时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | There’s one big difference between you and I, Michael. | 麦可,你和我 有个最大的不同 |
[00:07] | You can’t kill. | 你不敢杀人 |
[00:09] | I will get you. | 我会逮到你的 |
[00:10] | This is… | 这是�K |
[00:12] | …in case you run into trouble down the road. | (波修伊布斯) |
[00:13] | 之后如果遇到麻烦 这可以帮助你 | |
[00:15] | Lincoln, he really wants to see you and your brother. | 林克,他真的 很想见你们兄弟俩 |
[00:17] | He hasn’t seen Michael since he was 10 years old. | 麦可十岁后 他就没见过他了 |
[00:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[00:21] | Michael never met your grandfather. Dad. | 麦可从没见过你祖父 爸 |
[00:24] | – I got Burrows. – Take care of them. | -柏劳一家人在这里 -处理掉 |
[00:26] | You think there’s a part of you that enjoys this? | 难道你内心深处 没有感受到一丝乐趣吗? |
[00:29] | It feels to me like chasing a high… | 我觉得你在寻求刺激 |
[00:31] | …and I should know better by now. | 我现在应该学到教训了 |
[00:35] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[00:36] | (我已经学到教训 很抱歉) | |
[00:40] | Hi, sara. | 你好啊,莎拉 |
[00:41] | Hey, what is this? | 这是什么玩意儿? |
[00:43] | It’s for my blood pressure. | 是我量血压的器材 |
[00:47] | – Geary, come on. We can make a deal, man. – No deals. | -葛瑞,我们来谈条件 -我不谈条件 |
[00:49] | You just crapped out your last bargaining chip, pal. | 你最后的筹码 已经没了,朋友 |
[00:52] | Ain’t that the most beautiful thing you ever seen? | 这是你看过最美丽的东西 不是吗? |
[01:16] | This is the Tribune police. | 垂比云警局 |
[01:25] | This is the Tribune police. Make yourself known. | 垂比云警局 表明身份 |
[01:33] | Code 4. All clear. | 没人 |
[01:40] | (新墨西哥州,马雅麻) | |
[01:43] | (雷斯运动器材) | |
[01:45] | Hey, you’re in luck. | 你真幸运 |
[01:47] | – I had a case in back. – Excellent. | -我仓库里有一盒 -太好了 |
[01:51] | Fishing reel oil. | 钓鱼卷线润滑油 |
[01:53] | And you want the whole case? | 你要买一整盒? |
[01:57] | Whole case. | 一整盒 |
[02:00] | And the GPs? | 还要卫星定位导航器? |
[02:03] | – And the GPs. – Must do quite a bit of fishing. | -还要卫星定位导航器 -你一定常常钓鱼 |
[02:07] | Yeah, a lot of fishing. Not a whole lot of catching. | 对,常常钓鱼 但很少钓到鱼 |
[02:10] | Ninety-six dollars and 23 cents. | 九十六元二十三分 |
[02:20] | You know… | 算了�K |
[02:22] | …I’m just gonna take the reel oil. | 我还是只买润滑油好了 |
[02:28] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[02:38] | Hey, you have to pay for that. | 你要付钱! |
[02:47] | Just take it. Please don’t hurt me. | 拿去吧,请不要伤害我 |
[02:51] | Please. | 求求你 |
[02:55] | (南汉普敦路一一零一号) | |
[03:07] | You have to pay for that, | 你要付钱! |
[03:10] | The vault. Open it. | 把金库打开 |
[03:12] | Come on, pretty, | 来吧,帅哥 |
[03:18] | I wasn’t going for me, I was going for my daughter, | 我不是为了自己越狱 我是为了我女儿 |
[03:21] | Give Emma her papa’s love. | 替我把父爱转达给艾犸 |
[03:27] | I’m gonna cut your throat out. | 我要割断你的喉咙 |
[03:30] | I loved you, Michael, but you just used me. | 我爱过你,麦可 可是你只是在利用我 |
[03:33] | Cops found your girlfriend, fish-belly white, gargling in her own puke. | 警察发现你的女友 被自己的呕吐噎到面色惨白 |
[03:37] | And what do you care? As long as she left the door open for you. | 反正你也不在乎 只要她替你开门 |
[03:43] | I feel very fortunate to have met you, | 我很荣幸认识你 |
[03:46] | I’m sorry, Henry. | 很抱歉,亨利 |
[04:10] | It’s corporate interests taking over… | 政府被财团利益控制住�K |
[04:12] | …buying elections, fighting wars. | (科罗拉多州千里达) |
[04:13] | 贿选、打仗 | |
[04:16] | People dying so they can turn a profit. | 他们用人命去换商业利益 |
[04:19] | – We’re trying to stop it. – What are you, a bunch of spies? | -我们要阻止他们 -你们是谁?间谍吗? |
[04:24] | Just a handful of senators, congressmen. | 只是几个参议员和众议员 |
[04:26] | People like me that once worked for The Company. | 和我一样的“公司”前员工 |
[04:29] | People willing to expose the president for what she is. | 愿意揭发总统真面目的人 |
[04:32] | A shill working for these corporations. | 她是这些企业的傀儡 |
[04:34] | We bring her down, we bring them down. | 把她搞垮,他们就会瓦解 |
[04:37] | What’s it got to do with me? | 这件事与我何干? |
[04:39] | Because the way we’ll bring her down is also what we’re gonna use to set you free. | 因为我们搞垮她的方式 同时可以让你重获自由 |
[04:43] | About a week ago, we finally got a break. | 约一周前 我们终于有了进展 |
