时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Prison Break. | 《越狱》 前情回顾 |
[00:02] | What do you want with Scylla? | 你要”锡拉”做什么 |
[00:03] | Same thing you want: bring down the Company. | 和你一样 打垮”公司” |
[00:06] | We need the pages. | 我们需要那几页 |
[00:07] | Are we partners? | 我们一起合作吗 |
[00:09] | Partners. | 是的 |
[00:10] | So your brother told me about your nosebleeds. | 你哥哥跟我说了你流鼻血的事 |
[00:12] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[00:13] | You don’t look fine. | 你看起来可不好 |
[00:16] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:17] | Consider this a warning. | 引以为戒吧 |
[00:21] | Linc, pull back! | 林肯 倒回去 |
[00:22] | It’s a trap! | 是个圈套 |
[00:23] | Come on, Linc! | 快走 林肯 |
[00:24] | Hang on! | 等一下 |
[00:25] | You all right?! Damn, you’re hit! | 你没事吧 你中枪了 |
[00:31] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[00:33] | You’ll get your shot, now back off! | 你会有机会收拾他的 退后 |
[00:35] | This is an attempt on my card. | 他们是想拿我的卡 |
[00:38] | How do you want to proceed? | 接下来你想怎么办 |
[00:39] | I want it moved. | 我要转移它 |
[00:40] | Move Scylla. | 转移”锡拉” |
[00:42] | Now! | 现在 |
[00:50] | Now, tell the General you killed us. | 告诉将军你把我们都干掉了 |
[00:54] | Otherwise, my hand, it ain’t going to get tired. | 否则 我的手可不会歇着 |
[00:56] | I just hope your mouth gets tired. | 我觉得你的嘴该歇歇了 |
[01:02] | That’s funny. | 很搞笑 |
[01:07] | Come on, buddy, come on. | 走吧 老兄 走吧 |
[01:09] | Enough already, come on, Linc. | 够了 我们走吧 林肯 |
[01:16] | Believe me now? | 现在相信我了吧 |
[01:18] | Beating him isn’t going to work, Lincoln. | 打他是没有用的 林肯 |
[01:20] | You tried your way. | 你的方法也用过了 |
[01:22] | We want General Krantz to think Wyatt took us out. | 我们要让克兰兹将军相信怀特已经把我们解决了 |
[01:25] | Even if you do beat him to make the call to general. | 就算你把他打到给将军打电话 |
[01:28] | you don’t think a trained military veteran | 你觉得一个训练有素的军人 |
[01:29] | is going to hear the fear in his voice? | 听不出他话里的恐惧吗 |
[01:31] | They’re going to know he was coerced. | 他们会知道他是被强迫的 |
[01:33] | Yeah,well.I need some more time with him. | 对付他要多点时间 |
[01:38] | I hear you, Linc, but he can’t make the call if he’s unconscious. | 我明白 林肯 但是他神志不清的话也不能打电话 |
[01:40] | However we do it, | 不管我们怎么做 |
[01:42] | we better get what we need from Wyatt soon, | 我们最好快点从怀特那里得到我们想要的 |
[01:44] | because Mahone ain’t going to wait. | 马宏可等不及了 |
[01:51] | I’m trying to find the son of a bitch who killed my kid! | 我要找到那个杀我儿子的贱人 |
[01:57] | Lisa, what are we looking at? | 丽莎 情况如何 |
[01:59] | Initial estimate is three days to complete the move of Scylla. | 初步估计转移”锡拉”大概要三天 |
[02:02] | Unacceptable. | 我不能接受 |
[02:05] | Respectfully, this is not as simple as unplugging | 请听我说 这可不像把一台电脑 |
[02:08] | a laptop and moving it to another room. | 从一间房挪到另一间房那么简单 |
[02:11] | The data on Scylla is too delicate. | “锡拉”里的数据太复杂了 |
[02:12] | I don’t want excuses. | 我不想听理由 |
[02:14] | All I care is that it’s done right and done right now. | 我只关心 它能否妥善转移以及是否现在就转移 |
[02:17] | I understand the urgency, but it will take three days. | 我明白这很紧急 但也要三天时间 |
[02:20] | And if I may speak freely, I think it’s a mistake | 请允许我说几句 我觉得 |
[02:22] | to move Scylla to the Raven Rock bunker | 把”锡拉”转移到拉文罗克地堡 |
[02:24] | when the Los Angeles facility | 而放弃对我们来说最安全的洛城 |
[02:25] | is one of the most secure ones we have. | 是一个错误 |
[02:27] | The most secure location we have | 对我们来说最安全的地方 |
[02:29] | is the one they don’t know about. | 就是不为人知的地方 |
[02:31] | Sir… | 长官 |
[02:33] | Still no word from Wyatt. | 还是没有怀特的消息 |
[02:34] | He only uses the company-issued cell, | 他只用”公司”提供的电话 |
[02:35] | so we can’t track him. | 我们追踪不到他 |
[02:36] | We have no way of confirming | 我们无法确定 |
[02:38] | if he successfully completed his operation. | 他是否完成了任务 |
[02:39] | Keep calling him! | 继续联系 |
[02:40] | And draft a press release, | 准备一份新闻稿 |
[02:42] | photographs, criminal records, | 照片 犯罪记录 |
[02:43] | everything we have on Scofield, Burrows, all of them. | 所有关于斯科菲尔德 布伦斯等人的全部资料 |
[02:45] | Tell our friends in the media I want them | 告诉媒体的朋友 我要他们 |
[02:47] | to saturate the evening news and the morning papers. | 在晚间新闻和早报里都报导 |
[02:50] | I want it impossible for them | 我要让他们不能 |
[02:51] | to walk down the streets of Los Angeles without being spotted. | 大摇大摆的走在洛城的街道上 |
[03:01] | I assume we haven’t made much progress | 我猜我们还没在他身上 |
[03:03] | with our friend over there? | 得到任何进展 |
[03:05] | Any suggestions? | 有什么建议吗 |
[03:06] | How about we talk to him? | 要不我们和他谈谈 |
[03:08] | Great, want to give him some milk and cookies while you’re at it? | 好啊 要不要给他点牛奶和饼干 |
[03:10] | No. | 不是 |
[03:11] | How about just some nice conversation? | 随便聊聊怎么样 |
[04:00] | So they sent Florence Nightingale | 他们就叫个护士 |
[04:02] | to get me all ready to cooperate. | 来让我乖乖合作 |
[04:06] | Actually, I’m here to help you, despite what you’ve done. | 实际上 不管你做了什么 我是来帮你的 |
[04:08] | Because I’m still a doctor and you’re a prisoner. | 因为我还是医生 而你是囚犯 |
[04:10] | You’re going to save me? | 你想要救我 |
[04:12] | Don Self has a metal case out there | 唐・赛尔夫带了个箱子来 |
[04:14] | and I don’t know what’s in it. | 我不知道里面有什么 |
[04:15] | I imagine you don’t want to find out, | 我猜你也不会想知道 |
