时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Prison Break. | 《越狱》 前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Your mother works for us. | 你妈妈为我们工作 |
[00:04] | Your mother is alive. | 她还活着 |
[00:06] | You know, i’m thinking more and more that this Is an inside job. why? | 我越想越觉得 这是有人监守自盗 |
[00:09] | The hardware he brought to the meet. He could read scylla right on the spot. | 他带去见面的仪器 可以当场读取里面的内容 |
[00:16] | Hands on your head. | 把手举起来 |
[00:17] | We’ve got to get out of here! | 我们得赶快离开这里 |
[00:20] | Michael. Get in! | 迈克尔 上车 |
[00:25] | Sorry, but right now i want my life back More than i want your money. | 现在 比起钱 我更想过我自己的生活 |
[00:28] | Where’s scylla? | “锡拉”在哪里 |
[00:29] | Let’s talk about that, okay? | 我们谈谈吧 |
[00:30] | Where is it? | 在什么地方 |
[00:31] | I can get it. | 我能拿回来 |
[00:32] | No, he can’t. | 他不会拿来的 |
[00:33] | He’s stalling, linc. | 他在拖延时间 林肯 |
[00:34] | it’s gone. you’re right. | -拿不回来了 -你说对了 |
[00:39] | You have no idea who this guy’s working for? | 你真不知道他为谁工作 |
[00:42] | No, no clue. | 是的 |
[00:45] | Your boy’s dead. | 你的人已经死了 |
[00:46] | And now | 现在 |
[00:47] | I’m coming after you. | 我要找你算账 |
[00:50] | Who was that? | 刚才是谁 |
[00:53] | It was my son. | 我儿子 |
[00:55] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[01:06] | 林肯收 | |
[01:09] | What is this? | 这是什么东西 |
[01:10] | I don’t know… | 我也不知道 |
[01:13] | Just found them on the doorstep. | 就放在门外 |
[01:16] | Son of a… | 狗娘养的 |
[01:22] | They lay one hand on my mama, i swear on my life… | 他们要是敢动我妈一根头发 我保证… |
[01:26] | She’s in a state home. | 她在老家 |
[01:28] | I thought we were working with these people. | 我以为我们是和这些人合作 |
[01:30] | So did i. | 我也是这么想的 |
[01:32] | I’m gonna make a call. | 我去打个电话 |
[01:34] | Find out what’s going on. | 看看到底是怎么回事 |
[01:42] | Mr. burrows. | 布伦斯先生 |
[01:44] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[01:45] | Our deal is contingent upon the retrieval of scylla. | 协议上说的是要找回”锡拉” |
[01:48] | Based on the mediocrity of your performance | 根据你现在的表现 |
[01:51] | On that front thus far, | 从现在开始 |
[01:52] | I thought it best to make sure you’re all properly motivated | 我认为 你们需要 更大的动力 |
[01:56] | Just tell me how your team is progressing. | 告诉我你们进展如何了 |
[01:59] | I swear to god, man, when i, | 我对天发誓 |
[02:00] | When i get a hold of you… | 你要是栽倒我手里 |
[02:02] | If i were you, | 如果我是你 |
[02:03] | I’d be doing everything in my power To demonstrate my competence right now. | 我现在会想尽一切办法 证明我的能力 |
[02:08] | We killed the guy who came to miami. | 我们在迈阿密杀了一个人 |
[02:11] | We found some keys on him. | 我们发现几把钥匙 |
[02:13] | We’re looking into them. | 我们还在查 |
[02:14] | Are we done? | 还有其他事情吗 |
[02:16] | Not quite. | 还没有 |
[02:17] | A new competitor Has joined the search. | 有个新的竞争者 也加入了我们的行列 |
[02:20] | We’re the ones getting scylla. | 我们一定会得到”锡拉” |
[02:21] | Well, that’s good to hear, | 很高兴你能这么说 |
[02:22] | Because the competing party, is your brother michael. | 因为竞争者正是你的弟弟迈克尔 |
[02:29] | Michael’s with you. | 迈克尔一直和你在一起 |
[02:30] | Michael’s getting treatment. With you. | 迈克尔是你救的 |
[02:35] | Apparently michael’s a little more headstrong than either of us imagined. | 显然 迈克尔比我们想的更执着 |
[02:38] | But don’t worry. | 但是别担心 |
[02:39] | We have a lead on him somewhere in central arizona. | 我们已经在亚利桑那找到他的线索 |
[02:42] | Mr. oren is waiting in his limousine. | 鄂伦先生在他车里等你 |
[02:45] | If you speak to michael, | 如果你能和迈克尔通话 |
[02:47] | Tell him to find a very good hiding place. | 告诉他 好好地躲起来 |
[02:49] | Because if any of my men spot him, | 如果我们的人发现了他 |
[02:51] | They’ve been given a green light. | 格杀勿论 |
[02:58] | 2,500 miles to go. | 还要走2500英里 |
[03:01] | If we take turns sleeping We can be there by tomorrow night. | 如果我们换班开车 明天晚上就能到 |
[03:04] | Should we call lincoln? let him know we’re coming? | 要不要给林肯打电话 告诉他我们要去 |
[03:09] | Michael, he took the company’s deal To save your life. | 迈克尔 他是为了救你 才和公司做交易 |
[03:13] | And for what it’s worth, i might’ve done the same thing. | 如果我是他 我也会这么做 |
[03:16] | Then you’d be wrong, too. | 你们都错了 |
[03:30] | You know, this promises to be a really, really long ride. | 我们要开挺长时间的车 |
[03:34] | So, how about we just… | 我们还是 |
[03:37] | Call truce, all right? | 暂时停战吧 |
[03:42] | Forgot napkins. | 忘了拿餐巾纸 |
[03:45] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[04:26] | Come on. | 快走 |
[04:47] | He comes anywhere near my kid… | 他如果敢动我孩子… |
[04:50] | You know, don, | 唐 说实话 |
[04:51] | You seem to be taking this whole thing pretty well. | 你貌似对这件事反应不大 |
[04:54] | Yeah, well, i’m a pretty calm guy. | 我是个很冷静的人 |
[04:56] | All i’m saying is, | 我的意思是 |
[04:57] | My mama, his son, his wife. | 我妈妈 他儿子 还有他老婆 |
[04:59] | We don’t even know who they got on you. | 我们都不知道他拿什么威胁你 |
[05:01] | That’s ’cause it’s none of your business. | 这和你们没关系 |
[05:02] | All right, all you need to worry about | 你只要知道 |
[05:03] | Is that i’m here to do a job. | 我在这里是为了完成这个工作 |
[05:04] | Hold-secure. | “稳锁” |
