时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | A very credible witness has just come forward and he’s willing to testify. | 有一个可信度高的证人刚出面 而且他愿意作证 |
[00:06] | He’ll corroborate everything you’ve said about this conspiracy. | 你所说的阴谋 他全都可以证实 |
[00:09] | Who? | 是谁? |
[00:12] | How much do you know about sona, Mr. Kim? | 你对索拿了解多少 金先生? |
[00:15] | Only what I’ve been given clearance on. There’s been a change in strategy. | 只了解上级透露给我的资讯 现在策略有些改变 |
[00:19] | – How much further would I have to go? – For this, you only have to go to Panama. | -我还要再走多远? -这次你只需要去巴拿马 |
[00:23] | – I didn’t know you were gonna be here. – You e-mailed me. You said T-Bag was here. | -我不知道你会来 -你传讯说茶包在这 |
[00:25] | – It’s on the website. – I didn’t write on no website. | -你在网站上留言 -我没在网站上留言 |
[00:28] | – This is looking more and more like a setup. – He’s got Maricruz locked away. | -这件事越看越像陷阱 -他把犸丽囚禁起来 |
[00:31] | Either I help him get the money or she’s dead. | 我一定得帮他拿到钱 不然她就得等死 |
[00:34] | Freeze, Bagwell! | 站住,包威 |
[00:38] | Theodore Bagwell. He’s the one you want for that dead chick in there. | 西奥多包威 里面那个死女人是他杀的 |
[00:41] | – Sucre, you better pull it together. – Oh, God! | -苏克,你最好振作点 -天啊 |
[00:46] | Go get the money. Please. | 去把钱抢回来,拜托 |
[00:49] | Who you fooling? | 你在骗谁啊? |
[00:51] | You ain’t gonna kill me, Mr. Michelangelo. | 你不可能杀我的,白面书生 |
[00:54] | You ain’t got it in you. | 你没那种胆量 |
[00:59] | – Linc? – Hello, Michael. | -林克? -你好,迈克 |
[01:01] | What do you want, Alex? | 你想干嘛,亚历? |
[01:03] | Bring me the money. Bring me the boat. | 把钱和船都交给我 |
[01:05] | You are out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[01:06] | We have something the other person needs. | 我们手上都有 对方需要的东西 |
[01:08] | Your brother for your plan, | 你的计划换你哥一命 |
[01:10] | Five minutes. That’s what you have. | 我只给你五分钟考虑 |
[01:23] | I didn’t kill that man, | 我没有杀人 |
[01:26] | I’m getting you out of here, | 我要把你救出去 |
[01:28] | – I got three weeks, – Just have a little faith, | -我只剩下三周的时间 -对我有信心一点 |
[01:33] | I did everything I could, | 我已经尽力了 |
[01:35] | I know you did, | 我知道 |
[01:51] | senor. | 先生 |
[01:53] | – Chicle? – No. | -要口香糖吗? -不要 |
[01:56] | Soda? Beer, my friend. | 汽水? 那啤酒呢,朋友? |
[02:00] | Spleef? Magic mushrooms. | 大麻烟?魔菇 |
[02:03] | Burst your brain, split it wide open. | 保证让你爽翻天 |
[02:06] | I’m your man, man. | 找我就对了,朋友 |
[02:08] | Magic Mystery Tour, right here in this box. | 奇幻之旅都在这箱子里 |
[02:10] | If I don’t got it, I can get it. | 这里没有的话 我可以帮你弄到 |
[02:14] | Beat it. | 滚开 |
[02:20] | So you gonna do the right thing? | 打算做对的事吗? |
[02:24] | Right for who, Alex? | 对谁是对的事,亚历? |
[02:26] | You’ve lost, Michael, | 你输了,迈克 |
[02:28] | That’s what you’ve done here. | 都是你一手造成的 |
[02:29] | You’re gonna lose a whole lot more unless you tell me right here and right now… | 你会失去更多 除非你此时此刻告诉我 |
[02:34] | …you’re gonna bring me the money, you’re gonna bring me the boat. | 你要把钱和船交给我 |
[02:37] | And you’ll just let my brother go. | 然后你就会放我哥走 |
[02:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:41] | Just like you let Tweener go and Abruzzi and Haywire. | 就像你让中间人 亚布兹和疯仔走一样 |
[02:47] | Things are different now. | 现在情况不同了 |
[02:49] | – Really? – Yeah, | -真的? -对 |
[02:51] | The people I was working for, they kind of sold me down the river. | 我以前效命的人 他们�K算是把我卖到下游 |
[02:56] | Now, I just wanna go out to sea. | 现在我只想出海 |
[02:59] | That’s funny. I’ll have to remember that one. | 真好笑 这笑话我要记起来 |
[03:01] | I face more prison time than you. | 我面临的刑期比你还长 |
[03:04] | Sort of jumped ahead of you a few spots on the public enemy list. | 我在全民公敌名单上的 名次忽然领先了你 |
[03:08] | You’re my way to freedom, Michael, and I’m yours. | 迈克,你我是彼此 得到自由的救星 |
[03:11] | We both know what the other one’s capable of, | 我们都清楚对方的能耐 |
[03:13] | Let’s treat each other with respect here, No games, no bluffing, | 不如互相尊重 不耍花招、技俩 |
[03:16] | Just two guys doing each other a favor. | 当作是两条汉子互相帮忙 |
