| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on Prison Break. | 《越狱》剧情回顾 |
| [00:03] | This is an overview. | 这是简单介绍 |
| [00:04] | That’s just the beginning of what’s on here. | 这只是一切的开始 |
| [00:06] | You honor your side of the agreement, | 你履行了你的诺言 |
| [00:07] | And I will do the unveiling at the conference tomorrow. | 我会在明天的会上说明一切 |
| [00:09] | I thought we were working with these people. | 我以为我们是和这些人合作 |
| [00:11] | So did I. | 我也这么想 |
| [00:12] | Damn well almost got | 为了这些东西 |
| [00:14] | Our asses handed to us getting these. | 我们差点连命都没了 |
| [00:15] | These things are for tomorrow. | 这些是明天要用的 |
| [00:16] | I want Scylla today! | 我今天就要”锡拉” |
| [00:18] | Vincent Sandinsky. | 文森特・圣丁斯奇 |
| [00:19] | – Yes? – Let’s go. | -有事吗 -跟我走 |
| [00:22] | What are you going to do? | 你想要干什么 |
| [00:23] | I warned you not to come, Michael. | 我警告过你别来 迈克 |
| [00:24] | Well, it’s not over, not by a long shot. | 从大局上看 一切都还没结束 |
| [00:28] | Christina Rose Scofield, | 克里斯蒂娜・罗斯・斯科菲尔德 |
| [00:30] | That name mean anything to you? | 你听过这个名字吗 |
| [00:31] | No. | 没有 |
| [00:32] | Yes. | 喂 |
| [00:33] | How badly do you want him, mom? | 妈妈 你很想打败他吗 |
| [00:36] | Michael, listen to me. | 迈克 听我说 |
| [00:37] | That’s not an answer. | 这不是我要的答案 |
| [00:40] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再联系你的 |
| [00:47] | I get the ass-kicking of a lifetime | 我被打的连命都没了 |
| [00:49] | And you come back empty-handed? | 你们却空着手回来了 |
| [00:52] | – What? – Linc and Michael’s mother | -什么 -林肯和迈克的妈妈 |
| [00:54] | She’s got Scylla | 手上有”锡拉” |
| [00:55] | Here in Miami. | 在迈阿密 |
| [00:56] | Fuel the jet. | 准备飞机 |
| [00:58] | We’re going to Miami. | 我们去迈阿密 |
| [01:10] | The guy knows something. | 他肯定知道点事情 |
| [01:11] | I don’t know what else I can do to help you guys. | 我知道我帮不了你们 |
| [01:13] | Please let me go. | 求你们放了我吧 |
| [01:15] | I won’t say a word to anyone about this. | 我不会告诉任何人的 |
| [01:17] | Never heard of the name Christina Scofield? | 没听说过克里斯蒂娜・斯科菲尔德吗 |
| [01:19] | I told you, no. | 我说了 没有 |
| [01:20] | Never? | 真的 |
| [01:21] | Never. | 真的 |
| [01:28] | Yeah. | 说 |
| [01:30] | That guy you picked up at the airport. | 你在机场劫走的那个人 |
| [01:33] | There’s something you should know. | 有些事情你必须了解 |
| [01:35] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
| [01:36] | He’s not some innocent victim, Linc. | 他不是一个无关的人 林肯 |
| [01:39] | He and Christina have been exchanging e-mails, | 他和克里斯蒂娜一直互通邮件 |
| [01:42] | Phone calls, you name it. | 电话 等等等等 |
| [01:43] | They’ve got some kind of plan. | 他们肯定是计划好了 |
| [01:45] | I just haven’t figured it out yet. | 但是 我还不知道是什么 |
| [01:49] | – Thanks. – So what are you going to do with him, Linc? | -谢谢 -那你想怎么对付他 |
| [01:53] | Leave town, Michael. | 离开这里 迈克 |
| [01:56] | Linc? | 林肯 |
| [02:01] | Where’s Scylla? | “锡拉”在什么地方 |
| [02:03] | No. | 我不知道 |
| [02:05] | Where’s Scylla?! | “锡拉”在什么地方 |
| [02:15] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
| [02:17] | – Almost.Is that Sandinsky’s phone? – Yeah. | -快了 那是圣丁斯奇的电话吗 -是的 |
| [02:29] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
| [02:30] | Thanks, I may need it. | 谢谢 我可能是需要点运气 |
| [02:41] | It’s Michael again | 又是迈克打来的 |
| [02:41] | On Sandinsky’s phone. | 用的是圣丁斯奇的电话 |
| [02:42] | I thought he turned it off. | 我以为他把电话关了 |
| [02:44] | Well, now it’s on. Track it. | 现在是开着的 追踪信号 |
| [02:46] | Michael? | 迈克 |
| [02:48] | Hello, Christina. | 喂 克里斯蒂娜 |
| [02:51] | I hope you’re ready to talk. | 我希望 你对我说实话 |
| [02:53] | Let’s start with Vincent Sandinsky. | 我们从文森特・圣丁斯奇说起 |
| [02:56] | Vincent Sandinsky the scientist? | 文森特・圣丁斯奇 那个科学家吗 |
| [02:57] | He, uh, he’s an old friend of mine. | 他是我的老朋友 |
| [03:00] | A bit of a bore, don’t you think? | 有点让人讨厌 你觉得呢 |
| [03:02] | But who cares about him? | 但谁管他呢 |
| [03:04] | I’d rather talk about you. | 我更想谈谈你的问题 |
| [03:06] | I’d rather meet you face-to-face. | 我想和你面对面谈 |
| [03:09] | Unless you’re bringing me Scylla, I’m not interested. | 除非你把”锡拉”带来 否则免谈 |
| [03:13] | No Scylla, no meeting. | 没有”锡拉” 就别想见面 |
| [03:15] | That’s all I can offer. | 这是我唯一的条件 |
| [03:17] | What do you hope to accomplish? | 你的目标是什么 |
| [03:19] | I need your answer in ten minutes, | 十分钟内给我答案 |
| [03:21] | And that’s the last time i’m calling back. | 那将是我最后一次给你打电话 |
| [03:26] | And found him. | 找到他了 |
| [03:28] | He’s in an industrial park in El Portal. | 他在埃尔波特尔的工业区 |
| [03:31] | Right up the coast. | 就在海边 |
| [03:32] | All right, | 很好 |
| [03:33] | Let’s go. | 我们行动 |
| [03:36] | You’re lying, you’re lying. | 你撒谎 你撒谎 |
| [03:39] | I don’t work for the company, | 我不是公司的人 |
| [03:40] | Six words that never prove true. | 你就是谎话连篇 |
| [03:42] | Come on, man, this is over, look around! | 你玩完了 认命吧 |
| [03:45] | What are you doing here?! | 你还想耍什么把戏 |
| [03:46] | I swear I don’t know anything, I do. | 我发誓什么都不知道 |
| [03:47] | I don’t know what he’s talking about. | 他说的我一点都不知道 |
| [03:49] | I am here for a conference, | 我是来开会的 |
| [03:51] | That’s all, I don’t know who told you otherwise. | 就这么多 我不知道其他人说了什么 |
| [03:53] | I do, | 我知道了 |
| [03:54] | And Michael’s also full of crap. | 迈克也一句实话没说 |
| [03:55] | – He’s got no reason to lie. – Actually, he does. | -他没理由撒谎 -事实上 他有 |
| [03:57] | Michael’s leading us off the scent, so he can get in… | 迈克给我们假情报 就能找机会插手 |
| [03:59] | He doesn’t want Christina to have Scylla | 他和我们一样 |
