时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Excuse me, ladies. I need to ask you a few questions. | 打扰,女士们,我有问题想要请教 |
[00:05] | And that dirty southerner, he snuck out the back. | 那个恶心的南方人从后门溜出去了 |
[00:08] | Do you really think the Diaper sniper got all of it? | 你真的认为钱被恋童癖独吞了? |
[00:11] | If you were Bagwell and you just got your hands on $5 million… | 如果你是包威 手上拿到五百万美金 |
[00:14] | …where would you go? | 你会去哪里? |
[00:16] | I’m right in the city. In the Rainbow Room. | 我在城里,彩虹厅里面 |
[00:18] | Restaurant in New York City. | 那是纽约市的餐厅 |
[00:19] | I am gonna be waiting in that spot. | 我会在那个地点等待 |
[00:23] | And that’s all that I want in this whole world,,, | 全世界我只希望�K |
[00:26] | …is for my two girls to be waiting there for me. | 我的两个女孩在那里等着我 |
[00:37] | Three dots, third letter. | 三个点�K第三个字母 |
[00:41] | Rendezvous. | 集合 |
[00:44] | The question is, where? | 重点是在哪里? |
[00:45] | Sundown, hot. | 日落�K热 |
[00:47] | What? What are you trying to tell me, Michael? | 你想告诉我什么?麦可 |
[00:49] | I think I owe you an apology because I lied to you… | 我欠你一个道歉,因为我对你撒谎 |
[00:54] | …about oscar shales. | 关于奥斯卡席尔斯的事 |
[00:57] | Right there. | 在这里 |
[00:59] | That’s where I put the bullet in him. | 我开枪射中他的这里 |
[01:03] | What are you doing, man? | 你要做什么? |
[01:05] | You’ve been hired to do a job. The reasoning does not concern you. | 我们聘请你做好工作 原因就不关你的事了 |
[01:10] | Don’t ask any questions about us… | 你不质疑我们 |
[01:11] | …we’ll continue to make sure no one asks any about you. | 我们也会继续 让他人不质疑你 |
[01:14] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗? |
[01:18] | They all die. | 他们都得死 |
[01:22] | (布兰丁植物园) | |
[01:49] | (夜间经理:吉米马登) | |
[01:53] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[01:56] | Are you new? | 你是新来的? |
[01:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:00] | No one told me we were getting a new volunteer. | 没人跟我说有新的义工来帮忙 |
[02:02] | I’ve been working, the night shifts. Clean up. | 我之前都做夜班打扫的工作 |
[02:06] | And Jimmy said I could change my shift, so… | 吉米答应让我换工作时段�K |
[02:09] | You know what you’re doing? | 你知道要做什么吧? |
[02:12] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[02:14] | – I’ll see you around. – Right. | -回头见 -好 |
[02:26] | (阿帕契沙漠幽灵) | |
[03:16] | – This might be scofield. – Copy that, | -史柯菲可能出现了 -收到 |
[03:52] | You take that side. | 你从那边过去 |
[04:28] | – Freeze! – Take it easy, man. | -不准动 -别激动 |
[04:31] | – Stay on the ground. – What’s the deal? | -不要站起来 -怎么回事? |
[04:34] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[04:41] | – How you feeling? – Okay, I guess. | -你还好吗? -还好吧,我想 |
[04:45] | Tired. | 有点累 |
[04:48] | I’m a target, kid. | 我是逮捕的目标,孩子 |
[04:50] | As long as you’re with me, so are you. | 只要跟我在一起 你也变成目标 |
[04:53] | Things will get a whole lot worse before they get better. Understand? | 要经历千辛万苦 情况才会好转,你懂吗? |
[04:56] | After we meet up with Uncle Mike and get to Panama. | 可是和麦可叔叔会合后 可以去巴拿马�K |
[04:59] | Panama ain’t a sure thing. | 巴拿马的事不能保证 |
[05:00] | Your uncle’s plan is dangerous. I mean, really dangerous. | 你叔叔的计划很危险 真的太危险了 |
[05:05] | Listen, all the charges against you have been dropped. | 听着,对你的所有控诉都被撤销了 |
[05:09] | You’re free and clear to start a new life. A good life. | 你没有前科,可以展开新生活 开始更好的人生 |
[05:13] | Not be running, looking over your shoulder… | 不用一直提心吊胆的过日子�K |
[05:15] | You want me to leave? | 你要我离开你? |
[05:19] | No. | 不是 |
[05:24] | – No. – Good, because I’m not. | -不是 -很好,因为我不打算走 |
[05:35] | Here you go. | 拿去吧 |
[05:40] | Turn the sound up on the tube, Jenny. | 电视音量开大一点,珍妮 |
[05:41] | Sure, Hank. | 好,汉克 |
[05:43] | Do you have any thoughts on the death of David Apolskis? | 对大卫阿普斯基之死 你有何感想? |
[05:47] | – It was unfortunate, – Tests show he was shot at close range, | -这是不幸的事件 -验尸指出他遭到近距离射杀�K |
[05:50] | – David. – Was there ever any opportunity…? | -大卫 -你是否曾有机会制服他? |
[05:53] | Let me remind you that despite his age, David “Tweener” Apolskis was… | 让我提醒各位,虽然他很年经 大卫阿普斯基�K |
[05:56] | …a fugitive who made a move for my weapon. | 是名逃犯 他试图抢夺我的枪 |
[05:59] | I did not want to have to kill him. | 杀他并非我的本意 |
[06:02] | Sometimes things happen that are just out of your control. | 但是有些事是你无法掌控的 |
[06:05] | That good old boy’s hunting them all down, ain’t he? | 这家伙会把全部人都宰了 |
[06:07] | Sources claim that you have recovered Scofield’s hard drive, | 有消息指出 你找到史柯菲的硬碟 |
