时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | No one’s ever broken out of this place before, | 之前从未有人从这越过狱 |
[00:12] | let alone with a week to plan, so you tell these people | 更别说只有一周时间来策划 |
[00:16] | I’m gonna break this guy out of here | 你去告诉那帮人 我会尽力助他越狱 |
[00:17] | or I’m going to die trying. | 甚至不惜付出生命的代价 |
[00:19] | You’re going to stay on as my ears. | 我需要你留下做我耳目 |
[00:22] | You’ll report back to me everything you hear | 向我汇报所有你听说的消息 |
[00:24] | when I’m not around. | 当我不在场的时候 |
[00:27] | I know you’ve got a brother helping on the outside, | 我知道你有个哥哥在外面接应你 |
[00:29] | I know he ran into my girlfriend, | 他跑去找了我女友 |
[00:30] | and I know he took a book from her that belongs to me. | 还知道他从她那儿抢走了我的书 |
[00:32] | This is what they took from me. | 他们抢走了的我的宝贝 |
[00:34] | So let’s be clear, | 所以说白了 |
[00:36] | this is what matters to me. | 这才是我关心的事情 |
[00:38] | Not you. | 而不是你 |
[00:40] | And not your book. | 更不是你的书 |
[00:43] | How’s LJ? How’s Sara? | LJ怎样? 莎拉怎样? |
[00:46] | They told me they’re fine. | 他们说都很好 |
[00:47] | What are you not telling me? | 你还有什么瞒着我? |
[00:52] | You’re not the only one affected | 并非只有你一个牵涉其中 |
[00:53] | They killed Sara and put her head in a box | 他们杀了莎拉头割下弃在盒中 |
[00:55] | And they got my son | 他们还抓走了我的儿子 |
[01:00] | you are running out of the time | 你没有时间了 |
[02:11] | what’s that? | 什么东西 |
[02:15] | A rat. | 一只老鼠 |
[03:19] | J.P. Getty had a formula for success. | J.P盖迪(美首位亿万富翁)有一个成功的口诀 |
[03:23] | “Rise early, work hard, | 早早起身 好好工作 |
[03:28] | strike oil.” | 钱包鼓鼓 |
[03:29] | Just trying to get a drink of water, Alex. | 阿历克斯我只是来喝杯水 |
[03:33] | As a devoted student of your work and skills, | 作为你精湛技艺的虔诚的崇拜者 |
[03:37] | I-I really look forward | 我真的非常期待 |
[03:39] | to progress on your plan, Michael. | 和你一起共同实施计划 迈克 |
[03:40] | I’m looking forward to you getting off my back. | 我期待你能别老缠着我 |
[03:53] | Buenos, welcome to Sona. | 臭小子 欢迎你来索纳监狱 |
[03:56] | Is that your wallet? | 那是你的皮夹子吗? |
[04:00] | Dame tu billetera. | 该死的皮夹子 |
[04:02] | No hablo Espal, uh? | 抱歉 我不懂西班牙语 |
[04:07] | You know what I said. | 你明白我说的意思 |
[04:09] | No. | 不明白 |
[04:13] | That’s the wrong answer. | 你不该这么回答的 |
[04:23] | I am so ready to get out of here anytime you are. | 只要你搞定了 我随时可以跟你出去 |
[04:32] | Scofield,visita. | 斯科菲尔德有访客 |
[04:35] | scofield, you have a visitor. | 斯科菲尔德有访客 |
[04:42] | You look like you had a long night. | 长夜漫漫啊 |
[04:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:45] | I spent most of it feeding chocolate to a rat. | 我花了很久喂老鼠吃巧克力 |
[04:48] | I don’t have a whole lot to work with these days. | 这几天都没有整块时间可以开工的 |
[04:52] | She’s got the book, man, the bird guide. | 她拿走了那本书 鸟类导读 |
[04:55] | She worked it out. | 她发现了 |
[04:57] | So we have no leverage. | 那我们手上没有筹码了 |
[04:58] | -No. -Tell me | -没了 -告诉我 |
[04:59] | When you were handing over the book, | 当你递上那本书的时候 |
[05:02] | did you ask for a recent photo of LJ and Sara? | 你有没有要LJ和莎拉的最新照片 |
[05:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:06] | And where is it? | 那照片呢? |
[05:08] | She showed me the pictures, but she wouldn’t let me keep them. | 她给我看了照片 但是不肯给我 |
[05:10] | Man, I’m not in a position to bargain with these people. | 老弟 我可没有资格和他们谈条件 |
[05:12] | I mean, they’re pissed. | 我是说他们已经被激怒了 |
[05:14] | You break out tomorrow. | 明天就得越狱出来 |
[05:15] | Let’s just focus on that. | 让我们只关注越狱一事吧 |
[05:16] | Let’s keep on track. | 回到正题上来 |
[05:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:23] | While I’m working from the inside, | 当我在狱内开工的时候 |
[05:24] | I need you to take care of what happens | 我需要你去准备下 |
[05:25] | once we’re outside. | 逃出来后的事宜 |
[05:26] | We’re going to need a getaway vehicle, | 需要辆车逃之夭夭 |
[05:28] | something inconspicuous. | 不惹眼的那种 |
[05:30] | Whatever you find, it has to be parked | 不管你找到什么车 明天下午3点 |
[05:31] | a half mile from here by 3:00 p.m. tomorrow. | 必须停在离这半英里的地方 |
[05:33] | You mean a.m. | 你是说凌晨3点? |
[05:33] | No, I mean p.m. | 不 确实是下午 |
[05:37] | We don’t have a choice, Linc. | 林肯 我们没得选 |
[05:39] | I ran some tests last night. | 昨晚上我做了些测试 |
[05:41] | Military jeeps patrol the perimeter at night. | 军方吉普车夜晚在周边巡逻 |
[05:43] | There’s no way of telling where they’re going to be in the dark. | 晚上根本无法分辨他们在什么方位 |
[05:46] | They were out there all night. | 整晚上他们都在外面巡逻 |
[05:48] | We need the dark, we can’t just Just | 我们需要夜幕遮掩 不能就 |
[05:51] | Please. | 拜托别争了 |
[05:54] | Because we’re doing this tomorrow. | 因为明天就要动手了 |
[05:56] | In the middle of the day. | 中午时分行动 |
[06:22] | Who’re you looking at? | 你看谁呢? |
[06:24] | That guy. | 那家伙 |
[06:29] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[07:10] | McGrady, my friend, I’m going to need a watch. | 小麦迪朋友 我需要块手表 |
[07:13] | Maybe two. | 或许要2块 |
[07:14] | I’m not even going to ask why. | 我不会问其中原因了 |
[07:17] | I’m also going to need some binoculars. | 我还需要些双筒望远镜 |
[07:22] | Old Guillermo has a pair. | 老威廉倒是有个 |
[07:24] | There’s no way he’ll sell them to you, man. | 他根本不可能卖给你 |
[07:26] | But they shouldn’t be hard to get. | 但是望远镜也不算难搞定 |
[07:27] | Where can I find this guy? | 我上哪里能找到他? |
[07:51] | We leave tomorrow. | 我们明天行动 |
[07:58] | This | 这个 |
[08:04] | This is how we’re getting out of Sona. | 这是我们逃离索纳监狱的方案 |
[08:06] | Getting out of the cell block | 逃出监狱隔栏 |
[08:08] | shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该不是什么问题 |
[08:09] | The grate and bars are weak, | 围壁栅栏很容易突破 |
[08:11] | but we’re going to need some kind of rope, | 但是我们需要些绳索 |
[08:12] | some kind of ladder, to let us down on the other side. | 还有梯子 这样可以从另外边下去 |
[08:15] | That’s why I figured out the safest | 那就是我标出最安全的线路 |
[08:16] | line from here to the hole in the fence. | 从这里到栅栏的那个洞的原因 |
[08:18] | We do it in the day, | 我们白天动手 |
[08:19] | we’ll only be visible to the two guard towers. | 只有塔楼上的2个警卫能看到我们 |
[08:22] | The perimeter guards are less predictable, | 周边警卫的情况很难说 |
[08:24] | but they’re only on at night. | 但是他们只有在晚上才出没 |
[08:26] | Scurrying across the field in the middle of the day? | 大白天的穿越监狱逃跑? |
[08:28] | It’s the only way to avoid the jeep patrol. | 这是唯一避开巡逻吉普车的方法 |
[08:30] | Now, in the yard tomorrow, there’s a soccer game at 2:00. | 明天下午2点 监狱大院里会有场球赛 |
[08:33] | That should prove some distraction inside. | 应该会吸引狱内很多注意力 |
[08:35] | And yesterday when we were digging, | 昨天我们在挖洞的时候 |
[08:37] | I saw the glare from the sun hit this guy | 我看到太阳光照射到这个家伙 |
[08:39] | in the late afternoon. | 在晌午时分 |
[08:41] | Looked like he turned away, | 看上去他就会转身 |
[08:42] | like maybe his vision was blocked. | 好似视线受阻似的 |
[08:44] | It’s not much of a break. | 这样还不足以越狱 |
[08:45] | No, but it is | 不 但这是唯一的方法 |
[08:47] | one way to do what we need to do. | 我们必须这么去做 |
[08:49] | As far as thisther guard, | 还有个警卫 |
[08:51] | his weakness has yet to be termined. | 必须找出他的弱点 |
[08:57] | If we’re going to get around these guys, | 如果我们要和这帮警卫周旋 |
[09:00] | we’ve got to get to know them. | 就必须得了解他们 |
[09:04] | It’s not going to be easy. | 这可没这么简单 |
[09:06] | There’s only one real road that goes to the prison. | 只有一条正真意义上的路通往监狱 |
[09:08] | We don’t want a real road that’s not an option. | 我们不走大路 不用考虑了 |
[09:17] | What? | 怎么了? |
[09:18] | Your brother’s cutting it close. | 留给你兄弟的时间所剩无几 |
[09:21] | You said a week. | 你说一周的 |
[09:21] | Tomorrow’s Wednesday, you didn’t leave much room for error. | 明天就周三了 可没空闲犯错了 |
[09:23] | There’s not going to be an”error.” | 根本不会犯什么错 |
[09:25] | Listen, I’ve got a lot of stuff to do and I just | 听着 我有一堆事要处理 还要 |
[09:27] | Which is why I won’t waste your time. | 那就是为何我不会浪费你的时间 |
[09:29] | When Whistler’s free, I need to get to him | 当惠斯勒出来后 我需要 |
[09:30] | as soon as possible. | 立刻见到他 |
[09:31] | I’m still trying to work out what’s going | 我还在为他们逃出栅栏后 |
[09:33] | to happen once they get past the fence. | 可能发生的事情忙活着 |
[09:35] | Once I know all the details, I’ll let you | 一旦我知道所有细节 我会让你 |
[09:37] | Lincoln, calm down. | 林肯 冷静 |
[09:38] | It sounds to me like you | 你让我觉得 |
[09:39] | and your brother are in over your heads. | 你们两兄弟似乎有点焦头烂额 |
[09:42] | There’s a bad joke about Sara somewhere in there. | 莎拉的事 很抱歉 |
[09:45] | Listen | 听着 |
[09:48] | I’ll let you know all the details | 我会把详情都告诉你的 |
[09:49] | once I know them, and then I’ll call you. | 我一知道就会打电话给你 |
[09:52] | I want this to work out just as badly as you do. | 我和你们一样 希望这事能解决 |
[09:55] | MoreI’m sure. | 你比我们还急 我知道 |
[09:58] | LJ? | LJ 呢? |
[09:59] | LJ’s fine. You have 34 hours. | LJ 很好 你还有34个小时 |
[10:03] | What did she say? | 她说什么了? |
[10:06] | Nothing we don’t already know. | 都是些废话 |
[10:07] | Let’s get out of here; we got a lot of stuff to do. | 走吧 有好多事要做呢 |
[10:19] | Seir Rivera? | 瑞弗拉先生么? |
[10:22] | Who? | 谁? |
[10:23] | You’re Jorge Rivera, right? | 你是约格・瑞弗拉对吗? |
[10:26] | Gravedigger at Sona? | 索纳监狱的挖墓人? |
[10:29] | so? | 什么事? |
[10:30] | Would you like a ride? | 要搭便车吗? |
[10:33] | No no, someone’s coming to get me in a little bit. | 不 不 有人马上来接我 |
[10:39] | I had an arrangement with your predecessor. | 我和你前任有个计划 |
[10:43] | I need you to get this inside the prison. | 我想让你把这个带进监狱 |
[10:48] | I don’t go inside the prison. | 我不进监狱的 |
[10:50] | Neither did he. | 他也进不去 |
[10:52] | How about this? | 那这样吧? |
[10:53] | You find a way to get this delivery | 你想办法把这个 |
[10:55] | inside the prison | 送进监狱 |
[10:55] | just this one time. | 只要一次就好 |
[10:57] | Why would I? | 干吗要这么做? |
[10:59] | Becuase I would give you | 因为我会给你 |
[11:00] | five thousand dollars. | 5000美金 |
[11:06] | Five thousand dollars? | 5000美金? |
[11:08] | For just one time? | 就一次? |
[11:09] | Couldn’t you do that? | 难道你不想干? |
[11:12] | I think you could do it. | 我想你能办到的 |
[11:14] | In this? | 这样行吗? |
[11:17] | You’re crazy | 你疯了 |
[11:18] | Only you can do it. | 只有你可以做到 |
[11:46] | I wouldn’t let ’em see you do that. | 我不会让他们知道的 |
[11:50] | Who? | 谁? |
[11:50] | Anyone. It’s a drinking fountain. | 任何人 这是用来喝的 |
[11:52] | They put their lips right on there. | 他们直接用嘴喝的 |
[11:54] | You’d think it spits straight Jack Daniels. | 你会感觉就像美酒那样 |
[11:57] | You understand what happened, don’t you? | 知道怎么回事吗? |
[11:59] | You’re a what’s-it-called? a pariah. | 你就是 这里所谓的 贱民 |
[12:03] | I made the same mistake when I walked in here | 我当初来时也犯了同样的错误 |
[12:04] | tried to hang on to my wallet. | 想要保住我的钱包 |
[12:06] | Next thing I knew, I spent the next two days kneecap deep | 接下来那两天 我可够惨的 |
[12:08] | in human feces. | 众目睽睽之下下跪 |
[12:11] | In Sona, it’s every man for himself. | 在索纳 人人为己 |
[12:12] | Here, cheese. | 来吧 蛋糕 |
[12:15] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[12:17] | Yeah, you will be. | 会饿的 |
[12:20] | I saw the other Americans. | 我看到了别的美国人 |
[12:22] | So none of you have called the embassy, huh? | 你们没人打过电话给大使馆 是吧? |
[12:24] | Us gringos ain’t all butt buddies. | 我们这些外国佬并不都是蠢蛋 |
[12:26] | You want it? Cause I’ll keep it. | 要么? 不拿我就自己留着了 |
[12:47] | Let’s get this done. | 尽快搞定吧 |
[12:48] | We’re gonna have to watch both guards simultaneously. | 我们得同时盯着两个守卫 |
[12:52] | Your cell should provide | 你的房间得腾出来 |
[12:53] | a good view of the guard I saw yesterday. | 昨天我找到了个不错的角度 |
[12:55] | Keep track of everything he does and when he does it. | 盯着他做的每件事 并且记下时间 |
[12:57] | Look for that glare, see if it shows up again. | 盯着他的眼睛 看他是否再次往那看 |
[13:00] | What will you be doing? | 那你做什么? |
[13:02] | Watching the other tower from here. | 观察另一个监视塔 |
[13:04] | While our back’s turned, we’re gonna need a lookout. | 当我们做事时 得有个人放哨 |
[13:06] | Well, find Mahone. | 好吧 找马宏 |
[13:10] | I thought we were stringing him along? | 我们不是在耍他么? |
[13:11] | Looks like we’re out of string. | 让他觉得这是真的 |
[13:20] | Teodoro. | 蒂博格 |
[13:22] | Si, patron? | 老大 |
[13:22] | What they say about all work and no play, huh? | 光干活 没好处 他们有话说么? |
[13:25] | Boy need his rest. | 要放松下 |
[13:26] | Your clientele keeps a tight schedule. | 你的手下日程安排得很紧 |
[13:29] | Got to make sure I see to their needs. | 我去看看他们有什么需要的 |
[13:35] | I gave you a more important task. | 我给过你更重要的任务的 |
[13:38] | But I haven’t heard a thing. | 我没听到有什么重要事 |
[13:40] | then listen harder. | 那就多加留意点 |
[13:45] | Mi amor. | 我的宝贝 |
[13:46] | Ah, mi vida. | 亲爱的 |
[13:58] | Into my office. | 去我办公室 |
[14:01] | Sit down, watch the game. | 坐下来 看看比赛 |
[14:12] | Excuse me. | 打搅 挪一下 |
[14:21] | Anything yet? | 情况如何? |
[14:24] | Nope, not yet. | 还没情况 |
[14:28] | So what’s your story, man? | 你做什么的? |
[14:31] | I mean, the next chapter, | 我是说 接下来 |
[14:32] | when we get out of here. | 出去后 |
[14:36] | Suppose you were married to the job, | 设想你是个工作狂 |
[14:39] | drank too much, rabid insomniac, typical lawman. | 酗酒 狂躁的失眠者 或是执法人员 |
[14:43] | Yeah, just like you reek of live bait, | 是啊 就像你那样惹的满身臭气 |
[14:46] | have a girl in every port, | 处处留情 |
[14:48] | tell fish stories | 讲讲捕鱼的故事 |
[14:49] | or so I’ve heard. | 或者是我听到的那些 |
[14:53] | Prior to this experience, | 在此之前 |
[14:54] | I had the utmost respect for the law. | 我可是非常尊重法律的 |
[14:58] | This guy hasn’t so much has scratched his jock in an hour. | 这家伙都一个小时没停过了 |
[15:02] | It’s not gonna be easy to get around that guy. | 要接近他可不容易啊 |
[15:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:23] | We might just have a break. | 我们休息下吧 |
[15:27] | I’m gonna go check on Scofield. | 我去看下斯科菲尔德 |
[16:19] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:21] | Did you see the glare? | 看到了吗? |
[16:22] | 13 he turned to his right | 大约3点13分时 他转向右边 |
[16:24] | and ignored everything to the west for six minutes, | 有6分钟时间没注意到西面 |
[16:27] | as far as I could tell. | 目前就知道这些 |
[16:31] | This guy thinks he’s auditioning for Buckingham Palace. | 这家伙以为一切尽在掌握 |
[16:34] | He’s also a sports fan. | 他还是个体育迷 |
[16:36] | He’s got a TV. | 他有台电视 |
[16:38] | Twice in the last four hours the signal went fuzzy. | 过去四小时有两次信号不好 |
[16:41] | He had to turn to adjust the antennae. | 然后他就得调整天线 |
[16:44] | That’s nothing we can count on. | 我们可不能指望这啊 |
[16:46] | True. | 是的 |
[16:47] | But there is a device we can build | 但我们可以造个设备 |
[16:49] | out of some pretty common materials. | 就用那些普通材料 |
[16:51] | It’s almost like a radio, except it | 和收音机一样 只不过 |
[16:54] | transmits signals. | 能发送信号 |
[17:19] | Pardon me. | 不好意思 |
[17:20] | You’re the new guy. | 你新来的 |
[17:22] | Yeah. And who are you? | 是啊 你是谁? |
[17:23] | Not the new guy. | 不是新来的 |
[17:25] | So what’s your deal? | 你要干吗? |
[17:26] | Public intoxication, tourist in trouble what is it? | 到处逛逛 找找麻烦 怎么着? |
[17:28] | I don’t like people asking too many questions. | 我不喜欢问太多问题的人 |
[17:30] | when I’ve done nothing wrong. | 我又没做错什么 |
[17:31] | Oh, you’re an innocent man. | 那你是无辜的了 |
[17:33] | As a matter of fact, yes. | 事实上 是的 |
[17:35] | Is this your first time in prison? | 这是你第一次入狱吧? |
[17:36] | -Uh-huh. Why? -Because it’s obvious | -是啊 怎么了? -因为很明显 |
[17:38] | Rule No.1 | 规矩一 |
[17:39] | you mind your own business. | 你管好你自己的事 |
[17:41] | You know, you might want to do the same. | 你知道 换是你 你也会这样的 |
[17:43] | You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 你很清楚我在说什么 |
[17:45] | You got me? | 明白没? |
[17:48] | Yeah. | 是 |
[17:49] | Yeah. | 是 |
[17:50] | I got you. | 我明白 |
[17:50] | Go take a walk. | 去走走 |
[18:06] | When’d you meet your boyfriend, Whistler? | 你什么时候认识你男友惠斯勒的? |
[18:10] | My last year of school. | 在学校的最后一学期 |
[18:12] | I worked in this place in San Isabel. | 我在桑伊萨贝尔那里工作 |
[18:15] | He used to come around | 他经常一个人过来 |
[18:16] | by himself and sit down in a bar. | 在吧台边坐下 |
[18:19] | Hitting on the waitress. That’s romantic. | 偶遇女服务员 很浪漫 |
[18:21] | He is | 他很浪漫 |
[18:22] | Every time he goes away, | 每次他出去 |
[18:24] | he brings me back a present | 都给我带礼物回来 |
[18:26] | like this | 这个就是 |
[18:28] | Those are from Sedona. | 这是从瑟多纳带回来的 |
[18:30] | His mother lives there in a retirement home. | 他妈退休了住在那里 |
[18:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[18:36] | Out of the car, Juan Bobo | 从车里出来 |
[18:38] | This is a private road. | 这是私人道路 |
[18:39] | -I can explain. -Callete | -我可以解释 -闭嘴 |
[18:41] | What’d we do? | 要干吗? |
[18:42] | Shut your uth, American. | 闭嘴 美国佬 |
[18:43] | u?paso | 发生什么了 |
[18:44] | This is state property No vehicles allowed | 这是国家所有 车子不得通行 |
[18:46] | All roads within two miles of Sona are closed. | 索纳监狱周边两英里的路都封锁了 |
[18:49] | We, we didn’t see any signs. | 我们没有看到任何指示牌 |
[18:50] | Where were you going? | 你们要去哪? |
[18:51] | San Isabel. | 桑伊萨贝尔 |
[18:53] | -San Isabel? -Yeah. | -桑伊萨贝尔? -是的 |
[18:54] | This your car? | 这是你的车吗? |
[18:55] | It’s my car. | 是我的 |
[18:57] | The papers in the glove box. | 文件在工具箱里 |
[19:03] | This is why my friends don’t visit Panama. | 所以我朋友不愿意来巴拿马 |
[19:05] | You cops bother everyone. | 你们警察到处惹事 |
[19:11] | This road is not for tourists. | 这条路不对游客开放 |
[19:15] | If I ever catch you out here again, | 别让我再在这里看到你 |
[19:17] | I’ll remeber you. | 我记住你了 |
[19:18] | It ain’t gonna happen again. | 不会再看到我了 |
[19:20] | Okay, go on. | 好吧 快走 |
[19:21] | Anda. | 走吧 |
[19:25] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[19:26] | Yeah. This is not gonna work. | 没事 这办法行不通 |
[19:28] | -Where’s the coast from here? -I don’t know, maybe three miles. | -海滩离这里多远? -我不知道 大概三英里吧 |
[19:31] | All right, time for plan B. Come on. | 好吧 实行B计划 走吧 |
[19:39] | Found some more of these. | 再多找点过来 |
[19:39] | We can make rope out of this hammock. | 我们可以用吊床来做绳子 |
[19:47] | Come on. You don’t want to go in there. | 走吧 你不是想要去那里吧 |
[19:50] | If you want to get out of this place I do. | 如果你要出去的话 我就得这么做 |
[19:53] | Stay here. | 待着别动 |
[20:05] | he Hey Hey Hey Hey | 喂 喂 喂 |
[20:07] | Move it | 快走 |
[20:09] | Come on | 快点 |
[20:14] | What is it, chained down? | 这个是什么 连锁反应? |
[20:16] | It’s hanging by a thread. | 真是千钧一发啊 |
[20:18] | It’ll have to wait. | 得等等了 |
[20:19] | It’s 4:30. | 已经4:30了 |
[20:21] | -We’ve got less than 24 hours. -We’ll make it. | -只剩下24小时不到了 -我们能搞定 |
[20:23] | -Tell me why.-What? | -告诉我为什么? -什么? |
[20:24] | What’s so urgent we can’t get | 什么事情这么紧急 |
[20:25] | you out of here the day after tomorrow? | 我非得在后天之前把你弄出去? |
[20:26] | I don’t know. I don’t have all the answers. | 我不知道 我什么都不知道 |
[20:30] | You don’t me, I don’t know you, | 你不了解我 我也不了解你 |
[20:32] | but it’s your job to get me out of here. | 但是把我弄出去是你的任务 |
[20:37] | We’ll come back later. | 晚点再过来吧 |
[20:45] | I’ll take this as well. | 我要个这个 |
[20:46] | Down here for the summer? Yep. | -过来避暑的? -是的 |
[20:47] | That’s what I thought, back in 1985. | 我也是这么认为 回溯到1985年 |
[20:50] | Two wives, 20 years later. | 我有两个妻子 20年过去了 |
[20:52] | Want everything in here? | 还有其他需要吗? |
[20:54] | Yeah, thanks. | 没了 谢谢 |
[20:55] | International waters far out? | 公海有多远? |
[20:57] | That’s 12 nautical miles. | 12海里 |
[20:59] | 12 nautical miles, huh? | 12海里 对吗? |
[21:01] | Is that gonna do it here? | 就要这些了? |
[21:02] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[21:04] | $99.25. | 99.25美元 |
[21:06] | Here. | 给你 |
[21:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:12] | What did you get? | 你拿的是什么? |
[21:12] | Supplies. Can you pop the trunk, please? | 供给装备 你能帮我打开后车盖吗? |
[21:14] | Who am I gonna tell, honestly? | 说实话我还能告诉谁? |
[21:16] | You could be a Russian spy for all I know. | 你可能是个俄罗斯间谍 |
[21:21] | Live out of this thing? | 把这些丢了吧? |
[21:22] | I have to be | 我得做好准备 |
[21:22] | prepared in case of an emergency. | 以防不测 |
[21:24] | Well, we got an emergency. | 好吧 我们有件紧急的事 |
[21:28] | I’m not going anywhere | 除非你告诉我要去哪 |
[21:29] | until you tell me where we’re going. | 不然我哪也不去 |
[21:31] | Solana Beach. Why? | -索拉纳海滩 -去那干吗? |
[21:39] | They killed Sara. | 他们杀了莎拉 |
[21:40] | I’m trying to make damn sure they don’t kill my son. | 我得确保他们没杀我儿子 |
[21:43] | You don’t think for a second | 如果你不考虑一下 |
[21:44] | your boy’s not on that list, stay here. | 你男朋友还在监狱的话 就待在这里吧 |
[21:46] | I couldn’t care less. | 我太在乎他了 |
[22:13] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[22:15] | It’s Augusto. | 是奥古斯特 |
[22:18] | He won’t | 他不会 |
[22:18] | pay the payment for you anymore. | 再给你钱了 |
[22:23] | I went to him for payment like every Monday, and | 我每周一照例问他要钱 但是 |
[22:28] | he said it’s not his responsibility | 他说这不是他的职责 |
[22:30] | and that I should ask you. | 我得问你要 |
[22:31] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[22:34] | You tell Augusto | 你告诉奥古斯特 |
[22:36] | I don’t pay for sex. | 我不为性爱买单 |
[22:38] | I know, I did. | 我知道 我这么说了 |
[22:41] | But what I do? | 但是 我能做什么? |
[22:43] | I don’t see anyone else | 我找不到其他人了 |
[22:45] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[22:46] | Well, neither do I. | 我也是 |
[23:17] | You in charge of the food now? | 你是负责食物的? |
[23:19] | No boss. I’m the new gravedigger. | 不 长官 我是新来的挖墓人 |
[23:22] | You need to sign in | 你上车前 |
[23:23] | before you get on the truck. | 要先登记 |
[23:24] | I was just about to. | 我正准备去 |
[23:27] | Have you read the rulebook? | 你读过规章手册了吗? |
[23:28] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[23:31] | Read it again. | 再好好读读 |
[23:43] | On the other side, when we get out of here, | 换句话说 我们出去之后 |
[23:46] | what’s gonna happen? | 会发生什么? |
[23:48] | We’re gonna meet someone from this company | 我们得会一会组织的人 |
[23:49] | Apparently. | 当然 |
[23:52] | And then they’re gonna kill me. | 他们会杀了我 |
[23:54] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[23:55] | If they wanted to kill you, | 如果他们要杀你的话 |
[23:56] | you’d already be dead. | 你早就死了 |
[23:58] | I don’t see why they keep me alive. | 我不知道他们干吗让我活着 |
[24:00] | It’s like you said you’ve got something they want. | 就像你说的 你有他们要的东西 |
[24:04] | Once I give it to them, I’ll be no use to them. | 我告诉他们的话 我就没利用价值了 |
[24:06] | Right? | 对吗? |
[24:07] | I don’t have all the answers. | 我什么都不知道 |
[24:09] | All I know is it’s my job to get you out of here. | 我只知道我要把你弄出去 |
[24:14] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:34] | It’s twofer Tuesday, my one-time special just for you. | 这是周三的两剂毒品 我特意给你留的 |
[24:37] | But there’s a price. | 但是不能白给你 |
[24:39] | Lechero’s getting pret sensitive about the cash flow. | 勒齐对流动资金很敏感 |
[24:41] | Well, I’m a little short right now. | 我现在手头紧 |
[24:44] | No worries, Alex. | 别担心 阿历克斯 |
[24:45] | I am not gonna leave you hanging, all right? | 我不会让你为难的 好吗? |
[24:48] | We can just start you a tab. | 我们可以给你赊账 |
[25:22] | Think he saw us? | 他看到我们了吗? |
[25:24] | Guess we’ll find out. | 猜猜我们能找到什么 |
[26:31] | My third year in school, | 我大三的时候 |
[26:33] | we studied electrical engineering with a focus on EMPs. | 我学的是电力工程EMP专业 |
[26:36] | That’s electromagnetic pulses. | EMP就是电磁脉冲的意思 |
[26:39] | If you hook up a pow source to a transmitter, | 如果你把能量源放到发射器上 |
[26:41] | it generates a pulse. | 就能发射电磁脉冲 |
[26:43] | That pulse crashes anything electronic. | 脉冲会干扰所有的电子设备 |
[26:45] | What’s that, like an intro | 那是什么 就像简介 |
[26:47] | an intro into anti-terrorist tactics? | 反恐战略的简介? |
[26:49] | Basically. These days, | 差不多吧 这些天 |
[26:51] | they have to teach students how to defend | 他们教学生 |
[26:53] | their structures. | 如何保护他们的结构 |
[26:54] | Fortunately for us, that guard tower is | 幸运的是 那个监视塔 |
[26:57] | It was engineered a long time ago. | 已经造好很久了 |
[26:59] | I’m guessing you always won the elementary science fair. | 我猜你是基础科学的常胜将军 |
[27:05] | Plug this in. | 把这个插上去 |
[27:28] | Did it crash the telly? | 电视信号受干扰了吗? |
[27:31] | We’re too far away. | 我们隔得太远了 |
[27:34] | But it is doing exactly what we need it to. | 但是起作用了 正如我们需要的那样 |
[27:42] | Okay. | 没事 |
[27:56] | Get out Why? | -快出来 -为什么? |
[27:58] | They’re coming in. | 他们冲进来了 |
[28:02] | Ahora mismo. | 马上离开这 |
[28:04] | Stay here. Do not let them see her. | 呆在这 别让人发现她 |
[28:07] | Do not | 千万别被发现 |
[28:40] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[28:42] | We received no word of this | 我们没有收到通知啊 |
[28:45] | A rifle scope waseen from the tower. | 塔楼上发现了狙击枪瞄准镜 |
[28:47] | Capitan Hurtado saw it with his own eyes. | 胡塔多队长亲眼所见的 |
[28:49] | That’s impossible. | 根本不可能 |
[28:51] | There is a gun in your prison, | 狱中有把枪 |
[28:53] | and it was pointing at one of my men. | 而且瞄准着我的人 |
[28:56] | We are going to find it. | 我们会找出来的 |
[29:18] | This looks good. | 这看上去很不错 |
[29:19] | For what? | 怎么说? |
[29:20] | Have a seat. | 坐下 |
[29:22] | What am I supposed | 我在这边应该 |
[29:22] | to doing here? | 干些什么呢? |
[29:23] | Look like you’re having fun. | 表现的你很享受就行 |
[29:32] | When was the last time you saw your son? | 你最后一次见到你儿子是什么时候? |
[29:38] | You know, Lincoln, | 林肯 你该知道的 |
[29:38] | I don’t automatically trust people either, | 我不会轻信别人 |
[29:40] | but at least I can tell when they have good intentions. | 但至少我能分辨他们是否出于善意 |
[29:43] | Good for you. | 能这样不错 |
[29:47] | You know, I’m not gonna try to prove myself anymore. | 我不会再来证明自己的立场 |
[29:50] | You do your job, and I’ll do mine. | 我们互不相干 各忙各的 |
[30:05] | You need something? | 你需要什么? |
[30:06] | What? You need something? | -你说什么? -你需要什么? |
[30:10] | No. | 不需要 |
[30:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:33] | Don’t you worry. It’s all gonna be okay. | 别担心 会没事的 |
[30:35] | No, it’s not. I promise you, I will not let | -会有麻烦的 -我向你保证 |
[30:37] | anyone find you in here. | 我不会让任何人发现你在这里 |
[30:38] | Oh Lechero hate me. | 勒齐一定恨死我了 |
[30:40] | Lechero does not hate you. | 勒齐不会恨你 |
[30:41] | You hold a very special place in his heart. | 你在他心目中地位特殊 |
[30:44] | So many girls can take my place. | 有这么多的女孩可以取代我 |
[30:45] | No, he’s smart. He knows you’re better than them. | 不 他很明白 知道你比他们都好 |
[30:47] | You’re a real woman. | 你是个真女子 |
[30:49] | A woman of her own will, her own desire. | 有自己意志 自己追求的女子 |
[30:52] | You know what I am. | 你知道我是怎样的人 |
[30:53] | In this world, sister, we are all prostitutes. | 妹子 这个世界上我们都是出卖自身的人 |
[30:56] | You are a queen. | 你是女皇 |
[31:53] | Whose cell is that? | 这是谁的狱室? |
[31:54] | In the corner? | 在角上的那个? |
[32:00] | Is that your cell? | 是你的狱室吗? |
[32:11] | You | 你 |
[32:12] | Is that your cell? | 是你的狱室吗? |
[32:13] | It’s mine | 是我的 |
[32:14] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[32:19] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[32:26] | I found this. | 我找到了这个 |
[32:29] | It’s not a weapon. | 这不是什么武器 |
[32:34] | I know what it is. | 我知道这是什么 |
[32:42] | Why were you watching me? | 你为什么看我们? |
[33:01] | i want to ask you one more time. | 我只再问你一遍 |
[33:04] | Why were you watching me? | 你为什么要监视我 |
[33:07] | I wasn’t watching you I saw you. | -我没有监视你 -我看见你了 |
[33:11] | Answer the question | 回答我 |
[33:12] | I don’t know what you think you saw but i wasn’t watching you. | 我不知道你看到了什么 不过我真的没有监视你 |
[33:17] | Lie | 撒谎 |
[33:17] | I wasn’t watching you. | 我真的没有监视你 |
[33:24] | It’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[33:33] | Why were you watching him? | 你为什么监视他? |
[33:36] | I I wasn’t. I was, uh | 我没有 我只是 |
[33:39] | I was watching birds. | 我在观察鸟 |
[33:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:45] | Yes. | 就是这样 |
[33:50] | See? | 看这个 |
[34:05] | Why did you not speak up before? | 你之前为什么不说? |
[34:08] | I, uh | 我 |
[34:14] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[34:19] | I was scared. | 我真的很害怕 |
[34:23] | Coward. | 懦夫 |
[34:24] | Hurtado Ya. Dejelo. | 胡塔多 我们走 |
[35:06] | Come on. | 还差一点 |
[35:08] | Come on | 就那么一点 |
[35:09] | please, please, please. | 拜托 别这样 |
[35:11] | come on. | 不会吧 |
[35:30] | He’s coming back up here. | 他要回上来了 |
[35:33] | Now, don’t worry. | 现在 不用担心了 |
[35:34] | It’s all going to be okay. | 不会有什么事的 |
[35:37] | You have a little mascara right there. | 你脸上的妆有点掉了 |
[35:44] | You need to look pretty for Lechero. | 在他面前你得非常漂亮才行 |
[35:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:55] | Wait right here. | 在这里等着吧 |
[36:03] | A patrol passed through, but they didn’t stay. | 巡逻队来过 不过他们没有久留 |
[36:05] | Knock some things over then walked away. | 乱搜了一通 然后走了 |
[36:07] | I hid your woman in a safe place, | 我当时让她躲在一个安全的地方 |
[36:08] | but I’d be lying | 不过说老实话 |
[36:10] | if I didn’t say it was a close call. | 当时可真够险的 |
[36:12] | Is she alone? | 她现在一个人待着? |
[36:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:21] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[36:24] | Don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[36:26] | No, no, my dear. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[36:28] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[36:31] | I should go, too. | 我想我也该走了 |
[36:32] | No, no, no. What’s the rush? | 别 别 急什么 |
[36:33] | Come on. No, I should | 来吧 不要了 我要 |
[36:34] | get home. | 回家了 |
[36:40] | Patr, | 老大 |
[36:41] | I gave her the money. | 钱是我给她的 |
[36:44] | I was going to replace it myself | 我先把钱给她 |
[36:46] | at the end of the day, when I get my cut. | 月底时候拿我的那份补上 |
[36:48] | I just didn’t get a chance to tell you. | 我只是一直没机会跟你汇报这事 |
[36:49] | She had no money to get home. | 她根本没钱回家 |
[36:51] | Is this true? | 是这样吗? |
[36:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:55] | With all due respect. | 我这么说没有一点不敬的意思 |
[36:57] | Surely you don’t want your mistress travelin’ broke. | 你一定不愿让你情人一分钱不带就上路的 |
[37:00] | She’d end up in a taxi | 不然的话 她就算打到车 |
[37:01] | with no way to pay the cab fare. | 也没钱付打的费啊 |
[37:05] | Ah, you did this? | 啊 你这么做 |
[37:07] | For me? | 是为了帮我的忙啊 |
[37:08] | Si, patr. | 当然了 老大 |
[37:10] | Teodoro. | 蒂博格 |
[37:14] | The one that does all | 你为我可真的 |
[37:15] | the useful things for me, huh? | 做了好多贡献呢 |
[37:18] | And now you do the thinking for me. | 你是真心实意的替我着想了 |
[37:21] | No, no, it’s not like that, patr | 也不能都这么说 老大 |
[37:30] | Get the bucket. | 去拿水桶 |
[37:32] | Wash my feet. | 来给我洗脚 |
[37:43] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[37:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:48] | Well, I’m afraid that’s not good enough. | 这个回答可不怎么样 |
[37:49] | Please just give me a moment to think. | 得了 给我点时间考虑一下 |
[37:51] | Wasting time is not an option for me, Michael. | 我可不能在这里耗下去了 迈克 |
[37:53] | I need to be out of here by tomorrow. | 我明天必须得出去 |
[37:54] | I know, just in time for be out your next fishing trip,omorrow. | 我有数 赶紧出去好赶上钓鱼之旅 |
[37:56] | or is it a bird-watching trip? I forget. | 还是 你的赏鸟之旅啊 我可记不清楚了 |
[37:58] | That’s my trip log, I’ve told you. | 那是我的航海日志 我告诉过你 |
[38:01] | I need to retrace my steps. | 我必须按图索骥 |
[38:02] | I’m doing everything they tell me, the same thing you are. | 我只能按照他们吩咐的去做 你不也是嘛 |
[38:04] | just, just leave me alone, please. | 你让我一个人待会行不 求你了 |
[38:08] | You know, before I was arrested, | 告诉你 我被抓起来之前 |
[38:10] | a man came to my flat and took my addresses. | 一个人闯进我的公寓 拿走了我的通讯录 |
[38:12] | They know the name of everyone I care about | 他们知道我所在意的每个人的名字 |
[38:15] | and how to find them. | 以及如何找到他们 |
[38:17] | Well, they already found everyone I care out. Okay? | 事实上他们已经找了我所在意的每个人 |
[38:22] | If you can’t get me out of here, tell me now. | 如果你不能把我弄出去 现在就告诉我 |
[38:25] | because time is running out. | 我没有时间了 |
[38:27] | Huh? | 明白吗? |
[38:47] | Look, it’s hot today. | 真是个大热天 |
[38:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:52] | Prefer the heat than the cold any day. | 和冷天相比还是每天热点好 |
[38:56] | You know my brother and I wanted to come | 你知道我和我兄弟准备离开这 |
[38:57] | down here to Panama | 流亡巴拿马 |
[38:59] | and start a dive shop like the one we were at today. | 开家冲浪店就像我们今天去过的那家 |
[39:02] | My boy, he was gonna leave school and help us | 我儿子 他应该离开学校来帮我们 |
[39:04] | start the family business. | 打理家族生意 |
[39:07] | When this is all over, why don’t you do it? | 当一切了结 这有什么不可以呢? |
[39:12] | Too much bad stuff’s happened. | 发生了很多糟糕的事 |
[39:14] | Still, you can make it work. | 你向来都可以搞定的 |
[39:16] | It’s only gonna work if if Whistler cooperates. | 一切都可以搞定 如果惠斯勒合作的话 |
[39:20] | he plays games, people get hurt. | 他玩花样 就会害了别人 |
[39:23] | You understa that, right? | 你懂我的意思吗? |
[39:25] | He doesn’t want anyone to get hurt. | 他并不希望任何人受伤 |
[39:29] | I hope you’re right. | 我希望你是对的 |
[39:31] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[39:42] | Our getaway vehicle. | 我们的逃亡工具 |
[39:45] | Now, | 现在听好了 |
[39:46] | the next time you see him, | 你下次见到他的时候 |
[39:49] | I want you to tell him what you saw. | 我想让你告诉他你所看到的 |
[39:53] | Tell him we’re all in this together. | 告诉他我们同舟共济 |
[39:56] | We’re part of a team. | 我们是团队一员 |
[39:58] | You understand? | 你明白吗? |
[39:59] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:01] | All right, get up. | 好了 走吧 |
[40:06] | We’re coming back. | 我们会回来的 |
[40:08] | No, this way. | 不 走这边 |
[40:11] | What? | 什么? |
[40:12] | This way, come on. | 是这条路 来吧 |
[40:14] | Okay | 好吧 |
[40:24] | If all goes well, | 如果一切顺利 |
[40:25] | we’ll see them tomorrow. | 明天我们就可以见到他们了 |
[40:43] | Job well done. Thank you. | 干得好 谢谢 |
[40:47] | I thought you said I was gonna get five thousand dollars. | 我以为你说我可以得到5千美金 |
[40:53] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我就是在说这个 |
[40:57] | Nono, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[40:58] | You said one time. | 你说一次性付的 |
[41:01] | Was it difficult? | 这有什么困难的? |
[41:02] | That’s not the point. | 不是这个意思 |
[41:03] | One time is one time. | 一次归一次 |
[41:09] | This can work out for both of us. | 这对你我来说都好 |
[41:32] | If we’re gonna do this today, | 如果我们今天行动 |
[41:33] | we got to replace everything we lost. | 我们要寻回失去的一切 |
[41:36] | Like what? | 比如? |
[41:36] | For starters, a new exit point. | 首先是一个新的出口 |
[41:38] | It’s got to be on the south side of the building. | 应该开在建筑物的南边 |
[41:40] | Look at this guy, again. | 又是你这个家伙 |
[41:44] | I know you, huh? | 我认识你 对吗? |
[41:46] | Afraid not. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -恐怕不认识 -好吧 好吧 |
[41:48] | You’re McFadden, right? | 你是麦克法登 对吧? |
[41:52] | Nice, 1997? | 1997年在尼斯对吗? |
[41:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:54] | You’ve confused me with someone else. | 你认错人了 |
[41:56] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I swear. | 肯定是你 我发誓 |
[41:58] | You were with the ambassador. | 你和大使在一起 |
[42:01] | You’ve mistaken me for someone else. | 你把我当成别人了 |
[42:17] | Chap’s insane. | 这家伙疯了 |
[42:23] | Come on, guys, got something to show you. | 来吧 伙计们 给你们看点东西 |
[42:30] | I’m sure I didn’t observe the guards’ behavior | 我确定在你们做事的时候 |
[42:32] | in as much detail as you guys, | 没有看到警察所有动作 |
[42:33] | but I did notice something yesterday. | 但我昨天注意到一些迹象 |
[42:38] | Right around this time. | 也是这个时间 |
[42:43] | That’s the day shift. | 现在是换班时间 |
[42:44] | They start by 6:00 | 他们这批人6点就在了 |
[42:45] | Just keep looking, keep looking. | 继续监视 |
[42:51] | There. | 这儿 |
[43:01] | Where’d you get your cup, Alex? | 你在哪拿到的杯子 阿历克斯? |
[43:03] | I got it in the courtyard, but apparently it’s from him. | 在院子里 显然是他丢下的 |
[43:05] | He has one in the morning and one after lunch. | 早上有个人 午餐后还有一个 |
[43:08] | Man’s got to have his fix. | 会有人来接班的 |
[43:12] | If we get that cup | 如果我们拿到杯子的话 |
[43:14] | We get to the man. | 我们也能搞定那个家伙 |
[43:17] | We got to move. | 我们要行动了 |