时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Prison Break. | 《越狱》 前情回顾 |
[00:10] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[00:15] | Scylla is complete. | “锡拉”是完整的 |
[00:16] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你这是干什么 |
[00:18] | The buyer is already on the way. | 买家已经在路上了 |
[00:22] | Yeah, I got one. | 我抓到了一个 |
[00:24] | It’s Bagwell. | 是巴格维尔 |
[00:25] | There is no meeting with the attorney general, is there? | 根本没有和司法部长的会面 对吧 |
[00:28] | He’s sick, Lincoln. | 他病了 林肯 |
[00:29] | If they haven’t killed him already… | 就算他们没杀他 |
[00:31] | We’ll get him back, I promise. | 我们一定会把他救回来 我保证 |
[00:33] | Michael needs an operation to remove a tumor | 迈克尔需要手术来去除他 |
[00:35] | from his temporal lobe. | 颞叶上的肿瘤 |
[00:37] | The price of the operation is the safe return of Scylla. | 条件是 你要把”锡拉”安全找回来 |
[00:40] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:41] | Added incentive. | 额外奖励 |
[00:48] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[00:49] | Where’s Michael? | 迈克尔在哪里 |
[00:51] | Michael needs surgery; he’s gonna get it. | 迈克尔需要做手术 也会进行 |
[00:53] | Where? | 在哪 |
[00:55] | Here. What? | -这里 -什么 |
[00:57] | Krantz has arranged for the best doctors in the world. | 克兰兹已经安排了世上最好的医生 |
[01:00] | We can’t let them near him. | 我们不能让他们靠近他 |
[01:01] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[01:03] | It’s our last option. | 这是我们唯一的选择 |
[01:05] | I don’t understand why the Company would help him. | 我不明白为什么”公司”要帮他 |
[01:08] | Dr. Tancredi, welcome. | 唐克雷蒂医生 欢迎 |
[01:10] | Please… | 请 |
[01:12] | there’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么好害怕的 |
[01:14] | All we want is to help. | 我们只想帮助你们 |
[01:16] | You’re going to save Michael? | 你会救迈克尔吗 |
[01:17] | You question our capabilities? | 你怀疑我们的能力 |
[01:19] | No. I’m questioning your motives. | 不 我怀疑你的目的 |
[01:21] | When a fellow human being is suffering, | 当一个人正遭受痛苦的折磨 |
[01:24] | why would we not want to lend a hand? | 我们为什么不能帮他一把 |
[01:27] | Empathy, Sara, | 同情 莎拉 |
[01:29] | it’s the only thing that separates us from the beasts. | 这就是我们和野兽不同的地方 |
[01:32] | For the duration of the surgery, | 手术进行的同时 |
[01:34] | you’ll be treated as a guest in my home. | 你就是我的客人 |
[01:37] | And afterwards? | 手术以后呢 |
[01:39] | Sir… the patient is ready. | 长官 病人准备好了 |
[01:44] | It’s going to be all right, Sara. | 会没事的 莎拉 |
[01:46] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[01:55] | Mr. Scofield, although you’re going to be anesthetized | 斯科菲尔德先生 虽然你会被麻醉 |
[02:00] | and should feel no significant pain, we will need to keep | 而且不会感到任何明显的疼痛 |
[02:04] | you awake for the duration of the procedure. | 但是 我们需要你在手术中保持清醒 |
[02:06] | As a safety precaution, we’ll need to continually monitor | 为安全起见 我们需要一直监视 |
[02:09] | your speech and sensory activity to insure the tissue | 你的语言和感知能力 这样才能确定 |
[02:13] | being removed will not leave you impaired in any way. | 病体被去除的同时 不会给你带来任何后遗症 |
[02:17] | What hospital is this? | 这是什么医院 |
[02:19] | Don’t worry about it. You’ve got some good doctors | 不用担心 这有最好的医生 |
[02:21] | who are going to take great care of you. | 为你治疗 |
[02:26] | I have to get Scylla. | 我要拿回”锡拉” |
[02:27] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[02:29] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[02:30] | Where’s Linc? | 林肯在哪 |
[02:32] | He’s here. | 他也在这 |
[02:34] | He’s just fine. | 他很好 |
[02:36] | I’m not leaving until Michael has his surgery. | 迈克尔手术完成前 我是不会离开的 |
[02:39] | And I’m not starting surgery until you prove | 如果你不履行我们之间的承诺 |
[02:41] | you can hold up your end of the deal. | 我是不会让他们给迈克尔动手术的 |
[02:43] | Scylla’s slipping through our fingers as we speak. | 我们说话之际 “锡拉”就离我们越来越远了 |
[02:47] | Time is not on our side, nor on your brother’s. | 我们和你弟弟都没有时间了 |
[02:51] | Now, you’ll get full cooperation | 你能从我这里 |
[02:53] | from my office. | 得到全力支持 |
[02:54] | If you need anything, just call this number. | 需要什么帮助 就打这个号码 |
[02:57] | I’m gonna need everything you’ve got on Self and Gretchen. | 我要所有关于赛尔夫和格雷琴的信息 |
[03:00] | Aliases, whatever you got. | 化名 所有信息 |
[03:02] | How about an accomplice? | 共犯如何 |
[03:14] | Now, if you’re gonna want… | 如果你想要 |
[03:16] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[03:17] | You can save yourself a lot of pain | 如果你告诉我他们在那里 |
[03:18] | and the embarrassment of begging me to stop | 你就可以不用受苦 |
[03:20] | if you just tell me where they are. | 也不用到时求我住手 |
[03:22] | Gretchen and Agent Turncoat? | 格雷琴和叛徒特工 |
[03:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:25] | Information like that seems like it could be | 这样的情报 |
[03:27] | of a certain intrinsic value. | 可是有一定价值的 |
[03:29] | If there were offers made, | 如果你能答应 |
[03:31] | carrots dangled, I could see… | 给我点好处 我认为 |
[03:34] | Look, I deserve some kind of something here, | 我觉得我应该拿点好处 |
[03:37] | all the work I put in. | 毕竟 我也付出不少心血 |
[03:39] | If it wasn’t for me finding Whistler’s bird book then… | 如果不是我找到惠斯勒的书 |
[03:44] | The only thing you deserve is the opportunity | 你只配给你个机会 |
[03:47] | to keep your teeth and fingernails. | 保全你的牙齿和手指甲 |
[03:49] | No. You… | 不 你 |
[03:50] | I’m not gonna tell you anything. | 我不会告诉你任何事情 |
[03:54] | I’m gonna pull out every single tooth, every single one. | 我会把你的牙齿一颗颗拔出来 |
[03:57] | How about it? | 怎么样 |
[03:59] | Look, I was just fooling… | 我刚才只是开玩笑 |