[04:46] | An NSA analyst sympathetic to our cause,,, | 一位对我们目的有同感的 国家安全局分析师 |
[04:49] | ,,, finally worked his way up and got clearance into the Echelon program, | 他终于升职 通过安全检查进入梯队系统 |
[04:54] | E-mails, cell-phone calls all across this country, | 全国的电子邮件、手机通话 |
[04:57] | If it’s transmitted, it goes through Echelon, | 只要是通讯 都会经过梯队系统 |
[05:00] | It’s cataloged, interpreted, and then stored for Homeland Security, | 通讯经过分类、编译 再存档供国土安全部参考 |
[05:04] | Nothing is missed by them. | 什么都逃不过他们的耳目 |
[05:06] | Nothing. | 什么都逃不过 |
[05:07] | Including, by accident, for a few months after 9/11… | 包括九一一事件后的几个月间 意外截取到的�K |
[05:13] | ,,, the White House, | 白宫通话纪录 |
[05:16] | The analyst got his hands on a phone conversation the president had,,, | 这位分析师发现总统�K |
[05:19] | …with Terrence steadman, two weeks after you supposedly killed him. | 和戴伦斯史泰门的通话 就在据称你谋杀他的两周后 |
[05:26] | The analyst tried to get this information out of the building, | 分析师试图把资料带出大楼 |
[05:29] | Excuse me. Could you come with us? We need to ask you a few questions, sir. | 抱歉,先生,请跟我们来一趟 我们有事要问你 |
[05:33] | Turns out someone else was snooping too, | 结果其他人也在打探消息 |
[05:35] | (如果你真想知道) | |
[05:39] | someone else wanted answers about the president. | 其他人对总统也产生怀疑 |
[05:45] | I’m convinced they’re turning the… | 我相信他们要将�K |
[05:47] | – Aldo and Lincoln wanna be left alone. – Sure, I understand. | -艾度和林克不想被打扰 -这我了解 |
[05:54] | Twenty-four hours later, Tancredi is dead, the analyst is missing… | 二十四小时后,丹奎迪死了 分析师下落不明 |
[05:58] | …and the White House Echelon tapes have been deleted from the mainframe. | 而梯队系统上的白宫录音 已从主要资料库删除 |
[06:06] | The tape is still out there. | 但录音带尚未被找到 |
[06:08] | And judging by how hard they’re going after sara Tancredi… | 从他们极力寻找 莎拉丹奎迪来看 |
[06:11] | …I’m pretty sure they think she has it. | 我很确定他们认为 录音带在她手上 |
[06:14] | And I think they’re right. | 我认为他们的判断没错 |
[06:17] | She’s the key to this whole thing, Lincoln. | 她是这一切的关键,林克 |
[06:56] | L.J., come with me. | 罗杰,跟我来 |
[08:25] | 片名:越狱风云 | |
[08:32] | 剧名:波修伊布斯 | |
[08:35] | (汽车旅馆) | |
[08:37] | I would imagine… | 我可以想像�K |
[08:39] | …that you’re feeling slightly betrayed right now. | 你有点被背叛的感觉 |
[08:44] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[08:56] | As you can see… | 如你所见�K |
[08:58] | …hi, my name is not Lance, and I’m not an addict. | 你好,我不叫兰斯 我也没有毒瘾 |
[09:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:04] | There’s one thing about me… | 关于我,有一件事 |
[09:06] | …that should mean a great deal to you right now… | 现在对你来说应该很重要 |
[09:08] | …and that is, I am reasonable. | 就是我很讲理 |
[09:10] | If you tell me what you know, you get to go. | 如果你把所知告诉我 就可以离开 |
[09:14] | And then maybe, when this is all behind us… | 也许等事过境�E之后 |
[09:16] | …we get to grab a piece of pie for old time’s sake. | 我们可以一起吃派叙叙旧 |
[09:19] | Okay? Come here. | 好吗?过来 |
[09:27] | I don’t know where Michael is. | 我不知道麦可在哪里 |
[09:29] | This is not about Michael, this is about your father. | 重点不在麦可 重点是令尊 |
[09:32] | He left Washington with something that didn’t belong to him… | 他带了不属于他的东西 离开华府 |
[09:35] | …and we need it back. | 我们必须要回来 |
[09:37] | – And you killed him for it. – I didn’t. | -你因此杀了他 -我没有 |
[09:39] | No, for what that’s worth. | 若这还有意义的话 我没有 |
[09:42] | But I hope that his death properly illustrates… | 但我希望他的死�K |
[09:45] | …the magnitude of the situation that we’re in right now. | 能让你看清 我们现在的处境牵涉有多广 |
[09:52] | So where is it? | 东西在哪里? |
[09:55] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Where is it? | -我不懂你在说什么 -在哪里? |
[09:59] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Where is it? | -我不懂你在说什么 -在哪里? |
[10:02] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[10:05] | Sara, there’s a next step involved in this… | 莎拉,这件事的下一阶段 |
[10:08] | …and you don’t want to experience that. | 你绝对不会想要体验 |
[10:15] | I swear to God, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我对天发誓 我不懂你在说什么 |
[10:18] | My father didn’t give me anything. | 我父亲没有给我任何东西 |
[10:21] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你要的是什么 |
