时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Where is it? – Go to hell. | -东西在哪里? -你去死 |
[00:04] | You did this to yourself. | 是你害死你自己的 |
[00:07] | Sara, if you’re listening, I only hope by now you’ve found your safe haven, | 莎拉,如果你在听的话 我希望你已找到你的安全港 |
[00:11] | I took advantage of you and put you in a place that’s every doctor’s nightmare, | 我利用了你 让你置身于所有医生的梦魇 |
[00:15] | sara Tancredi. You know her well? | 莎拉丹奎迪 你跟她熟吗? |
[00:17] | I’d know her better if you get my ass moved. | 如果你把我调走 我就跟她很熟 |
[00:19] | – I’ll talk to the warden. – Another Chance, safe Haven. | -我会找典狱长谈 -“再一次机会”和“安全港” |
[00:22] | Those are the names of some of the chapters in the book they use in A.A. | 都是戒酒无名会 使用书籍的章名 |
[00:27] | Don’t make no mistake about it. We will be a family if it kills us. | 千万不要质疑我的话 我们是一家人,同归于尽也无妨 |
[00:31] | That’s your map? | 那是你的地图? |
[00:34] | – What happened to your arm? – My dad drinks too. | -你的手怎么了? -我爸爸也会喝酒 |
[00:39] | My tummy hurts. | 我的肚子痛 |
[00:41] | She needs that medicine. She can’t go two days without it. | 她需要吃药 两天没吃药会发作 |
[00:44] | Kacee’s going into the system now. Aiding an escaped con. | 凯西要被正式起诉了 帮助逃犯的罪名 |
[00:47] | – I’ll turn myself in. – Kacee said you need to run. | -我会自首 -凯西要你继续逃 |
[00:49] | If you turn yourself in, Dede won’t have either of you. | 如果你被逮捕或是自首 蒂蒂会失去双亲 |
[00:53] | – Michael, I want this to be over. – That makes two of us. | -迈克,我要这一切结束 -我也是 |
[00:55] | It’s looking at whatever your father gave you, | 现在都要靠 你父亲给你的东西了 |
[00:58] | It’s just a key. | 只是一把钥匙 |
[00:59] | If I may, sir. The president, she could be useful. | 长官,恕我直言�K 有个场合她可以派上用场 |
[01:02] | Madame President? | 总统女士? |
[01:04] | I want you to come home, Paul, | 我要你回来,保罗 |
[01:06] | But not with those brothers running around the country, | 但不能让这两兄弟流窜全国 |
[01:09] | – Caroline. – Please bring them in, Paul, | -卡洛琳�K -请你逮捕他们,保罗 |
[01:12] | And everything can go back to the way it was, | 之后一切就能恢复原状 |
[01:18] | (印第安那州,伊凡斯维尔) | |
[01:40] | Agent Kellerman. | 我是凯勒曼探员 |
[01:41] | Paul, where are you? | 保罗,你在哪里? |
[01:43] | – Out in the cold, remember? – I’m speaking in chicago tonight, | -被你丢在外头,忘了吗? -我今晚要在芝加哥演讲 |
[01:59] | Yeah, well… | 我会的 |
[02:02] | Lincoln. | 林克 |
[02:04] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[02:06] | It’s funny how you only call me when you need me. | 真有趣,你只有在 需要我的时候才打给我 |
[02:09] | – Maybe funny’s not the right word. – All of this can go away, Paul, | -也许说有趣不太恰当 -一切都可以结束,保罗 |
[02:13] | – Can it? – Yes, | -真的吗? -真的 |
[02:15] | I am the president of the United States, | 我是美国总统 |
[02:17] | Please just come back to chicago and turn Burrows and Scofield in, | 请你回芝加哥 交出斯科菲尔德和柏劳 |
[02:22] | I promise you that I will make everything go back to the way it was, | 我向你保证 一切都会回到当初 |
[02:26] | – I have to go. – Just come back, Paul, | -我得走了 -回来吧,保罗 |
[02:31] | I need you, | 我需要你 |
[02:34] | You actually think we have a shot? | 你认为我们有机会平反? |
[02:37] | It depends on what your father gave you. | 这要看你父亲交给你 什么东西 |
[02:40] | This fell out of his pocket when I found him. I don’t recognize the insignia, do you? | 我发现他时,钥匙从他口袋掉出来 我不认得这徽章,你呢? |
[02:46] | No. | 不认得 |
[02:48] | But, uh… | 可是�K |
[02:52] | sara, we’ve got someone working with us now. | 莎拉,现在有人 和我们一起合作 |
[03:06] | Good morning, sunshine. | 早安,宝贝 |
[03:13] | How’d you sleep? | 睡得好吗? |
[03:20] | I tell you what. | 不如这样 |
[03:22] | I’ll go unlock the kids and make us all breakfast. | 我去放孩子们出来 再替大家做早餐 |
[03:25] | No, I’ll get the kids. | 不,我去找孩子 |
[03:26] | – No. – I insist. | -不 -我坚持 |
[03:28] | No. | 不行 |
[03:48] | I’ll get the kids. | 我去找孩子 |
[03:53] | And my hand cream will make them rope burns feel better. | 我的护手霜可以 让绳子擦伤的地方舒服一点 |
[03:57] | It won’t work. | 行不通的 |
[03:59] | Of course it will. Says right here on the bottle: | 当然可以,瓶子上面有写 |
[04:01] | – “Soothes skin irritations and…” – No. This. | -“舒缓皮夫不适�K” -不,我是说这件事 |
[04:05] | It won’t work. I’ve got a job. The kids have school. | 行不通的,我有工作 孩子要上学 |
[04:08] | We’re all gonna get back to our normal routines… | 等这个调适时期结束�K |
[04:11] | …once this little adjustment period is over. | 我们就会恢复正常生活 |