[04:00] | All right! | 好吧 |
[04:02] | Arlington Pier! Arling… Arlington Pier! | 阿林顿码头 阿林顿码头 |
[04:04] | When? What time? | 什么时候 |
[04:08] | Three o’clock. | 三点 |
[04:12] | This is the last of the anesthetic | 这是最后一针麻醉药 |
[04:15] | From here on out, you shouldn’t feel a thing, Mr. Scofield. | 从现在开始 你应该感觉不到任何疼痛 斯科菲尔德先生 |
[04:18] | I’m going to be right over there the whole time. | 我会一直待在那里 |
[04:20] | I’ll be right in here the whole time. | 我会一直待在这里 |
[04:24] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[04:30] | I’m not going to leave you, okay? | 我不会离开你的 |
[04:33] | Don’t you dare leave me. | 你也不准离开我 |
[04:58] | How many surgeries has your team performed using the gamma knife? | 你们小组用过几次伽玛刀治疗 |
[05:01] | The gamma knife has | 伽玛刀治疗 |
[05:03] | a recurrence rate of over 13 percent. | 有13%的复发率 |
[05:06] | We’ll be using a technique that’s more advanced. | 我们用的技术更先进 |
[05:54] | What’s going on with Michael? | 迈克尔怎么样了 |
[05:56] | They’re gonna operate. | 他们马上要动手术 |
[05:58] | Just like that, they agreed to do that? | 就这样 他们答应做了 |
[06:00] | I convinced them Michael knew who was gonna buy Scylla. | 我跟他们说迈克尔知道”锡拉”买家是谁 |
[06:02] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[06:03] | Get our hands on it before they do. | 先下手为强 |
[06:05] | And give it to who? I’m still working on that. | -然后给谁 -我还在想 |
[06:07] | Linc, I need to know what we’re doing. | 林肯 我要知道我们要做什么 |
[06:08] | We finish this! Really? | -我们了结这件事 -真的吗 |
[06:10] | ‘Cause it feels like it’s finishing us. | 我倒觉得我们会先完蛋 |
[06:12] | You, me… we’re the only ones left, bro. | 你和我 只剩下我们了 兄弟 |
[06:16] | One more day and we’re done. | 再多一天 我们就搞定了 |
[06:17] | I can’t do this without you. | 没有你 我做不到 |
[06:38] | When the buyer gets here, | 买家来了之后 |
[06:39] | why don’t you let me do the talking. | 由我来谈 |
[06:40] | For what? | 为什么 |
[06:42] | I engineered this whole thing, Gretchen. | 我策划了整件事情 格雷琴 |
[06:44] | I can handle my business. | 我能自己处理 |
[06:45] | Oh, yeah? Why don’t you start | 是吗 那你干嘛 |
[06:47] | by handling that river of nerves | 不先把你脑门上的汗 |
[06:48] | that’s running down your forehead. | 擦干净再说 |
[06:51] | Did you think this would be easier? | 你以为这次会更简单吗 |
[06:52] | I hoped. | 我想过 |
[06:53] | But I guess I always knew | 但我知道 |
[06:55] | it was going to come down to a pile of bodies. | 总会有一大堆尸体出现在面前 |
[06:57] | I never pegged you for a killer. | 我从不认为你是个杀手 |
[06:58] | Yeah, well, I never pegged you for a mom. | 我也从不认为你会是母亲 |
[07:03] | Is there anything that you’d like to peg me for, Don? | 你觉得我还能是什么 唐 |
[07:07] | Oh, stop. Okay. Don’t embarrass yourself. | 行了 别丢人现眼了 |
[07:11] | That may work on everyone else, but right now, | 对其他人可能有用 但是现在 |
[07:12] | the only thing I’m thinking about is that $125 million. | 我脑子里只有那1.25亿 |
[07:15] | So close up your blouse and open your eyes, | 把你的上衣系好 睁大眼睛 |
[07:17] | because the buyer’s on the way. | 因为买家就要来了 |
[07:19] | And I don’t want any surprises when he gets here. | 我可不想他来的时候 我们措手不及 |
[07:31] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[07:33] | Another hour or so. Just sit tight. | 一小时左右 耐心坐着吧 |
[07:35] | I need to use the men’s room. | 我要上厕所 |
[07:38] | Congratulations. | 好极了 |
[07:39] | What do you think I’m gonna do, run? | 你以为我想干什么 逃跑 |
[07:41] | That’s exactly what I think you’re gonna do. | 我就是这么想的 |
[07:42] | You want me to go in the back seat, right here? | 在这你还想让我坐冷板凳吗 |
[07:44] | I want you to have a little bit of respect | 你最好能尊重一下 |
[07:45] | for my intelligence, Alex. | 我的智商 阿历克斯 |
[07:46] | I do, which is why I know you wouldn’t violate | 我尊重你 所以我知道你不会违反 |
[07:48] | Code 42-13-72B, which states that an individual | 法则42-13-72B条 规定了 |
[07:52] | being transported by a representative | 被司法代表押送的个人 |
[07:53] | of the criminal justice system must be afforded the opportunity | 如果押送时间超过3小时 |
[07:56] | to relieve himself | 必须提供 |
[07:57] | if the duration of the transport is more than three hours. | 上厕所的机会 |
[08:00] | And I do believe we’re creeping up on that time. | 我确信有那么长时间了 |
[08:03] | All right, I’ll see what I can do. | 好吧 我尽量 |
[08:06] | But I’m going to remind you of a code. | 但我也要提醒你一条 |
[08:08] | The one that says if a prisoner attempts escape during transfer, | 如果罪犯企图在押送途中逃跑 |
[08:11] | the accompanying agent has the right to shoot them | 陪同的特工有权 |
[08:13] | through the back of the head. | 在背后开枪射击 |
[08:17] | You sure you don’t want to hold it, Alex? | 你确定不想再憋一会吗 阿历克斯 |
[08:19] | Oh, yeah, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[08:27] | Any pain or discomfort, Mr. Scofield? | 有任何疼痛或不适吗 斯科菲尔德先生 |
[08:30] | No. | 没有 |
[08:32] | Those needles, they’re for… stabilization? | 那些针 是起稳定作用的吗 |
[08:36] | Not exactly. Throughout the surgery, different portions | 不全是 手术期间 迈克尔大脑皮层的 |
[08:38] | of Michael’s cerebral cortex will be stimulated, | 不同的区域会受到刺激 |
[08:42] | triggering the areas | 会触发控制 |
[08:43] | that control senses like hearing, smell, memory. | 听觉 嗅觉 记忆的区域 |
[08:46] | That’s why some people, | 这就是为什么 |
[08:48] | right before death, often speak of… | 有些人在死之前 经常会说 |
[08:50] | Their life flashing before their eyes. | 人生在眼前一闪而过 |
[08:51] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[08:54] | When oxygen is cut off to the brain, | 如果大脑缺氧的话 |
[08:56] | it kicks into overdrive, tapping into every resource | 会过度工作 寻找所有资源 |