[06:10] | – Obtained substantial data from it, – What sources? | -并且救回其中的大量资讯 -哪来的消息? |
[06:13] | Retrieved information detailing not only how Scofield broke out,,, | 据说你不只已取得 史柯菲越狱的方式 |
[06:16] | …but how he plans to stay out. Comment? – No. | -还有逃亡计划,对此有话要说吗? -没有 |
[06:18] | The event at Blanding Botanical Gardens earlier today,,, | 今天稍早在布兰丁植物园 发生的事件 |
[06:21] | …that was a result of hard drive data you collected. | 都要归功于 你从硬碟里取得的资料 |
[06:25] | No comment. | 我无可奉告 |
[06:26] | Have you found other locations where Scofield might be? | 你有发现 他可能去的其他地点吗? |
[06:29] | – I believe I said no comment, – There’s something about this guy, | -我已经说过无可奉告 -这家伙不简单 |
[06:32] | It’s like he knows where we’re going, what we’re thinking, | 他似乎看透我的想法 知道我们要去哪 |
[06:35] | – Tell us where you’re heading, – What role will the hard drive play? | -请透露接下来你要去哪里 -硬碟的功用是什么? |
[06:39] | Details of this investigation are extremely confidential, | 这次的侦办细节都是高度机密�K |
[06:43] | Heard it came back from the lab. Any findings? | 听说检验结果出炉了,有何发现? |
[06:45] | Yeah, 3200 nitroglycerine ampoules. | 有,3200安士的硝酸甘油 |
[06:48] | Scofield knew these needed to be stored in a cool, moist area. | 史柯菲知道 必须储藏在阴凉、潮湿之处 |
[06:52] | Best place for that in the Utah desert is the botanical gardens. | 在犹他沙漠中的 植物园最适合不过了 |
[06:55] | – Stable? – All medical grade. | -稳定吗? -都是医疗等级 |
[06:57] | Safely used by heart patients all the time. | 平常安全使用在心脏病患上 |
[07:00] | But in the aggregate… | 可是全加起来�K |
[07:01] | It can take out an entire building. That box right there. | 那一箱可以把整栋大楼炸掉 |
[07:06] | This is why we can’t have leaks… | 所以我们不能有消息�K |
[07:10] | …coming from this office. | 从办公室走漏出去 |
[07:13] | God help the agent who goes behind my back… | 那些背着我去找媒体的人 |
[07:16] | …and talks to the press. | 全都给我小心一点 |
[07:27] | Can you elaborate on any of your tactics in this manhunt? | 你能透露这次逮捕行动的方向吗? |
[07:31] | Sun Tzu said that if you know your enemy,,, | 孙子说过 知己知彼�K |
[07:33] | ,,, you need not fear 100 battles, | 百战百胜 |
[07:35] | I know these men, who they are, where they came from, | 我了解这些人 他们的个性、背景 |
[07:37] | Where they want to go, | 还有他们的目标 |
[07:39] | (犹他州,莫柏) | |
[07:43] | These convicts are in a constant battle, | 这些逃犯要面对无止尽的战争 |
[07:46] | (亚历山大曼宏) | |
[07:48] | Not only with me,,, | 敌人不只是我 |
[07:50] | ,,, but with themselves, | 还有他们自己 |
[07:54] | Second-guessing every decision they make, | 每次做决定前,他们都会迟疑 |
[07:58] | (席尔斯登上调查局通缉名单) | |
[08:00] | Do I turn left? | 我该向左? |
[08:02] | Do I turn right? | 还是向右? |
[08:06] | Stay or go? | 留下或继续走? |
[08:10] | My job is to know how they’ll answer these questions, | 我的职责就在于 查出他们的选择 |
[08:12] | (潘蜜拉曼宏 西侧大道90号,已离婚) | |
[08:14] | The only way to win a war is to try to know your prey completely, | 要赢得战争,就要透彻了解对方 |
[08:17] | And then you get to go after your enemy with everything you’ve got, | 接着就能准备齐全 迎战敌军 |
[08:45] | 片名:越狱风云 | |
[08:51] | 剧名:秘密出土 | |
[08:54] | (美国之路廉价商店) | |
[09:00] | our half price stuff’s in the back. | 我们半价的东西都在后面 |
[09:03] | – I’m looking for something very specific. – Okay. | -我要找一个特别的东西 -好 |
[09:11] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[09:13] | – This is exactly what I need. – Great. | -我就是需要这个 -太好了 |
[09:19] | We were just inches away today. Inches. | 我们今天就差这么一点 就这么一点点 |
[09:22] | I want these blown up huge. | 把这资料放大 |
[09:24] | – Put them up in my office, on the walls. – What are these? | -贴在我的办公室墙壁上 -这是什么? |
[09:27] | In there is information regarding a rendezvous that scofield set up. | 里面有资讯 是关于史柯菲准备的集合地点 |
[09:30] | We’re gonna crack that code today. Lang! | 我们今天就要破解密码 蓝恩 |
[09:32] | Today’s the day Franklin told his wife he’ll meet her at the Rainbow Room. | 富兰克林告诉老婆 今天要在彩虹厅见面 |
[09:35] | – Right. – Wrong. Today Franklin’s going down. | -没错 -错了,今天是富兰克林被逮捕的日子 |
[09:38] | – Are you ready? – Everything’s arranged. | -准备好了吗? -一切已经准备就绪 |
[09:45] | (伊利诺州,芝加哥) | |
[10:00] | – It’s all here? – Yeah. | -都在这里了吗? -对 |
[10:05] | Yo, Ray, let’s go. | 雷,我们走 |
[10:08] | Hey, yo, Trey. What’s up, nigga? | 崔,你好吗? |
[10:11] | – I know that ain’t you. – It ain’t a ghost, man. | -我就知道不是你 -我可不是鬼 |
[10:15] | You holding up all right? | 你还好吗? |
[10:17] | Just catching a whole bunch of buses just to get here to Chi-Town, man. | 我搭了很久的公车 才抵达芝加哥 |
