时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | previously on prison break. | 《越狱》 前情回顾 |
[00:03] | the price of the operation is the safe return of scylla. | 手术的代价是把”锡拉”安全找回来 |
[00:05] | see if the buyer left him a message. | 看看买家有没有留消息 |
[00:07] | yeah, it’s a miami area code. | 是迈阿密的区号 |
[00:09] | the item. | 东西 |
[00:10] | i’m sure you understand no one can know | 我确信你们明白 |
[00:13] | where scylla’s going. | 不能让人知道”锡拉”的去向 |
[00:17] | do you know who took it? | 你知道是谁拿走了吗 |
[00:18] | no, but self and gretchen do. | 不 但赛尔夫和格雷琴知道 |
[00:21] | then you’ve got your team. | 那你就有队友了 |
[00:22] | i’m not working for them. | 我不会和他们一起工作 |
[00:23] | there are holes in your resume | 你简历中的空白 |
[00:24] | that gretchen or self or even bagwell can fill. | 格雷琴或赛尔夫 甚至巴格维尔都能填补 |
[00:31] | what happened? | 出什么事了 |
[00:32] | he got away. | 他逃走了 |
[00:38] | what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:40] | my resignation. | 我的辞呈 |
[00:42] | whatever plan you’re working on to get us out of here, | 无论你有什么计划把我们从这弄出去 |
[00:44] | we better make a move on it. | 我们最好有所行动 |
[00:46] | you’re not getting out of here, michael. | 迈克尔 你不能离开这里 |
[00:48] | i made a deal. | 我做了个交易 |
[00:49] | your life in exchange for scylla. | 用”锡拉”换回你的命 |
[00:51] | you think you can do that | 就凭你对”公司”的了解 |
[00:52] | knowing what you know about the company? | 你以为你能做到吗 |
[00:53] | you want to know what i know about the company? | 你想知道我对”公司”的了解吗 |
[00:55] | mom worked for them before she died. | 妈妈生前一直为他们卖命 |
[00:57] | now, i’m gonna do everything and anything i can to end this. | 我会竭尽所能结束这一切 |
[01:17] | hello? | 喂 |
[01:19] | sara, it’s me. | 莎拉 是我 |
[01:21] | where are you? | 你在哪 |
[01:22] | miami. the guy who took scylla’s here. | 迈阿密 偷走”锡拉”的人在这 |
[01:25] | so you’re-you’re actually trying to get it back for the company? | 你真的要帮”公司”找回”锡拉”吗 |
[01:28] | i’m gonna give it back to the company so we can | 只有这样 我们才能 |
[01:30] | walk away from this. | 摆脱这一切 |
[01:31] | how’s michael? | 迈克尔怎么样了 |
[01:32] | i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:33] | i don’t know. two guys from the company came, | 我不知道 “公司”派来两个人 |
[01:35] | and they brought me to a hotel, | 把我带到一个宾馆 |
[01:38] | and-and i was given… flowers | 还送给我 花 |
[01:41] | and a fruit basket, | 和一个果篮 |
[01:42] | and absolutely no information about michael. | 迈克尔的事连一个字都没提 |
[01:44] | is fernando with you? | 费尔南多和你在一起吗 |
[01:46] | sucre split. | 他走了 |
[01:47] | we, uh, we left some messages | 我们给马宏留了消息 |
[01:49] | with mahone, telling him | 告诉他 |
[01:50] | where we are, but that | 我们在什么地方 |
[01:51] | was two cell phones back. | 但是两个电话都没通 |
[01:53] | sorry, who’s “we”? who are you with? | 我们是指谁 你和谁在一起 |
[01:55] | people i don’t trust. | 我不信任的人 |
[01:59] | okay. | 好吧 |
[02:00] | listen, um… | 听我说 |
[02:03] | lincoln, i know why you did it, and-and… | 林肯 我知道你为什么要这么做 |
[02:05] | i’m grateful to you, because he was gonna die. | 我很感激你 因为迈克尔当时命悬一线 |
[02:07] | but do you really think that | 但是 你真的认为 |
[02:09] | they’re just gonna let us live when we give them scylla? | 他们拿到”锡拉”后 会放过我们吗 |
[02:12] | you know what, sara, i’m doing my best. | 莎拉 我尽力而为吧 |
[02:13] | just-just call me | 如果有迈克尔的消息 |
[02:15] | if you hear anything about michael, please. | 请给我打电话 |
[02:18] | linc, the company’s data tech | 林肯 “公司”的信息部 |
[02:20] | finally got a hit on our guy’s cell phone. | 终于找到那个人的电话了 |
[02:23] | it’s a number, and it goes to this address– | 追查到一个地址 |
[02:25] | the grafton; it’s a club. | 格拉夫顿 是个酒吧 |
[02:26] | how many calls? | 他打了几个电话 |
[02:27] | three. all outgoing. | 三个 都是打出去的 |
[02:29] | how do we know this guy’s | 我们如何得知 |
[02:30] | still in miami, | 他还在迈阿密 |
[02:31] | that he hasn’t sold it already, huh? | 而且没有把”锡拉”卖出去 |
[02:33] | not that i’m complaining. | 我不是抱怨什么 |
[02:34] | i’ve had some filthy, filthy times in this state. | 我在这个州可有过不少”历史” |
[02:37] | don’t screw this up, all right? | 千万别搞砸了 |
[02:38] | because that’s our only lead on this guy. | 这可是我们唯一的线索 |
[02:41] | be thankful i haven’t killed you. | 你应该感谢我当时没杀你 |
[02:43] | oh, yeah? wh-what are you, eliot ness now? huh? | 是吗 你以为你是埃利奥特・奈斯吗[联邦神探] |
[02:47] | what, are you upset because i screwed you over, linc? | 因为我骗了你们 你还在生气吗 |
[02:48] | ’cause don’t act like | 别装得好像 |
[02:49] | you haven’t done that to ten times as many people. | 你从来没对别人做过同样的事 |
[02:51] | all right? we’re just crooks that got caught, lincoln. | 我们都一样 林肯 |
[02:53] | this… | 这个 |
[02:55] | this guy, this isn’t gonna work. | 这小子 他去是没用的 |
[02:58] | why don’t we all just focus on who’s got scylla. | 我们还是关注”锡拉”在谁手里吧 |
[03:01] | what do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[04:10] | hey, scofield. | 斯科菲尔德 |
[04:21] | where am i? | 我在什么地方 |
[04:22] | he’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[04:23] | i said, where am i? | 我到底在哪 |
[04:25] | it’s a house, in the woods, | 树林里的一座房子 |
[04:27] | 60 miles from anywhere. | 位于某处60英里外 |
[04:29] | swept clean of weapons, so you don’t need | 没有武器 |
[04:31] | to worry your head about that. | 所以你不用白费心机了 |
[04:33] | there are no bars on the windows or the doors, | 窗户和门上都没有栏杆 |
