时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | My life is in your hands. | 我的命在你手里 |
[00:20] | How’s LJ? how’s Sara? | LJ和莎拉怎样了? |
[00:21] | She’s dead, Michael. | 她死了 迈克 |
[00:23] | I lied to you. | 我骗了你 |
[00:24] | Sofia Lugo | 索菲亚・鲁果 |
[00:25] | I’m James Whistler’s girlfriend. | 我是詹姆斯・惠斯勒的女友 |
[00:27] | You are breaking out of this prison, mr. Scofield, | 我要你从这越狱 斯科菲尔德先生 |
[00:30] | And you’re taking me with you. | 并且带上我 |
[00:32] | Four more days. | 再过四天 |
[00:33] | If I’m out of here by then, | 我就会从这出去了 |
[00:34] | I can still do it. | 我能行的 |
[00:36] | There ve been two escape attempts | 在过去的两天内 |
[00:38] | In the past two days. | 出现了两次试图越狱行为 |
[00:39] | Say good-bye to Sona, mr. Scofield. | 和索纳说再见吧 斯科菲尔德先生 |
[01:11] | Right there. Leave us. | 到了 我们单独谈下 |
[01:14] | My predecessor, colonel Escamilla, | 我的前任 艾斯伽米上校 |
[01:17] | Wasn’t an effective leader. | 工作干得不够好 |
[01:19] | He’s been replaced. | 因此被替换了 |
[01:20] | I am general Zavala. | 我是萨瓦拉狱官 |
[01:22] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[01:24] | A drink of water? | 要喝水么? |
[01:29] | With all due respect, general, I had nothing to do | 尊敬的狱官阁下 这次越狱事件 |
[01:31] | With what happened here today. | 跟我无关 |
[01:32] | I always conduct a thorough investigation, | 我的调查向来细致入微 |
[01:35] | And there are too many unanswered questions here. | 但这里有太多的疑问要解决 |
[01:38] | It is my job to find those answers. | 我的任务就是去把这些都搞清楚 |
[01:41] | If you help me do my job, I’ll help you. | 如果你帮我 那我也会帮你 |
[01:44] | The helicopters. | 那架直升机 |
[01:46] | You alone couldn’t be responsible for that. | 不是你所能够弄到的 |
[01:48] | You certainly weren’t | 那直升机 |
[01:49] | Flying a helicopter, were you? no. | -应该与你无关 是吧? -是的 |
[01:50] | Who was? I don’t know. | -和谁有关? -我不知道 |
[01:51] | But you know who sent them. no. | -但你知道是谁派来的? -不知道 |
[01:55] | Again, be advised | 我还是要建议 |
[01:56] | Telling the truth is in your best interest. | 你还是说实话的好 |
[01:59] | I am. | 我说的就是实话 |
[02:06] | Let’s go for a walk. | 我们去走走 |
[02:07] | I understand your fears, | 我知道你内心的恐惧 |
[02:09] | But the republic of panama cannot allow | 但是巴拿马政府不允许这样的事发生 |
[02:11] | This sort of activity. if you wish to talk, | 如果你愿意说的话 |
[02:14] | Now is the time. | 现在正是时候 |
[02:16] | I would | 我会的 |
[02:18] | If there wasanything left | 可我已经全说了 |
[02:19] | Then you give me no choice. | 那我别无选择了 |
[02:22] | This way. | 过来这边 |
[02:25] | This isn’t good. | 情况不妙 |
[02:27] | They’re putting him in the hot box. | 他们要把他给蒸喽 |
[02:30] | Things are gonna get much harder for you. | 这会很不好受的 |
[02:33] | There’s no way to win. | 你无路可走 |
[02:34] | You must cooperate. | 只有合作 |
[02:37] | Confess to this escape | 承认自己的行为 |
[02:38] | And face your punishment by law, | 并且承担该受的惩罚 |
[02:40] | Or face a far greater punishment | 否则就等着更严重的后果 |
[02:41] | In the panama sun. | 在太阳下好好想想 |
[02:43] | It’s up to you. | 你自己定夺吧 |
[02:48] | He’s done. | 他完了 |
[02:49] | He’s finished. | 全完了 |
[03:54] | I hope my brother’s all right. | 希望我弟弟没事 |
[03:56] | Does it hurt? | 很痛么? |
[03:57] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[03:58] | I’m gonna get to the prison. | 我要去监狱那边 |
[04:00] | I was watching the news in the waiting room. | 我在候车室看到了新闻 |
[04:02] | They identified a few bodies, but | 他们确定了几具尸体的身份 但是 |
[04:05] | It wasn’t them. | 不是他们 |
[04:05] | I’ll find out when I get there. | 到那就清楚了 |
[04:06] | You want to come? | 你去么? |
[04:07] | I don’t, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:09] | After everything that’s happened, | 在发生这么多事之后 |
[04:10] | I don’t know what to think anymore. | 我都不知道怎么办了 |
[04:12] | What more is there to think about? | 有什么好多想的? |
[04:13] | James has an answer for everything, | 詹姆斯 对任何事都有解释 |
[04:15] | And nothing ever makes sense. | 但是没有一个解释有意义 |
[04:16] | You need to stop asking questions | 你该停止问问题 |
[04:17] | And just look at the facts. | 而去看看事实 |
[04:18] | I wanted to believe everything he was saying, | 我愿意相信他所说的一切 |
[04:21] | And I still want him to get out. | 而且我还是想要他出来 |
[04:24] | I want him out as well. | 我也希望他能出来 |
[04:26] | Trust me, I’ve been working on this every single day. | 相信我 我每天都在竭尽全力 |
[04:29] | Lincoln, I really appreciate everything you have done. | 林肯 对你所做的一切 我真的很感激 |
[04:32] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[04:34] | You didn’t have to help me like that. | 你不必这样帮我的 |
[04:36] | Yeah. I did. | 不 应该的 |
[04:44] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[04:45] | Come on | 快点 |
[04:57] | Everywhere I go, there you are. | 我到哪 你就到哪 |
[05:01] | Go home, Sofia. | 回家去 索菲亚 |
[05:17] | Part of me wanted to drive right past this gate, Alex. | 我很想开车冲出大门 阿历克斯 |
[05:21] | You don’t deserve to be here. | 你不该在这里 |
[05:23] | Actually, if you take all things into consideration I do. | 事实上 如果你考虑到所有的事 我是应得的 |
[05:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:35] | Wait. | 等下 |
[05:40] | Don’t. | 不用 |
[05:43] | My father worked in a mine | 我父亲在矿井里 |
[05:44] | For 30 years, | 工作了30年 |
[05:46] | He took this into work with him every day. | 每天去工作他都带上这 |
[05:49] | Kept him safe till the day he retired. | 保他平安 直至退休 |
[05:52] | Then he gave it to me. | 之后他把这给了我 |
[05:57] | I can’t take this. | 我不能收下 |
[06:00] | Give it back when you get out. | 等你出来后再还我 |
[06:05] | Take care of yourself, Alex. | 保重 阿历克斯 |
[06:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:45] | What? you ain’t got the guts to do it yourself? | 怎么 你没胆量自己亲自动手? |
[06:48] | This is for you, so shut up before I change my mind. | 听着 在我改变主意前 给我闭嘴 |
[06:51] | After yesterday, you may be doubting | 昨天之后 你也许在怀疑 |
[06:52] | My ability to make good on our agreement. | 我完成协议的能力 |
[06:55] | I need to keep you motivated. | 但你们的命仍然还有用 |
[06:57] | You have one minute. | 你有1分钟时间 |
[07:06] | Dad | 爸爸 |
[07:09] | LJ. LJ, thank you’re alive. | LJ 谢天谢地 你还活着 |
[07:20] | No, forget about it. | 不 别做傻事了 |
[07:20] | There’s nothing to do. | 你无能为力的 |
[07:21] | There’s always something | 总会有些漏洞之类的 |
[07:22] | Dad | 爸爸 |
[07:23] | These guys are thorough | 这些家伙无处不在 |
[07:24] | They follow you everywhere. Trust me. | 他们处处跟踪你 相信我 |
[07:30] | There’s nothing that bitch is crazy. | 那婊子是个疯子 什么都干的出 |
[07:32] | She cut Sara’s head off. | 他割了莎拉的头 |
[07:34] | She cannot lost that offer. I was there. | 她不能把这事办砸了 当时我在场 |
[07:36] | I clozed my eyes but I heard. | 我虽被蒙了眼 但是我听到了 |
[07:38] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[07:39] | I could not let that happen without you, all right? | 我不会失去你的 知道吗? |
[07:42] | The next time you see me, | 下次你看到我 |
[07:43] | Don’take your eyes off me. | 一定要注意看着我 |
[07:45] | I’ll tell you what to do. | 我会告诉你怎么做 |
[07:46] | All right? | 知道么? |
[07:47] | Minute’s up. | 时间到了 |
[07:49] | Me and your uncle, | 你叔叔和我 |
[07:51] | We know what we’re doing. | 我们知道怎么做 |
[07:52] | We’re gonna get you out of this. | 我们会救你出来 |
[07:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:56] | I love you, dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[08:25] | Looks like things didn’t go so well. | 似乎情况不妙啊 |
[08:27] | You should be gone. | 你应该已经出去了的 |
[08:29] | So should you. | 你也是啊 |
[08:31] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[08:34] | It’s still happening. | 还没结束呢 |
[08:36] | I feel bad for Michael, but we have a way without him. | 对于迈克 我很遗憾 不过我们还是有办法的 |
[08:38] | You should get some rest. | 你该歇歇了 |
[08:40] | What’s the way? | 怎么出去? |
[08:42] | I’ll rest. I’ll rest. I’ll rest when I’m out. | 我会歇歇的 会的 会的 等我出去后 |
[08:45] | I won’t go without you. | 我一定会带上你的 |
[08:46] | You have my word. | 相信我 |
[08:48] | Now get some rest. | 去歇歇吧 |
[08:59] | You see Scofield out in that redneck sauna? | 看到斯科菲尔德在那蒸笼里了吧? |
[09:01] | Let’s see if he has the oo to get out of that one. | 看看他还有没有办法从里面出来 |
[09:04] | You were in on it, right? | 你也有份 是吧? |
[09:06] | I see you guys lurking around Lechero. | 我发现你们在勒齐的周围晃动 |
[09:08] | Scofield’s gotta he a plan to escape. | 斯科菲尔德肯定想好了逃离的计划 |
[09:10] | If so, I know none of it. | 如果真有 那么我全然不知 |
[09:12] | Yeah, I bet you don’t. | 没错 我想你也不知道 |
[09:15] | Whoa. | 天呐 |
[09:16] | Too many cocktails out on the lido deck. | 鸡尾酒喝多了 吐得的到处都是啊 |
[09:20] | Here comes trouble. | 麻烦来了 |
[09:23] | Ser Criada, clean it up. | 库拉达 把这儿清理了 |
[09:26] | Yeah, I’ll get right on that. | 是啊 是该清理一下 |
[09:28] | You heard what I said. | 你听到我说的了吗 |
[09:29] | I told you to do something. | 我说把这儿清理了 |
[09:30] | Now do it. cleaning up chunks | 现在就去做 清理脏东西 |
[09:31] | Ain’t in my job description anymore. | 已经不再是我的工作了 |
[09:33] | Oh, things changed. | 哦 情况变了 |
[09:34] | You see, you answer to us now. | 听着 你现在听我们的指挥 |
[09:36] | Hey, caveman, you don’t scare me. | 听着 猛男 你吓唬不了我 |
[09:38] | Go bug someone else. | 去吓唬别人好了 |
[10:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[10:23] | I have a special delivery. | 我来送个重要的东西 |
[10:26] | I need to get it in real quick. | 我需要你把这个火速带进去 |
[10:28] | How much? | 出多少? |
[10:29] | I gave you ten grand. | 我出一万 |
[10:30] | Ten grand was the last one. how much for this one? | 一万是上次的价 这个给多少 |
[10:34] | No grand. | 免费 |
[10:35] | Then no thanks. | 那不了 谢谢 |
[10:35] | No, no no | 不 别 别急 |
[10:38] | I think you might | 我觉得你应该 |
[10:41] | want to reconsider | 再好好想想 |
[10:49] | Take this water to the prisoner. | 把水拿给那个囚犯 |
[10:51] | Why should i? he doesn’t deserve it. | 为什么我去? 他根本不配喝水 |
[10:55] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[11:11] | Hi, brother. | 兄弟 |
[11:12] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗? |
[11:14] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这样做没有用 |
[11:17] | Come on, papi, drink this. | 快 把这个喝下去 |
[11:18] | Don’t leanything happen to LJ, okay? | 我不能让LJ出事 明白吗? |
[11:21] | It’s okay. he’s doing much better than you. | 我明白 他的情况比你好多了 |
[11:24] | Come on. drink this. you need it. | 快 喝下这杯 你需要的 |
[11:37] | I’m sorry about Sara. | 莎拉的事情我很抱歉 |
[11:41] | I’m gonna try to sneak more into the prison next time, okay? | 下次我试着溜进监狱更深的地方 好吗? |
[11:44] | I want you to quit. | 我要你放弃 |
[11:46] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[11:47] | We all have to quit sometime. no, Michael. | -我们都需要适可而止 -不 迈克 |
[11:50] | You’re here in a chicken coop you need all the help you can get. | 你现在困在这个鸡笼中 你现在正是需要帮助的时刻 |
[11:53] | Don’t need your help. just go, and don’t look back. | 不需要你来帮 走吧 不要回头 |
[11:55] | Not after everything you’ve done for me. | -你为我做了那么多 我不会丢下你 -走 |
[11:56] | Just leave, go. | 离开这 快走吧 |
[12:13] | So you tried to catch a flight | 这么说你昨天试着搭乘直升机 |
[12:14] | Out of here yesterday? | 从这里逃出去? |
[12:16] | I had to do wh I had to do. | 只能这样 没有办法 |
[12:17] | Yeah, but you went back on our deal. | 没错 但是你现在回到我们的交易中 |
[12:19] | I was saving my own ass. | 我只是在帮助我自己 |
[12:21] | I’m sure you’re familiar with the strategy. | 我相信你还记得计划 |
[12:22] | Now, you watch it. | 现在 你听好了 |
[12:23] | I’m still boss here. | 在这里我还是老大 |
[12:24] | Who cares about who’s boss? | 谁还在乎老大是谁? |
[12:26] | Do you want to get out of here, | 你还想从这里出去吗? |
[12:27] | Or do you want to keep talking about it? | 或者你想在这里喋喋不休? |
[12:31] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[12:32] | We just need to brace it. | 我们只是需要把这块撑起来 |
[12:35] | No. we need the engineer. | 不 我们需要结构工程师 |
[12:37] | Move it. | 把它挪开 |
[12:39] | Let’s get out of here before Sammy gets back. | 萨米回来之前 我们赶快离开这里 |
[12:58] | 98 degrees in the shade, 125 in the box. | 阴凉处华氏98度 笼子里边125度 |
[13:01] | Let’s go inside. we’ll have a chat | 让我们进去 找个空调房间 |
[13:03] | In the air conditioning. | 好好谈谈 |
[13:05] | Tomorrow is going to be hotter, | 明天会更热 |
[13:06] | The next day, even hotter. | 后天 就像小火炉一样 |
[13:08] | The day after that, you’ll be dead. | 大后天 你就会成一具死尸 |
[13:11] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[13:13] | If I thought you could help me | 如果我认为你能帮我 |
[13:16] | I can. | 我能够 |
[13:18] | You’re unaware of the influence | 你不明白我在这个省 |
[13:19] | I have in this province. | 的庞大关系网 |
[13:21] | You’d rather I be your ally than your enemy, wouldn’t you? | 你希望我是你的盟友而不是敌人 不是吗? |
[13:25] | You don’t know these people. | 你不了解这些人 |
[13:27] | We can’t stop them not you, | 我们无法阻止他们 至少你不能 |
[13:30] | Not me. | 也不是我 |
[13:33] | There was a man a drug kingpin | 曾经有个人 一个大毒枭 |
[13:37] | The most powerful man in panama. | 巴拿马最有权势的人 |
[13:39] | A ruthless killer with an army of thugs | 一个冷血的杀手 身后有一只由暴徒 |
[13:42] | And thieves behind him. | 小偷组成的军队 |
[13:44] | He killed judges and policemen, | 他杀害法官 警察 |
[13:45] | Anyone who stood in his way. | 所有阻碍他的人 |
[13:47] | They said he couldn’t be stopped either, but now | 人们说他不可阻挡 但是现在 |
[13:49] | Lechero is in prison, and I’m in power. | 勒齐在监狱里 而我控制着这里 |
[13:53] | I decide whose life is at stake, and right now, it is yours. | 我决定着生杀大权 现在你的命在我手中 |
[13:59] | From the moment I got here | 从我来到这儿那一刻起 |
[14:04] | I’ve been planning my escape. | 我就在策划越狱 |
[14:13] | He’s talking. | 他说话了 |
[14:15] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[14:16] | You can’t get out of the box any other way. | 要从牢笼出来 你别无选择 |
[14:36] | The people who sent the helicopters, | 派直升机来的人 |
[14:40] | They’re the same people | 他们和陷害我哥哥 |
[14:41] | Who framed my brother | 的是同一伙人 |
[14:43] | Back in the u.s., | 在美国的时候 |
[14:45] | The same people | 想把我送到索纳监狱 |
[14:46] | Who wanted me here in sona. | 也是这伙人 |
[14:49] | In order for you to break out another inmate? | 从而帮助一名囚犯越狱? |
[14:53] | Yes. | 没错 |
[14:55] | Who are these people? | 这些是什么人? |
[14:57] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[15:00] | But they have my brother’s son. | 但是他们抓了我的侄子 |
[15:02] | They like to keep collateral. | 他们手握人质 |
[15:06] | I could be putting his life in danger as we speak. | 如果我开口 我可能会危及他的安全 |
[15:09] | If what you told me is true | 如果你说的是实情 |
[15:14] | you would be saving him. | 你可以救他 |
[15:16] | I would call my troops and order a search | 我将呼叫我的军队 并且立刻布置 |
[15:18] | For the boy immediately. | 一次搜索行动 |
[15:20] | But this story | 但是这个故事 |
[15:23] | It’s fiction. | 像小说一样 |
[15:25] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[15:27] | It’s what you nted. | 这是你想要的 |
[15:28] | It’s the only thing I have left to give. | 也是我唯一能够透露的了 |
[15:32] | Please. | 求求你 |
[15:35] | His name is LJ. | 他的名字叫LJ |
[15:38] | He’s only 16 years old. | 他只有16岁 |
[15:48] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道? |
[15:50] | Armandos. | 阿曼多雪茄 |
[15:52] | These things ct money. | 这次东西可不便宜 |
[15:53] | Somebody gave them to me I don’t even smoke those things. | 有人给我的 但是我根本不抽这东西 |
[15:55] | Who? this guy i | 谁? 我替他 |
[15:57] | Ran some stuff into the prison for, man. | 带些东西进监狱 |
[15:59] | You ran some stuff into the prison? like what? drugs? | 你捎东西进监狱? 比如说什么? 毒品? |
[16:01] | I don’t kn. who cares? he paid me. | 我不知道 谁知道呢? 他付我钱 |
[16:03] | You should have quit that job, i I know, okay? | -你不该继续干那事的 -我明白了 好吗? |
[16:05] | I need some cash for my kid. | 我需要为我的孩子弄点儿钱 |
[16:07] | Maricruz doesn’t have insurance, all right? | 玛丽克鲁兹没有保险 好吗? |
[16:08] | Listen. i I just saw Michael. | 听着 我刚才看到迈克了 |
[16:11] | He’s in solitary confinement. what? | -他现在被单独囚禁 -什么? |
[16:14] | They put him in a box out in the middle of the yard, | 他们把他塞到广场中央的笼子里 |
[16:16] | All by himself. | 让他自生自灭 |
[16:17] | He can’t do anything. | 我无能为力 |
[16:20] | It’s going to be okay. | 事情会好转的 |
[16:22] | It’s not going to be okay. | 只会更糟 |
[16:24] | I don’t know what to do, man. | 我不知道该如何是好 |
[16:27] | Everything’s just fallen apart. | 事情已经乱套了 |
[16:34] | What you lookin’ at? | 你在看什么? |
[16:36] | The view. | 风景 |
[16:38] | I can’t help but notice | 我不禁发觉 |
[16:39] | You and Lechero made friends. | 你和勒齐成了朋友 |
[16:41] | He’s been hanging out | 他最近跟很多白种人 |
[16:42] | With a lot of white boylately. | 混在一起 |
[16:44] | Got a problem with that? no. but Sammy does. | -有问题吗? -没有 但是萨米有 |
[16:46] | See, I’ve been looking close, | 听着 我最近仔细观察 |
[16:48] | Like I always do. | 就像一直以来一样 |
[16:49] | And I know you all would be a lot better off | 而且我知道你们会很高兴 |
[16:51] | If Sammy were no longer around. | 如果萨米可以消失 |
[16:53] | Wouldn’t have to worry | 那就不用去担心 |
[16:54] | About his snout poking in your business. | 他敏锐的嗅觉坏了你们的好事 |
[16:58] | And you’re suggesting ? | 那么你的建议是? |
[16:59] | You and I both know it needs to happen | 你我都明白 这事势在必行 |
[17:01] | There aren’t many men in Sona who would take out Sammy. | 索纳中没有多少人愿意冒险除掉萨米 |
[17:04] | I have one particular man in mind. | 我心中有个合适人选 |
[17:05] | A man who owes me. | 他欠我的 |
[17:07] | But if I pull through, I’m in the club, guaranteed. | 但是事成之后 我要求入伙 |
[17:10] | You’re gonna see to it. | 你等着瞧好了 |
[17:12] | All right. | 好吧 走着瞧 |
[17:14] | I assume you have the power to make this deal. | 我想这笔交易你能做主 |
[17:17] | I do. | 没错 |
[17:18] | Agreed. | 成交 |
[17:24] | Right. | 好了 |
[17:25] | Well. | 那么 |
[17:27] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢了 |
[17:57] | Look, I’ve been thinking about what you told me and, uh | 听着 你跟我说的我想了很久 |
[18:00] | But I can’t quit my job. | 但是我不能放弃这份工作 |
[18:01] | Do whatever you want to do. | 随你便吧 |
[18:02] | Well, I would if you could kick me a few bucks, you know. | 如果你能借我点儿现金 我就放弃这工作 |
[18:04] | Are we gonna do this again? I told you. | 我们还需要废话吗? 我告诉过你了 |
[18:06] | I don’t have any cash. | 我没有现金 |
[18:07] | What do you expect me to do? | 你希望我怎么做? |
[18:08] | Do whatever you want. | 随你便 |
[18:09] | You could use my help, right? | 你需要我的帮助 不是吗? |
[18:11] | You’re gonna start charging me now for your friendship? | 你居然为友谊收费? |
[18:12] | I got a kid on the way | 还有个孩子等着我 |
[18:14] | And I got a kid I may never see again. | 我的孩子可能再也见不到了 |
[18:24] | Yeah, get me Gretchen. | 喂 帮我接通格雷琴 |
[18:33] | Much to my surprise, | 让我很惊讶的是 |
[18:35] | Therseems to be some degree of truth to your tale. | 你的天方夜谭居然有些是真的 |
[18:38] | Everything | 所有一切 |
[18:38] | I told you is true. | 我告诉你的都是真实的 |
[18:39] | That’s for me to determine. | 这点我自己会判断 |
[18:40] | What more can I say? | 那我还能说什么? |
[18:42] | This inmate. | 那个囚犯 |
[18:43] | The one who you’ve been sent to free. | 就是你想帮他越狱的家伙 |
[18:45] | He should be able to verify what you’ve told me. | 他会来证实你跟我说的一切 |
[18:48] | He should but I don’t know if he will. | 他确实可以 但是我不知道他是否愿意 |
[18:51] | Tell me his na | 告诉我他的名字 |
[18:55] | These pele won’t hesitate to kill my nephew. | 这些家伙会毫不犹豫地杀了我侄子 |
[18:56] | I need to know you’re gonna do everything you can to find him. | 我需要确定你真会竭力去找他 |
[18:59] | I will, but I need a name. I need your word. | -我会的 我需要那人的名字 -你发誓 |
[19:01] | You have it. I’ll find the boy. | 我发誓我会去找到那男孩 |
[19:02] | Now, the name. | 现在告诉我那人的名字 |
[19:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[19:15] | Why don’t you tell me? | 你为何不告诉我? |
[19:17] | I went to that apartment, | 我去过了那个寓所 |
[19:19] | Your apartment. | 你的寓所 |
[19:20] | And this woman showed up like she knew you. | 那个女人出现了 显得很了解你 |
[19:24] | And then I found a passport. | 我发现了本护照 |
[19:27] | Who’s gray Miller? | 谁是格雷・米勒? |
[19:30] | That apartment, | 那间寓所 |
[19:33] | That passport, | 那本护照 |
[19:35] | It’s all for us. | 都是为我们准备的 |
[19:38] | It’s how we’re gonna get away. | 当我离开这鬼地方后 |
[19:39] | When I get out of this place, | 这些都是为我们准备的后路 |
[19:40] | I’ll be working on a way for us to be together. | 我会找个可以长相思守的方式工作 |
[19:44] | Remember how we always talked about france? | 还记得我们一直说起的法国吗? |
[19:46] | Oh, James. | 詹姆斯 |
[19:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:49] | Our plan to be together. | 我们团聚的计划啊 |
[19:53] | James, how how can I believe you? | 詹姆斯 你让我怎么相信你? |
[19:56] | How can I believe anything anymore? | 我怎么再相信任何事情? |
[19:58] | Whistler. | 惠斯勒 |
[20:02] | And just know, | 只要知道 |
[20:03] | Just know that I love you. | 知道我爱你就行 |
[20:18] | You’re facing some serious charges. | 你即将面临一些严厉的指控 |
[20:23] | Michael scofield told me | 迈克・斯科菲尔德告诉我说 |
[20:24] | There are some people out there | 牢外有人 |
[20:25] | Who are very determined to get you out of here. | 下定决心要弄你出去 |
[20:30] | What’s he talking about? | 他说这话什么意思? |
[20:32] | You know nothing about this? | 你对此一无所知? |
[20:33] | No. | 不知道 |
[20:35] | Scofield’s a smart man but, uh, | 斯科菲尔德是个聪明人 不过 |
[20:38] | He’s got a rabid imagination. | 他有狂想症 |
[20:40] | So you’re calling him a liar? | 所以你是想说他在撒谎? |
[20:43] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[20:48] | I’ve been able to verify the story. | 我有能力去验证整件事的真假 |
[20:51] | I already know everything, | 我早就知道了所有事情 |
[20:53] | Mr. Whistler, in detail. | 惠斯勒先生 是每个细节 |
[20:55] | I just need a name. | 我只需要你报个名字 |
[20:57] | Who’s in charge on the outside? | 外头是谁在负责? |
[21:00] | We can end this right now if you can provide it. | 如果你现在开口的话 这事就算结了 |
[21:07] | What are you talking about? | 不知道你什么意思? |
[21:31] | What’s going on here? | 你们要干吗? |
[21:32] | Gracias. | 有劳了 |
[21:40] | Now, | 现在 |
[21:42] | Start over. | 开始了 |
[21:45] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[21:47] | And here I am, | 我来了 |
[21:48] | Without my bag of goodies. | 没给你带好货来 |
[21:54] | I was afraid you were gone for good. | 我很担心你会一走了之 再不回来 |
[21:56] | Party would not be the same without you. | 少了你 这戏就不精彩了 |
[22:00] | I’m glad you’re back, cause I need a favor. | 很高兴你回来了 因为需要帮个忙 |
[22:03] | It involves you, | 关系到你 |
[22:04] | A chicken foot and a man who’s got it comin’. | 一个鸡爪 还有一个找你的人 |
[22:09] | What man? Sammy. | -谁? -萨米 |
[22:12] | Now, you get well, and you get him out there in that ring, | 现在 你准备好 在角斗场打败他 |
[22:14] | And you do that one, that neck thing. | 然后像这样 扭扭脖子 |
[22:16] | In exchange, | 作为回报 |
[22:18] | I’m gonna cover all your medical expenses. | 我可以给你所有毒品开销免单 |
[22:23] | I’ll tell you what. you take your time. | 对话结束 你自己把握 |
[22:25] | I’m gonna go get my bag right now, | 我现在就拿包去 |
[22:26] | Put you out of this misery. | 杀了他 一了百了 |
[22:29] | You’re the best cock in the fight, Alex. | 阿历克斯 你是最擅斗的勇士 |
[22:31] | Please don’t let me down. | 别让我失望 |
[22:36] | Maybe now you’ll feel more comfortable | 或许这样你感觉更舒服些 |
[22:38] | Telling me the truth. | 愿意告诉我真相 |
[22:42] | Are you working with Scofield? | 你和斯科菲尔德合谋的吗? |
[22:48] | Are you working with Scofield? | 你和斯科菲尔德合谋的吗? |
[22:50] | Yes yes, I’m working with Scofield. | 是的 我和斯科菲尔德合谋的 |
[22:54] | But there’s no one else involved. | 但是再也没有第三人卷入了 |
[23:03] | As they say in america, we’re gonna get this story | 俗话说得好 真相终将 |
[23:07] | Straight. | 大白于世 |
[23:07] | I told him the truth. | 我告诉他了真相 |
[23:10] | I suggest you do the same. | 我猜想你也这么做了 |
[23:12] | I have. | 是的 我说了 |
[23:13] | He’s confirmed nothing | 他什么也没有招供 |
[23:14] | Ask him about that woman he’s been meeting with. | 问问那个一直和他碰面的女人的事 |
[23:20] | That’s not what you think. | 并非如你所想那样 |
[23:22] | Doesn’t matter what I think; it matters what you know, | 我怎想无所谓 要紧的是你知道什么 |
[23:23] | And you know her name. | 你知道她的名字 |
[23:24] | And the fact that he won’t admit it | 还有他不愿承认的事实 |
[23:26] | Tells me that he’s no | 告诉我在这整件事情中 |
[23:27] | Innocent bystander in this. you know I am. | -他根本不是无辜的旁观者 -你知道我是无辜的 |
[23:29] | Prove it. ’cause that’s the only way we’re getting out of here. | 那就证明看看 这是离开这的唯一方法 |
[23:32] | Michael, this is suicide | 迈克 这么做就是自杀 |
[23:34] | They’ll kill Sofia. | 他们会杀了索菲亚 |
[23:35] | And they’ll kill your brother’s son. this is the man | -也会杀了你侄子 -这个人 |
[23:37] | Who can help us, and he can’t do anything | 可以帮助我们 但是没有名字 |
[23:38] | Without a name, so tell him | 他什么也办不到 快说出来吧 |
[23:43] | James | 詹姆斯 |
[23:45] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没得选 |
[23:48] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[23:53] | Gretchen morgan. | 格雷琴・摩根 |
[24:04] | I don’t know where she lives, | 我不知道她住哪 |
[24:06] | I don’t know how you find her. | 也不知道如何能找到她 |
[24:08] | That’s all I know, her name. | 我只知道她叫 |
[24:12] | Gretchen morgan. | 格雷琴・摩根 |
[24:25] | Two more of those, please. | 请再来两杯 |
[24:27] | Uh-uh. I’m gonna get going. | 我要走了 |
[24:29] | No, he’ll stay. | 别呀 他不走 |
[24:30] | Relax | 放松点 |
[24:32] | Fernando, is it? | 是费尔南多吧 |
[24:34] | I just want toalk a minute. | 我只想和你聊聊 |
[24:36] | Alone. | 单独 |
[24:39] | This right here | 就这儿么 |
[24:40] | Is as alone as we’re gonna get. | 就咱们俩在这聊 |
[24:43] | I heard about your argument with Lincoln. | 我听说你和林肯的协议了 |
[24:47] | You people are everywhere, huh? | 你的人真是无处不在呀 |
[24:49] | Now, you know him better | 现在 你比我更了解他 |
[24:50] | Than I do, but from personal experience, | 但根据我的经验 |
[24:53] | Burrows can be hard tndle. | 布鲁斯很难对付 |
[24:55] | That man does not like to be told wt to do. | 那家伙总是说一套做一套 |
[24:58] | He sure likes bossing everyone else around. | 他喜欢指挥周围的每一个人 |
[25:00] | You have to start looking out | 你也该为自己 |
[25:01] | For yourself, Fernando. | 打算打算了 费尔南多 |
[25:03] | Level the playing field. | 逢场作戏一下吧 |
[25:05] | All you have to do is go back, apologize, | 你该回去向他道歉 |
[25:08] | Tell him tha you’ll stay on | 告诉他你会为了自由继续跟进 |
[25:09] | A few more days for free. | 一段时间 |
[25:10] | And tomorrow or the day after, | 明天或者后天 |
[25:12] | I’ll call you, and you’ll meet me for a drink. | 我会电话你 咱俩再来喝一杯 |
[25:13] | In exchange, I’ll pay. | 作为交换 我会付钱给你 |
[25:16] | 50 grand. | 5万怎么样 |
[25:17] | I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你怎么想 |
[25:18] | But I’m not asking you to do anything | 但我不会要求你做任何事 |
[25:20] | That doesn’t help everyone in the long run. | 从长远看这没什么好处 |
[25:22] | i don’t see how this is helping. | 我不知道这会有什么帮助 |
[25:23] | Lincoln causes as many problems as he solves. | 林肯制造了许多麻烦 |
[25:26] | He needs to get out of his own way, and I think | 他需要改变下做事的方法 |
[25:28] | You can assist him. | 我想你能帮他 |
[25:29] | I stay one step ahead, | 进一步说 |
[25:31] | And you get 50 grand. | 你会得到5万 |
[25:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:41] | I think you do. | 我想你会办到 |
[25:59] | She’s somewhere here in panama city. | 她就在巴拿马城的某处 |
[26:01] | Aw, that’s not much help in a city of a million people. | 拜托 巴拿马城有一百万人呀 |
[26:03] | It could take days, weeks. | 这要花多少时间 |
[26:04] | I’ve told you. I only know her name. | 我说了 我只知道她的名字 |
[26:08] | I have no idea. I do. | -我没有别的办法了 -我有 |
[26:11] | But I’ll need to use your phone. | 我想用下你的电话 |
[26:20] | Linc. | 林肯 |
[26:21] | Michael what phone are you on? | 迈克 你拿什么电话打的? |
[26:23] | Just listen to me. | 听我说就行了 |
[26:25] | I need to know where and when | 我想知道下一次你何时何地 |
[26:27] | Your next meeting with Susan b is. | 与苏珊碰面 |
[26:29] | Garfield-price building downtown in an hour. why? | 一小时后在加菲尔德酒吧 咋了? |
[26:32] | Garfield-price, one hour. | 加菲尔德酒吧 一小时后 |
[26:36] | Can you give her a message for me? | 你能给我带个口信吗? |
[26:38] | Yeah. tell her everything is going as planned. | -可以 -告诉她一切都在按计划进行 |
[26:41] | What the hell’s going on, Michael? | 到底怎么了 迈克 |
[26:42] | Just give her the message, Linc. | 就这么告诉她就行 林肯 |
[26:44] | I’ll see you soon. | 再见 |
[26:55] | La comida llego. | 食物送到了 |
[27:27] | You should have listened. | 你该应战了 |
[27:28] | Are you going to throw down a chicken foot | 你想把一只鸡脚 |
[27:29] | Over a puddle of puke? | 扔到泥水里(向我挑战)? |
[27:31] | You should have mopped. | 你该被修理了 |
[27:41] | Stumpy, wait your turn, man. | 废物 还没轮到你 |
[27:51] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[27:52] | I wanto see patron Lechero, por favor. | 我想向老大勒齐求助 |
[27:56] | What you want to see him about? | 你找他有什么事? |
[27:58] | I got one of these from him, | 他给了我这个 |
[27:59] | And I didn’t do nothing. | 我没怎么着呀 |
[28:00] | He don’t listen. | 他听不懂 |
[28:07] | The fight goes on as planned | 决斗会按约定进行 |
[28:09] | After we eat lunch. | 我们午餐用完了就开始 |
[28:25] | Sammy. | 萨米 |
[28:27] | You issue a fight? | 你安排的决斗? |
[28:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:30] | What about it? | 有什么不妥? |
[28:32] | It’s not your right. | 这不在你的权利范围内 |
[28:33] | It’s not your place. | 这不是你的地盘 |
[28:36] | Well, maybe it should be. | 也许将会是 |
[28:52] | She’s arrived? | 她到了? |
[28:54] | I’m on my way. | 我正在路上 |
[28:56] | You’d better be right. | 最好你是对的 |
[29:08] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[29:13] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[29:14] | It did? | 真的 |
[29:15] | Yeah. she came up to me just like you said | 对 和你说的一样她来找我 |
[29:17] | And offered me a bunch of cash | 许诺下一大笔钱 |
[29:19] | To talk behind your back. | 让我监视你 |
[29:20] | So we stick with the plan, right? | 那我们还按计划进行吧 |
[29:21] | Yeah. cool. | -当然 -酷 |
[29:23] | I’m going to see her right now. | 我现在就去见她 |
[29:35] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[29:36] | I came back for you. | 我来了 |
[29:38] | Come on, now, everything’s gonna be okay. | 振作起来 一切都会好的 |
[29:40] | You can’t deprive yourself like this. | 你不能这样毁了自己 |
[29:44] | G-get out of here. | 滚一边去 |
[29:46] | You don’t mean that. | 你还不明白吗 |
[29:48] | Yeah yeah, I do. | 是的 我明白 |
[29:48] | I do. | 我明白 |
[29:49] | Talk straight. | 直说吧 |
[29:51] | You’re not talking straight. | 你别老磨唧 |
[29:52] | Withdrawals are the worst way to die. | 吸毒是死路一条 |
[29:54] | You’re going to shake, and you’ll sweat | 你会发抖 会流汗不止 |
[29:55] | Until you evaporate into nothing. | 直到死无葬身之地 |
[29:57] | It’s a long bumpy road to hell. | 这将是一条痛苦的地狱之路 |
[29:58] | Is that what you want, Alex? or do you wanna live? | 你想要什么 阿历克斯 想活吗 |
[30:05] | See you on the other side. | 那地狱见吧 |
[30:17] | When you’re up all night | 当你整夜不眠 |
[30:18] | With diarrhea | 腹泻不止 |
[30:19] | Running down both your legs | 跑都跑不动的时候 |
[30:20] | And vomit is in your hair | 你头发上沾满呕吐物 |
[30:23] | don’t come crawling back. | 可别后悔 |
[30:49] | It’s been a long day. | 真是漫长的一天 |
[30:50] | Let’s just get this over with. | 让这一切都结束吧 |
[30:52] | I got a messe from my brother. | 我帮我弟弟带个口信 |
[30:54] | Everything is going ahead as planned. | 一切都在按计划进行 |
[30:55] | Really? I would think you’d be facing a major setback. | 真的? 我还以为你们遇到了大的挫折了呢 |
[30:59] | You ow Michael. | 你了解迈克的 |
[31:00] | Always has things worked out. | 总是会有主意 |
[31:02] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不了解 |
[31:02] | Seems to me he keeps screwing things up. | 在我看来他总是没事找事 |
[31:04] | He’s getting things do a whole lot faster than you. | 他做事情可比你想的全面多了 |
[31:06] | Whistler’s out by tomorrow, all right? | 惠斯勒明天出来 对吗 |
[31:09] | Gretchen morgan? | 格雷琴・摩根? |
[31:11] | Yes. | 是我 |
[31:12] | General Zavala, panamanian national police. | 监狱总管萨瓦拉 巴拿马警察 |
[31:15] | Come with us, please. why? what’s this all about? | -请和我们走一趟 -为什么 出什么事情了 |
[31:16] | Llevenla. no, I don’t understand. | -带走 -不 我不理解 |
[31:18] | I don’t understand. wait | -我不理解 等等 |
[31:19] | I had nothing to do with this. | 我和这事无关 |
[31:21] | I had nothing to do with this | 我和这事无关 |
[31:22] | Nothing | 无关 |
[31:36] | You’re denying that you are involved | 你可以否认卷入了 |
[31:37] | With escape attempts at Sona prison. | 索纳监狱的越狱未遂事件 |
[31:40] | I have never been here before in my life. | 我从没到过这儿 |
[31:42] | And you’ve never met any of the men incarcerated here | 你没有见过任何关押在这儿的人? |
[31:45] | No James Whistler? | -不 -那詹姆斯・惠斯勒呢? |
[31:47] | No. you know what I’ve been told? | -没有 -你知道我在说什么吗? |
[31:49] | From prisoners? I can only imagine. | 从犯人那里? 可以想象 |
[31:51] | I’ve been told that you are | 我听说你是 |
[31:52] | The mastermind behind a prison escape | 越狱事件的幕后主使者 |
[31:55] | And that you’ve kidnapped a boy as collateral. | 你绑架了一个男孩做人质 |
[31:57] | Really? | 有吗? |
[31:59] | Am I an alien? | 我只是个侨民 |
[32:01] | Did I shoot jfk? | 我犯罪了吗? |
[32:02] | Sir, I have no idea who this James Wilson | 先生 我不认识詹姆斯 威尔逊 |
[32:06] | Whistler. is | -惠斯勒 -是谁 |
[32:09] | I’m just here to relax | 我只是在这里度假 |
[32:11] | Before I have to go back to another year | 再一年我就要回国 |
[32:13] | Of teaching social studies to freshman idiots. | 给新来的学生教授社会学课程 |
[32:16] | You are a tourist? | 你是这的观光客? |
[32:20] | No, not a tourist, sir.ere? | 我不是观光客 先生 |
[32:23] | I like to think of myself as a”student of life.” | 我乐意把自己当作生命的学者 |
[32:27] | “a student of life”? | 生命的学者 |
[32:31] | Abre la manguera | 打开水管 |
[32:36] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[32:37] | “turn on the hose.” | 打开水管 |
[32:39] | Fight fight fight | 打呀 打呀 打呀 |
[33:36] | I’m going to give you one chance. | 我再给你一次机会 |
[33:39] | Did you order the escape from Sona penitentiary? | 是你策划了索纳监狱的越狱事件吗 |
[33:42] | Yes or no? | 是还是不是? |
[34:06] | Yes or no? | 到底是不是 |
[34:11] | You seem concerned for her. | 貌似你很关心她 |
[34:15] | She holds our entire future in her hands. | 我们的未来在她手里 |
[34:17] | Ah, I’m concerned. | 所以我在乎 |
[34:27] | Yes or no? | 是不是 |
[34:38] | No | 不是 |
[34:39] | You’ve proven one thing. | 你证明了一件事 |
[34:41] | this is not your first time. | 这不是你第一次这样做了 |
[34:54] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[35:09] | Do you know either of these men? | 你认识这些人吗? |
[35:12] | I’ve never seen them before. | 我从来没见过他们 |
[35:14] | That’s a lie. | 你撒谎 |
[35:14] | I’ve never seen them before in my life. | 我绝对没有见过他们 |
[35:16] | Where and when have you seen her? | 你什么时候见过她 在哪里? |
[35:18] | She came to see him in visitation, isn’t that right? | 她来监狱探望过他 对吗? |
[35:23] | Is this the woman you work for? | 这是你以前的老板吗? |
[35:26] | Did she order the prison escape? | 是她策划了越狱事件吗? |
[35:32] | Yes or no? | 是不是? |
[35:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:39] | All right, | 好的 |
[35:40] | All right. | 很好 |
[35:42] | You’re the one in charge? | 你是主谋之一? |
[35:43] | No. I don’t know anything about a prison escape. | 不是 我对越狱事件毫不知情 |
[35:48] | I’m just the baby-sitter. | 我只是个办事的 |
[35:50] | I watch the kid. | 按指令行事 |
[35:51] | Where is he? | 那他在哪? |
[35:53] | Near Paloma. | 在帕洛玛附近 |
[35:55] | Highway 2. | 2号高速公路 |
[35:57] | I can take you. | 我可以带你去 |
[35:58] | Take them back to my office. | 把他们带回我的办公室 |
[36:00] | Put the girl back in the car. | 把这个女的带到车里 |
[36:02] | We’re going on a drive. | 我们准备上路 |
[36:07] | Was it you? | 是你吗? |
[36:10] | Did you kill Sara? | 是你杀了莎拉? |
[36:12] | I have no idea who you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:19] | I’m coming for you. | 我不会放过你的 |
[36:29] | Yeah | 万岁 |
[37:20] | Yes. yes. | 好吧 |
[37:23] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[37:25] | You’re a regul buster douglas, aren’t you? | 你就是传说中的拳王道格拉斯? |
[37:27] | Hey, what is this? | 可这是什么? |
[37:30] | How’d you get that up there, huh? | 为什么把这个塞在鼻子里 |
[37:39] | Mm-hmm. | 哼 |
[37:48] | Right there. | 就在这边 |
[37:48] | Right there. he’s in there. | 在这边 他在这 |
[37:53] | In here? | 在这? |
[37:54] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:58] | I am so sorry. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[38:03] | I hope he’s all right. | 希望他没事 |
[38:32] | Pick me up. | 过来接我 |
[38:33] | I’m at the shack. | 我在小木屋这里 |
[38:35] | Bring towels. | 带点毛巾过来 |
[38:43] | Hi, Lincoln. | 你好 林肯 |
[38:55] | Augusto. | 奥古斯特 |
[38:56] | Good to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[38:58] | Yeah, thanks for the cigars. | 谢谢你的烟 |
[39:00] | You didn open the package? | 你没有打开包看看吗 |
[39:02] | I didn’t get around to it today. | 我今天没时间看它 |
[39:07] | You need to make a choice. | 你需要做个选择 |
[39:09] | Lecho’s days are numbered. | 勒齐大限在即 |
[39:11] | You agree? | 你同意吗? |
[39:15] | Then you know what you need to do. | 你知道怎么做了吧 |
[39:17] | You’ve done a good job far. | 到目前为止你一直做的不错 |
[39:19] | Now is the time to make a move. | 现在是动手的时候了 |
[39:24] | Prove yourself. | 你要保证 |
[39:25] | Go back in and open the package. | 回去打开包裹 |
[39:55] | What are they doing here? | 他们在这干什么? |
[39:57] | They were here for questioning | 他们被带到这儿问话 |
[40:01] | Come on. | 好吧 |
[40:02] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[40:03] | What happened to the general? | 监狱总管怎么了 |
[40:05] | The general was found dead this morning off highway 2. | 早上监狱总管死在在2号高速公路上 |
[40:09] | You’re going back inside. | 你们得回去监狱里了 |
[40:13] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 节哀顺变 |
[40:16] | He seemed like a nice man. | 他看起来是个好人 |
[40:47] | What you doing back here? | 你回来做什么? |
[40:49] | If you still want to get out of here, I need your phone. | 你要想出去就给我电话用用 |
[40:56] | Go inside. | 到里面去打 |
[41:07] | What? | 干吗? |
[41:07] | how’s LJ? | LJ怎么样? |
[41:08] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[41:09] | You know what? Susan’s not. | 你知道吗 苏珊怒了 |
[41:11] | He’s fine? are you sure? | 他很好? 你确定吗? |
[41:13] | Yeah. I just got off the phone with him. | 确定 我刚刚跟他通了电话 |
[41:15] | Why didn’t you tell me what was going on? | 你干吗不告诉我事情的进展 |
[41:18] | He could have died because of what you did. | 你的计划差点害死他 |
[41:20] | We’ve still got Whistler. | 惠斯勒还在我们手上 |
[41:21] | As long as we do, we’re okay. | 到目前为止我们很好 |
[41:26] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[41:29] | Hey, did you see Blanco? | 看见布兰克了吗? |
[41:30] | He’s walking around like the landlord. | 他在这里走来走去像是老大 |
[41:33] | I thought you said Lechero was going to take care of it? | 我想你说过勒齐会照看这里 |
[41:34] | He will. | 他会的 |
[41:35] | How long has he been saying that? | 他说过这话很久了 |
[41:37] | Look if you and Lechero want to go around | 如果你和勒齐还想像以前那样 |
[41:38] | Like an old married couple, fighting this way or that | 作威作福 那就试试看 |
[41:41] | Maybe you li it in the kitchen. | 也许你要在厨房里 |
[41:42] | Hey, you be careful. | 你小心点 |
[41:44] | Then do something | 做点什么吧 |
[41:46] | Or the next thing you know, | 否则你知道会有什么结果 |
[41:46] | You’re gonna be taking orders from Scofield. | 你只是斯科菲尔德的一颗棋子 |
[41:53] | Some people stop at nothing, huh? | 有人什么都不想做了 |
[41:56] | Uh | 是的 |
[41:59] | Yeah. whatever. | 无论如何 |
[42:01] | At least we’re back inside. | 至少我们回来了 |
[42:03] | Which of course is exactly what you wanted. | 你想要什么已经显而易见了 |
[42:07] | Isn’t it? | 是吗? |
[42:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[42:09] | You let the fox into the henhouse. | 你是在引狼入室 |
[42:12] | The only reason you gave up Gretchen’s name | 你放弃格雷琴只有一个原因 |
[42:14] | Was so she could come in and pull you out of the fire. | 所以她会卷土重来把你带出去 |
[42:17] | You wanted me to give up her name. | 你想要我放弃她 |
[42:21] | You know it doesn’t end with her. | 你知道不会就这样结束的 |
[42:23] | Yeah, I do. | 我懂 |
[42:25] | The qutions how do you? | 问题在于你怎么办? |
[42:27] | How does a simple fisherman seem to know | 一个新来的怎么可能 |
[42:29] | So much about the company? | 知道这么多关于公司的事情 |
[42:31] | When she comes back, and she will | 当她回来的时候 她会 |
[42:37] | what am I gonna say? | 我该说什么 |
[42:40] | You gonna do this or not? | 你想不想这样做? |
[42:45] | You can tell her the answer is yes. | 你可以给她肯定的答复 |
[42:48] | But once we’re out, I consider | 不过一旦我们出去了 |
[42:49] | You collateral | 所谓人质 |
[42:52] | Nothing more. | 就没有任何意义了 |