时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | When were you planning on | 你准备什么时候告诉我 |
[00:03] | Telling me that your mother was behind you on this? | 你母亲是幕后主使 |
[00:06] | You have today, one day. | 你只有今天一天的时间了 |
[00:10] | When Burrows brings Scylla back to us, | 当布鲁斯把锡拉带回来的时候 |
[00:12] | You will be the one to put a bullet in his brain. | 你就是让他脑袋开花的那个人 |
[00:15] | Naveen banerjee, | 纳文・班纳吉 |
[00:17] | The son of prime minister Nandu Banerjee. | 是南都・班纳吉总理的儿子 |
[00:20] | Soon, this will all be behind us, | 当这一切都过去了 |
[00:23] | And maybe I can meet my grandson. | 我可能还有机会见到我的孙子 |
[00:25] | Where’s Linc?! | 林肯在哪里 |
[00:26] | There’s an energy conference. | 现在正在开一个能源会议 |
[00:28] | The Panda Bay Hotel. He’ll be there. | 在熊猫湾酒店 他会在那里 |
[00:30] | Christina’s plan… | 克里斯蒂娜的计划 |
[00:31] | what she needed to profit from Scylla, | 她利用锡拉从中渔利所欠的东风 |
[00:33] | an incident that’ll domino into global warfare. | 就是一种让事态升级为世界大战的催化剂 |
[00:37] | No! | 不要 |
[00:42] | They rented this in Linc’s name. | 他们用林肯的名字租了这个 |
[00:43] | Look at this. It’s a setup! | 看看这里 这是个陷阱 |
[00:45] | His hands are all over the shells. | 弹壳上都是他的指纹 |
[00:48] | Lincoln’s right back where he started. | 林肯这回可是竹篮打水一场空了 |
[00:50] | It really is too bad about Michael. | 这样对迈克尔太残忍了 |
[00:52] | We gotta go. | 我们得赶快离开 |
[00:58] | I need a doctor here! | 我需要医生 |
[01:07] | There they are! | 他们在那里 |
[01:09] | They’re up there! They’re up there! | 他们在楼上 |
[01:11] | Let’s go upstairs, now! | 我们快上楼 |
[01:12] | Move it, move it! | 快上 上 |
[01:15] | Look, let’s just blend into the crowd. | 我们混到人群里面吧 |
[01:18] | No, we can’t go that way. | 我们不能那么出去 |
[01:19] | The door is locked, Michael. | 门锁上了 迈克尔 |
[01:21] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[02:03] | This whole thing is falling apart. | 这事越来越麻烦了 |
[02:06] | Is it? | 你觉得呢 |
[02:07] | Is it really? | 真的吗 |
[02:09] | What, do you think this is funny? Huh? | 你觉得现在这样很好笑吗 |
[02:10] | How long do you think it’s gonna take | 你觉得这事情会多快 |
[02:11] | Before the general sees this on the news? | 传到将军那里去的 |
[02:13] | If he thinks we can’t get Scylla, | 如果他觉得我们拿不到锡拉 |
[02:14] | How long do you think it’s gonna take before he comes after us? | 你觉得他会花多久时间来灭了我们 |
[02:16] | And then he comes after our families? | 我们的家人也将在劫难逃 |
[02:18] | Yeah, it’s really funny, isn’t it? | 确实很搞笑 对吧 |
[02:45] | Michael, where are you? | 迈克尔 你在哪 |
[02:47] | We’re still in the hotel. | 我们还在宾馆里 |
[02:48] | Is there any other way | 有没有其他办法 |
[02:49] | To get out of here without being seen? | 出来的时候不被人发现吗 |
[02:50] | No, there’s cops and feds all over the place. | 没有 到处都是警察和联邦探员 |
[02:52] | Did you get Scylla? | 你拿到锡拉了吗 |
[02:53] | No. | 没有 |
[02:55] | Some guy got assassinated. | 有人被暗杀了 |
[02:56] | And guess who got set up for it. | 你猜猜谁又被陷害了 |
[02:59] | We need Scylla. | 我们需要锡拉 |
[03:01] | Scylla is gone! | 锡拉不见了 |
[03:02] | The only thing I care about right now | 我现在只想 |
[03:04] | Is getting out of here. | 从这里逃出去 |
[03:05] | Oh, yeah? Where you gonna go, Michael, huh? | 是吗 你能往哪儿逃呢 迈克尔 |
[03:06] | With the company breathing down our back again. | 我们会再次陷入公司的穷追猛打中 |
[03:12] | Scofield, it’s Don. | 斯科菲尔德 我是当 |
[03:13] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[03:14] | To try to fix this. | 帮你解决问题 |
[03:15] | How? | 怎么解决 |
[03:16] | By stabbing us in the back again? | 又想背后捅我们一刀 |
[03:17] | Put alex on. | 让阿历克斯和我说话 |
[03:19] | He’s a little preoccupied right now. | 他现在不太好分心 |
[03:20] | Look, you want to be mad at me, | 如果你想冲我发火 |
[03:23] | be mad at me after we get Scylla back. | 等我们拿到了锡拉再发火也不迟 |
[03:24] | Now listen to me. | 现在听我说 |
[03:25] | Okay, the southwest loading dock is a large industrial door. | 西南边的卸货区有一扇工业门 |
[03:28] | It’s not conducive to a quick exit. | 不是一个快速逃生口 |
[03:30] | They only have one cop on it. | 只有一个警察把守着 |
[03:32] | When you get to the door, I can incapacitate the cop. | 你们到门口时 我来解决那个警察 |
[03:34] | Problem is, we’re on the other side of the hotel, | 问题是 我们在宾馆的另一边 |
[03:36] | and they’ve got the ground floor covered. | 而他们把一楼封锁了 |
[03:37] | What else can you see on the outside? | 你们在外边还看见了什么 |
