时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | Explain something to me, blanco, | 小子 你给个决斗的理由 |
[01:07] | One minute you plead for your friend’s life, | 前一分钟 你刚为他捡回性命 |
[01:10] | and the next minute you nt to take it. | 后一分钟 你又要结果了他 |
[01:11] | This man | 这家伙 |
[01:13] | this man is no friend of mine | 这家伙根本不是我的朋友 |
[01:15] | What happened to your girlfriend has nothing | 你女友发生的事情和我无关 |
[01:16] | Her name was Sara | 她名字叫 莎拉 |
[01:19] | And she was a good person. | 她是个好人 |
[01:22] | And she’d still be alive | 要不是因为你 |
[01:25] | if it wasn’t for you. | 她活得好好的 |
[01:26] | So it’s revenge, eh, b? | 这么说是为了复仇咯? |
[01:28] | An eye for an eye? | 一报还一报 |
[01:29] | Once you make such a declaration there’s no going back. | 一旦做出决斗的决定 就不能收回来 |
[01:34] | There’s nothing to go back to. | 没什么好顾虑的了 |
[01:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:38] | Then we have a fight. | 那么就开始决斗吧 |
[01:43] | Now, both of you, | 你们俩个马上去 |
[01:44] | go and assign your belongings, | 整理所属物品 |
[01:46] | and pray to whatever god is yours. | 然后祈祷上苍站在你这边 |
[01:48] | Come back here in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后回来 |
[01:53] | Fight, fight, fight, fight | 斗 斗 斗 |
[01:58] | fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight fight | 斗 斗 斗 |
[02:37] | You need anymore help? | 你还需要别的帮助吗? |
[02:39] | You’ve done more than enough. | 你帮的忙够多的了 |
[02:40] | Here, take that, man. | 老兄 接着这个 |
[02:41] | It’s not a lot, but it’s enough to get you started. | 虽说钱不多 但足够你重新开始了 |
[02:43] | Oh, no, no, I can’t take this. | 不 不行 我不能接受这钱 |
[02:44] | I did this because I wanted to help you guys. | 我这么做是因为我想帮你们 |
[02:46] | Hey, buy a car, get a bus ticket, | 去买辆车 买张大巴车票什么的 |
[02:49] | do whatever, just get out of here. | 随你怎样办 就是离开这就行 |
[02:50] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[02:52] | I’m going to get so gas, okay? | 我去加些油 行吗? |
[02:53] | I’ll meet you in the front. | 我们在前头会合 |
[02:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:57] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[02:59] | You too. | 同祝 |
[03:06] | Is she coming with you to do the exchange? | 她和你一起去交换人质? |
[03:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:09] | You think that’s a good idea? | 你觉得这样合适吗? |
[03:10] | I mean, what if something goes wrong | 我是说如果有什么麻烦的话 |
[03:11] | and she gets hurt? I need some incentive | -她还会受伤呢 -我需要个保障 |
[03:13] | just in case Whistler doesn’t want to go quietly. | 以防 惠斯勒 耍什么鬼把戏 |
[03:15] | You think any of this is going to go down quiet? | 你觉得这一切都能平稳度过? |
[03:17] | They’re just going to give you LJ | 就这样把LJ还给你了? |
[03:18] | just like that? Doesn’t matter what I think. | 我怎么想的根本无关紧要 |
[03:20] | I know what these people are capable of. | 我很清楚这帮子人会怎么干 |
[03:22] | I’m not going to gamble with my son’s life. | 我不会拿我儿子的命去赌博的 |
[03:26] | Maybe you don’t have to. | 或许你根本不需要什么赌博 |
[03:29] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[03:31] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[03:34] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[03:36] | We’ll be arriving at the courthouse in about 15 minutes. | 15分钟后就到审判厅了 |
[03:38] | Then the hearing will begin shortly. | 然后紧接着就开始听证会 |
[03:40] | All and all this whole thing will be done within the hour. | 所有这一切马上就能了结了 |
[03:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:47] | That sounds good. | 听上去很不错 |
[03:54] | So with this deal | 那么这场交易中 |
[03:57] | what specifically are they expecting from me? | 他们到底想从我这获得什么呢? |
[04:01] | They need to knoeverything. | 他们需要知道所有这一切 |
[04:03] | About the President, about the company. | 关于总统的 关于组织的事情 |
[04:05] | They want to confirm that you have | 他们需要确认你手上有 |
[04:07] | viable incriminating information | 确凿的能证明他们犯罪的信息 |
[04:09] | and that you can be a cooperative witness. | 而且你还需要配合去做证 |
[04:11] | If I cooperate fully | 如果我完全配合的话 |
[04:16] | I won’t just be incriminating them. | 我不会只起诉他们有罪 |
[04:18] | You’re worried about all those skeletons in your closet, | 你担心你会受到牵连 |
[04:22] | but you have full immunity. | 你有完全赦免权 |
[04:23] | Everything will be fine. | 所有这一切都会没事的 |
[04:24] | All you have to do is tell the truth. | 你只需要说出事实真相就行 |
[04:27] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[04:43] | Better knuckle up. | 最好活动下筋骨热热身 |
[04:57] | Look, I don’t know what you’re thinking, | 听着 我不知道你是怎么想的 |
[04:58] | but killing me is not | 但是杀了我 |
[04:58] | going to solve your problem. Relax. | -于事无补 -别紧张 |
[05:01] | I’m not going to kill you. | 我不会杀你的 |
[05:02] | Then what the hell was all that about? | 那刚才那幕又是为了什么? |
[05:03] | You want to make it out of here without being seen, | 你如果想不被发现 从这里越狱出去 |
[05:05] | you need a diversion. Now we have one. | 你就需要转移视线 就像现在这样 |
[05:08] | You’re off your head. Do you know that? They’re waiting | 你昏头了 你不知道他们还在那边等着 |
[05:09] | We don’t have time for this. It’s almost 3:00, | 我们没时间争这个 快3点了 |
[05:11] | and that means the tower guard should be drugged by now. | 意味着塔楼哨兵现在应该被迷药放倒了 |
[05:14] | At 3:13, the sun’s going to hit the other guard tower. | 3:13分时 阳光会照射在另一哨塔上 |
[05:16] | We’ll have the cover we need. It’s now or never. | 有了所需的掩护 机不可失 时不再来 |
[05:21] | Listen, Michael, I, uh | 听着 迈克 我 |
[05:23] | I meant what I said about Sara. | 刚才关于莎拉的话 不是那个意思 |
[05:26] | If I were you I wouldn’tention that name again. | 换作我 就绝口不提那名字了 |
[05:28] | We’re getting out of here now, and then I’m trading you for my nephew. | 我们现在就出去 然后用你交换我侄子 |
[05:31] | And then I’m going to find out | 然后我会去查清楚 |
[05:31] | who’s responsible for taking her life | 真凶是谁的 |
[05:35] | and I’m taking theirs. | 然后血债血还 |
[07:07] | Listen, Scofield Not now. | -听着 斯科菲尔德 -现在不是时候 |
[07:08] | I just please. | 我只是 求你了 |
[07:11] | I heard you out there in the yard. | 你在外面说的我听到了 |
[07:13] | Is that true | 关于莎拉的事情 |
[07:15] | about Sara? | 是不是真的? |
[07:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:19] | That’s not I mean it’s | 怎么会 我是说 |
[07:21] | What’d she ? | 她怎么 ? |
[07:23] | I’m sorry, Michael. | 对不起 迈克 |
[07:25] | I mean it. | 我是这个意思 |
[07:27] | She was a good person. | 她是好人 |
[07:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:53] | Is something wrong? | 怎么了? |
[07:54] | If anyone asks, | 如果有人问起 |
[07:54] | just tell them your fuel pump’s leaking, all right? | 告诉他们油箱漏油 好吗? |
[07:56] | No, no, no, I’m going to the beach with you. | 不 不 我要和你一起去海边 |
[07:58] | No. I need you to keep a lookout. | 不 我需要你来把风 |
[08:00] | When they get here I’ll call you, all right? | 他们来了我会告诉你的 好吗? |
[08:03] | If everything works out today, | 如果今天一切顺利 |
[08:04] | you and me we’re both going to get what we want. | 你和我 都能得到想要的 |
[08:07] | Stay here. | 留在这里 |
[08:53] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[08:55] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[08:56] | I know you’re just doing your job. | 我知道你是在工作 |
[08:58] | I bet you’re as ready | 我保证你和我一样 |
[08:59] | for this over with as I am. | 都已经受够了 |
[09:03] | Hey, you know, once we get out of Panama, | 知道吗 我们从巴拿马出来之后 |
[09:05] | me and my dad and my uncle | 我和我爸爸 还有叔叔 |
[09:06] | we’re going to open up a scuba shop somewhere. | 我们要开个潜水商店 |
[09:08] | Build a house on the beach Lovely. | -在海边造个房子 -听起来不错 |
[09:10] | go swimming every day. | 每天去游泳 |
[09:11] | I never lived by the ocean You can stop. | -我从没住在海边 -你可以住嘴了 |
[09:13] | I always wanted to, you know? | 我一直想去 知道吗? |
[09:14] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[09:15] | You’re a human being | 你是有梦想的人 |
[09:16] | wi dreams, plans for the future, all that. | 为将来打算 就那样 |
[09:19] | Whether you see it isn’t up to me anymore. | 你能否见到那天 已经不在我的掌握 |
[09:21] | It’s in your uncle’s hands now. | 在于你的叔叔 |
[09:23] | So let’s just hope that he does his job. | 所以让我们祈祷他能做到吧 |
[10:38] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么? |
[10:57] | Where’s Mahone? | 马宏 在哪里? |
[11:00] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[11:02] | What, just like that? | 什么 就那么走了? |
[11:04] | Why? I mean, how? | 为什么? 我是说 怎么会? |
[11:06] | How about we worry a little bit more about us, huh? | 我们还是多关心一下自己吧 怎么样? |
[11:09] | You know, he got out of here kind of suddenly. | 知道吗 他是突然出去的 |
[11:11] | How do we know he’s not ratting us out right now? | 我们怎么知道他不会出卖我们? |
[11:18] | Sullins. | 苏林斯 |
[11:21] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事? |
[11:22] | Are you sure? Yeah. | -你确定吗? -好的 |
[11:24] | I’ll handle it. | 我来处理 |
[11:27] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗? |
[11:28] | A couple of the Panamanians might have gotten cold feet. | 几个巴拿马人有点退缩了 |
[11:32] | Exactly how cold? | 有多胆小? |
[11:34] | They just need some convincing. | 他们只是需要确认 |
[11:36] | It’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[11:37] | It’s all gonna work out. | 一切都会顺利的 |
[11:38] | Meantime, we’re gonna take you to a hotel room. | 同时 我们会把你带到酒店房间去 |
[11:40] | Up until an hour ago, | 直到一小时前 |
[11:41] | this was a done deal. | 不是说一切都搞定了 |
[11:42] | So what’s happening? | 还会发生什么呢? |
[11:45] | Relax. This is still your best bet. | 放松 这仍旧是你最好的机会 |
[11:48] | Unless someone’s offering you | 除非有人开的价码是 |
[11:49] | a”get out of Sona free”card. | “无罪从索纳监狱释放” |
[11:58] | Now, remember, we’ll only have four minutes of cover, | 记好了 我们只有4分钟掩蔽时间 |
[12:00] | so once you hit the ground you run straight to the fence. | 你一着地 就笔直跑向围栏 |
[12:03] | Don’t look up, don’t look back, | 不要看上面 也别回头 |
[12:05] | don’t say a word. | 不要说一个字 |
[12:06] | What if they see us? | 要是他们看见我们呢? |
[12:07] | If someone yells stop, | 如果有人喊你停 |
[12:09] | you stop. | 你就停 |
[12:10] | That’s it? | 就这些? |
[12:12] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[12:19] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[12:19] | Where’s Sammy? | 萨米去哪了? |
[12:22] | I dont know, Patron | 老大 我不知道 |
[12:32] | So, who goes first? | 那么谁先下? |
[12:34] | Right now my life isn’t worth a damn without yours. | 你要是不活着出去 我的生命也没有意义 |
[12:37] | If this doesn’t go as planned, the first guy | 如果不是按照计划行事 |
[12:38] | through that window’s gonna get shot. | 先下的人就会被射杀 |
[12:41] | That guy can’t be you. | 那个人不能是你 |
[12:46] | I’ll go. | 我先下吧 |
[12:47] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[12:50] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 |
[13:08] | This is it. | 机会来了 |
[13:13] | Five | 五 |
[13:15] | four | 四 |
[13:17] | three | 三 |
[13:18] | two one. | 二 一 |
[13:33] | The glare. | 阳光 |
[13:34] | Where’s the glare? I don’t know. | -阳光哪去了? -我不知道 |
[13:40] | Come on | 拜托 |
[13:53] | This is it. | 成了 |
[14:00] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[14:53] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[14:53] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[15:39] | We’re losing the light. | 我们快失去阳光了 |
[15:43] | Go back. Go back | 会去 快回去 |
[15:51] | Go back | 快回去 |
[16:20] | Come on Come on | 动作快 |
[16:24] | That was our only chance. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[16:31] | Damn it | 见鬼 |
[16:51] | Find out where they are. | 把他们找出来 |
[16:53] | Do you hear ’em out there? They’re waiting for us. | 听到他们在外面喧哗吗 在等着我们 |
[16:55] | It’s only a matter of time. I know. Come on. | -迟早得出去 -我知道 |
[16:58] | The damn thing’s not coming off | 这该死的东西解不开 |
[17:00] | Hey, gringos | 外国佬 |
[17:03] | Come out and play. | 出来决斗了 |
[17:05] | Come on Come on | 快 快啊 |
[17:06] | Nowhere to hide, malditos | 该死的 躲得了初一躲不过十五的 |
[17:09] | Gringos | 外国佬 |
[17:10] | Come out and play | 出来决斗了 |
[17:13] | We’ve got to go. They can’t find us here. | 我们必须离开 这儿他们找不到 |
[17:15] | But what about this? | 但这个怎么处理? |
[17:16] | Stash it | 遮一下 |
[17:17] | Come on | 但这个怎么处理? |
[17:21] | Come on | 快啊 |
[17:24] | Go. | 走 |
[17:27] | Where are you off to, Backra? | 臭小子 你要去哪里? |
[18:02] | Where you boys been? | 你们俩去哪里了? |
[18:04] | The bathroom? | 洗手间? |
[18:07] | This has all been | 这一切都是 |
[18:07] | a terrible mistake. | 一场巨大的误会 |
[18:10] | Has it been? | 是吗? |
[18:11] | We’ve, uh, we’ve worked it out. | 我们的问题都解决了 |
[18:13] | There’s no need to take this any further. | 没有必要再进行决斗了 |
[18:18] | You clearly don’t understand | 显然你不太明白 |
[18:20] | I can’t have your foolishness spread in this place. | 我不能让你们的愚昧在这里肆虐 |
[18:22] | I gave you every chance to pull out. | 我给过你这么多机会放弃决斗 |
[18:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:28] | We know the rules | 我们都知道规矩的 |
[18:31] | Two men go in, | 两人决斗 |
[18:32] | one man comes out | 一人活着出去 |
[18:39] | Now, | 现在 |
[18:40] | this quarrel must be settled. | 决斗必须开始 |
[18:44] | Let’s go. | 去吧 |
[19:07] | Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight | 斗 斗 斗 |
[19:31] | What are you gentlemen waiting for? | 你们两个绅士在等什么呢? |
[19:38] | You two don’t make this more interesting, I will. | 你们不动手的话 我来帮忙 |
[19:47] | Sorry, mate if only one of us is getting out | 对不起了 如果只能有一个人活着 |
[20:06] | How’s it look? | 什么情况? |
[20:07] | They got LJ in the back of the van. | LJ在货车后面 |
[20:09] | He seem all right to you? Yeah, I think so. | -他看起来还好吧? -我想是的 |
[20:12] | All right, how many people they got? | 好吧 他们有几个人? |
[20:13] | She’s got a driver and a bodyguard that’s it. | 有个司机 有个保镖 就那么多 |
[20:15] | All right. You know I appreciate you hanging around, man | 很好 你观察一下四周 |
[20:18] | Hey, we started this together, bro. | 兄弟 我们一起开始的行动 |
[20:21] | Let’s finish it that way. | 所以也一起来搞定 |
[20:24] | Come on, Michael. | 快来吧 迈克 |
[20:26] | Where are you? | 你在哪啊 |
[21:30] | What you doing here? | 你在这干吗? |
[21:31] | You’re supposed to be keeping watch. | 你应该在那里把风的 |
[21:32] | Just checking, making sure everything is all right. | 只是确认下 看看是否一切正常 |
[21:36] | They’re running a bit late, that’s all. | 他们行动有点延迟 没什么 |
[21:38] | So, what’s the plan? | 下一步呢? |
[21:41] | You gonna swim out, wait for the police to pass, and | 游出去 等警察过去了 然后 |
[21:45] | meet with a boat somewhere? | 在某个地方上船? |
[21:47] | Something like that. | 差不多就是那样 |
[21:50] | And then what? | 那再然后呢? |
[21:52] | You know what, you need to get back | 知道吗 你得回到 |
[21:53] | to the car Don’t move. | -车那儿去 -不许动 |
[22:00] | I’m impressed. | 让人吃惊啊 |
[22:01] | You’ve actually got the guts to look me in the eye | 拿着枪指着我 |
[22:03] | as you stab me in the back. | 还有勇气跟我对视 |
[22:04] | What are you going to do, shoot me? | 你会怎么做 打死我? |
[22:06] | Don’t. I can’t let you hand over | 别动 我不能眼看着你把詹姆斯 |
[22:08] | James to those people. | 送到那些人手上 |
[22:09] | You need to think about what you’re doing. | 你得考虑考虑你在干嘛 |
[22:10] | I have | 我想过了 |
[22:12] | Every since you told me what they did to Sara. | 在你告诉我他们对莎拉做了什么之后 |
[22:15] | When they get here, James and I, we’re leaving. | 他们到了之后 詹姆斯和我就离开 |
[22:18] | Where to? | 去哪? |
[22:19] | I don’t know. Somewhere they won’t find us. | 我不知道 一个他们找不到的地方 |
[22:23] | So, this whole time, you played me. | 那么这一段时间以来 你都在耍我 |
[22:24] | Like you’ve been playing me. | 就像你在耍我一样 |
[22:26] | Bringing me here to be your lookout? | 带我来这里 帮你把风? |
[22:29] | But it’s okay. | 不过没什么 |
[22:31] | We were both here doing what we had to | 我们来这里都是 |
[22:33] | for the people we love. | 为了我们深爱的人做该做的事 |
[22:37] | You do this, you may as well be shooting my son yourself. | 你这么做的话 你也等于亲手杀了我儿子 |
[22:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:03] | They should be out by now. Any sign? | 他们这个时候该出来了 有消息没? |
[23:05] | All quiet. | 一切都很安静 |
[23:06] | How much longer do you want to give them? | 你准备给他们多少时间? |
[23:12] | I know you wanted to live | 我知道你下半辈子 |
[23:13] | by an ocean your whole life. | 想住在海边 |
[23:14] | Sad to think | 真可惜 |
[23:15] | the closest you’ll get is being buried under one. | 你只能葬身在海边了 |
[23:16] | You’re not gonna kill me. | 你不会杀了我的 |
[23:18] | Oh? You need me. | -是吗? -你需要我 |
[23:19] | You already killed Sara. | 你已经杀了莎拉 |
[23:20] | Anything happens to me, | 我要再有什么事的话 |
[23:23] | you’re out of bargaining chips. | 你手上就没有筹码了 |
[23:24] | If Michael doesn’t get Whistler out today, | 如果迈克今天不把惠斯勒救出来 |
[23:27] | I won’t need to bargain anymore. | 我就不再需要什么筹码了 |
[23:29] | You’ll all be dead. | 你们都要死 |
[23:51] | Hurtdo? | 胡塔多? |
[23:52] | Hurtdo?Where you at? | 胡塔多? 你在哪? |
[23:56] | Hey,Roldan. | 呼叫 罗丹 |
[23:57] | Better send someone to check | 最好找人看看 |
[23:59] | on Hurtado in Tower One. | 1号岗的胡塔多 |
[24:00] | He is not answering his radio | 呼叫他没反应 |
[24:01] | and I don’t have a visual. | 我这里也看不到他 |
[24:03] | Confirmed. | 收到 |
[24:04] | We’ll send a couple men over. | 我们会派人过去的 |
[24:25] | Kick him in the junk, Scofield | 狠狠的踢他 斯科菲尔德 |
[24:35] | What are you looking for, boy There are no draws here | 你们在等什么? 这里没有平局的说法 |
[24:38] | If this isn’t finished by one of you, | 如果没有一个人来了结的话 |
[24:39] | I’m coming down to finish both of you. | 我会下来了结你们两个 |
[24:48] | Hurtdo? | 胡塔多? |
[24:51] | What are you doing over there? | 你在干嘛? |
[24:53] | What, are you sleeping on the job? | 什么 你居然当班的时候睡觉? |
[24:55] | No, I don’t know what happened. | 不 我不知道发生什么了 |
[25:28] | End it. | 下手吧 |
[25:35] | God God forgive me. | 上帝啊 请原谅我 |
[26:08] | They should have been here by now. | 他们这个时候该到了 |
[26:09] | Maybe they get out. They should be on their way. | 或许他们已经出来了 正在赶来 |
[26:11] | They didn’t make it. So what do we do now? | -他们失手了 -那我们现在该干嘛? |
[26:14] | I don’t care what you do, | 我管不着你怎么办 |
[26:15] | but I’m taking the car. | 我要开着车子走 |
[26:16] | What? | 什么? |
[27:15] | What the hell’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[27:20] | Put your hands up on your head | 把手放到头上 |
[27:30] | You come down here. | 你 下来 到这里来 |
[27:33] | Now | 马上 |
[27:35] | We are going to find out who is behind this. | 我们要找出是谁干的 |
[27:46] | What? | 什么事? |
[27:48] | Were you going to let me know what the hell’s going on? | 你是不是该告诉我发生什么了? |
[27:52] | Lincoln? | 林肯? |
[27:53] | I’m here. | 我在听 |
[27:53] | Good. Where are they? | 很好 他们在哪? |
[27:58] | They’re in the car with me. | 他们在我车上 |
[27:59] | I heard the alarm. | 我听到警报声了 |
[28:00] | They were long gone before that thing went off. | 警报前他们就跑得很远了 |
[28:03] | Well, if they had such a head start, | 好吧 如果他们开了个好头 |
[28:04] | why are you so far behind? | 你干嘛要磨蹭这么久? |
[28:05] | Listen, do you want me to talk to your drive? | 听着 你想让我开车的时候和你说话? |
[28:08] | I want you to put Whistler on the phone. | 让惠斯勒听电话 |
[28:10] | What? | 什么? |
[28:11] | Put him on. | 让他听电话 |
[28:15] | He’s in the trunk. | 他在后备箱里 |
[28:16] | But, if you feel that strongly about it, | 不过 如果你强烈要求的话 |
[28:17] | I can pull over and you two can have a Nice little talk. | 我可以把他拖出来 你们俩可以稍微聊聊 |
[28:20] | If we’re real lucky, maybe some cops will swing by. | 如果运气好的话 或许会有警察过来 |
[28:22] | I’m sure they’d like a word, too. | 我肯定警察也想和他谈谈的 |
[28:23] | You know what? Just get LJ ready. | 知道吗? 准备好放LJ |
[28:31] | Whoever tried to escape assaulted one of my men. | 有人要逃出去 并且袭击了我的人 |
[28:37] | And, as you know, any attempt on the life | 众所周知 任何对巴拿马士兵 |
[28:40] | of a Panamanian soldier | 构成生命威胁的袭击 |
[28:43] | warrants the death penalty. | 都是死刑 |
[28:45] | This attempt was made from cell #212. | 是212号囚室的人干的 |
[28:48] | And if memory serves, | 如果没记错的话 |
[28:49] | that cell belongs to members of your crew, no? | 那个囚室是你的人 对吧? |
[29:09] | You. | 你 |
[29:14] | You are one of the Milkman’s boys. | 你是那个送奶人吧 |
[29:18] | Is it your cell? | 那是你的囚室吧? |
[29:40] | I’m going to take that as a yes. | 我认为这是个肯定的答案 |
[29:46] | I thought we were compadres, you and I. | 我一直认为我们是亲密伙伴 你和我 |
[29:49] | I let you run your business, have your whores. | 我让你做你的生意 招你的妓 |
[29:52] | When you asked me for your own personal supply of water | 没有水的时候 |
[29:54] | when the lumbing went down, did I not provide it? | 还有停电的时候 我都满足你了吧? |
[29:57] | When you asked me to get rid | 你让我切断电话 |
[29:58] | of the phones, make them contraband, | 使他们无从非法运毒进来 |
[30:00] | so you could control the trade in here, | 以此来控制这里的交易 |
[30:03] | did I not comply? | 我难道没满足你么? |
[30:06] | I do all this for you. | 我做这一切都是为了你 |
[30:07] | And in exchange, you were to do one thing | 而作为交易条件 我只要你为我 |
[30:11] | for me. | 做一件事 |
[30:13] | Keep these men in line | 管好这些人 |
[30:25] | Maybe we just backed the wrong horse. | 也许我们看错人了 |
[30:28] | Perhaps there is another in here better suited for the job. | 也许别人更适合这份工作 |
[30:43] | Good luck, Bredda. | 祝你好运 兄弟 |
[31:08] | You know none of us tried | 你知道我们中没人想 |
[31:09] | to break out of that cell. | 从那间牢房越狱 |
[31:12] | I do. | 我知道 |
[31:13] | Then you must know there’s only one guy here | 但你一定知道只有一个人 |
[31:15] | foolish enough to try. | 会愚蠢到想去试试 |
[31:31] | Nice to see you back in form. | 很高兴看到你恢复如初 |
[31:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:35] | Any news from Sullins? | 苏林斯 那有什么新消息吗? |
[31:36] | He’s working on it. | 他正在处理此事 |
[31:42] | It doesn’t matter what people say. | 别人说什么都没关系 |
[31:45] | What do they say? | 他们怎么说? |
[31:46] | You know people, how they talk. About? | -你知道他们怎么说吗 -怎么说? |
[31:50] | The men, the ones they say you killed. | 他们说是你杀了那些人 |
[31:54] | Is it true? | 这是真的吗? |
[31:57] | Because, if it is, you can talk to about it. | 如果是真的 你可以和我说说 |
[32:11] | Is that a fact? | 真是这样吗? |
[32:13] | Yes. You can trust me. | 是的 你可以相信我 |
[32:15] | So let me get this straight. | 这么明说了吧 |
[32:16] | Sullins sends you to be good cop? | 苏林斯 让你来扮白脸? |
[32:19] | That’s not what this is. | 不是这样的 |
[32:19] | There never was a deal, was there? | 其实从来就没有什么交易 对吗? |
[32:21] | Sullins just wants me to confess | 苏林斯 只是想让我认罪 |
[32:22] | so hcan bring me up on more charges back in the States. | 那他就有更多的指控理由遣送我回美国 |
[32:25] | The deal is legit. | 交易很合理 |
[32:26] | The hearing was supposed to be | 那听证会本应该是 |
[32:27] | an hour after we left the prison, | 我们离开监狱一小时后开的 |
[32:29] | and I’m still waiting. | 而我还在等 |
[32:31] | So why don’t you just come clean, Felicia, huh? | 为什么你不把一切告诉我 费丽舍? |
[32:33] | For old times’ sake? How about it? | 看在以前的交情份上 怎样? |
[32:37] | How about you do me the same courtesy, Alex? | 那你怎么不看在老交情份上配合呢? |
[32:40] | I’m not blind. My brother was a user. | 我不傻 我弟弟只是你们利用的工具 |
[32:42] | I can smell the stuff a mile away. | 我早就知道了 |
[32:44] | Don’t you accuse me of being the one who’s hiding something. | 你不是想说我隐瞒什么吧? |
[33:01] | Hey, I just got confirmation from the radio. | 我刚从广播中证实了 |
[33:03] | The guards took a head count and they secured the perimeter. | 狱警盘点过 监狱周围也被监控起来 |
[33:06] | No one made it out of there today. | 今天没人逃出了过 |
[33:11] | Sucre, what’s going on? | 苏克雷 怎么样了? |
[33:13] | Looks like they’re packing up. | 看起来他们正准备离开 |
[33:14] | Whatever you do | 不论你做什么 |
[33:15] | don’t let them take LJ, all right? | 不要让他们带走LJ 好吗? |
[33:17] | Linc? Linc? | 林肯? 林肯? |
[33:20] | Sucre? | 苏克雷? |
[33:29] | Get the hell out of here now. | 现在就离开 |
[33:58] | Look out | 小心 |
[34:55] | Dad | 爸 |
[34:55] | Let her go | 放她走 |
[34:58] | Drop it or I swear to God I’ll put a bullet in her head | 把枪放下 否则我开枪杀死她 |
[35:00] | Now you let him go You let him go now Dad | -现在放他走 你放他走 -爸 |
[35:04] | LJ, I’m going to get you out of this, I promise. | LJ 我保证我会把你救出来 |
[35:07] | You sure you want to make promises to your son you can’t keep? | 你对儿子许下一个实现不了的诺言吗? |
[35:09] | Watch your mouth. | 闭嘴 |
[35:10] | I’ll let you in on a little secret. | 我告诉你一个小秘密 |
[35:13] | When you choose | 自从你选择 |
[35:13] | this line of work, you know it’s all going to come down | 这么解决问题 你就该知道 |
[35:16] | to a moment like this. | 会发生现在这一幕 |
[35:19] | So kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[35:24] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[35:28] | Let him go Kill him. | -放了他 -杀了他 |
[35:29] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[35:30] | Dad | 爸 |
[35:32] | It doesn’t matter what you do to me. | 你对我做什么都可以 |
[35:33] | The operation failed. | 计划失败了 |
[35:35] | So put your gun down, Linc. | 放下的你枪 林肯 |
[35:40] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[35:41] | Dad | 爸 |
[35:45] | No | 不要 |
[35:47] | No | 不要 |
[35:53] | Give me one more shot. | 再给我一次机会 |
[35:54] | To do what? | 做什么? |
[35:56] | Let me find out what happened in Sona. | 让我查出究竟索纳监狱里发生了什么事情 |
[35:57] | Let me talk to Michael. | 让我和迈克谈谈 |
[35:59] | We can still get Whistler. | 我们可以救出惠斯勒的 |
[36:00] | We can make this happen. | 我们能办到的 |
[36:02] | We can make this happen. We | 我们能办到的 我们 |
[36:10] | We can do this. | 我们可以这么做 |
[36:12] | Put him in the van. | 把他带上车 |
[36:37] | Sucre | 苏克雷 |
[36:40] | You all right? | 你怎么样? |
[36:41] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[36:47] | Body bags. | 裹尸袋 |
[37:01] | Look, what happened out there | 该发生的 |
[37:03] | Happened out there. It’s over. | 都发生了 都结束了 |
[37:06] | All right then. | 那好 |
[37:10] | Right, just so you know, | 如你所知 |
[37:13] | I wouldn’t have gone through with it. | 我没能逃出去 |
[37:14] | Lucky for us, we’ll never have to find out. | 如果幸运的话 我们不会被发现 |
[37:18] | So what do we do now? | 那现在我们怎么做? |
[37:23] | You know where are you, boy? | 你知道你在哪里么 小子 |
[37:25] | Well, I’m no doctor, You but I’m just guessingboy. | 我不是医生 但我可以猜猜看 |
[37:27] | your mother had a little bit too much to drink one night | 你妈一定是有天晚上喝多了才 |
[37:30] | Keep talking | 继续说呀 |
[37:31] | and you’re going to be next. | 下一个就轮到你了 |
[37:50] | How you want it, brother? | 你选个死法吧 老兄? |
[37:51] | Fast or slow? | 快的还是慢的 |
[37:54] | I think I later handle this one myself. | 我稍后会亲自动手 |
[38:10] | Do you have children, Mr. Scofield? | 你有孩子么 斯科菲尔德先生? |
[38:14] | Maybe someday. | 会有的 |
[38:16] | That’s very optimistic for a man in your position. | 会有个非常乐观的家伙步你后尘 |
[38:18] | Myself, I have five. | 我有五个孩子 |
[38:20] | Three boys, two girls. | 三个小子 两个丫头 |
[38:22] | Now I used to tell them a story | 我常常给他们讲的一个故事 |
[38:24] | I believe in your country | 我想在你们国家里 |
[38:26] | they call it,”The Boy Who Cried Wolf.” | 他们管它叫”狼来了” |
[38:28] | You know it? | 你知道那个故事么? |
[38:29] | Well, then you know the moral of that story | 你知道这个故事的寓意 |
[38:31] | is even when liars tell the truth, | 即使撒谎者说的是实话 |
[38:33] | they can never be believed. | 他们也是不可信的 |
[38:35] | But your life’s on the line, boy. | 你命悬一线 小子 |
[38:39] | Are you trying to break out of this prison, Mr. Scofield? | 你想越狱么 斯科菲尔德先生? |
[38:45] | No. | 不想 |
[38:49] | Are you trying to break out of this prison? | 你真准备越狱么? |
[38:51] | We both know that’s not possible. | 我们都知道这是不可能的 |
[38:52] | Answer me What do you want me to say? | -回答我 -你想让我说什么? |
[38:54] | I want you to tell me the truth. I want to hear it. | 我想让你告诉我事实 我要听实话 |
[38:56] | You want a reason to kill me. No, boy | -你想找个理由干掉我 -不是 小子 |
[38:59] | I have good reason to kill you. | 我已经有一个很好的理由干掉你了 |
[39:00] | Because of you, it’s no longer possible | 因为你 我已经不可能 |
[39:02] | for me to effectively govern this prison. | 有力地管理这个监狱 |
[39:04] | Justified or not, | 不管是否承认 |
[39:04] | the men no longer have faith in me. | 人们已经不服我了 |
[39:07] | That leaves only one thing for me to do | 我只能做一件事 |
[39:08] | to guarantee my survival. | 来保命 |
[39:23] | You are breaking out of this prison, Mr. Scofield. | 你可以着手越狱 斯科菲尔德先生 |
[39:28] | And you’re taking me with you. | 你要带上我 |
[39:54] | Well, I’ve got some good news | 我得到一些好消息 |
[39:56] | and I’ve got some better news. | 还有些更好的消息 |
[39:59] | Let’s start with the good. | 让我们从好消息开始 |
[40:01] | Panamanians are back on board. | 巴拿马人方面已经做出让步 |
[40:05] | And the better news? | 更好的消息呢? |
[40:06] | You’re going to get to have | 你可以在 |
[40:07] | a really Nice sleep on that bed. | 这张床上好好睡上一觉了 |
[40:10] | I thought that I | 我还以为 |
[40:12] | After the hearing I was going to be on a plane back to the U.S. | 我会听到可以乘飞机回美国的消息 |
[40:15] | You said | 你说过 |
[40:16] | I did, and you will be, | 我是说过 你会回去的 |
[40:17] | but it’s just too late to do the hearing now. | 但是现在开听证会太晚了 |
[40:19] | We’ll get to it first thing tomorrow. | 那是我们明早要做的第一件事情 |
[40:21] | Tomorrow morning? Sounds about right. | -明早? -听起来不错 |
[40:27] | Please is there something, is there anything | 拜托 可有什么方式方法 |
[40:30] | that we can do to help speed things up? | 能让事情进展顺利的吗? |
[40:32] | When a genie grants you a wish | 当精灵满足了你的愿望 |
[40:34] | you don’t really tell him to make it snappy. | 你不会还摧他立马兑现吧 |
[40:36] | This hearing | 这个听证会 |
[40:37] | needs to happen today. | 今天就要开 |
[40:39] | The hearing needs needs to happen right now | 听证会 需要马上进行 |
[40:42] | Listen to you. | 看你说的 |
[40:44] | You know, you are unbelievable. | 你真的难以置信 |
[40:45] | I have dropped everything | 我进了全力 |
[40:47] | to come down her | 才同意她 |
[40:48] | and drag your sorry ass | 把你拉出火坑 |
[40:49] | out of that hellhole You don’t understand. | 你不懂么 |
[40:50] | I’ve made you a deal. I can’t I can’t wait. | -我们已经说好了 -我等不及了 |
[40:56] | I can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[40:57] | You know, I am so glad | 你知道 我很高兴 |
[40:58] | I have made this trip | 促成此行 |
[41:00] | to help your esteemed colleague. | 来帮助你敬仰的同事 |
[41:02] | I am just tickled. | 我真可笑 |
[41:05] | Cuff him. | 把他铐起来 |
[41:07] | Is that necessary? | 有必要么? |
[41:08] | Cuff him. | 把他铐起来 |
[41:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:20] | I can’t wait. | 我不能再等了 |
[41:30] | Hey, have you seen Whistler? | 看见惠斯勒了吗? |
[41:32] | No. | 没看见 |
[41:35] | I spent my whole career | 我尽心尽力工作 |
[41:36] | trying to keep bad people behind bars. | 想方设法把坏人关在牢里 |
[41:39] | Like somehow by doing my job | 似乎通过我的工作 |
[41:40] | I was making the world a better place. | 我能让世界变得更美好 |
[41:44] | And then | 接着呢 |
[41:45] | then you hear about what happened to someone like Sara. | 就发生了像莎拉这样的事 |
[41:49] | Damn if it doesn’t seem like there’s more bad people | 现在看起来好像外面的坏人 |
[41:51] | out there than in here. | 比这里还要多 |
[41:59] | I warned the brothers what would happen if they failed. | 我警告过兄弟俩 如果他们失败了会怎样 |
[42:02] | If I give them more time now, I may as well hand them | 如果我现在给他们更多的时间 |
[42:04] | a condom and a cigarette to go with it. | 不如给他们一并捎上香烟和避孕套 |
[42:09] | You know, I came all the way down here. | 我大老远的来这儿 |
[42:11] | The least you could do is offer me an opinion. | 你最起码应该给我点儿意见 |
[42:13] | I thought we agreed it was best for you to not come here. | 我以为我们说好了你不会来这儿 |
[42:16] | And I thought you needed to be out in seven days. | 我以为你会在7天之内出来 |
[42:20] | I need to know how this delay is going to affect things. | 我想知道这次耽搁会如何影响大局 |
[42:23] | Well, it won’t be comfortable, but it will be possible. | 那不会好过 但是还有希望 |
[42:27] | Oh, well, thank you, James, | 谢谢你 詹姆斯 |
[42:28] | but that doesn’t exactly ravage me with confidence. | 但是那不会毁了我的信心 |
[42:31] | And what would? | 那什么会? |
[42:32] | Your ass on a plane. | 你坐上飞机逃之夭夭 |
[42:34] | Four more days. | 再给我4天 |
[42:36] | If I’m out of here by then, I can still do it. | 如果我出去了 我还可以做到 |
[42:43] | Trust me. It’ll be fine. | 相信我 不会有事儿的 |
[42:45] | I’ll let the brothers know. | 我会告诉他们的 |
[42:53] | Gretchen. | 格瑞成 |
[42:55] | About Sofia | 索菲亚呢 |
[42:58] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[43:00] | Burrows is taking real good care of her. | 布鲁斯对她非常之好 |
[43:03] | Good luck, James. | 好运 詹姆斯 |