时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | eviously onPrison Break: | |
[00:06] | Yes, I’d like the number for Channel 11 News, please. | 是的 我想查一下11新闻频道 的电话号码 谢谢 |
[00:08] | Hang up the phone now. | 马上把电话挂掉 |
[00:10] | This is Michael Scofield. | 我是Michael Scofield |
[00:12] | I’m at the Cutback Motel, room 11… | 我在Cutback汽车旅馆 11号房间 |
[00:18] | and I want to turn myself in. | 我要自首 |
[00:22] | Where is that? | 那是什么地方 |
[00:25] | It’s Holland, where I grew up. | 是荷兰 我就在那儿长大的 |
[00:26] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[00:29] | It’s beautiful. | 那很美 |
[00:30] | This message is for Maricruz. | 这条信息是给Maricruz的 |
[00:32] | I’ll be there in the airport in Ixtapa waiting for you. | 我会在Ixtapa的机场等你 |
[00:38] | Hi, my name is Sara, and I’m an addict. | 嗨 我是Sara 我是个瘾君子 |
[00:40] | Hi, Sara. Hi, Sara. | -嗨 Sara -嗨 Sara |
[00:42] | I’m just looking to do my time; I don’t any any trouble. | 我只是想好好服刑 我不想惹麻烦 |
[00:45] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[00:47] | Break it up, convict! | 嘿 住手 犯人 |
[00:48] | No, no, this isn’t fun– what was fun | 不不 一点意思都没有 真正有意思的是 |
[00:50] | was when Caroline and I would talk about you | 当我和Caroline谈起你 |
[00:52] | and the schoolboy crush that you had on her. | 谈到你从学生时期就迷恋着她 |
[00:55] | He proposed to her. | 他还向她求婚 |
[00:58] | Hey! Terrence! | 嘿 Terrence |
[00:59] | I’m leaving! | 我要离开这里 |
[01:01] | Terrence, listen to me. | Terrence 听我说 |
[01:03] | Just listen. So many people | 听着就好 那么多人 |
[01:05] | have suffered because of this, because of you. | 因为你而饱受煎熬 |
[01:07] | When the press get here, you can tell the truth. | 记者来了以后 你可以说出真相 |
[01:10] | You can end this. | 你可以结束这一切 |
[01:13] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:15] | We interrupt this program for a special news bulletin. | 我们要中断节目插播一条特别新闻 |
[01:19] | It’s breaking news out of Cutback, Montana. | 来自Montana的Cutback的重要新闻 |
[01:22] | Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield, two of the prisoners | Lincoln Burrows和Michael Scofield两名犯人 |
[01:25] | who broke out of Fox River State Penitentiary in Illinois | 从伊利诺斯Fox River州立监狱越狱 |
[01:28] | have continued to allude the authorities, | 继续挑战当局的权威 |
[01:30] | leaving a trail of crime in their wake. | 在逃亡路上又犯下了种种罪行 |
[01:33] | And today, they left behind something else. | 不过今天 他们还留下了一些新的东西 |
[01:37] | My name is Lincoln Burrows, and I’m innocent. | 我是Lincoln Burrows 我是清白的 |
[01:49] | We’re done. There’s no other way out of here. | 我们完了 没有其他出去的路了 |
[01:50] | Next time you decide to hold a press conference, | 下次你想召开记者发布会的时候 |
[01:52] | do it from a room with a back door. | 别忘了找有后门的房间 |
[01:54] | Just let me think. | 让我想想 |
[01:56] | Montana Highway Patrol. | Montana公路巡逻队 |
[01:59] | Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows, | Michael Scofield还有Lincoln Burrows |
[02:01] | you’ll need to exit with your hands in the air. | 举起双手从屋里出来 |
[02:03] | This is a warning. | 警告你们 |
[02:08] | Exit with your hands up. | 举起双手 |
[02:11] | What about him? What about him? He’s useless. | -他怎么办? -他怎么办? 他已经没用了 |
[02:12] | A dead body? We got fingerprints everywhere. | 把尸体丢下? 我们的指纹到处都是 |
[02:14] | Are you worried someone’s gonna pin a murder on you? | 你还担心会背上另一桩谋杀吗? |
[02:16] | So what’s your plan, leave the body | 那么你是怎么计划的 丢下尸体 |
[02:18] | walk out the front door? Yes. | -走出前门吗? -是的 |
[02:20] | That’s exactly what we’re going to do. | 我们得这么做 |
[02:22] | Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows, | Michael Scofield和Lincoln Burrows |
[02:24] | you need to exit with your hands up. | 举起双手从屋里出来 |
[02:28] | FBI. Hold your fire. | FBI 别开枪 |
[02:29] | FBI? | |
[02:31] | Start rolling. I have Burrows and Scofield in custody. | -开始拍摄 -Burrows和Scofield已经在我控制之下 |
[02:33] | We’re coming out. Hold your fire. | 我们要出来了 别开枪 |
[02:53] | Hold up, who are you? | 等等 你是谁? |
[02:54] | Federal Bureau of Investigation. We’re going to Billings. | 联邦调查局 我们要去Billings |
[02:56] | Wait a minute, let me see that ID again. | 等一下 让我再看看你的证件 |
[02:59] | Okay. Drop the gun! | 好的 把枪丢下 |
[03:00] | Don’t do it! | 别这样 |
[03:01] | Everybody calm down, and this won’t get ugly. | 大家都冷静一下 事情就不会弄到无法收拾 |
[03:04] | All right, you! | 好吧 你 |
[03:06] | I want keys to both of cop cars now! | 我要两辆警车的钥匙 马上 |
[03:08] | Do not do it! Don’t listen to him! Get the keys! | -别这样做 -别听他的 把钥匙拿出来 |
[03:10] | Linc, get in the car. What’s going on? | -Linc 到车里去 -发生什么事了? |
[03:12] | We’re getting out of here before anyone else gets hurt. | 我们要离开这里 没人会受伤 |
[03:15] | Lincoln, start it. Come on! Come on! | Lincoln 发动起来 快点 快点 |
[03:16] | Come on! Stay there or I will drop him. | 快点 站住别动不然我要开枪了 |
[03:18] | I’m not gonna tell you again. One more step and I drop him. | -我不会再说第二遍 -站住别动不然我要开枪了 |
[03:21] | Come on! | 快点 |
[03:25] | Open that door. | 去开门 |
[03:44] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[03:45] | You feeling…? Much better. | -你感觉… -好多了 |
[03:49] | Update? | 有什么新消息? |
[03:51] | Okay, you got it. | 好的 你明白了 |
[03:55] | Get a lead on something? | 有什么线索没有? |
[03:57] | One of the COs from Fox River, Brad Bellick, | Fox River州立的一个狱警 Brad Bellick |
[03:59] | got locked up last night | 因为谋杀警卫 |
[04:01] | for the murder of another guard. | 昨晚被关起来了 |
[04:02] | Wait, we’re looking for COs now? | 等下 我们现在要去找狱警吗? |
[04:04] | What about the escapees? | 那些逃犯怎么办? |
[04:06] | Scofield? | |
[04:07] | Burrows? Nothing on them currently. | -现在没有他们的消息 |
[04:09] | Also, Franklin’s wife… | 还有 Franklin的妻子 |
[04:10] | was taken into custody | 已经被羁押 |
[04:12] | in North Dakota. His wife? | -就在北Dakota -他的妻子? |
[04:15] | Line two. | 2线 |
[04:18] | This is Agent Mahone. | 我是特工Mahone |
[04:26] | How long ago? | 多久之前? |
[04:39] | I’ll make you a deal– if you don’t move a muscle, | 我们来做笔交易 如果你不轻举妄动 |
[04:41] | I won’t blow your head off. | 我就不要你的小命 |
[04:43] | No one’s gonna hurt you, Greg. | 没人会伤害你的 Greg |
[04:44] | Where are we going, | 我们往哪儿走 |
[04:45] | – Michael? Can’t keep driving. | Michael? 不能一直这样开下去 |
[04:46] | – We lost Steadman. -…are armed and dangerous. | Steadman没了 |
[04:48] | – Sara’s in the wind. Shh! – Burrows was sentenced to die | -Sara不知下落 -嘘 |
[04:49] | – Turn it up. – for the murder of the president’s brother. | 开大点 |
[04:52] | The president could not be reached ??? | 总统暂时无法发表评论 |
[04:54] | as she continues to tour the Midwest. | 目前她正在中西部巡视 |
[04:56] | ??? | 我想要感谢你们 |
[04:57] | ??? | 感谢你们过去对我的支持 |
[05:02] | ??? | 希望你们能在明年继续支持我 |
[05:06] | ??? | Reynolds总统今天将抵达Colorado |
[05:07] | ??? | 按计划今晚将出现在丹佛 |
[05:11] | Pull over. | 停车 |
[05:13] | What for? | 为什么? |
[05:15] | Just pull over. | 停车就行 |
[05:42] | Want to drop off this kid? | 要把这个孩子放了? |
[05:44] | Later. | 先不急 |
[05:46] | We should get rid of Kellerman, too. | 我们还得把Kellerman甩掉 |
[05:47] | We don’t need him. | 我们不需要他了 |
[05:49] | Actually, we do. | 我们还用的着他 |
[05:50] | We still have assets. | 我们手上还有资本 |
[05:56] | It’s just a question of how we use them. | 问题是怎么用 |
[06:09] | PB215 | |
[06:40] | Nurse. | 护士 |
[06:43] | Nurse! | 护士 |
[06:46] | You ain’t no nurse. | 你不是护士 |
[06:47] | You right about that. | 你说的没错 |
[06:48] | Oh, that’s a pretty shiner you got, Captain. | 你鼻青脸肿的样子真够瞧的 头儿 |
[06:50] | Must make you think about all the times | 你得想想那么多次 |
[06:52] | you walked around here in your fancy guard outfit, | 你穿着制服趾高气扬地走来走去 |
[06:55] | turning a blind eye | 无论发生什么不对劲的事 |
[06:56] | to everything you saw that was wrong. | 你都视而不见 |
[06:58] | “Who me? Oh, I didn’t see nothing.” | 叫我吗? 我什么也没看见 |
[07:02] | How that blind eye feel now? | 你的瞎眼现在感觉怎么样? |
[07:04] | You son of a bitch. | 你这狗娘养的 |
[07:05] | Get used to it. | 习惯吧 |
[07:07] | Hear old one-eyed jack’s | 听说独眼老Jack |
[07:08] | gonna be getting screwed in the socket. | 要窝里反 |
[07:11] | Over my dead body. No. | -除非我死了 -不 |
[07:13] | A dead man can’t feel a beat-down. | 死人是感觉不到被暴打的 |
[07:16] | And you got a lot more coming your way. | 等着瞧吧 有你受的了 |
[07:19] | Come on now, let’s go. | 快点吧 该走了 |
[07:55] | It’ll take the feds a while to figure that out. | 联邦探员还得花些时间才能搞清楚 |
[07:57] | What time is it? | 现在几点了? |
[07:59] | A little after 9:00. | 刚过九点 |
[08:00] | It’s gonna be tight. | 时间很紧 |
[08:01] | 450 miles in six hours. | 六小时要走完四百五十英里 |
[08:03] | What do you think? Got to move now if we’re going to make it. | -你怎么看? -要想赶得及就得马上出发 |
[08:05] | Eyes front. | 朝前看 |
[08:09] | Hey, look at this. | 嘿 来看这个 |
[08:17] | It’s perfect. You ready? | 太好了 准备好了吗? |
[08:19] | Yep. | 好了 |
[08:53] | Nice countryside. | 美丽的乡村 |
[08:57] | It’s all right. | 就那样 |
[09:01] | Your accent. | 你有口音 |
[09:02] | Where’s it from? | 哪儿来的? |
[09:03] | Puerto Rico. | |
[09:07] | Not many Pueto Ricans in this part of Mexico. | 没多少Puerto Rico人会来 墨西哥的这个地区呀 |
[09:12] | Where are you headed? | 你要去哪儿? |
[09:15] | Ixtapa. | |
[09:18] | Long ways. | 路途遥远 |
[09:20] | Thousand miles. | 上千英里呢 |
[09:24] | Why’s is so important for you to get to Ixtapa? What’ there? | 你千里迢迢去Ixtapa有什么事如此重要呢? 那儿有什么在等着你呢? |
[09:31] | Everything in my life. | 我生命中的一切 |
[09:35] | A woman. | 一个女人吧 |
[09:41] | The woman. | 是那个女人 |
[09:47] | Let’s just hope she’s sill there when I get there. | 希望我到的时候 她还在那儿 |
[10:22] | Ugh! | 啊 |
[10:24] | Here, Larry, that’s for you. | Larry 这个给你 |
[10:26] | What about this? | 这个怎么样? |
[10:28] | This is too small. | 这个太小了 |
[10:30] | Why didn’t it float? | 为什么浮不起来? |
[10:32] | Why didn’t it…? | 为什么? |
[10:34] | I need more wood. | 还要更多的木头 |
[10:36] | Wood floats. | 木头浮的起来 |
[10:38] | This will work. | 这个能行 |
[10:42] | Hey, man. | 嘿 老兄 |
[10:51] | We were just wondering if you could buy us some beer. | 我们在想你能不能给我们买点啤酒 |
[10:54] | Huh? | 啊? |
[10:58] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 当然 |
[11:02] | Can I get some food for my dog, too? | 我能给我的狗也买点吃的吗? |
[11:04] | Do whatever thing you got to do, man. | 随便什么都行 老兄 |
[11:06] | You can even keep a beer for yourself. | 给你自己也买一瓶吧 |
[11:08] | Huh? Oh, no. | 啊? 噢 不了 |
[11:12] | My dad used to drink. | 我爸就是个酒鬼 |
[11:35] | You’re going to want to see this. | 你们肯定会对这个感兴趣的 |
[11:40] | We’ve shut down every freeway | 我们已经关闭了Montana中部的 |
[11:41] | in central Montana. | 每一条高速公路 |
[11:43] | So far, no sign of them. Go wider. | -目前还没发现他们的踪迹 -扩大范围 |
[11:44] | Get troopers on and 90 and 94, all the way | 派人到90还有94号公路 |
[11:46] | through Wyoming, and call Whitefish. | 直到Wyoming的全程 打给Whitefish |
[11:48] | Have him lock down the Canadian border at 15. | 让他关闭15号公路到加拿大的边界 |
[11:50] | Recapping our top story on the Fox River Eight, we will | Fox River州立监狱 八人越狱又有最新进展 |
[11:53] | now bring you exclusive footage shot by | 下面将有一段独家视频 |
[11:56] | a cameraman who was kidnapped by the escapees. | 是由被逃犯绑架的一名摄影师拍到的 |
[11:59] | My name is Lincoln Burrows, and I’m innocent. | 我是Lincoln Burrows 我是清白的 |
[12:02] | I escaped from Fox River Penitentiary | 我从Fox River州立监狱逃跑 |
[12:05] | because I was sentenced to death for a crime | 是因为我被判死刑 而我 |
[12:07] | I did not commit. | 并没犯下任何罪行 |
[12:09] | I did not murder Terrence Steadman. | 我没有谋杀Terrence Steadman |
[12:11] | He committed suicide last night in the Cutback Motel, 30 miles | 他昨晚在Cutback旅馆自杀了 |
[12:15] | outside of his home in Blackfoot, Montana. | 那地方离他在Montana 的Blackfoot的家三十英里 |
[12:18] | He killed himself out of fear. | 他的自杀是出于恐惧 |
[12:21] | Fear of the people who have been hiding him | 他害怕的是过去三年多里 |
[12:23] | for the past three years. | 要把他藏匿的起来的人 |
[12:24] | The same people who want my brother dead. | 也正是这些人千方百计要杀死我的哥哥 |
[12:28] | They don’t want you to know who they are, but know this: | 他们不会让你知道他们的身份 但要知道 |
[12:32] | They’ve stolen billions of dollars | 他们窃取了数十亿的金钱 |
[12:34] | and murdered dozens of innocent people. | 杀害了数十个无辜的人 |
[12:36] | And yet they plaster our faces on the news, | 他们还在新闻里播出我们的样子 |
[12:38] | and tell you to be afraid. | 让你们感到害怕 |
[12:40] | They are a group of multinationals | 他们属于一个跨国公司 |
[12:42] | with corporate interests. | 追求公司利益 |
[12:44] | Together, they’re known as The Company. | 总之 他们把那称为公司 |
[12:45] | They are working | 他们为 |
[12:47] | with the highest levels of government, | 政府的最高层工作 |
[12:48] | including the president of the United States. | 包括美国总统 |
[12:51] | Damage control immediately, before this hits page one. | 在他读到第一页之前 马上弥补 |
[12:56] | It’s already airing, sir. | 但已经在播放了 |
[12:58] | Start a wildfire in Florida! | 到佛罗里达放火 |
[12:59] | Find a lost storage unit | 找一个里面都是 |
[13:00] | full of Arabs! I do not care! | 阿拉伯人的单位 我不管 |
[13:03] | As long as it’s not about Lincoln Burrows! | 只要跟Lincoln Burrows无关就行 |
[13:05] | And they operate with impunity Go! | -而且他们这样做也不会受罚 -快去 |
[13:08] | under the cover of the Secret Service, | 他们有情报机关的掩护 |
[13:10] | ??? | 有关的人都受到保护 有人帮助 |
[13:33] | Calomatillo. | Calomatillo到了 |
[13:37] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[13:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:43] | End of the line for you. | 你得在这里下车了 |
[13:48] | No free rides, you bum. Sorry. | 不能再让你免费搭车了 你个小瘪三 抱歉 |
[13:52] | You don’t understand. I got to be in Ixtapa, please. | 你不明白 我一定得去Ixtapa 求你了 |
[13:57] | Are we gonna have a problem here? | 你是想找麻烦么? |
[14:12] | You cook? | 你会做饭么? |
[14:14] | What? | 什么? |
[14:15] | I pluck. My wife did the cooking. | 以前是我老婆做饭 |
[14:18] | She’s dead now. | 她现在去世了 |
[14:20] | I’m sorry boss. I gotta keep moving. | 很抱歉 老板 我得走了 |
[14:23] | That was the last bus of the day. | 那可是今天最后一班车了 |
[14:27] | If you cook… | 如果你给我做饭的话 |
[14:29] | I’ll give you a place to stay for the night. | 我就给个地方你住一晚 |
[14:37] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[14:41] | You live here? | 你住这儿? |
[14:42] | Yeah. Door’s just on the other side of my car. | 是啊 门口就在我车的那边 |
[14:48] | You know what? | 你知道么? |
[14:50] | Actually, I’m a hell of a cook. | 事实上 我可是个好厨师 |
[14:54] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[14:57] | Much blame has been placed on another innocent person: | 另一个清白的人也受到很多谴责 |
[15:01] | Dr. Sara Tancredi. | Sara Tancredi博士 |
[15:03] | Do we know how long the videotape lasts? | 那录象有多长? |
[15:06] | 26 minutes, beginning to end. | 二十六分钟 从头到尾 |
[15:08] | It’s all online. | 都在播出了 |
[15:09] | I know I can’t ask you for another chance. | 我知道我没别的机会问你了 |
[15:12] | I can only hope that, by now, | 我现在只能希望 |
[15:15] | you’ve found your safe haven. | 你能找到安全的容身之所 |
[15:17] | Start a transcript. | 叫人记录他的话 |
[15:19] | I need every word. | 我要记下每字每句 |
[15:21] | …your commitment to help others, and I put you in a place | 你承诺帮助别人 而我却 |
[15:24] | that’s every doctor’s nightmare. | 让你不能安宁 |
[15:27] | I wish I could do things differently… | 我希望我能做事有所不同 |
[15:29] | Call Montana, have them send an agent to talk | 找Montana 叫他们派个人去 |
[15:31] | to the cameraman– I want to know what he saw, what he heard, | 找到那个摄影师 我想知道 他都看到些什么 听到些什么 |
[15:33] | what they were wearing– anything he can give us. | 他们都穿什么 有帮助的资料都要得到 |
[15:34] | …people murdered by government operatives. | 被政府工杀掉的人 |
[15:36] | One man, Special Agent Alexander Mahohone, | 一个人 特别探员 |
[15:39] | is responsible for multiple deaths. He murdered | 杀了好几个人 |
[15:43] | not only John Abruzzi and David Apolskis, | 他不但杀了John Abruzzi 和David Apolskis |
[15:45] | but also the last fugitive he was assigned to chase: | 还有上一个他负责追寻的逃亡者 |
[15:49] | a man named Oscar Shales. | 一个叫Oscar Shales的人 |
[15:50] | A man who escaped from prison two years ago, | 一个两年前越狱的人 |
[15:53] | who remains one of this country’s most wanted | 他到现在都还是本国头号通缉犯 |
[15:55] | despite the fact he will never be found. | 但事实上再不可能找到他了 |
[15:59] | The guy’s nuts. | 他疯了 |
[16:00] | LINCOLN: He’ll do whatever it takes to make the deaths look official– | 他无论如何都会让这些人的死 弄得冠冕堂皇的样子 |
[16:03] | like they happened in the line of duty– | 好象他们的死都是他的职责所在 |
[16:05] | disappearances, accidents… | 无故失踪 突然意外 |
[16:09] | Hey, thank you. Sure. Here you go. | -谢谢 -不用 给你 |
[16:18] | What’s the wood for? | 这木头是用来干吗的? |
[16:20] | I’m building a raft. | 我在做木筏 |
[16:23] | I need more wood if I’m going to make it to Holland. | 要到荷兰的话还要多点木头 |
[16:26] | Holland? Yeah. | -荷兰? -对 |
[16:30] | Want to see it? | 要看么? |
[16:31] | The raft? | 木筏么? |
[16:34] | ?????????? | 你要用这个从这里 |
[16:36] | ????? | 去荷兰? |
[16:38] | ???????? Uh-huh. | -就用这个? -恩 恩 |
[16:41] | Yeah, good luck, Gilligan. | 好吧 祝你好运 Gilligan |
[16:43] | I’m going to take a leak. | 我要去撒泡尿 |
[16:46] | How are you going to know where you’re going? | 你怎么知道你是在往哪儿去呢? |
[16:49] | Do you have, like, a map or anything? | 你有像地图之类的东西么? |
[16:53] | Yeah. I do. | 是的 我有 |
[16:56] | It’s-it’s right… | 就 就 在 |
[16:59] | Oh, it’s right here. | 噢 就在这儿 |
[17:07] | That’s your map? | 这是你的地图? |
[17:08] | Uh-huh. | 恩 恩 |
[17:12] | Well, I really hope you make it. | 那么 我真心希望你能成功 |
[17:17] | You know, every morning, I wake up | 你知道么 每天早上当我醒来的时候 |
[17:19] | and wonder what it would be like to just disappear. | 我都很想知道 就那么消失了会怎样 |
[17:24] | And you’re just going to do it. | 而你现在就要这么做了 |
[17:27] | I think it’s great. | 我觉得很棒 |
[17:34] | Okay. Well… | 好的 那么 |
[17:43] | What happened to your arm? | 你的手臂怎么回事? |
[17:55] | My dad drinks, too. | 我爸爸也喝酒 |
[18:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[18:02] | Oh, nothing. No, no. No, no, don’t… | 噢 没什么 不 不 不 不 别 |
[18:04] | Let me go. | 让我走 |
[18:06] | I just want to fix it. Let me go. | -我只是想帮你弄好 -让我走 |
[18:07] | No, I just want… Stop! | 不 我只是想 停 |
[18:12] | Matt, will you take me home, please? | Matt 你能带我回家么? |
[18:14] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[18:17] | Freak. | 疯子 |
[18:46] | All right, now, Brad, how we doing? | 好了 现在 Brad 我们怎么办? |
[18:49] | I could be better. | 我本该更好的 |
[18:51] | Yeah, that’s a nasty contusion, | 是啊 是个恶心的撞伤 |
[18:52] | but it should go down in about 24 hours. | 不过应该二十四小时过后就会消的 |
[18:56] | I got your paperwork here for your transfer | 我已经弄好了 |
[18:57] | back to Gen Pop. | 把你转去Gen Pop的文件了 |
[19:00] | Already? | 已经? |
[19:01] | Move ’em in, move ’em out; you know the policy. | 弄进来 弄出去 你知道政策的 |
[19:05] | Katie… | |
[19:06] | Mm-hmm? | 恩? |
[19:08] | You look nice today. | 你今天看起来很不错 |
[19:14] | You worked here over tenyears, right? | 你在这里工作了十年了吧? |
[19:17] | Something like that. | 好象是 |
[19:20] | That’s a long time we’ve been friends. | 我们已经做了很久的朋友了 |
[19:22] | Brad, if you think I can pull some strings to keep you | Brad 你以为和我拉关系 |
[19:26] | out of Gen Pop, I can’t do that. | 不让你去Gen Pop吗 我没这能力 |
[19:28] | Please. Please, You can’t send me back there. | 求你了 你不能送我回去的 |
[19:30] | Do you want that responsibility, knowing what they’ll do to me? | 知道他们会怎么对我 你会帮我吗? |
[19:34] | Just listen, please. | 你听我说 求你 |
[19:35] | One more night. | 再多一晚而已 |
[19:36] | Just let me stay here tonight. | 让我今晚呆在这里 |
[19:38] | I know you can do that. | 我知道你可以的 |
[19:42] | And when you go home, | 你回家的时候 |
[19:44] | just leave that door open for me. | 就把大门开着就行 |
[19:54] | (door closes) REPORTER: They hung a sheet | 他们在墙上 |
[19:55] | behind their heads on the wall. | 挂一个床单 |
[19:57] | One of them– | 他们中的一个 |
[19:59] | the guy with the gun– he found it | 他带着枪 他发现了床单 |
[20:01] | while Burrows and Scofield were talking | 就是Burrows和Scofield在谈 |
[20:03] | about how far they had to go. | 他们要去的地方有多远的时候 |
[20:05] | Uh… Scofield said something about 450 miles in six hours. | 呃 Scofield提到 六个小时四百五十英里之类的东西 |
[20:12] | 450 miles to where? | 去哪里要四百五十英里? |
[20:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:18] | MAHONE: 450 miles in six hours. | 六个小时四百五十英里 |
[20:21] | Any point on this circle | 这个圈的某个点 |
[20:24] | could be their final destination. | 可能是他们的目的地 |
[20:26] | 75 miles per hour, stopping for gas. | 每小时七十五英里 还要停下来加油 |
[20:30] | It’s doable. Yeah. | -这是可行的 -对 |
[20:31] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[20:35] | I’m not sure. | 我不清楚 |
[20:37] | I still need more time. | 我还需要点时间 |
[20:39] | This can’t happen fast enough, Mr. Mahone. | 这不能很快发生的 Mahone先生 |
[20:41] | They’ve already done irreparable damage. | 他们已经造成无法弥补的损失 |
[20:43] | Scofield made the video in a storage facility somewhere | 太阳升起不久的时候 Scofield在 |
[20:46] | between Great Falls and Helena | 大瀑布和Helena间的某处藏着 |
[20:47] | not long after sunrise. | 制作了这个录像带 |
[20:49] | From there, the witness said | 在那里 目击者听到 |
[20:51] | they had 450 miles to get where they were going. | 他们说要到四百五十英里外的某处 |
[20:54] | There’s Seattle, | 可以是西雅图 |
[20:55] | Portland, Salt Lake, Denver… | 波兰 盐湖 丹佛 |
[20:58] | Denver? | 丹佛? |
[21:00] | Yes. What? | 对 怎么了? |
[21:01] | The president is speaking there this afternoon. | 今天下午总统要在那儿演讲 |
[21:04] | 3:00. | 三点钟 |
[21:05] | Six hours from when they made the video. | 和他们制作这个录像带相差六个小时 |
[21:09] | They’re going after the president. | 他们在跟着总统 |
[21:15] | A tape purported to be made | 谣传由逃犯 |
[21:17] | by escaped convicts Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield | 和Michael Scofield制作的录像带 |
[21:19] | was immediately dismissed by the Justice Department | 被司法部全无根据地快速调走 |
[21:22] | as entirely baseless, which brings us back to the story | 这让我们重新开始调查 |
[21:25] | (over radio): we’ll be continuing to follow throughout the day. | 这一整天我们都会继续跟踪报导 |
[21:27] | The terror threat has been raised to Orange | 恐怖威胁已经被提升到橙色(高度危险) |
[21:29] | as a storage unit rented by several Arab Americans | 当一个由数位阿拉伯裔美人 租赁的储藏单位 |
[21:32] | was suddenly… (radio shuts off) | 忽然 |
[21:33] | They buried it, dumped it off the front page and buried it. | 他们掩盖了 将它从头版里 移了出去 还藏了起来 |
[21:36] | It’s what they do. | 他们就是那么做的 |
[21:37] | They can spin it all they want, | 他们不能总是随心所欲 |
[21:39] | it’s out there now. | 事情已经泄漏了 |
[21:40] | Give it time; the tape is going to work. | 等些时间 录像带就快起作用了 |
[21:43] | This is a Hail Mary, man– if we don’t get to her… | 那个Hail Mary 伙计 如果我们联系不到她 |
[21:45] | Getting to her is the easy part. | 联系她是最容易的事 |
[21:47] | It’s what we do after that’s the problem. | 之后要做的事才是麻烦 |
[21:48] | Which is why this has to happen quickly. | 因此这必须快点发生 |
[21:50] | Once anyone knows we have her, the curtain comes down. | 一旦有人知道我们和她一伙 事情就告一段落了 |
[21:56] | Well, I’ll notify the White House to cancel the President’s speech. | 我会告知白宫取消总统的演讲 |
[21:58] | No. If there’s any change to her itinerary, | 不行 如果她的行程有什么改变 |
[22:00] | the brothers will know something’s up, | 那两兄弟就会知道有事发生 |
[22:01] | and they’re gonna go right back into hiding. | 重新跑去躲起来 |
[22:03] | We’ve found them before, we can certainly find them again… | 我们以前找到过他们 肯定还可以再找到 |
[22:05] | These are not pets, Agent Wheeler. | 这些不是宠物 Wheeler探员 |
[22:09] | Yeah, thanks, I’m pretty clear on that, | 是的 谢谢 我很清楚 |
[22:11] | but if you’re going to use the commander-in-chief | 但如果你要用总司令 |
[22:13] | as bait, it’s certainly not going to… | 作为诱饵 那肯定不会 |
[22:15] | You have a problem with the way that I do things? | 你对我的处事方式有意见? |
[22:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:23] | And I’m not the only one. | 而且不只我一个 |
[22:26] | Is that right? | 是这样吗? |
[22:29] | Internal Affairs has asked me to run all your moves | 内政部要求我从现在开始 |
[22:31] | through them from here on out. | 替他们监管你的一切举动 |
[22:46] | Then get a pen | 那现在拿支笔来 |
[22:48] | and make sure you get this word-for-word. | 确定你记下我说的每个字 |
[22:52] | The president’s day does not change. | 总统的日程不会改变 |
[22:55] | The only lead we have is that | 我们唯一的线索就是 |
[22:56] | we know where these men are headed. | 他们要往哪里去 |
[22:57] | So we’re gonna keep quiet about this | 因此我们要不动声色 |
[23:00] | and let ’em come. | 让他们去那里 |
[23:03] | Now, get out of my office. | 现在请离开我办公室 |
[23:10] | They’re two of the most recognizable faces in America. | 他们是美国最容易辨认的面孔 |
[23:14] | How do they think they were going to get | 为什么他们会觉得这样 |
[23:16] | anywhere near the president? | 可以接近总统? |
[23:18] | Because it’s not just the two of them anymore. | 因为他们已经不再是两个人了 |
[23:20] | I’m gonna go take a closer look at that video. | 我要再仔细看看那录像 |
[23:24] | If I may, sir, the president… | 恕我冒犯 先生 总统 |
[23:28] | Are you certain we should keep her in the dark on this? | 你确定我们应该让她不暴露? |
[23:32] | Because there is a scenario where… | 因为她在某些情况下 |
[23:36] | she could be useful. | 是很有用的 |
[23:41] | It is… her ass on the line, sir. | 她 处于危险当中 先生 |
[23:46] | And I think we’re all pretty clear she’s been known | 我想我们都应该清楚地让她知道 |
[23:48] | to get her hands dirty when that line gets too close. | 当跟他们太接近的时候 她会因此犯罪 |
[23:53] | We should let her know | 我们该让她知道 |
[23:56] | just how close it is. | 这有多接近 |
[24:01] | ????????? | 出门在外没钱真是够难的 |
[24:06] | ???????????? | 鸡味道怎么样? |
[24:09] | ??????????????? | 还是我老婆做得好吃点 |
[24:13] | ?????? | 她死了多久了? |
[24:16] | ????????? | 一周 |
[24:20] | ??????? | 抱歉 |
[24:23] | ????????? | 那你们结婚多久了? |
[24:27] | ???? | 四十二年了 |
[24:31] | ??????? | 有什么秘密吗? |
[24:34] | ????? | 你结婚了没? |
[24:36] | ?? | 很快了 我想的话 |
[24:38] | ??? | |
[24:40] | ???? | 那可需要用钱 你知道的 婚姻 |
[24:42] | ????? | |
[24:45] | ???? | 谢谢你的指导 |
[24:51] | ??? | 你是在逃避什么吗? |
[24:57] | ???? | 是在朝着什么前进 |
[25:00] | ?? | 一个活得充满希望的人 |
[25:05] | ??? | 你说得那好象是件坏事一样 |
[25:08] | ? | 希望是留给那些没有获得神眷顾的人的 |
[25:15] | ?? | 里面房间有张床 |
[25:18] | ??? | |
[25:24] | ?? | 谢谢 |
[25:26] | ??? | 不 谢谢你 |
[25:29] | ????? | 没有比一个人吃饭更糟糕的事了 |
[25:32] | ?? | 晚安 |
[26:11] | They did a good job masking the room. | 他们对这房间掩饰得很好 |
[26:13] | No reflections, no flares. | 没反射 没反光 |
[26:15] | Audio markers– church bells, | 音频转换器 教堂的钟声 |
[26:16] | construction, traffic, anything? | 建筑 交通 还有什么? |
[26:18] | The room tone tells us they were in a large space– | 环境声告诉我们他们在一个大房间内 |
[26:20] | about 100,000 cubic feet. | 大约有十万立方英尺 |
[26:23] | So the kid with the camera– his story matches up? | 那摄影师说的是真话吗 |
[26:25] | We clocked the quality of light | 我们用一天之内的时间 |
[26:26] | with the time of day, | 测了光线的质量 |
[26:28] | and it pretty much fits his wheres and whens. | 和他所在地和所处时间相当吻合 |
[26:29] | All right, content. | 好了 内容 |
[26:31] | The usual tells– eyes, hands, feet. | 一般来说都能分辨出 眼睛 双手 双脚 |
[26:34] | Burrows, we were able to baseline him | Burrows 我们可以从他最早的 |
[26:36] | off the footage from his trial, | 审判录象资料作为原始资料 |
[26:37] | so we got even more clarity there. | 这样就能做出清晰的判断 |
[26:39] | I escaped from from Fox River Penitentiary | 我是从Fox River州立监狱逃出来的 |
[26:41] | because I was sentenced to death for a crime I did not commit. | 因为我是被冤枉判处了死刑 |
[26:45] | I did not murder Terrence Steadman. | 我并没有谋杀Terrence Steadman |
[26:47] | Okay, there. | 好了 那边 |
[26:49] | The eyes. | 眼睛 |
[26:51] | See it? | 看到了没? |
[26:51] | Yeah, slight shift to the left, then up. | 没错 向左 然后向上 |
[26:53] | Yeah, blink rate’s up here versus the pattern. | 好的 相比之下 眼睛眨的频率加快 |
[26:56] | LINCOLN: He committed suicide last night in the Cutback Motel | 他昨晚在Cutback汽车旅馆承认 发生在离这里三十英里 |
[26:59] | 30 miles outside from this home in Blackfoot, Montana. | Montana州境内的Blackfoot 那桩谋杀案是他干的 |
[27:04] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[27:05] | Seems so. | 我看也是 |
[27:10] | Okay, here, Burrows, | 好了 这个 Burrows |
[27:12] | arms folded. | 他把手臂交叉抱在胸前 |
[27:14] | He’s protecting himself. | 他在保护他自己 |
[27:15] | We’ll do whatever it takes… | 我们要不惜一切代价 |
[27:16] | Not a lot of confidence in these words. | 那些话让他没什么信心 |
[27:18] | …like they happen in the line of duty. | 好象他们的死都是他职责所在 |
[27:21] | Okay, that means something other than what he’s saying. | 好了 那就是说 除了他还隐瞒了些事情 |
[27:23] | Like our father Aldo Burrows… | 比如我们的父亲Aldo Burrows |
[27:25] | Posture, shoulders in, for emphasis. | 他的姿势 耸起肩膀 强调语气 |
[27:28] | Really wants your attention here. | 特别注意这里 |
[27:30] | Our attorney, Veronica Donovan… | 我们的律师Veronica Donovan |
[27:32] | I was on the phone… Right there. | 我在接电话 |
[27:34] | …when they shot her like an animal. Adam’s apple. | -他们象射杀动物一样射杀她的时候 -亚当的禁果 |
[27:35] | Zoom in, zoom in. | 放大 放大 |
[27:36] | ?????We made this tape to let the world know… | 我们要用这卷带子让全世界知道 |
[27:39] | That’s a lie. | 那是个谎言 |
[27:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:41] | His behavior is textbook. | 他的举止非常典型 |
[27:43] | If there’s anything in here | 如果这里面真有什么 |
[27:44] | about what they plan on doing in Denver, | 涉及到他们计划 到丹佛干的那档子事 |
[27:46] | they’re gonna tell us. | 他们会告诉我们的 |
[27:51] | If you say it that way, it plays too earnest. | 如果你那么说的话 就显得太认真了 |
[27:53] | ‘Course it will– it’s the truth. | 因为那会是 那就是真相 |
[27:55] | Okay, but the truth sends them home to the wife and kids. | 好吧 但是真相让他们 回家抱老婆孩子去了 |
[27:57] | Lies will keep them busy. | 谎言会让他们自顾不暇的 |
[27:59] | I’m not telling a lie to the whole country. | 我可不要对着全国编个谎话 |
[28:01] | It’s our one chance to say it out… | 这是我们说出真相的一个机会 |
[28:03] | Yeah, say whatever the hell you want– | 是啊 他妈的你爱说什么说什么 |
[28:05] | tell them you’re the Green Lantern– | 告诉他们你是Green Lantern |
[28:06] | but I know how they break down these tapes. | 但是我知道他们 怎样搞定那盘栽赃的影带 |
[28:08] | I’ve done it. | 是我干的 |
[28:10] | Every detail matters. | 连每个细节都注意到了 |
[28:12] | Bin Laden crosses his legs– right over left– | Bin Laden交叉了双腿 右腿搭在左腿上 |
[28:14] | tells us something completely different than left over right. | 那么跟左腿搭在右腿上 给我们信息完全不同的 |
[28:16] | It’s not the same message. | 这可不一样 |
[28:18] | To them, it is. | 对他们来说 是一样的 |
[28:20] | If you want this plan to work, whatever you say | 如果你真想让这个计划成功的话 |
[28:22] | with your mouths, you need to be saying | 那么 不管从你嘴里说出来的 |
[28:24] | something different with your bodies and your eyes. | 一定要跟你的眼睛和身体 说出来的不一样 |
[28:27] | Slightly up and to the left. | 稍稍往上一点 再左边一点 |
[28:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:33] | Much blame has been placed on another innocent person… | 另一个无辜的人遭到了牵连 |
[28:37] | LANG: President’s motorcade is rolling in. | 总统的车队快到了 |
[28:38] | So far no sign of the brothers. | 两兄弟还不见踪影 |
[28:39] | Right there. Right there. | 在那边 就在那边 |
[28:40] | What’s Scofield doing with his hand? | Scofield的手在干吗? |
[28:43] | We’ve been throwing them a bunch of fast balls. | 我们给他们来几个快球 |
[28:45] | What do you say we mix it up a little? | 你说我们怎么做才能天衣无缝? |
[28:47] | Like what? | 怎么说? |
[28:49] | (keys tapping) We think it’s Morse code. | 我们认为这是莫斯电码 |
[28:51] | For what? | 传达什么意思? |
[28:52] | Right now we’ve got a phrase, “The water is warm.” | 现在能看出是个短句 水是热的 |
[28:56] | Any idea what that might mean? | 这大概是什么意思? |
[28:58] | What the hell does that mean? | 这是什么见鬼的东西? |
[29:00] | Nothing. | 毫无意义 |
[29:01] | But it’ll take the Feds a while to figure that out. | 但是那会让联邦调查局 花一番功夫去破解它 |
[29:03] | TECHIE: We have teams checking the surrounding counties | 我们派一组人 |
[29:05] | for the water temps. It might be a message | -察看附近郡县的水坝 -那可能是 |
[29:08] | to an accomplice. | 给同犯的讯号 |
[29:12] | The North Platte river runs through the city. | 北Platte河贯穿整个城市 |
[29:14] | Maybe they’re trying to use… | 也许他们想利用 |
[29:14] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 这毫无意义 |
[29:15] | He’s traveling with an ex-Secret Service guy. | 他和一个特勤组的人在一起行动 |
[29:17] | I’m guessing they’re spoon-feeding us every lead | 我猜他们是想 把他们要我们追踪的线索 |
[29:19] | they want us to follow. | 灌输给我们 |
[29:20] | So all this is just a distraction | 那么说这些只是 |
[29:22] | while they go after the president? | 在他们追踪总统时的烟雾弹? |
[29:23] | They had to know the tape would be discredited. | 他们知道我们不会相信这影带 |
[29:25] | They had to know that we’d talk to the cameraman. | 他们也知道我们会询问摄影师 |
[29:28] | ????? Much blame has been placed | 另一个无辜的人 |
[29:31] | on another innocent person, Dr. Sara Tancredi. | 遭到了牵连 就是Sara Tancredi医生 |
[29:37] | Sara, if you’re listening, | Sara 如果你在听 |
[29:39] | I know I can’t ask you for another chance. | 我知道我无法请求你再给我一次机会 |
[29:42] | I only hope by now you’ve found your safe haven. | 我只能期望你此刻平安无事 |
[29:45] | I took advantage of you, | 我利用了你 |
[29:47] | of your commitment to help others | 利用了你的职务之便 |
[29:49] | and put your in a place that’s every doctor’s nightmare. | 并将你置于每个医生 都不愿经历恶梦之中 |
[29:53] | Sara, if you’re listening, | Sara 如果你在听 |
[29:55] | I know I can’t ask you for another chance. | 我知道我无法请求你再给我一次机会 |
[29:57] | I only hope by now you’ve found your safe haven. | 我只能期望你此刻平安无事 |
[30:01] | I took advantage of you, | 我利用了你 |
[30:02] | of your commitment to help others | 利用了你的职务之便 |
[30:04] | and put your in a place that’s every doctor’s nightmare. | 并将你置于每个医生 都不愿经历恶梦之中 |
[30:08] | …of your commitment to help others | 利用了你的职务之便 |
[30:10] | and put you in a place | 并将你置于 |
[30:11] | that’s every doctor’s nightmare. | 每个医生都不愿经历恶梦之中 |
[30:13] | I’ve considered many ways to apologize, | 我考虑过许多道歉的方式 |
[30:15] | but I must arrive at one. | 不过我必须马上去 |
[30:18] | There’s more of the same here. | 这里也差不多 |
[30:19] | Uh, body language, his tells… | 呃 他的肢体语言看来 |
[30:23] | If you ask me, it doesn’t look like he means this at all. | 要我说 这看起来完全不是 他要表达的意思 |
[30:24] | I don’t care what it looks like. Play it again. | 我不在乎那看起来怎么样 再放一遍 |
[30:26] | I don’t see… Play it again. | 我没看出来 再放一遍 |
[30:31] | I only hope by now you’ve found your safe haven. | 我只能期望你此刻平安无事 |
[30:35] | I took advantage of you, | 我利用了你 |
[30:36] | of your commitment to help others | 利用了你的职务之便 |
[30:38] | and put you in a place that’s every doctor’s nightmare. | 并将你置于每个医生 都不愿经历恶梦之中 |
[30:41] | His voice– would you say | 他的声音 你听到吗 |
[30:42] | he sounds sincere when he’s talking to her | 当他对她说话的时 |
[30:44] | as opposed to when he’s talking about their crimes? | 比在说到他们的罪行时语气要真诚? |
[30:46] | I… I guess you could say that. | 我 我觉得也可以这么说 |
[30:47] | I did say that. Would you say that? | 我就是这么认为 你说呢? |
[30:49] | I wish I could do this differently, | 我希望我能重新来过 |
[30:50] | but it’s too late for that now. Yeah. | -但是现在已经太晚了 -我也是 |
[30:53] | It’s too late for you and for others. | 对你和其他人来说都太晚了 |
