时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | we leave tonight | 今晚就走 |
[00:05] | It’s got no electricity | 没有电 |
[00:06] | And no running water. | 也没自来水 |
[00:07] | A hundred bucks a month. | 一百块一个月 |
[00:09] | Deal. | 可以 |
[00:11] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[00:14] | I hope this works, popi. | 希望这能行的通 兄弟 |
[00:16] | That book of yours it’s just a bunch of coordinates | 你的那本书 上面都是些坐标 |
[00:18] | In there, right? | 是吧? |
[00:19] | Among other things. | 还有些其他的 |
[00:21] | Does your father still have | 你爸爸是否还记得 |
[00:22] | That phone number I gave you? | 我上次给你的电话号码? |
[00:23] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[00:25] | Well, tell him to call my brother. | 好 让他打电话给我哥哥 |
[00:27] | Papa, make that call for my friend. | 爸爸 帮我朋友打那个电话 |
[00:29] | The american? | 那美国人? |
[00:30] | If time runs out, | 如果时间到了 |
[00:31] | And I don’t have the second half of those coordinates, | 我还没有拿到另一半坐标 |
[00:34] | Lj and the senorita stop breathing. | Lj 和 这位小姐就会没命 |
[00:37] | you have a warrant out for your arrest | 外面有你的悬赏通缉令 |
[00:40] | you are not going anywhere | 你哪儿都不能去 |
[00:43] | Just wish there was another way to do is. | 但愿还有别的办法 |
[00:45] | To save lj without handing Whistler over. | 能够救出lj 同时不把惠斯勒交给他们 |
[00:48] | Look, man, that’s it there isn’t. | 听着 只能这样了 没别的办法 |
[00:52] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[00:53] | Kesslivol. | 凯斯力氟(一种化学剂) |
[00:54] | When heated to a certain degree, | 当加热到一定程度 |
[00:56] | It eats through steel. | 就能腐蚀金属 |
[00:57] | As soon as linc cuts the power we go. | 一旦林肯切断电源 我们就马上行动 |
[00:59] | What about the backup generator? | 那后备电源呢? |
[01:01] | There’s a lag from when the power cuts out | 在断电的刹那与后备电源启动间 |
[01:03] | To when the generator kicks back in. | 有个时间差 |
[01:04] | How long a lag we talking about? | 多长时间? |
[01:06] | 30 seconds. | 30 秒 |
[01:22] | We only have 30 seconds. go. | 只有30秒 快 |
[01:40] | Move it, move it. | 快点 快点 |
[01:42] | everything’s dark | 全都黑乎乎的 |
[01:49] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[01:55] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[01:57] | Okay, let’s go. not yet. | -好了 快走 -还不行 |
[01:59] | We have to go now. we’re running out of time. | 得走了 没时间了 |
[02:01] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[02:15] | stop, or we’ll shoot | 停下 否则我们开枪了 |
[02:16] | stop | 停下 |
[02:18] | stop | 停下 |
[02:23] | Come on, mate. | 快啊 伙计 |
[02:24] | What’s the holdup, Michael? | 迈克 为什么停下? |
[02:25] | Just a little bit longer. | 再等等 |
[02:31] | stop | 停下 |
[02:33] | stop | 停下 |
[02:53] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[02:54] | They got caught. | 他们被逮到了 |
[03:05] | What’s going on? shut up.laring) | -怎么回事? -闭嘴 |
[03:10] | What, what ? | 怎么 怎么 ? |
[03:11] | Don’t try anything. | 老实点 |
[03:18] | Bring ’em over here bring ’em over here | 把他们带过来 把他们带过来 |
[03:20] | You on your knees, get down | 你 跪下 |
[03:23] | Don’t move, | 别动 |
[03:25] | Or you’re like your friend over here. | 动一动就让你像他那样 |
[03:31] | What’s going on, Michael? | 迈克 到底怎么了? |
[03:37] | we have an escape in progress | 这里发生越狱事件 |
[03:39] | we have an escape | 发生越狱事件 |
[03:40] | This sure as hell better work out. | 这次最好能成功 |
[03:47] | For everyone’s sake. | 对大家都好 |
[04:08] | staus? | 什么情况? |
[04:09] | no other prisoners have been found | 没有发现其他犯人 |
[04:11] | You two, | 你们俩 |
[04:12] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[04:14] | bring them inside | 带他们进去 |
[04:15] | move | 走 |
