时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | How does a simple fisherman know so much about the company? | 一个普通的渔夫怎么对 这公司这么了解? |
[00:06] | You gonna do this or not? | 你到底干还是不干? |
[00:08] | Yes,but once we’re out,I consider you collateral. | 干 不过一旦我们出去了 你就是我们的担保了 |
[00:11] | Lincoln causes as many problems as he solves. | 林肯惹的祸比他解决的问题还多 |
[00:14] | He needs to get way,and I think you can assist him. | 他必须靠自己逃脱 我觉得你可以帮他 |
[00:17] | I stay one step ahead,and you get 50 grand. | 我只要领先一步 你就能拿到5万 |
[00:20] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[00:20] | She came up to me just like you said | 和你说的一样 她来找我了 |
[00:22] | and offered me a bunch of cash to talk behind your back. | 给了我一笔钱 叫我在背后说你坏话 |
[00:24] | -So we stick to the plan,right? -Yeah. | -那么你还是按计划执行 对吗? -当然 |
[00:26] | Cool. | 很好 |
[00:27] | I found a passport. | 我发现了一本护照 |
[00:28] | Who’s gary miller? | 格雷・米勒是谁? |
[00:29] | I’ve been working on a way for us to be together. | 我在想办法让我们两个在一起 |
[00:31] | James,how-how can I believe you? | 詹姆斯 你叫我怎么相信你? |
[00:34] | How can I believe anything anymore? | 你让我如何再去相信你? |
[00:50] | we got a way out of this? | 我们找到办法从这儿出去了吗? |
[00:51] | We need some kind of support brace for the tunnel. | 我们必须给地道找个支撑物 |
[00:53] | Or what? | 不然呢? |
[00:54] | Or the whole thing collapses,and we’re buried alive. | 不然地道会塌陷 我们会被活埋的 |
[01:03] | No more excuses. | 不用找借口了 |
[01:04] | Papa’s dead because of this yankee. | 帕帕的死都是因为这个美国佬 |
[01:07] | I’ll kill him myself ***** | 我要亲手杀了他 |
[01:09] | if I hav he survived the box. | 除非他从笼子里生还了 |
[01:10] | So what? | 那又怎么样? |
[01:16] | The guards went after scofield. | 狱警盯上了斯科菲尔德 |
[01:18] | Scofield won. | 但赢的人是斯科菲尔德 |
[01:19] | He’s a folk hero now. | 现在他是这儿的英雄了 |
[01:24] | Look,I want scofield dead as much as you, | 听着 我和你一样都 非常想把斯科菲尔德干掉 |
[01:26] | but not at the cost of an uprising. | 但绝不会以起义为代价 |
[01:59] | Mail call. | 你的信 |
[02:26] | Who’s that? | 那人是谁? |
[02:29] | That’s my son. | 是我儿子 |
[02:31] | Bagwell gave the okay. | 伯格威尔说一切安全 |
[02:33] | The coast is clear. | 暂时没人 |
[02:34] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[02:41] | I didn’t think I’d see you again. | 我没想到还能再见到你 |
[02:43] | Once someone goes into the box,it’S | 只要有人走进那笼子里 就会 |
[02:46] | it was a misunderstanding. | 那是一场误会 |
[02:48] | They wanted to talk to you about the helicopters,right? | 他们想和你谈谈直升机的事 对吗? |
[02:51] | What h were **** | 什么直升机? |
[02:54] | you really trying to escape? | 你们真的打算逃出去? |
[02:56] | I don’t know what you’re talking about,and neither do you. | 我不知道你在说什么 我想你自己也不知道吧 |
[03:00] | Just so you know,bagwell’s coming with us. | 跟你说个事 伯格威尔跟我们一起走 |
[03:05] | You were gone. | 你当时不在 |
[03:06] | He**** we needed. I didn’t have a choice. | 他有我们需要的东西 我没别的办法 |
[03:13] | Fine. | 好的 |
[03:15] | So what’s the new plan? | 那么新的计划是什么? |
[03:24] | -Did you tell him? -Yeah. | -你告诉他了吗? -是的 |
[03:26] | I am coming with you. | 我要跟着你走 |
[03:27] | Okay by me. | 我无所谓 |
[03:29] | Everyone heau hear that,lawman? | 大家都听到了吗? 你听到了吗? 警官 |
[03:31] | But you’re staying up here. | 但是你得待在这里 |
[03:33] | Maybe I didn’t enunciate myself. | 我想我刚才说的还不够清楚 |
[03:35] | The work downstairs requires two hands. | 楼下的工作需要两只手 |
[03:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:42] | We need somebody to stay outside in case sammy returns. | 我们需要有人待在外面 以防萨米回来 |
[04:07] | I thought we couldn’t dig through this stuff. | 我还以为我们没法凿穿这玩意儿 |
[04:09] | The bracing’s gonna be tricky. | 找跟柱子撑住是关键 |
[04:11] | Unless the tunnel gets the proper support,it’s all going to come down on our heads. | 除非地道有适当的物体进行支撑 不然会全部坍塌下来 |
[04:14] | We should have the materials for the braces, | 我们该找些做支撑的材料 |
[04:16] | but we’ll need a a saw to cut them to size. | 但是我们得找把锯子 把它们锯成合适的大小 |
[04:18] | And a hammer. | 还要把锤子 |
[04:20] | Can you help us out? | 你能帮我们解决这问题吗? |
[04:21] | Yeah. I can do that. | 好的 交给我吧 |
[04:27] | Two days. | 只有2天 |
[04:30] | And if not? | 如果不行呢? |
[04:31] | two days | 只有2天 |
