beat down. | 有个人给我50元 叫我揍那小孩一顿 |
[27:48] | It’s Burrows. He’s here. | 是柏劳,他在这里 |
[27:56] | How you feeling, slugger? | 你好吗,小拳击手? |
[27:58] | Dad? | 爸? |
[28:01] | We gotta move. | 我们得走了 |
[28:03] | Hospital security, Wing 3-G, | 医院警卫请至3G栋 |
[28:05] | Hospital security, Wing 3-G, | 医院警卫请至3G栋 |
[28:21] | – There’s not much you can do. – Oh, boy. | -什么也不能做 -天啊 |
[28:25] | Excuse me, I need to ask you a few questions. | 打扰了,女士们,我有事要问你 |
[28:27] | I’m on the follow-up investigation team. Excuse me. | 我是后续调查小组,请失陪 |
[28:32] | – Gotta go. See you later. – We were just curious. | -走吧,待会见 -我们只是想知道 |
[28:36] | Did you see if the convicts actually found what they were digging for? | 你有见到那些犯人 找到要的东西了吗? |
[28:40] | No, but it sure sounded like they did. | 不,可是听起来像挖到了 |
[28:43] | The spaniard, he took off with one of my daughter’s camping packs… | 那个西班牙人 带着我女儿的露营袋离开 |
[28:46] | …and he left the other ones in a real tizzy. | 让其他人惊慌失措 |
[28:48] | Sounded like he screwed them over something fierce. | 听起来好像他摆了他们一道 |
[28:50] | And they just let him leave? | 他们就这样让他走? |
[28:52] | Well, they weren’t happy about it, but yeah. | 他们并不高兴,可是就让他离开 |
[28:55] | He took off on his motorbike. | 他骑着机车走了 |
[28:57] | – Then they left a few minutes later. – Together? | -几分钟后他们也走了 -一起吗? |
[28:59] | No, the pretty one and the black fellow, they left first. | 不,长相清秀的那个跟黑人 他们先离开 |
[29:02] | And then that dirty southerner, he snuck out the back. | 然后那恶心的南方人 从后门溜走 |
[29:05] | But he was moving kind of slow, you know, with the weight of that backpack. | 可是他的动作很慢 因为背包很重 |
[29:08] | – And that disability that he… – Wait, he had a backpack too? | -他的手又残废�K -等等,他也拿着背包? |
[29:11] | Yes. He came back in… | 对,他回屋子里 |
[29:13] | …and slipped this into my brassiere on his way out. | 出去前把这个 塞进了我的内衣 |
[29:17] | He said it was to cover the damages. | 他说是用来赔偿损失的 |
[29:24] | Well, we’re gonna need to keep this as evidence. | 我们得把钱留下当证物 |
[29:27] | Thanks for your time. Get in the car. | 感谢你,上车吧 |
[29:39] | Seven-three-six, space,,, | 736、空格 |
[29:43] | …three-three-nine, space, eight-six-eight-seven. | 339、空格、8687 |
[29:47] | And what exactly are you looking for? | 你要找什么? |
[29:50] | A pattern. A code. | 模式、密码 |
[29:53] | Anything. | 什么都好 |
[30:22] | What? What are you trying to tell me, Michael? | 你要告诉我什么,麦可? |
[30:27] | They say people come into your life for a reason. | 有人说两人会认识 一定是有原因的 |
[30:34] | Maybe my reason was to help you get out of Fox River, you know? | 也许我注定要 帮你逃出福克斯河 |
[30:39] | – To help you save your brother. – No. | -帮助你救你哥一命 -不是的 |
[30:50] | It’s okay, papi. | 没关系,老哥 |
[30:53] | Let me go. | 我就算了吧 |
[30:56] | We’re a quarter mile downriver below the dam, | 我们就快抵达 水库下流的河流边 |
[31:01] | It’s now or never, Michael. | 这是最后机会了,麦可 |
[31:08] | – I want you to hold your breath, okay? – Why? | -我要你憋气,好吗? -为什么? |
[31:11] | Just do it. I’ll be right back, I promise. | 照做就对了,我保证马上回来 |
[31:33] | What the hell are you doing? | 你要做什么? |