[04:36] | but there are three types of mountain lion in the area, | 但附近区域有三种美洲狮出没 |
[04:38] | so you might want to stay close by. | 所以你最好呆在这里 |
[04:40] | i’ll take it from here. | 我来说吧 |
[04:44] | dr. roger knowlton, michael. | 我是罗杰・诺顿医生 迈克尔 |
[04:46] | how are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[04:48] | you some kind of neurologist? | 你是神经科医生吗 |
[04:50] | psychiatrist. | 精神病医生 |
[04:52] | given that you’ve got some free time, | 将军说 你有不少空闲时间 |
[04:53] | the general asked if i’d sit with you. | 让我和你谈谈 |
[04:55] | a cigar’s a cigar. | 雪茄是用来抽的 |
[04:58] | are we done? | 说完了吧 |
[05:00] | you’ve been operating under some… | 你的行动都是建立在 |
[05:03] | misconceptions about the company, | 对”公司”的错误看法上的 |
[05:05] | and the general wants | 将军希望 |
[05:07] | to, uh, open the books. | 开诚布公 |
[05:08] | i’m here to… provide facts | 我来 就是想告诉你事实 |
[05:11] | and to help you process them. | 并且帮助你分析 |
[05:13] | if by facts, you mean what’s on scylla | 如果你的事实指的是”锡拉”内的信息 |
[05:15] | and that my mother once worked for the company, | 以及 我妈妈曾为”公司”工作过 |
[05:18] | i already know these things. | 我早就知道了 |
[05:21] | “worked”? | 曾经 |
[05:27] | your mother… | 你妈妈 |
[05:29] | works for us. | 还在为我们工作 |
[05:33] | your mother is alive. | 你妈妈还活着 |
[06:22] | we don’t open till 3:00. sorry.i’m just looking for someone. | -我们三点才开业 -我来找个人 |
[06:26] | haven’t got the guy’s name, | 我不知道名字 |
[06:27] | uh, but he called here yesterday | 但他给这里打过电话 |
[06:29] | about three times. new yorker, dark hair, | 三次 纽约人 深色头发 |
[06:31] | bits of gray. | 带点灰色 |
[06:35] | you know where i can find him? | 你知道在哪可以找到他吗 |
[06:37] | uh, yeah, i can’t help you. sorry. | 对不起 帮不了你 |
[06:41] | you sure? | 确定吗 |
[06:42] | my man, you need to check your ears, | 哥们 你耳朵有问题吗 |
[06:44] | all right, ’cause he just said we don’t know who you’re talking about. | 他说了不知道你找的人 |
[06:46] | is that right? yeah, that’s right. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[06:48] | well, what about blondie? | 美女知道吗 |
[06:54] | you’ve got about two seconds… | 你只有两秒钟 |
[07:01] | how about it? | 说吧 |
[07:02] | i don’t know his name. | 我不知道他的名字 |
[07:04] | how about it! | 快说 |
[07:05] | i don’t know his name.he works… | 我不知道他的名字 他… |
[07:06] | this girl… works here, he dates her. | 他女朋友在这工作 |
[07:09] | you’re gonna take me to her. | 你带我去找她 |
[07:14] | well, this is all just.. | 这一切真是 |
[07:17] | fascinating, doctor. | 太”迷人”了 医生 |
[07:20] | i don’t know how better to say this. | 我不知道怎么说才好 |
[07:23] | she left you and your brother to protect you. | 她离开你和你哥哥 是为了保护你们 |
[07:26] | from the dangers of solar synthesis work? | 以免受到太阳能合成工作的威胁吗 |
[07:29] | i know what’s on scylla. | 我知道”锡拉”内的东西 |
[07:31] | there were threats, you and lincoln might be kidnapped. | 有一定威胁 你和林肯可能会被绑架 |
[07:34] | you were in imminent danger. | 你们当时很危险 |
[07:36] | really. | 真的吗 |
[07:37] | where was she when my brother was strapped | 我哥哥被捆在电椅上的时候 |
[07:39] | to an electric chair? | 她在哪 |
[07:41] | she’d been working in a madagascar rain forest, | 她一直在马达加斯加的雨林里工作 |
[07:43] | without satellite access. | 没有卫星信号 |
[07:45] | or she wasn’t alive, hasn’t been for 25 years, | 或者她已经过世25年了 |
[07:49] | and this is all fiction. | 这些都是你编的 |
[07:53] | there’s a million acres, corn and soy, outside cordoba | 因为你妈妈的研究 科尔多瓦外的荒地 |
[07:58] | that was arid scrub before your mother’s research. | 现在变成了绿油油的田地 |
[08:02] | that’s not fiction, | 那不是我编的 |
[08:03] | that’s food… | 那些食物 |
[08:05] | for thousands. | 可以养活成千 |
[08:07] | millions. | 上万的人 |
[08:08] | there’s so much more | “锡拉”上还有很多 |
[08:09] | on scylla than you know. | 你不知道的事情 |
[08:10] | it sounds like we’d have a lot to talk about. | 听起来 我们还有很多要谈 |
[08:12] | why don’t you get her on the phone. | 为什么不直接给她打电话 |
[08:14] | when you’re ready. | 等你准备好 |
[08:17] | no time like the present. | 现在就行 |
[08:20] | when you’re ready… | 当你准备好 |
[08:22] | to join her. | 加入她 |
[08:25] | us. | 加入我们 |
[08:27] | that’s… what this conversation | 这是我这次谈话的 |
[08:30] | is about. | 重点 |
[08:32] | joining… | 加入 |
[08:34] | the company. | “公司” |
[08:44] | hey, erica, it’s me. | 喂 埃里卡 是我 |
[08:46] | so, are you coming? | 你来了吗 |
[08:48] | i really need to talk to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[08:55] | she’s on her way. | 她在路上了 |
[09:00] | oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[09:01] | why’d this guy call the club’s phone and not erica’s? | 为什么他要打酒吧的电话 而不打给埃里卡呢 |
[09:05] | i… they fight a lot, | 我…他们经常吵架 |
[09:06] | so when she doesn’t answer, he calls the club. | 她不接电话 他就打酒吧的电话 |
[09:11] | what do you want with this guy? | 你找他干什么 |
[09:13] | he took something that belongs to me. | 他拿了我的东西 |
[09:15] | i want it back. | 我要拿回来 |
[09:18] | there. | 在那 |
[09:20] | there’s erica. | 埃里卡在那 |
[09:24] | wait here. | 在这等着 |
[10:22] | get him stitched up. | 把他搞定 |
[10:26] | big guy. | 大个子 |
[10:28] | shaved head. crazy. | 光头 疯子 |
[10:30] | – who the hell is he? – i don’t know. | -他到底是谁 -我不知道 |
[10:32] | he bought the whole thing about you being friends | 他相信 你是那个女人的朋友 |
