时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This is Sylly | 这才是”锡拉” |
[00:04] | You are not even close to get out of here | 你们是出不去的 |
[00:07] | Dad, it’s me. Lisa | -爸爸 是我 -丽莎 |
[00:09] | I’m at gun point It’s Tancredit | 我在枪口上 是唐克雷蒂 |
[00:12] | She says if you don’t,let Michael and the others | 她说 你要是不让迈克尔和其他人 |
[00:14] | leave with Scylla, she’ll kill me. | 带着”锡拉”离开 她就杀了我 |
[00:18] | Don’t! | 别动 |
[00:22] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[00:23] | No, Mr. White! | 不 怀特先生 |
[00:26] | Turn around! | 转过去 |
[00:28] | Gentle now, sugar. | 轻点 甜心 |
[00:29] | That’s Special Agent Miriam Holtz to you, sugar. | 我是米里亚姆・贺尔兹探员 甜心 |
[00:33] | We have it! | 我们拿到了 |
[00:34] | They got it. | 他们拿到了 |
[00:34] | I never thought you’d make it this far. | 我没想到 你能查到这么深 |
[00:36] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[00:38] | What now? | 怎样 |
[00:39] | This is all your transfer paperwork. | 这是你们的迁移文件 |
[00:41] | I need to get to Dallow, ASAP. | 我得尽快赶到达洛斯那边去 |
[00:45] | What happened to Gretchen? | 格雷琴呢 |
[00:46] | She got away. | 她跑了 |
[00:55] | Self. | 赛尔夫 |
[01:00] | Self. | 赛尔夫[又意:自私鬼] |
[01:12] | He screwed us. | 他骗了我们 |
[01:13] | Self can’t do that. | 赛尔夫不能这么做 |
[01:15] | He’s government. He can do what he pleases. | 他是政府人员 想干什么都行 |
[01:26] | The vans are coming. | 车一定会来的 |
[01:27] | They’re just late. | 肯定是耽误了 |
[01:28] | He ain’t coming back! | 他不会回来了 |
[01:29] | You don’t know that, Linc! They’re coming! | 你也不确定 林肯 他们会来的 |
[01:31] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[01:34] | Call Homeland. See how much they know about Self. | 给国安局打电话 看他们对赛尔夫了解多少 |
[01:41] | Stanton. | 斯坦顿 |
[01:42] | Herb, it was Scofield and Burrows. | 贺勃 是斯科菲尔德和布伦斯 |
[01:45] | Are you at the Senator’s office? | 你在议员的办公室吗 |
[01:47] | I think I’m shot! | 我中枪了 |
[01:48] | I’m shot! | 我中枪了 |
[01:50] | Miriam’s gone, okay? | 米里亚姆也死了 你听见吗 |
[01:53] | What’s your position? | 你在什么地方 |
[01:54] | You were right about this whole operation. | 这整个行动 你说的是对的 |
[01:58] | No. Burrows, Burrows! | 不要 布伦斯 布伦斯 |
[02:01] | Don. | 唐 |
[02:05] | No! | 不妙 |
[02:07] | I need to find Gretchen. You gonna help me? | 我要找格雷琴 你会帮我吗 |
[02:13] | Or you gonna make me shoot you in the face? | 否则 我让你脸上开花 |
[02:15] | Help. | 帮[又意:救命] |
[02:20] | Department of Homeland Security. | 国土安全局 |
[02:22] | I’d like to talk to Don Self’s superior, please. | 我找唐・赛尔夫的上司 谢谢 |
[02:25] | One moment, please. | 请稍等 |
[02:27] | We gave this guy something worth $100 million. | 我们把价值一亿的东西 就这么拱手送给这家伙了 |
[02:31] | Is he even with Homeland? Did we see a badge? | 他是国安局的吗 我们看过他的徽章吗 |
[02:33] | We were given guns and flown out on a C-130. | 他给了我们枪 用C-130运输机送我们过来 |
[02:35] | He didn’t work for the DMV. That doesn’t make him the law. | -他肯定不是车管局的 -这也不代表他是合法的 |
[02:38] | No, it don’t. | 不 不能 |
[02:39] | What if Homeland was in on this from the beginning? | 要是国安局从一开始就参与了呢 |
[02:42] | This is Herb Stanton. Who is this? | 我是贺勃・斯坦顿 你是谁 |
[02:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:50] | The way Self played this, I don’t know. | 我搞不清赛尔夫是怎么设的局 |
[02:53] | He kept himself too insulated. | 他一直让自己置身事外 |
[02:54] | That’s why, that’s why he hesitated with official authorizations | 这就是为什么 需要政府授权时 |
[02:56] | on behalf of our mission. He kept saying it was because he didn’t want | 他总是犹豫 他总是说 这是为了防止 |
[02:59] | the Company to find out. In actuality, | “公司”发现 而实际上 |
[03:01] | it’s because he didn’t want to get caught, | 他是不想让人发现他的诡计 |
[03:02] | the son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[03:03] | He kept the circle tight. Left the rest of us holding the bag. | 他部署周密 让我们去承担责任 |
[03:07] | If Homeland knows where we’re at. Sooner or later they’re coming for us. | 如果国安局知道我们在哪 他们迟早会来抓我们 |
[03:12] | Let them come. we didn’t do anything wrong. We have deals. | 让他们来吧 我们又没做错什么 我们有协议的 |
[03:15] | No, we have paper. That’s what Self left us. | 不 我们只有白纸 赛尔夫留给我们的 |
[03:16] | That’s what we have. | 我们只有这些 |
[03:17] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[03:19] | We can’t leave. Michael needs surgery. | 我们不能走 迈克尔需要做手术 |
[03:23] | I’m not talking about running. | 我说的不是逃跑 |
[03:24] | I’m talking about surviving. | 我说的是活命 |
[03:35] | What I want is to see the Company burned to the ground | 我想要的是目睹”公司”土崩瓦解 |
[03:40] | and you in prison. | 而你 锒铛入狱 |
[03:45] | We did this to you. We did this to you. | 这是我们干的 我们干的 |
[03:57] | They’re ready for you downstairs, sir. | 他们正在楼下等你 长官 |
[04:09] | Today marks a critical juncture in our endeavor. | 今天是我们所有努力的关键时刻 |
[04:14] | Do we have a bead on Scylla yet? | 有没有”锡拉”的蛛丝马迹 |
[04:17] | Our security, our future stands at a great precipice. | 我们的安全和未来 均命悬一线 |
[04:22] | It’s a yes-or-no question, Jonathan. | 到底有还是没有 乔纳森 |
[04:25] | And we don’t need a soliloquy. | 我们不想听你自言自语 |
[04:29] | Howard, why don’t you wait in my office? | 霍华德 你去我办公室等我 |
[04:33] | No. I’m in here making sure this operation isn’t fumbled as well. | 不 我来此 是确保这次行动不会再出差错 |
[04:41] | Out… now. | 马上出去 |