[03:39] | Nothing, just the cop, | 没了 只有警察 |
[03:41] | A couple of dumpsters, jack pallets and some laundry bins. | 垃圾箱 叉车和装换洗衣服的箱子 |
[03:44] | That must mean the on-site laundry’s on the other side of the hotel, | 那就是说宾馆的洗衣房在另一边 |
[03:47] | Near the loading dock door. | 靠近卸货区大门 |
[03:49] | If we get to the laundry, we can get to the door. | 如果我们能到洗衣房 我们就能到大门 |
[03:51] | You said we can’t make it across the hotel. | 你说过我们不能到宾馆另一边 |
[03:53] | But we can get access to the roof. | 但是我们可以从屋顶过去 |
[03:56] | Hotels use rooftop ventilation, | 宾馆都是用屋顶通风设备 |
[03:58] | So the hotel guests don’t smell the laundry fumes. | 这样 客人才不会闻到洗衣房的味道 |
[04:03] | Okay, so, listen, take the ventilation system | 那好 那就从通风设施那边 |
[04:05] | To the laundry room. If you can get to the laundry room, | 到洗衣房 如果你们能到洗衣房 |
[04:07] | You’re gonna get right by the door. | 你们就能到大门口 |
[04:10] | Put me on speaker. | 打开免提功能 |
[04:12] | Alex, you want to get the company off our backs? | 阿历克斯 你想摆脱公司对我们的纠缠吗 |
[04:15] | Go to 4 Dunn place. | 到邓恩街4号 |
[04:16] | Sara’s holding my mother there. | 莎拉正看着我妈 |
[04:18] | Make her tell us where Scylla is. | 让她告诉我们锡拉在什么地方 |
[04:20] | And clear our names in all this. | 还我们一个清白 |
[04:24] | Mahone, you need to do whatever you gotta do to get her talk | 马宏 你一定要想尽一切办法撬开她的嘴 |
[04:28] | You hear me? | 你明白吗 |
[04:29] | Do whatever you gotta do. | 该怎么做 就怎么做 |
[04:30] | Got it. | 明白 |
[04:34] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[05:07] | It is complete mayhem at the Panda Bay Hotel | 熊猫湾酒店现在是一片混乱 |
[05:09] | Where Naveen Banerjee, The son of india’s prime minister, | 纳文・班纳吉 印度总理的儿子 |
[05:11] | Has been assassinated. | 在这里被暗杀了 |
[05:12] | Amazingly, there have been unconfirmed reports | 有趣的是 有小道消息透露 |
[05:15] | Identifying the assailants as none other than Lincoln Burrows, | 暗杀者正是林肯・布鲁斯 |
[05:18] | the man who’d been suspected of murdering Terrence Steadman, | 杀害泰伦斯・斯坦曼的那个嫌疑犯 |
[05:20] | And Michael Scofield, his mastermind brother… | 还有他弟弟兼策划者迈克尔・斯科菲尔德 |
[05:22] | Christina sandbagged all of us! | 克里斯蒂娜把我们都给耍了 |
[05:26] | If the brothers are caught, | 如果他们兄弟俩被抓了 |
[05:28] | We have no control over what | 我们就不能保证 |
[05:30] | They might say to the authorities. | 他们会对警察说什么了 |
[05:31] | Get down to that hotel | 到酒店去 |
[05:33] | And make sure they don’t have that opportunity. | 保证他们不会胡说八道 |
[05:35] | Uh, general, I’d be more than willing to take on that assignment. | 将军 我非常愿意来接手这项行动 |
[05:39] | And I assure you I will dispatch of it efficiently. | 我保证 我一定会指挥有方的 |
[05:41] | This is not an alabama coon hunt, Teddy. | 泰迪 我们不是在玩捕猎游戏 |
[05:44] | Don’t judge me by desperate actions | 别以为我是一时冲动 |
[05:46] | I’ve taken when there’s been a gun to my head. | 刀架在脖子上的日子我都挺过来了 |
[05:48] | I ran an entire prison gang syndicate. | 我领导监狱里的黑帮 |
[05:50] | Hardened felons called me “Mister.” | 再心狠手辣的罪犯都奉我为上宾 |
[05:51] | I’m so much more than a snitch. | 我不是一个告密的小人 |
[05:54] | And if you continue to treat me as such, | 如果你以为我只是那样的人 |
[05:55] | It will be your loss, General, not mine. | 那就是你的损失 我无所谓 将军阁下 |
[05:59] | Son, I have the fate of a multi-trillion dollar | 孩子 我手里掌握着一家几百万亿 |
[06:02] | enterprise in my hands, | 资产公司的命运 |
[06:04] | And you want me to let you earn your stripes now?! | 你认为现在我会让你大出风头吗 |
[06:11] | Take care of the brothers. | 摆平那兄弟俩 |
[06:24] | This should be it. | 应该是这了 |
[06:30] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[06:35] | They say ours should be here shortly. | 他们说我们的人马上就到 |
[06:36] | I want you guys on full alert | 你们要提高警惕 |
[06:37] | And get all geared up, all right? | 时刻准备行动 好吗 |
[06:40] | It’s them! | 他们在那 |
[06:41] | Stop! | 别动 |
[07:02] | They could be on any floor. | 他们会在任何一层楼出现 |
[07:04] | Can you override the door locks? | 你能控制所有的门锁吗 |
[07:06] | Yeah, they’re electronic. | 可以 都是电子锁 |
[07:07] | We control everything from down here. | 我们在楼下控制 |
[07:08] | I want every room in this hotel locked down now! | 我要酒店的所有房间门都锁上 |
[07:16] | Why don’t we just take the stairs to the roof? | 我们为什么不走楼梯去天台 |
[07:18] | Because we’ll set off the fire alarm. | 因为我们将拉响火警 |