[04:17] | so I figure if you and I had a talk… | 所以 我想我们要是谈谈 |
[04:19] | You’d make me see the light. | 你会给我一线生机 |
[04:21] | If you don’t call the General, you’re as good as dead. | 你要是不给将军打电话 你就死定了 |
[04:24] | I’ve already been a lot of things worse than dead in my life, Doctor. | 我早经历过很多生不如死的事 医生 |
[04:32] | You better have more than that to threaten me with. | 你还是找个好点的理由来威胁我 |
[04:38] | Come on, Mike, she’s okay. | 放心 迈克尔 她没事的 |
[04:39] | He’s a professional killer. | 他是个职业杀手 |
[04:41] | Don’t worry, he’s locked up. | 不用担心 他已经被拷起来了 |
[04:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[04:45] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 我们走吧 |
[04:47] | So what’d you do with Roland’s body? | 你想怎么处理罗兰的尸体 |
[04:49] | Roland? | 罗兰 |
[04:50] | He’s been, uh, reconfigured | 他的资料已经全改了 |
[04:54] | and given a permanent resting place. | 而且埋在一个长眠之地 |
[04:55] | Good. Take his bowling shirts | 太好了 你走的时候顺便 |
[04:57] | and the rest of his crap with you when you leave. | 把他的衣物和他的垃圾也带走 |
[04:58] | Come on Linc, the guy died. | 算了吧 林肯 人都死了 |
[05:01] | He died a punk! He ratted us out, Bellick. | 他出卖了我们 死有余辜 贝里克 |
[05:03] | You guys, you deal with the matter at hand. | 各位 我们先处理眼前的事 |
[05:07] | Assuming these pages are correct, | 假设这几张纸是正确的 |
[05:09] | and there’s no way of knowing that they actually are… | 我们也无从考证它们是不是真的 |
[05:13] | we follow this basement hallway through the boiler room to here. | 我们从地下走廊 通过锅炉房到这 |
[05:15] | There’s some kind of elevated walkway. | 这里是往上走的爬梯 |
[05:17] | We follow that to the end, | 我们顺着走到底 |
[05:18] | and we’ve covered most of the distance | 这样我们就涵盖了大部分 |
[05:20] | between GATE and the Company’s headquarters. | 从伽特到”公司”总部间的距离 |
[05:22] | What’s this thing at the end of the walkway? | 走廊尽头的是什么东西 |
[05:24] | I don’t know– Whistler marked it with an “X” | 我也不知道 惠斯勒用X做了个标记 |
[05:26] | so I’m thinking it’s some kind of wall or serious impediment. | 我想可能是面墙或大的障碍物 |
[05:29] | That’s why we’re going down there prepared. | 所以我们要下去做好准备 |
[05:31] | Tools, thermal lances, sledgehammers… | 工具 电焊 锤子 |
[05:34] | Okay, so we get through that wall… | 就算我们穿过了墙 |
[05:35] | what’s on the other side? | 另一边是什么 |
[05:36] | Again, I don’t know. | 我还不知道 |
[05:38] | It’s because Gretchen has the rest of the pages. | 因为剩下的几页在格雷琴手里 |
[05:40] | But once we’re through this location, | 但是一旦我们通过这个地方 |
[05:42] | we can’t go any further until she gives them back. | 除非她把几页纸给我们 否则就无法前进 |
[05:44] | What’s her game in all this? | 她到底耍什么诡计 |
[05:45] | I mean, if she wants the Company to go down, | 如果她想把”公司”搞垮 |
[05:47] | she should just give us the pages. | 她就应该把几页纸给我们 |
[05:49] | Look, we’re going to deal with Gretchen | 只要时机成熟 |
[05:50] | when the time is right, okay? | 我们就解决格雷琴 |
[05:52] | You guys need | 你们要 |
[05:53] | to go to GATE and get started. | 去伽特开始准备 |
[05:54] | I’m going to stay here with Wyatt | 我留下来看着怀特 |
[05:55] | and make sure we get what we need. | 确保从他嘴里套有用的东西 |
[06:02] | No more dawdlin’ now. | 从现在开始不能乱串 |
[06:03] | Move your ass. | 走快点 |
[06:04] | High gear, gentlemen, high gear. | 快点 先生们 快点 |
[06:07] | My boss will be here any minute. | 我老板随时可能会来 |
[06:12] | I assume I don’t have to mention that discretion is paramount. | 我想我不用重申谨慎行事至关重要 |
[06:17] | In other words, silence is golden. | 换句话说 “沉默”是金 |
[06:21] | You just make sure you stay in your office | 你只要确保在办公室里呆着 |
[06:24] | and you keep other people out. | 别让别人进来 |
[06:25] | Oh, I’ll stay in my nice, | 我会呆在舒适 |
[06:27] | air-conditioned office, Pretty. | 凉快的办公室里的 小白脸 |
[06:28] | And you can crawl down into your little hole now. | 你现在可以爬你的小洞里去了 |
[06:31] | Go ahead. | 快 |
[06:32] | Go ahead. | 快 |
[06:35] | Go ahead, crawl. | 快 爬吧 |
[06:44] | Cole? What the hell is going on here? | 科尔 这里到底出什么事了 |
[06:47] | Mr. White, are you back already? | 怀特先生 你回来了 |
[06:49] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[06:50] | Fine, until I found a resignation fax | 很好 直到我收到一封安德鲁・布劳努 |
[06:52] | waiting for me from Andrew Blauner. | 发来的辞职传真 |
[06:57] | A resignation? | 辞职信 |
[06:58] | Yeah, I can’t get him on the phone, | 对 打电话也不接 |
[06:59] | I reached out to his fiancee, | 我打给他未婚妻 |
[07:01] | she hasn’t seen or heard from him. | 她也不知道没有他的消息 |
[07:02] | She’s worried sick. | 她非常担心 |
[07:04] | He’s probably on a bit of a bender, | 他可能就是喝大了 |
[07:06] | just sleeping it off somewhere. | 睡在什么地方了 |
[07:07] | Blauner? He’s a Boy Scout. | 布劳努可是名童子军 |
[07:09] | None of this makes any sense, Cole. | 这不合逻辑 科尔 |
[07:11] | But I’ll tell you what, | 不过我告诉你 |
[07:13] | I’m going to look into it. | 我会查清楚的 |
[07:18] | Let me know if I can be of any assistance. | 有需要我帮忙的地方 就告诉我 |
[07:20] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[07:22] | Assistance… | 帮忙 |
[07:31] | What is that sound? | 那是什么声音 |
[07:46] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[07:47] | I hope you’re having a lovely enjoyable morning, | 我希望能有个愉快的早晨 |
[07:50] | because while you are nowhere to be found, | 因为你不在的时候 |
[07:51] | there is sleuthing going on here | 这边已经在调查 |
[07:53] | regarding the whereabouts of one Mr. Andrew Blauner. | 安德鲁・布劳努的下落了 |
[07:55] | And? | 还有吗 |
