时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Prison Break. | 《越狱》剧情回顾 |
[00:02] | These are GPS ankle monitors. | 这些是踝部GPS监视器 |
[00:04] | Now,step up,take one and put it on. | 大家都过来 每个人都戴上一个 |
[00:06] | When the exchange is over, | 交换人质结束后 |
[00:08] | you and I are gonna spend some quality time. | 我和你要好好的算一下帐 |
[00:10] | These aren’t release papers. | 这些不是释放文件 |
[00:11] | I did the best I could do. | 我尽了全力了 |
[00:13] | You need to sign those so I can collect Roland’s device. | 你只有签了名 我才能拿到罗兰的仪器 |
[00:15] | You want me to give up the one thing | 你想让我放弃 |
[00:17] | that makes me valuable to the team. | 我在这个小组中唯一存在的价值 |
[00:19] | Hey,you knew the deal when you came onboard. | 你清楚你入伙的时候 我们的君子协定 |
[00:20] | Do you want to flush it down the toilet | 你以为 你走错一步 |
[00:22] | because you made a bad move? | 你还能拍拍屁股走人吗 |
[00:23] | This man just came into a $100,000 inheritance. | 这个人刚刚继承了10万美金的遗产 |
[00:26] | I don’t recognize him. | 我不认识他 |
[00:28] | If you do see him,would you please give us a call? | 如果你见到他 可以给我们打个电话吗 |
[00:31] | You don’t work for the IRS? | 你不在税务局工作 |
[00:33] | I don’t. | 我不在 |
[00:33] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁卖命 |
[00:34] | As of now… myself. | 现在 我只为我自己 |
[00:36] | I’m an associate of General Krantz. | 我是克兰兹将军的助手 |
[00:38] | The general,he likes his privacy. | 将军喜欢保留自己的隐私 |
[00:46] | I knew you were rotten from the beginning, | 我开始就知道你不是个正经的销售员 |
[00:48] | so I want you to walk me through this | 我要你彻底交代清楚 |
[00:50] | and if you can’t,I’m gonna call the authorities. | 如果你说不清楚 我就向当局报告 |
[00:53] | Cole Pfeiffer. | 科尔・普发 |
[00:58] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[01:19] | The last time | 上一次 |
[01:21] | a pretty little filly like yourself | 一个像你一样的小姑娘 |
[01:23] | knocked me senseless and tied me to a chair, | 把我打晕还五花大绑在椅子上 |
[01:26] | I had to pay for it. | 我是付了钱给她的 |
[01:28] | You still might. | 这次你或许也可以故技重演啊 |
[01:31] | That book was a gift | 那本书是我一个最亲近的朋友 |
[01:33] | from a very dear friend of mine | 送给我的礼物 |
[01:35] | who left this realm all too soon. | 他很突然地就去世了 |
[01:37] | The only thing that James Whistler ever gave anybody | 詹姆斯・惠斯勒只会给别人 |
[01:40] | was the clap. | 送去淋病 |
[01:46] | You have 30 seconds to tell me something | 你有30秒时间告诉我 |
[01:49] | that I don’t already know. | 一些我不知道的事情 |
[01:50] | I followed that book from Panama City, | 我和詹姆斯・惠斯勒关在巴拿马的时候 |
[01:55] | where James Whistler and I were co-incarcerated, | 就一直留意这本书 根据书的内容 |
[01:59] | to a bus locker in San Diego. | 我找到了一个在圣地亚哥车站的柜子 |
[02:01] | Inside was information pertaining to this apartment… | 在里面有关于这栋公寓 |
[02:05] | Scylla. | 是锡拉 |
[02:06] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[02:08] | That ring a bell,huh? Huh? | 听起来很熟悉吧 |
[02:09] | What do you know about Scylla? | 你知道多少关于锡拉的事情 |
[02:12] | I know I’m holding the keys, | 我只知道我是最关键的人物 |
[02:14] | because without me,that bird book’s | 没有我 那本书 |
[02:17] | about as meaningful as a fart in a wind storm. | 连一点意义都没有 |
[02:21] | I commandeered Whistler’s alias. | 我使用了惠斯勒的化名 |
[02:23] | I infiltrated his place of business | 我混进了他工作的地方 |
[02:25] | because it’s the gateway to the whole damn thing. | 因为那是揭开所有谜团的钥匙 |
[02:29] | Where’s the location? | 地点在哪 |
[02:33] | What do you bring to the jamboree,darling,huh? | 你怎么着也得给我点好处甜头吧 |
[02:35] | Aside from those baby blues | 除了蓝色的小上衣 |
[02:37] | and a knife? | 和一把刀 |
[02:43] | This is me. | 这是我 |
[02:48] | This is Scylla. | 这是锡拉 |
[02:51] | This is you. | 这是你 |
[02:55] | I am gonna get Scylla. | 我一定会得到锡拉 |
[02:58] | And it can either be with you… | 区别只是那时你可能还活着 |
[03:02] | …or through you. | 也可能已经死翘翘了 |
[03:07] | So why don’t you give me | 所以 为什么你不能 |
[03:08] | that informed decision right now, | 在我割下你的睾丸前 |
[03:11] | before I spill your hillbilly guts all over the carpet? | 告诉我你考虑后的答案呢 |
[03:16] | ‘Cause you’re messing with the wrong bitch. | 你别想和我耍花样 |
[03:22] | How may I be of service? | 我能为你做些什么呢 |
[03:28] | This is unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[03:30] | We were planning our move | 我们还在考虑怎么跟踪斯库得利 |
[03:31] | on Scuderi when he chartered the flight. Right. | -他竟然包了整架飞机 -对 |
[03:33] | And no chance you dragged your feet a little bit | 而且你不能先一步知道 |
[03:35] | waiting for Scuderi to charter the flight? | 斯库得利包了整架飞机 |
[03:36] | Oh,yeah,we want to drag this out. | 对 我们故意晚了一步 |
[03:38] | Yeah,well,location’s pretty convenient,wouldn’t you say,Linc? | 地点不错 你觉得呢 林肯 |
[03:40] | Uh,Scuderi splitting town | 既然斯库得利出城了 |
[03:42] | kind of caught us a break,huh? | 那我们是不是可以休息一下了 |
[03:44] | Would you shut him up? | 你能不能让他闭嘴 |
[03:45] | No,no. | 别这样对我 |
[03:47] | SELF: We could just wait till he comes back. | 我们不能就这样等他回来 |
[03:49] | AgriSow makes farm chemicals. | 昂格里逊公司制造农业用化学物质 |
[03:51] | It’s not Fort Knox. | 又不是军事基地 |
[03:52] | You want to bet? | 你敢打赌吗 |
[03:53] | Their patents are worth billions. | 他们的专利价值上亿 |
[03:55] | Which is why companies tend to keep a very close eye | 所以很多公司都对这些专利 |
[03:57] | on those patents. | 非常关注 |
[03:58] | Yeah,we could breach their security, | 我们在一个星期内 |
[04:00] | in a week,minimum. We could get | 可以突破他们的保安系统 我们也可以 |
[04:01] | in the guy’s house– week,minimum. | 在一个星期内进入他的房子 |
[04:03] | Or we could follow the guys for 12 hours out of town | 或者跟踪他12个小时 |
[04:05] | and have card five by midnight. How’s that sound? | 在午夜之前得到第五张卡 你觉得怎么样 |
[04:07] | How does this sound? | 你们觉得这个主意如何 |
[04:08] | If you’re not back by midnight you’re going to jail. | 如果你们半夜之前回不来 全都给我蹲大狱 |
[04:11] | Yeah,don’t I know it. | 你以为我不知道 |
[04:12] | Let’s talk outside. | 我们出去谈谈 |
[04:18] | So what’s the plan? | 那我们该怎么打算呢 |
[04:21] | We’re going to Vegas. | 我们去拉斯维加斯 |
[04:24] | Oh,hell yes! | 好极了 |
[04:25] | Yo,I call shotgun! | 我要霰弹枪 |
[04:27] | Huh? Who’s got– Hey. | 你们谁有… |
[04:36] | So what do you want to talk about,Agent Self? | 你想和我谈什么 赛尔夫探员 |
[04:39] | I’ve been a part of hundreds | 到现在 我已经参与了 |
[04:40] | of operations during my career– | 不下于几百次的行动了 |
[04:42] | and I’ll tell you one thing. | 我告诉你一件事 |
[04:43] | I never been on the top of someone else’s hit list. | 我从来没有被人列为第一追杀目标 |
[04:45] | What are you talking about? What am I talking about? | -你什么意思 -我什么意思 |
[04:47] | If this Company hit man Wyatt | 如果这个叫怀特的公司杀手能找到我一次 |
[04:49] | can find me once,it’s only a matter of time | 那他下次突然出现在我车后面 |
[04:51] | until he creeps up in the back of my rearview mirror again. | 只不过是时间问题 |
[04:53] | Well,that’s not true. | 这不可能 |
[04:55] | ‘Cause you’ll never see him coming at all | 如果他要干掉你 |
[04:56] | if he’s coming after you. Yeah. | 你不可能见他第二次 |
[04:57] | That’s comforting. | 这话挺安慰我的 |
[04:59] | What do you think,I want that? | 你以为呢 我想你死吗 |
[05:00] | You’re dead,we’re all back in jail. | 你死了 我们都得回监狱 |
[05:04] | You were an agent longer than me. | 你当特工的时间比我长 |
[05:05] | What’s my play here? | 我现在该如何是好呢 |
[05:08] | Let me get this straight. You turn your back | 我和你直说了吧 你把我留在看守所里 |
[05:10] | on me and now you want to know my play | 现在你问我你该如何是好 |
[05:11] | That was your fault. | 那是你的错 |
[05:13] | What would you have done? | 你尽职尽责了吗? |
[05:22] | I’ve tracked down rapists,killers, | 我追踪的人都是强奸犯 杀人犯 |
[05:25] | even former military, | 退役军人 |
[05:27] | but a structural engineer from Illinois was able to get to me. | 但是一个结构工程师就把我搞定了 |
[05:30] | Want to know how? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[05:31] | Yeah,I want to know. | 告诉我 |
[05:32] | He stopped running. | 他没有逃跑 |
[05:35] | He got aggressive. | 他主动出击 |
[05:37] | He took the game to me. | 我反倒成了他游戏的玩偶 |
[05:38] | That’s your play. | 你就该学学他的手段 |
[05:41] | That’s your only play. | 你只有背水一战这条路了 |
[05:51] | I shouldn’t have to remind you that killing a federal agent | 我不用提醒你 谋杀一个联邦探员 |
[05:54] | is a complicated matter– even in our line of work. | 是非常麻烦的 就算为了工作也是一样 |
[05:59] | Perhaps Mahone is just | 也许 马宏只不过是 |
[06:01] | the tip of the iceberg. | 冰山一角 |
[06:03] | We’ve been searching for the link between | 我们一直在搜寻 |
[06:04] | SuperMax and Burrows and Scofield. | 重型监狱 布伦斯和斯科菲尔德之间的联系 |
[06:07] | I believe we found it. | 我相信我们已经找到联系了 |
[06:09] | If Scofield and Burrows are working with the government, | 如果斯科菲尔德和布伦斯已和政府联手 |
[06:11] | we’ve got a much bigger problem | 我们惹上的麻烦可比一个 |
[06:13] | than one bureaucrat at Homeland Security. | 国土安全局的小探员更大了 |
[06:17] | But it begins with that bureaucrat. | 但是 是那个小探员带的头 |
[06:19] | And if Don Self is the head of the snake… | 如果当・赛尔夫是他们的头 |
[06:25] | Make it look like an accident. | 让他看上去是死于意外 |
[06:34] | My fee just doubled,by the way. | 顺便说一下 我的费用得翻一倍 |
[07:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:14] | Uh,hi,is this Brad? | 是布拉德吗 |
[07:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:17] | Uh,you came by my office a couple of days ago | 几天前 你来我办公室 |
[07:20] | looking for a guy who had an inheritance coming to him. | 找一个继承遗产的人 |
[07:22] | Right. | 是的 |
[07:24] | I know where he is. | 我知道他在哪 |
[07:29] | She wants two grand first. | 她先要两千 |
[07:30] | I’m meeting her at noon. | 我中午和她见面 |
[07:32] | Okay,the next card’s more important,right? | 但是下一张卡更重要 对吧 |
[07:33] | So Vegas first,then we deal with T-Bag. | 我们先去维加斯 然后再解决蒂博格 |
[07:35] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[07:36] | I’ll stay. | 我留下来 |
[07:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:43] | Linc,take,uh, | 林肯 带着 |
[07:44] | Sara and Sucre… | 莎拉 苏克雷 |
[07:47] | …Roland to Vegas. | 罗兰 去维加斯 |
[07:48] | The rest of us… | 我们留下来的 |
[07:51] | …will handle T-Bag | 会解决蒂博格 |
[07:54] | You heard the man,let’s go. | 大家都听到了 我们上路吧 |
[08:04] | …promise me something,would you? | 你得答应我一些事 好吗 |
[08:06] | Yeah. | 说 |
[08:08] | Can you get me Carrot Top’s autograph? | 你能帮我弄张俺媳妇滴照片吗 |
[08:10] | ‘Cause I just think | 我只是觉得 |
[08:13] | that would make this whole thing worthwhile. | 这样才能让我无怨无悔地放手去干 |
[08:15] | Be safe. | 多加小心 |
[08:24] | Ay,yo,Vegas,bitches! | 维加斯宝贝儿 我们来咯! |
[08:31] | He should have the info by now. | 他应该得到线索了 |
[08:34] | Okay,what the hell’s taking Bellick so long? | 贝里克怎么去了这么长时间 |
[08:40] | BELLICK: She wants more money. | 她想要更多的钱 |
[08:42] | How much more? | 多少钱 |
[08:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:44] | You got to come talk to this chick. | 你得过来和她谈谈 |
[08:54] | Hold on,hold on. | 别动 |
[08:59] | What’s going on,Bellick? | 怎么了 贝里克 |
[09:01] | Believe it. | 面对现实吧 |
[09:03] | What happened,Brad? | 出什么事了 布拉德 |
[09:04] | Sorry,guys,I walked right into it,too. | 对不起 我没看出来是个圈套 |
[09:07] | It’s okay. Go. Go! Come on,now! | 没关系 动作快点 |
[09:10] | You have no idea who you’re working with,honey. | 你根本不清楚你在跟谁合作 伙计 |
[09:12] | There’s only one way this can end,Bagwell. | 只有一个了断的法子 蒂博格 |
[09:14] | Why don’t we skip the theatrics | 你能不能别搞那么多花样 |
[09:15] | and you just tell us what you want. | 直接告诉我们你想要什么 |
[09:18] | I’d love to put a hole right in your head. | 我非常愿意让你头上开花 |
[09:21] | Time’s up. | 没时间了 |
[09:22] | Him,too. | 他也是 |
[09:27] | Let’s all get in the van. | 全部给我上车 |
[09:31] | Let’s all get in the van now. | 现在 全部给我上车 |
[09:34] | You,too,Mahone. | 马宏 你也上去 |
[10:10] | I remember the day we met,Pretty. | 我还记得我们初识的那一天 小白脸 |
[10:14] | You were a scared little college boy | 你坐在长凳上 |
[10:15] | sittin’ up on those bleachers, | 好像一个胆小如鼠的文弱书生 |
[10:18] | tryin’ to keep your ass out of the game. | 试着不招惹麻烦 |
[10:20] | Now look at you. | 现在再看看你 |
[10:22] | Cold. Hard. | 冷酷 无情 |
[10:25] | Like a dried up flower | 好像一朵需要 |
[10:26] | wanting to get watered. | 浇灌的花朵 |
[10:27] | Just tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[10:29] | I want to make you bleed. | 我想让你受尽折磨 |
[10:32] | I want to release the sinner inside of me | 我想让我体内被封印多年的心魔 |
[10:34] | that got me incarcerated so many years ago. | 再一次苏醒 |
[10:43] | But it seems | 但是 这一次 |
[10:45] | you caught yourself a break,Pretty. | 你很走运 小白脸 |
[10:48] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[10:49] | Now… | 现在 |
[10:51] | you gonna cooperate right quick or so help me | 你要乖乖地和我合作 |
[10:54] | I’m gonna stomp you till you can’t stand. | 否则 我会打到你站不起来 |
[10:58] | The pages– look at them. | 看着这几页 |
[11:01] | Looks like some kind of map,right? I don’t know. | -看着像地图 是不是 -我不知道 |
[11:03] | You know enough to chase me down | 你不知道的话 不可能一直 |
[11:05] | looking for this. | 追着我到这里 |
[11:06] | Now don’t lie to me,Pretty. | 别对我撒谎 小白脸 |
[11:08] | Whatever’s in that book– it is bigger than you and me. | 不管书里有什么 都不是你和我能解决的问题 |
[11:10] | What,like Scylla big? | 就和锡拉一样 |
[11:12] | This is not a game,Theodore. | 这不是游戏 |
[11:15] | Now,you need to tell me who you’ve been talking to. | 你得告诉我 你一直和谁联络 |
[11:26] | I don’t need to do a damn thing. | 我不需要听你的鬼话 |
[11:31] | That’s the benefit of being the man with the gun. | 这就是所谓枪杆子里出政权了 |
[11:38] | You’re going to write down everything | 你现在给我写下 |
[11:40] | you already know about Scylla, | 你知道所有关于锡拉的事情 |
[11:42] | and everything you learn from that book… | 还有所有你从书里看到东西 |
[11:49] | …or I’m going to paint these walls | 否则 我就让墙上 |
[11:53] | with your gray matter. | 沾满你的脑浆 |
[12:00] | Get to work! | 开工了! |
[12:36] | The Comrie Group | [档案名: 康姆利集团] |
[12:48] | All right. I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上就到 |
[12:59] | Self. | 赛尔夫 |
[13:00] | Hey. Michael’s position | 自从联系后 |
[13:02] | hasn’t changed since you called. | 迈克的位置一直没变 |
[13:03] | How do we know he…? | 我们怎么知道他没有…. |
[13:04] | Bagwell’s a psychopath, | 蒂博格是个神经病 |
[13:05] | but he’s a psychopath with a plan. | 但是他是有计划的 |
[13:07] | He obviously needs something from Michael, | 很明显 他需要从迈克那里得到什么 |
[13:08] | and as long as Michael doesn’t give it to him, | 只要迈克不给他 |
[13:09] | he’ll keep breathing. | 他就能活着 |
[13:11] | All right. I’m coming with you. | 好吧 我和你一起去 |
[13:13] | No,no,no,no. I got it. | 不 不 我能搞定 |
[13:15] | Stick to the plan. | 计划不变 |
[13:33] | Will you forget about Maricruz? | 你会忘记玛丽克鲁兹吗 |
[13:35] | You think she didn’t know | 你认为她不知道 |
[13:37] | her sister was trying to set you up,man? | 她姐姐要把你供出去吗 |
[13:38] | You better get some ass in Vegas,bro. | 你最好在维加斯有所斩获 兄弟 |
[13:40] | We’re here to copy the card. | 我们是来复制卡的 |
[13:41] | Then we leave. Got it? | 然后就离开 明白吗 |
[13:47] | Have you heard from Michael? | 你得到迈克的消息了吗 |
[13:50] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了? |
[13:52] | Nothing. I want this thing done. | 没事 我要快点搞定这个任务 |
[13:54] | Vegas ain’t my town. | 维加斯决不是久留之地 |
[13:56] | What a fool,huh? | 真是个傻子 是吧 |
[13:57] | How could anyone not love this place,right? | 怎么会有人不爱这个地方呢 |
[14:02] | Check this out. Right there. | 看看这些画面 就在那 |
[14:04] | The Asian guy. | 那个亚洲人 |
[14:06] | I know I’ve seen him someplace before. | 我好像在哪见过他 |
[14:33] | So what do you have for me? | 弄得怎么样了? |
[14:35] | So what’s “GATE”? | 伽特是什么 |
[14:36] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[14:37] | It’s on that box. | 在那个盒子上写着呢 |
[14:41] | Why do you want to know? Just curious. | -你为什么想知道呢 -只是好奇 |
[14:44] | What if I was to tell you | 假如我要告诉你 |
[14:46] | I think you’re just stalling? | 我认为你只是在拖延时间呢 |
[14:48] | Biding time till you can figure out some MacGyver way | 拖延时间 直到你可以想出一条妙计 |
[14:51] | to get your ass out of here,huh? I’d say you’ve got that gun | -离开这儿 是吧 -我告诉你 你在用枪 |
[14:53] | pointed at the one person who can help you. | 指着能够帮助你的人 |
[14:55] | So why don’t you stop wasting my time? | 所以何不停止浪费我的时间呢 |
[15:06] | Please,don’t let him! | 求求你 别让他伤害我 |
[15:09] | 她怎么样啊? | |
[15:10] | How ’bout her,Michael? | 她怎么样 迈克? |
[15:12] | Any reason why I shouldn’t kill her? | 能给个我不必杀她的理由吗 |
[15:16] | Let’s do a test. | 让我们测验一下吧 |
[15:18] | No! | 不! |
[15:23] | How far gone is Michael Scofield? | 进展到什么程度了 迈克・斯科菲尔德? |
[15:26] | Michael,just tell him what he wants! | 迈克 他想知道什么就告诉他吧 |
[15:30] | How far gone is Michael Scofield?! | 进展到什么程度了 迈克・斯科菲尔德 |
[15:33] | Please,don’t let him. Please! | 求你了 别让他杀我 求你了 |
[15:37] | When did it happen,Michael? | 迈克 你啥时候变了个人似的了? |
[15:39] | Please,don’t let him… | 求你了 别让他杀了我 |
[15:40] | When did you stop caring about hurting people,huh? | 你啥时候开始不关心伤害别人的事了啊? |
[15:43] | Fox River? Sona? | 福克斯河监狱? 还是索纳监狱? |
[15:45] | You gonna keep dragging | 你要在子弹穿透她的脑袋时 |
[15:47] | your feet while I put a bullet in her brain? | 选择视而不见吗 |
[15:49] | Why don’t you put that gun down. | 你为何不把枪放下 |
[15:51] | I’ll put it down when you start writing down,Pretty! | 帅哥 你开始动笔的时候我就会把枪放下了! |
[15:55] | Last chance. Three! | 最后的机会 三 |
[15:57] | Two! One… | 二 一 |
[15:58] | All right! All right! | 我说 我说 |
[16:05] | The pages,they fit together. | 这些纸 是要拼在一起的 |
[16:09] | But it’s not a map. | 但是它不是个地图 |
[16:12] | It’s a blueprint. | 是一张设计图 |
[16:15] | For what? | 什么设计图 |
[16:38] | Our friend,Bellick,is wearing | 我们的朋友贝里克 戴着 |
[16:39] | a government-issued ankle monitor. | 一个政府发的脚踝监视器 |
[16:41] | My guess is that Scofield has one,too. | 我猜斯科菲尔德也有一个 |
[16:44] | I knew that son of a bitch was slow-walking me. | 我就知道那个贱人在拖延时间 |
[16:47] | Any minute,federal agents could come | 任何时候 联邦官员都有可能 |
[16:49] | blasting through that door. | 破门而入 |
[16:52] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[16:53] | I need you to get the make and serial number of that monitor. | 我要你弄到那个监视器的生产资料和序列号 |
[16:57] | Feel free to pitch in here,Miss Daisy. | 放松一点 振作精神 戴茜小姐 |
[16:58] | If Scofield knows I’m involved,this is over. | 如果让斯科菲尔德知道我卷入其中就完了 |
[17:01] | We need to keep him on point. | 我们需要他的帮助 |
[17:02] | Now,get out there and get that information. | 现在 你出去把线索找出来 |
[17:07] | What about the agents? | 那些特工怎么办 |
[17:09] | Let ’em come. | 兵来将挡 |
[17:39] | How do we even know this guy’s out gambling? | 我们怎么知道他会出来赌博 |
[17:41] | The guy’s got $300,000 in credit and a comped room. | 那家伙有30万美元的信用额度 还有免费的客房 |
[17:44] | He’s here. Keep looking. | 他就在这里 继续找下去 |
[17:45] | Hey,Sara. | 莎拉 |
[17:47] | Hey,uh,I realize this might not be the best time for this, | 我知道现在不是谈这个话题的最佳时机 |
[17:49] | but I still haven’t heard from Michael. | 但迈克还没给我打过电话 |
[17:51] | They must be dealing with T-Bag. | 他们正在解决蒂博格吧 |
[17:52] | Lincoln,come on. What? | -林肯 别这样 -什么 |
[17:54] | Vegas just isn’t your town? | 维加斯不是你的地盘 |
[17:56] | From everything I’ve heard about you, | 任何你告诉我的事 |
[17:57] | that would be a pretty big change of pace. | 都可能极大地改变进程 |
[17:59] | I guess so. | 我也这么想 |
[18:01] | Lincoln,please talk to me. | 林肯 告诉我好吗 |
[18:05] | Has Michael told you about Mom? | 迈克有和你说过妈妈的事情吗 |
[18:06] | No. | 没有 |
[18:07] | They were much alike. | 他们很像 |
[18:09] | They got the same mind. | 有着同样的想法 |
[18:12] | As Mom got older,she started to lose it. | 当妈妈变老的时候 她开始失去意识 |
[18:14] | We,uh,later found out | 我们后来才知道 |
[18:16] | it was a symptom of a brain tumor,hama… | 这是脑瘤的征兆 |
[18:18] | Hamartoma. Yeah. | 错构瘤 |
[18:20] | As a kid,she got nosebleeds. | 她小时候 经常流鼻血 |
[18:22] | They stopped. | 后来不留鼻血了 |
[18:23] | In her 30s,they started up again. | 当她30岁的时候 又开始流了 |
[18:26] | She later died of a brain aneurysm. | 她后来死于动脉瘤 |
[18:29] | And you’re telling me this,because Michael and his mother | 你告诉我这些 是想让我知道 |
[18:31] | are similar in that way,too,right? | 迈克和他妈妈有一样的症状 对吗 |
[18:33] | He got nosebleeds as a kid. | 他小时候也流鼻血的 |
[18:36] | They stopped,and the last couple of days | 后来也不流了 但几天前 |
[18:39] | they started up again. | 他又开始了 |
[18:42] | How old was your mom when she passed away? | 你妈妈几岁时候过世的 |
[18:44] | Thirty-one. | 31岁 |
[18:46] | Michael’s just turned 31. | 迈克刚刚31岁啊 |
[18:55] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[18:56] | Keep an eye on him. | 盯着他 |
[18:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:15] | Andrew Blauner? | 你是安德鲁・布劳纳吗 |
[20:17] | Uh,yeah. | 恩 是的 |
[20:20] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以为您效劳的吗 |
[20:22] | I hope so. | 希望可以 |
[20:30] | Any boyfriends or roommates I should know about? | 我想知道你有没有男朋友或者室友之类的 |
[20:34] | No. | 没有 |
[20:38] | Any deliveries scheduled for today? | 今天有预定外卖吗 |
[20:40] | No. | 没有 |
[20:48] | I’m giving you one more… | 我再给你一次 |
[20:51] | What is all this? | 这些都是什么啊 |
[20:57] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:01] | They told me not to talk to you. | 他们让我别和你说话 |
[21:05] | “They”? Who’s they? | 他们? 他们是谁? |
[21:08] | This is Whistler’s blueprint. | 这是惠斯勒的设计图 |
[21:10] | It’s the building where we can find Scylla. | 我们可以在这个建筑里找到锡拉 |
[21:12] | In other words,it’s GATE. | 换句话说就是在伽特公司里 |
[21:15] | Where’s Scylla? | 锡拉在哪 |
[21:18] | I can’t be certain until I see the building itself, | 我在看到楼之前不能确定 |
[21:21] | but I’m pretty sure it’s somewhere down here,below this office. | 但是我确定就在办公室下面的某个地方 |
[21:24] | What is Scylla? | 什么是锡拉 |
[21:26] | It’s The Company’s little black book. | 是公司的小黑名单 |
[21:29] | I want you to take me to GATE,now. | 我想你现在就带我去伽特公司 |
[21:35] | Because you can smell that Scylla money,can’t you? | 因为你能从锡拉里嗅出钱的味道 是吧 |
[21:38] | That’s what you’re in it for,just like me. | 那就是你为什么参加的原因 就像我一样 |
[21:45] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[21:47] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[21:48] | I want you to say it. | 我想你说出来 |
[21:54] | I’m in it for the money. | 我加入是为了钱 |
[22:00] | You see? | 你看到了 |
[22:03] | We ain’t so different after all. | 我们其实没什么区别 |
[22:59] | Yes? | 说 |
[23:00] | Don Self is not at his house. | 当・赛尔夫不在家 |
[23:02] | Looks like he cleared out. | 看起来他跑路了 |
[23:04] | Notify our people inside the Bureau and LAPD. | 通知局里我们的手下还有洛城警方 |
[23:10] | I doubt that he could have gotten very far. | 我觉得他跑不了多远 |
[23:12] | Sir? | 长官 |
[23:14] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[23:15] | Don Self is here to see you. | 当・赛尔夫要见你 |
[23:37] | Got to warn you,friend,she’s cold. | 提个醒 朋友 她性冷淡 |
[23:44] | [数据卡存储空间已满 请清理或更换磁卡] | |
[23:50] | [短信: 设备故障 撤] | |
[23:55] | Good luck,pal. | 祝你好运 伙计 |
[24:03] | Stay with him. | 盯着他 |
[24:21] | Scofield’s really getting somewhere in there. | 斯科菲尔德就在那里 |
[24:23] | Man works fast. | 效率挺高的嘛 |
[24:24] | Says he can’t get any further | 他说如果看不到我以前在哪工作的 |
[24:26] | without seeing my former place of employment. | 就无法进展下去 |
[24:28] | Did you take care of our little troll problem? | 你把我们的绊脚石处理掉了吗 |
[24:36] | Don’t even think about doing this to me. | 想都别想对我干这种事 |
[24:38] | My name’s on the door. | 你可不能过河拆桥甩了我啊 |
[24:39] | If I didn’t think you were valuable, | 要不是我觉得你还有利用价值 |
[24:41] | you’d be dead already. | 你早就死翘翘了 |
[24:50] | It’s-It’s just a little sensory overload,guys. | 这只是有点信息超载 伙计们 |
[24:52] | There just wasn’t any room for the card. | 只是卡上没有空间了 |
[24:54] | Right. Because if we turn the device on | 不错 因为如果我们把装置打开 |
[24:55] | in the casino,it fills up on all the data from the slots. | 它就把赌场里所有的卡上信息都收集来了 |
[25:00] | Like when they’re about to pay out. | 就像他们付账的时候 |
[25:03] | Oh,it’s completely unintentional. Really? | -这绝对不是预料之中的 -是吗 |
[25:05] | Yeah. It’s not why you built the damn thing in the first place? | 是的 这不就是你造这玩意儿的初衷吗 |
[25:07] | If we didn’t need you… | 如果我们不需要你 |
[25:10] | But you do,so just take a brewski and chill,all right? | 可你们需要我 我们从长计议 好吗 |
[25:13] | Okay,we need to figure out a way to get Scuderi alone. | 我们要想个办法让斯库得利一个人待着 |
[25:18] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[25:20] | The old man just showed up at the pool. | 老男人在水池边出现了 |
[25:22] | From what he’s wearing,there’s no way | 从他穿着来看 |
[25:24] | he’s got the card on him. | 他身上不可能有卡 |
[25:26] | Stay with him. | 跟着他 |
[25:28] | Card’s in his room. | 卡在他房里 |
[25:37] | Tell me,Donald, | 告诉我 唐纳德 |
[25:39] | how did you play this moment out in your head? | 你臆想中我们碰头的这一刻会是怎样一番景象呢 |
[25:41] | Did you picture yourself coming in here, | 你想到你自己会过来吗 |
[25:44] | chest out,jaw squared, | 昂首挺胸 盛气凌人地 |
[25:46] | ready to demand answers? | 准备让我给你答案 |
[25:48] | Did you at any time in your fantasy | 你可曾在幻想中想过 |
[25:51] | imagine that you would be this nervous? | 你会这么紧张呢 |
[25:55] | Honestly,I,uh… I didn’t think much past | 老实说 我从前没想过 |
[25:58] | giving you these. | 把这些东西给你 |
[26:05] | Berlin. Nigeria. | 柏林 尼日利亚 |
[26:08] | The Comrie Group. | 康姆利集团 |
[26:12] | Why not JFK | 怎么不把肯尼迪遇刺 |
[26:13] | and the Lindbergh baby while you’re at it? | 和林德伯格绑架案也一块儿搞来? |
[26:15] | Son, | 孩子 |
[26:17] | those matters have been fully vetted. | 这些事情都已经调查完毕了 |
[26:18] | They’re relics. | 都是些陈年往事了 |
[26:20] | I had nothing to do with them,and if | 我跟这些一点关系都没有 |
[26:22] | this is why you’ve been pulling data on me, | 如果这些是你调查我的原因 |
[26:24] | I could have saved you a lot of trouble. | 我可以省你不少麻烦呢 |
[26:26] | Okay. Well,these records | 好吧 这些记录 |
[26:28] | and a sealed letter explaining my investigation | 和足以解释我调查你涉嫌参与这些事件原因 |
[26:30] | into your involvement with these matters | 的这封密封的信 |
[26:32] | was sent to five lawyers across the country. | 已被送到了国内五位律师手中 |
[26:34] | If anything happens to me, | 万一我遇到什么不测 |
[26:36] | if I go missing,anything,if I wind up dead, | 万一我失踪了 或是最终横尸荒野了 |
[26:39] | that letter is to be unsealed… | 那封信就会被公开 |
[26:41] | And they will find cold trails that lead nowhere near me. | 然后他们会发现和我有牵连的线索都是死胡同 |
[26:44] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[26:45] | If a government agent | 如果调查你的政府探员 |
[26:47] | who was looking into you is found floating | 被发现浮尸于 |
[26:49] | in the L.A. River,or whatever else you have planned, | 洛杉矶某条河里或者任何你计划的地方 |
[26:51] | your life,General,will change dramatically. | 将军 你也不会有好日子过 |
[26:53] | There will be questions,media coverage and surveillance, | 会有媒体的质疑报道和监视 |
[26:57] | and whatever you and the Company are trying to do next | 你和公司所做得一切 |
[26:59] | with your little Laos game, | 和你的小把戏 |
[27:01] | or whatever else you have planned, | 或者是你们计划的东西 |
[27:02] | it’ll be next to impossible with thousands of eyes on you. | 都将暴露于众目睽睽之下 |
[27:05] | Okay? So back off of me. | 好吧 请离我远点 |
[27:08] | You are not | 你不是 |
[27:10] | the first person to attempt something like this. | 第一个想企图扳倒我的人了 |
[27:14] | Most of the others I now fondly call my colleagues. | 大多数我习惯称同仁的 |
[27:17] | They’ve learned to put | 都学着 |
[27:19] | their determination and focus to better use, | 转移自己的兴趣关注其他的事情 |
[27:22] | and with far greater compensation. | 并得到了更好的补偿 |
[27:25] | Wrong guy. | 你看错人了 |
[27:28] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[27:30] | “Dear Mr. White,due to unforeseen circumstances, | 亲爱的怀特先生 鉴于不可预知的情况 |
[27:33] | “I regret to inform you that I will no longer be able | 我很遗憾地告知您 我不能再 |
[27:36] | “to perform services at GATE. | 为伽特公司效力了 |
[27:37] | “I thank you for this opportunity. | 我对您所提供的机会表示感谢 |
[27:39] | “I’m deeply sorry | 如果这让您陷入难堪的境地 |
[27:40] | “if this places you in a difficult position. | 为此我只能深表歉意 |
[27:42] | “I have simply not been able to escape these circumstances. | 但我现在实在无能为力 自身难保了 |
[27:44] | Thank you for the wonderful,enriching opportunity…” | 再次感谢您所提供的绝好机会 |
[27:46] | Blah,blah,blah,blah,blah. | 等等 等等 等等… |
[27:49] | Does it sound like you? | 这样写像你的口气吗 |
[27:51] | Yeah. | 像的 |
[27:53] | Good. Yeah. | 好的 |
[27:55] | Look, | 听我说 |
[27:57] | I don’t even know who you are,okay? | 我不知道你是谁 |
[28:00] | Just let me go… | 让我走吧 |
[28:01] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[28:04] | And you wondered | 你是不是想知道 |
[28:06] | how I got to be the top salesman in the northeast region. | 我是怎么成为东北区的销售冠军的 |
[28:10] | Sorry,okay? | 对不起 行么 |
[28:14] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:16] | Consider this a warning. | 以此为戒吧 |
[28:35] | Old Teddy Bagwell | 老不死的蒂博格 |
[28:37] | may be Coosa County trash, | 可能是库萨县的人渣 |
[28:38] | but Cole Pfeiffer’s a man of refinement. | 但是科尔・普发是个人才 |
[28:41] | One of the Gate Corporation’s | 事实上 他是伽特公司的 |
[28:43] | tippy-top sellers,as a matter of fact. | 顶尖销售人才 |
[28:48] | Step into my office. | 请进我的办公室 |
[28:54] | Well,there should be a room– eight by ten. | 应该有一个8乘10大小的房间 |
[28:58] | Whistler’s point of entry. | 惠斯勒所指的入口 |
[29:00] | That’s a closet. | 那是壁橱 |
[29:02] | No,it’s not. | 不是的 |
[29:16] | Tonic and lime,please. | 汤力水加柠檬 |
[29:19] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:21] | I’m in the middle of this nightmare. | 我简直是活在噩梦里 |
[29:23] | I wonder if you could help me. | 不知道你能不能帮帮我 |
[29:27] | It’s my 22-year-old cousin’s bachelorette party. | 这是我22岁的表妹的的单身派对 |
[29:31] | That’s hardly the salt mines. | 那有什么可为难的 |
[29:33] | Wait for it. | 听我说 |
[29:34] | There’s a scavenger hunt, | 我们在玩寻宝游戏 |
[29:37] | and my team has tasked me | 我们组派我去 |
[29:39] | with getting a photograph in a whale’s suite. | 拍一张胖老头住的高级套房的照片 |
[29:42] | I’m a whale? | 我像胖老头吗 |
[29:45] | With a very scary bodyguard | 你有这么一个恐怖的保镖 |
[29:47] | and a very gorgeous watch. | 戴这么高级的手表 |
[29:50] | And you want to take a picture in my room? | 你想在我的房间照张相? |
[29:52] | And I realize it’s a completely inappropriate request, | 我知道这个请求实在冒昧唐突 |
[29:55] | but they’re already calling me a wet blanket. | 但他们已经怨我太扫他们的兴了 |
[29:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:59] | I just can’t help you. | 我怕是爱莫能助了 |
[30:02] | What if I said “please”? | 如果我请求你呢 |
[30:03] | I’m actually a little desperate. | 我真的有点绝望了 |
[30:06] | Best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
[30:11] | Drinks are on the gentleman. | 这位先生请客 |
[30:13] | Have a nice day. | 祝你玩得高兴 |
[30:15] | You,too. | 你也是 |
[30:20] | Don’t take it personally. | 不要往心里去 |
[30:21] | You’re not his type. | 你不是他喜欢的类型 |
[30:24] | Right before you sat down, | 就在你坐下之前 |
[30:25] | he asked me if I liked to party. | 他还问我是不是想去找乐子 |
[30:31] | -Absolutely not! No way! -Oh,come on. | -绝对不行 -拜托了 |
[30:32] | Take one for the team. | 为了集体牺牲一下下嘛 |
[30:34] | Maricruz will never know. | 玛丽克鲁兹不会知道的 |
[30:35] | I’m gonna snap his neck. | 我真想掐断他的脖子 |
[30:36] | Get to his room,stay two minutes,then leave,all right? | 到他房间 呆上两分钟就离开如何? |
[30:37] | Get to his room,stay two minutes,then leave,all right? | 去他房里待上两分钟就走 行么 |
[30:38] | Yeah,yeah,and in the meantime,what? In the elevator? | 好好 同时呢? 在电梯里? |
[30:40] | Just play hard to get,you know,and then let him nuzzle | 佯装你不是那种很随便的人 然后玩玩他 |
[30:42] | a little bit. Whoa,whoa…! | 让他嗯啊嗯啊… |
[30:43] | Hey,whoa! What option we got? | 嘿 我们还能有什么选择? |
[30:45] | Come on,man. What option we got? | 说啊 我们还能有什么选择? |
[30:46] | Give me one. | 你倒是说一个出来啊 |
[30:48] | You can’t. Here. | 你不能 给你 |
[31:03] | Go ahead. There’s nothing back there. | 继续 后面没什么 |
[31:07] | I know. | 了解 |
[31:27] | Do we have anything sharp? | 有什么锋利点的东西么? |
[31:40] | So,what are you hearing,uh,Scylla is worth,huh? | 你听说锡拉值多少? |
[31:46] | Me,I’m hearing | 我听说 |
[31:47] | millions. | 值上百万 |
[31:52] | Is that a rough ballpark | 别人怎么告诉的你来着 |
[31:54] | in terms of what you,uh… what you’ve been told? | 大约是个什么价钱? |
[32:15] | What do we have here? | 瞧我们发现什么了? |
[32:19] | You’d better back up. | 你最好退后 |
[32:53] | You and me and a dark hole. | 你 我 还有一个黑洞 |
[32:57] | Just like old times,Pretty,you first. | 老规矩 小白脸 你走先 |
[33:58] | How are the chips falling for you? | 今天在赌场手气咋样呀? |
[34:01] | Spent my last buck on the beer. | 最后一块钱也买啤酒了 |
[34:04] | What are the options when you’re broke in Vegas? | 在赌城破产了你该怎么办呢? |
[34:10] | I guess I got to work that out,huh? | 我想我得想点生财之道了 你说呢 |
[34:15] | What if you didn’t have to? | 假如你不必再为生计发愁呢? |
[34:18] | I may have a little business | 以我的财力 或许可以 |
[34:20] | to throw your way. | 给你指一条明路 |
[34:23] | What kind? | 什么样的明路? |
[34:30] | The easy kind… | 很快活逍遥的那种… |
[34:32] | with a $1,000 payout. | 轻轻松松我就付你1000美元 |
[34:36] | What’s your cognac? | 你的法国白兰地呢? |
[34:39] | I’ve never had it. | 我从没拥有过 |
[34:41] | I’ve got a 200-year-old bottle in my suite. | 我套房里有瓶200年陈的 |
[34:45] | Join me. | 一起吧 |
[34:47] | This is private business. | 这是你我两人世界中 |
[34:50] | Between men. | 一次亲密的交易 |
[35:07] | They’re on their way up. | 他们就来了 |
[35:09] | Get ready. | 准备 |
[35:10] | I love it– Mr. Macho Man. | 我爱死它了 猛男 |
[35:25] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[35:26] | I don’t know,why don’t you figure it out? | 我不知道 你怎么不自己去搞明白呢 |
[35:28] | I’m done helping you. | 你我合作 到此为止 |
[35:32] | Sounds like someone’s caught | 貌似有些人陷入了 |
[35:33] | in the old captivity of negativity. | 消极怠工的状态里了 |
[35:36] | Let’s get you in a more affirmative mindset. | 还是我来给你的脑袋瓜子提提神吧 |
[35:38] | What’s next? | 下一步该怎么办 |
[35:41] | I think I’m gonna lock you in this room. | 我要把你锁这屋里 |
[35:44] | And then,you’re gonna be arrested | 然后你就被捕了 |
[35:45] | and taken back to Fox River. | 关回到福克斯河监狱 |
[35:50] | Just how do you plan on… | 你怎么计划… |
[36:01] | y’all have no idea what you’re doing. | 你们根本不清楚自己在做什么蠢事! |
[36:04] | Scofield,you can’t do this without me. | 斯科菲尔德 没有我你成不了事的 |
[36:06] | Self’s on his way. | 赛尔夫马上到 |
[36:07] | Mark my words! | 记住我的话! |
[36:08] | Got your message. | 我收到了你留下的暗号 |
[36:10] | Y’all have no idea what you’re doing! | 你们根本不清楚自己在做什么蠢事! |
[36:14] | Thanks,Alex. | 谢谢 阿历克斯 |
[36:20] | Great city. | 伟大的城市 |
[36:22] | I guess so. | 是哦 |
[36:23] | That’s the thing about Vegas. | 那就是维加斯的魅力所在 |
[36:25] | Doesn’t judge you. | 没人会对你评头论足 |
[36:27] | Any form of pleasure is acceptable here. | 可以尽情放纵 任你逍遥快活 |
[36:39] | Am I crazy,or is there a note of plum in there? | 我没疯吧 这酒里居然有李子味儿 |
[36:45] | Maybe. | 也许有吧 |
[36:47] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[36:51] | Did you serve? | 你提供服务吗 |
[36:53] | Serve who? | 为谁服务 |
[36:55] | In the military. | 在军队里 |
[36:57] | You look like a Devil Dog. | 你看起来像美军陆战队员 |
[37:01] | No,sir,I’ve never been in the service before. | 没有 我从来没有参过军 |
[37:08] | Filling up nice. | 下载状态良好 |
[37:09] | Sucre must be in close proximity. | 苏克雷一定很接近了 |
[37:11] | Getting oiled,most likely. | 很可能正在擦着防晒油呢 |
[37:19] | One and half tours in Vietnam. | 在越南度过了一个半的服役期 |
[37:22] | Purple Heart | 在顺化一带被自己人误伤 |
[37:24] | in a friendly fire exchange near Hue. | 获得过紫心勋章[凡是在战斗中负伤都发] |
[37:27] | Sorry to hear it. | 我很遗憾 |
[37:39] | What I learned at Hue, | 我从顺化服役期中学到的 |
[37:42] | though valuable,also cost me a great deal. | 虽然弥足珍贵 但也让我付出了高昂的代价 |
[37:47] | Specifically… | 尤其是 |
[37:50] | three square inches of upper groin thigh meat. | 腹股沟上层3平方英寸的大腿肉 |
[37:55] | And with that… | 还有随之失去的 |
[37:58] | my reproductive and sexual function. | 我的生殖和性交能力 |
[38:05] | So… so you can’t… | 所…所以 你不能… |
[38:08] | Mr. Villalobos,I’d like you to meet my wife. | “西班牙”先生 请允许我向您引见我的妻子 |
[38:13] | I’m Alexa. | 我是阿莱克萨 |
[38:18] | You want me to bang your wife? | 你想让我干你的老婆? |
[38:21] | And I’m gonna pay you $1,000. | 我会付你1000块 |
[38:44] | He’s got a minute. | 再等一分钟 |
[38:46] | Then I’m going after him. | 我就去找他 |
[38:48] | Did it copy the card? | 设备复制到那张卡了吗 |
[38:50] | Yep. | 复制到了 |
[38:51] | All right,download that. | 好的 下载吧 |
[38:53] | You got five minutes. | 你有5分钟 |
[38:58] | His wife was up there. | 他的老婆在上面 |
[39:00] | And…? | 然后呢 |
[39:04] | It stays in Vegas. | 就当这一切从没在这发生过 |
[39:14] | Uh,hey,guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[39:15] | I’m gonna go hit the head,and I’ll be out | 我去方便一下 |
[39:18] | in a minute,all right? | 就出去一会儿 行吗 |
[39:29] | Yes. | 哦也! |
[39:33] | Two… two… two pulls. | 两个…两个回合 |
[39:51] | Two pulls,and he won the progressive. | 两回合 他连续赢了 |
[39:55] | Where the hell is he? | 他死哪去了 |
[39:56] | I’ll go get him. | 我去找他 |
[40:11] | Mr. Glenn. | 格伦先生 |
[40:13] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[40:15] | It was made clear | 让我们打开天窗说亮话 |
[40:17] | you were never again welcome | 我们不再欢迎你涉足 |
[40:18] | in any Nevada gaming establishment. | 任何一家内华达州的赌场 |
[40:20] | Wait,wait,uh,I was told there was only a five-year… | 等一下 他们告诉我只以5年为限… |
[40:22] | No such thing was said to you. | 我们从未对你这么承诺过 |
[40:26] | What’s that do? It’s a battery pack | 那玩意是干什么用的 是游戏主机的 |
[40:28] | for a video game console. | 一个电池组 |
[40:33] | You’ll need to buy a new one. | 你得买个新的了 |
[40:42] | I already downloaded the card onto my laptop, | 我已把卡的内容下载到我的本本里了 |
[40:45] | and… and I can build another device. | 而且 我可以再弄一个设备 |
[40:48] | You said this one takes months. | 你说弄一个要几个月 |
[40:49] | We don’t have months. | 我们没有几个月的时间 |
[40:50] | You know what? | 我告诉你 |
[40:51] | We ought to leave your ass in the desert. | 我们应该把你这混球丢在沙漠里 |
[40:54] | Let’s get him back to L.A., | 我们把他带回洛杉矶 |
[40:54] | and let Self sort him out. | 然后让赛尔夫来好好修理他 |
[40:56] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[41:25] | For a little guy,he has some set of lungs. | 看那小样儿 倒是挺能吼的 |
[41:27] | How’s Bellick and the girl? All taken care of. | -贝里克和那女的怎样了 -都安顿好了 |
[41:29] | I’m gonna keep T-Bag in protective custody | 我会将蒂博格监禁起来 严加看守 |
[41:32] | until we get Scylla– then,I’m gonna make somebody | 直到我们拿到锡拉 然后我就会让一些 |
[41:34] | at Illinois DOC very,very happy. | 在伊利诺斯商务部里头的人 “爽歪了” |
[41:35] | But more importantly, | 可是更重要的是 |
[41:36] | what the hell is that room downstairs? | 房间的楼下究竟有何玄机呢 |
[41:38] | That’s not where they keep the device | 那里没有他们可以藏那个 |
[41:39] | that decodes Scylla,is it? | 能破译锡拉设备的地方 对不对 |
[41:40] | No. | 没有 |
[41:42] | That’s just what T-Bag thought. | 那只是蒂博格自己认为有而已 |
[41:44] | The road to Scylla only begins down there. | 通向锡拉之路只能从这个位置出发 |
[41:46] | This is the room where we’ve got T-Bag now. | 这里就是我们逮住蒂博格的房间 |
[41:48] | Just past the south wall, | 只要翻过南墙 |
[41:50] | there’s an access tunnel that runs | 那里有个隧道入口 那个入口 |
[41:52] | for about 300 yards or so. | 直通向外面300码的地方 |
[41:53] | We get through that,we’re in. | 穿过那里 我们就进去了 |
[41:55] | That’s where we can decode Scylla. | 那里就是我们能破译锡拉的所在了 |
[41:56] | And this is the building | 还有这就是克兰兹将军办公室 |
[41:58] | where General Krantz’s office is. | 所在的那幢楼 |
[41:59] | -There you go. -I was there today, | -对头咯 -我今天才刚去过那里 |
[42:00] | but I have to tell you,the security | 可是我得提醒你 那里的保全系统 |
[42:01] | in that place is unbelievable. | 很好很强大 |
[42:03] | According to the blueprint, | 根据设计图 |
[42:04] | the substructure is completely exposed. | 建筑的底部结构是完全暴露的 |
[42:06] | It shouldn’t take more than 24 hours | 这用不了24小时 |
[42:07] | -to get in there. -It’s only gonna take 24 hours? | -就可以去到那里 -这只用花24小时吗 |
[42:09] | All we have to do is get that last card first. | 我们只要先把最后一张卡搞到手就行了 |
[42:14] | Well,based on what I’ve deciphered so far, | 那么 基于目前我已经破译的部分 |
[42:17] | we’re gonna need around-the-clock access to GATE, | 我们需要随时可以进入伽特公司 |
[42:19] | starting immediately. | 现在就开始行动 |
[42:20] | If you can get us some suits and IDs, | 如果你能帮我们弄到制服和证件的话 |
[42:22] | we could go in there as IRS agents | 我们可以像国税局审计员一样进去 |
[42:24] | auditing the books– I mean,considering | 审查账目 我是指审查 |
[42:25] | the kind of racket they’re running, | 他们在进行何种不法勾当 |
[42:27] | nobody would have a problem believing that. | 瞒天过海 天衣无缝 |
[42:28] | Can you make that happen? | 你能做到吗 |
[42:30] | Yeah,I could do it. | 是的 我能做到 |
[42:39] | It’s under the can. | 在垃圾桶下面 |
[42:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:46] | We have a lot in common. | 我们是一条道上混的 |
[42:48] | Yeah,who is this? | 是吗 你是谁 |
[42:49] | Just another interested party in what you’re up to. | 另一个参与你们群雄逐鹿的利益集团 |
[42:52] | Yeah,what’s that? | 是吗 你指什么 |
[42:53] | Scylla. | 锡拉 |
[42:55] | Open the envelope. | 打开那个信封 |
[42:57] | [惠斯勒那本鸟类书的部分残页] | |
[42:59] | The pages I’ve got only go up to 77. | 我手头只有77页 |
[43:02] | Is this more blueprint? | 这就是补充的新设计图吗 |
[43:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:07] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[43:08] | I don’t know what you’ve done | 我不知道你们都对蒂博格干了些什么 |
[43:09] | with Bagwell,but unless I see him, | 不过除非我亲眼看到他 |
[43:11] | you’re not getting the rest of the pages. | 否则你们就拿不到剩下的书页 |
[43:12] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[43:13] | Give me that. | 把电话给我 |
[43:15] | Who is this? | 你是何方神圣? |
[43:17] | Hello,Michael. | 你好啊 迈克 |