[10:20] | How you think I’m supposed to feel? | 你觉得我的感觉会好吗? |
[10:23] | Chris, Jay. What’s up, Flam? | 克里斯、杰,你们好吗? |
[10:25] | You look like you lost a few, bro. | 你看起来瘦了,老哥 |
[10:27] | – Slim-Fast, baby. – Is that what it is? | -我吃减肥餐 -是这样吗? |
[10:29] | Feds been in your old lady’s business, no joke. Up in your crib. | 调查局一直盯着你的老婆 到你家监视 |
[10:33] | – Following her around. – Yeah, I know, man. | -还会跟踪她 -我知道 |
[10:35] | Yo, I know you love Kacee. | 我知道你爱凯西 |
[10:37] | I don’t know if it’s a good idea for you to come around here. | 可是你来这里 我不知道是不是好主意 |
[10:40] | You’re a wanted man. | 你是通缉犯 |
[10:41] | I’m wanted because I kept my mouth shut. | 我被通缉是因为我守口如瓶 |
[10:43] | And I kept you out of Fox River. | 让你们不必坐牢 |
[10:44] | C-Man, we feel that. And we owe you one. | 百元钞票 我们了解,我们欠你人情 |
[10:48] | Good, because I’m collecting right now. | 很好 我现在要你们还我人情债 |
[10:51] | My wife is waiting for me… | 我妻子今天在等我 |
[10:53] | …and I am not leaving Chi-town without my family, you understand? | 今天我一定要带家人离开芝加哥 懂了吗? |
[10:56] | Now, you all are gonna help me. Let’s roll out. | 你们全都得帮我 我们走吧! |
[11:13] | Where you going? | 你要上哪去? |
[11:17] | To take my kid to school. | 载女儿去上学 |
[11:20] | I know about the Rainbow Room. | 我知道彩虹厅的事 |
[11:22] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Phone lines are tapped. | -我不懂你的意思 -我们窃听你的电话 |
[11:25] | We heard your entire conversation with your husband. | 我们听到你和丈夫的 完整对话内容 |
[11:27] | Since you and Dede aren’t booked on any flights to New York… | 既然你和蒂蒂 没有买去纽约的机票 |
[11:30] | …don’t tell me the Rainbow Room is a restaurant in Manhattan. | 别说彩虹厅是曼哈顿的餐厅 |
[11:33] | Tell me where you’re meeting your husband. | 你可以告诉我 和丈夫的见面地点 |
[11:35] | Or I can arrest you. Right in front of your daughter. | 不然我可以 在你女儿面前逮捕你 |
[11:39] | You go to hell. I haven’t done anything wrong. | 你去死吧,我没有做错事 |
[11:45] | You spoke with an escaped felon about meeting him today. | 你和一名逃犯谈到 今天要和他见面 |
[11:48] | You’ve done enough to be charged with attempt to aid and abet. | 这足够控告你教唆犯罪 |
[11:51] | Please, okay. Listen to me. | 拜托,听我说 |
[11:54] | One phone call and Child Welfare is here. | 我打一通电话 儿童福利局就会来 |
[11:56] | You’re going to County, Dede will be in foster care. | 你去坐牢 蒂蒂会被送去寄养家庭 |
[11:58] | – No. – Don’t worry. | -不 -别担心 |
[11:59] | I hear the families in the foster system are topnotch. | 我听说寄养家庭都是好人家 |
[12:08] | You are asking me to choose between my daughter and my husband. | 你在要求我 从女儿和丈夫中选择其一 |
[12:14] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
[12:16] | – Anything? – I’m on the phone with Fox River… | -有消息吗? -我打去福克斯河监狱 |
[12:19] | …checking T-Bag’s file. | 问茶包的资料 |
[12:21] | Hey, what you got for me? | 找到什么资料? |
[12:24] | Really, 52 times? Where? | 真的?52次?哪里? |
[12:33] | I owe you, Patterson. | 我欠你一次人情,帕特森 |
[12:36] | We got a lot of road to cover. | 我们有很长一段路要赶 |
[12:39] | (忙蜂餐厅) | |
[12:41] | (亚利桑那州,圣大卫) | |
[12:58] | We’re good. | 没问题 |
[13:07] | No more stops until we get to New Mexico. | 现在我们直接到新墨西哥州 |
[13:11] | – You forgot your change. – Yeah. | -你忘记拿零钱了 -好 |
[13:14] | – Thanks. – You were in such a rush. | -谢谢 -你一下子就跑掉了 |
[13:15] | Thanks. Thank you. | 谢谢�K |
[13:20] | Keep walking. Keep walking. | 继续走�K |
[13:24] | Come on, keep walking. | 快,继续走 |
[13:29] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[13:40] | We don’t have to ditch the car. We can keep driving. | 我们不必丢下车,可以继续开吧 |
[13:42] | We can’t, the waitress made me and the car. It’s useless. | 不行,女侍看见我和车 车子没用了 |
[13:48] | I’m sorry, you know. Maybe we can find another car. | 抱歉,也许可以再找一台车 |
[13:51] | Cars aren’t exactly growing on trees out here. | 车子不会凭白从树上长出来 |
[13:53] | We’ve got 400 miles to go, and no way of getting there. | 还有四百里的路要赶 会赶不到的 |
[13:55] | If we don’t get to Michael in time, he’ll leave without us. | 如果来不及和麦可见面 他会丢下我们 |
[13:58] | – He wouldn’t do that. – He doesn’t have a choice. | -麦可叔叔才不会这样 -他别无选择 |
[14:00] | It’s a one-shot deal out of the country. | 逃出国外只有一次机会 |
[14:03] | I said I was sorry. | 我已经说抱歉了 |
[14:06] | – There was a sign for a train station. – It ain’t that easy. | -我刚刚看到火车站的路标 -没那么简单 |
[14:08] | – We follow the road, we won’t be seen. – It ain’t that easy. | -可以沿着路走,不会被发现的 -没那么简单 |
[14:12] | Hey, I’m not an idiot. I was on the run too, you know. | 我又不是傻瓜 我也曾经逃亡过 |