[10:34] | with this chick or whatever? | 的话了 |
[10:36] | he didn’t know i was with you, | 他不知道我才是你女朋友 |
[10:38] | and by the time he did, he was trying not to get shot. | 当他知道时 他只想躲别人的子弹 |
[10:43] | you did good. | 你做得很好 |
[10:44] | i just need a smoke so bad. | 我只想抽支烟 |
[10:46] | oh, no. | 完了 |
[10:48] | what? | 怎么了 |
[10:50] | my wallet. | 我的钱包 |
[10:51] | this is the chick who set me up. | 这是那个陷害我的小妞的 |
[10:54] | we find her, we find our guy. | 我们找到她 就能找到那个人 |
[10:56] | busting up clubs, firing shots in public. | 在酒吧打架 公共场所开枪 |
[10:58] | you keep that up and we’re not going to last here much longer. | 你再这么干下去 我们就别想在这呆了 |
[11:01] | i don’t plan on staying here very long. you? | 我可没打算在这久留 你想吗 |
[11:04] | see, that’s why i have to give it up to the general. | 瞧 这就是我为什么佩服将军 |
[11:07] | he puts four enemies together, guaranteed dissension. | 他把四个敌人放在一起 保准起内讧 |
[11:09] | no alliances form against him. | 但不会有同谋造反 |
[11:11] | this is our guy’s girlfriend’s address. | 这是那家伙女友的地址 |
[11:14] | he’s probably gone, | 他估计跑路了 |
[11:15] | but see what you can find. | 看看能找到什么 |
[11:20] | this is tia. | 这就是蒂亚 |
[11:24] | do you want to know what i think they were talking about? | 你想知道我对他们的谈话的想法吗 |
[11:27] | i don’t care. | 我不管 |
[11:29] | just as long as they keep out of my way. | 只要他们不挡我的道 |
[11:32] | same with you. | 你也一样 |
[11:39] | send her in. | 让她进来 |
[11:46] | sarah! you’re looking… | 莎拉 你看来 |
[11:48] | rested. | 精神不错 |
[11:50] | how is the hotel? | 那宾馆怎么样 |
[11:52] | i would like to offer my professional | 我想在迈克尔康复期间 |
[11:54] | assistance in michael’s rehabilitation. | 提供我的专业协助 |
[11:56] | kind… | 很好 |
[11:59] | but he’s receiving excellent care. | 但他接受的是最优秀的照顾 |
[12:00] | there’s nothing for you to worry about. | 你没必要担心 |
[12:01] | whatever it is you have planned for him, | 不管你为他准备了什么 |
[12:03] | i would simply like to help maintain his health. | 我只想帮忙维持他的健康 |
[12:06] | and that’s appreciated, but it’s impossible. | 很感激你 但是不行 |
[12:10] | believe me, you serve michael best | 相信我 ��现在最好 |
[12:12] | at a distance right now. | 跟迈克尔保持一定距离 |
[12:14] | trust me. | 相信我 |
[12:18] | i have no agenda apart from simply… | 我只想看看他是否安好 |
[12:21] | wanting to see that he’s okay. | 别无所求 |
[12:24] | and in three days to a week, | 三天或一星期后 |
[12:26] | he’ll be back in your loving arms forever. | 他就会回到你爱的怀抱 |
[12:29] | okay, i’m not that patient. | 好的 我没这个耐心 |
[12:31] | indulge yourself. | 放任一下自己吧 |
[12:34] | sit by the pool, | 坐在泳池边 |
[12:37] | envision the future: | 想象一下将来 |
[12:39] | financial security, | 财政安全 |
[12:40] | michael’s talents being utilized on a global scale, | 迈克尔的才干能在世界范围内应用 |
[12:44] | you beside him innovating. | 你能在旁看他创新 |
[12:45] | michael’s talents being utilized on a global scale? | 迈克尔的才干能在世界范围内应用 |
[12:49] | i’m simply trying to maximize his potential. | 我只是想最大化他的潜力 |
[12:53] | yours, too. | 你的也是 |
[12:55] | what’s being done to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[12:57] | i’m putting an end to this exhausting cat-and-mouse. | 我要结束这种猫捉老鼠的游戏 |
[13:03] | thank you for stopping by. | 谢谢你专程来访 |
[13:17] | “radical architecture is a rejection of all formal | 激进建筑学一直被 |
[13:21] | and moral parameters.” | 传统方式所反对 |
[13:23] | from your thesis. | 出自你的论文 |
[13:25] | someone else’s words heavily paraphrased. | 严重扭曲了某人的话 |
[13:29] | and it pertains to buildings, structures. | 并且这只适用于建筑和结构 |
[13:32] | i think you meant it as a metaphor. | 我认为你是用于隐喻 |
[13:34] | what, that the ends justify the means? | 结果印证方式吗 |
[13:36] | which neatly | 这跟你母亲的理论 |
[13:38] | coincides with your mother’s philosophy. | 惊人的一致 |
[13:39] | did you know that she had an almost identical quote | 你知不知道 30年前 |
[13:41] | in her thesis? | 她在论文里 |
[13:43] | from 30 years ago. | 引述过几乎同样一句话 |
[13:45] | you’ve done a lot of homework. | 你倒是做了不少功课啊 |
[13:47] | just a few conversations. | 只是找些话题 |
[13:51] | let me guess. you two had some kind of moment | 我猜你们在”公司”的圣诞派对上 |
[13:53] | at the company Christmas party? | 有过一段美妙时光吧 |
[13:55] | I’ve known your mother for years. | 我认识你母亲很久了 |
[13:58] | well enough to know you’ve got the same brilliant mind | 了解到你和她一样聪明绝顶 |
[14:02] | and the same sense of humor, for that matter. | 很有幽默感 |
[14:04] | I’m guessing this isn’t about my sense of humor. | 这和幽默没关系吧 |
[14:07] | she was just | 她最初 |
[14:09] | as resistant to joining the company, | 也不愿加入”公司” |
[14:13] | but then she learned the truth. | 但当她了解了事实 |
[14:15] | if the truth is that the company is all about saving the world, | 如果你指”公司”是为了拯救世界 |
[14:18] | I don’t buy it. | 我不相信 |
[14:19] | and if my mother is so brilliant and active in the company, | 如果我母亲在”公司”如此才华出众 |
[14:23] | what do you want with me? | 你想让我干吗 |
[14:25] | a fully functioning scylla project would exist | 一个全球性功能全面的 |
[14:30] | on a global scale. | “锡拉”工程 |
[14:31] | it can’t be managed by one person. | 单凭一个人是做不到的 |
[14:34] | but two… | 但两个 |
[14:36] | equally formidable, working in lockstep? | 心有灵犀的天才 |
[14:41] | absolutely. | 绝对没问题 |
[14:43] | that’s very good. | 想法很好 |
[14:45] | you’ve clearly thought of everything. | 你什么都想到了 |