[04:36] | Guillermo should have everything we need. | 古勒莫应该备好了我们需要的一切 |
[04:38] | You know where he is,right? | 你知道他在哪儿 对吗? |
[04:39] | I think it’s,uh | 我觉得 呃 |
[04:40] | it’s down this corridor on the left. | 在这条走廊的左边 |
[04:42] | Halfway down. | 走到走廊中间部分 |
[04:44] | Cell 40. | 40号牢房 |
[04:46] | Down the corridor on the left. Cell 40. | 沿走廊走 靠左手边 40号牢房 |
[04:49] | Okeydoke. | 没问题 |
[05:05] | Are you lost already,teodoro? | 你是不是已经迷路了? 西奥多 |
[05:07] | No. | 不是 |
[05:11] | But you are. | 不过迷路的是你 |
[05:44] | You’re done in here. | 这个房间现在归我了 |
[05:50] | If you had gone after scofield today,all would have been forgiven. | 这儿已经没你的事了 |
[05:52] | This is suicide. | 如果今天你抓了斯科菲尔德 那还可以原谅 |
[05:56] | Shut up,old man | 你这是在自杀 |
[05:57] | I’ll take my chances. | 闭嘴 老东西 |
[06:00] | yeah.You think you can run sona? | 我会碰碰运气 |
[06:02] | You couldn’t even run shipments from one dock to the other, | 是啊 你觉得你管得了索纳? |
[06:05] | but I still keep you by my side. | 你连两码头间运货都办不了 |
[06:08] | I’ll let you walk out of here out of respect for what you were. | 但我仍然把你留在我身边 |
[06:15] | Come on | 看在你过去的份上 我会让你离开的 |
[06:21] | Get the hell out of here | 快起来 |
[06:25] | All of you ready to do this? | 滚出去 |
[06:34] | Until lechero gets back,we should start looking for pieces about four feet in length. | 你们都准备好了? |
[06:41] | I’m running things now | 勒切罗回来前 我们得开始找材料了 像这样4英尺长的 |
[07:20] | Anyone got a p*****. | 现在开始我是头儿了 |
[07:24] | come get it | 如果谁有意见 |
[07:29] | Good. | 就自己来领鸡爪 |
[07:39] | First order of business, | 非常好 |
[07:41] | a case of rum to the man who brings me michael scofield | 第一件事儿 |
[07:44] | don’t worry | 谁带迈克尔・斯科菲尔德来见我 这箱朗姆酒就归他 |
[08:26] | we’ll be there with all the cash | 别担心 |
[08:28] | okay? Gracias. | 我们会带着钱去那儿的 |
[08:29] | Osberto. | 行了吗? 谢谢 |
[08:32] | That’s who you want to talk to. | 奥斯伯特 |
[08:34] | This guy on the up-and-up? | 他是你们要找的人 |
[08:35] | The guy I was running things into sona for arranged this, | 这个人信得过吗? |
[08:37] | so it’s as up as it’s gonna get for this kind of deal. | 我给索纳安排的事 是这个人帮忙弄的 |
[08:39] | So,yes. | 所以应该信得过 |
[08:41] | Osberto doesn’t speak english,though,so how do you want to work it? | 嗯 好吧 |
[08:43] | I need to meet with susan. | 奥斯伯特不会说英语 你怎么办? |
[08:46] | I’ll take sofia. She can translate for me. | 我去见苏珊 |
[08:49] | So when I meet with susan,what do you want me to tell her? | 这点不用担心 |
[08:51] | Tell her whatever you think she wants to hear. | 那么我见到苏珊的时候 你想让我告诉她什么? |
[08:55] | Just buy us enough time to do our thing,all right? | 她想听什么 你就说什么 |
[08:57] | Home stretch,papi. | 只要留给我们足够的时间 让我们干活就行 明白了吗? |
[08:59] | Listen,man. I want to thank you for everything. | 最后关头了 |
[09:00] | Oh,linc,please. | 听着 伙计 我要感谢你 为了所有的事 |
[09:02] | 林肯 别这么客气 | |
[09:03] | whatever you need,whatever you want. | 等我们到家了 我会照应你的 |
[09:04] | That won’t be necessary. | 你要什么 我都给你 |
[09:06] | When I’m back home,I’m a saint. | 没这个必要 |
[09:08] | I’m not even jaywalking. | 等我回了家 我简直就是圣人了 |
[09:11] | Osberto. Don’t forget. | 连交通规则都不会违反 |
[09:13] | Osberto. | 奥斯伯特 别忘了 |
[09:15] | Scofield steps outside that tunnel,he’s a dead man. | 奥斯伯特 |
[09:37] | Far as I can tell,we have two options. | 斯科菲尔德一旦走出那个地道 他就死定了 |
[09:40] | We can invite sammy on the escape | 就我所知 我们有两个选择 |
[09:42] | he can go to hell. | 我们能找萨米一起逃跑 |
[09:45] | Which brings us to option number two. | 他可以去死 |
[09:47] | You wouldn’t last a second in there with sammy. | 这样我们就只能选第2个方案了 |
[09:51] | Would you? | 你和萨米在一起 保证一秒都活不到 |
[09:53] | Then I guess we’ll just have to outsource. | 那你呢? |
[09:58] | I felt sorry for the guy, | 那么我想我们只能让外人来做了 |
[10:09] | but you don’t chicken-footan ex-delta force and expect to make it out alive. | 我为那家伙感到惋惜 |
[10:10] | You’re delta force? | 但你找一个前三角洲特种兵单挑 那是你自己活该 |
[10:15] | Like chuck norris? | 你是三角洲特种兵? |
[10:16] | Norris? He wouldn’t have made it through boot camp. | 就像查克・诺里斯? |
[10:17] | Ex ***** | 诺里斯? 他连新兵营都捱不过 |
[10:21] | I see you’re making friends. | 打扰一下 |