[10:48] | Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. | 神父请宽恕我,我有罪 |
[10:50] | How long has it been since your last confession? | 你上次告解是什么时候? |
[10:53] | This is my first time… | 已经相隔�K |
[10:54] | …in a long time. | 好久一段时间了 |
[10:57] | And what are the nature of your sins? | 你的罪本质为何? |
[11:01] | The nature? | 本质? |
[11:04] | I’m not really sure. | 我不太确定 |
[11:07] | Deep down inside your heart, you know. | 你的内心深处一定清楚 |
[11:11] | Righteousness, maybe. | 也许是为求公正吧 |
[11:14] | Believing the ends justify the means. | 我相信目的正当 就可以不择手段 |
[11:17] | And what are those ends? | 目的是什么? |
[11:20] | Saving someone’s life. | 救人一命 |
[11:23] | And the means? | 手段是什么? |
[11:25] | I’ve broken just about every law you can name. | 你所能想到的法律 我统统都触犯了 |
[11:29] | But it’s not just what I’ve done. | 可是不光是我的行为 |
[11:33] | It’s what others have done… | 还有其他人的行为 |
[11:36] | …because I let them. | 因为我放任他们这么做 |
[11:40] | Because I was doing what I thought was right. | 因为我自以为这么做没有错 |
[11:42] | – I should have known better this time. – This time? | -这次我早该学到教训了 -这次? |
[11:49] | When I was a kid… | 我在小时候 |
[11:53] | …I watched a man bleed out and die. | 曾经看着一个人流血致死 |
[11:59] | And I was glad… | 而且我很高兴 |
[12:02] | …because he deserved it. | 因为是他活该 |
[12:04] | Life is only for God to give and take, my son. | 孩子,只有上帝可决定生死 |
[12:07] | Suddenly, there was this dark space inside of me… | 当时我忽然感受到 内心一片黑暗 |
[12:12] | …and I knew it was wrong. | 我知道我错了 |
[12:16] | – But here I am. – There is a way to stop this. | -但我现在还是这样 -有个办法可以改过 |
[12:19] | Surrender your will to God. | 让你的意志臣服于上帝 |
[12:22] | If I surrender now… | 如果现在投降 |
[12:25] | …I lose everything I love. | 我会失去我挚爱的一切 |
[12:27] | But do you lose your soul in the process? | 可是难道你的灵魂 不会在这过程之中迷失吗? |
[12:35] | Well, we all have our crosses to bear. | 人各自有自己的十字架要扛 |
[12:43] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[12:48] | This is never gonna stop. They’re gonna keep coming after us. | 这会没完没了 他们会一直追杀我们 |
[13:06] | Lincoln, don’t. | 林克,不要接 |
[13:12] | – Is it done? – You are. | -他死了吗? -是你死定了 |
[13:18] | – Lincoln Burrows. – Your man’s dead, | -林克柏劳 -你的手下死了 |
[13:22] | Just like anyone else you send to take out my son. | 就像你派来 杀我儿子的人一样 |
[13:25] | We want you. This isn’t about L.J. | 我们要的是你,不是罗杰 |
[13:30] | There’s a very simple way for all of this to end. | 有个简单的方法 可以结束这一切 |
[13:33] | I’ll tell you how it’ll end. | 我来告诉你 怎么结束这一切 |
[13:34] | Me staring into your dead eye with my hand around your throat. | 我掐着你的脖子 看着你死去 |
[13:38] | You don’t even know who I am. | 你根本不知道我是谁 |
[13:49] | How much further? | 还有多远? |
[13:51] | (十七号郡立道路 墨西哥国境北方七十五里处) | |
[14:00] | Right here is good. | 到这里就好 |
[14:02] | Right. You got it. | 好,没问题 |
[14:10] | – Thanks for the ride. – No problem. | -感谢你载我一程 -不客气 |
[15:20] | Agent Mahone. Bill Kim. | 曼宏探员,我是比尔金 |
[15:23] | I’m here to pick you up. | 我是来接你的 |
[15:27] | I called Kellerman. | 我是通知凯勒曼 |
[15:29] | He’s busy right now. | 他现在很忙 |
[15:32] | – Does anyone else know you’re here? – No. | -有其他人知道你在这儿吗? -没有 |
[15:34] | – Good. – Can you open the gate? | -很好 -可以帮忙开门吗? |
[15:38] | And I need a new vehicle. | 我需要新的车 |
[15:41] | There’s something you should know about me. | 我有件事应该让你知道 |
[15:44] | I don’t like being out in the field. I only do so when there’s been a screwup. | 我不喜欢出勤 我只在有人搞砸时,才踏出办公室 |
[15:51] | I’m out in the field, Alex. | 我现在出来了,亚历 |
[15:52] | Why don’t you open the gate… | 那你何不开门�K |
[15:54] | …and you can hurry back to D.C. Before your shoes get dirty? | 就能赶回华府 不至于弄脏你的皮鞋 |
[15:58] | We have a lead as to where Burrows will meet with his brother. | 我们收到柏劳 和他弟弟会合地的线索 |
[16:01] | It’s a place he referred to as Bolshoi Booze. | 他称这个地方叫波修伊布斯 |
[16:04] | That mean anything to you? | 你知道是什么意思吗? |
[16:05] | Yeah, it’s one of a hundred tattoos on scofield’s body. | 那是史柯菲的 上百个刺青之一 |
[16:08] | – What does it mean? – I don’t know yet. | -那代表什么? -我还不知道 |
[16:11] | You need to figure it out in the next couple of hours. | 接下来几小时内你得查出来 |