| [04:00] | Any more than we do. | 不想让克里斯蒂娜得到”锡拉” |
| [04:01] | It’s not the first time he’s lied to us. | 他对我们撒谎 不是一两次了 |
| [04:04] | Where is it? | “锡拉”在什么地方 |
| [04:07] | – Linc. – Come on, Linc, | -林肯 -算了 林肯 |
| [04:09] | He can’t talk if he’s dead. | 他要是死了 线索就断了 |
| [04:12] | – You got three seconds. – No! | -最后三秒钟 -别开枪 |
| [04:16] | Burrows! | 布鲁斯 |
| [04:22] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
| [04:24] | Vincent and I need to talk. | 我要和文森特谈谈 |
| [04:33] | Vincent? | 文森特 |
| [04:37] | We had a deal. | 我们有协议的 |
| [04:39] | New deal. | 新的协议 |
| [04:41] | I’m taking charge. | 我来负责 |
| [04:45] | Vincent and I are old friends. | 文森特和我是老朋友 |
| [04:47] | Where’d you find him? | 你们在哪里找到他的 |
| [04:49] | At an airstrip. | 在飞机跑道上 |
| [04:51] | He’s got something to do with Scylla. | 他知道一些”锡拉”的事情 |
| [04:53] | Good. | 很好 |
| [04:56] | Then you can help me find it, | 那么你可以帮我找到”锡拉”了 |
| [04:58] | Can’t you, Vincent? | 对吗 文森特 |
| [04:59] | And you can help me find Christina Scofield. | 而且你能帮我找到克里斯蒂娜・斯科菲尔德 |
| [05:05] | Dr. Sandinsky has been | 圣丁斯奇博士作为 |
| [05:07] | A company operative since | 公司的特工已经 |
| [05:10] | How long’s it been, Vincent? | 多久了 文森特 |
| [05:13] | 21 years. | 21年了 |
| [05:15] | 21 years of service. | 已经21年了 |
| [05:16] | Scientist, statistician, | 科学家 统计学家 |
| [05:19] | Expert field combatant. | 职业士兵 |
| [05:21] | What brought you to Miami? | 你为什么来迈阿密 |
| [05:26] | Does that help? | 想起来了吗 |
| [05:29] | She invited me, okay? | 她请我来的 |
| [05:30] | She invited me. | 她请我来的 |
| [05:32] | – Who? – Christina Scofield. | -谁 -克里斯蒂娜・斯科菲尔德 |
| [05:34] | I’m working with her. | 我为她工作 |
| [05:35] | That brings you full circle, doesn’t it,Burrows? | 这样你就明白来龙去脉了吧 布鲁斯 |
| [05:38] | But you knew that already. | 但是 你早就知道了 |
| [05:40] | When were you planning on | 你准备什么时候告诉我 |
| [05:41] | Telling me that your mother was behind all this? | 你妈妈是幕后主使 |
| [05:44] | We just found out. | 我们也是刚刚知道 |
| [05:46] | But bottom line is, you knew. | 但是 最起码 你知道 |
| [05:49] | All of you! | 你们都知道 |
| [05:53] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
| [05:57] | You heard him, get down. | 你们听见了 跪下 |
| [06:01] | Oh, not you. | 你不用 |
| [06:04] | I don’t need to make deals | 我不想和没有能力的人 |
| [06:05] | With men who can’t do their jobs. | 做任何交易 |
| [06:07] | If Bagwell is the only one who is competent here, | 如果巴格韦尔是唯一一个有能力的人 |
| [06:10] | He’ll do it alone. | 他一个人就能解决 |
| [06:11] | What?! Are you serious?! | 什么 你说什么 |
| [06:13] | Who do you think found this guy?! | 你以为是谁找到这个人的 |
| [06:20] | Where’s Scylla? | “锡拉”在哪里 |
| [06:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [06:22] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
| [06:24] | She doesn’t tell me where she keeps it, | 她没告诉我她放在哪里 |
| [06:27] | But I do know where she’s staying. | 但是 我知道她住哪 |
| [06:28] | A place called edgewater tower, room 1099. | 水塔饭店 1099房间 |
| [06:33] | You have today. | 你只剩下今天 |
| [06:38] | One day. | 就一天了 |
| [07:12] | You’re wasting time, Burrows. | 不要浪费时间了 布鲁斯 |
| [07:15] | One day. | 一天 |
| [07:27] | You tipped him off. | 是你告的密 |
| [07:33] | No, Bagwell. | 巴格韦尔 你回来 |
| [07:36] | You stay here. | 你呆在这里 |
| [07:39] | Yeah, Theodore. | 对 蒂博格 |
| [07:40] | He needs you. | 他更需要你 |
| [07:42] | But you’d better stay away from us. | 你最好离我们都远点 |
| [07:55] | This is where Michael’s signal is coming from? | 这就是迈克打电话的地方 |
| [07:57] | – Yeah. – Perfect. | -是的 -太好了 |
| [07:58] | Be careful. | 小心 |
| [08:16] | Stay here. | 呆在这儿 |
| [08:22] | Check it out. | 检查一下 |
| [09:04] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
| [09:05] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
| [09:06] | He’s leaving. | 他要跑 |
| [09:15] | Come on, he can’t be that far away. | 快点 他跑不了多远 |
| [09:17] | Let’s go. | 追上他 |
| [09:23] | Out. | 快出去 |
| [09:43] | Let’s go. | 跟我走吧 |
| [10:08] | All right. | 好了 |
| [10:12] | Where is it? | “锡拉”在哪里 |
| [10:15] | You don’t really expect me to answer that, do you? | 你知道我不会说的 对不对 |
| [10:18] | Actually, I do, | 实际上 你会说 |
| [10:20] | Because your life depends on it, | 不说你就死命一条 |
| [10:23] | And considering your track record, | 根据你的记录 |
| [10:24] | I think it’s safe to assume | 我可以很保守地估计 |
| [10:25] | That you’re always looking out for number one. | 你总是为自己着想 |
| [10:29] | I’ve waited 25 years for this moment, Michael. | 迈克 这一天我等了25年了 |
| [10:33] | There’s no way I can say everything I want to say. | 我不可能把我知道的全告诉你 |
| [10:36] | Why should I let you? | 我为什么要让你说 |
| [10:37] | Because I’m your mother. | 因为我是你的母亲 |
| [10:40] | That’s something you can’t change. | 有些事情是改变不了的 |
| [10:43] | It’s something you can’t take away. | 是忘不掉的 |
| [10:49] | It’s nice to meet you, Sara. | 很高兴见到你 莎拉 |
| [10:51] | In some ways, Michael’s done very well | 迈克能认识你 |
| [10:53] | For himself. | 是他福气好 |
| [10:54] | In other ways, i’m not so sure. | 至于其他 我就不敢那么说了 |
| [10:57] | Lincoln has led you down a dark path. | 林肯让你走了一条艰难的路 |
| [11:01] | I make my own decisions. | 我自己决定的 |
| [11:02] | You break Lincoln out of prison | 你帮林肯逃出监狱 |
| [11:04] | And he goes to work for general Krantz. | 他却帮克兰兹将军做事 |
| [11:07] | And he has his reasons. | 他有他自己的理由 |
| [11:10] | But if you’re looking for some kind of common ground | 如果你想找我们之间的共同点 |
| [11:12] | Between us, maybe that’s it. | 我觉得就那么多了 |