[07:57] | And if I’m going down for this little homicide, | 如果我卷进这起凶杀案的话 |
[07:58] | I ain’t going alone. | 我可不会一个人背黑锅 |
[08:00] | We’re going together like traffic and weather. | 我们肯定是形影不离的 |
[08:01] | Relax, okay? | 放松点 好吗 |
[08:03] | They’ll never find the body where I put it. | 他们绝对找不到我放尸体的地方 |
[08:05] | Now, where are Scofield and Burrows? | 斯科菲尔德和布伦斯现在在哪 |
[08:08] | Just doing their end of the bargain. | 正在履行他们的承诺 |
[08:10] | Which begs the question, what the hell are you doing? | 顺便问一下 你到底在干嘛 |
[08:13] | Me? | 我 |
[08:19] | I’m getting ready for a meeting. | 我准备去会一个人 |
[08:23] | So, your friends have been calling a lot. | 你朋友一直打电话给你 |
[08:27] | They must be wondering where you are. | 他们一定在想你到哪儿去了 |
[08:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:30] | They’re wondering, and the longer they do, | 他们在怀疑 而他们怀疑得越久 |
[08:33] | the more danger you’re in. | 你们就越危险 |
[08:35] | Call the General, and say what they want you to say. | 打电话给将军 照他们的话说 |
[08:37] | And what? You’ll let me go? | 然后呢 你们会放我走吗 |
[08:39] | No, but Don Self will make sure | 不会 但唐・赛尔夫能确保 |
[08:41] | that you spend the rest of your life | 你免于死刑 |
[08:43] | in a decent facility without the death penalty. | 下半辈子悠闲自在 |
[08:47] | Either way, | 无论如何 |
[08:48] | if I make the call or not, | 无论我打不打这通电话 |
[08:51] | I’m dead. | 我都会死 |
[08:53] | You know that. | 你心里明白的很 |
[08:54] | And we both know that you, as a doctor, | 我们都清楚 你作为一名医生 |
[08:58] | won’t let that happen. | 不会容许这种事情发生 |
[09:00] | So, please, | 所以 不如 |
[09:02] | let’s you and I figure a way | 我们一起想个 |
[09:04] | out of this mess that works for everybody. | 互惠互利的解决办法 |
[09:34] | Sit your ass down! Get out of my way! | -坐好 -别挡路 |
[09:35] | Out! Out! | 别 别这样 |
[09:37] | I will cuff your ass to that table, okay? | 不然我会把你按在桌子上的 |
[09:39] | All right, I know this is hard. | 我知道这很痛苦 |
[09:41] | And I know what you want to do. | 我也知道你想干什么 |
[09:43] | Okay, but I’m trying to do something here | 可是我们正在努力做事 |
[09:44] | and you need to deal with that reality. | 你必须接受现实 |
[09:46] | Have you lost a kid? | 你有失去孩子吗 |
[09:48] | Yeah, I did, too. | 我失去过 |
[09:49] | My wife was pregnant. | 我老婆当时怀孕 |
[09:52] | And there were complications and the doctor messed up. | 她有并发症 而那个庸医不会处理 |
[09:55] | And she… | 而她 |
[09:57] | And they both… | 他们都 |
[10:00] | They didn’t make it. | 他们都死了 |
[10:01] | Okay? So I understand. | 行了吧 我感同身受 |
[10:04] | What would you do if you were me | 如果你是我 你会怎么做 |
[10:08] | and that doctor was right there? | 如果坐在那里的就是那个庸医 |
[10:10] | What would you do? | 你会怎样 |
[10:12] | I don’t know what I would do. | 我也不知道我会怎样 |
[10:14] | Look, I’m giving you my word. | 听着 我向你保证 |
[10:16] | When the time is right, I won’t stand in your way. | 一旦时机成熟 我绝对不会阻拦你 |
[10:20] | When the time is right I won’t let you. | 到时候你也拦不住我 |
[10:22] | Okay. Okay. | 行 行 |
[10:24] | Did you see the way Mahone was looking at Wyatt? | 你们看到马宏看怀特的样子吗 |
[10:25] | The guy is hurting. | 那家伙很伤心 |
[10:27] | It was more than just hurting, that’s pain. | 不是伤心那么简单 简直就是煎熬 |
[10:30] | I never cared about anything like that. | 我从来没有那么在意一件事 |
[10:32] | I look at what I’ve done with my life, | 看看我这辈子 |
[10:34] | beating on cons at Fox River, chasing money, | 在福克斯河监狱作威作福 捞钱 |
[10:36] | trying to keep my own ass out of prison. | 努力离开监狱 |
[10:39] | This the pathway you talking about? | 这就是你说的那条小路吗 |
[10:41] | According to the map, | 根据地图 |
[10:42] | this runs almost the length of that courtyard. | 这条路几乎有整个中庭那么长 |
[10:44] | It should put us directly beneath Company headquarters. | 它应该直接通向”公司”总部的下方 |
[10:46] | Shh, listen. | 嘘 听 |
[10:49] | There it is again. | 又是这种声音 |
[10:50] | What’s that noise, Scofield? | 那是什么声音 斯科菲尔德 |
[10:52] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:54] | Okay, just so we’re clear, we get to go up that ladder | 那么我们都清楚 我们要爬上楼梯 |
[10:57] | towards the noise that we don’t know what it is. | 去往那个不明声音的来源地 |
[10:59] | But if we’re lucky, we get to basically just | 如果走运的话 我们就基本能 |
[11:02] | walk smack into the Company? | 潜进”公司” |
[11:03] | Sounds about right. | 没错 |
[11:06] | You up for it? | 你要上去吗 |
[11:08] | Oh, yeah, after you. | 当然 紧随你后 |
[11:14] | I am no different than that man | 我跟坐在那边的 |
[11:16] | over there… who wants to kill me. | 那个想杀我的人没什么不同 |
[11:20] | Alexander Mahone was forced to do things by the Company, | 亚历山大・马宏是被迫为”公司”卖命 |
[11:23] | and so was I. | 我也一样 |
[11:25] | But I know people. | 但我认识一些人 |
[11:26] | People in government. | 在政府做事的人 |
[11:28] | People that can help you and Michael. | 他们能帮你和迈克尔 |
[11:32] | I can give you a phone number. | 我可以给你一个电话号码 |
[11:35] | Arrangements can be made. | 可以安排一下 |
[11:37] | All you have to do is trust me | 你只要相信我 |
[11:40] | and this will all be over. | 一切都可以结束 |
[11:55] | It is over. | 已经结束了 |
[12:03] | Has, um, White had anything new to say about Blauner? | 怀特有布劳努的新消息吗 |
[12:07] | No, but he might. | 没有 但他可能会有 |
[12:10] | Mr. Pfeiffer? | 普发先生 |
[12:15] | That would be moi. | 正是本人 |
[12:17] | Detective Conor Mara. | 康纳・莫拉侦探 |
[12:19] | I was hoping I could talk to you about Andrew Blauner. | 我想跟你谈谈安德鲁・布劳努的事 |
[12:21] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[12:23] | Great. | 太好了 |