[08:58] | to continue operating the body. | 以维持身体运作 |
[09:01] | As a result, all of the senses fire off at once. | 结果就是 所有感官同时打开 |
[09:04] | Everything you’ve ever known, felt, believed… | 所有你曾了解 感受 相信过的东西 |
[09:08] | it all passes in a blink of an eye. | 都会从眼前闪过 |
[09:47] | Hello Michael | 你好 迈克尔 |
[10:00] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[10:01] | I guess you can probably call me DB now. | 我觉得 你现在可以叫我DB了 |
[10:13] | The answer is no. | 答案是否定的 |
[10:15] | The answer? | 答案 |
[10:16] | You’re wondering if you’re dead. | 你在想 你是不是死了 |
[10:18] | The answer is no. | 答案是否定的 |
[10:20] | Then why am I here? | 那我为什么在这里 |
[10:23] | I believe that’s a question | 我相信这是 |
[10:25] | we all need to find the answer to. | 我们都需要寻找的答案 |
[10:37] | This is officially now the most secure bathroom break | 看来这是执法史上 |
[10:40] | in the history of law enforcement. | 最安全的解手时间了 |
[10:41] | Yes, it is. | 确实如此 |
[10:43] | Hey, look, if you want to cuff me, block off all the exits, | 如果你想拷我 堵住所有出口 |
[10:45] | take it out and give it a tap, if it makes you happy. | 就赶快 如果这样能让你开心的话 |
[10:47] | Would that make you feel happy, Alex? | 你会开心吗 阿历克斯 |
[10:50] | I hear prison can change a man. | 我听说监狱能改变人 |
[10:52] | Can we just get this over with. | 我们能不能赶快做正事 |
[11:01] | All clear. | 安全 |
[11:02] | You have 15 seconds. | 给你15秒 |
[11:30] | Wasn’t so bad now, was it? | 还行吧 |
[11:37] | You should’ve trusted me, | 你应该相信我 |
[11:39] | like I trusted you. | 就像我相信你一样 |
[11:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:57] | We’re ready to begin to isolate the tumor now, Mr. Scofield. | 我们可以开始隔离肿瘤了 斯科菲尔德先生 |
[12:02] | As we talked about, | 就像我们说过的 |
[12:03] | I’m going to ask you to slowly recite the alphabet. | 我要你慢慢地背诵字母 |
[12:06] | If you have any trouble finding a letter, | 如果你想不起字母 |
[12:09] | any problem saying a letter, | 或说不出字母 |
[12:11] | you let us know. All right? | 就告诉我们 好吗 |
[12:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:25] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:27] | And begin. | 开始 |
[12:46] | I’m sorry, Charles. | 对不起 查尔斯 |
[12:47] | For what? | 为什么 |
[12:48] | For everything. | 一切 |
[12:50] | For all the lies I told. | 我所说过的谎言 |
[12:52] | For all the pain I caused. | 我所造成的痛苦 |
[12:55] | Are you asking for forgiveness? | 你是在寻求我的宽恕吗 |
[12:58] | I’m not sure I’m entitled to it. | 我觉得我不配得到宽恕 |
[13:03] | I guess that’s for a power | 我觉得这由不得 |
[13:07] | higher than us to decide, isn’t it? | 我们决定 不是吗 |
[13:14] | It’s just hard… hard to believe we’ve lost, | 我只是无法相信 我们输了 |
[13:19] | that it was all for nothing. | 一切都白费了 |
[13:21] | It doesn’t have to be. | 可以不必这样 |
[13:40] | It looks like | 看来 |
[13:42] | the tumor is nestled behind the hippocampus. | 肿瘤长到海马体后面了 |
[13:48] | You have the answers, Michael. | 你知道答案 迈克尔 |
[13:50] | What are the questions? | 问题是什么 |
[13:53] | I don’t know, but you do. | 我不知道 但你知道 |
[13:56] | You just haven’t realized it yet. | 你只是还没有意识到 |
[14:08] | Up here, make a right. | 前面右转 |
[14:10] | No, no, left, left, left. | 不 左转 |
[14:14] | We got ten minutes, what do you think? | 我们还有10分钟 你觉得呢 |
[14:15] | It’s gonna be tight. | 有点紧 |
[14:20] | All right, any minute now. | 他们随时会来 |
[14:22] | There’s no sign of him. | 没看到他 |
[14:24] | Check Vikan’s PDA. | 查一下怀肯的掌上电脑 |
[14:26] | See if the buyer left him a message. | 看看买家有没有留消息 |
[14:28] | Oh, this thing is broken. | 这个东西坏了 |
[14:30] | It must have cracked when he hit the ground. | 肯定是他摔倒时砸坏了 |
[14:32] | Can you still see the contact number? | 还能看见号码吗 |
[14:34] | Yeah, it’s a Miami area code. | 可以 是迈阿密的区号 |
[14:35] | Okay, read it out. I’ll put it in mine. | 读一下 我记到我手机里 |
[14:37] | No, no, I’m not reading out anything. | 不 我不会读给你的 |
[14:39] | I’m gonna keep that number | 我暂时保留这个号码 |
[14:40] | for now, if you don’t mind. | 你不介意的话 |
[14:42] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[14:43] | It’s my sister. | 我姐姐 |
[14:45] | Don’t answer it. | 不许接 |
[14:46] | I said don’t answer it. | 我说了不许接 |
[14:49] | Shoot me. | 开枪吧 |
[14:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:54] | We’re free. | 我们自由了 |
[14:55] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[14:56] | What? | 什么 |
[14:57] | The… the guy | 那个 |
[14:59] | with the, uh, fake hand… he let us go, | 有只假手的人 他放了我们 |
[15:01] | so we, uh… we ran across the street to the Patels’ house, | 所以我们穿过街 跑到普特的屋子里 |
[15:04] | and a couple minutes later, I looked out the window, | 几分钟之后 我往窗外看 |
[15:05] | and I saw these, uh… | 看到 |
[15:06] | these two guys in, uh… | 两个人 |
[15:08] | in these suits, and they, uh, dragged him off | 穿着西服 把他拖进货车了 |
[15:10] | into some van. All right, Gretchen, put Bagwell on the phone. | 行了 格雷琴 让巴格维尔接电话 |
[15:12] | He’s not there. Gretchen, I’m not playing anymore… | -他不在那 -格雷琴 我可没开玩笑 |
[15:14] | Don, the Company took him. | 唐 “公司”的人抓住他了 |
[15:21] | How’s Emily? | 艾米丽怎么样了 |
[15:24] | She’s… She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[15:26] | Listen, Gretchen. | 听着 格雷琴 |
[15:28] | You need to stay away from us. | 你得离我们远点 |
[15:31] | For everyone’s sake. | 为了所有的人 |
[15:32] | Here, baby. | 给 宝贝 |
[15:34] | Bye, Auntie. | 再见 阿姨 |
[15:40] | Forget that hick, Bagwell. | 别管巴格维尔那个乡巴佬 |
[15:42] | No, I can’t. | 不 不行 |
[15:44] | He knows the location of the exchange. | 他知道交易地点 |
[15:46] | If he knows we’re here… | 如果他知道我们在这 |