| [11:14] | I don’t want to see Lincoln working for the company, either. | 我也不想让林肯给公司卖命 |
| [11:17] | At least you’ve stopped making excuses for him. | 最少你不再给他找借口了 |
| [11:20] | I stopped making judgments. | 我只是不再用主观考虑问题 |
| [11:22] | Something I couldn’t afford. | 我已经不能那么做了 |
| [11:24] | But that was a long time ago, | 这些都是以前的问题了 |
| [11:26] | And that’s not why we’re here. | 这不是我们谈话的主题 |
| [11:28] | No. | 我知道 |
| [11:30] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
| [11:32] | None of us wants to see Scylla go back to the company. | 我们都不想公司得到”锡拉” |
| [11:36] | So, if we can put the past behind us, | 如果我们能摒弃前嫌 |
| [11:38] | Maybe we can work something out. | 我们还是可以做到的 |
| [11:42] | Like what? | 举个例子 |
| [11:43] | Like a deal. | 做个交易 |
| [11:45] | “A deal”? | 交易 |
| [11:48] | All right, | 好吧 |
| [11:50] | You tell me where Scylla is, | 你告诉我”锡拉”在哪 |
| [11:51] | And we’ll work out the details later. | 我们再讨论细节 |
| [11:53] | We’ll go 50-50. | 我们五五分 |
| [11:55] | A mother-son operation? | 母子行动 |
| [11:57] | Maybe. | 可能 |
| [11:59] | But first, Scylla. | 首先 “锡拉” |
| [12:01] | Please, Michael, I know better. | 算了吧 迈克 我更了解 |
| [12:07] | We’re very similar. | 我们是一类人 |
| [12:11] | I know what it’s like to look at the big picture, | 我知道 当我们看着一个事物 |
| [12:13] | See all the little moving parts… | 想到的却是所有小的零件 |
| [12:16] | How much easier it is to think after the surgery. | 手术之后大脑更灵活了 |
| [12:20] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
| [12:23] | That’s why you’ll never be able to manipulate me | 这就是为什么你不可能 |
| [12:25] | Like you do the rest of the world. | 像操纵其他人一样操纵我 |
| [12:30] | You’re running out of time. | 你没时间了 |
| [12:54] | All right, there’s no one back here! | 里面没人 |
| [12:56] | Well, they were here, but of course, | 他们刚刚还在 |
| [12:57] | There’s nobody here now. | 但是现在肯定没人 |
| [12:58] | ‘Cause that’s what happens. | 总是这样 |
| [13:00] | You know, this | 你们说呢 |
| [13:01] | Whole thing… | 所有的事情 |
| [13:04] | It’s just… | 全部都是 |
| [13:06] | It’s just… crap! | 全部都是垃圾 |
| [13:09] | We’re always one move behind, | 我们总是比别人慢一步 |
| [13:11] | Every step of the way. | 每次都是这样 |
| [13:12] | Yeah, and it’s just going to get worse now that | 而且巴格韦尔现在小人得志 |
| [13:15] | Bagwell is breathing down our backs. | 更让我们觉得难受 |
| [13:16] | How do you make that kind of mistake, huh?! | 你怎么能犯那种错误 |
| [13:18] | And let that inbred get anywhere near us. | 让那个垃圾和我们在一起 |
| [13:21] | No, no, no, the first mistake was working for Krantz. | 不 我们就不该为克兰兹做事 |
| [13:24] | Okay, that was the first mistake. | 对 那是第一个错误 |
| [13:25] | what do you think’s going to happen now | 那你觉得以后会怎么样 |
| [13:25] | that he’s in town and he has his goons | 他和他的狐朋狗友作威作福 |
| [13:27] | Calling the shots? what’s going to happen now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
| [13:30] | Yeah, I should’ve known better | 我在这些事情发生前 |
| [13:31] | Than to get anywhere near this. | 就应该想到的 |
| [13:34] | All right, you know what? we should go. | 好了 我们该走了 |
| [13:36] | – Let’s go. – No, we can’t go, | -我们走吧 -我们不能走 |
| [13:37] | Because you saw the photos,right? | 你看过那些照片了 |
| [13:39] | You saw the photos, so you know | 所以你应该知道 |
| [13:40] | what he’s going to do with them. | 他会对他们做什么 |
| [13:41] | We should have known what he was going to do with them! | 我们早该知道他会对他们做什么了 |
| [13:43] | That’s what we should’ve… | 我们应该早就知道 |
| [13:45] | Hey, hey, hey! just calm down. | 冷静下来 |
| [13:46] | You know what, the deal is over. | 说实话吧 交易吹了 |
| [13:48] | Okay? you know it, i know it. | 你知我知 |
| [13:49] | Everybody knows it. we’re not getting out of here! | 所有人都知道 我们永远也逃不掉了 |
| [13:51] | We’re going to take a walk right to the gallows, | 要不我们自己走向绞刑架 |
| [13:53] | Or somebody else is going to stab us in the back! | 要不就是其他人把我们干掉 |
| [13:56] | I did that walk and I survived. | 我以前也遇到过 但我活下来了 |
| [13:58] | Even if we win, | 就算我们赢了 |
| [14:00] | Do we win? | 我们就真的赢了吗 |
| [14:01] | You don’t believe that, do you? | 你也不信的 对吧 |
| [14:03] | Look, i’m going to do what i got to do. | 我会去做该做的 |
| [14:04] | If you don’t want to roll with me, that’s fine. | 你要不想和我一起 随你 |
| [14:11] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
| [14:12] | Rental receipt, a silver minivan. | 租借收据 银色小货车 |
| [14:15] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
| [14:29] | What do you know about this? | 你对这个了解多少 |
| [14:31] | We found a whole | 我们在小古巴 |
| [14:32] | Box of them down in Little Cuba. | 发现了一箱子这个 |
| [14:34] | Guns, too. | 还有很多枪 |
| [14:35] | What do you know about this? | 你对这个了解多少 |
| [14:41] | She wanted me to speak there. | 她想让我在那儿演讲 |
| [14:43] | About Scylla? | 是关于锡拉吗 |
| [14:45] | She said she’d give me the script beforehand, | 她说会提前给我讲稿 |
| [14:46] | that’s all I know. | 我只知道这个 |
| [14:47] | She said her interest was purely scientific. | 她说只是纯粹对科学感兴趣 |
| [14:51] | Her interest was financial. | 她的兴趣是财富 |
| [14:54] | She came to me about a year ago with an idea. | 一年前她找到我 说了自己的想法 |
| [14:56] | Rather than build our organization | 她并不想利用锡拉作为永久的基石 |
| [14:58] | With Scylla as the permanent cornerstone, | 来巩固我们的组织 |
| [15:00] | She wanted to use the technology | 而是想利用这项发明 |
| [15:02] | To make a quick profit. | 赚取短期利润 |
| [15:04] | If certain events occurred, | 如果发生了什么 |
| [15:06] | Various nations might feel the need | 很多国家会觉得 |