[03:19] | What do you say? | 你意下如何? |
[03:23] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[03:25] | Mira Flores shipping docks, just outside of Panama City. | 米拉佛瑞斯码头 在巴拿马市郊 |
[03:28] | It’s a big warehouse right on the water. | 是河边的一间大仓库 |
[03:31] | That’s a long ways. | 那可是路途遥远 |
[03:33] | It’ll take me at least 24 hours to get there. | 我至少要24小时才能到 |
[03:35] | Well, then, I’d get moving. | 那就快出发吧 |
[03:41] | How’s it feel being on the run? | 逃亡的感觉如何? |
[03:44] | – I’ll survive. – Not if they catch you. | -我死不了的 -被逮到你就死定了 |
[03:47] | They’ll send you to the chair. | 你会被送上电椅 |
[03:50] | You think that’s ironic? | 你觉得很讽刺吗? |
[03:52] | It’d be justice. | 那是伸张正义 |
[03:54] | Mr. Kim. Alex Mahone. | 金先生,我是亚历曼宏 |
[03:57] | Call me. | 打电话给我 |
[03:59] | Oh, justice will be served. | 正义一定会被伸张的 |
[04:05] | What I’m about to divulge to you will in all likelihood get me killed. | 我即将透露的讯息 极有可能让我丧命 |
[04:10] | – Actually, I guarantee it. – Then why are you doing it? | -事实上,我保证活不了 -那么你为何要出面? |
[04:15] | Because this was supposed to be about country, about loyalty… | 因为这件事本来应该是 为了国家、忠诚 |
[04:18] | …about what’s right, but it wasn’t. | 以及做正确的事 但其实不然 |
[04:21] | Because I wronged people who should not have been wronged. | 因为我冤枉了 不该被冤枉的人 |
[04:31] | Those orders were given by Caroline Reynolds… | 这些命令都是由 卡洛琳雷诺兹下达 |
[04:34] | …who was vice president at the time. | 她当时是副总统 |
[04:36] | Acting on those orders, I planted evidence. | 接获命令后,我栽赃证据 |
[04:41] | I procured a body, I lured Lincoln Burrows into that parking garage that evening… | 我取得一具尸体 当晚我用另一场暗杀为由 |
[04:46] | …under the auspices of a different hit. | 引诱林克柏劳到停车场 |
[04:51] | From the ground up, we framed him. | 我们从零开始陷害他 |
[04:58] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[04:59] | See, Lincoln Burrows gets executed, people forget about Terrence steadman… | 林克柏劳被处决 民众就会忘记戴伦斯史泰门 |
[05:03] | …the controversy surrounding him and the presidency. | 还有环绕他与总统的争议 |
[05:05] | And nobody ever knows about the Company. | 而大众不会知道“公司”的事 |
[05:09] | Yes, which is a shadowy cabal of corporations… | 对,那是个神秘的 阴谋集团 |
[05:12] | …that pretty much influence everything that happens in this country. | 对全国大大小小的一切 都有影响力 |
[05:16] | But I fail to see how any of this is relevant to sara Tancredi… | 但我看不出这件事 和莎拉丹奎迪有何关联 |
[05:19] | …and the fact that she aided and abetted, that she jumped bail. | 以及她协助逃犯 和弃保潜逃的事实 |
[05:22] | She did so because she feared for her life, which was appropriate… | 她这么做是因为生命受到威胁 这合情合理 |
[05:26] | …as I had orders to kill her. | 因为我授命要杀了她 |
[05:52] | Hey. | 等等 |
[05:57] | You still in the magic business? | 魔术生意还营业吗? |
[06:01] | – What’s your name? – Chaco. | -你叫什么名字? -查可 |
[06:05] | It’s all here, | 证据都在这 |
[06:07] | Everything Mr. Kellerman said is corroborated in these documents. | 凯勒曼先生所说的一切 这些文件都可证明 |
[06:11] | In light of this evidence, my question, I guess to you… | 鉴于这些证据,我想请问 |
[06:14] | …is whether your time and resources are best spent… | 你是否该花时间和资源 |
[06:16] | …in pursuing charges against Dr. Tancredi. | 继续起诉丹奎迪医生? |
[06:20] | No. My office will drop all charges effective immediately. | 不,检方会立刻 撤销所有控告 |
[06:26] | But, Your Honor, I would like to devote my time and attention… | 但是庭上 我想将我方的时间与焦点 |
[06:29] | …in prosecuting this man, Mr. Kellerman. | 转移到起诉这个人 凯勒曼先生 |
[06:33] | Officer. | 法警 |
[06:41] | I literally don’t even know what to say to you. | 我真的不知该说什么 |
[06:45] | It was good knowing you, sara. | 我很高兴认识你,莎拉 |
[06:55] | – Yeah? – Where are we? | -说 -情况如何? |
[06:58] | I’m in Panama, Nice place, | 我在巴拿马,是个好地方 |
[07:00] | Good weather. Cool breeze. | 天气晴朗,微风凉爽 |
[07:02] | Where are we with the brothers? | 那两兄弟的情况如何? |
[07:05] | When you get them, I wanna come down there for confirmation, | 等你抓到他们 我要亲自过去确认 |
[07:08] | I suggest you get on a plane, | 那我建议你上飞机了 |
[07:10] | Because by the time you get here, I’ll have scofield and Burrows where you want them. | 因为等你抵达,斯科菲尔德 和柏劳就会在你要的地方 |
