时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Brothers come to a city that’s 15 miles from the prison they escaped from. Why? | 这对兄弟回到越狱监狱外 15里的城市,为什么? |
[00:07] | The president’s in Chicago to make a speech, they’re up to something. | 也许因为总统要在芝加哥演说 他们另有计谋 |
[00:10] | Legally speaking, this tape is useless. | 在法律上来说 这段录音毫无用处 |
[00:12] | – So we blackmail her. – In exchange for what? | -所以我们要勒索她 -换取什么? |
[00:16] | A presidential pardon. | 总统大赦 |
[00:17] | We gonna keep crying about money you’ve got coming to you? | 赏金已经是你的了 你想继续吵着要钱 |
[00:20] | – Or do you wanna make some more? – I’m listening. | -还是想多赚一点? -你说吧 |
[00:22] | Ever been to Mexico? | 去过墨西哥吗? |
[00:24] | When’s the meal coming? I’m starved. | 餐点什么时候上? 我快饿死了 |
[00:27] | Freshen me up when you get a chance. | 有空请帮我倒饮料,亲爱的 |
[00:29] | Fernando. Fernando. | 费南多 |
[00:33] | – Check this bag for you, sir. – Oh, no, that’s coming with me. | -我帮你托运行李 -不,我要随身带着 |
[00:37] | Sir, I know that bag is way over the weight limit for carryon. | 先生,那已经远远超过 随身行李的重量限制 |
[00:41] | Your bag will be safe. | 你的行李很安全的 |
[00:43] | They’re watching you. But from where? There. | 他们在监视你,可是在哪里? 那里 |
[00:46] | President Reynolds ruined your life, she ruined my life. | 雷诺兹总统毁了你们的人生 她也毁了我的人生 |
[00:49] | You wanna take the bitch down? | 如果你们想搞垮这贱人 |
[00:51] | You found your inside man, but it’s gotta be right now. | 我就是最佳内线 但现在是唯一机会 |
[00:53] | Have either of these men checked in? | 这两人有来住房吗? |
[00:56] | Yeah. Room 1006. | 有,1006房 |
[00:58] | Later you’ll get a package in your cell. It’s from me. | 之后我会送包裹到你的牢房 |
[01:01] | I need you to use it, okay? | 我要你使用它,懂吗? |
[01:22] | Open on 4. | 打开四号房 |
[01:32] | I need a hand in here. | 我需要人手帮忙 |
[01:39] | – I need a medic in B-4. – Let me die. | -派医护人员到B4 -让我死 |
[01:43] | No. | 不�K |
[01:45] | – Let me die. – Save your breath. | -让我死 -不要说话 |
[01:53] | A large crowd is gathering along Wabash Avenue here in downtown chicago, | 群众已经聚集在 芝加哥市区的沃巴什大道 |
[01:57] | They’re anticipating the arrival of President caroline Reynolds,,, | 他们正期待着 卡洛琳雷诺兹总统的莅临 |
[02:01] | …who continues her tour with an appearance at the Grand carlisle Hotel, | 她竞选活动的一环 便是到卡莱尔大饭店出席活动 |
[02:06] | Inner circle approaching the south perimeter, Mark One, | 内圈快要进入南区,第一区 |
[02:12] | Marker Two, | 第二区 |
[02:16] | Marker Three, | 第三区 |
[02:22] | okay. | 好 |
[02:27] | I think you better go. | 我想你最好先离开 |
[02:29] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定? -对 |
[02:31] | Thank you for your help. There’s nothing more you can do for us. | 感谢你的帮忙 不过你已经没办法再帮忙了 |
[02:34] | Doesn’t feel right. | 这样就离开感觉不对 |
[02:35] | I don’t think you want any part of this. Thank you. | 你不会想介入这淌浑水的,谢谢 |
[02:42] | – It’s 10 minutes away, right? – At least. | -在十分钟路程的地方? -至少 |
[02:46] | Listen, this doesn’t work, we’re gonna need a way out. | 听着,如果行不通 我们需要后路 |
[02:51] | – For good. – Well, that’s on you. | -永远消失的退路 -这要靠你了 |
[02:57] | Yeah. What about Derek? | 好,德瑞克如何? |
[03:00] | – Derek sweeney? – Yeah. | -德瑞克史威尼? -对 |
[03:02] | – You think he’ll be up for this? – Yeah. | -你认为他肯帮忙? -对 |
[03:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:06] | This is your neck of the woods. You wanna meet at the park? | 这一带你熟 要在公园会合吗? |
[03:11] | – How’s Third and Racine? – Third and Racine. | -第三街和雷辛街口如何? -第三街和雷辛街口 |
[03:15] | 3:15, the corner. I’ll be there. | 3点15分,我会在街角等 |
[03:20] | If anything happens… | 如果发生意外 |
[03:23] | …I love you both. | 我爱你们俩 |
[04:03] | Key. | 钥匙 |
[04:08] | Go, go, go. | 快离开 |
[05:44] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[06:11] | 片名:越狱风云 | |
[06:17] | 剧名:亲爱的总统女士 | |
[06:21] | When were they here? Five, 10 minutes? | 他们离开多久了? 五、十分钟? |
[06:23] | – They were never here. – They were here. I know. | -他们没来过这里 -他们有,我知道 |
[06:26] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪里了? |
[06:29] | – I don’t know. – No, you do know. | -我不知道 -不,你一定知道 |
[06:31] | He decided it was for the best and I couldn’t take this anymore. | 他决定离开我比较好 而且我也无法再忍受了 |
[06:35] | – It’s over, just like that, huh? – Yeah. | -就这样结束了? -对 |