| [15:08] | For a more modern defense system, | 这种现代防御系统很有必要 |
| [15:11] | And they’d come to us for the answers. | 他们就会问我们要 |
| [15:13] | Solar weaponry. | 太阳能武器 |
| [15:15] | Water desalination. | 水去盐技术 |
| [15:17] | Now, what do you know about all this? | 现在告诉我们吧 |
| [15:18] | I told you all I know. | 知道的我都说了 |
| [15:23] | Well, I thought it was a crazy idea. | 这主意太疯狂了 |
| [15:26] | Plan of an amateur. | 外行人的计划 |
| [15:27] | But I figured she’d be angry. | 但我猜她会火冒三丈 |
| [15:29] | She wasn’t allowed to hold a card. | 她没资格持有卡 |
| [15:33] | Now, what was that? | 你想说什么 |
| [15:36] | I think it’s more than that. | 远不止这些 |
| [15:39] | Really? | 是嘛 |
| [15:41] | What did she tell you? | 她告诉你什么了 |
| [15:44] | I know how the company operates. | 我知道公司运作的方式 |
| [15:46] | Shell corporations like Ecofield, | 像艾克菲尔德那样的假公司 |
| [15:49] | Rampant misuse of funds. | 大量的经费滥用 |
| [15:53] | You’re literally sitting on a gold mine. | 你的确是坐在金矿上 |
| [15:56] | But your leadership | 但你的领导 |
| [15:57] | Only benefits you and your friends | 只利于你和你朋友 |
| [15:59] | Ten generations in the future. | 及今后十代的发展 |
| [16:01] | And you | 而你 |
| [16:03] | Would like to see the company implode? | 希望看到公司从内部瓦解 |
| [16:08] | I want to see something happen. | 我希望看到改观 |
| [16:11] | You think too small. | 你简直是鼠目寸光 |
| [16:16] | Laos? | 老挝 |
| [16:17] | We’ll all be dead before that pays off. | 得利前 我们都会没命 |
| [16:20] | Uh, “Laos,” sir? | 老挝指什么 |
| [16:23] | Don’t trouble yourself. | 你不必多问 |
| [16:28] | Burrows? | 布鲁斯 |
| [16:30] | I got a question for your friend. | 我有个问题问你的朋友 |
| [16:31] | What is it? | 什么问题 |
| [16:33] | Ask him what the letters “DMB” mean. | 问他DMB是什么意思 |
| [16:36] | Do the letters “DMB” mean anything to you? | DMB对你 有什么特殊含义吗 |
| [16:45] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
| [16:47] | I thought you understood me. | 我以为你有点眼色的 |
| [16:53] | She said her place was | 她说东西放在 |
| [16:56] | On the same block as Dade-Miami bank. | 戴德迈阿密银行那儿 |
| [17:01] | Did you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
| [17:03] | I got it. | 知道了 |
| [17:04] | He’d better be telling the truth. | 他最好说的是实话 |
| [17:08] | See what else the doctor knows. | 看教授还知道什么 |
| [17:09] | – No… – What’s Christina’s plan?! | -不要啊 -克里斯蒂娜的计划是什么 |
| [17:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [17:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
| [17:20] | Maybe we should’ve… | 也许我们应该 |
| [17:22] | Maybe we should’ve followed her or something. | 也许我们应该跟踪她什么的 |
| [17:26] | Sit down for me.please. | 坐下 |
| [17:31] | How about I talk to her? | 我和她谈谈如何 |
| [17:35] | I might have some perspective. | 也许我有不同的理解 |
| [17:36] | She didn’t leave me when I was six. | 毕竟我妈妈没有在我6岁时丢下我 |
| [17:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [17:52] | I’m sorry we had to meet this way, Sara. | 莎拉 很遗憾我们以这种方式见面 |
| [17:54] | I’m sorry we had to meet at all. | 我很遗憾我们竟然会见面 |
| [17:57] | Michael’s been through a lot in | 迈克在去年经受了 |
| [17:57] | the last year at some point. | 太多痛苦 |
| [17:58] | It’s going to be too much for him. | 他已经不堪重负 |
| [18:00] | Michael can handle it. | 迈克可以处理好的 |
| [18:01] | He’s never known a life without change. | 他习惯于充满变化的生活 |
| [18:04] | Oh, you say that like you know him. | 你说得好像很了解他一样 |
| [18:06] | Oh, I do. | 没错 |
| [18:07] | Better than you. | 比你了解多了 |
| [18:09] | I don’t see how that’s possible. | 这不太可能吧 |
| [18:11] | Well, you will when your child’s born. | 你生下孩子时就知道了 |
| [18:17] | See, I wasn’t sure at first, | 起初我并不确定 |
| [18:19] | But you do have that drawn look. | 但你脸色不好 |
| [18:21] | And I see the way you protect yourself | 而且我看到你面对危险时 |
| [18:22] | when you sense danger. | 保护自己的方式 |
| [18:24] | You don’t even know you’re doing it. It’s instinct. | 你自己察觉不到 这是本能 |
| [18:29] | And what is it you know about maternal instinct? | 你对母性本能了解多少 |
| [18:31] | I’ve tried to be a mother. | 我尝试当个好母亲 |
| [18:35] | Even to Lincoln. | 甚至是对于林肯 |
| [18:36] | How can you say that? | 你怎么好意思说 |
| [18:38] | You left them without so much as an explanation. | 你一句话不说就抛下他们 |
| [18:43] | But if Michael would listen… | 但如果迈克听… |
| [18:45] | You know what? you can stop. | 知道吗 你可以停手了 |
| [18:47] | You can’t justify what you did. | 你没资格为自己的行为辩解 |
| [18:51] | Michael doesn’t know you’re pregnant, | 迈克不知道你怀孕了 |
| [18:53] | Does he? | 对吧 |
| [19:02] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
| [19:05] | Uh… I got nothing. | 她什么都没说 |
| [19:23] | Hello, Joyce. | 你好 乔伊丝 |
| [19:26] | How are you? my name is Don Self, | 你好 我叫当・赛尔夫 |
| [19:28] | Homeland Security. | 是国土安全局的 |
| [19:29] | Don’t worry, there’s nothing the matter. | 别担心 没什么事 |
| [19:31] | I’m just here doing a favor for my friend. | 我只是帮朋友一个忙 |
| [19:32] | See, his mother passed away yesterday. | 他妈妈昨天去世了 |
| [19:34] | Okay, and her last will and testament | 她最后的愿望和遗嘱 |
| [19:36] | Is in one of your security boxes. | 放在你们这儿一个安全箱中 |
| [19:38] | It’s actually box 6468. | 是6468号 |
| [19:39] | Is he authorized to access it? | 有许可吗 |
| [19:42] | See, that’s the problem. he’s not. | 这就是问题了 他没有 |
| [19:43] | But we’re willing to fill out all the paperwork… | 但我们可以填写单据 |
| [19:45] | I’m sorry. only authorized individuals | 抱歉 只有获得许可的个人 |
| [19:47] | Are allowed to access safe deposit… | 才能够取得安全箱 |
| [19:48] | Listen, lady, I need to get in that box. | 女士 我必须拿到那箱子 |
| [19:50] | Where’s your boss? | 你们老板在哪 |
| [19:51] | Sir? sir, can I help you? | 先生 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
| [19:53] | Yeah.I need to get in my mom’s safe deposit box. | 我要拿到我妈妈的安全箱 |
| [19:55] | – Do you have a court order? – No. no. | -你有法院命令吗 -没有 |
| [19:57] | DMB policy prevents anyone… | DMB政策不允许任何人… |
| [19:58] | Here’s the policy. | 这就是政策 |
| [19:59] | Okay, I need to open box 6468. Right now. | 我要开6468号箱子 就现在 |
| [20:01] | Name’s Don Self, Homeland Security. | 我是当・赛尔夫 国土安全局的 |
| [20:03] | Excuse me,Mr. Frank? | 打扰了 弗兰克先生 |
| [20:05] | Number 6468 was accessed a minute ago. | 6468号一分钟前刚被人取走 |
| [20:07] | He just left. | 他刚离开 |
| [20:08] | It was the guy with the silver suitcase. | 是一个带着银色手提箱的男的 |
| [20:17] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
| [20:18] | Hey, that looks like the guy from the embassy. | 看起来像是大使馆里的那个 |
| [20:45] | Mr. Banerjee, how are you? | 班纳吉先生 你好吗 |
| [20:47] | I’m trying to reach Christina Hampton. | 我试着联系克里斯蒂娜・汉普顿 |
| [20:49] | She’s in a meeting right now. | 她现在正在开会 |
| [20:50] | I don’t talk to her before five. | 五点前无法联系上 |
| [20:53] | The deal is off. | 交易就取消 |
| [21:15] | Okay. | 听好 |
| [21:17] | This is my final offer. | 这是我的最后提议 |
| [21:19] | You’re going to take me to Scylla, | 你带我找到”锡拉” |
| [21:21] | And then you can walk. | 就可以走了 |
| [21:22] | No questions. | 没有质问 |
| [21:24] | No one tells the General. | 也没人去告诉将军 |
| [21:26] | You can live the rest of your life | 你下半辈子可以安稳生活 |
| [21:27] | Like this never happened, | 就像这一切没有发生过 |
| [21:29] | But Scylla is mine. | 但是”锡拉”是我的 |
| [21:31] | Lincoln would never let that happen. | 林肯绝不会放手不管的 |
| [21:33] | He doesn’t have to know. | 他没必要知道 |
| [21:35] | Even as children, you couldn’t agree. | 你们小时候就总是不合 |
| [21:37] | You fought about everything. | 你们常常争吵 |
| [21:40] | The two of you couldn’t be more different. | 你们俩太不一样了 |
| [21:43] | But you know that, don’t you, Michael? | 但你知道的 是吧 迈克 |
| [21:46] | This isn’t about Lincoln. | 这不关林肯的事 |
| [21:48] | You have blue eyes, he has green. | 你的眼睛是蓝色的 而他是绿色的 |
| [21:50] | He played with trucks. | 他去玩卡车 |
| [21:53] | You took apart the television set. | 而你把电视机给拆了 |
| [21:55] | And I don’t need to point out | 我没必要指出 |
| [21:57] | The difference in IQ | 你们的智商 |
| [21:59] | Or temperament. | 或者是性情的区别 |
| [22:02] | You know what I’m getting at, | 你知道我在说什么 |
| [22:04] | Don’t you, Michael? | 是吧 迈克 |
| [22:07] | I don’t have any idea | 我不知道 |
| [22:09] | What you’re talking about. | 你在说什么 |
| [22:11] | You’ve always known it deep in your heart. | 心底里你其实一直都知道 |
| [22:14] | You just had no one to confirm it. | 只是没人能来证实 |
| [22:21] | Lincoln… | 林肯 |
| [22:25] | …Isn’t your brother. | 不是你的亲生哥哥 |
| [22:39] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
| [22:42] | I should have told you before, | 我应该早点告诉你 |
| [22:44] | But you always looked up to him, and | 但你一直很敬仰他 |
| [22:48] | I had no idea things would happen like this. | 我没想到事情会发展到这个地步 |
| [22:51] | You don’t know what you’re saying. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
| [22:54] | Have you ever | 你有见过 |
| [22:56] | Seen pictures of Lincoln as a baby? | 林肯婴儿时候的相片吗 |
| [22:59] | – Yes. – No. | -当然 -没有 |
| [23:02] | There aren’t any. | 根本就没有 |
| [23:06] | Your father didn’t adopt him until he was three years old. | 他3岁时你父亲收养了他 |
| [23:11] | His parents worked for the company. | 他父母为公司效力 |
| [23:15] | They were killed in an explosion in Manila. | 他们在马尼拉的一次爆炸中丧生 |
| [23:19] | Aldo brought him home the next day. | 奥尔多第二天把他带回家 |
| [23:22] | He felt it was his duty. | 他觉得那是他的责任 |
| [23:24] | He didn’t ask me how I felt. | 却无视我的感受 |
| [23:28] | I…I never bonded with him | 我和他之间从未有过 |
| [23:30] | Like mother and son. | 母子之间的感情 |
| [23:33] | He was always so angry. | 所以他总是很气愤 |
| [23:38] | Understandably so… | 就算可以理解 |
| [23:39] | He was too young to remember his mother, but | 但他还是太小 记不清他的亲生母亲 |
| [23:44] | He always knew something was missing. | 可他一直都知道少了什么东西 |
| [23:48] | I can’t believe you’re playing this card. | 可恶 你竟然用这一招 |
| [23:54] | I’m sorry, Michael. | 对不起 迈克 |
| [23:57] | But I felt differently about you. | 但我对你的感觉是不同的 |
| [24:00] | And you could tell. | 你能体会到 |
| [24:04] | That’s why you always felt guilty. | 所以你才一直有内疚感 |
| [24:05] | Why you were always throwing yourself over the cliff | 所以你总在林肯必死无疑时 |
| [24:09] | After Lincoln was already dead at the bottom. | 奋不顾身 前来救他 |
| [24:11] | It’s why you went to prison and pissed your life away. | 所以你才进了监狱 毁了原来的生活 |
| [24:13] | You don’t know why I did | 你不会明白为什么 |
| [24:16] | The things I did! | 我会做这些 |
| [24:17] | You weren’t there! | 你根本就不在我身边 |
| [24:21] | Who knows what you could have accomplished. | 天知道你本该有多大的成就 |
| [24:26] | But you always felt like you had to make less of yourself | 可你一直觉得必须收敛自己的锋芒 |
| [24:29] | To make Lincoln look less pathetic in comparison. | 才不至于让林肯太可悲 |
| [24:34] | Lincoln was more of a brother to me | 林肯胜过亲兄 |
| [24:37] | than you were ever a mother. | 而你枉为人母 |
| [24:40] | You left. | 你抛弃了我 |
| [24:43] | He stayed. | 他陪伴着我 |
| [24:46] | He fed me. | 他供养我 |
| [24:49] | Kept me off the streets. | 让我不至于颠沛流离 |
| [24:51] | Put me through school. | 供我读书 |
| [24:53] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
| [24:54] | By getting in trouble over and over again, | 让你不停的陷入麻烦吗 |
| [24:57] | Just like he is right now. | 就像他现在那样 |
| [25:00] | What do you mean, right now? | 现在是什么意思 |
| [25:01] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
| [25:03] | He’s out | 他在路上 |
| [25:04] | Looking for Scylla, and he’s not going to find it. | 去找”锡拉” 但他是不会找到的 |
| [25:07] | Maybe you should call him and tell him. | 也许你该打电话告诉他 |
| [25:11] | Unless there’s too much | 除非你们之间 |
| [25:13] | Bad blood between you. | 感情很差 |
| [25:16] | Or no blood. | 或根本毫无感情 |
| [25:46] | Who’s the guy in the ring? | 谁打过来的 |
| [25:48] | Is it Michael? | 是迈克吗 |
| [25:51] | He’s gonna be all right. Just relax. | 他会没事的 别紧张 |
| [25:57] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
| [26:02] | All right, keep up with him, come on. | 快跟上他 快 |
| [26:05] | I am. Just shut up. | 我正在做 少罗嗦 |
| [26:13] | It’s not that I don’t want to help you. | 不是我不想帮你 |
| [26:15] | It’s just that I hate to see you go running after him again. | 只是我不愿再看见你为了他牺牲自己 |
| [26:21] | Michael. Come here! | 迈克 别这样 |
| [26:23] | – Michael! – Where is he? | -迈克 -他在哪 |
| [26:28] | Okay. You want to go running after him, | 好吧 你想为了他 |
| [26:31] | Flush your life down the toilet once and for all? Go ahead! | 把自己的生活一次性毁掉 就动手吧 |
| [26:35] | I swear! | 我发誓 |
| [26:36] | If don’t you tell me where he is, | 如果你不告诉我他在哪 |
| [26:39] | Or I’ll kill you,myself, I swear to God! | 我发誓就亲手杀了你 |
| [26:40] | I’ll kill you myself. | 我会亲手杀了你 |
| [26:41] | Michael! | 迈克 |
| [26:43] | Michael! | 迈克 |
| [26:45] | Michael! | 迈克 |
| [26:48] | Come on! Tell me! | 快告诉我 |
| [26:52] | Where is he? where is he? | 他在哪 他在哪 |
| [26:54] | Where is Lincoln? | 林肯在哪 |
| [27:00] | Where is Lincoln? | 林肯在哪 |
| [27:02] | All right. Fine. | 好吧 |
| [27:04] | There’s an energy conference | 大概一小时内在熊猫海岸酒店 |
| [27:06] | At the Panda Bay Hotel in about an hour. | 有个能源会议 |
| [27:08] | He’ll be there. | 他会去那儿的 |
| [27:10] | That’s the truth. | 我说的是真话 |
| [27:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [27:49] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么去想 |
| [27:51] | Go. Go, go go. | 快走 快快快 |
| [27:52] | Go find him. | 去找到他 |
| [27:55] | I got her. Go. | 我来看着她 去吧 |
| [27:56] | If she gives you any trouble… | 如果她惹什么麻烦的话 |
| [28:00] | If she gives you any trouble… | 如果她惹什么麻烦的话 |
| [28:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [28:03] | Just…go. | 去吧 |
| [28:32] | You have surpassed expectations, Bagwell. | 你超额完成了任务 巴格韦尔 |
| [28:36] | You’re much more than an informant. | 你不只会收集情报 |
| [28:39] | I multitask. | 我是多面手 |
| [28:42] | Hmm. Well, if things go as well as expected here, | 很好 如果事情进展顺利 |
| [28:45] | You’ll be rewarded accordingly. | 你会按照约定得到奖赏 |
| [28:47] | As a special liaison to the company? | 做公司的特别联络员吗 |
| [28:50] | Yes. | 没错 |
| [28:52] | What exactly does that entail? | 要承担什么任务呢 |
| [28:54] | Well, that would be up to you. | 那要你自己决定了 |
| [28:56] | Most company operatives choose their own career path, | 通常公司的探员会选择自己的生涯规划 |
| [29:01] | Though I can’t say what would suit you. | 但是我不知道有什么适合你的 |
| [29:03] | What do sexual predators from Alabama typically do, | 来自阿拉巴马的强奸犯都会做什么啊 |
| [29:07] | Uh, aside from the obvious? | 除了表像上的 |
| [29:09] | Those days are behind me, general. | 那都是以前的事了 将军 |
| [29:12] | What I lack in formal education, | 在教育上的缺陷 |
| [29:15] | I more than make up for in | 我能以天生的才能和好奇心 |
| [29:17] | Natural skills and curiosity. | 加倍弥补 |
| [29:20] | And as you’ve seen, my loyalty knows no bounds. | 还有 我的忠心永无止境 |
| [29:23] | Then you shouldn’t have any difficulty | 那你肯定会轻松 |
| [29:25] | Passing your final exam. | 通过最后考核 |
| [29:27] | Now, you didn’t expect that a few phone calls on the sly | 你肯定不希望 有人暗算你 |
| [29:32] | would set you up for life, did you? | 让你一辈子遭受牢狱之灾 是吧 |
| [29:34] | No, sir. | 不想 先生 |
| [29:36] | I’m ready for anything. | 我可以做任何事 |
| [29:38] | Good. Then prepare for this. | 很好 那这件事就交给你了 |
| [29:41] | When Burrows brings Scylla back to us, | 布鲁斯拿到”锡拉”回来之后 |
| [29:43] | I will fly it safely back to Los Angeles, | 我带着锡拉安全地飞回洛杉矶 |
| [29:47] | And you will be the one to put a bullet in his brain. | 而你要送他上西天 |
| [29:59] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
| [30:06] | What’s going on in there? | 里面怎么了 |
| [30:08] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
| [30:12] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
| [30:13] | Oh, please, keep that open. | 求你了 把门开着 |
| [30:17] | Why? So you can Lob more accusations and assumptions out at me? | 为什么 想要 对我横加指责 妄加评价吗 |
| [30:21] | I haven’t made any. | 我没有 |
| [30:24] | Lincoln is adopted. | 林肯是领养的 |
| [30:28] | And you’re pregnant. You don’t deny it, do you? | 还有 你怀孕了 你不否认 是吧 |
| [30:34] | You should tell him. | 你应该告诉他 |
| [30:37] | He’d be happy, even under the circumstances. | 即使是现在 他也会很高兴的 |
| [30:39] | It really isn’t any of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
| [30:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [30:42] | Sometimes in-laws | 有的时候 姻亲之间 |
| [30:45] | Overstep their bounds, but… | 也会冷血无情 但是… |
| [30:49] | You know, when it comes right down to it, | 真正到了紧要关头 |
| [30:50] | I am the only mother any of you will ever have, so… | 我和任何母亲都一样 所以… |
| [30:54] | You shouldn’t throw that away so easily. | 你不该这么早就下定结论的 |
| [30:57] | Yeah, you know, the only thing I get from you | 是啊 我从你身上学到 |
| [30:59] | Is a great example of the mother I don’t want to be. | 一个好例子 千万别做你这样的母亲 |
| [31:03] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
| [31:05] | It doesn’t have to be like this. | 我们没必要搞成这样 |
| [31:08] | Yeah, it does. | 有必要 |
| [31:09] | That was your decision a long time ago. | 你早就决定好了 |
| [31:11] | Sara, Can I just give you One piece of advice? | 我能再给你 一点建议吗 |
| [31:18] | Stay out of the bars. | 千万别酗酒 |
| [31:22] | That’s good advice. | 说的好 |
| [31:24] | I have friends in AA. They’re only alcoholics. | 我在嗜酒者互诫协会里有些朋友 都是酒鬼 |
| [31:31] | I can only imagine what it’s like for you, | 难以想象你要戒酒 |
| [31:33] | Trying to stay off the smack. | 有多难 |
| [31:35] | It’s morphine. | 是吗啡 |
| [31:40] | Hospital-grade morphine. | 医用吗啡 |
| [31:49] | Christina Scofield will not be leaving Miami tonight. | 克里斯蒂娜・斯科菲尔德今晚不会离开迈阿密了 |
| [31:53] | I want eyes at every airport and gas station | 我要监视这里和亚特兰大 |
| [31:55] | Between here and Atlanta. | 所有的机场和加油站 |
| [31:57] | And I want the names of everyone | 我还要所有 |
| [31:58] | attending that conference. | 出席会议的人员名单 |
| [32:01] | I thought you might be asking that question, | 我就知道你会问这个问题 |
| [32:03] | So I called the front desk of the hotel. | 所以我打电话到宾馆的前台 |
| [32:05] | Said I was from the newspaper. | 说我是报社来的 |
| [32:06] | Excuse the spelling. | 请原谅某些拼写错误 |
| [32:12] | These are all scientists. | 这些都是科学家 |
| [32:13] | I told you. | 我早告诉过你 |
| [32:14] | Those are the speakers. | 那些是演讲者 |
| [32:16] | The names below are “special guests.” | 下面这些名字是”特别嘉宾” |
| [32:18] | Sounded like bigwigs from all over the world. | 很像是世界各地的商业大亨 |
| [32:20] | “Frederich, Carlotto, | 福利德里克 克拉都 |
| [32:22] | Linarte, Ban…” | 琳娜特 班… |
| [32:24] | “Banerjee”? | 班纳吉 |
| [32:25] | – Naveen Banerjee? – Who is that? | -纳文・班纳吉 -他是谁 |
| [32:30] | The son of prime minister Nandu Banerjee. | 南都・班纳吉首相的儿子 |
| [32:34] | He has a known interest in solar weapons technology. | 众所周知 他对太阳能武器技术有兴趣 |
| [32:40] | This will all be over by the end of the day. | 今天一切都要做个了断 |
| [32:51] | Come on, Linc, where are you? | 快点 林肯 你在哪呢 |
| [32:55] | It’s Linc. | 我是林肯 |
| [32:56] | You know what to do. | 请留言 |
| [32:57] | Linc, it’s me. Call me when you can. | 林肯 是我 方便的时候给我打电话 |
| [32:59] | We got to talk. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
| [33:15] | Mahone! | 马宏 |
| [33:17] | This way! | 这边 |
| [33:49] | Christina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
| [33:58] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
| [34:01] | Or I’ll kill you both. | 否则我把你们母子俩都杀了 |
| [34:25] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
| [34:27] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
| [34:29] | There. | 这边 |
| [34:30] | – Where is he? – Right there, right there. | -他在哪 -那儿 就在那边 |
| [34:43] | – Lincoln, stop! – Why? | -林肯 停下 -为什么 |
| [34:46] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
| [34:48] | That’s the hotel. | 就是这家宾馆 |
| [34:49] | The energy conference. | 能源大会 |
| [34:51] | That’s right– it’s today. | 没错 就在今天 |
| [34:54] | The silver van. | 那辆银色的货车 |
| [34:56] | The rental van. | 租的那辆 |
| [34:58] | They want us here. | 他们把我们引来的 |
| [34:59] | Something’s up. | 要出事了 |
| [35:00] | What the hell is going on? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
| [35:08] | Downey. | 东尼 |
| [35:10] | It’s for a getaway. | 这是逃跑用的 |
| [35:14] | Lincoln, no! | 林肯 别去 |
| [35:15] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
| [35:16] | Running. | 在跑 |
| [35:17] | Burrows is on my ass. Are you okay? | 布鲁斯在追我 你还好吧 |
| [35:18] | I was worried you didn’t get away. | 我还担心你逃不出来呢 |
| [35:21] | This whole thing could go to hell. | 这件事可以去见鬼了 |
| [35:23] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
| [35:24] | I’m right on time. | 正是时候 |
| [35:25] | See you soon. | 待会见 |
| [35:28] | Down. | 跪下 |
| [35:30] | Down. | 跪下 |
| [35:33] | Good girl. | 这才像话 |
| [35:39] | He’ll never forgive you for this, | 他不会原谅你这么做的 |
| [35:40] | And neither will his brother. | 他哥哥也不会 |
| [35:44] | Soon, this will all be behind us. | 这些事很快就会变成过眼云烟的 |
| [36:05] | Maybe I can meet my grandson one day. | 或许哪天我能看到我的孙子呢 |
| [36:44] | Nomaash Kaar. | 喂 |
| [36:46] | My apologies, Naveen. | 对不起 纳文 |
| [36:48] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
| [36:49] | I was told that you would call. | 别人告诉我 你会打来的 |
| [36:51] | I got hung up on a few details for this evening. | 因为晚上的安排拖了一会 |
| [36:53] | You spoke with Downey? | 你和东尼谈过了吗 |
| [36:55] | It did very little to reassure me. | 这很难让我放心 |
| [36:57] | I need to speak to Dr. Sandinsky. | 我要跟圣丁斯奇教授通话 |
| [36:59] | Oh, you haven’t heard? | 你没听说吗 |
| [37:01] | Dr. Sandinsky had a family emergency. | 圣丁斯奇教授家里有急事 |
| [37:04] | His wife was in a terrible accident. | 他妻子出了严重的事故 |
| [37:06] | I spoke with him this morning. | 早上我跟他通过话了 |
| [37:07] | He took a private jet out this afternoon. | 他下午会坐私人飞机赶来 |
| [37:10] | It’s very late to be making these decisions now. | 现在做决定已经太迟了 |
| [37:13] | Yes, but you’ve come all this way. | 不过你好不容易做出决定 |
| [37:15] | You are prepared to give your speech, | 你准备好演讲了 |
| [37:17] | Aren’t you? | 对吧 |
| [37:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [37:19] | But in light of the fact | 不过先申明 |
| [37:20] | That I did not speak with the doctor, | 没有教授在场我不会演讲 |
| [37:22] | I’ll amend my offer. | 我要修改协议 |