[31:36] | All units, redirect to the river, | 所有小队,前往河边 |
[31:38] | I want you to go under and then stick your arm up above the water, high. | 我要你潜进水中 再把手举高伸出水面 |
[31:42] | All right. | 好 |
[31:44] | Then when you start running out of air, wave it back and forth so I can see it. | 等快没空气的时候 前后挥动,让我可以看到 |
[31:48] | – Okay. – And I’ll come back and get you. | -好 -我就会回来救你 |
[31:50] | Okay? Give me your hand. | 懂吗?把手给我 |
[31:53] | One, two… | 一、二�K |
[31:56] | …three. | 三 |
[32:32] | Come on. Come on. | 快点�K |
[33:17] | Sucre? | 苏克? |
[33:23] | Sucre! | 苏克! |
[34:00] | – Talk to me. – Well, there is one possibility… | -说吧 -是有一种可能 |
[34:03] | …but it’s almost too rudimentary. | 但是现在判定还太早 |
[34:05] | We know we’re not looking at a phone number… | 我们知道这不是电话号码 |
[34:08] | …but maybe we’re not looking at numbers at all. | 但也许根本不是数字 |
[34:14] | What’s important are the letters that correspond to that number, | 重点是和数字相对应的字母 |
[34:21] | Three dots, third letter: R. | 三个点,第三个字母�KR |
[34:25] | Two, D, E. | 两个点�KD、E |
[34:29] | Three possibilities per number, | 一个数字有三种可能 |
[34:31] | That’s thousands of letter combinations, | 可能的字母组合有上千组 |
[34:36] | But only one of them spells out a word, | 但只有一组拼出字来 |
[34:41] | (集合地点) | |
[34:47] | The question is where? | 重点是,地点在哪里? |
[34:58] | (1799元,好车) | |
[35:01] | – Hey, what are you in the market for? – Four wheels and a gas pedal. | -你好,需要什么吗? -有四个轮子和油门的 |
[35:06] | Hey, Petey, it’s me. | 彼提,是我 |
[35:09] | Listen, I got something to tell you. | 我有事要对你说 |
[35:11] | I was wondering when you were gonna call. | 我才在纳闷你何时会打给我 |
[35:13] | Yeah. A lot has come down since we last talked, and… | 好�K上次见面后 发生了很多事 |
[35:18] | Yeah, I know, I heard, You ruined it, | 我知道,我听说了,被你毁了 |
[35:22] | Yeah… | 对�K |
[35:25] | – You heard already? – Well, brother, everybody’s heard, man. | -这么快就听说了? -老哥,大家都知道了 |
[35:27] | And let me tell you something, man. Hector is pissed. | 我告诉你,赫特气死了 |
[35:31] | – What does Hector have to do with it? – It was his wedding. | -关赫特什么事? -那是他的婚礼 |
[35:34] | – Wait a minute. What are you talking about? – Your bike. What are you talking about? | -等等,不然你要说什么事? -你的机车,你又在说什么? |
[35:38] | – The wedding. – What about the wedding? | -婚礼 -婚礼怎么了? |
[35:40] | Well, you know the part where you say “I do”? | 到了要说“我愿意”的时候 |
[35:43] | Maricruz said, “I don’t.” | 犸丽竟然说“我不愿意” |
[35:48] | – She did? – Left homeboy standing at the altar,,, | -真的? -她让那家伙独自呆站在教堂里 |
[35:50] | ,,, holding his Spam in his hand, if you know what I’m saying, | 像个呆子,你懂我的意思吧? |
[35:55] | What were you telling me about my bike? | 你说我的机车怎么了? |
[36:01] | All right. I’ll go get your keys. | 好,我拿钥匙给你 |
[36:05] | We’ve got a couple of stops to make. First, there’s this place call Blanding. | 我们有几个地方要去 第一站要去叫布兰丁的地方 |
[36:08] | – We meet up with Linc in a couple of days… – I can’t go. | -几天后再与林克会合�K -我不能去 |
[36:14] | She said no, papi. | 她拒绝了,老哥 |
[36:15] | Maricruz… Maricruz told that son of a… | 犸丽�K拒绝了�K |