[07:14] | And then this whole thing is over. | 整件事就结束了 |
[07:29] | Sara, it’s me. | 莎拉,是我 |
[07:31] | It’s a strange thing… | 这感觉好奇怪 |
[07:34] | …leaving a message for someone you know is never gonna get it. | 留了言,却知道 对方永远不能收到 |
[07:39] | I can only assume the worst… | 我只能做最坏的打算 |
[07:40] | …so this’ll be the last message I’ll leave for you. | 所以�K这是我 最后一次给你的留言 |
[07:47] | I just wanted you to know that I made it. | 我只想告诉你我到了 |
[07:52] | But it’s no good without you. | 但少了你,我开心不起来 |
[07:59] | Anyway, remember when I? | 总之,你记得我说�K |
[08:01] | Remember when I told you about those 50-cent beers… | 记得我说 在下加利福尼亚的酒吧 |
[08:04] | …in Baja at happy hour? | 畅饮时段 啤酒一瓶只要五角吗? |
[08:08] | Well, they’re even cheaper down here. | 这里的酒更便宜 |
[08:10] | And if by some miracle you do get this… | 如果奇迹发生 你听到留言的话 |
[08:15] | …I need you to listen close. | 请你仔细听好 |
[08:19] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[08:22] | Sara, I suggest we get you out of here. | 莎拉,我们最好离开了 |
[08:24] | It’s gonna be a media circus outside and it’ll only get bigger. Let’s go. | 外面会有大批媒体包围 而且只会越来越多,走吧 |
[08:29] | Sure. | 好 |
[08:30] | Larger unexpected fireworks at the trial of Dr, Sara Tancredi in chicago today, | 今日,在丹奎迪医生案的审理 出现了更为意想不到的结果 |
[08:36] | New testimony has implicated that former President Reynolds,,, | 新的证词暗示 前总统雷诺兹 |
[08:40] | ,,, was complicit in the falsification of her brother Terrence Steadman’s death, | 同谋捏造 胞弟戴伦斯史泰门之死 |
[08:44] | The fallout from all this, the purported killer,,, | 而此案的余波是 据传的凶手 |
[08:47] | ,,, Lincoln Burrows, who has led the country on a nationwide manhunt,,, | 之前被全国性通缉的 林克柏劳 |
[08:52] | ,,, will be exonerated of all charges effective immediately, | 针对他的所有控诉 现在将立即撤销 |
[08:57] | oh, my God, Bruce. Lincoln’s a free man. | 天啊,布鲁斯 林克自由了 |
[09:24] | 片名:越狱风云 | |
[09:31] | 剧名:巴拿马生死斗 | |
[09:38] | Michael left me a message. Okay. My God. | 迈克留言给我,天啊�K |
[09:43] | He doesn’t know. He’s still planning on running. | 他还不知道 他还在计划逃亡 |
[09:48] | Come on, Michael. Come on, come on, come on. | 迈克,快接电话 |
[09:53] | Let me do the intro. | 我来做介绍 |
[09:55] | Fine. Then I’ll do the talking. | 好,之后由我说话 |
[10:04] | Okay, I gotta go to him. | 好吧,我得去找他 |
[10:05] | – What’s that, about 3000 miles? – It is. | -他在三千里外 -没错 |
[10:07] | So we’re gonna have to swing by my hotel, and you’ll have to get me to the airport. | 我们得先回饭店一趟 你再送我去机场 |
[10:11] | He’s gotta know he doesn’t have to run. What he’s doing is gonna get him killed. | 他一定要知道不用再逃了 他现在的行为会害死自己 |
[10:19] | The stars are finally aligning, sir. | 情势终于对了,长官 |
[10:23] | Mahone’s got Burrows. Scofield’s on his way. | 曼宏抓到柏劳 斯科菲尔德马上就到 |
[10:26] | I will make it happen. I am going down there myself. | (索拿?) |
[10:27] | 我会办妥 我正要亲自去一趟 | |
[10:34] | I assume we both know which one that is. | (只需要一个人) |
[10:35] | 我想我们都清楚 这指的是哪一个人 | |
[10:43] | I will call you when I get down there. | 我抵达时会通知你 |
[11:01] | I just… I want you to listen really, really close, okay? | 我�K要你仔细听,好吗? |
[11:04] | – Alex, Alex, slow down, – okay, okay, fine. | -亚历�K慢慢说 -好�K |
[11:07] | We talked about getting back together, about giving it another shot. | 我们谈过复合 再给彼此一次机会 |
[11:10] | Yes, and I said that maybe we could. | 对,我说也许可以试试 |
[11:16] | – Alex? – What about Colombia? | -亚历? -你觉得哥伦比亚如何? |
[11:19] | – Cartagena? – Go there? | -卡塔黑那? -去那里? |
[11:22] | Well, you got summer break coming up, don’t you? | 你快放暑假了,不是吗? |
[11:24] | – Same with cam? – Yeah. But… | -小卡也是吧? -对,可是�K |
[11:26] | Listen, I’m not far from there right now… | 因为我现在离那里不远 |
[11:29] | …and I was thinking that why not just stick around and have you guys come down? | 我想不如多留几天 你们也一起来找我如何? |
[11:32] | I mean, you always wanted to go, didn’t you? | 你不是一直很想去吗? |
[11:35] | – Visit the homeland? – Yes, but you didn’t. | -造访你的故乡? -对,可是你不想去 |
[11:38] | Yeah, but I do now. | 对,可是我现在想去 |