| [37:24] | $1 million in exploratory research. | 先是探索性研究资金100万 |
| [37:28] | The rest will follow in the weeks to come. | 剩余部分下周到账 |
| [37:30] | That’s very generous, Naveen. | 纳文 你真大方 |
| [37:33] | History will thank you. | 历史会记住你做出的贡献 |
| [37:35] | Your country will thank you. | 你的祖国会感谢你 |
| [37:37] | See you soon. | 再见 |
| [37:51] | May I have your attention, please? | 各位注意 |
| [37:54] | We’re about to begin. | 我们就要开始了 |
| [37:57] | Thank you. Welcome to Miami beach. | 谢谢大家 欢迎来到迈阿密海滩 |
| [37:59] | And thank you for attending the first | 感谢大家参加这方面的 |
| [38:01] | Global conference of its kind, | 首届全球性会议 |
| [38:02] | Where great minds will meet to explore our energy future. | 精英们将共同探讨能源未来 |
| [38:05] | The importance of finding new ways | 发掘新能源的重要性 |
| [38:07] | To power our world should not be underestimated. | 不容低估 |
| [38:10] | It’s running. | 车子还在运转 |
| [38:23] | They rented this in Linc’s name. | 他们以林肯的名义租的 |
| [38:26] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
| [38:27] | These passports. It’s us. | 是我们的护照 |
| [38:30] | It’s a setup. | 这是陷阱 |
| [38:31] | – For what? – It’s a setup! | -为什么 -这是陷阱 |
| [38:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [38:48] | 5 o’clock. | 5点了 |
| [38:50] | If Burrows doesn’t call in the next five minutes | 如果五分钟内布鲁斯再不来电话 |
| [38:51] | You’re going downtown. | 你去市中心 |
| [38:56] | General, you should see this. | 将军 你看看这个 |
| [38:58] | In the city of Miami. | 在迈阿密 |
| [38:59] | Today, the venue will be the Panda Bay Hotel, | 今天 熊猫海湾酒店召开会议 |
| [39:02] | Where security it high in light of the important guests. | 鉴于有重要客人出席 保安措施严密 |
| [39:05] | This includes Naveen Banerjee, | 其中包括纳文・班纳吉 |
| [39:08] | Son of prime minister Nandu Banerjee, | 南都・班纳吉首相的儿子 |
| [39:10] | Who is scheduled to be the event’s keynote speaker. | 他将进行主旨发言 |
| [39:13] | Banerjee’s fragile political position | 班纳吉脆弱的政治地位 |
| [39:15] | May leave him vulnerable to criticism on the world stage. | 可能在世界舞台上受到批评 |
| [39:19] | He has aggressively sought to place his ideas… | 他对于环境政策的前景 |
| [39:21] | Christina’s plan. | 克里斯蒂娜的计划 |
| [39:23] | What she needed to profit from Scylla. | 是从”锡拉”里获利 |
| [39:26] | An incident that’ll domino into global warfare. | 全球范围会产生多米诺效应 |
| [39:35] | Krantz. | 克兰兹 |
| [39:36] | You’re out. | 你出局了 |
| [39:38] | It’s over now. | 一切都结束了 |
| [39:45] | No! | 不 |
| [39:47] | Has caused some tension between several factions. | 导致了几个党派关系的紧张 |
| [39:49] | So far, U.S. policymakers have resolved… | 目前 美国决策制定者已经解决 |
| [39:51] | You do it. | 你来 |
| [39:55] | Do it! | 杀了他 |
| [40:27] | You need a pass! | 你需要通行证 |
| [40:29] | At this point in our history, | 目前 |
| [40:30] | Solar power accounts for less than one-tenth of | 太阳能的利用只占了 |
| [40:32] | One percent of the total power generated in our world. | 全部能源中的千分之一不到 |
| [40:37] | And in the next ten years, that number | 在接下来的十年里 |
| [40:39] | Should increase to ten percent, | 这个比例将增长到百分之十 |
| [40:41] | But it’s still not enough. | 不过这还不够 |
| [40:42] | We must strive to seek new alternatives | 我们必须继续寻找方法 |
| [40:45] | So that we can break this cycle of oil dependence. | 才能打破对石油的依赖 |
| [40:48] | We cannot do that without your help. | 这少不了大家的帮助 |
| [40:51] | So that’s why we are here today. | 所以今天大家相聚在此 |
| [40:53] | To explore our new energy future | 探索新能源的未来 |
| [40:55] | And envision a new tomorrow. | 并展望明天 |
| [40:57] | Now, our first guest is an author and an entrepreneur. | 我们第一位嘉宾是作家亦是企业家 |
| [41:00] | As well as having a notable heritage, | 他的继承权世界闻名 |
| [41:02] | He has spoken to audiences across the world. | 并对全世界听众进行过演讲 |
| [41:04] | Please welcome, Naveen Banerjee. | 大家欢迎 纳文・班纳吉 |
| [41:13] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [41:15] | Good evening, my friends. | 大家晚上好 |
| [41:17] | It is my pleasure to be here with you today | 今天 我很荣幸能和大家相聚在 |
| [41:19] | In this beautiful city of sunlight. | 这个美丽的阳光城市 |
| [41:23] | Throughout the United States, | 我发现整个美国 |
| [41:25] | I find there to be great interest | 对于改变我们的能源 |
| [41:28] | In the changing way that we all power our world. | 有着很大的兴趣 |
| [41:33] | Many times I have been approached… | 我提案过很多次 |
| [41:36] | No! | 不要 |
| [41:38] | With a proposal to reinvent the wheel. | 关于重复改造车轮的提议 |
| [41:41] | New resources… | 新能源 |
| [42:07] | Michael! | 迈克 |
| [42:13] | Linc! | 林肯 |
| [42:14] | We’ve got to go. | 我们快离开这 |
| [42:19] | She set the whole thing up. | 整件事情都是她一手策划的 |
| [42:24] | She set the whole thing up. | 整件事情都是她一手策划的 |
| [42:34] | Do you have it? | 你拿到了吗 |
| [42:35] | Right here. | 在这 |
| [42:36] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
| [42:37] | The van was there with the passports. | 货车和护照都在那 |
| [42:41] | I just got off the phone with our contact at the bank. | 我刚跟银行里的联系人通了电话 |
| [42:42] | And they’ve got clean video of | 布鲁斯要拿箱子的镜头 |
| [42:43] | Burrows trying to access the box. | 被清晰地拍下来了 |
| [42:46] | He must have trashed the hotel room. | 他一定在宾馆房间里翻箱倒柜 |
| [42:49] | His hands were all over the shells. | 到处都有他的指纹 |
| [42:52] | You see Michael? | 你看到迈克了吗 |
| [42:54] | He was there on my way out. | 我出来的时候他还在那 |
| [43:00] | Lincoln’s right back where he started. | 林肯又要从头来过了 |
| [43:03] | But really it’s too bad about Micheal. | 这对迈克的确不太好 |
| [43:05] | I know you, uh… | 我了解你 |
| [43:06] | Shut up and drive. | 闭嘴 快开车 |