时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | but she wouldn’t let me keep them. | 但是不肯给我 |
[00:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:13] | I want to know who this guy is. | 我要知道这个人是谁 |
[00:15] | Said his name was Sullins. | 他说他叫苏林斯 |
[00:17] | Alex, thanks for coming in. | 阿历克斯感谢你过来 |
[00:20] | Hello, Lang. | 你好兰 |
[00:21] | What’s going on? There’s all kinds | 怎么回事? 有许多警察 |
[00:23] | of suits over here going through your office. | 在搜查你的办公室 |
[00:25] | I know you, huh? | 我认识你是吗 |
[00:26] | Afraid not. | 恐怕认错了 |
[00:27] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 不 没有 |
[00:29] | You’re McFadden. | 你是麦克法登 |
[00:30] | You’ve confused me with someone else. | 你把我和别人搞混了 |
[00:31] | You were with the ambassador. | 应该是在大使那儿 |
[00:33] | You don’t know me, I don’t know you, | 你不了解我 我也不了解你 |
[00:35] | but it’s your job to get me out of here. | 不过你的任务是把我弄出去 |
[00:36] | You break out tomorrow. By 3:00 p.m. | -你们明天就越狱 -下午三点 |
[00:38] | You mean a.m. No, I mean p.m. | -你是说凌晨吧 -不 是下午 |
[00:40] | We’re doing this tomorrow in the middle of the day. | 我们明天就动手 就在大白天 |
[00:51] | Give me the ring. | 把戒指给我 |
[00:53] | Wise decision. | 算你聪明 |
[00:59] | Want the rin brother? | 戒指要吗 兄弟? |
[01:00] | That’s more your style, man. | 这可不是我的作风 伙计 |
[01:12] | It’s all right, it’s all right. | 没关系 没关系的 |
[01:17] | You all go on back. Go ahead. | 你们都退开 退开 |
[01:19] | No, go ahead. | 别 快退开 |
[01:23] | A word. | 小意思 |
[01:30] | You should try and be more careful in the future. | 你以后要更小心一点 |
[01:32] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[01:57] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[02:00] | Tyge. | 帝格 |
[02:01] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[02:03] | The Australian. | 那个澳洲人 |
[02:04] | You said you knew him from Nice. | 你说你是在尼斯认识他的 |
[02:06] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[02:07] | You calling me a liar now? | 你在说我是个骗子? |
[02:09] | He says you’re full of it. | 他说你满口谎话 |
[02:10] | He said he was never an ambassador. | 他说他从没做一个大使 |
[02:13] | No, not an ambassador, | 不 不是一个大使 |
[02:15] | The Ambassador. | 我说”大使” |
[02:17] | I was concierge at the Ambassador Hotel. | 我曾在大使宾馆的服务台工作 |
[02:20] | I could’ve sworn he worked there for a few months. | 我可以发誓 他曾在那干过几个月 |
[02:25] | Who the hell knows, huh? | 谁知道呢 对吗 |
[02:26] | I was high half the time. | 我经常磕药 |
[02:28] | Kind of why I got fired. | 这也是我被炒的原因 |
[02:30] | Kind of why I’m in here. | 是我在这儿的原因 |
[02:32] | What was he up to in Nice? | 他在尼斯做什么? |
[02:34] | What? | 怎么? |
[02:35] | You writing a book? | 你要出书吗 |
[02:37] | We’re leaving at 3:13 that gives us three hours | 我们3点13走 还有三小时又 |
[02:39] | 41 minutes. And we still don’t have a way into no-man’s-land. | 41分钟 但我们还没办法进禁入区 |
[02:41] | l’ll take care of that. | 我会搞定的 |
[02:42] | I just need to check it out first. And the fence? | -只是我得先查探一下 -那监狱围栏呢? |
[02:44] | Your grave digger friends only sprayed the thing once, | 你那个掘墓人朋友只洒过一次药水 |
[02:46] | And I’d just assume not get electrocuted today. | 我可不希望今天我被上电刑 |
[02:48] | Would I feel better if Sucre had sprayed the fence again? Yes. | 苏克雷多洒一次会让我更有安心点吗 是的 |
[02:50] | Is that an option? No. | 这可能吗 不 |
[02:52] | Unless he had another reason to be there. | 除非他又有进来的理由 |
[02:54] | What are you going to do? | 你要做什么? |
[02:55] | Kill someone to get more spray on the fence? | 杀个人好让他进来洒药水? |
[02:57] | I’d think about killing you if it helped us get out of here today. | 我倒想杀了你 如果这能帮我们逃出去的话 |
[03:00] | You know what’ll help us get out of here? | 知道什么能帮我们逃出去吗 |
[03:02] | A ladder. | 一把梯子 |
[03:03] | Michael | 迈克 |
[03:05] | where are we gonna go once we get through that fence? | 我们逃出去后要去哪儿? |
[03:08] | Just get me a ladder. | 去弄把梯子来 |
[03:15] | This hammock’s shorter than the last one. | 这张吊床比以前那个短 |
[03:16] | Well, we might need something to extend it. | 那我们得弄点别的东西来接长它 |
[03:18] | All right, I’ll take care of it. | 好了 我来想办法 |
[03:20] | I’ve never been to Nice. | 我从没去过尼斯 |
[03:22] | I hear it’s beautiful. | 听说那儿很美 |
[03:24] | I wouldn’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[03:25] | I don’t care if this guy knows you or not. | 我不管这个人是不是认识你 |
[03:27] | But what I do care about is | 我在意的是 |
[03:28] | his apparent fixation with watching you at all times. | 他很明显一直在盯着你 |
[03:31] | Scofield. Get a visita. | 斯科菲尔德有访客 |
[03:34] | We’ll be out of here soon enough. | 我们很快就会出去了 |
[03:35] | He won’t be a problem. | 他不是问题 |
[03:37] | Scofield, you have a visitor. | 斯科菲尔德有访客 |
[03:46] | Hey, buddy, check it out. | 伙计 看看这个 |
[03:48] | Do they roll bones in your country? | 你们国家有玩骰子吗 |
[03:49] | Come to my cell, I’ll teach you. | 到我房间来 我教你 |
[03:52] | You want me to come back to your cell and”roll bones”? | 你要我去你牢房玩骰子? |
[03:55] | Real subtle. | 真友好啊 |
[03:57] | Hardy har-har. | 很好玩的 |
[03:58] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, it’s hilarious. | 是啊是啊 很有趣 |
[04:00] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[04:01] | are you this friendly with all the shirtless guys in Sona? | 你对这里所有没衣服穿的人都这么友好吗 |
[04:03] | I gave you food yesterday. | 我昨天给了你吃的 |
[04:05] | I gave you a place to sleep. | 我给了你睡觉的地方 |
[04:06] | I wonder why. | 我很好奇原因 |
[04:08] | What the hell is your problem? | 你该死的有什么毛病? |
[04:09] | Look, I just don’t want to have sex with you, okay? | 听着 我不想和你上床 明白吗 |
[04:15] | Is that so hard to believe? | 这很难接受吗 |
[04:26] | Get a plate. | 拿个盘子 |
[04:30] | To make it across no-man’s-land, | 要穿过禁入区 |
[04:32] | we’re going to have to disable two of the tower guards. | 我们必须对付两名守卫 |
[04:34] | I’ve already taken care of one of them. | 一个已经可以搞定了 |
[04:35] | With the other one, we’re going to need your help. | 另一个需要你的帮助 |
[04:38] | Every day between 1:00 and 2:00, | 每天中午1点到2点 |
[04:39] | he takes his lunch break. | 是他的午休时间 |
[04:40] | He gets a cup of coffee. | 他会喝一杯咖啡 |
[04:41] | You need to find out where and put something in that cup. | 你得找出放杯子的地方 下点药进去 |
[04:45] | Make sure he’s unconscious during the escape. | 确保我们越狱时他意识不清 |
[04:46] | You’re dropping this on me with three hours to go? | 你让我在三个小时之内把这事搞定? |
[04:49] | I don’t know what to tell you. 3:13? | -我不知道该说什么 -3点13? |
[04:52] | 3:13 is when it starts. | 3点13开始动手 |
[04:53] | We’ll be on the beach by 3:25. | 我们3点25抵达海滩 |
[04:55] | In broad daylight. | 在大白天 |
[04:56] | The Company still thinks we’re doing this at 9:00 | 组织仍以为我们是在今晚9点 |
[04:58] | tonight, right? | 开始行动 对吗 |
[04:59] | Listen, I can’t lie to these people anymore, Michael. | 听着 我不能再骗这些人了迈克 |
[05:01] | We need time to survey the transfer site, | 我们需要时间查看人质移交点 |
[05:03] | to figure out if we can get LJ and Sara out of there | 看看有没有办法把莎拉和LJ救出来 |
[05:05] | in case they try something. | 以防他们玩阴的 |
[05:08] | You got the gun? Yeah, I got the gun. | -你弄到枪了? -是的 我弄到了 |
[05:12] | How’s LJ? How’s Sara? | LJ怎么样? 莎拉呢? |
[05:14] | They’re fine. | 他们没事 |
[05:15] | What about the pictures? | 照片呢? |
[05:18] | I can’t get pictures. | 我拿不到照片 |
[05:19] | I need them, Linc. | 我要照片 林肯 |
[05:20] | I can’t get the pictures. | 我拿不到照片 |
[05:22] | How do we know they’re still alive? | 我们怎么肯定他们还活着? |
[05:23] | They’re the only reason I’m doing this. | 他们是我愿做这事的唯一原因啊 |
[05:24] | Susan says they’re fine. | 苏珊说他们很好 |
[05:25] | Just trust her. You’re the one who’s always telling me | -相信她吧 -你总是告诉我 |
[05:27] | we can’t trust anybody. | 不能相信任何人 |
[05:28] | Now you’re you’re vouching for this person? | 现在你 你却为这个人做担保? |
[05:31] | There isn’t enough time. | 没时间了 |
[05:35] | Listen, if I don’t see pictures of LJ and Sara by 2:30 | 听着 如果我在今天中午2:30之前 |
[05:38] | this afternoon, | 看不到LJ和莎拉的照片 |
[05:41] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里都不会去 |
[06:33] | Can’t seem to find American cheese down here. | 我找不到美国产的奶酪 |
[06:35] | I hope you like Asadero. | 希望你喜欢阿萨德产的 |
[06:37] | Yeah. It’s perfect. | 没事 很好 |
[06:40] | A couple of years ago, I was serving in Mosul. | 几年前 我在摩苏尔打仗 |
[06:45] | And I was taken prisoner. | 我被敌人俘虏了 |
[06:47] | A few nights later, | 过了几个漫长的晚上后 |
[06:48] | I could hear the sound of U.S. Army helicopters. | 我听到了美军直升机的声音 |
[06:52] | Two clicks and closing. | 越来越近 |
[06:55] | My hands were still tied behind my back, | 我的手当时是被绑着的 |
[06:57] | and I I ran. | 但我还是逃了 |
[06:59] | It didn’t occur to me | 我当时没有想到 |
[07:01] | that if this was a rescue mission, | 如果这是一次营救任务 |
[07:03] | my captors could hear the choppers. | 那么敌人也会听到直升机声音的 |
[07:06] | It didn’t occur to me | 我没有想到 |
[07:07] | that this was actually a hostage exchange, | 这次的任务其实是人质交换 |
[07:12] | and that | 但是 |
[07:13] | jumping would be viewed | 我的逃跑会被视为 |
[07:16] | as a hostile act. | 敌对行为 |
[07:21] | I got recaptured immediately. | 我很快又被抓起来了 |
[07:24] | Six Rangers died | 6名突击队员死于 |
[07:27] | in the firefight. | 枪战 |
[07:30] | And for the next three weeks | 接下来的三个星期 |
[07:39] | Let’s just say | 这么说吧 |
[07:41] | men are pigs. | 人都是畜牲 |
[07:47] | Let’s be clear. | 我们丑话说在前头 |
[07:50] | This is an exchange. | 这是一次交换 |
[07:53] | If you don’t try to be a hero, | 不要逞能 |
[07:55] | you and your father will be okay. | 这样你和你爸爸都不会有事 |
[07:58] | Okay? Okay. | -明白了吗? -明白 |
[08:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:05] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[08:10] | Norman? Norman? | 诺曼? 诺曼? |
[08:13] | As you can imagine, | 你该知道 |
[08:14] | he prefers Lechero. | 他喜欢勒齐 |
[08:15] | Norman? | 诺曼? |
[08:16] | He kills you before or after he does your taxes. | 他不管你交不交保护费都会杀了你 |
[08:21] | He Kills you when he pleases. | 他杀你可不需要理由 |
[08:23] | I’m feeling thirsty. | 我口渴了 |
[08:25] | Why don’t you go fix us something to drink, boy? | 你为什么不帮我们拿点喝的 小子 |
[08:27] | Maybe you ain’t got the memorandum, | 也许你还没接到通知 |
[08:29] | but I’ve been promoted. | 我已经被提升了 |
[08:31] | Boy. | 小子 |
[08:35] | What did you say to me? | 你刚才对我说什么? |
[08:37] | What’s the problem? | 有什么事吗 |
[08:39] | Stumpy herand his mouth. | 有人打肿脸充胖子 |
[08:41] | That’s the problem. | 就是这个问题 |
[08:42] | I’m calling him out right now | 我现在就要和他出去把问题解决 |
[08:44] | I’ll talk to him. Leave. | 我会和他谈谈 你出去 |
[08:50] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[08:54] | Leave | 都出去 |
[08:58] | We was just, uh | 我们只是 |
[08:59] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[09:01] | The favor you owe me | 你欠我个情 |
[09:02] | What have you found out? | 你发现了什么吗 |
[09:03] | A thing like this takes time. | 这种事情是要时间的 |
[09:05] | I can’t just walk up to them and say,”Hey, whoever’s been | 我不可能走到他面前直接问 |
[09:08] | betraying Lechero, raise your hand.”You know? | 谁背叛了勒齐请举手 |
[09:10] | I asked you to be my ears in this prison, | 我让你在这里当我的耳线 |
[09:12] | and you hear nothing? | 你什么料都收不到? |
[09:14] | All I know is every time I try and sit down and begin | 我只知道每一次我坐下来准备 |
[09:16] | sussing things out, Sammy always changes the subject. | 了解点什么的时候 萨米总是扯开话题 |
[09:19] | Not that I’m saying he’s the guy, but | 我不是说他就是叛徒 但 |
[09:20] | I don’t want to hear your theories. | 我不想听你的理论 |
[09:24] | I want results. | 我要的是结论 |
[09:45] | Is everything okay? | 情况还好吗 |
[09:46] | Is James all right? Yeah, he’s fine. | -詹姆斯怎么样? -是的 他很好 |
[09:49] | Where is this from? | 这东西哪里来的? |
[09:51] | Uribe’s, the roadside | 乌瑞伯 在波德格的 |
[09:53] | Bodega a few kilometers away. | 路边 就几公里远 |
[09:54] | If I needed you to ID a specific guard | 如果我想你去辩认一个警卫 |
[09:56] | a tower guard could you do it? | 哨塔的警卫 你能做得到吗? |
[09:59] | I just don’t want to get busted. | 我只是不想被抓起来 |
[10:00] | Could you do it or not? | 到底能不能做到? |
[10:02] | Yes. | 可以 |
[10:07] | Lincoln? Yeah. | -林肯? -是的 |
[10:09] | What is it? I need something. | -什么事? -我需要点帮助 |
[10:38] | Teodoro’s harmless, man. | 蒂博格也干不了什么坏事的 老兄 |
[10:39] | He’s a he’s clown. He’s a dead clown. | -他是一个 小丑 -一个该死的小丑 |
[10:48] | Hey, man, I wasn’t going to say anything, | 老兄 我不会到处说 |
[10:49] | but, uh, last night, | 但是 昨晚 |
[10:53] | I was looking for my playing cards and guess what? | 我在找扑克的时候 你猜怎么着 |
[10:57] | I found these. | 我发现了这个 |
[10:59] | You’re holding out on me. | 你竟然瞒着我 |
[11:00] | Take’em. | 喜欢都拿去 |
[11:01] | They taste nasty. | 口感很差 |
[11:03] | Man, you cannot get a better cigar than this. | 老兄 你找不到再好的雪茄了 |
[11:06] | Where’d you get these? Augusto? | 你从谁那里拿的? 奥古斯特? |
[11:09] | I can’t make him stop sending them in to me, | 他要给我 我也阻止不了 |
[11:10] | but I don’t work for him, you understand? | 不过我可不是他的人 你明白吗? |
[11:14] | You sure you don’t mind? | 你确定不介意? |
[11:49] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我在这附近 |
[11:56] | You came all this way to visit? | 我那么老远过来探望我? |
[11:58] | I came to get you out of here. | 我来是想把你弄出来 |
[12:00] | I can have you in Schaum Correctional Facility | 我能在48小时之后把你转去Schaum |
[12:02] | in 48 hours. | 的监禁中心 |
[12:04] | In St. Louis. | 在圣路易斯 |
[12:05] | Sullins wanted a medium security, | 苏林斯希望把你关在相对戒备森严的地方 |
[12:07] | but, uh, talked him down. | 但我说服了他 |
[12:09] | What sort of deal is he getting me? | 他给我什么的方案作为交易? |
[12:11] | 25 years? | 25年? |
[12:13] | Life? | 终身监禁? |
[12:14] | The director’s giving us a lot of latitude | 上级给予我们很大的让步 |
[12:16] | in exchange for testimony against the government | 以此交换你在政府对林肯・布鲁斯 |
[12:18] | in the Lincoln Burrows conspiracy. | 这次阴谋事件上的证词 |
[12:20] | So | 那么 |
[12:23] | how does eight years sound? | 8年怎么样? |
[12:26] | Soon as Sullins finishes up, | 苏林斯安排好 |
[12:27] | we can have a van ready | 我们准备好车 |
[12:30] | I don’t think so. | 我不接受 |
[12:32] | What? | 什么? |
[12:33] | I appreciate the effort, | 谢谢你们的努力 |
[12:35] | your effort, but, um, I can’t do eight years. | 你的努力 但是 我不能忍受被关押8年 |
[12:39] | You’re doing ten now. | 你现在最起码要坐10年 |
[12:42] | The government is calling in some favors. | 政府现在需要你做点事 |
[12:44] | Once you’re in the U.S., if you don’t cooperate, | 一旦你回到美国 如果你不合作 |
[12:47] | they’re going to charge you with everything. | 他们会起诉你所有的犯罪行为 |
[12:48] | That’s multiple homicide counts. | 那可包括多起谋杀案的 |
[12:55] | Without this deal, | 你不答应这交易 |
[12:56] | you are gonna be in prison for the rest of your life. | 你一辈子都要在牢里了 |
[13:01] | I appreciate the effort, | 谢谢你们的努力 |
[13:03] | your effort. | 你的努力 |
[13:05] | But I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[13:07] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[13:12] | While we’re getting out of here, and | 我们行动的时候 如果 |
[13:16] | if I don’t make it, | 如果我不能成功 |
[13:18] | will you make sure this gets to my girlfriend? | 你能答应我一定将这个给我女朋友吗 |
[13:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:28] | You know, uh I could do the same for you. | 你知道的 如果你 我也可以帮你这么做 |
[13:31] | Tie an anchor bend there. | 把这个绑紧了 |
[13:34] | I was just offering. | 我只是提一下 |
[13:35] | You know what, if I’m the one who doesn’t make it, | 你知道吗 如果我逃不出去 |
[13:37] | and you really want to do me a favor, | 如果你真心想帮我 |
[13:39] | just hold up your end of the bargain. | 就是坚持与对方的谈判 |
[13:42] | I’ll do everything I can. | 我会尽我所能的 |
[13:44] | I hope that’s true. | 我希望那是真的 |
[13:46] | How’s that knot coming? | 那个结是从哪来的? |
[13:49] | There. | 你看 |
[13:51] | Did I pass your test? | 我合格了吗? |
[13:54] | I told you I’m a fisherman. | 我告诉过你我是个渔民 |
[13:58] | Where are we? | 进展如何? |
[13:58] | I found a cell that’ll get us into no-man’s-land. | 我发现了一个能让我们到达禁入区的牢房 |
[14:00] | It’s a longer run to the fence than my old one, | 比从我的旧牢房到达围墙要远一些 |
[14:03] | but it’s gonna have to do. | 但必须得从那走 |
[14:04] | Which one? Who liveshere? | 哪一间? 谁住那? |
[14:06] | Papo, Cheo and Sammy. | 帕波乔还有萨米 |
[14:09] | Look, I know what you’re thinking, | 听着 我知道你在想什么 |
[14:10] | but it’s the only other cell on the second floor | 但这是第二层唯一另一间 |
[14:12] | with a direct line to the fence, where we won’t be seen | 可以不被岗哨发现直达围墙的牢房 |
[14:15] | the other tower guards. And how do we | 我们怎么保证 |
[14:16] | guarantee that they won’t be there? | 他们不会在那出现? |
[14:18] | By 2:00, everyone should be out in the courtyard | 到两点时 每个人都会到操场 |
[14:20] | for the lunchtime soccer game. | 观看午餐足球比赛 |
[14:23] | You sure it hasn’t started already? | 你确信那还没开始? |
[14:33] | Someone went outside the ring to settle a dispute. | 某人不经过决斗来解决问题 |
[14:38] | Now, anyone who affronts our justice system | 现在 谁破坏了这个规矩 |
[14:41] | in this way must be punished. | 谁就要被依此受惩罚 |
[14:43] | Now, I know the coward won’t come forward. | 现在 我知道那懦夫不敢吭声 |
[14:46] | But if anyone has information about this shameful act, | 但如果有人有关于此事的信息 |
[14:51] | I demand to know. | 告诉我 |
[15:02] | Let’s go, Menudo. Why? | -走吧 穆多 -干吗? |
[15:03] | Lechero wants you. Move your ass. | 勒齐想找你 快走 |
[15:07] | Now, every day I see you out in the yard, | 每天我看你在院子里呆着 |
[15:09] | you play your American sports | 玩你的美国运动 |
[15:10] | and wear your American clothes. | 穿着你的美国球衣 |
[15:12] | I don’t think I’ve heard you | 我觉得从你来之后 |
[15:13] | speak one word of Spanish since you’ve been here. | 没你说过一句西班牙语 |
[15:15] | I like to practice my English. | 我想练习英文 |
[15:17] | And why shouldn’t you? | 没什么不好 |
[15:19] | America is a great nation. | 美国是个伟大的国家 |
[15:21] | “One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.” | “一个不可分割的国家 自由与公正属于所有人” |
[15:25] | Is that right? | 没错吧? |
[15:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:27] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:29] | Justice for all. | 对所有人都要公平 |
[15:31] | Justice for you and justice for me. | 你我都一样 |
[15:35] | And justice for | 而对 |
[15:37] | whoever killed that blanquito in the yard. | 那个在院子里杀了布朗齐多的凶手也要公平 |
[15:41] | Now, I know why you didn’t say anything out there. | 我知道你为什么在那一言不发 |
[15:43] | But you play your silly American games all day long, | 但你每天都在那玩恶心的美国游戏 |
[15:46] | right in front of the stairs where the body was found. | 就在尸体被发现的楼梯前面 |
[15:51] | Now, if you don’t tell me what you saw, | 现在 如果你不告诉我你看到了什么 |
[15:55] | there will be consequences. | 会有你好看的 |
[16:02] | Well, I-I saw one person go into the stairwell. | 我 我看到一个人走进楼梯间 |
[16:08] | A-And then maybe a minute later, I heard an argument. | 好像一分钟之后 我听到争吵声 |
[16:12] | Who did you see? | 你看到谁了? |
[16:18] | So after we tie the cord off | 那么在我们松开绳子后 |
[16:21] | we dig out the bar, we pop open the grate, | 我们切断栏杆 打通窗户 |
[16:23] | and we’re, and we’re down, right, Michael? | 然后我们就逃出去 没错吧迈克? |
[16:24] | Does anyone want to say anything | 有人想说说 |
[16:25] | about what we just saw out there? | 我们刚看到的东西吗? |
[16:29] | What is there to say? | 说什么? |
[16:29] | Well, for starters, an hour ago, | 首先 一小时前 |
[16:31] | you say maybe we should kill someone | 你说也许我们得杀个人 |
[16:32] | and then someone gets killed. | 然后就有人被杀了 |
[16:33] | I didn’t say that, and this is exactly | 我没说过 而那 |
[16:35] | what we should be focusing on right now. | 就是我们现在必须关注的 |
[16:36] | Let’s spend a couple of hours worrying | 让我们花几个小时 |
[16:37] | about another dead body in this hellhole. | 担心在这鬼地方的另一具尸体 |
[16:40] | What do you want? | 你们要干吗? |
[16:42] | What are you doing? | 你们要干吗? |
[16:43] | Lechero wants to see you. | 勒齐想见你 |
[16:44] | I don’t have any information. | 我什么信息都没有 |
[16:46] | He doesn’t want information. | 他不需要信息 |
[16:47] | He wants a confession. | 他需要招供 |
[16:57] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[16:58] | Listen to him; he’s innocent. | 他说的没错 他是无辜的 |
[17:01] | You want to confess? | 那你想招供? |
[17:02] | You can easily switch places. | 那你来代替他啊 |
[17:09] | Maybe now we should start worrying | 也许现在我们得开始担心 |
[17:10] | about who the real killer is, huh? | 那个真正的杀手了吧? |
[17:12] | Yeah, but in this place, | 是啊 但在这里 |
[17:14] | there could be a hundred people on that list. | 也许有一百个人在嫌疑名单上 |
[17:16] | Except I’m thinking a single stab wound | 除了我觉得在死者脖子底部 |
[17:17] | to the base of the neck looks pretty professional, Alex. | 有个刀疤 而那伤口一看就是高手干的 阿历克斯 |
[17:20] | I was in visitation, Kojak. | 我当时正有人探视 老兄 |
[17:21] | And what makes you so sure that Whistler didn’t do it? | 什么让你这么肯定惠斯勒没杀人? |
[17:24] | He’s the one that had the run-in with the guy. | 他可是与他有纠葛的人 |
[17:26] | No, he’s got too much to lose. | 不可能 他不会为这事去冒险 |
[17:27] | Whistler’s gone, and if not now, | 惠斯勒出局了 即使不是现在 |
[17:28] | he probably will be soon, so it’s you and me. | 也快了 所以就剩我们俩 |
[17:30] | There’s no you and me. | 没有所谓的我们俩 |
[17:32] | We’re not leaving here without him. | 我们不会丢下他逃走的 |
[17:33] | In two hours, I’m going out that window and through that fence. | 在两个小时内 我将要爬出窗户 翻过那围墙 |
[17:36] | Oh, yeah? Yeah, that’s right. | 是吗? 很好 |
[17:37] | And where are you going to go to, Alex? | 你想跑哪去 阿历克斯? |
[17:39] | Anywhere but here. | 哪都去不了 |
[17:40] | There’s only one road out, | 只有一条路能出去 |
[17:41] | and the jungle is under constant patrol by police 24-7, | 树林里有24小时不间断巡逻 |
[17:44] | so, again, where are you going to go to, Alex? | 那我再问一次 你想跑哪去阿历克斯? |
[17:46] | 3:13, I’m gone. | 3点13分 我会离开的 |
[17:54] | I told you I know nothing about this. | 我说过我对此一无所知 |
[17:56] | I shouldn’t | 我不应该 |
[17:57] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不该被带这来 |
[17:59] | I can promise you I, I did not kill that man. | 我能向你保证 我没杀人 |
[18:01] | Someone saw you go down the staircase. | 有人看到你走下楼梯 |
[18:03] | Stai.. is there any other proof? | 楼梯 还有什么证据吗? |
[18:06] | My men will find something. | 我的人会找到证据的 |
[18:07] | Well, do you see a weapon on me? | 那你看到我身上有凶器吗? |
[18:09] | I didn’t expect to see a weapon on you. | 我才不期望能在你身上看到凶器 |
[18:11] | Well, w-why don’t they look for that? | 那他们怎么不去找那个? |
[18:12] | You find that, you’ll find the real killer. | 找到凶器 就找到了真正的杀手 |
[18:14] | Or maybe they find where you planted it. | 或者也许他们找到了你埋凶器的地方 |
[18:16] | So, what, I’m framing someone? | 你是说我在栽赃? |
[18:18] | Well, did it ever occur to you | 那你想过 |
[18:19] | that someone might be framing me? Who would bother? | 也许有人在设计陷害我? 谁会这样做? |
[18:21] | You know the reason I’m here. | 你知道我被关在这的原因 |
[18:22] | You know I have powerful enemies. | 你知道我有强大的敌人 |
[18:23] | You think my judgment is swayed by the mayor’s friends? | 你认为我的判断会被市长的朋友左右吗? |
[18:26] | Sit your ass down. | 坐下吧 |
[18:29] | When I was 13, | 当我13岁时 |
[18:32] | my mother worked for a wealthy man as a maid | 我妈妈在一个有钱人家当仆人 |
[18:35] | until one day | 直到有一天 |
[18:38] | she was alone in the house | 她一个人呆在房子里 |
[18:42] | with him and he | 和他待在一起 |
[18:49] | Everybody knew what he did, | 所有人都知道他干了什么 |
[18:53] | but because he was rich | 但是由于他是富人 |
[18:55] | and we were immigrants, | 而我们是移民 |
[18:58] | the police wouldn’t even take a report. | 警察连报案都不接受 |
[19:03] | So, a week later, | 然后 一周之后 |
[19:05] | to gain access through his gates, | 为了接近他 |
[19:08] | I dressed as a milkman a Lechero | 我装扮成送牛奶的――一个勒齐 |
[19:12] | and I made sure that fair punishment was rendered. | 我确保 他得到其应有的惩罚 |
[19:17] | Now you want to tell me how I favor the rich. | 现在你来说说我会怎么偏袒富人 |
[19:22] | I understand the rules here, and I respect them. | 我知道这里的规矩 我也尊重它 |
[19:27] | But why the rush to judgment? | 为什么这么急着下结论? |
[19:30] | Is there a rule saying you must convict a suspect | 有哪个条款规定你必须在 |
[19:32] | within ten minutes? | 10分钟内找到嫌疑犯吗 |
[19:37] | No. | 没有 |
[19:43] | We have all the time in the world. | 我们有大把时间慢慢研究 |
[19:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:48] | Now, obviously, I’m not going anywhere. | 当然 现在我哪也不会去 |
[19:50] | If you need to talk again, I’m gonna be in my cell. | 如果你还想聊聊 我就在我的单间里 |
[19:53] | No. | 不用了 |
[19:54] | You’ll be right here in this chair. | 你只能坐在这把椅子上 |
[20:12] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底想要做什么? |
[20:14] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[20:16] | I certainly don’t respect you. | 当然也没有尊重你 |
[20:18] | Stop. You’re hurting my feelings. | 够了 你在伤害我的感觉 |
[20:19] | I’ve seen at you’re capable of, | 你也知道你能干什么 |
[20:21] | but I got to say | 但我不得不承认 |
[20:22] | I never pegged you as a murderer. | 我从来没想过你会杀人 |
[20:25] | You think I killed Tyge? | 你认为是我杀了帝格? |
[20:27] | I saw the two of you in the courtyard this morning. | 我今早在院子里看见你们俩了 |
[20:31] | I was trying to be Nice to him. | 我只是想跟他交朋友 |
[20:32] | He started with me. | 是他先和我过不去的 |
[20:33] | Well, if you didn’t kill him, who did? | 如果不是你杀的 那会是谁? |
[20:35] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[20:36] | Come on, Brad. | 别嘴硬了 布拉德 |
[20:38] | Who wanted him dead besides you? | 除了你以为谁还会想要他的小命? |
[20:39] | You really think I killed that frog? | 你当真以为是我杀了那个呆瓜? |
[20:41] | How many times have I had you at gunpoint? | 我拿着枪口对着你多少次了? |
[20:44] | You think I didn’t want to pull that trigger? | 你以为我不想开枪? |
[20:50] | Hell | 天啊 |
[20:52] | I can’t even kill myself. | 我连自杀都没办法 |
[21:04] | Hey, you seen anyone see Whistler go down the stairway? | 你知道有谁看见惠斯勒从这楼梯下去吗? |
[21:07] | We only been out here a minute. | 我们才出来1分钟 |
[21:09] | Well, hurry up, then. | 那么快点了 |
[21:10] | The sooner Whistler dies, | 惠斯勒死的越早 |
[21:12] | the sooner I can give you the chicken foot, | 那我就能越早给你鸡爪 |
[21:14] | or if you prefer, you can give me the chicken foot | 也许你更喜欢给我鸡爪 |
[21:17] | you know, try and go out like a man. | 像个男人一样试试 |
[21:19] | Either way, you’re getting in the ring with me today. | 随便选 你今天得和我决斗 |
[21:32] | Zylafol. It’s used to anesthetize dogs. | Zylafol 用来麻醉狗的 |
[21:35] | Two drops, and the guard should be out within an hour. | 2滴 守卫就会在一个小时内昏迷 |
[21:39] | I was expecting Whistler’s girlfriend to join you. | 我还以为惠斯勒的女朋友会参与行动 |
[21:41] | Where is she? Around the corner in the car? | 她在哪 转角的车里? |
[21:43] | She came to me. | 她来找过我 |
[21:44] | I don’t mind that she’s helping you. | 我不介意她帮助你 |
[21:45] | I mind that you kept it from me. | 我介意的是你对我保密 |
[21:47] | What difference does it make? | 有什么关系呢 |
[21:49] | I mean, we’re done by tomorrow, right? | 我是说 我们明天就散伙了 对吧? |
[21:50] | No more surprises, Lincoln. | 别再耍花样了林肯 |
[21:54] | What? Say it. | 干吗? 说出来 |
[21:55] | Can you get any more pictures of Sara? | 你能给我更多莎拉的照片吗? |
[21:58] | Alive? No. | 活着的? 当然不 |
[22:03] | You didn’t tell him. | 你没告诉他 |
[22:04] | You didn’t tell Michael that Sara’s dead. | 你没告诉迈克 莎拉已经死了 |
[22:08] | Can we get pictures or not? | 到底能不能弄出照片来? |
[22:10] | I’m sure we can cobble something together, | 当然我们可以拼张出来 |
[22:11] | but smart move not telling your brother. | 真聪明 你竟然没告诉你弟弟 |
[22:14] | He seems a little sensitive to me. | 他似乎对我不怎么信任 |
[22:18] | This is the exchange point LJ and I will be waiting. | 这就是交换地点 LJ和我会那等待 |
[22:21] | You, Michael and Whistler will meet us there. | 你迈克和惠斯勒 |
[22:22] | Everything goes as planned, you’ll have your son back by 9:00. | 一切顺利的话 你9点就能跟你儿子团聚了 |
[22:26] | Lincoln? | 林肯? |
[22:28] | 9:00. | 9点 |
[22:45] | Which one is it? | 是哪个? |
[22:46] | I don’t know, I think it’s the taller one. | 不知道 我猜是高的那个 |
[22:48] | The other one is always drinking orange juice. You sure? | -另外个一直在喝橘子汁 -你确定吗? |
[22:50] | I think so, I’m not completely sure, | 我想是的 不过不大肯定 |
[22:52] | but they all look the same. Hey | 他们看起来都差不多 |
[22:53] | We’ve been trying to reach you. | 我们一直在找你 |
[22:54] | There’s another dead body in Sona. | 索纳里面又有一具尸体 |
[22:56] | I was just | 我是在 |
[22:57] | Come on. | 快来吧 |
[23:01] | You want a coffee? | 你要咖啡吗 |
[23:03] | Get me a juice. | 给我买杯果汁吧 |
[23:04] | Orange juice. | 橘子汁 |
[23:09] | One orange juice and one coffee, please. | 请给我一杯橘子汁和一杯咖啡 |
[23:24] | Watch where you’re going | 走路看着点 |
[23:25] | Here, look, uh | 这 看着 |
[23:26] | this is a buddy’s, please. | 这是我伙伴的 请拿去吧 |
[23:28] | Please, I insist. | 不好意思 我坚持 |
[23:30] | Captain Hurtado Here’s a new coffee. | 胡塔多队长 给你重新弄了杯咖啡 |
[23:32] | No really. | 不是的 |
[23:33] | Toma, Toma . | 托马 托马 |
[23:35] | Toma. | 托马 |
[23:36] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[23:37] | Man, I | 伙计 我 |
[23:39] | Thank you anyway. | 还是谢谢了 |
[23:41] | Excuse me, Se?or. | 不好意思 先生 |
[23:42] | I need to go to Sona. | 我想去索纳 |
[23:44] | I | 我 |
[23:44] | my car’s run out of gas and Sorry. | -我的车没气了 -抱歉 |
[23:46] | I’m-I’m heading in the wrong, wrong direction. | 我开的方向不对 |
[23:48] | I really need to go to Sona. | 我真的得到索纳去 |
[23:50] | I’ll give you a ride. | 我可以载你一程 |
[23:53] | Come along. | 来吧 |
[23:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:59] | Watch the lid. | 小心点 别穿帮了 |
[24:15] | My condolences. | 请接受我的哀悼 |
[24:18] | You finally make a friend, and now he’s about to die. | 你终于有了个朋友 但他现在又要挂了 |
[24:20] | Damn shame. | 真丢脸啊 |
[24:22] | You can stop it, you know. | 你可以阻止的 |
[24:24] | If you hadn’t noticed, | 也许你还没注意到 |
[24:25] | my position enables me to hear things. | 我的位置能让我获得不少事情 |
[24:32] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[24:34] | The only proof Lechero’s got is | 勒齐所拥有的唯一证据 |
[24:35] | that your man went down that staircase, t? | 就是你们下了那个楼梯 对吧 |
[24:37] | What if you had more compelling | 如果你有更有说服力的证据呢? |
[24:38] | evidence? Well, I don’t. | 我没有 |
[24:40] | But if you did | 但如果你有呢 |
[24:41] | You’re suggesting I make something up? | 你在建议我伪造点什么? |
[24:43] | If it makes your conscience feel better, | 如果它能让你良心过的去的话 |
[24:45] | then blame it on somebody who deserves it. | 然后嫁祸到某个应该得到惩罚的人的头上 |
[24:46] | Someone who’s killed before | 某个曾经杀了人 |
[24:47] | and gone unpunished. | 但并未得到惩罚的凶手 |
[24:48] | Yeah, like you maybe. | 对啊 比如你 |
[24:51] | Sammy. | 萨米 |
[24:56] | You want me to tell Lechero | 你想要我告诉勒齐 |
[24:57] | that his right hand man should die? | 他的左右手罪有应得? |
[25:00] | You don’t tell Lechero squat. | 你不需要要求勒齐低头 |
[25:04] | Lechero knows | 勒齐知道 |
[25:05] | this is Sammy’s ring. | 这是萨米的戒指 |
[25:07] | If you drop it | 如果你把它丢到 |
[25:07] | in the blood by the staircase, | 楼梯上的那摊血里 |
[25:09] | then yell up to Lechero what you’ve found | 然后对勒齐大喊你的发现 |
[25:11] | the whole entire | 那这整个 |
[25:12] | prison will hear clear-cut evidence | 监狱都会听说有明确证据 |
[25:14] | of Sammy’s guilt. | 证明萨米有罪 |
[25:16] | Lechero will have no choice but to comply. | 勒齐除了遵守规定以外别无他法 |
[25:25] | This is Sona. | 这就是索纳 |
[25:28] | Don’t worry your pretty little head about it. | 没啥好担心的 |
[25:30] | All you have to do is drop the ring in the blood | 你只要把戒指放进血泊中 |
[25:32] | and say it was Sammy. | 说是萨米干的 |
[25:34] | I’ll take care of the rest. | 剩下的就交给我 |
[25:38] | You want to save your friend’s life? | 想救你朋友的命么? |
[25:41] | Someone else has to die. | 那有人就得死 |
[26:33] | Explain your disagreement with this Tyge man. | 跟帝格解释下为什么你不同意 |
[26:36] | From what I just heard, | 我听说 |
[26:36] | he knew something about you? | 他知道你的一些事? |
[26:39] | He thought he knew something about me. | 他以为他知道我的一些事 |
[26:41] | Opportunity and a motive. | 时机和动机 |
[26:42] | That’s not a good combination. | 这些可不妙啊 |
[26:43] | You must know there’s discontent | 你也一定知道了 |
[26:45] | from many prisoners over how you run Sona. | 大家对你的管理心存不满 |
[26:47] | Now would not be a good time to insult me. | 现在不是攻击我的时候 |
[26:50] | you execute me, you get your swift justice | 你杀了我 得到了你要的正义 |
[26:54] | and you may placate the masses. | 你或许可以安抚大家 |
[26:55] | But when they find out who really did it | 但当他们最终发现谁做的 |
[26:58] | they will know you killed an innocent man. | 他们就会说 你杀了个无辜的人 |
[26:59] | You’re still not answering my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[27:01] | What was your disagreement with Tyge? | 你和帝格到底怎么回事? |
[27:03] | He was a nosy guy. | 他是个爱管闲事的人 |
[27:04] | He got into my business. | 他来干涉我的事 |
[27:05] | I’m sure he did the same with someone else, | 我肯定他也去管了别人的闲事 |
[27:07] | and that’s what got him killed. | 所以被杀了 |
[27:08] | Would you just admit that you had an argument? | 那你是承认你和他有矛盾了? |
[27:10] | This is prison. | 这里是监狱 |
[27:11] | If someone makes false accusations, I can’t back down. | 如果有人对我横加指责 我当然受不了 |
[27:13] | You must respect that. | 这点你应该清楚 |
[27:14] | Look, I’ve answered every one of your questions. | 我已经回答了你的每个问题 |
[27:16] | I’ve acquitted myself the best that I can. | 我已经尽全力澄清了 |
[27:18] | Now what can I do to make you trust me? | 要怎样你才相信我 |
[27:24] | I don’t trust anybody today. | 这年头 我谁都不信 |
[27:31] | You must get this a lot, but | 一定很多人对你说过 但我还是要说 |
[27:33] | You’re very pretty. | 你真美 |
[27:35] | I mean very, very pretty. | 非常非常美 |
[28:01] | What’s the trouble? | 怎么了? |
[28:08] | You probably don’t know this, but | 可能你不知道 不过 |
[28:12] | There is a special visitation | 有一种为特别的人 |
[28:14] | for special people | 准备的特殊探视 |
[28:16] | I could arrange for you to go inside Sona | 我可以安排你进入索纳 |
[28:20] | and have some private time with your love. | 和你的爱人享受点二人世界 |
[28:25] | And everything you would need | 要想进去 |
[28:29] | to assure your entry | 你所要做的 |
[28:32] | could be performed right here in this car. | 都能在这辆车里完成 |
[28:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:45] | We have the picture. | 照片到手了 |
[28:47] | How does it look? | 看上去怎样 |
[28:48] | It looks like Sara. | 很像莎拉 |
[28:51] | I’ll be at Sona in half an hour. | 我半小时后到索纳 |
[28:52] | Meet me in the parking lot. | 停车场等我 |
[28:54] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么岔子吧 |
[28:56] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等下 等下 等下 |
[29:00] | Don’t you love your man? | 难道你不爱你的男人? |
[29:04] | I don’t know if you know this, but | 我不知你是否知道 但是 |
[29:05] | Norman has a terrible temper. | 诺曼脾气很暴躁 |
[29:08] | Norman? Norman St. John? | 诺曼? 诺曼・圣约翰? |
[29:11] | Si? | 是 |
[29:12] | You’re one of Lechero’s girls? | 你是勒齐的女人? |
[29:14] | Si? | 是 |
[29:35] | I’m waiting. | 我等着呢 |
[29:37] | There was a complication with the guard. | 守卫这有点麻烦 |
[29:40] | Complications drugging the guard? | 给他下药有点麻烦? |
[29:42] | Yeah, but it’s been taken care of. | 是 不过还有希望 |
[29:45] | Well, that’s encouraging, | 好 不错 |
[29:46] | but why are you drugging the guard | 你们现在下药干吗 |
[29:47] | now when you’re escaping tonight? | 不是晚上才行动么? |
[29:49] | Well, it takes that long for the drugs to work | 要那么久才会有药物才会起效 |
[29:50] | They take an hour, like I told you. | 药物1小时候就起效 我告诉过你 |
[30:00] | Alex | 阿历克斯 |
[30:31] | You are getting sloppy,Alex. | 你的表现可越来越差了 阿历克斯 |
[30:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[30:37] | Is this is a joke? I stopped hiding | 这是跟我开玩笑吗 -我很久以前就 |
[30:38] | things under my mattress a long time ago. | 不再把东西藏在床底下了 |
[30:40] | Did you find that under my mattress? | 你在我床下找到的? |
[30:41] | Cause if you did somebody put it there. | 如果是的话 那也是别人故意放在那里的 |
[30:43] | You’re gonna have to do better than that. | 这么跟我解释可说不通 |
[30:45] | Really? | 是吗 |
[30:45] | Did you find some fingerprints on it? | 你在刀上发现我的指纹了吗 |
[30:46] | Huh? Did you get some fibers? | 啊? 还是你发现一些我的纤维了 |
[30:47] | What are you gonna do take it to the Sona crime lab? | 你打算怎么做? 把它交给索纳的鉴证室检验一下? |
[30:50] | They got Whistler nailed | 他们认定是惠斯勒 |
[30:50] | for walking into the wrong stairwell. | 就因为他在错误的时间去过这个楼道 |
[30:52] | I’m thinking this is enough | 我想凭这个 |
[30:53] | to get you guys to switch places. | 就足够可以让你们俩换个处境了 |
[30:54] | You know what I mean? | 明白我的意思么? |
[30:55] | What does that mean, huh? What does that prove? | 什么意思? 这又能证明什么呢? |
[30:57] | It proves everything | 证明了一切 |
[30:58] | I’m gonna make sure Lechero thinks so, too. | 我确定勒齐也一定这么想 |
[31:00] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[31:01] | Michael, I did not kill that man. | 迈克我没杀他 |
[31:03] | I did not kill the man. | 我没杀他 |
[31:13] | What’s, what’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[31:15] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[31:19] | What the hell you doing? | 你想干吗? |
[31:22] | What’s that for? | 这是为什么? |
[31:23] | Your father tried to be a hero. | 你爸爸想逞英雄 |
[31:26] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[31:27] | Hey, please, please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[31:29] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:30] | Please, no, stop Stop | 求你了 不 停下 停下 |
[31:33] | Once I cut the spinal cord and the sever nerve endings, | 等我切断你的脊髓 再弄断几根末梢神经 |
[31:35] | you won’t feel a thing. | 你就什么都感觉不到了 |
[31:36] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[31:37] | No, no | 不 不 |
[31:45] | Susan, I’m sorry. | 苏珊对不起 |
[31:46] | We didn’t mean to do that. | 我们不是故意的 |
[31:48] | Dad, they’re gonna kill me. | 爸爸 他们要杀我 |
[31:50] | What? LJ? | 什么 LJ? |
[31:51] | Yeah, they got a knife to my throat. | 他们要割断我的喉咙 |
[31:53] | LJ LJ | |
[31:54] | Susan, don’t you hurt Dad | -苏珊你敢 -爸爸 |
[31:55] | The truth. | 说真话 |
[31:57] | Truth. | 真话 |
[32:01] | Michael’s getting out at 3:13. | 迈克他们3:13会出来 |
[32:03] | We’re meeting at the exchange point at 3:45. | 我们3:45在碰头地点会合 |
[32:05] | Susan, please, we did this | 苏珊求你了 我们这么做 |
[32:06] | because we wanted to make sure the site was safe. | 只是为了确保安全 |
[32:09] | That’s it, that’s the only reason why we did it. | 仅此而已 这就是唯一的原因 |
[32:11] | Sounds to me like you’re planning another end round. | 似乎你们在耍诡计啊 |
[32:13] | Another rescue. | 再一次营救计划 |
[32:14] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[32:15] | We’re not, we’re not planning, | 不是的 我们没有 |
[32:18] | re not planning another end round. | 没耍诡计 |
[32:20] | No. Please, just | 不 求你 只是 |
[32:22] | let my son go. | 放我儿子一马 |
[32:23] | Leave my son. | 放了他 |
[32:48] | Living the good life, huh? | 活的不错? |
[32:51] | Is that what this is? | 不是吧 |
[32:53] | Having too good a time here | 过的太滋润了 |
[32:54] | to contemplate leaving? | 都不想离开了? |
[32:58] | I needed some time to think. | 我需要点时间想想 |
[33:00] | Well, I needed some time | 我也需要点时间 |
[33:01] | to finalize our agreement with the Panamanians, | 来和巴拿马人敲定协议 |
[33:03] | but instead I get dragged down here. | 但我被人拉来了这里 |
[33:05] | Yeah, I’m sure it was really hard | 是 我知道 好不容易 |
[33:06] | to convince you to come down here. | 才说服你到这来 |
[33:10] | I’m gonna be honest. | 实话实说 |
[33:13] | I was looking forward to seeing you | 我是希望看到你这个样子 |
[33:14] | down here like this, but now i that i am here, i wouldn’t wish this on anymore. | 不过现在来了 我倒不这么想了 |
[33:22] | Can we just save all this till after | 这些事能否稍后再谈 |
[33:24] | I don’t know if we can or not. | 我不知道 |
[33:25] | Made up your mind yet, Alex? | 想好了么 阿历克斯? |
[33:27] | Eight years, minimum security. | 8年 最低监禁安全级别 |
[33:29] | I got’em down to four. | 我让他们减到4年 |
[33:31] | And I leave for the US tonight? | 今晚就去美国? |
[33:32] | Once the special | 一旦 |
[33:33] | prosecutor clears you, | 特别检查官确认你的事 |
[33:34] | you’ll be on your way. | 你就可以上路了 |
[33:37] | What about a special prosecutor? | 特别检察官是干嘛的 |
[33:38] | You stand in front of a guy, | 就是你站在人们面前 |
[33:39] | you, you tell your story and he determines | 告诉检察官你的经历 由他决定 |
[33:41] | if you’re gonna be a useful and credible witness. | 当然如果你决定做证人 |
[33:44] | It’s a formality. | 那些就只是些形式了 |
[33:45] | “It’s a formality”? | 只是些形式? |
[33:47] | This is just a formality? | 就只是形式? |
[33:48] | You know, if it were up to me, | 小子 如果换作是我 |
[33:51] | you could rot in here for the rest of your life. | 你下半辈子就等着把牢底坐穿吧 |
[33:54] | But the Justice Department | 但是司法部 |
[33:55] | is extremely motivated to get to the bottom | 下了很大的决心 |
[33:57] | of this President Reynolds business. | 把罗纳德总统的案子一查到底 |
[34:00] | Alex, this is a hundred percent above board. | 阿历克斯这绝对是个好出路 |
[34:03] | You’ve made a lot of mistakes in your career. | 你的职业生涯犯错太多 |
[34:05] | You know it and I know it, | 你清楚 我也清楚 |
[34:06] | intentional or otherwise. | 不管是不是故意的 |
[34:07] | I’ve got eight files in my office attesting to that. | 我桌上已经摞了8个对你的举报 |
[34:11] | And if you don’t take this offer, | 如果你不接受这些条件 |
[34:14] | then I assure you it would be | 我敢肯定 |
[34:15] | the biggest mistake of your life. | 你一定会后悔的 |
[34:25] | I know who killed that man. | 我知道是谁杀的 |
[34:26] | I’m sure you do. | 你当然知道了 |
[34:27] | Lechero | 勒齐 |
[34:34] | What do we have here? | 我们找到了什么 |
[34:35] | I found this | 我找到这个 |
[34:36] | in Alexander Mahone’s cell. | 在阿历克斯山德罗 马宏的号子里 |
[34:58] | Convenient | 你可想得真周到 |
[34:59] | To blame this on a man who can’t even be questioned. | 把责任都推到一个明显不再能回答问题的人身上 |
[35:03] | Enough of this already. Cheo | 够了 乔 |
[35:08] | Get the prison up. | 把人都叫来 |
[35:10] | this time | 现在 |
[35:25] | You kno Whistler didn’t do this. | 你知道不是惠斯勒干的 |
[35:27] | He just said he found the shank in Mahone’s cell? | 他说了他在马宏号子里找到匕首了啊 |
[35:29] | Doesn’t that prove I’m innocent? | 还不能证明我是清白的? |
[35:30] | You’re a joke | 你就会扯蛋 |
[35:32] | You talk about equality. | 你口口声声公平 |
[35:32] | You talk justice, but at the end of the day | 公正 但归根结底 |
[35:34] | you’re a dictator, and just like any dictator | 你不过就是一个独裁者 跟别的独裁者一样 |
[35:36] | you’re terrified of losing your power. | 你害怕失去权力 |
[35:38] | It’d be very unwise to go any further. | 别再考验我的耐心了 小子 |
[35:40] | You don’t care who the real killer is | 你并不关心真正的杀人犯是谁 |
[35:41] | just as long as you get to string somebody up. | 随便抓个人就行了 |
[35:43] | That’s all that matters to you, isn’t it? | 这对你来说就完事了 对不对 |
[35:45] | I’ve determined who’s guilty, and the punishment is death. | 谁有罪 我说了算 而有罪的 都要死 |
[35:48] | You’re making a mistake. This is murder | 你错了 这是谋杀 |
[35:49] | You know it and I know it | 你清楚 我也清楚 |
[35:51] | At least have the guts to admit it | 至少你得有胆量承认 |
[35:52] | You’re right | 没错 |
[35:54] | It’s murder. | 是谋杀 |
[35:59] | Don’t | 不要 |
[36:16] | I found this in the yard | 我在院子里发现这个 |
[36:21] | Augusto used to give them to me as tribute. | 这是原来奥古斯特上供给我的 |
[36:24] | And now you reek of them. | 现在你玷污了它 |
[36:37] | Go. | 滚吧 |
[37:12] | Everything okay? | 有什么事吗 |
[37:13] | It’s sad | 很惨吧 |
[37:16] | one wrong move and a stranger | 走错一步 就得让个陌生人 |
[37:17] | is throwing dirt on top of you. | 来给你下葬了 |
[37:39] | He will be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[37:58] | I question your love for your son. | 你怀疑你是不是真的爱自己的儿子 |
[38:01] | He was two seconds away from being decapitated | 他差一点就被我砍头了 |
[38:04] | because of you. | 就因为你 |
[38:05] | I told you the truth. | 我跟你说的都是实话 |
[38:07] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[38:08] | But if you have anything else planned, | 如果你还有什么小想法 |
[38:09] | now it’s scrapped. | 趁早放弃 |
[38:10] | Because, what happens if you try something? | 因为 你知道那意味着什么 |
[38:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:15] | Oh, good. | 知道就好 |
[38:24] | This is the same newspaper she was holding in the last picture. | 这报纸与上张照片里的是一样的 |
[38:26] | That’s what my guy could get. | 我的人只能拿到这个 |
[38:28] | You didn’t give me a lot of time. | 你给我的时间太有限了 |
[38:29] | You think Michael’s not going to notice this? | 你以为迈克察觉不出? |
[38:31] | Yeah.”Hey, Michael, here’s the pictures.” | 那还能怎么样”迈克就就是照片” |
[38:34] | He’s going to want to see this close up. | 他会仔细看照片的 |
[38:36] | I’m done doing favors for you. | 我已经帮你帮到头了 |
[38:38] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[38:39] | I’ll see you in an hour. | 一小时后见 |
[39:06] | No football today? | 今天没足球赛? |
[39:08] | No, no football today. | 没有 |
[39:15] | You’re my brother, Sammy? | 我们是好兄弟吧 萨米? |
[39:20] | Of course. | 那当然 |
[39:43] | It’s done? | 好了? |
[39:44] | The guard will be asleep in a half hour. | 警卫半小时内就会睡着 |
[39:46] | So we’re good. | 太好了 |
[39:48] | Not quite. | 还有点问题 |
[39:50] | They, uh, they know we’re breaking out this afternoon. | 他们 呃 知道了我们下午要越狱 |
[39:56] | You told her? | 你告诉她了? |
[39:58] | Man, she worked it out | 她猜到了 |
[39:58] | Why didn’t you lie? She worked out. | -你撒个谎不就得了? -她猜出来了 |
[40:00] | So what are we gonna do to get the upper hand here, Linc? | 那我们现在怎么才能占到上风呢 林肯? |
[40:03] | Nothing. You think they’re just going to turn over | -没事 -你以为他们会给我们 |
[40:05] | LJ and Sara? This is too dangerous. | -LJ和莎拉? -太冒险了 |
[40:07] | If we try anything, they’re just going to | 如果我们试图救他们 他们就会 |
[40:08] | What, hurt them? | 就会怎么样? 伤害他们? |
[40:11] | No, not if they want us to deliver on Whistler, they won’t. | 不会的 只要没得到惠斯勒他们就不会乱来 |
[40:15] | We’re playing this one straight. | 我们直接了当点吧 |
[40:16] | No games. No surprises. | 不耍他们 不出奇兵 |
[40:18] | All right? | 行么 |
[40:20] | Show me the pictures. | 给我看看照片 |
[40:25] | Show me the pictures, Linc. | 给我看看照片 林肯 |
[40:27] | Come on | 快点 |
[40:30] | The pictures. | 照片 |
[40:31] | I can’t show you the pictures, man. | 我不能给你看 |
[40:37] | Why not, Linc? | 为什么 |
[40:47] | She’s dead, Michael. | 她死了 迈克 |
[40:54] | I lied to you. | 我撒谎了 |
[40:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:58] | If you don’t break out today, they’re going to kill my son. | 如果你今天不越狱 他们会杀掉我儿子 |
[41:01] | They’re going to kill LJ. | 他们真的会杀掉LJ |
[41:04] | Michael, we’ve got to do this. | 迈克我们必须得干 |
[41:07] | Michael, we’ve got to do this | 迈克我们必须得干 |
[41:09] | Michael | 迈克 |
[42:18] | Sara’s dead. | 莎拉死了 |
[42:23] | They killed her. | 他们杀了莎拉 |
[42:27] | Oh, man, I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 兄弟 |
[42:32] | I loved her and now she’s gone. | 我爱她 现在她就这么去了 |
[42:38] | And it’s all because of you. | 全是因为你 |
[42:40] | What? | 什么 |
[42:44] | Hey, take it easy. | 冷静点 伙计 |
[42:51] | Wh What? | 什 什么? |
[42:53] | This is your fault. | 全都是你的错 |
[42:55] | He’s told me his grievance. | 他告诉我为什么了 |
[42:57] | This fight is going to happen. | 这场决斗不可避免 |
[43:00] | Just think about what you’re doing. | 想想你自己在干什么 |
[43:02] | I have. | 我想过了 |