[16:13] | If scofield and Burrows cross the border, they’ll be out of your jurisdiction… | 如果这两兄弟逃出国界 就超越你的管辖范围 |
[16:17] | …and you’ll be of no further value to us. | 到时你对我们就毫无利用价值 |
[16:22] | – Open the gate. – So you can do what? | -把门打开 -让你出来干嘛? |
[16:26] | I wanna hear it. Straight from the mouth of the guy who’s supposed to be our closer. | 我想听听 你应该要帮我们结案的 |
[16:30] | I’ll get scofield and Burrows and all the rest of them. | 我会抓到这两兄弟 还有其他人 |
[16:34] | And then me and you and Kellerman… | 之后你、我和凯勒曼 |
[16:38] | …we’re gonna part ways. | 就分道扬镖 |
[16:40] | I just hope you’re properly motivated. | 我只是想要好好激励你 |
[16:54] | Because as long as you do your job, we forget about shales. | 只要你办好事 我们就会忘记席尔斯的事 |
[17:01] | And then you can go back to Colorado and visit your son, Cameron. | 之后你就能回科罗拉多 看你儿子卡麦隆了 |
[17:05] | He’s 5, right? | 他五岁了对吧? |
[17:09] | Don’t you ever mention his name again. | 不准再提到他的名字 |
[17:13] | There he is. | 就是这样 |
[17:16] | That’s what I wanted to hear. | 这才是我想听到的 |
[17:23] | Get cracking, Alex. | 动作快,亚历 |
[17:26] | A lot of people are relying on you. | 很多人都靠你一个人 |
[17:35] | Jane will take care of it. You can trust her. | 珍会处理 你可以信任她 |
[17:39] | I know this is hard, but it will work out. You have my word. | 我知道这不简单,但是不会有事的 我向你保证 |
[17:45] | – Thank you. – Be careful. | -谢谢 -注意安全 |
[17:57] | Listen… | 听着�K |
[18:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:04] | Jane’s gonna look after you. | 珍会照顾你 |
[18:06] | – I don’t even know her. – She’s all right. | -我根本不认识她 -她可以信任 |
[18:08] | She’s been working for Dad for a while. | 她替你祖父工作很久了 |
[18:12] | I’II… | 我�K |
[18:15] | I’ll see you soon, I promise. | 我很快就会来接你,我保证 |
[18:19] | Isn’t that the same thing your dad told you? | 这句话你爸不是也说过吗? |
[18:22] | Yeah, but I mean it. | 对,但是我是真心的 |
[18:25] | Hey. | 过来 |
[19:14] | Bo… No. | 波�K不 |
[19:33] | (波修伊酒布斯) | |
[19:58] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[20:01] | Just call me when you get this, okay? It’s important. | 听到留言回电给我好吗? 有重要的事 |
[20:39] | They’re numbers. | 是数字 |
[20:42] | (32度00分9秒 104度57分09秒) | |
[20:44] | (GPS定位已锁定) | |
[21:38] | Is that my payment? | 那是给我的报酬吗? |
[21:41] | – Medical nitroglycerin? – As promised. | -药用硝酸甘油? -我答应过你的 |
[21:52] | You have no idea how hard it is to get this kind of grade. | 要拿到这种等级的货 真是难上加难 |
[21:57] | Even with my contacts. | 连我的人脉都找不到 |
[21:58] | It’s time for your end of the deal. Where’s that plane gonna be? | 轮到你兑现诺言了 飞机会降落在哪里? |
[22:03] | They call me a couple of hours before with the drop-off point. | 他们降落前几小时 才会通知我地点 |
[22:06] | Keeps the DEA off our backs. | 才不会被禁毒处盯上 |
[22:09] | So it’s gonna be a while. You might wanna stay out of the sun. | 所以还得等上一阵子 你去室内等吧 |
[22:13] | 我们进去吧 | |
[22:19] | Hey, hey, hey. | 等等�K |
[22:21] | Hey. | 等一下 |
[22:24] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[22:26] | They’re just my cousins. | 他们只是我的表兄弟 |
[22:40] | Now, after your father accessed this information… | 在你父亲取阅资料后�K |
[22:43] | …he made three calls from his cell phone, all to you. | 他打了三通电话 都是找你 |
[22:48] | What did he tell you? | 他告诉你什么? |
[22:49] | Just that he was coming back to Chicago. | 他只说他要回芝加哥 |
[22:53] | Good. You’re being honest. Good. | 很好,你说的是实话 |
[22:55] | Now, there’s a half an hour between when your father landed… | 你父亲下飞机后到回家前 |
[22:58] | …and when he got home that is unaccounted for. | 有半小时的时间下落不明 |
[23:01] | I know you stopped by his office. You see him there? | 我知道你有去他的办公室 有见到他吗? |
[23:03] | No. | 没有 |
[23:05] | The last time I saw my father, he was dead in his study. | 我最后见到他时 他已经死在书房里 |
[23:08] | He have anyone give you anything? | 令尊有请人给你东西吗? |
[23:09] | You think I’m just withholding information because I like hanging out with you? | 你以为我会知情不报 只为了和你聊天? |
[23:13] | If I knew something, I would tell you. I don’t. | 如果我知道,我会说 我不知道 |
[23:15] | I don’t know anything about any of this. | 我完全不知道这些事情 |
[23:17] | Really? Then why did you give your father the file on Lincoln Burrows? | 真的?那你为何把 林克柏劳的档案交给令尊? |