[15:49] | then the Company does, too. | 那么”公司”也知道 |
[16:00] | Hey, that’s it. | 那就是 |
[16:01] | Right there– Arlington Pier. | 就在那 阿林顿码头 |
[16:03] | Pull over. | 靠边停 |
[16:39] | Blood, papi. | 血 兄弟 |
[16:40] | We just missed them. | 我们刚刚错过了 |
[16:43] | I’ll go look around. | 我去附近看看 |
[16:50] | Operations. | 指挥部 |
[16:52] | The General said to call this number if I needed help. | 将军说 如果有需要就打这个电话 |
[16:53] | Your clearance code, please. | 请说您的通行码 |
[16:55] | Clearance code? | 通行码 |
[16:57] | How about I’m Lincoln Burrows and you’re about to lose Scylla? | 我是林肯・布伦斯 你将失去”锡拉”如何 |
[17:00] | Proceed. | 通过 |
[17:02] | I need to trace this line. | 我要追踪这条线 |
[17:04] | We’ve already tried. | 我们试过了 |
[17:05] | You’re in a zone | 你所在的区域 |
[17:06] | where visual surveillance is an impossibility. | 无法进行视频监控 |
[17:07] | Well, how about you look | 那就在区域外 |
[17:09] | outside the zone and check for a vehicle leaving | 查找过去15分钟内 |
[17:11] | in the last 15 minutes. | 离开的车辆 |
[17:12] | If you see one, get a match and call me. | 如果有 核对一下 再给我电话 |
[17:16] | Nothing. | 没发现 |
[17:17] | No tracks, but I found these. | 没有痕迹 不过我找到这些 |
[17:19] | They know we’re onto them. | 他们知道我们在找他们 |
[17:21] | We got to find these people before they split. | 我们要在他们分开前找到他们 |
[17:37] | Someone’s here, but it’s not the seller. | 有人在 但不是卖方 |
[17:39] | What do you want me to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[17:52] | I’m just curious, Lang. | 我只是很好奇 朗格 |
[17:53] | When did you decide to turn your back on me? | 你什么时候决定背叛我的 |
[17:56] | Probably about the same time | 估计在你决定 |
[17:58] | you decided to become a fugitive. | 变成逃犯的同时吧 |
[17:59] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我没跟你说话 |
[18:01] | I took an oath to uphold the law, Alex. | 我立过誓要维护法律 阿历克斯 |
[18:03] | Did you do it for a promotion? | 为了升职吗 |
[18:04] | Did they promise you anything to serve me up? | 为了抓我 他们答应你什么了 |
[18:07] | The only thing I ever wanted was your safety, Alex. | 我只想让你安全 阿历克斯 |
[18:12] | The longer you’re on the run, | 你逃跑时间越长 |
[18:13] | the lower my chance of getting what I want. | 我实现目标的机会就越少 |
[18:22] | What you looking for out there, Alex? | 你往外看什么 阿历克斯 |
[18:26] | There. | 那里 |
[18:37] | Agent Wheeler. I’ve got a suspect | 我是惠勒特工 有个嫌疑犯 |
[18:39] | fleeing custody off Route 14 | 在拘禁期间逃跑 |
[18:41] | about three miles north of Greenburg. | 格林伯格以南3公里14号公路 |
[18:43] | Requesting backup and air support. | 请求空中支援 |
[18:58] | I didn’t mean to startle you. | 我不是有意吓你 |
[18:59] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[19:01] | Customer service. | 客户服务 |
[19:03] | Quality control. | 质量控制 |
[19:05] | I like to keep a hand in all our theaters of engagement. | 我希望能掌控一切 |
[19:08] | Spoken like a military man. | 说得就像个军人 |
[19:10] | So easy to discuss lives in the balance when it’s just theater. | 把人命看得跟演戏一样简单 |
[19:14] | I admire your devotion, Sara. | 我很欣赏你的忠诚 莎拉 |
[19:17] | It’s an attribute I value above all others, | 我最看重这个 |
[19:20] | but I wonder… | 但我想知道 |
[19:22] | is it the cause | 你忠诚的是信仰 |
[19:24] | you believe in or the man? | 还是这个人 |
[19:26] | I mean, are you an ideologue | 我是说 你是个空想家呢 |
[19:30] | or just a silly schoolgirl following the brooding boy | 或者只是个难得有人垂青就死缠烂打 |
[19:35] | who finally noticed her? | 的傻女学生 |
[19:36] | I’m the girl whose father was murdered, | 我是个寻找 |
[19:38] | who’s looking for the bastard responsible. | 谋杀我父亲的混蛋的女生 |
[19:40] | Would you like me to make a few phone calls, | 你希望我打几个电话 |
[19:42] | see if I can point you | 看能否帮你 |
[19:44] | in the right direction? | 指点迷津 |
[19:45] | You can relax, he’s receiving | 你放心 他接受的 |
[19:48] | the best possible care. | 是最好的治疗 |
[19:49] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[19:51] | Because I’ve never seen this equipment before, | 因为我从没看到这种仪器 |
[19:52] | and I’ve never seen this procedure. | 也从没见过这种方式 |
[19:54] | It’s experimental, isn’t it? | 这是实验性的 对吗 |
[19:55] | Well, you could say that, but it has been used once before. | 可以这么说 但以前用过一次 |
[19:58] | How long did the patient live? | 那个病人活了多久 |
[19:59] | Dr. Tancredi, | 唐克雷蒂医生 |
[20:02] | I know your opinion of the work we do here, but know this. | 我知道你怎么看我们的做法 但是记住 |
[20:06] | Not everything is as it seems. | 要看事情的本质 |
[20:10] | And for what it’s worth, | 而且 这个手术 |
[20:11] | the patient lived a long, happy life. | 让那个病人过得很好 很久 |
[20:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:33] | It is the job of a structural engineer | 结构工程师的责任是 |
[20:36] | to make sure everything he creates is designed | 让他所有创造的东西 |
[20:39] | to withstand the weight placed upon it. | 能承受附加在上面的重量 |
[20:42] | What I’ve built here… | 我在这建造的 |
[20:44] | does not hold up. | 不够牢固 |
[20:47] | If you discovered | 如果你发现 |
[20:48] | that a structure you built was deficient, | 你建造的东西有缺陷 |
[20:51] | would you tear down the building | 你会拆了它 |
[20:54] | or find a way to fix it? | 还是设法修整它 |
[20:56] | I’ve tried to fix it. | 我试过修整 |
[21:00] | I’ve tried to make things right. | 我试过让事情按部就班 |
[21:03] | All I’ve done is add more weight to it. | 但我做的只是加大重量 |
[21:08] | And now… | 现在 |
[21:11] | …now I can’t take anymore. | 我也承受不住了 |
[21:16] | All I wanted to do was save my brother’s life. | 我想做的只是救我哥哥 |
[21:20] | Did you do that? | 你做到了吗 |
[21:21] | Yes… | 是的 |
[21:24] | but how many other people | 但是有多少人 |
[21:26] | lost their lives in the process? | 为了这件事而失去生命 |
