时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We’re staying. | 我们要留下来 |
[00:05] | Give them hell. | 给他们好看 |
[00:14] | Bill, don’t do this. | 比尔,不要这么做 |
[00:15] | I’ve dedicated my life to this country, to President Reynolds, | 我把一生都奉献给国家 奉献给雷诺兹总统 |
[00:18] | – I’ve been a perfect soldier, – Every photo, file. Get rid of all. | -我是个完美的士兵 -处理掉所有的照片、档案 |
[00:21] | Bill, don’t do this, | 比尔,不要这么做 |
[00:22] | You left a message for Mr. Geary. | 你留言给葛瑞先生 |
[00:24] | I’m gonna gut you, bow to stern, | 我会让你死得很难看 |
[00:26] | I did not kill Roy Geary! Bagwell set me up! | 我没有杀罗伊葛瑞! 包威陷害我! |
[00:29] | You are under arrest for the murder of Roy William Geary. | 你以谋杀 罗伊葛瑞的罪名被逮捕 |
[00:32] | My therapist said that I need to confront you… | 我的心理医生说 我必须面对你 |
[00:34] | …to let you know how betrayed I feel. | 让你知道被背叛的感受 |
[00:38] | This is the Tribune Police. | 垂比云警局 |
[00:40] | Just as long as you do your job, we’ll forget about shales. | 只要你做好工作 我们就忘记关于席尔斯的事 |
[00:43] | And then you can go back to Colorado and visit your son, Cameron. | 之后你就可以回科罗拉多 看你儿子卡麦隆 |
[00:49] | Don’t you ever mention his name again. | 不准你再提到他的名字 |
[00:51] | What about your friend there? | 你后面的朋友怎么办? |
[00:52] | If we’re gonna go down, might as well go down swinging. | 如果我们要死 也要死得轰轰烈烈 |
[01:03] | – Sara. – Michael? | -莎拉 -迈克? |
[01:13] | – Almost made it. – Hello? | -你们差点就逃掉了 -喂? |
[01:16] | Hello, Michael? | 喂?迈克? |
[01:19] | – Is that you? – Get up. | -是你吗? -站起来 |
[01:25] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[01:27] | Turn around! | 转过去! |
[01:28] | If you’re gonna murder us, Alex, you’ll have to look us in the eyes while you do it. | 如果你打算杀我们,亚历 有种就看着我们的眼睛开枪 |
[01:32] | – Shut up. – You want me, you got me. | -闭嘴 -你已经逮到我了 |
[01:34] | Let my brother go! | 让我弟弟走! |
[01:36] | I don’t want either of you. I just want my life back! | 我不想要你们两个 我只想找回我的人生! |
[01:39] | You’re gonna kill two innocent men to get it? | 为此你要杀死 两个无辜的人? |
[01:41] | – Absolutely. – This is the United States Border Patrol, | -那当然 -我们是美国边境巡警队 |
[01:45] | Drop the weapon and remain where you are, | 放下武器,不准动 |
[01:48] | Drop the weapon, | 放下武器 |
[01:50] | United states Border Patrol! Drop your weapon! | 美国边境巡警队 放下武器! |
[01:54] | All agents hold your positions. | 所有人各就各位 |
[01:57] | – I’m FBI. These men are in my custody. – I don’t care who you are. | -我是调查局探员,他们已被我逮捕 -我不管你是谁 |
[02:01] | Until we verify, you will drop your weapon or we will drop you. | 在确认身份前 放下你的武器,否则我们会开枪 |
[02:06] | Your choice. | 你自己选择! |
[02:20] | Move in! | 前进! |
[02:23] | Hands on your head now! | 双手抱头,快点! |
[02:27] | Don’t move. | 不准动! |
[02:34] | You got anything to drink? | 这里有喝的吗? |
[02:37] | Check the back. | 去后面找 |
[02:39] | Unknown rider, unknown rider, This is DEA on guard, | 不明驾驶�K 这里是禁毒处 |
[02:42] | Radio frequency… | 无线电频率�K |
[02:49] | – What do you mean “uh-oh”? – Border Patrol’s on our ass, man. | -“糟糕”是什么意思? -我们被边境巡警队盯上了 |
[02:53] | – How long till we get to Mexico? – We’re already in Mexico, papi. | -多久才到墨西哥? -已经在墨西哥了,老哥 |
[02:56] | I thought they couldn’t follow… | 越过国界不是就不能�K |
[02:58] | …once we cross the border. – Not since 9/11. | -跟踪我们了吗? -九一一事件后就可以 |
[03:01] | I repeat: Unknown rider, unknown rider, | 重复,不明驾驶�K |
[03:03] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办? |
[03:05] | Pull the cord and pray. | 拉下绳子然后祈祷 |
[03:08] | Oh, hell, no. | 不要! |
[03:10] | Look, we try and land the plane, we’re pinched for sure. | 听着,如果把飞机降落 我们肯定会被逮捕 |
[03:13] | And if we jump? | 如果跳伞呢? |
[03:15] | We’re in the middle of the desert. | 这里是沙漠上空 |
[03:17] | Patrol’ll have a hard time trying to find us once we land. | 等我们着地后 巡警会很难找到我们 |
[03:20] | If we land. | 如果我们着地的话 |
[03:22] | Oh, you gonna land. | 你一定会着地的 |
[03:23] | It’s just a matter of how hard. | 只是力道大小的问题 |
[03:26] | Good luck, amigo. | 祝你好运,朋友 |
[03:45] | We’re receiving reports that escaped convicts,,, | 我们刚收到消息,逃犯�K |
[03:46] | ,,, Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield, have been apprehended,,, | (新闻快报) |
[03:48] | 林克柏劳及迈克斯科菲尔德 在几分钟前 | |
[03:50] | ,,, just a few miles north of the U, S, -Mexican border, | 于美墨国界北方被逮捕 |
[03:53] | Federal Agent Alex Mahone, with assistance from the United States Border Patrol,,, | 调查局探员亚历曼宏 在美国边境巡警队的协助下 |
[03:57] | ,,, took the men into custody just a short time ago, | 在不久前将两人羁押 |
[04:00] | Now, not a lot of information available,,, | 目前消息尚未完整 |
[04:02] | ,,, but the brothers were apprehended without incident,,, | 不过据说 逮捕两兄弟的过程顺利 |