[23:22] | Why open the door for scofield, help him escape? | 为何帮史柯菲开门 助他越狱? |
[23:25] | Why did scofield send you those coded notes? | 史柯菲为何寄暗号给你? |
[23:27] | Why did you come to New Mexico to meet him? | 为何跑来新墨西哥州见他? |
[23:33] | Don’t try to float a babe-in-the-woods routine by me. | 别想在我面前装无辜 |
[23:36] | It’s really gonna piss me off. | 我真的会生气 |
[23:38] | So come on. | 所以招出来吧 |
[23:57] | Okay, come on. | 招出来吧 |
[24:00] | You’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[24:04] | All right. | 没事的 |
[24:10] | Look, sara… | 听着,莎拉 |
[24:14] | …we’re gonna have to come to an understanding. You know that, right? | 我们必须达成共识 这你该清楚吧? |
[24:26] | Yeah, you were right, They are coordinates, | 你说的对,这是座标 |
[24:29] | Plug them into your GPs. It’ll take you to a spot in the New Mexico desert. | 输入卫星导航器,它就会带你到 新墨西哥沙漠的一处 |
[24:32] | It’s in the middle of nowhere, basically. | 那是个鸟不生蛋的地方 |
[24:34] | – All right, thanks. – Yeah, no problem, | -好,谢谢 -不客气 |
[24:37] | Sir, who are you meeting…? | 长官,你要去见谁? |
[24:40] | What the hell is he doing? | 他到底在做什么? |
[24:42] | He’s keeping us out of the loop, that’s what he’s doing. | 他刻意隐瞒线索 不让我们知道 |
[24:47] | You know, constantly running from the law with a bad heart. | 我的心脏不好 还一直要逃避追捕 |
[24:50] | Mexico, where I’m from, has got a lot of great things… | 我的国家墨西哥有很多好东西 |
[24:54] | …but health care ain’t one of them. | 不过健保不包括在内 |
[24:56] | You all right? You look a little nervous. | 你还好吧? 你看起来很紧张 |
[24:59] | I don’t do this every day. | 我不常做这种事 |
[25:01] | I just wanna get the information on that plane and move on. | 我只想得到飞机的资讯 然后离开 |
[25:06] | – Is that it? – That’s it. | -就这样? -就这样 |
[25:11] | Because I know who you are. Oh, you don’t have to worry. | 我知道你是谁 你不必担心 |
[25:14] | We can’t go within a hundred feet of a federal marshal to collect the reward… | 我们无法接近联邦执法人 一百尺内去领赏金 |
[25:17] | …because we got U.s. And Mexican warrants on our head. | 因为美国和墨西哥两国 都在通缉我们 |
[25:21] | But this plane to Panama… sit down. | 不过,去巴拿马的飞机�K 你坐下吧 |
[25:33] | – This is all for your brother? – Yes. | -都是为了你哥哥? -对 |
[25:38] | I got four brothers. Two in prison. | 我有四个兄弟,两个在坐牢 |
[25:40] | Accept a call? Yes. But break them out? | 他们打要我付费的电话来?没问题 但要我帮他们越狱? |
[25:45] | My brother gave me a baseball mitt for my 14th birthday. | 你疯啦 |
[25:46] | 我哥送我棒球手套 当十四岁的生日礼物 | |
[25:50] | I owed him. | 我亏欠他 |
[25:51] | You’re a better man than I am. | 你人比我好 |
[25:53] | Time will tell. | 时间会证明 |
[26:04] | Shouldn’t they have called by now about the plane? | 他们不是早该打来 说飞机的事了吗? |
[26:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:09] | But you know, I have a question. | 不过我有个疑问 |
[26:14] | I thought that these came in glass vials… | 我以为甘油是玻璃包装 |
[26:18] | …not plastic. | 不是塑胶瓶 |
[26:21] | I thought so too. | 我也这么想 |
[26:23] | The guy I bought it from said he packed it in plastic… | 卖家说他用塑胶包装�K |
[26:25] | …for transportation over long distances to prevent a fire or an explosion. | 适合长时间运送 可以避免起火或是爆炸 |
[26:31] | Really? | 真的? |
[26:33] | I never heard of that. | 我从没听过这种事 |
[26:37] | 去卡车那边拿仪器来 | |
[26:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[26:46] | We’re gonna do a little quality-control test. | 我们要做品管测试 |
[26:48] | It’s the best available. | 这是最上等的货色 |
[26:50] | We got time. | 我们的时间很多 |
[26:57] | (停车场) | |
[27:26] | For the last time, some black male, early 20s, jumped me from behind. | 我最后一次说,有个黑人 二十出头,从后方攻击我 |
[27:29] | Didn’t get a good look at his face. | 我没看清楚他的脸 |
[27:31] | – Assailant attacked you from behind? – That’s what I just said. | -所以攻击者从后方攻击你? -我刚刚就这么说 |
[27:34] | Yet he managed to make contact on your forehead. | 但他却有办法正中你的额头 |
[27:36] | – That’s right. – With what? A boomerang? | -没错 -他用回力镖打你吗? |
[27:39] | Come on, why don’t you tell me what happened? | 告诉我事情真相吧 |
[27:41] | Look, I’m a retired correctional officer out of Illinois. | 听着,我是伊利诺州退休狱警 |
[27:44] | How about showing some professional courtesy, honey? | 给我一点面子好吗,甜心? |
