时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | My name is Michael Scofield, I am a fugitive. | 我叫迈克尔・斯科菲尔德 我是一名逃犯 |
[00:12] | Three weeks ago, I was incarcerated In a Panamanian prison. | 三周前 我被关在巴拿马的一所监狱里 |
[00:17] | While I was there… | 在那里… |
[00:18] | I was approached by the Company… | 公司找到了我 |
[00:22] | The company is a corrupt organization… | 公司是一个腐败堕落的… |
[00:23] | Involved in all levels of industry and government. | 渗透到行业和政府中各个层面的组织 |
[00:28] | They gave me two options. | 他们给了我两个选择 |
[00:30] | Break one of their men. James Whistler out of that prison. | 帮助他们的人詹姆斯・惠斯勒越狱 |
[00:35] | Or they would kill the only woman I ever loved. | 否则就杀了我最爱的女人 |
[00:39] | Dr. Sara Tancredi. | 莎拉・唐克雷蒂医生 |
[00:43] | I held up my end of deal and I broke Whistler out. | 我遵守了承诺 帮助惠斯勒成功越狱 |
[00:47] | But the Company… | 但公司… |
[00:50] | They killed Sara anyway. | 还是杀了莎拉 |
[00:56] | I don’t know why the Company wanted James Whistler out of prison. | 我不知为何公司要詹姆斯・惠斯勒越狱 |
[00:59] | But I’ve tracked him here to Los Angeles. | 但我跟踪他来到了洛杉矶 |
[01:03] | He’s with an another company agent I know only as Gretchen. | 他和一位叫格雷琴的公司的特工在一起 |
[01:08] | The same agent who murdered Sara. | 就是杀害莎拉的那位特工 |
[01:12] | This ends today. | 这一切要在今天了结 |
[01:16] | I came here seeking justice. | 我来这里寻求公正 |
[01:17] | The justice that I now know the system cannot provide. | 当前司法系统无法提供的公正 |
[01:24] | So if you’re reading this letter… | 所以如果你在读这封信的话… |
[01:27] | You’ll know I died avenging Sara’s death. | 你就明白我为给莎拉报仇在所不惜 |
[01:54] | You get the data card. | 拿到数据卡之后 |
[01:56] | We drop it off in the racing form, and we get the hell out of there. | 我们立即把卡送达 然后马上离开 |
[01:59] | Who’s the contact we’re leaving it for? | 我们要把它交给谁 |
[02:01] | The Company wants the card back, period. | 公司要拿回数据卡 就这样 |
[02:03] | All you need to worry about… | 你就负责… |
[02:05] | Is getting this rig the hell out of there in a hurry. | 载我们立即离开就好 |
[02:06] | Oh, I’ll be getting it out of there. | 这点我可以做到 |
[02:08] | Don’t you worry about that. | 你不用担心 |
[02:10] | You worry about getting your ass back in that seat in time. | 只要你们尽快回来就行 |
[02:16] | If you pull this off, you can come up to my room later… | 如果你做成这件事 可以到我的房间… |
[02:19] | and the word “no” won’t be in my vocabulary. | 我是绝对不会拒绝的 |
[02:22] | Just make sure we get paid. | 确保我们拿到钱就好 |
[02:59] | In and out. | 快去快回 |
[03:45] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[03:47] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[03:48] | Didn’t hear from you for a while. | 很久没有你的消息了 |
[03:50] | Started to wonder if you were still interested. | 开始怀疑你是否还感兴趣了 |
[03:51] | I am, very much so. | 当然 很感兴趣 |
[03:53] | Well, I needed to approach this carefully. | 我需要非常的小心 |
[03:55] | I’m sure you understand. | 我相信你一定会理解的 |
[03:58] | Who you buying it for? | 你为谁买的 |
[04:00] | A competitor? | 竞争对手 |
[04:02] | -A foreign country? -Jason. | -其他国家 -杰森 |
[04:03] | You know I can’t get into that. | 你知道我不可能告诉你的 |
[04:06] | Now, we’ve been negotiating this for months. | 我们已经谈了几个月了 |
[04:07] | I’ve jumped through all your hoops. | 我答应了你所有的要求 |
[04:10] | I’ve agreed to meet you here. | 同意在这里和你见面 |
[04:14] | Do you want to sell the card to me or not? | 你到底想不想把数据卡卖给我 |
[04:29] | Be right back. | 很快回来 |
[04:45] | That’s a lot of secrets on a little piece of plastic. | 这块小塑料卡里有很多秘密 |
[04:48] | Let me give you a little bit of advice. | 我给你一点建议 |
[04:51] | And this is on the house. | 免费的建议 |
[04:55] | Watch your step with that thing. | 拿着那东西要小心点 |
[04:57] | The Company will do anything to get it back. | 公司为了夺回它会不惜一切代价 |
[04:59] | Don’t I know it. | 我难道不知道吗 |
[05:30] | -Yeah? -What the hell are you doing? | -什么事 -你到底在干什么 |
[05:32] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得马上离开这里 |
[05:34] | I need to hide the gun. | 我要把枪藏好 |
[05:35] | Take the gun with you! | 把枪带在身上 |
[05:47] | Come on. | 快呀 |
[05:49] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[05:53] | Michael, you don’t understand. | 迈克尔 你不明白 |
[05:56] | Call Gretchen, get her in here now. | 给格雷琴打电话 让她马上来这儿 |
[05:59] | You have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[06:00] | I’m not your enemy, Michael. | 我不是你的敌人 迈克尔 |
[06:02] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[06:06] | We need to leave. | 我们得快离开 |
[06:07] | You know, despite everything… | 知道吗 无论如何… |
[06:10] | If Sara could weigh in right now. She’d tell me not to kill you. | 即使现在莎拉还活着 她也会让我别杀你 |
[06:12] | That’s the kind of person she was. | 她就是这样的人 |
[06:15] | That’s the kind of person you took from me. | 你就是把这样的人从我身边夺走了 |
[06:17] | James, didn’t you tell him? | 詹姆斯 难道你没告诉他吗 |
[06:19] | -He walked in five… -Shut up! | -他刚刚才… -闭嘴 |
[06:21] | Gretchen, look at me. | 格雷琴 看着我 |
[06:25] | This is for Sara. | 这个为了莎拉 |
[06:26] | I never killed Sara. | 我没杀莎拉 |
[06:27] | I wouldn’t expect someone like you to take this with dignity. | 我就知道你这样的人是不会坦然承认的 |
[06:30] | I swear to God she’s alive. | 我发誓她还活着 |
[06:33] | Don’t insult me and don’t insult her. | 别侮辱我 也别侮辱她 |
[06:35] | She escaped. | 她逃掉了 |
[06:36] | We knew if you found out we wouldn’t have any leverage. | 我们清楚如果你知道 我们就没有任何筹码了 |
[06:39] | I fabricated the whole thing. | 我编造了整件事 |
[06:41] | My brother saw… | 我哥哥看到了… |
[06:43] | From a cadaver.A head in a box! | 箱子里的人头 是另一具尸体上的 |
[06:45] | You ask Lincoln what he really saw. | 你问问林肯他看到的到底是什么 |
[06:47] | -Listen to her, Michael. -Don’t lie to me. | -听她说 迈克尔 -别对我撒谎 |
[06:48] | I’m not lying to you. Lincoln bought it… | 我没撒谎 林肯上当了 |
[06:50] | You bought it, it worked. | 你也上当了 骗局成功了 |
[06:54] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[06:56] | Then where is she? | 那她在哪 |
[06:57] | I’ll tell you when we get outside. | 我们出去后 我就告诉你 |
[06:59] | Right now, we need to get out of here. | 现在 我们要先离开这里 |
[07:02] | They found the bodies. | 他们发现尸体了 |
[07:06] | -Give me the gun. -She’s lying. | -把枪给我 -她在撒谎 |
[07:07] | Is she? | 是吗 |
[07:08] | If you pull that trigger, you’ll never know. | 如果你扣动扳机 就永远不会知道答案了 |
[07:10] | Kill him, James. | 杀了他 詹姆斯 |
[07:12] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[07:13] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[07:15] | Where is Sara. | 莎拉在哪 |
[07:16] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[07:18] | If you don’t give me that gun. | 如果你不把枪给我 |
[07:20] | I’m going to shoot you in the head. | 我就打爆你的头 |
[07:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[07:39] | We got a double homicide at the Roosevelt Hotel. | 我们在罗斯福酒店发现两具尸体 |
[08:01] | Sara | 莎拉 |
[08:09] | Mojave desert, california. | 莫哈维沙漠 加州 |
[08:25] | Do you know the difference between a perfectly executed operation… | 你知道完美成功的行动和失败的行动… |
[08:29] | And a failed mission? | 之间的区别吗 |
[08:31] | -Sir? -It’s small unit leadership. | -长官 -取决于小团队的领导力 |
[08:34] | The Allies spent two and a half years… | 盟军用了两年半时间… |
[08:36] | Planning the invasion of Normandy. | 策划进攻诺曼底 |
[08:38] | But on D-Day it came down to a handful of men… | 但在登陆日那天 一排滩头上的… |
[08:40] | On a strip of beach… | 一小股部队… |
[08:42] | To decide the fate of the world. | 来决定整个世界的命运 |
[08:45] | What I’m getting at, Gretchen… | 格雷琴 我想说的是… |
[08:47] | Is even the best plan is only as good… | 即便是最好的计划… |
[08:50] | As the moving parts on the ground executing it. | 也需要有人去执行才会成功 |
[08:53] | -General, we got your card. -what’s the problem? | -将军 我们拿到了数据卡 -有什么问题吗 |
[08:57] | We have nothing. It’s a duplicate. | 我们什么都没拿到 这是赝品 |
[08:59] | Almost flawless, but a duplicate. | 几乎一模一样 但是个赝品 |
[09:02] | That’s impossible, I saw… | 这不可能 我看到… |
[09:04] | You know how important the retrieval of this card… | 你知道夺回数据卡对我来说… |
[09:06] | Is to me, Gretchen. | 有多重要 格雷琴 |
[09:08] | You know that this is a security breach… | 你知道这是一个很可能… |
[09:09] | that could have catastrophic ramifications for the Company. | 对公司产生灾难性的后果的安全隐患 |
[09:14] | The only thing I can think of… | 我想唯一的可能就是… |
[09:16] | There was a blind spot when Whistler was hitting the target. | 当惠斯勒灭口的时候 有段时间可以做手脚 |
[09:19] | Maybe he made a duplicate and he still has the original. | 他可能复制了一份 并且还保留着原件 |
[09:22] | You hired him. | 你雇用了他 |
[09:25] | You kept him at the tip of the spear. | 你对他委以重任 |
[09:26] | You insisted that we get him out of Sona. | 你坚持要把他从索纳监狱捞出来 |
[09:29] | We had to. | 我们别无选择 |
[09:30] | He had already made contact with the target. | 他当时已经和目标联系上 |
[09:33] | At that point, it was him or no one, sir. | 当时 他是唯一的选择 长官 |
[09:35] | What’s your stake in all of this? | 你能从这件事中得到什么好处 |
[09:38] | I had nothing to do with it, Whistler acted on his own. | 这件事与我无关 是惠斯勒一手策划的 |
[09:41] | I swear to you. | 我向你发誓 |
[09:44] | General, I can fix this. | 将军 我会补救的 |
[09:46] | You trained me. | 你训练了我 |
[09:48] | Not well enough, apparently. | 显然训练的不够好 |
[09:54] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[09:58] | Please. | 求求你 |
[09:59] | I have a bank account in Dubai. | 我在迪拜有一个帐户 |
[10:01] | Left over from a slush fund from COBRA II, it’s yours. | 存有眼镜蛇2次行动中的贿金 是你的了 |
[10:04] | No, please, please. | 不 求求你 求求你 |
[10:07] | Panama City, Panama. | 巴拿马城 巴拿马 |
[10:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:15] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[10:17] | Where are you, man? | 你在哪 兄弟 |
[10:18] | Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶 |
[10:19] | You okay, Michael? | 你还好吗 迈克尔 |
[10:20] | No, I’m, I’m safe. | 是的 我很安全 |
[10:23] | Thank God, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[10:25] | How’s LJ and Sofia? | LJ和索菲亚怎么样 |
[10:27] | Yeah, they’re…I’m staring at them right now in fact. | 他们…我正看着他们呢 |
[10:31] | They’re fine. | 他们很好 |
[10:33] | You hear about Sona? | 听说索纳监狱的事了吗 |
[10:34] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[10:35] | Burned down three days back by the inmates. | 三天前被囚犯夷为平地了 |
[10:37] | They rioted. no sign of Bellick, T-Bag, or Sucre. | 囚犯暴乱了 没有贝里克 蒂博格和苏克雷的迹象 |
[10:40] | Sucre? | 苏克雷 |
[10:42] | He got popped, I don’t know how. | 他被抓了 我不知道原因 |
[10:43] | I mean, the papers listed the names of the inmates… | 报纸上登出了囚犯名单… |
[10:45] | And he was in there when it went down. | 监狱烧毁之前他在里面 |
[10:48] | I found Whistler and Gretchen… | 我找到惠斯勒和格雷琴了 |
[10:55] | Gretchen said… | 格雷琴说… |
[10:58] | She said Sara is still alive. | 她说莎拉还活着 |
[11:03] | What did you see, Linc? | 你究竟看到了什么 林肯 |
[11:05] | What do you mean what did I see, Michael? | 你是什么意思 迈克尔 |
[11:07] | I need you to tell me exactly what you saw. | 我要你告诉我 你到底看到了什么 |
[11:09] | Michael, Sara’s gone. | 迈克尔 莎拉已经死了 |
[11:11] | You said it was in a garage, right? So it was dark. | 你说是在一个车库里 对吗 所以那一定很暗 |
[11:14] | Yeah, it was dark. | 对 是很暗 |
[11:18] | But if you’re asking me if I picked up the head… | 但是如果你是在问 我是否拿起头… |
[11:20] | To check to see if it was Sara, no, Michael, I-I… | 检查是不是莎拉 不 迈克尔 我… |
[11:24] | LJ said he… | LJ说他… |
[11:27] | He only heard them kill Sara, right? | 他只是听到他们杀了莎拉 对吗 |
[11:29] | You just got to come back, please. | 你快回来吧 拜托 |
[11:31] | Come back. Let’s just… | 回来吧 我们一起… |
[11:33] | Let’s just start a new life. | 一起开始新生活 |
[11:34] | Tell Sofia I said hi. | 替我向索菲亚问好 |
[11:37] | And tell LJ… | 告诉LJ… |
[11:38] | Tell him his uncle loves him. | 告诉他 他叔叔很爱他 |
[11:40] | Michael, don’t do this, please. | 迈克尔 别这样 求你了 |
[11:53] | Arizona Desert, 5 miles from the mexican border. | 亚利桑那沙漠 距离墨西哥边境5公里 |
[12:04] | Out, out! | 出来 出来 |
[12:06] | You need some better ventilation back there, amigo. | 你该换一个好点的通风设备 朋友 |
[12:11] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用了 |
[12:12] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[12:16] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈妈在哪儿 |
[12:17] | She’ll be here. | 她会来的 |
[12:18] | What do you mean she’ll be here? | 她回来的是什么意思 |
[12:19] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[12:21] | -I got to be up there. -Don’t worry. | -我得赶过去 -别担心 |
[12:22] | My mom wouldn’t let me down. | 我妈妈不会让我失望的 |
[12:26] | At least, she hasn’t yet. | 至少 目前还没有 |
[12:29] | Bradley, over here! | 布莱利 这里 |
[12:31] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[12:32] | I told you! Don’t worry, you’ll make it there! | 我告诉过你的 别担心 你会准时到的 |
[12:45] | What is it called? | 网址是什么 |
[12:47] | EuropeanGoldfinch.net EuropeanGoldfinch.net | |
[12:49] | It’s what we can all use to communicate. | 我们可以用它联系 |
[13:06] | MS: I have info on Sara. | 迈克尔・斯科菲尔德 我有莎拉的消息 |
[13:20] | Michael | 迈克尔 |
[13:27] | Don’t worry, I’m alone. | 别紧张 我是一个人 |
[13:30] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:31] | So where’s your new best friend? | 你最好的朋友在哪 |
[13:35] | I don’t know about that. | 我不知道 |
[13:36] | But Whistler’s not who you think he is. | 但惠斯勒并不是你想的那样 |
[13:40] | We’re working together against the Company. | 我们在联手对付公司 |
[13:42] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[13:44] | And what about Gretchen? | 那格雷琴呢 |
[13:45] | She working with you? | 她也是同你一起的 |
[13:47] | He needed her to further his plan. | 他需要她来强化他的计划 |
[13:49] | Look, if the guy was Company, he’d have shot you dead… | 听着 如果他是公司的人 上次见面的时候… |
[13:51] | Back at that conference like she wanted him to. | 他就该照她说的杀了你 |
[13:53] | Do you have any information about Sara or not? | 你到底有没有莎拉的消息 |
[13:59] | Let’s go somewhere a little more private. | 我们找个僻静一点的地方 |
[14:00] | I want you to tell me right now. | 我要你现在就告诉我 |
[14:02] | I want you to tell me right now, right here! | 我要你告诉我 就现在 就在这里 |
[14:04] | Or we can get Gretchen on the phone. | 或者我们可以给格雷琴挂电话 |
[14:05] | Gretchen’s dead. | 格雷琴死了 |
[14:07] | She never showed up. | 她一直没出现 |
[14:09] | Come and talk to me, please. | 来和我谈谈 拜托 |
[14:16] | Whistler and I were at that conference to get a data card. | 惠斯勒和我去会面为的是拿一张数据卡 |
[14:20] | It’s like the Company’s black book. | 那就像是公司的黑名册 |
[14:22] | And it lists all their agents, all their operations. | 记录着他们所有的特工和行动 |
[14:25] | They refer to it as… | 他们称之为… |
[14:27] | “Scylla.” | 锡拉 |
[14:29] | Whistler’s got it. | 惠斯勒拿到手了 |
[14:30] | Alex, talk to me about Sara. | 阿历克斯 跟我谈谈莎拉的事 |
[14:32] | That’s all I care about. | 我只关心这点 |
[14:33] | I understand that. | 我理解 |
[14:34] | I want nothing more than to get home to my wife and my son. | 我也只想回家跟妻儿团聚 |
[14:37] | But that’s not gonna happen for either of us… | 但只要公司在追杀我们… |
[14:39] | With the Company out there trying to kill us. | 对我们来说 这都是可望不可求 |
[14:41] | You don’t know anything about Sara, do you? | 你根本就没有莎拉的消息 对吧 |
[14:43] | Whistler does, he tells me he does. | 惠斯勒有 他告诉他知道 |
[14:45] | And he wants to tell you. | 他想告诉你 |
[14:47] | But he wants something in return. | 但他要东西来交换 |
[14:49] | What? What does he want from me? | 什么 他想要什么 |
[14:51] | To talk to you. | 同你见面 |
[15:04] | I’m sorry about all that the other night. | 对于那晚的事 我很抱歉 |
[15:06] | If I had more time, I would’ve explained myself better. | 当时如果有时间的话 我会解释的更清楚 |
[15:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:09] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这做什么 |
[15:10] | -Alex told you about Scylla? -Yes. | -阿历克斯告诉你锡拉的事了 -是的 |
[15:12] | I have it. | 在我这里 |
[15:14] | There’s one last step involved in order to read the data. | 还差一步就可以读取里面的数据了 |
[15:16] | And that step involves breaking into a secured structure. | 要完成这一步 需要闯入一个戒备森严的地方 |
[15:19] | So now you need my help. | 所以你需要我帮忙 |
[15:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:22] | My book, the bird book, the one I lost in Sona… | 我的书 我在索纳监狱丢的那本鸟类书… |
[15:23] | Contained information that would’ve helped facilitate the break-in. | 里面有能帮我们更容易的闯入的信息 |
[15:26] | but it can still be accomplished, | 但即便没有 我们也能做到 |
[15:28] | With your help. | 在你的帮助之下 |
[15:29] | Where’s Sara? | 莎拉在哪 |
[15:32] | The only thing I know for sure… | 我唯一能确定的是… |
[15:35] | A week ago, some information came through the wire. | 一周前 有消息吐露 |
[15:39] | Sara may have bought a bus ticket in Santa Fe. | 莎拉在圣达菲买了一张巴士票 |
[15:41] | Headed where? | 开往哪的 |
[15:43] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[15:44] | Michael, if Sara’s out there, she’s not safe. | 迈克尔 如果莎拉在芝加哥 她并不安全 |
[15:47] | None of us are. | 我们大家都不安全 |
[15:48] | The Company knows we still have the original card. | 公司知道原始数据卡在我们手里 |
[15:50] | And that’s why Gretchen was the first to go. | 这就是格雷琴死了的原因 |
[15:52] | I think we’re done here. | 我想我们没什么好谈的了 |
[15:54] | Michael, We have a chance for once | 迈克尔 我们只有这一次机会 |
[15:57] | To get Scylla to people that want to take the Company down. | 将锡拉交给那些想搞垮公司的人 |
[15:59] | I don’t want to run anymore. We won’t have to run anymore. | 我不想再逃了 我们都不必再逃了 |
[16:04] | I spent the last month thinking Sara was dead… | 之前的一个月 我一直沉浸在失去莎拉的痛苦和… |
[16:06] | and that it was my fault. | 害死莎拉的自责之中 |
[16:08] | If she’s out there, I’m gonna find her. | 如果她在芝加哥 我要去找她 |
[16:10] | That’s all I care about. | 我只关心这个 |
[16:12] | This can be done within a week. | 只要一周就能搞定 |
[16:13] | Less. | 不到一周 |
[16:15] | At least let me show you… | 至少让我给你们… |
[16:54] | Panama City, Panama | 巴拿马城 巴拿马 |
[16:56] | Oh, I’m gonna miss these gams, girl. | 我会想念这对美腿的 美女 |
[17:00] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[17:02] | This ain’t no home for a white boy from Alabama. | 这里可不是来自阿拉巴马的白人的家 |
[17:06] | They’re here, seur, the bags are packed. | 他们到了 先生 行李都准备好了 |
[17:23] | You kept your word to me. | 你遵守了对我的诺言 |
[17:26] | You’re the first that’s ever done that. Gracias. | 你是第一个做到这点的人 谢谢 |
[17:31] | Why must you go after this man? | 你为何一定要找这个人 |
[17:33] | You could choose not to. | 你可以选择不去的 |
[17:35] | Where I come from, there’s something called a blood feud. | 在我的家乡 有个词叫做宿敌 |
[17:38] | Comprende? | 明白吗 |
[17:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:41] | Michael Scofield left me for dead… | 结果是迈克尔・斯科菲尔德… |
[17:42] | One too many times, as it turns out. | 很多次的都对我见死不救 |
[17:46] | What is Spanish for “little angel”? | “小天使”用西班牙语怎么说 |
[17:48] | Angelita Angelita. | |
[17:52] | Adios, angelita. | 再见 小天使 |
[18:04] | Is this legit? | 确定合法吗 |
[18:05] | Oh, Sí seur | 当然 先生 |
[18:06] | For the money you’re paying, first class, all the way. | 您付了那么多钱 全程头等服务 |
[18:11] | So these are coyotes one could trust. | 这些人都可信吧 |
[18:12] | Oh, Sí seur. | 当然 先生 |
[18:14] | Vamanos. | 很好 |
[18:40] | As you’ve seen… | 如你所见… |
[18:41] | What you’re entering into is quite serious. | 你参与的这件事是很重要的 |
[18:45] | I realize that. | 我明白 |
[18:47] | You’re responsible for this now. | 你现在对此负责了 |
[18:49] | You have nothing to worry about. | 您不必担心 |
[18:52] | We’ll talk soon. | 稍后再谈 |
[18:59] | It’s time to clean up now. | 现在该收拾残局了 |
[19:01] | Thoroughly. | 彻底的 |
[19:02] | Everyone who was close to Whistler. | 所有曾跟惠斯勒接触过的人 |
[19:05] | Scofield. | 斯科菲尔德 |
[19:08] | Mahone, Burrows. | 马宏 布鲁斯 |
[19:10] | Burrows is still in Panama. | 布鲁斯还在巴拿马 |
[19:13] | Clean up. | 都干掉 |
[19:24] | Durango, Colorado. | 杜兰哥 科罗拉多 |
[19:26] | Hello. | 喂 |
[19:27] | Hi, Pam. | 你好 帕姆 |
[19:32] | Where… | 你… |
[19:33] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[19:34] | Uh, you know… | 你知道的… |
[19:36] | In the middle of it, as usual. | 跟从前一样 还在事件的漩涡当中 |
[19:39] | Panama still? | 还在巴拿马 |
[19:41] | No, no. | 不 不在 |
[19:43] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:45] | Definitely. | 很好 |
[19:48] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[19:49] | Yes. | 很好 |
[19:51] | And Cameron? | 卡梅伦呢 |
[19:54] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[19:56] | I have to tell you, Pam, you know. | 我得告诉你 帕姆 |
[19:58] | I had a plan for all of us to be together. | 为了我们能在一起 我有个计划 |
[20:02] | And… | 而且… |
[20:05] | I’m not gonna stop working on it. | 我是不会放弃的 |
[20:09] | Why do you need a plan if you want to be with someone? | 你想和我们在一起的话 干嘛还需要计划呢 |
[20:13] | You just be with them. | 去和他们在一起就是了 |
[20:17] | Don’t say that unless you mean it. | 除非你是认真的 否则别这么说 |
[20:20] | ‘Cse I’ll turn this world upside down to get back to you. | 因为为了和你们在一起 我会不惜一切 |
[20:24] | So don’t say it unless you mean it. | 所以除非你是认真的 否则别这么说 |
[20:26] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[20:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:34] | Come on, babe. | 别这样 宝贝 |
[20:36] | I-I hate plantains, you know that. | 我讨厌芭蕉 你知道的 |
[20:38] | I try your chili burger. | 我尝过你的辣汉堡了 |
[20:40] | Chili-chili burger? You loved the chili burger. | 辣汉堡 你喜欢辣汉堡 |
[20:42] | Okay, I’m gonna… | 好 我会… |
[20:43] | Make them with my mom’s special recipe. | 用妈妈的独家秘方来做 |
[20:45] | Your mom’s special recipe? | 你妈妈的独家秘方 |
[20:46] | You’ll love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[20:47] | Really? | 是吗 |
[20:48] | Yeah! You’ll love them, trust me. | 是的 你会喜欢的 相信我 |
[20:52] | It’s delicious. | 非常美味 |
[20:56] | Let’s get out of here. Drop ’em. | 我们快离开这 把东西放下 |
[20:58] | Let’s go, give me your hand. | 我们走 拉着我 |
[21:00] | LJ, let’s go. | LJ, 我们走 |
[21:02] | Yeah, come with me. | 对 跟我走 |
[21:04] | Lincoln, what’s going on? | 林肯 怎么回事 |
[21:07] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[21:09] | We’re safe now. | 我们已经安全了啊 |
[21:10] | -Relax. -No, I saw someone. | -放松 -不 我看到有人 |
[21:13] | Looks like Company, I’m sure of it. | 像是公司的人 我很确定 |
[21:15] | Let’s just go, okay? | 我们走吧 好吗 |
[21:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:20] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[21:22] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[21:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:24] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[21:30] | Get back. | 退后 |
[21:44] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[21:55] | Dad, we have to run. | 爸爸 我们快跑 |
[21:57] | Go. Get out of here. | 走 快离开这儿 |
[21:59] | Run! | 快 |
[22:00] | Get going! | 快走 |
[22:01] | Lincoln! | 林肯 |
[22:03] | Lincoln! | 林肯 |
[22:22] | I’m looking for Alex. | 我找阿历克斯 |
[22:24] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[22:27] | No? | 不知道 |
[22:29] | No. | 不知道 |
[22:31] | Uh, we’ve been divorced for almost two years now. | 我们已经离婚快两年了 |
[22:33] | We haven’t had contact in months. | 好几个月都没有联系了 |
[22:34] | I would think that might change now that he’s back in the U.S. | 我想现在可能不同了 他回美国了 |
[22:40] | I am so sick of you people, what are you a fed? | 我真受不了你们这群人 是联邦探员吗 |
[22:43] | Thinking that you can keep on harassing… | 以为可以不断骚扰我们吗 |
[22:44] | I’m not with the government, Pam. | 我不是政府官员 帕姆 |
[22:48] | Mom, could you come here? | 妈妈 你能来一下吗 |
[22:51] | We’re done talking. | 我们没什么好谈的 |
[23:35] | Bruce Bennett. | 布鲁斯・班尼特 |
[23:36] | Do you know who this is? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[23:40] | I do. | 知道 |
[23:42] | I’m looking for Sara, and right now… | 我在找莎拉 然而现在… |
[23:45] | You’re the only person I can think of who can help me. | 你是我能想到的唯一能帮我的人 |
[23:48] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[24:00] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[24:00] | Back in Chicago. | 我回芝加哥了 |
[24:03] | Have you heard from her? | 你有她的消息吗 |
[24:04] | Meet me in front of the Drake Hotel in a half hour. | 半小时后到德雷克酒店门口见我 |
[24:06] | Please just tell me, is she alive? | 请告诉我 她还活着吗 |
[24:12] | Are you Michael Scofield? | 你是迈克尔・斯科菲尔德吗 |
[24:17] | Are you Michael Scofield? | 你是迈克尔・斯科菲尔德吗 |
[24:22] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我是 |
[24:24] | -Hands on your head. -Michael, Michael | -把手放到头后 -迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[24:40] | Michael Scofield | 迈克尔・斯科菲尔德 |
[24:41] | Special Agent Don Self, Homeland Security. | 我是国土安全局的特工当・赛尔夫 |
[24:45] | Were youhere when James Whistler was killed? | 詹姆士・惠斯勒被杀的时候 你在场吗 |
[24:48] | I didn’t kill him. | 不是我干的 |
[24:50] | I know you didn’t. | 我知道不是你干的 |
[24:52] | He was an independent contractor. | 他曾是一位为公司工作了… |
[24:56] | Who worked for the Company for about ten years. | 差不多10年的独立签约人 |
[24:59] | He was assigned to retrieve Scylla once it went missing. | 公司派他追寻遗失的锡拉的下落 |
[25:04] | Do you know what Scylla is? | 你知道锡拉是什么吗 |
[25:06] | It’s the Company’s little black book. | 是公司的黑名册 |
[25:09] | So he was going to make a copy of it and give it to me. | 他本该拷贝一份交给我 |
[25:12] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我做什么 |
[25:13] | You’re looking at major time. | 你将被判以重罪 |
[25:16] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[25:18] | So how would you like to walk away from it all… | 你觉得如果让你摆脱干系… |
[25:22] | not do a day? | 全身而退如何 |
[25:24] | -In exchange for…? -Scylla. | -用什么交换 -锡拉 |
[25:28] | All right. Sara Tancredi, last seen in Panama. | 好 莎拉・唐克雷蒂 最后出现在巴拿马 |
[25:32] | If you help me find her… | 如果你帮我找到她… |
[25:34] | Maybe we’ve got a deal. | 也许我们可以做交易 |
[25:36] | I’m sorry, she’s not my department, Scylla is. | 对不起 她的事不归我管 我只管锡拉 |
[25:38] | Then go find it yourself. | 那你自己去找吧 |
[25:39] | It seems to me… | 在我看来… |
[25:40] | The U.S. government should have a little more reach… | 美国政府应该比要被判以重罪的人… |
[25:42] | Than someone who’s looking at major time. | 更有手段 |
[25:44] | To perform the operation, Michael. | 如果要找莎拉的话 迈克尔 |
[25:46] | That would require signatures… | 需要大约20个… |
[25:49] | From about 20 different department heads. | 不同部门领导的签名才行 |
[25:51] | Do you want to bet at least one of them is Company? | 你要赌赌 他们之中至少有一个是公司的人吗 |
[25:53] | The only way this is going to work… | 唯一可行的办法是… |
[25:55] | Is via freelancer, off the books. | 通过编外人员 地下行事 |
[25:58] | It sounds complicated. | 听起来很复杂 |
[25:59] | I’ll take a pass. | 交易告吹 |
[26:01] | I’m giving you an opportunity to avoid 15 years in jail… | 我提供给你的是一个免除15年刑期的机会… |
[26:04] | Not to mention the time that your brother’s facing. | 更不用说你哥哥所面临的了 |
[26:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:08] | The Company tried to take him out in Panama. | 公司想把他弄出巴拿马 |
[26:10] | He, um… reacted. | 他反抗了 |
[26:13] | Apparently. | 很显然 |
[26:15] | But I just made a deal… | 但我刚刚同… |
[26:17] | With the Panamanian authorities… | 巴拿马当局达成协议… |
[26:18] | For him to serve out his time in the U.S. | 让他返回美国服刑 |
[26:20] | He should be touching ground any time now. | 他随时可能到达 |
[26:28] | You recognize this handwriting? | 你能认出这笔迹吗 |
[26:31] | This is your father’s. | 是你父亲的 |
[26:33] | He spent the last two years… | 在他生命的最后两年里… |
[26:34] | of his life going after this very thing. | 一直在追查这件事 |
[26:44] | Do you believe in fate, Michael? | 你相信命运吗 迈克尔 |
[26:47] | I think I’d like to talk to my brother. | 我要跟我哥哥谈一谈 |
[26:55] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[27:02] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[27:10] | What’s going…? | 怎么回事… |
[27:14] | Stop! Stop! You don’t want to go in there. | 站住 站住 你不能进去 |
[27:17] | You don’t want to go in there. | 你不能进去 |
[27:23] | We’re sorry, sorry. | 我们很遗憾 |
[27:50] | God, she’s… | 天啊 她… |
[27:52] | Lilah Maria Sucre. | 莉拉・玛丽亚・苏克雷 |
[27:55] | She gave her my name? | 她用了我的姓 |
[28:00] | Soy tu papa. | 我是你爸爸哦 |
[28:14] | You’re setting me up? | 你出卖我 |
[28:15] | Sucre, you can’t keep bringing Maricruz down. | 苏克雷 你不能再拖累玛丽克鲁兹了 |
[28:18] | You can’t do this to her anymore. | 你不能再这样对她了 |
[28:22] | -It’s OK. -Wait. Don’t… | -没事的 -等等 别… |
[28:26] | Sucre, don’t… | 苏克雷 不要 |
[28:28] | Go! Go! | 快 快 |
[28:30] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[28:40] | We’re screwed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[28:46] | You know why Scofield… | 你们知道为什么斯科菲尔德… |
[28:48] | Gets all twisted up when he’s around me? | 在我身边的时候总是苦恼不堪吗 |
[28:51] | We’re the same, and he just can’t stand it. | 我们很相似 可他却不想承认这一点 |
[28:53] | Drives his ass crazy. | 这让他近乎疯狂 |
[28:55] | We got the same brilliant mind. | 我们有同样聪明的头脑 |
[28:57] | the same natural-born leader tendency. | 同样与生俱来的领导能力 |
[29:00] | the same one-in-a-million-type charisma, yes? | 同样万里挑一的个人魅力 对吧 |
[29:03] | He just gonna look down his nose at me? | 他却总是看不起我 |
[29:06] | How you gonna find him? | 你要怎么找到他 |
[29:09] | This. | 这个 |
[29:11] | You’re both into birds? | 你们都喜欢鸟 |
[29:13] | No, no. | 不 |
[29:14] | It’s either gonna take me to him, or he to me. | 它要么带我找到他 要么就是他找到我 |
[29:18] | I just know it. | 我就知道 |
[29:20] | If I was you, I’d forget about this Scofield. | 如果我是你 我就忘掉斯科菲尔德 |
[29:22] | You have plenty of money. See? I mean… | 你有大把的钱 瞧 我是说… |
[29:24] | How much money you have in that bag? | 你包里装了多少钱 |
[29:26] | Why don’t you just mind your own beeswax, huh? | 为何不管好你们自己的事 |
[29:29] | You just keep pointing… | 你就把这破车… |
[29:30] | this jalopy northbound, all right? | 一直往北开就行 好吗 |
[29:33] | Get me back to the land ‘o cotton. | 带我回美国 |
[29:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:37] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[29:59] | Only a few people in government will know of the operation. | 政府只有几个人知道这次的行动 |
[30:02] | It has to stay that way… | 必须得这样… |
[30:03] | Or people’s lives will be in danger, mine included. | 否则大家都会处于危险之中 包括我 |
[30:06] | Taking down the company sounds a little bit more than a two-man job, no? | 把公司搞跨听起来不太像是两个人的工作 对吧 |
[30:10] | I’m going to get you help. | 我会找人帮助你们 |
[30:11] | I thought you said, you couldn’t trust anybody. | 你不是说你不能相信任何人吗 |
[30:12] | Yeah, but maybe you can. | 是 不过也许你们可以 |
[30:13] | All right, two of your cohorts… | 你们的两个朋友… |
[30:15] | Fernando Sucre, and Brad Bellick were arrested. | 费尔南多・苏克雷和布拉德・贝里克被捕了 |
[30:18] | They’re both facing time. | 他们都面临牢狱之灾 |
[30:20] | And Alexander Mahone is in a Colorado jail cell. | 亚历山大・马宏在科罗拉多的监狱里 |
[30:23] | Good, let him sit there. | 很好 就让他待在那好了 |
[30:25] | You’re going to need Mahone if you want to make this happen. | 想要成功 我们需要马宏 |
[30:26] | He was working with Whistler. | 他曾经和惠斯勒合作过 |
[30:28] | And you’ll have me. | 我也会加入 |
[30:30] | Okay? Whatever you need, I’ll provide. | 如何 无论你们需要什么 我都会提供 |
[30:33] | Whistler also said something about a second step, | 惠斯勒还提过第二步计划 |
[30:35] | Something about a break-in. | 关于闯入某个地方 |
[30:37] | Yeah, the card has all the data on it. | 是的 卡里储存着所有的数据 |
[30:39] | But it’s encrypted. | 但是被加密了 |
[30:41] | Once you get your hands on it. | 一旦你开始行动 |
[30:42] | You’re going to need to find a way to break… | 你就必须找到一个进入… |
[30:43] | Into the Company’s headquarters. | 公司总部的办法 |
[30:45] | It’s the only way to unlock what’s on the card. | 这是解密那张卡的唯一办法 |
[30:47] | Where’s the building? | 总部在哪 |
[30:48] | -L.A. -Where in L.A.? | -洛杉矶 -洛杉矶的哪里 |
[30:49] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[30:50] | So, we’ve got a data card, which could be anywhere. | 所以 我们要找到不知在何处的数据卡 |
[30:53] | And we’ve got to break into a building… | 然后闯入一个… |
[30:54] | The location of which has yet to be determined. | 确切地址不明的总部大楼 |
[30:56] | Simple enough. | 很简单 |
[30:58] | You’ve broken out of two penitentiaries. | 你曾经两次成功越狱 |
[30:59] | I’m thinking, uh, breaking into a building… | 我想闯入一座总部大楼… |
[31:02] | Isn’t too far outside your wheelhouse. | 对你来说应该不是太难吧 |
[31:04] | How do you know our dad? | 你怎么知道我们父亲的 |
[31:06] | He heard from contacts that I could be trusted. | 他通过线人了解到我可以信任 |
[31:10] | Your father was a good man. | 你爸爸是个好人 |
[31:11] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[31:13] | Look, I’ve been going after the Company for five years. | 听着 我已经追查公司5年了 |
[31:15] | Okay? When Whistler was killed yesterday… | 好吗 昨天惠斯勒被杀后… |
[31:18] | The plug was going to be pulled on the entire operation. | 整个调查行动都应该停止了 |
[31:20] | But, uh… | 但是… |
[31:22] | I convinced my superiors to give it one more chance. | 我说服我的上司再试最后一次 |
[31:25] | So this is like job security for you? | 这就像是你的保住饭碗行动 |
[31:27] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[31:28] | Well, when we go out there and risk our necks… | 所以当我们冲锋陷阵的时候… |
[31:30] | You can collect your pension. | 你就能确保你的退休金了 |
[31:32] | No, no, no, Lincoln. | 不 不 林肯 |
[31:33] | Okay, some people still care about their job. | 有些人关心的是自己的工作 |
[31:35] | Some people still fight for this country. | 有些人是在为这个国家而奋斗 |
[31:37] | Maybe you’ve been a little too distracted… | 也许你太过于… |
[31:39] | Boosting car stereos and breaking heads to remember that. | 固执己见 一意孤行了 |
[31:52] | If we do this deal… | 如果我们参加的话… |
[31:53] | After it’s done. | 事成之后 |
[31:55] | You can look for Sara, if she’s alive. | 你就可以去找莎拉了 如果她还活着 |
[31:59] | If we take this deal, we’ll both be dead… | 如果我们参加 在我有机会… |
[32:01] | Long before I get the chance, Linc. | 找她之前 我们就都会死的 林肯 |
[32:10] | You guys must have some big-time friends. | 你们一定有些有权有势的朋友 |
[32:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:14] | Somebody just posted… | 有人刚刚交了一笔… |
[32:16] | A significant amount of bail for both of you. | 数额可观的保释金替你们保释 |
[32:18] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:19] | I don’t know, but they’re outside. | 我不知道 他们在外面 |
[32:20] | You’re free to go. | 你们可以走了 |
[32:23] | Here, take your dad’s file. My number’s inside. | 拿着 带上你爸爸的文件 里面有我的电话 |
[32:26] | -We ain’t doing this. -Just take it anyway. | -我们不参加 -拿着吧 |
[32:29] | This file, it means nothing to me anymore. | 这文件对我来说已经没有用了 |
[32:47] | Bruce Bennett. | 布鲁斯・班尼特 |
[32:53] | Let’s go for a drive. | 我们走吧 |
[34:10] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[34:36] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[34:43] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[34:49] | You left this behind. | 你忘记这个了 |
[34:55] | Is that what this is about? | 你把玫瑰找回来了 |
[34:58] | You just getting me my rose back? | 是这个意思吗 |
[35:00] | Yeah. I guess I’m done now. | 是的 我想我完成任务了 |
[35:01] | I can retire. | 我可以退休了 |
[35:06] | How much time are you looking at? | 你会入狱多久 |
[35:11] | They’re saying 15 years. | 他们说要15年 |
[35:14] | I have to find out for sure. | 我得确定一下 |
[35:19] | I heard Lincoln say something about a deal. | 我听林肯说有个什么交易 |
[35:21] | No jail time. | 不必坐牢 |
[35:23] | In exchange for taking down the Company. | 条件是弄跨公司 |
[35:26] | How? | 如何弄垮 |
[35:30] | Exactly. | 这就是问题所在 |
[35:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:38] | That’s all I know right now. | 我现在只知道这一点 |
[36:00] | “Will you not yield to the immortal gods?” | 你难道不会向万能的主屈服吗 |
[36:04] | “That nightmare cannot die.” | 噩梦不会觉醒 |
[36:06] | “Eternal evil itself.” | 永不休止的罪恶 |
[36:07] | “There is no fighting her, no.” | 没人能打败她 没有 |
[36:10] | “No power that can fight her.” | 没有力量能打败她 |
[36:13] | Now, listen to me, it’s up to you now. | 听我说 现在由你们自己做主了 |
[36:16] | “All that avails is flight.” | 逃跑是最好的办法 |
[36:37] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 我没想吓你 |
[36:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:47] | Do you want to talk about it? | 想跟我聊聊吗 |
[37:19] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[37:21] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[37:24] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我是怎么回事 |
[37:33] | It’s just the Company. | 是公司 |
[37:35] | It’s just what they do. | 这就是他们的所作所为 |
[37:37] | It wasn’t just me. | 不仅是我 |
[37:39] | God, it was you and LJ and-and | 上帝 你和LJ… |
[37:41] | Lincoln. | 还有林肯 |
[37:45] | And they won’t stop. | 他们不会罢手的 |
[37:48] | and I don’t know how to deal with that. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[37:51] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[37:54] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 到我这儿来 |
[38:05] | Let’s go! | 我们走! |
[38:23] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:25] | I can’t believe they found us so fast. | 难以置信他们这么快就找到我们了 |
[38:28] | Should I call, should I call Bruce | 我是不是该打电话给布鲁斯 |
[38:30] | And-and get some place safe? | 叫他找个安全的地方 |
[38:31] | No place is safe. | 没有地方是安全的 |
[38:33] | They’re not gonna stop unless we stop them. Linc? | 除非我们弄垮公司 否则他们不会罢休的 林肯 |
[38:35] | You are thinking what I’m thinking? Let’s end this. | 你和我想的一样吧 让我们结束这一切 |
[38:38] | But I’m not gonna leave you behind again. | 我不会再次丢下你不管的 |
[38:47] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[38:49] | We’re in. | 我们加入了 |
[38:59] | Hey, papi. | 你好 兄弟 |
[39:03] | Linc. | 林肯 |
[39:07] | I can’t tell you how grateful I am for you including me. | 我不知道如何表达你让我加入的感激之情 |
[39:10] | Well, Sucre vouched for you, Bellick. | 是苏克雷给你担保的 贝里克 |
[39:11] | He said you came through…For him down in Panama. | 他说在巴拿马 你是因为他才被抓的 |
[39:15] | Alex? | 阿历克斯 |
[39:17] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[39:19] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[39:20] | Yeah. I am. | 是的 我准备好了 |
[39:23] | So I hear Whistler’s bird book… | 我听说惠斯勒的那本鸟类书籍里… |
[39:25] | Has details about what we need to steal. | 有我们要偷的东西的详细资料 |
[39:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:28] | You know who’s got it, right? | 你知道在谁手里 对吧 |
[39:33] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:34] | We’ll die out here. | 我们会死在这里的 |
[39:36] | Thanks for the cash, gringo. | 谢谢你的钞票 外国佬 |
[39:38] | First class all the way. | 全程头等服务 |
[39:45] | Do we have any idea where T-Bag is? | 你知道帝博格在哪儿吗 |
[39:48] | That snake could be anywhere. | 谁知道那狡猾的家伙在哪 |
[39:49] | When we’re in L.A., we can think like convicts. | 在洛杉矶 我们可以像犯人一样思考 |
[39:52] | We just can’t act like them. | 但却不能那样行事 |
[39:53] | If we do, we’re done. | 如果那么做 我们就死定了 |
[39:54] | It goes without saying… | 显而易见… |
[39:55] | This is your last chance to back out. | 现在是退出的最后机会 |
[39:56] | ’cause first on the list of things… | 因为我无法保证的事情中… |
[39:58] | I cannot guarantee you is your safety. | 最重要的一点就是你们的命 |
[40:03] | We’re all a long way… | 我们偏离原先的初衷… |
[40:05] | From where this started. | 太远了 |
[40:07] | But what I can guarantee you… | 但我向你保证的是… |
[40:09] | Is that if we do this thing right. | 如果我们成功的话 |
[40:11] | We’ll be close to where it ends. | 就距离我们的目标更近了 |
[40:14] | Freedom. | 就是自由 |
[40:16] | Finally. | 最终的自由 |
[40:19] | You two, let’s go. | 你们俩 我们走吧 |
[40:23] | Hey, Mike? | 麦克 |
[40:27] | What about Sara? | 莎拉怎么样了 |
[40:32] | Sara’s in. | 莎拉加入了 |
[40:40] | All right, we’re heading out tomorrow. | 好的 我们明天出发 |
[40:42] | I have to finalize a few things before we go. | 离开之前我要最后确认一些事 |
[40:44] | No games and no stunts. | 不玩阴谋 不耍花招 |
[40:47] | Otherwise, I promise… | 否则的话 我保证… |
[40:48] | You’re gonna see a whole different side of me. | 你会看到我完全不一样的另一面 |
[40:51] | Likewise. | 我们也是 |
[40:53] | Fake IDs. | 假身份证 |
[40:54] | It’s a good start. | 不错的开始 |
[40:57] | But there are some things you can’t fake. | 但有些东西无法作假 |
[41:00] | And there are some things… | 有些东西… |
[41:01] | You can’t hide. | 无法隐藏 |
[41:06] | Know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[41:09] | How high is your threshold for pain? | 你对痛觉的忍受度有多高 |
[41:16] | You sure you don’t want a sedative? | 你确定不用镇痛剂吗 |
[41:21] | We’re gonna go into the night. | 现在是最痛的时候了 |
[41:45] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[41:47] | Lighter somehow. | 不知为何 变轻了 |
[41:49] | Look, I don’t know how we’re gonna take them down. | 我都不知道该如何搞垮公司 |
[41:51] | I don’t even know who they are. | 我甚至不知道他们的身份 |
[41:53] | But I do know one thing… | 我只知道一件事… |
[41:55] | The Company’s gonna pay for what they did to you. | 公司将为他们对你的所作所为付出代价 |
[42:00] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[42:01] | You sure you’re up for this? | 你确定你要加入 |
[42:03] | If we can… | 如果我们… |
[42:04] | do it together, yeah. | 能一起的话 是的 |
[42:08] | -OK. -Absolutely. | -好 -当然 |
[42:16] | AC-130? What do they want… | AC-130运输机 他们要干什么… |
[42:18] | Want us to parachute out of this thing? | 难道让我们跳伞吗 |
[42:20] | This guy called in a favor to the Air Force. | 那家伙找了空军协助 |
[42:23] | It’s not like we can be flying commercial, you know? | 我们总不能坐民航飞机 对吧 |
[42:29] | If you’re successful with obtaining Scylla. | 如果你们成功拿到锡拉 |
[42:32] | You’ll not only avoid jail time, but you can take great pride… | 不仅可以免除牢狱之灾 而且你们会为… |
[42:35] | In knowing you helped dismantle this country’s greatest threat… | 铲除对这个国家民主的最大威胁… |
[42:37] | To its own democracy. | 而感到自豪 |
[42:39] | If you’re killed while doing so… | 如果在执行任务过程中身亡… |
[42:41] | A proper funeral will be provided. | 将会被赋予体面的葬礼 |
[42:43] | But if you try to escape… | 但如果你们试图逃跑… |
[42:46] | You will have no funeral. | 不但没有葬礼 |
[42:48] | You will have nothing, | 什么都不会得到 |
[42:49] | And you will be apprehended and buried where… | 你们会被追捕… |
[42:51] | We find you. | 并被就地处决 |
[42:53] | I sincerely hope we understand each other. | 我衷心希望我们能互相理解 |
[42:58] | You better hold up your end of the deal. | 你最好信守诺言 |
[43:01] | let’s go! | 我们走 |
[43:21] | Los Angeles, California. | 洛杉矶 加利福尼亚 |
[43:25] | They are in projection you asked for, general. | 他们答应您的要求了 将军 |
[43:39] | You clear, go ahead. | 线路安全 说吧 |
[43:41] | There has been a complication. | 事情有些复杂了 |
[43:43] | Burrows and scofield had been transferred to… | 布鲁斯和斯科菲尔德已经被转移到… |
[43:45] | I read the newspapers, | 我看过报纸了 |
[43:47] | You don’t have to tell me what’s in the headlines. | 你不必告诉我头版头条的新闻 |
[43:50] | The exact penitary where they are been held is under disclosed. | 他们到底被关在哪座监狱还不得而知 |
[43:53] | But you can guarantee it’ll be the federal, supremax. | 不过肯定是联邦级的 重型监狱 |
[43:56] | No more updates. | 不必再汇报了 |
[43:58] | Call me when they are dead. | 干掉他们后再给我电话 |
[44:02] | Welcome to Los angles. | 欢迎来到洛杉矶 |
[44:04] | As it turns out, Men who have escaped not one… | 问题是 越狱过不止一次的人… |
[44:07] | But two penitaries are considered as a bit of flight risks. | 被认为是有一定的潜逃隐患的 |
[44:11] | So we need to know where you are… | 所以我们需要时刻了解… |
[44:12] | And what you’re doing at all times. | 你们的位置和行动 |
[44:14] | These are GPS ankle monitors. | 这些是脚踝全球定位跟踪器 |
[44:15] | Now step up, take one and put it on. | 现在过来拿一个带上 |
[44:18] | I ain’t wearing that. | 我不带 |
[44:19] | Let’s make this clear. | 让我们说清楚 |
[44:21] | I’m your ally. | 我是你们的盟友 |
[44:23] | But more importantly, I’m your boss. | 但更重要的是 我是你们的老板 |
[44:25] | Which means if this fails. | 也就是说 如果这次行动失败 |
[44:27] | It’s my ass on the line as much If not more than yours, | 和你们比起来 我会面临更大的麻烦 |
[44:30] | so from this point on. | 所以从现在开始 |
[44:30] | If I ask you to do something, you do it. | 我让你们做什么 你们就做什么 |
[44:33] | If I ask you to say something. | 我让你们说什么 |
[44:35] | You say it. | 你们就说什么 |
[44:36] | And if I ask you to put on a monitor. | 我让你们带上跟踪器 |
[44:37] | You put on a monitor. | 你们就带上跟踪器 |
[44:59] | As far as the general public is concerned… | 目前为止所有人都认为… |
[45:02] | You’re being contained in a supermax facility somewhere In the United States | 你们被关押在美国境内某个重型监狱里 |
[45:06] | So to avoid any messy explanations. | 所以要避免无谓的解释 |
[45:08] | And stay off the Company’s radar. | 避免被公司发现 |
[45:09] | You need to keep your heads down and your ears open. | 你们要低调行事并且保持警惕 |
[45:14] | We’ve provided cell phones, clothing, and toiletries. | 我们提供了手机 衣物和洗漱用品 |
[45:16] | All the basic necessities to get you up and running. | 所有的基本必需品都已准备好了 |
[45:19] | You patted these guys down before you let them in, right? | 你让这些家伙进来之前都搜过身了吧 |
[45:22] | Cause I can’t be getting shanked or shivved. | 我可不想被暗算 |
[45:23] | Who’s this? | 他是谁 |
[45:24] | This is Roland Glenn. | 他是罗兰・格伦 |
[45:27] | He’ll be assisting you. | 他会协助你们 |
[45:28] | We’ve already got our team. | 我们的队伍已经满员了 |
[45:29] | No, Scofield, see, this is my team. | 不是 斯科菲尔德 这是我的队伍 |
[45:31] | And Roland’s working off… | 罗兰和你们一样… |
[45:32] | A sentence just like the rest of you. | 也要干活来免除牢狱之灾 |
[45:34] | In fact, with the amount of security that’s gonna be around Scylla… | 事实上 就对锡拉保安的严密程度而言… |
[45:37] | Roland’s expertise will be a necessity. | 罗兰的专长是必要的 |
[45:39] | So, if no more questions. | 所以 如果没有其它问题 |
[45:41] | Let’s get to work on finding Scylla. | 我们开始寻找锡拉的工作吧 |
[45:42] | What about that second step? | 那个第二步怎么办 |
[45:43] | What about the break-in? | 闯入的问题呢 |
[45:45] | You let me worry about step two, okay? | 我来负责第二步 好吗 |
[45:46] | You just worry about finding Scylla. | 你把精力放在寻找锡拉就好 |
[45:48] | I’ve got an idea where to start. | 关于从哪入手 我有个想法 |
[45:50] | That’s excellent, Alexander. | 非常棒 亚历山大 |
[45:52] | See, there’s a man who’s thinking. | 你瞧 还有人在思考 |
[45:53] | All right, let’s let these men get to work. | 好了 大家开始工作吧 |
[45:57] | Good luck, to all of us. | 祝我们大家都好运 |
[46:02] | Since I was here first I think I’ll… | 既然我是第一个到的… |
[46:04] | Just go ahead and grab that S.S. bedroom, if that’s cool. | 如果大家没意见 那个最舒服的房间就归我了 |
[46:07] | -Sara. -Yeah? | -莎拉 -怎么 |
[46:09] | You take the bunk. | 那个位置归你 |
[46:14] | You know, when this is, when this is all done. | 当这一切结束以后 |
[46:16] | You and me, we’re gonna settle up. | 你和我 我们要做个了断 |
[46:25] | All right, obviously. | 很明显 |
[46:26] | There’s a lot of history in this room. | 这里的恩怨很多 |
[46:29] | That’s a given. | 这显而易见 |
[46:30] | But it we’re gonna pull this off. | 但如果我们要完成任务 |
[46:31] | It’s gonna take all of us. | 需要所有人的努力 |
[46:33] | We got to work together. | 我们要团结一致 |
[46:34] | So if anyone has a problem, get it out now. | 如果谁有问题 现在就说出来 |
[46:37] | You want to clear the air with someone… | 谁想要和别人解决恩怨… |
[46:39] | Now’s the time. | 就是现在了 |
[46:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[46:51] | Let’s get to work. | 我们开始干活吧 |
[46:52] | Whistler’s assignment was to drop off this data card… | 惠斯勒的任务是把数据卡… |
[46:57] | This ‘Scylla’ to a Company Executive. | 锡拉交给一名公司高管 |
[46:59] | Someone he referred to as “The Cardholder.” | 一个被他称为”持卡者”的人 |
[47:01] | And his job was to-to protect it. | 他的任务是保护数据卡 |
[47:03] | To keep it safe. | 保证它的安全 |
[47:06] | Now, I didn’t see who he was. | 目前 我还不知道他是谁 |
[47:09] | But I got a look at his driver. | 不过我见过他的司机 |
[47:11] | His driver? | 他的司机 |
[47:12] | You want to sketch this guy’s face… | 你想描绘这家伙的脸… |
[47:13] | And match it up to 10 million people in Los Angeles? | 再和一千万洛杉矶人比对吗 |
[47:16] | Well, that’s just great. | 这太有才了 |
[47:17] | I saw more than just the guy’s face. | 我不仅看到了他的脸 |
[47:19] | All the drivers were hanging around, talking shop. | 当其他的司机都在胡扯闲聊的时候 |
[47:21] | But this guy, he was standing by himself. | 但这个家伙 独自站在旁边 |
[47:23] | Legs apart, hands behind his back. | 两腿微分 双手背后 |
[47:25] | At rest, he’s former military. | 静止不动 他是位退伍军人 |
[47:26] | His car rides a little lower than the rest of ’em. | 他车的底盘比其他的都低 |
[47:30] | Probably signifies private security… | 也许是由于注重安全性的… |
[47:33] | Weighed down by bulletproof siding. | 防弹玻璃增加车身重量的原因 |
[47:35] | His suit, you don’t buy a suit like that… | 他的衣服 仅凭警察的工资或… |
[47:38] | On a cop’s salary or pulling weekend gigs as a driver. | 周末兼职司机的外块 是买不起的 |
[47:40] | That means he’s full-time. | 说明他是全职 |
[47:42] | He’s highly paid. | 高薪 |
[47:43] | You ask our friend Mr. Self to run tax records… | 如果请我们的朋友 赛尔夫先生查一下… |
[47:47] | On the 45- to 55-year-old white males… | 生活在洛杉矶45至55岁之间的… |
[47:49] | In Los Angeles drawing a military pension… | 领取军方退休金 并且从私人保安公司赚取… |
[47:52] | And taking six figures from a private security company… | 6位数以上年薪的白人男性税务记录的话… |
[47:55] | And you narrow your field from 10 million till about 50. | 就能把范围从1000万人缩小到大概50人 |
[47:59] | And then I can pick the guy out from there. | 然后我就能从中找出那个家伙了 |
[48:03] | Find the driver, you find the Cardholder. | 找到司机 就能找到持卡者 |
[48:09] | Mexican Desert, 60 miles south of US border. | 墨西哥沙漠 距美国边境60英里 |
[48:25] | We haven’t ate or drank anything for days. | 我们已经好几天不吃不喝了 |
[48:28] | Oh, I don’t want to die out here. | 我不想死在这里 |
[48:30] | We ain’t gonna die, Sancho. | 我们不会死的 桑乔 |
[48:34] | -Hey, hey, we ain’t gonna die. -OK | -我们不会死的 -好的 |
[48:36] | We just gotta find… | 我们只需要找到… |
[48:37] | What’s called, a compass cactus. | 那个叫什么 仙人掌指南针就好 |
[48:39] | Due to the fact it always leans toward the south. | 因为仙人掌总是向南倾斜的 |
[48:42] | Inside there’s delicious fruit which’ll fill our bellies. | 里面是鲜美的果肉 我们可以填饱肚子 |
[48:44] | Plus, we find out which way is south. | 而且 我们会知道哪边是南 |
[48:46] | We’re gonna find out which way is north. | 我们得找到哪边是北才行 |
[48:48] | Comprender? | 明白吗 |
[48:52] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[48:54] | Why don’t we rest here for a while, huh? | 我们在这休息一会如何 |
[48:57] | Travel at night when it’s cooler. | 等晚上凉快一点再走 |
[49:00] | Si, that sounds good. | 对 这主意不错 |
[49:05] | What are we gonna do when we get there? | 我们到那之后怎么办 |
[49:07] | To San Diego. | 到圣地亚哥 |
[49:09] | You mean after Michael pays… | 你是说等迈克尔为他… |
[49:11] | For the vile he’s transgressed upon me? | 对我所做的卑鄙无耻的事付出代价之后吗 |
[49:17] | I’m still trying to figure that out. | 我还在考虑这是什么意思 |
[50:25] | Nice to work with Homeland. | 和国土安全局合作真不错 |
[50:27] | The FBI would take days to gather this intel. | 联邦调查局想得到这些信息得大费周折 |
[50:30] | Well, the FBI should’a hired me | 联邦调查局该雇用我 |
[50:32] | Cause I could’ve gotten whatever info you wanted in 25 minutes tops. | 无论什么资料 我都能在25分钟内搞到手 |
[50:34] | Are you some kind of hacker? | 你是黑客吗 |
[50:36] | I design silicon lithography for personal gain. | 我以设计硅光刻为生 |
[50:38] | He’s an identity thief. | 他是个身份窃贼 |
[50:40] | He’s a douche. | 他是个蠢货 |
[50:41] | Hey, why don’t you sit in the corner. | 你坐一边去 |
[50:42] | And we’ll get you when we need you. | 需要你的时候我们会叫你 |
[50:46] | This is him. | 就是他 |
[50:47] | That’s the driver. | 他就是那个司机 |
[50:50] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[50:51] | Well, he takes us to the Cardholder. | 他能带我们找到持卡者 |
[50:53] | And the Cardholder takes us to Scylla. | 持卡者能带我们找到锡拉 |
[51:02] | You could have left me there, in jail. | 你可以把我扔在监狱里不管的 |
[51:05] | Could have or should have? | 是可以还是应该 |
[51:07] | Maybe both. | 也许都是 |
[51:08] | Are you thanking me, Alex? | 你是在感谢我吗 阿历克斯 |
[51:10] | -I don’t know. -Don’t bother. | -我不知道 -别在意了 |
[51:11] | You’re here because we needed you. | 我们是需要你来 |
[51:13] | -Not because we wanted you. -That’s him. | -不是想要你来 -就是他 |
[51:17] | That’s the guy. | 就是家伙 |
[51:29] | What’s that, looks like private security? | 那是什么 看起来像是私人保镖 |
[51:34] | It’s like a fortress. | 这里就像是城堡一样 |
[51:38] | Slow down, slow down. | 慢点 慢点 |
[51:40] | This thing we gotta get. | 我们在找的东西 |
[51:41] | It’s in there? | 在里面吗 |
[51:45] | Motion sensors, alarm systems. | 运动传感器 警报系统 |
[51:48] | Armed guards. | 武装保安 |
[51:52] | In and out of that place without anybody knowing. | 神不知鬼不觉的进去再出来 |
[51:55] | You better have one hell of a plan, Michael. | 你最好做个完美的计划 迈克尔 |
[51:59] | So, basically there’s no freaking way to break in to the place. | 所以基本上根本无法潜入那个地方 |
[52:02] | Not quickly, not without being seen. | 不可能那么快 不可能不被发现 |
[52:05] | What about the neighbors, somewhere we can be staged from… | 周边建筑呢 有什么地方我们可以… |
[52:07] | You know, go under and up? | 挖地道钻过去 |
[52:09] | Closest neighbor is here, across the street. | 最近的一处在这里 路对面 |
[52:12] | And even that would take weeks. | 就算这样也要数周时间 |
[52:14] | The government’s story about us being held in a supermax… | 政府放出我们被关押在重型监狱的假消息… |
[52:17] | Will only last so long. | 不会隐瞒太久 |
[52:19] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[52:20] | I mean, then what if somebody finds out we’re not. | 我是说 如果有人发现事实怎么办 |
[52:23] | What if we don’t have to be in the house? | 或许我们不需要闯入那所房子 |
[52:24] | If the card, this Scylla is so important. | 如果那个数据卡 锡拉如此重要 |
[52:26] | Maybe the guy is carrying it on him. | 也许那家伙是随身携带的 |
[52:28] | Well, according to public records. | 根据政府公共记录 |
[52:29] | The owner of the estate’s name is Stuart Tuxhorn. | 该物业的主人名为斯图亚特・塔克豪恩 |
[52:31] | And he’s a CEO of a company called Spectroleum. | 他是一家名为斯皮克托利姆公司的总裁 |
[52:34] | Heavy hitter like that’s gonna have security 24-7. | 这样的大人物一定是24小时有保镖贴身保护的 |
[52:37] | And we gotta get this thing… | 我们要在神不知鬼不觉的情况下… |
[52:38] | Without anyone knowing it’s gone, right? | 把数据卡偷走 对吧 |
[52:39] | So even if he’s got it on him, how do we get it off him? | 就算他随身携带 我们如何行事 |
[52:42] | You don’t steal the card. | 我们不必偷走数据卡 |
[52:43] | You copy it. | 复制一份就行 |
[52:50] | Oh, now you’re interested in what I gotta say, right? | 现在你们对我的话感兴趣了 对吧 |
[52:54] | Copying it will make it harder. | 复制一份更难做到 |
[52:56] | Not only do you have to steal it. | 不止要偷 |
[52:58] | You have to return it, genius. | 而且要还 天才 |
[52:59] | Only if you don’t got me, hombre. | 有我便不必了 哥们 |
[53:04] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[53:05] | This is the reason I got busted. | 我就是因为这个被抓的 |
[53:07] | Oh, you stole the cell phone? | 你偷了个手机吗 |
[53:08] | Oh, yeah, yeah, no. | 不 不 |
[53:10] | I’m looking at federal time cause I stole a cell phone, seriously? | 偷手机就要被关重型监狱 你开玩笑吧 |
[53:14] | I invented this | 我发明了这个 |
[53:15] | So that I don’t have to steal. | 所以我不必去偷 |
[53:17] | It looks like a cell phone but it’s really like… | 它看起来像是个手机 但实际上它… |
[53:20] | A digital black hole. | 像是个数码黑洞 |
[53:21] | Wireless hard drive that swallows up any electronic data… | 这是可以接受10英尺内所有电子数据的… |
[53:24] | Within ten feet of it. | 无线接收器 |
[53:25] | Like what? | 比如 |
[53:26] | Like the account info… | 可以接收在星巴克… |
[53:27] | Of anyone at Starbucks with a latte and a laptop. | 无线上网的人的帐户信息 |
[53:30] | Like the PIN number of any credit card used at a gas pump. | 可以接收加油站使用信用卡的顾客的密码 |
[53:33] | I can walk out of here and get the identities… | 用它我可以轻轻松松的用一只手… |
[53:35] | And financial statements of ten people in ten minutes… | 在十分钟内得到十个人的… |
[53:37] | On a slow day, with one hand on my junk. | 身份及账户信息 |
[53:41] | And the information embedded in Scylla? | 锡拉里面的信息呢 |
[53:43] | If we can get close enough… | 只要能接近… |
[53:46] | It’s ours. | 就是我们的了 |
[54:05] | Is this number acceptable to you? | 这个数目 你能接受吗 |
[54:12] | 10,000 people? | 1万人 |
[54:24] | -Yes. -Good. | -可以 -很好 |
[54:26] | Now that you’re on board. | 现在你加入了 |
[54:28] | We can issue the op-order today. | 我们今天就可以传达行动命令了 |
[54:40] | He’s on his way. | 他上路了 |
[54:41] | All right, hold on. | 好的 稍等 |
[54:46] | Sara, it’s me. | 莎拉 是我 |
[54:47] | Everybody’s on. | 大家都已就绪 |
[54:51] | Now, while I’m monitoring the device. | 在我运行装置的时候 |
[54:52] | I’m not gonna be able to see… | 我无法知道… |
[54:53] | Exactly what data’s being copied. | 拷贝的具体内容 |
[54:54] | But, like downloading quality porn from the Internet. | 但就像从网上下载A片一样 |
[54:56] | Progress bar’s gonna tell me when it’s time to rock and roll. | 进度条会显示什么时候会传输完毕 |
[55:00] | How long do they need to stay in range? | 他们需要待在范围内多久 |
[55:01] | Encrypted data like this is gonna take at least two minutes. | 像这样的加密数据需要至少2分钟 |
[55:04] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[55:06] | Sucre, you’re on. | 苏克雷 该你了 |
[55:20] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[55:28] | Sir, would you mind stepping away from the vehicle? | 先生 您可否不要靠近车 |
[55:31] | Talk to me, Roland. | 怎么样了 罗兰 |
[55:33] | I got nothing, man. | 我什么都没收到 伙计 |
[55:34] | Last time I had this little action… | 上次我这么努力的还是在… |
[55:36] | I was dry humping my way through fifth grade. | 艰难的通过五年级考试的时候 |
[55:37] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[55:40] | Sir. | 先生 |
[55:41] | Sir. | 先生 |
[55:43] | Step away from the vehicle! | 离车远点 |
[55:44] | Okay, bro, just relax, we don’t have to get all excited. | 好的 哥们 放松点 我们不必如此激动 |
[55:47] | You speak English now. | 现在你会说英语了 |
[55:48] | Only a little, but… | 只会一点 但是… |
[55:50] | How about now? | 现在怎么样了 |
[55:52] | Nada. | 不行 |
[55:53] | Try to get closer to them. | 试着再靠近一点儿 |
[55:55] | If he was any closer, he’d be in the car. | 再靠近 他就得进车里了 |
[55:59] | I get your little act, Pedro. | 我知道你的小把戏了 混蛋 |
[56:00] | Hit the brakes. | 故意撞车 |
[56:01] | let the rich guy pay for damage you don’t intend to fix. | 让有钱人赔钱 你就不用修车了 |
[56:06] | Just give the man some money so we can leave. | 给他点钱我们好走 |
[56:15] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[56:25] | He was there, I think Tuxhorn was in the car. | 他在那 我想塔克豪恩在车里 |
[56:27] | -So did we get it or not? -Nope. | -我们到底收到没有 -没有 |
[56:29] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[56:42] | Can I help you? | 我能效劳吗 |
[56:46] | So how did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[56:48] | I never lost you. | 我一直在跟踪你 |
[56:50] | The, uh, the new nose threw me a bit, but… | 新鼻子让我有点吃惊 但是… |
[56:52] | What do you want, Don? | 你想要什么 当 |
[56:54] | I got customers. | 我还有客人 |
[56:56] | Look, back in the days, when you worked with the Company. | 从前 你和公司合作的时候… |
[56:59] | Well, for the Company. | 为公司卖命 |
[57:00] | I did economic forecasts of their operations. | 我负责公司的经营预测 |
[57:01] | I mean, I wasn’t one of the guys… | 我是说 我不是那些人中的一员… |
[57:03] | But you had access. | 但你有人脉 |
[57:04] | Come on, the last time I helped you. | 得了吧 上次我帮你 |
[57:06] | The only thing I got out of it… | 除了花10万美金做个手术以外… |
[57:07] | Was plastic surgery and a $100,000 pay cut. | 我什么都没有得到 |
[57:10] | so either you buy one of these exceptional family cars | 所以 要么你买一辆大马力的顶级豪华车 |
[57:14] | Or you leave me the hell alone. | 要么你就滚蛋 |
[57:15] | I know about Scylla | 我知道锡拉的事 |
[57:18] | And I’m going after it. | 而且我在找它 |
[57:21] | You know, I knew you were crazy. | 我知道你很疯狂 |
[57:23] | I didn’t know you were stupid, too. | 但不知道你也很蠢 |
[57:24] | Well, let’s just say I was able to get hands on it. | 假如说我能拿到数据卡 |
[57:27] | It’s my understanding that Scylla could only be used… | 据我理解 锡拉只有在插在… |
[57:29] | If it’s plugged into a decoder box… | 藏在公司内部某处的… |
[57:31] | That’s hidden in one of the Company facilities. | 解码器上才能被读取 |
[57:33] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[57:34] | You know, I wish I could help. | 我希望我能帮忙 |
[57:35] | but I can’t. | 但我爱莫能助 |
[57:36] | No, you are helping, Jasper. | 不 你会帮忙的 贾斯帕 |
[57:38] | Just a matter of whether you do it before or after… | 问题只是在我把你当着同事的面… |
[57:40] | I shame you in front of your coworkers here. | 羞辱一番之前还是之后罢了 |
[57:48] | Tell me where the Company keeps the box, Jasper. | 告诉我公司把解码器藏在哪 贾斯帕 |
[57:50] | Could be anywhere, I don’t know. | 可能在任何地方 我不知道 |
[57:51] | Somebody does. | 总有人知道吧 |
[57:52] | Right? | 对吧 |
[57:53] | Somebody that you might have access to. | 你认识的某个人 |
[57:56] | You know, if you go down this road. | 如果你一意孤行 |
[57:57] | Your government job won’t protect you. | 你的政府职位也保不了你 |
[57:59] | Then I better not get caught, right? | 那我最好别被抓住 对吧 |
[58:01] | If I don’t find something to eat soon. | 如果我不快点找到些吃的 |
[58:04] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我真不知道该怎么办 |
[58:06] | We’re not gonna make it. | 我们撑不过去的 |
[58:09] | We just got to keep talking, Sancho. | 我们得不停的说话 桑乔 |
[58:11] | Keep our brains focused on something other than… | 把注意力从饥饿的肚皮和… |
[58:13] | Our empty bellies and our dry mouths, okay? | 干裂的嘴唇上转移开 好吗 |
[58:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[58:18] | Let’s start with, uh, your-your favorite color. | 从你最喜欢的颜色说起 |
[58:26] | Hell you doing?! | 你他妈的在干嘛 |
[58:30] | I’m hungry, Teddy. | 我太饿了 泰迪 |
[58:31] | Why should the both of us die out here. | 与其我们两个都死在这 |
[58:32] | When one of us could help the other one survive? | 不如一个人牺牲自己 成全对方 |
[58:35] | You don’t want to do this. Please. | 你不该这样做 拜托 |
[58:37] | I’ll make it quick. I promise! | 我会给你个痛快的 我保证 |
[58:43] | Sancho. | 桑乔 |
[58:50] | Sancho! | 桑乔 |
[58:52] | Why’d you have to go and do something so… | 你为什么非要做这样的… |
[59:34] | So Tuxhorn doesn’t keep the card on him. | 这么说塔克豪恩没把卡带在身上 |
[59:36] | It must be in there, right? | 一定在里面 对吧 |
[59:41] | Look, there’s no way we’re getting… | 听着 想要潜进房子而不被发现… |
[59:42] | In that house without being seen. | 是不可能的 |
[59:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[59:45] | Well, if the card’s in there, how we gonna copy it? | 如果卡在房子里 我们如何拷贝 |
[59:48] | We’re not. | 不是我们 |
[59:49] | She’s gonna do it for us. | 她替我们做 |
[1:00:06] | What’re you reading? | 在看什么呢 |
[1:00:09] | “There is no fighting her.” | 没人能打败她 |
[1:00:11] | “No power can fight her. | 没有力量能打败她 |
[1:00:13] | “All that avails is flight.” | 飞行是最好的办法 |
[1:00:16] | That’s homer… | 这是荷马的… |
[1:00:18] | That’s from The Odyssey. | 《奥德赛》中的片段 |
[1:00:19] | -Is this from my father’s folder? -Yeah. | -这些是我父亲文件中的东西 -是的 |
[1:00:21] | And it explains why Scylla sounded so familiar. | 这也解释了为何锡拉听起来这么耳熟 |
[1:00:23] | If I’m not mistaken, it’s from that chapter in the book… | 如果我没弄错的话 这是书中… |
[1:00:26] | Where Odysseus is told… | 奥德赛被告知… |
[1:00:27] | He has to confront a monster known as Scylla. | 他要勇敢的面对一个叫锡拉的妖怪 |
[1:00:32] | Wonder why he wrote this down. | 他为什么要写这个 |
[1:00:34] | I could be wrong, but I believe… | 我说的不一定正确 但我相信… |
[1:00:36] | Odysseus is told that in order to… | 奥德塞斯被告知… |
[1:00:38] | Continue on his path, to pass Scylla… | 要继续前行 打倒锡拉… |
[1:00:41] | It’ll require the sacrifice of six of his men. | 必须牺牲他的六名手下 |
[1:00:44] | His only other alternative is to abandon his path. | 否则他只有放弃他的旅途 |
[1:00:47] | And he chooses to make the sacrifice. | 他选择了牺牲手下 |
[1:00:50] | Well, it’s a hell of a choice. | 真是个艰难的选择 |
[1:00:57] | One I’m not sure I’m comfortable making. | 我不知道我能否做出选择 |
[1:01:02] | Sara, um, about tomorrow the plan, the housekeeper. | 莎拉 关于明天女佣的那个计划 |
[1:01:10] | If you’re not up to it. | 如果你为难的话 |
[1:01:11] | No, no, I am. | 不 不 我可以 |
[1:01:19] | Chicago, Illinois. | 芝加哥 伊利诺斯州 |
[1:01:25] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:01:27] | Is Claudia Mauricio a good roommate? | 克劳迪娅・毛里西奥是位好室友吗 |
[1:01:38] | A good person? | 是个好人吗 |
[1:01:42] | I hope she feels the same about you. | 我希望她也是这么看你的 |
[1:01:51] | Oh, Shelby, you wouldn’t believe the traffic on the… | 谢尔碧 你不会相信路上的交通… |
[1:01:55] | You’ll want to be quiet now. | 你应该保持安静 |
[1:01:58] | Claudia. | 克劳迪娅. |
[1:01:59] | There are levels of clearance at the Department of Corrections. | 狱政局的某些机密资料 |
[1:02:02] | That are simply not available. | 是无法触及到的 |
[1:02:05] | Even for friends as connected as mine. | 即使我的那些无所不能的朋友也一样 |
[1:02:07] | So, listen carefully. | 所以 仔细听好了 |
[1:02:10] | If you even remotely value your friend’s life. | 如果对你的朋友的性命还有些许怜悯的话 |
[1:02:16] | You’re going to use your security code to access… | 你就用你的安全密码进入… |
[1:02:19] | The records for prisoner transfers. | 罪犯的转监记录 |
[1:02:21] | And tell me where they sent… | 告诉我迈克尔・斯科菲尔德… |
[1:02:23] | Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows. | 和林肯・布鲁斯被送到哪了 |
[1:02:57] | I can take that for you. | 我帮你拿吧 |
[1:02:59] | -Thanks. -Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[1:03:03] | That’s a great bag. | 你的包真不错 |
[1:03:05] | Can I ask you where you got it? | 你从哪买的啊 |
[1:03:06] | It was a gift from my boss. | 是老板送我的礼物 |
[1:03:07] | So I don’t really know, sorry. | 所以我也不知道 不好意思 |
[1:03:09] | Sure, thanks. | 没关系 谢谢了 |
[1:03:11] | There you go. | 给你 |
[1:03:12] | I can never find a good bag. | 我从来都买不到合适的包 |
[1:03:14] | I’m a teacher, and I have books and grading materials and… | 我是位老师 总要带很多书和卷子… |
[1:03:19] | I should probably go ahead and just invest… | 我也许该买一个… |
[1:03:20] | In a wagon one of these days. | 像你那样的大包 |
[1:03:23] | Yeah, that’s why I love this bag. | 是的 所以我喜欢这个包 |
[1:03:25] | It has so many pockets. | 有很多小口袋 |
[1:03:27] | Do you mind if I take a look? | 我能看一下吗 |
[1:03:28] | Oh, no. | 当然可以 |
[1:03:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:51] | Ah, thank God, thank God. | 感谢上帝 感谢上帝 |
[1:03:55] | You all right, mister? | 你没事吧 先生 |
[1:03:57] | Yeah, my damn truck blew a gasket a few miles back. | 是的 我那破车在几英里外抛锚了 |
[1:04:00] | I’ve been, uh, hoofing it ever since. | 之后我一路步行过来的 |
[1:04:03] | Where you headed? | 你要到哪去 |
[1:04:04] | San Diego. | 圣地亚哥 |
[1:04:06] | Hell, we can give you a ride, if you’d like. | 如果你想的话 我们可以载你一程 |
[1:04:10] | Hey, what’s wrong, man? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[1:04:11] | Eat some bad Mexican? | 吃了墨西哥的烂食物了吗 |
[1:04:14] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[1:04:22] | Same as yesterday, right on schedule. | 跟昨天一样 很准时 |
[1:04:29] | I hope to hell she’s still got that thing in her purse. | 希望那东西还在她的包里 |
[1:04:40] | Tuxhorn residence. | 塔克豪恩家 |
[1:04:41] | Hello, I’m from the alarm company. | 你好 我是保安公司的 |
[1:04:43] | We’ve been receiving some, uh… | 我们从您家里接收到一些… |
[1:04:44] | Strange signals from your property. | 奇怪的信号 |
[1:04:47] | We’d like you to check the windows, please. | 请您检查一下窗户好吗 |
[1:04:48] | Make sure all the contacts are still active. | 确保所有的警报装置都运行正常 |
[1:04:51] | All the windows? | 所有的窗户 |
[1:04:52] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[1:04:53] | Every room in the house. | 房子里的每个房间 |
[1:04:57] | Okay, hold on. | 好的 稍等 |
[1:05:04] | Does she still have the bag? | 她还带着包吗 |
[1:05:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:05:12] | She’s got it. | 收到信号了 |
[1:05:13] | I’m picking up all kinds of gak from the house, man. | 我正在接受房间里的所有信号 伙计 |
[1:05:16] | Small stuff, maybe a digital camera, an MP3 player. | 小玩意 也许是数码相机 mp3播放器 |
[1:05:18] | Nothing of the size of what we’re looking for, though. | 还没有我们要找的东西 |
[1:05:20] | Keep her moving. | 让她继续走 |
[1:05:21] | So far, so good, ma’am. | 目前为止还不错 夫人 |
[1:05:22] | Uh, please move on to the next room. | 请您去下一个房间 |
[1:05:29] | How we doing? | 怎么样了 |
[1:05:31] | Still don’t got it. | 还没找到 |
[1:05:35] | If the card’s in there. | 如果卡在那里 |
[1:05:36] | It’d be in some kind of, a safe. | 就该藏在安全的地方 比如保险箱 |
[1:05:38] | Office. | 办公室 |
[1:05:39] | Ma’am, our system is showing… | 夫人 我们的系统显示… |
[1:05:41] | That the malfunction is coming from a room… | 故障来自一间像是… |
[1:05:43] | That’s designated as, uh, an office or a den. | 办公室或书房的房间 |
[1:05:46] | You mean the library? | 你说的是图书馆吗 |
[1:05:47] | Mister doesn’t like me going in there. | 先生不喜欢我去那里 |
[1:05:49] | Well, I think he’d like it even less if you went home… | 如果您没有设置好警报系统便下班回家的话… |
[1:05:51] | Without properly setting the alarm first, don’t you think? | 我想他会更加不高兴 您认为呢 |
[1:05:55] | All right, I’ll check. | 好吧 我去检查一下 |
[1:06:02] | We got something. | 有信号了 |
[1:06:03] | The card? | 是卡吗 |
[1:06:04] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[1:06:05] | File’s so big it can’t be anything else. | 这么大的文件不可能是其他东西 |
[1:06:06] | Now you just gotta keep her there… | 现在你要把她留在那里2分钟… |
[1:06:07] | For two minute while it finishes the burn. | 保证完成数据传输 |
[1:06:09] | Stall her, we need two minutes. | 拖住她 我们需要2分钟 |
[1:06:11] | Ma’am, I think we found the source of our problem. | 夫人 我想我们找到问题所在了 |
[1:06:12] | If you could just stay… | 如果你能… |
[1:06:14] | At that particular window and hold it closed… | 在我们重启系统的过程中… |
[1:06:15] | While we reset the system, that should do it. | 把窗户关上 保持紧闭 问题就能解决了 |
[1:06:28] | Talk to me, Roland. | 怎么样了 罗兰 |
[1:06:29] | It’s almost there, almost, almost. | 马上就好 马上 马上 |
[1:06:31] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快 |
[1:06:40] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:06:46] | -Got it. -Got it. | -完成了 -完成了 |
[1:06:48] | All right, ma’am, thank you so much for your help. | 好了 夫人 非常感谢您的帮助 |
[1:06:57] | All we need to do now, man, is just… | 我们现在要做的是… |
[1:07:00] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, she’s heading back inside. | 不 她又回去了 |
[1:07:03] | -What for? -I don’t know. | -回去干嘛 -我不知道 |
[1:07:09] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:07:10] | No, we’re good. | 不 没事 |
[1:07:12] | She’s out. | 她出来了 |
[1:07:30] | Hey, stop it! | 站住 |
[1:07:32] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[1:07:40] | I actually had to slow down not to catch you. | 为了抓不到你 我不得不放慢脚步 |
[1:07:42] | I think I pulled a groin. | 我想我的腿拉伤了 |
[1:07:47] | It’s not in the bag. | 不在包里 |
[1:07:51] | -It’s not here. -How could it not be in here? | -不在这里 -怎么会不在这里 |
[1:07:53] | The device, it’s not here, give me it. | 那个接收器 不在包里 给我 |
[1:07:58] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[1:08:03] | US Federal Penitentiary, Livingston, Texas. | 美国联邦监狱 利文斯顿 德克萨斯州 |
[1:08:05] | 26 27 28 twenty-six, twenty-seven, twenty-eight. | |
[1:08:34] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[1:08:35] | Before Burrows and Scofield… | 在布鲁斯和斯科菲尔德… |
[1:08:37] | Were allegedlly transferred to Arlington. | 被转移到阿灵顿之前 |
[1:08:38] | Someone posted their bail. | 有人替他们付了保释金 |
[1:08:41] | I need to know who. | 我要知道这个人是谁 |
[1:08:42] | I’m showing a Bruce Bennett. | 我查到是一个叫布鲁斯・班尼特的人 |
[1:08:44] | Former aid to Governor Frank Tancredi. | 弗兰克・唐克雷蒂州长的前任助手 |
[1:09:02] | You think it fell out? | 你们觉得那东西掉了吗 |
[1:09:04] | We looked everywhere. | 我们找遍了 |
[1:09:05] | You think we got the thing copied? | 你们认为复制成功了吗 |
[1:09:07] | Like I said, I can’t read the content… | 我说了 在成功下载数据之前… |
[1:09:09] | Without downloading the device, but… | 我对内容也不得而知 但是… |
[1:09:11] | Unless this Tuxhorn’s got, like, a 50,000-hour Tivo. | 除非塔克豪恩录制了5万个小时的节目 |
[1:09:13] | Then, yeah, I think we got it. | 否则的话 肯定是拷贝下来了 |
[1:09:15] | Doesn’t matter if we got it if we can’t find it. | 除非找到接收器 否则是否拷贝下来毫无意义 |
[1:09:16] | Where the hell is it? | 接收器到底在哪 |
[1:09:19] | It’s still inside the house. | 还在房子里 |
[1:09:22] | That’s why the maid went back inside. | 这就是女佣回去的原因 |
[1:09:23] | She must have found it. | 她一定发现了 |
[1:09:24] | Assumed it belonged to her boss. | 以为那是她老板的东西 |
[1:09:26] | And then she left it behind. | 所以她就送回去了 |
[1:09:27] | Well, then guess what, fellas, it’s game over. | 你们猜如何 伙计们 游戏结束了 |
[1:09:29] | You know how many months… | 你知道我为了做那个东西… |
[1:09:30] | It took me to make that thing, Michael? | 花费了多少时间吗 迈克尔 |
[1:09:31] | What, you just think I can whip up another one in a couple seconds? | 怎么 你以为我几秒钟就能再做一个出来吗 |
[1:09:33] | Losing it is not the problem. | 丢了不是问题 |
[1:09:35] | If they find it, that’s the problem. | 如果他们发现了 那才是问题 |
[1:09:37] | If they find out someone was after that card, we’re done. | 如果他们发现有人在找数据卡 我们就完了 |
[1:09:40] | What do you mean, done? What does that mean? | 完了是什么意思 你说什么呢 |
[1:09:42] | Does that mean we’re gonna go back to prison? | 意思是说我们要回去蹲监狱了 |
[1:09:44] | Are they gonna kill us? | 还是他们要干掉我们 |
[1:09:45] | -What the hell does that mean? -Shut up! | -到底是什么意思 -闭嘴 |
[1:09:49] | Means we go in and get it. | 意味着我们要进去把它取回来 |
[1:09:59] | If we had a few days, we’ll figure out a way to pull this off. | 如果我们有几天时间 就能找到解决的办法 |
[1:10:00] | But I gather we don’t have that kind of time. | 但我猜我们没有那么多时间了 |
[1:10:03] | Yeah, you gather right. | 是的 你猜的没错 |
[1:10:05] | Look, if you want us to get that device out of there. | 听着 如果你想要我们把接收器拿回来 |
[1:10:06] | You gotta throw us a bone. | 你就得有所作为 |
[1:10:08] | Give us some extra help. | 给我们些额外的帮助 |
[1:10:09] | What you’re asking for requires involving additional people. | 你的要求 需要牵扯到其他的人 |
[1:10:12] | Which given the covert nature of this operation. | 那样我们的行动便会暴露 |
[1:10:14] | I cannot do. | 我做不到 |
[1:10:15] | Then you’re asking for the impossible. | 那你的要求便是可望不可及 |
[1:10:16] | No, what I’m asking for is competence, okay? | 不 我的要求是努力 明白吗 |
[1:10:18] | I’m not the one who put the entire mission… | 我不会把整个任务的成功与否… |
[1:10:20] | In the hands of a damn maid. | 寄托在一个该死的女佣身上 |
[1:10:25] | Look, if the Company finds that copy of Scylla before we do. | 听着 如果公司先找到锡拉的拷贝 |
[1:10:28] | That’s it, Michael, that’s ball game. | 那就完了 迈克尔 这是场竞赛 |
[1:10:30] | They’re gonna find out who was behind it. | 他们会找出幕后的人 |
[1:10:31] | And they’re going to ghost us.All of us. | 他们会干掉我们所有人 |
[1:10:34] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:10:37] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:10:40] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:10:43] | Look, I didn’t choose you to do this | 听着 我并不是手握你的把柄… |
[1:10:45] | Because I had you in custody. | 逼着你做这个的 |
[1:10:46] | I chose you to do this.Because I believed you could pull it off. | 我是因为相信你的能力才让你做的 |
[1:10:49] | Yeah, well, a lot of people have believed in me… | 是的 在过去的几个月里… |
[1:10:51] | In the last few months, Agent Self. | 许多人都信任我 赛尔夫特工 |
[1:10:53] | Not all of them are alive today. | 他们都死了 |
[1:10:58] | Can you get me back the device or not? | 你到底能不能把接收器拿回来 |
[1:11:06] | All right, this is what we got. | 好了 事情是这样的 |
[1:11:07] | The housekeeper saw the device as she was leaving the house. | 在女佣离开的时候 她发现了接收器 |
[1:11:10] | Then she disappears back inside for 15 seconds. | 然后她回到房子里15秒钟 |
[1:11:12] | So, we know, wherever it is. | 那么我们就知道它的位置了 |
[1:11:13] | It’s somewhere close to the door. | 在门口附近 |
[1:11:15] | So, 15 seconds. | 所以15秒钟 |
[1:11:16] | That’s all we have to buy ourselves. | 就是我们要争取到的时间 |
[1:11:18] | Listen, I’m not sure how close we’re gonna get to this house. | 我不确定我们可以多么接近房子 |
[1:11:20] | Let alone inside of it. | 更别说潜入进去了 |
[1:11:22] | But let’s say that we do. | 即便我们做到了 |
[1:11:23] | The alarm they got installed in this house is triggered… | 房子配备的警报器会在任何窗户或门被… |
[1:11:26] | 1.2 seconds after broken contact in any door or window. | 非法闯入后的1.2秒发出警报 |
[1:11:29] | Which would immediately send the private security guards… | 之后47个全副武装的… |
[1:11:32] | With their 47 guns rushing into the property. | 私人保镖便会立即冲入房子 |
[1:11:34] | And after 30 seconds, the alarm company… | 30秒之后 保安公司… |
[1:11:35] | Will dispatch vehicles to the property. | 就会派车过去 |
[1:11:37] | Three to four, depending on availability. | 三到四辆 视情况而定 |
[1:11:38] | After confirmation of a break-in. | 证实有人非法闯入之后 |
[1:11:41] | They’ll dispatch additional vehicles. | 他们会派更多的车来 |
[1:11:42] | To seal off any and all exits from the property. | 封闭房子的所有出入口 |
[1:11:44] | I don’t know about this, Michael. | 我不确定是否能行 迈克尔 |
[1:11:45] | It’s getting pretty clear… | 现在很明显… |
[1:11:46] | Why they hired a bunch of cons to do this job. | 他们为什么要找一帮罪犯来干这件事了 |
[1:11:48] | It’s not because they wanted it off the books. | 他们不仅想要置身度外 |
[1:11:51] | It’s because we’re expendable. | 同时我们是毫无价值的 |
[1:11:52] | Who’s gonna care if a bunch of crooks wind up dead? | 谁会在乎一帮罪犯被杀呢 |
[1:11:55] | It’s suicide. | 这是自杀行为 |
[1:11:56] | I’m gonna keep looking and see what I can find. | 我会继续查看可能有用的信息 |
[1:12:04] | That quote from The Odyssey. | 奥德赛的片段 |
[1:12:05] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[1:12:07] | I can’t shake that line. | 有一句不懂 |
[1:12:10] | “All that avails is flight.” | 飞行是最好的办法 |
[1:12:14] | What if flight is our only option, Linc? | 如果飞行是唯一的选择怎么办 林肯 |
[1:12:18] | What if our father after everything he discovered… | 如果我们的父亲在调查了… |
[1:12:20] | About the Company, what… | 公司的一切之后 发现… |
[1:12:23] | What if that’s what he finally realized? | 发现飞行是唯一的办法 |
[1:12:25] | You know, uh, the one thing I remember most… | 知道吗 我记得关于爸爸最清楚的事… |
[1:12:27] | About Dad was the back of his head. | 就是他的背影 |
[1:12:30] | Always walking out the front door. | 总是渐渐消失在大门口 |
[1:12:32] | Always running from something. | 总是在逃避着什么 |
[1:12:34] | Mom, us, himself. | 妈妈 我们 他自己 |
[1:12:36] | But the one thing he never ran away from… | 但是他唯一没有逃避的事情… |
[1:12:39] | Was his belief that the Company needed to be taken down. | 就是公司一定得被搞垮的信念 |
[1:12:42] | And we got an opportunity to do that. | 我们现在有机会去完成这个信念 |
[1:12:44] | Then this is our fight, not theirs. | 那么这是我们的战斗 不是他们的 |
[1:12:46] | Man, this ain’t Fox River. | 兄弟 这不是福克斯河监狱 |
[1:12:50] | These guys chose to be here. | 他们自己选择来这里 |
[1:12:52] | Remember that. | 记住这点 |
[1:12:55] | They got a choice. | 他们自己的选择 |
[1:14:37] | -Almost. -Ready? | -快了 -准备好了吗 |
[1:14:43] | Go. | 走 |
[1:15:06] | Go. | 走 |
[1:15:15] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Go! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[1:15:22] | Where’s it coming from? | 声音从哪传来的 |
[1:15:23] | It’s across the street. | 街对面的 |
[1:15:30] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[1:15:43] | Go. | 走 |
[1:15:56] | Just something across the street. | 是街对面的问题 |
[1:15:58] | We got a team checking it out now. | 我们派人过去检查了 |
[1:16:00] | You can go back inside, sir. | 您可以回去了 先生 |
[1:16:13] | Must be out of town. | 他们一定是出城了 |
[1:16:23] | Daddy, is everything okay? | 爸爸 没事吧 |
[1:16:35] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[1:16:38] | Thanks, Jim. | 谢谢 吉姆 |
[1:16:40] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[1:16:42] | Let’s go. | 我们快走 |
[1:17:14] | Go! | 走 |
[1:17:26] | Don’t turn around. | 别回头 |
[1:17:28] | Unless you’d like to experience a great deal of pain… | 除非你想在漫长的时间内… |
[1:17:31] | Over an even greater length of time. | 品尝漫长折磨的滋味 |
[1:17:34] | You-you know, just-just take whatever you want here. | 你想要什么 随便拿 |
[1:17:37] | The only thing I want from you. | 我唯一想要的东西 |
[1:17:38] | Bruce, is the answer to a simple question. | 布鲁斯 是一个简单的问题的答案 |
[1:17:43] | Where are Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows? | 迈克尔・斯科菲尔德和林肯・布鲁斯在哪 |
[1:17:45] | I only know what-what I read in the papers and… | 我只是通过报纸知道的… |
[1:17:47] | Three days ago. | 三天前 |
[1:17:48] | There were 105 inmates in the supermax wing… | 美国德克萨斯州利文斯顿的联邦监狱里… |
[1:17:52] | Of the U.S. penitentiary in Livingston, Texas. | 关押着105名囚犯 |
[1:17:56] | Where the brothers were allegedly sent. | 那两兄弟本该被送到那里 |
[1:17:58] | There are still 105 inmates there. | 但那里还是只关押着105名囚犯 |
[1:18:01] | And no one has been released during that time. | 那段时间里没人被释放 |
[1:18:04] | Someone is playing a shell game, Bruce. | 有人在导演一场骗局 布鲁斯 |
[1:18:08] | I’m just trying to find out who. | 我只是要找出幕后主使 |
[1:18:12] | I have no criminal jurisdiction over. | 我没有刑事司法管辖权 |
[1:18:14] | I know you bailed them out. | 我知道你把他们保释出来了 |
[1:18:17] | I know you’ve been in contact with Sara Tancredi. | 我知道你一直跟莎拉・唐克雷蒂有联系 |
[1:18:20] | I swear to you, I’ve no idea where they are. | 我发誓 我真的不知道他们在哪 |
[1:18:26] | I guess we’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[1:18:34] | Good luck, Teddy. | 祝你好运 泰迪 |
[1:18:36] | Who needs luck when you got friends like you fellas, huh? | 有你们这样的朋友 还需要好运气吗 |
[1:18:42] | Hey, you mind if I take this old newspaper of yours with me? | 我把这份旧报纸带走 你们不介意吧 |
[1:18:44] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[1:18:45] | Sorry to hear about your friend, dude. | 对你的朋友我很遗憾 朋友 |
[1:18:47] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[1:18:51] | He had a full life. | 他活的很有价值 |
[1:18:53] | Later, Teddy. | 再见 泰迪 |
[1:19:10] | There you go. | 开始吧 |
[1:19:30] | Thirty-six. | |
[1:19:31] | Twenty-four. | |
[1:19:33] | Thirty-six. | |
[1:20:17] | Did you get it? | 拿到了吗 |
[1:20:20] | Let’s make sure we got what we wanted. | 确认一下是否有我们要的数据 |
[1:20:25] | -Linc. -Yeah. | -林肯 -怎么 |
[1:20:26] | Don’t let that thing out of your sight. | 看好那东西 |
[1:20:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:20:32] | We’re halfway there. | 我们胜利在望了 |
[1:20:33] | All we got to do is that little B and E. | 我们只是进到房子里 拿走东西 |
[1:20:35] | And we’re out of here. | 然后我们就离开这里 |
[1:20:36] | Reminds me, I need to get ahold of Self… | 提醒我 我还得去联系赛尔夫… |
[1:20:38] | See when we can get started. | 看我们时候能开始 |
[1:20:39] | So what are you gonna do when all this is over? | 这一切结束之后你有什么打算 |
[1:20:44] | That’s a good question. | 问的好 |
[1:20:49] | Brother, whatever this Scylla thing is. | 兄弟 不管锡拉是什么 |
[1:20:51] | It is a monster of a code. | 它就是一堆乱码 |
[1:21:00] | No. | 不 |
[1:21:12] | Sara, I was gonna come down here and ask if you… | 莎拉 我本想来问问你是否想跟我谈谈… |
[1:21:15] | Wanted to talk some more about what happened in Panama. | 发生在巴拿马的事情 |
[1:21:19] | But, um, I think I already know what you’re gonna say. | 但我想我已经知道你的答案了 |
[1:21:24] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[1:21:25] | Because you’re a little like me. | 因为你和我有些相似 |
[1:21:28] | Because you’re gonna say you’re fine, that you can handle it. | 你会说你没事 你能处理好 |
[1:21:32] | So, um… | 所以… |
[1:21:34] | I’ll just leave it at this. | 我就不问了 |
[1:21:37] | I’m here. | 我会陪你 |
[1:21:40] | Whenever you want to talk, I’m here. | 无论什么时候你想说了 我都愿意听 |
[1:21:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:51] | You know that the only thing that kept me alive. | 当我被抓的时候 唯一令我… |
[1:21:55] | When I was being held was the thought of being with you. | 坚持下去的信念就是能和你在一起 |
[1:22:00] | But I also knew that if anything happened to me. | 我知道如果我有什么三长两短 |
[1:22:02] | You were gonna blame yourself. | 你就会责怪你自己 |
[1:22:04] | You would spend the rest of your life punishing yourself for it. | 整个下半生都会沉浸在深深的自责当中 |
[1:22:06] | And, I can’t bear the thought of that. | 我想都不敢想 |
[1:22:14] | So can we make a deal right now that we’re even. | 所以我们现在算是扯平了好吗 |
[1:22:17] | And just wipe the slate clean and no guilt and no responsibility? | 往事一笔勾销 没有自责 没有责任 |
[1:22:23] | If we’re gonna be together. | 如果我们还能在一起 |
[1:22:24] | I don’t want it to be out of a sense of obligation. | 我不希望你是出于为我负责的态度 |
[1:22:27] | Or-or even that we should be. | 即使我们应该这样 |
[1:22:31] | Because of what we’ve been through. | 因为我们经历了太多 |
[1:22:32] | I just want to start over. | 我只想重新开始 |
[1:22:37] | Start over. | 重新开始 |
[1:22:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:22:41] | But, does that mean I have to divorce my wife? | 这是否意味着我必须先离婚呢 |
[1:22:47] | Because you’re still married to a Russian stripper. | 你和那个俄罗斯脱衣女郎还是合法夫妻 |
[1:22:50] | Well, “A”: I’ve been a little busy. | 第一 我之前一直比较忙 |
[1:22:52] | And “B”: I’m pretty sure she was Czech. | 第二 我很确定她是捷克人 |
[1:22:55] | Hey, Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[1:22:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:22:59] | Whatever it is, it ain’t it. | 不管它是什么 反正不对 |
[1:23:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:23:02] | I thought you said we copied the card. | 我记得你说过 我们拷贝了那张卡 |
[1:23:04] | No, we did. | 是 没错 |
[1:23:05] | But according to the encryption code… | 但根据加密编码… |
[1:23:07] | Okay, how do I make this clear? | 我该怎么解释呢 |
[1:23:09] | If Scylla was like a pizza, all we got’s a slice. | 假如说锡拉是块披萨 我们得到的只是一片 |
[1:23:13] | So where’s the rest of the data? | 剩下的数据在哪 |
[1:23:15] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[1:23:16] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[1:23:18] | I mean, I don’t know how we didn’t see this coming. | 我不知道我们为什么看不全 |
[1:23:20] | I mean, it-it makes perfect sense. | 应该是完全没有问题的 |
[1:23:21] | It’s like the nuclear launch codes. | 这就像是核武发射码 |
[1:23:23] | You don’t give all that information to just one person. | 信息不可能只在一个人的手里 |
[1:23:25] | How many do you give it to? | 那会分给多少人 |
[1:23:27] | Okay, that quote your father held onto… | 你父亲记录的奥德赛的那个片段说… |
[1:23:28] | In The Odyssey Scylla is a six-headed monster. | 锡拉是一只六头妖怪 |
[1:23:31] | That requires a sacrifice of six soldiers in order to pass. | 想要通过就需要牺牲6位手下的生命 |
[1:23:34] | So Scylla isn’t one card. | 这么说锡拉不只是一张卡 |
[1:23:37] | It’s six. | 是六张 |
[1:23:46] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[1:23:48] | How we gonna find five more of these things? | 我们如何能找到剩下的5张 |
[1:23:49] | Michael! Michael! | 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[1:23:59] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[1:24:00] | I don’t care what she looks like. | 我不在乎她现在怎么样了 |
[1:24:03] | Three tablespoons of water. | 三勺水 |
[1:24:05] | one of honey. | 一勺蜂蜜 |
[1:24:07] | Nothing more. | 就这些 |
[1:24:10] | If she knows something about anything that’s going on. | 即使她只知道哪怕是一点点的消息 |
[1:24:12] | I’m going to find it. | 我也要知道 |
[1:24:20] | Rise and shine, bitch. | 起床了 婊子 |
[1:24:21] | Breakfast. | 吃早餐 |
[1:25:00] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[1:25:01] | Hey, Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[1:25:05] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:25:07] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[1:25:09] | All this security makes you wonder… | 这些保护措施让你不禁联想… |
[1:25:11] | What the Company’s hiding. | 公司到底在隐藏什么 |
[1:25:12] | Only way to know for sure… | 弄清真相的唯一办法就是… |
[1:25:13] | Is to find those five other cards, | 找到剩余的5张数据卡 |
[1:25:16] | See for ourselves. | 我们自己看 |
[1:25:17] | Think we’ll have enough time? | 我们的时间够吗 |
[1:25:19] | Yeah. | 够 |
[1:25:21] | We’ll, uh… | 我们… |
[1:25:23] | We’ll be fine. | 会没事的 |