[14:18] | Yeah, you were on the run, and you got caught. | 对,你逃亡过,可是你被逮到了 |
[14:22] | Yeah, well, I’m sorry I’m not a pro at being a con like you, Dad. | 我很抱歉,爸 我不是你这种专业犯人 |
[14:26] | Maybe I should’ve just left when you gave me the out. | 当初你要我离开时 我也许就该滚蛋了 |
[14:30] | Not like you care. | 反正你也不在乎 |
[14:32] | Take it easy. | 不要激动 |
[14:35] | I’m sorry, all right? | 我很抱歉,好吗? |
[14:46] | I’m sorry, man, I’m just… | 对不起,我�K |
[14:50] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快走吧 |
[14:57] | (科罗拉多州,杜兰戈) | |
[15:03] | – Mrs. Pamela Mahone? – Yes. | -潘蜜拉曼宏太太? -是 |
[15:07] | Agent Wayne Merrick, FBI. | 我是调查局的伟恩梅瑞克探员 |
[15:09] | I’d like to talk to you about your husband. | 我想和你谈谈你丈夫的事 |
[15:21] | I’m surprised that you’re coming to me for a background check on Alex. | 我很讶异你会找上我 调查亚历的背景 |
[15:25] | It’s standard procedure. | 这是标准程序 |
[15:26] | We run these kind of checks when an agent’s about to be promoted… | 当探员即将晋升更高阶层时 |
[15:30] | …to a higher security clearance. | 我们都会做身家调查 |
[15:31] | I know that, I did this dance the last time he was promoted. | 我知道,他上次升官时 我也经历过了 |
[15:34] | I just figured that since we were divorced… | 我只是想既然我们离婚了�K |
[15:37] | I mean, I rarely speak to him, and I certainly don’t follow his career… | 我几乎鲜少和他连络 更不会清楚他的职场表现�K |
[15:40] | We really need to get this done today. | 我今天一定得把事办好 |
[15:42] | So, I promise I won’t take up much of your time. | 我保证不会占用你太多时间 |
[15:46] | I’ve given enough time to my ex-husband, Mr. Merrick. | 我给前夫的时间已经够了 梅瑞克先生 |
[15:50] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[15:53] | The Bureau can take its toll on your family. | 调查局工作会破坏家庭和谐 |
[15:56] | I understand that. | 我能了解 |
[15:58] | My ex-wife is, an agent… | 我的前妻也是探员 |
[16:01] | …and let’s just say I know how you feel. | 所以我能感同身受 |
[16:10] | Promise me that he won’t find out we spoke? | 可以答应我 谈过的事不让他知道吗? |
[16:12] | Oh, it’s totally confidential. | 这些都是机密 |
[16:15] | – Do you mind if I ask why? – To be perfectly honest, he scares me. | -介意我问原因吗? -老实说,他让我害怕 |
[16:25] | (伊利诺州,艾尔金) | |
[16:29] | (有个计划可导正一切) | |
[16:31] | (凯莉福斯特,伊州艾佛顿市 枫叶街12438号) | |
[16:55] | Information, | 查号台 |
[16:56] | Hi, I need the number for a sundown Hotel please. | 你好,我要找日落旅馆的电话 |
[16:58] | – What state? – All of them, please. | -哪一州? -所有州 |
[17:00] | – Got one in Pierre, South Dakota, – okay. | -南达科他州皮尔有一家 -好 |
[17:02] | Another in Sutton, West virginia, And one in Gila, New Mexico, | -还有西维吉尼亚的萨顿 -一家在新墨西哥的希拉 |
[17:16] | (堪萨斯州,垂比云) | |
[17:43] | – What can I do you for? – A batch of them sunflowers, please. | -需要效劳吗? -请给我一把向日葵 |
[17:46] | If you don’t mind me saying… | 你别介意,但我觉得 |
[17:47] | …you do not sound like you hail from Kansas. | 你的口音不像堪萨斯人 |
[17:49] | You got a sharp ear. | 你的耳朵真灵光 |
[17:51] | I hail from what we call the Yellowhammer state. | 我来自金色啄木鸟州 |
[17:56] | What brings you to Tribune? | 怎么会来垂比云? |
[17:59] | (苏珊贺兰德 米贝瑞山庄1605号) | |
[18:04] | Sir? | 先生? |
[18:07] | Romance. | 是为了爱情 |
[18:11] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 |
[18:19] | Somebody’s gonna get hurt, | 会有人受伤的 |
[18:21] | Feds gonna be swinging bigger bats than these. | 调查局一定会有备而来 |
[18:24] | – We gotta have ours. – Look, man, that’s all we need. | -我们一定得带武器 -听着,我们只需要�K |
[18:26] | Is your car, your truck, and some guts, man. | 你的车 你的卡车和胆量就够了 |
[18:30] | We don’t need all of this. | 我们不需要带这些枪 |
[18:31] | – Maybe we should think about it. – I said no. | -我们应该考虑一下 -我说不行 |
[18:35] | What’s gonna happen, man, when the bullets start flying? | 枪林弹雨时会发生什么事? |
[18:38] | Can you guarantee my family ain’t gonna get hurt? | 你能保证我和家人不会出事吗? |
[18:40] | Johnny Law’s gonna be strapped up. I’m going in hot. | 警察会全副武装,我要严阵以待 |
[18:43] | – I don’t think you heard me. – No, I don’t think you heard me. | -你似乎没听清楚 -不,是你没听清楚 |
[18:46] | I’m not going in naked. | 我不要手无寸铁 |
[18:48] | I know we said we’d ride with you on this… | 我们说好要帮你这个忙 |
[18:51] | …but I’m not going in there without some of these. | 但是我不能不带枪去 |
[19:03] | You wanna punk out, man? | 你想临阵脱逃吗? |
[19:04] | Then punk out, because I can do this myself. | 那就走吧 我自己可以办得好 |
[19:11] | Ain’t nobody punking out. And no guns. | 没有人要临阵脱逃,我们不带枪 |
[19:20] | But you better be right about this, if bullets do start flying… | 但是你最好是对的 因为要是开始枪林弹雨 |
[19:23] | …the only blood being spilt is gonna be ours. | 死的人就是我们 |