[36:18] | she told him no. Can you believe that? | 那个浑蛋,你能相信吗? |
[36:20] | – That’s great. – I know. | -这样很好 -没错 |
[36:23] | Now, I just… | 现在我�K |
[36:26] | No, go on. Get your girl. | 没关系,去找你的女友 |
[36:29] | – How about Panama? We said… – some other time. | -我们说好去巴拿马�K -以后吧 |
[36:31] | Panama’s not gonna go anywhere. | 巴拿马又不会跑掉 |
[36:35] | And this is in case you run into trouble down the road. | 还有这个�K之后要是遇上麻烦 可以派上用场 |
[36:45] | The river. | 在河里 |
[36:48] | I told you to leave me behind. | 我要你丢下我 |
[36:50] | Yeah, well, I tried. | 对,我试过了�K |
[36:52] | But, you know, I got tangled up in the rope, so… | 可是我被绳子缠住逃不了,所以�K |
[36:59] | – okay, here you go. – Thanks. And… | -好,钥匙来了 -谢谢,还有�K |
[37:05] | Think we’ll need another car. | 我们还需要一辆车 |
[37:12] | Do you really think the diaper sniper got all of it? | 你真的认为钱被恋童癖独吞? |
[37:15] | Only one way to find out. | 要确定只有一种方法 |
[37:17] | If you’re Bagwell and you just got your hands on $5 million… | 如果你是包威,拿到五百万 |
[37:20] | …where would you go? | 你会去哪里? |
[37:46] | (苏珊贺兰德 米贝瑞山庄1605号) | |
[37:48] | You think you’re the only one that feels betrayed? | 你以为只有你感到被人背叛? |
[37:52] | I’m gonna get out of here someday. | 我总有一天会出狱 |
[37:54] | And when I do… | 等我出去�K |
[37:57] | …don’t think I won’t remember what your front steps look like. | 别以为我会忘记你家门前的模样 |
[38:17] | Let me get this straight. You paid that meth head to whup my ass? | 让我搞清楚 你付钱请那疯子揍我一顿? |
[38:21] | Yeah. Feds were waiting for me to come get you. It was the only way. | 对,调查局在等我靠近你 这是唯一的办法 |
[38:25] | – It worked, didn’t it? – Yeah. | -奏效了不是吗? -对 |
[38:26] | Yeah, it got me four stitches. | 对,害我缝了四针 |
[38:30] | Adds character. Here, take that. | 这样比较有性格,拿去 |
[38:33] | There’s some ice in there. Put it on the eye. | 里面有冰块,放在眼睛上 |
[38:35] | Keep the swelling down. | 可以消肿 |
[38:40] | I’ve been in a few fights in my day too. | 我年轻时也曾打过架 |
[38:45] | Too many. | 太多次了 |
[38:50] | “Rendezvous. Sundown. Hot.” | (集合地点、日落、热) |
[39:15] | There’s one more bird. | 还有一只纸鹤 |
[39:27] | Clean it. Every surface, like she never came home. Go. | 每个角落打扫干净 要像她没回家过,快 |
[39:57] | Waiting for your flight from Utah… | 在等你从犹他州飞回来时 |
[39:59] | …we had a little extra time for due diligence. | 我们有多余时间作审查 |
[40:01] | I decided to dig a little deeper on your history. | 我便更深入调查了你的背景 |
[40:04] | Or rather lack of one. | 或者该说背景的匮乏 |
[40:05] | Starts off simple enough. Poor family. Mom leaves, cites spousal abuse. | 你的出身平凡,家境贫困 母亲宣称因家暴而离家 |
[40:10] | Somehow your dad holds on to custody, and by the look of these pediatric meds… | 不过你父亲竟然得到监护权 从这些幼童医疗纪录来看 |
[40:14] | …he beat you like a harp seal for the next four years. | 接下来四年他常对你拳打脚踢 |
[40:17] | Big shock: Poor abused kid, not a lot of options, he joins the military. | 你大受打击,没钱又受虐 未来无从选择,只能从军 |
[40:20] | Will there be any actual questions or is this just a show-and-tell? | 你是真的有问题 还是来炫耀的? |
[40:23] | Okay, I got one. How does a guy go from Infantry grunt… | 好,我想到一题 一个小步兵 |