[04:14] | – There’s someone coming over today. – Who? | -今天有人会来 -谁? |
[04:16] | This woman, Patty, from the Welcome Wagon Committee. | 社区欢迎委员会的派蒂 |
[04:18] | – Call her and cancel. – I don’t have her number. | -打电话取消 -我没有她的电话 |
[04:21] | And if she shows up and I don’t answer the door… | 如果她来,我没有应门 |
[04:24] | …she’s gonna know something’s wrong. | 她会发现出事了 |
[04:32] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[04:37] | Teddy bear. | 亲爱的泰迪 |
[04:39] | You need to go. | 你必须离开 |
[04:43] | If she recognizes you… | 如果她认出你来�K |
[04:48] | I don’t want you to get in trouble. | 我不希望你惹上麻烦 |
[04:56] | That’s nonsense. | 别胡说了 |
[04:59] | It’s no trouble. | 不麻烦 |
[05:05] | No trouble at all. | 一点麻烦也没有 |
[05:11] | Wakey-wakey, children. | 起床了,孩子们 |
[05:16] | Hi, sara. | 你好,莎拉 |
[05:18] | What’s done is done. We all want the same thing. | 我们既往不咎 现在我们目标一致�K |
[05:24] | You didn’t tell us you left her to die. | 你没说你丢下她 让她等死 |
[05:27] | I was scaring her. | 我当时只是在吓唬她 |
[05:29] | I would’ve pulled her out. | 我会把她拉出来的 |
[05:31] | No. No, you left me in there to drown. | 不,你想害我在里头溺死 |
[05:33] | I wonder how long you can hold your breath. | 不知道你能憋气多久 |
[05:36] | – Maybe we should find out. – You need me and you know it. | -我们来试试看 -你需要我,你很清楚 |
[05:39] | You need me. You need me and you know it. | 你需要我,你很清楚 |
[05:45] | Why? Why do we need him? We have the key. We’ll find out what it’s for. | 为何需要他?钥匙在我们手上 我们可以查出用途 |
[05:49] | I can tell you what that key’s for right now. | 我现在就能告诉你们 钥匙的用途 |
[05:54] | It’s to a private cigar club. | 那是私人雪茄俱乐部的钥匙 |
[05:57] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[05:59] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[06:28] | 片名:越狱风云 | |
[06:35] | 剧名:芝加哥 | |
[06:37] | We have to hurry. | 我们得快点 |
[06:40] | We have to hurry, Larry. I did a bad thing. | 我们得快点,赖瑞 我做了坏事 |
[06:45] | I did a very bad thing. | 我做了很坏的事 |
[06:51] | All gas stations. | 所有的加油站 |
[06:53] | On 80, 30, 77. | 八十、三十、七十七号公路上 |
[06:56] | I want scofield and Burrows’ pictures on each and every gas pump. | 我要所有的加油机 都贴上这两兄弟的照片 |
[07:00] | If they have no fuel, they can’t get anywhere. | 如果车子没油 他们哪儿都去不了 |
[07:02] | – Sir. – What? | -长官 -什么事? |
[07:04] | We might need to divert our attention away from scofield and Burrows. | 我们可能得稍微 从斯科菲尔德与柏劳身上分心 |
[07:07] | – Why would I do that? – One of the escapees just killed a civilian. | -为什么? -逃犯之一刚杀了一位平民 |
[07:11] | Patoshik. | 是帕托西克 |
[07:13] | A man fitting his description was spotted running from the scene of a brutal homicide. | 有人看到符合描述的男子 从残暴凶杀案的现场逃逸 |
[07:18] | It happened in Algoma, Wisconsin. | 地点在威斯康辛州阿哥马 |
[07:20] | It’s less than four hours from the president. | 离总统所在处不到四小时 |
[07:22] | Call the field office in Madison and have them get some agents out there. | 连络麦迪逊的分局 叫他们派人过去 |
[07:26] | – I’ll notify headquarters. – I didn’t say headquarters. | -我会通知总局 -我没说总局�K |
[07:28] | Are you not following direct orders? | 你不听我的指示吗? |
[07:31] | Oh, I’m following direct orders, sir. | 我听指示,长官 |
[07:35] | Just not from you anymore. | 但再也不是你的了 |
[07:38] | Everything goes through headquarters from now on. | 现在起,一切都要呈报总部 |
[07:42] | May I? | 我可以走了吗? |
[07:53] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[07:54] | You heard about Patoshik? | 听说帕托西克的事了吗? |
[07:56] | Just now. | 刚听说 |
[07:58] | Good, | 很好 |
[08:00] | – He goes. – Come on, | -杀了他 -拜托 |
[08:01] | The man is mentally ill. He doesn’t know anything. | 他有精神病 什么都不知道 |
[08:04] | Patoshik was one of scofield’s cellmates for a while. | 帕托西克曾当过 斯科菲尔德的狱友 |
[08:07] | He’s included in the escape. Who knows what he knows. | 斯科菲尔德帮他脱逃 天晓得他知道什么 |
[08:10] | – Scofield and Burrows are still out. – Don’t worry about scofield and Burrows. | -这两兄弟依然�K -现在先别管这两兄弟的事 |
[08:14] | So. | 所以�K |
[08:16] | Again. | 我再说一次 |
[08:18] | Patoshik goes. | 杀了帕托西克 |
[08:20] | Take care of it. | 把事办好 |
[08:26] | Hi. Are you in charge of seating? | 你好,你负责划位吗? |
[08:28] | – Yeah. Can I help you? – Agent Paul Kellerman, secret service. | -对,有事吗? -保罗凯勒曼探员,特勤 |
[08:31] | I’m transporting a fugitive to Chicago. I need you to clear a car for me. | 我要移送逃犯回芝加哥 我要你替我清空一节车厢 |
[08:34] | – A fugitive? – That’s right. | -逃犯? -没错 |
[08:37] | It’s just, we’re already near capacity, I mean… | 可是火车几乎已经客满了�K |
[08:39] | You want us to rub elbows with the passengers? | 你要他和其他乘客 挤在一起吗? |
[08:42] | – No, sir. – Okay. | -不是的 -好 |
[08:43] | What’s he wanted for? | 他犯了什么罪? |
[08:45] | Killing people. | 杀人 |
[08:46] | – Good Lord. – Make it happen. | -天啊 -麻烦你了 |
[08:49] | Come on. Follow me. | 走,跟我来 |
[09:03] | It’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[09:07] | If you say so. | 你说了算 |
[09:10] | We use him to get what we need… | 我们利用他 找到需要的资料 |
[09:13] | …then we dump him. | 然后就甩了他 |
[09:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:24] | I’m sorry you got involved in this. | 我很抱歉把你牵扯进来 |
[09:28] | The fact that you’re helping us… | 你能帮助我们�K |
[09:30] | …it means a lot. | 对我们意义重大 |
[09:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:40] | The other riders aren’t in any danger, are they? | 其他乘客不会有危险吧? |
[09:42] | I mean, should I make an announcement or anything? | 我需要广播通知大家吗? |
[09:45] | You want pandemonium? | 你想造成大恐慌吗? |
[09:47] | – No, sir. – Okay, then no announcements, all right? | -不想 -好,那就别广播 |
[09:50] | Keep everybody out of this car and everything’s jake. | 不要让人进入这车厢 一切就没事 |
[09:53] | I’ve done this a million times, never had a problem. | 我经验丰富,从未出过问题 |
[09:56] | Yeah. Will do. | 好的 |
[10:08] | Let’s go. | 上来吧 |
[10:15] | For all passengers going to chicago,,, | 前往芝加哥的乘客�K |
[10:17] | ,,, we will be stopping at stations,,,, | 我们将停靠�K |
[10:19] | We’ll be in Chicago in about five hours. | 五小时后就会抵达芝加哥 |
[10:22] | You wanna get some rest? | 休息一下吧? |
[10:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[10:45] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[10:52] | (伊利诺州久利特 福克斯河州立监狱) | |
[11:01] | Brad. | 布拉德 |
[11:02] | You don’t look good. | 你的脸色真难看 |
[11:04] | I helped you with sara Tancredi, and you were supposed to get me into Ad seg. | 我帮你找莎拉丹奎迪 你说好要帮我调到单独牢房 |
[11:08] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[11:11] | But your new warden… | 可是新的典狱长�K |
[11:14] | …straight as an arrow… | 讲都讲不通 |
[11:17] | …but I might be able to do you one better than Ad seg. | 但我可能有 比单独牢房更好的奖赏 |
[11:22] | You found scofield and Burrows through the Russian girl, right? | 你透过那俄国女孩 找到那两兄弟,对吧? |
[11:25] | Yeah, Nika. Why? | 对,妮卡,怎么了? |
[11:27] | And you tracked down Bagwell by following susan Hollander. | 你也透过苏珊贺兰德 找到包威 |
[11:32] | Yeah. And I blow my nose with my right hand… | 对,我习惯用右手擤鼻涕 |
[11:35] | …and I wipe my ass with my left. What of it? | 用左手擦屁股 那又怎样? |
[11:44] | I’ve got very powerful people behind me that want me to finish my job. | 我背后有很强大的势力在撑腰 他们要我完成任务 |
[11:49] | They can push the quickest habeas corpus proceedings the courts have ever seen. | 他们有办法对法院施压 让你快速拿到人身保护令 |
[11:54] | The paperwork’s sitting on the right person’s desk as we speak… | 现在这些文件 就放在负责人桌上 |
[11:57] | …setting forth all the constitutional violations in your prosecution. | 提出你的起诉过程中 所有违宪的部份 |
[12:04] | It’s just waiting to be rubber-stamped. | 只要盖个章就好 |
[12:08] | And what do I have to do? | 你们要我做什么? |
[12:11] | You just find those cons. | 只要找到那些逃犯 |
[12:14] | Only this time… | 不过这次�K |
[12:16] | …you’re gonna do it for me. | 你要替我工作 |
[12:18] | Unofficially, under the radar, no paper trail. | 低调秘密地进行 不留证据 |
[12:24] | I need a junkyard dog who’s willing to do the ugly things it takes… | 我要一个心狠手辣 愿意动手的人 |
[12:28] | …to bring a con to justice. | 才能够让逃犯就地正法 |
[12:33] | Are you my dog, Brad? | 你愿意吗,布拉德? |
[12:38] | Damn hell yeah, I am. | 那当然 |
[12:45] | This is delicious. | 真美味 |
[12:47] | What’d you call it again? | 你说菜名叫什么? |
[12:48] | That, my dear Pattycake, is what my auntie back in ‘Bama used to call hobo chicken… | 亲爱的派蒂 我阿拉巴马的阿姨叫它游民鸡 |
[12:53] | …one part chicken, two parts spice, three parts actual hobo. | 一份鸡肉、两份香料 三份真正的游民 |
[12:56] | Oh, come on. | 真爱说笑 |
[13:00] | I know… | 我知道�K |
[13:04] | …fowl isn’t part of a traditional brunch, per se… | 传统早午餐 不会吃鸡鸭肉�K |
[13:08] | …but I have found a lean meat can act as an aperitif… | 但我发现瘦肉 可以当成开胃菜 |
[13:14] | …to awaken the palate… | 唤醒味蕾�K |
[13:16] | …for more subtle flavors and textures… | 感受更细致的味道和口感 |
[13:20] | …such as… | 例如�K |
[13:23] | Mommy! | 来了 |
[13:25] | – Pumpkin cinnamon bread with fresh strawberries and cream. | 南瓜肉桂面包 加上新鲜草莓和奶油 |
[13:28] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[13:31] | Now, how did you two meet? | 你们是怎么认识的? |
[13:35] | Church. | 教会 |
[13:38] | After my… | 在我发生�K |
[13:40] | …accident… | 意外之后 |
[13:41] | …I was volunteering with some other amputees. | 我和其他残障人士在当义工 |
[13:45] | My parish back home did an exchange program… | 我家乡的教区 和这里的教会�K |
[13:49] | …with churches all over this fine country and, well… | 办了交换义工计划 |
[13:52] | …the good Lord just saw fit to plop my country rump right down… | 上帝冥冥中 安排了我这乡巴佬 |
[13:56] | …in the pew right beside my suzie Q. | 坐在我的小苏珊旁边 |
[13:59] | And you just stole her heart. | 你就这样偷走她的心 |
[14:02] | I’m a regular one-armed bandit. | 我是个独臂强盗 |
[14:09] | Mrs. Wallace. | 瓦勒斯太太 |
[14:10] | Teddy just bought me a brand-new bike. | 泰迪刚买了台新脚踏车给我 |
[14:12] | – It’s out in the garage. Wanna go see? – Sure. | -就在车库,你想不想看? -好啊 |
[14:16] | We have got company. | 我们有客人 |
[14:18] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[14:20] | No, it’s not. It’s rude. Zack knows better, ain’t that right? | 不,这样没礼貌 柴克很清楚,对吧? |
[14:27] | You do know better, Zack. | 你应该很清楚,柴克 |
[14:40] | You gotta have discipline. | 一定要守规矩 |
[14:43] | Without a strong father figure, a young man might just end up in prison. | 如果没有父亲管教 年轻人可能会落到坐牢的下场 |
[15:01] | Since you are such a fan,,, | 既然你这么喜欢�K |
[15:03] | …of Elaine’s store-bought blueberry pie, I’m gonna bake you a real pie. | 店里卖的三流蓝莓派 我就烤真正的派请你吃 |
[15:10] | My name’s Lance, and I’m an addict. | 我是兰斯,我有毒瘾 |
[15:19] | Hi. My name is not Lance, and I’m not an addict. | 你好,我不叫兰斯 我没有毒瘾 |
[15:33] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[15:36] | Do you know if there’s any way I can get any water? | 你知道哪里有水喝吗? |
[15:40] | Yeah, I think there’s a bathroom downstairs. I’ll check. | 楼下好像有厕所 我去看看 |
[15:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:56] | It was never personal, sara. | 我不是针对你个人,莎拉 |
[15:59] | – War never is. – Yeah. | -战争无关个人 -对 |
[16:31] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[16:34] | Sara, back off. | 莎拉,放手 |
[16:35] | – Let him go, sara. Sara! – Sara. | -放开他,莎拉,莎拉! -莎拉 |
[16:44] | Settle down. | 别激动 |
[16:47] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 站住�K |
[16:49] | You get one of those. You get one of those. One. | 我总有一天会给你好看�K |
[16:55] | Down. Get down, right now. | 趴下,动作快 |
[17:03] | What? | 什么事? |
[17:04] | These three guys said they saw what looked to be a fight going on in there. | 这三个人说 好像看到有人在打架 |
[17:08] | They didn’t, okay? Just get the train to Chicago. | 没有,好吗? 让我们去芝加哥就是了 |
[17:10] | – Do I need to notify the police? – Do what I told you to do. | -需要我通知警察吗? -照我刚刚的话去做 |
[17:13] | Take the tickets, I’ll watch the fugitive, you can continue to do bong-hits… | 你检查车票,我看守逃犯 你们可以继续吸大麻�K |
[17:17] | …or whatever you do back there, okay? You guys mind your own business. | 我不管你们在后面要作什么 你们不要多管闲事 |
[17:20] | Everybody clear? | 大家都懂了吗? |
[17:22] | Great. | 很好 |
[17:24] | Don’t interrupt again, please. | 请不要再来打扰 |
[17:27] | (小心) | |
[17:29] | Just so we’re all clear… | 咱们把话说清楚 |
[17:32] | …if she tries that again… | 要是她敢再动我�K |
[17:33] | You’ll do what? | 你要怎么办? |
[17:34] | Just stay on the other side of the car. | 留在车厢另一头就是了 |
[17:39] | It wasn’t personal, Paul. | 我不是针对你个人,保罗 |
[17:45] | (福克斯河州立监狱) | |
[18:33] | The pleasure was all ours, Pattycake. | 这是我们的荣幸,派蒂 |
[18:35] | Oh, what are these? | 这是什么? |
[18:37] | I’m gonna do some renovations. | 我�K在重新装璜 |
[18:39] | I was just tapping the sheetrock, looking for the stud. | 我在修补石膏板 找里面的钉子 |
[18:43] | Looks like you already found one. | 看来你已经找到壮男了 |
[18:46] | Potty-mouth! | 真是口无遮拦 |
[18:50] | Me and the girls get together every Friday for book club. | 我们每周五 会举办读书会 |
[18:54] | You ought to host it this week, and everybody can meet you. | 这周应该你主办 大家就可以认识你 |
[18:57] | I’ll see you then. | 到时见 |
[18:58] | Can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[19:05] | This ain’t never gonna work here. | 在这里行不通的 |
[19:07] | Go pack your things. | 去打包行李 |
[19:09] | We’re moving. | 我们要搬家 |
[19:31] | (明尼苏达州,班森) | |
[19:36] | Now, if you don’t stop me… | 如果你不阻止我�K |
[19:39] | …I am gonna eat this whole thing by myself, huh? | 我会一个人把它吃光光 |
[19:47] | All right, sweetie. | 好吧,甜心 |
[19:49] | Listen, I’ll make a deal with you. | 听着,我们来做个约定 |
[19:53] | Remember that merry-go-round that we saw today? | 记得我们今天 看到的旋转木马吗? |
[19:56] | You’re not gonna get a chance to ride it if you don’t eat something. Go ahead. | 如果你不吃东西 就不能去搭,好吗? |
[20:01] | I don’t feel good. | 可是我不舒服 |
[20:11] | Oh, sweetie. | 甜心啊 |
[20:16] | Okay, come on. Let’s go, all right? | 来,我们走吧 |
[20:20] | I got you. | 我抱你 |
[20:24] | Okay, just hold on, okay, sweetpea? Check, please. | 再等一下好吗,宝贝 买单? |
[20:28] | All right, nobody move. | 大家不准动! |
[20:40] | – Hey, sara. – Not now. | -莎拉 -现在别吵我 |
[21:00] | How is she? | 她还好吗? |
[21:02] | Well, she wants to be alone. | 她想一个人静一静 |
[21:08] | So we get what her dad locked away with that key. What do we do then? | 我们拿到她父亲 锁起来的东西,然后呢? |
[21:11] | I mean, you saw what they did with the tape we made. | 你也看到 他们如何处理我们拍的影带 |
[21:14] | They’re gonna bury everything. | 他们会湮灭一切 |
[21:15] | That’s why we’re keeping him close to us. | 所以我们才留他在身边 |
[21:18] | He’s got a lot of connections in Washington. | 他跟华府关系匪浅 |
[21:21] | So we get to this cigar club, open her dad’s box. | 我们去雪茄俱乐部 打开她父亲的箱子 |
[21:25] | What if the only thing inside’s a bunch of stogies? | 如果里面只有 一堆雪茄怎么办? |
[21:28] | I think it’s worth making the trip to find out. | 我们还是应该 走一趟去查清楚 |
[21:47] | – Yes? – Caroline. | -什么事? -卡洛琳 |
[21:49] | Paul, where are you? | 保罗,你在哪里? |
[21:52] | I need to know exactly what you meant when you said you’re gonna make this right. | 你说你会弥补我 我要确切知道那是什么意思 |
[21:56] | – I need specifics. – Where are you? What’s that noise? | -告诉我细节 -你在哪里?怎么那么吵? |
[22:00] | I’m on a train. I’ll be in Chicago later today. | 我在火车上 今天稍晚就会到芝加哥 |
[22:02] | But I need to know some specifics. | 但我要知道细节 |
[22:04] | Where are Burrows and Scofield? Are they with you? | 柏劳和斯科菲尔德呢? 跟你在一起吗? |
[22:07] | Don’t worry about them, worry about me. | 别管他们,我才是重点 |
[22:09] | Paul, there are still positions in my administration that need to be filled,,, | 保罗,我的幕僚中 有很多职位还空着�K |
[22:14] | ,,, including chief of staff, I want that to be you, | 包括幕僚长 我希望由你担任 |
[22:18] | When I get to Chicago, we’ll meet and we’ll talk. | 等我到芝加哥 我们当面谈谈 |
[22:31] | All of it. | 钱全交出来 |
[22:33] | Man, I just brought enough to get a sandwich. I was sitting right there. | 我只带了买三明治的钱 我就坐在那里 |
[22:38] | If you’re lying… | 如果你说谎�K |
[22:39] | Look, my daughter is sick and I don’t wanna spend any more minutes in here. | 我女儿生病了 我很想赶快离开 |
[22:44] | Trust me, that is all that I have. | 相信我,我的钱都给你了 |
[22:53] | What do you got, sweetheart? | 你有多少钱,甜心? |
[22:59] | What do you got? | 有多少? |
[23:05] | – You don’t want to listen? – Hey. Hey, calm down, man. | -你不想乖乖听话是吗? -别激动 |
[23:09] | – Shut up. – All right. | -闭嘴! -好 |
[23:11] | Listen to me. You’ve got to calm down. | 听我说,请你冷静一点 |
[23:13] | I can help you get everything that you want. | 你要什么我都可以帮你 |
[23:16] | But you don’t want to hurt anybody else, right? | 但你不想伤害任何人,对吧? |
[23:19] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[23:21] | Look, listen. Hey. | 你听好 |
[23:24] | Why don’t you lock the door and turn the closed sign back… | 你何不把门上锁 把休息的招牌翻过来 |
[23:27] | …so everybody thinks that this place is closed, all right? | 大家就以为 餐厅关门了,好吗? |
[23:30] | And then we can get everybody away from the window. | 然后让所有人远离窗户 |
[23:33] | Is that cool? Everybody’s away from the window. | 没意见吧? 大家不要靠近窗户 |
[23:35] | Let’s move everybody on to this side of the room. | 大家移到餐厅另一头 |
[23:38] | Get on this side. Let’s move to this side of the room, away from the window. | 各位,过来这里 不要靠近窗户 |
[23:41] | Let’s get on this side of the room, okay? | 各位过去 餐厅另一头,好吗? |
[23:43] | This side of the room. Why don’t you take my daughter, okay? | 餐厅这一边 你带我的女儿走,好吗? |
[23:46] | Take her on this side of the room so that everybody, everything is gonna be okay. | 带她到餐厅里面�K 不会有事的 |