[13:01] | It’s down this way. | 从这下去 |
[13:29] | This is it! | 找到了 |
[13:31] | This is where the sound was coming from. | 这就是那种声音的来源 |
[13:34] | One of the main conduit pipes for the LA water supply. | 洛城其中一条供水的主水管 |
[13:37] | 30,000 gallons of water rushing through this very spot. | 每秒3万加仑的水 |
[13:44] | Every second. Oh, great. | -流经这里 -那完了 |
[13:46] | There’s got to be some other way to get around it, | 有其他路可以绕过这家伙吗 |
[13:48] | some other pathway or something. | 其他通道什么的 |
[13:49] | No, we took the only pathway down | 没有 我们从唯一一条通道下来 |
[13:51] | and it leads right here. | 直接来到这里 |
[13:53] | How about over it? | 从上面越过怎么样 |
[13:54] | We can’t risk tunneling too close to the surface. | 我们不能冒险太接近地面挖隧道 |
[13:56] | What do we do? | 那怎么办 |
[14:01] | We dig. | 挖 |
[14:04] | Truth be told, uh, | 不瞒您说 |
[14:05] | Mr. Blauner isn’t officially a missing person, | 布劳努先生还不算真正失踪 |
[14:07] | but his fiancee has a cousin at the mayor’s office | 但他的未婚妻有个堂妹在市长办公室工作 |
[14:10] | so, here we are. | 所以 就是这样 |
[14:11] | Here we are. | 就是这样 |
[14:13] | Hey, that’s not to say though that there | 但并不是说 |
[14:15] | aren’t some things that concern me. | 就没有可担心的事 |
[14:17] | Really? Such as? | 是吗 比如呢 |
[14:19] | Well, the fax that came into White’s office | 怀特办公室收到的传真 |
[14:21] | came from a copy shop, | 是在一家复印店传的 |
[14:23] | but Blauner had a fax machine at his house. | 但布劳努家里有传真机 |
[14:27] | Okay. | 还有呢 |
[14:28] | And about a half hour after he resigned, | 他辞职大约半小时后 |
[14:30] | his car was seen leaving the GATE garage. | 有人看到他的车从伽特车库驶出 |
[14:32] | Now, the driver couldn’t be identified, | 司机的身份现在无法确认 |
[14:34] | but it appeared as though a woman’s hands | 但很明确驾驶员 |
[14:36] | were seen gripping the steering wheel. | 是位女性 |
[14:37] | Let me stop you right there. | 容我打断一下 |
[14:39] | It always seemed to me that Mr. Blauner was, | 我一直觉得布劳努先生 |
[14:42] | how can I put this delicately, | 怎么说比较恰当呢 |
[14:44] | um, a swordsman. | 是个”贱”客 |
[14:46] | You know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[14:47] | Actually, I don’t. | 说实话 不懂 |
[14:50] | He might be dipping his snout into a different trough, | 他可是到处播种 |
[14:54] | and the fiancee is none the wiser. | 而她未婚妻却蒙在鼓里 |
[14:56] | From what I’ve, uh, heard about him from his other co-workers, | 但据其他同事所说 |
[15:01] | that doesn’t sound too likely. | 这似乎不太可能 |
[15:03] | If you don’t mind me asking, what is that banging noise? | 冒昧问一下 那个敲击声是怎么回事 |
[15:05] | That’s, uh… | 那是 |
[15:07] | it’s trouble with the pipes. | 管道问题 |
[15:09] | You know, they loosened up, it was a moderate quake | 是管道松了 以前有点震动 |
[15:12] | and now they shake more than the trembler itself. | 现在比以前震的更厉害了 |
[15:14] | Mr. Pfeiffer, uh, some people here | 普发先生 有人告诉我 |
[15:16] | have told me that you and Blauner didn’t get along. | 你和布劳努有隙 |
[15:18] | Would you mind talking to me a little bit about that? | 你能否说下这个问题 |
[15:23] | A few years ago, a partner of mine did this same move | 几年前 我和一个搭档也用这招对付 |
[15:25] | against an enemy combatant we picked up | 在新墨西哥边界抓到的 |
[15:26] | at the New Mexico border– this guy didn’t want to talk, | 犯人 这家伙嘴巴很紧 |
[15:29] | he didn’t know anything. | 他什么都说不知道 |
[15:31] | It worked then, it should work now. | 当时很有用 现在也应该行 |
[15:41] | Is that ambulance you got us still out back? | 你给我们弄回来的救护车还在外面吗 |
[15:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:57] | Hey, come on, pal, I got almost a decade on you | 加油 伙计 我当年追捕你们半天 |
[16:00] | and you don’t see me sucking air. | 都不见我喘半口气 |
[16:02] | I got shot, Brad. | 布拉德 我中弹了 |
[16:03] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:05] | Guys, we ain’t making any progress here. | 兄弟们 没进展啊 |
[16:07] | There’s nothing beneath this cement but granite. | 水泥层下只有花岗岩 |
[16:08] | We couldn’t get through it with a jackhammer. | 用手提钻是穿不过去的 |
[16:10] | Maybe we should go back to the warehouse, | 也许我们该回仓库看看 |
[16:12] | find another way. | 另找出路 |
[16:14] | There is no other way. This is it! | 没有其他出路 只有这里 |
[16:15] | This is where the plans lead; this is our way to Scylla. | 这就是计划所向 只能从这条路找”锡拉” |
[16:18] | What? | 什么 |
[16:19] | We got millions of gallons of water in this drain pipe. | 这排泄管里有数百万加仑的水 |
[16:22] | We can’t go under it, we can’t go over it. | 我们下不去 也越不过去 |
[16:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:25] | Maybe we can go through it. | 或许我们能穿过去 |
[16:46] | It’s loose! | 松了 |
[16:50] | All right, Linc, this ought to do it. | 好了 林肯 这应该管用 |
[16:54] | After I’m done, how much time we got? | 我搞定之后 我们有多长时间 |
[16:55] | Not a lot. | 不多 |
[16:57] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[16:59] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[17:08] | When I was a little boy, I had an old tomcat named Rufus. | 我小时候 养了只公猫叫鲁弗斯 |
[17:12] | He was a good mouser. | 它很擅长抓老鼠 |
[17:15] | Tough as nails, solid feline all around. | 尖牙利爪 很彪悍的猫 |
[17:19] | One day, I bring home this little kitty | 有一天 我在大卖场外面 |
[17:21] | from a giveaway box outside the Pic ‘N Save. | 捡回一只小猫咪 |
[17:23] | Old Rufus didn’t like that one bit. | 老鲁弗斯一点也喜欢它 |
[17:26] | He arched his back, hissed like a rattlesnake | 它耸起背 像响尾蛇一样丝丝叫 |
[17:29] | and sprang out his claws like a switchblade. | 想弹簧刀一般伸出爪子 |
[17:32] | You know, | 你知道 |
[17:34] | That new little kitty didn’t do nothing wrong | 这小猫咪没做错什么 |
[17:37] | but be new. | 只是个新来的 |
[17:39] | Now, that’s all I did. | 我现在也是如此 |
[17:41] | I was being new, and Blauner was being | 我是新来的 布劳努是 |
[17:43] | this old tomcat spraying his territory. | 那只划清自己领地的老猫 |
[17:45] | Now, I don’t hold that against him. | 但我不是针对他 |
[17:48] | If he didn’t protect his turf I’d question his character. | 如果他不这么做 我倒会怀疑他人格有问题 |
[17:51] | But aside from a little jealousy on his part, | 但除了他的嫉妒以外 |
[17:53] | our issues were as thin as tissues. | 我们之间就像纸一样薄 |
[17:57] | I assure you that. | 我向你保证 |
[17:59] | Detective, I pulled Blauner’s travel schedule | 侦探 我把布劳努的行程安排 |
[18:02] | as per your request. Thank you. | -按你的要求打出来了 -谢谢 |
[18:05] | Uh, what’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[18:07] | Uh, sir, uh, we need to step out | 先生 我们得出去 |
[18:10] | for a few more bracket-joints for the shelving. | 拿一些做架子的角板 |
[18:12] | Uh, all right, yeah. | 没问题 |
[18:16] | But I ain’t paying you to stop for, uh, | 但你们出去吃吃喝喝 |
[18:17] | a coffee and donuts, so get back here toot sweet. | 我可不会付钱给你们 快去快回 |
[18:20] | Hey, wait up, Manuel. | 等等我 曼纽尔 |
[18:22] | I hired some men, uh, out of my own pocket of course, | 我雇了几个人 当然是自己掏腰包 |
[18:25] | to, uh, add some built-in uh, | 来修整一下 |
[18:27] | uh, storage in my closet– I hope you don’t mind. | 我的储物室 希望你别介意 |
[18:30] | Nah. | 没问题 |
[18:33] | Here’s the monthly breakdown of where he traveled… | 这是他的每月细目 |
[18:41] | You’re gonna talk to me now? | 你要跟我谈吗 |
[18:43] | Me? No. | 我 不 |
[18:45] | We’re done talking… | 我们没什么好谈的 |
[18:47] | But you’re not. | 但你还得说 |
[18:51] | They are all dead. It’s over. | 他们都死了 结束了 |
[18:55] | This will all be over. | 一切都可以结束 |
[18:58] | This will all be over. | 一切都可以结束 |
[19:01] | It’s over. | 完了 |
[19:03] | They are dead. They are all dead. | 他们都死了 他们都死了 |
[19:05] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[19:08] | I’m going to take this. | 我要把这个拿走 |
[19:16] | Self… | 赛尔夫 |
[19:21] | Can you take a walk? | 你们能回避吗 |
[19:24] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[19:33] | Come on, Sara, we should go. | 走吧 莎拉 我们该走了 |
[19:37] | Let’s go outside. | 我们出去吧 |
[20:00] | My son’s autopsy report said that he’d… | 我儿子的尸检显示他 |
[20:03] | that he’d been shot twice. | 他中了两枪 |
[20:05] | Once in the stomach… | 一枪在肚子上 |
[20:11] | Why, man? | 为什么 |
[20:16] | Why?! Just to terrify my wife?! | 为什么 就为了恐吓我妻子 |
[20:24] | And then a full five minutes later, | 五分钟后 |
[20:27] | right in the… | 打在 |
[20:34] | You too will suffer. | 你也要承受一下 |
[20:39] | And when… | 当 |
[20:41] | and when you can’t stand the pain anymore, | 当你也无法承受疼痛时 |
[20:44] | you’ll make a phone call for me. | 你就要为我打个电话 |
[20:47] | You know, Scofield said that torture wouldn’t work | 斯科菲尔德说酷刑没有用 |
[20:51] | because the General would hear the fear in your voice. | 因为将军会从你的声音中听出恐惧 |
[20:53] | But the thing is… | 但事实上 |
[20:56] | …I want the person on the other end | 我正是要让电话那头的人 |
[20:59] | of my call to hear the fear | 从你的声音中听到 |
[21:00] | in your voice. | 恐惧 |
[21:07] | Press release, sir. | 先生 这是新闻稿 |
[21:10] | In short, it sets forth that members | 简而言之 就是说福科斯河监狱的 |
[21:11] | of the Fox River Eight and their accomplices | 八个逃犯和帮凶 |
[21:13] | are alive and well in Los Angeles. | 都还活着并就在洛城 |
[21:22] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[21:25] | They are all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[21:26] | It’s over. Good work. | -都结束了 -干得好 |
[21:29] | Your payment will be left where we arranged. | 你的报酬会放在约定的地方 |
[21:40] | This is no longer necessary. | 这个已经没必要了 |
[21:46] | Go ahead. | 别轻举妄动 |
[21:51] | The access code | 秘密入口的 |
[21:52] | to the covert entrance | 密码还是 |
[21:54] | is still both your daughters’ birthdays. | 你两个女儿的生日 |
[21:55] | Everyone leave us alone. | 所有人都出去 |
[21:59] | I said | 我说 |
[22:02] | everyone leave us alone. | 所有人都出去 |
[22:05] | It’s okay. | 不会有事的 |
[22:10] | She won’t hurt me. | 她不会伤害我 |
[22:22] | Lisa… | 丽莎 |
[22:37] | I knew you’d come home. | 我就知道你会回家 |
[22:49] | So, how are you holding up, you know, | 你怎么挺得住 |
[22:51] | not being with LJ and all? | 没有LJ和大家陪在身边 |
[22:53] | Good, he’s a smart kid. He can look after himself. | 没什么 他是个好孩子 他会照顾好自己 |
[22:56] | I can see it, how much you love him. | 我能看出来你很爱他 |
[22:59] | My dad died when I was a little kid. | 我还很小 我爸就去世了 |
[23:01] | But he was a good father. | 但他是个好父亲 |
[23:03] | Let’s just focus and get this thing done, all right? | 我们还是集中精力完成任务吧 |
[23:11] | Michael said the manual override | 迈克尔说手动控制 |
[23:13] | should be somewhere near the main conduit. | 应该就在主管道附近 |
[23:15] | This look like the main conduit to you? | 你觉得这个像主管道吗 |
[23:17] | One way to find out. | 有办法弄明白 |
[23:30] | That look like it to you? | 你觉得这个像吗 |
[23:32] | Looks like it. | 像 |
[23:33] | Fire it up. | 把它点着 |
[23:46] | All right, let’s get out of here. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[23:49] | Hurry up, bro! | 快点 哥们 |
[23:51] | Almost done, buddy. | 就快好了 兄弟 |
[23:53] | All right, ease it back. | 好了 把它挪回去 |
[24:09] | It worked. | 搞定了 |
[24:12] | How long we got? | 我们有多长时间 |
[24:16] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[24:19] | Water cut off to thousands of people. | 千万人的水源被切断 |
[24:21] | The city will probably have that taken care of in about an hour, | 政府会在一个小时左右抢修 |
[24:24] | which means we’ve got… 60 minutes | 意味着我们有60分钟 |
[24:27] | to do 90 minutes worth of work. | 做90分钟的工作 |
[24:29] | Or we don’t get to Scylla. | 否则我们就得不到”锡拉” |
[24:43] | What’s wrong, papi? | 怎么了 老兄 |
[24:51] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[24:54] | Michael! Michael! | 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[24:57] | What’s wrong, papi?! | 怎么了 兄弟 |
[24:58] | Papi, talk to me! | 兄弟 说话啊 |
[24:59] | What’s wrong?! Talk to me! | 你怎么了 说话啊 |
[25:01] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[25:03] | Michael, what’s wrong?! | 迈克尔 你怎么了 |
[25:15] | You want some water? | 想喝水吗 |
[25:18] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[25:19] | You’re a lot of things right now, my friend, | 兄弟 你现在背负过重 |
[25:22] | and okay ain’t one of them. | 而却没有背负”没事” |
[25:24] | You know, I may not be the smartest guy, | 你知道 我可能不是最聪明的人 |
[25:30] | but I hear things. | 但我听到了 |
[25:32] | Sara and your brother | 莎拉和你哥哥 |
[25:35] | have been talking about you not feeling well or something. | 谈过有关你的身体健康的问题 |
[25:39] | Look, I’m just, I’m just saying. | 听着 我只是 只是说说 |
[25:49] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[25:52] | So, please, just, uh… | 所以 请你 |
[25:56] | …cover for me. | 帮我瞒着 |
[25:58] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[26:12] | Truth is, Gretchen, I know you better than you know yourself. | 事实上 格雷琴 我比你更了解你自己 |
[26:17] | So you keep telling me. | 你一直这么跟我说 |
[26:20] | When I first met you, you were a 20 year old girl | 我初次见你时 你才20岁 |
[26:23] | who’d just been dumped by the Wheeling Police Academy | 由于心理评估失败 |
[26:25] | for failing her psych evaluation. | 你被惠灵警官学院开除了 |
[26:28] | But where those good old West Virginia boys | 但那些佛吉尼亚老脑筋 |
[26:32] | could only see an emotional disconnect | 只能看出一种具有 |
[26:35] | with traces of sociopathic tendencies, | 反社会倾向的情绪反常 |
[26:38] | I saw a Machiavellian streak | 我看到的是一个能 |
[26:42] | that would make failure an impossibility. | 让失败成为不可能的足智多谋的人 |
[26:44] | I had to let Wyatt do what he did | 我只能让怀特那么做 |
[26:47] | because I needed to know… | 因为我想知道 |
[26:50] | …what my little bulldog may have known | 是否我的斗牛犬已得知惠斯勒 |
[26:53] | about Whistler and his plans for Scylla. | 以及他想得到关锡拉的计划 |
[26:57] | I told you that I knew nothing. | 我说过我什么也不知道 |
[27:01] | You should have believed me. | 你应该相信我 |
[27:03] | I knew you’d never take it personally, | 我知道你从不义气用事 |
[27:06] | because you are, and have been | 因为从你成为我的左右手开始 |
[27:11] | ever since I took you under my wing… | 你就是 也一直是 |
[27:16] | …my girl. | 我的女人 |
[27:32] | My girl. | 我的女人 |
[27:42] | The most sensitive nerve endings are right here. | 最敏感的神经末梢就在这里 |
[27:44] | That’s why acupuncturists avoid placing needles | 这就是为什么针灸医生都会避免 |
[27:47] | anywhere near them because opening up | 在任何接近这个位置用针 因为 |
[27:49] | the nerve endings in the fingertip– | 指尖的神经末端 |
[27:51] | even a little pinprick– | 就算只刺到一点 |
[27:52] | can result in quite a painful hot flash. | 都能引起极大的灼热痛楚 |
[27:57] | So a five inch needle | 所以一根5英寸长的针 |
[27:59] | being driven up the length of the finger… | 插入一指的长度 |
[28:05] | …can make your insides feel like they’re on fire. | 能让你体内感觉被火燃烧一般 |
[28:09] | Another fact of physiology, | 生理学的另一方面说 |
[28:11] | the human body when in extreme duress begins to shut down. | 当人体无法承受极端的压迫时会休克 |
[28:13] | Brain activity decreases and your heart rate slows | 大脑活动减弱 心率也会下降 |
[28:18] | until you just can’t feel the pain anymore. | 直到你再也感觉不到疼痛 |
[28:20] | And that’s where the heart monitor and the battery come in. | 这就是心电图和电击的作用 |
[28:22] | ‘Cause when your heart rate dips below 50, | 因为当你的心率降到50以下 |
[28:24] | that battery will give you a wake-up call, | 电击就会给你一个苏醒的信号 |
[28:27] | preventing your body from shutting down. | 避免你的身体休克 |
[28:29] | And then you will feel every ounce… | 你才能感受到任何一丁点的 |
[28:33] | of the pain. | 疼痛 |
[28:37] | And that’s when you’re going to beg me to make the phone call. | 到时候你会求着让我打电话 |
[28:53] | What can I do you for? | 有什么可以帮你吗 |
[28:56] | I… I found some more inconsistencies | 我在你的销售报告里找到 |
[28:57] | in your sales reports. | 一些矛盾的地方 |
[29:08] | Listen up here. | 听着 |
[29:09] | From that little computer of yours, | 你的电脑可不可以 |
[29:11] | can you access into GATE’s records? | 读取伽特的数据 |
[29:14] | If I access the network as an administrator, | 如果用管理员身份登陆的话 |
[29:16] | I can see the files in a non-PDF format. | 我能以非pdf格式浏览文件 |
[29:19] | I don’t know what that means, but I assume it was a yes. | 我不知道什么意思 但我认为你可以办到 |
[29:21] | So you let your fingers do the walking across that keyboard | 所以随你怎么敲键盘 |
[29:23] | and you get me my sales records. | 把我的销售报告拿给我 |
[29:25] | You are hurting my arm. | 你弄伤我的手臂了 |
[29:26] | And don’t make me hurt any more of you. | 最好别让我伤害其他部位 |
[29:28] | Now, go. | 现在就去 |
[29:50] | That’s good work. | 做的好 |
[30:05] | Here. | 给 |
[30:13] | I need you to measure this hole. | 我要你测量下这个洞 |
[30:16] | And then make one of the same size in the wall opposite. | 在对面的墙上打个同等大小的洞 |
[30:20] | How? | 怎么弄 |
[30:21] | You got a belt? | 你有系腰带吧 |
[30:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:50] | We have less than 30 minutes | 在水再次灌满水管之前 |
[30:53] | until this pipe is flooded with water again. | 我们还有不到半小时时间 |
[31:25] | Acceptance is important, Wyatt. | 接受现实是很重要的 怀特 |
[31:27] | I had to accept that my son is gone. | 我必须接受我儿子已经死了 |
[31:31] | And you have to accept that your life, | 而你也必须接受你的生命 |
[31:33] | your very, very short life-span ahead of you | 你所剩无几的生命 |
[31:37] | is just going to be filled with agonizing pain. | 将充满无法忍受的疼痛 |
[31:41] | At least until you do what I’ve asked of you. | 直到你按我的要求去做 |
[31:44] | And then… | 到那时 |
[31:47] | then the pain will go away. | 痛苦将会离你而去 |
[31:59] | We’re running out of time! | 我们快没时间了 |
[32:05] | – Man. – What’s wrong? | -不会吧 -怎么了 |
[32:08] | The stupid thing is empty! | 这该死的东西居然空了 |
[32:10] | All right. | 那么 |
[32:12] | I’m coming in. | 我进去吧 |
[32:29] | You can’t do this, bro. | 老兄 你不行了 |
[32:32] | Just finish it. | 赶紧干完再说 |
[32:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:43] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[32:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[32:46] | Somebody needs to tell you something. | 有人要告诉你一些事 |
[32:53] | You call her by her first name. | 用她的姓称呼她 |
[33:02] | Pam… | 潘姆 |
[33:07] | I’m… sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:17] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[33:20] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:49] | This thing is heavy! | 这东西太沉了 |
[33:52] | Sure, show up when all the hard work is done. | 太好了 苦力活干完了你们才来 |
[33:55] | All right, ease it back. | 好了 松后点 |
[33:57] | We heard on the radio | 我们听电台说 |
[33:58] | that DWP is going to have the water running in 10 minutes. | 水利部门会在10分钟内恢复供水 |
[34:04] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:06] | The sleeve is too heavy | 管子太重了 |
[34:09] | to just slide it through the pipe. | 很难塞过排水管 |
[34:11] | Two of us are going to have to go inside | 必须有2个人进去 |
[34:13] | and guide it through that other hole. | 引它穿过另一个洞口 |
[34:15] | That pipe can flood at any time. | 水流随时可能从排水管冲过来 |
[34:18] | I’ll do it. | 我上 |
[34:19] | I’ll go, too. | 我也上 |
[34:21] | No, I’ll go. | 不 让我来 |
[34:22] | Oh, no offense, college boy, | 优等生 并非冒犯 |
[34:24] | but this sucker’s heavy. | 但这大家伙太重了 |
[34:26] | You’re going to need a little bulk down there. | 你得再强壮点才行 |
[34:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:32] | Use this to brace the sleeve | 你们把它推过另一边时 |
[34:34] | when you pull it through to the other side. | 用这个支撑水管 |
[34:35] | And Let’s get the hell out of there, all right? | 然后 我们一起离开这里 好吗 |
[34:49] | How’s Emmy? | 艾咪还好吗 |
[34:51] | I didn’t come here to listen to you | 我来这不是听你 |
[34:53] | Pretend to care about her…or me. | 假装关心她 或关心我 |
[34:59] | I came here to tell you that I’m a free agent now. | 我来此是要告诉你 我是现在是空闲探员 |
[35:02] | The community we run with know that I’m alive and available. | 我们经营的集团知道我还活着且可以雇用 |
[35:07] | I can just as easily work for one of them as I can for you. | 我可以像为你卖命一样为他们卖命 |
[35:11] | So the question is, what’s your offer? | 所以问题在于 你出价多少 |
[35:14] | Actually, the question for you is | 实际上 你的问题是 |
[35:17] | why would you want to go anywhere else? | 何必去其他地方呢 |
[35:18] | It’s not a time for grudges, Gretchen. | 现在不是记仇的时候 格雷琴 |
[35:21] | It’s a time for coming together. | 是我们联手的时机 |
[35:23] | The salad days are fast approaching. | 好日子就快到来了 |
[35:26] | Laos worked perfectly. | 老挝那边进展顺利 |
[35:29] | Soon the populace will turn to us– | 民众很快会投奔我们 |
[35:31] | the leaders of the military, | 军队 财政 能源的首领们 |
[35:32] | finance and energy– to right the ship. | 都会与我们为伍 |
[35:36] | And then… | 然后 |
[35:37] | we’ll rebuild this country in our own image. | 我们就能依我们的设想重建这个国家 |
[35:40] | And when we do, I want you there beside me, Gretchen. | 格雷琴 我希望那时你可以在我身边 |
[35:44] | As my number two, like I always promised. | 如我许诺过的 做我的副手 |
[35:47] | What about Lisa? | 丽莎呢 |
[35:49] | I’ve already told you. | 我已经跟你说了 |
[35:52] | You’re my girl. | 你才是我的女人 |
[36:06] | Come on. | 出来 |
[36:12] | Over there. | 去那边 |
[36:21] | Right up there. | 就站那儿 |
[36:34] | You and I are the same, | 你和我都是同一类人 |
[36:36] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[36:39] | I’ve done things… | 我做过的事 |
[37:01] | Push! | 用力推 |
[37:02] | Keep going, keep going! | 继续推 继续 |
[37:07] | Keep going! Keep going! | 继续推 继续 |
[37:09] | Yeah, it’s good right there. | 很好 就这样 |
[37:11] | You got it? | 够到了吗 |
[37:11] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[37:13] | I don’t know how long that’s going to hold. | 我不知道这个能撑多久 |
[37:20] | All we got to do is pull this thing through. | 我们只要把这个拉过去就行了 |
[37:23] | Oh, guys, push! | 大家用力推 |
[37:28] | Oh! It broke! | 断了 |
[37:29] | The brace is broke! | 木桩断了 |
[37:42] | Mr. White… | 怀特先生 |
[37:45] | I’m sorry to bother you, but, uh, after my talk | 很抱歉打扰你 我和莫拉侦探谈过后 |
[37:48] | with Detective Mara, I was thinking about Mr. Blauner | 我一直在想布劳努先生 |
[37:50] | and some of the conversations we had. | 和我之间的谈话 |
[37:53] | Salesmen are a lot like fishermen, right? | 推销员和渔夫很相似 不是吗 |
[37:55] | Always bragging about their big catch. | 总是对自己的业绩夸夸其谈 |
[37:58] | Well, Andy never talked about his sales, | 但安迪却闭口不提他的业绩 |
[38:01] | No matter how much I pried. | 无论我如何旁敲侧击 |
[38:03] | So I took the liberty of… looking them up. | 所以我擅自查了一下 |
[38:10] | And there were, to say the least… | 表面 至少存在一些 |
[38:13] | irregularities. | 不正常数据 |
[38:18] | Good afternoon to you, too, Andy. | 安迪 下午好 |
[38:20] | Two of your top buyers don’t have valid | 你的2个大客户没有 |
[38:22] | Social Security numbers. | 合法社保号 |
[38:24] | I checked out the Social Security numbers | 我查了那个他所谓的 |
[38:26] | of the clients he allegedly sold GATE workshops to. | 伽特工厂买主的社保号 |
[38:29] | In some cases the numbers are just pure fabrications. | 有些纯粹是捏造的 |
[38:33] | But the checks must’ve cleared. | 但账务必须清算啊 |
[38:36] | He’s must’ve been money laundering for God only knows | 他之前肯定在洗钱 |
[38:39] | what kind of criminal exploits. | 天晓得用什么勾当 |
[38:40] | The point is… | 关键是 |
[38:43] | if the good officer gets his hands on these papers, you know | 如果那个执法长官拿到这份报告 |
[38:46] | you’re going to be up to your eyeballs in IRS auditors. | 你估计就得去见国税核对员了 |
[38:50] | I suggest you go tell Mr. Mara | 我建议你跟莫拉先生说 |
[38:54] | that you found some irregularities in Blauner’s expenses. | 你发现布劳努的帐有问题 |
[38:58] | Writing off personal matters, et cetera. | 注销了私人物品 等等 |
[39:01] | This will explain why he disappeared | 这就能解释他为会消失 |
[39:04] | and will placate the po-po. | 也可以息事宁人 |
[39:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:17] | Listen, Detective… | 听着 侦探 |
[39:20] | Pick it up! Pick it up! | 把它抬起来 |
[39:22] | I can’t, it’s too heavy! | 抬不起来 太重了 |
[39:25] | The brace must have snapped. | 支柱肯定是断了 |
[39:26] | Let’s try and get it up! | 试试把它抬起来 |
[39:29] | It’s not moving! | 根本动不了 |
[39:32] | The water’s coming. | 水来了 |
[39:33] | The water’s coming! Come on! | 水来了 出来 |
[39:36] | We got to leave it there. | 我们只能把它留在那了 |
[39:39] | But then we’ll never get Scylla. | 这样就再也拿不到”锡拉”了 |
[39:41] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[39:44] | You don’t, I do. | 你没有 我有 |
[39:46] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你这是干嘛 |
[39:49] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你这是干嘛 |
[39:50] | Brad, don’t do this! Brad! | 布拉德 别这样 布拉德 |
[39:58] | Grab it, grab it, now! | 抓住它 快 |
[39:59] | The water’s coming! | 水来了 |
[40:01] | Get your ass up here, now! | 出来吧 快 |
[40:03] | Come on, come on! | 加把劲 |
[40:06] | You hear that? | 你听到没有 |
[40:11] | They’re flooding the pipe. | 他们往管子里注水了 |
[40:12] | Linc! Get out of there! | 林肯 快出来 |
[40:15] | It’s too loud, he can’t hear you! | 太吵了 他听不到 |
[40:17] | Linc! | 林肯 |
[40:19] | Come on, man, there’s still enough room | 快点儿 你现在还能 |
[40:21] | for you to get through the hole. | 从洞里钻出来 |
[40:22] | I let go of this you could drop it. | 我一放手你会抓不住的 |
[40:24] | It’s too heavy! | 它太重了 |
[40:26] | Brad, drop the sleeve | 布拉德 放下管子 |
[40:29] | and get out of there! | 赶快出来 |
[40:32] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[40:34] | You have a son! | 你还有个儿子 |
[40:35] | Don’t do this. Don’t do this! | 别这么做 别这么做 |
[40:38] | Push it! Push it, Scofield! | 推 推吧 斯科菲尔德 |
[40:40] | Come on,push it through! | 快点 推过去 |
[40:47] | Push! | 推 |
[40:48] | Push it! | 推啊 |
[40:53] | Push it! Push it! | 快推 |
[40:57] | Brad! Brad, no! | 布拉德 布拉德 不 |
[41:00] | Brad! | 布拉德 |
[41:03] | Brad, no! | 布拉德 不 |
[41:05] | Brad! Brad! | 布拉德 |
[41:10] | Brad! | 布拉德 |
[41:12] | Brad, no! | 布拉德 不 |
[41:15] | Brad! Brad! | 布拉德 |
[41:50] | You can all come back in now. | 你们可以进来了 |
[41:53] | Everything’s fine. | 一切正常 |
[41:55] | It always was. | 一向如此 |
[41:56] | You’re okay? | 你还好吧 |
[41:58] | Couldn’t be better. | 再好不过 |
[42:00] | More important: what’s happening with Scylla? | 更重要的是 “锡拉”怎么样了 |
[42:02] | I’ll tell you in private. | 我会私下告诉你 |
[42:04] | You can tell me in front of Gretchen. | 你可以当着格雷琴的面告诉我 |
[42:08] | Not until I say something else. | 等我说完一些话再说 |
[42:11] | If you ever come near him with a gun again… | 你要是再拿着枪靠近他 |
[42:13] | You’ll what? | 你会怎样 |
[42:16] | That will do. | 够了 |
[42:21] | Scylla. | “锡拉” |
[42:23] | We got preliminary safeguards in place | 我们安排保安就位的情况 |
[42:25] | faster than we expected. | 比预期的快 |
[42:28] | We could move Scylla tomorrow if we wanted, | 如果需要 我们明天就能转移”锡拉” |
[42:30] | but now that Wyatt’s eliminated Scofield and Burrows, | 但现在怀特已经除掉了斯科菲尔德和布伦斯 |
[42:33] | there’s no need. | 也就没必要了 |
[42:36] | Scofield and Burrows are dead? | 斯科菲尔德和布伦斯死了 |
[42:38] | Dead as Latin. | 死了 |
[42:40] | Go ahead with the plan. | 按原计划进行 |
[42:43] | If a couple of boys from Illinois | 如果几个伊州小子 |
[42:45] | could get that close, it’s time to mix things up. | 都能这么接近 那就该重新布局了 |
[42:47] | I want Scylla out of Los Angeles by the end of the day tomorrow. | 我要”锡拉”明天之内移出洛城 |
[43:04] | He wouldn’t climb up. | 他不肯爬上来 |
[43:09] | He just wouldn’t climb up. | 他就是不肯爬上来 |
[43:11] | Where does the south pipe lead to? | 南边的管子通到哪儿 |
[43:13] | Maybe we can follow… No. | -或者我们可以沿着它 -不 |
[43:16] | No, he’s gone. | 不 他死了 |