[40:26] | …with less than stellar marks… | 绩效又不杰出 |
[40:28] | …to the Gulf I special ops, to the Federal Bureau of Investigation… | 怎么有能耐晋升波湾特别部队 然后到调查局 |
[40:32] | …leading the largest manhunt this country’s ever seen? | 主导侦办本国 最大宗的越狱案件? |
[40:36] | I have all these dots. | 资料都在我手上 |
[40:38] | And there’s just no way to connect them. | 可是因果我都连不起来 |
[40:41] | Looks like you need to work on your clearance level, Dick. | 看来你得想办法提升层级 |
[40:44] | – Maybe I’ll just work on you. – You wanna do this? | -我从你身上下手就好 -你想这么做? |
[40:46] | I will chain you to this desk until I get answers I cannot fertilize my lawn with. | 我会把你绑在桌上 直到问出有用的答案为止 |
[40:50] | You sure you wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做? |
[40:52] | I know what they tell you to do overseas, Alex… | 我知道军方在海外 叫你做什么勾当,亚历 |
[40:55] | …and let me make it perfectly clear. | 让我清楚告诉你 |
[40:57] | We do not do it on American soil. | 美国本土上不能这么做 |
[41:00] | Sir, there’s a phone call for you. | 长官,有你的电话 |
[41:02] | I’ll take it later. | 我待会再接 |
[41:03] | Sir, you’re gonna wanna take this now. | 长官,你可能会想现在接 |
[41:12] | Yeah? | 是的 |
[41:14] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[41:17] | I’m with him now. | 我和他在一起 |
[41:21] | Yes, sir. Bye. | 是,长官,再见 |
[41:28] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[41:30] | I thought we were really starting to get somewhere. | 我以为我们谈得正起劲呢 |
[41:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[41:52] | Alex. | 亚历 |
[41:54] | You got something for me? | 你有东西要给我吗? |
[42:01] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[42:05] | The numbers correlate to the letters on a phone. | 这些数字和电话上的字母相对应 |
[42:08] | Only on this one, none of the possible combinations make sense. | 不过这组的字母 组合都不合理 |
[42:11] | We think it’s a location. A rendezvous point for Michael scofield. | 我们认为应该是和 史柯菲见面的地点 |
[42:14] | You find it, you find him. | 只要你查出来,就能找到他 |
[42:17] | You could’ve gotten me out of there sooner. | 你应该早点把我救出来的 |
[42:19] | Even we have to go through certain channels… | 就连我们也得透过特定管道 |
[42:21] | …to make sure things appear on the up-and-up. | 才能办好事让外界不起疑心 |
[42:25] | You know all about that, don’t you, Alex? | 你应该很了解吧,亚历? |
[42:27] | Keeping up appearances. | 要把表面功夫做好 |
[42:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:34] | I’m just making sure that we’re still clear on the directive of this manhunt. | 我只是想确定 逮捕行动的方向没有变 |
[42:39] | You know, I understand the reasoning behind Burrows and scofield. | 我能了解抓柏劳 和史柯菲背后的原因 |
[42:43] | But the other men, criminals that they may be… | 可是其他人虽说是罪犯 |
[42:46] | …there’s nothing in their profiles… – You’ve been hired to do a job. | -但从他们的资料里看不出�K -我们请你做好工作 |
[42:50] | The reasoning does not concern you. | 原因不关你的事 |
[42:53] | You don’t ask any questions about us… | 你不质疑我们 |
[42:55] | …maybe we’ll continue to make sure no one asks questions about you. Are we clear? | 我们就会继续 确保别人不质疑你,听清楚了吗? |
[43:04] | They all die. | 他们都得死 |
[43:07] | They all die. | 他们都得死 |