[14:49] | michael… | 迈克尔 |
[14:53] | if i weren’t telling you the truth, | 如果我在骗你 |
[14:55] | how would i have gotten this? | 我又怎么能拿到这个东西 |
[15:59] | this is just a stupid girl who dates a criminal. | 她只是个和罪犯交往的傻妞 |
[16:03] | this is a waste of time. | 完全是浪费时间 |
[16:04] | a signature of burrows’ leadership. | 布伦斯的领导风范 |
[16:08] | all right, we need to make a shift. | 我们要调整一下 |
[16:09] | bagwell, i’m telling you right now, | 巴格维尔 我现在告诉你 |
[16:10] | if i make my play and you go soft, | 如果你在我行动时手软 |
[16:12] | i will sail you off that loft balcony | 我就把你扔下阳台 |
[16:14] | and no one will bat an eye. | 鬼都不会关心 |
[16:15] | my aim is true, don. | 我的目标很明确 唐 |
[16:17] | keep it in your pants. | 相信我 |
[16:18] | i’ll keep it in my pants, all right? | 我相信你 行了吧 |
[16:22] | all right, all in favor of changing the regime, say “aye.” | 更改体制的回报 说声”是” |
[16:24] | aye, aye, captain. | 是 长官 |
[16:26] | aye. all right, burrows is out. | 好的 那布伦斯就滚蛋了 |
[16:32] | good, great. send it. | 很好 发过来 |
[16:35] | the company’s e-mailing tia’s credit card history. | “公司”在传蒂亚的信用卡记录 |
[16:40] | you know, i’m thinking more and more that this is an inside job. | 我越来越觉得这是内部工作 |
[16:43] | -why? -a couple reasons. | -为什么 -有几个理由 |
[16:46] | the hardware he brought to the meet. | 他带到见面地点的设备 |
[16:48] | he could read scylla right on the spot. | 能当场读出”锡拉”的内容 |
[16:49] | since he’s disappeared, | 自从他消失后 |
[16:51] | i should be able to find this man, and i can’t. | 我应该能找到他 但却不行 |
[16:54] | people you can’t find are usually company. | 通常找不到的人 就是”公司”的 |
[16:56] | how does that change anything? | 那又怎么样 |
[16:57] | it doesn’t. | 不怎样 |
[16:58] | it just makes everything harder. | 只是一切更难了 |
[17:05] | lincoln… | 林肯 |
[17:07] | when are we going to get this out of the way? | 我们什么时候才能开始 |
[17:10] | what? | 什么 |
[17:12] | of all the mercenary humps i’ve thrown at guys | 我一生诱惑了那么多男人 |
[17:14] | in my lifetime, i think i’m due for one i want. | 我也该得到我心仪的那个 |
[17:17] | don’t flatter yourself. | 别自作多情了 |
[17:22] | too late. | 太晚了 |
[17:25] | name it. | 说出来吧 |
[17:27] | and i do mean anything. | 任何事都可以 |
[17:33] | an ol’ fat load of nothin’! | 屁都没找到 |
[17:35] | a big ol’ goose egg. | 什么都没有 |
[17:39] | nothing. old address books, photographs, | 啥都没有 旧通讯录 旧照片 |
[17:43] | hard drive from her computer. | 电脑上的硬盘 |
[17:44] | i checked her e-mails and her web sites. | 我查了她的邮件和网站 |
[17:45] | there’s nothing from our guy. | 没有任何我们想要的信息 |
[17:47] | are you sure this girlfriend route is the way to go here? | 你确定查这女的有用吗 |
[17:49] | because this is starting to feel like a wasted trip. | 因为我开始觉得 我们在做无用功 |
[17:51] | how long is it gonna take the company | “公司”要多久才能把 |
[17:52] | to pull everything off this thing? | 里面的东西读出来 |
[17:53] | a couple hours. | 几小时吧 |
[17:55] | all right, linc, this is the deal. | 行了 林肯 不如这样 |
[17:57] | look, we appreciate your effort, | 我们很感激你的努力 |
[17:59] | but bagwell and i took a vote, | 但我和巴格维尔做了次表决 |
[18:01] | and this being florida and all, you came up a little bit short. | 我们在福州行动 但你的能力不够 |
[18:05] | meaning? | 什么意思 |
[18:06] | you’re not in charge. | 你不是一把手 |
[18:07] | who is? | 那谁是 |
[18:08] | him. yeah. | -他 -没错 |
[18:10] | the bull-in-the-china-shop routine | 莽夫行事的方式 |
[18:11] | might have worked when you were stealing gumballs, | 可能在你偷东西时管用 |
[18:13] | but our asses are on the line now, okay? | 但我们现在都虎落平阳 |
[18:15] | and we all have deals with the general. | 而且都和将军达成协议 |
[18:17] | so that’s the way it’s gonna be. | 所以只能这样 |
[18:19] | and if you notice, even gretchen hasn’t leapt to your defense. | 况且 连格雷琴都没有帮你说话 |
[18:21] | linc, just let him wear his crown. | 林肯 就让他当头吧 |
[18:24] | i would if i thought he wasn’t gonna sell this thing. | 如果他没想过把东西卖了就行 |
[18:26] | oh, what, am i the only one who’s thought about that? | 只是我一个人这么想过吗 |
[18:28] | look, here’s the deal, linc. | 林肯 听着 |
[18:29] | at some point, you’ll have a vote. | 到时候 会让你当当头 |
[18:30] | but until then, you’re done, all right? | 但是在那之前 你没戏了 |
[18:32] | we’re shuttin’ you down, okay? | 我们不听你的了 |
[18:33] | you’re no longer in charge. | 你不是头头了 |
[18:42] | uh-oh, looks like there’s been a recount. | 看来又得重新投票了 |
[18:45] | bad time? | 来的不是时候 |
[18:46] | no, perfect. | 不 正是时候 |
[18:53] | the second you stop doing what i tell you to do, | 你再不听从我的指挥 |
[18:57] | i’m gonna blow your brains out. | 我就毙了你 |
[19:13] | bring her back. | 把她找回来 |
[19:14] | it’s not gonna be the same. | 这次不一样 |
[19:18] | stir any memories? | 想起什么了吗 |
[19:23] | i was ten. we were on a camping trip in jackson hole. | 我当时十岁 我们去杰克逊洞野营 |
[19:28] | fishing, hiking. | 钓鱼 远足 |
[19:31] | family huddled under a blanket in front of the bonfire. | 一家人围坐在篝火旁 |
[19:33] | you can stop now. | 你可以停了 |
[19:35] | why? because two years later it was gone? | 为什么 因为两年后这一切都消失了 |
[19:37] | you know, three of the four | 相片中的四个人 |
[19:40] | people in this photograph are still alive. | 有三个都还活着 |
[19:42] | so what are you suggesting, | 你想说什么 |
[19:43] | grab my fishing pole? | 让我拿起鱼竿 |
[19:45] | time for a…a family reunion in wyoming? | 为全家在怀俄明州重聚准备吗 |
[19:48] | or wherever you like. | 你想去哪都行 |
