时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Prison Break. | 《越狱》剧情回顾 |
[00:02] | I’m giving you an opportunity to avoid 15 years in jail. | 我提供给你的是一个免除15年刑期的机会 |
[00:05] | In exchange for? Scylla. | -用什么交换 -锡拉 |
[00:07] | These are GPS ankle monitors. | 这些是脚踝全球定位跟踪器 |
[00:09] | I’m your boss. | 我是你们的头 |
[00:10] | And if I ask you to put on a monitor. | 我让你们带上跟踪器 |
[00:12] | You put on a monitor. | 你们就带上跟踪器 |
[00:13] | Whistler assignment was to drop off Scylla to a Company executive. | 惠斯勒的任务是把锡拉交给一名公司高管 |
[00:17] | And his job was to protect it. | 他的任务是保护锡拉 |
[00:19] | When this is, when this is all done, you and me. | 当这一切结束以后 你和我 |
[00:21] | We’re gonna settle up. | 我们要做个了断 |
[00:23] | I’m looking for Alex. | 我找阿历克斯 |
[00:25] | -Mom! -We’re done talking. | -妈妈 -我们没什么好谈的 |
[00:30] | You don’t want to go in there. | 你不能进去 |
[00:32] | You don’t want to go in there. | 你不能进去 |
[00:39] | Where are Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows? | 迈克尔・斯科菲尔德和林肯・布鲁斯在哪 |
[00:42] | I swear to you, I’ve no idea where they are. | 我发誓 我真的不知道他们在哪 |
[00:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:46] | Whatever it is, it ain’t it. | 不管它是什么 反正不对 |
[00:48] | If Scylla was like a pizza, all we got’s a slice. | 假如说锡拉是块披萨 我们得到的只是一片 |
[00:52] | So Scylla isn’t one card. | 这么说锡拉不只是一张卡 |
[00:54] | It’s six. | 是六张 |
[01:12] | -What’d you pull us into? -Excuse me? | -你把我们卷进什么之中了 -什么 |
[01:14] | You figured you’d get us on the hook. | 你以为你把我们骗过来了 |
[01:16] | So we could find out for ourselves… | 我们之后就能发现… |
[01:17] | How screwed this whole thing was! | 整件事有多他妈的麻烦 |
[01:19] | What the hell exactly are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[01:20] | The card, Agent Self! I’m talking about the card! | 数据卡 赛尔夫特工 我说的是卡 |
[01:23] | -It’s useless! -Wait, wait, hold on. | -根本没有用 -等等 等一下 |
[01:25] | You already got the card? | 你已经得到数据卡了 |
[01:26] | Yes, but without the other five cards, it means nothing! | 是的 但没有其余的5张卡 就毫无意义 |
[01:29] | And I can only assume you knew that! | 而我认为你早就知道 |
[01:31] | What other five? | 其他五张什么卡 |
[01:33] | Don’t. | 别装了 |
[01:36] | What other five? | 其他五张什么卡 |
[01:38] | Roland downloaded the card. | 罗兰下载了卡里的数据 |
[01:40] | There’s no Company data on the card. | 卡里没有公司的资料 |
[01:42] | So without the other five cards, it’s unreadable. | 没有其他五张卡 这张就无法读取 |
[01:45] | It’s like one-sixth of the puzzle. | 这就像是谜题的6分之1一样 |
[01:47] | But that’s not my problem. | 但这不是我的问题 |
[01:48] | -Because we had a deal, and we gave you… -No. | -因为我们有协议 我们已经… -不 |
[01:50] | -Exactly what you asked for. -No, you didn’t! No, you didn’t! | -把你要的东西拿到了 -不 没有 你们没有 |
[01:52] | We had a deal for you to get me Scylla. | 我们的协议是你帮我搞到锡拉 |
[01:53] | And you haven’t gotten me that, have you? | 你们没还没搞到 对吧 |
[01:55] | You gave me your word. | 你向我保证过的 |
[01:56] | And I’m giving you my word again, you will go… | 我再向你保证一次 如果你们… |
[01:57] | Back to prison if you can’t get me those other five cards. | 不能把另外5张卡弄到手 就滚回监狱去 |
[02:03] | But if you’re telling me you can’t get this done. | 但如果你告诉我 你无法做到的话 |
[02:05] | Just let me know right now, and we’ll get your cell ready. | 现在就告诉我 我们会把牢房帮你们准备好的 |
[02:07] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[02:09] | I’ll get it done. | 我会搞定的 |
[02:11] | There’s one more thing. | 还有一件事情 |
[02:16] | So what’d he say? | 他怎么说的 |
[02:17] | We got to find the other cards. | 我们要找到其余的卡 |
[02:18] | Screw that, man. We got the card, let’s do the second step. | 滚蛋吧 伙计 我们得到卡了 进行第二步吧 |
[02:21] | The break-in thing, and end all this. | 闯入那一步 结束这一切 |
[02:22] | It doesn’t work that way now. | 现在那样做没用了 |
[02:23] | It’s not fair. We did what he said. | 这不公平 我们照他说的做了 |
[02:25] | Then call Agent Self, tell him you want to go back to Fox River. | 那给赛尔夫特工电话 说你想回福克斯河监狱 |
[02:29] | Hell, we’re all going to prison if we cannot find the other cards. | 该死 如果找不到其余的卡 我们都得进监狱 |
[02:33] | When the government the gets scared. | 当政府感觉事情不妙之后 |
[02:34] | They tend to cut the cord. | 他们会先将自己置身度外 |
[02:37] | Did Self talk about shutting us down? | 赛尔夫提过让我们结束任务吗 |
[02:39] | Let’s just concentrate on finding Scylla, all right? | 我们还是集中精力找锡拉吧 好吗 |
[02:47] | Alex. | 阿历克斯. |
[02:49] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪 |
[02:51] | Who cares? | 管他呢 |
[02:52] | How are we gonna find Scylla? We don’t even know where to start. | 我们都不知从哪入手 怎么找锡拉 |
[02:56] | Where’s the rest of the stuff you found? | 你找到的其他东西在哪 |
[02:57] | Still printing it up. | 还在打印 |
[03:00] | When my device was in Tuxhorn’s house… | 我的东西之前肯定被放在了… |
[03:02] | It must’ve been left next to his PDA. | 塔克豪恩家靠近他掌上电脑的地方 |
[03:03] | Sucked up all the data from it and got e-mails and photos. | 拷贝了里面所有的数据 邮件和照片 |
[03:06] | You see anything we can use? | 有我们需要的信息吗 |
[03:08] | No, and let me be crystal clear for you guys: I point and click. | 没有 我跟你们说清楚 我只负责电脑 |
[03:10] | That’s it, other than that, I’m off the clock. | 仅此而已 其他的事我一概不管 |
[03:12] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[03:13] | Wait a minute, where’s his calendar? | 等等 他的日程表在哪 |
[03:14] | Dr. Feelgood’s got it. | 在自我感觉良好的医生那 |
[03:16] | Here, um, take a look at this. | 在这儿 看看这个 |
[03:19] | This is today’s date. | 这是今天的日程 |
[03:20] | There’s absolutely nothing on it but a star. | 上面除了一颗星之外 什么都没有 |
[03:22] | Every other date, Tuxhorn has details for his… | 其他日期塔克豪恩都详细写明了… |
[03:24] | Appointments and meetings, who he’s with, when and where. | 会面和会议的参与者 时间和地点的信息 |
[03:26] | This is the only thing with nothing on it. | 只有今天的日程什么都没写 |
[03:28] | It must be a reason he’s keeping that secret. | 他这么做一定是有原因的 |
[03:29] | Why are we letting this Self guy call all the shots? | 我们为何不让赛尔夫那家伙做决定 |
[03:31] | Maybe we should play some hardball. | 也许我们该强硬一点 |
[03:33] | No. Either help out or get out. | 不 要么帮忙 要么滚蛋 |
[03:35] | If you open your mouth… | 如果你们要出声… |
[03:37] | I expect you to offer up a solution. | 希望你们会提供建设性的办法 |
[03:40] | I’m not gonna say it again. | 我不会再说第二遍 |
[03:59] | -Hello? -Do you know who this is? | -喂 -知道我是谁吗 |
[04:03] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[04:05] | Where are you being held? | 你被关在哪了 |
[04:07] | I’m not in prison. | 我不在监狱 |
[04:08] | Where are you? | 那你在哪 |
[04:09] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[04:11] | I need you to get something to me in L.A. | 我需要你在洛杉矶帮我取点东西 |
[04:16] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[04:17] | It’s nothing dangerous. Please, I-I… | 不是什么危险的东西 求你了 我… |
[04:19] | I don’t know how much more time I have here. | 我不知道我还有多少时间 |
[04:23] | Look, don’t ask me to do something… | 听着 别让我做什么… |
[04:26] | You just need to reach out to the residential agency in Durango. | 你只需要去一趟杜兰哥的住宅中介就行了 |
[04:32] | Alex, no. | 阿历克斯 不行 |
[04:35] | Do you know what they did? | 你知道他们做了什么吗 |
[04:37] | They killed my son. | 他们杀了我的儿子 |
[04:41] | They killed my boy. | 他们杀了我的儿子 |
[04:49] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[04:52] | Just say that you’ll help me. | 只要说你愿意帮我 |
[04:54] | Please? | 求你了 |
[04:56] | I just need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[04:57] | I need to find out who did it. | 我要找到凶手 |
[05:00] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:07] | So listen, I know in Fox River you had to keep secrets from me. | 听着 我知道在福克斯河的时候你要对我保密 |
[05:10] | You don’t now. | 现在不需要了 |
[05:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:15] | Self said we have until the end of the day to find the next cardholder. | 赛尔夫说我们今天一定要找到下一个持卡者 |
[05:20] | Or we all go back to prison. | 否则我们全部要回监狱 |
[06:02] | I know that you bailed out Scofield and Burrows. | 我知道你保释了斯科菲尔德和布伦斯 |
[06:05] | And I know they aren’t in a supermax in Texas. | 而且我知道他们不在德克萨斯的监狱里 |
[06:08] | But you know where they are, don’t you, Bruce? | 但你知道他们在哪 对吧 布鲁斯 |
[06:12] | You don’t want any more trouble than you’re already in. | 你别再找麻烦了 |
[06:17] | I’m not the one in trouble. | 我不是有麻烦的那个人 |
[06:22] | Let me help you relax. | 让我帮你放松一下 |
[06:38] | It’s a beautiful day. | 真是美好的一天 |
[06:40] | The sun is shining. | 阳光明媚 |
[06:43] | Do you feel that gentle breeze? | 你能感觉到微风拂过吗 |
[06:47] | It’s a great day… | 今天真是个… |
[06:50] | For a family picnic. | 家庭野餐的好日子 |
[06:55] | Don’t you think so, Bruce? | 你不这么认为吗 布鲁斯 |
[06:59] | Six cards? | 六张卡 |
[07:01] | That’s not what you sold me, Don. | 当初你可不是这样告诉我的 当 |
[07:03] | I realised it’s more than we anticipated. | 我知道这超出了我们的预想 |
[07:05] | More than you anticipated! . | 是超出你的预想 |
[07:07] | I already have people questioning me… | 已经有人问我… |
[07:08] | About the supermax line we’re selling. | 关于我们编造的重型监狱的事了 |
[07:11] | This whole thing was a mistake. | 整件事就是一个错误 |
[07:12] | No,no, this wasn’t a mistake. | 不 这件事没错 |
[07:14] | Scofield got us a card within 24 hours… | 斯科菲尔德在24小时内就帮我们得到一张… |
[07:16] | Of being dropped in Los Angeles. | 要被送到洛杉矶的卡 |
[07:17] | He knows what he’s doing. | 他知道自己在做什么 |
[07:19] | Look, I’m willing to take the risk and do my job. | 听着 我愿意冒险 做好我的工作 |
[07:22] | I don’t understand why you aren’t. | 我不明白为什么你不能 |
[07:23] | I’ve been in Homeland Security since before it even had a name! | 国土安全部还没确定名称 你还没长毛的时候 |
[07:26] | Since before you even had a single short and curly… | 我就在这工作 |
[07:29] | Then you should know what’s at stake here, Director. | 那你就该清楚现在的利害关系 主任 |
[07:32] | We could stop it, but not, not if you end this now. | 如果你不下令停止 我们就可以阻止 |
[07:36] | I’m calling Senator Dallo now. | 我现在就给达洛参议员挂电话 |
[07:37] | I will see if he want shis thing killed or not. | 看看他是否想此事就此结束 |
[07:42] | But he follows my recommendations, Don. | 但他是听我的建议的 当 |
[07:50] | “Sir, changed your late London arrival… | 先生 已将你到达伦敦的时间… |
[07:52] | Now 7/16 at 4:00 p.m.” | 改为7月16日下午4点 |
[07:54] | Today’s the 16th. | 今天是16号 |
[07:55] | There’s nothing about London in his calendar, is there? | 他的日程里没有伦敦 对吧 |
[07:58] | Not that we’ve seen, no. | 我们看是没有 没有 |
[07:59] | Nothing about travel to or from the UK at all? | 没有任何来回英国的计划 |
[08:02] | No, nothing. | 没有 什么都没有 |
[08:02] | Now, why would he get an e-mail about an arrival in London… | 既然他在伦敦没有会面日程… |
[08:05] | When he has no business scheduled there? | 为何他会收到关于抵达伦敦的邮件呢 |
[08:08] | It’s probably because the e-mail is a… | 可能这封邮件是一个… |
[08:10] | Code. | 暗号 |
[08:15] | Alex, I’m so glad you joined us. | 阿历克斯 我很高兴你加入我们 |
[08:18] | S-C-Y-L-L-A, Scylla | S-C-Y-L-L-A 锡拉 |
[08:22] | The meeting today at 4:00 is about Scylla. | 今天4点的会议室是关于锡拉的 |
[08:24] | I think we can assume that Tuxhorn did not schedule… | 我们可以假设塔克豪恩不是安排… |
[08:26] | A meeting with himself, so that… | 自己同自己会面 所以… |
[08:28] | Is where we’re going to find our next cardholder. | 会面的地点就是找到下一个持卡者的地方 |
[08:29] | Okay, so 4:00 p.m. is our when, we need a where. | 好 那么下午4点是时间 还缺地点 |
[08:32] | If you were having a secret meeting. | 如果你需要一个秘密的会面 |
[08:34] | You wouldn’t send all the information together. | 不会把所有的信息一次都发送 |
[08:36] | You’d send the where and the when separately as a precaution. | 为了保险 时间和地点的信息会分开发送 |
[08:40] | Were there any other e-mails sent to Tuxhorn… | 还有其他和伦敦的邮件… |
[08:43] | At the same time as the London e-mail? | 同时发给塔克豪恩的吗 |
[08:45] | Within a few seconds of the London mail. | 伦敦的邮件发出几秒钟后 |
[08:46] | Two more e-mails followed from the same IP path. | 同一IP地址又发送了两封邮件 |
[08:48] | But that’s when my device ran out of hard drive space. | 就在这时 硬盘没有空间了 |
[08:50] | It picked up the IP address, but not the content. | 追踪到了IP地址 但没有记录下内容 |
[08:52] | Trace the IP address and find out who sent these e-mails. | 追踪IP地址 找到发信人 |
[08:54] | Oh, look, e-mails get bounced to routers all over the world. | 听着 邮件会经过世界上很多服务器转移 |
[08:58] | Before they end in your inbox. | 在到达收件箱之前 |
[08:59] | Wherever the mail’s been, it leaves a shadow file. | 无论邮件寄送到哪里 都会留下缓存文件 |
[09:01] | Based on the geography, I’m guessing these e-mails… | 根据地理位置 我判断这些邮件… |
[09:04] | Probably squatted at the Anaheim server cluster… | 在塔克豪恩收到之前 可能在阿纳海姆的… |
[09:05] | A nanosecond before reaching Tuxhorn. | 服务器上停留过十亿分之一秒 |
[09:07] | So that’s where you’re going to find your shadow file. | 所以那就缓存文件的所在 |
[09:10] | So get it. | 那就去找 |
[09:11] | Not every geek with a Commodore 64 can hack into NASA. | 拿着8位机的家伙不一定都能黑进航空航天局 |
[09:14] | I mean, these servers… | 我是说 这些服务器… |
[09:15] | Have more firewalls than the devil’s bedroom. | 这些服务器有更多的防火墙 |
[09:17] | You want those e-mails, I’m sorry. | 你们想要这些邮件 对不起 |
[09:19] | It’s on a main server in Anaheim. | 他们是在阿纳海姆的主服务器上 |
[09:21] | Is this possible to find those e-mails at that server? | 有可能在那个服务器上找到那些邮件吗 |
[09:23] | Technologically possible, yeah. | 从技术上说 是的 |
[09:25] | Then we’re going to Anaheim. | 那我们去阿纳海姆 |
[09:26] | I want you two to go to Tuxhorn’s workplace. | 你们两个去塔克豪恩工作的地方 |
[09:28] | Stake it out, if you see him, tail him, call us. | 找到他 如果看见他 跟住 告诉我们 |
[09:31] | You think you’re just going to walk up to a main server? | 你以为你能大摇大摆靠近服务器吗 |
[09:33] | You know there’s going to be security, right? | 你知道那里会有保安的 对吧 |
[09:34] | We don’t have a choice, we have to find that e-mail message… | 我们别无选择 找到那封邮件… |
[09:37] | We can find out where the meeting is. | 我们就能找到会面地点 |
[09:38] | Find out where the meeting is, we find our next cardholder. | 找到会面地点 就能找到下一个持卡者 |
[09:40] | -Got it? -We stay out of jail. | -明白吗 -我们才能不蹲监狱 |
[09:42] | Yeah, well, good luck, man. | 是的 祝你好运 伙计 |
[09:43] | Actually, you’re coming with us. | 实际上 你要和我们一起去 |
[09:45] | Guess again. Self told me to sit here… | 再说一次 赛尔夫让我坐在这里… |
[09:47] | And make with the clickety-clack on the keyboard. | 负责电脑方面的事情 |
[09:50] | I’m not going nowhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[09:54] | Oh yeah, you are. | 是吗 跟着来吧 |
[10:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:18] | “Instahomes welcomes you home… | 欢迎回到… |
[10:22] | To your furnished apartment.” | 家具齐全的公寓 |
[10:44] | Why must you go after this man? | 你为什么一定要找这个人 |
[10:46] | Where I come from, there’s something called a blood feud. | 在我的家乡 有个词叫宿敌 |
[10:50] | You’re coming back, right? | 你会回来的 对吗 |
[10:55] | Michael Scofield left me for dead one too many times. | 迈克尔・斯科菲尔德太多次对我见死不救 |
[11:05] | Good news, Bruce. | 好消息 布鲁斯 |
[11:07] | Your favorite aunt made it to the picnic. | 你最喜欢的阿姨去野餐了 |
[11:10] | She brought lemonade. | 她带来了柠檬水 |
[11:13] | The little couns are… | 侄子侄女们在… |
[11:15] | swimming in the pond. | 在池塘里游泳 |
[11:18] | Brothers and sisters are… | 兄弟姐妹们在… |
[11:20] | Playing catch in a lush… | 在碧绿的草原上… |
[11:22] | Green field. | 追逐打闹 |
[11:26] | Everyone is here. | 所有人都来了 |
[11:30] | Well, almost everyone. | 基本算是所有人 |
[11:36] | Two very important people are missing. | 两个很重要的人没来 |
[11:40] | Where are Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows? | 迈克尔・斯科菲尔德和林肯・布伦斯在哪 |
[11:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:48] | That’s okay, Bruce. | 没关系的 布鲁斯 |
[11:52] | I’m sure you’ll remember soon. | 我肯定你很快就会想起来了 |
[11:56] | Just enjoy the picnic. | 享受野餐吧 |
[12:04] | Hi, uh, my name is Stephanie Reed. | 你好 我是斯蒂芙妮・雷德 |
[12:06] | I’m here for a job interview with human resources. | 我是来人力资源部面试的 |
[12:08] | Okay, then. | 好的 |
[12:12] | Sorry, your name’s not in the system. | 不好意思 系统里没有你的名字 |
[12:17] | Um, would you look again under R-E-E-D? | 你能再看下吗 是R-E-E-D |
[12:20] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:21] | You know, she should drop a few buttons on that shirt. | 知道吗 她应该松开上衣的几个扣子 |
[12:24] | The guard will give her the e-mails. | 警卫就会把邮件给她 |
[12:26] | Great. | 好极了 |
[12:29] | Yes. | 说 |
[12:30] | You’re in Anaheim, Michael? | 你在阿纳海姆吗 Michael |
[12:32] | This is a strange time to be taking a trip to Disney. | 现在可不是去迪斯尼好时候 |
[12:34] | Listen to me, I promise you, if you’re trying to run… | 听我说 我向你保证 如果你要逃跑… |
[12:37] | I’m trying to get you another card. | 我在帮你找另外一张卡 |
[12:38] | From where? Tomorrowland? | 从哪 明日世界吗 |
[12:40] | From an e-mail on a main router. | 从主服务器上的一封邮件里 |
[12:42] | We think there’s a Scylla meeting this afternoon at 4:00. | 我们认为今天下午4点有一个锡拉的会面 |
[12:44] | -Where? -Hopefully that information will be on the e-mail. | -在哪 -希望在邮件中能找到答案 |
[12:48] | Michael, we’re running out of time. | 迈克尔 我们没有时间了 |
[12:50] | Then stop wasting mine. | 那就别再浪费我的时间 |
[12:51] | I got to go, I got to go. | 我挂电话了 我挂电话了 |
[12:55] | Did you talk to senator Dallo? | 你和达洛参议院谈过了 |
[12:57] | Yes, I did, and now I need to talk to you. | 是的 谈过了 现在我要和你谈谈 |
[13:00] | I’m shutting it down. | 我要取消这个行动 |
[13:02] | Sorry, ma’am, I don’t have you down for any meeting today. | 对不起 小姐 我没找到任何你的预约 |
[13:06] | Okay, um… the, uh, the temp agency said… | 好吧 但临时工工会说过… |
[13:10] | That they were going to set the interview. | 他们要举行一次面试 |
[13:12] | Again, I’m sorry. | 再次抱歉 |
[13:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:17] | It was really hard to get a sitter today. | 今天找个保姆是很难得 |
[13:20] | Would you be willing just to call human resources and see… | 你能否给人力资源部打个电话… |
[13:23] | If they’ll see me since I’m here? | 看看他们愿不愿意见我一面吗 |
[13:25] | Sure. | 好的 |
[13:31] | Hey, it’s Tim at the front desk. | 你好 我是前台的提姆 |
[13:33] | Yeah, I’ve got a Stephanie Reed… | 我这有一个叫斯蒂芙妮・雷德的… |
[13:34] | She said she had a job interview. | 她说她是来面试的 |
[13:39] | Stephanie Reed, R-E-E-D. | 斯蒂芙妮・雷德 R-E-E-D |
[13:44] | She just passed it off to Michael. | 她刚刚把保安卡交给迈克尔了 |
[13:51] | Server room could be anywhere in here. | 服务器机房可能在任何房间 |
[13:53] | Network and wiring specifications require… | 网络和配线技术条件都要求… |
[13:56] | A server that’s on the first floor, | 服务器只能在一楼 |
[13:58] | Centrally located, like right there. | 中心位置 就像那里 |
[14:01] | What are you, an engineer or something? | 你是干嘛的 工程师还是什么 |
[14:10] | Are you sure you know how to drive this thing? | 你确定你知道怎么做吗 |
[14:12] | Yeah, but it’s going to take a while and I don’t want to get busted. | 是的 但要花点时间 我可不想被抓住 |
[14:14] | Just relax and find those e-mails. | 放松点 找到那些邮件 |
[14:15] | Listen, man, when I steal, I do it from my home, in my boxers… | 听着 在我偷窃的时候 我在家里做… |
[14:18] | Eating a bowl of Krispity Krunch, okay? | 吃着大包的薯片 明白吗 |
[14:19] | No chance of being seen, no chance of getting caught. | 不会被看到 也不会被抓住 |
[14:21] | Just get it done. | 快点搞吧 |
[14:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:25] | All right. | 没事 |
[14:26] | Come on, Michael, come on. | 快点 迈克尔 快点 |
[14:36] | Hey, lady. | 女士 |
[14:37] | Did you get what I need? | 得到我要的东西了吗 |
[14:39] | Yeah, I got it. | 是的 得到了 |
[14:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:46] | I know what you’re planning, Alex. | 我知道你在计划什么 阿历克斯 |
[14:48] | But listen to me. | 但听我说 |
[14:49] | If you do track him down, call me. | 如果你抓到他了 打电话给我 |
[14:51] | Don’t do something that could get you hurt. | 别做对你自己不利的事 |
[14:53] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[14:54] | So the material will be where you asked by 5:00 p.m. | 你要的东西会在5点到 |
[14:59] | And Alex, I’m so sorry. | 阿历克斯 我非常遗憾 |
[15:06] | Good-bye, Lang. | 再见 兰 |
[15:11] | I’m sorry, they can’t see you today. | 抱歉 他们今天无法见你 |
[15:13] | And there’s nothing more I can do. | 我也无能为力了 |
[15:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:16] | Thank you for your help, I appreciate it. | 谢谢你帮忙 我很感激 |
[15:23] | What was the name of the temp agency that sent you? | 是哪个临时工工会让你来的 |
[15:28] | Uh, maybe we can… | 或许我们可以… |
[15:29] | Call them tother and figure this all out. | 给他们打电话解决这件事 |
[15:31] | I have it written down in my car. | 我记在车里了 |
[15:33] | Where the hell’s my security badge, sweetheart? | 我的保安卡在哪 宝贝 |
[15:34] | It ain’t at my station. | 从桌子上消失了 |
[15:35] | It was there when you showed up. | 你刚来的时候还在那的 |
[15:37] | Take your hands off me, I don’t have your badge. | 把你的手拿开 我没拿你的保安卡 |
[15:39] | Yeah, well, we’ll see about that. | 好 让我们检查一下 |
[15:41] | Sara’s in trouble. | 莎拉有麻烦了 |
[15:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:45] | She’s been made. | 她被发现了 |
[15:48] | Michael, Sara’s been made. | 迈克尔 莎拉被发现了 |
[15:50] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[15:50] | The guard has her, you got to get out of there now. | 保安发现她了 你们得马上离开 |
[15:53] | Roland, I’ll be back. | 罗兰 我等会回来 |
[15:54] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[15:55] | Just keep working. | 继续干活 |
[16:00] | Like I said, sir, I don’t have your badge. | 我说过了 我没拿你的保安卡 |
[16:02] | Excuse me, I need to leave. | 抱歉 我要走了 |
[16:04] | You can tell your story to the cops, sister. | 你可以把你的故事讲给警察听 小姐 |
[16:13] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[16:29] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[16:31] | Roland, talk to me. | 罗兰 怎么样了 |
[16:32] | We’re almost there, almost there. | 马上就好 马上就好 |
[16:34] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[16:37] | We got to go now. | 我们现在必须离开了 |
[16:38] | Got it! | 好了 |
[16:44] | Why won’t the door open? | 门怎么打不开了 |
[16:46] | What the hell is that? | 那他妈的是什么 |
[16:49] | It’s a fail-safe device. | 是安全防护装置 |
[16:51] | Activated when the alarm gets pulled. | 一旦当报警器响起 便会启动 |
[16:53] | To protect the server from fire damage. | 保护服务器不会被火灾破坏 |
[16:55] | What the hell did you pull it? | 你他妈的按了什么 |
[16:57] | This is an old building. | 这是一幢老楼 |
[16:59] | -It shouldn’t have such an advanced system. -Oh, yeah? | -不该有这么先进的装置的 -是吗 |
[17:01] | Well, clearly it does. Wha-Wha-What’s it do? | 很显然有 怎么办 |
[17:04] | To kill the fire, it sucks all the oxygen out of this room. | 为了灭火 这个房间所有的氧气都会被抽光 |
[17:22] | Michael, where the hell are you? | 迈克尔 你到底在哪 |
[17:23] | It’s getting crowded out here. | 这里的人越来越多了 |
[17:24] | Linc, Linc, we’re trapped. | 林肯 我们被困住了 |
[17:26] | -We’re in the server room. -What? | -我们在服务器室 -什么 |
[17:27] | It’s sealed. | 这里是密封的 |
[17:28] | They’re sucking all the oxygen out. | 氧气正在被抽出 |
[17:29] | We’ve got two, maybe three minutes of air left. | 我们还有2或3分钟的氧气剩余 |
[17:32] | Linc? | 林肯 |
[17:34] | Linc? | 林肯 |
[17:52] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸了 |
[18:11] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸了 |
[18:14] | Calm down, calm down. | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[18:16] | You panic, it gets worse. | 你越慌越糟糕 |
[18:24] | Come on. | 快 |
[18:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:35] | You think it’s better on wheels? | 你觉得我们呆在车里有用吗 |
[18:36] | No, we ain’t got no choice. | 不 我们别无选择 |
[18:39] | We got to wait and see if he shows up. | 我们必须等 看他是否会出现 |
[18:41] | I’m not talking about finding Tuxhorn. | 我不是在说找塔克豪恩的事 |
[18:42] | I’m talking about finding the cards. | 我是在说找那些卡 |
[18:44] | I’m talking about finding six cards, | 我是在说要找到6张卡的事 |
[18:46] | And I’m talking about whether we have… | 我是说我们是否有… |
[18:47] | A snowball’s chance in Haiti of actually doing this deed. | 哪怕那么一点的成功的机会 |
[18:51] | Better than no chance. | 总比没机会好 |
[18:53] | Just saying we’re a couple hours from Mexico. | 我们离墨西哥只有几小时车程 |
[18:56] | And I wouldn’t mind having someone with me… | 我不介意有个能说当地语言的人… |
[18:57] | Who could actually speak the native tongue. | 和我一起去 |
[18:59] | Just do your job, Brad. | 做你该做的事 布拉德 |
[19:12] | You feeling good, Bruce? | 感觉好吗 布鲁斯 |
[19:14] | You look great. | 你看上去不错 |
[19:16] | Your father, Josh. | 你的父亲 乔什 |
[19:18] | Is so happy you made it to the family reunion picnic. | 很高兴你能参加家庭野餐聚会 |
[19:23] | He’s missed you very much. | 他非常想念你 |
[19:26] | My father is dead. | 我的父亲已经死了 |
[19:32] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[19:36] | He is. | 他死了 |
[19:37] | You see that, Bruce? | 你看 布鲁斯 |
[19:39] | You just told me the truth in response to something I said. | 你刚刚如实回答了我的问题 |
[19:44] | Because lying is so hard right now. | 因为现在撒谎是非常困难的 |
[19:51] | But telling the truth is so easy. | 但说出事实却轻而易举 |
[19:55] | So tell me the truth | 告诉我真相 |
[19:59] | Tell me what everyone at the picnic wants to know. | 告诉我参加野餐的人都想知道的事 |
[20:02] | Where are Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows? | 告诉我迈克尔・斯科菲尔德和林肯・布伦斯在哪 |
[20:07] | I, I don– I don’t know. | 我 我不 我不知道 |
[20:25] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[20:27] | A bad storm’s coming. | 一场大风暴就要来了 |
[20:33] | A real bad storm. | 非常猛烈的风暴 |
[20:41] | Don Self. | 当・赛尔夫 |
[20:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:44] | So, so the senator did get my message? | 议员的确收到我的留言了 |
[20:46] | No, no, I’m sorry, tomorrow’s too late. | 不 不 抱歉 明天就太迟了 |
[20:49] | Okay, I-I-I need to speak to him now. | 我现在就要和他讲话 |
[20:52] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[20:56] | Agent Self, it’s time to go. | 赛尔夫特工 该走了 |
[21:12] | Pappa Paul’s Pizza Palace. | 保罗爷爷比萨点 |
[21:14] | Yeah, I’d like a large… | 我要一个大号的… |
[21:15] | With extra pepperoni and extra cheese. | 多加香肠和奶酪的披萨 |
[21:19] | The Knobbit. | 诺比特 |
[21:22] | Add Momma To The Train. | 欲女列车 |
[21:28] | And we have a winner. | 胜者出现了 |
[21:54] | Thank you for calling GATE. How may I help you? | 感谢致电伽特公司 有什么可以帮您 |
[22:06] | The first e-mail is an ad for Discretia. | 第一封邮件是克雷斯迪亚药品的广告 |
[22:09] | An e-mail for pecker pills? | 壮阳药邮件 |
[22:11] | You want the number? | 你要电话吗 |
[22:13] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[22:15] | Definitely worth almost losing my life for. | 绝对值得我用命去换 |
[22:17] | Second e-mail’s an invitation… | 第二封邮件是张邀请… |
[22:19] | To join some kind of stargazers’ club. | 加入一个天文观察家的俱乐部的请帖 |
[22:21] | You know, constellations can be used to track points on Earth. | 星相能用于定位地球上某个位置 |
[22:25] | There is a website launches into the coordinates… | 有个网站可以给出… |
[22:27] | Of star patterns, and depending on the date… | 星座图 根据时间日期… |
[22:29] | It’ll pick a corresponding location on the earth. | 它能找出地球相应的地点 |
[22:33] | And you know this because…? | 你知道这个是因为… |
[22:35] | Because my son and… | 因为我儿子和… |
[22:39] | my ex and… and I used to go on this site | 我前妻 我以前会上这个网站 |
[22:43] | So they could look up at the sky and know where I was. | 这样他们抬头看天 就知道我在哪了 |
[22:47] | That’s not it, that constellation’s over Antarctica. | 不是这个 那个星座对应的是南极洲 |
[22:50] | He’s not going to get there today by 4:00 p.m…. | 他不可能从洛杉矶出发 在今天下午… |
[22:52] | Not from L.A. | 4点之前到那 |
[22:54] | So, I almost died for nothing. | 那么 我差一点死的毫无价值 |
[22:55] | -That’s good to know. -A lot of people have died. | -很高兴知道这点 -很多人都死了 |
[22:58] | Well, that’s their problem, okay, | 那是他们的问题 好吗 |
[23:00] | Because anyone who gives up their life for this crap. | 因为用命去换这个垃圾的人 |
[23:02] | Is a sucker. | 是傻蛋 |
[23:03] | ’cause you guys can’t win! | 因为你们根本赢不了 |
[23:09] | Say it about the people who died. | 再说那些死了的人 |
[23:11] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[23:12] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[23:16] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[23:20] | Get up. | 起来 |
[23:22] | Get back on your nerd box and do your job. | 回你那呆电脑那 干你的事去 |
[23:31] | We can get a little place by the water. | 我们可以在湖边找个地方 |
[23:34] | And you’d be better off not being on the run by yourself, either. | 这比你独自亡命天涯好多了 |
[23:37] | I vouched for you, Bellick. | 我替你保证过的 贝里克 |
[23:38] | I told Michael, “Brad I helped me get to Chicago. | 我跟迈克尔说过 布拉德帮我逃到芝加哥 |
[23:41] | He’s a good guy, trust him.” | 他是个好人 相信他 |
[23:43] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[23:45] | And now you just want to run… | 现在当我们都有机会… |
[23:46] | When we have a chance to clear our names? | 洗脱罪名的时候 你只想着逃跑 |
[23:48] | Odds of that don’t look so good. | 但这个情形可不乐观 |
[23:49] | Tank’s full, gas pedal’s on the right. | 油箱是满的 油门在右边 |
[23:52] | I say we get the hell out of Dodge | 我们可以逃离这里 |
[23:53] | right now, we can worry about the ankle bracelets… | 现在 等我们过边境之后再担心… |
[23:55] | Once we get over the border. | 脚踝跟踪器也不迟 |
[23:56] | You listen to me. | 你给我听着 |
[23:58] | There’s only one thing I’m thinking about. | 我现在只关心一件事 |
[24:00] | She weighs seven pounds, has her mother’s eyes. | 她重7磅 眼睛和她妈妈长得一样 |
[24:03] | And my heart in the palm of her tiny hands. | 她的小手心牵挂着我的心 |
[24:05] | Oo if I have to find one card. | 所以无论让我找1张卡 |
[24:07] | Or six cards. | 或是6张卡 |
[24:09] | Or six million cards. | 或是6百万张卡 |
[24:10] | I’m going to do whatever it takes. | 我都会不顾一切的去找 |
[24:11] | ’cause I only got to hold my baby girl for ten seconds… | 因为我只抱过我的小乖女儿10秒钟… |
[24:14] | And that wasn’t nearly long enough. | 那远远不够 |
[24:17] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[24:19] | This guy ain’t showing up. | 这家伙不会出现了 |
[24:20] | Hey, get your hands where we can see them! | 把手举到我们能看到的地方 |
[24:22] | Get your hands up! Get your hands up! | 举起手来 举起手来 |
[24:24] | -Oh, my God, this ain’t good. -Put your hands up. | -老天 情况不妙 -举起手来 |
[24:26] | I got them up, I got them up! | 我举起来了 我举起来了 |
[24:27] | Put your hands up, Sucre, come on, man. | 把手举起来 苏克雷 快点 老兄 |
[24:29] | -Who you calling? -Hold on. | -你打给谁? -等等 |
[24:30] | They’re gonna shot you. | 他们会崩了你的 |
[24:31] | Come on, put your hands up! | 快点 把手举起来 |
[24:32] | Okay, okay, don’t shoot, don’t shoot. | 好了 好了 别开枪 别开枪 |
[24:34] | Don’t shoot, man, we’re all right. | 别开枪 伙计 我们什么都不会做的 |
[24:38] | Computer’s frozen. | 电脑挂了 |
[24:39] | -What do you mean, it’s frozen? -I-I don’t know. | -什么叫挂了 -我不知道 |
[24:41] | It’s just not responding. | 就是没反应了 |
[24:43] | I’ve rebooted twice now. It’s still not letting me on. | 我都重启两次了 还是不好用 |
[24:46] | Try again. | 再试一下 |
[24:46] | Look, I’ve tried a stop route, a jock program. | 我试了中止路由 强行指令 |
[24:48] | Even a back-door entry, I mean, you were in prison. | 甚至后门登陆 我是说 你蹲过监狱 |
[24:49] | I’m sure you’re familiar with that one. | 我肯定你对这个很熟悉 |
[24:50] | You want to stop breathing? | 你想死吗 |
[24:52] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[24:55] | They locked me out. | 他们把我锁死了 |
[24:57] | I’m telling you, they’re shutting us down. | 我告诉你 他们要放弃我们了 |
[25:02] | We gotta go. They’re coming after us. Whoa. | 我们得走了 他们来了 |
[25:03] | We gotta go, let’s go, come on. Whoa, whoa. | 我们快走 快点 等等 |
[25:06] | Wait a minute, we run, they shoot us! | 等等 如果我们逃跑 他们会干掉我们的 |
[25:07] | Stay. | 那你留下 |
[25:09] | -Sara? -Yeah. | -莎拉 -什么 |
[25:10] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快离开这里 |
[25:31] | You said we’d have until the end of today. | 你说过我们有一天的时间的 |
[25:34] | No, this goes way over my head. | 不 这件事已经不受我控制了 |
[25:35] | Look, this project’s been terminated. | 听着 这个计划已经被终止了 |
[25:37] | Now pull over and end this. | 现在停车 结束这一切 |
[25:39] | We can finish the job. | 我们能完成任务 |
[25:40] | There is no more job, okay? | 已经没有任务了 知道吗 |
[25:42] | If you make this takedown public, going back to prison. | 如果这件事曝光 回监狱… |
[25:44] | Is going to be the least of your worries. | 将是你们最好的结果了 |
[25:46] | Lose him. | 甩掉他 |
[26:23] | Stay on him, stay on him. | 跟住他 跟住 |
[27:06] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 我们上 我们上 |
[27:17] | It’s this way, go! | 这边 快 |
[27:20] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[27:22] | Thank you for calling GATE. How may I help you? | 这里是伽特公司 需要什么帮忙吗 |
[27:24] | Yes, hi, my name is Cole Pfeiffer. | 是的 你好 我叫科尔・普发 |
[27:26] | Uh, I’m calling about my, uh, commencement bonus. | 我想问问关于始发奖金的事 |
[27:28] | I haven’t received it yet, and, uh… | 我到现在还没有收到 |
[27:30] | Oh, of course, Mr. Pfeiffer. | 当然 普发先生 |
[27:32] | Um, Mr. White is out right now, | 不过怀特先生现在不在 |
[27:34] | But he’s going to be so upset he missed your call. | 他肯定是非常不想错过您的电话的 |
[27:37] | Here, let me try to track him down. | 我试试找一下他 |
[27:38] | Oh, no, no, don’t bother. | 不 不 不用麻烦了 |
[27:40] | Uh, maybe you just could, uh, uh, forward the check to me. | 你寄张支票给我就行了 |
[27:44] | No, Mr. White has to sign off on any checks. | 不行 支票都需要怀特先生亲自签发的 |
[27:46] | And I know that he really wants to talk to you. | 而且我知道他非常想和你谈谈 |
[27:48] | So can I have him reach you… | 我让他给您回电话 |
[27:49] | At the number that came up on my I.D.? | 您看可以吗 |
[27:51] | Looking forward to it. | 非常期待 |
[28:12] | Why the hell did you tell Self… | 你他妈的为什么要告诉赛尔夫… |
[28:13] | That we could get a cardholder by today? | 我们今天能找到一个持卡者 |
[28:15] | He set the terms, Alex! | 是他这么要求的 阿历克斯 |
[28:16] | I didn’t have a choice! | 我别无选择 |
[28:17] | And now none of us have a choice. | 现在我们都没有选择了 |
[28:18] | And I am not going back to prison. | 我绝对不会回监狱 |
[28:20] | And I still have this that I need… | 我还需要去… |
[28:23] | -Not going back. -Go ahead and run! | -绝不回去 -那你跑啊 |
[28:24] | Guys, stop. | 伙计们 别吵了 |
[28:25] | We ain’t running anywhere… | 脚腕上绑着这东西… |
[28:27] | With these things on our ankles, all right? | 我们跑哪都没有用 知道吗 |
[28:31] | It’s over here. | 在那里 |
[28:33] | It’s this way. | 这边 |
[28:35] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[28:36] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[28:38] | The signal…the signal’s gone. | 信号 信号没了 |
[28:40] | The signal is gone. | 信号没了 |
[28:43] | Where are they? | 他们跑哪去了 |
[28:44] | Okay, we gotta go and get the signal, let’s get the signal. | 我们得找到信号 去找信号 |
[28:52] | We cannot stay here forever. | 我们不能永远呆在这里 |
[28:54] | They will eventually figure this out. | 他们肯定会找到的 |
[28:56] | I don’t care if this place blocks the signal or not. | 我不在乎这里能否阻止信号 |
[28:58] | Mike, what the hell are you doing, man? | 迈克尔 你在干嘛 伙计 |
[29:00] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间了 |
[29:01] | The answers are in here, they have to be. | 答案就在这里 肯定在这里 |
[29:03] | If I can just find them, we might have a chance. | 如果我能找到的话 也许我们还有机会 |
[29:04] | It’s an ad, the words don’t make sense. | 这是广告 这些都是废话 |
[29:07] | -It’s gibberish. -Exactly, and that’s what… | -都是胡扯 -没错 只有这样… |
[29:08] | Makes them ideal for hiding data. | 他们才能隐藏信息 |
[29:10] | Forget about the damn cardholder. | 别管那他妈的什么持卡者了 |
[29:12] | Self pulled the plug on us. | 赛尔夫已经不需要我们了 |
[29:20] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:23] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 没事 |
[29:26] | We’re going to figure this out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[29:27] | We’re getting good at pulling off the impossible. | 我们很擅长在绝境中脱身 |
[29:30] | Hell, I came back from the dead, right? | 妈的 我不是死而复生了吗 对吧 |
[29:32] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[29:38] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[29:46] | They go over each other. | 是放在一起看的 |
[30:15] | Power plant. | 发电厂 |
[30:17] | New beach. | 新港海滩 |
[30:20] | There’s a power plant in Newport Beach. | 新港海滩那有座发电厂 |
[30:22] | That’s your meeting. | 那就是会面的地点 |
[30:23] | We ain’t got long until 4:00. | 现在到下午4点时间不多了 |
[30:25] | How the hell are we going to get out of here? | 我们怎么才能从这逃出去 |
[30:27] | How fast can you run? | 你能跑多快 |
[30:34] | Have you got the signal? | 有信号了吗 |
[30:35] | Yeah, they are heading west, four blocks. | 是的 他们向西面跑了 四个街区 |
[30:39] | Go! | 走 |
[30:45] | Move, damn it. | 让开 妈的 |
[30:46] | -What? -Get out of the cab. | -干嘛 -下车 |
[30:47] | What hell do you think you’re doing? | 你想干嘛 |
[31:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[31:03] | Cole Pfeiffer, Gregory White here. | 科尔・普发 我是格里高里・怀特 |
[31:05] | Oh, sorry to disturb you, sir, I was just calling. | 抱歉打扰你了 先生 我打电话是想… |
[31:07] | Bbout the, the bonus stipend. | 询问一下奖金的事情 |
[31:10] | Bother me? What are you talking about, son? | 打扰 你在说什么啊 孩子 |
[31:12] | I’m just thrilled to finally be able… | 我非常高兴终于能… |
[31:13] | To put a voice to the e-mail, and better yet… | 听见你的声音了 更好的是… |
[31:15] | I’m going to be able to put a face to the voice. | 我终于能和你见面交谈了 |
[31:18] | Right, because we haven’t met yet. | 是的 因为我们还没见过面 |
[31:21] | Yes, and that is a crime, my friend. | 是的 这简直是罪过 我的朋友 |
[31:23] | I gotta tell you, there are a lot of people over here… | 我得告诉你 伽特公司这里有很多人… |
[31:25] | At GATE who are very excited about meeting you. | 都非常期待能够和你见面 |
[31:28] | but I’m going off to San Francisco tomorrow with my wife. | 但我和我老婆明天就要去圣弗朗西斯科了 |
[31:30] | I’d love to see you before I go. | 我希望在走之前能同你见面 |
[31:32] | So why don’t you come to GATE first thing in the morning? | 你明天一早就来伽特公司如何 |
[31:34] | I think we can all learn something… | 我想我们可以从… |
[31:36] | From the number one salesman in the entire Northeast Region. | 东北区的销售冠军那里学到一些东西 |
[31:39] | Weit…it’s what GATE teaches. | 这就是伽特公司教会我们的东西 |
[31:44] | “You can unshackle others… | 通过你的知识… |
[31:47] | With the keys of knowledge.” | 来帮被束缚的人解脱 |
[31:48] | It…I…it’s what I’m here to share, | 这就是我要分享的东西 |
[31:51] | It’s what I know, it’s what I want to give back. | 这就是我知道的 也是我想分享的 |
[31:53] | See, that’s why I started this company. | 瞧 这就是我开这家公司的目的 |
[31:55] | So that people can avoid “The Captivity of Negativity.” | 让人们可以摆脱消极的束缚 |
[31:58] | Amen to that, Mr. White. | 向您致敬 怀特先生 |
[31:59] | Now I gotta go, I’ve got a lunch. | 我得走了 我还要赶顿午餐 |
[32:00] | But I’ll see you at GATE first thing tomorrow, | 不过明天一早我们在伽特公司见 |
[32:02] | And I’ll set your office up, get you in the payroll system | 我会准备好你的办公室 加你到工资系统中 |
[32:05] | And I will personally hand you your bonus check. | 而且我会亲手把奖金给你 |
[32:08] | Well, I’ll see you at GATE tomorrow, then. | 明天我们在伽特公司见 |
[32:13] | Grab a bat, Cole Pfeiffer. | 拿好球棒 科尔・普发 |
[32:14] | Coach just put you in the game. | 教练让你上场了 |
[32:36] | Strange place for a meeting. | 真是个奇怪的见面地点 |
[32:38] | A little cloak-and-dagger, don’t you think? | 有些神神秘秘 你不这样觉得吗 |
[32:40] | Belts and suspenders, Stuart, belts and suspenders. | 一如既往 塔克豪恩 一如既往 |
[32:43] | Why Laos? | 为什么是老挝 |
[32:44] | A doctor doesn’t perform his first dissection on a human cadaver. | 医生第一次不会去解剖人的尸体 |
[32:48] | First, he learns on a frog, then a pig, | 首先从青蛙开始 然后是猪 |
[32:51] | Then one day, a human. | 然后某天 就是人了 |
[32:53] | Laos is our frog. | 老挝是我们的青蛙 |
[32:54] | Perhaps Denmark or Chad will be our pig. | 也许丹麦或者乍得会是我们的猪 |
[32:58] | After that, anything we want can be our cadaver. | 然后 只要我们想 所有东西都是的尸体 |
[33:08] | All right, let’s check on the other side of the complex. | 好 我们去检查一下电站的另一面 |
[33:10] | They could be meeting there. | 他们可能在那里会面 |
[33:15] | Run! | 跑 |
[33:25] | Don’t move, Burrows. | 别动 布伦斯 |
[33:26] | Don’t you move an inch. | 不许动 |
[33:28] | I’m taking you down. | 我抓住你了 |
[33:29] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[33:31] | Hold! Stop! | 站住 别跑 |
[33:33] | Go. | 快跑 |
[33:34] | -Are you sure about this. -Yeah, go. | -你确定吗 -是的 快走 |
[33:40] | Freeze. Don’t move. | 站住 别动 |
[33:41] | Hands up. Keep your hands where I can see ’em. | 举起手来 放在我能看到的地方 |
[33:47] | Aah! Come on. | 过来 |
[33:50] | Stop! Hold it! | 别跑 站住 |
[33:53] | Hands up. | 把手举起来 |
[33:54] | Hold it. | 别动 |
[33:55] | Let’s see your hands. | 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[33:59] | Get him up. | 把他拷起来 |
[34:01] | Scofield ran. | 斯科菲尔德跑了 |
[34:02] | Won’t take long to find him. | 不用多久就能抓到他的 |
[34:06] | You’re just delaying the inevitable. | 你只是在做无用的拖延 |
[34:07] | -What’s inevitable is a meeting with Scylla. -Shut up! | -不可避免事是锡拉的会面 -闭嘴 |
[34:10] | Put him in the car. | 把他押进车子 |
[34:11] | Listen. We went through Tuxhorn’s pda. | 听着 我们看了塔克豪恩的掌上电脑 |
[34:13] | They got a meeting on the other side of that building. | 他们在这幢楼的另一边碰头 |
[34:14] | -It’s over. -It’s not over. | -结束了 -没有结束 |
[34:15] | It’s over, Lincoln, okay? | 结束了 林肯 好吗 |
[34:17] | I know you wanted this to work out. | 我知道你希望成功 |
[34:18] | But it’s beyond me now. | 但现在我已经不能控制了 |
[34:19] | Okay, it’s Done. | 好吧 结束了 |
[34:20] | I have orders. It’s over. | 我得听从命令 结束了 |
[34:21] | It’s-it’s not. | 还没结束 |
[34:23] | It’s finished! | 结束了 |
[34:43] | So, when exactly does the op-order commence, general? | 那么将军 行动到底什么时候开始 |
[34:46] | It already has. | 已经开始了 |
[34:47] | No. I mean, when do we see ramifications? | 不 我是说 什么时候能得到结果 |
[34:49] | I’ll tell you what, Stuart. | 我告诉你 塔克豪恩 |
[34:51] | You worry about the gigahertz and the offshore drilling. | 你应该关心的是千兆赫器和海底钻探 |
[34:54] | Let me worry about the op-orders. | 我来负责行动的事 |
[35:12] | There they come. | 他们到了 |
[35:31] | What about her? | 怎么处置她 |
[35:37] | Let her go. | 让她走 |
[35:39] | Hey, hey, real group of winners. | 真正的胜利者们 |
[35:40] | You hooked me up with here, Donnie. | 你把我卷进来 当 |
[35:41] | Thanks a lot. I appreciate it. | 非常感谢 我很感激 |
[35:44] | Look, man, we both have worn the badge in our day. | 听着 伙计 我们都是带徽章的人 |
[35:45] | I-i can’t survive any more time in lock-up. | 我不能再被关起来了 |
[35:48] | Can-can we please work something out? | 我们能不能想点办法 |
[35:50] | No. You can work your ass into this van. Get in. | 不 你可以快点滚进车去 进去 |
[35:52] | Congratulations. Company wins. | 恭喜 公司赢了 |
[35:53] | Come on, get in. | 快 进去 |
[35:56] | -What? -Get in. | -什么 -进去 |
[36:10] | You got to be kidding me. | 一定是在玩笑 |
[36:15] | It’s Michael. | 是迈克尔 |
[36:16] | Easy. | 别紧张 |
[36:20] | I gave you a good enough head start. | 我给过你一个很好的开始 |
[36:22] | Should have took advantage of it. | 你应该好好利用 |
[36:25] | Yeah, but then I wouldn’t have been able to give you this. | 是啊 但那样我就无法给你这个了 |
[36:27] | Press the video function. | 看录像吧 |
[36:29] | It wasn’t a meeting… | 这不两个锡拉… |
[36:30] | Between two Scylla cardholders, agent Self. | 持卡者的会面 赛尔夫特工 |
[36:33] | It was a meeting between all six cardholders. | 这是6个持卡者的会面 |
[36:36] | So now we know who has the other five cards. | 现在我们知道谁拥有其他5张卡了 |
[36:38] | And that should mean something. | 这该有所意义吧 |
[36:40] | Even to someone whose word means nothing. | 即使对一个毫无话语权的人也是吧 |
[36:45] | I’m gonna call senator Dallo now. | 我现在要给达洛参议员挂电话 |
[36:48] | But he follows my recommendations, Don. | 但他听我的建议 当 |
[36:57] | The next Time you run from me. | 下次你再逃跑的话 |
[36:59] | I’m not gonna be chasing you down in a car. | 我不会再开车追你 |
[37:01] | It’s gonna be with a bullet in your back. | 我会一枪打死你 |
[37:06] | Let them go, all of them. | 让他们走 所有人 |
[37:12] | Let them go. | 让他们走 |
[37:13] | Put them in the warehouse. | 带他们去仓库 |
[37:15] | All of them. | 所有的人 |
[37:25] | Yeah, it’s Don Self. | 是的 我是当・赛尔夫 |
[37:27] | I need to talk to him right now. | 我现在就要和他讲话 |
[37:29] | Right now. | 现在 |
[37:44] | Some day soon, we’re gonna drop that lifeboat of yours. | 很快会有那么一天 我们会把你的小船开走 |
[37:47] | In the water and disappear forever. | 永远不再回来 |
[37:49] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[38:21] | Hey, where’s Mr. Personality going? | 那个孤僻先生要去哪 |
[38:23] | They check his wrists? ‘Cause he must… | 他们检查他的脚踝了吗 因为他一定… |
[38:26] | Let him be. | 别管他的事 |
[39:04] | Insubordination’s tiring, huh? | 不服从上级的命令 是吧 |
[39:07] | Where the hell do you get off calling Senator Dallo directly? | 你何时学会直接给达洛参议员打电话了 |
[39:09] | You don’t move into my city. | 你不能到我的地盘 |
[39:11] | Into my regional office and go over my head! | 到我的办公室 就把我踩在脚下 |
[39:13] | What do you want from me? | 你要我怎么做 |
[39:15] | You know how it works, Herb. | 你知道游戏规则的 赫博 |
[39:17] | You think when the Company’s breathing down your neck. | 你以为公司要杀你的时候 |
[39:19] | Senator Dallo’s gonna bring in the cavalry? | 达洛参议员会出面救你吗 |
[39:22] | He’ll pretend he’s never even heard of you. | 他会假装从来不认识你 |
[39:25] | You’re on your own from now on, Self. | 现在你只能靠自己了 赛尔夫 |
[39:27] | You’re an island. | 你要孤军奋战了 |
[39:27] | If I’m an island, what are you doing here? | 如果我孤军奋战 你还在这干吗 |
[39:31] | Get out of my office and let me finish what I started. | 出去 让我把我的活干完 |
[39:35] | When you do get buried… | 我会出席你的葬礼… |
[39:38] | I’ll be the first one there with a shovel. | 给你挖第一铲子土的 |
[39:41] | Great. See you then. | 很好 到时见 |
[39:55] | Sara Tancredi’s… | 莎拉・唐克雷蒂 … |
[39:56] | Somewhere safe, isn’t she, Bruce? | 在某个安全的地方对吗 布鲁斯 |
[40:00] | You would have made sure of that, wouldn’t you? | 你会保证她的安全的 对吗 |
[40:08] | So tell me, where is Sara? | 告诉我 莎拉在哪 |
[40:11] | Why wouldn’t you find a way to Sara… | 你不会不知道莎拉藏的那个… |
[40:14] | Where it’s safe. | 安全的地方在哪的 |
[40:16] | Safe. | 安全 |
[40:24] | Los Angeles? | 洛杉矶吗 |
[40:27] | Where in Los Angeles? | 洛杉矶的哪里 |
[40:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:38] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[40:49] | Good job. | 做的好 |
[40:54] | Picnic’s over, Bruce. | 野餐结束了 布鲁斯 |
[41:16] | What’s up with Mahone? | 马宏怎么了 |
[41:19] | They murdered his son. | 他们杀了他儿子 |
[41:23] | The Company killed his son like… | 公司杀了他儿子… |
[41:25] | Like they tried to kill LJ. | 就像他们曾经想要杀LJ那样 |
[41:40] | Alex, I, uh… | 阿历克斯 我… |
[41:44] | Uh, I-I know what happened. | 我知道发生了什么事 |
[41:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[41:51] | They did this… | 他们这么做 |
[41:56] | To get to me. | 是要找到我 |
[41:59] | To flush me out. | 逼我出来 |
[42:04] | And then they let my ex-wife… | 他们让我的前妻… |
[42:07] | stay alive… | 活着… |
[42:12] | Just so she could tell me that she was next… | 为了让她亲口告诉我 如果我不出现… |
[42:15] | If I didn’t turn myself in. | 他们就杀了她 |
[42:17] | Now she’s in protective custody, | 现在他们把她藏起来 |
[42:19] | And I’m living in a warehouse trying to find… | 而我在这个破仓库里… |
[42:21] | Those of a bitch who killed my kid. | 想要找出是哪个混蛋杀了我儿子 |
[42:27] | We’re all here for something. | 我们在这里都是有原因的 |
[42:31] | All of us are here for something. | 每个人都是有原因的 |
[42:34] | You need to stay focused until this is done. | 你必须坚持到最后一刻 |
[42:37] | I can do my job. | 我能做到 |
[42:40] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[42:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:45] | And I promise I’ll do whatever it takes… | 我保证我会不惜一切代价… |
[42:46] | To help you find the person that killed your son | 帮你找到杀你儿子的凶手 |
[42:49] | And the people behind the hit. | 和幕后主使 |
[42:51] | We’re gonna get these guys, Alex. | 我们会找到这些家伙的 阿历克斯 |
[42:54] | I’m gonna help you. | 我会帮你的 |