[06:37] | It’s over like you flew to New Mexico on a dead woman’s ID to meet up with him? | 就像你上次用死人的证件 坐飞机去新墨西哥见他一样? |
[06:41] | Or it’s over like when you met up at the train station in Evansville? | 像你在伊凡斯维尔 火车站和他见面一样? |
[06:45] | Or maybe like the day today, when you checked in this hotel here two hours ago. | 或是像今天你两小时前 住进这家饭店一样 |
[06:49] | – Which one? – I don’t care if you believe me or not. | -是哪一种情况? -我不在乎你相不相信我 |
[06:51] | – I’m telling you the truth. – No call. He’s not gonna call you? | -我说的是实话 -他不打算打电话给你吗? |
[06:54] | Don’t lie to me. You don’t wanna do that. | 别想骗我,你不会想的 |
[07:01] | (墨西哥墨西哥市 国际机场) | |
[07:30] | Excuse me, can you tell me where to find? | 不好意思,请问你知道�K? |
[08:07] | Hey. Hey, hombre. | 喂,老兄 |
[08:11] | Hey. | 等等 |
[08:44] | Hey, I need the phone, | 我需要打电话 |
[08:46] | Listen to me, man. It needs to be today. | 听我说,我今天一定要打电话 |
[08:48] | My family is in trouble, all right? There’s a man out there… | 我的家人有麻烦 有一个人 |
[08:51] | …trying to hurt my… – Your family’s fine. | -会伤害我的家人 -你家人很好 |
[08:53] | – There’s nobody after your family. – Look at me, man. | -没有人会伤害你的家人 -你看着我 |
[08:56] | Look, I’m not crazy, okay? | 我没有发疯,知道吗? |
[09:00] | I know the rules. | 我懂得规矩 |
[09:03] | I wouldn’t be asking you if it wasn’t an emergency. | 如果不是紧急事件 我不会求你 |
[09:07] | Please, just let me use that phone. | 拜托,让我打电话 |
[09:12] | Please. | 求求你 |
[09:17] | (伊利诺州芝加哥 调查局分局) | |
[09:21] | – Agent Lang. – Yeah, yeah, | -我是兰恩探员 -是�K |
[09:23] | l… I need to speak to Mahone, please, | 我�K要找曼宏 |
[09:26] | – Can I have him return? – Listen, this is Benjamin Miles Franklin. | -请他回电可以吗? -我是班哲明迈尔斯富兰克林 |
[09:30] | And I need to speak to Mahone right away. | 我要马上找到曼宏 |
[09:34] | – It’s Franklin for Mahone. – I’ll take it. | -富兰克林要找曼宏 -我来接 |
[09:40] | This is Agent Wheeler. I don’t believe we’ve met before. | 富兰克林,我是卫勒探员 我们之前没见过面 |
[09:43] | I need to speak to Mahone. | 我有事要找曼宏 |
[09:47] | Something I can help you with? | 我可以帮你吗? |
[09:50] | Listen… | 听着 |
[09:52] | …I wanna leave a message for him. | 请你传话给他 |
[09:55] | You tell him, | 你告诉他 |
[09:57] | You tell him that I’ll do what he wants me to do, okay? | 告诉他我会照他的要求去做 |
[10:00] | I just need a little bit more time. I’ll do it. | 我只需要多一点时间 我会做的 |
[10:04] | Just don’t hurt them. | 请不要伤害她们 |
[10:06] | You hear me? Don’t hurt them. | 有听到吗?不要伤害她们 |
[10:13] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[10:16] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[10:20] | (伊利诺州芝加哥 坦斯朵造船厂) | |
[10:50] | – Are you crazy? What are you doing here? – Keep your voice down. Keep it down. | -你疯啦?你来这干嘛? -小声一点 |
[11:00] | How you been? You all right? | 你最近好吗?还可以吧? |
[11:03] | – It’s good to see you, man. – You too, brother. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是,老弟 |
[11:05] | If the guys knew you were here, they might not be cool about it. | 如果其他人知道你在这 我看他们会很有意见 |
[11:08] | I ain’t hanging around, man. I need a favor. | 我不会久留,我需要你的帮忙 |
[11:11] | – You owe me. – I do. You know I do. | -你欠我的 -对,你也很清楚 |
[11:14] | Look, it’s… | 可是�K |
[11:17] | Look, it’s just your situation right now. I mean, I just had a kid, a baby boy… | 可是你现在的情况 我刚当上父亲,有个小儿子 |
[11:21] | …and l… I promised Maria… – I didn’t come here to cause trouble. | -我答应犸莉亚�K -我不是来惹麻烦的 |
[11:24] | I’m short on friends. I need you to hook me up. | 我的朋友不多 我需要你的引介 |
[11:27] | You’re the only one who can do it without the green up front. | 只有你肯不用预付现金 就愿意做 |
[11:30] | I’m serious about this, man. Here. I need it. | 我是认真的,拿去,我很需要 |
[11:42] | Okay. I’ll give it a shot. | 好,我试试看 |
[11:44] | – By when? – AsAP. | -什么时候要? -越快越好 |
[11:46] | – Tomorrow? The next day? – Now. | -明天?后天? -现在 |
[11:53] | Now. | 现在 |
[11:58] | All right, Linc. Come with me. | 好吧,林克,跟我来 |
[12:35] | Stand by, Marker six, | 待命,第六区 |
[12:38] | Escort team, stand by, | 护卫小队,待命 |
[12:44] | Okay, stand by for exit, | 待命准备离开 |
[12:54] | Seven clear, | 第七区安全 |
[12:58] | Approaching hotel entrance, | 接近饭店入口 |
[13:00] | Everything looks clear, | 一切看来安全 |
[13:17] | – He’s over the line. Got him. – Take him, Take him down, | -他越界了,抓住他 -抓住他�K |