[05:06] | The company that manufactures the keys. | 钥匙生产商的名字 |
[05:08] | It’s called hold-secure. listen to this. | 叫”稳锁” 你们听听 |
[05:09] | Each key they produce is implanted with a computer chip. | 每把钥匙都植入了一个电脑芯片 |
[05:12] | That chip sends out a unique | 芯片会发出独一无二的 |
[05:13] | Electronic signal that opens its lock. | 电子信号打开相应的锁 |
[05:15] | Something that high-tech, | 非常高科技 |
[05:16] | I’m telling you, i’m betting they got a database | 我觉得 他们一定有资料库 |
[05:18] | That’ll tell us exactly where each key’s | 我们可以查到每把钥匙 |
[05:19] | Corresponding lock has been installed. | 匹配的锁是在哪里安装的 |
[05:21] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[05:25] | These keys run about 500 bucks each?! | 每把钥匙就要500块钱 |
[05:26] | You only spend that kind of money if you’re | 如果不是保护重要物品 |
[05:28] | Protecting something of vital importance. | 谁会买这玩意儿 |
[05:30] | Like scylla. | “锡拉” |
[05:40] | Someone just tried to access | 刚刚有人尝试进入 |
[05:42] | Carruth’s account at hold-secure. | 卡鲁斯在”稳锁”的帐号 |
[05:44] | And what information was compromised? | 有什么被暴露了 |
[05:46] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[05:47] | And who was trying to access it? | 是谁干的 |
[05:49] | We don’t know. | 也不知道 |
[05:50] | Thank you for bringing that to my attention. good work. | 谢谢你提醒我 很好 |
[05:56] | Yes? | 说 |
[05:57] | It’s your son. | 是你的儿子 |
[05:59] | We already have safeguards in place to deal with lincoln. | 我们已经派人对付林肯了 |
[06:02] | I’m talking about michael. | 我是说迈克尔 |
[06:05] | He’s escaped company custody. | 他从公司里逃了出来 |
[06:06] | He’s coming to miami right now. | 他在来迈阿密的路上 |
[06:12] | Christina? | 克里斯汀娜 |
[06:14] | If only they understood what it is i’m trying to do. | 他们要是知道我的目的就行 |
[06:23] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[06:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:32] | Okay, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[06:34] | We’ll think of something. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[06:36] | Michael, we can’t afford to buy a car | 迈克尔 我们买不起车 |
[06:38] | And we can’t fly. | 也不能坐飞机 |
[06:43] | It’s time to call your brother. | 该给你哥哥打电话了 |
[06:49] | Got it. | 明白 |
[06:51] | We’ve got the locations of those two locks. | 我们找到那两把锁的位置了 |
[06:53] | One’s in little havana. | 一个在小哈瓦那 |
[06:55] | The other one’s down by the water. | 另外一个在海边 |
[06:56] | Perfect. lincoln, why don’t you and i… | 好极了 林肯 你和我… |
[06:58] | You take self and go to little havana. | 你和赛尔夫一起去小哈瓦那 |
[07:00] | We’re gonna head south. | 我们去另一边 |
[07:01] | Huh, that’s a surprise. | 不是吧 |
[07:03] | We need suntan lotion. | 我们要带点防晒霜 |
[07:04] | Be right there. | 马上就来 |
[07:13] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[07:14] | What’s your problem? | 你搞什么鬼 |
[07:15] | Look, i need you to hear me out on this, linc. | 林肯 你必须听我解释 |
[07:17] | Everything was all set up and you blew it. | 你把所有计划都给毁了 |
[07:19] | You couldn’t just let me handle this, could you? | 你就是不想让我来处理 对吗 |
[07:21] | If by “handle,” you mean give scylla back to the general, | 如果你说的是把”锡拉”给将军 |
[07:24] | Then no, i couldn’t. | 你说对了 |
[07:25] | It’s more complicated than that. | 这件事情很复杂 |
[07:27] | Actually, it’s not. | 其实不是 |
[07:29] | Listen to me, | 听我说 |
[07:30] | I want my life back | 我想过我自己的生活 |
[07:31] | And this is the only way we can do that! | 这是我们唯一的一条出路 |
[07:33] | I don’t believe that’s true. | 我不同意你的想法 |
[07:34] | You know what, man? You need to grow up. | 说句心里话 你能不能成熟点 |
[07:37] | Look, if that’s how you really feel, linc, | 如果你真是这么想的 |
[07:40] | I should warn you i’m going to do everything in my power To stop you. | 我警告你 我会用尽一切方法 阻止你 |
[07:44] | I had a deal with the general. | 我和将军已经有了协议 |
[07:46] | You blew it. | 你却给搞砸了 |
[07:48] | He finds you, he’s gonna kill you. | 一旦他发现你 就会杀了你 |
[07:50] | Surprise, surprise. | 我早就知道 |
[07:52] | I did this for us, michael. | 我是为了我们才这么做的 |
[07:54] | You, me, sara, | 你 我 莎拉 |
[07:56] | Lj, so you could be with sara. | 还有Lj 这样你才能和莎拉在一起 |
[07:58] | Two seconds, just think of your family. | 你好好为你的家人想想 |
[08:00] | Feels like family’s the only thing | 我这几天能考虑的 |
[08:02] | I can think about these days. | 只有我的家人了 |
[08:04] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[08:05] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[08:08] | Linc, mom is alive. | 林肯 妈妈还活着 |
[08:13] | What? | 什么 |
[08:14] | Guess i’ll see you in miami. | 到了迈阿密再说 |
[08:17] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们要赶快离开这里 |
[08:20] | Sir, you mind if i ask where you’re going? | 先生 介意我问你去哪里吗 |
[08:23] | Dallas. | 达拉斯 |
[08:24] | Mind if we hitch a ride? | 我们能搭个车吗 |
[08:26] | I got 100 bucks; gas money. | 我有100块油钱 |
[08:28] | Please? | 求你了 |
[08:30] | Sir? | 先生 |
[08:38] | Cab’s not big enough for the two of you. | 驾驶室不够三个人坐 |
[08:41] | If you want to ride together | 如果你们想一起搭车 |
[08:42] | You’re going to have to ride back here. | 你们就得坐货柜里 |
[08:45] | Done. | 成交 |
[08:58] | Get comfortable. | 坐舒服了 |
[08:59] | Gonna be eight hours till we stop again. | 下次停车 要等八个小时 |