[27:56] | This is Roy Geary, Leave a message, | 我是罗伊葛瑞,请留言 |
[27:58] | You thieving son of a bitch. | 你这个浑蛋盗贼 |
[28:01] | You better get down on your knees and pray to God that I don’t find you. | 你最好跪下祈祷 我找不到你 |
[28:04] | Because if I do, mark my words, I’m gonna gut you bow to stern. | 因为要是我找到你,听好了 我会让你死得很难看 |
[28:09] | (收到一则留言) | |
[28:11] | President Reynolds was in Tallahassee, Florida early this morning,,, | 雷诺兹总统今早抵达 佛罗里达州塔拉哈西 |
[28:14] | ,,, attending a $5000-a-plate breakfast fundraiser,,, | 参加目前竞选连任的 马丁克莱那兹参议员�K |
[28:17] | ,,, for Senator Martin Kleinhenz, who’s running for reelection, | 所举办的高级早餐募款活动 |
[28:21] | Later this afternoon, her press conference was derailed,,, | 之后下午的记者会遭到中断 |
[28:23] | ,,, when a reporter asked her to comment on Lincoln Burrows’ escape from custody, | 因为一名记者请她 对林克柏劳脱逃发表看法 |
[28:28] | She declined, It’s become clear in her first month in office,,, | 她拒绝表态 在她执政的第一个月�K |
[28:32] | ,,, that she cannot separate herself from this manhunt, | 很明显的,她无法和 这次逮捕行动划清界线 |
[28:35] | And as long as it continues,,, | 而且只要追缉持续进行 |
[28:37] | ,,, pundits say that questions about Burrows will… | 学者表示 柏劳的问题依旧会�K |
[28:45] | Ladies. Let’s get this party started. | 女士们,开始狂欢吧 |
[28:49] | For the last 30 years, I’ve hated you. | 过去三十年我都在恨你 |
[28:51] | You walked out on me. | 你弃我于不顾 |
[28:55] | You haven’t even seen Michael. | 你根本没见过麦可一面 |
[28:59] | I’ve seen him before. | 我见过他 |
[29:02] | Not in the papers, Dad. | 报纸上不算,爸 |
[29:05] | I’ve been trying to work out what kind of man abandons his family. | 我一直想知道 哪种人才会抛弃家人 |
[29:11] | Now I’m doing the same damn thing. | 现在我却步上你的后尘 |
[29:15] | You’ll see him again. I’ll make sure of it. | 你可以再见到他的 我向你保证 |
[29:22] | – How much further? – About three hours. | -还有多远? -约三小时 |
[29:33] | – It’s gonna be a few minutes. – My brother should be here soon. | -这只要几分钟 -我哥很快就来了 |
[29:36] | I should go outside. Make sure he can see me. | 也许我该出去 好让他能看见我 |
[29:38] | That’s a good idea. I’m gonna send Ernesto to do that. | 好主意 我请厄尼斯托去留意 |
[29:40] | 厄尼斯托,拜托了 | |
[29:54] | Hello. | 喂 |
[30:06] | Was that the call? | 打来了? |
[30:08] | – Yes, it was. – About the plane? | -没错 -通知飞机的事? |
[30:11] | 进行得怎样? | |
[30:17] | Sugar water. | 只是糖水 |
[30:19] | No, you just made a big mistake, blanquito, | 你犯下大错了,白鬼 |
[30:21] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, okay? I’m not a chemist. | 我很抱歉 我又不是化学家 |
[30:24] | The guy I bought it from swore it was medical nitro. | 卖家发誓这是药用硝酸甘油 |
[30:27] | – We both got screwed. – Yeah, but one of us is gonna pay for it. | -我们都被骗了 -对,但只有一个人要负责 |
[30:30] | I just wanna get out of here, you want your payment. | 我只想离开这里 你想拿到酬劳 |
[30:32] | My brother’s gonna be here soon… | 我哥马上就会到 |
[30:35] | …we’ll work something out. Just name your price. | 我们可以想办法解决 你开个价吧 |
[30:38] | I already named my price. You didn’t come through. | 我已经开价了 是你达不到要求 |
[30:55] | When’s your brother getting here? | 你哥什么时候会到? |
[30:56] | You were planning on turning us in the whole time, weren’t you? | 你原本就打算 背叛我们,对吧? |
[30:59] | When’s he supposed to meet you here? | 他什么时候会到? |
[31:03] | – Drop it or I’m gonna shoot him. – Let him go or I’ll shoot you. | -把枪放下,否则我会开枪 -让他走,不然我开枪 |
[31:26] | – Where is it? – My father didn’t give me anything. | -在哪里? -我父亲什么都没给我 |
[31:32] | Who are you risking your life for? | 你到底是在为谁 冒生命危险? |
[31:36] | Lincoln Burrows. | 林克柏劳 |
[31:39] | A street thug. | 一个街头小混混 |
[31:42] | Why is that your concern? Is there somewhere in the Hippocratic oath… | 你为何要在乎他? 难道希波克拉提斯誓言中�K |
[31:45] | …where it says, “I pledge to risk my life for those who don’t care about mine”? | 有说“我发誓为了不在乎 我死活的人冒生命危险”? |
[31:49] | Because they don’t care about yours. | 他们可不在乎你的死活 |
[31:51] | Burrows and Michael scofield, they just used you. | 柏劳和史柯菲 只是利用你 |
[31:56] | Are you that surprised there are people in the world who’ll stand up to people like you? | 世上有人会为你这种人挺身而出 难道你真的感到惊讶? |
[32:01] | – Are you that far gone? – That’s cute. | -你疯的那么彻底吗? -真俏皮 |