[19:26] | You feel me? | 你懂了吗? |
[19:29] | I feel you. | 懂了 |
[19:33] | Agent Kellerman! | 凯勒曼探员�K |
[19:35] | – Agent Kellerman! – Yes? | -凯勒曼探员 -什么事? |
[19:37] | That name you wanted me to track. Kelli Foster. | 你要我追踪的名字,凯莉福斯特 |
[19:41] | She booked a flight to New Mexico. Just landed. | 她买了到新墨西哥的机票,刚着陆 |
[19:43] | – Got someone on her? – No, but we got an ID on her rental car. | -有人盯着她吗? -没有,但已查出她租车的车牌 |
[19:46] | – Should I update Mr. Kim? – No, I’ll take care of this myself. | -要我通知金先生吗? -不用,我自己处理这件事 |
[19:53] | We got a tip from a waitress who thinks she saw Burrows and his son. | 有女侍说疑似看见柏劳父子 |
[19:57] | – Outside st. David, Arizona. – Get a road team out there to confirm. | -在亚利桑那州圣大卫 -派公路小队去确认 |
[20:00] | Once they get a beat on Burrows, notify me immediately. | 一旦确认是柏劳,立刻通知我 |
[20:03] | Everybody out. Let’s go, come on. | 全部出去,动作快 |
[20:09] | Yeah? | 请说 |
[20:11] | Sara Tancredi just booked a one-way ticket across the country. | 莎拉丹奎迪买了 横越美国的单程机票 |
[20:15] | – To where? – New Mexico, | -到哪里? -新墨西哥 |
[20:20] | of course. | 果然 |
[20:22] | – Any luck breaking that code? – Not yet. | -密码破解了吗? -还没 |
[20:25] | – But this helps, – Good. | -不过这资讯有帮助 -很好 |
[20:34] | – Wheeler! – Sir? | -卫勒 -长官? |
[20:38] | Every combination that has NM in it. | 所有包含NM的组合 |
[20:40] | I want you to check it to see if it contains a location in New Mexico. | 我要你调查 里面是否有符合新墨西哥州的地名 |
[20:44] | – I want it done now. – Now? | -现在就办 -现在? |
[20:45] | Yeah, right now. | 对,立刻办 |
[20:49] | So how well do you know Alex? | 你跟亚历很熟吗? |
[20:51] | He knows me better than I know him. | 他熟我的程度超过我熟他 |
[20:53] | He’s a closed book, all right. But he wasn’t always like that. | 他的确是个封闭的人 但是他以前不是这样的 |
[20:57] | In the first few years of our marriage… | 我们结婚前几年 |
[21:01] | …he was actually romantic. | 他其实很浪漫 |
[21:07] | And then one day, out of nowhere… | 然后有一天,他忽然�K |
[21:14] | – out of nowhere, what? – Everything changed. | -忽然怎么了? -一切都变了 |
[21:19] | – He became obsessed with getting out. – Out of the marriage? | -他开始想尽办法离开 -离开婚姻? |
[21:23] | Getting out of the marriage. | 他想离婚 |
[21:25] | Getting me out of the house, out of his life. | 想把我赶出房子,赶出他的生活 |
[21:28] | He left me. | 他就这样离开我 |
[21:30] | He left the both of us. | 丢下我们俩 |
[21:34] | You said you were scared of him. Why is that? | 你说他让你害怕,为什么? |
[21:39] | He started acting strange. | 他开始出现怪异行为 |
[21:41] | Started spending all of his time in the backyard gardening, of all things. | 无时无刻待在后院做园艺 |
[21:45] | I mean, the man was a neat freak. | 他原本有洁癖 |
[21:47] | He’d throw away a pair of shoes if they even got scuffed. | 皮鞋要是刮到,他就会丢掉 |
[21:50] | But he’d be out there, all covered in dirt… | 但是他却在后院 弄得全身肮脏 |
[21:53] | …and surrounded by these huge bags of fertilizer and lye. | 身旁都是肥料和碱水 |
[21:57] | We just put this new sod in, and he just tore it all up… | 后院才刚铺上草皮 他却挖开草皮�K |
[22:01] | …and planted a flower bed. | 做了一个花圃出来 |
[22:03] | And I went out back once to talk to him. | 有一次我到后院找他 |
[22:05] | And he screamed at me… | 他却对我大喊 |
[22:09] | …and said not to come near the garden. | 叫我不准靠近花园 |
[22:13] | Said that it was his. | 说那是他的花园 |
[22:19] | I’m sorry. If you… If you wanna take a break. | 抱歉,你想的话 可以休息一下 |
[22:23] | All I wanted was an explanation why things ended so suddenly. | 我只想得到一个解释 他为何忽然放弃婚姻 |
[22:28] | And all Alex could say was: | 亚历只回答我�K |
[22:30] | “Sometimes things happen that are just out of your control.” | “有些事是你无法掌控的” |
[22:51] | (联络人,亚历曼宏) | |
[23:01] | So the picture in your daughter’s bedroom. | 你女儿房间那张照片 |
[23:03] | The exact location where it was taken was a merry-go-round, right? | 拍摄地点就在旋转木马,对吧? |
[23:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:09] | All you have to do is wait by the merry-go-round. | 所以你只需要在旋转木马旁等待 |
[23:12] | Right where Benjamin’s expecting you. | 班哲明会到那里等你 |
[23:17] | Is that necessary? | 那有必要吗? |
[23:19] | – I mean, Benjamin’s not even… – It’s precautionary. | -班哲明甚至�K -只是以防万一 |
[23:25] | Look, I do this, you leave me and my child alone. | 听着,我合作了 你们就别再来烦我和小孩 |
[23:31] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[23:55] | Is my wife there? | 我妻子来了吗? |
[23:57] | – Yeah, she’s here. – Well, let’s go get her, | -她来了 -去带她吧 |
[24:11] | Number three, please confirm you’re in position, number one, | 三号,请确认你已到一号位置 |