[07:20] | The ducts in the crawl spaces above these top floor rooms, | 通过顶楼房间上方夹层的管道 |
[07:23] | That’s how we get our rooftop access. | 才是我们到天台的通道 |
[07:25] | Once we find the laundry vent, | 只要我们找到了洗衣房的通风口 |
[07:27] | We take that down to the loading dock. | 我们就从那里到卸货区 |
[07:37] | That should do it. | 门全锁了 |
[08:05] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[08:07] | They locked us out. | 他们把我们关在门外了 |
[08:09] | We can’t get to the roof. | 我们到不了天台 |
[08:10] | Let’s head back down. | 那我们往回走下楼去 |
[08:11] | There’ll be cops in the stairwell. | 警察会在楼梯井等着我们 |
[08:12] | We can’t go up, we can’t go down… | 无论上下 我们都走投无路了 |
[08:16] | We’re trapped. | 我们被困住了 |
[08:23] | There has been a new development in the Panda Bay assassination. | 熊猫湾暗杀事件现在有了新的进展 |
[08:26] | An anonymous source has provided Fox | 有匿名消息透露 |
[08:27] | With documents showing a wire transfer | 有文件显示 布鲁斯和斯科菲尔德 |
[08:31] | From Chinese operatives to Burrows and Scofield. | 从中国特工处得到了一笔汇款 |
[08:34] | The fallout from this from a geopolitical standpoint | 从地理政治角度来看 |
[08:36] | Is staggering. | 这件事的负面影响震惊世人 |
[08:38] | Relations between China and India… | 中国和印度的关系… |
[08:40] | Nandu reached out. | 南都联系我们了 |
[08:41] | He wants to meet with you. | 他想见你 |
[08:44] | This couldn’t have worked out better. | 这事只能这么办了 |
[08:46] | Nice audible on the Chinese document. | 中方的假文件伪造得不错 |
[08:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:50] | Now we just… | 现在 我们只要 |
[08:53] | Watch the dominoes begin to fall. | 静观其变就可以了 |
[08:57] | I just wish they weren’t falling on Michael. | 我希望他们不要为难迈克尔 |
[09:00] | Christina, you gave him options, | 克里斯蒂娜 你给过他活路 |
[09:03] | He made his choice, he picked his side. | 他走了自己的路 选择和我们干到底 |
[09:07] | Yes, but he is my son. | 是的 但他终究是我儿子 |
[09:13] | My only son. | 我唯一的儿子 |
[09:15] | And right now it is believed | 现在 我们相信 |
[09:17] | Both Burrows and Scofield | 布鲁斯和斯科菲尔德 |
[09:18] | Are still in the hotel, | 仍然在酒店里 |
[09:19] | But it appears the police are closing in. | 警方正一步步缩小包围圈 |
[09:22] | Live just outside the Panda Bay Hotel… | 熊猫湾酒店 现场报道 |
[09:27] | No, no, no, you see, that’s the problem, Michael. | 不行 迈克尔 这就是问题所在 |
[09:29] | There’s cops everywhere. | 到处都是警察 |
[09:31] | It’s like a freaking cop anthill out here. | 就好像是蚂蚁们倾巢出动了一样 |
[09:32] | Look, it’s just a matter of time till they find you anyway. | 他们找到你们只不过是时间问题 |
[09:35] | Find out what their plan of attack is. | 搞清楚他们的进攻方案 |
[09:38] | Sure, you know what? | 好啊 告诉你 |
[09:39] | Yeah, I’ll just go up and ask them, all right? | 我现在就过去问问他们 行了吧 |
[09:41] | They look like a real friendly bunch. | 他们非常和蔼可亲 |
[09:43] | We don’t have much time, so get it done now! | 我们没多少时间了 速战速决吧 |
[09:49] | Burrows and Scofield could be armed to the teeth. | 布鲁斯和斯科菲尔德有可能全副武装 |
[09:51] | It’s tight quarters in the stairwell, | 楼梯的空间很窄 |
[09:52] | So I don’t want a lot of shooting, all right? | 我不想看到枪战 明白吗 |
[09:54] | This guy’s from Homeland Security. | 这家伙是国土安全局的 |
[09:55] | I’ll file my report as soon as | 我逮捕了枪手之后 |
[09:56] | I’ve apprehended the shooters. | 就会把报告发过去 |
[09:58] | Whoa, whoa, let me be clear here, captain. | 队长 我希望你搞明白 |
[10:00] | The shooting that happened today | 今天的暗杀 |
[10:02] | Wasn’t your typical gangbanger, | 不是普通的团伙暴力 |
[10:03] | Public service killing you’re used to here in Miami. | 迈阿密的破案环境是不是让你退化了 |
[10:05] | This was an international assassination with ramifications | 这是国际性质的暗杀活动 |
[10:08] | That directly affect the security of this country. | 直接影响了我们国家的安全 |
[10:10] | So, if you turn your back on me again, | 如果 你再对我爱理不理的 |
[10:12] | I’ll jam you up for hindering a federal investigation. | 我会以妨碍联邦调查让你吃不了兜着走 |
[10:15] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[10:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:20] | But I want you on my hip. | 但是 你要跟在我后面 |
[10:21] | I’m not gonna have you running around playing | 我不会让你来转一圈之后 |
[10:24] | So you can go back to your buddies at the office | 让你回去好跟你的朋友吹嘘 |
[10:25] | And tell them you saw some real gun play, understood? | 你经历过真正的枪林弹雨 懂吗 |
[10:27] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[10:29] | Now, why don’t you start by telling me | 那你现在告诉我 |
[10:30] | How you’re gonna diffuse the situation? | 你准备怎么解决问题 |
[10:32] | We’re gonna gas them out floor by floor until we find them. | 我们会逐层放烟雾弹 直到找到他们 |
[10:34] | Whoa, hold on there, tex. If you use gas you’re gonna | 等一下 如果你要用烟雾弹 |
[10:36] | Compromise visibility ,and I can’t afford | 你们也什么都看不见 我不能 |
[10:38] | Another diplomat getting shot in the fez. | 再冒险让某个外交官脑袋挨枪子儿了 |
[10:40] | We’re using chloropropane. | 我们用的是氯丙烷 |
[10:42] | It’s colorless, it’s odorless. | 无色 无味 |
[10:44] | They won’t even know what hit them. | 他们根本不会察觉到自己是怎么中的招 |
[10:46] | All right, listen up. | 大家听好 |
[10:48] | I want two men in the east stairwell with the gas, | 两个人在东边的楼梯井放烟雾 |
[10:51] | Two at the base of the west stairwell | 两个在西边楼梯底下 |
[10:52] | In case they try to come back down again. | 防止他们再往楼下逃 |
[10:54] | I’ll have backup detail ready, all right? | 我会准备好后援 行了吗 |
[10:56] | Let’s go, move, move! | 行动 动作快 |
[11:24] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[11:31] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[11:32] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[11:33] | Sara, | 莎拉 |
[11:36] | You hurt? You okay? | 你受伤了吗 你还好吧 |
[11:37] | I’m fine. Christina’s gone. | 我还好 克里斯蒂娜跑了 |
[11:39] | There’s a knife in the last drawer. | 最下面抽屉里面有刀 |
[11:40] | Do you have any idea where she went? | 你知道她去哪了吗 |
[11:42] | No. | 不知道 |
[11:46] | She has Scylla. | 锡拉在她手里 |
[11:51] | She set up Linc and Michael. | 她设计陷害了林肯和迈克尔 |
[11:52] | She could be anywhere. | 她可能躲在任何地方 |
[11:53] | Michael and Lincoln? | 迈克尔和林肯 |
[11:55] | Yeah, they were framed for the murder of an Indian official. | 他们现在背上了杀害印度官员的黑锅 |
[11:58] | It’s all over the news. | 他们现在是新闻头条 |
[11:59] | That was Christina’s plan, and… | 这个克里斯蒂娜的计划 |
[12:01] | Where are they now? | 他们现在在哪 |
[12:03] | They’re trapped at the Panda Bay Hotel. | 被困在了熊猫湾酒店里 |
[12:04] | The police are looking for them. | 警察正在找他们 |
[12:06] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[12:07] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! You can’t go there. | 你不能过去 |
[12:10] | The cops are everywhere. | 到处都是警察 |
[12:11] | I really need you to get out of my way | 你不要拦着我 |
[12:12] | Well, that’s not gonna happen. | 这我办不到 |
[12:15] | You don’t care for me, I don’t care for you | 你不关心我 我也不关心你 |
[12:18] | Much either, but I owe Michael, okay? Run. | 但是我欠迈克尔的 你逃吧 |
[12:22] | He’s in a sea of trouble right now. | 他现在正在水深火热之中 |
[12:24] | I’m not abandoning him. | 我不会抛弃他 |
[12:25] | I’m not telling you | 我不是让你抛弃他 |
[12:25] | To abandon him. There’s nothing you can do for him. | 你什么忙也帮不了 |
[12:27] | Listen, I’d run if I could run. | 我要是想跑 早就跑了 |
[12:28] | But if I run, they go after my wife, | 但是我跑的话 他们就会对我老婆下手 |
[12:30] | So I have to jump back in. | 所以我才会再陷泥沼 |
[12:32] | You don’t. | 你不需要 |
[12:33] | I’m not running. | 我不会逃避 |
[12:39] | I’ll stay here, okay? | 我要留在这里 |
[12:42] | That way, Michael knows where I am. | 这样 迈克尔才会知道我在哪 |
[12:44] | So does Christina. | 克里斯蒂娜也会知道 |
[12:46] | If she wanted me dead, I would be already. | 如果她想让我死 我早就死了 |
[12:49] | Suit yourself. | 随便你吧 |
[12:51] | Alex? | 阿历克斯 |
[12:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[12:59] | And if you see Michael, tell him I’m here. | 如果你看见迈克尔 告诉他我在这里 |
[13:00] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:05] | I know how difficult this must be for you. | 我明白这对你有多痛苦 |
[13:08] | Mr. Prime Minister, I, too, lost a son | 总理先生 我也失去了一个儿子 |
[13:12] | When he was just a child. | 当他还是个孩童的时候 |
[13:13] | Was your son murdered by an assailant’s bullet? | 你的儿子是被刺客害死的吗 |
[13:18] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[13:21] | I’ve heard the news that the Chinese are behind this. | 有消息说那帮中国人是幕后主使 |
[13:25] | Yes, I’ve heard that as well. | 对 我也听说了 |
[13:29] | And that’s why I’m here. | 所以我来这儿了 |
[13:30] | Not to discuss how my son died, | 不是为了讨论我儿子是怎么死的 |
[13:33] | But how to avenge him. | 而是怎么为他报仇雪恨 |
[13:34] | Your technology– as you put it– | 你所说的 “技术” |
[13:39] | I’ve heard rumors of its varied applications. | 我听说了有关它多种用途的风声 |
[13:42] | Nandu, let’s take a breath here. | 南都 我们稍安勿躁 |
[13:44] | No! The time to take a breath expired when my son died. | 不 我儿子死的那一刻我就无法平静了 |
[13:50] | Your son and I had planned to use the technology | 你儿子和我已经计划把这项技术 |
[13:53] | For humanitarian endeavors. | 用于人道主义关怀 |
[13:56] | Warfare applications were not our goal. | 我们的目标不是将其用于战争 |
[13:59] | But now they are mine, and at the end of the day, | 但既然它们已经归我了 而且归根结底 |
[14:02] | You’re a businesswoman with a product | 你只是一个做买卖的商人 |
[14:04] | And I am a buyer. | 而我是买家 |
[14:05] | I want to commit to all the intellectual property you possess. | 我要买下你所拥有的全部知识产权 |
[14:09] | I want the People’s Republic of China To feel the pain I feel right now! | 我要中国血债血偿 |
[14:15] | Do you comprehend the ramifications | 你清楚 |
[14:20] | Of what it is you’re proposing? | 你这项提议的后果吗 |
[14:24] | More than you know. | 比你还清楚 |
[14:33] | If it is what you want. | 如你所愿 |
[14:38] | I must go now… | 我必须得走了 |
[14:40] | To make arrangements for your payment | 准备付款事宜 |
[14:44] | And arrangements for my child’s burial. | 和我儿子的葬礼 |
[15:18] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[15:19] | Congratulations. You’re famous again. | 恭喜啊 你们又出名了 |
[15:21] | You’re all over the news for killing Gandhi. | 新闻上全都在说你们杀了另一个甘地 |
[15:23] | I figured as much. | 我也料到会这样 |
[15:25] | Yeah, well, it gets worse. | 对啊 情况越来越糟糕了 |
[15:27] | – They’re gonna gas you out. – When? | -他们要用烟雾弹逼你们出来 -什么时候 |
[15:29] | They already started. They’re going floor-by-floor. | 他们已经在行动了 他们在一层层排查 |
[15:31] | They’re about at the third or fourth floor right now. | 现在大概已经到达第三或第四层楼了 |
[15:32] | Why are you just telling me about this now? | 你现在为什么要告诉我这些 |
[15:35] | I had to leave the lobby. | 我必须要离开门廊 |
[15:36] | I can’t make anybody more suspicious. | 我不能再引更多人怀疑了 |
[15:42] | Hello, Michael? Michael? | 喂 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[15:47] | Linc, I need your help. | 林肯 我需要你的帮助 |
[15:51] | When I was in fourth grade, | 我四年级的时候 |
[15:53] | I… I got an A for guessing all the answers on this test. | 我猜对了试卷上所有答案 结果得了A |
[15:56] | I never thought I’d beat those odds. | 我从没想过我竟能考这么高 |
[16:01] | What kind of loser gets set up | 什么样的倒霉蛋才会在5年内 |
[16:03] | For two high-profile assassinations within five years? | 被陷害参与了两桩举世瞩目的刺杀案呢 |
[16:08] | Linc,this is not your fault. | 林肯 这不是你的错 |
[16:10] | If they didn’t get away with it then, | 如果他们当时没得逞的话 |
[16:11] | They’re not gonna get away with it now. | 他们现在也休想办到 |
[16:14] | But I need you to focus. | 但是我需要你集中精神 |
[16:16] | I need your help, Linc. | 我需要你的帮忙 林肯 |
[16:24] | Right. Let’s get out of here. | 没错 我们走 |
[16:33] | Darrin Hooks, Homeland Security. | 达林・胡克斯 国土安全局 |
[16:34] | Can you point me to whoever’s in charge here? | 能带我去见你们的主管吗 |
[16:36] | Homeland? How many of you guys are they sending here? | 国土安全局 你们要派多少人过来啊 |
[16:39] | Agent Self’s already inside. | 赛尔夫探员已经进去了 |
[16:41] | Who? | 谁 |
[16:42] | Agent Don Self. | 当・赛尔夫探员 |
[16:44] | Got here a little while ago. | 刚刚到这儿了不久 |
[16:53] | Yeah, it’s Hooks. | 我是胡克斯 |
[16:54] | The name of that agent that was supposedly killed recently in L.A.? | 那个应该在洛杉矶死了的探员的名字 |
[16:59] | Was his name Don Self? | 是不是 当・赛尔夫 |
[17:07] | It’s all falling out exactly as Christina planned it. | 一切都正中克里斯蒂娜下怀 |
[17:11] | Now she’s going to have everything she ever hoped for. | 现在她就要得偿所愿了 |
[17:15] | She’s trying to reignite the 1962 China-India Border War | 她想重燃1962年中印边境之战的战火 |
[17:20] | Which ended in an uneasy truce | 那次冲突好不容易才和解 |
[17:22] | When neither country could withstand the losses | 那时两国在边远荒芜的山区相持不下 |
[17:25] | They were sustaining in those remote and desolate mountains. | 直到双方两败俱伤才罢休 |
[17:27] | If she succeeds in provoking another war, | 如果她成功煽动了另一场战争 |
[17:30] | And framing China | 诬陷是中国方面 |
[17:33] | For the killing of India’s Prime Minister’s son, | 刺杀了印度总理的儿子 |
[17:36] | It’s certainly provocation enough. | 那就绝对足够有煽动性的了 |
[17:37] | She’ll set off a military conflict that will last for decades | 她会引发一场会持续数十年的军事冲突 |
[17:41] | That may never be resolved. | 有可能永无宁日了 |
[17:43] | Why didn’t you do it yourself? | 你为什么不自己干 |
[17:45] | Power, money, seem to be things you love. | 权力 金钱 似乎是你钟爱的东西 |
[17:50] | Because if India’s involved, that drags in Pakistan. | 因为如果印度牵涉进来 巴基斯坦也会 |
[17:54] | Then Russia’s gonna want to defend its borders. | 然后俄罗斯就要开始防御它的边境了 |
[17:56] | Then within a year, Europe’s in it | 然后不到一年 整个欧洲都牵扯其中 |
[17:58] | And after that, the United States. | 接着就是美国 |
[17:59] | It’s an apocalypse in which everyone loses! | 这是一场同归于尽的灾难 |
[18:02] | And Christina has always been too prideful | 克里斯蒂娜一直都太自傲 |
[18:06] | And too unstable to accept that. | 太反复无常 不愿接受这个事实 |
[18:37] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[18:43] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[18:46] | Hi. Yes, I think you can. | 你好 我想你能帮忙 |
[18:58] | Agent Self. | 赛尔夫探员 |
[19:05] | Donald Self? | 唐纳德・赛尔夫 |
[19:14] | Agent Darrin Hooks. | 我是达林・胡克斯探员 |
[19:23] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[19:24] | It’s good to see you, too. | 也很高兴见到你 |
[19:36] | Hold it. Hold it right there. Don’t move. | 站住 别动 别动 |
[19:38] | What the hell are you doing, Hooks? | 你到底在做什么 胡克斯 |
[19:42] | You always pull guns on fellow agents? | 你总要自相残杀吗 |
[19:44] | Yeah, when agents that are supposedly dead | 对 当一个应该已上西天了的探员 |
[19:48] | And are found later in a hotel | 和杀他的人出现在同一家宾馆的时候 |
[19:49] | With the guys who kill you | 我就会那么干 |
[19:50] | You mind telling me what you’re doing here | 能告诉我你和布鲁斯还有斯科菲尔德 |
[19:53] | With Burrows and Scofield? | 在这里干吗 |
[19:54] | My cover called for me | 我的身份不能暴露 |
[19:56] | To be dead, okay? | 只能装死 明白吗 |
[19:57] | People were catching on to what we were doing, | 人们会理解我们的所作所为的 |
[19:59] | And my death freed me up | 我的死让我得以金蝉脱壳 |
[20:00] | But Burrows and Scofield have been set up, okay? | 但布鲁斯和斯科菲尔德是被陷害的 明白吗 |
[20:03] | There’s no record of you in covert ops. | 没有记录显示你在执行秘密任务 |
[20:05] | That was by design. | 就是这么安排好的 |
[20:06] | Look, when this is all over, we’ll call the home office, | 等一切结束了 我们再联系总部 |
[20:08] | I’ll punch in my clearance code, | 我会输入我的许可代码 |
[20:10] | You can buy me a couple of drinks, | 你可以请我喝两杯 |
[20:12] | And we’ll share some laughs about this. | 我俩再分享一下其中的乐趣 |
[20:13] | But right now I need to do my damn job. | 但现在我得完成我的任务 |
[20:16] | No. | 不行 |
[20:18] | You’re gonna follow | 你跟我走 |
[20:20] | And we’re gonna clear this up right now. | 我们现在就把事情弄清楚 |
[20:24] | Okay, but what I said about Scofield and Burrows is true. | 好 但斯科菲尔德和布鲁斯的事是真的 |
[20:28] | They’ve been set up. | 他们是被陷害的 |
[20:30] | You need to look into this. | 你得调查清楚这件事 |
[20:31] | Oh, I’m gonna look into everything | 等我们出去之后 |
[20:33] | As soon as we get outside. | 我会把一切都调查清楚 |
[20:34] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:42] | Did you clear the loading dock doors? | 你搞定装卸口了吗 |
[21:44] | No, but someone else did. | 没有 但是有人做了 |
[21:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:48] | Someone must have taken him out. | 有人杀死了警卫 |
[21:50] | Which means there’s someone in the hotel | 也就是说酒店里除了警察 |
[21:51] | Other than the police that’s looking for you. | 还有其他人在找你们 |
[21:54] | Linc, | 林肯 |
[21:56] | We got to move. | 我们得走了 |
[21:57] | Got more than just the cops after us now. | 不止有警察在追我们了 |
[21:58] | Whoa, whoa. You know what you’re doing? | 你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[22:00] | No. | 不知道 |
[22:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:14] | Captain Hutchinson! | 哈钦森队长 |
[22:15] | We’ve got a room breach on 16. | 有间房门被打开了16楼 |
[22:17] | This is Hutchinson. | 我是哈钦森 |
[22:19] | Scofield and Burrows are on 16. | 斯科菲尔德和布鲁斯在16楼 |
[22:20] | I repeat, Scofield and Burrows are on 16. | 重复 斯科菲尔德和布鲁斯在16楼 |
[22:24] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[22:25] | Move, move, move! | 上 上 上 |
[22:33] | This way. | 这边 |
[22:41] | Make sure the door can shut. | 确保门能关紧 |
[22:42] | We need the pressure to build. | 我们需要足够的压力 |
[22:58] | They’re coming. They’re coming! | 他们来了 他们上来了 |
[23:14] | We’re on 16. | 到达16楼 |
[23:17] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:18] | On my mark. | 听我命令 |
[23:21] | Go. | 冲 |
[24:04] | Backup detail! | 赶紧增援 |
[24:05] | Move! go, go, go, go! | 行动 快 快 快 |
[24:07] | Move, move, move! go, move! | 上 上 上 快点 |
[24:09] | Move, move! | 上 上 |
[24:12] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[24:14] | They booby-trapped us. | 他们设了陷阱 |
[24:15] | They made a move for the roof. | 他们上了天台 |
[24:16] | All right, get them to a hospital. | 好的 带他们去医院 |
[24:18] | All right. Let’s go! Move, move, move! | 好的 我们走 快 快 快 |
[24:38] | Stop right there! | 站住别动 |
[24:40] | Don’t make a move for that weapon, Burrows. | 布鲁斯 休想动手拿枪 |
[24:45] | Take the masks off. | 把面罩摘了 |
[24:46] | Take them off now! | 立刻摘了 |
[24:52] | Hands behind your head. | 手放到脑后 |
[24:54] | You’d better pray to god that | 你们最好祈祷 |
[24:56] | My men are found out all right. | 我的手下没有出事 |
[24:58] | It was a concussive blast. | 不过是个冲击波 |
[24:59] | They’re just unconscious. | 他们只是失去知觉了 |
[25:01] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[25:04] | Easy! | 放松 |
[25:06] | Easy. | 放松 |
[25:08] | And I’d follow that advice about not going for your guns. | 就像他刚说的那样 别想动手拿枪 |
[25:11] | The general would like you back at the office. | 将军要你们回他办公室一趟 |
[25:17] | Now. | 就现在 |
[25:37] | Did all go well at the hotel? | 酒店的事进展顺利吗 |
[25:40] | What’s going on with Sara and my mother? | 我妈妈和莎拉怎么样 |
[25:44] | Christina escaped. | 克里斯蒂娜逃走了 |
[25:46] | Sara’s okay. | 莎拉没事 |
[25:47] | She’s in the condo. | 她还在公寓里 |
[25:49] | Excuse me, would you boys like a little alone time to catch up? | 打扰一下 你俩是不是想单独聚一聚 |
[25:53] | What exactly do you expect from us? | 你究竟想要我们做什么 |
[25:55] | You need to take responsibility for your failures. | 你们得为自己的过失负责 |
[25:57] | Hey, we failed nothing. | 我们没有失手 |
[25:59] | This whole thing was a setup. | 整件事都是个圈套 |
[26:01] | – You know it. – Lincoln Burrows was outsmarted. | -你明知道 -林肯・布鲁斯果然聪明 |
[26:04] | Who could have anticipated that? | 谁能料想到那是陷阱呢 |
[26:12] | I think you need to accept that this is over. | 你得面对现实 一切都已经结束了 |
[26:17] | I’ve been holding a chip for far too long. | 我手上的筹码握得太久了 |
[26:21] | It’s time to play it. | 是时候出手了 |
[26:25] | I made you boys a promise. | 我们有过君子协议 |
[26:28] | You would find Scylla | 你们找回锡拉 |
[26:30] | And I would see to it you got some cash | 我给你们一笔钱 |
[26:34] | And had the slate wiped clean. | 并毁掉那份名单 |
[26:35] | I intend to keep that promise. | 我仍想遵守协议 |
[26:38] | However, if I keep one promise, | 然而 如果遵守了一项协议 |
[26:41] | I have to keep them all. | 所有的协议都得遵守 |
[26:44] | Now… | 现在 |
[26:45] | I wonder | 我想看看 |
[26:47] | Who the big winner will be. | 谁才是那个大赢家 |
[26:50] | – Don’t do this. – Don’t do what? | -别这么做 -别做什么 |
[26:53] | When I sent you those envelopes, | 我寄信给你们的时候 |
[26:55] | I wasn’t just playing games | 并不是跟你们开玩笑 |
[26:57] | I made it very clear | 我说得很清楚 |
[26:59] | That you had one day | 你们只有一天时间 |
[27:00] | To accomplish your job, | 来完成任务 |
[27:02] | Or there would be consequences. | 否则后果自负 |
[27:05] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[27:06] | The consequence. | 后果 |
[27:08] | Call our man in Queens. | 打电话给我们王后区的手下 |
[27:11] | Queens? What are you calling New York for? | 王后区 你打电话到纽约干什么 |
[27:13] | Put it on speaker, please. | 麻烦打开免提 |
[27:16] | – Yes. – Move on Subject Four. | -请讲 -对4号目标采取行动 |
[27:19] | I’m a block away. | 我就一条街的距离 |
[27:20] | ETA is less than two minutes. | 预计两分钟内到达 |
[27:22] | You son of a bitch. | 你个王八蛋 |
[27:24] | You son of a bitch! | 你个王八蛋 |
[27:26] | My wife is a defenseless woman. | 我老婆只是个手无缚鸡之力的女人 |
[27:28] | Mr. Self didn’t inform you that he had a wife, did he? | 赛尔夫先生没有透露过他有个老婆 是吧 |
[27:31] | Well, I wouldn’t talk about my wife either | 换了是我 也不会说的 |
[27:33] | if I’d had a few too many Bourbons, got behind the wheel, | 要是我有点喝高了 酒后驾车 |
[27:35] | And turned a beautiful young woman into a piece of broccoli. | 不小心就把个绝代佳人碾成了花椰菜 |
[27:40] | Don’t do anything. | 别伤害她 |
[27:41] | I assume that is why you tried to run away with Scylla? | 我猜那才是你要携带锡拉潜逃的原因 |
[27:45] | To screw a government that was giving you benefits | 辜负了一个福利只够支付你 |
[27:47] | that would only pay for a county facility overlooking the belt parkway, | 一个小县城环城高速监管费的政府 |