[09:33] | Linc… | 林肯 |
[09:35] | If scylla really is in there, there’s gonna be security. | 如果”锡拉”在这里 警卫会有很多 |
[09:37] | I need you focused. | 你要集中精神 |
[09:53] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:38] | All Clear upstairs. | 楼上安全 |
[10:40] | You find something? | 你发现什么了 |
[10:42] | Picture of my mom. | 我妈的照片 |
[10:45] | Someone must have known i was coming. | 有人知道我一定会来 |
[10:50] | Someone who’s connected enough to be working with carruth | 肯定是和卡鲁斯联系密切的人 |
[10:52] | And who knows you well enough | 而且是非常了解你 |
[10:54] | To get their hands on that picture. | 才可能拿到那张照片 |
[10:56] | There’s only one person i can think of That fits that description. | 只有一个人 符合刚才说的标准 |
[11:00] | You’re saying my mom’s in miami? | 你的意思是我妈妈在迈阿密 |
[11:01] | If she was operating out of this house, | 如果她在其他地方指挥 |
[11:04] | She certainly had access to money. | 资金对她来说一定不是问题 |
[11:05] | She’s a company agent. | 她是公司的特工 |
[11:06] | Gretchen said she thought That this could be an inside job. | 格雷琴说过 她认为 是公司内部人干的 |
[11:10] | Linc… | 林肯 |
[11:12] | Your mother could have scylla. | 你妈妈有可能控制着”锡拉” |
[11:22] | She used to bake cookies when we’d come home From school, | 以前 我们放学的时候 她会烤饼干给我们 |
[11:26] | Play kickball with us in the backyard. | 在后院和我们一起踢球 |
[11:30] | There’s just no way that woman was a company agent. | 她不可能是特工 |
[11:34] | You did read her file, didn’t you? | 你看了她的资料 对吗 |
[11:37] | I saw medical reports | 我看了医疗报告 |
[11:39] | That said she had the same diagnosis i did | 上面说她和我做过同样的检查 |
[11:43] | And that company doctors operated On her, too. | 公司的医生也 给她做了手术 |
[11:48] | Now i’m wondering if they took her off | 我一直在想 之后他们是否也带她 |
[11:49] | To a log cabin in the woods after they were done, | 去了那座小木屋 |
[11:53] | Introduced her to a friendly shrink. | 给她介绍一个神经科医生 |
[11:59] | How else could someone just stand by and watch | 怎么会有人看着自己的孩子 |
[12:01] | Their own children were hunted down like dogs? | 像落水狗一样让人追杀 |
[12:05] | Maybe she didn’t know. | 可能她不知道 |
[12:10] | She knew. | 她早就知道 |
[12:14] | Maybe it was over her head. | 可能她没办法处理 |
[12:16] | Or maybe she didn’t care. | 或者她根本不在乎 |
[12:21] | Anyway, i’m just surprised | 我只是很惊讶 |
[12:22] | The general waited so long to drop this bomb on us. | 将军等了这么长时间 才告诉我们这个秘密 |
[12:25] | Actually, i think that part makes sense. | 其实 我觉得很合情合理 |
[12:28] | I mean, for whatever reason, | 不管是什么原因 |
[12:30] | Your mother didn’t want you to know she was alive | 你妈妈不想让你们知道她还活着 |
[12:32] | Or you would have known years ago. | 否则你们可能早就知道了 |
[12:34] | The general was just keeping that secret, right? | 将军只是保守秘密 |
[12:37] | Keeping her happy, keeping her working. | 让她高兴 让她卖命 |
[12:41] | But now the game has changed. | 但是 现在情况不同了 |
[12:43] | Yeah, now he thinks you might be useful. | 他认为现在可以利用你了 |
[12:47] | Just like mom. | 就像我妈一样 |
[12:52] | Beyond question, he possesses the most gifted mind | 毫无疑问 他是我接触过的 |
[12:55] | Of any man i’ve ever encountered. | 最天资聪颖的人 |
[12:58] | Well, i’ll try not to take that too personally. | 我尽量不带那么多个人情绪 |
[13:02] | He drilled into your office safe | 他钻孔到你的办公室保险箱 |
[13:05] | And copied your card without you even noticing. | 神不知鬼不觉地复制了你的卡 |
[13:09] | As I recall, you were sitting right next to me. | 回想起来 你当时坐在我旁边吧 |
[13:12] | If we could have turned Michael Scofield, | 如果我们能招纳迈克尔・斯科菲尔德 |
[13:15] | It would have been like having 30 more years of Christina. | 就能多利用克里斯汀娜30年 |
[13:19] | Pull over. | 靠边停下 |
[13:26] | That’s my ride. | 我的车在那 |
[13:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:30] | Good-bye, Jonathan. | 再见 乔纳森 |
[14:13] | This isn’t the place. | 不是这里 |
[14:15] | I could pick that lock with my stump. | 我用假手都能开那种锁 |
[14:16] | No, n-no, n-no. | 不 不 |
[14:18] | Remember what they say about books and their covers. | 这就叫表里不一 |
[14:22] | When Harry Winston donated the hope diamond | 海瑞・温斯顿把希望之星 |
[14:24] | To the smithsonian, you know how he got it from new york | 捐给史密森尼博物馆时 你知道他怎么 |
[14:26] | To dc? | 把它从纽约带到华盛顿吗 |
[14:28] | Registered mail. | 挂号信 |
[14:30] | It’s the safest way to go. | 这是最安全的方式 |
[14:32] | After all, who is going to be looking | 毕竟 没人会去邮局 |
[14:33] | For the hope diamond at the post office, right? | 查找希望之星 |
[14:37] | And who would be looking for scylla | 又有谁会到小哈瓦那 |
[14:39] | At some run-down storefront church | 的一个破烂教堂 |
[14:40] | – In little havana?- All right, let’s say you’re right. | -找”锡拉”呢 -就算你说得对 |
[14:43] | They got scylla back there somewhere. | 他们把”锡拉”放里面了 |
[14:45] | You walk in there, reeking that cop stink, | 你进去跟臭保安拼命 |
[14:47] | You won’t last a second. | 坚持不了多久 |
[14:49] | That’s a good point. | 说得对 |
[14:51] | That’s why you’re going in. | 所以由你去 |
[15:08] | May i help you? | 能帮您什么吗 |
[15:11] | Yes, as a matter of fact. | 是的 事实上 |
[15:13] | I’m Charles Patoshik. | 我是查尔斯・帕特西 |
[15:15] | I’m a professor of anthropology | 我是南福罗里达大学的 |
[15:17] | At southern florida university. | 人类学教授 |
[15:19] | I’m doing some various research on various different kinds | 我正在研究不同种类的 |
[15:21] | Of, uh, uh, uh, caribbean religions, and, uh… | 加勒比宗教 |
[15:25] | Perhaps you could start | 或许可以 |
[15:26] | Back there where you, you do your, uh, services. | 从里面开始 |
[15:30] | That is our sanctuary. | 那是我们的圣堂 |
[15:33] | Only the pure of soul May venture inside. | 只有纯洁的心灵 方可进入 |
[15:36] | I know. | 了解 |
[15:37] | I-i have been in many such rooms. | 我去过很多圣堂 |
[15:40] | Let me see your hand. | 让我看看你的手 |
[15:56] | Your soul is black, | 你心灵不纯 |
[15:58] | Stained with the blood of the innocent. | 沾有无辜人的鲜血 |
[16:02] | I cannot let you pass. | 我不能让你进去 |
[16:03] | I have never been so offended in my life. | 从来没有人这么冒犯过我 |
[16:12] | I suggest that you continue your research | 我建议 你去别处 |
[16:16] | Elsewhere. | 继续研究 |
[16:27] | If you drop something | 如果是不小心 |
[16:30] | By accident, | 落下的东西 |
[16:32] | You leave a fingerprint on it. | 上面肯定会有指纹 |
[16:35] | She wanted you to find this. | 她就想让你发现这个 |
[16:37] | Why? you ever seen it before? | -为什么 -你以前看过吗 |
[16:39] | No. | 没有 |
[16:41] | Do you remember | 你还记得 |
[16:42] | Anything about that day? | 那天的事吗 |
[16:43] | I was four years old. | 我当时4岁 |
[16:46] | Any idea where it was taken? | 记得在哪拍的吗 |
[16:48] | No. | 忘了 |
[16:53] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[16:56] | I mean, if i found out my mom was… listen, | -如果我发现我妈妈 -听着 |
[16:58] | As far as i’m concerned, she’s not my mom. | 就我而言 她不是我妈 |
[17:00] | She’s just someone in the way of my freedom. | 只是我自由路上的绊脚石 |
[17:01] | All right? | 懂了吗 |
[17:11] | So, on my sixth birthday, | 我6岁生日时 |
[17:13] | Um, my father was long gone by then, | 爸爸已经离开很长时间了 |
[17:17] | So it was just me, mom, and linc, and… | 只剩下我 妈妈 林肯 |
[17:19] | Mom hands me my present– | 妈妈送给我礼物 |
[17:21] | My, uh, my only present– and i just know… | 我唯一的礼物 我以为… |
[17:24] | I just know it’s the millennium falcon. | 我猜那是千年隼号的模型 |
[17:28] | With the battle alert sound? | 有战斗警报声的吗 |
[17:29] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:30] | -I totally owned that. -of course you did. | -我有过一样的 -当然 |
[17:32] | Anyway, i had been asking for this thing for weeks, | 我为这个求了母亲好几个礼拜 |
[17:35] | And the package is just the right size, and… | 包装的大小看起来一模一样 |
[17:37] | I rip open the wrapping paper | 我撕下包装 |
[17:38] | And… it’s a birdhouse. | 结果却是个鸟巢 |
[17:42] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[17:43] | Oh, yeah, except it’s not even a birdhouse. | 其实不算是个鸟巢 |
[17:46] | It’s actually a birdhouse kit. | 是一套鸟巢玩具包 |
[17:48] | I’m so sorry. | 真是遗憾 |
[17:50] | I didn’t talk to her for two days after that, | 之后两天我都没和她说话 |
[17:54] | But when she finally got me to open the thing, | 但她最后还是想办法让我开始拼 |
[17:57] | We sat there together, | 我们坐在一起 |
[17:59] | Put it together piece by piece, | 一块一块的拼起来 |
[18:00] | And it was the first thing i ever built. | 那是我的第一个建筑作品 |
[18:05] | And i loved it… | 我很喜欢它 |
[18:08] | And she knew i would. | 她一早就知道我会喜欢上它 |
[18:10] | She knew me better than i knew myself. | 她比我更加了解我自己 |
[18:12] | That’s what moms do. | 母亲的天性 |
[18:14] | Yeah, but the strange thing is… | 奇怪的是 |
[18:17] | Even though i haven’t seen her for 23 years, | 即使我们有23年没见 |
[18:19] | There’s this part of me | 我仍然能感觉到 |
[18:20] | That feels like maybe she still does. | 她依然是如此 |
[18:59] | Your truck looks a little low to the ground. | 你的车好像有些超载 |
[19:02] | You mind stepping outside? | 介意下车来看看吗 |
[19:03] | I just got weighed 20 miles back. | 我刚刚才在20英里外磅重过 |
[19:05] | You highway patrol? | 你是高速公路巡警吗 |
[19:10] | Where are you going? | 去哪里 |
[19:24] | You’ve got no business in there. | 这和你无关 |
[19:26] | Unless you show me a warrant, | 除非你有搜查令 |
[19:27] | You get the hell out of there right now. | 否则马上滚下来 |
[19:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:45] | Goodness. | 上帝 |
[19:47] | I got my weigh station ticket | 我有磅重点的票据 |
[19:49] | Right here on the dash. | 就在我的车上 |
[19:51] | As soon as you see that… | 给你看看 |
[19:54] | You’ll see i got it right here. | 我刚刚才磅过重的 |
[19:58] | Here you go. | 给 |
[20:02] | I need you to follow me back to phoenix. | 我要你跟着我回凤凰城 |
[20:05] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[20:06] | I got to get this load to dallas. | 我要去达拉斯卸货 |
[20:08] | Well, that’s your choice. | 这是你自己选的 |
[20:24] | I got ’em. | 找到他们了 |
[20:36] | I think we need to call your brother. | 我们该给你哥哥打电话 |
[20:39] | No signal. | 没信号 |
[20:40] | We must be in the middle of nowhere. | 我们肯定在鸟不生蛋的地方 |
[20:42] | Lincoln said that if the company caught you… | 林肯说如果公司抓到你的话 |
[20:48] | I think i saw a side door back here. | 我看到这里有个侧门 |
[20:51] | What about the main door? | 为何不走正门 |
[20:53] | You’ll never get that open. | 不可能打开了 |
[20:54] | I’m sure it’s latched from the outside. | 肯定从外面锁上了 |
[20:56] | Can you open the side door? | 侧门能开吗 |
[20:57] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[21:06] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[21:08] | Help me out. | 帮我一下 |
[21:15] | I don’t think we’re going to be able to move this. | 我们搬不动这个 |
[21:22] | Maybe we won’t have to. | 我们不用搬 |
[21:24] | I have troubling news about general krantz. | 我有个关于克兰兹将军的坏消息 |
[21:27] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[21:29] | I don’t see how that’s possible. | 这不可能 |
[21:31] | Yes, well, what i’m hearing is a | 但我听说有一架 |
[21:32] | helicopter with | 从公司洛城总部起飞的 |
[21:34] | From company headquarters in los angeles one hour ago. | 直升飞机在一小时前 |
[21:38] | It landed for two minutes in canyon country | 抵达郊区峡谷 |
[21:40] | And now it’s back in los angeles. | 正在返回洛城途中 |
[21:42] | So you got the corpse? | 你找到他的尸体了吗 |
[21:43] | The helicopter landed back at company headquarters. | 直升机降落在公司总部 |
[21:46] | You know how important getting rid of him is | 你知道除掉他对我们努力 |
[21:49] | To what we’re trying to accomplish. | 达到的目标有多重要 |
[21:51] | All right, I can still get this done. | 好吧 我可以搞定 |
[21:53] | Not in our time frame. | 时间不够了 |
[22:00] | All right, I’m pulling the plug. | 好吧 我要速战速决 |
[22:01] | We need to start dealing with the consequences. | 我们要着手处理结果了 |
[22:04] | Wait, wait, wait. first things first. | 等会儿 关键的是 |
[22:05] | He knows that i’ve betrayed him. | 他知道我已经背叛了他 |
[22:07] | I need to disappear. | 我需要消失 |
[22:08] | I think that’s a good instinct. | 直觉真敏锐 |
[22:10] | I have a house in Sun Valley. | 我在森瓦利有间房子 |
[22:12] | I have another idea. | 我还有个主意 |
[22:15] | Do you mind putting me on speaker? | 你介意打开扬声器吗 |
[22:19] | You know, Griff, you’re a brave man. | 格里夫 你是个勇敢的人 |
[22:22] | And I thank you for everything you’ve done. | 我感谢你为我做的每一件事 |
[22:25] | It’s been an honor. | 这是你的荣耀 |
[22:28] | Now. | 现在 |
[22:29] | “Now” what? | 现在什么 |
[22:35] | The car in this picture has Florida plates. | 照片里的汽车是佛罗里达的牌照 |
[22:37] | Did you ever vacation there? | 你去那儿度过假吗 |
[22:39] | – No. – Do you know anyone | -没有 -你认不认识 |
[22:40] | – From Forida who came up to visit? – No. | -从那来拜访的人吗 -不认识 |
[22:43] | Why did they take this picture in front of that car? | 他们为什么要在那辆车前拍照 |
[22:48] | We didn’t. | 我们没有拍过 |
[22:51] | It’s been doctored. | 照片被修改过了 |
[22:52] | I’m not sure about that. | 这一点我不能肯定 |
[22:53] | I mean, the lighting, the shadows, All sync up perfectly. | 光线 影子 都处理地很好 |
[22:57] | This is a ’78 zephyr. | 这是78年版的西风 |
[22:59] | Michael was born in ’76. | 迈克尔76年出生 |
[23:04] | You’re the only one who could’ve picked up on that. | 你是唯一能想起来的人 |
[23:06] | She doctored that for you. | 这照片是特意为你修改的 |
[23:08] | Let’s see what else she might’ve changed. | 看看她还可能修改了什么 |
[23:10] | What’s the license plate on that zephyr? | 那辆西风的牌照是什么 |
[23:12] | M-I-K 4-4-1 M-I-K 4-4-1. | |
[23:16] | Martin Luther King boulevard intersects with route 441 | 马丁路德金大道与411道路交叉口处 |
[23:19] | About five miles north of here. | 大概离这里偏北五英里 |
[23:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:21] | You guys are here. listen, we’re a little outmanned | 你们在这里 我们在小哈瓦那 |
[23:23] | Down in Little Havana. we could use some backup. | 人手不够 你们可以支援我们 |
[23:25] | We got a lead on the buyer. | 我们有买家的线索 |
[23:27] | Great, what are we waiting for? | 很好 那我们还等什么 |
[23:30] | I think I gonna do it myself. | 我还是自己干吧 |
[23:31] | Come on, let’s stay together. we’re a team, right? | 我们应该在一起 团队合作嘛 |
[23:33] | – I said i got it. – After our little | -我说过我能做到 -经过今早的 |
[23:35] | Special deliveries this morning, | 小小特殊快递 |
[23:37] | Each one of us has an equal stake. | 每个人都是平等的了 |
[23:38] | Whoever started this, we’re all going to take them out. | 无论谁牵的头 我们都要让他们出局 |
[23:44] | The buyer, we think it’s Lincoln’s mother. | 我们认为买家是林肯的母亲 |
[23:47] | What? | 你说什么 |
[23:49] | Like i said, i’m doing this myself. | 正如我所说 我自己干 |
[23:51] | Linc! | 林肯 |
[23:53] | If she has scylla, | 如果她有”锡拉” |
[23:54] | She’s not just going to hand it over | 她是不会拱手相让的 |
[23:56] | Any more than the general would have. | 与将军相比是有过之而无不及 |
[23:58] | You don’t know that. | 你也不知道 |
[23:59] | We always thought whoever had scylla | 我们都认为拿着”锡拉”的人 |
[24:01] | Would do what the general did. | 会像将军那样做事 |
[24:02] | Maybe she won’t. | 也许她不会 |
[24:04] | Are you serious? | 你当真吗 |
[24:05] | Your mother is a company agent? | 你妈是公司特工 |
[24:06] | She was. | 她曾经是 |
[24:08] | She might be one of the good guys now. | 她现在可能是个好人了 |
[24:09] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[24:11] | I don’t think you’re in a place where you can make | 我觉得你没有把握 |
[24:12] | A clear determination about that. | 断定这点 |
[24:14] | Listen, this MLK 441 could be nothing. | 这个MLK 441可能什么也不是 |
[24:17] | But at the church, | 但在那座教堂里 |
[24:18] | There could be scylla. | 可能会有”锡拉” |
[24:21] | If i need you, i’ll call. | 如果需要你帮助 我会打电话 |
[24:24] | This should work. | 这应该管用 |
[24:51] | Christina? | 克里斯汀娜 |
[24:53] | You need to acknowledge that our chance | 你有必要知道在过去24小时中 |
[24:55] | Of success has substantially declined in the last 24 hours. | 我们成功的几率大大降低了 |
[24:58] | There are people out looking for us. | 有人在追查我们 |
[24:59] | We need to start thinking in terms of contingencies. | 要开始考虑退路了 |