[24:27] | In 15 seconds a black jeep is gonna pull up by the parking lot entrance. | 15秒后有台黑色吉普车 会停在停车场出口 |
[24:32] | Run to it. | 冲上车 |
[24:36] | Chris? | 克里斯? |
[24:41] | Go! | 快去 |
[24:42] | – I can’t, they’re gonna take Dede. – No, they won’t. | -不行,他们会带走蒂蒂 -不会的 |
[24:47] | Is that guy talking to her? Get a read on him. | 那男人在跟她说话?看清楚 |
[24:49] | – Move to positions, – It’s taken care of. Go! | -就位 -已经解决了,快去 |
[24:57] | Go! | 快去 |
[25:04] | She’s running. She’s running. | 她跑了�K |
[25:06] | Go, go, go! Move, move! | 快,出动�K |
[25:20] | Get in! Hold on. | 上车,坐稳了 |
[25:35] | It’s a 2007 black Jeep. License plates have been removed. | 是2007年份的黑吉普车 没有车牌 |
[25:38] | We’re in pursuit, headed… No! | 正前往追赶�K不! |
[25:48] | Move the truck. | 把卡车开走�K |
[25:50] | Move the truck. | 把卡车开走 |
[25:52] | I said move it! | 我叫你开走 |
[25:58] | – Where is my child? – Here. | -我女儿在哪里? -拿去 |
[26:03] | – Dede? – Hey, it’s me, baby. | -蒂蒂? -是我,宝贝 |
[26:06] | Hey, look, I just wanna tell you that everything is gonna be okay. | 我只是想告诉你 不会有事的 |
[26:10] | We’re gonna be a family again, I promise you that. | 我们一家可以团聚,我保证 |
[26:12] | Where is Dede? He said that you had her! | 蒂蒂在哪里?他说她在你那边 |
[26:15] | No, no, no, no, no. Be easy, baby. | 不�K宝贝,别激动 |
[26:17] | Be easy. Trey is picking her up from school right now. | 冷静下来,崔现在正在学校接她出来 |
[26:22] | Dede Franklin, Dawson Elementary. I want her pulled from school, now. | 蒂蒂富兰克林,道森小学 立刻把她从学校带走 |
[26:27] | – What the hell is going on, man? – They say she’s taking a test, man. | -出了什么事? -校方说她在考试 |
[26:30] | But I think they’re stalling. | 但我觉得是在拖延 |
[26:36] | What about oscar shales? | 关于奥斯卡席尔斯呢? |
[26:40] | Oscar shales? Why is he important? | 奥斯卡席尔斯?为何问起他? |
[26:47] | Well, he’s just the only fugitive to ever successfully elude… | 他是少数逃出 你前夫手掌心的�K |
[26:53] | …your ex-husband. | 逃犯之一 |
[26:54] | Alex was consumed with finding him. | 亚历一心只想追捕他 |
[26:57] | I mean, after what shales did to all of his victims, who could blame him? | 毕竟席尔斯对受害者如此残暴 这能怪他吗? |
[27:01] | It was all he worked on, all he did for a year. | 他有一整年只查这个案子 |
[27:04] | But I don’t think that it was the stress of chasing shales… | 可是我不认为亚历的怪异举止 |
[27:08] | …that caused Alex to start behaving erratically. | 要归咎于追捕席尔斯的庞大压力 |
[27:10] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[27:12] | Because Alex changed after the trail went cold. | 因为亚历在线索消失后才改变 |
[27:15] | I remember it like it was yesterday. | 我记得很清楚,仿佛是昨日 |
[27:17] | He just walked into the kitchen, after 12 years of marriage… | 他走进厨房里 当时我们结婚已经12年 |
[27:23] | …and says that he wanted me out of the house immediately. | 他说要我立刻离开那幢房子 |
[27:27] | I’ll never forget the date. | 我永远忘不了那天 |
[27:30] | It was June 15th. | 6月15号 |
[27:34] | I think I have everything I need. | 我想访谈可以结束了 |
[27:36] | You didn’t even ask about social history or education. | 可是你还没问到人际关系和教育背景 |
[27:40] | – That’s standard in these checks. – That’s been handled. | -调查一般都会问到 -那部份已经调查完毕 |
[27:42] | I have to get these reports filed with strategic operations, AsAP. | 我现在要尽快把报告 交给策略行动小组 |
[27:47] | – You’re with strategic operations? – They handle these checks. | -你是策略行动小组的人? -调查都由他们负责 |
[27:51] | Not since the 9/11 realignment, Mr. Merrick. | 911事件后就不是了 梅瑞克先生 |
[27:54] | The chief information officer does them now. | 现在是由资讯长负责 |
[27:57] | They handled Alex’s last check. | 上次调查亚历的就是他们 |
[28:01] | When an agent reaches a level as high as your ex-husband’s… | 当探员晋升到你丈夫的阶级时 |
[28:04] | …s.o. Takes over… again. | 策略行动小组就会再度接手 |
[28:08] | Bureaucracies. Thank you for the coffee. | 都是拜官僚之赐,感谢你的咖啡 |
[28:17] | Look, just get her out of there. | 听着,快把她带走 |
[28:23] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[28:26] | No, no, no, no. | 不�K |
[28:32] | – No, see, we gotta go. – Don’t worry about it. | -我们得走了 -别管了 |
[28:34] | Just get the car started, all right? Go. | 你去发动车子,快去 |
[28:48] | – Daddy! – Hey, baby. | -爸爸 -宝贝 |
[28:50] | – You ready to go? – Where are we going? | -准备走了吗? -要去哪里? |
[28:52] | – Disneyland. – Mr. Franklin, you can’t… | -迪士尼乐园 -富兰克林先生,你不能�K |
[28:55] | – FBI, stop! – Get him, get him! | -FBI,站住 -抓住他�K |
[29:03] | Come on, let’s go! | 快!我们走 |
[29:05] | Let’s go, baby. Let’s go, baby. | 我们走,宝贝�K |
[29:06] | Come on, go, go, go! | 开车�K |