[32:04] | Sad, but cute. | 悲哀,但是俏皮 |
[32:24] | A Cleveland what? | 要我上大号给你看? |
[32:26] | Don’t worry, I’ll talk you through it. | 别担心,我会教你怎么做的 |
[32:28] | And we got a glass coffee table right here. | 这里刚好有个玻璃咖啡桌 |
[32:33] | – Hell no. – I’ll do it for a thousand. | -我才不要 -给我一千元我就做 |
[32:36] | Five hundred. | 五百 |
[32:38] | One thousand. | 一千 |
[32:40] | Seven-fifty. | 七百五十 |
[32:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:57] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼? |
[33:09] | Leave. | 滚出去 |
[33:14] | You know… | 你知道吗? |
[33:16] | …it’s amazing what you can pick up at an Army-Navy store. | 军需品店里卖的东西 真是无奇不有 |
[33:22] | All that torture stuff, that was Bellick’s idea. | 拷问你是贝里克的主意 |
[33:24] | And if you ask me, he took the whole thing way too far. | 我个人认为他太过份了 |
[33:27] | Listen, why don’t I just give you half the money and we call it a day, huh? | 听着,我把钱分你一半 我们就两不相欠好吗? |
[33:31] | All right, sixty-forty. | 好吧,六四分帐 |
[33:33] | Come on, T, we can deal. | 茶包,我们可以好好谈的 |
[33:41] | Where’s the plane gonna land? | 飞机降落地点在哪里? |
[33:43] | Kiss my ass, cobarde, | 去死吧,懦夫 |
[33:50] | – What are we gonna do? – I don’t know. | -我们该怎么办? -不知道 |
[33:54] | We won’t get across the border on the ground. | 我们不可能从地面上跨越国界 |
[33:56] | Without that plane, we’re screwed. | 没有飞机,我们就死定了 |
[33:58] | He’s losing too much blood. He’ll never make it. | 他失血过多,会死掉的 |
[34:00] | Should’ve thought of that before he tried to kill us. | 他想杀我们之前 就该想到这点 |
[34:03] | We gotta take him to the hospital or else he’ll die. | 我们一定要让他就医 不然他会死 |
[34:06] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:09] | The plane, and we’ll let you go. | 说出飞机的事,就放你们走 |
[34:24] | Finley Road. | 芬利路 |
[34:26] | – Off Highway 8. There’s an airstrip there. – There. | -在八号公路旁,有个小型机场 -好 |
[34:29] | Okay? Now, let us go. | 可以了吧?放我们走 |
[34:30] | – Okay, let’s go. – No, no, no. | -我们走 -不要�K |
[34:32] | – Michael, let’s go. – No, no, don’t go. | -麦可,走了 -不要走 |
[34:35] | – Please. – Michael, let’s go. | -求求你 -麦可,我们走 |
[34:37] | Please, help us. No, don’t do this, huh? | 求你帮我们 不要这样好吗? |
[34:39] | Don’t do this. Don’t do it. Please. | 求你不要这样子 |
[34:41] | Let’s go. Michael, if we were bleeding, they would not lift a finger. You know that. | 麦可我们走,如果是我们受伤 他绝不会搭救,你很清楚的 |
[34:46] | – He was gonna kill us. Let’s go. – That’s not true. | -他本来要杀我们,快走吧 -不会的 |
[34:48] | Michael, we’re gonna get to that plane, and we’ll call when we’re safe. | 麦可,我们先上飞机 等安全后再叫人来 |
[34:51] | – Let’s go now, please. – Please don’t do this, okay? | -我们走吧,拜托 -请不要丢下我们 |
[34:54] | Don’t do this! Don’t do it, all right? Don’t listen to him! Please. | 不要这样�K请别听他的 |
[35:03] | I care about you. | 我在乎你 |
[35:06] | This is not what I wanted, sara. | 我并不想这么对你,莎拉 |
[35:21] | Kellerman. | 我是凯勒曼 |
[35:22] | What’s going on with Sara? | 莎拉的情况如何? |
[35:24] | Has she told you anything? | 她告诉你了吗? |
[35:28] | Don’t go anywhere. | 不要乱跑 |
[35:30] | – Not yet. – I trust you’ve been persuasive, | -还没 -你应该有用点手段吧 |
[35:33] | – Yes, absolutely, – Then kill her. | -那当然 -那就杀了她 |
[35:39] | Well, if she knows something… | 可是如果她知道真相�K |
[35:43] | You disobey me, you are done. Do you understand me? | 你敢违抗我的话,就死定了 听懂了吗? |
[35:48] | Put her in the ground, Paul, | 杀了她,保罗 |
[36:40] | Michael. | 麦可 |
[36:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:44] | – Michael. – Hold still. | -麦可 -不要动 |
[36:46] | You’re doing it wrong. Let’s get out of here. | 你错了,我们快走 |
[36:48] | He was gonna call the cops, get his buddies… | 他会报警或是叫朋友来�K |
[36:51] | He’s not gonna make it. | 他快死了 |
[36:53] | We’ll call when we get safe. Let’s go. Michael, let’s go! | 等我们安全再通知人来 麦可,我们快走! |
[36:56] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你�K |
[36:59] | You gotta get him to a hospital right away. | 你得立刻送他去医院 |
[37:15] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等�K |
[37:18] | Hey, man, forget Finley Road. | 朋友,别去芬利路 |
[37:22] | The plane’s gonna stop at the 7-mile marker… | 飞机会降落在七里的路标旁 |