[19:51] | don’t tell me it’s something you haven’t wished for. | 别告诉我 你不希望实现这个 |
[19:53] | i wished for a lot of unrealistic things. | 我所希望的 都是不现实的东西 |
[19:58] | i got over them, too. | 我也已经忘了 |
[20:00] | why, | 为什么 |
[20:01] | when we can make this happen? | 我们可以让它变成现实 |
[20:06] | these pictures could have been taken anywhere at any time. | 这些照片随时随地都可以拍 |
[20:10] | before you were incarcerated, | 在你进监狱前 |
[20:11] | you’d go to visit her grave on the anniversary | 每周年祭 你都会去她墓碑前看她 |
[20:14] | all right, enough. | 够了 别说了 |
[20:16] | you’d bring a bouquet of blue irises. | 你会带一束蓝色鸢尾 |
[20:17] | you’d sit for an hour. | 在那里坐一小时 |
[20:18] | i said stop it. | 别说了 |
[20:20] | when you’d leave, you’d take a flower | 离开时 会拿一朵 |
[20:21] | and pin it to your lapel. | 别在翻领上 |
[20:22] | she watched you do this every year. | 她每年都看你这么做 |
[20:24] | she’s seen the pain you carry. | 她看到了你所背负的痛苦 |
[20:25] | she wants to make amends. | 她想弥补 |
[20:26] | all right! | 够了 |
[20:28] | so you did a little digging. good for you. | 你是做了不少功课 真有你的 |
[20:32] | but everything out of your mouth is a lie, | 但你说的都是谎言 |
[20:34] | and i don’t believe a word of it. | 我一个字都不相信 |
[20:37] | so let’s just stop. | 你省省吧 |
[20:41] | let’s just stop. | 别再说了 |
[20:47] | that’s tia’s address | 这是蒂亚的住址 |
[20:49] | right there. pull it up. | 查看一下 |
[20:52] | all right, she lives here, works here, but yesterday | 她住在这 工作地点在这 但是昨天 |
[20:56] | she used her credit card to buy a drink | 中午时分 她在蓝鸟酒吧 |
[20:57] | at the pelican club a little after noon, | 用信用卡买了点酒 |
[20:59] | and then she picked up something at the gift shop | 1点左右 去礼品店 |
[21:00] | a little after 1:00. | 买了些东西 |
[21:02] | waiting for her boyfriend to debark. | 等他男友下船 |
[21:04] | disembark. | 是上岸 |
[21:06] | he’s already in town. yeah. | -那他已经在城里了 -对 |
[21:07] | then he lives in the marina. | 那他应该住在港口 |
[21:10] | or this is another reason to think it’s an inside job. | 这也可能是另一个内部工作的原因 |
[21:13] | if he’s working with someone from the company, | 如果他和”公司”的人工作 |
[21:15] | they wouldn’t want their names on any flight manifests. | 他们不会希望名字出现在航空乘客名单上 |
[21:17] | all right, they’re trying to get scylla | 没错 他们想暗中 |
[21:19] | out of the country by boat undetected. | 将”锡拉”用船运出境 |
[21:20] | let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:22] | alex, yeah? | 阿历克斯 |
[21:24] | thanks for coming when you did, man. | 谢谢你能来 |
[21:27] | you helped me like you said you would. i owe you. | 你信守诺言帮过我 我欠你的 |
[22:17] | okay, i’ll do the talking. | 由我来谈 |
[22:18] | you guys wait here. | 你们在这里等 |
[22:20] | alex, let’s go. | 阿历克斯 我们走 |
[22:25] | afternoon. | 下午好 |
[22:26] | how’s it going? | 你好吗 |
[22:28] | what can i do you for? | 能帮你们什么吗 |
[22:29] | recognize her? | 认得她吗 |
[22:30] | her name’s tia hayden. | 她叫蒂亚・海顿 |
[22:32] | can’t say i do. wish i did. | 不认识 |
[22:35] | nice little tomato there. | 长得倒挺漂亮 |
[22:36] | she was in here yesterday with a man. | 她昨天和一个男人来过 |
[22:38] | can’t help. | 帮不了你们 |
[22:39] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:42] | don self, homeland security. | 我是唐・赛尔夫 国安局的 |
[22:44] | and this is my partner bruce liberace. | 这是我搭档布鲁斯・雷布拉奇 |
[22:46] | no relation. | 没什么关系 |
[22:48] | our department is working with the office | 我们正和外资调控部门合作 |
[22:50] | of foreign assets control. have you heard of them? | 听说过吗 |
[22:52] | yep. | 听过 |
[22:53] | I bet you have. we’re looking into smuggling | 相信你也听过 我们在调查 |
[22:54] | and contraband transportation of cuban cigars. | 古巴雪茄走私案 |
[22:57] | none here, swear to god. | 我发誓 这里没有 |
[22:59] | all right, well, that’s for us to decide. | 行了 那得我们说了算 |
[23:01] | it’s going to take about a week, | 大概要一周 |
[23:03] | and it’s going to involve shutting down this entire marina… | 在此期间你要关门大吉 |
[23:05] | oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[23:06] | …for about a week. | 一个星期 |
[23:07] | or… she was here | -或者 -她来过 |
[23:08] | with that guy you were talking about. | 和你们说的那个人一起 |
[23:12] | he wanted to know which berth a private charter was docking in. | 他想知道私人船只停在哪 |
[23:14] | he asked me to move it further down the dock, which i did. | 他要我把船停远一点 我照办了 |
[23:17] | further away from the coast guard slip? | 避开海岸巡逻队 |
[23:18] | i didn’t ask. and i didn’t accept any money. | 我没问 我也没收钱 |
[23:21] | if he said he paid me, he’s lying. | 如果他说付过款 那是骗人的 |
[23:23] | what’s the point of departure? | 出发点呢 |
[23:24] | nassau, bahamas. round trip. | 巴拿马的拿骚 双程 |
[23:26] | when does it arrive? | 什么时候抵达 |
[23:27] | arrived. | 已经到了 |
[23:32] | hey, everybody! okay, my name is don self! | 各位好 我是唐・赛尔夫 |
[23:35] | homeland security. | 国安局的 |
[23:37] | my colleagues and i are hoping that you guys have a wonderful | 我和同事都希望你们有个快乐安全的旅程 |
[23:41] | and safe trip. unfortunately, | 但是 |
[23:43] | we’re going to have to do a quick luggage check search. | 我们要快速进行一次行李检查 |
[23:47] | shouldn’t take more than a minute, folks. | 不会占用很多时间 |
[23:48] | your cooperation is all that’s required. | 只请各位配合 |
[23:51] | open your bags. | 打开你的包 |
[24:25] | get on your knees! | 跪下 |
[24:27] | where is it? where’s scylla? | “锡拉”在哪 |