[30:56] | People murdered by government operatives… | 人们因为政府活动而遭到杀害 |
[30:57] | This isn’t about Terrence Steadman, | 这与Terrence Steadman无关 |
[30:58] | and it’s not about their innocence. | 也和他们的清白无关 |
[31:01] | What do you mean? They’re not going | 你是什么意思? 他们没有追踪总统 |
[31:02] | after the president; they’re going after the doctor. | 他们是在找那个医生 |
[31:04] | I want everything we’ve got on Sara Tancredi– | 我要我们所掌握 的关于Sara Tancredi的一切 |
[31:06] | friends, families, pen-pals. | 朋友 家人 笔友 |
[31:08] | If anybody so much as wrote her a thank-you note, | 即使是给她写过感谢函的人 |
[31:10] | I want to know where the hell they arenow! | 我也要知道他现在在那儿 |
[31:39] | Where’d you find him? | 你们在哪儿找到他的? |
[31:41] | Outside of town. Headed south on 15. | 就在镇外面 向南走15号公路 |
[31:46] | We recognized your car — but not him. | 我们是认出了你的车 没认出他 |
[31:50] | I see | 我知道了 |
[31:52] | I’m glad you brought him back. | 我很高兴你们能带他回来 |
[31:59] | I didn’t get a chance to give him gas money. | 我还没有机会给他油钱呢 |
[32:03] | So you did lend him the car… | 那么 你是把车借给他了 |
[32:07] | yes | 是的 |
[32:17] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[32:20] | Do you want to have an office bring th car back? | 你要找个警官等会把车给你开回去么? |
[32:22] | It’s okay. It’s not far. | 好啊 反正也不远了 |
[32:25] | He can walk. | 他可以走着去了 |
[32:49] | Find your girl. | 去找到你的姑娘 |
[32:52] | Then find grace. | 去找到上帝给你的恩典 |
[33:09] | Sara Tancredi. | |
[33:11] | Dad dead, mom dead. | 父母双亡 |
[33:13] | E-mail account shows a minimal list of contacts | 电子邮件帐户显示的名单很短 |
[33:15] | with very little activity. | 说明很少有跟其他人联络 |
[33:18] | Credit cards used mostly for groceries, | 信用卡大多数用来买食物 |
[33:20] | sporadic clothing shopping and, uh, | 偶尔买些衣服 还有 呃 |
[33:23] | the purchase of single movie tickets. | 买过单人的电影票 |
[33:25] | And ob-gyn records tell us she’s had very little in the way | 而从妇产科医生的记录来看 |
[33:27] | of sexual relationships recently. | 她最近几乎没有性关系 |
[33:29] | To tell you the truth, | 跟你说实话吧 |
[33:30] | I would say the bulk of her life was her work. | 她生活的主要组成部分就是工作 |
[33:51] | Excuse me, sir, where are you going? | 对不起 先生 你要去哪里? |
[34:10] | Apparently, we took out a janitor. | 很显然 我们干掉了一个看门人 |
[34:13] | When it all comes down, all of this will get cleared up. | 当这事情平息后 所有一切都会真相大白 |
[34:16] | Well, it ain’t coming down if we don’t get Sara. | 听着 如果我们找不到Sara 这事就不会平息 |
[34:18] | She’ll be here. | 她会在那儿的 |
[34:20] | I want to speak to my brother. | 我想和我弟弟单独谈谈 |
[34:27] | We got to start thinking | 我们得开始打算 |
[34:28] | about what to do if she doesn’t show. | 如果她不出现我们该怎么办 |
[34:30] | Or if she does. | 她出现了我们又该如何 |
[34:33] | What if the only reason this guy’s helping us | 万一那家伙帮助我们的唯一原因 |
[34:36] | is to get whatever information Sara has? | 是因为想获得Sara掌握的信息呢? |
[34:43] | What if this is just one giant setup? | 万一这是个圈套呢? |
[34:54] | Well, good night. | 晚安 |
[35:11] | It’s about time you come home. | 你早该回家了 |
[35:16] | Been out with that Feytek boy again? | 又是和Fekey那小子出去的? |
[35:19] | Sasha. | |
[35:21] | You may look like me… | 可能你看起来长的象我 |
[35:24] | but you take after your mom when it comes to boys, | 但你对男孩的口味却象你的妈妈 |
[35:26] | now, don’t you? | 我说的对吧? |
[35:28] | Hopefully, with a little better taste. | 真是这样 但愿口味能高一点 |
[35:33] | Damn it, girl, you are gonna show me some respect. | 该死 姑娘 你该对我尊重点的 |
[35:51] | MAHONE: I know Sara didn’t have many friends. | 我知道Sara没什么朋友 |
[35:53] | She’s sort of a loner. | 她不太合群 |
[35:54] | But you were her friend. | 但你曾经是她的朋友 |
[35:56] | I like to think so, yes. | 我想也是 没错 |
[35:58] | And you have no idea where she is now? | 你知道她现在在哪儿吗? |
[36:01] | No. | 不知道 |
[36:02] | This is a transcript of the Scofield-Burrows videotape. | 这是Scofield和Burrows兄弟 录影带的副本 |
[36:06] | I highlighted the part where he talks directly to Sara. | 我重点突出了他直接提到Sara的时候 |
[36:10] | Mean anything to you? | 你能想起什么吗? |
[36:13] | No. | 没有 |
[36:14] | You have no idea where she might meet him, if… | 如果这是他的计划 |
[36:16] | that’s his plan? | 你是否知道她有可能在哪儿? |
[36:19] | (sighs): No. | 不知道 |
[36:23] | Is Brad Bellick still here in the infirmary? | Brad Bellick还在医务室? |
[36:25] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 为什么这么问? |
[36:27] | You must be loving this. | 你一定很高兴吧 |
[36:31] | I didn’t drive all this way to gloat. | 我没有幸灾乐祸 |
[36:33] | Well, then what the hell you come here for? | 那你来这儿干什么? |
[36:39] | (sighs) First, I really… got to tip my cap to you. | 首先 我要对你表示敬意 |
[36:42] | You’ve managed to draw a bead on the convicts | 你比我的人更会 |
[36:44] | more often than my own staff. | 往死人身上扣罪名 |
[36:45] | Well, thanks for the “attaboy,” but… | 那么 谢谢你的赞赏 不过 |
[36:47] | as you can see, the correctional system | 正如你所见 犯人改造体系 |
[36:49] | doesn’t share your gratitude. | 可不会接受你的感激 |
[36:52] | I won’t take much of your time, but I do have a few questions. | 我不会占用你很多时间 但我有些问题要问 |
[36:55] | About…? Sara Tancredi. | =什么问题? |
[36:56] | She listed you as a reference | 她将你列在了 |
[36:58] | on her job application to work here. | 她在此工作的介绍人名单上 |
[36:59] | You know her well? | 你了解她吗? |
[37:03] | I’d know her a lot better if you can get my ass moved to Ad Seg. | 如果你能把我转到Ad Seg去 我会更了解她 |
[37:09] | (chuckles softly) I have no influence | 你也明白 我在监狱管理委员会 |
[37:10] | with the D.O.C.– you know that. | 可没什么影响力 |
[37:12] | If you want my help, you do. | 如果你要我帮忙 你就得这么做 |
[37:16] | I’ll talk to the warden and see what I can do– | 我会和典狱长谈一下 看看我能做些什么 |
[37:19] | right after you give me some answers. | 不过得在你给我答案之后 |
[37:20] | Scofield likes to communicate with Sara via coded message. | Scofield似乎想通过某种密码 向Sara传递消息 |
[37:25] | Do you recognize anything here? | 你能看出什么吗? |
[37:27] | Anything that he may be trying to tell her? No. | -他试图告诉她什么? -不知道 |
[37:31] | I mean, he’s saying he’s sorry. | 我是说 他表示他很抱歉 |
[37:33] | Not that that’s gonna do any good with Dr. Cold Shoulder. | 那可对冷漠女医生没啥好处 |
[37:37] | But… | 但是 |
[37:40] | What? | 什么? |
[37:43] | Ad Seg. | 我要去Ad Seg |
[37:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:54] | All right, you see here, | 好吧 你看这里 |
[37:56] | where it says this stuff about “another chance.” | 它提到关于”另外的机会” |
[37:58] | “Safe haven.” | “安全港湾” |
[37:59] | That’s out of the big book. | 那是从大书里来的 |
[38:01] | What big book? | 什么大书? |
[38:02] | Alcoholics Anonymous. | 嗜酒者互诫协会 |
[38:04] | Sara’s in recovery. | Sara正在康复期 |
[38:05] | Yeah, I’m aware of that. Those are the names | 是的 我注意到了 那些名字是 |
[38:07] | of some of the chapters in the book they use in AA. | 在嗜酒者互诫协会用的书本里的 |
[38:11] | Do you have a copy of the Alcoholics Anonymous book? | 你有嗜酒者互诫协会的书本的复印本么? |
[38:16] | MICHAEL: Sara, if you’re listening, | Sara 如果你在听 |
[38:19] | I know I can’t ask you for another chance. | 我知道我不能再跟你要求多次机会 |
[38:26] | I can only hope by now you’ve found your safe haven. | 我只能从现在开始祈求你找到安全港湾 |
[38:33] | I took advantage of you, your commitment to help others | 我利用了你和你帮助别人的责任感 |
[38:39] | and put you in a place that’s every doctor’s nightmare. | 并将你置于所有医生的恶梦当中 |
[38:45] | I’ve considered many ways to apologize, | 我想过很多道歉的方法 |
[38:47] | but I must arrive at one. | 但我必须采取其中一种 |
[38:53] | It’s getting late. I know. | -很晚了 -我知道 |
[38:55] | She’s not here. | 她不在 |
[38:57] | I know that, too. | 我也知道 |
[39:00] | There is a chance she didn’t get the message. | 她可能听不到这个留言 |
[39:03] | Or maybe she’s just sick of all this. | 或者她厌烦透了这样的道歉 |
[39:04] | The girl bailed on you back in Gila. | 那个保释你的女孩回到Gila |
[39:07] | What makes you think she’s gonna come running back now? | 你为什么会认为她会回到这里? |
[39:11] | The same thing that’s been keeping us going | 过去三个月让我们前进的 |
[39:12] | for the last three months: faith. | 相同的东西:信念 |
[39:16] | Yeah, well… reality’s kicking faith’s ass, man. | 对 现实击败信念了 伙计 |
[39:20] | Look… Wait, wait. | -听着 -等等 等等 |
[39:22] | Wait? Man, we can’t wait anymore. | 等?伙计 我们不能再等了 |
[39:24] | Listen, listen. | -又来了 Michael Crane -听着 |
[39:26] | Once again, Michael Crane, | 请到前台报到 |
[39:28] | please report to the front desk. | 你有一个电话 |
[39:30] | You have a telephone call. | Michael Crane请到前台 |
[39:34] | Yeah. Sara Tancredi. | 对 Sara Tancredi |
[39:36] | That’s right. She might be with them now. | 对 她可能正和他们一起 |
[39:37] | Just… Yes! Just call the local police | 就 对 快给Akron的地方警察致电 |
[39:40] | in Akron and tell them to get everyone they have | 告诉他们拦住去圣汤马氏医院的 |
[39:42] | over to St. Thomas Hospital now. | 每个人 |
[39:47] | Um… | 嗯 |
[39:48] | Michael Crane. I think you have a call for me. | 我是Michael Crane 我想有电话找我 |
[39:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:00] | This is Mr. Crane. | 我是Crane先生 |
[40:03] | It sounded better than “Origami.” | 听起来比Origami好 |
[40:05] | Even if you got the message, I wasn’t sure you’d respond. | 即使你收到留言 我也不确定你会回复 |
[40:08] | I-I couldn’t get to you in time. | 我 我无法及时联系你 |
[40:09] | This is the only thing I could think of. | 这是我能想到的唯一的一件事 |
[40:12] | I swore I’d leave you alone, but I had to contact you. | 我发誓我不会再烦你 但我必须联系你 |
[40:18] | Because I have something? | 因为我拿了某个东西? |
[40:20] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[40:22] | Michael, back in Gila I was coming back to you. | Michael 回来Gila是为了找你 |
[40:27] | Somebody… grabbed me, and they, um, | 有人 抓了我 他们 嗯 |
[40:31] | they told me that my father had given me something. | 他们告诉我 我父亲给了我些东西 |
[40:34] | Did someone hurt you? | 有人伤害你了? |
[40:36] | I-I got away. | 我 我逃走了 |
[40:37] | Uh… | 呃 |
[40:42] | Michael, I want for this to be over. | Michael 我希望这事结束 |
[40:47] | That makes two of us. | 我们俩都那么想 |
[40:49] | Do you think that’s possible? | 你认为那可能吗? |
[40:54] | With your help, yes. | 有你的帮助 当然可以 |
[40:55] | It’s just a question of looking | 问题是你父亲 |
[40:56] | at whatever it is your father gave you. | 给你的是什么东西 |
[40:58] | It’s just… | 那只是 |
[41:02] | It’s just a key. | 那只是个钥匙 |
[41:04] | Well, we’ll figure it out. | 我们会找出它的用意的 |
[41:06] | Together. | 一起 |
[41:12] | I like the sound of that. | 很高兴听到你这么说 |
[41:18] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[41:35] | REYNOLDS: Hello, Paul. | 你好 Paul |
[41:39] | Madam President, it’s been a while. | 总统夫人 很久没联系了 |
[41:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:43] | I’m calling to apologize. | 我是打来道歉的 |
[41:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:49] | I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 一切都不在我掌控之中 |
[41:51] | It all just got away from me, and I ended up hurting | 我再也不想伤害 |
[41:53] | the one person who’s always been at my side. | 那个唯一支持我的人 |
[41:57] | I want you to come home, Paul. | 我想你回来 Paul |
[42:00] | We can fix this. Together. | 我们可以一起解决问题 |
[42:02] | But not with those brothers running around the country | 但是我不容许那两兄弟到处流窜 |
[42:04] | tearing down the very office you helped me build. | 并毁坏你帮助我建立起来的局面 |
[42:09] | Caroline… | |
[42:10] | ???? | 一切都听你的 |
[42:13] | Bring them in, Paul, and everything can go back | 抓他们回来Paul 这样一切都可以 |
[42:16] | to the way it was. | 回归原位 |
[42:22] | I have to go now. | 我得挂了 |
[42:23] | I’ll see you soon. | 迟点见 |
[42:33] | Did you talk to Sara? | 你和Sara说话了吗? |
[42:36] | In a few days, this should all be over, | 几天之后 一切都会结束 |
[42:39] | one way or the other. | 不管是什么方式 |
[42:43] | KELLERMAN: Absolutely. | 当然 |