[13:19] | – Get some hands on that guy, – Hold it still, | -派人制服他 -不准动 |
[13:22] | – Detain him, Detain him, – Get him on ground, | -逮捕他�K -把他压在地上 |
[13:24] | Talk to that guy, | 质问那家伙 |
[13:31] | (我们有录音带) | |
[14:04] | Who saw him go down? Any press? | 有谁看见他?有媒体吗? |
[14:06] | We got him down pretty quick but you never know. | 我们很快就制服他 但有谁看到很难说 |
[14:08] | – Somebody may have gotten a shot. – Check around. | -有人可能已经拍到了 -去检查 |
[14:12] | Confiscate cameras if you need to. | 必要时没收照相机 |
[14:14] | Put out a statement before rumors get started. | 在流言传开前,先发表声明 |
[14:17] | And get everyone out of here. | 还有叫所有人出去 |
[14:20] | – Now. – We’re still waiting for the response from… | -快点 -我们还在等进一步的�K |
[14:26] | You and I both know that this situation requires us to abandon protocol. | 你我心知肚明 在这种情况下,必须抛开正常程序 |
[14:31] | I don’t know what you need to tell them, but I need your men to leave. | 我不知道你得怎么呈报 但我要你们的人离开 |
[14:36] | Now. | 立刻 |
[14:39] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[14:47] | Where’s your brother? | 你哥在哪里? |
[14:49] | – I need to see the president. – Really? | -我要见总统 -是吗? |
[14:52] | And you think that’s a possibility? | 你觉得有可能? |
[14:54] | – She’ll want to hear what I have to say. – Oh, I highly doubt that. | -她会想听我要说的话 -我高度怀疑这点 |
[15:04] | The only person you get to talk to… | 你唯一能见的人 |
[15:07] | …is me. | 只有我 |
[15:10] | And the only way you’re gonna live through the next hour… | 如果你下一个小时还想活命 |
[15:13] | …is if you tell me where to find your brother. | 就告诉我你哥在哪里 |
[15:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:21] | – He’s in a safe place. – Be more specific. | -他在安全的地方 -具体一点 |
[15:25] | Specifically… | 具体上而言 |
[15:27] | …a place you will never find him. | 就是你永远找不到的地方 |
[15:42] | I had the honor… | 我很荣幸 |
[15:45] | …to attend Mountbrook Military Academy… | 能够上蒙布克军事学校 |
[15:52] | …whose mission it is… | 该校的任务在于 |
[15:54] | …to ensure the greatness of this country, its future leadership… | 确保本国的伟大精英 未来领导人之崇高 |
[15:58] | …encouraging patriotism… | 鼓励爱国主义 |
[16:00] | …building a strong moral foundation and providing the service of men… | 扎下强烈道德基础 并提供服务给�K |
[16:04] | …committed to the values of honor, freedom and country. | 这些为荣耀 自由和国家效命的人 |
[16:11] | But, first and foremost… | 不过,首先�K |
[16:14] | …they taught you this. | 学校会先教你这招 |
[16:30] | (墨西哥,里约华雷兹) | |
[16:34] | How do you say “cherries” again? | 再教我一次 “樱桃”要怎么说? |
[16:39] | Looks like you have to get more cerezas. | 看来你要拿更多樱桃来了 |
[16:42] | Mami, I got you a hundred pistachios. | 宝贝 我替你准备上百颗开心果了 |
[16:44] | – With the right amount of salt too. – Well, it’s a combination. I need both. | -还有刚好的�Q量 -我要加在一起吃,两种都要 |
[16:48] | Why am I sucker for you, huh? | 我为何这么听你的? |
[17:09] | – What? What’s she saying? – That looks like T-Bag. | -怎么了?她说什么? -那人好像茶包 |
[17:13] | What? | 什么? |
[17:19] | He said he was trying to steal luggage from the airport. | 他说他试图偷机场的行李 |
[17:24] | He’s got five million dollars. Why would he…? | 他身上有五百万,为何要�K? |
[17:34] | Unless he doesn’t have it. | 除非钱不在他身上 |
[17:37] | Unless he lost it there. | 除非钱遗失在机场 |
[17:39] | – Stop it, Fernando. – What? | -够了,费南多 -怎么了? |
[17:41] | Do you really believe that that money is at the airport? | 你真的相信那笔钱在机场? |
[17:45] | Hey, forget it. Look at what we have together. | 别管钱了 瞧现在我们拥有的一切 |
[17:50] | Do you really wanna risk that? | 你真的要拿来冒险吗? |
[17:52] | We have everything that we need. | 我们需要的一切都在这里 |
[17:55] | – Except your cerezas. – Right. | -除了你的樱桃 -对 |
[18:01] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[18:02] | Fernando. | 费南多 |
[18:16] | Baby. I’ll be right back. | 宝贝,我马上回来 |
[18:53] | You gotta know it’s not real hard for me to recognize a junkie. | 你应该知道 我很会认出有毒瘾的人 |
[18:57] | L… l… I’m saying you don’t look so good. | 我�K的意思是 你看起来不太好 |
[19:05] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[19:09] | You mind me asking what you’re taking? | 介意我问你吃什么药吗? |
[19:13] | – Here, you want one? – No, that’s okay. | -拿去,要一颗吗? -不用 |
[19:18] | Save it for later. | 留着待会吃 |
[19:24] | Varatril. | 维拉垂 |
[19:28] | Benzodiazepine’s a hard-core tranquilizer, man. | 苯重氮基�Q是一种 药效很强的镇定剂 |