[24:30] | what have you got in here? | 里面是什么 |
[24:34] | three joints. | 3卷大麻 |
[24:44] | i’m on probation. | 我还在服缓刑 |
[24:46] | is this going to send me back? | 我会被抓回监狱吗 |
[24:54] | make yourself a helmet, pal. | 给自己做个头盔 老弟 |
[24:56] | just like old times. | 就像小时候那样 |
[25:02] | bring her back. | 把她找回来 |
[25:04] | you know i can’t do that. | 你知道我做不到 |
[25:06] | but, look, there’s some stuff that i can do. | 我的能力有限 |
[25:10] | it’s not going to be the same, | 这次不一样 |
[25:11] | but we’re going to figure it out. | 但我们会弄明白的 |
[25:14] | and, no matter what, | 无论如何 |
[25:15] | it’s still going to be me and you. | 我们都会在一起 |
[25:18] | i am thrilled that you’re enjoying your trip to the mountains, | 我很高兴你在山上过得开心 |
[25:22] | but it’s not an open-ended vacation. | 但这可不是度假 |
[25:24] | scofield’s exhausted. despondent. | 斯科菲尔德现在身心疲惫 精神沮丧 |
[25:28] | he’s very resistant, but a classic abandoned child. | 很抗拒 但也是个典型弃儿 |
[25:30] | he’ll come around. | 他会屈服的 |
[25:31] | time frame, doctor? | 需要多久 医生 |
[25:32] | unaided, three days. | 不用药的话 3天 |
[25:36] | with the pentothal? | 如果用喷妥撒呢 |
[25:37] | sooner, but it’s nearly a chemical lobotomy. | 会快些 但这相当于药物叶切断术 |
[25:42] | but, if he turns on his own, it’ll be his decision, | 如果他能自愿归顺 那将是他的决心 |
[25:44] | his reasoning. | 他的思维 |
[25:46] | we’ll own him forever. | 他就能永远归顺我们 |
[25:48] | scofield’s squirrelly. | 斯科菲尔德很狡猾 |
[25:50] | i won’t trust him till he walks hot coals. | 不经过历练 我是不会相信他的 |
[25:53] | i think i can get him there. | 我相信能让他转变 |
[25:55] | good. but, if | 很好 但如果 |
[25:57] | i find out he’s been playing you, doctor, | 我发现你被他耍了 医生 |
[26:00] | you’ll get the same lobotomy as scofield. | 你也会接受跟他一样的叶切断术 |
[26:02] | just get it done. | 尽快搞定 |
[26:33] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[26:35] | In the van. | 快上车 |
[26:43] | Go. | 开车 |
[27:14] | if you fight when those cuffs are off, | 如果解开手铐后 你有什么举动 |
[27:16] | the guards will stomp the life out of you. | 警卫们不会手下留情 |
[27:18] | yeah. | 知道了 |
[27:26] | forgive the dramatics. | 抱歉 行动粗鲁了些 |
[27:28] | the company can’t know i’m talking to you. | 不能让”公司”知道我们见面 |
[27:30] | you are the company. you’re his daughter. | 你就是”公司”的人 你是他女儿 |
[27:32] | do you want to find michael scofield? | 你还想不想找到迈克尔・斯科菲尔德 |
[27:34] | of course i do. | 当然想 |
[27:39] | it’s 60 miles northeast | 他就在60英里外 |
[27:40] | of downtown. i’d move quickly. | 市区的东北边 最好快点行动 |
[27:42] | what are they doing to him? | 他们对他做了什么 |
[27:44] | having lemonade. | 请他喝柠檬汁 |
[27:47] | they’re carving out his personality. | 他们想改造他的思想 |
[27:49] | that’s how they recruit. | 这就是他们招募的方式 |
[27:50] | or you’re setting me up. | 你这是在设计我 |
[27:53] | clandestine warfare isn’t pretty, | 秘密战虽不光彩 |
[27:55] | but the rules of engagement | 但交战规则 |
[27:56] | don’t include killing and torturing the innocent. | 不包括折磨和杀戮无辜者 |
[27:58] | at least not for me. | 至少我不会 |
[28:00] | michael is the object of a quick and nasty | 迈克尔正在进行快速洗脑 |
[28:03] | process, and you’re wasting time. | 而你在浪费时间 |
[28:06] | out. | 走吧 |
[28:09] | out. | 快 |
[28:20] | we need the footage from that security camera. | 我们要安全摄像头的录像 |
[28:22] | not to offend either of you, but i took | 无意冒犯二位 但我 |
[28:23] | the liberty of calling my attorney | 打电话找了律师 |
[28:25] | to find out exactly what the scope of your authority is here, | 询问你们的权利范围 |
[28:28] | – and he tells me… – just get the tape, all right? | -他告诉我 -只管交出来 行吧 |
[28:33] | Sure | 好 |
[28:39] | either we missed scylla… | 或者我们漏掉了”锡拉” |
[28:40] | no, no, no. we did not miss scylla. | 不可能漏掉 |
[28:42] | we searched every bag. | 我们翻了每一个包 |
[28:43] | then maybe the buyer was already on the boat, | 也许买家已经在船上了 |
[28:47] | and was disembarking, right? | 也要上岸 是吧 |
[28:49] | i mean, if they don’t want their names on any flight manifest, | 如果他们不想在航空乘客名单上留下名字 |
[28:52] | maybe they just eased back on in. | 他们也许会偷溜上去 |
[28:54] | that wouldn’t be the worst news. | 那也不是最糟的 |
[28:56] | that means they’re in miami. | 意味着他们在迈阿密 |
[28:57] | Right. | 好 |
[28:58] | So get yourself back down with your disgraced badge to steamboat willie, | 戴上你那不光彩的徽章 到船上去 |
[29:01] | And have him cough up every name of every person on that boat coming off. | 让他把船上每个人的名字都供出来 |
[29:05] | Okay, that’s good, | 行啊 很好 |
[29:06] | Because they probably would have traveled in on a | 他们可能从巴哈马坐低等船 |
[29:10] | Low-grade charter from the bahamas, and used their real names, right? | 而且用真名过来 对吗 |
[29:14] | That would be a good plan. | 计划真不错 |
[29:16] | How is he? | 他还好吗 |
[29:18] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[29:22] | So we get scylla. | 我们拿到”锡拉”后 |
[29:24] | Then we’re free, all of us– pam, lj… | 我们就自由了 潘姆 还有LJ |
[29:27] | All of a sudden, the company grew a heart? | 突然之间 “公司”有良心了吗 |
[29:29] | They’re just tired of us. | 他们也对我们厌烦了 |
[29:30] | They want scylla back. that’s it. | 他们只想要回”锡拉” |
[29:32] | Then we never really had anything they wanted. | 我们从来没有他们真正想要的东西 |
[29:35] | Exactly. now we got leverage. | 没错 我们现在有筹码了 |
[29:40] | We don’t have it yet. | 现在还没有 |
[29:48] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[29:49] | No. | 没有 |
[29:52] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[29:53] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[29:59] | No, lincoln, you don’t understand. | 林肯 你不明白 |
[30:00] | The way she said “recruit” made my stomach turn. | 她说招募的方式 让我很担心 |
[30:02] | They’re going to torture him. | 他们会折磨他的 |
[30:03] | He can take care of himself, at least for one day, until we get scylla. | 我们拿到”锡拉”前 他至少能照顾自己一天 |
[30:07] | Lincoln, he needs to be in the icu. | 林肯 他得待在加护病房 |
[30:09] | What’s your plan? | 你有什么计划 |
[30:10] | Break him out? | 劫他出来吗 |
[30:12] | I don’t know. I don’t have one. | 我不知道 我没有计划 |
[30:14] | Well, you’re putting him and us at risk. | 那你只是给他和我们带来危险 |
[30:16] | Just stay in the hotel until we get back to l.a. | 我们回洛城之前 你就待在宾馆里 |
[30:19] | All right? | 好吗 |
[30:37] | Tancredi got the location of her shining knight. | 唐克雷蒂找到她的白马王子了 |
[30:40] | She may be heading there now. | 她现在可能去找他了 |
[30:42] | Exemplary, bagwell. | 做得好 巴格维尔 |
[30:44] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢夸奖 先生 |
[30:45] | A deal’s a deal, right? not to be a broken record, but all I ask… | 说话要算话 不是想唠叨 我只是想 |
[31:00] | But I think we’re making some real progress, general. | 将军 我认为我们这里有实质性进展 |
[31:04] | The scofield/burrows family would have been a formidable asset to the | 斯布家族对”公司”而言 虽是一笔财富 |
[31:07] | Company, but since his lapdog insists on complicating matters, we move on. | 但他的人执意捣乱 我们就要采取行动 |
[31:12] | General, we can handle a lone female. | 将军 我们能搞定一个女人 |
[31:14] | If, indeed, that’s what we’re dealing with. | 没错 是只有一个 |
[31:17] | But it’s my experience, that with the one comes many. | 但根据我的经验 一个人会引来很多人 |
[31:21] | Do it now, doctor. | 现在就动手 医生 |
[31:22] | I need an hour. he just ate. I don’t want him to aspirate. | 还要一小时 他刚吃饭 我不想让他吐 |
[31:25] | Now, doctor. | 马上 医生 |
[31:28] | I want scofield pliable for transit. | 我要斯科菲尔德能顺利转移 |
[31:31] | Your vehicle arrives in 20 minutes. | 你的车20分钟后到 |
[31:33] | And if we can’t revive him? | 万一我们不能使他苏醒呢 |
[31:35] | C’est la vie! | 那就认命 |
[31:51] | Michael, come out. we need to talk. | 迈克尔 出来 我们谈谈 |
[32:02] | make yourself a helmet, pal. | 给自己做个头盔 老弟 |
[32:14] | That’s it! | 没错 |
[32:18] | That’s our guy! | 就是他 |
[32:19] | There’s tia right beside him. | 蒂亚就在他旁边 |
[32:22] | We’ve got to pull that image, get it to the company, | 我们把图像导出来 交给”公司” |
[32:24] | And have them match it. | 让他们找出他 |
[32:25] | Where’s gretchen? | 格雷琴去哪了 |
[32:58] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[33:02] | Once I found your mug shot, | 能发现你的照片 |
[33:03] | It really wasn’t that hard getting your legit cell number. | 再找你的手机号就不难了 |
[33:08] | well, now i’m here. | 我现在来了 |
[33:10] | what do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[33:11] | you never bothered to ask back in los angeles | 你在洛城一直不要求支援 |
[33:13] | you were too busy planning on killing me | 一心只想杀了我 |
[33:16] | but i actually worked for the company. | 但事实上 我为”公司”工作 |
[33:17] | i know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[33:19] | and i’ll ask it again. | 我再问一次 |
[33:22] | what do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[33:24] | to solve your problems, scott. | 解决你的问题 斯科特 |
[33:26] | i mean, it is what gets me up out of bed in the morning. | 这是我今天的头等大事 |
[33:30] | you have a big problem, and so does | 你有大麻烦 |
[33:33] | whoever it is you’re working for. | 你的老板也一样 |
[33:35] | and you obviously know that | 你肯定知道 |
[33:36] | or you wouldn’t have graced me with your presence. | 要不就不会来见我了 |
[33:38] | and you can make that problem disappear? | 你可以搞定吗 |
[33:40] | quickly and completely. | 又快又彻底 |
[33:41] | with an extra added bonus. | 但要额外好处 |
[33:44] | crucial, i might add. | 或者说 大有好处 |
[33:48] | i then feed the company a story | 然后我会编个故事 |
[33:49] | that has them looking elsewhere. | 让”公司”的人到别处找你 |
[33:50] | meaning you’re invaluable | 也就说你很有价值 |
[33:52] | and please don’t kill you. yeah. | -求我别杀你 -对 |
[33:54] | without the “please.” | 但不用求 |
[33:57] | how much? | 你要多少钱 |
[33:59] | a lot. | 很多 |
[34:00] | and it’s about to double here in a second | 我跟你说话时 你不看着我 |
[34:02] | if you don’t look at me when i’m talking to you. | 我就要求双倍的钱 |
[34:07] | you go run and talk it over with your boss. | 去和你老板商量 |
[34:10] | call me with a number. | 定了数目再给我电话 |
[34:12] | i’m authorized to negotiate on their behalf. | 我可以代表他们跟你谈 |
[34:15] | if you serve up | 如果你帮我 |
[34:17] | whoever’s looking for us and get the company off our scent– | 除掉追查我们的人 并能让”公司”找不到我们 |
[34:20] | $10 million. | 一千万 |
[34:24] | best and final offer. | 最终价格 |
[34:26] | ask for a penny more and i’ll shoot you | 多要一分钱 |
[34:29] | in the chest and take my chances. | 我就杀了你 |
[34:47] | take it easy, michael. | 别紧张 迈克尔 |
[34:49] | this… | 这 |
[34:51] | is for your own good. | 是为你好 |
[34:53] | what was that? | 什么声音 |
[34:55] | sounded like the water heater. | 好像是热水器 |
[34:56] | came from the bathroom. | 卫生间传来的 |
[35:12] | pick it up! | 捡起来 |
[35:21] | now give the doctor his medicine. | 给医生注射 |
[35:32] | no. | 不 |
[35:39] | bedpost. | 铐到床柱上 |
[36:14] | in here, in the bedroom. | 这儿 在卧室 |
[36:17] | come on! | 快点 |
[36:49] | thank you. perfect. let me know if you hear anything else. | 谢谢 很好 有其他消息就告诉我 |
[36:51] | where the hell you been? | 你去哪了 |
[36:53] | figuring this whole thing out. | 查清整件事 |
[36:54] | i know who it is.the buyer. | 我知道买家是谁了 |
[36:57] | his name is lawrence wilcott and he’s been working | 他叫劳伦斯・威考特 |
[36:59] | for the company for ten years. | 为”公司”工作十年了 |
[37:00] | how did you figure that out? | 你怎么知道的 |
[37:01] | i still have friends on the inside, | 我在”公司”内外 |
[37:03] | and on the outside of the company. | 还有不少朋友 |
[37:04] | i’ve been putting together a profile, | 我合并了一些头像 |
[37:06] | narrowing down the candidates. | 缩小范围 |
[37:07] | wilcott got on a plane in Bogota | 威考特昨天在波哥大 |
[37:08] | and flew to the bahamas yesterday | 乘飞机飞往巴哈马 |
[37:10] | and then got on a boat. | 然后上船 |
[37:12] | the guy who took scylla off us in l.a.? | 在洛城抢走”锡拉”的家伙 |
[37:14] | we pulled his image off the security tape. | 我们从录像上取到他的头像 |
[37:15] | company’s running a recognition match right now. | “公司”正在做吻合对比 |
[37:17] | that’s great, but that’s going to take all day. | 不错 但那要一整天 |
[37:19] | do you know where he is right now? with wilcott. | 你知道他现在在哪吗 和威考特一起 |
[37:21] | we need to go now. | 我们得出发了 |
[37:22] | because better yet, | 因为 |
[37:23] | i know where wilcott’s staying. | 我知道威考特在哪 |
[37:25] | okay, we need to move before scylla does. | 好的 我们得赶在”锡拉”转移前行动 |
[37:27] | let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:29] | let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:16] | turn around!Hands on your head. | 转身 双手抱头 |
[38:25] | punch it, we gotta get out of here! | 快开车 我们要闪开 |
[38:31] | Michael, get in! | 迈克尔 快进来 |
[38:41] | he’s rented out the entire top floor. | 他租下了整层顶楼 |
[38:44] | Security at every point. | 安保严密 |
[38:46] | We might want to get to an employee. bribe ’em. | 我们可以贿赂一个员工 |
[38:49] | top level company in a big glass building. | 摩天大楼里的高端”公司” |
[38:53] | nice and slow. | 不许乱动 |
[38:55] | get your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[39:04] | this is everyone? | 都在这里了吗 |
[39:05] | you whore. | 婊子 |
[39:08] | you’re a whore, | 你就是个婊子 |
[39:09] | and your mother was a whore, | 你娘也是个婊子 |
[39:10] | and her mother, and your father | 她奶奶 你爹 |
[39:12] | used to turn tricks at a gas station, | 以前就在加油站乱搞 |
[39:14] | ’cause he was a whore, too. | 因为他也是个男妓 |
[39:18] | bye, auntie. | 再见 阿姨 |
[39:29] | sorry, but right now i want my life back | 抱歉 我现在更关心生活 |
[39:31] | more than i want your money. | 而不是钱 |
[39:35] | where’s scylla? | “锡拉”在哪 |
[39:36] | well, let’s talk about that, okay? | 行 我们谈吧 |
[39:38] | let’s. where is it? | 在哪 |
[39:40] | i can get it. | 我能搞到它 |
[39:41] | no, he can’t. | 他不能 |
[39:42] | he’s stalling, linc. it’s gone. | 他在拖延时间 林肯 “锡拉”已经没了 |
[39:45] | you’re right. | 没错 |
[39:46] | and since all you guys can kiss my ass, | 你们都滚一边去吧 |
[39:48] | there’s only one thing i want to accomplish right now. | 我现在只想完成一件事 |
[39:57] | lawrence wilcott? | 劳伦斯・威考特 |
[40:00] | the whole floor of the hotel rented out? | 租下了整层楼 |
[40:02] | made it up. | 瞎编的 |
[40:04] | you have no idea who this guy was working for? | 你不知道他为谁卖命吗 |
[40:07] | no. | 不知道 |
[40:09] | no clue. | 不清楚 |
[40:10] | we gotta pull the pin here, guys. | 我们得闪人了 伙计们 |
[40:12] | just because she switched sides at the last second | 就算她最后改变主意了 |
[40:14] | doesn’t mean she wasn’t going to kill us two minutes ago, okay? | 但不意味着她之前没想杀我们 |
[40:21] | kill her. all right, we’re not leaving her here | 杀了她 不能把她留给警察 |
[40:23] | for the cops and we’re not taking her | 我们也不能送她去医院 |
[40:25] | to the hospital. why? | 为什么 |
[40:27] | i didn’t let you get slaughtered. | 我刚才救了你们 |
[40:29] | she’s got a kid. | 她还有个孩子 |
[40:31] | so what? | 那又怎么样 |
[40:32] | are we killing the kid? | 我们是在杀她女儿吗 |
[40:34] | the kid doesn’t even know it’s her mother. | 那孩子根本不知道这是她妈妈 |
[40:35] | come on, linc, pull the trigger. do it. | 快点 林肯 开枪吧 |
[40:36] | her name’s emily. | 孩子名叫艾米丽 |
[40:38] | she’s only eight years old. come on. | 只有八岁 算了吧 |
[40:43] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[40:49] | we’re not them. | 我们不是他们 |
[40:54] | you keep your mouth shut, | 保守秘密 |
[40:56] | and you get to see your kid in visitation. | 探监期间还能见你孩子 |
[40:58] | i know what the general will do to me if I talk in prison. | 我知道如果在监狱乱说 将军会怎么处置我 |
[41:02] | believe me. | 相信我 |
[41:04] | i know him well. | 我很了解他 |
[41:09] | are you serious? | 就这么算了吗 |
[41:12] | let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 快 |
[41:44] | what happened? | 怎么了 |
[41:49] | you haven’t said a word. | 你一句话都不说 |
[41:59] | i think my mother’s alive. | 我觉得我母亲还活着 |
[42:18] | that’s his cell phone. answer it. | 是他的电话 接吧 |
[42:25] | hello. | 喂 |
[42:28] | hello. | 喂 |
[42:34] | your boy’s dead. | 你的人死了 |
[42:37] | and now i’m coming after you. | 我会找出你 |
[42:39] | did you hear me? | 听清楚了吗 |
[42:42] | whoever you are, i’m coming after you. | 不管你是谁 我会找出你 |
[43:03] | who was that? | 是谁 |
[43:07] | it was my son. | 我儿子 |
[43:10] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |