时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It will work out. You have my word. | 他不会有事的,我向你保证 |
[00:04] | Be careful. | 小心一点 |
[00:06] | Jane’s gonna look after you. Hey. | 珍会照顾你的 |
[00:10] | I have a sister I haven’t talked to in 15 years. | 我有个妹妹,我们15年没说过话 |
[00:12] | – You think she’s better off for it? – Bruce? | -她会因此过得比较好吗? -布鲁斯? |
[00:14] | We said not to use this number, but I needed to know you were okay. | 虽然说好不打这号码 但我要知道你是否平安 |
[00:18] | It was you. | 是你 |
[00:19] | What are you talking about, Sara? | 你在说什么,莎拉? |
[00:24] | I got three words for you. We gotta run. | -我有三个字要说,我们跑 -嗯 |
[00:28] | I wanna turn myself in. But I got one condition. | 我要自首,但我有一个条件 |
[00:32] | Your wife was released an hour ago. | 你的妻子一小时前已经出狱 |
[00:34] | She’ll be here soon. Just hold up your end of the deal. | 她很快就会赶来 你要遵守你的承诺 |
[00:37] | I’ll get you scofield. | 我会帮你抓到斯科菲尔德 |
[00:39] | An NsA analyst sympathetic to our cause… | 一个赞同我们目标的 国家安全局分析师 |
[00:42] | …got his hands on a phone conversation the president had with Terrence steadman… | 他发现总统 和戴伦斯史泰门的通话 |
[00:45] | …two weeks after you supposedly killed him. | 就在你据称谋杀他的两周后 |
[00:48] | Twenty-four hours later, Tancredi is dead, the analyst is missing… | 24小时后,丹奎迪死了 分析师下落不明 |
[00:52] | …and the White House echelon tapes have been deleted from the mainframe. | 而梯队系统上的白宫录音 已从主要资料库被删除 |
[00:56] | There’s a tape. It gives us everything we need. | 有段录音可以当成铁证 |
[00:58] | Linc will be set free if we find it. | 如果找到 林克就能重获自由 |
[01:00] | You have something here. | 你手上的证据很重要 |
[01:02] | There’ll be a lot who wish you didn’t, but you do. | 很多人会希望你没有这个证据 但已经在你手上了 |
[01:04] | You think it’s a conversation? | 你觉得是对话内容吗? |
[01:08] | One they don’t want us to hear. | 是不可告人的内容 |
[01:12] | – You ready? – Let’s do it. | -准备好了吗? -放吧 |
[01:44] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[01:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:51] | Patoshik, dead. | 帕托西克,死了 |
[01:55] | Franklin, incarcerated and assisting with the capture of scofield and Burrows. | 富兰克林,遭监禁 并协助追捕斯科菲尔德和柏劳 |
[01:59] | – What exactly is the protocol with that? – I’ll handle that. | -这方法是照什么程序办的? -我会处理 |
[02:03] | We’re at the halfway mark, people. | 各位,已经成功一半了 |
[02:05] | Burrows, scofield, Bagwell, sucre. | 柏劳、斯科菲尔德 包威、苏克 |
[02:09] | They’re still out there. | 他们依然在逃 |
[02:10] | – Now, I heard a report came in from… – Mexico. | -听说有消息来自�K -墨西哥 |
[02:13] | Fernando sucre was almost apprehended at the airport in lxtapa. | 费南多苏克 在伊斯塔帕机场差点被逮捕 |
[02:25] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[02:29] | My office, please. | 请到我的办公室 |
[02:31] | (亚历山大曼宏 特别探员) | |
[02:33] | – What the hell are you doing here? – I came for my damn money. | -你跑来这里做什么? -我来拿我的钱 |
[02:37] | – Your what? – The Patoshik reward money. | -你的什么? -帕托西克一事的奖赏 |
[02:40] | See, how a reward works is, someone gets rewarded the money. | 奖赏意味着 有人会拿到钱当奖赏 |
[02:44] | And since I’m the one who bloodhounded Haywire… | 既然疯仔是我找到的 |
[02:46] | …the money gets rewarded to me. | 赏金就应该给我 |
[02:48] | You come to my office…? | 你跑到我办公室�K? |
[02:49] | If you’d returned any of my calls, I wouldn’t have had to. | 如果你肯回我一通电话 我也不必跑来 |
[02:53] | – We had a deal. – The deal was you stay under the radar. | -我们谈好条件了 -条件是你低调行事 |
[02:55] | Is this under the radar, Brad? | 这叫低调吗,布拉德? |
[02:57] | No, this is an office full of federal agents who now have all seen your face. | 不,这里满是联邦探员 现在他们全都见过你了 |
[03:01] | Hey, I don’t care what they see. | 他们看到什么我不在乎 |
[03:03] | Hell, if you don’t pay up, I’ll go out there and drop trou. | 管你的,如果你不付钱 我就出去露屁股 |
[03:23] | Patoshik died, you stupid son of a bitch. | 帕托西克死了,你这蠢蛋 |
[03:26] | There’s paperwork involved. Of course, you’re gonna get the money. | 有文件要呈报,你当然会拿到钱 |
[03:29] | But you’ll have to be patient. | 但你要耐心一点 |
[03:32] | And if you ever come in my office again… | 如果你敢 再跑来我的办公室 |
[03:37] | …you will not only never see the cash… | 你不只别想见到钱 |
[03:40] | …you’ll never see another sunrise. | 连太阳都别想看到了 |
[03:51] | Now, we gonna keep crying about money you’ve already got coming to you… | 赏金已经是你的了 你想继续吵着要钱 |
[03:55] | …or do you wanna make some more? | 还是想多赚一点? |
[03:58] | I’m listening. | 你说吧 |
[04:02] | Ever been to Mexico? | 去过墨西哥吗? |
[04:07] | We give this to the press, the government will discredit it. | 如果把录音交给媒体 政府会不承认 |
[04:10] | Just like they did with the tape we made. | 就像我们拍的影带一样 |
[04:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:14] | So, what do we do with it? | 那我们该怎么做? |
[04:17] | There are people in the administration Dad was working with. | 爸说他在政府里还有照应的人 |
[04:20] | If we give it to them, they’ll finally have the smoking gun they need… | 如果交给他们 他们就有如山的铁证 |
[04:23] | …to bring Caroline Reynolds down. | 能搞垮卡洛琳雷诺兹 |
[04:26] | But they’ll release the tape, not us. | 由他们把录音公诸于世 不能由我们来 |
[04:29] | And how can she discredit her own appointees? Sure. | 她无法和自己任命的人撇清关系 |
[04:31] | We’re gonna give the only thing that can exonerate me… | 我们要把唯一 能赦免我的证据 |
[04:34] | …to someone who works for the government? | 交给政府的人? |
[04:36] | The same government that set me up?! | 同一个陷害我的政府? |
[04:40] | We’ll have to find someone we can trust. Someone honest. | 我们得找到信得过的人 一个正直的人 |
[04:44] | Jane Phillips. | 珍菲力普 |
[04:45] | She’ll know someone that can help us. | 她会知道谁可以帮助我们 |
[04:47] | She worked with Dad. She’s watching L.J. | 她和爸合作过 现在正在照顾罗杰 |
[04:49] | I trust her, Michael. | 我信任她,迈克 |
[04:52] | She’ll do it. She’ll find someone. | 她可以帮忙找人 |
[04:55] | Well, I hope you’re right. | 希望你的直觉没错 |
[05:00] | Because this is our last shot. | 因为这是我们最后的希望 |
[05:04] | This’ll do you right. | 这把一定合适 |
[05:05] | It’s good from a thousand yards out. | 射程达一千码 |
[05:08] | She a clean shot? | 目标准吗? |
[05:10] | Like a good woman, she does not stray. | 就像好女人一样,不偏不倚 |
[05:12] | Bariment stainless steel fluted barrel, .308 caliber… | 不锈钢沟槽外管 口径点308 |
[05:16] | …175 grain, hollow point. | 子弹重175喱,中空型弹头 |
[05:21] | – I’ll take the case too. – She’s a throw-in. | -枪箱我也要 -它是拼凑枪 |
[05:29] | The serial numbers have been cleaned. | 枪枝序号已经磨平了 |
[05:31] | The chamber’s been scraped to throw off ballistics… | 弹膛也被刮过 好混淆弹道的调查 |
[05:33] | …just in case you’re not, you know, shooting at tin cans. | 以防你不是要射铁罐子的话 |
[05:39] | No, I’m hunting bigger game than that. | 不,我的猎物大多了 |
[05:43] | Hey! Hey, hey! | 等等�K |
[06:12] | 片名:越狱风云 | |
[06:18] | 剧名:回到原点 | |
[06:22] | Radio silence. | 没有回应 |
[06:23] | (需要帮忙,我女儿病了 百元钞票) | |
[06:26] | I just don’t know how often he checks this thing, all right? | 我不知道他多久会上来看一次 好吗? |
[06:29] | Well, it seems not that often, considering you’ve posted three messages. | 看来不常来 因为你已经留言三次了 |
[06:33] | I’m starting to wonder why I need you at all. | 我开始怀疑我为何需要你了 |
[06:35] | To get scofield. What? What are we doing here? | 为了抓到斯科菲尔德 不然我们在干嘛? |
[06:38] | Well, I can type, and scofield can’t see who’s sending him the messages. | 我也可以打字 是斯科菲尔德看不见留言的是谁 |
[06:42] | Well, he’s gonna see whatever little rent-a-fed cops that you guys have set up… | 但他看得出你们这些 三流探员的计谋 |
[06:46] | …whatever place you’ll set up to meet him. | 拆穿你们设下 与他见面的陷阱 |
[06:48] | You and I both know how smart this kid is, right? | 你和我都清楚这小子有多聪明 |
[06:50] | Smarter than you, considering you’re wearing orange. | 显然比你聪明 现在穿囚衣的人是你 |
[06:52] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗? -对 |
[06:55] | Fish is not gonna peek his little white ass out from any rock that he’s hiding… | 新来的绝对不会从藏匿处现身 |
[06:59] | …unless he sees a… | 除非他看见�K |
[07:01] | A familiar… And that’s your face? | 熟人�K你指的是你? |
[07:03] | Yeah, you’re damned straight it is. Don’t pretend like you don’t need me. | 对,那当然 别装作你不需要我 |
[07:05] | You said you overheard him telling sucre about a website… | 你说你偷听到 他告诉苏克网站的事 |
[07:08] | – Don’t pretend you don’t need me! – You overheard… | -别装作你不需要我 -你只是偷听到�K |
[07:10] | – He’s a Boy scout. – I don’t see how that helps! | -他是烂好人 -我看不出这有何帮助 |
[07:13] | If you have a bit of patience, he will hit me back! | 如果你有点耐心,他就会回应我 |
[07:16] | I’m the only one now helping your family. | 现在只有我在帮助你家人 |
[07:18] | – I help my family, okay? – So do I. | -是我在帮好吗? -我也有 |
[07:20] | I got Kacee released. I get Dede medical care. | 我让凯西出狱,让蒂蒂接受治疗 |
[07:22] | I’m the one that allows you to visit them, and I’m the one that can take it away. | 我让你和她们见面 我也有权利收回这些特权 |
[07:26] | It looks like we both need each other, doesn’t it? | 你很清楚我们需要彼此,对吧? |
[07:30] | – Do we? – So I’ll hold up my end of the bargain. | -真的吗? -我会遵守我的诺言 |
[07:33] | And guess what? You hold up yours. | 你猜怎着?你也要遵守诺言 |
[07:37] | Now, get off my back. | 所以不要再烦我了 |
[07:41] | You can get what you want. Just give me what I want. | 只要你交出我要的 你就能达成愿望 |
[07:45] | Give me scofield. | 把斯科菲尔德引出来 |
[07:47] | (华盛顿州,普尔曼) | |
[07:52] | – Hello? – Hey, buddy, | -你好? -你好,小子 |
[07:54] | Dad? | 爸? |
[07:56] | Yeah, it’s me. How you holding up? | 对,是我,你好吗? |
[07:59] | Okay. How about you? | 还好,你呢? |
[08:01] | Good. Good. | 很好�K |
[08:03] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[08:06] | Yeah, me too, | 我也是 |
[08:08] | I didn’t know you had Jane’s number. | 我不知道你有珍的号码 |
[08:10] | Yeah. Well, we exchanged numbers when you guys split. | 对,你们离开时 我们有交换电话 |
[08:14] | – You never called. – No. Yeah. | -你都没打来 -对 |
[08:17] | I’m sorry. It’s been, it’s been dangerous, you know. | 抱歉,情况一直很危险 |
[08:21] | – Real dangerous. – It’s okay. | -真的很危险 -没关系 |
[08:23] | L.J., listen. I know I’ve said this before… | 听着,罗杰 这些话我虽然说过 |
[08:27] | …we’ve found something that’ll finally put this stuff behind us. | 但是我想我们终于找到了 可以终结一切的证据 |
[08:30] | When it’s good, when it’s safe, I’m gonna come and get you. | 等尘埃落定 安全的时候我会去接你 |
[08:34] | – You, me, your uncle, we can… – Dad. | -你、我和你叔叔可以�K -爸 |
[08:37] | – Yeah? – I want you to end this more than anything, | -什么事? -我真的很希望你终结这一切 |
[08:42] | But I’m in school again. | 可是我回学校了 |
[08:45] | Under a fake name, but it’s still school, you know? | 用的是假名 可是还是上学,你懂吗? |
[08:48] | I mean, it’s not the same,,, | 虽然不一样 |
[08:50] | ,,, but it’s the closest thing to a home I’ve had in a long time, | 但这是我这么久以来 最接近家的感受 |
[08:54] | I guess… I guess I’m just saying,,, | 我的意思�K我只是说�K |
[08:58] | ,,, that for now, for a while,,, | 现在,这一阵子 |
[09:03] | …I just wanna stay in one place. | 我只想留在同一个地方 |
[09:06] | Have something normal, | 过正常的生活 |
[09:08] | Yeah, yeah. I get it. | 好,我了解 |
[09:12] | I,,,, | 我�K |
[09:14] | – I need to speak with Jane. – Okay, | -我要找珍说话 -好 |
[09:19] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你,爸 |
[09:22] | I love you too, son. | 我也爱你,孩子 |
[09:30] | (阿拉巴马州,伯明罕) | |
[09:32] | Mr. Webster, sorry to keep you waiting. | 韦伯斯特先生,抱歉让你久等 |
[09:36] | Oh, it’s no problem, doc. | 没关系,医生 |
[09:38] | I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you… | 我只想说我很感激你 |
[09:40] | …seeing me on such short notice. | 这么快就能见我 |
[09:43] | That’s what I’m here for. | 这是当医生的责任 |
[09:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:47] | Because I got a few things I need to get off my chest. | 因为我有些事想一吐为快 |
[09:51] | See you, Jane. | 再见,珍 |
[10:02] | Cooper Green? | 库柏葛林? |
[10:05] | Former deputy attorney general. | 前任副检查总长 |
[10:07] | Splits his time between D.C., Chicago and New York. | 他在华府、芝加哥、纽约间行动 |
[10:10] | Jane says he’s been an ally of Dad’s forever. | 珍说他是爸 长久以来的照应人 |
[10:12] | We find him, we got a shot. | 找到他,我们就有机会 |
[10:19] | How’s L. J? | 罗杰好吗? |
[10:22] | He’s all right. | 他还不错 |
[10:27] | (库柏葛林 (312)555-0124) | |
[10:29] | Cooper Green’s office. | 库柏葛林办公室你好 |
[10:31] | – Sorry, Mr. Green isn’t available at this time. – Please, this is very important, | -抱歉,葛林先生现在没空 -拜托,我有重要的事 |
[10:35] | Just tell him I have some information regarding the sons of Aldo Burrows. | 告诉他 我有艾度柏劳儿子的消息 |
[10:39] | – Aldo Burrows? – Yes, | -艾度柏劳? -对 |
[10:41] | He and Mr. Green used to work together. | 他曾经和葛林先生共事过 |
[10:44] | Please hold. I’ll try to reach him. | 请稍等,我帮你找他 |
[10:49] | She’s tracking him down. | 她在找他 |
[10:53] | – Hello, – Mr. Green, this is Michael scofield. | -你好 -葛林先生,我是迈克斯科菲尔德 |
[10:57] | Do you know who I am? | 知道我是谁吗? |
[10:58] | Of course. I knew your father, and I know what happened to him. | 当然,我认识你父亲 我也知道他遇害了 |
[11:01] | I’m sorry. He was a good man trying to do good things. | 我很遗憾,他是个正直的好人 |
[11:04] | Well, so are we. | 我们也是 |
[11:06] | We have something. | 我们手上有个东西 |
[11:07] | – The tape? – You’ve heard of it? | -录音? -你知道这件事? |
[11:09] | Well, I know a lot of people have been looking for it. | 我知道很多人在找这段录音 |
[11:12] | What’s on the tape? | 内容是什么? |
[11:14] | If you want to find out, there is a bronze statue of a mammoth… | 如果你想知道 伊伯公园西南方 |
[11:17] | …at the southwest corner of Ebert Park. | 有座毛象的铜像 |
[11:19] | I need you there in an hour. | 请你一小时后过去 |
[11:20] | – Do you have a blue suit? – Yes, | -你有蓝色西装吗? -有 |
[11:22] | Wear it, and a red tie. | 穿上,配上红色领带 |
[11:24] | That way, we’ll know who you are. | 这样我们就认得你 |
[11:28] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[11:30] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[11:36] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[11:49] | – This’ll work. – You think? | -会成功的 -是吗? |
[12:21] | (弗兰克丹奎迪,1945年 3月7日至2005年6月1日) | |
[12:32] | Hello, sara. | 你好,莎拉 |
[12:35] | I figured you’d show up eventually. | 我就知道 你总有一天会出现 |
[12:38] | You look good, Bruce. | 你看起来不错,布鲁斯 |
[12:41] | You’ve done well for yourself at my father’s expense. | 我父亲的死 让你过得不错 |
[12:45] | I had nothing to do with your father. He was murdered. | 你父亲的死和我无关 他是被谋杀的 |
[12:48] | By you, and then you tried to have me killed. Don’t… | 是你杀的,之后又想谋杀我 少在那里装�K |
[12:50] | How can you say that? | 你怎能这么说? |
[12:52] | My line was tapped, they heard you tell me that you were at that payphone. | 我的电话遭窃听 他们听到你说你在公共电话旁 |
[12:55] | – Sara, I’ve known your family my entire life. – Which makes your betrayal disgusting. | -莎拉,我和你家人交情匪浅 -所以你的背叛更令人作恶 |
[13:02] | For what it’s worth, I’ve been tortured already. Didn’t work. | 告诉你,我已经被折磨过 没有用的 |
[13:05] | I shouldn’t have to defend myself to you. | 我没必要向你证明我的清白 |
[13:07] | If you can’t trust me, then all I can do is just wish you luck. | 如果你不信任我 我也只能祝你好运 |
[13:12] | Go. | 你走啊 |
[13:33] | Look, before you get started, I’m gonna save you some time here, jefe, | 在你开口前 我替你先节省时间,老大 |
[13:38] | I played rat for you once, and that was it. | 我之前为你通风报信 应该就此打住 |
[13:40] | I got protection now. | 现在有人替我撑腰了 |
[13:42] | I let the top bangers in here cherry-pick the laundry, clean sheets, new shorts. | 我让这里的头目挑选衣服 干净的床单、新短裤 |
[13:47] | And for that, I’m untouchable. | 所以没人碰得了我 |
[13:50] | So threaten all you want, homes. | 要怎么威胁随便你 |
[14:00] | Yo, man, what are you gonna do? | 老兄,你想干嘛? |
[14:02] | You don’t look like you play too much tennis, Manche. | 看来你不常打网球,曼杰 |
[14:05] | This is probably more your speed. | 这应该比较适合你的调调 |
[14:08] | Entertainment center. | 娱乐器材柜 |
[14:10] | Wide-screen plasma. | 宽荧幕电浆电视 |
[14:13] | Pinball. Pool table. | 弹珠台、撞球台 |
[14:16] | – What the hell is this? – Your future. | -这是什么? -你的未来 |
[14:20] | At Kankakee Minimum security Correctional Center… | 肯卡基低保安矫正中心 |
[14:23] | …where the only thing softer than the pillows are the guards. | 那里的狱警比枕头还柔软 |
[14:27] | I didn’t come here to threaten. | 我不是来威胁你 |
[14:29] | I mean, why whip the mule… | 何苦鞭打一只骡 |
[14:31] | …when he’ll work even harder for a sugar cube? | 要是给他方糖吃 他就会更努力工作? |