[23:50] | Everything is gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[23:52] | Because you’re not gonna put your hand on another person, right? | 因为你不会 再伤害任何人,对吧? |
[23:56] | Right. We’re all good. | 好,一切都很好 |
[24:00] | You all good? | 满意吧? |
[24:01] | We’re good, right? | 没事了,对吧? |
[24:07] | – Hey, sara. – Come on in. | -莎拉 -进来 |
[24:30] | I’ve been sitting here, evaluating. | 我刚才坐在这儿一直想 |
[24:38] | I jumped bail, I’m on the run… | 我在保释期间脱逃 现在正在逃亡 |
[24:43] | …and I just tried to take a man’s life. | 我刚刚还企图杀人 |
[24:47] | I’m not using. | 我没有吸毒 |
[24:51] | Which is actually quite an accomplishment. | 这其实是一大成就 |
[24:58] | But three weeks ago, I was a doctor. | 但三个礼拜前 我还是个医生 |
[25:01] | You can get that back. | 你可以找回你的人生 |
[25:03] | All of it. | 全部找回来 |
[25:06] | You need to believe that. | 你要有这种信念 |
[25:09] | You believe that? | 你有这种信念吗? |
[25:13] | You think you can get it all back? | 你觉得你可以 找回你的人生? |
[25:18] | I choose to have faith. | 我选择抱持信念 |
[25:23] | Because without that, I have nothing. | 因为失去信念 我就一无所有 |
[25:28] | It’s the only thing that’s keeping me going. | 这是唯一让我活下去的力量 |
[25:33] | Well. | 这样啊 |
[25:35] | I got two things keeping me going. | 我有两件事 给我力量活下去 |
[25:39] | The first is that I want the people who took my dad. | 第一是我要替父亲报仇 |
[25:45] | And actually the second… | 至于第二件事�K |
[25:47] | …ironically, I probably wouldn’t even say if I hadn’t lost it. | 讽刺地是 我应该还没有失去 |
[25:53] | But… | 不过�K |
[25:55] | …you should know that… | 你应该知道�K |
[26:07] | The first thing they tell you when you take the job is… | 接下这工作后 他们给我的第一个警告 |
[26:13] | …never to fall in love with an inmate. | 就是千万不要爱上犯人 |
[27:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[27:15] | Roadblock. | 路障 |
[27:30] | Linc, it’s locked. | 林克,门锁住了 |
[28:05] | Hey, you can’t be in here. | 你不能进来这里! |
[28:16] | – Run the roadblock. – Man, I can’t do that. | -把路障撞开 -我办不到 |
[28:19] | Run it. | 撞过去 |
[28:20] | (动力/加速器) | |
[28:22] | Hey, hold them up! | 停车! |
[28:23] | (州警) | |
[28:57] | Bradley Bellick, FBI. | 布拉德贝里克,调查局 |
[29:02] | Brad Bellick, Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 布拉德贝里克,联邦调查局 |
[29:06] | Brad Bellick, FBI. | 布拉德贝里克,调查局 |
[29:08] | Special Agent Brad Bellick, FBI. | 特别探员布拉德贝里克 调查局 |
[29:12] | Hi, there. I’m Brad Bellick with the FBI. | 你好,我是调查局的 布拉德贝里克 |
[29:15] | I’m an agent with the FBI, Brad Bellick. | 我是调查局探员 布拉德贝里克 |
[29:19] | Brad Bellick. I’m with the Bureau. | 布拉德贝里克 我是调查局的 |
[29:24] | Brad Bellick. I’m with the Bureau. | 布拉德贝里克 我是调查局的 |
[29:27] | I already talked to the cops. Told them all I had to say. | 我能说的 都已经跟警察说过了 |
[29:30] | Yeah, well, I’m no local hayseed cop. I’m federal. | 我可不是地方小警察 我是联邦探员 |
[29:33] | And you’re not gonna get away with lying to me. | 你要是说谎 我可不会放过你 |
[29:35] | – I didn’t lie to nobody. – Really? | -我没有骗任何人 -真的吗? |
[29:38] | “He was just some homeless guy. Hangs around Hancock square… | 他只是个游民 常在汉卡广场闲晃�K |
[29:42] | …hitting up college kids for change. He’s down there all the time. | 跟大学生要零钱 他一直待在那里 |
[29:45] | If he’s not there, I don’t know where to find him.” | 如果他不在 我也不知他在哪儿 |
[29:47] | – That’s your statement? – Pretty much. | -这就是你的口供? -差不多 |
[29:49] | Well, you see the problem is, Charles “Haywire” Patoshik’s a paranoid… | 不过有个问题,查尔斯帕托西克 绰号疯仔,是个偏执狂 |
[29:53] | …who suffers from fear of crowds, who’s terrified of strangers. | 他有人群恐惧症 他怕陌生人 |
[29:57] | If he’s anywhere, it’s the middle of nowhere, keeping to himself, being a weirdo. | 所以他一定会躲在偏僻的地方 低调地独自当怪人 |
[30:00] | – And? – And if you want to get tough… | -所以呢? -你想耍狠是吗? |
[30:03] | …how about I arrest you right now for hindering a federal investigation? | 不如我以妨碍办案 现在就逮捕你好吗? |
[30:06] | Who they gonna believe? | 他们会相信谁? |
[30:08] | An agent with 15 years on the force and three presidential citations… | 有十五年资历 和三次总统表扬的探员 |
[30:12] | …or a piece of white trash with a juvie record? | 还是有前科的低下阶层少女? |
[30:16] | I didn’t ask him to do it. | 我没有要求他动手 |
[30:18] | But in case you haven’t noticed, I ain’t exactly broken up over my dad’s death. | 但如果你还没发现 我爸的死我一点也不难过 |
[30:22] | Why can’t you just leave this Patoshik guy alone? | 你们为何 一定要找到帕托西克? |