[04:45] | What’s your plan, Jonathan? | 你有什么计划 乔纳森 |
[04:48] | That’s what we’re all here for, right? | 我们来不就是为了这个吗 |
[04:51] | You tried to move Scylla over our better judgment, and it backfired, | 你不听我们的箴言 执意转移”锡拉” 如今弄巧成拙 |
[04:55] | so spill it. | 就认了吧 |
[05:21] | Any further questions? | 还有其他问题吗 |
[05:25] | Very well. | 很好 |
[05:28] | You have your assignments. | 你们都知道自己的任务了 |
[05:29] | Access your assets and retrieve Scylla today. | 竭尽所能 今天就把”锡拉”找回来 |
[05:48] | Yeah, well, a lot of people that believed in me | 赛尔夫探员 过去几个月里 |
[05:50] | in the last few months, Agent Self, not all of them are alive today. | 很多相信我的人 现在都死了 |
[05:54] | I can’t shake that line. | 我不明白这句话 |
[05:58] | “All that avails is flight.” | “走为上策” |
[06:26] | Come on. | 起来 |
[06:41] | Here, take that. | 给 拿着 |
[06:45] | Sara’s right. We need to get you to a hospital now. | 莎拉是对的 我们得送你去医院 |
[06:50] | We were so close to the finish line. So close. | 我们就差那么一点 就那么一点 |
[06:55] | Yeah, I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 我明白 |
[06:56] | Listen, I, uh, I spoke to LJ yesterday. Told him this was almost over. | 我昨天给LJ打了电话 告诉他一切都接近尾声了 |
[07:06] | I’m keeping my word to my son, Michael. | 我要对我儿子信守诺言 |
[07:10] | I should have seen this coming. | 我早该发现这个阴谋 |
[07:12] | No, no, it’s no one’s fault. Self played all of us. | 不 这不是任何人的错 是赛尔夫耍了我们 |
[07:19] | We gotta get out of here. This is our last option. | 我们得离开这里 这是我们最后的选择 |
[07:27] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:45] | Take upstairs.Clear. | -查看楼上 -安全 |
[07:48] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[07:55] | Now we know where we stand. | 现在知道我们的处境了 |
[07:58] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:05] | Hello. | 喂 |
[08:06] | Michael Scofield. | 迈克尔・斯科菲尔德 |
[08:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:09] | Herb Stanton, Department of Homeland Security. | 我是贺勃・斯坦顿 国土安全局的 |
[08:12] | We want to talk. | 我们想谈谈 |
[08:14] | Can you please come back to the warehouse? | 你们能不能回仓库 |
[08:15] | All right, but first we’re gonna need some assurances. | 没问题 但首先得给我们一些保障 |
[08:19] | What kind of assurances? | 你指什么 |
[08:21] | Look, we held up our end of the deal, | 我们遵守了我们的诺言 |
[08:23] | so we’re gonna need you to honor the terms of our agreements. | 所以 我们要你 履行协议里的条件 |
[08:26] | Well, I’d have to take another look at those terms, | 那我得重新看一下那些条件 |
[08:28] | but I’m fairly certain it didn’t include stealing Scylla | 但我确定里面不包括偷走”锡拉” |
[08:30] | or killing two federal agents in cold blood. | 和冷血杀害两名联邦探员 |
[08:34] | What are you talking about? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[08:36] | Here are the new terms I’m prepared to offer. | 我给你们准备了 一些新的条件 |
[08:40] | Come back, turn yourselves in… | 回来 自首 |
[08:42] | Wait a minute! Self set us up! | 等等 是赛尔夫算计了我们 |
[08:44] | Don’t, and I’ll hunt you down like animals. | 否则 我会追捕你们到天涯海角 |
[09:26] | We did what they said. | 我们照他们说的做了 |
[09:28] | I ain’t going down on some trumped-up murder charge. | 我不想再背捏造的谋杀罪了 |
[09:30] | Self pinned two murders on us. | 赛尔夫把两起谋杀案扣到我们头上 |
[09:33] | What are you doing, Linc? | 你在干嘛 林肯 |
[09:34] | If Homeland Security comes… Then we’ll handle it. | 如果国安局的人来了 我们能摆平 |
[09:37] | You know what? There’s gotta be a point where you draw the line. | 你要知道 总有划清界线的限度 |
[09:40] | Now’s the time to draw that line. | 现在就是时候了 |
[09:41] | Linc,don’t be stupid. You can’t fight off all of Homeland. | 林肯 别傻了 你对付不了整个国安局的 |
[09:44] | Stupid is listening to the government. | 听政府的鬼话才是最傻的 |
[09:46] | I ain’t going back to death row,Doc. | 我可不想再回死囚区了 |
[09:48] | We can still hold onto our deals. | 我们还能遵守诺言 |
[09:50] | All we have to do is flush Self out, prove he has Scylla. | 只要揪出赛尔夫 证明他拿了”锡拉” |
[09:53] | How are we gonna do that, huh? | 我们怎么做呢 |
[09:54] | We have to devise another strategy. | 我们得想个新策略 |
[09:56] | We should start devising a plan | 我们应该想个计划 |
[09:57] | that can get us a hundred miles across the Mexican border. | 把我们送出墨西哥边境几英里外 |
[09:59] | That’s what we should do. | 那才是我们该做的 |
[10:01] | My cousin Petey can hook us up. | 我表弟裴迪可以接应我们 |
[10:03] | We’re not running. | 我们不会逃跑 |
[10:04] | We can’t. | 我们不能逃跑 |
[10:07] | Negative on Scofield, Burrows and Mahone. | 没有斯科菲尔德 布伦斯和马宏的消息 |
[10:09] | TDZ think that Self may be using a bakergrip to mask his cell phone signal. | 目录区认为赛尔夫可能用了捕捉器 掩盖了手机信号 |
[10:14] | Place a tactical team around Homeland. | 在国安局周围安排一支战略队伍 |
[10:16] | If Self or any of those other bastards show up, | 如果赛尔夫或其他那些混蛋出现 |
[10:18] | make damn well sure they don’t get near the building. | 确保他们不能靠近大楼 |
[10:21] | I can’t go back to living in and out of motels, | 我不能回到进出汽车旅馆的生活 |
[10:24] | Constantly looking over my shoulder. | 无时无刻担惊受怕 |
[10:27] | Nothing changes. We take down the Company. We finish what we started. | 计划照旧 我们要搞垮公司 善始善终 |
[10:34] | Who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话 |
[10:36] | A doctor. | 医生 |
[10:38] | Sara, not now. | 莎拉 现在不是时候 |
[10:41] | When? | 那该什么时候 |
[10:43] | Whoa-whoa-whoa, listen. | 听着 |