[29:11] | Franklin has the child! Repeat, Franklin has the child! | 富兰克林带走小孩 我重复,富兰克林带走了小孩 |
[29:21] | Evening, Mrs, Hollander, | 晚安,贺兰德太太 |
[29:23] | Don’t you look lovely this evening? | 你今晚真是美丽 |
[29:25] | You should’ve told me what you were. My God, I let you near my children! | 你不应该欺骗我 天啊,我竟然让你接近我的孩子 |
[29:30] | Don’t think I won’t remember what your front steps look like. | 别以为我会忘记你家门前的模样 |
[30:31] | Come on now, get away from the road. You wanna get caught? | 离路边远一点,你想被抓到吗? |
[30:40] | I saw you checking out those girls back at the diner. | 我看到你在餐厅时 打量那些女孩 |
[30:43] | – What? – Come on, fess up. | -什么? -少来了,从实招来 |
[30:46] | No, I was making sure they weren’t staring at us. | 我只是想确定 她们没有盯着我们瞧 |
[30:49] | With what, their asses? | 什么,盯着她们的屁股吗? |
[30:51] | Beautiful girls in Panama. They love Americans. | 巴拿马有很多美女 她们喜欢美国人 |
[30:55] | Cool. | 很好 |
[30:56] | So how long you known about girls? | 你接触女孩有多久了? |
[31:02] | Long enough. | 够久了 |
[31:04] | Since when? | 从什么时候开始? |
[31:07] | – Thirteen. – Thirteen? | -13岁 -13岁? |
[31:11] | With who? | 对方是谁? |
[31:13] | – Donna Anselmi. – She was the kid next door. | -唐娜安萨米 -她是隔壁的小孩 |
[31:16] | – She was about… – Four years older than me? | -她比你�K -比我大四岁吧? |
[31:19] | Your mom was paying her for French lessons. | 你妈请她当你的法文家教 |
[31:22] | Well, she earned the money. | 她教得很好 |
[31:26] | Come on. Away from the road. | 过来,离路边远一点 |
[31:29] | You’re still way too close. Let’s go. | 你还是太近了,过来 |
[31:35] | – You want to learn some tricks, Gracey? – Like what? | -你想学把戏吗?葛蕾西 -什么把戏? |
[31:43] | I let you into my life, | 我让你进入我的人生 |
[31:46] | Eighteen, 27. | 18�K是27 |
[31:56] | Evening, Mrs, Hollander, | 晚安,贺兰德太太 |
[32:33] | How you feeling, little Teddy? | 你好吗?小泰迪 |
[32:37] | NM, six… | |
[32:45] | NM NM. | |
[32:50] | Three. | 三 |
[32:53] | NM NM. | |
[33:04] | NM,6-3 NM, 6-3. | |
[33:09] | NM, NM, NM… | |
[33:14] | (希拉) | |
[33:19] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[33:33] | Pam, I really can’t talk right now. | 潘,我现在没空和你聊 |
[33:35] | Maybe I should call back, | 也许我待会儿再打 |
[33:40] | – Who is this? – I think you already know. | -你是谁? -我想你心知肚明 |
[33:56] | If you’ve done anything to Pam. | 如果你伤害了潘�K |
[33:59] | – Or my boy… – We both know your family’s fine, | -或是我儿子�K -你我皆知,你的家人都没事 |
[34:03] | Although Pam did seem a little upset about you leaving, | 不过你的离开 让潘很难过 |
[34:06] | But then, you had to, didn’t you? | 话说回来,你别无选择不是吗? |
[34:10] | Because you couldn’t let her find out, | 因为你不能让她发现 |
[34:13] | – Find out about what? – Oscar Shales, you remember? | -发现什么? -奥斯卡席尔斯,你还记得吧? |
[34:19] | The one that got away. | 溜出你手掌心的逃犯 |
[34:21] | Except he didn’t get too far, did he? | 只是他没跑太远,对吧? |
[34:26] | – You’re slipping, scofield. – Maybe, | -你的功力减退了,史柯菲 -也许 |
[34:29] | Let’s hypothesize for a moment. | 咱们试想一会儿 |
[34:31] | Let’s pretend I was the one who caught shales. | 假装是我逮捕到席尔斯 |
[34:36] | I don’t think I could have just handed that psychopath over to the courts, | 我想我没办法 把这疯子交给法庭审判 |
[34:40] | Not after he had eluded me for so long, | 因为我耗费心思这么久 都抓不到他 |
[34:42] | Made me look bad. | 让我很没面子 |
[34:45] | You’ve been out in the sun way too long, boy. | 你在外逃亡太久了,小子 |
[34:47] | You Feds make a nice living, | 调查局的薪水不错 |
[34:49] | But not so nice you go around tearing up expensive sod, | 但还不足以让你挖掉昂贵的草皮 |
[34:52] | Not unless you had to do a little digging. | 除非你打算挖洞 |
[34:54] | Not unless you wanted to hide something. | 除非你要藏某样东西 |
[34:57] | Or someone, | 或是某人 |
[35:01] | That’s what all the lye was for, wasn’t it? | 所以你才用碱水,对吧? |
[35:05] | See, because there are two kinds of lye, | 因为碱水有两种 |
[35:08] | Small amounts of the first kind can be a gardener’s best friend, | 少量的第一种是园丁的最佳良伴 |
[35:11] | And large bags of the other kind decomposes bodies. | 大袋的第二种 可用来分解尸体 |
[35:14] | Oh, you should write mystery novels. | 你真该去写悬疑小说 |
[35:17] | I don’t know about you,,, | 我不知道你是怎么想的 |
[35:19] | …but if I buried someone in my own back yard… | 但如果我把人埋在自家后院 |
[35:24] | ,,, I’d think about it all the time, | 我会随时想起这件事 |
[35:27] | I’d think maybe I should move that body, | 我会想�K 也许我应该把尸体移开 |
[35:34] | Then I’d remember,,, | 但我又想到 |
[35:36] | ,,, that DNA leaches into soil, so even when the body was gone,,, | DNA会渗进土壤里 所以即使尸体不见了 |