[10:24] | Hey,once you get the hang of it,this place ain’t so rough. | 看来你在结交新朋友嘛 |
[10:26] | Yeah. | 一旦你适应了这里 就不会感到很难受了 |
[10:28] | Too bad. | 是啊 |
[10:30] | Too bad what? | 太遗憾了 |
[10:31] | You were right. We got a little plan going on. | 什么太遗憾了? |
[10:34] | But,you know,if you’re putting down roots | 你是对的 我们正在密谋一个计划 |
[10:36] | no,no. | 但是 如果你想要定居 |
[10:38] | You were saying | 没 没 |
[10:39] | We’re supposed to be out of here in 48 hours. | 你刚才说 |
[10:41] | Not through scofield. | 我们将在48小时内离开这里 |
[10:44] | You heard the town crier. | 不能靠斯科菲尔德 |
[10:45] | College boy’s life is barely worth a case of booze. | 你听到萨米叫嚣了吧 |
[10:46] | Hence our current conversation. | 那学生仔的贱命连一箱酒都不值 |
[10:50] | I know how you got your cherry yesterday, | 正因如此咱们才要谈谈 |
[10:52] | daubing your wraps in acetone,smothering the guy until he passed out from the fumes. | 我知道你昨天是怎么赢的 |
[10:57] | You do the same thing to sammy,and you’re in. | 往你的护腕里抹丙酮 把他熏晕 |
[11:04] | Chicken-foot sammy? | 如果你能对萨米这么干 你就加入 |
[11:08] | Chicken-foot sammy. | 鸡爪萨米? |
[11:09] | It’s all riding on you,champ. | 鸡爪萨米 |
[11:12] | Thank you. | 全靠你了 冠军 |
[11:30] | This shouldn’t take long. | 谢谢 |
[11:33] | What are you getting? | 很快就好 |
[11:34] | Supplies. | 你要弄什么东西? |
[11:35] | For? | 有用的东西 |
[11:36] | I don’t want to get caught flat-footed again. | 干啥用? |
[11:38] | You know what that means? | 我不想再毫无准备 |
[11:40] | No. | 明白什么意思吗? |
[11:41] | Well,these people obviously have a plan. | 不 |
[11:42] | We’re gonna need one,too. | 那帮人肯定有计划 |
[11:43] | Does that plan include screwing over james? | 咱们也得有个计划 |
[11:44] | Is it james or gary miller? | 计划也包括干掉詹姆斯? |
[11:47] | Whatever his name is,there’s a part of me that doesn’t want to believe he works for them | 是詹姆斯还是格雷・米勒? |
[11:49] | ’cause he’s the man I loved,the man who went to prison for me, | 不管他叫什么名字 我不愿相信他是为那些人效力的 |
[11:54] | the man who was going to take me to my first trip to paris. | 因为他是我所爱的人 为我进监狱的人 |
[11:57] | I haven’t turned my back to that man. | 要带我去巴黎初次旅行的人 |
[12:01] | Do I have your word that he’s gonna be all right? | 我不能背叛他 |
[12:04] | Yeah. | 你能保证他没事吗? |
[12:07] | Now get in. | 能 |
[12:08] | Do I have your word? | 进来吧 |
[12:10] | Yeah,you got my word. | 你能保证吗? |
[12:12] | Now get in. | 能 我说话算话 |
[12:16] | ed, we’ll be in contact soon. sales are through the roof | 上车吧 |
[12:30] | hope you’re working on your putting gary | 艾德 我们即将取得联系 价格涨的没边了 |
[12:34] | You nd out? | 希望你那有所进展 格雷 |
[12:48] | That”sucre”means”sugar.” | 我刚刚发现 |
[12:50] | Yeah. | 苏克雷是糖的意思 |
[12:53] | So every time I say your name,I’m calling you”sugar.” | 对 |
[12:53] | Basically. | 所以每次呼唤你的名字 我都叫你甜心 |
[12:59] | I like that. | 叫吧 |
[13:00] | Look,I don’t have a lot of information. | 我喜欢那样 |
[13:02] | Which,I guess,that’s good news for you,right? | 听着 我的情报不多 |
[13:05] | You care to elaborate? | 我猜 这对你来说是好消息吧? |
[13:09] | Lincoln isn’t cooking anything up. | 你要详述吗? |
[13:11] | He’s still planning on exchanging whistler for lj. | 林肯没什么鬼点子 |
[13:13] | He hasn’t been talking about running any games. | 他仍打算用惠斯勒换LJ |
[13:16] | And did he become an eagle scout last night,too? | 他没提过什么策略 |
[13:19] | Lady,he got the message. | 他昨晚也成了老鹰童子军了? |
[13:22] | He knows he doesn’t have a choice,he has to play it straight. | 小姐 他知道事情的严重性了 |
[13:23] | Look,I could have come up here and made something up just to get paid,but | 他知道他别无选择 他只能乖乖听从你们 |
[13:29] | I’m not trying to get on your bad side either. | 听着 我完全可以胡编乱造来糊弄你 但 |
[13:35] | You know what? | 但是我也不想加入你那一方 |
[13:37] | I believe you. | 知道吗? |
[13:40] | So,I’ll call you if anything comes up. | 我相信你 |
[13:44] | Whoa,whoa What am I,a toothless crack whore? | 那 我有事就给你打电话 |
[13:47] | Sit down. | 哇噢 哇噢 难道我是个卑鄙无耻的婊子? |
[13:48] | I keep my promises. | 坐下 |
[13:55] | Le I work for,they don’t like to deal in greenbacks; it’s just too bulky. | 我信守诺言 |
[13:58] | Cashier’s check payable to cash. | 我的上司 他们不喜欢美钞 体积大 不好带 |
[14:03] | Same thing. | 银行支票可换现金 |
[14:06] | Half now and half when you’re done. | 一样的 |
[14:08] | keep your ears open,sugar. | 先付一半 事成付清 |
[14:17] | alex,come on | 耳朵机灵点 甜心 |
[14:32] | Hold it steady | 艾力克斯 使劲 |
[14:34] | I am I am | 举稳当点 |
[14:35] | I’m gonna need a little help here | 我不是在举嘛 |
[14:37] | I got it. I said I got it. | 帮个小忙 |
[14:44] | That little piece of metal’s gonna hold all this weight? | 可以了 我说可以了 |
[14:48] | All right,let go,let go. | 那一小块金属能承受全部的重量? |
[14:52] | So,how many more are we gonna need before we get to the top? | 好 放开了 放开 |
[15:06] | 20 maybe. | 到顶之前还有多远? |
[15:09] | That gets us to no-man’s land. | 可能是20 |
[15:11] | Then what? | 那就能到禁区了 |
[15:12] | Helicopter’d be nice. | 然后咋办? |
[15:13] | Hey,I was supposed to kill you. | 来架直升机不错 |
[15:17] | Oh,so you’re not a fisherman? | 我本应该杀了你 |
[15:20] | They threatened to come after my family if I didn’t kill you and jump on that helicopter, | 哦 那你就不是渔夫喽? |
[15:22] | but I didn’T. | 他们威胁我 如果我不杀了你 进直升机 就杀害我的家人 |
[15:27] | I’m so grateful. | 但我没那么做 |
[15:28] | So what happened to your family? | 那我该感谢你啊 |
[15:30] | I don’t know. | 那你家出什么事了吗? |
[15:31] | Maybe I’ll find out if we ever get out of here. | 不知道 |
[15:33] | Well,it’s a crazy world,isn’t it? | 等咱们出来了也许就知道了 |
[15:36] | We all agree on that. | 这世界真疯狂啊 是不是? |
[15:39] | And we have a lot of work to do. | 这点 我们算达成一致了 |
[15:40] | Where the hell is lechero? | 我们有很多活要干 |
[15:50] | Is everything set? | 勒切罗死哪去了? |
[15:53] | Huh? | 一切就绪了吗? |
[15:53] | Is everything set? | 啊? |
[15:54] | Yeah,no problemo. | 一切就绪了吗? |
[15:55] | Excuse me,sir. | 是 没问题 |
[16:10] | Do we come to you if we need the chicken foot? | 打扰了 先生 |
[16:12] | tiger pants. | 如果我们需要鸡爪 是不是来找你? |
[16:15] | Who you got a beef with? | 老虎裤衩 |
[16:16] | I don’t know his name. | 你跟谁有过节啊? |
[16:18] | Some caribbean guy. | 我不知道他叫啥名字 |
[16:19] | Stole my wallet a while back. | 一个加勒比人 |
[16:20] | Better think long and hard before you say another word,eh? | 前一阵子偷了我的钱包 |
[16:24] | He’s got this fruity little mustache and this ugly-ass vest. | 你说下个词之前最好考虑考虑 |
[16:28] | please,I’m beggin’ ya. | 他胡子上有酒味 穿着难看的背心 |
[16:35] | in the ring. | 好了 我求你了 |
[16:57] | 15 minutes. | 格斗场见 |
[16:59] | I never thought I’d say this,but I envy you,brad. | 15分钟后 |
[17:16] | I’ve wanted to shank that little calypso kid ever since I first met him. | 从没想到我会说这些 但我羡慕你 布拉德 |
[17:19] | I’m not a violent guy by nature, | 头一次见那个小瘪三的时候就想揍他 |
[17:21] | but if a man makes me walk around in my grunts for two days | 我生来不是个暴力的人 |
[17:23] | yeah,that’s greatatjust don’t take too long to finish him off, ok | 但如果有人烦我超过两天 |
[17:25] | the sooner he’s dead,the sooner we can get on the escape. | 很好 速战速决 |
[17:29] | No games. I’m in. | 他死的越早 咱们越狱越早 |
[17:32] | You’re in. | 不准耍花样 我加入了 |
[17:33] | No,no,no. | 你加入了 |
[17:35] | What’s wrong? | 没了 没了 没了 |
[17:37] | We got to call off the fight. | 怎么了? |
[17:37] | No,that’s an impossibility. | 必须叫停单挑 |
[17:39] | No,no,no,you don’t understand | 不 那不可能 |
[17:40] | There’s got to be more acetone around here. | 不 不 不 你不懂 |
[17:44] | No,that’s it | 这里应该还有丙酮啊 |
[17:45] | I can’t go against sammy straight up | 没了 就这些 |
[17:46] | I’m a dead man | 我不能赤手空拳打萨米啊 |
[17:48] | If you don’t kill him,we are all dead. | 那我死定了 |
[17:49] | this isn’t the best neighborhood. | 如果你不打死他 咱们都会死 |
[18:14] | I’ve been in a lot worse. | 看起来不妙啊 |
[18:17] | Just stick close. | 我经历过的比这糟多了 |
[18:18] | Osberto? | 走近点 |
[18:27] | Si. | 奥斯伯特? |
[18:30] | You want to do this? | 是 |
[18:32] | 你要这样吗? | |
[18:37] | Yeah,yeah,I got it. | 钱 |
[18:39] | 是 我有 | |
[18:59] | “Where is the money?” | 在哪里? |
[19:01] | ***** | “钱在哪?” |
[19:07] | I want to see the product. | 我要看货 |
[19:14] | “Money first.” | “先给钱” |
[19:15] | Show me the stuff. | 给我看货 |
[19:16] | El dinero | 钱 |
[19:18] | Lincoln,please,let’s get out of here. | 林肯 求你了 咱们走吧 |
[19:20] | Tell him to stop wasting my time. | 叫他别浪费我时间 |
[19:22] | No. | 不 |
[19:24] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[19:47] | oh,my god | 哦 天哪 |
[19:54] | Big? | 大号? |
[19:56] | It’s grande? | 重型? |
[19:57] | Si. | 是 |
[19:59] | Ask him how do i trigger it by remote. | 问他怎样遥控引爆 |
[20:03] | boom. | 砰 |
[20:16] | “Dial one-one,send.” | “拨1-1 发送” |
[20:18] | One-one,send? | 1-1 发送? |
[20:19] | yeah | 嗯 |
[20:22] | Adios. | 拜拜 |
[20:23] | Adios. | 拜拜 |
[20:24] | Buena suerte. | 祝你好运 |
[20:27] | Why didn’t you tell me you were gonna buy a bomb? | 你怎么不告诉我你要买炸弹? |
[20:30] | You never would have come otherwi | 告诉你 你就不会来了 |
[20:37] | we need that saw. | 我们需要锯子 |
[20:39] | You know,uh,I am a fisherman. | 你看 我是个渔夫 |
[20:43] | I am. | 真的 |
[20:44] | I’m just maybe a little bit more connected than I’ve let on. | 只不过牵涉的比我告诉你们的还深一点 |
[20:49] | I think this is gonna work. | 我觉得这个可以 |
[20:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:52] | You know,I run charters,just like I said | 我租船 真的 |
[20:55] | I have for years. | 很多年了 |
[20:57] | Then one day,that brunette,gretchen well, | 但突然间 那个黑发美女格雷琴・威尔 |
[20:59] | she asked me if I wanted to be exclusive to her corporation,right? | 她问我想不想包给她公司干 |
[21:03] | And,uh,well,with the money she was offering, | 以她给的钱看 |
[21:05] | I had a pretty good idea she wasn’t just trawling for salmon. | 我知道不是捕三文鱼那么简单 |
[21:09] | So you two have history. | 你们俩还有交情啊 |
[21:10] | Yeah. And she’s been an absolute nightmare in my life ever since that first job. | 自从那第一份工作起 她就是我生命中彻头彻尾的噩梦 |
[21:16] | Alex,I need a wedge. | 艾力克斯 我要门楔 |
[21:18] | Wedge. | 门楔 |
[21:19] | Look,I took ’em where they wanted me to take ’em. | 他们要送的东西我已经送到了 |
[21:21] | I have to figure out these coordinates and I have to take them back there. | 我得搞明白这些坐标 带回去 |
[21:24] | Quit embarrassing yourself. | 别再自寻其辱了 |
[21:26] | What? | 什么? |
[21:27] | We’re not two chicks at a bar you’re trying to pick up. | 我们不是酒吧里的妞 任你钓 |
[21:29] | -Unless you need to hear this? -No. | -除非你想听? -不 |
[21:30] | All right,good. | 好的 行 |
[21:31] | You work for the company. | 你为他们工作 |
[21:32] | And when you break out of here, | 你逃出去之后 |
[21:33] | you’re gonna do whatever the company asks you to do,period. | 你还得听命于他们 没别的了 |
[21:37] | Well,they’re using me just like they’re using you. | 他们在利用我 就像在利用你们一样 |
[21:39] | Good,I’m glad you shared that with me. | 很好 很高兴你告诉我了 |
[21:40] | So why don’t we go back to work? | 我们还是开工吧 |
[21:41] | How’s that sound? | 行么? |
[21:51] | Let those idiots chickenfoot themselves all they want,huh? | 让那些白痴自己窝里斗去吧 |
[21:55] | But if one of them tries to use it on us | 但是如果有人想找我们麻烦 |
[21:59] | you don’t have to fight that guy. | 你不用非跟他动手 |
[22:01] | It’s my farewell tour. | 这是我的告别演出 |
[22:05] | the rest of those pieces are no good. | 剩下的那些都不行 |
[22:07] | We’re going to need those tools,michael. | 我们需要那些工具 迈克尔 |
[22:11] | I guess we’ll just have to wait. | 我猜我们只能干等了 |
[22:14] | That book of yours it’s just a bunch of coordinates in there,right? | 那本书 就是一堆坐标 对吧? |
[22:19] | Among other things. | 也有别的东西 |
[22:22] | So you wouldn’t mind. | 那你不会介意 |
[22:30] | It’s just a bunch of,uh,numbers and dates. | 就是一堆数字 日期 |
[22:34] | “Gate.” | “大门” |
[22:35] | Gate netting company. | 大门网业公司 |
[22:36] | That’s where I rent my trammels. | 我在那儿租渔网 |
[22:40] | “Stampede.” | “惊逃” |
[22:41] | That’s my buddy’s cape islander. | 我朋友的渔船 |
[22:42] | And this is important to us how? | 这跟我们有什么关系? |
[22:44] | It’s important because I’m being accused of being someone I’m not. | 因为你们看错人了 |
[22:47] | And I don’t want scofield ditching me once it’s time to leave | 我不想行动的时候 斯科菲尔德又把我甩了 |
[22:49] | he’s not ditching anybody. | 他谁也不会甩了 |
[22:50] | If he could have gotten rid of anybody,he would have gotten rid of me. | 就算甩人 他也会先甩掉我 |
[22:53] | And if he tries to leave the city he knows that | 如果他想逃离本市 |
[22:55] | we’re gonna turn him in before he gets out of the city. | 他知道在他出市之前 我们就会把他供出去 |
[22:57] | I’m going upstairs to find lechero and his equipment. | 我上楼去找勒切罗和器材 |
[23:00] | I’m with alex. | 我跟艾力克斯一起去 |
[23:02] | Do you mind? | 给我行吗? |
[23:08] | Sounds like someone’s up there. | 好像上面有人 |
[23:14] | If lechero gets stranded up there,we’re not getting out of here. | 如果勒切罗被困住了 我们也逃不出去 |
[23:16] | So when you think it’s safe,or it feels like it’s safe,we got to go,we got to go up. | 你认为什么时候安全了 觉得安全了 我们必须得去 上去 |
[24:01] | we’ve been talking about chickenfooting sammy for months. | 我们谈论挑战萨米说了几个月了 |
[24:03] | No one had the courage. | 没人有那个胆 |
[24:06] | do you have any paint thinner? | 有油漆稀释剂吗? |
[24:07] | Paint thinner? | 油漆稀释剂? |
[24:08] | Shoe polish,lighter fluid,glue? | 鞋油 打火机油 胶水? |
[24:14] | There you are,champ. | 你在这儿啊 老大 |
[24:16] | It’s time. | 到点了 |
[24:17] | Stomp his face,brad | 跺他的脸 布拉德 |
[24:18] | You know,this has all been one big misunderstanding. | 这是个天大的误会 |
[24:21] | I wasn’t talking about sammy. | 我不是指萨米 |
[24:23] | It was that’s him. | 是 是他 |
[24:24] | That’s the guy I was talking about. | 我指的是他 |
[24:26] | Yeah,I don’t see no”fruity moustache,”and where’s his”ugly-ass vest,”brad? | 布拉德 我可没看见”古怪的小胡子””丑得要死的背心” |
[24:30] | Don’t worry,you stand a real chance of winning this one. | 别担心 说不定你能赢 |
[24:42] | you cannot just hide out all day. | 你不能整天东躲西藏的 |
[24:44] | What else can I do,huh? | 我还能怎么样 啊? |
[24:46] | I’ve ruled these men for a year with blood. | 我血腥统治了他们一年 |
[24:48] | You don’t think those men want to take the head of the man who wore the crown? | 你觉得他们不想取前任老大的人头? |
[24:51] | Be that as it may,bellick is about to lose his head to sammy. | 可能吧 但萨米就要砍下贝里克的头了 |
[24:57] | You may not want to hear this,but once that happens, | 这话也许不中听 但要是那样的话 |
[25:00] | we are both very much hell you are. | 我们都很清楚自己的下场 |
[25:04] | He’s going to come crawling out of his hole and right into sammy’s arms, | 斯科菲尔德会爬出洞来 直接撞上萨米 |
[25:08] | and then he and our escape are gone forever. | 我们就再也逃不出去了 |
[25:55] | wait. | 等等 |
[25:56] | We get the tools and we come straight back. | 拿了工具 立马回去 |
[26:15] | Come on | 快点 |
[26:56] | You guys want to watch the fight? | 你们想看吗? |
[26:59] | You know,chill out. | 等下 |
[27:01] | I’ll get you a beer. | 我给你拿瓶酒 |
[27:37] | You like that? | 高兴了吧? |
[27:53] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[27:55] | Scofield | 是斯科菲尔德 |
[28:10] | Scofield’s in there. | 斯科菲尔德在里面 |
[28:11] | It’s locked. | 锁住了 |
[28:12] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[28:14] | I don’t have the combination. | 我没密码 |
[28:15] | I said open it now. | 我说了 开门 |
[28:19] | We can’T. We can’T. | 我开不了 |
[28:22] | Open it now. | 开门 |
[28:24] | I don’t have the combination. | 我没密码 |
[28:27] | Hey,I’ve got your man out here. | 你的人在我手里 |
[28:30] | If you don’t open the door,he’s the one who’s going to pay the price. | 不开门的话 他就倒霉了 |
[28:35] | I need him alive | 我还用得着他 |
[28:36] | You saw those guys. | 你见到他们了 |
[28:37] | What do you think they’ve got planned? | 你觉得他们会怎么处理我们? |
[28:38] | All of you is trying my patience. | 你们在考验我的耐心 |
[28:40] | What do you suggest,alex? | 你的建议呢 艾力克斯? |
[28:44] | Let’s be ready for them. | 我们得准备好 |
[28:48] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[28:53] | You want another one? | 还想再来吗? |
[28:55] | Then you better be persuasive. | 那你最好说服他们 |
[29:01] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[29:04] | Don’t open the door He’s got a gu | 别开门 他有 |
[29:13] | Are you going to tell me what it’s for? | 你会告诉我这是干吗用的吗? |
[29:15] | No. | 不 |
[29:16] | Because you think I might tell james? | 因为怕我告诉詹姆斯? |
[29:18] | Because you don’t need to know. | 因为你没必要知道 |
[29:26] | It’s going to be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[29:32] | -How’d it go? -Good. | -顺利吗? -不错 |
[29:33] | I to her what she wanted to hear,just like you told me. | 照你说的 我说了些她想听的话 |
[29:36] | That it? | 就这么简单? |
[29:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:39] | Cool. | 行 |
[29:40] | Listen,I want you to call her up,tell her you’ve got some information. | 你给她打电话 说有情况 |
[29:42] | Make sure she picks you up,and get in the car,all right? | 确保她来接你 上她车 好吗? |
[29:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:45] | Is everything okay? | 都还好吗? |
[29:47] | Yeah. Why? | 嗯 为什么这么问? |
[29:49] | She looks upset. | 她有点不安 |
[29:52] | I’ll call you later. | 我晚点再给你电话 |
[30:01] | Got something down here we can use,michael. | 弄了点工具 迈克尔 |
[30:10] | If they come through that door | 如果他们进来 |
[30:12] | you hit ’em right here. | 直接往这里戳 |
[30:14] | Go ahead,take it. Go ahead. | 拿着 |
[30:19] | It’ll puncture the heart. | 会穿透心脏 |
[30:45] | you were hiding scofield in your room? | 你把斯科菲尔德藏在你屋里? |
[30:47] | Look at you the power make you mad already. | 看看 权力已经让你疯了 |
[30:52] | Come along,norman.****** | 来吧 诺曼 上 |
[31:26] | What is so urgent? | 什么急事? |
[31:28] | Lincoln bought a gun. | 林肯买了把枪 |
[31:30] | I I asked him what he planned on doing with it,but he wouldn’t answer. | 我 我问他想干嘛 他不说 |
[31:33] | So I just I just thought you might want to know. | 所以我 我觉得你可能想知道 |
[31:37] | If anything changes,I’ll get back to you,okay? | 如果还有情况 我会再找你的 行么? |
[31:40] | You know,the other day when you and lincoln had your little spat in the lobby and you | 那天你和林肯在大厅里的小口角 |
[31:45] | all distraught and jilted went across the street to the bar, | 你心烦意乱 觉得自己被抛弃了 去了街对面的酒吧 |
[31:50] | a cynic might think that was staged. | 一个愤世嫉俗的人会觉得这是事先安排好的 |
[31:56] | I’m a cynic,sugar. | 我就是这样的人 甜心 |
[31:57] | You’re high,sugar. | 你是不是磕药了 甜心 |
[31:59] | If it’s any comfort,you guys almost pulled it off. | 你们差一点就骗了我 |
[32:02] | The puerto rican and the gorilla you really had me scrambling there for a minute. | 一个波多黎各人和一个傻大个 你们真的让我信以为真了一会儿 |
[32:06] | Hey,if you don’t want my help,fine,I’m out,okay? | 如果你不需要我帮助 那好 我不玩儿了 行不行? |
[32:08] | It’s a little thing called a tracing number on the check I gave you. | 在我给你的支票上有个小东西 叫做查询号 |
[32:14] | Apparently your extensive expertise in banking failed you that day. | 很明显 你的金融知识掌握的还是不够啊 |
[32:19] | You promptly wired all 25 k to | 你匆匆忙忙把所有25000块汇给了 |
[32:22] | maricruz delgado in chicago at 123 | 在芝加哥的玛丽克鲁兹・德尔加多 |
[32:26] | please don’t hurt me lane. | 勿害我大道123号 |
[32:28] | -I swear to god,if something happens to her -if what? | -我发誓 如果她出了什么事 -如果什么? |
[32:32] | What,jackass? | 什么 混蛋? |
[32:38] | You’re going to go back there and you’re going to get me some real information, | 你最好回去给我搞点有用的信息 |
[32:42] | or maricruz and her head are going to part ways. | 不然玛丽克鲁兹就要身首异处了 |
[32:49] | Get out of my car. | 滚出我的车 |
[32:52] | Now. | 马上 |
[33:06] | Hey,blanco. | 嗨 小白脸 |
[33:08] | I got your good buddy lechero here. | 我抓到了你的好伙伴勒切罗 |
[33:10] | Why don’t you give it the secret knock so he know’s you,huh? | 你干嘛不去敲敲门 好让他知道你来了? |
[33:15] | The combination. | 密码 |
[33:16] | What makes you think I have the combination? | 你怎么会以为我有密码? |
[33:18] | Just do what he says. | 照他说的做 |
[33:26] | How many times you gonna pull that little thing out? | 你还要显摆这东西多少次阿? |
[33:28] | As many times as I feel necessary. | 当我觉得必要的时候 |
[33:30] | What,you think it make you look strong? | 你觉得它能让你更强大吗? |
[33:33] | All it does is magnify your weakness. | 它只能放大你的怯懦 |
[33:38] | funny,I’m feeling pretty secure right about now. | 真有趣 我现在倒觉得更安全了 |
[33:41] | Now,the combination,old man. | 快说 密码 老不死的 |
[33:44] | We’re not asking again. | 我们不会再问一遍 |
[33:48] | Sammy | 萨米 |
[33:50] | I’m opening the door. | 我要开门了 |
[33:51] | Michael,do not open the | 迈克尔 不要 |
[33:56] | drop ’em | 放下武器 |
[33:57] | Drop them,I said | 我说 放下武器 |
[33:59] | Now move | 走 |
[34:09] | You’re escaping with him? | 你要和他一起越狱? |
[34:12] | I was gonna tell you all about this,bredda. | 我打算告诉你这一切的 布瑞达 |
[34:15] | It just never came up,eh? | 只是从来没有说出来 是吗? |
[34:21] | Take it. It’s yours. | 拿去吧 这是你的了 |
[34:24] | The tunnel,the escape plan,everything. | 这个隧道 越狱的计划 所有的东西 |
[34:27] | We can go together. | 我们可以一起走 |
[34:29] | I’m taking everything you got. | 我要拿走你的所有东西 |
[34:32] | But you ain’t going nowhere. | 但是你哪儿也去不了 |
[34:39] | How you finishing up this hole? | 你们是怎么挖出这个洞的 |
[34:42] | Promise me you’ll take whistler with you. | 答应我 你会带惠斯勒走 |
[34:46] | You making demands on me? Huh? | 你在和我讨价还价? |
[34:49] | I understand | 我了解 |
[34:52] | why you’re going to kill me,but he’s done nothing wrong. | 为什么你要杀我 但是他什么都没做 |
[34:55] | I’ll tell you everything you need to know,just take him with you. | 带他一起走 我会告诉你一切需要知道的事 |
[35:00] | You need him. | 你会需要他的 |
[35:02] | He’s the only one who figured this one out. | 是他一个人策划了这一切 |
[35:04] | Don’t you worry,I’ll take care of your friend. | 别担心 我会照顾好你朋友的 |
[35:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:11] | First,you need to keep building braces to support the tunnel as you go. | 首先 你们要继续搭一些 能支撑住隧道的支架 |
[35:14] | How you do that? | 你怎么做的? |
[35:15] | Whistler can show you how. | 惠斯勒会做给你看的 |
[35:17] | Look like you just make some wood squares from these boxes here. | 看上去你只是用了这些箱子上的木框 |
[35:21] | Like I said,whistler can show you. | 就象我说的 惠斯勒会做给你看的 |
[35:25] | How much further to the surface? | 到地表还有多远? |
[35:27] | Not far. | 不远了 |
[35:29] | Can’t be more than ten feet. | 看上去不到十英尺了 |
[35:37] | Impressive,blanco. | 不错啊 小白脸 |
[35:40] | too bad you won’t be around to enjoy it. | 很可惜你不能享受这个了 |
[36:22] | how long is this going to set us back? | 我们会被耽误多久? |
[36:23] | What’s gonna set us back is if the tower guards are looking at a giant sinkhole out in no man’s land. | 如果有警卫在无人区看到这个塌陷的大洞 我们就真的有麻烦了 |
[36:37] | Michael? | 迈克尔? |
[36:50] | -We’re good. -Yeah. | -一切都好 -对 |
[36:55] | We’re good. | 一切都好 |
[37:28] | Back in business. | 一切恢复原状了 |
[37:31] | I’m in. | 我要加入 |
[37:31] | For what,getting your ass kicked? | 为什么 就因为你被狠狠的揍了吗? |
[37:33] | I’m in or I shout it from the rooftops. | 不让我加入 我就到屋顶上把一切都抖出来 |
[37:38] | You’re in,champ. | 算你一个 勇士 |
[37:56] | Okay,you need to stay here. | 好的 你待在这儿 |
[37:57] | I got to get something,all right? | 我去买点东西 好吗? |
[37:59] | Don’t move. | 不要乱走 |
[38:20] | can you get home from here? | 从这里你能回家吗? |
[38:22] | Yeah,I’m two blocks away. | 可以 就两个街区远 |
[38:25] | If he doesn’t take you,I will. | 如果他不带你去巴黎 我会的 |
[39:04] | Here. Use this. | 给你 擦擦这个 |
[39:06] | -Thanks. -Right there. | -谢谢 -擦那里 |
[39:11] | You know,for all the times you wanted me to prove I was a fisherman, | 你知道吗 你总是让我证明我是个渔夫 |
[39:16] | I should have been asking if you were a real engineer. | 我也应该问问你是不是真的工程师 |
[39:20] | That could’ve been one of us buried down there. | 我们中的一个也许也会被埋在下面 |
[39:21] | I’ll do better next time. | 下次我会做的好一点的 |
[39:26] | I’m gonna go back down and try to salvage some of those braces. | 我下去把那些支架修复一下 |
[39:29] | Yeah,I’ll go with you. | 好 我和你一起去 |
[40:05] | Never gets any easier. | 下次不会这么容易了 |
[40:15] | Scofield,visita. | 斯科菲尔德 有访客 |
[40:18] | Scofield,visita. | 斯科菲尔德 有访客 |
[40:26] | All the side jobs I do at sona for three years. | 三年来我在索纳干所用工作的报酬 |
[40:29] | I save all of my money. | 我都存了起来 |
[40:31] | It’s $173. | 这里有173块 |
[40:36] | If you’re really leaving,it’s yours. | 如果你真的要越狱 这些就都是你的 |
[40:39] | Take me with you. Please? | 只要你带我一起走 好吗? |
[40:43] | I don’t want to be here anymore. | 我不想再待在这里了 |
[40:46] | You don’t want any part of this. | 你不会想参与这个的 |
[42:44] | you got a plan or are we back to square one? | 你有新计划了 还是我们得从头再来 |
[42:46] | I have a plan. | 我有计划 |
[42:47] | Good,’cause I got something cooking on the outside. | 很好 我在外面也有动作 |
[42:50] | I ain’t walking into a buzzsaw again. | 我不会再让事情失控了 |
[42:53] | How you dealing with the animals in here? | 你和里面那些家伙相处的怎么样了? |
[42:54] | Actually,it’s starting to feel like home. | 事实上 感觉越来越像一个家了 |
[42:58] | Whistler still pretending he’s a fisherman and all this? | 惠斯勒还想让你们相信他是渔夫吗? |
[43:00] | Why? | 什么意思? |
[43:00] | Sofia found a passport in one of the apartments he kept. | 索菲亚在他另一个公寓找到了一本护照 |
[43:03] | Name’s gary miller. | 上面的名字是格雷・米勒 |
[43:04] | I’m shocked. | 真意外啊 |
[43:05] | Guy’s a fraud,michael. | 他是一个骗子 迈克尔 |
[43:06] | As far as I know,there ain’t fish in scottsdale. | 就我所知 斯科达尔那里连鱼都没有 |
[43:15] | Well,if he’s not a fisherman | 那么 如果他不是渔夫 |
[43:20] | what is he? | 他又是什么呢? |