[25:02] | Just a little while longer, only a few more days. | 再等等 就几天 |
[25:04] | General Krantz refused to adjust | 克兰兹将军面对严重威胁时 |
[25:06] | When there were credible threats against him. | 也拒绝调整 |
[25:08] | That’s the reason we have scylla now. | 所以我们才夺取”锡拉” |
[25:11] | Are you honestly comparing me to him? | 你不会拿我和他相提并论吧 |
[25:16] | I understand what you think your role is in all of this, | 我知道在整件事中你给自己的定位 |
[25:21] | And I appreciate your efforts. | 也很感谢你的努力 |
[25:23] | But if you can’t tell the difference | 但如果你觉得 |
[25:24] | Between he and I, perhaps you need to ask | 我和他一样 你就去找将军 |
[25:26] | The general for your old job back. | 要回你的职位 |
[25:32] | Oh, look. | 瞧 |
[25:33] | Here he is. would you like to take the call? | 是他打的 你想接吗 |
[25:41] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[25:43] | Good afternoon, Christina. | 下午好 克里斯汀娜 |
[25:45] | It’s good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真高兴 |
[25:46] | I assume this means you’ve retrieved scylla. | 我想这意味着你找到”锡拉”了 |
[25:48] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[25:50] | Oh, troubling news. | 真糟糕 |
[25:51] | Have any idea where it is? | 知道它在哪吗 |
[25:53] | Where are you, Christina? | 你在哪 克里斯汀娜 |
[25:55] | Johannesburg. where else would I be? | 约翰内斯堡 我还能在哪呢 |
[25:58] | I’ve had some of my contacts | 我让附近的部下 |
[25:59] | In your area check on your house. | 到你家去查看 |
[26:01] | There’s no one home. | 家里没有人 |
[26:03] | Well, of course not. as long as scylla’s in play, | 当然没有 没找到”锡拉” |
[26:05] | That address is blown. | 那个地址就是假的 |
[26:09] | Where are you, Christina? | 你在哪 克里斯汀娜 |
[26:11] | I don’t like your tone, jonathan. | 我不喜欢你的语气 乔纳森 |
[26:13] | Excuse me | 如果语气不好 |
[26:14] | If I sound a bit abrasive. | 请原谅 |
[26:17] | But it’s been a while since anyone’s tried to kill me. | 但刚刚有人想杀我 |
[26:20] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[26:22] | Are you all right? what happened? | 你没事吧 发生什么事了 |
[26:24] | Oren. | 鄂伦 |
[26:26] | “Oren”? | 鄂伦 |
[26:27] | We found his body… executed. | 我们找到了他的尸体 他杀 |
[26:30] | I can only assume that he’s working with someone. | 我只能想到他是和别人共事的 |
[26:33] | Someone who doesn’t tolerate failure. | 某个不用承受失败的人 |
[26:35] | Now, where are you, Christina? | 你到底在哪 克里斯汀娜 |
[26:38] | You listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[26:39] | If you’re implying that I had anything to do with this… | 如果你想说我和这事有关 |
[26:42] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[26:45] | After everything i’ve given to the compeny. My husband, my children… | 我为公司付出了这么多 我丈夫 孩子 |
[26:49] | I think it’s time that we had a sit-down. | 我想是时候我们坐下来 |
[26:51] | – And talk. – Tell you what. | -好好谈谈 -我告诉你 |
[26:53] | Why don’t you gether up the brain trust, | 干嘛不召集你的亲信 |
[26:56] | That half-witted daughter and your psychotic mistress? | 你的笨女儿和病态情人 |
[27:00] | Why don’t you get together and figure out where scylla is? | 召集起来想想锡拉的去向 |
[27:03] | Then call me. | 然后再打给我 |
[27:38] | Mr. Burrows. | 布伦斯先生 |
[27:46] | May I escort you to your table? | 我能带您去您的座位吗 |
[28:15] | You haven’t changed a bit. | 你一点都没变 |
[28:24] | I’m glad you got my message. | 很高兴你收到了我的信息 |
[28:26] | I know it wasn’t the most straightforward | 我知道这不是最直接的交流方式 |
[28:28] | Mode of communication, but I had to be sure it was you. | 但我要确定那是你 |
[28:31] | At least now I know where Michael gets it from. | 至少我知道迈克尔怎么得到的 |
[28:39] | I’m sure you have many questions. | 你肯定有很多问题想问 |
[28:41] | Where’s scylla? | “锡拉”在哪 |
[28:43] | It’s safe. | 它很安全 |
[28:45] | That’s all I can tell you for right now. | 现在我只能说这么多 |
[28:47] | Then we’ve got nothing to talk about. | 那我们就没什么可说的了 |
[28:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:50] | That’s the only reason you came here? | 你来就是为了这个吗 |
[28:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:55] | I really would’ve thought you wanted to know the truth. | 我一直以为你想知道真相 |
[28:57] | I know the truth. | 我已经知道了 |
[28:58] | You work for the company. | 你为公司效力 |
[29:01] | The same people that set me up for murder. | 那群用谋杀案陷害我的家伙 |
[29:03] | – Lincoln… – The same people | -林肯 -还是那群人 |
[29:04] | That have been trying to kill me and Michael | 自从我们从福克斯河监狱越狱之后 |
[29:06] | Ever since we escaped Fox River. | 就一直追杀我和迈克尔 |
[29:10] | You can think it as much as you want, I’m not a monster. | 你可以随便猜测 但我不是个恶魔 |
[29:17] | 23 years and not even an apology? | 23年过去了 你连道歉都没有 |
[29:20] | If I thought an apology would do any good, | 如果道歉可以管用的话 |
[29:23] | I would offer it. | 我肯定会道歉 |
[29:30] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:32] | Please sit down. | 请你坐下 |
[29:44] | Leaving you two boys… | 抛弃你们兄弟俩 |
[29:47] | Was the hardest thing I ever did. | 是我这辈子最艰难的决定 |
[29:49] | But you did. | 你还是做了 |
[29:52] | And then you went off and worked for the company. | 你一走了之去为公司效力 |
[29:55] | You know, you think you know what the company is, | 你以为你了解那个公司 |
[29:58] | But you don’t. | 实际上你根本不了解 |
[29:59] | It is a body that bends to the will of its head. | 公司的意志是受首脑控制的 |
[30:03] | And right now, it is bloodthirsty and war-hungry, | 它现在既好战又嗜血 |
[30:07] | Because that’s who General Krantz is. | 因为克兰兹将军就是这种人 |
[30:11] | But what if a woman, | 但如果一个女人 |
[30:12] | A mother, ran it? | 一位母亲掌管公司 |
[30:16] | Can you imagine the different that would make? | 你能想象会有多大的改变吗 |
[30:19] | You think you’re a mother? | 你以为你是位母亲 |
[30:20] | A mother’s priority Is her family. | 母亲的首要职责 是照顾家庭 |
[30:24] | If I give scylla back to the general, he leaves me | 如果我把”锡拉”给将军 他就会 |
[30:26] | And Michael alone, and I get to spend time | 放过我和迈克尔 我就可以多花些时间 |
[30:28] | With my son in peace. | 安安静静地陪我儿子 |
[30:31] | Look, I could sit here for days and try to explain to you | 要向你解释我为什么这么做 做了什么 |
[30:34] | Why I did what I did. | 可能花上几天时间 |
[30:36] | Suffice it to say, I couldn’t protect you then, | 简单地说 我就不能保护你了 |
[30:38] | But let me protect you now. | 但是现在请让我保护你 |
[30:43] | What if general Krantz were no longer in the picture? | 如果克兰兹将军死了 |
[30:46] | Once he is dealt with, | 一旦解决了他 |
[30:48] | No one would come after you. | 就没有人再追杀你们了 |
[30:51] | But I need time, Lincoln. | 但是我需要时间 林肯 |
[30:53] | I need two days | 我需要两天时间 |
[30:55] | To put everything into place. | 去把一切安排妥当 |
[30:56] | If you give me two days… | 如果你能给我两天时间 |
[31:00] | …then I can give you and Michael | 我就能让你和迈克尔 |
[31:02] | Your complete and utter freedom. | 拥有充分彻底的自由 |
[31:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:19] | I’m going to get started right away. | 我现在就开始动手 |
[31:20] | But if Krantz suspects any of this, | 如果克兰兹产生怀疑的话 |
[31:22] | He’s going to hunt us both down. | 他不会放过我们俩的 |
[31:25] | And for that reason, | 正因如此 |
[31:28] | I can’t risk being seen with you | 在一切办完之前 |
[31:31] | Until all of this is over. | 不能让人发现你我见面了 |
[31:34] | How will I get in touch with you? | 那我怎么联系你 |
[31:36] | You can’t. | 你不能联系我 |
[31:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:06] | Once we pull this box down, | 只要把这个箱子拉倒 |
[32:07] | It’ll push the water machine | 就能压倒售水机 |
[32:09] | Right through the side door. | 撞开侧门 |
[32:10] | We’re slowing down. I think we’re getting off the highway. | 车子减速了 我们肯定下了高速公路 |
[32:12] | I’m almost ready. | 快弄好了 |
[32:16] | Sara, grab that strap over there. | 莎拉 抓住那边的带子 |
[32:26] | All right, hold it. | 好的 抓住 |
[32:37] | Come on! | 快点 |
[32:56] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[33:20] | After you clear the area | 你解决那个区域之后 |
[33:21] | I don’t anticipate any problems. | 我就不会遇到任何阻碍了 |
[33:22] | All right? | 懂了吗 |
[33:24] | Scylla or not here we come. | 放手一搏了 |
[33:26] | All right. hold on. | 好的 等等 |
[33:31] | What the hell are those guys doing? | 这些人要干什么 |
[33:36] | We’re not going against any additional people in there. | 我们无法对付更多人 |
[33:39] | – We wait until they come back out. – All right. | -等他们出来 -好的 |
[33:45] | So Lincoln’s mother is really the buyer? | 林肯的妈妈真的是买家吗 |
[33:49] | It appears that way. | 看来是的 |
[33:50] | I hope he understands, | 我希望他能理解 |
[33:52] | That if I need to take her out to get to scylla, | 如果需要除掉她才能拿到锡拉 |
[33:55] | I’m not going to hesitate to kill her. | 我会毫不犹豫地杀了她 |
[33:57] | No question. | 同意 |
[33:58] | Well, let’s just hope it doesn’t come to that. | 希望不要走到这步 |
[34:00] | You serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[34:02] | Yeah. am I serious if we can get scylla | 我认真的 如果不用杀掉林肯的妈妈 |
[34:04] | Without killing Linc’s mother, | 就能拿到锡拉的话 |
[34:05] | That’s the preferable outcome. | 这样更好 |
[34:07] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[34:09] | If I’m gonna be in the foxhole with you, | 如果我要和你一起深入虎穴 |
[34:10] | I need to know that you have my back. | 我要知道你真的能帮我 |
[34:17] | Mrs. Burrows has the item, | 东西在布伦斯夫人手里 |
[34:19] | And the only way to get it is to kill her. | 拿到它的唯一方法就是杀了她 |
[34:21] | What is your move? | 你打算怎么做 |
[34:25] | I pull the trigger. | 我会开枪 |
[34:33] | There they go, Come on. | 他们走了 咱们走吧 |
[34:47] | Don self, | 唐・赛尔夫 |
[34:49] | Homeland Security. | 国土安全局的 |
[34:51] | We’re investigating A cruelty to animal charge. | 我们正在调查 一起虐待动物的案件 |
[34:54] | I have no idea what you’re referring to. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:58] | We’re referring to ritual Slaughters of chickens. | 在祭祀典礼上大量屠杀鸡群 |
[35:01] | Okay, that might be allowed where you come from | 你们国家可能允许 |
[35:02] | But here in America, that’s no mas. | 但在美国 不允许 |
[35:04] | Chickens? This is preposterous. | 鸡吗 太可笑了 |
[35:07] | This is because I’m Caribbean. | 就因为我是加勒比人 |
[35:09] | I swear to god, I smelled chicken blood. | 我发誓 我闻到鸡血腥味了 |
[35:11] | Worse than the place Down the street we shut down. | 比我们封锁的那条街 味道还重 |
[35:13] | You want to turn this into something? | 你想把事情搞大吗 |
[35:15] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[35:18] | If there aren’t any chickens, There aren’t any chickens. | 如果这没什么鸡 那就是没有 |
[35:21] | But we’re not going to know that Until we take a look around. | 但我们必须搜一下 才能知道 |
[35:23] | The smell was coming from back there. | 气味从后面发出来 |
[35:25] | That is our sanctuary. | 那是我们的圣堂 |
[35:28] | I cannot let you to disrupt it. | 我不能让你进去玷污它 |
[35:30] | I understand your concerns, but I need to go back there. | 我理解 但我还是要进去 |
[35:33] | I insist, you cannot do that. | 不行 你不能这么做 |
[35:35] | Best I can do is have you accompany us, please. | 你可以一起过去 只能做到这了 |
[35:37] | Please. | 走吧 |
[35:40] | You, | 你 |
[35:41] | Come on, let’s go outside Until they’re done. | 快走 到外面去 等他们完事 |
[35:43] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:56] | That’s not a very heavenly thing to do. | 这可不是什么神圣的事 |
[36:15] | 安全通行证 | |
[36:26] | Find anything? | 找到什么了吗 |
[36:27] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[36:36] | What the hell are they up to? | 他们在这干什么 |
[36:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:39] | He just asked to rent that closet. | 那个男的只说要租间储物室 |
[36:41] | Did a woman ever come down here with him? | 有个女人和他来过吗 |
[36:43] | Yeah, once. | 来过一次 |
[36:45] | I’m telling you, | 我都告诉你了 |
[36:46] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[36:49] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[36:55] | Don’t. | 别动 |
[36:58] | Come here. Both of you, | 过来 你们两个 |
[37:02] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[37:05] | I said on your knees. | 听见了没 跪下 |
[37:10] | I told you not to come in here. | 我告诉过你不要进来 |
[37:21] | Where’s the other guy? | 还有一个人哪去了 |
[37:23] | He ran. Let’s go. | 他跑了 我们快走 |
[37:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:34] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[37:36] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[37:39] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[38:14] | Come on. | 快点 |
[38:51] | We’re not going to make it back to the truck. | 我们没法回车上了 |
[38:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:56] | Here. | 给 |
[38:58] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[38:59] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[39:00] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[39:01] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[39:51] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[39:53] | Yeah, thanks. | 还好 谢谢 |
[40:23] | The general should know by now not to mess with us. | 将军现在该知道不要和我们作对了 |
[40:26] | The general… Didn’t send me. | 不是… 将军派我来的 |
[40:32] | Who did? | 谁派的 |
[40:35] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[41:02] | Lincoln! | 林肯 |
[41:04] | We’ve got news. | 我们有新线索了 |
[41:05] | So do I. | 我也有 |
[41:06] | We’re staying low for two days. | 我们这两天不要行动 |
[41:08] | Christina’s promised to get rid of Krantz. | 克里斯汀娜承诺过要摆脱克兰兹 |
[41:10] | I think she’s lying. | 我觉得她在撒谎 |
[41:12] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[41:14] | She said she’s going to change the company | 她说她将会变革公司的 |
[41:15] | In the way it operates. | 运作方式 |
[41:17] | So what, the company’s gonna go nonviolent now? | 然后呢 公司以后采取非暴力政策了 |
[41:19] | – Just hear me out. – I’m telling you. I think she’s lying. | -听我说完 -告诉你 她在撒谎 |
[41:21] | It’s from the church. Some kind of credential. | 这是从教堂拿来的 某种凭证之类的 |
[41:23] | There were some automatic weapons in there, too. | 那里还有一些自动武器 |
[41:25] | And trust me, if there’s fake IDs and weapons | 相信我 一看到假证件和武器 |
[41:28] | Something big’s about to go down. | 就知道肯定会有什么大事要发生 |
[41:29] | Your mom, | 你妈妈 |
[41:30] | She said after two days, | 她说两天之后 |
[41:32] | That’s when she would make the change. | 会作出变革 |
[41:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:34] | Take a look at the date on that laminate, | 看看卡上的日期 |
[41:36] | Two days away. | 也是两天 |
[41:38] | You think that’s just a coincidence? come on, | 你认为这只是巧合吗 拜托 |
[41:39] | Lincoln, you can’t be surprised | 林卡 你犯不着惊讶 |
[41:40] | That a woman that would abandon her kids Would be less than truthful | 一个抛家弃子的女人 现在也会撒谎 |
[41:43] | About her intentions right now. | 影藏真实意图 |
[41:45] | – Hey, where you going? – I need to talk to her. | -你去哪里 -我要找她谈 |
[41:47] | Just take a moment. Let’s figure this out. | 等等 我们仔细分析一下 |
[41:49] | If she’s looking to head the company, | 如果她想领导公司 |
[41:50] | There has to a more realistic plan than a one-man | 我们必须有比单枪匹马 |
[41:54] | Frontal assault. | 更现实的计划 |
[41:55] | She’ll listen to me. | 她会听我的 |
[41:56] | She asked you not to come back, Linc. | 她叫你不要回去了 林肯 |
[41:57] | That’s a warning. | 这就是警告 |
[42:35] | Lincoln’s back at the plaza. | 林肯回广场了 |
[42:39] | I think we need | 我觉得我们必须 |
[42:40] | To realize he’s more of a threat | 认识到他比我们 |
[42:42] | Than we gave him credit for. | 设想中更具威胁 |
[42:43] | He found the mansion. | 他找到那栋大厦了 |
[42:44] | His guys got the stash at the church. | 他的人在教堂找到了藏匿物 |
[42:46] | He’s not going to stop. | 他不会收手的 |
[42:47] | I told him to stay away. | 我告诉过他不要搅和的 |
[43:03] | Christina, | 克里斯汀娜 |
[43:04] | We have a clean shot. | 我们正待命击毙 |
[43:17] | Take it. | 击毙 |
[43:19] | Take it. | 击毙 |