[30:24] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[30:27] | Or do you want to get locked up right now? | 还是你想现在就被关起来? |
[30:37] | – Yeah? – I got a lead on Patoshik. | -请说 -我有帕托西克的线索 |
[30:39] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[30:42] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过去 |
[30:44] | Keep him there, | 让他留在原地 |
[30:45] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[30:50] | Any information on scofield and Burrows, I want to be notified immediately. | 有斯科菲尔德和柏劳的消息 我要立刻知道 |
[30:54] | If that works out for you. | 如果你没意见的话 |
[31:00] | They’re gonna have cops waiting for us at the next station. | 下一个车站 一定有警察等着我们 |
[31:03] | – We need to jump, then. – And do what? | -我们得跳车 -然后呢? |
[31:06] | Hide under a barrel? | 躲在桶子底下? |
[31:08] | Linc’s right. | 林克说的对 |
[31:15] | Okay, just put those in there. | 把东西放进去 |
[31:17] | So sorry about all this. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[31:22] | It’s okay, sweetpea. | 没事的,甜心 |
[31:27] | Here’s everything right here, man. | 东西都在里面,老兄 |
[31:34] | – It’s good. – All right. | -没事了 -好 |
[31:35] | Everyone in the storage room. Now. | 所有人立刻进仓库里 |
[31:38] | What? | 什么? |
[31:39] | Get back there, until the cops show up. | 到后面去,等警察来 |
[31:43] | No, no, no, no. I can’t go back there. | 不�K我不能进去 |
[31:45] | – Come on. – No. | -我们走吧 -不行 |
[31:47] | You kept a cool head this whole time, don’t get yourself killed. | 你一直都很冷静 现在别害死自己 |
[31:50] | You know what? Listen to me. | 你听好了 |
[31:53] | I’m a wanted man. | 我是个通缉犯 |
[31:55] | Okay? | 知道吗? |
[31:56] | The police show up here, they’ll take me back to prison. You know what? That’s fine. | 警察来,我会被关回监狱 那我还无所谓 |
[32:00] | But my little girl right here, she’s sick… | 可是我的小女儿生病了 |
[32:03] | …and she’s gonna be left alone. | 到时她会无依无靠 |
[32:07] | And I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让这种事发生 |
[32:09] | So can you please let us go? | 所以拜托你让我们走好吗? |
[32:23] | – Split. – Okay. | -走吧 -好 |
[32:25] | – Go on. – Come on, sweetie, let’s go. | -快走 -甜心,我们走 |
[32:30] | All right, everyone in the back. Move. | 所有人到后面去,快点 |
[32:34] | Not you. | 你不能走 |
[32:36] | You’re coming with me. | 你要跟我走 |
[32:38] | Go on, move. | 快进去 |
[32:40] | Look, I want you to stay right here, okay? | 你乖乖留在这里好吗? |
[32:45] | – Go on. – Hey. | -进去 -等等 |
[32:50] | – I think you should let her go, man. – Take off. Last chance. | -你最好放开她 -快滚,这是最后一次机会 |
[32:54] | You got the money… | 你已经抢到钱了 |
[32:56] | …burglary and assault, man. Hey, that’s change, that’s little time. | 抢劫和攻击罪 那只是小罪,关一下就出来了 |
[32:59] | But this right here? | 但你现在的行为? |
[33:01] | You will be in prison for the rest of your life. You believe me on that. | 你会终生出不了监狱 你最好相信我 |
[33:05] | Unless you want your daughter to see you die… | 如果你不想让女儿 看见你惨死�K |
[33:08] | …move. | 就快滚 |
[33:15] | I’m trying to help you, man. | 我是在帮助你 |
[33:20] | Come here! | 过来! |
[33:27] | Sweetie, stay right there. | 甜心,不要过来 |
[33:34] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[33:50] | Who did this? | 是谁揍他的? |
[33:55] | I did. | 是我 |
[34:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:20] | Haywire. | 疯仔! |
[34:22] | Don’t move. | 不准动! |
[34:25] | Run, Larry, run. Run, run. | 赖瑞,快跑!快跑! |
[34:39] | Dino, it’s Eric, We got four jumpers, | 迪诺,是我艾瑞克 有四人跳车 |
[34:42] | Three males and a female, call it in and get to the next station, | 三男一女 马上报告,行驶到下个车站 |
[34:46] | Do you hear me? Get us to the next station, | 听到没? 快载我们到下一站 |
[34:52] | The men who pushed the roadblock are off the train… | 撞开路障的人跳下车了 |
[34:54] | …near mile marker 54 just south of the Tedford Bridge. | 约在五十四里路标处 刚过泰德福桥的南方 |
[35:41] | This is the state police, Stop, Stop where you are, | 我们是州警 留在原地不准动 |
[35:44] | – Freeze. – Don’t shoot. | -不准动! -不要开枪! |
[35:46] | Don’t shoot. | 不要开枪! |
[35:48] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[35:51] | I’m an employee of the train company. | 我是火车公司的员工 |
[35:54] | Dino, it’s Eric. We got four jumpers. | 迪诺,是我艾瑞克 有四人跳车 |
[35:57] | Three males and a female. Get us to the next station. | 三男一女 马上报告,行驶到下个车站 |
[35:59] | Let’s go. Come on. | 下去,快点 |
[36:03] | They told us to jump and run and not to look back, or they’d shoot us. | 他们叫我们跳车然后逃跑 不准回头,不然他们会开枪 |