[35:40] | …the proof of what I’d done would still be there. | 我灭尸的证据还是存在 |
[35:44] | I can imagine how it feels, | 我可以想像那种感受 |
[35:49] | The pressure, | 那种压力 |
[35:52] | The constant fear. | 无止境的恐惧 |
[35:56] | It’s more than a man can bear. | 是一般人是无法承受的 |
[36:03] | I’m gonna give you a chance, | 我给你一个机会 |
[36:05] | Back off, let me and my family disappear. | 放弃追捕 让我和我的家人消失 |
[36:09] | And in return, I’ll keep your little secret, | 我会以保守你的小秘密回报你 |
[36:15] | How does that sound? | 听起来如何? |
[36:18] | Like a dead man talking. | 像死囚的遗言 |
[36:22] | I know it’s not how you wanted this to play out, | 我知道你没料到 事情会演变成这样 |
[36:25] | But sometimes things happen that are just… | 可是有些事是你�K |
[36:29] | ,,, out of your control, | 无法掌控的 |
[36:33] | This is one of those times, | 这就是个例子 |
[36:37] | Take care of yourself. | 你自己保重 |
[36:41] | I’ll see you soon, Michael. | 我们稍后见了,麦可 |
[36:46] | Oh, and Michael, it just may be sooner than you think. | 对了,麦可 我们可能会比你想像中更快见到面 |
[37:10] | Did you have a nice nap? | 午觉睡得愉快吗? |
[37:12] | Visions of 12-year-olds dancing in your head? | 梦见翩翩起舞的12岁女孩? |
[37:15] | – You’re trespassing. – Nobody lives here anymore, Goldilocks. | -你们私闯民宅 -这里没人住,天真小女孩 |
[37:20] | Seems the owner hit the bricks… | 屋主似乎连夜搬走 |
[37:22] | …as soon as she heard a certain someone had re-entered society. | 就在她听说某人又重获自由时 |
[37:26] | Left in a hurry too. Even left some stuff behind. | 匆忙地搬走 有些家当甚至没有拿走 |
[37:30] | So this is where Theodore practiced “Pervert Knows Best.” | 这里就是西奥多展现他 变态长才的地方 |
[37:38] | This is where he had his family supper. | 这里是他一度 和家人吃晚餐的地方 |
[37:42] | And that, I believe… | 至于这里,我想�K |
[37:45] | …is where you and Mrs. Hollander expressed your love. | 就是你与贺兰德太太 表达爱意的地方 |
[37:50] | Tell me, little Teddy, did you make her wear Dr. Dentons… | 告诉我,小泰迪 你会要她穿上童装 |
[37:53] | …and hold a lunchbox to help you get all worked up? | 手上拿着午餐盒 来让你感到兴奋吗? |
[37:58] | Bradley, I couldn’t possibly expect… | 布拉德,我不指望一个�K |
[38:00] | …a grown man who still lives with his mama… | 还和妈妈同住的成年男子 |
[38:03] | …to understand the machinations of love. | 会了解爱情的奥妙 |
[38:16] | You want to know how we found you? | 想知道我们如何找到你吗? |
[38:19] | Fifty-two mash notes sent by you to this address. | 你寄了52封信到这个地址 |
[38:23] | All of them begging Mrs. Hollander to take your white-trash ass back. | 内容都是恳求贺兰德太太 和你这可悲的人复合 |
[38:29] | And every one of them boomeranged to Fox River… | 而每一封都被标上 “退回收信人” |
[38:33] | …marked “Return To sender.” | 被退回监狱 |
[38:36] | The guards had a real laugh reading them, didn’t we, Geary? | 狱警看信时可真开心 对吧?葛瑞 |
[38:39] | Oh, damn right, we did. | 那当然 |
[38:41] | That is one mangy looking paw you got there, slick. | 你这只爪看起来真凄惨,滑头 |
[38:47] | What happened, Boy scout fight back? Geary. | 怎么了?童子军反击了? 葛瑞 |
[38:50] | Now, you’re gonna tell me… | 现在你要告诉我�K |
[38:52] | …where you stashed Westmoreland’s money. | 威莫兰的钱藏在哪里 |
[38:54] | Or I’m gonna pluck you like a chicken, stitch by stitch. | 否则我会一针针 把你拆掉 |
[39:07] | Fine, you wanna know where the money is? | 好吧,你们想知道钱在哪里? |
[39:11] | I did spend a whole bunch of it last night on your mama. | 我昨晚在床上全部花在你妈妈身上了 |
[39:17] | Wrong answer. | 答错了 |
[39:36] | Come on, baby. | 过来,宝贝 |
[39:40] | How are you? | 你好吗�K? |
[39:41] | You’re good? | 没事吧? |
[39:43] | – Yeah. – She’s okay. | -没事 -她很好 |
[40:00] | – Baby. – Yeah? | -宝贝�K -什么事? |
[40:04] | What do we do now? | 我们该怎么办? |
[40:34] | We didn’t have to wait too long at all. | 我们不用等太久 |
[40:40] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么做? |
[40:42] | Get a ticket on the train. Come on. | 想办法上火车,走吧 |
[40:47] | Just wait here until the train comes. | 在这里等火车来 |
[41:58] | (离希拉73里) | |
[42:05] | Yeah, I think that’s the guy right over there. | 对,我想就是他们两个 |
[42:22] | Two Caucasian males on foot, fleeing the Willcox station. | 两名白人男子徒步 从威考克车站逃逸 |
[42:27] | I’m running. | 我在跑了 |
[42:41] | L. J! | 罗杰! |
[42:44] | – L. J! – Hold it, right there. | -罗杰 -不准动 |
[42:45] | – Stop. – Don’t move. | -站住 -不准动 |
[42:48] | Please, please. | 拜托�K |
[42:49] | – He’s got nothing to do with this. – Face down! | -不关他的事 -趴下 |
[42:51] | – Please. – Now! | -拜托 -快点 |
[42:55] | Cuff them. | 上手铐 |
[43:01] | L.J., I’m sorry. | 罗杰,对不起 |
[43:04] | Suspect in custody. Possible ID, Lincoln Burrows. | 嫌犯已制服,疑似林克柏劳 |
[43:11] | I’m sorry. L.J., I’m sorry. | 对不起,罗杰,对不起 |