[37:25] | …Route 4, at sunset. | 日落的时候,在四号公路 |
[37:27] | It’s gonna stop for five minutes, then it’s gonna go to oaxaca, Mexico. | 飞机会停留五分钟 然后飞往墨西哥的瓦哈卡 |
[37:32] | You miss it, you’re out of luck. | 错过就算你倒霉 |
[37:41] | (急诊室) | |
[37:45] | – He bled out on the way over. – Any ID? | -他在送医途中失血过多死亡 -确认身份了吗? |
[37:48] | Yeah, Roy Geary. Just an out-of-stater. | 有,罗伊葛瑞 是别州人 |
[38:02] | – You know him? – He’s a friend of mine. | -你认识他? -他是我的朋友 |
[38:05] | – Mr. Bellick? – Yeah. | -贝里克先生 -什么事? |
[38:11] | Would you mind answering a few more questions? | 介意再回答我几个问题吗? |
[38:20] | – Yeah. – It’s Pam, | -请说 -我是潘 |
[38:25] | What’s going on? | 找我什么事? |
[38:28] | I just wanted to say hey. | 我只想跟你打声招呼 |
[38:30] | Well, are you all right? You said it was important. | 你没事吧? 你说有重要的事 |
[38:37] | I know things got kind of ugly toward the… | 我知道我们之间到最后�K |
[38:41] | You know, the end. | 闹得很不愉快 |
[38:43] | I got ugly. | 是我变了 |
[38:45] | But I want you to know that there were circumstances that,,,, | 但是我要让你知道 当时的情况�K |
[38:51] | It was better that you and Cameron… | 对你和卡麦隆来说�K |
[38:54] | That you were not with me. | 不在我身边会比较好 |
[38:56] | Why are you telling me this now? | 你现在说这些做什么? |
[38:59] | If I had to do it all over again… | 如果人生有机会重来 |
[39:03] | …I’d do it different, you know? | 我的决定会不同 |
[39:07] | We’d still be a family. | 我们一家人不会分开 |
[39:10] | I’d give anything for that, | 我愿意付出一切换回来 |
[39:14] | – I just wanted you to know. – Alex,,, | -我只是想让你了解 -亚历�K |
[39:18] | …what’s going on? – Nothing, | -到底怎么了? -没事 |
[39:20] | I just wanted to call to say that I was… | 我只想打去跟你说�K |
[39:25] | – That I’m sorry about everything. – Where are you right now? | -这一切我很抱歉 -你人在哪里? |
[39:32] | – I can come get you, – Wouldn’t that be nice, huh? | -我可以去接你 -这样会很不错,对吧? |
[39:35] | No, I’m serious. Where are you? | 我是认真的,你在哪里? |
[39:37] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[39:40] | – Lf you hear anything in the media… – What? | -如果媒体放出消息�K -什么? |
[39:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[39:52] | I love you. Give Cam a kiss for me, okay? | 我爱你,帮我亲一下小卡好吗? |
[40:40] | Well, I’m glad I told you about this place. | 我很庆幸有把这地方告诉你 |
[40:44] | I’m glad I figured out how to work a GPs. | 我很庆幸学会了 怎么用卫星导航器 |
[40:46] | Make it a little more difficult next time? | 下次不要搞得这么困难 可以吗? |
[40:48] | – I owe you one. – No, we’re even. | -我欠你一个人情 -不,我们扯平了 |
[40:51] | But we gotta leave. | 但我们得走了 |
[40:54] | – Linc. – Hey, buddy. | -林克 -老弟 |
[40:58] | – How you doing? – Where’s L. J? | -你好吗? -罗杰呢? |
[41:00] | – He’s safe. The money? – I’ll tell you later. We gotta go. | -他很安全,钱呢? -待会儿再说,我们得走了 |
[41:03] | I brought someone. | 我带了一个人来 |
[41:06] | Dad. | 爸 |
[41:22] | We’ve met before. | 我们见过面 |
[41:48] | This is happening right now, okay? | 这是最后的机会,懂吗? |
[41:51] | Don’t make me do this. | 不要逼我下手�K |
[41:53] | Don’t make me do this. | 不要逼我下手 |
[41:56] | Even if I knew, I wouldn’t tell you. | 就算我知道也不会告诉你 |
[41:58] | You wouldn’t? Really? Are you that stupid? | 不会告诉我?真的? 你真的那么笨? |
[42:01] | Are you that stupid? | 你真的那么笨? |
[42:02] | Because now you’re going to die! | 因为你现在要死了! |
[42:05] | You’re going to die. | 你现在要死了 |
[42:06] | And all you had to do was tell me what your father gave you. | 你只要告诉我 你父亲给了你什么 |
[42:11] | I know my options. | 我很清楚我的下场 |
[42:13] | I can not tell you and die or I can tell you and still die. | 我不告诉你会死 告诉你我也一样会死 |
[42:17] | No, wrong. | 不,你错了 |
[42:18] | Sara, come on. Smarten up for once in your life. | 莎拉,拜托 这一生就这次聪明一点 |
[42:24] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[42:33] | Go to hell. | 你去死吧 |
[42:40] | You know what? Drowning is horrific… | 你知道吗? 溺毙是非常恐怖的 |
[42:43] | …don’t get me wrong, but once you give in… | 别误会 但当你不再挣扎�K |
[42:46] | …and just let the water come into your lungs, there’s a certain euphoria, I hear. | 让水灌进肺部时 我听说会有种兴奋的感觉 |
[42:50] | I guess as a junkie, I thought maybe you’d appreciate that. | 我想你有毒瘾 或许会喜欢那感觉 |
[42:57] | You did this to yourself. | 是你害死自己的 |