[14:35] | The same connections got this fox out of the river so quick. | 这个后台这么快 就把我救出这监狱 |
[14:39] | Well, I can use them for you too. | 我想你也可以靠一下 |
[14:41] | All I need to know is where down in Mejico your cousin sucre is headed. | 我只想知道你表哥苏克 打算逃到墨西哥哪个地方 |
[14:52] | (墨西哥,里约华雷兹) | |
[15:08] | Look, mami, look. | 宝贝,快看 |
[15:10] | I told you. Llamas. | 我就说有骆马吧 |
[15:13] | I think those are alpacas. | 这应该是羊鸵吧 |
[15:14] | That’s what I said. A pack of Ilamas. | 我说是一群骆马 |
[15:17] | Fernando! Fernando! | 费南多�K |
[15:20] | (阿姨?) | |
[15:22] | (我姐姐的宝贝儿子) | |
[15:25] | (很高兴见到你) | |
[15:28] | (这位是犸丽) | |
[15:33] | (这是我们的孩子) | |
[15:38] | (我们在这很安全吧?) | |
[15:40] | (对,这里现在是你们的家) | |
[15:57] | What I’m trying to tell you, doc… | 我想说的是,医生 |
[15:59] | …is I just feel like I’ve been a penny on the train tracks my entire life. | 我这一生感觉都像是 铁轨上的硬币 |
[16:06] | And that old Union Pacific just keeps on coming every day. | 那台老火车每天都会经过 |
[16:08] | Back and forth, just running me down, running me over, but I will not flatten. | 来来回回压过我,辗过我 但我就是压不平 |
[16:14] | I will not flatten. | 就是压不平 |
[16:16] | You know the nice things about pennies, Mr. Webster? | 你知道硬币的优点是什么吗 韦伯斯特先生? |
[16:18] | They have dates on them. | 硬币上有年份 |
[16:20] | And you can pick the date. Your own date. | 你可以选年份,自己的年份 |
[16:23] | Today’s date. | 今天的年份 |
[16:25] | You can get a fresh start. | 你可以重新开始 |
[16:27] | You can be a brand-new shiny penny. | 你可以当个崭新的硬币 |
[16:32] | You know, I gotta be honest with you, doc. I had no intention of, whatsoever… | 医生,我得老实说 我今天进来的时候 |
[16:37] | …talking to you once I got inside your office today. | 我根本不打算和你聊 |
[16:40] | But I have to admit, I find therapy… | 但我得承认,心理治疗真的�K |
[16:46] | Well, it’s therapeutic. | 很有疗效 |
[16:49] | I don’t follow. | 我不太懂 |
[16:51] | If you didn’t plan on talking today, why did you come in? | 如果你今天不打算跟我聊 为何来找我? |
[17:01] | Well, I saw that ad on the back of the bus stop today… | 我今天在公车站的后面 看到广告 |
[17:08] | …and though it wasn’t exactly like looking in the mirror… | 虽然我俩并非 一个模子刻出来的 |
[17:13] | …you can’t deny that there’s a certain commonality in our visages. | 但不能否认 我们的脸的确有些相似 |
[17:23] | I guess we do look a little bit alike. | 我想我们的确有点像 |
[17:28] | But I don’t understand. | 可是我还是不懂 |
[17:37] | What…? What the hell you think you’re doing? | 你�K要干嘛? |
[18:12] | – Hello. – Mr, Green? | -你好 -葛林先生? |
[18:14] | – Yes. – This is Lincoln Burrows. | -是 -我是林克柏劳 |
[18:17] | Do exactly what I say. | 照我的话去做 |
[18:20] | Your suit jacket. Toss it in the trash behind you. | 把你的西装外套 丢进身后的垃圾筒 |
[18:23] | – Excuse me? – Do it. | -什么? -快点 |
[18:39] | All right, I just threw my $2000 Zegna suit jacket in the garbage. | 好,价值两千元的西装 已经丢进垃圾筒了 |
[18:43] | Good, | 很好 |
[18:45] | There’s a fountain on the other side of the park. Be there in four minutes. | 公园另一头有个喷水池 四分钟后过去 |
[18:49] | Four…? | 四�K? |
[19:11] | Make it quick. The cell is running out of juice. | 长话短说,手机快没电了 |
[19:14] | You were right. | 你猜对了 |
[19:16] | – He’s being tailed? – Yeah, | -有人跟踪他? -对 |
[19:19] | on it. | 交给我去办 |
[19:28] | – Yeah? – I’m looking for a guy in a suit, | -什么事? -我找一个穿西装的人 |
[19:31] | Lot of guys with suits… | 很多人都穿西装�K |
[19:33] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[19:35] | See the fountain? | 看见喷水池了吗? |
[19:39] | – How could I not? – Get in, | -怎么会看不见? -跳进去 |
[20:12] | They wanna drown the mics, in case we bugged him. | 他们想弄湿麦克风 以防我们给他装窃听器 |
[20:21] | Hey, mister. This is for you. | 先生,这是给你的 |
[20:25] | – I’m not interested. – I’m not selling it. | -我没兴趣 -不是要卖给你 |
[20:27] | Some dude gave me 20 bucks to give it to the first wet guy I see. Here. | 有人给我20元叫我拿给 一个全身落汤鸡的人,拿去 |
[20:35] | See the building across from you? | 有看到对面的大楼吗? |
[20:37] | – Yeah. – Go inside, | -有 -进去 |
[20:39] | This is getting ridiculous. I’ve done everything you asked. | 太荒谬了,我已经什么都照做了 |
[20:42] | – Lf you wanna meet me… – Been burned way too many times. | -如果你们想见我�K -我们被骗太多次了 |
[20:46] | We need to make sure this thing goes down right. | 我们要确保 这次不会出差错 |
[20:48] | Go inside, and keep the phone to your ear. | 进去,手机继续贴住耳朵 |
[21:03] | – Yeah? – Where are we? | -是? -情况如何? |
[21:04] | They’ve gone inside the Beck Museum, But we got men out back, | 他们进了贝克博物馆 但有我们的人 |
[21:07] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他逃不掉的 |
[21:14] | – Yeah? – Get to Ebert Park, | -说 -去伊伯公园 |
[21:16] | I have men on Scofield and Burrows, | 我有人手在跟踪 斯科菲尔德和柏劳 |
[21:19] | Ebert Park? | 伊伯公园? |
[21:20] | Scofield set a meet with a target we’re surveilling. | 斯科菲尔德打算和 我们监视的目标见面 |
[21:23] | What the hell’s scofield doing in Chicago? | 斯科菲尔德怎么会在芝加哥? |
[21:25] | You’re asking why the deer walked into your cross hairs? | 猎物自己送上门 你还有疑问? |
[21:29] | Just take the shot, Mahone. | 抓住机会,曼宏 |
[21:31] | I’m on it, I’m on it. | 我会处理�K |
[21:33] | And, Alex, | 还有亚历 |
[21:35] | Franklin. | 富兰克林 |
[21:36] | – I’m using Franklin to help me find scofield. – Yeah, | -我用他帮我抓斯科菲尔德 -对 |
[21:39] | We don’t need him for that anymore, | 但我们不需要他了 |
[21:42] | What I do need is a death with no questions. | 我需要的是他 死得不会启人疑窦 |
[21:55] | Hey, look, it’s nothing yet, man, but I’m sure he’ll hit me real soon, okay? | 听着,还没有消息 但我肯定他很快会回应,好吗? |
[22:08] | You know, if I were in your situation… | 如果我遇到和你同样的遭遇 |
[22:12] | …everything you’ve done, every decision you’ve made… | 你做的一切,所有的决定 |
[22:16] | …I’d have done the same thing. | 我也会如出一辙 |
[22:21] | You’re a good man, a good father. | 你是个好人,好父亲 |
[22:24] | There’s been a change of plans. | 我们的计划有点改变 |
[22:28] | And it looks like I’m not gonna need your help after all. | 看来我不需要你帮忙了 |
[22:35] | So you found scofield. | 你们已经找到斯科菲尔德了 |
[22:38] | My colleagues are getting pretty close, yeah. | 我的同事就快逮到他了 |
[22:42] | – So… – so I guess you can set me free, then. | -所以�K -所以你可以放我走了 |
[22:49] | Of course not. | 当然不行 |
[22:59] | – You and me, we had a deal, right? – Right. | -我们之间有协议,对吧? -对 |
[23:03] | I get your wife released, take care of your daughter’s health… | 我让你老婆出狱,医治你的女儿 |
[23:09] | …and you get me scofield. | 你帮我找到斯科菲尔德 |
[23:12] | But you’re getting him yourself. You just said that. | 可是你已经找到他了 你刚刚才说的 |
[23:15] | I know, I know. I just want you to know… | 我知道,我只想告诉你 |
[23:21] | …that I’m gonna keep my promise to you, and I’m gonna help your family. | 我会遵守协议,帮助你的家人 |
[23:27] | But I’m gonna need your help too. | 但我也需要你帮忙 |
[23:29] | And this is something you’re not gonna wanna do. | 这件事你一定不想做 |
[23:32] | I don’t want you to do this, but I need you to. | 我也不想要你这样 但我需要你做 |
[23:34] | If you don’t, I’ll have Kacee arrested again… | 如果你拒绝,我会再逮捕凯西 |
[23:36] | …and I’ll have Dede’s medical care stopped… | 停止蒂蒂的医疗 |
[23:38] | …and I will hate myself, and it’ll make me sick… | 我会怨自己、痛恨自己 |
[23:41] | …but I swear to God… | 但我发誓 |
[23:45] | I will ruin their lives. Don’t make me. | 我会毁了她们的人生 所以不要逼我 |
[23:48] | What the hell are you saying to me? | 你到底想说什么? |
[23:52] | Later, you’ll get a package in your cell. | 待会你的牢房里会有个包裹 |
[23:54] | It’s gonna be from me. I need you to use it, okay? | 是我给你的 我要你使用,懂吗? |
[23:57] | Well, what’s in it? | 里面是什么? |
[24:00] | Yo. Yo, what the hell is in it, man? | 等等,里面到底有什么? |
[24:03] | Just use it or you’ll wish you had. | 使用它,不然你会后悔 |
[24:06] | What’s in the package? | 包裹里有什么? |
[24:08] | What the hell is in the package, man? | 包裹里到底有什么? |
[24:11] | Yo, what the hell is in the package, man? | 等等,包裹里有什么东西? |
[24:21] | Okay, I’m in the lobby. | 我到大厅了 |
[24:24] | Take the stairs to your left. | 走上左边的楼梯 |
[24:28] | When you get to the top, cross the catwalk, | 上去之后,穿过天桥 |
[24:38] | okay, I’m across. | 我走过来了 |
[24:39] | Go down the hall, down the stairs to the basement. | 往走廊走,下楼到地下室 |
[24:56] | Go through the white door. | 进去白色的门 |
[24:58] | The one on the left, | 左边的门 |
[25:03] | sara, I wish you’d come to me first. | 莎拉,你早该先来找我 |
[25:05] | Cooper Green and I go way back. | 我和库柏葛林很熟 |
[25:07] | If anyone can help Michael and Lincoln, it’s him. | 现在能帮迈克 和林克的人只有他了 |
[25:10] | – Can I help you? – Yeah, is Mr. Green in? | -有事能效劳吗? -是,葛林先生在吗? |
[25:12] | Is he expecting you? | 他在等你吗? |
[25:14] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[25:16] | Oh, good, you’re back. I’m here to help you. | 太好了,你回来了 我是来帮你的 |
[25:19] | – Help me? With what? – Scofield and Burrows. Where are they now? | -帮我?帮什么? -斯科菲尔德和柏劳在哪里? |
[25:22] | – This is absurd. – Mr, Green, this tunnel goes underground, | -真是太扯了 -葛林先生,这是地下隧道 |
[25:25] | You’re already under another building, | 你已经在另一栋大楼下方 |
[25:28] | see the second door on your right? | 有看到右边第二扇门吗? |
[25:30] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[25:32] | You made it. | 你到达了 |
[25:39] | I’m sorry, sara Tancredi. | 抱歉,我是莎拉丹奎迪 |
[25:41] | I trust you’ve met with scofield and Burrows today? | 你今天应该见过 斯科菲尔德和柏劳吧? |
[25:44] | Well, I’m sure I’d remember if I did. | 如果有,我应该会记得 |
[25:46] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[25:48] | If you’re Cooper Green, who’s with Michael right now? | 如果你是库柏葛林 迈克现在见的人是谁? |
[25:52] | Mr. Green? | 葛林先生? |
[25:55] | I’m Michael scofield. | 我是迈克斯科菲尔德 |
[25:58] | Well, it’s nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你 |
[26:01] | Do you have the tape? | 录音在你手上吗? |
[26:04] | It’s right here. | 就在这 |
[26:13] | – Yeah? – Lincoln, it’s Sara, Listen to me, | -什么事? -林克,是我莎拉,听我说 |
[26:15] | The man Michael’s with is not Cooper Green. You hear me? | 和迈克见面的人不是库柏葛林 你有听见吗? |
[26:18] | The man that Michael’s with right now is not Cooper Green. | 现在和迈克见面的人 不是库柏葛林 |
[26:37] | We should hurry. We’re in Chicago. | 动作要快,这里是芝加哥 |
[26:39] | Won’t be long before the Company knows you’re in town. | 公司很快就会察觉你来了 |
[26:43] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里? |
[26:44] | Well, we’re gonna make sure that that tape goes into the right hands. | 我们要确保 录音交到对的人手上 |
[26:48] | Whose? | 谁的手上? |
[26:51] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[26:53] | What kind of friend? | 什么样的朋友? |
[26:56] | He’s a federal judge. | 他是联邦法官 |
[26:58] | Is that good enough for you? | 这样你满意吗? |
[27:01] | Well, this tape is my brother’s life and mine. | 这段录音是我哥和我的人生 |
[27:06] | And consequently, I need a name. | 因此,我要知道名字 |
[27:11] | Judge scott Warren. | 史考特华伦法官 |
[27:14] | A lifetime appointee… | 他是前总统米尔斯 |
[27:15] | …who was put on the bench by President Mills. | 指派的终生制法官 |
[27:19] | He has no job to lose, no loyalty to Reynolds. | 他不怕丢掉工作 也无须效忠雷诺兹 |
[27:22] | Wants to see her gone, just like us. | 他和我们一样希望她下台 |
[27:26] | Well, let’s go. I left my car over by the statue. | 我们走吧,我的车停在铜像附近 |
[27:28] | You were tailed, Mr. Green. | 你被人跟踪,葛林先生 |
[27:32] | The judge comes to us. | 由法官来找我们 |
[27:34] | I’ll set up the meeting. | 我会安排会面时间 |
[27:36] | Do you see my clothes? | 你有看见我的衣服吗? |
[27:38] | Your brother made certain that anybody who was tailing me is long gone. | 你哥已经确保 甩掉了所有跟踪我的人 |
[27:42] | And on top of that, I’m an asthmatic. | 更重要的是,我有气喘 |
[27:45] | My inhaler is in my jacket pocket, which Lincoln made me throw away. | 我的吸入器在外套口袋里 林克逼我把外套扔了 |
[27:50] | I’m okay now, but in about 10 minutes, I’m gonna have a hard time breathing. | 我现在没事 但十分钟后我会呼吸困难 |
[27:55] | I’ve got a spare in my glove box, so could we please just get back to my car? | 车上手套箱有备用吸入器 所以可以回我车上了吗? |
[28:09] | My car is just a few blocks away. | 我的车就在几条街外 |
[28:12] | – Albuterol, Cortizaide or prednizone? – What? | -沙丁胺醇、寇多赛还是沛德松? -什么? |
[28:15] | My mother was an asthmatic. | 我母亲也有气喘 |
[28:18] | – What do you use in your inhaler? – What the hell difference does it make? | -你的吸入器里是什么药? -这有什么差别吗? |
[28:22] | Just answer the question, please. | 请你回答问题 |
[28:25] | You’re a real piece of work, you know that? | 你真的很烦人,你知道吗? |
[28:27] | How many times I gotta prove myself to you? | 我到底要向你证明几次? |
[28:29] | Just one. | 就这一次 |
[28:35] | Fine. Cortizaide. | 好吧,寇多赛 |
[28:40] | I’m sorry, it’s just… | 抱歉,我�K |
[28:44] | If you knew what… | 如果你能了解�K |
[28:45] | If you knew what we’d been through. | 了解我们经历的一切 |
[28:48] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[28:49] | – Can we now just please go to my car? – Yeah. | -可以回我车上了吧? -好 |
[29:08] | A one-way ticket to Bangkok, s’il vous plait, | 一张到曼谷的单程机票,谢谢 |
[29:11] | oh, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[29:13] | We don’t have anything until tomorrow. Unless you don’t mind… | (伯明罕,阿拉巴马州 伯明罕国际机场) |
[29:14] | 明天才有机位 还是你不介意 | |
[29:17] | …taking a few connections through Chicago? | 到芝加哥转机? |
[29:19] | And there’s one more international stop. | 到国外还要再转机一次 |
[29:21] | Whatever leaves first. | 能先出发就好 |
[29:23] | Okay. ID, please. | 好,麻烦你出示证件 |
[29:29] | Okay, Mr. Stammel? | 是史戴摩先生? |
[29:31] | Oh, it’s Dr. Stammel. | 是史戴摩医生 |
[29:33] | – And thank you. – All right. It’ll be just a few minutes. | -谢谢你 -好,请稍等一下 |
[29:36] | – I’ll check this bag for you. – Oh, no. It’s coming with me. | -我帮你托运行李 -不,我要随身带着 |
[29:41] | Sir, I know that bag is way over the weight limit for carryon. | 先生,那已经远远超过 随身行李的重量限制 |
[29:45] | What difference does a few pounds make on a 3-ton aircraft whether it’s up above…? | 三顿重的飞机在天上飞 多几磅又有何差别�K |
[29:49] | It’s an FAA violation. | 这会违反联邦航空总署规定 |
[29:53] | Sir, your bag will be safe. | 先生,你的行李会很安全的 |
[30:09] | Today will be a tough day for travelers in the Windy city,,, | 今天风城的旅客 将有苦头吃了 |
[30:11] | ,,, as all streets in a six-block radius of the Grand carlisle Hotel,,, | 因为卡莱尔大饭店 方圆六街区的路 |
[30:15] | ,,, have been closed to traffic in anticipation,,, | 都已经被封锁,为的是 |
[30:18] | ,,, of President Reynolds’ speech there this evening, | 雷诺兹总统今晚将在 该饭店发表演说 |
[30:21] | This will be one of several Midwestern stops for the president,,, | 这是总统到 中西部访问的其中一站 |
[30:24] | ,,, as she ramps up her election campaign, | 她正开始启动竞选的造势活动 |
[30:27] | Hey, Theo, I know you’re new, but we use both sides of legal pads in this office, okay? | 西奥,我知道你是新来的 但笔记纸两面都要用,懂吗? |
[30:31] | Before we recycle, we reduce. | 回收前,要先降低使用量 |
[30:33] | The Comanche used the entire buffalo. | 卡曼其人善用整只水牛 |
[30:36] | So can we. | 我们也要效法 |
[30:37] | Actually, majority of tribes would farm land… | 事实上 多数的族人会在农田耕作 |
[30:40] | …till it was stripped of its fertility, then they’d just move on. | 直到土壤不再肥沃,他们就会�E离 |
[30:43] | The Indian as conservationist is a myth created by white liberal guilt. | 印度安人会保护资源 是自由主义白人内疚的迷思 |
[30:49] | – Paul. – Hi, Kristine. | -保罗 -你好,克莉丝汀 |
[30:52] | I’d hoped maybe I’d see you at Dad’s funeral. | 我以为在爸的葬礼上可以见到你 |
[30:55] | That man died long before his heart stopped. | 那个人在心跳停止前早就死了 |
[30:57] | That funeral was a formality. | 葬礼只是个形式罢了 |
[30:59] | – That’s really not fair. – It’s true. | -这么说不公平 -是实话 |
[31:01] | So you wanna know how Mom is? | 你想知道妈的近况吗? |
[31:04] | Someone spitting you out of their crotch doesn’t make them your mother. | 有人把你从胯间生出来 不代表她就是你母亲 |
[31:07] | That woman is insane. | 那女人是疯子 |
[31:09] | Do you remember? Have you suppressed it all? | 你不记得?你都压抑在心里吗? |
[31:12] | I know, Paul. I was there every day, unlike you. | 我知道,保罗 我每天都要面对她,和你不一样 |
[31:15] | – I was there for 18 years. – And then you just left. | -我面对她18年了 -然后你一声不响地离开 |
[31:18] | I was 10, Paul. | 我才10岁,保罗 |
[31:20] | You were all I had in the world, and you just left me there. | 你是我唯一的家人,你却丢下我 |
[31:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:30] | If I could’ve taken you with me, I would’ve, and I’ve thought about you every day. | 如果我有办法,我一定会带你走 而且我每天都想你 |
[31:44] | I’m not the brother you remember. | 我已经不是你记忆中的哥哥 |
[31:47] | I’ve changed… | 我变了 |
[31:49] | …in a really bad way. | 变得�K非常糟糕 |
[31:56] | To the point where I don’t know what good or bad is anymore. | 现在我已经分不清善恶了 |
[32:01] | And I am gonna do something, I have to do something… | 我要去做一件事 我非这么做不可 |
[32:06] | …that a lot of people are gonna think is horrible. | 很多人将会认为我罪不可赦 |
[32:08] | – Paul. – And you just remember… | -保罗 -我只要你记住 |
[32:13] | …the brother you grew up with. | 和你一同长大的哥哥 |
[32:15] | Just remember him. | 别忘了他 |
[32:20] | You’re my sister, Kristine. I love you. | 你是我的妹妹,克莉丝汀,我爱你 |
[32:32] | I was out cold. I don’t know where they went. | 我被打晕 我不知道他们往哪逃走 |
[32:35] | And it was their idea for you to meet them here in the middle of Chicago? | 是他们要你 在芝加哥市中心见面? |
[32:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:44] | Oh, man. | 真是的 |
[32:53] | – Mahone? – You brought me in too late. They’re gone. | -曼宏? -你太慢通知我,他们逃走了 |
[32:58] | – Then find them. – Let me get this straight. | -那就去找他们 -我想搞清楚 |
[33:01] | They come back to a city 15 miles from the prison they escaped from. | 这两兄弟回到 离逃出的监狱15里外的城市 |
[33:04] | Why would they do that? | 他们为何要这样? |
[33:06] | Maybe because the president’s in Chicago to make a speech, they’re up to something. | 也许因为总统要在芝加哥演说 他们另有计谋 |
[33:09] | Which is why we need to find them. | 所以我们要把他们揪出来 |
[33:12] | And of all people… | 有这么多人 |
[33:13] | …they wanna meet somebody from the attorney general’s office. | 他们却要见 检察总长办公室的人 |
[33:16] | Your point? | 重点是什么? |
[33:18] | Burrows is innocent. | 柏劳是清白的 |
[33:21] | You’re good, Alex, as advertised. | 你真厉害,亚历 跟广告说的一样 |
[33:25] | No one’s truly innocent. | 没有人是真正清白的 |
[33:27] | You, of all people, should know that, | 这点你应该最清楚 |
[33:35] | It must’ve been the receptionist. She’s the only one I spoke to. | 一定是接待员搞的鬼 我只和她说过话 |
[33:52] | Michael scofield, Cooper Green. | 迈克斯科菲尔德,这位是库柏葛林 |
[34:52] | We gotta get as much of that in as possible before the baby gets here. | 我们得在宝宝来之前 尽量找机会做 |
[34:55] | Why? | 为什么? |
[34:57] | Because. | 因为�K |
[34:59] | Once the baby’s growing in there, doesn’t it just get kind of wrong? | 等宝宝越长越大 这样不是很怪吗? |
[35:04] | Oh, yeah. | 也对 |
[35:11] | – What? – I just felt the baby move. | -干嘛? -我感觉到宝宝在动 |
[35:12] | – No, Fernando, that’s impossible. – I know what I just felt. | -费南多,不可能的 -我很清楚感觉到了 |
[35:17] | Well, the doctor did say that he can become active… | 医生说在某些行为后 |
[35:20] | …after certain activities. | 他会变得比较好动 |
[35:27] | – Did you feel that? – Yeah, like a flutter? | -你有感觉到吗? -有,轻轻的震动 |
[35:29] | Flutter, my ass. He’s strong. | 震动才怪,他真强壮 |
[35:31] | He’s gonna be the captain of the national soccer team. | 他要当国家足球队的队长 |
[35:35] | You hear that, junior? | 你有听到吗,小子? |
[35:36] | Soon as you’re born, I’m putting a soccer ball in your hands. | 等你一出生 我就要给你一颗足球 |
[35:39] | No, he’s gonna have books. | 不行,要给他书本 |
[35:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:44] | Books about soccer. | 足球的书 |
[35:49] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[35:51] | I told you everything was gonna work out. | 我就说一切都会事过境�E |
[35:54] | We’re out in the middle of nowhere. | 我们在荒凉的无人之处 |
[35:56] | The baby’s doing great. | 宝宝又健康 |
[35:59] | Everything’s gonna be perfect. | 一切都会很美好 |
[36:02] | Your attention, please, | 各位乘客请注意 |
[36:04] | It looks like we’ve got nothing but smooth skies ahead,,, | 看来天候状况一切良好 |
[36:06] | ,,, so we should be arriving in Mejico,,,, | 我们很快就能抵达墨西哥 |
[36:08] | Excuse me, when is the meal coming? I’m starved. | 抱歉,餐点什么时候上? 我快饿死了 |
[36:12] | As a way to keep ticket prices low… | 为了降低机票价钱 |
[36:14] | …we removed in-flight meals from our service package. | 我们的服务项目 已不包括机上餐点 |
[36:17] | Well, what’s left on the service package? | 那服务项目剩下什么? |
[36:19] | Pretzels and bags of Krispity Krunch. | 脆饼和麦片 |
[36:22] | Pretzels. | 给我脆饼 |
[36:24] | Just a few minutes. | 请稍等 |
[36:31] | Freshen me up when you get a chance, darling. | 有空请帮我倒饮料,亲爱的 |
[36:34] | Right away, Dr. Stammel. | 马上来,史戴摩医生 |
[36:41] | Dede’s doing real good. | 蒂蒂的状况很好 |
[36:44] | Responding to the meds, eating. | 对药物有反应,也有进食 |
[36:49] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她不会有事的 |
[36:55] | Because of you. | 都是因为你 |
[36:57] | – She’s gonna be okay because of you. – Yeah. | -是你救了她一命 -好 |
[37:03] | I need to know… | 我必须知道 |
[37:07] | …you know, that you forgive me. | 你愿意原谅我 |
[37:10] | I know that. Of course I forgive you. | 我知道,我当然原谅你 |
[37:13] | You know, when Dede was like 4, she wanted to watch this video. | 蒂蒂四岁的时候 她想看一卷录影带 |
[37:19] | And I kept telling her, you know, after the game. | 我一直跟她说,比赛转播完再看 |
[37:21] | After the game, okay? | 比赛完再看好吗? |
[37:23] | She kept asking and kept asking. I lost my patience and I snapped at her. | 她一直不断地吵 我失去耐心,于是我骂了她 |
[37:27] | I snapped at her real bad. | 我狠狠对她大吼 |
[37:29] | Well, she went over into the corner… | 之后她走到角落 |
[37:34] | …and I didn’t even go over and say anything. | 我甚至没有过去安慰她 |
[37:37] | Why are you getting yourself upset… | 这么久以前的事 |
[37:39] | …over something that happened years ago, baby, years ago? Dede loves you. | 你为何还拿来烦心? 宝贝,这么久了,蒂蒂爱你 |
[37:43] | I want you to do something for me. I want you to tell her that I’m sorry. | 我要你替我做件事 我要你告诉她我很抱歉 |
[37:49] | I’m so sorry. And that my baby girl means everything to me. | 我真的很抱歉 我的小女儿是我的一切 |
[37:52] | I want you to tell her that she means everything to me, okay? | 我要你告诉她 她是我的一切,好吗? |
[37:56] | You tell her that every day. | 每天都要告诉她 |
[37:58] | – Time. – No matter what. | -时间到了 -无论如何 |
[37:59] | – Ma’am. – Tell her. | -女士 -告诉她 |
[38:01] | Tell her, okay? No matter what, he loves her, okay? | 告诉她,好吗? 不管发生什么事我都爱她 |
[38:05] | – Ma’am. – Please. Please, you gotta tell her. | -女士 -拜托,一定要告诉她 |
[38:08] | – You have to tell her… – okay, okay, okay. | -一定要告诉她�K -好�K |
[38:11] | – Ma’am, you really have to go. – Tell her that her daddy loves her. | -女士,你得离开了 -告诉她爸爸爱她 |
[38:32] | Attention, attention. | 请注意�K |
[38:34] | All spectators must remain behind the barricade at all times. | 所有群众全程不得越过护栏 |
[38:46] | We got a Boom Charlie half a block south. Team leader wants you there. | 往南半条街上有炸弹客 组长要你去处理 |
[38:49] | – What’s the M. O? – He’s got an I.E.D. Strapped to… | -是什么手法? -是及时爆炸装置绑在�K |
[38:58] | He asked you to come to this fountain specifically? | 他指定要你到这座喷水池? |
[39:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:06] | Let me take a look at that park map. | 公园地图借我看一下 |
[39:11] | Why not the fountain on the east side of the park? | 为何不去公园东边的喷水池? |
[39:14] | Because this was closer to the payphone they called me at. | 因为这座离公共电话比较近 |
[39:17] | No, because this one’s closer to them. | 不,因为这座离他们比较近 |
[39:19] | They tell you to meet them at the statue, then the fountain… | 他们要你去铜像见面 然后到喷水池 |
[39:23] | …then they send you to the building across the park. | 然后要你去公园对面的大楼 |
[39:26] | Why? | 为什么? |
[39:29] | Because they wanna keep you in their sights. | 因为他们要让你 保持在视线范围内 |
[39:31] | Because they’re watching you. | 因为他们在监视你 |
[39:35] | But from where? The statue, fountain, building. | 可是在哪里? 铜像、喷水池、大楼 |
[39:41] | There. The hotel. | 那里,那间饭店 |
[39:47] | You know what you have? | 你知道它的份量吗? |
[39:48] | – I think we have a pretty good idea. – What you doing? | -我想我们很清楚 -你在干嘛? |
[39:52] | Getting unique data from the memory key so we can identify this key from any other… | 寻找随身碟的独特资料 才能将它和其他随身碟区分 |
[39:56] | …label it, start a proper record of the chain of custody… | 再做标示 开始做证物管制链的纪录 |
[39:59] | …to present to the judges I trust. | 好呈报给我信任的法官 |
[40:01] | Cool. | 好 |
[40:07] | – No. – What’s wrong? | -可恶 -怎么了? |
[40:10] | No, it’s the date stamp on the memory key. | 是随身碟上的日期戳记 |
[40:12] | It’s the copy date. | 这是复制的时间 |
[40:14] | – I’m sorry, what’s that? – It’s the date the damn thing was copied. | -抱歉,什么意思? -这是档案复制的时间 |
[40:17] | Not the date that the conversation was originally recorded. | 不是对话录音当时的日期 |
[40:20] | So what? I mean, you heard what was on the tape. | 那又如何? 你自己也听过内容了 |
[40:24] | Without a time stamp of exactly when this conversation took place… | 没有对话发生时机的 正确日期戳记 |
[40:29] | …we can’t prove that this is Terrence steadman talking… | 我们无法证明这段 戴伦斯史泰门的对话 |
[40:31] | …after you supposedly killed him. | 是在你据称杀了他之后发生 |
[40:34] | This could’ve happened a year before his funeral. | 这可能是他丧礼 一年前的谈话内容 |
[40:37] | No, it can’t be authenticated… | 既然无法鉴定真假 |
[40:38] | …so it can’t be admitted to any court as evidence. | 就无法呈堂证供 |
[40:42] | People died because of this. My family died. | 人们为了录音送命 我的家人因此死了 |
[40:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:49] | Legally speaking, this tape is useless. | 在法律上来说 这段录音毫无用处 |
[40:58] | – Hi. – Alexander Mahone, FBI. | -你好 -亚历山大曼宏,调查局 |
[41:01] | Have either of these men checked in? | 这两人有来住房吗? |
[41:04] | – Not that I’ve seen. – How about this woman? | -我没有见过 -这个女人呢? |
[41:08] | Yeah. | 有 |
[41:12] | Room 1006. | 1006房 |
[41:14] | Ten-o-six. Ten-o-six. Thank you. | 1006,谢谢 |
[41:19] | It’s not over. We’re this close. | 还没结束,就差这么一点了 |
[41:21] | You’ve already said it’s done. | 你已经说没救了 |
[41:23] | Actually, I said it couldn’t help exonerate you in a court of law. | 事实上,我是说无法在法庭上 证明你无罪 |
[41:28] | Maybe it can help you outside the law. | 它在法外或许还有帮助 |
[41:31] | How? | 怎么帮? |
[41:32] | Well, we all heard the conversation. | 我们都听过这段对话 |
[41:34] | There’s more to this tape than potential proof of Lincoln’s innocence. | 录音不只能证明林克的清白 |
[41:39] | There is proof of Caroline Reynolds’ guilt. | 更能证明卡洛琳雷诺兹的罪行 |
[41:42] | Guilt about something she does not want anyone to know anything about. | 一个她不想让 任何人知道的罪行 |
[41:46] | So we blackmail her. | 所以我们要勒索她 |
[41:50] | I’m an officer of the court. I didn’t say that. | 我是法务人员,不是我说的 |
[41:53] | Blackmail in exchange for what? | 勒索换取什么? |
[41:57] | A presidential pardon. | 总统大赦 |
[41:59] | So the woman that set me up is gonna set me free. | 陷害我的女人 现在要她还我自由 |
[42:05] | I think she’ll sign it with her own hand. | 我认为她会亲自签字同意 |
[42:10] | Ace Team, Beta Team, this is Leader One, | A、B小队,这里是1号队长 |
[42:13] | All spectators must remain behind the barricade. | 所有群众请勿跨越护栏 |
[42:16] | The president will be arriving shortly. | 总统即将抵达 |
[42:18] | The president will reach Home Base in T-minus 2 minutes, | 总统将在两分钟内抵达基地 |
[42:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |