时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We’re losing the light Go back | 没阳光了 快回去 |
[00:09] | You. | 你 |
[00:11] | Is it your cell? | 这是你的房间吧? |
[00:18] | You are breaking out of this prison, Mr. Scofield. | 你准备越狱 斯科菲尔德先生 |
[00:21] | And you’re taking me with you. | 你得带上我 |
[00:23] | So with this deal | 那么 |
[00:24] | what specifically are they expecting from me? | 他们到底想从我这得到些什么? |
[00:27] | They need to know everything. | 他们想知道所有的事 |
[00:29] | They want to confirm that you have viable, | 他们要确认你的消息可靠 |
[00:31] | incriminating information | 并且能够帮助他们定罪 |
[00:32] | and that you can be a cooperative witness. | 还要你乖乖地做个证人 |
[00:34] | Show me the pictures. | 给我看看照片 |
[00:36] | I can’t show you the pictures, man. | 没照片看 兄弟 |
[00:38] | She’s dead, Michael. | 她死了 迈克 |
[00:41] | I thought we agreed it was best for you to not come here. | 不是说好了 你最好别来这吗 |
[00:44] | I need to know how this delay is going to affect things. | 我得知道这次耽搁会有多大影响 |
[00:46] | four more days | 再给我四天 |
[00:47] | If I’m out of here by then | 要是我能离开这的话 |
[00:49] | I can still do it. | 我仍然能够做到 |
[00:51] | I’ll let the brothers know. | 我会转告那两兄弟的 |
[01:20] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[01:22] | You like this? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[01:24] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[01:25] | It’s a special occasion. | 今天是个特殊的日子 |
[01:28] | My dad’s coming today, | 我爸爸今天要来看我 |
[01:29] | so I’m just gonna wait here till he shows up. | 我在等他过来 |
[01:34] | You look sharp. | 蛮精神的 |
[01:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:36] | Scofield , you have a vistor | 斯科菲尔德 有访客 |
[01:46] | -LJ. Is he ? -Alive. | -LJ 他还 ? -还活着 |
[01:49] | Giving us four more days. | 又给了我们4天时间 |
[01:51] | Okay, good. | 好 |
[01:53] | Listen, back at the exchange point, | 听着 在交易地点 |
[01:55] | I saw three body bags. | 我看到了3个尸体袋 |
[01:57] | You, me and LJ, | 你 我 还有LJ的 |
[01:57] | we weren’t getting out of there alive. | 他们没想放过我们 |
[02:02] | That’s the last time I get caught flatfooted. | 我不会再鲁莽行事了 |
[02:06] | Then do what you got to do, Linc. | 那就去做你该做的事 林肯 |
[02:09] | As long as I take care of my end, right? | 我会管好我这里的事 行吗? |
[02:12] | Michael, I know you’re angry with me about Sara, but | 迈克我知道莎拉的事 你很生我的气 但 |
[02:14] | You lied. | 你说谎了 |
[02:16] | I had to lie. | 我不得不说谎 |
[02:20] | Your son is my nephew, | 你儿子是我侄子 |
[02:25] | and there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for him. | 我会为他做一切的 |
[02:29] | But apparently | 但显然 |
[02:31] | apparently you only think I only care about myself. | 你认为我只在意自己的事 |
[02:34] | I know you don’t care about yourself, | 我知道你关心的不是自己 |
[02:35] | but you cared about Sara. | 你关心的是莎拉 |
[02:37] | You loved her. | 你爱她 |
[02:39] | And I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[02:41] | But LJ’s my son. | 但LJ是我儿子 |
[02:42] | I-I couldn’t let anything happen to him. | 我 我不能让他有事 |
[02:43] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[02:46] | You used me, Linc. | 你利用了我 林肯 |
[02:49] | So I guess you and the Company have something in common. | 你这点和组织倒是挺像的 |
[02:59] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[03:00] | I have tried every number I have. | 我所有号码都试了一遍 |
[03:02] | Listen I will check back in headquarters | 听着 我会再去总部查查 |
[03:06] | and see what they say. | 看他们怎么说 |
[03:09] | Never mind. | 别管了 |
[03:11] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[03:20] | Carter Blue Label. | 蓝色卡特 |
[03:22] | You always had such | 你虽然出身平凡 |
[03:23] | high-end taste for a girl from Wheeling. | 却很有品味嘛 |
[03:28] | Since I paid for it | 还不是用我的钱 |
[03:31] | You know how much I hate to travel, Gretchen | 你知道我有多么痛恨四处奔波 格雷琴 |
[03:35] | but considering the mess down here, I made an exception. | 但是考虑到这里的状况 我不得不破例来一趟 |
[03:39] | It was a mess before I got here. | 在我来之前 这里就混乱不堪 |
[03:41] | And it’s time to clean it up. | 那现在是时候清理下了 |
[03:43] | We’re ending this today. | 今天就做个了结吧 |
[03:50] | Bang and burn. | 来硬的 |
[03:55] | General, that was analyzed. | 将军 我已经分析过了 |
[03:57] | What you’re asking for | 如此做法 |
[03:58] | is too dangerous, not to mention | 太危险了 更何况 |
[03:59] | next to impossible with the given time frame. | 时间上根本来不及 |
[04:02] | I remember | 我认为 |
[04:02] | a substantial wire transfer to an offshore account | 当一大笔钱汇到你海外帐户的时候 |
[04:06] | that took the word”impossible” | 那就意味着我们的字典里没有”不可能” |
[04:08] | out of the equation or tell me, | 难道说 |
[04:12] | did I hire the wrong person? | 是我选错了人? |
[04:16] | I am doing my job when I tell you to seriously reconsider. | 提醒你做事要三思 也是我的工作 |
[04:20] | And now, I have to do my job. | 那现在 我要按我的意思办了 |
[04:26] | I don’t pay you to be my advisor. | 我不是花钱让你做我顾问的 |
[04:29] | You’re my operator. | 你只是执行任务的 |
[04:30] | You have your instructions, now get it done. | 你收到命令 就得完成任务 |
[04:33] | Beuse if you don’t, | 不然的话 |
[04:35] | I’ll make what happened to you in Mosul | 你上次在摩苏尔(伊拉克北部城市) |
[04:38] | feel like a massage. | 遭受的一切就只是个开头罢了 |
[04:44] | This was a big mistake, Gretchen. | 这件事是个错误 格雷琴 |
[04:46] | You can’t make a habit of coming to Sona. | 你不能老来这里 |
[04:49] | I won’t. | 我不会了 |
[04:50] | Because we’re going with the bang and burn . | 因为我们要来硬的了 |
[04:55] | That’s suicide. | 那等于自寻死路 |
[04:57] | We have more time. | 我们还有时间呢 |
[04:59] | My boss wants things to move a bit faster. | 我老板想快点完事 |
[05:02] | Well, tell him you can’t pull it off. | 那你告诉他这样行不通 |
[05:04] | I might get killed if we do this. | 这么干我可能会被杀了的 |
[05:05] | And I might get killed if we don’t. | 不这么干我就会被干掉了 |
[05:08] | Between you and me, | 你和我之间 |
[05:09] | who do you think I care about more? | 你认为我会更关心谁? |
[05:11] | Look at me, James. | 看着我 詹姆斯 |
[05:13] | See if you can tell how serious I am. | 看看我有多认真 |
[05:16] | If you don’t play ball, | 如果你不配合 |
[05:17] | I will leave you in Sona to rot. | 你就等着把牢坐穿吧 |
[05:20] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[05:22] | Be ready by 5:00. | 5点钟 准备好 |
[05:24] | That’s when it happens. | 那时行动 |
[05:26] | Everybody goes. | 一起行动 |
[05:28] | What about Scofield? | 斯科菲尔德如何处置? |
[05:31] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[06:33] | You know the consequences if I’m seen talking to you? | 如果有人看到我们俩说话 你知道后果的 |
[06:37] | The military’s reinforcing the bars on all the windows. | 军队正在加固所有门窗上的铁栏 |
[06:40] | Can you talk to the colonel, | 能否和长官谈谈 |
[06:41] | get him to postpone that for a few days? . | 让他暂缓几天? |
[06:44] | After your performance yesterday, | 经你昨天这么一闹 |
[06:45] | I have no further sway with the colonel. | 我已经没有发言权了 |
[06:47] | Well, then I’m afraid you’ve brokered your way | 那我恐怕你是选了条 |
[06:48] | into an escape plan that no longer exists. | 根本不可能成功的路来逃生 |
[06:54] | I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[06:55] | Lechero | 勒齐 |
[06:57] | Wait to hear from me. | 等我消息 |
[07:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:06] | Some of the men don’t feel the need to pay their debts anymore. | 有些人不想再付保护费给你了 |
[07:10] | It’s been one week, man, | 已经一周了 |
[07:11] | and we lost three men. | 我们已经少了三个人了 |
[07:13] | Now, if we gonna keep Sona, we’re gonna need numbers. | 现在 如果我们要控制索纳监狱 我们需要人手 |
[07:17] | I don’t trust nobody here right now especially now. | 这里我现在谁都不信 尤其是现在 |
[07:22] | I work with the men I have. | 我只想用自己人 |
[07:25] | Really, brother? | 是吗 兄弟? |
[07:27] | You, me | 你和我 |
[07:28] | and the gimp over there, we gonna run this place? | 还有那个废物 就靠我们三个? |
[07:31] | I want to bring on Cristobal. | 我想带上克里斯托巴 |
[07:34] | He’s solid, man. | 他靠得住 老大 |
[07:35] | One of them Darrien ghetto boys. | 又是戴伦犹太人 |
[07:41] | Bring him up. | 那就带上他吧 |
[07:44] | But I promise you nothing. | 但是我不能保证你什么 |
[07:52] | Find me anything that can sustain heavy RPGs | 找到任何可以支撑住火箭筒和 |
[07:54] | and small arms. | 轻武器的东西 |
[07:55] | A Cougar, a Stryker. | 一支美洲豹 一支步行者 |
[07:57] | Not gonna happen. | 那不可能 |
[07:58] | I do have a call in to a Sergeant York, but | 我请示过约克中士 但是 |
[08:00] | Yeah, that’s not going to cut it. | 计划不会改变 |
[08:01] | Call Suezamel, put him on standby, | 打给苏扎梅尔 让他待命 |
[08:02] | tell him we might need him. | 有需要会找他 |
[08:05] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[08:06] | We’re doing this at 5:00? | 我们5点就行动? |
[08:07] | well we could wait until tonight | 我们是可以等到晚上 |
[08:08] | when our guys are moving too fast | 除非我们的行动够快 |
[08:09] | for our night vision to work properly. | 眼睛够好使 |
[08:11] | You could even tag along if you want. | 干不干随你 |
[08:12] | Get it done. | 快去 |
[08:18] | Escape Atrevido Disuelto | (疯狂越狱未遂) |
[08:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:38] | Yes, I’m trying to locate the family of Mr. James Whistler. | 我找詹姆斯・惠斯勒先生的家人 |
[08:43] | I-I am his I’m his wife. | 我 我是 他妻子 |
[08:46] | Who’s calling? | 你是哪位? |
[08:47] | My name is Tommy Day. | 我叫汤米・戴 |
[08:48] | I own the apartment building Mr. Whistler rents from. | 我是惠斯勒先生的房东 |
[08:51] | There’s been a busted pipe in his unit that’s caused | 他房里有根管子坏了 |
[08:53] | some damage to the apartment next door. | 导致邻居家受到损害 |
[08:57] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[08:57] | I think you have confused James with someoneelse. | 我想你把詹姆斯和其他人弄混了 |
[09:00] | He’s not renting another apartment. | 他没租什么公寓 |
[09:02] | Oh, I assure you Mr. Whistler is my tenant. | 我确定是惠斯勒先生租了我的房子 |
[09:05] | I couldn’t find anyone to contact after his conviction, | 自从他服刑后我就找不到人了 |
[09:08] | but when the mail came, I checked his phone bill. | 但是我看到了他的一封话费账单 |
[09:10] | There were numerous calls to this number. | 他给这个号码打了很多电话 |
[09:13] | If you could please come to the apartment, | 如果你能过来的话 |
[09:14] | the address is 40 AbelBravo in Obarrio, | 地址是奥瓦里奥阿贝尔布拉沃40号 |
[09:18] | Unit 4. | 4单元 |
[09:23] | Tell your men the intel says | 告诉他们英特尔公司说 |
[09:25] | the Panamanians have no access to SAM. | 巴拿马人无法进入串行存取存储器 |
[09:29] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[09:30] | There’s been a development. | 有进展了 |
[09:52] | The Company’s giving us four more days. | 又给了我们四天时间 |
[09:56] | -Okay. -Problem is | -好的 -问题是 |
[09:57] | I, uh, I don’t know how we’re getting out of here. | 我 不知道我们怎么出去 |
[10:01] | Lechero might have some ideas, but I’m still waiting | 勒齐或许有办法 我还在等 |
[10:03] | to hear from him. | 他的消息 |
[10:06] | I’m sorry, is this a bad time for you? | 对不起 你现在不方便吗 |
[10:09] | It’s been an intense 24 hours. | 这一天很难熬 |
[10:11] | I have things on my mind. | 我脑子里很乱 |
[10:12] | Yeah, like your last trip to visitation maybe. | 也许和你上一次的探视有关 |
[10:17] | What, you’re a spy now? | 怎么 你监视我? |
[10:18] | Forgive me if I’m wrong, but she didn’t really strike me | 如果说错了别怪我 不过她看起来 |
[10:20] | as the girlfriend type. | 不像我喜欢的类型啊 |
[10:22] | She was Company. | 她是组织派来的 |
[10:24] | After your failed escape, she came to remind me | 你越狱失败后 她来提醒我 |
[10:26] | that I have a stake in this, too, | 我也是在冒险 |
[10:28] | which you seem to have forgotten. | 你似乎忘了这一点 |
[10:30] | So forgive me if I don’t jump for joy | 如果你说在筹备另一个越狱计划 |
[10:32] | when you say you’re working on a plan | 别怪我没有兴高采烈 |
[10:34] | that may very well fail again. | 因为那个计划可能又会失败 |
[10:38] | I’ve got to get out of here, | 我必须得出去 |
[10:39] | and it’s getting to the point where I don’t care how. | 无论用什么方法 |
[10:49] | Got what we talked about? | 明白我的意思了吗 |
[10:51] | You never met me. | 你从没见过我 |
[11:14] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[11:16] | What the hell is going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[11:18] | Shales | 谢尔斯 |
[11:19] | What about Oscar Shales? | 奥斯卡・谢尔斯怎么了? |
[11:21] | He raped, killed, tortured. | 他 强奸 杀人 虐待 |
[11:26] | I couldn’t turn, turn him over | 但我没办法治他罪 |
[11:28] | to some scumbag lawyer who was just gonna get him off or | 那些混账律师要把他弄出去 |
[11:31] | or no, no, I just | 不 我只是 |
[11:36] | so I killed him. | 所以我杀了他 |
[11:42] | And I felt good. | 我感觉 很好 |
[11:48] | I felt, I felt really good. | 非常非常好 |
[11:52] | But then, you know, came the visions | 然后你知道吗 我脑海里就一直出现 |
[11:55] | of Shales begging for his life, | 谢尔斯求我放他生路的一幕 |
[11:57] | and I couldn’t get rid of them, | 我摆脱不了 |
[11:59] | so I, I got these drugs that kept me on an even keel. | 所以我得靠吃药来保持平静 |
[12:05] | And then when I got to Sona, | 当我到了索纳监狱 |
[12:06] | I coul get my pills, so I had to | 我拿不到药 所以我不得不 |
[12:12] | improvise. | 临时救急 |
[12:18] | Did you want me to get drugs for you? | 要我帮你弄点药吗 |
[12:22] | I assume that whoever set this up must think | 我确信想让我作证的人 |
[12:24] | that I might have some value. | 一定是觉得我还有价值 |
[12:29] | It’s why you came back for me. | 这是你回来找我的原因吧 |
[12:33] | I came here to help a man that I respect and care about. | 我是来帮助一个我敬仰和关心的人 |
[12:41] | And I appreciate that. | 荣幸之至 |
[12:46] | But I can’t testify like this. | 但是我现在这个样子没法作证 |
[12:52] | Please | 求你了 |
[12:57] | Please | 求你了 |
[13:06] | One inch of reinforced steel on every window. | 窗户上都加了一英尺厚的强化钢 |
[13:09] | Nothing would get through those. | 没人出的去 |
[13:11] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会找到办法的 |
[13:13] | I know you will. | 我知道你会 |
[13:16] | Listen, man, I’m sorry about before. | 听着 刚才很抱歉 |
[13:18] | Like I said, things have been intense. | 就像我说的 事情变得很紧张了 |
[13:20] | So much depends on this working out. | 行动成功太重要了 |
[13:23] | My nephew’s life depends on this working. | 我侄子的命也取决于这次的行动 |
[13:25] | I know it does. | 我知道 |
[13:26] | I never asked how old is he? | 我还没问过 他多大了? |
[13:29] | Sixteen. | 16岁 |
[13:30] | Oh, hell. | 天哪 |
[13:33] | Knock knocka. | 叮咚 叮咚 |
[13:36] | What do you want? | 你来干嘛? |
[13:37] | Me? I just came by to slip something | 我? 我只是来把一些东西 |
[13:40] | into your mail slot. | 扔进你的信箱里 |
[13:41] | It’s from El Patron himself, | 是老大给的 |
[13:43] | but it was made for your eyes only. | 但是只给你们看 |
[13:45] | Grabby. | 收好了 |
[13:47] | That don’t look like no invitation | 我看这可不像是一个舞会 |
[13:48] | to the Sona-Hains Dance. | 邀请函什么的 |
[13:50] | What do you got cooking up with Lechero, huh? | 你和勒齐在策划什么事? |
[13:51] | It’s none of your business, Theodore. | 不关你的事 蒂博格 |
[13:54] | You want to keep secrets? | 你想对我保密? |
[13:56] | You want to treat me like a pesky insect? Fine. | 你当我是一支讨厌虫? 随便你 |
[13:58] | Just remember, information, like crumbs, | 给我记住 情报 就像面包屑 |
[14:00] | always trickles down to the vermin on the floor. | 总会撒落在地上让虫子吃掉的 |
[14:12] | 4:00? | 4点钟? |
[14:14] | It’s a sketch of Lechero’s quarters. | 这是勒齐牢房的草图 |
[14:30] | To be honest, when a tenant pays a year’s rent in advance | 老实说 如果有房客提前支付一年的房租 |
[14:33] | and then gets locked up, | 也不来住的话 |
[14:35] | I normally rent the place out | 我一般都会把这房子再租出去 |
[14:36] | and double my money, but, uh, | 赚双倍的钱 不过 |
[14:38] | James was a good man. | 詹姆斯人不错 |
[14:41] | I was hoping things would turn out well for him. | 我一直希望他的事情可以有转机 |
[14:47] | Look, uh, miss | 我说 夫人 |
[14:50] | a lot of guys have a little something on the side. | 很多人都会有一些自己的秘密 |
[14:53] | This apartment, I mean, whoever he brought here, | 我是说 这个公寓 无论他带谁来过这里 |
[14:56] | doesn’t mean he didn’t love ya. | 并不意味着他不爱你 |
[14:59] | You said you have James’ insurance paper? | 你说你这有詹姆斯的保险单? |
[15:04] | Right on. Right on. | 稍等 马上 |
[15:06] | I’ll, uh, I’ll go get them. | 我去给你拿来 |
[15:30] | Oh, God. | 哦 我的天 |
[15:45] | There’s another door in here. | 那儿还有一扇门 |
[15:54] | “4413” “4413.” | |
[16:17] | 4413, huh? | 4413 对吧 |
[16:29] | What about Scofield? | 那斯科菲尔德怎么办 |
[16:31] | Kill him. | 干掉他 |
[16:33] | You know, if Lechero didn’t send this, | 如果这个草图不是勒齐给我们的 |
[16:35] | T-Bag might be setting me up for someone. | 那么这事就是有人派蒂博格算计我的 |
[16:38] | I say we get out of here. | 我们从这里出去 |
[16:40] | I’m truly sorry you got caught up in my troubles, Michael. | 迈克 你因为我惹上了这么多麻烦 很抱歉 |
[16:58] | Scofield. | 斯科菲尔德 |
[17:02] | I take it there’s another code. | 这儿还有一个密码锁 |
[17:03] | I’m the only one that knows it. | 我是唯一知道的人 |
[17:05] | For a man who likes keeping a secret, | 对于一个喜欢保密的人 |
[17:06] | choosing T-Bag as a go-between | 选择蒂博格作为送信人 |
[17:08] | might not be the smartest move. | 可不是一个明智的选择 |
[17:09] | Yeah, by the time he figures it out, we’ll be long gone. | 是的 不过当他想明白的时候 我们早就跑远了 |
[17:12] | Sammy’s on his way back. Let’s go. | 萨米正在回来的路上 走吧 |
[17:35] | What the hell’s this? | 这是他妈什么? |
[17:37] | Underground tunnel. | 地下通道 |
[17:40] | The old administration used it | 原来看守用做 |
[17:41] | to travel between cellblocks A and B. | 从A区到B区的通道 |
[17:44] | After the riots, they moved us all to B. | 自从暴动之后 他们把我们都转移到了B区 |
[17:49] | And then the soldiers came in, | 然后当兵的就 |
[17:52] | blew this tunnel up. | 把这个通道炸了 |
[18:03] | Looks like someone already tried to get through the debris. | 看起来有人已经试图打通这些废墟了 |
[18:06] | I never planned to spend my whole life in Sona. | 我可没打算一辈子都待在这里 |
[18:09] | Just didn’t expect it to end so soon. | 只是没想到这么快就得走了 |
[18:12] | You’re the engineer, though, right? | 你是工程师 对吧 |
[18:14] | You can dig our way out of this? | 我想你能弄条路出去吧? |
[18:16] | Yeah, me and a couple of payloaders. | 是的 但我需要几个装载机 |
[18:19] | Now, you listen. | 给我听好了 |
[18:20] | You’re gonna dig out of this place. | 你必须得从这里挖出去 |
[18:23] | We’re not digging out, but we might be diggin up. | 我们不能挖出去 不过我们可以试试向上挖 |
[18:40] | Hello, Sofia. | 你好 索菲亚 |
[18:43] | Hello. Who are you? | 你好 你是谁 |
[18:45] | Friend of James. | 詹姆斯的一个朋友 |
[18:47] | Old friend. | 老朋友 |
[18:49] | Well, he isn’t here. | 他现在不在 |
[18:52] | I know where he is. | 我知道他在哪 |
[18:58] | I can see why James loves you. | 我可知道詹姆斯为什么喜欢你了 |
[19:01] | You are beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[19:03] | If you keep sticking your nose where | 如果你继续到处瞎打探消息 |
[19:05] | it doesn’t belong, | 而不乖乖待着的话 |
[19:06] | I’m gonna make him miss you very, very much. | 我会让他再也见不到你的 |
[19:09] | Do you understand what I’m saying to you? | 你知道我的意思了吧 |
[19:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:17] | You don’t need to worry about this. | 这个不需要你来操心 |
[19:20] | Now listen very carefully to me, Sofia, and you won’t get hurt. | 听清楚了索菲亚 这样你才不会受到伤害 |
[19:23] | I want you to go home and do your hair | 我要你回家待着 做做头发 |
[19:26] | and paint your nails and get all ready | 涂好指甲 准备好 |
[19:27] | for when James comes home. | 等着詹姆斯回家 |
[19:29] | You two will live happily ever after. | 然后你们就幸福地过一辈子 |
[19:31] | What do you want from him? | 你想从他这儿得到什么 |
[19:34] | See? You’re not listening already. | 瞧 你又不听话了 |
[19:37] | Don’t get in the way, | 别插手这事 |
[19:38] | or I promise you things will get very bad for you. | 不然你会很难堪的 |
[19:47] | You are truly beautiful. | 你真的很漂亮 |
[19:52] | I hope you can stay that way. | 我希望你可以始终这样 |
[19:57] | Get the hell out of here | 现在滚吧 |
[20:13] | All right, if we can get through | 好吧 如果我们可以穿过天花板 |
[20:15] | the ceiling, the foundation and the earth on top othat, | 地基 还有上面的土层 |
[20:17] | we can make it out into the middle of no-man’s-land | 我们就可以上到禁入区了 |
[20:19] | and maybe hit the fence before we get shot. | 然后我们可以在被击中之前到达围栏 |
[20:22] | Yeah. Well, we wouldn’t want that. | 是啊 我们可不想被射死 |
[20:24] | Yes, but you can dig out, though, right? | 对的 不过你确实可以挖通 对吧 |
[20:26] | Based on gravity and the kind of sand that Sona’s built on, | 根据重力学和索纳地下的沙质情况来看 |
[20:29] | we’re gonna need some kind of support brace for the tunnel. | 我们在挖掘时需要支柱来支撑这个通道 |
[20:31] | Or | 不然的话 |
[20:33] | Or what? | 不然怎样? |
[20:35] | The whole thing collapses and we’re buried alive. | 不然整个隧道会坍塌 我们就会被活埋 |
[20:43] | Go on and relax, huh? | 大家随便点 |
[20:45] | I’ll get some rum. | 我去弄点朗姆酒来 |
[20:49] | How long will this take? | 这要花多久时间 |
[20:50] | Maybe two days. | 大约两天 |
[20:52] | I got to get upstairs, estimate exactly where | 我得上楼去看看 估算我们 |
[20:54] | in no-man’s land that tunnel’s gonna let out. | 从隧道出去后到底处于禁入区的什么方位 |
[21:04] | Where you going? I’m meditating. | 你去哪 我正考虑问题呢 |
[21:06] | Just getng rum for Cristobal and his boys. | 来给克里斯托巴和他的人弄点朗姆酒 |
[21:08] | Rum? His boys? | 朗姆酒? 给他的人 |
[21:10] | No, I said I’d meet with Cristobal, | 我确实说过愿意见见克里斯托巴 |
[21:12] | not every half-breed in Sona. | 但不是一大堆人 |
[21:14] | Well, they up there right now. | 不过 他们现在正在上面呢 |
[21:15] | So, let’s go. | 那我们走 |
[21:16] | -Let me just get some rum, now. -No, man. | -让我给他们弄点朗姆酒吧 -没门 |
[21:19] | Then drink beer like everyone else. | 让他们向其他人一样喝啤酒好了 |
[21:20] | Look, man, offer them something good. | 我说 哥们 给他们点好东西 |
[21:23] | Don’t make me look fool. | 不要让我难堪 |
[21:26] | The rum is for me, Sammy. | 这酒是我的 萨米 |
[21:28] | No? | 我说不行 |
[21:30] | You have a problem with that? | 你有意见吗 |
[21:35] | No, sir. | 没意见 先生 |
[21:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:37] | Let’s go. | 那我们走吧 |
[21:44] | Let’s get back to work. | 我们继续干吧 |
[21:51] | Hey, only Lechero has the code. | 只有勒齐才知道密码 |
[21:54] | We don’t need a code. | 我们不需要密码 |
[22:00] | Now, get inside. | 进去 |
[22:01] | before Sammy comes back. | 在萨米回来之前 |
[22:10] | Alex? | 阿历克斯 |
[22:16] | Where’s Agent Lang? | 兰探员呢 |
[22:19] | Agent I don’t know. | 她 不知道 |
[22:20] | But what the hell’s wrong with you? What’s going on? | 你这是怎么了 发生什么了吗 |
[22:25] | I have a right to be nervous. | 我有权紧张 |
[22:26] | My life is on the line, you know? | 我的处境很危险 不是吗 |
[22:28] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[22:29] | You have given live press conferences your entire life. | 你以前总是召开现场记者招待会 |
[22:32] | I’ve seen you many times. You’re an old pro. | 我见过很多次了 你是老手了 |
[22:34] | Now, splash some water on your face. | 去洗个脸 |
[22:36] | The panel wants us there right now, immediately. | 陪审团让我们现在就去 马上 |
[22:37] | -What? -Get dressed. | -什么? -穿好衣服 |
[22:40] | Or would you rather have me | 还是你想让我 |
[22:40] | drag your ass back to Sona? | 把你再送回索纳? |
[22:43] | Water on the face. Get your suit on. We’re going. | 洗洗脸 穿上西装 我们现在就走 |
[22:50] | Yeah, it’s Sullins. | 是 这是苏林斯 |
[22:51] | Uh, we’re almost ready to move here. | 我们马上就出发了 |
[22:53] | Where the hell is Lang? | 兰到底去哪了 |
[22:56] | No. | 不 |
[22:58] | Where are we at? | 我们进展如何 |
[22:59] | Everything’s in place. | 一切就绪 |
[23:00] | Good. We’ve done our part. | 不错 我们准备好了 |
[23:02] | Now it’s time for Whistler to step up and do his. | 现在就等惠斯勒了 |
[23:05] | Come 5:00, he better be ready. | 5点过来 他最好准备好了 |
[23:09] | Three feet of concrete and rebar, | 打通三尺厚的钢筋混凝土 |
[23:11] | plus ten feet of dirt and sand, | 和10尺的泥沙 |
[23:13] | before we see sky. | 我们就能看见外面了 |
[23:18] | Are you all right? | 你怎么了 |
[23:21] | To be completely honest | 老实说 |
[23:24] | no, | 不好 |
[23:25] | not really. | 一点儿都不 |
[23:26] | I have this thing for, uh, confined spaces. | 我不能呆在狭窄的空间里 |
[23:28] | Are you telling me you’re claustrophobic? | 你有幽闭恐怖症? |
[23:30] | Ever since I was a | 从我还是个 |
[23:31] | boy. | 孩子的时候 |
[23:32] | Um, you know, I need to be upstairs. | 我必须上去 |
[23:35] | That’s not really an option right now. | 现在不行 |
[23:36] | Well, staying here is not really an option for me, either. | 我真的不能呆在这里 |
[23:39] | I suggest you get yourself togetr. | 振作一下 |
[23:40] | I just need some air. | 我去透透气 |
[23:46] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[23:47] | -I need to get out of here; I need air. -Hey, you walk | -我得出去透透气 -如果你现在上去 |
[23:50] | through that door with Sammy on the other side, | 萨米就在那里 |
[23:52] | you’ll never need air again. | 你上去就死定了 |
[23:53] | You don’t understand,I need to get out of here now. | 你不明白的 我得离开这里 |
[23:57] | Why don’t you tell me what’s really going on here, Whistler? | 告诉我究竟发生了什么惠斯勒 |
[23:59] | Why do you keep looking at your watch? | 你干嘛总看表 |
[24:00] | What are you really up to? | 你到底要去哪 |
[24:04] | Scofield, the men are gone, let’s move. | 斯科菲尔德 他们走了 快走 |
[24:13] | I need your cell phone. | 我想用一下手机 |
[24:14] | No, Sammy’s on his way, get out of here. | 不行 萨米马上就回来了 离开这里 |
[24:15] | -I have to call my brother. -No, cell phone stays with me. Now, | -我得打电话给我哥 -不行 手机得放我这 |
[24:18] | get out of here | 赶紧离开这儿 |
[24:23] | Well, just so that we’re clear, Americano, | 美国佬 我们得说说清楚 |
[24:24] | she’s got no electricity and no running water. | 这房子没通电 没有自来水 |
[24:26] | Septic’s out, too, but there’s an outhouse in the woods. | 而且屋里没有卫生间 但是林子里可以方便 |
[24:30] | It’s perfect. A hundred bucks a month. $200. | -不错 一个月100 -200 |
[24:33] | A hundred bucks a month. | 就100块 |
[24:37] | Deal. | 成交 |
[24:38] | But I don’t want growing no drugs on the land. | 但是不准种毒品 |
[24:41] | No marijuana. | 也不准种大麻 |
[24:43] | You got that? | 听见了吗 |
[24:52] | -Welcome home, my friend. -Thanks. | -欢迎回家 朋友 -谢了 |
[24:57] | Listen, man, if you want to get out of here, | 哥们儿 如果你现在不想干了 |
[24:58] | I’d get it and Michael would, too. | 我会理解的 迈克也会的 |
[25:00] | You’ve done more than enough. | 你已经做了很多了 |
[25:03] | If I had a kid in the same situation as your son, | 如果换作我儿子被绑架 |
[25:06] | would you and your brother walk out on me? | 你们兄弟俩会帮我吗 |
[25:08] | Yeah. | 当然会了 |
[25:11] | Here, this is good. | 这里就行 |
[25:12] | Put it down there. | 把它放在这 |
[25:15] | Okay, hold on. | 拿好 |
[25:19] | You ready? | 准备好了? |
[25:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:25] | I hope this works, papi. | 我希望这能管用 伙计 |
[25:29] | All right, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:35] | McGrady. | 麦格雷迪 |
[25:40] | I need your help. | 帮我个忙 |
[25:41] | Not now, bro my father finally got here; I’m gonna go see him. | 现在不行 我爸爸已经到了 我得出去见他 |
[25:43] | Actually, uh, I need his help, too. | 事实上 我也需要他的帮助 |
[25:48] | What you want from my old man? | 你想让他干什么 |
[25:50] | I just need someone to deliver | 我只是想找个信任的人 |
[25:51] | a message on the outside, someone I can trust. | 能在外面帮我传个消息 |
[25:52] | Hell, no. My papa’s straight as razor blade. | 不 我爸爸性格很直 |
[25:56] | He don’t get into kind of trouble like you do. | 他不想惹事上身 |
[25:57] | -It’s not trouble, it’s just a phone call. -No. | -不会惹麻烦的 只是打个电话 -不 |
[26:01] | I love my father. | 我爱我爸爸 |
[26:03] | And I love my brother, and if he doesn’t get this message | 我也爱我哥哥 如果他没有收到消息的话 |
[26:05] | something horrible’s gonna happen to him. | 就会发生可怕的事 |
[26:07] | Look something really bad is going on. | 听着非常不好的事情就会发生 |
[26:10] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:17] | Hello, son. | 你好吗 儿子 |
[26:19] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[26:20] | You look very handsome. | 你看起来很帅嘛 |
[26:22] | Like your school picture. | 像你以前在学校照片里的样子 |
[26:25] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[26:26] | I cleaned a guy’s cell for this shirt. | 我帮一个人清扫了房间 换来了这个衬衫 |
[26:30] | You should be in school now | 你现在应该在学校的 |
[26:31] | It’s okay, Papa. with your friends. | -没关系 爸爸 -和你的朋友们 |
[26:36] | Papa, please, don’t get upset. | 求你了爸爸 别难过 |
[26:38] | I-I have friends in here. | 我在这里也有朋友的 |
[26:41] | The American? | 那个美国人? |
[26:42] | Yes. He’s Nice. | 是的 他很好 |
[26:45] | He keeps his word, it’s very rare in Sona. | 他很守信用 在索纳很少见到这样的人 |
[26:48] | And, uh | 还有 |
[26:50] | he needs my help. | 他需要我帮忙 |
[26:54] | Thank God you’re here. | 能见到你真好 |
[26:55] | Thought you might have come a little earlier, | 我还以为你会早点儿来 |
[26:57] | just to make sure I was okay. | 看看我呢 |
[26:59] | I read the newspaper I knew you were safe. | 我读了报纸 知道你还好 |
[27:03] | I am for now but you might not be. | 我是 至少现在 但你有可能会不安全 |
[27:07] | Now, listen to me carefully. | 仔细听我说 |
[27:09] | Promise me you won’t go anywhere near Lincoln Burrows today. | 答应我今天不要去找林肯・布鲁斯 |
[27:12] | -Lincoln? -It’s just too dangerous | -林肯? -真的很危险 |
[27:14] | to be around him, to be with him, to be near him. | 只要接近他 就会有危险 |
[27:16] | Just go home and stay there, | 回家呆着 |
[27:20] | and I will call you tonight. | 我今天晚上给你打电话 |
[27:22] | That’s all I can say. | 我只能说这些 |
[27:23] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[27:25] | -Call me? From where? -Do you understand me? | -打给我? 从哪打? -你究竟明不明白 |
[27:29] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[27:30] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[27:31] | Say it out loud. | 大声说出来 |
[27:33] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:36] | Why are you so scared? | 你在害怕什么? |
[27:39] | Because I can’t have you get hurt. | 因为我不能让你受到伤害 |
[27:43] | Because I love you more than anything in the world. | 因为我爱你胜过一切 |
[27:49] | Do you? | 是吗? |
[27:52] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[27:55] | James, | 詹姆斯 |
[27:55] | I got a call today | 今天我接到一个电话 |
[27:57] | from a man who said he’s your landlord. | 他说是你的房东 |
[28:00] | Talking about another apartment. | 另一个公寓的 |
[28:03] | Should I call him back? | 我要给他回话吗? |
[28:05] | Must have been a wrong number. | 肯定是打错了 |
[28:07] | He asked for you by name. | 他指名道姓要找你 |
[28:09] | The man is clearly confused. | 他一定是糊涂了 |
[28:10] | I don’t know anything about another apartment. | 我不知道什么另一个公寓 |
[28:14] | Sofia, | 索菲亚 |
[28:15] | all I know is that you’ve got to stay away from Lincoln. | 我只知道你得离林肯远点 |
[28:19] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[28:22] | Okay, James. | 好的 詹姆斯 |
[28:24] | I’ll wait for your call. | 我会等你的电话 |
[28:32] | Here. | 看 |
[28:34] | I have this. | 我给你带了这个 |
[28:36] | I don’t want to see it. | 我不想看 |
[28:39] | I’ll put it with the others. | 我会把它跟其他的放在一起 |
[28:41] | I’m not coming home. | 我回不了家了 |
[28:43] | Accept that. | 接受现实吧 |
[28:50] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[28:53] | Make that call for my friend. | 记得替我朋友打电话 |
[29:00] | Happy birthday, son. | 生日快乐 儿子 |
[29:15] | Maybe we should pick up some locks | 也许我们应该弄些锁 |
[29:16] | and secure the house. It can’t have anything new on it. | -把那房子锁起来 -不能让它有所改变 |
[29:19] | The place needs to look abandoned. | 那地方得弄成像是废弃的 |
[29:23] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[29:24] | I have a message for you. | 我给你带条口信 |
[29:26] | Don’t come home for dinner. | 不要回家吃晚饭 |
[29:28] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[29:29] | I’m supposed to tell you, | 我只负责告诉你 |
[29:30] | don’t come home for dinner. | 不要回家吃晚饭 |
[29:33] | What? | 什么? |
[29:35] | When me and Mikey were kids, | 小时候 我和迈克 |
[29:36] | we had a code when Social Services | 有一套暗号 用来对付 |
[29:38] | were trying to get me into juvie. | 那些想把我关进少管所的人 |
[29:40] | He’s telling me to watch my back. | 这是他让我小心的暗号 |
[29:47] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[29:48] | Why haven’t you returned my calls or my car? | 你怎么不回我电话 也不还我车? |
[29:50] | You have him? | 你看见他了吗 |
[29:52] | Yeah, he just arrived back at his hotel. | 他刚回酒店 |
[29:55] | But Whistler’s girl tracked him down. | 但是惠斯勒的女朋友也找到他了 |
[29:57] | And she’s talking | 她正在跟 |
[29:57] | to Lincoln and the Mexican. | 林肯和那个墨西哥人说话 |
[30:00] | After what she saw today, she could be complicating things. | 她昨天看到了那些东西 一定会让事情复杂化 |
[30:03] | You have a directive? | 你警告她了吗 |
[30:04] | I warned her. | 我说过了 |
[30:06] | Take them all out. | 把他们都干掉 |
[30:07] | What will Whistler say? | 那惠斯勒会怎样? |
[30:08] | I said take them all out | 我说把他们都干掉 |
[30:17] | I don’t care about your boyfriend’s apartment | 我不关心你男朋友 |
[30:19] | on the side, I just don’t care. | 在那里的公寓 不关我的事 |
[30:20] | No, I went there. | 不 我去了那里 |
[30:21] | And a woman showed up; | 然后一个女人来了 |
[30:23] | she threatened me. | 她威胁我 |
[30:25] | She knows James. | 她认识詹姆斯 |
[30:27] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[30:28] | You know her? | 你认识她? |
[30:29] | She’s the one who has LJ. | LJ就在她手上 |
[30:33] | Well, she took something I found, | 她拿走了我发现的一些东西 |
[30:35] | a passport. | 一本护照 |
[30:37] | It had James’ picture and birthday | 上面有詹姆斯的照片和生日 |
[30:39] | but his name said Gary Miller. | 但名字写的是格雷・米勒 |
[30:41] | Lincoln, I don’t know what’s going on. | 林肯我不明白是怎么回事 |
[30:43] | I’ll tell you what’s going on | 我告诉你怎么回事 |
[30:43] | your boyfriend’s a liar. | 你男朋友是个骗子 |
[30:44] | I told you that from the start. | 我一早就说过了 |
[30:46] | James told me to stay away from you today, | 詹姆斯让我今天离你远点 |
[30:48] | that it was dangerous. | 因为会很危险 |
[30:50] | Let’s go. | 我们上 |
[31:05] | Pronto. | 等一下 |
[31:06] | I need to speak to Michael Scofield. | 我要找迈克・斯科菲尔德 |
[31:07] | I’m his brother. | 我是他哥哥 |
[31:10] | How you get this number? | 你怎么知道这个号码的 |
[31:13] | He called a few days back. | 他几天前给我打过电话 |
[31:15] | I-I didn’t answer. | 我没接 |
[31:16] | But, listen, I-I need to speak to him now. | 听着 我现在需要跟他讲话 |
[31:28] | Let’s go. | 跟上 |
[31:30] | You’ll never guess Michael Scofield’s brother. | 你绝对猜不到 是迈克・斯科菲尔德的哥哥 |
[31:34] | Who calls me | 谁给我打电话 |
[31:36] | and who I call, | 我打给谁 |
[31:38] | is my business. | 都是我的事 |
[31:45] | Where are your friends? | 你的朋友呢 |
[31:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:47] | Where are your friends? | 在哪里 |
[31:48] | I don’t know, Please don’t shoot. Please. | 我不知道 求你别开枪 |
[31:52] | Drop it. | 扔掉枪 |
[31:54] | Why are you coming after this? | 你为什么纠缠不休? |
[32:14] | Different day, same problem, huh, Lincoln? | 一切又重演了是吗 林肯 |
[32:17] | You know how it turned out when LJ was in this position, | 那天LJ也这样在我手里 你知道后果的 |
[32:19] | and today is no different | 今天也是一样 |
[32:22] | so be a good boy and put down the gun. | 所以乖乖地放下枪 |
[32:27] | Come on, Linc. | 快点 林肯 |
[32:29] | I know you’ve learned your lesson. | 我知道你已经有过次教训了 |
[32:37] | You’re right, I have. | 你说得对 我是有了 |
[32:55] | For the record, | 我郑重声明 |
[32:56] | this is an international hearing, | 这是美国政府要求举行的 |
[32:58] | requested by the United States government, | 一次国际听证会 |
[33:00] | for the purpose of hearing testimony from one Mr. Alexander Mahone. | 目的是听取阿历克斯・马宏先生的证词 |
[33:06] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[33:08] | So, Mr. Mahone, | 马宏先生 |
[33:10] | when were you first contacted by anyone | 你第一次接触 |
[33:13] | from the group referred to the Company? | 这个所谓的”组织”是什么时候 |
[33:16] | They told me | 他们告诉我 |
[33:19] | that if I didn’t kill every one of the Fox River Eight, | 如果我不把福克斯河越狱的8个人都杀掉 |
[33:23] | that they would come after me. | 他们就会来对付我 |
[33:25] | They had all worked with-with Scofield | 那些人都跟斯科菲尔德一起 |
[33:27] | on-on-on the escape, | 执行了越狱计划 |
[33:28] | so the Company wasn’t sure what they knew. | 所以”组织”不确定他们到底知道了什么 |
[33:31] | Mr. Mahone, I’m going to ask you | 马宏先生 请你 |
[33:33] | to please keep your answer related to the question. | 不要答非所问 |
[33:36] | It’s-it’s all connected. | 这些其实都互有关联的 |
[33:37] | It’s just it’s-it’s a web. | 它是个 是张复杂的大网 |
[33:40] | And-and it’s a web that I got caught in. | 我身陷在这个网里 |
[33:43] | And-and Lincoln Burrows got caught in, | 林肯・布鲁斯被卷入其中 |
[33:45] | and Michael Scofield got caught in. | 迈克・斯科菲尔德也是 |
[33:47] | I, if I may, | 我如果可以 |
[33:48] | I think what Mr. Mahone | 我想马宏先生是想说 |
[33:50] | -We’re all just like flies -was trying to say | -我们都像苍蝇一样 -我是说 |
[33:51] | Thank you, Mr. Sullins, | 谢谢你 苏林斯先生 |
[33:52] | but we’re here to hear from Mr. Mahone. | 但我们要听的是马宏先生的证词 |
[33:55] | Now, we’re going to try this again. | 现在 我们再来一次 |
[33:57] | When were you first contacted | 你什么时候第一次接触到 |
[33:58] | by the Company? | 组织? |
[34:03] | I cannot say. | 我不能说 |
[34:05] | You know | 你知道 |
[34:07] | they could be in contact with you or-or-or | 他们什么时候联络你 或者 |
[34:09] | you could be in contact with them, you’d never know. | 什么时候你被联络 都是未知的 |
[34:11] | It’s-it’s they could be in contact with us right now. | 他们也许现在正在联络我们 |
[34:16] | I know | 我知道 |
[34:17] | it sounds crazy, right? | 这听起来太疯狂了 不是么? |
[34:18] | It’s crazy and | 简直疯了 |
[34:19] | and it would be, except for the simple fact that | 但这很有可能 而事实上 |
[34:23] | It’s true. | 的确如此 |
[34:24] | The government that I had dedicated my life to | 我为之卖命的政府 |
[34:26] | Manipulate and extorted me. | 操纵和威逼我 |
[34:30] | Blackmailed me. | 并勒索我 |
[34:33] | So that I would kill for them. | 所以我才为他们杀人 |
[34:36] | And I did the things that they made me do | 我所做的一切都是他们逼的 |
[34:40] | so I could protect my family. | 因为我要保护我的家人 |
[34:45] | And so | 所以 |
[34:50] | I would like to go home. | 我想回家 |
[34:56] | So can I do that, please? | 我能回家么? |
[35:06] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了? |
[35:08] | I came looking | 我去找了 |
[35:08] | for scrap metal for the support brace for the tunnel. | 能支撑地道的废铁 |
[35:11] | Really? | 当真? |
[35:14] | Looks like a pretty tight squeeze up there. | 我看来上面挺挤的 |
[35:16] | You sure there’s enough fresh air, | 你肯定那里有充足的氧气 |
[35:17] | or does the claustrophobia come and go? | 还是只有幽闭病人才会来这种地方? |
[35:19] | What’s it like going through life always distrustful? | 为什么总是如此不信任别人呢? |
[35:24] | You tell me, James. | 你告诉我 詹姆斯 |
[35:25] | Hate to break up the brouhaha, gentlemen, | 不想打断你们的争吵 先生们 |
[35:27] | but Lechero would like to see you. | 但勒齐想见你 |
[35:30] | Says it has something to do with your big brother. | 想和你聊聊你大哥的事 |
[35:45] | Give us a moment, will you, Teodoro? | 让我们单独待会好吗 蒂博格? |
[35:58] | If your brother should ever call my cell phone again, | 如果你哥再给我打电话 |
[36:03] | you tell him you’re the one that’s gonna pay. | 告诉他你会因此付出代价的 |
[36:19] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[36:20] | -You got the message. -Yeah, you were right. | -你收到消息了 -是的 你是对的 |
[36:22] | They just tried to take us out. | 他们刚想把我们干掉呢 |
[36:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:25] | Whistler got a visit from the Company. | 组织的人曾来探视过惠斯勒 |
[36:26] | He’s been acting strange ever since. | 从那之后他行为就很反常 |
[36:28] | I’m telling you, Linc, something’s up. | 林肯 我告诉你 肯定出事了 |
[36:29] | Doing more than acting strange, man. | 兄弟 还有比行为反常更严重的 |
[36:31] | He just told Sofia not to be | 他告诉索菲亚别接近我 |
[36:32] | near me ’cause it’s dangerous. | 因为这很危险 |
[36:35] | The Company’s coming after us. | 组织盯上我们了 |
[36:39] | They don’t need us anymore. | 他们不再需要我们了 |
[36:41] | Here we go. | 准备行动 |
[36:44] | They’re breaking him out on their own. | 他们要自己动手帮他越狱了 |
[36:54] | We’re 100 yards from the target. | 我们距离目标100码 |
[36:56] | Keep your eyes open. Let’s get in and out fast. | 保持警惕 行动要快 |
[37:01] | Come on | 来吧 |
[37:11] | Damn | 糟了 |
[37:30] | Come on | 快点 |
[37:31] | Come on Keep it coming | 快点 加把劲 |
[37:35] | Come on Hey | 快啊 |
[37:42] | I’ve got a helicopter and two inmates. | 我看到了一架直升机和两名狱徒 |
[37:44] | I can’t make out their faces, but they’re on the roof | 我看不清他们的脸 但他们在屋顶 |
[37:59] | Come on | 快啊 |
[38:35] | Can’t get a clean shot | 看不清楚 |
[38:37] | I’ll get lower, take ’em out | 我降低高度 带他们走 |
[38:41] | Is that Scofield on the roof with Whistler? | 是斯科菲尔德和惠斯勒在屋顶上吗 |
[38:46] | Is that really a question? | 毫无疑问 |
[38:55] | He’s supposed to be dead. | 他死定了 |
[38:57] | Man down. Man down. | 有人中枪 有人中枪 |
[39:05] | Let go I’m slipping. | 快走 我要掉下去了 |
[39:10] | We lost Whistler. Abort. Abort. | 惠斯勒掉下去了 行动中止 行动中止 |
[39:13] | Mission failure. | 任务失败 |
[39:14] | Return to Base One immediately. | 马上返回一号基地 |
[40:48] | Alex | 阿历克斯 |
[40:50] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:52] | I’m going to have to take you back to Sona. | 我不得不把你送回索纳监狱 |
[41:32] | You, get up. | 你 起来 |
[41:34] | Vamos | 走 |
[41:44] | Mr. Scofield, | 斯科菲尔德先生 |
[41:47] | there have been two escape attempts in the past two days. | 两天内发生了两起越狱未遂事件 |
[41:49] | Somehow I don’t think it’s a coincidence | 我相信这不是偶然 |
[41:52] | that you arrived shortly before they happened. | 都发生在你来后不久 |
[41:56] | I had nothing to do with that. | 我与此事无关 |
[42:03] | You’ve caused too many problems here in Sona, | 你在索纳惹事太多 |
[42:06] | so maybe you shouldn’t be here in Sona. | 或许你不该留在索纳 |
[42:10] | Get him out. | 把他带走 |
[42:14] | Say good-bye to Sona, Mr. Scofield. | 和索纳说再见吧 斯科菲尔德先生 |