[10:45] | Cole Pfeiffer, an employee of GATE, | 科尔・普发 市中心知名企业 |
[10:48] | a downtown wellness organization, and his yet-unidentified- female accomplice | 伽特公司的一名职员 和一名身份不明的女同伙 |
[10:52] | both seen here in police sketches. | 警方提供素描图缉拿 |
[10:55] | And them. Gretchen? Bagwell? | 还有他们 格雷琴 巴格维尔 |
[11:01] | Have our people at DOT monitor every traffic camera | 让我们在交通部的人 监控从圣地亚哥到海岸地区的 |
[11:05] | from San Diego to the Bay Area. | 所有交通摄像 |
[11:11] | I can’t believe you shot him. | 我不敢相信你居然开枪打死了他 |
[11:14] | Knowing when to sever a cancerous limb to preserve the rest of the body. | 适时割除癌变的肢体 以保全身体其他部位 |
[11:19] | He was one of your most trusted advisors and confidant. | 他可是你最信任的顾问和知己 |
[11:21] | When I brought you in | 我让你参与进来时 |
[11:23] | I told you that a cardholder has certain responsibilities. | 就告诉过你 持卡人需肩负一定责任 |
[11:28] | If you can’t handle what we’re doing here, it’s time you let me know. | 如果你无法 胜任我们的工作 现在就能告诉我 |
[11:35] | CEO Gregory White who was shot and killed in the standoff. | 总裁格雷戈里・怀特 在对峙中被杀 |
[11:38] | Police are trying to determine whether revenge or robbery was the motive. | 警方正在调查凶手的动机 是复仇还是抢劫 |
[11:42] | Cole Pfeiffer was a recent addition… | 科尔・普发是近期 |
[11:45] | Maybe we weren’t the only ones left hanging, huh? | 看来不只我们被捉弄了 |
[11:48] | If we’re gonna flush Self out, how do you think he intended to unload Scylla? | 如果要揪出赛尔夫 你觉得他会怎么甩手”锡拉” |
[11:54] | Gretchen. | 格雷琴 |
[11:56] | He’s got to sell it. | 他会卖掉它 |
[12:00] | Tell me when I’m getting warm. | 我要是猜错了 就说一声 |
[12:03] | You hand-picked Michael Scofield and the bunch, | 你精心挑选了迈克尔・斯科菲尔德一伙人 |
[12:06] | trucked them all out here on Uncle Sam’s dime, | 花政府的银子把他们运过来 |
[12:09] | to do your bidding, and now they’re | 为你卖命 现在他们 |
[12:11] | standing right in the crosshairs for what you did. | 成了你的所作所为的枪靶子 |
[12:15] | I gotta hand it to you Don, if that ain’t the Mona Lisa. | 我真佩服你 唐 干得比蒙娜丽莎还漂亮 |
[12:21] | I always said cops are more crooked than criminals. | 我一直说警察比罪犯还狡猾 |
[12:25] | Let me guess. a little, little slice of heaven, is that what it was for? | 让我猜一猜 就为了 尝点甜头吗 |
[12:30] | Gambling debt? | 还赌债 |
[12:31] | Maybe you’re a… a geologist of the rock candy variety? | 或许你是个 研究冰糖种类的地质学家 |
[12:37] | The information you got from Gretchen’s prints, | 用格雷琴的指纹查到的信息 |
[12:39] | you sure it’s the right address? | 你确定是正确的地址吗 |
[12:41] | Right as rain. Good. Now, shut up or I’m gonna shoot you. Understand me? | -完全正确 -很好 现在 闭嘴 否则我毙了你 懂了吗 |
[12:46] | Oh, I, I… | 我 |
[12:47] | Shut your mouth. I ain’t… | -闭嘴 -我没有 |
[12:48] | -I know when… -Shut your mouth. | -我知道什么时候 -闭嘴 |
[12:49] | to shut my… Be quiet. | -闭嘴 -安静 |
[12:58] | How long does it take to find a pay phone in this city? | 在这个城市找个公共电话要多久时间 |
[13:01] | They’ll be back. | 他们就快回来了 |
[13:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:07] | Same deal as before. | 跟以前一样 |
[13:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:10] | No physical duress for the next eight hours. | 在接下来8小时内 不能有身体压力 |
[13:15] | Here’s the thing. You need help. | 重要的是 你需要帮助 |
[13:18] | And running around trying to track down Self isn’t… safe. | 到处奔走 追查赛尔夫是不安全的 |
[13:26] | We could be in Mexico in a few hours. | 只要几小时 我们就能到墨西哥 |
[13:28] | There are doctors there that I trust. | 那里有我信任的医生 |
[13:31] | And you’ve been taking care of all of us. | 一直以来 都是你照顾我们 |
[13:33] | I think it’s really okay if we take care of you. | 现在由我们来照顾你也是理所当然 |
[13:39] | Surgery or no surgery… | 不管做不做手术 |
[13:41] | I’m never gonna be able to live with myself | 不把那些人搞垮 |
[13:43] | unless I find a way to take these people down. It’s that simple, | 我是无法独自苟存的 就这么简单 |
[13:51] | and, uh… I get it. | 我明白 |
[13:53] | I’m not gonna demand that you feel the same way. | 我不强求你感同身受 |
[14:03] | I’m telling you, we can’t trust anyone. | 告诉你 我们不能相信任何人 |
[14:05] | government, law enforcement… | 政府 执法机关 |
[14:06] | Which is all the more reason we should consider getting out of here. No. | -所以我们才应该想办法离开这里 -不行 |
[14:09] | We deal with this now. | 我们要了结这事 |
[14:10] | I want this guy as much as you do, | 我也想把他揪出来 |
[14:11] | but we’re scrambling here. | 但我们都自身难保 |
[14:12] | I mean, I don’t know how long Self has been planning | 我不知道赛尔夫策划了多久 |
[14:14] | this thing and from the looks of it, it’s pretty air-tight. | 就表面看来 简直天衣无缝 |
[14:47] | Gretchen. | 格雷琴 |
[14:48] | I hope you’re calling me to tell me where Scylla is, Lincoln. | 我希望你打电话是告诉我”锡拉”的下落 林肯 |
[14:50] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[14:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:55] | Self double-crossed us and he took Scylla. | 赛尔夫出卖了我们 他拿走了”锡拉” |
[14:57] | You know where he could be? | 你知道他可能在哪吗 |
[15:02] | If I’m Self, I’m looking for a new buyer. | 如果我是赛尔夫 我会找个新买家 |
[15:04] | A new buyer? | 新买家 |
[15:06] | You know what? | 告诉你 |
[15:07] | If you’re playing me, I’m gonna split you in half. | 你要是耍我 我就把你劈成两半 |
[15:11] | I want him just as badly as you do. | 我和你们一样想找出他 |
[15:13] | Where are you? I’m coming to you. | 你们在哪 我去找你们 |
[15:15] | Grand Hope Park. One hour. | 希望公园 一小时后见 |
[15:22] | What? | 什么事 |
[15:23] | Sis. | 姐姐 |
[15:25] | It’s… Emily. She’s, um… been in an accident. | 是 艾米丽 她 出事了 |
[15:31] | I want you to tell whoever’s got that gun pointed at you | 我要你告诉用枪指着你的人 |
[15:34] | to grow a set and get on the phone. | 长个胆子再听电话 |
[15:38] | She wants to talk to you. | 她要和你谈 |
[15:44] | What’s up, Gretchen? | 别来无恙 格雷琴 |
[15:47] | Time to come home now. | 该回家了 |
[15:56] | Are we really gonna keep trusting that bitch? | 我们真的要相信那个婊子吗 |
[15:58] | Gretchen and T-Bag, Were waiting at GATE with machine guns, guys. | 格雷琴和帝博格 当时拿着枪等在伽特啊 伙计们 |
[16:02] | You think they just wanted to provide cover? | 你以为他们想提供后援吗 |
[16:04] | This chick’s a mercenary. | 这个女人唯利是图 |
[16:06] | She’ll do whatever it takes to get what she wants, | 她为达目的可以不择手段 |
[16:08] | and right now we just happen to want the same thing. | 目前我们只是碰巧想要同一样东西 |
[16:10] | We are taking precautions, but… | 我们要有所防备 |
[16:13] | one way or the other, Gretchen’s | 但不管怎样 格雷琴 |
[16:14] | gonna get us to Self, and right now… …that is all that matters. | 能帮我们找到赛尔夫 而现在 这才是最重要的 |
[16:19] | We don’t stand a chance. | 我们根本没机会 |
[16:20] | Our photos aren’t plastered all over the TV. | 我们的照片还没有在电视上公开 |
[16:23] | Homeland’s keeping it in-house. | 国安局没有公开 |
[16:25] | We have a chance. | 我们还有机会 |
[16:36] | Senator? | 参议员 |
[16:38] | Herb. | 贺勃 |
[16:41] | We sponsored this operaton with the best of intentions, | 我们本着好意开展这次行动 |
[16:45] | but the secretive manner in which we’ve handled it | 但我们采取的秘密方式 |
[16:49] | I now fear is working against us. | 我担心会弄巧成拙 |
[16:52] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[16:53] | We’re in the middle of a manhunt, | 我们正在搜捕罪犯 |
[16:55] | and it’s just you and a couple of agents out there trying to rein in these cons. | 但只有你 和几个特工出动 |
[16:59] | It’s madness. | 这太疯狂了 |
[17:05] | What we initally sponsored… didn’t pan out. | 我们最初开展的计划 没有成功 |
[17:10] | That doesn’t mean that the boat is taking on water. | 但不意味着一发不可收拾 |
[17:13] | No one knows. | 没有人知道 |
[17:15] | That’s the way it’s going to stay. | 以后也不会有人知道 |
[17:21] | Come in! | 进来 |
[17:24] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[17:25] | Richard Sooter, US Marshals Service. | 理查德・苏特 美国联邦执法局 |
[17:28] | I’ve been sent at the request of Deputy Director Esmar to get to the bottom | 我奉副局长伊斯玛之命 彻查斯科菲尔德 |
[17:32] | of the Scofield/Burrows Supermax story | 和布伦斯的案件 |
[17:34] | once and for all. | 一次查清 |
[17:36] | I’m hoping you gentlemen can help. | 我希望你们能帮忙 |
[17:39] | Guys, if there’s a reason you’re keeping secrets… just fill me in here. | 各位 如果有 难言之隐 但说无妨 |
[17:43] | I canhelp. | 我能帮忙 |
[17:47] | How strong is your stomach? | 你的承受力如何 |
[17:48] | Very. | 很强 |
[17:50] | Herb… Stanton. | 贺勃・斯坦顿 |
[17:54] | He’s working with Donald Self. | 他和唐・赛尔夫合作 |
[17:58] | We got a record of all incoming and outgoing calls from Homeland today. | 我们拿到了今天所有国安局的电话记录 |
[18:04] | Stanton received a call lasting approximately one minute | 斯坦顿接到一个大概有一分钟的电话 |
[18:08] | that was connected to no one. No one we could identify. | 但来电人不明 我们无法确认此人身份 |
[18:14] | Self’s phone. | 赛尔夫打的电话 |
[18:15] | D.O.T. has a positive ID on Gretchen from a traffic cam. | 交管局从一个道路摄像头里 发现了格雷琴 |
[18:19] | She’s still in Los Angeles. | 她还在洛杉矶 |
[18:20] | Chris is on the phone from Johannesburg, looking for an update. | 克里斯从约翰内斯堡打电话过来 想知道最新消息 |
[18:23] | I’ll call back. | 我稍后回电话 |
[18:26] | Now, about this Mr. Stanton… | 现在 关于这位斯坦顿先生 |
[18:37] | Alex, how are you doing? | 阿历克斯 情况如何 |
[18:41] | No sign of Gretchen yet. | 还没有格雷琴的迹象 |
[18:44] | Linc? | 林肯 |
[18:45] | No sign of Gretchen. | 没有格雷琴的迹象 |
[18:48] | Sucre? | 苏克雷 |
[18:50] | She ain’t here yet, bro. | 她还没来 兄弟 |
[18:53] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[18:55] | All clear. | 没发现 |
[18:57] | All right, here we go. | 好了 守株待兔 |
[19:18] | That’s far enough. | 够了 |
[19:20] | Ah… that’s far enough. | 够了 |
[19:27] | I’m sorry, Rita. | 对不起 丽塔 |
[19:29] | I promise everything is going to be okay. | 我保证不会有事的 |
[19:33] | Yeah, we’re all friends here,Rita. | 没错 我们都是朋友 丽塔 |
[19:35] | Don’t worry about a thing. | 完全不必担心 |
[19:44] | You know, sending Feng after me almost cost me my life, | 你让冯来抓我 差点让我丧命 |
[19:46] | and it did cost me my plan, which is why you’re here, | 也打破了我的计划 所以我才找你来 |
[19:49] | Gretchen. You’re going to help me find a new buyer for Scylla. | 格雷琴 你得帮我找个新买家 买”锡拉” |
[19:56] | You’ve been talking to Scofield and the boys, huh? | 你跟斯科菲尔德他们通过电话呢 |
[20:00] | Yeah, how are they? | 他们怎样 |
[20:03] | Good and pissed. | 他们很生气 |
[20:04] | Yeah, where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[20:05] | Gee, Don, I don’t know, I’m not their mother. | 唐 我不知道 我又不是他们老妈 |
[20:08] | You’re not their mother, | 你不是他们老妈 |
[20:10] | but… She looks just like you. Doesn’t she? | 但是 她和你长得很像 不是吗 |
[20:19] | She’s… got those big blue eyes. | 她有一双大大的蓝眼睛 |
[20:27] | I’m supposed to meet them in a half an hour. | 我半小时后要和他们碰面 |
[20:29] | Get ready to phone in a tip to homeland. | 给国安局打个小报告 |
[20:33] | Where at? | 在哪见面 |
[20:35] | Where? | 在哪 |
[20:55] | To perform the operation, Michael, | 迈克尔 开展这次行动 |
[20:57] | that would require signatures from about 20 different department heads. | 大概需要 20个部门的头头签名 |
[21:01] | The only way this is going to work is via freelancer, off the books. | 唯一可行的方法 是暗中进行 |
[21:07] | I should be thanking you. | 我应该感谢你们 |
[21:08] | Okay, because of what you’ve done, lives are going to be changed forever. | 由于你们的功劳 生活将从此改变 |
[21:21] | Scofield, have you reconsidered my offer? | 斯科菲尔德 重新考虑了我的条件吗 |
[21:23] | If I get you Self and if I can get you Scylla, | 如果我把赛尔夫和”锡拉”都交给你 |
[21:25] | are you going to be able to hold up our deals? | 你会不会遵守之前的诺言 |
[21:29] | How do you intend on doing that? | 你怎么会有这种想法 |
[21:33] | Well, that’s what we’re working on. | 我们一直努力这么做 |
[21:43] | The feds, they’re here. | 联调局的人来了 |
[21:44] | We were set up. | 这是陷阱 |
[22:17] | Hands where I can see them! | 把手举起来 |
[22:34] | Killing two federal agents ought to put you back | 杀害两名联邦探员 |
[22:36] | on top of Death Row, Mr. Burrows. | 足够判你死刑 布伦斯先生 |
[22:42] | We didn’t kill anyone. Self’s behind this. | 我们没杀任何人 是赛尔夫在操纵 |
[22:46] | Don Self, is a decorated agent and an honorable man. | 唐・赛尔夫 是一位称职的探员和高尚的公民 |
[22:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:51] | You wouldn’t be the first guy to sit in that chair | 你不是第一个坐在椅子上 |
[22:54] | and try to sell me a bill of goods. | 试图蒙蔽我的人 |
[22:56] | Why weren’t we halfway to Mexico | 你们把事情弄清时 |
[22:58] | by the time you worked things out? | 我们怎么没在去墨西哥的路上 |
[22:59] | -You slipped up. -No. | -你们疏忽了 -不是 |
[23:01] | Because we were in the dark just as much as you were. | 因为我们跟你一样被蒙在鼓里 |
[23:03] | We know what happened, Burrows. | 布伦斯 我们清楚发生了什么事 |
[23:04] | You’re not putting this together. | 你没有把事情联系起来 |
[23:06] | Think about how much Scylla’s worth. | 想想”锡拉”值多少钱 |
[23:08] | Think of the lengths that Self went to to keep this thing… | 想想赛尔夫隐蔽 这一切的尺度 |
[23:10] | to keep this thing off the books. | 一切暗中进行 |
[23:12] | And us? Us, of all people, pulling this job off. | 我们呢 我们所有人 努力完成任务 |
[23:17] | Where are the bodies? | 尸体在哪 |
[23:18] | For five minutes, stop thinking about us, | 只要五分钟 不要想我们 |
[23:20] | and focus on Self! | 想想赛尔夫 |
[23:22] | Why would we jeopardize our freedom? | 我们为什么不珍视自由 |
[23:25] | It’s the only thing we’ve ever cared about! | 那是我们一直以来唯一在乎的东西 |
[23:37] | Where’s Fernando? | 费尔南多在哪 |
[23:39] | He’s on his way. | 他在路上 |
[23:40] | Michael, look, I still have a friend in the Bureau | 迈克尔 我局里还有个朋友 |
[23:41] | we can reach out to. | 我们可以找她 |
[23:42] | Maybe she can make some calls, see where they’re holding Linc. | 也许她能找出 林肯关在什么地方 |
[23:44] | Who are you calling? | 你打给谁 |
[23:49] | It’s Scofield. | 是斯科菲尔德 |
[23:51] | All right. So answer it. | 那就接吧 |
[23:56] | I should have put a bullet in your face when I had the chance. | 之前有机会 我就应该打爆你的头 |
[23:59] | I’m not the one who set you up, Michael. | 迈克尔 不是我陷害你 |
[24:01] | Yeah? Who did? | 那是谁 |
[24:07] | You know, I meant what I said before, Michael. | 迈克尔 我之前说的都是真的 |
[24:10] | I like your style. Okay? | 我喜欢你做事的方式 |
[24:12] | You’re a smart guy. | 你聪明过人 |
[24:13] | Unfortunately for you, I’m just a little bit smarter. | 只可惜 我比你更聪明一点 |
[24:16] | Yeah? We’ll see about that. | 是吗 我们等着瞧 |
[24:17] | I heard Homeland made a surprise visit to the plaza, huh? | 听说国安局的人去了广场吧 |
[24:21] | Look, I’m going to give you some parting advice. Run. | 我给你点临行建议 逃跑 |
[24:24] | Okay, get your pals and just start running. | 带上你的同伴开始逃跑吧 |
[24:27] | We gotta go. Michael, we gotta go. | 我们得走了 迈克尔 得走了 |
[24:29] | I appreciate all your help, all right? | 感谢你的帮助 |
[24:30] | I’m going to sell Scylla now. | 我现在要把”锡拉”卖了 |
[24:32] | Don, you’re not going anywhere. | 唐 你哪也去不了 |
[24:35] | Really? Okay. | 是吗 |
[24:37] | Who’s the buyer? | 谁是买家 |
[24:38] | His name is Vikan. | 他叫怀肯 |
[24:40] | And he’s not a buyer. He’s a conduit. | 他不是买家 他只是个中间人 |
[24:41] | A conduit to what? | 谁的中间人 |
[24:43] | We’re not exactly moving heroin here. | 我们可不是转移海洛因到这里 |
[24:44] | It’s a little bit more specialized. | 这个更特殊 |
[24:46] | There’s about five people in the world | 世上大概有五个人 |
[24:48] | who know what do with Scylla and are willing to pay for it. | 知道”锡拉”的用途且愿意购买 |
[24:50] | All right. Let’s go. | 行 我们走 |
[24:52] | Bagwell’s staying here. | 巴格维尔待在这里 |
[24:56] | You’re going to find yourself captive in my negativity | 如果你动她们任何一个 |
[24:59] | if you lay a hand on either one of them. | 我就不放过你 |
[25:01] | I warned you not to screw me over. | 我警告过你不要惹我 |
[25:08] | How could you? | 你怎能这样 |
[25:10] | I’ll be back very, very soon. | 我很快就回来 |
[25:13] | And I promise you, that man is not going to hurt you. | 我保证 他不会伤害你 |
[25:21] | How could you? | 你怎能这样 |
[25:24] | I’m going to fix this. | 我会解决的 |
[25:28] | Wow, Gretchen, you’re making friends | 格雷琴 你真是 |
[25:30] | left and right, huh? | 左右逢源啊 |
[25:33] | Now move your ass. | 走吧 |
[25:42] | We’ve accessed Self’s E.I.D. | 我们查了赛尔夫的出国鉴定 |
[25:44] | We’ve been able to get to files he tried to delete. | 找到了他试图删除的文件 |
[25:47] | They’re giving us a lot clearer picture | 我们更清楚地认识到 |
[25:49] | of who he is and what he’s been up to. | 他的为人 他的企图 |
[25:51] | Honorable, huh? | 很高尚 对吧 |
[25:55] | What did you find out? | 你发现了什么 |
[25:57] | A name. Robert Walker. | 一个名字 罗伯特・沃克 |
[26:00] | The new identity Self is planning on using. | 赛尔夫打算用的新身份 |
[26:02] | We found a Social Security number, | 我们发现一个社保号 |
[26:04] | a bank account in the Caymans, credit cards | 开曼的银行账号和信用卡 |
[26:06] | and a flight itinerary | 还有一个明早去那里的 |
[26:08] | out of the country for tomorrow morning. | 航班旅行指南 |
[26:10] | So, | 所以 |
[26:12] | first of all, we owe you an apology. | 首先 我们向你道歉 |
[26:16] | And, second, when we finally get our hands on him, | 其次 我们抓住他时 |
[26:19] | it’s going to be paramount to get your help. | 重要的是你的帮助 |
[26:21] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[26:24] | Your testimony, | 你的证词 |
[26:25] | and the testimony of your brother | 还有你弟弟 |
[26:27] | and the others against Self | 及其他人的证词 |
[26:28] | in exchange for full immunity. You walk away. | 来交换全部豁免权 你们就可以离开 |
[26:32] | We already had a deal. | 我们已经说好的 |
[26:34] | If you walk now, there’ll be no one left to tell the tale. | 如果你现在离开 就没有人讲清整个事件 |
[26:36] | DHS needs you to cover its ass. | 国安局会需要你们来掩盖事实 |
[26:39] | We can’t spend our time chasing your friends. | 我们不能浪费时间去追捕你朋友 |
[26:42] | They need to come in | 他们得过来 |
[26:43] | so we can work out the details. | 我们才能商讨细节 |
[26:45] | What if they don’t? | 如果他们不来呢 |
[26:48] | We got a whole bunch of trust issues. | 我们不敢再相信任何人了 |
[26:50] | Then, you’ll all rot in a Supermax prison. | 那你们只能在监狱里抑郁而终 |
[26:53] | DHS is prepared to fly into the face of this thing | 国安局会准备揭开事情真相 |
[26:57] | or to bury it. | 或隐瞒一切 |
[26:58] | It’s your choice, Mr. Burrows. | 你来选择 布伦斯先生 |
[27:03] | This is the best you’re gonna do. | 这是你们最好的出路 |
[27:14] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[27:15] | Linc, where are you? | 林肯 你在哪 |
[27:17] | In the warehouse. | 在仓库里 |
[27:18] | Put me on speaker. | 开扩音器 |
[27:21] | Homeland knows self screwed us. | 国安局知道赛尔夫陷害了我们 |
[27:23] | What do we have? | 有什么消息 |
[27:25] | They found a file he thought he deleted | 他们找到了他没有销毁掉的文件 |
[27:27] | With an international bank account | 一个国际银行账户 |
[27:28] | And a one-way ticket out of here. | 一张离开这里的单程机票 |
[27:31] | So it’s over. | 结束了 |
[27:32] | Yeah, well… | 对 |
[27:34] | If we testify against self, we get full immunity. | 如果我们指证赛尔夫 就能豁免 |
[27:38] | Immunity from what? | 豁免什么罪 |
[27:39] | We… we did the job | 我们已经完成了 |
[27:41] | They hired us to do. | 他们交的任务 |
[27:44] | Michael, senator conrad dallow. | 迈克尔 我是康拉德・达洛斯议员 |
[27:46] | We have evidence that supports your claims. | 我们有证据证明你们所说的 |
[27:48] | I’m giving you my word your troubles are over now. | 我向你保证 你们没事了 |
[27:51] | Please come in so we can end this | 请回来 我们才能结束这一切 |
[28:05] | Okay, um, I’ve decided… | 好 我决定 |
[28:09] | Rather, I think that, uh, we should hear the senator out. | 或者说 我认为我们应该听议员的 |
[28:13] | And, uh, | 而且 |
[28:15] | If everything goes south, then I do | 如果进展不顺 |
[28:16] | Have a backup plan. | 我也有后备计划 |
[28:18] | Sucre, I want you to go with sara | 苏克雷 我希望你和莎拉一起 |
[28:19] | To the meeting place and get a lookout. | 去碰面地点密切注视着 |
[28:21] | Alex and I are gonna make sure they don’t bring | 阿历克斯和我会确定 |
[28:23] | Any surprises by doubling back | 他们没有耍诈 |
[28:24] | To the warehouse | 回到仓库 |
[28:26] | And then following them to the rendezvous. | 然后跟他们去约定地点 |
[28:28] | This is where we’re meeting the senator. | 这是和议员见面的地点 |
[28:30] | All right? | 好吗 |
[28:31] | We’ll be there. | 没问题 |
[28:43] | You know, my father spent most of his political life… | 我父亲大部分的政治生涯 |
[28:46] | Chasing justice. | 都在伸张正义 |
[28:50] | It was sort of an obsession. | 就像某种强迫症 |
[28:52] | And my mother and I could never understand | 母亲和我无法理解 |
[28:55] | Why he would so easily | 他为何如此轻易地 |
[28:58] | Make other people’s problems his own. | 把别人的事情揽上身 |
[29:03] | And I think it’s why she left him. | 我想这也是她离开他的原因 |
[29:08] | And, michael, you remind me | 迈克尔 这些天 |
[29:09] | more and more of him these days. | 你不断让我想起他 |
[29:12] | The way you put everybody else’s problems | 你总是把别人的事看得 |
[29:15] | Before your own. | 比自己的还重要 |
[29:20] | That said… | 就是说 |
[29:24] | …i want you to know that, | 我想让你知道 |
[29:25] | if this meeting with senator dallow | 如果和达洛斯议员的会面 |
[29:29] | doesn’t go the way you want it to, | 没能如你所愿 |
[29:31] | You don’t have to worry about you and I. | 你不用担心我们的事 |
[29:34] | Nothing’s… | 没有什么 |
[29:39] | …nothing’s gonna come between us. | 没有什么能拆散我们 |
[29:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:46] | And everything is gonna be okay, right? | 一切都会好的 对吗 |
[30:03] | You know, I’ve figured it out. | 我想明白了 |
[30:06] | Dhs wined and dined you in the beginning | 国安局一开始对你糖衣炮弹 |
[30:09] | And promised you the world, | 许你整个世界 |
[30:10] | And then they ultimately settled | 完成之后 把你和一个傻子 |
[30:11] | On a broom closet | 扔到扫帚柜 |
[30:15] | And you said nil. | 你就反口了 |
[30:18] | Gretchen, you have a real keen sense of perception. | 格雷琴 你观察很敏锐 |
[30:21] | It’s amazing. | 很惊人 |
[30:22] | And this all ends | 而一切结束后 |
[30:24] | With a three-story hut in tahiti, right? | 住塔希提岛的三层小屋 对吗 |
[30:27] | Flat-screen tv, a couple jet skis outside. | 纯平电视 室外有摩托艇 |
[30:31] | But what you’re gonna find, don, | 唐 但你会发现 |
[30:33] | Is that when the rush is over | 当这一切结束了 |
[30:35] | And you’re done patting yourself on the back | 你不会受到任何赞誉 |
[30:37] | And there’s no one left to tell the story to, | 也没有人给你倾诉 |
[30:39] | You’ll be just as alone as you are now. | 你会一如既往地孤独 |
[30:41] | That’s who don self is. | 这才是唐・赛尔夫的面目 |
[30:44] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[30:46] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[31:01] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[31:02] | Take out your gun. | 拿出枪 |
[31:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[31:06] | You want a cut or not, bagwell? | 巴格维尔 你还要不要你那份钱 |
[31:08] | Take out your gun. | 拿出枪 |
[31:09] | Relax, don. | 唐 放松点 |
[31:11] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:13] | Point it at her head. | 瞄准她的头 |
[31:16] | Don. | 唐 |
[31:19] | Pull back the hammer. | 拉枪栓 |
[31:20] | Don! | 唐 |
[31:25] | I want my money. don. | -我要钱 -唐 |
[31:27] | And I want to be on a plane by the end of today. | 今天之内我要上飞机 |
[31:30] | Otherwise, you and your family are gonna find out | 否则 你和你的家人会发现 |
[31:31] | Who the real don self is, | 唐・赛尔夫的真面目 |
[31:33] | You understand me? that’s him. | -明白吗 -是他 |
[31:34] | Do you understand me? we’re set. | -明白了吗 -我们约好了 |
[31:38] | Okay, that’s him. | 行了吧 是他 |
[31:41] | 3825 机场 15分钟 | |
[31:43] | Please. | 拜托 |
[31:46] | I’ll call you back. | 等我电话 |
[32:09] | 1714 east seventh street. | 东七街 1714号 |
[32:13] | This can’t be right. | 不对啊 |
[32:15] | You sure this is what he wrote down? | 你确定他是这样写的吗 |
[32:16] | That’s what it says. | 是这样写的 |
[32:17] | It’s a parking lot. | 是个停车场 |
[32:19] | Why would michael pick here? | 迈克尔为什么要选这里 |
[32:22] | I thought you and michael | 我以为你和迈克尔 |
[32:24] | Were going to the warehouse. | 要去仓库 |
[32:25] | Michael sent me ahead. | 迈克尔让我先来的 |
[32:26] | What’s going on? where is he? | 怎么回事 他在哪 |
[32:28] | He’s safe. michael’s safe. | 他很安全 迈克尔很安全 |
[32:30] | We’re not gonna be able to do this alone. | 我们无法单独完成任务 |
[32:33] | He’s doing what he has to do, | 他在完成自己的任务 |
[32:35] | And we have to do our part. | 我们也要完成自己的任务 |
[32:37] | Right now, that’s getting on that bus | 现在 我们上那辆公车 |
[32:39] | And getting out of the city. | 离开这座城市 |
[32:43] | And we got to go now. | 现在就走 |
[32:46] | He just wants you both to be safe. | 他只想让你们俩安全 |
[32:51] | We got to go, we really got to go. | 走吧 必须走了 |
[32:52] | Where is michael? | 迈克尔在哪 |
[33:08] | Mr. scofield, | 斯科菲尔德先生 |
[33:09] | Herb stanton. | 贺勃・斯坦顿 |
[33:10] | This is senator conrad dallow. | 这是康拉德・达洛斯议员 |
[33:13] | On behalf of all americans, I want | 我想代表美国人民 |
[33:15] | To thank you for your service. | 感谢你的付出 |
[33:16] | Save it. I’m here to give my testimony, | 免了 我是来给证词的 |
[33:18] | And then I’m leaving with my brother. | 之后就和我哥哥一起离开 |
[33:21] | Right over here. | 这边坐 |
[33:30] | All right, gentlemen, tell us what you know. | 好的 先生们 告诉我们你们知道的 |
[33:39] | Bus 34 with service to bakersfield | 去往贝克斯菲尔和弗雷斯诺的 |
[33:41] | And fresno now boarding in terminal five. | 34路车现在五号站台上车 |
[33:47] | Are we really leaving? | 我们真的要离开吗 |
[33:49] | You heard mahone. | 你听到马宏说的了 |
[33:51] | This is what michael wants. | 这是迈克尔的主意 |
[33:52] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[33:56] | Okay, but if the deal with Dallow is legit, | 但如果和达洛斯的交易是合法的 |
[33:59] | there’s no reason to run, right? | 就没理由逃跑了 对吧 |
[34:03] | Michael’s just covering the bases, | 迈克尔只是想保护我们 |
[34:05] | making sure that we don’t run into trouble again. | 确保我们不会有麻烦 |
[34:07] | Yes, but if he’s in trouble, | 对 但如果他遇到麻烦 |
[34:09] | he’s going to need our help. | 会需要我们的帮助 |
[34:11] | Well, maybe he thinks there’s nothing left for us to do. | 也许他觉得我们也不能做些什么了 |
[34:26] | If we leave now, we’re leaving him behind. | 我们现在走 就等于丢下他 |
[34:45] | I didn’t know Don Self had it in him. | 我没想到唐・赛尔夫隐瞒了一切 |
[34:47] | Now that we know he’s behind this, | 我们现在知道他是幕后黑手 |
[34:50] | our situation’s a lot worse. | 形式更严峻 |
[34:52] | We’re not talking about our careers anymore. | 我们别再说什么事业了 |
[34:57] | We’re talking about real jail time. | 现在真的是牢狱之灾了 |
[35:01] | We get 15 years just for conducting | 我们未经国会批准 |
[35:02] | an unauthorized operation without Congressional approval. | 擅自组织行动 会判15年 |
[35:07] | Or not. | 或者完全免除 |
[35:11] | This doesn’t have to be about containment anymore. | 没必要再谈什么封锁遏制了 |
[35:14] | It could be about excision. | 可以斩草除根 |
[35:23] | You all right with that, Senator? | 你意下如何 议员 |
[35:32] | Then they all go. | 那让他们去吧 |
[35:37] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[35:39] | Mahone, Sucre, Tancredi. | 马宏 苏克雷 唐克雷蒂 |
[35:41] | They’re not coming. | 他们不会来 |
[35:42] | Linc and I will testify, but the others… | 林肯和我会作证 但其他人 |
[35:46] | Well, we all get immunity. | 我们全部豁免 |
[35:48] | Those are the terms. | 就这些条件 |
[35:49] | Our testimony alone will put Self away. | 我们的证词就能把赛尔夫定罪 |
[35:52] | Gentleman, we can’t have the others running around | 先生 我们要结束这一切 |
[35:55] | while we’re trying to wrap this up. | 就不能让他们在外逃窜 |
[35:57] | Can we call ’em? Can we get ’em here? | 能打他们打电话吗 叫他们过来 |
[36:00] | The deal was for all of you. Those were the terms. | 交易对象是你们所有人 这才是条件 |
[36:03] | Without everybody, this is no deal. | 不是全部人 就免谈 |
[36:06] | Listen, pal, you’re gonna get what you want, all right? | 听着 你们会如愿的 好吧 |
[36:08] | Are you gonna call them or not? | 你打不打电话给他们 |
[36:11] | Hmm, there never was a deal, was there, Senator? | 根本没有交易 对吧 议员 |
[36:20] | I wish I could give you a better answer, Michael, | 我希望能给你更好的答案 迈克尔 |
[36:23] | but Don Self left a lot of rough edges. | 但唐・赛尔夫留下很多烫手山芋 |
[36:28] | We have to smooth them out. | 我们得全部摆平 |
[36:30] | You want to tell me where they are? | 告诉我 他们在哪 |
[36:34] | It ain’t gonna happen. | 我们不会说的 |
[36:39] | I can get you Self. | 我能帮你抓到赛尔夫 |
[36:41] | I can still get you Scylla. | 我也能帮你拿到”锡拉” |
[36:42] | Scylla? Oh, we’re past Scylla. | “锡拉” 我们不谈”锡拉” |
[36:46] | Between getting it back and ending this now, | 在弄回”锡拉”和现在了结之间选择 |
[36:49] | the choice is simple. | 已经很简单了 |
[36:50] | You wanted your Supermax answer, you got it, Richard. | 现在就给你案件的答案 理查德 |
[36:54] | Now time to go. | 现在走吧 |
[36:56] | Escort Mr. Sooter out. | 送苏特先生出去 |
[37:08] | I’m gonna count to five. | 我数到5 |
[37:12] | One. | |
[37:14] | Two. | |
[37:16] | Three. | |
[37:32] | You’ve got an appointment with General. | 将军要见你们 |
[37:51] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[38:02] | Wait right here. | 在这等 |
[38:31] | Been a long time, Gretchen. | 久违了 格雷琴 |
[38:33] | No longer working for the General? | 不为将军卖命了吗 |
[38:36] | Correct. | 没错 |
[38:37] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[38:39] | I’m the guy that’s holding Scylla. | “锡拉”在我手里 |
[38:41] | You interested? | 有兴趣吗 |
[38:43] | Well, the General has offered a reward for anyone | 将军可给了一笔赏金 |
[38:46] | who can return Scylla | 奖赏能把”锡拉” |
[38:48] | along with the heads of the transgressors. | 和叛徒的人头带回去的人 |
[38:53] | I appreciate you allowing me the opportunity | 我很感激你给我机会 |
[38:55] | to kick the General in the teeth. | 打击一下将军 |
[38:58] | Can I see it? | 能看看吗 |
[39:21] | All of you. | 所有人 |
[39:26] | Sooter, please, I can give you cover. | 苏特 拜托 我不会把你说出去 |
[39:28] | Save it! Save it, Senator, save it. | 省省吧 议员 |
[39:30] | The General specifically asked that I bring you in alive. | 将军特别交待要把你活着带过去 |
[39:33] | Just move. | 快走 |
[39:44] | You were going to kill us, Senator. | 你差点害死我们 议员 |
[39:46] | It was Stanton who made that call. | 是斯坦顿打的电话 |
[39:49] | Look, what was extremely complicated | 30秒前的复杂形势 |
[39:51] | 30 seconds ago is not so now. | 现在已不复存在 |
[39:54] | There were six people who knew | 6个人知道这次行动 |
[39:56] | about this operation. Two of them are still alive. | 2个还活着 |
[39:57] | One is now on the run. and I’m the other. | 一个跑了 我是另一个 |
[39:59] | And I’m not saying a word. | 我会守口如瓶 |
[40:01] | You’re not getting off that easy, Senator. | 你休想轻易脱身 议员 |
[40:03] | You are going to help us. | 你要帮我们 |
[40:08] | There is a folder in that briefcase | 会议桌上有个手提包 |
[40:11] | on the conference table. | 包里有份文件 |
[40:13] | It contains | 里面记录了 |
[40:14] | the last remnants of this operation. | 这次行动的遗留问题 |
[40:16] | Once you dispose of it | 一旦你们把它处理掉 |
[40:18] | none of this ever existed. | 一切都不会发生 |
[40:21] | That’s the saving grace | 这是秘密行动的 |
[40:23] | of a covert operation. | 的好处 |
[40:24] | If you want… | 如果你们想要 |
[40:27] | …it never happened. | 可以当作没发生过 |
[40:33] | I’m going to walk away now. | 我现在要走了 |
[40:36] | Catch a flight. | 赶一趟航班 |
[40:38] | Maybe see my wife | 可能在我妻子 |
[40:40] | before she goes to bed. | 睡觉前能赶到 |
[40:44] | I only hope I don’t catch a bullet in the back | 我只希望出去时 |
[40:46] | on my way out. | 不会背后来一枪 |
[40:49] | I’m really very sorry, gentlemen. | 我很抱歉 先生们 |
[40:54] | We tried. | 我们努力过了 |
[40:59] | We tried. | 我们努力过了 |
[41:02] | Let him go. | 让他走 |
[41:03] | Linc, | 林肯 |
[41:04] | let him go. | 让他走 |
[41:05] | Don’t. | 别开枪 |
[41:06] | Let him go. | 让他走 |
[41:15] | We running now? | 我们现在逃吗 |
[41:17] | I will kill you myself | 你要是再这么做 |
[41:18] | the next time you do something like that. | 我会杀了我自己的 |
[41:24] | Where’s Mahone? | 马宏在哪 |
[41:26] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[41:42] | Well, we can do business | 你把”锡拉”搞全了 |
[41:44] | when you get the rest of Scylla. | 我们再交易 |
[41:45] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[41:50] | It’s incomplete. | 这是不完整的 |
[41:52] | Incom…? Wha– | 不完整 什么 |
[41:53] | Who is this clown? | 玩什么把戏 |
[41:54] | Clown? Yeah, clown. | -把戏 -对 把戏 |
[41:56] | There’s a piece missing, slick. | 少了一个部件 小子 |
[42:00] | Look. Here. | 看 这里 |
[42:47] | Hello, Don. | 你好啊 唐 |
[42:49] | I believe you have something that belongs to me. | 我想你拿了我的东西 |
[42:54] | Come and get it. | 过来拿吧 |