时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Brace gonna be tricky | 上方不太稳固 |
[00:05] | Must get the tunnel properly supported or it will come down to our heads. | 必须弄些支撑物来 不然会塌方 |
[00:11] | Susan will call you for information | 苏珊 将会找你要信息 |
[00:13] | Make sure sure she picked you up, and get in the car , all right? | 让她来接你 然后进她的车 |
[00:17] | Eager to call you up | 这么急电话约你出来 |
[00:18] | Just thought what you want to know | 我想你会感兴趣知道这个消息的 |
[00:21] | If you really leaving, | 如果你真要走的话 |
[00:24] | Take me with you, please. I dont want to be here anymore. | 请带上我 求你了 我不想待这了 |
[00:27] | You dont want to get inpart with this. | 你还是不参与的好 |
[00:33] | There is a part of me that I dont believe he doesnt work with them. | 我也无法想信他不和他们合作 |
[00:35] | Cause he is the man I love. | 但他是我所爱的人 |
[00:37] | The man is going to take me to my first trip to Paris. | 他还要带我去巴黎 我的初行 |
[00:39] | If he doesnt take you, I will. | 他不会带你去 我会 |
[00:45] | Impressive blanco, enjoy it | 真是令人惊叹啊 看着吧 |
[00:54] | Now we can settle this back | 少了后顾之忧了 |
[01:00] | All right, we got 24 hours to dig that tunnel | 我们有24个小时来挖隧道 |
[01:03] | You mean you want to take our guys three days to dig it first time | 照这个样子 得用上3天 |
[01:05] | Let’s just say by some America | 这么说吧 即使真的挖好了 |
[01:06] | We are able to park the dirt,then what? | 接下来又如何呢? |
[01:10] | Have plans to get rid of guards tower? | 有办法对付塔楼卫兵? |
[01:12] | Michael Mr. Whistler here says | 迈克 惠斯勒说 |
[01:15] | You know you got stop less time by clock | 得停停了 |
[01:17] | I am still working on that | 我会想办法的 |
[01:21] | I like to know this girl could put up with spend any more time and buy us some drinks | 那女人会忍忍再多给时间 甚至给我们买喝的 |
[01:24] | I agreed Michael. You know we are all out of energy | 我也同意 迈克 大家都累了 |
[01:27] | I just say there is no better. | 我说了这样不行 |
[01:29] | I dont give nos what | 我说就这样吧 |
[01:31] | How could we get out of this hell everyone gonna fall apart | 大家都忙得散架了还怎么出去? |
[01:43] | You come? | 你来么? |
[01:44] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[01:46] | James and I got a lot things to clean up | 詹姆斯和我还有很多事要澄清 |
[01:50] | But I dont trying to do with | 但是我不会逼着他这么做 |
[01:53] | You ever wish that you could back time? | 你有想过要是能回到过去么 |
[01:56] | Just remember how I was things make sense | 想想过去那些有意义的事情 |
[02:00] | Everyday for last three years. | 故去三年的每一天 |
[02:18] | Is that Whistler’s girlfriend? | 那是惠斯勒的女友? |
[02:21] | Why she’s staying in the car? | 她为什么呆在车里? |
[02:23] | Cause she think she will see you tomorrow. | 因为她以为要明天才能见你 |
[02:24] | It’s expecting we have time you getting on | 你还期待着我们有足够的时间? |
[02:26] | And? | 此话怎讲? |
[02:26] | You sure that was? | 你肯定吗? |
[02:28] | Where are we? | 我们进展如何? |
[02:30] | Behind schedule, we should be on the same side by tomorrow afternoon. | 落后进度 明午后我们应该可以出去 |
[02:34] | What do you mean should? | 你说应该是什么意思? |
[02:35] | The tunnel get us into no mans land, | 地道应该把我们送去禁入区 |
[02:37] | but it get the fence, we’re going need new diversion for the tower guards. | 但却有栅栏 我们需要改道避开塔卫 |
[02:41] | What time? | 什么时候 |
[02:43] | Daytime’s still our best option. | 最好还是白天行动 |
[02:45] | They double the guards at night. | 晚上他们会加强防卫 |
[02:46] | And the jeep patrols? | 还有吉普车巡逻? |
[02:47] | Yeah. and, uh there’s something else. | 是的 呃 还有些别的 |
[02:51] | What? | 什么 |
[02:52] | T-bag’s coming. and Mahone. | 蒂博格加入了 还有马宏 |
[02:54] | Bellick. oh, yeah, there’s a drug lord, too. | 还有贝里克 还有一个毒贩子 |
[02:58] | You know what? it’s not about them. | 知道么? 跟他们无关 |
[02:59] | It’s about Whistler. we got to do whatever | 关键是惠斯勒 我们得尽一切办法 |
[03:00] | You don’t need to know who Whistler is. | 你不必知道惠斯勒究竟是什么人 |
[03:01] | What about what he’s worth? my son’s life. | 那他有多大价值你知道吧 我儿子的命 |
[03:05] | I justish there was another way to do this. | 惠斯勒并不是解决问题的办法 |
[03:09] | To save lj without handing Whistler over. | 要救出lj 但不能把惠斯勒交给他们 |
[03:12] | Look, man, that’s it. there isn’t. | 听着 我们没的选择 |
[03:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:17] | Listen, you worry about the tunnel, | 听着 你解决隧道的问题 |
[03:18] | I worry about the guards. | 我会解决守卫的问题 |
[03:21] | See you tomorrow. tomorrow. | -明天见 -明天见 |
[03:30] | Hey, now, don’t skimp on the braces up there. | 那些柱子 就尽量用吧 |
[03:32] | In fact, if you want to add a little extra, just | 如果还要的话 就只管 |
[03:34] | You know, we can work on this railroad all | 这活要干到什么时候啊 |
[03:37] | The livelong day, but it don’t matter | 不过没关系 |
[03:39] | If Scofield doesn’t know what happens once | 反正斯科菲尔德不知道出去后会怎么个情况 |
[03:41] | We get off the train. once we get | 一旦我们出去 |
[03:43] | Out of here, it’s every man for himself. | 大家就各顾各的 |
[03:45] | Scofield’s not responsible for any of us. | 斯科菲尔德不用对我们任何人负责 |
[03:47] | Is that so? | 是吗? |
[03:48] | You obviously don’t know him very well, | 显然你还不了解他 |
[03:50] | Shakespeare. | 大老粗 |
[03:52] | When we broke out of fox river, | 当我们从福克斯河逃出来后 |
[03:54] | He tried to screw every one of us. | 他想把我们都给毁了 |
[03:56] | Half the men ended up either | 有一半的人 |
[03:58] | Dead, captured or worse. | 要么被杀 要么被抓 或者更糟 |
[04:00] | The guys who are easiest to catch | 最容易被逮到的人 |
[04:03] | Are the one’s who spend more time | 就是那些四处惹事或者整天哀叹 |
[04:04] | Pissing and moaning at each other than running. | 而不赶紧逃跑的人 |
[04:08] | My only advice to you, | 给你的唯一建议是 |
[04:11] | Ecclesiastes 6:13. | 传道书第六章13节 |
[04:13] | “separate thyself from thy enemies, | 不要使你自己和你的敌人混在一起 |
[04:15] | And take heed of thy friends.” | 多注意下你的朋友 |
[04:18] | How we doing, Alex? | 干的怎样了 阿历克斯? |
[04:19] | Well, if those braces hold, | 如果那些柱子能撑的住的话 |
[04:23] | We could be to the surface | 明天的某个时候 |
[04:24] | Sometime tomorrow. | 我们就能到上面了 |
[04:25] | Let’s rotate. keep everybody fresh. | 都动动 大家都要保持清醒 |
[04:29] | Welcome to the coal mine, canary. | 欢迎进入矿坑 小白脸 |
[04:53] | Drop what? | 浇什么水啊 |
[04:56] | Don’t drop your body-water upon me like that | 别老让你的汗滴到我身上 |
[04:58] | Hey, it ain’t coming from me, I swear. | 不是我的汗 我发誓 |
[05:00] | Engineer, come. | 工程师 过来 |
[05:02] | Look at this. | 你看看 |
[05:08] | We hit a pipe or something? | 是碰到水管了还是怎么的? |
[05:09] | Oh, no. | 哦 不妙 |
[05:27] | That’s right above our tunnel. | 那正好是我们隧道的上方 |
[05:30] | That’s not going to hold till tomorrow. | 撑不到明天了 |
[05:32] | So what do we do? | 该怎么办? |
[05:34] | We leave tonight. | 今晚就走 |
[06:10] | Tonight? | 今晚? |
[06:11] | I thought you said a nighttime escape was impossible. | 你不是说过晚上不可能成功 |
[06:14] | If the rain keeps up, the tunnel will collapse again, | 如果继续下雨 隧道又会坍塌 |
[06:16] | And that’ll be the end of it. | 到时就前功尽弃了 |
[06:17] | It’ll be the end for you. | 你就死定了 |
[06:19] | You’re the one on a deadline. | 时间不多的人是你 |
[06:20] | What if it gives out whilwe’re inside? | 那万一在我们出去的时候坍塌呢? |
[06:22] | We end up like buried treasure. | 我们岂不是都被活埋了 |
[06:23] | You want out, get out | 要不想去 那就滚 |
[06:28] | Look, you’re not pulling this off tonight | 听着 要是没有大家齐心协力 |
[06:29] | Without all of us working around the clock. | 你今晚也出不去 |
[06:33] | And none of us | 同样的 没有他的计划 |
[06:34] | Are ever making it out of here | 我们大家也都出不去 |
[06:35] | Without his plan, so if you tell me | 所以 如果你能够 |
[06:37] | That you can figure out a way how to do this at night, | 想出一个今晚出去的办法 |
[06:39] | Then i we can figure out a way | 那么我们都会和你一起努力 |
[06:41] | How to get that tunnel dug in time. | 想办法及时挖好隧道 |
[06:48] | Let’s start digging. | 开始挖吧 |
[07:00] | I think you dropped something. | 你是不是掉了东西 |
[07:02] | I’ve read in old newspapers that make it to sona | 我在旧报纸上读到了 |
[07:04] | How americans hold others to standards they ignore. | 美国人是如何要别人去遵守自己所丢弃的标准 |
[07:08] | How they think no one should have power but them. | 美国人认为别人都不该有权力 除了他们自己 |
[07:11] | I tell everyone it’s a lie, but I see it’s true. | 我告诉别人 这不是真的 但其实就是真的 |
[07:17] | I know you’re leaving. | 我知道你要走了 |
[07:19] | And I think that after everything I’ve done to help, | 那我想 我为你做了那么多 |
[07:22] | I think it sucks you’re not taking me with you | 你居然不带上我 你太无耻了 |
[07:26] | I know it doesn’t seem like it now, | 我知道你现在不明白 |
[07:28] | But I’m doing you a favor. I’m giving you a gift. | 但其实我是在帮你 送了你一份大礼 |
[07:30] | Oh, wow, life in prison. | 让我继续呆在大牢 是吧 |
[07:32] | Thank you. I’ve always wanted one of those. | 谢谢了 真是得偿所愿啊 |
[07:33] | It’s better than a life on the run. | 这比四处逃亡要好 |
[07:36] | I don’t belong here. all I did was give a guy | 我不属于这 我只不过 |
[07:39] | You’re not going | 你留在这 |
[07:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:44] | It’s for the best. | 为了你好 |
[07:45] | How do you know what’s best for me? | 你怎么知道这是为了我好? |
[07:51] | Y cuanto me va costar? | 都办好了? |
[07:53] | Okay, muchas gracias. | 好 谢谢 |
[07:55] | It’s good to go. | 准备好了 |
[07:57] | You know where and when to be, right? | 你知道时间和地点 是吧? |
[07:59] | If you’re not there, we’re screwed. | 如果你不准时出现 我们就玩完了 |
[08:05] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[08:06] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[08:07] | I’m just going to grab my stuff. | 我来取下东西 |
[08:09] | Yeah. probably best if you and James disappear. | 是啊 或许对你和詹姆斯来说 消失是最好的了 |
[08:13] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[08:16] | You know where to meet us, right? | 知道在哪见面 是吧? |
[08:18] | Playa blanca. you’ll be on the | 普拉亚布兰克镇 你会在 |
[08:22] | 3-12 3-12. | |
[08:23] | 3-12. we’ll see you tomorrow then. | 3-12 那明天见 |
[08:26] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[08:27] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[08:30] | Hey, it’s that Susan chick. | 又是苏珊那娘们 |
[08:31] | She wants to meet again. | 她又找我了 |
[08:33] | Good. | 好的 |
[08:34] | Let her know everything’s on track. | 告诉她一切正常 |
[08:35] | We want to make her feel as comfortable as possible. | 让她尽可能感到踏实 |
[08:38] | Why shouldn’t she be? | 她为何会不踏实? |
[08:39] | She’s going to get her guy tomorrow, right? | 她明天就能得到她要的人了 是吧? |
[08:41] | Well, if Michael’s conscience doesn’t get in the way. | 是的 只要迈克的良知不惹麻烦的话 |
[08:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[08:47] | He’s having doubts. | 他有顾虑 |
[08:48] | About if he can pull it off? | 关于是否能够尽快逃走 |
[08:49] | About if he should. | 如果必要的话 |
[08:51] | But he’s going to go through with it, right? | 但是他一定可以成功的 是吧? |
[09:07] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[09:09] | Where the power lines connect to Sona’s exterior lights. | 找给索纳监狱外部的灯供电的电线 |
[09:13] | If cutting the power out there was an option, | 如果切除电源以后会有逃亡的机会 |
[09:15] | Why didn’t we do that in the first place? | 为什么我们没有一开始就这样做 |
[09:16] | One, the power out there isn’t controlled from in here. | 首先 那里的电源不是这里所能控制的 |
[09:18] | And, two, there’s that. | 其次 还有那个东西 |
[09:22] | Every prison has a backup generator. | 每个监狱都有一个后备的发电机 |
[09:23] | Even if we cut the lights, they’ll just come back on again | 就算我们切断了电源 它们还会再亮 |
[09:26] | Immediately. | 立刻 |
[09:30] | Well, that’s a big, bloody problem. | 好吧 这是一个严肃和残酷的问题 |
[09:32] | Tell Lechero I need his phone. | 告诉勒齐我需要他的电话 |
[09:37] | Change of plans, Linc. | 计划有变 林肯 |
[09:38] | We’re doing this tonight. | 我们今晚行动 |
[09:40] | Tonight? what happened, Michael? | 今晚? 发生了什么事情 迈克 |
[09:42] | Rain, dirt, tunnel, problem. | 雨 泥土 地道 都是问题 |
[09:44] | How long can it hold? | -地道还能支持多久? -看情况 |
[09:45] | That depends | 那要看情况了 |
[09:47] | Depends on what? | 看什么情况? |
[09:49] | When the rain stops. | 根据雨停的时间 |
[09:52] | You said breaking out at night was impossible. | 你说过晚上越狱是不可能的 |
[09:55] | Yeah, well | 是说过 不过 |
[09:56] | You want to tell me how you’re going to pull this off? | 告诉我你想怎么摆平这个问题 |
[09:58] | For starters, I need to get ahold of Sucre. | 首先 我需要苏克雷的帮助 |
[10:13] | Sucre, do you know what I do for a living? | 苏克雷 你知道我干什么谋生吗 |
[10:17] | I have a pretty good idea. | 我有一个好主意 |
[10:20] | I read people. | 我能读懂人 |
[10:21] | And you, my friend, are a coloring book. | 而且你 我的朋友 像是一本多彩的书 |
[10:26] | I think you left | 我觉得 |
[10:27] | This in my car. | 你把这个掉到我的车里了 |
[10:30] | Look. that that was just I mean | 这个只是 我的意思是 |
[10:32] | No. no, no, no, no. | 不用解释 |
[10:34] | My fault. | 是我的错 |
[10:36] | I guess I just didn’t make myself clear | 我猜我给你布置任务的时候 |
[10:38] | When I laid out the terms of our arrangement. | 你没有听懂 |
[10:41] | So I’m going to try again as simply as I know how. | 所以我现在得再尽可能简洁的讲一次 |
[10:44] | Anything happens | 如果有任何事发生 |
[10:46] | Anything at all that I wasn’t expecting | 只要是我不希望发生的事情 |
[10:49] | And there will be one less | 那么芝加哥就会少一个 |
[10:50] | Pregnant girl in chicago. | 怀孕的女孩 |
[10:52] | Look, Michael and Lincoln don’t tell me everything. | 你看 迈克和林肯什么也没告诉我 |
[10:55] | Fernando, this is your last chance. | 费尔南多这是你最后一次机会了 |
[10:57] | I want a yes or a no. | 只要你说是或者不是 |
[10:58] | Are the brothers gonna break Whistler out of Sona? | 那兄弟两人是不是将要把惠斯勒带出索纳 |
[11:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:03] | Are they planning on handing him over to me? | 而且他们打算把他交给我? |
[11:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:10] | Where do you want me to shoot Maricruz first, | 你希望我先打中玛丽克鲁兹哪个部位? |
[11:13] | In the bun or in the oven? | 打后脑还是臀部? |
[11:16] | Okay | 好吧 |
[11:23] | There’s one thing I heard. | 我听说一件事情 |
[11:25] | It’s Michael. he’s, he’s having some concerns about Whistler. | 是关于迈克的事情 他对 惠斯勒有些担心 |
[11:30] | What kind of concerns? | 担心他什么? |
[11:32] | About handing him over. | 关于把他交给你的事情 |
[11:36] | You got to understand, | 你得知道 |
[11:37] | He broke out some pretty bad guys last time. | 上次他越狱带出了一群坏蛋 |
[11:40] | I think he’s never forgiven himself for that. | 我想他自今都没有原谅自己 |
[11:44] | He’s planning on leaving him behind? | 他打算把惠斯勒留下? |
[11:46] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 可能吧 我不知道 |
[11:53] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[11:56] | Hello, Lincoln. | 你好 林肯 |
[11:59] | It’s going down tonight. | 今晚就要行动了 |
[12:01] | Tonight? | 今晚? |
[12:03] | Should I be worried? | 我应该担心吗 |
[12:05] | I called you first thing. | 我一收到消息就打给你了 |
[12:07] | I’m being straight up with you. | 我说的全是真的 |
[12:09] | That’s refreshing. | 这真是令人高兴 |
[12:11] | So I’ll see you tonight. | 那晚上见 |
[12:13] | You show me yours and I’ll show you mine. | 你对我坦诚 我也会坦诚待你 |
[12:19] | It’soing down tonight. | 今晚就要行动了 |
[12:21] | Do you know about that? | 你知道吗 |
[12:23] | I didn’t know, I swear. | 我发誓我不知道 |
[12:30] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[12:44] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了? |
[12:45] | She found the bomb, Linc. | 她找到那个炸弹了 林肯 |
[12:47] | The one we put in her car. | 那个我们丢在她车里的 |
[12:49] | How did she find the bomb, Sucre? | 她怎么找到的 苏克雷 |
[12:50] | I don’t know, bro. I’m sorry. | 我不知道 兄弟 对不起 |
[12:52] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[12:54] | Look, I’llak mit | 今后我会补偿的 |
[12:55] | Up to you, I swear. | 我发誓 |
[12:57] | You can start now. | 你可以开始了 |
[12:58] | Michael’s in a bit of trouble in Sona. | 迈克在索纳遇到一点麻烦 |
[13:00] | What kind of trouble? | 什么样的麻烦? |
[13:06] | The rain stopped. does that mean ? | 雨停了 这是不是意味着 ? |
[13:09] | No. the damage is done. | 不行 已经对隧道造成了损坏 |
[13:12] | We can’t risk waiting. | 我们不能冒险等着 |
[13:19] | Anything interesting? | 有什么有趣的事情吗 |
[13:21] | Like some coordinates | 比如一些公司想要染指的 |
[13:23] | The company might want to get their hands on? | 坐标 |
[13:26] | If they didn’t want me out of here | 如果他们不想让我出去 |
[13:29] | And yourephew was safe, would you still be doing this? | 而且你的侄儿是安全的 你还会这样做吗? |
[13:33] | Breaking out? | 越狱? |
[13:36] | No. | 不会 |
[13:38] | Why would you choose to stay if there was a chance at freedom? | 为什么在有机会自由的时候你仍选择留下呢 |
[13:42] | Well, I guess that’s the difference between us. | 我认为这就是我们之间的区别 |
[13:45] | I’m willing to pay for my sins. | 我愿意偿还我犯下的罪 |
[13:47] | And I’m not? | 你认为我不愿意? |
[13:49] | That’s a good question. | 这是个不错的问题 |
[13:59] | Water’s coming down pretty fast up in here, patron. | 水进来的很快 同志 |
[14:02] | Yeah. we hav to dig faster. | 是啊 我们必须得快点挖 |
[14:05] | You know, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[14:07] | It doesn’t have to be every man for himself. | 我们都不应该各为自己 |
[14:09] | You and I can help each other. | 你和我可以互相帮助 |
[14:13] | If I need a hand, I’ll find someone with a spare. | 我更愿意找有2个手的助手 |
[14:17] | While it’s true I may be lacking | 好吧 我确实 |
[14:19] | Something inhe west, | 在某一方面少些东西 |
[14:20] | I more than make up for it in the north. | 不过我会在另一方面弥补 |
[14:22] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[14:24] | Scofield’s got us down here doing manual labor; slave labor. | 斯科菲尔德让我们到这里来做苦力 奴工 |
[14:30] | I ain’t no slave. | 我不是奴工 |
[14:33] | I’m doing this for me. | 我是为自己做的 |
[14:34] | Why do you think Scofield’s up there | 你觉得 斯科菲尔德在上面干什么 |
[14:36] | And we’rdoe here? | 在我们做这些的时候 |
[14:37] | He’s planning something. | 他正在计划一些事情 |
[14:40] | Who among us isn’t? | 我们中间谁没有自己的打算? |
[14:43] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[15:49] | Ok, let’s unload it here. | 好吧 我们就卸在这边 |
[15:53] | Make the animals walk through the filth | 帮忙把车推出这块泥潭 |
[15:59] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:01] | Let’s go. | 一起推 |
[16:16] | Good. Good Keep going | 很好 走起来 |
[16:22] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[16:24] | We are all right. | 我们安全了 |
[16:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:49] | Hello, Lincoln. long time no see. | 你好 林肯 好久不见 |
[16:52] | Not long enough. | 还没有多久 |
[16:53] | I was thinking that we could | 我在想 |
[16:54] | Have a little chat in person. | 我们可以私下聊聊 |
[16:56] | Make sure we’re all on the same page | 确保我们对于今晚发生的事情 |
[16:58] | About what’s gonna happen tonight. | 是同步的 |
[17:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:00] | 30 minutes, this location. I’m sending a text. | 30分钟后 在这个地方 我会给你发消息 |
[17:12] | Sorry. What’s up? | 对不起 什么事? |
[17:15] | It’s payday. | 今天是发薪日 |
[17:16] | You’re first | 你第一个发薪日 |
[17:17] | You need to pick up your check. | 你得去领取支票 |
[17:19] | Ah si si glacia | 是的 多谢了 |
[17:23] | See you later. | 稍后见 |
[17:29] | Hello. hey, papi, it’s me. | -你好 -嘿 是我 |
[17:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:33] | Lincoln said you needed some help. | 林肯说你需要点帮助 |
[17:35] | How much do you know about electricity? | 你对电源了解多少? |
[17:42] | Hey, you’re back. | 嘿 你回来啦 |
[17:43] | I’m not real comfortable being alone down here with those | 我实在觉得独自在这下面不太舒服 |
[17:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[17:49] | Syrup; honey. make a little pile of dirt. | 掩护 亲爱的 和一些泥浆 |
[17:53] | Gather some dirt. | 把泥土凝结起来 |
[17:56] | Scofield said we got to make | 斯科菲尔德说我们出去以后 |
[17:58] | Something to cover the hole once we get out. | 必须找个东西掩盖洞口 |
[18:01] | So when the lights go back on | 当灯光再亮起来的时候 |
[18:03] | It’s gonna look like nobody ever left. | 就会象没有人离开过那一样 |
[18:06] | Go ahead. spread it around. | 快干 把泥土和匀 |
[18:09] | I was thinking | 我在想 |
[18:13] | We should be a team, yoknow? | 我们应该是一起的 你知道吧? |
[18:14] | Not just during the escape, but after. | 不只在越狱过程中 以后也是 |
[18:16] | Like, like Butch and Sundance. | 就像Butch和Sundance(来自一美国电影的好朋友) |
[18:18] | Butch and sundance died. | Butch和Sundance死了 |
[18:20] | Well, I mean in the other parts. | 我的意思是在别的方面类似 |
[18:22] | Here’s an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[18:23] | We go along with Scofield’s plan, | 我们先按斯科菲尔德的计划做 |
[18:25] | And then when everyone stops | 然后等大家都停下来 |
[18:26] | To take a breath, we grab ’em, | 休息时 我们就抓住他们 |
[18:27] | Burroughs, Scofield, Bagwell. | 布鲁斯 斯科菲尔德 蒂博格 |
[18:29] | We take ’em back home to face charges. | 带他们回去接受指控 |
[18:31] | Hell, we’d be heroes. | 我们就成英雄了 |
[18:32] | Might even get a book deal. | 说不定还能写本书 |
[18:33] | We could write it together, Alex. | 阿历克斯 我们可以一起写书 |
[18:35] | How’d that be? a book deal? | -怎么样? -卖书? |
[18:36] | Yeah. | 是的 她在 |
[18:38] | Gonna make you happy, Brad? | 布拉德 这样你就满足了? |
[18:40] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意? |
[18:42] | Yeah, I do. | 没错 |
[18:43] | Something to do with a wife and kid? | 你是指和老婆孩子一起? |
[18:45] | Yeah, something like that. | 对 差不多 |
[18:47] | You got room for one more? | 还有多余的位置给我吗? |
[18:50] | Come on, Alex. | 快 阿历克斯 |
[18:52] | What’s a guy like me gonna do? | 像我这样的人会怎么做? |
[18:54] | Let’s just let scofield get us out of here, | 还是先逃出这里再说吧 |
[18:56] | And then we’ll worry about everything else, all right? | 然后我们再慢慢盘算这些 好吗 |
[18:59] | All right. | 好 |
[19:00] | Come on. a little more dirt. | 快 再多一点泥土 |
[19:04] | Listen very carefully and do exactly as I tell you. | 仔细听着 按我说的做 |
[19:08] | You sure you don’t want Linc to do this? | 你确定不想让林肯做这个? |
[19:09] | He knows more about this than I do. | 他懂的比我懂的多 |
[19:12] | It’s not about what you know. | 这不是谁懂的多的问题 |
[19:13] | It’s about where you work. | 而是你在哪工作的问题 |
[19:14] | And as a Sona employee, my friend, | 既然进了索纳工作 朋友 |
[19:16] | You have the unique ability of not getting shot | 唯一一个不被射杀的原因 |
[19:18] | For being here. | 就是在这里工作 |
[19:22] | You see the admin building? | 你看见那座行政楼了吗 |
[19:24] | I see it. | 看见了 |
[19:25] | Go to it and make a left. | 进去后往左 |
[19:26] | To it and left. got it. | 进去往左 明白 |
[19:29] | On the other side is a berm. | 另外一边有一条小道 |
[19:31] | There should be a metal cage. | 那里应该有个金属柜 |
[19:33] | That’s the backup generator. | 就是备用电力系统 |
[19:39] | Okay, I see it. | 好 明白了 |
[19:41] | Don’t let the tower guard see you get too close. | 别让塔楼的警卫看到你离的太近 |
[19:43] | Just act casual. | 表现正常一点就行 |
[19:44] | When I say now, | 听到我说 开始 |
[19:47] | You run and duck behind it. | 你就赶紧跑过去躲到后面 |
[19:54] | Almost. | 快到了 |
[19:59] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[20:03] | Now | 开始 |
[20:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:14] | Okay. there should be | 好了 在底部 |
[20:15] | Some writing near the bottom. | 应该有铭牌 |
[20:17] | I need the name of the manufacturer, | 我要知道生产商的名字 |
[20:19] | Make and model number, anything. | 以及设备型号 序列号等 所以一切 |
[20:22] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, | 好 好的 |
[20:23] | I got it, I got it. | 我明白了 |
[20:23] | It’s, uh, it’s, uh, Prana Industrial. | 是 是普拉纳工业公司 |
[20:26] | Model number 3210. | 型号是3210 |
[20:30] | 3210. is there a customer service number? | 3210 有客户服务电话吗 |
[20:34] | 1-800-555-1212 1-800-555-1212. | |
[20:38] | All right. thanks. that’s all I need. | 好 谢了 这些就是我要的 |
[20:42] | You really think you can pull this off tonight? | 你真的认为今晚能得手吗 |
[20:44] | You want to know the tth? | 你真的想知道吗 |
[20:46] | No, I just want all of it go down smooth. | 不 我只是想知道一切都在掌握之中 |
[20:48] | For everyone to get what they want. | 大家都能得到自己想要的 |
[20:51] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我能做到 |
[20:53] | Listen, even if you get this worked out with the lights, | 听着 就算能够搞定这些灯光 |
[20:56] | What are you gonna do about the jeep patrols? | 你打算怎么对付那些巡逻车 |
[20:59] | We’re just gonna have to take our chances. | 我们必须要冒这个险 |
[21:01] | Maybe you don’t. | 也许不用了 |
[21:24] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[21:26] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[21:28] | Where’s lj? | LJ在哪? |
[21:29] | Somewhere safe. take a load off. | 安全的地方 放松点 |
[21:32] | Can I offer you a drink? | 要来杯喝的吗 |
[21:36] | What’s going on, Susan? | 苏珊 什么事 |
[21:37] | I just wanted to get everyone together | 我只是想让大家一起 |
[21:38] | So we can discuss tonight’s agenda. | 来商量一下今晚的安排 |
[21:40] | Maybe nail down a few guidelines. | 或者制订个手册 |
[21:42] | It’s the same as before, nothing has changed. | 还是和原来的一样 没有变化 |
[21:44] | Actually, I was thinking | 事实上 我在想 |
[21:45] | We should probably include all the players. | 我们应该带上所有的参与者 |
[21:47] | Don’t you? | 对吗 |
[21:52] | What are you doing in here? | 你来干吗 |
[21:55] | Just keeping watch. | 放哨 |
[21:57] | Make sure nobody tries to get down to the tunnel. | 确保没人去下面 |
[22:02] | Who are you calling? | 你在联系谁? |
[22:03] | Yeah, hi. is this, uh, customer service? | 你好 请问是客户服务吗? |
[22:06] | Yeah, I’m, uh | 是 我是 |
[22:07] | I’m a sub working, building down here in panama, | 我是在巴拿马做建筑工程项目的 |
[22:10] | And, um, we got a clntien-site. | 我刚接到一个客户电话 |
[22:12] | They’re asking questions | 他们问了一些关于 |
[22:13] | About the 3210 generator we’re installing. | 我们安装的3210型号的发电机 |
[22:16] | Yeah. exactly. um | 对 没错 |
[22:19] | Anyway, they want to know, if the main power shuts down, | 他们想知道 如果关掉主电源 |
[22:21] | How long are they gonna be in the dark, | 这个发电机会在多久后 |
[22:23] | Um, before the generator kicks in? | 恢复电力? |
[22:26] | Yeah. thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:29] | I’ll hold. | 我在线等 |
[22:30] | You’re a very good liar. | 你真是个说谎高手 |
[22:34] | That’s the timing? | 就是这个? |
[22:37] | No, that’s, uh | 不 这是 |
[22:39] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[22:40] | Appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[22:43] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[22:45] | We gonna make it | 我们能搞定 |
[22:46] | We should have | 我们应该有 |
[22:47] | Just enough dark to make it out. | 刚好够的时间逃走 |
[22:49] | With everyone? | 所有人一起? |
[22:52] | You with Whistler? | 你和惠斯勒在一起? |
[22:55] | Yes. | 是 |
[22:56] | Susan has got a message. | 苏珊有话要说 |
[23:01] | Why? put him on. | 为什么 让他接 |
[23:06] | It’s for you. | 是给你的 |
[23:13] | Yes? | 你好 |
[23:13] | All right, I got him. what now? | 好的 我去找他 什么现在 |
[23:15] | Tell him I want him to listen | 告诉他 我要他仔细听好 |
[23:16] | Very carefully to the following instructions. | 接下来的指示 |
[23:19] | She wants you to listen real care | 她要你仔细听 |
[23:21] | I can hear. | 我听到了 |
[23:22] | Instructions about what? | 什么指示 |
[23:23] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[23:24] | Was that Sofia? is she there? | 是索菲亚吗 她在吗 |
[23:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:30] | He wants to know what this is about. | 他想知道是怎么回事 |
[23:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:32] | I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他 |
[23:34] | No | 不 |
[23:37] | Was was that just | 刚 刚刚是 |
[23:41] | Is that Sofia? | 是索菲亚吗 |
[23:43] | Is that Sofia? | 是索菲亚吗? |
[23:48] | Have you figured out | 你有计算出 |
[23:49] | The coordinates yet, James? | 正确的坐标了吗 詹姆斯 |
[23:53] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:55] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[23:56] | Wrong answer. | 你没有 |
[23:57] | No | 不 |
[23:59] | I’ll get them for you when we get out | 我们出来后 我会帮你找到他们的 |
[24:00] | Of here, I swear. | 我发誓 |
[24:02] | All your promises, your guarantees | 所有你的承诺 你的保证 |
[24:04] | They mean nothing. | 都是狗屎 |
[24:06] | I’m pretty sick of waiting around for you boys | 我已经给了充足的时间你们了 |
[24:08] | To screw me over. | 充足的让我都要人头不保了 |
[24:10] | I want those coordinates by the end of the day. | 今天我必须得到这些坐标 |
[24:13] | No | 不 |
[24:37] | Gotta figure it out. | 必须想个办法 |
[24:39] | Gotta do something. | 必须做点什么 |
[24:40] | Gotta do something. | 必须得做点什么了 |
[24:44] | We both know that you can’t just hand over that information. | 我们都明白你不能就这样把坐标给他们 |
[24:48] | Why? why can’t i? | 为什么 为什么不能 |
[24:50] | Once they get what they want, | 一旦他们得到他们想要的 |
[24:52] | They’ll have no reason to keep you | 他们就没理由继续留着你了 |
[24:54] | Or your girlfriend or my nephew alive. | 以及你的女朋友和我的侄子 |
[24:56] | So what do I do? | 那我要怎么做 |
[24:59] | I, I just, | 我 我 |
[25:01] | I just let them torture Sofia? | 难道我就让他们折磨索菲亚 |
[25:03] | We’ll work something out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[25:06] | We’ll think it through. | 我们会搞定的 |
[25:08] | I already have. | 我已经有办法了 |
[25:17] | Whistler | 惠斯勒 |
[25:20] | Whistler. what is | 惠斯勒 他到底 |
[25:21] | So special about him anyway, huh? | 有什么特别的 |
[25:27] | You think he has anything to do with why them people | 你认为他和那些想让 |
[25:29] | Wanted Scofield down here in the first place? | 斯科菲尔德死的人有什么关系吗 |
[25:31] | It’s really none of my business. | 这不关我鸟事 |
[25:33] | What exactly is your business, Alex? | 那什么是关你鸟事的 阿历克斯 |
[25:34] | Something on your mind? | 你现在想的 |
[25:37] | I’m just saying | 我只是说 |
[25:39] | If we needed a bargaining chip, | 如果大家要这样讨价还价 互相猜疑 |
[25:41] | Do you think | 你认为 |
[25:43] | A sharp stick in that dull limey would help us out? | 他真的会帮我们逃出去吗 |
[25:46] | There is no”us.” | 不是我们 |
[25:48] | You and me are a lot more | 你和我 |
[25:48] | Alike than you think, Alex. | 比你想像的更甚 阿历克斯 |
[25:52] | We both know how it feels | 我们都知道那是什么感觉 |
[25:53] | To lose a great love. | 失去一个挚爱的人 |
[25:56] | How it feels to kill a man. | 杀死一个人 |
[25:58] | And we both ended up in here because of Michael Scofield. | 现在 我们都在这里玩完了 都是因为迈克・斯科菲尔德 |
[26:01] | Wouldn’t it be poetic justice if we could just | 这将是个正义的惩罚方式 |
[26:05] | Return the favor? | 如果我们还给他 |
[26:06] | Justice, huh? | 正义? |
[26:10] | If there was an ounce of it left in this world | 如果这个世界上还有一点点正义的话 |
[26:15] | You’d be lying face down in the same unmarked grave | 你就会和你家里其他人一样 |
[26:18] | As the restof our inbred family. | 躺在无名坟墓里 |
[26:25] | The only difference between me and you, Alex, is a badge, | 我们之间唯一的不同 阿历克斯 就是徽章 |
[26:29] | And the last time I checked, you didn’t even have that, | 而且最后一次我发现 你根本就没有 |
[26:31] | So you can just keep on hoping for your happy endings, Alex, | 你可以继续期待你的幸福终点 阿历克斯 |
[26:33] | You just keep on plowing ahead with them blinders on, | 你可以继续蒙着眼罩向前 |
[26:36] | You know, but the thing abouthem blinders is | 但是那些眼罩是 |
[26:40] | It makes it really hard to watch your back. | 很难让你向后看 |
[26:51] | It’s gonna be better soon, I promise. | 一会儿就好了 我保证 |
[26:54] | He’s right, you know. if James loves you | 他是对的 如果詹姆斯 |
[26:56] | The way he says he does, he’ll give us what we want, | 真有他说的那样爱你 他会给我们想要的 |
[26:59] | And then you and your white knight | 然后呢 你和你的白马王子 |
[27:00] | Can ride off into the sunset. | 就可以骑马而去了 |
[27:04] | Unless you’re already with him. | 除非你已经准备好要跟着他了 |
[27:08] | You scared, Susan? | 你害怕了 苏珊 |
[27:11] | Do I look scared, Lincoln? | 我看起来害怕了吗 林肯 |
[27:13] | To pull something like this | 拔出这样的东西 |
[27:16] | You desperate? | 你绝望了? |
[27:17] | You need to stop fighting with me. | 你最好别跟我作对了 |
[27:19] | If you really understood | 如果你真的明白 |
[27:19] | What was going on, you would know that | 究竟发生了什么 你就会知道 |
[27:21] | We’re not the bad guys. | 我们都不是坏人 |
[27:22] | Could’ve fooled me. | 不能耍我 |
[27:23] | Haven’t you ever done | 你就没有过 |
[27:24] | The wrong things for the right reason? | 为了一个正确的理由做错事吗 |
[27:25] | What are the right reasons, Susan? | 正确的理由是什么 苏珊 |
[27:28] | What is it abo Whistler that’s so important. | 惠斯勒为什么就那么重要 |
[27:34] | I could tell you. | 我可以告诉你 |
[27:35] | But then I’d have to kill you. | 但是然后我就要杀了你 |
[27:39] | You’re gonna do that anyway. | 反正你不管怎么样都要那么做的 |
[27:42] | Whistler gives us what we want, | 如果惠斯勒给我们想要的 |
[27:44] | Maybe I won’t have to. | 也许我就不会了 |
[27:52] | Linc called. | 林肯来电话了 |
[27:54] | They’re on their way. | 他们在路上了 |
[27:58] | I figured them out. | 我搞定他们 |
[28:00] | The coordinates. | 坐标 |
[28:03] | I’m gonna hand them over. | 我来处理 |
[28:05] | I thought you should know | 我想你应该知道 |
[28:06] | So you can take whatever precautions you can. | 所以你可以做好一切预防 |
[28:10] | What if, uh | 如果 |
[28:11] | What if you give them the wrong coordinates. | 如果你给他们错的坐标 |
[28:14] | It might buy us some more time. | 这就会给我们赢得更多的时间 |
[28:16] | Maybe Linc can get Sofia to safety. | 林肯就可以带索菲亚安全离开 |
[28:18] | Like he did with Sara? | 就像他对莎拉一样 |
[28:23] | I’m sorry. i | 很抱歉 |
[28:26] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[28:27] | I, uh | 我 |
[28:30] | I just don’t know what else to do. | 我只是不知道该做什么 |
[28:33] | I’m damned if I do. | 我做了不对 |
[28:34] | I’m damned if I don’t. | 不做也不对 |
[28:36] | There’s way to win. | 不可能赢的 |
[28:37] | It’s not about winning anymore. | 这不是关于胜负了 |
[28:38] | It’s about surviving | 这是关于生存 |
[28:40] | Which is not the same | 如果放弃了 |
[28:41] | As giving up. | 后果不同 |
[28:42] | But you can go gracefully. | 但是你可以温文尔雅的走 |
[28:45] | There’s honor. | 很荣耀 |
[28:46] | Protecting the ones you love. | 去保护你爱的人 |
[28:48] | Honor’s a luxury men like us can’t afford. | 荣耀太奢侈了 我们都负担不起 |
[28:52] | Can you promise me we’ llmake it out of here tonight? | 你能跟我保证今晚一定会成功吗 |
[28:55] | No games. | 不耍花样 |
[28:57] | Can you honestly promise me? | 你能真诚的跟我保证吗 |
[28:59] | I can promise you I’ll do everything in my power. | 我可以跟你保证我会尽我所能 |
[29:03] | I wish that were good enough. | 我希望那够用 |
[29:05] | If you do this | 如果你做了 |
[29:07] | If you give them what they want | 如果你给了那些他们想要的 |
[29:10] | Everything that’s been lost | 就统统失败了 我们就什么都不是了 |
[29:27] | what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[29:28] | take it easy | 没事儿的 |
[29:29] | okay | 好的 |
[29:30] | no problem | 没问题 |
[29:41] | yes,i’d like to speak to Officer Monjares,please | 是的 我想要找孟赫斯警官 谢谢 |
[29:49] | hey Arturo -phone for you | 孟赫斯 有你的电话 |
[30:23] | can I talk to you for a minutes | 我能跟你说几句话吗 |
[30:26] | I’m kind of hurry | 我有点着急 |
[30:27] | I got some place to be | 我要去别的地方 |
[30:30] | where’s that | 要去哪里 |
[30:34] | Friends of mine are moving tonight | 我的朋友今晚要走 |
[30:36] | and they need my help | 他们需要我的帮助 |
[30:38] | tell them you’re gonna be late | 告诉他们你会晚点到 |
[30:42] | Let’s go | 我们走吧 |
[30:44] | walk | 快走 |
[30:55] | Whistler,you have a visitor | 惠斯勒 有访客 |
[30:58] | whisler,you have a visitor | whisler 有访客 |
[31:26] | He’s gonna give it to them. | 他要把东西给他们 |
[31:28] | Relax. I’ll see you in a minute. | 没事儿 我一分钟以后去看你 |
[31:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:33] | Michael Scofield,you have a visitor | 迈克・斯科菲尔德 有访客 |
[31:35] | Michael Scofield,you have a visitor | 迈克・斯科菲尔德 有访客 |
[31:41] | I suppose | 我猜 |
[31:41] | Introductions are unnecessary at this point. | 现在这个时候自我介绍显得很重要 |
[31:43] | What are we doing here, Gretchen? | 你在这里干什么 格雷琴 |
[31:45] | We’re here to say good-bye. | 我们来这里道别的 |
[31:47] | I promise you, sweetheart, | 我保证 亲爱的 |
[31:48] | They’re not going to hurt you anymore. | 他们不会再伤害你了 |
[31:50] | Do you have the coordinates, James? | 你有没有坐标 詹姆斯 |
[31:53] | Yes. I’m sorry. | -有的 -很抱歉 |
[31:56] | I tried to run away | 我试着逃跑 |
[31:57] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[31:59] | It’s mine. | 是我的错 |
[32:02] | When took this job, | 当我找了这个工作 |
[32:02] | I knew they weren’t good people. | 我就知道他们不是好人 |
[32:06] | I just didn’t know how bad they were. | 我只是不知道他们有多坏 |
[32:10] | And everything that’s happened | 一切都发生了 |
[32:16] | It’s all because of me. | 都是因为我 |
[32:19] | And for that I’m truly sorry. | 对此我非常抱歉 |
[32:22] | The coordinates. | 坐标 |
[32:24] | Just pass them through. | 你就先忘了这些吧 |
[32:35] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:37] | I’m buying some goodwill. | 我在买一些善意 |
[32:40] | You’re buying her funeral. | 你买了她的葬礼 |
[32:42] | You know I have | 你知道我手里有 |
[32:42] | What you need. | 你们想要的 我会给你们剩下的部分 |
[32:44] | and then I’ll give you the rest | 然后我会给你剩下的部分 |
[32:48] | But only after I know | 但是只能在我了解到 |
[32:49] | That Sofia, that lj, | 索菲亚 lj |
[32:53] | And that these men here | 还有站在这里的这些人 |
[32:57] | they’re all safe. | 都安然无恙 |
[33:01] | Do you understand me? | 你听懂了吗 |
[33:03] | James | 詹姆斯 |
[33:05] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[33:08] | I’m impressed. | 我好感动噢 |
[33:10] | It seems our fisheanrmgrew himself a | 看上去渔夫也会玩煽情 |
[33:13] | Can you really trust these men | 你真能以她的生命为代价 |
[33:15] | With her life? | 相信这些家伙? |
[33:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:21] | Yeah, I believe I can. | 没错 我相信是的 |
[33:23] | All right, James. | 好吧 詹姆斯 |
[33:26] | But there’s been some confusion | 但还有些关于时间的问题 |
[33:27] | About the timing of things last-minute changes, | 最后通牒的时间变了 |
[33:30] | Et cetera. | 还有 |
[33:32] | I’m gonna make this clear for everyone involved. | 我得把这事和所有牵连的人说清楚 |
[33:34] | If time runs out and I don’t have | 如果到时间 我还没有 |
[33:36] | The second half of those coordinates, | 拿到另外一半坐标的话 |
[33:39] | Lj and the senorita | LJ还有那小妞 |
[33:40] | Stop breathing. | 都得死 |
[33:46] | Say good-bye, sweetheart. | 说再见吧 宝贝 |
[33:48] | Lincoln Linc | 林肯 林肯 |
[33:49] | Don’t be stupid, Lincoln. | 别傻了 林肯 |
[34:00] | I’ve helped you. | 我帮了你的忙了 |
[34:04] | Now you help me. | 现在轮到你帮我了 |
[34:08] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[34:11] | Just get us out of here. | 拜托把我们带出去 |
[34:28] | You sure about t timing on the backup generator? | 你确认备用发电器的间隔时间没问题? |
[34:30] | Yeah. all we got to do now | 是的 我们现在所要做的就是 |
[34:31] | Is cut the power to the exterior lights. | 切断外部照明的电源 |
[34:33] | How are you gonna do that? | 你怎么才能做到? |
[34:34] | I’m not it can’t be accessed from the inside. | 我办不到 内部是没法搞定的 |
[34:40] | How much time have I got? | 我有多少时间? |
[34:41] | Let’s say, uh, 5:15 tomorrow morning. | 明早5:15 |
[34:44] | That should give us enough time | 我们还有足够的时间 |
[34:45] | To dig out the tunnel before the sun comes up. | 在日出前挖通隧道 |
[34:47] | All right. what about Whistler? what about him? | -好吧 那惠斯勒咋办? -怎么说? |
[34:49] | Well, he manned up he could’ve handed over | 他表现的很男人 他本可以 |
[34:51] | The information, but he didn’t. | 交出坐标了事的 但他没有这么做 |
[34:52] | Still concerned about handing him over? | 还考虑把他交出去吗? |
[34:53] | I’ve got my concerns about pretty much everybody, Linc. | 林肯 我差不多为每个人都有考虑 |
[34:56] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我的意思 |
[34:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:00] | Mostly, I’m just tired. | 我只是厌倦了 |
[35:02] | Tired of choices | 厌倦了做选择 |
[35:05] | Consequences. | 考虑后果 |
[35:07] | I just want this to be over tonight. | 我只想快点结束 就在今晚 |
[35:11] | Let’s do it. | 我们加油干吧 |
[35:30] | When you’re on the run, | 当你在跑步(注 双关语 也作逃亡)之时 |
[35:33] | You’re always looking over your shoulder, | 你一直盯着自己的肩头看 |
[35:36] | Listinenfor the sirens, | 听着警报声 |
[35:38] | Wondering if that | 彷徨于 |
[35:39] | Pretty girl across the street is staring at you | 漂亮姑娘是否有盯着你看 |
[35:42] | Because she wants you, | 因为她需要你 |
[35:43] | Or because you’re wanted. | 或者就是你被通缉了 |
[35:49] | You change your name, | 你改名换姓 |
[35:51] | The way you look | 改头换面 |
[35:53] | And leave everything you ever knew behind. | 抛弃过往的一切 |
[35:56] | And the ones you love, | 包括你爱的人 |
[35:58] | They’re the ones who have to pay. | 他们是你必须回报的人 |
[36:02] | That’s what’s waiting for you on the outside. | 是他们在外面等着你 |
[36:04] | That’s why I couldn’t bring you on. | 这就是我不能带上你的原因 |
[36:07] | Because nothing good can come of this. | 因为这一切不会有什么好下场 |
[36:12] | Can anything good come from staying in? | 继续呆下去会有什么好下场? |
[36:17] | It has to be your decision. | 这需要你自己做决断 |
[36:18] | I | 我 |
[36:20] | I cannot be responsible for you. | 我不能对你负责 |
[36:25] | You won’t have to be. | 你无需对我负责 |
[36:30] | Does your father still have that phone number I gave you? | 你爸还保留着上次给你的电话号吗? |
[36:35] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[36:37] | Well, tell him to call my brother | 好吧 让他给我兄弟打电话 |
[36:38] | If he wants to find out where to pick you up tomorrow. | 如果他想知道明天去哪里接你 |
[36:44] | Does that mean | 这就是说 |
[36:47] | It means if a million things fall into place | 就是说如果一切顺利的话 |
[36:51] | I’m gonna see my father tomorrow. | 我明天就能见到我爸爸了 |
[36:54] | Don’t let anyone see you with that phone. | 别让任何人看到你打电话 |
[37:08] | I think we did it, Michael. | 迈克 我想我们搞定了 |
[37:09] | I believe we’re ready. | 我相信都准备妥了 |
[37:11] | She’s a little wet, but she’s ready. | 洞虽然有点湿 但是可以上了 |
[37:13] | Makes me think of the first thing | 让我想到了出去后 |
[37:14] | I’ll do when we’re gonna get out. | 第一件要干的事情 |
[37:16] | Just, does anybody know what’s spanish for”don’t shoot”? | 有谁知道西班牙语”别开枪”怎么说? |
[37:20] | No dispare. | No dispare (注 西班牙语 别开枪) |
[37:21] | No dis what? | “No dis”什么? |
[37:22] | Just relax. nobody’s gonna get shot. | 放松点 没人会被射杀的 |
[37:23] | Just don’t panic. | 别紧张 |
[37:24] | As soon as Linc cuts the power, we go. | 林肯一切断电源 我们就走 |
[37:27] | What about the jeep patrol? | 那怎么对付巡逻吉普车怎么对付? |
[37:28] | Taken care of. | 已经解决了 |
[37:29] | What about the backup generator? | 那后备发电机呢? |
[37:31] | Backup generator? | 后备发电机 |
[37:32] | Nobody said anything about | 没人提及过呀 |
[37:33] | There’s a lag from when the power | 在后备电源恢复供电前 |
[37:35] | Cuts out to when the nerator kicks back in. | 会有个真空期 |
[37:37] | Well, how long a lag are we talking about here? | 这个真空期有多久? |
[37:39] | 30 seconds. | 30秒钟 |
[37:42] | You expect us to run in 30 seconds? | 你认为我们30秒钟能跑出去? |
[37:44] | As soon as the lights go out, I’m gone. | 灯一熄灭 我就出发 |
[37:48] | With or without you. | 去不去随你 |
[38:37] | Please, my friends. | 朋友 求你了 |
[38:39] | They’re expecting me and | 他们还在等着我呢 |
[38:41] | I have some bad news, Jorge | 兄弟 我有个坏消息 |
[38:49] | We won’t be able to pay you today. | 我们今天付不了你工钱了 |
[38:53] | That’s fine. I-I can wait until | 没关系 我可以等 |
[38:56] | When we ran your identification through processing | 当我们结账处理的时候 查到你身份 |
[39:00] | we found a slight problem | 发现了个小问题 |
[39:02] | What kind of a problem? | 什么问题? |
[39:08] | You have warrant out for your arrest. | 你有赦免令才免于被拘捕 |
[39:21] | Now. | 就现在 |
[39:24] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[39:30] | Off the bus now | 下车 快 |
[39:32] | Get off the bus | 都下车 |
[39:48] | As soon as the lights go out, we got to be ready to move. | 只要灯一灭 我们就准备好离开 |
[39:51] | You want to tell us what the hell the taquito’s doing down here? | 这小兔崽子来这里干什么? |
[39:53] | He’s coming with us. I don’t think so. | -他和我们一起走 -我可没答应 |
[39:55] | That’s not up to you. | 这不管你的事 |
[39:57] | I should I think. | 我觉得我该管 |
[40:00] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | 你居然还瞎折腾 |
[40:02] | See, we made up our own decision here. | 我们已经另外做好了打算 |
[40:04] | Well, with the time frame | 因为时间 |
[40:05] | Being so short and all, | 是这样的短暂 |
[40:07] | We’d feel a whole lot better about things if we go first. | 我们觉得先走一步 会好很多 |
[40:10] | What are you gonna do, kill me? | 你会怎么做 杀了我? |
[40:11] | No, no. see, if we ain’t first, | 不 不会 听着 如果我们不先走 |
[40:14] | He’s not going at all all right. | -他也根本走不了 -行了 |
[40:15] | All right just | 够了 |
[40:21] | Look, I think I can explain all this. | 听着 我可以解释这一切 |
[40:24] | If I could just get some paperwork from my car | 如果你让我去车里取文书的话 |
[40:26] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[40:31] | Understand? | 听明白了吗? |
[40:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:41] | All right, go. just go. | 好吧 走 走啊 |
[40:44] | Just go. | 快走啊 |
[40:55] | Every man for himself, right? | 人不为己 天诛地灭是吧? |
[41:13] | You want to move up in line, too? | 你也想排队上去 是吧? |
[41:17] | No, I think I’m gonna stay back he. | 不 我会守在最后 |
[41:20] | I just don’t want to turn my back on anybody. | 我只是不愿意把后背暴露给任何人 |
[42:51] | 30 seconds. | 30秒钟时间 |
[42:53] | Go. | 快走 |