[11:43] | Yeah. I mean, I suppose I could, we could maybe do two weeks… | 好,我应该可以去 可以在暑假结束前 |
[11:47] | ,,, at the end of the summer, or… | 去度假两周,或是�K |
[11:49] | – Is that a yes? That’s a yes, right? – Yes, yes. | -你答应了?是答应了吧? -对�K |
[11:51] | Great coffee, great beaches, wildlife parks for Cam and… | 这里咖啡和海滩很棒 小卡可以去野生公园�K |
[11:55] | Look, it might not work out. You’ve gotta be prepared for that, okay? L… | 听我说,你要有行不通的 心理准备,好吗? |
[12:00] | It can’t be like it was before. | 我们之间 和以前不一样了 |
[12:05] | It will never be like before. | 没办法和以前一样的 |
[12:08] | I know what’s important now. I know what matters. | 现在我知道什么比较重要 |
[12:10] | Well, I guess I could look online, | 我可以去网路上查资料 |
[12:14] | I don’t know, I should go, | 我不知道,我该走了 |
[12:15] | Just come be with me, Pam. | 来陪我吧,潘 |
[12:18] | Be with me, | 和我在一起 |
[12:30] | (巴拿马市,巴拿马 圣马提亚斯医院) | |
[12:35] | Hey, you got nothing to worry about, okay? | 不用担心,好吗? |
[12:39] | It’s you I’m marrying. | 我要嫁的人是你 |
[12:44] | Senor Gonzales. | 甘萨列先生 |
[12:45] | (你在做什么?) | |
[12:47] | (出院) | |
[12:48] | (太荒谬了 你有低血容积性休克) | |
[12:51] | (你流失三品脱的血液) | |
[12:53] | (那是身体血量的30%) | |
[12:56] | (会对肾脏和大脑造成伤害 甚至造成死亡) | |
[13:08] | (我要找美国大使馆) | |
[13:12] | (麻烦帮我接过去) | |
[13:19] | U, S, Embassy operator, | 美国大使馆总机 |
[13:21] | I’m looking for a friend. A missing American friend. | 我要找一个朋友 一个失踪的美国朋友 |
[13:25] | He could be in the hospital. He could be in jail. | 他可能在医院里 也可能在牢里 |
[13:29] | Name? | 姓名是? |
[13:31] | Bellick. Brad Bellick. | 贝里克,布拉德贝里克 |
[13:37] | Hey! Hey, do I get to call my lawyer or what?! | 过来�K我到底能不能 打电话给律师? |
[13:41] | What are you, savages down here? | 你们都是野人吗? |
[13:43] | I get to call my lawyer or something. | 我有权利打电话给律师 |
[13:46] | Freaking banana benders. | 该死的香蕉农 |
[13:59] | Finally! That’s him! | 终于来了,就是他 |
[14:01] | That’s the guy. He’s the one that killed that girl. | 他就是杀死那女孩的凶手 |
[14:04] | Good job, guys. | 干得好,各位 |
[14:08] | Hey. Hey, aren’t you gonna release me now? | 等等,你们不放我出去? |
[14:11] | Hey. | 等等 |
[14:13] | Hey! | 等等 |
[14:18] | – You’re busted. – Am I? | -你死定了 -是吗? |
[14:23] | – Where’s the money? – Pretty Boy’s got it. | -钱在哪里? -在帅哥手上 |
[14:26] | He’s out there with a royal flush, and you’re in here with a busted straight. | 他在外消遥 你却在这蹲苦窑 |
[14:30] | – That hardly seems right, does it? – Your hand don’t look much better. | -一点都不公平对吧? -你也好不到哪里 |
[14:34] | Maybe I got an ace up my sleeve. | 也许我手上还有王牌 |
[14:36] | You know something I don’t? | 你知道什么内情? |
[14:41] | You should rest your leg, boss. | 坐下歇脚吧,老大 |
[14:57] | (迪哈苏,你好吗?) | |
[15:00] | (查可,有事吗?) | |
[15:03] | (我带了个有钱人来找你) | |
[15:08] | (你搞什么鬼?) | |
[15:09] | (别紧张,我只想做生意) (滚下船) | |
[15:11] | I was told we could make a deal. | 听说我们可以交易 |
[15:14] | You’re a long ways from home, boy. There ain’t no deal for you here. | 你来错地方了,小子 这里没有你做得起的交易 |
[15:17] | You haven’t heard what I have to offer. | 你还没听到 我能提供的东西 |
[15:23] | A guy looking like you do, coming here? | 长得像你这样的人来这里? |
[15:27] | Only thing you offering is jail time. | 只会让我坐牢 |
[15:31] | (你疯了吗?带警察来?) | |
[15:33] | I’m not a cop. | 我不是警察 |
[15:40] | 没关系 | |
[15:42] | Check online. Type in Michael scofield. | 上网查查 输入迈克斯科菲尔德 |
[15:46] | That means nothing to me. | 这名字对我毫无意义 |
[15:48] | Could mean a hundred grand. | 可能价值十万美金 |
[16:04] | This takes longer than 30 seconds, you’re in the canal. | 你浪费我超过30秒 我就让你下水 |
[16:09] | Bait for the catfish. | 当成鲶鱼的饵 |
[16:13] | Hey. | 等等 |
[16:14] | (他在这里) | |
[16:18] | (十万美金赏金,迈克斯科菲尔德) | |
[16:24] | You just gave me a hundred thousand reasons to turn you in. | 你刚给了我 十万个理由举发你 |
[16:27] | That’s true. | 的确 |
[16:30] | I guess I’ll just have to give you a few more not to. | 看来我只好给你更多 好让你不举发我 |
[16:40] | You know I’m innocent. | 你知道我是清白的 |
[16:41] | – Yeah, probably. – And yet you don’t care. | -对,大概是吧 -但你却不在乎 |
[16:44] | I don’t care about anything other than getting my life back, no. | 除了找回我的人生 其他我一概不在乎 |
[16:47] | Your wife know who you really are? | 你妻子知道你的真面目吗? |
[16:50] | Hey, you know how it is. | 你应该很了解的 |
[16:51] | Good men doing bad things because of circumstance. | 因为情势所逼 好人只好做坏事 |
[16:55] | I’d call her back if I were you. Tell her to forget you were ever born. | 如果我是你,我会再打给她 叫她永远忘记你这个人 |
[16:59] | Oh, you would, would you? | 你会这么做是吗? |
[17:01] | Stop the cancer from your life spreading to theirs. | 让你人生的癌症 别扩散到他们的人生 |
[17:05] | Cancer of my life? | 我人生的癌症? |
[17:08] | I wouldn’t be begging her to meet me in this third world dump… | 要不是你和你的烂人生 我也不会 |
[17:11] | …if it weren’t for you and your life. | 求她来这落后的烂国家 |
[17:13] | There’s no way out of this for you. For any of us. | 你已经没有出路了 我们都是如此 |
[17:22] | For me, there is. | 对我而言有出路 |
[17:24] | For me, there is. | 我还有出路 |
[17:32] | – How much of it you spend? – A hundred thousand. Two. | -你花掉多少钱? -十到二十万 |
[17:37] | Of course, down here, be more like a million. | 当然了 在这里用起来像是一百万 |
[17:39] | Be Louis XIV for a sum like that. | 感觉就像路易14世 |
[17:42] | The sun King of Panama. | 巴拿马太阳王 |
[17:44] | You ain’t gonna be seeing much sun now. | 我看以后你要见到太阳 不太容易 |
[17:48] | I don’t know. | 我可不确定喔 |
[17:52] | You know, Bagwell, out of all the guys, all eight of them… | 你知道吗,包威? 在这八人之中 |
[17:57] | …you were the guy I was hoping would go down in a blaze of gunfire. | 我最希望和你 来场激烈的枪战 |
[18:01] | Why don’t you give me your best shot? Finish the job. | 不如拿出你的真本事 把我解决掉吧 |
[18:04] | Maybe I will. | 也许我会这么做 |
[18:09] | That siamese cat smile just makes me wanna open you up that much more. | 你那逞罗猫的贼笑 让我更想把你给轰掉 |
[18:14] | It’s Cheshire. Cheshire cat smile. | 笑脸猫 是笑脸猫的微笑 |
[18:21] | I’m free? | 我可以走了? |
[18:29] | Hey. | 等等 |
[18:31] | Hey, what the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[18:33] | Hey, wait, wait a minute. What about him? | 等等�K那他呢? |
[18:36] | He’s the one that did it. | 他才是凶手 |
[18:41] | What’s that mean? Buena suerte? What does that mean? | 什么意思? 你刚刚说什么? |
[18:46] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:57] | (雷罗卡达警局 往这边走吗?) | |
[19:00] | (对) | |
[19:02] | (你需要帮忙吗?) | |
[19:11] | Bellick. | 贝里克 |
[19:15] | Bellick! | 贝里克 |
[19:17] | Where is mi Maricruz? | 我的犸丽在哪里? |
[19:20] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[19:25] | 救我出去 | |
[19:29] | You wanna know where she is, find a way to get me out of this! | 想知道她在哪里 就想法子救我出去 |
[19:33] | Get me out of here! | 救我出去 |
[19:35] | Sucre, get me out of this! Get me out! | 苏克,救我出去 |
[19:51] | Maricruz. | 犸丽 |
[19:56] | Maricruz. | 犸丽�K |
[20:18] | (巴拿马市 米拉佛瑞斯码头) | |
[21:04] | Michael, that’s a beautiful boat. | 迈克,那艘船真美 |
[21:06] | Just promise you’ll change the name when you take it. | 答应我拿去之后把船名改了 |
[21:09] | I don’t think my mother would have approved of you. | 我想我母亲 不会喜欢你这个人 |
[21:12] | Consider it done. Come on. | 没问题,过来 |
[21:14] | – Uncuff me. – No, not yet. | -把手铐解开 -还不行 |
[21:16] | So is this the part where you go back on your word? | 现在你要反悔了吗? |
[21:19] | Hands up, hands up. | 手举起来�K |
[21:24] | No. | 不 |
[21:26] | As of now, they want you alive. | 现在他们要留你活口 |
[21:30] | Why? | 为什么? |
[21:33] | That’s a good question. | 好问题 |
[21:35] | Figure it out some day, on your own time. Where’s the money? | 你以后自己去想解答 钱在哪里? |
[21:38] | – Cut him loose. – No. | -放开他 -不行 |
[21:40] | Come on, Alex. You already got the boat. | 拜托,亚历 船已经是你的了 |
[21:42] | – Show a little good faith. – The money. | -对我有点信心 -钱 |
[21:45] | I want… | 我要�K |
[21:50] | – Yeah? – I’m here, Where are you? | -说 -我到了,你在哪? |
[21:52] | I’m inside the warehouse. | 仓库里面 |
[21:55] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[22:03] | Here we go. | 好戏上场 |
[22:06] | – Hello? – Hello. | -喂? -喂 |
[22:10] | – You speak English? – Yes, sir, can I help you? | -你会说英文吗? -会,我能效劳吗? |
[22:12] | – Yes, yes. Mira Flores docks. – Everything all right? | -是,在米拉佛瑞斯码头 -一切都还好吗? |
[22:15] | – Yes. There’s been a murder. – Are you in danger? | -这里发生谋杀案 -你有危险吗? |
[22:17] | A well-dressed Asian man has just been shot by two Americans. | 有两个美国人 射杀一名穿西装的亚洲男子 |
[22:20] | – We’ll send a car right away, – Come. Yes, come. | -我们立刻派车去 -好,快来 |
[22:26] | So you kill him and frame us. | 你要杀了他,栽赃给我们 |
[22:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[22:32] | So everyone will leave me alone. | 这样大家 就不会来找我麻烦 |
[22:37] | Because that’s all I want. That, and the money. | 因为我只想要这样 还有那笔钱 |
[22:41] | – It’s not gonna happen, Alex. Let him go. – Give me the money. | -不可能,亚历,放开他 -把钱给我 |
[22:45] | – Let him go. – Give me the money! | -放开他 -把钱给我 |
[23:03] | I am dumbfounded. | 真是不敢置信 |
[23:12] | Well, don’t be shy. They’re all yours. | 别客气,他们是你的了 |
[23:18] | You said you’d have them right where we wanted them. | 你说他们会在我要的地方 |
[23:21] | This isn’t right where we want them. | 这里不是我要的地方 |
[23:23] | Well, that’s your job now. | 那是你的工作了 |
[23:28] | This is as far as I go. | 我的职责结束了 |
[23:31] | Or is it something else? | 或是你另有目的? |
[23:34] | Another reason we’re all here? | 我们都聚在这里 有其他理由吗? |
[23:36] | Like that. | 例如这理由 |
[23:40] | – Like a double-cross. – Yeah, just like that. Say goodbye. | -例如黑吃黑 -正是如此,说再见吧 |
[23:45] | Great minds think alike, eh, Alex? | 英雄所见略同 可不是吗,亚历? |
[24:56] | Okay, come on, come on. | 快点�K |
[25:15] | Once seated, your four-piece will be mounted to the floor-mount. | 坐下后,四肢的手铐 会固定在车地板上 |
[25:18] | During transport, do not speak to either I, myself… | 移送过程中不得与我交谈 |
[25:20] | I know the drill. | 我懂规定 |
[25:25] | Get in. | 进去 |
[25:50] | – So, what have we got, 30 minutes? – Yeah, something like that. | -多久要到?30分钟内? -对,差不多 |
[25:54] | – Why didn’t you take the freeway? – Rush hour. | -你干嘛不走高速公路? -尖峰时段 |
[25:59] | – Oh, hell. – What? | -该死 -怎么了? |
[26:01] | – The engine light just came on. – It just got serviced at motor pool. | -引擎故障灯亮了 -调配场才刚检查过这台车 |
[26:05] | Yeah. We’ve gotta pull over just to make sure. | 对,但我们得停车确认一下 |
[26:24] | All right, I’ll check it out. | 我去检查 |
[26:34] | In the French Resistance, it was a high honor to face a Nazi firing squad. | 在法国反抗组织中 面对纳粹行刑队是种光荣 |
[26:37] | – Thought I told you to be quiet. – Meant you did your job. | -我不是叫你闭嘴吗? -代表你很厉害 |
[26:41] | The highest honor was to smile when they shot you. | 当他们射死你时 面带微笑更是荣誉 |
[26:47] | Took you long enough. | 你们早该来了 |
[27:01] | Lake Gatun. Eastern canal. | 从加通湖到东运河 |
[27:03] | Approaches to Cartegena. Twenty-seven-fifty. | (巴拿马运河,加通湖) |
[27:04] | 再到卡塔黑那,2750海里 | |
[27:06] | What’s that crossing take? | 航程要多久? |
[27:08] | Two days if you’re under full sail all the time. | 两天,如果帆一直全开的话 |
[27:11] | Good time of year to be down here. No storms. Nothing. | 你来的时机真好 没有暴风雨,天气晴朗 |
[27:14] | Had enough storms recently. | 最近我遇到的风暴够多了 |
[27:17] | – Enjoy it. It’s a beautiful crossing. – I plan to. | -好好享受,航程很美丽 -我正有这打算 |
[27:20] | This boat here. Who does it belong to? | 这艘船是谁的? |
[27:23] | Senor? | 先生? |
[27:25] | We got a call that this boat was used in some illegal trafficking. | 我们接到通报 这艘船从事非法毒品交易 |
[27:28] | It’s the wrong boat, pal. You can check it if you want to, but, hey… | 你找错船了 你可以去检查 |
[27:31] | – Hey, you can’t just go to… – Hey, this is Panama, friend. | -你们不能就这样�K -这里是巴拿马,朋友 |
[27:34] | Get acquainted with the law, huh? | 熟悉一下我们的法律好吗? |
[27:40] | – L… – Coca. | -我�K -可卡因 |
[27:43] | Yes, I definitely think you need to get acquainted with it. | 我真的认为你需要 好好熟悉一下我们的法律 |
[27:47] | Chico. | 过来 |
[27:51] | Well, I… | 我�K |
[28:02] | – You think they got him? – It’s a pretty singular boat. | -你认为他被逮捕了吗? -那艘船很显眼 |
[28:04] | That’s a lot of coke to be carrying around. If you were at the helm… | 带这么多可卡因很危险 如果是你在驾船�K |
[28:07] | I’d be doing some serious time. Ten years, minimum. | 我就会被重罚 最少十年跑不掉 |
[28:10] | Yeah, you would. We lost the boat. | 没错,我们失去船了 |
[28:13] | At least we got dead man’s money. | 至少还有死人的钱 |
[28:15] | It’s our ticket to the rest of our lives… | 这是通往我们余生的门票 |
[28:17] | …minus what I’m sending Westmoreland’s daughter. | 扣掉我要寄给 威莫兰女儿的钱 |
[28:20] | Hey. | 你好 |
[28:22] | – You showed up. – We had a deal. | -你来了 -我们说好的 |
[28:25] | – That’s my brother. – Hey. | -这是我哥哥 -你好 |
[28:27] | This way. | 在这里 |
[28:31] | So we get out of here and we never look back. | 我们离开这里,永不回头 |
[28:34] | We never look back. | 永不回头 |
[28:42] | I wanna thank you, Michael, for everything. | 迈克,这一切我要谢谢你 |
[28:46] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[28:50] | It’s the best I could do with the money you gave me. | 你给我的钱 我只能弄到这东西 |
[28:53] | That’ll work. | 这就可以了 |
[29:01] | – She’s very pretty. – She’ll get us where we need to go, right? | -她很漂亮 -能载我们到想去的地方吧? |
[29:05] | Not the boat, senor. | 我不是指船,先生 |
[29:31] | So I got your message. | 我收到你的留言了 |
[29:35] | Thank God I found you guys. | 感谢老天让我找到你们 |
[29:40] | Thank God is right. | 的确要感谢老天 |
[29:42] | Michael, Lincoln’s free. | 迈克,林克自由了 |
[29:45] | What? | 什么? |
[29:47] | It’s all over the news. Paul Kellerman came forward. | 新闻都在报导 保罗凯勒曼出面作证 |
[29:51] | And he had everything documented and he made a full confession. | 他交出所有证明文件 而且供出一切 |
[29:55] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你说真的? -对 |
[29:58] | – Everything? – Everything. All charges. | -一切? -一切,所有的罪名 |
[30:07] | What a… | 真是�K |
[30:11] | Man, what a… No more… | 天啊,真是�K 不用再�K |
[30:15] | It means you don’t have to run anymore. | 代表你不用再逃亡了 |
[30:21] | What about Michael? | 迈克呢? |
[30:23] | A friend of my father’s is getting into it… | 我父亲的朋友正在调查 |
[30:26] | …but he’s pretty confident that under the circumstances… | 但他有把握 依现在的情况来看 |
[30:29] | …nobody’s gonna pursue you on this. | 没有人会追究你的罪行 |
[30:37] | I need a drink. | 我得喝一杯 |
[30:40] | I’ll go see what I can find. | 我去看看有没有饮料 |
[31:00] | Here. | 来 |
[31:03] | Help me out of this. | 帮我解开 |
[31:11] | We did it, Linc. | 我们成功了,林克 |
[31:15] | – We did it. – Yeah. | -我们成功了 -对 |
[31:17] | No. | 不 |
[31:20] | You almost did it. | 你们差一点就成功了 |
[31:32] | You want the money? | 你要钱是吗? |
[31:36] | Take the money. Take it. | 把钱拿走,拿去 |
[31:39] | You think this is about the money? | 你以为我要的是钱? |
[31:44] | Pocket change? Like 5 million? | 五百万这种零用钱? |
[31:46] | Then what is it about? My brother’s been exonerated. | 不然你想怎样? 我哥已经被赦免无罪了 |
[31:49] | The president stepped down. We’re not a threat anymore. It’s over. | 总统已经下台 我们不再是威胁,一切都结束了 |
[31:53] | You may be done with us, but that doesn’t mean we’re done with you. | 你们也许和我们了结了 但我们还没结束呢 |
[31:57] | – The police are on their way. – This started with me. | -警察正在路上 -一切是我引起的 |
[32:01] | – Let my brother go. – Oh, that’s sweet, that’s sweet. | -放过我弟弟 -真是温馨�K |
[32:05] | You don’t hear that much anymore, that sort of fidelity in families. | 现代家人之间 已经很少有这种忠诚了 |
[32:09] | Two brothers who will go to the ends of the earth for each other. | 两兄弟肯为彼此付出一切 |
[32:14] | Too bad only one of you will survive. | 可惜只有一个人能活命 |
[32:16] | No! | 不 |
[32:29] | We gotta go. | 我们快离开 |
[33:48] | My men have orders to fire if you don’t come out the there with your hands first. | 如果你们不出来投降 我们就会开枪 |
[33:58] | Murder is not something that we take lightly here on Panamanian soil. | 巴拿马领土上发生谋杀案 我们是不会宽容以待的 |
[34:03] | So come on out of there and there will be no more deaths. | 出来就不会再出人命 |
[34:06] | Michael, I took a man’s life. | 迈克,我杀了人 |
[34:09] | Don’t think about that now. | 现在别去想这件事 |
[34:11] | You and I have got a date, remember? | 你和我还有约会,记得吗? |
[34:14] | Two limes and a couple of beers. Don’t forget that. | 两杯莱姆汁和啤酒,别忘了 |
[34:16] | This is your last warning. | 这是最后的警告 |
[34:19] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[34:23] | I took a man’s life. | 我杀死一个人 |
[34:26] | We’re gonna walk out of here together and we’ll tell them exactly what happened. | 我们一起走出去 告诉他们事发过程 |
[34:34] | No, look at me, look at me, look at me. | 看着我�K |
[34:37] | Now, we’re gonna tell them what happened. | 我们告诉他们事发经过 |
[34:39] | – Okay. – We’re gonna explain everything. | -好 -我们把一切解释清楚 |
[34:43] | And I’m gonna do whatever I can to help you. | 我会尽全力帮你 |
[34:46] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗? -好 |
[34:52] | Now, give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[34:55] | Here. | 拿去 |
[35:04] | You ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[35:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:15] | I love you too, sara. | 我也爱你,莎拉 |
[35:32] | – Okay. – You ready? | -好 -准备好了吗? |
[35:34] | – Yeah. – All right. | -好了 -好 |
[35:35] | – Yeah. – Come on. | -好 -走吧 |
[35:43] | Don’t move! | 不准动 |
[35:45] | I’ll shoot! | 我会开枪的 |
[35:47] | – Michael, what are you doing? – Nobody moves! Nobody! | -迈克,你在干嘛? -所有人不准动 |
[35:51] | – You sacrificed everything for me once. – No. | -你已经为我牺牲过一次 -不 |
[35:54] | – No! Don’t move! – No, I won’t let you do this. | -不,不准动 -不,我不能让你这么做 |
[35:58] | Michael. Michael! | 迈克�K |
[36:00] | Now it’s time to say thank you. It was me! It was me! | 我该报答你了 是我干的�K |
[36:04] | – I did it! – He’s done nothing wrong! | -是我杀的 -他没有做错事 |
[36:06] | – He’s innocent! – I did it! It was me. | -他是清白的 -是我,人是我杀的 |
[36:10] | – I did it! It was me. – He’s done nothing wrong. | -是我杀的 -他没有犯法 |
[36:12] | He hasn’t shot anybody, he hasn’t hurt anybody. Michael. | 他没有杀任何人 他没伤害任何人,迈克 |
[36:15] | Michael, tell them the truth! | 迈克,告诉他们真相 |
[36:17] | Michael! He’s done nothing wrong! | 迈克,他没有犯法 |
[36:45] | Hello? | 喂? |
[36:48] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[36:50] | Oh, getting impatient. Reminds me of when we were in college. | 这么着急啊 让我想起我们大学的时候 |
[36:56] | Did you buy the tickets yet? | 你买机票了吗? |
[36:58] | No, I’m still looking, | 没有,我还在找 |
[37:01] | Don’t. | 别买了 |
[37:03] | – What? – Forget about them. | -什么? -忘了这件事 |
[37:09] | Forget I ever existed. | 忘记我的存在 |
[37:35] | – Excuse me. You speak English? – Yes. Can I help you? | -不好意思,你会说英文吗? -会,有事吗? |
[37:38] | Yeah. I’m looking for a woman. Sara Tancredi. | 我要找一名女子 莎拉丹奎迪 |
[37:41] | She was brought in to give her statement, and then released. You just missed her. | 她被带回局里录口供 之后就被释放,她刚离开 |
[37:54] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[38:29] | Oh, God. | 太好了 |
[38:32] | I thought you’d never show up. | 我以为你不来了 |
[38:37] | Okay, when am I getting out of here? | 好,我何时能出狱? |
[38:41] | That’s the thing. There’s been a hiccup. | 我就是来说这件事 出了点小状况 |
[38:45] | A hiccup? | 小状况? |
[38:48] | Look, you guys got me. | 你们逮到我了 |
[38:49] | You got me fair and square in Mexico, all right? | 你们在墨西哥逮到我 算你们厉害,好吗? |
[38:52] | I did what you wanted me to do. Now, it’s time to cut me loose like we agreed. | 你们的话我都照做了 你们该依照条件放了我 |
[38:56] | Getting caught wasn’t part of the agreement. | 被逮到不在条件范围内 |
[38:58] | I got caught running your setup. | 我帮你们设下陷阱时被逮到 |
[39:01] | Being your bait. | 我是你们的诱饵 |
[39:03] | Now, I got you scofield down here. I got you what you wanted. | 我把斯科菲尔德引来 成功达到你们的目的 |
[39:08] | You got caught, Bagwell. | 你被逮到了,包威 |
[39:12] | Wait. Where you going?! | 等等,你要去哪里? |
[39:14] | Where you going? | 你要去哪? |
[39:16] | I got you what you wanted! I got them boys down here! | 我帮你们完成目标 我把他们引来 |
[39:21] | I did what you told me to do! | 你们的话我都照做了 |
[39:24] | Do you hear me? I did what you told me to do! | 你有听到吗? 你们的话我都照做了 |
[39:28] | I did what you told me! | 我照你们的话做了 |
[40:41] | This is as far as we go. | 我们只能带到这里 |
[41:00] | (索拿监狱) | |
[41:04] | (纽约州,长岛 巴索岛研究机构) | |
[41:08] | General. | 将军 |
[41:13] | I trust this is a safe place to speak. | 这里谈话应该安全吧? |
[41:16] | It’s scofield. | 有斯科菲尔德的消息 |
[41:18] | They got him. | 他被逮捕了 |
[41:28] | (注意,非请勿入) | |
[41:59] | Scofield back in the pen. | 斯科菲尔德又回到监狱里 |
[42:01] | Gotta be honest, I didn’t think we’d see it happen. | 老实说 我没想到真的会成功 |
[42:07] | You know he’s gonna break out. | 你很清楚他一定会越狱 |
[42:09] | It’s in his blood. | 这是他的天性 |
[42:12] | That’s exactly what we want him to do. | 这正是我们关他的目的 |