[21:28] | Knowing that now, | 现在知道了 |
[21:30] | would you have let him die? | 你还会让他死吗 |
[21:32] | No. | 不会 |
[21:35] | And that makes you feel like some kind of murderer? | 因此你觉得自己是个杀人凶手吗 |
[21:42] | Perhaps. | 可能吧 |
[21:44] | Take ten lives, you’re a serial killer. | 杀十个人 你是个连环杀手 |
[21:47] | Take thousands, you’re a war hero. | 杀一千个人 你就是战争英雄 |
[21:49] | This isn’t war. | 这不是战争 |
[21:50] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:52] | There’s nothing more than the Company’s little black book. | 只不过是”公司”的小黑名单而已 |
[21:55] | Names, numbers, operation reports. | 名字 数字 行动报告 |
[21:58] | Not everything is as it seems, Michael. | 事情不能只看表面 迈克尔 |
[22:04] | But you know that… | 但你知道 |
[22:06] | don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[22:20] | All right, look, we need to reestablish contact | 好了 我们得和买家 |
[22:22] | with the buyer, explain to him what happened, | 重新取得联系 告诉他发生了什么事 |
[22:24] | and then set a new location for the exchange. | 重新选个交易地点 |
[22:27] | I got to say… | 我得说 |
[22:28] | I’m amazed at you, Don. | 我很惊讶 唐 |
[22:29] | Yeah, all this time, and you never once asked to see | 那么长时间 你从没想过了解 |
[22:32] | the information in Scylla. That’s ’cause I don’t care | -“锡拉”里的信息 -因为我不在乎信息 |
[22:34] | about the information; I just care what it’s worth. | 我只关心它的价值 |
[22:36] | Maybe you’re just worried if you actually knew what was on it, | 也许你担心 要是知道里面的信息后 |
[22:39] | you’d have second thoughts about who you’re selling it to. | 你会想 买家是什么样的人 |
[22:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:57] | Mr. Burrows, we have a hit on the targets. | 布伦斯先生 我们有目标的情况 |
[22:59] | Traffic camera picked them up entering a convenience store | 路况监视器显示他们进了一家便利店 |
[23:01] | on Valley and 14th. | 在威利街14号 |
[23:04] | Looks like they left a footprint. | 看来他们留下蛛丝马迹了 |
[23:43] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[23:48] | That’s a hell of a job, Agent Lang. | 干得不错 朗格特工 |
[23:50] | You’re the one who taught me how to read the mind | 是你教我如何看穿 |
[23:52] | of a convict on the run, remember? | 逃犯的思想 记得吗 |
[23:53] | If you take me in, I’m as good as dead. | 如果你把我带走 我就是死路一条 |
[23:55] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[23:56] | So… | 所以 |
[23:59] | I’m gonna run now. | 我现在要逃走了 |
[24:01] | And if you need to stop me, | 如果你要阻拦我 |
[24:03] | you’re gonna have to shoot. | 你就必须杀掉我 |
[24:04] | Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我 |
[24:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:11] | Another time, another place, eh, Felicia? | 他时他方再见 费丽舍 |
[24:13] | I will pull this trigger. | 我会扣下扳机 |
[24:31] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[24:34] | He got away. | 他跑了 |
[24:36] | Did you have him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[24:37] | Uh, yeah, I… | 我 |
[24:39] | I thought I had him unless I… | 我以为看到他了 |
[24:42] | I just missed. | 但是跟丢了 |
[24:43] | Did you see which way he went? | 你看到他往哪跑了吗 |
[24:44] | Or did you just miss that, too? | 还是连这个也跟丢了 |
[24:47] | He went east. | 他朝东去了 |
[25:03] | Hey, buddy. What’s up? | -伙计 -怎么了 |
[25:04] | I’m looking for a, a tall chick with black hair | 我在找一名高个黑色头发的女人 |
[25:07] | and a guy– tall guy, uh… | 一个男人 高个 |
[25:09] | He looks like Bozo the clown. | 看上去就像波仔小丑 |
[25:11] | You know, Bozo and Elvira? | 你知道波仔和埃尔韦拉吗 |
[25:12] | You guys | 你们 |
[25:14] | cops or somethin’? | 是警察还是什么 |
[25:16] | Not even close. | 不是 |
[25:20] | So how ’bout it? | 有印象吗 |
[25:23] | I don’t remember anyone like that. | 我不记得见过这些人 |
[25:27] | How ’bout now, you punk? | 现在呢 臭小子 |
[25:29] | -How ’bout now?! -Okay! Okay! | -现在呢 -好的 我说 |
[25:30] | They bought a phone, man. | 他们买了个手机 |
[25:31] | I want the receipt. | 给我收据 |
[25:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:41] | On their way. | 他们在路上 |
[25:43] | You have any idea who the buyer is? | 你知道买家是谁吗 |
[25:45] | No. And we never will. | 不知道 也永远不会知道 |
[25:47] | Whoever’s walking away with the information that’s on Scylla | 任何想盗取”锡拉”里的信息的人 |
[25:49] | will do whatever it takes | 都会不惜一切 |
[25:50] | to stay below The Company radar. | 避开公司的雷达 |
[25:52] | Besides, would you screw some guy’s wife | 而且 你要是搞了别人的老婆 |
[25:54] | and then leave your card on his pillow? | 会把名片放在他的枕头上吗 |
[25:56] | Isn’t that what you just did to the General? | 你不就是这么对将军的嘛 |
[25:59] | Come on. | 说嘛 |
[26:00] | After all we’ve been through, | 我们经历了这么多 |
[26:01] | we can’t be honest with each other? | 就不能互相坦诚吗 |
[26:03] | Your little photo shoot. | 你的小照片 |
[26:04] | And your weak ass attempt at the sixth card. | 还有想偷第6张卡的馊主意 |
[26:06] | You wanted him to know you were involved, right? | 你就想让他知道你参与了 对吧 |
[26:08] | Come on. He punished you, | 说吧 他惩罚过你 |
[26:10] | treated you like crap– just like your real daddy. | 对待垃圾一样对你 就像你父亲那样 |
[26:13] | You want at least one of them to pay for it, right? | 你希望至少其中一人付出代价 不是吗 |
[26:15] | Come on, Gretchen. | 说吧 格雷琴 |
[26:16] | I-I know you. | 我了解你 |
[26:18] | I did my homework. | 我查了很多资料 |
[26:20] | Gee, Don, you… | 天啊 唐 你 |
[26:22] | you just cracked my whole Electra complex wide open.Kudos. | 你完全挖出了我的恋父情结啊 厉害 |
[26:27] | But you’re not the only one who did their homework. | 但并不是只有你一个人查了资料 |
[26:29] | Just so you know. | 只是想让你知道 |
[26:31] | -Yeah? You got something to say? -Right now, | -是吗 你还想说什么 -现在 |
[26:33] | we need to be ready for whatever’s coming. | 我们得为即将来临的一切做好准备 |
[26:35] | You better watch your six, Don. | 你最好眼观六路 唐 |
[26:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:41] | -You wanted to see me? -Yeah. | -你找我吗 -是的 |
[26:43] | I-I can’t quite tell from the monitors, | 我从显示器上没看明白 |
[26:44] | but from what I can see, the-the growth, | 但我觉得那个肿瘤 |
[26:47] | it looks like it isn’t just on the hypothalamus. | 看起来并不只是在下丘脑 |
[26:50] | I understand that was the initial diagnosis, | 我知道这只是初步诊断 |
[26:53] | but once we got in there, it appears to have spread | 但是进入里面后 发现也扩散到 |
[26:56] | to the hippocampus as well. | 海马体了 |
[26:58] | Okay. Um, | 好的 |
[26:59] | so with the removal, will there be any memory loss? | 如果肿瘤切除后 会丧失记忆吗 |
[27:02] | Well, in cases like this, | 像这种情况 |
[27:04] | where small portions have to be removed, | 有小部分组织必须移除 |
[27:06] | it hardly ever affects what’s referred to as “net memory.” | 但基本不会影响到大部分记忆 |
[27:09] | We’re all tapped into such small portions | 我们将一生的经历 |
[27:12] | of what we’ve experienced in our lifetime. | 都储存在这一小部分 |
[27:14] | The bulk of it’s just kept in storage, | 大部分只是储存在里面 |
[27:17] | rarely acknowledged by the conscious mind. | 很少被意识所承认 |
[27:19] | So while there may be some gross memory loss, | 所以即使有部分记忆丧失 |
[27:22] | he won’t ever know it’s gone. | 他也不会知道 |
[27:23] | Because he’ll never know it was there. | 因为他根本不知道那些记忆的存在 |
[27:54] | Nurse? | 护士 |
[27:55] | BP’s dropping, 90/60. | 血压在下降 90/60 |
[27:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[27:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:59] | Increase dopamine delivery rate to 12.5. | 把多巴胺的输液速度调到12.5 |
[28:05] | We’ll use the Bargain when the time is right. | 时机成熟了 我们再用”交易” |
[28:07] | The time is now. | 现在就是最好的时机 |
[28:08] | Bargain. Bargain. | “交易” “交易” |
[28:11] | We’ll use time– time is right. | 时机成熟 再用 |
[28:13] | We’ll use the Bargain when the time is right. | 时机成熟了 我们再用”交易” |
[28:18] | perhaps the time is now. | 或许现在就是最好的时机 |
[28:22] | EEG’s spiking. | 脑电图达到峰值 |
[28:24] | Brain activity’s all over the place. | 大脑活动异常 |
[28:25] | MAP’s at 55. | 动脉压值55 |
[28:26] | BP’s erratic. Dropping. | 血压不稳定 在下降 |
[28:28] | 85 84 85, 84. | |
[28:29] | Give him one mil of Atropine. Michael? | 给他注射1毫升阿托品 迈克尔 |
[28:31] | Are you still with us? | 能听见我们说话吗 |
[28:32] | The best minds in the world designed this system, | 由世上最聪明的人设计出的安全系统 |
[28:35] | and you almost beat it. | 你几乎把它打破了 |
[28:40] | But as long as we have… | 但只要我们有 |
[28:43] | …we have– as long as we… | 但只要我们有 |
[28:48] | So what are you hearing, uh, | 你听说 |
[28:50] | Scylla’s worth? | 锡拉价值多少 |
[28:51] | Me, I’m hearing millions. | 我听说值上百万 |
[28:54] | Things have happened | 前几天 |
[28:56] | in the past few days that | 发生的事 |
[28:57] | have made me uneasy. | 让我感觉不安 |
[28:59] | But as long as we have Scylla, we have power. | 但只要我们有”锡拉” 我们就有”力量” |
[29:08] | I’m sorry, Michael. | 很抱歉 迈克尔 |
[29:10] | We’re losing him. 78. Get the crash cart. | 他快不行了 78 急救 |
[29:12] | Laryngeal scope. we need to intubate. No. | -喉镜 得插管 -不 |
[29:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[29:15] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[29:23] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[29:24] | Michael?! | 迈克尔 |
[29:34] | Michael! What’s going on? Why’s he crashing? | 迈克尔 怎么回事 他怎么会这样 |
[29:35] | Ms. Tancredi, you cannot… | 唐克雷蒂小姐 你不能 |
[29:36] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 没关系 |
[29:37] | Michael, don’t do this. | 迈克尔 别这样 |
[29:38] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[29:40] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[29:41] | Don’t go. | 不要离开 |
[29:42] | We’re not finished with this. | 我们还没完成呢 |
[29:43] | Not finished yet. | 还没完成呢 |
[29:45] | Michael, I’m sorry. | 迈克尔 对不起 |
[29:46] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[29:47] | Please, Charles. | 求你了 查尔斯 |
[29:49] | Michael, not like this. | 迈克尔 别这样 |
[29:50] | Not like this. | 别这样 |
[29:51] | It doesn’t happen like this. | 不能这样 |
[29:52] | You promised me we would finish together. | 你答应过我要一起完成的 |
[29:54] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[29:56] | You’ve done your part. | 你已经完成了你该做的 |
[29:57] | I haven’t figured it out yet! | 我还没弄明白呢 |
[29:58] | Yes, you have. | 你已经弄明白了 |
[30:00] | Would you do something? | 你能做点什么吗 |
[30:01] | I’m trying! | 我在努力 |
[30:11] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[30:13] | You might think it’s bad, | 你可能认为这不好 |
[30:16] | but it’s not. | 实际上不是的 |
[30:19] | Dying? | 死亡 |
[30:20] | No! | 不是 |
[30:25] | Don’t give up. | 不要放弃 |
[30:26] | Don’t give up. | 不要放弃 |
[30:27] | Don’t give up. | 不要放弃 |
[30:45] | Not everything is as it seems. | 事情不能只看表面 |
[30:50] | Good-bye, Michael. | 再见 迈克尔 |
[30:53] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[31:16] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[31:17] | Michael, don’t leave me. | 迈克尔 不要离开我 |
[31:20] | Don’t you dare leave me. | 你也不准离开我 |
[31:28] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[31:42] | Company tracked the serial code off the receipt. | 公司追踪了收据上的序列号 |
[31:44] | Gretchen just placed a call five minutes ago | 格雷琴五分钟前打了一个电话 |
[31:46] | matching the tracking number. From where? | -序列号相符 -在哪打的 |
[31:48] | Two miles away. | 两英里外 |
[31:55] | I was told there’d be three of you. | 据我所知 你们应该有三个人 |
[31:58] | Well there aren’t. | 现在没有了 |
[31:59] | You have the money? Because that’s a small case | 你拿了钱吗 那么小的盒子 |
[32:01] | for $125 million… We don’t deal in cash. | -可装不了1.25亿 -我们不用现金交易 |
[32:03] | Once I verify the validity of the item, | 一旦我确定东西是真的 |
[32:06] | the funds will be wired to an account number you provide. | 钱就会打到你提供的账户上 |
[32:16] | The item, please. | 请把东西拿出来 |
[32:18] | No, no, no, you’re not gonna see the item | 不行 我看不到钱 |
[32:20] | until I see the money, okay? You’ll have to | 你就不能看东西 |
[32:22] | forgive me if I don’t trust a shiny case with some buttons. | 恕我不能相信一个有几个按钮的亮盒子 |
[32:25] | I need to confirm that the data is intact. | 我要确定数据是否完整 |
[32:28] | Without it, the item you possess | 不然的话 你手里的东西 |
[32:30] | is nothing more than a fancy box. | 不过也就是个靓盒子 |
[32:33] | Speaking of… | 谈到这点 |
[32:34] | Give this man the item. | 把东西给他 |
[32:37] | No, I’m not giving anyone… | 不 我谁也不给 |
[32:38] | This is a businessman | 他是个商人 |
[32:40] | making a business transaction. | 在做商务交易 |
[32:42] | One with the longer you take, | 你拖的时间越长 |
[32:44] | the more danger you put us all in. | 我们就越危险 |
[33:03] | Can you read what’s on there? | 你能读出里面的数据吗 |
[33:07] | You better hope so. | 最好是这样 |
[33:27] | They’re not just gonna give us Scylla. | 他们不会轻易把锡拉给我们的 |
[33:29] | You know what that means, right? | 你应该明白吧 |
[33:47] | Let’s split up. | 我们分头行动 |
[33:58] | That doesn’t look like a company’s black book.it’s… | 看上去不像”公司”的黑名单 |
[34:02] | It looks more like a… | 更像是 |
[34:10] | I’m sure you understand | 我确信你们明白 |
[34:12] | no one can know where Scylla’s going to. | 不能让人知道”锡拉”的去向 |
[34:35] | It’s your lucky day, sugar. | 算你走运 甜心 |
[34:37] | Not yours. | 你可不走运 |
[34:42] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[34:44] | Cover her. | 看住她 |
[34:52] | Where is he? I don’t know. | -他在哪 -我不知道 |
[34:54] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[34:55] | I don’t know! Gone. | -我不知道 -跑了 |
[34:57] | Stolen. | “锡拉”被偷了 |
[34:59] | By who? | 谁干的 |
[35:02] | By who? | 谁 |
[35:04] | If I die… you’ll never know. | 我要是死了 你永远都别想知道 |
[35:48] | You look beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[35:51] | You’re a liar. | 撒谎 |
[35:55] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[35:57] | They’re still running some tests, | 他们还在做一些测试 |
[36:00] | but they feel pretty confident they got it all. | 不过他们确信已经搞定了 |
[36:02] | And what is this place? | 这是哪 |
[36:05] | You need to know something about your surgery. | 你得了解一下你的手术 |
[36:09] | It was performed by Company doctors, | 手术是”公司”的医生做的 |
[36:12] | and the General made all the arrangements. | 将军安排了这一切 |
[36:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:17] | Lincoln’s handling it. | 林肯在处理这件事 |
[36:19] | He says he has a plan. | 他说他有个计划 |
[36:20] | I’ll be honest. Right now, you’re alive, | 说实话 我唯一关心的 |
[36:22] | and that’s all I care about. | 就是现在你还活着 |
[36:28] | You’re gonna laugh, but I had a dream about Scylla. | 你肯定会笑的 我做了个有关”锡拉”的梦 |
[36:32] | The only thing we really know about it is what Self told us. | 我们了解的只是赛尔夫的片面之词 |
[36:35] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息 |
[36:37] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[36:38] | What if it’s not just the Company’s little black book? | 如果它不只是”公司”的黑皮书呢 |
[36:41] | What if it’s… | 万一是 |
[36:42] | Not everything is as it seems. | 事情不能只看表面 |
[36:44] | …something more? | 别的什么呢 |
[36:47] | Like what? | 比如 |
[36:49] | Something good. | 一些好的东西 |
[36:52] | Why go to so much trouble | 为什么要费这么大周折 |
[36:54] | to protect information about the past, | 保护过去的信息 |
[36:56] | information the Company could just delete | “公司”随时都可以 |
[36:59] | any time they wanted to? | 删除这些信息 |
[37:02] | The General said… | 将军说 |
[37:03] | As long as we have Scylla, we have power. | 只要我们有”锡拉” 我们就有”力量” |
[37:07] | I don’t think he was talking about power | 我认为他说的力量 |
[37:10] | like control or influence. | 并不是控制或影响 |
[37:11] | I think he was talking about energy. | 我觉得他说的是能源 |
[37:14] | Boron. | 硼 |
[37:16] | Argon. | 氩 |
[37:19] | Gallium. | 镓 |
[37:21] | Indium. | 铟 |
[37:23] | Bargain. | 交易 |
[37:27] | There’s a theory that if you can find a way | 理论上而言 如果有办法 |
[37:30] | to combine these elements into the design of a solar cell, | 把这些元素结合到太阳能电池设计中 |
[37:33] | you can harness 100% of the sun’s energy. | 就能百分之百地利用太阳能 |
[37:38] | With that kind of power, | 一旦拥有这种能量 |
[37:41] | possibilities are limitless. | 没有什么是不可能的 |
[37:44] | It would certainly explain all the security around Scylla. | 这就是为什么”锡拉”会受到重重保护 |
[37:49] | They’re not protecting the past. | 他们不是保护过去 |
[37:51] | They’re protecting the future. | 而是为了保护未来 |
[37:54] | Wonder what else is on it. | 真不知道还有什么 |
[37:56] | I mean, the equipment you were treated with, | 我是说 他们为你提供的医疗设备 |
[37:58] | and the drugs they gave you. | 还有药物 |
[37:59] | none of it exists on the open market. | 都是在公共市场买不到的 |
[38:02] | Which would explain why some people are willing | 所以才会有人愿意 |
[38:04] | to pay hundreds of millions to get their hands on Scylla. | 支付数百万以获得”锡拉” |
[38:07] | It’s not about taking down the Company. | 他们不是为了搞垮”公司” |
[38:09] | It’s about | 而是 |
[38:10] | becoming the Company. | 想成为”公司” |
[38:13] | It’s about knowing what they know, | 他们想了解一切 |
[38:15] | controlling what they know. | 控制一切 |
[38:18] | What do we do now? | 我们该怎么办 |
[38:26] | So, what’s the next move? | 下一步计划是什么 |
[38:28] | I’m gonna check on Michael. | 我先去看迈克尔 |
[38:29] | No, I mean, after that. | 不 我是说 在那之后 |
[38:31] | I mean, Scylla’s out there somewhere. | 我是说 “锡拉”在某处 |
[38:32] | Are we really gonna keep chasing it? | 我们真的要继续寻找它的下落吗 |
[38:34] | I don’t know. We’ll figure it out later. | 我不知道 以后再说 |
[38:37] | No. | 不 |
[38:39] | I won’t be here, Linc. | 我不会来了 林肯 |
[38:43] | I can’t do it anymore. | 我不能再这么做了 |
[38:45] | Sara said Mike was okay, | 莎拉说迈克尔已经没事了 |
[38:47] | and that’s all I needed to know. | 我只关心这个问题 |
[38:49] | But now I got to go live my life. | 但是我有自己的生活 |
[38:51] | And that’s a life where I can go a day without seeing | 不用整天看见别人死去 |
[38:54] | a dead body, or-or almost becoming one. | 甚至自己都死了 |
[38:59] | I’m not running away, papi. | 我不是想逃避 哥们 |
[39:01] | I’m-I’m just… I’m just moving on. | 我只是想继续生活 |
[39:06] | This was never about you. | 这本来就与你无关 |
[39:08] | Everything you did, you did for us. | 你为我们做的一切 |
[39:10] | I’ll never forget that. | 我此生难忘 |
[39:15] | I know you got | 我知道 |
[39:17] | something cooking, so… | 你有要事在身 |
[39:18] | whatever it is, just be careful, okay? | 无论如何 小心点 好吗 |
[39:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:36] | And when you and Mike get down below | 等你和迈克尔安顿下来 |
[39:38] | and open that surf shop… | 开一家冲浪店 |
[39:39] | Scuba shop. | 潜水店 |
[39:40] | Scuba shop. | 潜水店 |
[39:42] | Maybe there will be a job there for me. | 要招人时记得叫我 |
[39:44] | You can count on it. | 没问题 |
[39:58] | Do you know who took it? | 你知道谁拿走了”锡拉”吗 |
[40:01] | No, but Self and Gretchen do. | 不 但赛尔夫和格雷琴知道 |
[40:04] | Good. | 好 |
[40:05] | Then you’ve got your team. | 你有合作伙伴了 |
[40:06] | I’m not working for them. | 我不会为他们卖命的 |
[40:08] | You’ll work with a basset hound in a birthday hat | 我得对我的命令 |
[40:10] | if that’s what I tell you to do. | 唯命是从 |
[40:12] | That’s what being an employee means. | 这是一个雇员的职责所在 |
[40:16] | You’re determined and dedicated. | 你必须接受命令并全力以赴 |
[40:19] | But there are holes in your resume | 但是你简历中的空白 |
[40:21] | that Gretchen or Self or even Bagwell can fill. | 格雷琴或赛尔夫 甚至巴格维尔都能填补 |
[40:24] | Now, you all took something from me, | 你们都从我这儿拿了东西 |
[40:25] | and you’re all going to get it back. | 你们必须物归原主 |
[40:28] | Besides… | 而且 |
[40:31] | you can’t handle this by yourself. | 你一个人是搞不定的 |
[40:34] | And deep down, I think you know that. | 我觉得你应该知道 |
[40:38] | Have them meet me outside. | 让他们在外面等我吧 |
[40:43] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[40:45] | You may find that you like it here. | 你可能会喜欢上这里 |
[40:48] | Stranger things have happened. | 怪事接踵而至 |
[40:49] | They’ve certainly happened in your family. | 在你家都发生过 |
[40:52] | Now, | 现在 |
[40:54] | about Michael. | 关于迈克尔 |
[40:57] | Are you going to tell him, | 你会告诉他吗 |
[41:00] | or should I? | 还是我去 |
[41:11] | Do you have it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[41:13] | In my hand. | 拿到了 |
[41:14] | Good. You know what to do. | 好 你知道该怎么做 |
[41:33] | Last time I saw you in a hospital, | 我上次去医院看你 |
[41:35] | you busted your arm in Little League. | 是在少年棒球队时 你弄伤了胳膊 |
[41:37] | Yeah, some bruiser knocked me down | 是的 滑二垒时 |
[41:40] | sliding into second. | 几条大汉把我撩倒了 |
[41:41] | Sorry about that. | 真遗憾 |
[41:42] | But you healed good, though, right? | 但你恢复得很好 对吧 |
[41:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:45] | This will, too. | 这次也一样 |
[41:48] | Look, whatever plan you’re working on | 无论你有什么计划 |
[41:50] | to get us out of here, we better make a move on it. | 把我们从这弄出去 我们最好有所行动 |
[41:53] | You’re not getting out of here, Michael. | 你出不去了 迈克尔 |
[41:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[42:00] | I made a deal. | 我做了个交易 |
[42:01] | Your life in exchange for Scylla. | 用”锡拉”换回你的命 |
[42:05] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[42:07] | Same reason you covered your body in tattoos | 就像当初你刺满纹身 |
[42:09] | and-and broke into Fox River. | 入狱救我一样 |
[42:11] | This is not just about us… | 这事不仅关乎你我 |
[42:13] | That’s exactly who it’s about. It’s all it’s ever been about. | 就是我们的事 一直如此 |
[42:18] | We do this one thing for the Company, | 我们为”公司”摆平这件事 |
[42:20] | then they set us up for life. | 然后我们重获新生 |
[42:22] | And you actually trust them? | 你真的相信他们吗 |
[42:24] | Who else am I gonna trust? | 我还能信谁 |
[42:26] | The government? Guys like Don Self? | 政府 唐・赛尔夫那种人 |
[42:28] | I’m done watching loved ones and friends die, Michael. | 我不想再看到挚爱亲朋离去 迈克尔 |
[42:30] | Scylla isn’t what we thought it was. | “锡拉”并非我们所想的那样 |
[42:34] | Not even close. I don’t care. | -完全不同 -我不在乎 |
[42:36] | I don’t understand how you can say that. | 我不明白你怎么这么说 |
[42:38] | ‘Cause the only thing worth fighting for is family. | 因为唯一值得打拼的是家庭 |
[42:41] | I’m gonna do everything and anything I can to end this, | 我会尽一切努力结束这一切 |
[42:44] | so you, me, all of us | 你 我 所有人 |
[42:45] | can get on with our lives. | 才能继续我们的生活 |
[42:47] | You think you can do that | 就凭你对”公司”的了解 |
[42:49] | knowing what you know about the Company? | 你以为你能做到吗 |
[42:50] | You want to know what I know about the Company? | 你想知道我对公司的了解吗 |
[42:52] | Mom worked for them before she died. | 妈妈生前一直为他们卖命 |
[42:58] | I’m just moving on in the family business. | 我只是继承家族事业 |
[43:01] | Linc, don’t do this. | 林肯 别这么做 |
[43:03] | It’s done. | 已经说定了 |
[43:04] | Linc? Linc! | 林肯 林肯 |