[04:05] | ,,, while attempting to leave the country through the deserts of New Mexico, | 当时他们正试图 从新墨西哥州沙漠逃往国外 |
[04:09] | A long way from Illinois’ Fox River State Penitentiary,,, | 该地离伊利诺州 福克斯河州立监狱非常遥远 |
[04:11] | ,,, where they escaped from less than 10 days ago, | 他们不到十天前 才自该监狱逃出 |
[04:14] | The Fox River Eight, as the group of convicts were once known,,, | 这些一度被称为 福克斯河八人帮的犯人 |
[04:17] | ,,, are now down to four, as only Benjamin Miles Franklin,,, | 现在只剩下四人 只有班哲明富兰克林�K |
[04:21] | ,,, Fernando Sucre, charles Patoshik, and Theodore Bagwell remain at large, | 费南多苏克、查尔斯帕托西克 和西奥多包威仍在逃 |
[04:26] | – Officials say it’s only… – sir? | -警方指出剩下�K -长官 |
[04:27] | He just heard, and he’d like to see you. | 他听说了,他想见你 |
[04:30] | – Back behind prison walls, | 关回监狱 |
[04:32] | Tips continue to pour in to manhunt’s national hot line… | 全国通报专线 持续传来新消息�K |
[04:35] | (借口) | |
[04:36] | – now down to four, as only Benjamin Miles Franklin,,, | (堪萨斯州普拉特 荣民酒吧) |
[04:37] | 现在只剩下四人 只有班哲明富兰克林 | |
[04:40] | ,,, Fernando Sucre, charles Patoshik,,, | 费南多苏克 查尔斯帕托西克 |
[04:43] | ,,, and Theodore Bagwell remain at large, | 和西奥多包威仍在逃 |
[04:45] | – Godspeed, gentlemen. – Officials say it’s a matter of days,,, | -愿你们平安 -警方指出剩下的�K |
[04:48] | ,,, before the rest of the Fox River Eight are back behind prison walls, | 福克斯河逃犯 迟早会被关回监狱 |
[04:51] | Tips continue to pour in to manhunt’s national hot line,,, | 全国通报专线 持续传来新消息 |
[04:54] | ,,, and officials believe all four fugitives are still on American soil,,, | 警方认为其他四名逃犯 依然在美国境内 |
[04:59] | ,,, allaying fears that they may have escaped across the Mexican border,,,, | 解除他们可能 已逃到墨西哥的疑虑�K |
[05:09] | Excuse me, sarge. | 打扰一下,长官 |
[05:12] | I was wondering if you could help a brother out. | 不知道你是否可以 帮弟兄的忙? |
[05:14] | With what? | 帮什么? |
[05:16] | I only recently returned from delivering democracy to the desert… | 我最近刚从 中东报效国家回来 |
[05:21] | …and I was wondering if you could tell me… | 我在想你是否知道�K |
[05:24] | …how a guy goes about getting one of those prosthetic jobbies. | 要去哪里才能装义肢 |
[05:28] | Didn’t they make you whole before they shipped you? | 你被送回国前 军方没帮你治疗吗? |
[05:31] | Well, let’s just say the doctor made the bed, he just neglected to tuck in the sheets. | 我只能说那个医生 治疗得很不完整 |
[05:37] | Best thing for you to do is go on down there to the VA, get in line. | 你最好去荣民医院排队等待 |
[05:41] | That simple? | 就那么简单? |
[05:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:45] | Till they send you the bill, and you gotta pay it. | 不过等你收到帐单 就得想办法筹钱 |
[05:48] | Those bastards in Washington send us to fight for them. | 华府的那些浑蛋 送我们去替他们打仗 |
[05:50] | – Not a damn one of them fights for us. – Man, that is a crime. | -他们却没人愿意帮我们 -真是不应该 |
[05:55] | But luckily for me… | 还好对我而言�K |
[05:58] | …money is not the issue. | 钱不成问题 |
[06:00] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[06:02] | Any particular forms I might need in order to qualify? | 我需要填哪些表格? |
[06:06] | You know what, Mr. Don’t-Ask-Don’t-Tell? | 你知道吗,同性恋先生? |
[06:10] | You figured out how to dye that hair of yours… | 你既然有办法把你的头发�K |
[06:12] | …up like a nancy all by yourself. | 染得这么娘 |
[06:14] | You sure as hell can figure out how to get a prosthetic… | 你肯定可以 自己想办法弄到义肢 |
[06:17] | …for that stump of yours by yourself. | 装在你的断手上 |
[06:23] | Yeah, I think I got a pretty good idea where to start. | 对,我想我知道 该从哪里下手 |
[06:31] | (新墨西哥州拉斯克鲁塞斯 边境巡警拘留所) | |
[06:34] | (美国边境巡警) | |
[06:41] | (伊利诺州久利特 福克斯河州立监狱) | |
[06:43] | I’m here with Ed Pavelka, the new warden of Fox River Penitentiary… | 我身边是艾德波维卡 福克斯河监狱的新任典狱长 |
[06:46] | …where Lincoln Burrows and Michael scofield… | 林克柏劳 和迈克斯科菲尔德�K |
[06:49] | …are scheduled to be returned to some time tomorrow. | 预计将在明日被送回此地 |
[06:51] | Now, warden, the escape happened a mere two days… | 典狱长,柏劳在预计处死�K |
[06:54] | …before Burrows was scheduled to be put to death. | 两天前越狱逃出 |
[06:56] | He’s already been granted one day. Do you anticipate any further? | 之前刑期已经延后一天 你认为会再度延后吗? |
[07:00] | Lincoln Burrows is a convicted murderer. | 林克柏劳是 已定罪的杀人犯 |
[07:03] | His escape has endangered the lives of civilians across this country. | 他越狱出去 已危害到全国民众 |
[07:06] | He is not a celebrity. He is not a martyr. | 他并非名流,也不是烈士 |
[07:10] | And I can assure you that whatever leniency was afforded him and the other prisoners… | 我可以保证之前 福克斯河上一任管理阶层�K |
[07:15] | …under the old regime at Fox River will no longer be tolerated. | 对犯人的宽大 将不再被容许 |