[04:17] | Where the hell’s Scofield? shut it. | -斯科菲尔德 在哪? -闭嘴 |
[04:19] | If Scofield doesn’t get caught, | 如果斯科菲尔德 没被逮到 |
[04:21] | He could still fix this mess. | 他就还会有办法的 |
[04:27] | have someone drag in | 把这流血的杂种 |
[04:28] | the bleeding pig | 给我拖进去 |
[04:32] | hurry it up | 快点 |
[04:40] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办? |
[04:41] | The lights are on, they know about the escape what’s your plan, | 灯还亮着 他们都知道了 |
[04:43] | Michael? | 你到底有何计划 迈克? |
[04:43] | This is the plan. | 这就是计划 |
[05:28] | Michael, how the hell | 迈克 怎么 |
[05:30] | Is getting caught your plan? | 难道他们被逮住也是你的计划? |
[05:31] | You told them they had 30 seconds to get across | 你告诉他们有30秒时间可以穿越的 |
[05:32] | When you knew the generator was going to kick in sooner. | 但事实上 你知道没那么久 |
[05:34] | I must have miscalculated. | 我一定是算错了 |
[05:35] | We’ve got about ten minutes till the sun rises. | 再过10分钟 太阳就要升起了 |
[05:38] | And there are soldiers out there, okay. | 还有巡逻的警卫呢 |
[05:39] | They’ll take count. we got to get back to the yard. | 他们会点人数的 我们得回去 |
[05:41] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们就待在这儿 |
[05:43] | It’s almostime. | 时间就快到了 |
[06:09] | What do you tnothing. it’s just probably my wife. | -你在干吗? -可能是我太太 |
[06:13] | You know, we live a couple miles away | 你知道 我们就住在不远处 |
[06:14] | And she must have heard the sirens, so | 她可能听到了警报声 所以就 |
[06:16] | You can make your calls when I’m done with you. | 等我处理完你 你再打电话 |
[06:18] | What else you got? | 你还带了什么? |
[06:19] | Sucre? I’m not here. say what you got to say. | -苏克雷? -我不在 有事留言 |
[06:23] | Sucre, where the hell are you? | 苏克雷 你到底在哪? |
[06:24] | We’re counting on you to be here | 我们现在全靠你了 |
[06:26] | If you’re not there, we’re dead, man. | 没有你 我们就全完了 老兄 |
[06:27] | Now call me back, please. | 快回我电话 |
[06:37] | Put these with his personal effects. | 把这些和他的私人物品放一起 |
[06:40] | What’s going on out there? | 到底出什么事了? |
[06:42] | Some prisoners tried to escape. | 有犯人想越狱 |
[06:44] | Did they get out? | 逃出去了么? |
[06:45] | They got caught. | 被抓到了 |
[06:47] | One of them got shot pretty bad. | 有一个还伤的挺严重 |
[06:59] | Sucre? | 苏克雷? |
[07:00] | Sucre? | 苏克雷? |
[07:01] | No, it is Alphonso Gallego. | 不 我是 阿方索・加利西亚 |
[07:02] | You where you need to be? | 你到了那儿? |
[07:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:05] | I left the suburban on the side of the road. | 我把车子停在了马路边上 |
[07:07] | The keys are in the wheel well. | 钥匙在轮胎上 |
[07:08] | Are they still t hecheck ’em out. | 去看看在不在 |
[07:20] | They’re here. | 在的 |
[07:22] | Good, good. | 好 好的 |
[07:23] | You will be here too, | 你也来这儿么? |
[07:24] | 312 ? On the 312? | |
[07:26] | Yeah, yeah, the 312. | 是的 是的 312 |
[07:27] | See you there. | 到时见 |
[07:42] | These all the men? si, senor. | 所有人都在这了? |
[07:49] | Tell me, how did you get out there? | 老实交待你们是怎么到那的? |
[07:52] | How did you get out there? | 你们是怎么到那的? |
[07:56] | Hmm? don’t want to tell me? | 有人想说吗? |
[08:03] | How did you get out there? | 你们是怎么到那的? |
[08:08] | A tunnel. | 有个通道 |
[08:10] | Where? | 在哪? |
[08:13] | Under Lechero’s room. | 在勒齐的房间下面 |
[08:20] | Show me. | 带路 |
[08:34] | How much longer? | 还要多久? |
[08:36] | It’s just a matter of seconds now. | 没几秒了 |
[08:51] | Michael? | 迈克? |
[08:58] | The door. | 开门 |
[08:59] | I don’t know the combination. | 我不知道密码 |
[09:00] | Then improvise. | 那就砸了它 |
[09:02] | This is insane. | 真是太疯狂了 |
[09:10] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[09:18] | Vamanos. | 进去 |
[10:28] | Hurry | 加紧 |