[19:31] | Take these every day? | 你每天都服用? |
[19:34] | Twenty milligrams. | 每天20毫克 |
[19:38] | You must feel like you’re walking underwater. | 你一定感觉像在水中漫步 |
[19:42] | I do. | 对 |
[19:44] | It’s very quiet down here. | 下面非常安静 |
[19:47] | That’s why you started, right? The peace and quiet? | 那就是你开始服药的原因吧 为了得到安宁? |
[19:51] | That’s not why you do it anymore though, is it? | 但现在原因都变了,对吧? |
[19:56] | Now it’s the headaches, right? And you probably don’t sleep. | 现在是为了治头痛吧? 你应该是夜不成眠 |
[20:01] | And you know you’re gonna destroy yourself, right? | 你知道这会毁了自己,对吧? |
[20:07] | I haven’t ruled that out as a possibility. | 我尚未排除这种可能性 |
[20:12] | Hope we hear from your boyfriend. | 希望待会你的男友会打电话来 |
[20:19] | There’s one difference between me and Agent Mahone. | 我和曼宏探员有个不同点 |
[20:22] | He doesn’t know the value of a bird in the hand. He keeps beating around that bush. | 他不懂一鸟在手的价值 他只会不断旁敲侧击 |
[20:27] | But if you don’t give up Burrows, I don’t care. | 但你若不说出柏劳的下落 我也不在乎 |
[20:33] | – One down, one to go. – I need to talk to Mr. Scofield. | -死一个,剩下一个 -我要和斯科菲尔德先生谈谈 |
[20:37] | Alone. | 单独谈 |
[21:13] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[21:16] | Could I… | 借一步�K |
[21:19] | …have a word? | 谈谈好吗? |
[21:22] | It wouldn’t be prudent for me to leave you alone with Mr. Scof… | 这么做不恰当,留您单独和他�K |
[21:25] | My men are right outside this door. I have a right to privacy. | 我的手下就在门外 我有保有隐私的权利 |
[21:29] | Your rights… | 我担心的�K |
[21:31] | …aren’t my first concern. | 并非您的权利 |
[21:33] | Do I need to remind you who you are talking to? | 我非得提醒你 现在正跟谁说话吗? |
[21:36] | Step outside and close the door behind you. | 出去时把门关上 |
[22:05] | The things you do for your brother. | 你为了你哥做的牺牲 |
[22:09] | It’s impressive. | 真令人刮目相看 |
[22:11] | I could say the same for you. | 我想说你也一样 |
[22:16] | – But I won’t. – Bear in mind… | -但我不会说 -记住 |
[22:17] | …your opinion means little to me. | 你的意见我毫不在乎 |
[22:21] | This tape. | 这段录音 |
[22:23] | You have it with you? | 在你身上吗? |
[22:26] | No. | 没有 |
[22:29] | But I can arrange for you to hear it. | 但我可以安排让你听听 |
[22:33] | You don’t make arrangements for me, Mr. Scofield. | 轮不到你替我安排 斯科菲尔德先生 |
[22:38] | I have people for that. | 我有专人会去办 |
[22:41] | I’m not exactly sure what is on this tape… | 我不太确定录音的内容 |
[22:45] | …but I doubt it’s of any interest to me. | 但我想 对我应该不会有什么用 |
[22:48] | It’s a recorded conversation between you and your brother. | 那是你和你弟的电话录音 |
[22:51] | Well, out of millions of conversations that I had with my brother during his lifetime… | 我和我弟在他生前 通过数不清的电话�K |
[22:56] | I’ll narrow it down for you. | 我说具体一点 |
[22:58] | It was recorded sometime after his death. | 录音是在他死后录到的 |
[23:04] | And this… | 至于�K |
[23:06] | …particular conversation… | 这段录音 |
[23:11] | …you might wanna keep in the family. | 你可能不会想让外人听到 |
[23:17] | And where is it? | 东西在哪? |
[23:19] | Twenty different copies in 20 different locations. | 我做了20份备份 放在20个不同的地方 |
[23:23] | I can call my brother right now. | 我现在可以打电话给我哥 |
[23:25] | He can play it for you. | 他可以放给你听 |
[23:27] | Not on the phone. Have him bring it here. | 不能用电话,叫他拿过来 |
[23:32] | These are the terms. | 条件如下 |
[23:35] | You can hear it over the phone… | 你用电话听 |
[23:38] | …or you can hear it on the news. | 不然就等上新闻再听 |
[23:42] | It’s up to you. | 你自己决定 |
[23:48] | You know, it’s why I started. | 这也是我开始的原因 |
[23:51] | Started what? | 开始什么? |
[23:53] | Using. Same reason as you. | 服药,和你的理由一样 |
[23:55] | Why? Because you had to stay up all night during residency? | 为何? 因为住院实习时整晚不能睡? |
[24:00] | Because the bass player dumped you in front of the whole sorority? | 因为贝斯手 当着姐妹会的面甩了你? |
[24:03] | Yeah, you and I got a lot in common. | 对,你和我真是同病相怜 |
[24:06] | I’ve seen people die too. | 我也见过人死亡 |
[24:09] | I’m assuming you didn’t make them die. | 我想你没有害死他们 |
[24:13] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[24:15] | Not what I’m looking for. | 那不是我要的 |
[24:23] | For your sake, I hope your boyfriend calls back real soon. | 为了你好 我希望你男友很快会打电话来 |
[24:54] | Maricruz? | 犸丽? |
[25:01] | Where the hell’s everybody? | 人都到哪去了? |
[25:06] | Mami? | 宝贝? |
[25:11] | Hey, lookie here. Good old sucre. | 瞧瞧你,老朋友苏克 |
[25:14] | What’d you do? Where are they? Maricruz. | 你干了什么? 她们在哪里?犸丽 |
[25:16] | Hey, hey, hey. Keep your cap on. | 等等�K小声一点 |
[25:19] | Out picking apples for the snuffaluffagus. | 她们出去替大象宝宝摘苹果了 |
[25:22] | – Lf you ever… – Calm down. | -要是你敢�K -冷静 |
[25:23] | They’re gonna walk back in here any minute. | 她们随时会走进来 |
[25:26] | Which means trouble. | 代表我们有麻烦了 |
[25:28] | Unless you wanna see me try out the new T-20-Z on your bella muchacha Mari-poon. | 除非你想看我试用新枪 在你的拉丁妞身上下手 |
[25:35] | I think you better come with me. | 你最好跟我走 |
[25:44] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[25:46] | Lincoln Burrows? | 林克柏劳? |
[25:49] | Caroline Reynolds. | 卡洛琳雷诺兹 |
[25:51] | I understand you have something for me. | 听说你有东西要给我听 |
[25:59] | – You still there? – Oh, I’m here, | -你还在吗? -我在 |
[26:02] | It’s good to finally talk to you. | 很高兴终于和你通上话 |
[26:05] | Wish I had the chance one of those 242 nights I spent on death row, you… | 蹲死刑监那242个晚上 我真希望�K |
[26:09] | Please, just play the tape. | 把录音放出来就是了 |
[26:22] | It’s awful, I know, | 很糟糕,我知道 |
[26:24] | But the choice was clear, You needed to be far away from all of this, | 但别无选择 你必须和一切撇清关系 |
[26:29] | I am, I’m the Isle of Terrence, far off to sea, | 的确 我是汪汪大海上的戴伦斯岛 |
[26:32] | But I’m still here for you, | 但还有我帮助你 |
[26:35] | Now, listen to me, Don’t dwell on the negative, | 听我说,别沉溺在负面想法 |
[26:39] | some people deserve to dwell, Caroline. | 有些人可以沉溺,卡洛琳 |
[26:41] | You know I’m only a phone call away. | 只要打通电话就能找到我 |
[26:45] | And three thousand miles. | 你离我也有三千里 |
[26:51] | Do you know how cold it is here? | 你知道这里有多冷吗? |
[26:54] | We talked about this, Terrence, | 这件事我们讨论过了,戴伦斯 |
[26:56] | You knew that you would be lonely, but it’s only temporary, | 你明知会感到孤单 但只是暂时而已 |
[27:00] | His appeals process has started already, | 他的起诉程序已经开始了 |
[27:02] | This is gonna fly by quicker than your 20s, | 这件事会比你的青春 还快过去 |
[27:05] | And soon the world will forget all about him,,, | 世界上的人 很快就会淡忘他 |
[27:09] | …and they’ll forget about you too. I promise. | 他们也会忘了你,我保证 |
[27:12] | But… | 可是�K |
[27:15] | …it’s killing me not being able to see you… | 见不到你让我好难熬 |
[27:19] | …sweet Caroline. – I wanna see you too. | -亲爱的卡洛琳 -我也很想见你 |
[27:22] | – But that can’t happen right now, – This house is so big. | -但现在不能这么做 -这栋房子好大 |
[27:26] | I just… I just think of you… | 我只能�K想着你�K |
[27:29] | …lying in bed. | 躺在床上想着你 |
[27:32] | – I know. Me too. – Your warmth, your touch. | -我知道,我也是 -你的温度、触感 |
[27:45] | Was it quick… | 他自杀时�K |
[27:47] | …when he killed himself? | 走得快吗? |
[27:50] | Well, it was a lot quicker than how my father died. | 比我父亲死时要快很多 |
[27:53] | They shot him in the back. | 他们射中他的背部 |
[27:56] | He died in my arms. | 他死在我怀里 |
[27:59] | I just wanna know what happened. | 我只想知道他是怎么死的 |
[28:03] | Your brother apologized. | 你弟弟向我们道歉 |
[28:07] | He said he was sorry and then he blew his brains out all over the wall. | 他说完对不起 就把自己轰得脑浆四溢 |
[28:14] | It was quick… | 他走得很快 |
[28:16] | …and it was his decision. | 那是他的决定 |
[28:19] | And now it’s time for you to make yours. | 现在轮你下决定了 |
[28:28] | No, no, no, no. Man, you know, l… I can’t… I can’t do it. I can’t do that. | 不行�K我办不到�K |
[28:33] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[28:36] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么好怕的 |
[28:38] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你还不懂是吗? |
[28:41] | You can’t stop this guy. | 这家伙是阻止不了的 |
[28:43] | Not without your cooperation, I can’t. But if you talk to me… | 没有你的合作我阻止不了他 但如果你愿意谈 |
[28:48] | …if you tell me what’s going on, I can take care of you, okay? | 如果你告诉我真相,我就能帮助你 |
[28:51] | You’ve gotta trust me, Mr. Franklin. | 你一定要相信我,富兰克林先生 |
[28:54] | I can help you. | 我可以帮助你 |
[28:58] | C-Note, right? | 你是百元钞票吧? |
[29:01] | Yeah, whatever. | 对,随便啦 |
[29:08] | All I need you to do is tell me exactly what Agent Mahone told you. | 只要你把曼宏探员的话 一字不差告诉我 |
[29:14] | If you give me Mahone, I’ll give you your life back. | 只要你举发曼宏 我会把人生还给你 |
[29:18] | God’s been smiling down on me, I can tell you that. | 上帝在对我微笑,我只能这么说 |
[29:21] | First I caught up to Haywire up in Algoma. | 先是在阿哥马找到疯仔 |
[29:23] | He did a dive off an elevator before they could put him away… | 他在被逮之前 从谷物升降机上跳下 |
[29:26] | …but I still get the reward. – Wait, wait. He’s dead? | -但我还是能拿赏金 -等等,他死了? |
[29:29] | Yep. Like a gnat on a Peterbilt. Hope you don’t take the same route, sucre. | 对,像撞上卡车玻璃的小虫 希望你别有样学样,苏克 |
[29:33] | – Hell, no. I got plenty reasons to live. – I hope a few of them are in Fox River. | -不会,我活着的理由很多 -希望其中包括回福克斯河 |
[29:36] | Or maybe if you play nice, I’ll throw your Maricruz a couple of bills. | 如果你乖乖就范 我或许可以赏犸丽一点钱 |
[29:40] | – After I turn you in. – How much are you getting for us? | -但要先把你抓回去 -你抓我们能拿多少? |
[29:42] | A hundred grand. I bet you never thought your ass would be worth all that. | 十万 你一定不知道自己值那么多钱吧 |
[29:46] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等�K |
[29:49] | What if I know where you can get 5 million dollars? | 如果我知道哪里有五百万呢? |
[29:56] | You heard me. | 你没听错 |
[29:58] | – Where is it? – I could take you there… | -在哪里? -我可以带你去 |
[30:02] | …if you didn’t have to take me back to the states and turn me back in. | 但你不能把我抓回美国 交给警方 |
[30:06] | Where is it? | 钱在哪里? |
[30:11] | T-Bag’s in town. | 茶包来了 |
[30:14] | I made my commitment a long time ago. | 很久以前我就已下定决心 |
[30:18] | I agreed to put my country ahead of myself, like a mother does for a child. | 我决定把国家摆在自己之上 就像母亲对孩子一般 |
[30:26] | And I thought… | 我以为�K |
[30:28] | …that what I was doing was noble and that I would be rewarded. | 我的作为是高贵之举 我将得到赏识 |
[30:33] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[30:34] | Don’t you see that I’m a pawn in this too? | 你还不了解 我也只是个棋子吗? |
[30:39] | The power that has taken over this country… | 控制了这个国家的力量 |
[30:42] | …is like a cancer and it will stop at nothing. | 就像癌症,而且没有东西能阻止 |
[30:46] | – It is out of my control. – So is this. | -我并无权控制 -这件事也一样 |
[30:50] | Tell me what you want from me. | 告诉我你要我怎么做 |
[30:54] | Uncuff me. | 解开我的手铐 |
[30:56] | – I don’t have the keys. – You’ll get them. | -我没有钥匙 -你会去拿的 |
[30:58] | Second, I want you to arrange for me to walk away from here alone. | 第二,我要你安排 让我单独离开 |
[31:02] | No surveillance. | 不准跟踪我 |
[31:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:07] | And finally… | 最后�K |
[31:10] | …I want a presidential pardon for me and my brother… | 我要你用总统赦免权 赦免我和我哥 |
[31:14] | …fully exonerating us of all our crimes. | 将我们的罪行一笔勾消 |
[31:18] | And I want it today. | 我要你今天就办好 |
[31:29] | I can’t just hand out pardons to anyone I choose. | 我不能随便选一个人赦免 |
[31:33] | – There is a process, rules. – This is no exception. | -有一定的程序和规定 -这次也一样 |
[31:37] | A document will be delivered for your approval just like any pardon. | 公文会呈报给你批示 就跟其他赦免案一样 |
[31:41] | You’ll sign it and then file it… | 你要签署同意,并交给�K |
[31:43] | …with the attorney general, who’ll submit it to Presidential Record. | 司法部长 他会提交至总统纪录中 |
[31:46] | Fine. I will sign whatever you need me to sign. | 好吧,你要我签署什么都可以 |
[31:50] | That’s very kind. But we both know that’s not enough. | 你真大方 但你我都清楚这还不够 |
[31:52] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想怎样? |
[31:55] | I will unlock you myself, walk you out of here. | 我会亲自替你解开手铐 送你出去 |
[31:58] | What, you want me to drive you to the airport? | 难道还要我载你去机场? |
[32:01] | I guess I’m not as trusting as I used to be. Especially with paperwork. | 我只是不像以往那么相信人 尤其是在文件方面 |
[32:04] | It’s so easy to lose. | 没两下子就遗失了 |
[32:06] | Now, I want you to go out there in front of everyone… | 我要你出去,到群众面前 |
[32:09] | …and announce our full pardon on live TV. | 在现场转播中 宣布赦免我们的罪 |
[32:14] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[32:16] | That is not the way things are done. | 事情不是这样办的 |
[32:18] | This is not a vacuum. People will ask questions. | 我没有与世隔绝,民众会起疑心 |
[32:21] | Pardon. On stage. Now. | 立刻上台宣布大赦 |
[32:28] | And how do I know that you won’t release the tape an hour later? | 我怎么能确定之后 你不会把录音曝光? |
[32:35] | You don’t. | 你无法确定 |
[32:37] | You’ll just have to take my word for it. | 你只能相信我的话 |
[32:41] | – Well, I need more than that. – Well, you’re not gonna get it. | -我需要更多担保 -你休想拿到 |
[32:49] | Caroline… | 卡洛琳 |
[32:52] | …it’s time. | 时候到了 |
[32:54] | Make your choice. | 做决定吧 |
[33:02] | Adams, I need you to uncuff the detainee and bring him here to be released. | 亚当斯,解开犯人的手铐 把他带来这,释放他 |
[33:08] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[33:11] | I am going to make an announcement pardoning Mr. Scofield and his brother… | 我要宣布赦免 斯科菲尔德先生和他的哥哥 |
[33:16] | …and he will walk away unharmed. | 他要毫发无伤地离开 |
[33:19] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[33:21] | He has brought some indisputable evidence to light. | 他手头上有明明白白的铁证 |
[33:25] | We could end this all, right now. | 我们现在就能结束一切 |
[33:28] | You’re gonna let them walk? | 你却让他们离开? |
[33:29] | I am the commander in chief, and you are a corporate lackey. | 我是美国总统 你只是体制下的小卒 |
[33:34] | I am making the calls now. You have no authority. | 决定权在我,你无权过问 |
[33:39] | My men will see to it… | 我的人会确保 |
[33:42] | …that Mr. Scofield walks away without the interference… | 斯科菲尔德先生安然离开 |
[33:45] | …of you and your pit bulls. | 你和你的走狗们不得干涉 |
[34:22] | – You alone? – Yeah. | -你一个人? -对 |
[34:27] | – How’d you do? – Three tickets, one cabin, one way. | -情况如何? -三张单程票、一个船舱 |
[34:30] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[34:32] | – I owe you. – No. We’re even. | -我欠你一份 -不,我们扯平了 |
[34:35] | – These are for you. – Nice. | -酒是给你的 -太好了 |
[34:37] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[34:41] | – What’s this? – Eddie. When you broke out… | -这是什么? -你们越狱时,艾迪 |
[34:44] | …he bet me a hundred bucks you’d be caught in a week. | 他和我赌一百元 说你会在一周内被抓 |
[34:46] | I said, no way. Not the Linc I know. | 我说,我认识的林克不可能 |
[34:49] | Figured I’d split it with you. | 我想应该和你平分 |
[34:53] | So this is it, huh? | 要道别了是吗? |
[34:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:58] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[35:01] | – You take care. All right. – You too. | -保重 -你也是 |
[35:04] | You be safe. | 小心一点 |
[35:30] | – This is your neck of the woods. – Yeah. How’s Third and Racine? | -这一带你比较熟 -对,第三街和雷辛街口如何? |
[35:33] | I’ll be there. | 我会去等你 |
[35:42] | I don’t wanna do this. I really don’t. | 我真的不想这么做,真的 |
[35:46] | What are you talking about? | 你�K在说什么? |
[35:48] | You can’t say that I didn’t give you a choice… | 我已经给你机会了 |
[35:50] | …you never take the easy way. You… | 你总是爱反抗 |
[35:52] | And I noticed that about you. You… | 我发现你有这个特质 |
[35:55] | I should never expect it to be any different but I have a job to do… | 我早该知道你不会屈服 但我有职务在身 |
[35:59] | …a job that I’m being made to do. | 有人逼我要完成职务 |
[36:05] | Pick it up, sara. | 接电话,莎拉 |
[36:07] | Sara, pick it up. | 莎拉,接电话 |
[36:09] | – Pick up. – Wait, wait. | -接电话 -等等�K |
[36:14] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[36:16] | Just don’t… Don’t move. | 请你�K不要动 |
[36:20] | Okay, I need the phone. Give me the phone. | 我要电话,把电话给我 |
[36:24] | Stay right where you are, please. | 请你留在原地 |
[36:28] | You don’t really wanna do this. | 你不会想这么做的 |
[36:30] | You don’t know the first thing about what I want. | 我要什么你根本不懂 |
[36:50] | – You got my message? – Yeah, | -有收到我的简讯吗? -有 |
[36:55] | – I got her. – She’s on her way out. | -我看到她了 -她正要离开 |
[36:58] | Follow her, She’ll take you right to Scofield, | 跟踪她 她会带你找到斯科菲尔德 |
[37:22] | sir… | 长官 |
[37:24] | …we need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[37:29] | In just a few minutes, the president… | 几分钟后,总统�K |
[37:31] | …is going to announce a pardon for Burrows and scofield. | 即将要宣布 赦免柏劳和斯科菲尔德 |
[37:35] | As you’re well aware, this is quite a departure. | 你也清楚 这和目标背道而行 |
[37:39] | She’s always been willing to play ball but I think we need to take some action. | 她一直很合作 但我认为我们该采取行动 |
[37:44] | Sir… | 长官�K |
[37:47] | …I hate to disturb you… | 我很不想打扰你,但�K |
[37:50] | …but I’m not sure you realize the gravity of what she’s about to do. | 你可能不了解 她这么做会有什么后果 |
[38:14] | – Michael. – Sara. | -迈克 -莎拉 |
[38:17] | – It worked. – The pardon? | -成功了 -大赦? |
[38:21] | She’s announcing it any minute. | 她马上就要宣布了 |
[38:24] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[38:27] | Oh, my God. Michael, that’s amazing. | 天啊,迈克,太好了 |
[38:29] | Just get here, okay? | 快来,好吗? |
[38:33] | I’m on… | 我正在�K |
[38:35] | …Highland. It’s a warehouse that runs right down to the water. | 高地,湖边的一间仓库 |
[38:39] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m on my way. | 好,我马上去 |
[39:20] | – We did it. – Yeah? | -我们成功了 -真的? |
[39:26] | What happened to your face, man? | 你的脸怎么了? |
[39:28] | If you wanna take the ride… | 如果想上车 |
[39:32] | …you gotta buy the ticket. | 一定得买票 |
[39:34] | Yeah, right. Well, Derek hooked us up with a cabin on one of those freighters. | 好吧,德瑞克替我们在货轮上 准备了一个船舱 |
[39:38] | South America via the Great Lakes. | 从大湖区到南美洲 |
[39:40] | Well, we’re not gonna need that. But this is appreciated. | 已经不需要了 不过很感谢他的啤酒 |
[39:45] | One more time, bro. | 再说一次,老弟 |
[39:48] | – We did it? – It’s done. | -我们成功了? -结束了 |
[39:56] | I wish I could’ve seen the look on her face. | 我真希望能见到她的表情 |
[39:59] | No, you don’t. | 你不会想看的 |
[40:02] | Oh, yeah, I do. | 我当然想 |
[40:08] | – Unbelievable. – She’s gonna do it. | -不可置信 -她会赦免我们 |
[40:13] | Unbelievable. | 不可置信 |
[40:16] | The president is now taking the stage here at the Grand carlisle Hotel, | 总统即将在 卡莱尔大饭店登台演说 |
[40:20] | The 2-hour delay in her appearance,,, | 至于演说延后两小时 |
[40:22] | …due to an investigation characterized by Press secretary Ryan Berg… | 发言人莱恩伯格指出 是因为调查 |
[40:26] | …as “an over-zealous fan”… | 一位“过度热诚的民众”所致 |
[40:35] | – You are not going to do this. – I’m afraid I am. | -你不行这么做 -恐怕我心已决 |
[40:38] | – Developments you need to be aware of. – I have made my decision… | -后果你自己小心 -我已经下定决心了 |
[40:42] | …and I would appreciate you not second-guessing me. | 也希望你不要质疑我的决定 |
[40:45] | I don’t think you understand. We know your secrets too. | 我想你还不了解 我们也知道你的秘密 |
[40:50] | We can reveal them just as easily. | 我们也可以轻松让消息曝光 |
[40:53] | You need to ask yourself who you fear more. Michael scofield… | 你要扪心自问,谁比较可怕 迈克斯科菲尔德? |
[40:57] | …or us? | 还是我们? |
[40:58] | – You’ve got 30 seconds. – Yeah. | -剩30秒 -好 |
[41:00] | I won’t keep you. | 我不耽搁你了 |
[41:03] | – The world is waiting. – Ten seconds. | -全世界都在等你 -10秒 |
[41:05] | Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States, | 各位先生、女士 欢迎美国总统 |
[41:08] | Nine, eight, seven, six, five… | 九、八、七、六、五 |
[41:14] | …four, three, two… | 四、三、二 |
[41:18] | 一 | |
[41:19] | Thank you for waiting so patiently all afternoon. | 感谢各位一整个下午 耐心地等候 |
[41:24] | If it were not for the support of this great state… | 如果不是 有这个美好的州的支持 |
[41:28] | …my home state of Illinois… | 我的故乡伊利诺州 |
[41:35] | …I would not be here today. | 我今天就不会站在这里 |
[41:38] | Which is why I have chosen today… | 所以我才选择今天 |
[41:41] | …to make this very important announcement. | 宣布一个非常重要的消息 |
[41:46] | A situation has recently come to light… | 近来有个状况已浮上台面 |
[41:49] | ,,, and I feel that I must take action, | 我认为我一定要采取行动 |
[41:53] | It is my job as president of this great country,,, | 身为本国的总统 |
[41:57] | ,,, to make rational decisions,,, | 当我接获事实时 |
[42:00] | ,,, when I am given facts, | 有责任做出理性决定 |
[42:03] | Decisions that are best not for me but for the people. | 这决定不只对我最好 也是为了人民的福祉 |
[42:10] | And so… | 因此�K |
[42:12] | …after much consideration… | 经过深思熟虑后 |
[42:15] | ,,, I regret to inform you,,, | 我很遗憾要向各位宣布 |
[42:18] | …that I have been diagnosed with a highly malignant form of cancer. | 我被诊断出 患有高度恶性的癌症 |
[42:28] | And because of that reason,,, | 而因为这个理由 |
[42:30] | …I am no longer fit to serve as your commander in chief. | 我不再有资格 担任各位的总统 |
[42:37] | In the best interest of this country, effective immediately… | 为了国家着想,立即生效 |
[42:42] | …I am stepping down as president of the United states. | 我要卸下美国总统的职位 |
[42:52] | Ladies and gentlemen, in a shocking announcement,,,, | 各位先生女士 总统发布惊人消息 |
[42:55] | If she ain’t the president, the tape’s useless. | 如果她不是总统 录音就毫无用处 |
[42:58] | She can’t pardon anyone. | 她没有大赦的权利 |
[43:01] | We got nothing. | 我们落得一头空 |
[43:06] | – She will no longer serve as the president, | 她不再是总统 |
[43:08] | There’s only one thing we can do. | 我们只剩下一条路可走 |
[43:12] | We gotta disappear. | 我们得消失 |
[43:16] | Forever. | 永远消失 |