[07:18] | The only thing that Mr. Burrows can expect is what a jury of his peers demanded: | 柏劳先生唯一可预期的是 监狱犯人要求的�K |
[07:23] | A speedy execution. | 速斩速决 |
[07:25] | And Michael scofield? | 迈克斯科菲尔德呢? |
[07:27] | With his escape, the aiding and abetting charges… | 由于他越狱,加上教唆犯罪 |
[07:30] | …the felonies he’s racked up along the way on top of his original sentence… | 以及过程中犯下的重罪 加上他原本的刑期 |
[07:34] | …I’d say Mr. Scofield will be spending the rest of his life behind bars. Thank you. | 我想斯科菲尔德先生 将在狱中度过余生,谢谢各位 |
[07:39] | Warden, one more question, sir. | 典狱长,再请教你一个问题 |
[08:08] | 片名:越狱风云 | |
[08:14] | 剧名:死亡陷阱 | |
[08:17] | (联邦调查局分局 伊利诺州芝加哥) | |
[08:18] | Who’s got Mahone? | 曼宏的电话在谁手上? |
[08:24] | – Congratulations, sir. – What do you got? | -恭喜长官 -有什么消息? |
[08:26] | A call from the Illinois DoC. | 伊利诺州矫正局打来 |
[08:28] | They’re sending a contingent to collect Burrows and scofield… | 他们要派人去接 柏劳和斯科菲尔德�K |
[08:31] | …take them back to Fox River. | 带回福克斯河监狱 |
[08:32] | Remind them this is a federal case, we’ll handle transport. Now… | 提醒他们这是联邦案件 我们会负责运送�K |
[08:35] | I did, but it’s an election year. Collar this big, everybody wants a piece. | 我有,但今年是选举年 树大招风,大家都想分杯眉 |
[08:39] | Warden called in a favor to the Bureau chief. | 典狱长打电话请调查局长帮忙 |
[08:41] | He okayed it, so here we are, | 他答应了 我们才会在这里 |
[08:43] | Should be there in about an hour, | 一小时内应该会抵达 |
[08:45] | I wanna be placed in the prisoner-transport vehicle. | 我要坐上运送囚犯的车辆 |
[08:48] | – What for? – Just get it done. | -为什么? -照做就对了 |
[08:51] | Sir, these were the big fish, and you brought them in. | 长官,他们是重大嫌犯 而你逮到了他们 |
[08:55] | You should feel good about that. | 你应该为此高兴 |
[08:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:03] | Well, at least we’re together, | 至少我们在一起 |
[09:05] | Yes, there is that. | 这倒是真的 |
[09:11] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[09:12] | Thinking about the old man. | 我在想爸爸 |
[09:16] | What he tried to do, you know. | 你知道,就是他想做的事 |
[09:20] | Tough to go down swinging when you’re locked in a box. | 被关起来 很难死得轰轰烈烈 |
[09:25] | This isn’t over yet. We’re entitled to a phone call. | 还没玩完 我们可以打一通电话 |
[09:28] | We make that call to sara and she has the information Dad said she has. | 我们打给莎拉 如果爸说的资料在她手上 |
[09:31] | We can get you exonerated before this thing goes down. | 在一切定案之前 我们可以让你得到赦免 |
[09:34] | – Michael, it’s… – Hey. | -迈克�K -喂! |
[09:39] | We’re entitled to a phone call. | 我们有权利打一通电话 |
[09:41] | You’re entitled to precisely squat until you’re officially in custody. | 你们只有权乖乖坐着 直到正式被拘捕为止 |
[09:45] | And that won’t happen until you’re back in Fox River, so sit tight. | 这要等你们回到福克斯河才会发生 所以乖乖坐好 |
[09:54] | It’s not over yet. | 还没结束 |
[09:56] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[09:59] | A lot of ground to cover between here and Illinois. | 这里到伊利诺州的路程不短 |
[10:02] | I mean… | 我是说�K |
[10:04] | What are the chances we even make it to Fox River alive? | 我们活着回到 福克斯河的机率有多大? |
[10:12] | Saw you on the news, Alex, | 我在新闻上看到你,亚历 |
[10:13] | – Did you? – The brothers too, | -是吗? -还有那对兄弟 |
[10:16] | They were a little more… | 他们比我预期中�K |
[10:18] | …breathing than I’d hoped. | 来得有生命 |
[10:21] | Yeah, well, Border Patrol showed up. | 边境巡警队来搅局 |
[10:22] | – Nothing I could do. – Really? | -我无能为力 -真的? |
[10:25] | Burrows and scofield, can you see them from where you are? | 柏劳和斯科菲尔德 你现在看得见他们吗? |
[10:29] | – Yeah. – Then put a bullet in their heads, | -可以 -那就开枪杀了他们 |
[10:33] | – They’re being watched. – I don’t care, | -有人在看守他们 -我不管 |
[10:36] | By armed guards, | 有持枪警卫 |
[10:38] | They make it back to Fox River, it is over for all of us. | 等他们回到福克斯河监狱 我们就完蛋了 |
[10:41] | Not much more this country loves than a bad man with a good story, | 本国人最爱 坏人的精采故事 |
[10:44] | How much longer do you think it’ll be before someone… | 你觉得媒体会等多久才会�K |
[10:47] | …puts a microphone in front of them? – Hey, are you listening? | -开始访问他们? -你到底有没有听清楚? |
[10:50] | With the security here, what you’re asking me to do is tantamount to suicide. | 这里的戒备森严 你的要求等于是叫我自杀 |
[10:54] | – Do you understand what I’m saying? – I wasn’t asking anything. | -你听得懂吗? -我不是在请求 |
[10:57] | That would imply you had a say in the matter. | 那会表示你还有说话余地 |
[11:02] | Pull this off and you are halfway home, Alex. | 完成任务 你就快可以回家了,亚历 |
[11:06] | You remember what home is like, don’t you? | 你记得家的模样吧? |
[11:09] | 90 West End Avenue. White fence, red door. | 西侧大道九十号 白色篱笆、红色大门 |
[11:13] | You stay away from my family. | 离我的家人远一点! |
[12:12] | You got a little something on your… | 你的脸上有�K |
[12:16] | No. Here, let me. | 来,我帮你 |
[12:19] | I’m so… | 我真是�K |
[12:21] | – Pardon my forwardness. L… – It’s okay. Thank you. | -抱歉我太直接�K -没关系,谢谢 |
[12:24] | Normally, I wouldn’t intervene. | 平常我不会管闲事 |
[12:26] | It’s just, yesterday when I was… I got home from work… | 只是昨天我下班回家时 |
[12:30] | …I found what looked like the Brazilian rain forest… | 我发现我的门牙塞着菜渣 |
[12:33] | …Iodged between my two front teeth. | 活像是巴西雨林 |
[12:36] | And all I could think about was the number of people who must’ve seen, and not… | 我当时心里只想着 这么多人,一定有人看到了 |
[12:41] | Not a damn one of them had the decency to tell me. | 却没有半个好心人告诉我 |
[12:45] | Mild diastema. | 轻微牙缝过大 |
[12:47] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[12:50] | It’s a slight gap between your eight and nine. | 第八、九颗牙齿间有小缝隙 |
[12:54] | Your two front teeth. | 就是你的门牙 |
[12:56] | And that it sometimes can act as a magnet for food… | 有时候会卡住食物 例如�K |
[13:00] | …like broccoli and tuna, and sometimes rice. | 甘蓝菜、鲔鱼,还有米饭 |
[13:04] | Or relish. | 或是开胃小菜 |
[13:06] | All this and brains too? | 你真是才色双全 |
[13:08] | – What are you a dentist or a? – Me? No. Hardly, no. | -你是牙医还是�K? -我?差多了 |
[13:12] | I could never. | 不可能的 |
[13:13] | – My ex. My ex-husband, he was… – A bastard? | -我的前夫他是�K -一个浑蛋? |
[13:17] | That too. | 这也是 |
[13:28] | Have you ever been to Italy? | 你去过意大利吗�K |
[13:31] | – Denise. – Denise. That’s a lovely name. | -我叫迪妮丝 -迪妮丝,真是好名字 |
[13:38] | You know, in Italy they have wine every day with lunch. | 意大利人每天午餐都喝红酒 |
[13:44] | And what do we do in this country? We power our food down… | 可是美国人呢? 我们和餐吞下的�K |
[13:47] | …with caffeine, carbonation and high-fructose corn syrup. | 是咖啡因、二氧化碳 加高果糖玉米糖浆 |
[13:50] | No one ever takes the time to enjoy things anymore. | 再也没有人愿意 花时间享受美食 |
[13:58] | Denise, would you do me the honor… | 迪妮丝,我是否有幸�K |
[14:01] | …of enjoying the rest of your lunch with me? | 能与你共进剩下的午餐? |
[14:10] | I think I’d like that. | 我很乐意 |
[14:13] | White or red? | 白酒或是红酒? |
[14:16] | (堪萨斯州格里利郡 地方法院) | |
[14:19] | And with limited financial resources, he poses no flight risk… | 由于财力有限 他没有逃亡之嫌 |
[14:22] | Unless he’d rather not stand trial for capital murder. | 除非他不想 因重大谋杀罪受审 |
[14:26] | The defendant has shown great resourcefulness… | 被告已经证明 他很有能力�K |
[14:29] | …in being able to travel across country with little money. | 用少量的钱长途旅行 |
[14:33] | There’s no reason he couldn’t do it again. | 没有理由相信 他不会故技重施 |
[14:36] | If you don’t want to believe me, believe Mr. Bellick. | 如果不相信我 听听贝里克先生的话 |
[14:42] | You thieving son of a bitch, | 你这个浑蛋盗贼 |
[14:43] | You better get down on your knees and pray I never find you, | 你最好跪下祈祷 我找不到你 |
[14:46] | Because if I do, mark my words, I will gut you, bow to stern, | 因为等我找到你,听好了 我会让你死得很难看 |
[14:54] | He promised to kill Mr. Geary, and then he kept that promise. | 他发誓要杀死葛瑞先生 并说到做到 |
[14:59] | A man like the defendant should not be out in society. | 像被告这种人 不应该放任他在外面游走 |
[15:06] | I concur. Bail denied. | 我同意,不得交保 |
[16:15] | Who would that be? | 会是谁打来的? |
[16:16] | Only one person. | 只有一个人 |
[16:20] | Michael, it’s me. Listen, this phone rang last night… | 迈克,是我 昨晚这支电话响起 |
[16:23] | …and I went to answer it, but I couldn’t hear anything. | 我接起来 可是没有声音 |
[16:25] | And I wonder if maybe it was you. | 我不知道是不是你打来的 |
[16:29] | I don’t know what I should do, if I should leave a message,,, | 我不知道现在该怎么办 该不该留言 |
[16:31] | ,,, or who might be listening, | 还是有谁在听 |
[16:35] | I need to know that you’re okay. I need you to know that I’m not. | 我需要知道你是否平安 我要你知道我没有�K |
[16:39] | I didn’t leave you in Gila. Something happened to me and I don’t… | 我没有在希拉丢下你 我出了事,而我�K |
[16:43] | I don’t know what to do. I’m not too sure where to go… | 我不知道现在该怎么办 我不知该去哪里 |
[16:46] | ,,, but I know that you’re the only person I can trust, and I need you to,,,, | 可是我知道你是我 唯一能信任的人,你一定要�K |
[16:53] | I need you to be okay, and… | 你一定要平安无事,还有�K |
[16:58] | And I need you. Please. | 我需要你,拜托 |
[17:08] | Stand by to receive Border Patrol transport, | 待命接收边境巡警移送 |
[17:17] | Incoming prisoners. Stand by. | 移送囚犯,待命 |
[17:19] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[17:23] | (新墨西哥矫正局) | |
[17:37] | Alexander Mahone, Bureau. | 亚历山大曼宏,调查局 |
[17:40] | These are my prisoners, and I will be personally escorting them… | 他们是我的犯人 我要亲自坐上�K |
[17:43] | …in their transfer vehicle. – You can follow in a chase car. | -移送车护送 -你可以搭随行车 |
[17:46] | I don’t believe you heard me. | 我想你没有听清楚 |
[17:48] | I’ll be accompanying them in their tran… | 我要在车上陪同他们�K |
[17:50] | The only people allowed in the van are the driver and two guards… | 能够上车的人只有 驾驶和两名警卫 |
[17:54] | …who’ve been trained and certified in prisoner transport. | 他们是受过 专业训练的护送警卫 |
[18:00] | Are you really gonna make me go over your head? | 你真的要逼我 去找你的上司吗? |
[18:05] | I’ll even dial the phone for you. | 我甚至愿意帮你拨电话 |
[18:07] | This is standard procedure, Agent Mahone. | 这是标准程序,曼宏探员 |
[18:09] | We need to keep that environment as controllable as possible. | 我们必须尽可能控制住场面 |
[18:12] | The more bodies, the less control. | 人越多,场面越难控制 |
[18:16] | These men may have knowledge of the location of the other escapees. | 这些人也许知道 其他逃犯的下落 |
[18:22] | This is knowledge that I… | 我必须查出�K |
[18:23] | I need to do my job. | 才能做好我的工作 |
[18:25] | And my job is to ensure the safe and successful transfer… | 而我的职务是要确保 这两名囚犯�K |
[18:28] | …of these two prisoners. | 安全地被移送成功 |
[18:30] | The chase vehicles are right outside. | 随行车就在外面 |
[18:39] | We’re coming to you live from the Border Patrol facility,,, | 这里是新墨西哥州 阿拉莫戈多的�K |
[18:42] | ,,, in Alamogordo, New Mexico, where Lincoln Burrows,,, | 边境巡警拘留所现场 林克柏劳�K |
[18:45] | ,,, and Michael Scofield are being transferred… | 和迈克斯科菲尔德 将被移送回�K |
[18:47] | There better be a good reason why those brothers are alive. | 你最好有充份理由 为何那两兄弟还活着? |
[18:50] | Bad day, Bill? | 工作不顺吗,比尔? |
[18:53] | Sorry, I thought this was someone who still existed. | 抱歉,我以为你是依然存在的人 |
[18:56] | – How’s the jerky business, Owen? – It’s looking good right about now. | -牛肉干的生意好吗,欧文? -事实上现在行情看涨 |
[19:00] | You call this number again, you’re a dead man. | 你敢再打来,你就死定了 |
[19:02] | You don’t kill Burrows and scofield today, so are you. | 今天你如果没杀了两兄弟 你也死定了 |
[19:05] | You know it and I know it, and luckily for you, I know how to save your ass, | 你我心知肚明,不过算你幸运 我有办法救你 |
[19:08] | (免持听筒) | |
[19:13] | The brothers are already being transferred. | 两兄弟已经被移送了 |
[19:16] | You’re too late. | 你太迟了 |
[19:17] | Actually, the transport van is exactly where you want them to be, Bill. | 事实上,移送车的所在地 还是如你所愿 |
[19:22] | – Why? – Why? | -为何? -为何? |
[19:25] | You want my help, Bill? I want my job back. | 你要我帮忙 比尔,而我要恢复职务 |
[19:27] | That means direct access to the president, | 我要可以直接呈报总统 |
[19:29] | – I report only to her, – You’re reaching, Paul. Goodbye. | -我只听命于她 -别得寸进尺,保罗,再见 |
[19:33] | Don’t shut me out, Bill, You think Burrows and Scofield,,, | -不要拒绝我,比尔 -你以为这两兄弟 |
[19:36] | ,,, are a threat to this administration? I know everything,,, | 会威胁到这个政权? 我知道�K |
[19:38] | ,,, caroline Reynolds has ever done, Everything, | 卡洛琳雷诺兹干过的所有勾当 所有的一切 |
[19:42] | Now, before you panic, all I am asking… | 先别慌,我只要求�K |
[19:45] | …is to be allowed to finish the job that I started. | 能把我原先的任务完成 |
[19:47] | To prove to the president and to you,,, | 向总统和你证明 |
[19:50] | …that I am still an asset to this administration. | 我对这政权还是有贡献的 |
[19:53] | (计划?) | |
[19:55] | What’s your plan? | 你有何计划? |
[19:59] | I have an old associate in the Illinois DOc, They’re heading up the transfer, | 我在伊利诺州矫正局有个朋友 移送由他们承办 |
[20:02] | It’s gonna take more than one guy on the inside, | 一个内线是不够的 |
[20:05] | Not if the guy’s in the right place, | 如果他的职位够高就可以 |
[20:08] | Bill, you give me the go-ahead on this and those brothers get in the van… | 只要你一声令下 两兄弟上了厢型车 |
[20:12] | …it’ll be the last thing they ever do. | 他们就只能等死 |
[20:19] | (新墨西哥州矫正局) | |
[20:40] | I have never done that before. | 我从来没做过这种事 |
[20:47] | Then I guess we was making up for some lost time. | 那我们算是弥补过往的遗憾 |
[20:54] | I have to ask, sam, are you married or something? | 山姆,我得问你 你结婚了吗? |
[20:57] | Me? No. | 我?没有 |
[20:59] | – What makes you think…? – Come on. | -你怎么会认为�K -拜托 |
[21:01] | I may be plain, but I’m not a fool. | 我长得也许平凡 但我不笨 |
[21:03] | Usually, the men I end up with are just looking for something, you know… | 通常和我在一起的男人 都是醉翁之意不在酒 |
[21:07] | …on the side. | 另有所求 |
[21:10] | Denise, the only side I’m interested in… | 迪妮丝,我唯一求的�K |
[21:14] | …is the inside. | 只有你的心 |
[21:16] | And that place within you… | 而你的心�K |
[21:19] | …is not plain. | 可不平凡 |
[21:24] | – I have to get back to work. – Do you really? | -我得回去上班了 -真的要吗? |
[21:27] | I have to close tonight. | 我今晚要负责关门 |
[21:30] | How about I pick you up after? | 你下班后 我去接你如何? |
[21:32] | We can have dinner. | 我们可以一起吃晚餐 |
[21:34] | – Are you sure? – Denise. | -你确定? -迪妮丝 |
[21:37] | I insist. | 我坚持 |
[21:54] | – Yeah? – Good news, | -请说 -好消息 |
[21:56] | You’re off the hook, | 你得救了 |
[21:58] | Paul Kellerman has a team ready to move on the caravan just outside of Albuquerque. | 保罗凯勒曼在阿布奎基外 已布下人马,准备攻击车队 |
[22:02] | Okay, so where does that leave us? | 好,那我们该怎么做? |
[22:04] | When it goes down, there’s sure to be a moment or two of chaos, | 到时会有兵荒马乱的场面 |
[22:08] | A certain amount of confusion, lots of bullets flying… | 人员惊慌失措 四处枪林弹雨 |
[22:13] | I need you there to make sure Paul Kellerman catches one. | 我要你确保 保罗凯勒曼中弹身亡 |
[22:18] | A little early to be covering your tracks, isn’t it? | 现在替自己湮灭证据 太早了吧? |
[22:22] | The escapees, that was our deal. | 当初的条件只提到那些逃犯 |
[22:25] | – That’s all, – Right. | -就这样 -对 |
[22:28] | Our deal. | 我们的协议 |
[22:31] | Refresh my memory. Was our deal supposed to end with Burrows and scofield… | 提醒我一下 我们的条件是说两兄弟�K |
[22:35] | …going back to prison, or bleeding from a hole in their heads? | 回到监狱 还是死于非命? |
[22:40] | We’re giving you a chance to make this right, Alex. | 我们给你机会改正,亚历 |
[22:43] | Just let Kellerman take care of it. Let him be our oswald. | 让凯勒曼处理 让他当我们的欧斯华 |
[22:47] | And that makes me your Jack Ruby. | 那我就是你的杰克路比 |
[22:49] | Jack Ruby was working alone, | 杰克路比当初单枪匹马 |
[22:51] | You’ve got the support of the United States government behind you, Alex, | 你还有美国政府 替你撑腰,亚历 |
[22:55] | Good luck in Albuquerque. | 祝你在阿布奎基好运 |
[23:01] | (让凯勒曼退役) | |
[23:06] | I promise, sir, this’ll all be over shortly. | 长官,我保证这件事 马上就会结束 |
[23:10] | And it’ll be back to business as usual. | 之后就会恢复正常 |
[23:17] | – Do you regret it? – What? | -你后悔吗? -什么? |
[23:21] | Knowing what you know now, do you regret helping me? | 现在已经知道结果了 你会后悔帮我吗? |
[23:25] | You’d have done the same thing for me. | 换成你,你也会来救我 |
[23:29] | – You think? – I know. | -你这么想? -我这么知道 |
[23:35] | You didn’t answer the question. | 你还没回答问题 |
[23:39] | I don’t regret the act. | 我不后悔来救你 |
[23:43] | Just how it turned out. | 只后悔后果竟是如此 |
[23:48] | We’ve got a premeditated murder on our hands. | 这是件预谋杀人案 |
[23:50] | You wanted to steal money then kill the witness. | 你想把钱独吞 再杀了唯一证人 |
[23:52] | Are you my attorney or theirs? I told you, I didn’t do anything. | 你到底是谁的律师? 我说过不是我干的 |
[23:55] | No, I’m just explaining their theory of what happened. | 不,我只是解释 他们的理论 |
[23:58] | Your explanation to the cops that you didn’t kill Geary… | 你向警方解释 你没有杀葛瑞 |
[24:01] | …because you were too busy trying to steal 5 million in federally insured money? | 是因为你忙着去偷 五百万国家的钱财? |
[24:05] | Probably not the best move. | 可能对你不太有利 |
[24:07] | – But there is good news. – What’s that? | -不过有好消息 -什么? |
[24:10] | The DA is willing to offer a deal. | 检察官愿意谈条件 |
[24:13] | – Twenty-five years. – No. | -二十五年刑期 -不要 |
[24:15] | Brad, they’ll drop the capital charge. No death penalty. | 布拉德,他们会撤销重大杀人罪 不会有死刑 |
[24:19] | No! | 不要! |
[24:20] | – I’ll be almost 65 when I get out. – But you’d get out. | -等我出狱都快六十五岁了 -你至少可以出狱 |
[24:24] | If this case goes to trial, there’s an excellent chance… | 如果案子开庭 你极有可能�K |
[24:27] | …you’re sentenced to death. | 被判死刑 |
[24:29] | Now, I’ve been doing this a while, and I can tell you. | 我执业已久,布拉德 我可以告诉你 |
[24:32] | These things never go down good. | 这种案子不可能有好结果 |
[24:35] | When the system wants you, they get you, one way or another. | 当法治体系要惩罚你时 无论如何都会达到目的 |
[24:45] | Part of the deal’s gotta be I do my time in Illinois. | 条件一定要包括 让我在伊利诺州服刑 |
[24:50] | So I can be near my mom. | 我才能见到我母亲 |
[25:00] | (新墨西哥州矫正局) | |
[25:12] | Where are they taking us? | 他们要带我们去哪里? |
[25:14] | Another foster home. | 另一个寄养家庭吧 |
[25:15] | I don’t wanna go. I liked it there. | 我不想走,我喜欢这里 |
[25:18] | I know you did. | 我知道 |
[25:19] | It’s because of you, the reason they’re making us move? | 他们要我们搬家 是因为你吗? |
[25:23] | – Because you were getting in trouble again? – Yeah, and I’m sorry. | 因为你又惹上麻烦了? |
[25:24] | (孩童与家庭服务局) | |
[25:26] | 对,我很抱歉 | |
[25:33] | Seems like I’ve been dragging you in trouble my whole life. | 我这一生似乎 一直在把你拖下水 |
[25:37] | Pulled me out of some too. | 你也帮助过我 |
[25:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:06] | – Yeah? – Alex, Paul Kellerman. | -喂 -亚历,我是保罗凯勒曼 |
[26:08] | – Have you spoken with Bill Kim? – Yeah, | -你和比尔金谈过了吗? -对 |
[26:11] | Yeah, he filled me in. You’re staging in Albuquerque. | 他通知我了 你要在阿布奎基布局 |
[26:14] | Listen, me jumping in at this point. | 听着,我现在跳进来帮忙 |
[26:17] | It in no way reflects my feelings about the job you’ve been doing. | 并不代表我赞同你的工作 |
[26:20] | I just wanted you to know that, | 我只想告诉你这点 |
[26:23] | of course. | 当然 |
[26:25] | So long as we get the job done. | 只要我们把任务完成 |
[26:27] | We all get to go back to our families, right? | 我们就能回到 家人身边,对吧? |
[26:30] | The sooner the better. | 越快越好 |
[26:32] | So, what do I need to know? | 我需要知道什么资讯? |
[26:35] | As we first reported last night, after nine days on the run,,, | 昨晚我们首次披露 经过九天逃亡后�K |
[26:39] | ,,, fugitives Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield,,, | 逃犯林克柏劳 和迈克斯科菲尔德 |
[26:41] | ,,, two of the masterminds behind the desperate Fox River Eight escape,,, | 福克斯河八人帮 越狱的两名主脑 |
[26:45] | ,,, were apprehended by Border Patrol officials near the Mexican border,,, | 在墨西哥边境附近 遭边境巡警逮捕 |
[26:49] | ,,, and are being transferred back to Fox River Penitentiary today, | (被捕) |
[26:50] | 今天正被移送回 福克斯河州立监狱 | |
[26:52] | Officials say Burrows, who was scheduled to die,,, | 官方指出柏劳 他原本即将�K |
[26:55] | ,,, for the murder of Reynolds’ brother, Terrence Steadman,,, | 因谋杀雷诺兹总统的 胞弟戴伦斯史泰门处死�K |
[26:57] | ,,, could have his execution date rescheduled for as early as late next week, | 他的行刑日可能改期 最快在下周处死 |
[27:02] | With the number of felonies the pair now face,,, | 由于两人犯下的重罪 |
[27:04] | ,,, Burrows’ brother, Michael Scofield… | 柏劳的胞弟 迈克斯科菲尔德�K |
[27:07] | (新墨西哥州,阿布奎基) | |
[27:50] | – What’s going on? – Let me go check. | -前面怎么回事? -我去瞧瞧 |
[27:56] | – What do you see? – I’ll let you know. | -怎么回事? -稍后通知你 |
[28:03] | How much time is it gonna take to move this? | 移开这台货柜车要多久? |
[28:06] | I’ve got my men working on it now. | 我已经派人处理了 |
[28:17] | – What’s going on up there? – Are you in a hurry? | -前面怎么了? -你在赶时间吗? |
[28:22] | Hey, we need some help getting this rig out of the road. | 我们需要帮助 把挡住的车移开 |
[28:30] | Linc. | 林克 |
[28:37] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:40] | All right, let’s say we get the cuffs off. Where do we go? | 好,假设我们打开了手铐 要往哪里逃? |
[28:45] | – There. – That’s too easy. | -那里 -太轻松了 |
[28:51] | Come on. Come on, Michael, take it. | 来吧,迈克,把握机会 |
[28:56] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧,来吧 |
[29:01] | Take it. | 把握机会 |
[29:06] | Take it and run. | 把握机会逃走 |
[29:25] | Let’s think about this. The keys are accidentally left out. | 我们思考一下 警卫意外地留下钥匙 |
[29:28] | The door is accidentally left open. | 门意外地开着 |
[29:30] | – It’s our only shot. – It’s their only shot. | -是我们唯一的机会 -是他们的机会 |
[29:33] | They don’t have an excuse unless we give it to them. | 他们没有借口杀人 除非我们逃走 |
[29:35] | – How we doing? – Nothing so far, | -情况如何? -没动静 |
[29:38] | – None? – They’re talking, that’s all. | -没动静? -他们只在对谈 |
[29:41] | They haven’t bitten in five minutes, you pull the semi, you tell them it’s fixed. | 五分钟后他们没动作 你就移开卡车,说解决了 |
[29:45] | – You release traffic. – And do what? | -恢复交通 -之后呢? |
[29:47] | You want the rabbit to hop, move the carrot, Alex. | 要兔子上勾 就要移动红萝卜,亚历 |
[29:59] | (邮局) | |
[30:10] | You showed. | 你来了 |
[30:13] | A gentleman always does. | 绅士说到做到 |
[30:15] | Where are we going to eat? | 我们要去哪里吃饭? |
[30:17] | Wherever your heart desires. | 你想去哪里 我们就去哪里 |
[30:19] | You know, there’s just one teensy-tiny thing I’ve been meaning to ask. | 不过有一件小事 我想请你帮忙 |
[30:25] | Anything. | 尽管说 |
[30:30] | You know, forwarding addresses are supposed to be confidential. | 转递地址是机密资料 |
[30:33] | I really shouldn’t be doing this. | 我真的不该这么做 |
[30:36] | Well, you shouldn’t have been doing a lot of things we did this afternoon… | 今天下午我们做的事 有很多是你不该做的 |
[30:41] | …but neither of us has been “smited” down yet. | 可是我们两人 都还没有被抓到 |
[30:45] | There she is. | 她住这里 |
[30:49] | I’d imagine your cousin’ll be pretty surprised to hear about the money her uncle left her. | 你的表妹听到她舅舅留给她的钱 一定会非常惊讶 |
[30:53] | You can be certain of it. | 那是当然的 |
[30:58] | Sam, I hope you don’t mind me asking, but… | 山姆,我这么问 你别介意,但�K |
[31:03] | Your hand… | 你的手�K |
[31:05] | …what happened to it? | 是怎么了? |
[31:08] | I’m sorry. I didn’t wanna make you feel uncomfortable or nothing. I just… | 抱歉,我不是想让你不舒服 我只是�K |
[31:13] | I wanna know you. | 我想了解你 |
[31:16] | I wanna know everything about you… | 我想了解你的一切�K |
[31:19] | …and if this is a part of who you are, then I want to know how it… | 如果这是你的过去 我想知道你是怎么�K |
[31:28] | oh, dear God. | 天啊 |
[31:37] | I really wish you hadn’t seen that. | 我但愿你没看到它 |
[31:42] | (限邮局职员进入) | |
[32:03] | Here’s what I’m thinking. You and some of the boys… | 我都盘算好了 你和其他一些人 |
[32:06] | …get yourself transferred to ad seg. | 调到单独牢房来 |
[32:08] | We can spend our days playing scrabble and watching Sportscenter. | 这样我们就能成天 玩拼字游戏、看体育节目 |
[32:11] | – Look, captain… – Then in a year and half… | -队长,我�K -约一年半后 |
[32:13] | …you recommend me for those work-release programs. | 你就推荐我加入工作计划 |
[32:16] | I can sweat off the rest of my time heaving hay and getting sun. | 之后剩下的刑期 我只要拉稻草、晒太阳 |
[32:19] | – That’s why… – It ain’t freedom, but it’s close. | -所以�K -不是自由,但差不多了 |
[32:21] | Is that why you requested to be sent here? | 所以你才要求来这里坐牢? |
[32:23] | Oh, I go anywhere else as a former C.o., I’m a dead man. | 要是我去其他地方 身为前狱警,我死定了 |
[32:26] | Here, I got men to watch my back, get me the finest accommodations… | 但这里有人照顾我 给我最好的房间�K |
[32:30] | – They’re not putting you in ad seg. – I don’t care where they’re putting me… | -你不会有单独牢房 -我不在乎他们要我去哪儿 |
[32:33] | …take me to ad seg. – It’s not like it used to be. | -有单独牢房就对了 -局势变了,队长 |
[32:36] | – C.o.’s don’t run the game anymore. – What do you mean? | -狱警已经不是这里的老大 -什么意思? |
[32:38] | This new warden. He’s cracking down to prove he’s serious… | 典狱长换人了 他要改革,证明他�K |
[32:41] | …about showing preferential treatment. | 不会偏袒任何人 |
[32:44] | He’s making an example out of you. | 他要拿你杀鸡儆猴 |
[32:49] | Lou, what the hell is this? | 路易斯,这是哪里? |
[32:51] | Gen pop. | 大牢房 |
[33:11] | Welcome home, boss. | 欢迎回家,老大 |
[34:43] | (墨西哥索诺兰沙漠) | |
[34:45] | (美墨国界南方四十里) | |
[35:24] | Okay, everybody, we’re moving out. | 各位,准备上路了 |
[35:37] | Window’s closing, Michael, once the truck moves… | 迈克,机会快没了 等卡车移走�K |
[35:40] | If we run now, we give them permission to put a bullet in our heads. | 我们现在逃 等于允许他们杀死我们 |
[35:43] | We stay, I’m dead within the week. You’re locked up for life. | 我们留下,一周内我就被处死 你会被关一辈子 |
[35:46] | Or until they find a way to get to you, and believe me they will. | 或是他们想出杀你的办法 相信我,他们绝对可以 |
[35:49] | If we go to prison, we’ll have a few days. | 如果回监狱 会多出几天的时间 |
[35:51] | We’ll have a chance to contact sara. | 就有机会联络莎拉 |
[35:53] | We don’t know where sara is. | 我们不知道莎拉的下落 |
[35:55] | Sara may be dead, Michael. | 莎拉也许已死了,迈克 |
[35:59] | Let me get us out of here the only way I know how. | 让我用我唯一的伎俩逃出去 |
[36:02] | – Fighting? – Yeah. | -打斗? -对 |
[36:10] | Get the keys. | 拿钥匙 |
[36:17] | – Here we go. Here we go. – Copy that. | -开始了�K -收到 |
[36:21] | All right, we’re on. | 好,任务开始 |
[36:22] | Heads up, Hold traffic, | 注意,封锁交通 |
[36:27] | Hold all traffic. Okay. | 封锁来车,好 |
[36:39] | We have no idea what’s behind that door. | 我们完全不知道 门后面是什么 |
[36:43] | Nope. | 对 |
[36:46] | – You ready? – No. You? | -准备好了吗? -没有,你呢? |
[36:48] | No. | 没有 |
[36:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:25] | Get it open. Kick it open. Go. | 打开!踢开门!快点! |
[37:28] | All men to the tunnel! | 所有人到隧道中! |
[37:39] | Just pray there’s another way out of here. | 祈祷这里还有另一个出口 |
[38:01] | This way. | 这边 |
[38:38] | Yeah, they’re in, and they’re heading straight for you. | 他们进去了 往你的方向去了 |
[38:41] | – Armed? – No, | -有武器吗? -没有 |
[38:43] | – Where are you? I’ll back you up. – Keep moving, | -你在哪儿?我去支援你 -你继续移动 |
[38:45] | As long as they’re running from you, they’re running towards me. They are boxed in. | 只要他们想逃离你 就会往我这边跑,他们被包围了 |
[38:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:52] | (堪萨斯州,奈斯市) | |
[39:19] | Oh, hold on one sec. | 等一下 |
[39:22] | Could I write a check for the food, because I don’t have… | 食物的钱我开支票好吗? 因为我没有�K |
[39:25] | Hello, Mrs. Hollander. | 你好,贺兰德太太 |
[39:27] | They say a good woman is hard to find. | 人家说好女人难寻 |
[39:30] | Well, if that’s true, you must be very, very… | 如果此话属实 你一定是�K |
[39:36] | …very good. | 好上加好的女人 |
[39:37] | Don’t be frightened. | 不要害怕 |
[39:41] | Teddy’s home. | 泰迪回家了 |
[39:49] | This way. | 往这边 |
[40:30] | They’re improvising, heading toward the surface. | 他们临时改道 往路面上去了 |
[40:45] | – Where to? – I don’t know. | -往哪里走? -不知道 |
[40:47] | Look, if something happens to us… | 听着,如果我们出事 |
[40:49] | …if we get separated, if one of us doesn’t make it, promise you’ll find sara. | 如果我们分开,一人逃不出去 答应我你会去找莎拉 |
[40:53] | – We’re gonna make it. – Just promise me. | -我们逃得出去的 -快答应我 |
[40:55] | I promise. Come on. | 我答应,走吧 |
[41:25] | (州立监狱 莎拉丹奎迪医师) | |
[42:27] | President Reynolds ruined your life. She ruined my life. | 雷诺兹总统毁了你们的人生 也毁了我的人生 |
[42:31] | If you wanna take the bitch down, you just found your inside man… | 你们想搞垮这贱人 我就是最佳内线 |
[42:35] | …but it’s gotta be right now. | 但现在是唯一的机会 |
[42:38] | Let’s go! Now! | 我们走!动作快! |