[36:13] | We need to find a car. | 我们得找辆车 |
[36:58] | Yeah? | 请说 |
[36:59] | I got Haywire trapped. | 我把疯仔困住了 |
[37:01] | Don’t do anything, | 先别轻举妄动 |
[37:02] | Just hold him till I get there. | 在我赶到前牵制他 |
[37:04] | No problem. I got this wing nut treed. | 没问题,这疯子被我困在高处 |
[37:30] | – Caroline. – Paul, where are you? | -卡洛琳 -保罗,你在哪里? |
[37:33] | – Did you send the police? – No, of course not, | -是你派警察来的吗? -当然不是 |
[37:36] | – How did they know I was on that train? – Paul, I have no idea, | -警方怎么知道我在火车上? -保罗,我完全不知情 |
[37:41] | – I’ll let the president know. – I contact the president directly. | -我会通知总统 -我会直接跟总统联络 |
[37:45] | Are Burrows and Scofield with you? | 柏劳和斯科菲尔德 和你在一起吗? |
[37:48] | I was expecting to brief the president. | 我以为我要向总统简报 |
[37:52] | You report to me now. | 现在起你向我回报 |
[37:55] | Paul? | 保罗? |
[37:58] | Where did we spend my 35th birthday? | 我们在哪里度过 我三十五岁生日的? |
[38:00] | What? | 什么? |
[38:02] | The restaurant, where was It? You remember. | 那家餐厅,在哪里? 你记得的 |
[38:05] | Don’t be ridiculous. I have to go. | 别说傻话,我要走了 |
[38:07] | – Do not hang up. – I have to go. | -不要挂电话 -我得走了 |
[38:09] | – Just get Burrows and Scofield, – Hey. | -快逮捕那两兄弟 -喂 |
[38:12] | Whoever this is… | 不管你是谁�K |
[38:15] | …tell Bill Kim that he just screwed up… | 告诉比尔金 他这次搞砸了�K |
[38:18] | …big time. | 真的搞砸了 |
[38:21] | Paul? | 保罗? |
[38:22] | Paul? | 保罗? |
[38:52] | What’s all this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[38:53] | Some wacko climbed to the top of a grain elevator. | 有疯子爬上 谷物升降机的顶端 |
[38:56] | People wanna watch. | 人们就会来凑热闹 |
[38:58] | God, you were supposed to keep a handle on it. Do you know what that means? | 天啊,你应该控制好场面 你知道这是什么意思吗? |
[39:02] | I got you Haywire. What else do you want? | 我帮你逮到疯仔了 你还想怎样? |
[39:06] | FBI. He’s my chargee. | 调查局,他是我的犯人 |
[39:41] | How you doing, Charles? | 你好吗,查尔斯? |
[39:44] | I don’t wanna go back to prison. | 我不想回监狱 |
[39:47] | I don’t blame you. | 这我不怪你 |
[39:50] | I wanna go to Holland. | 我想去荷兰 |
[39:52] | That’s not what I expected to hear. | 没想到你会这么说 |
[39:55] | But you can’t go there, son. | 但你不能去,孩子 |
[39:58] | I just… | 我�K |
[40:04] | I just want to go here. | 我只想去这个地方 |
[40:07] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[40:13] | I’ll tell you what. | 不如这样吧 |
[40:17] | You don’t have to go to prison. | 你不必回监狱 |
[40:22] | But you can’t go to Holland either. | 但你也不能去荷兰 |
[40:24] | Oh, no, no, no… | 不要�K |
[40:26] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. Hey. | 没事的�K |
[40:29] | You’re in a tough spot. | 你现在处境艰难 |
[40:31] | You feel trapped, you got no options… | 你觉得被困住 没有后路可退 |
[40:33] | …and you’re caught in a situation where you have no control. | 你遇到一个 自己无法掌控的状况 |
[40:37] | I know how you feel. | 我感同身受 |
[40:39] | I do. | 真的 |
[40:41] | It takes its toll on you, and all you want to do is run. | 这状况让你心神不宁 你只想逃走 |
[40:48] | But run where? | 可是能逃到哪儿? |
[40:49] | I just want to go. | 我只想离开 |
[40:56] | There’s a way out. | 有一个出路 |
[41:01] | A way out? | 出路? |
[41:05] | Of this maze? | 走出这个迷宫? |
[41:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:13] | (伊利诺州,芝加哥) | |
[41:16] | There are private humidors in the back, each member’s name is on their box. | 后面有私人恒温箱 箱子上有会员的名字 |
[41:21] | – Any security? – A receptionist, that’s it. | -有警卫吗? -只有一名接待员 |
[41:25] | I’m not a wanted fugitive. | 我不是通缉要犯 |
[41:27] | Give me the key. I’ll do it. | 把钥匙给我,我去开 |
[41:32] | Want to take a walk? | 你想去走走吗? |
[41:34] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:35] | I know you killed your parents because they hurt you. | 我知道你父母伤害你 你才会杀他们 |
[41:40] | And I know you killed that guy because he was hurting sasha, but what you did… | 我也知道昨天你杀了那个人 是因为他伤害莎夏 |
[41:46] | …was wrong, you know that. | 但那是不对的 你很清楚 |
[41:51] | I just wanna go. | 我只想离开 |
[41:57] | You can. | 你可以 |
[42:00] | I wanna go now. | 我现在就要走 |
[42:16] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[42:40] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[42:43] | About before. | 关于你之前说的事�K |
[42:46] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[42:55] | Yeah. | 好 |