[10:52] | nothing | 没东西 |
[10:54] | you’re sure? | 你确定? |
[10:55] | absolutely | 确定 |
[10:56] | it’s son of bitch so is out | 该死的 让他们给逃了 |
[11:06] | are you certain? | 你确定? |
[11:07] | absolutely | 确定 |
[11:08] | it’s empty | 是空的 |
[11:13] | It wasn’t me | 不是我 |
[11:14] | It was Scofield he did this | 是斯科菲尔德 是他做的 |
[11:16] | Just check the yard him, | 只要检查院子 他和 |
[11:17] | Whistler, Mahone and that basketball kid | 惠斯勒 马宏和那个篮球小子 |
[11:20] | None of ’em will be there | 他们到不了那里的 |
[11:21] | did you finish the count? | 点完人数了么? |
[11:24] | just finishing now, sir | 快点完了 长官 |
[11:43] | sir we are four short | 长官 少了四个 |
[11:48] | This is captain solo. other inmates are missing. | 这里是solo长官 其他的犯人不见了 |
[11:51] | I want a post-and-protect | 给我全面封锁这里 |
[11:52] | Around the entire perimeter of the prison. | 以及监狱周边地区 |
[12:38] | General, we see no one. | 将军 没找到有人 |
[12:40] | Are you sure there’s prisoners out here? | 你确定有犯人逃出去了? |
[12:45] | You won’t find the prisoners here in no-man’s-land | 没他们的地方 你当然找不到他们 |
[12:48] | Because they’re already gone. | 因为他们已经走了 |
[13:18] | faster. we’re losing them | 快点 我们要跟丢了 |
[13:47] | he just started shouting | 他一上来就大声的喊 |
[13:48] | to get off the bus | 要我们下车 |
[13:49] | Off the bus now | 快下车 |
[13:50] | Get off the | 快下车 |
[13:51] | Bunow | 快走 |
[13:58] | how would you describe the suspect? | 能描述下疑犯么? |
[13:59] | well, he was tall | 可以 他高高的个子 |
[14:01] | more than six feet | 有6尺多高 |
[14:04] | what nationality? | 哪国人? |
[14:05] | american | 美国人 |
[14:06] | he spoke English | 他说英语的 |
[14:09] | if you saw him, would you recognize him? | 再见到他 你能认出来么? |
[14:11] | yes, of course | 是的 当然了 |
[14:31] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:32] | My ankle I’ve torn it apart | 我扭到脚了 脱臼了 |
[14:34] | Come on. | 快跟上 |
[14:36] | It’s not that far. help me up | 没那么远了 加把劲 |
[14:37] | Mr. Whistler, we’ll drag you by your hair | 惠斯勒先生 那就拽你头发 拖你走 |
[14:38] | Because we got to go | 因为我们必须走 |
[14:41] | I’ll slow you down. just go just leave me | 我会连累你们的 快走吧 别管我 |
[14:43] | We both know that’s not an option. | 我们都知道这行不通 |
[14:44] | It’s only a quarter | 离海岸很近了 |
[14:45] | Of a mile to the beach. | 只有四分之一英里了 |
[14:46] | If we stick to the bush, we can make it. | 只要我们坚持 一定能到那的 |
[14:48] | Alex, a little help? | 阿历克斯 来帮下忙 |
[14:49] | Go. come on | 走 快点 |
[15:12] | Hey. we only have a few minutes. | 我们只有几分钟时间 |
[15:14] | We got soldiers right behind us. | 后面有士兵追着 |
[15:15] | Cops as well. | 还有警察 |
[15:16] | We got what we nd? | 得到我们要的了吗 |
[15:17] | Yeah, we got what we need. | 恩 得到了 |
[15:18] | What do we need? | 我们需要什么 |
[15:20] | Always picking up the strays, huh? | 总是会遇到这样的情况 |
[15:22] | This way. | 这边走 |
[15:24] | come on. let’s go | 快 走吧 |
[15:49] | Listen, Michael, if you think the company’s just going | 听着 迈克 如果你以为把我交给他们 |
[15:51] | To let you swap me for your nephew, you’re mistaken. | 他们就会放了你侄子 那你就错了 |
[15:53] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:54] | Once they get hold of me, | 一旦他们得到了我 |
[15:55] | They’re gonna kill all of you, | 他们就会杀了你们所有人 |
[15:56] | And I don’t want Sofia caught in the crossfire. | 而我也不想索菲亚在混乱中被抓 |
[16:02] | Listen, just let me go. | 让我走吧 |
[16:03] | I’ll contact them, I promise. | 我会联系他们的 我发誓 |
[16:05] | I’ll say I’ll turn myself in once I know lj’s safe. | 一旦知道LJ安全了 我就会去自首 |
[16:07] | Hey, you got no say in wha happens to my son you got it? | 听好了 不许你提我儿子一个字 |
[16:13] | We don’t need a suntan. | 我们不是来这享受日光浴的 |
[16:14] | We need to get lost. | 我们得赶紧消失 |
[16:30] | The military patrols all the roads around the prison. | 监狱沿线都有军队守卫在巡逻着 |
[16:32] | You didn’t consider a boat? | 你不考虑乘船? |
[16:33] | They show up here and we’re ten yards off the shore, | 他们一出现 我们只离岸10码 |
[16:35] | We’re target practice. | 不是都成了活靶子 |
[16:37] | We need to be invisible. | 我们得赶紧消失 |
[16:38] | Five guys, four tanks. | 5人只有4氧气罐 |
[16:39] | Sucks for you, Mahone. | 去死吧 马宏 |
[16:43] | Lincoln and I will share. | 我和林肯分享 |
[16:46] | Toss your boots in the box. | 把鞋子扔在盒子里 |
[16:52] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[16:54] | Tell me you have him. | 告诉我 你已经带他出来了 |
[16:55] | Yeah, I got him. | 是的 在我手上 |
[16:57] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪里? |
[16:58] | With me. put him on the phone now. | 在我边上 马上让他听电话 |
[17:02] | Say something. | 说话吧 |
[17:03] | I’ll be there soon. just don’t hurt anyone. | 我很快就过去 别伤了任何人 |
[17:06] | You happy? | 你满意了吧? |
[17:07] | You have 20 minutes to meet me in panama city | 20分钟后 巴拿马城 |
[17:10] | Where we agreed. | 我们说定的地方见 |
[17:11] | We’ll be there. | 我们会去的 |
[17:18] | Hey, I need to put my book in there. | 我得把书放进去 |
[17:22] | The book? my book | 书呢? 我的书呢? |
[17:29] | It must have fell out of my pocket. | 一定是刚才落下了 |
[17:30] | I thought you already figured out the coordinates. | 我还以为你把坐标都记下来了 |
[17:32] | Well, I didn’t memorize them I wrote them in the book | 我没有记下了 我把坐标记在书上 |
[17:34] | I’m pretty sure they’re still looking for us, guys. | 伙计们 我肯定他们还在四处找我们 |
[17:36] | It’s gone. now get in the damn water. | 算了 我们现在下水去 |
[17:37] | Would you please? it’s a picture of my son. | 能不能帮下忙? 我儿子的照片 |
[17:41] | Can you, uh | 你能不能 |
[17:44] | Put it in the bag? | 放到包里去? |
[17:45] | Screw you, Mahone. | 见鬼去吧 马宏 |
[17:47] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:51] | McGrady. mcGrady? | Mc格雷迪 Mc格雷迪? |
[17:55] | I don’t swim so good. | 我游泳很烂 |
[17:57] | What? | 你说什么? |
[17:58] | Too bad, kid, you’re getting wet. get in. | 太糟了 孩子 就是湿下水 来吧 |
[18:01] | Look it’s all right. | 听着 没事的 |
[18:02] | We’ll share tanks. just hold onto me | 我们共用氧气罐 抱紧我就行 |
[18:03] | And we’ll switch off back and forth, ten seconds apiece. | 我们交替 10秒钟一次 |
[18:05] | Come on. let’s go. | 走吧 我们走 |
[18:28] | over here | 这里 |
[18:29] | towards the beach | 朝海滩那边 |
[18:38] | i could’ve sworn | 我很肯定 |
[18:40] | they were headed in this direction | 他们是朝这个方向去的 |
[18:42] | give me the binoculars | 给我望远镜 |
[18:51] | do you see any boats? | 看到船了么? |
[18:55] | not a one | 一条都没 |
[18:57] | where the hell are they? | 他妈的 到底上哪去了? |
[19:21] | Where is Scofield? | 斯科菲尔德哪去了? |
[19:22] | I don’t know he didn’t tell me nothing | 我不知道 他什么都没和我说 |
[19:28] | Where is he running? | 他去了哪里? |
[19:30] | I told you, I don’t know nothing | 我告诉你了 我什么都不知道 |
[19:34] | Well, there’s only one way to make certain of that. | 是你逼我出重招的 |
[20:01] | i want men covering five kilometers | 派人手检查附近5公里 |
[20:03] | both east and west and check-points | 东西两面 全部都要查 |
[20:06] | on all coastal roads | 沿海的公里也要查 |
[20:07] | every vehicle is to be searched | 经过的每辆车都要检查 |
[20:12] | contact the general | 通知将军 |
[20:14] | i need more men sent to me at once | 我需要立即加派人手 |
[20:17] | This is general Mestas. the men will be sent. | 我是梅塔斯狱长 我会增派人手过去 |
[20:20] | And, Sojo, I expect every prisoner | 索胡 我希望每个犯人 |
[20:22] | To be returned to Sona today. | 今天都能押回索纳监狱 |
[20:25] | Dispatch fourth platoon. | 分派第四分队过去 |
[20:28] | Hey, hey, look, man, this is getting crazy here. | 听着 这太疯狂了 |
[20:30] | Look, I’ll plead guilty for ignoring the warrant. | 我会认罪无视赦免证 |
[20:32] | I’ll show up for the court hearings. | 我会出席法庭的听证会 |
[20:34] | Let me get out of here. | 让我离开这里吧 |
[20:35] | You know, with this alarms and the guns, | 你看 这里到处是警报和枪械 |
[20:37] | They’re making me a little nervous. | 让我很是心焦 |
[20:37] | Until things settle in, you go nowhere. | 事情没了结之前 你哪里都不能去 |
[20:40] | So just sit tight. | 所以乖乖做好吧 |
[20:42] | Urfo platoon goes to Cabrillo beach ahora. | 第四分队去卡布里海滩支援 |
[20:59] | There | 那里 |
[21:28] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[21:33] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[21:35] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[21:39] | Where’s who? | 你说谁呢? |
[21:41] | Sucre with the boat. | 苏克雷还有那艘船 |
[21:50] | Ju hold on. | 抓紧了 |
[21:51] | You all right? you all right? | 你没事吧 都好吧? |
[21:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:00] | I’m all right, I’m all right. | 我没事 我很好 |
[22:04] | We’re not gonna make it | 我们在这里呆着 |
[22:06] | Out here too much longer, Michael. | 可不是长久之计啊 迈克 |
[22:08] | Sucre is coming. be patient. | 苏克雷正在赶过来 耐心点 |
[22:59] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[23:02] | Boat 312, why is it still here? | 312号船 怎么还在这里? |
[23:04] | Wasn’t someone supposed to take that out today? | 今天不是应该有人开走的吗? |
[23:05] | Someone reserved it, but they never picked it up. | 确实有人定了 但是他们没有来取 |
[23:12] | Yes, general. | 收到 长官 |
[23:14] | I want an update. | 汇报下最新进展 |
[23:15] | Still no sign of them. nothing on the coast. | 仍然没有任何线索 海滩上什么都没有 |
[23:17] | I think they may have gone back into the jungle. | 我想他们可能又返回了丛林 |
[23:19] | The jungle? you asked me to send men to the beach | 丛林? 是你让我派人去海滩的 |
[23:23] | Capitan | 队长 |
[23:24] | Just a moment, general. | 稍等下 长官 |
[23:38] | General, I think we have to call the coast guard. | 长官 我们需要联系海岸警卫队 |
[24:19] | Come on | 抓好了 |
[24:21] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[24:23] | My legs are starting to cramp. | 我的腿开始抽筋了 |
[24:25] | You gotta hold on, buddy. | 小兄弟 你得抓紧 |
[24:28] | We’re not gonna last out here too long, Michael. | 迈克 这样下去 坚持不了多久 |
[24:30] | Where’s your friend, Michael? | 迈克 你的朋友呢? |
[24:31] | Sucre’s not just gonna abandon us out here, all right? | 苏克雷不会就这样把我们抛弃的 |
[24:35] | He’ll show, he’ll show. | 他会来的 会来的 |
[24:41] | The coast guard is launching four vessels | 海岸警卫队已经出动了4艘船了 |
[24:43] | They’ve been in the water this whole time. | 他们就这么一直泡在水里 |
[24:44] | They’re probably at the bottom of the ocean by now. | 或许现在都沉到海底去了 |
[24:48] | Well, look it here | 看看这个 |
[24:50] | A drunk and disorderlyke we warrant for jorge rivera.han | 我们为酒鬼 行为反常的人开赦免令? |
[24:54] | Failure to pay child support. | 无力支付孩子生活补助 |
[24:57] | What kind of man doesn’t | 什么样的人才会 |
[24:57] | take care of his family? | 不顾及自己家庭呢? |
[24:59] | Not a good one. | 不太好的人吧 |
[25:01] | Please let me go | 求你了 让我走吧 |
[25:03] | they are waiting on me. | 他们都在等我 |
[25:05] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪也去不了 |
[25:07] | Once we’re done processing you, then you can go. | 我们处理好你的问题 才能放你走 |
[25:08] | Until then, sit tight. | 乖乖做好 等吧 |
[25:20] | I should have heard something by now. | 这个点 我该听到些动静了 |
[25:21] | I’ve lost all damn track of them. | 我跟丢了所有的线索 |
[25:24] | Burrows will eventually reach out if he wants his son ck. | 布鲁斯想要回他儿子 总会来的 |
[25:28] | Yeah, well, that might no longer be an option. | 没错 不过或许这样的筹码还不够 |
[25:53] | Look look | 看啊 快看 |
[25:59] | Sucre | 苏克雷 |
[26:01] | Sucre | 苏克雷 |
[26:09] | He’s supposed to be flashing a light. | 他应该闪下灯的 |
[26:13] | He’s not responding, Linc. | 林肯 他没有反应 |
[26:18] | The coast guard. they found us. | 是海岸警卫队 他们发现我们了 |
[26:39] | Papa | 爸爸 |
[26:59] | Michael Michael? | 迈克 迈克? |
[27:00] | If I don’t get another chance, I want | 如果我没有生还的机会 |
[27:02] | You to know that I appreciate everything you’ve done. | 我想你知道 我对你做的一切深表谢意 |
[27:05] | You’re welcome. | 承谢了 |
[27:15] | Come on, son. | 过来 儿子 |
[27:29] | How’d you find us? | 你怎么会找到我们的? |
[27:30] | You never showed, and you said you’d be coming | 你后来再没现身 你说过你会来的 |
[27:32] | From the southwest, so I took a chance. | 从西南方来 所以我来碰碰运气 |
[27:40] | What do you think happened to Sucre? | 你认为苏克雷会发生什么事? |
[27:41] | Don’t know, but we gotta move. | 我不知道 但是我们得赶紧走 |
[28:48] | He’s done | 他不行了 |
[28:51] | What about him? | 那么他呢? |
[28:52] | He’s even worse off. | 他的情况更糟糕 |
[28:56] | Guess that just leaves one. | 还剩一个了 |
[29:22] | Get up. | 起来 |
[29:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[29:37] | I saw the boxes in the back, so I took your car | 我在后排看到盒子 所以就把车开来了 |
[29:40] | Figured you’d need to change | 猜想你需要换下装 |
[29:42] | How’s the ankle? | 脚踝伤怎样了? |
[29:44] | I need to get off my feet. | 真想把脚卸了 |
[29:45] | All right, guys, get changed and make sure | 好了 伙计们 换下装束 |
[29:47] | You don’t leave any wet clothes behind. | 确保没有落下任何湿衣服 |
[29:50] | Listen, uh | 听着 |
[29:52] | Thanks for everything. | 非常感谢 |
[29:53] | Thank you for my boy. | 谢谢你对我儿的关照 |
[29:54] | I hope you get your son back, too. | 我希望你也尽快找回儿子 |
[29:56] | Yeah, me, too. | 是的 我也是 |
[30:01] | Come. we need to get back to the truck. | 我们回卡车去 |
[30:04] | Michael? | 迈克? |
[30:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:10] | Go be with your family, Luis. | 路易 回到你的家庭去 |
[30:39] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[30:41] | Where the hell are you? | 你们到底在哪呢? |
[30:42] | We ran into some trouble. we’re-we’re downtown panama. | 我们遇到些麻烦 正在赶去巴拿马 |
[30:48] | No, Lincoln, you’re not. | 不 林肯 你并没有去 |
[30:53] | We got company. | 有人跟来了 |
[30:58] | How’d they find us? | 他们怎么能找到我们? |
[31:04] | You have them? | 你跟上他们了? |
[31:06] | We’re right on top of them. | 我们马上超上去了 |
[31:15] | Hold on | 抓紧了 |
[31:27] | They must’ve gotten to Grady’s dad and bugged this car. | 他们或许盯上了格雷迪的老爸 对车动了手脚 |
[31:29] | Or one of us. | 或者是我们中的一个 |
[31:30] | Then why didn’t they find us when we were in the water? | 那在水里的时候 他们怎么没有发现我们? |
[31:34] | It’s because the water was blocking the signal. | 那是因为水阻隔了信号 |
[31:36] | What you do with that stopwatch that Gretchen gave you? | 你还戴着格雷琴给你的手表干嘛呢? |
[31:40] | Oh, my god. I didn’t know. | 天啊 我不知道 |
[31:42] | I didn’t know. | 我真不知道 |
[31:46] | Okay, hold on, guys. | 好了 抓紧了 伙计们 |
[32:00] | All right, it’s time to use this rig to our advantage. | 好了 这回该利用一下地形了 |
[32:53] | Go here we go | 我们上路吧 |
[33:14] | Uh this is, like, a dead end right here. | 这好像是条死路 |
[33:17] | Stay in the car, then. | 别呆在车里 |
[33:22] | This way | 走这边 |
[33:59] | Why don’t you just tell us what you know? | 为什么你就是不招呢 |
[34:01] | Then you won’t wind up being beaten half to death | 你不会想尝尝被打得半死的滋味吧 |
[34:03] | Like your friend. I know less than you do. | -就像你的朋友一样 -我不比你知道的多 |
[34:05] | Which is hard, considering how dumb you are. | 孰轻孰重 你心知肚明 |
[34:12] | I want everything you can find on the men who escaped | 我想知道逃犯留下的所有蛛丝马迹 |
[34:14] | And I want it immediately. | 我现在就想要 |
[34:17] | What the hell is he still doing here? | 他怎么还在这里? |
[34:21] | Unless it’s for murder | 除非是谋杀 |
[34:22] | get him out of here | 让他出去 |
[34:30] | Go see the clerk about your stuff. | 去管办事员要你的东西 |
[34:48] | They’re barricaded. | 他们被包围了 |
[35:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[35:01] | Get back | 快回来 |
[35:02] | All that gunfire and they only | 枪声一直没停 |
[35:03] | Hit your car three times? | 但他们只击中了你的车三次 |
[35:17] | Son of a bi | 浑蛋 |
[35:22] | Listen, Linc, you’ve done a great job getting us | 听着 林肯 你干的漂亮 |
[35:23] | Out of the frying pan, but it’ll be for nothing | 带我们脱离险境 但这没用 |
[35:25] | If we end up back in the fire. | 如果我们最终被打死的话 |
[35:26] | There’s no fire, just an exchange, | 这儿没有交火 只是一个交易 |
[35:28] | Then I’m done with you. | 你就是交换品 |
[35:29] | You think it’s that simple? | 你真认为就这么简单 |
[35:30] | Yeah, they want you, they get you. it’s that simple. | 恩 他们要你 他们得到你 就这么简单 |
[35:31] | This is not about me. it’s about Sofia and ur son. Michael | 这和我无关 这关系到索菲亚和你儿子 迈克 |
[35:35] | Tell him tell him these people | 告诉他 告诉他这些人 |
[35:37] | Won’t just let us walk away. | 不会就这样让我们离开的 |
[35:38] | We already had this discussion back at the beach, James, | 我们在海滩上已经讨论了这件事 詹姆斯 |
[35:41] | And you were outvoted. | 你也被说服了 |
[35:42] | You’re making a terrible mistake. | 你犯了个可怕的错误 |
[35:44] | People might die because of this. | 有人会因此送命 |
[36:05] | Take off your pants. | 脱掉裤子 |
[36:08] | Excuse me, ser? | 你说什么 警官 |
[36:10] | I said take off your pants. | 我让你脱掉的裤子 |
[36:13] | If I knew you boys partied in Sona like this, | 如果我知道你们这帮索纳的家伙会来这套 |
[36:17] | I never would have tried to escape. | 我就不跑了 |
[36:28] | One cell phone. | 一部手机 |
[36:30] | One wallet. | 一个钱包 |
[36:32] | And some change. | 还有些零钱 |
[36:34] | There were some papers. | 还有些纸 |
[36:35] | A boat-rental agreement. I need them. | 还有一份租船合同 我需要它 |
[36:38] | I’ll check the drawer. | 我检查一下抽屉 |
[36:53] | Take them down. | 脱掉裤子 |
[36:55] | Come on, now, hombre. | 拜托 老兄 |
[36:58] | There’s no need to refry my beans. | 用不着阉了我吧 |
[37:01] | Always with the wise talk. | 放聪明点 |
[37:04] | Never saying anything we want to hear. | 别说任何我们不想听得话 |
[37:07] | Now, all I want to hear are your screams. | 现在 我只想听你的惨叫声 |
[37:12] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[37:12] | No, no, no, no, no. listen. | 不 不 不 不 不 听着 |
[37:13] | I told you, I don’t know nothing. | 我告诉过你 我什么也不知道 |
[37:15] | No, actually, I don’t know nothing. | 不 事实上 我一无所知 |
[37:17] | I swear. I swear I don’t. | 我发誓 我发誓我什么都不知道 |
[37:21] | But he does | 但他知道 |
[37:23] | He knows everything | 他知道一切 |
[37:24] | He knows everything | 他知道一切 |
[37:27] | Hey not so fast, amigo. | 别急着走 老兄 |
[37:43] | Hey. a little help. | 帮把手 |
[37:48] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[37:49] | Where we’re gonna make the exchange on our terms. | 这是我们交易的地方 |
[37:51] | There’s a service road out back, just in case | 这后面有条密道 一有情况 |
[37:53] | We want to get lost. yeah, assuming you’re still alive. | -我们就闪 -对 如果你还有命闪的话 |
[37:56] | You still talking? | 你说什么 |
[38:09] | Linc? | 林肯 |
[38:10] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[38:11] | Gotta commend you on that boom box trick. | 枪声的骗局干的不错 |
[38:12] | Very sophisticated. | 非常老道 |
[38:14] | You steal that one from home alone? | 你只从家偷了这个么 |
[38:15] | You fell for it, bitch. | 你中计了 婊子 |
[38:18] | All right, listen. if you wanna see your son | 好吧 听着 如果想见到你儿子 |
[38:20] | You’re not calling the shots anymore. | 你别再带些枪手来了 |
[38:21] | As long as I have lj . | 直到我得到lj |
[38:22] | As long as I got Whistler, u’yo gonna do exactly what | 直到我得到惠斯勒 你最好 |
[38:24] | I say. you got it? | 按照我说的做 你明白么 |
[38:26] | Now, listen up. | 现在 听清楚 |
[38:28] | We’re at an abandoned | 我们在一座废弃的仓库 |
[38:29] | Warehouse five miles down the road | 距离交换地点5英里远 |
[38:30] | From the barrios interchange. be there in 20 minutes | 20分钟后 |
[38:32] | With my son. | 带我儿子来这儿 |
[38:34] | And once I get there? | 那我到那之后呢 |
[38:43] | So now we wait. | 那我们就这么等着 |
[38:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:48] | Think this’ll work? | 这能行么 |
[38:51] | Yeah, it’ll work. | 恩 没问题 |
[38:52] | You, me and lj. | 你 我和lj |
[38:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:55] | I just hope it works out for mcGrady, too. | 我也希望mc格雷迪会没事 |
[39:02] | Oh, no. | 不 不 |
[39:07] | They must have closed all the roads out of panama. | 他们一定封锁了离开巴拿马的所有路 |
[39:10] | Papa, what do we do? | 爸爸 该怎么办? |
[39:16] | You gotta turn around, papa. | 掉头吧 爸爸 |
[39:18] | I can’t go back to sona. I can’t. | 我不能被抓回索纳 不行的 |
[39:29] | I don’t care what he says. | 我不管他说什么 |
[39:30] | He’s a convict he’s a piece of garbage. | 他是个罪犯 是个垃圾 |
[39:32] | I don’t know anything about this Michael Scofield guy. | 我压根就不知道迈克・斯科菲尔德这个人 |
[39:35] | General. | 将军 |
[39:36] | Here is everything we have on the escaped prisoners. | 这里是越狱犯的所有资料 |
[39:45] | You don’t know Michael Scofield, is that right, jorge? | 你不认识迈克・斯科菲尔德 是吗? |
[39:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:49] | You sure you don’t want to ange your story, Fernando? | 你确定不要再考虑一下是否认识他 费尔南多? |
[39:53] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[39:55] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[40:01] | This should help make you a decent brace. | 这会帮你缓解一下疼痛 |
[40:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:13] | Should be able to see them coming from up here. | 这里应该可以看到他们 |
[40:15] | You did great. | 你做的很好 |
[40:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:25] | I just want lj back, you know? | 我只是想要回LJ |
[40:26] | It’s just a matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[40:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:31] | Considering I don’t have | 考虑到在这鬼地方 |
[40:32] | A pony in this race | 没有小马做礼物 我只能说句再见了 |
[40:33] | I guess this is where we say goodbay | 我想这是我们分道扬镳的地方 |
[40:35] | Think I am going to let you just walk out of here? | 你认为我我会就这么放你走? |
[40:47] | After what you did to us? | 你以为你能一走了之 在你对我们做了这些之后? |
[40:50] | What you did to my dad? | 在你杀了我老爸之后? |
[40:51] | No. | 不能 |
[40:55] | I was gonna kill you at the beach, | 在海滩上我就想杀了你 |
[40:57] | But I didn’t want to do anything that was gonna get us caught. | 但是我不想这样而使大家被抓 |
[40:58] | You shot my dad in the back. I’m gonna give you | 你开枪杀了我父亲 但我会给你 |
[41:01] | The courtesy you never gave him. | 你没有给他的尊严 |
[41:03] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[41:07] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[41:12] | Linc, think about what you are doing | 林肯 想想你都在干些什么? |
[41:13] | You know, Linc | 林肯 你知道 |
[41:18] | I was told to choose between your family and mine. | 我被迫选择你的家人还是我的家人 |
[41:21] | That was my option. | 这是我的选择 |
[41:22] | I chose mine. | 我选了我的家人 |
[41:25] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[41:27] | Linc, you don’t have to do this. | 林肯 你不需要这样做 |
[41:36] | Mahone | 马宏 |
[42:09] | Hey my truck | 我的卡车 |
[42:13] | Stop | 停下来 |
[42:27] | What are we gonna do now? | 现在我们怎么办? |