[27:51] | and to sell it so that you and she could disappear | 你转手卖了锡拉 你和她就可以从此消失 |
[27:55] | And be hidden forever. | 改头换面 永远逍遥快活了 |
[27:59] | C’est la vie. | 这就是生活[法语] |
[28:01] | I have the subject in sights. | 我看到目标了 |
[28:02] | She’s in a wheelchair under a tree in the hospital courtyard. | 她在医院的院子里坐在轮椅上 |
[28:05] | Do I have a go? | 可以动手了吗 |
[28:06] | Please don’t do this. | 求求你别伤害她 |
[28:07] | Okay, please, you can kill me, okay, you can kill me | 求你了 你们可以杀我 你们杀我吧 |
[28:10] | Right now, please, kill me. | 现在就行 求你了 杀我吧 |
[28:11] | You don’t need to do this. We’ll get Scylla. | 你没必要这样 我们会拿到锡拉的 |
[28:14] | That’s what I wanted to hear. | 那才是我想听的答案 |
[28:15] | Well that’s what we’r trying to do | 那是我们正在做的 |
[28:16] | – We’re getting it. – But you have to know what awaits you | -我们快找到了 -但你们必须知道 |
[28:18] | And your loved ones if you don’t. | 如果失败 等待你们和自己爱人的下场 |
[28:21] | We understand, okay? | 我们都明白 |
[28:23] | – Execute the order. – Please don’t do it! | -执行命令 -求求你别这样 |
[28:25] | Oh, my god, oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[28:28] | Get help, hel–! | 救命 救命 |
[28:34] | I believe you made a request. | 我想你刚才请求了死刑 |
[29:06] | Bagwell, make sure he’s dead. | 蒂博格 确保他死定了 |
[29:09] | Does everyone understand now? | 大家现在都明白了吗 |
[29:15] | Are we all on the same page? | 我们现在可以同心协力了吗 |
[29:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:23] | Let’s get down to business. | 开工了 开工了 |
[29:26] | Three-quarters of a billion dollars | 7.5亿美元 |
[29:29] | In a numerical account in Luxembourg. | 在卢森堡 用的是匿名账户 |
[29:32] | If you are still worried about humanitarian efforts, | 如果你还关心慈善工作的话 |
[29:35] | Write a check to UNICEF. | 给联合国儿童基金会写张支票 |
[29:40] | All the data will be delivered within 24 hours. | 24小时内所有数据就会送到 |
[29:43] | That’s what I expected. | 正合我意 |
[29:52] | You played it perfectly. | 你的计划非常成功 |
[29:58] | Reach out to our contact in China. | 联系下我们在中国的联系人 |
[30:01] | I have a feeling they may be interested in what we’re selling as well. | 我感觉他们可能也会对我们的货很感兴趣 |
[30:09] | Christina, I don’t advise | 克里斯蒂娜 我不建议 |
[30:11] | Playing both sides of this coin. | 脚踩两只船 |
[30:12] | Pigs get fat | 瘦猪有食吃 |
[30:14] | And hogs get slaughtered. | 肥猪一刀死 |
[30:22] | Reach out to China. | 去联系中国的联系人 |
[30:38] | No! Keep our people | 不 让我们的人 |
[30:40] | At every private airfield in Florida and in Georgia. | 守好佛罗里达和乔治亚州的每个私人机场 |
[30:42] | We can’t have Christina leaving the state. | 我们不能让克里斯蒂娜离开这个州 |
[30:45] | She played on India’s emotions, | 她在玩弄印度人的感情 |
[30:47] | Which probably means she’d want to meet | 可能说明她想在今天与 |
[30:49] | With one of their emissaries today | 其中一个大使会面 |
[30:50] | While they’re still running hot. | 趁自己还很受欢迎 |
[30:51] | She could still be in Miami, | 她可能还在迈阿密 |
[30:53] | Maybe at the embassy. | 或许就在大使馆里 |
[30:54] | No. She’s not at the embassy. | 不 她不会在大使馆的 |
[30:57] | Any deal she makes with India | 她和印度做的任何交易 |
[30:58] | Will be strictly off the radar. | 都会绝对地保密 |
[30:59] | Right now she’s concerned with two things. | 现在她关心的只有2件事 |
[31:02] | One is closing the deal on Scylla, | 一件是将锡拉卖出去 |
[31:04] | Which I’m assuming she’s already done, | 我先假定她已经完成了 |
[31:06] | And the second is getting paid. | 第二件事就是拿到钱 |
[31:08] | No sign of Self. | 没有赛尔夫的踪迹 |
[31:12] | How much can she get for Scylla? | 卖掉锡拉她能拿到多少钱 |
[31:13] | Half a billion from India, the same from China. | 印度的5亿美金 还有中国的5亿 |
[31:16] | Overseas account? | 海外账户 |
[31:17] | Foreign wire transfer? | 国外电汇吗 |
[31:19] | I doubt she’s taking any food stamps. | 我怀疑她不会收普通支票 |
[31:22] | She’s going to want confirmation | 她会确认 |
[31:24] | That that money is safely overseas | 在她离开美国之前 |
[31:25] | Before she leaves the U.S. | 那些钱在海外账户是安全的 |
[31:28] | We find the money, | 我们找到那些钱 |
[31:30] | We find my mother. | 我们就找到了我母亲 |
[31:31] | Normally it takes three business days | 通常国际电汇的结算 |
[31:34] | For an international wire transfer to clear, | 需要三个工作日 |
[31:35] | Unless the bank is a Federal Reserve Signatory, in which case | 除非是一家美联储授权的银行 |
[31:40] | The transfer is immediate. | 那样的话转账会立即生效 |
[31:42] | You think she’ll head to the bank? | 你觉得她会亲自去银行吗 |
[31:43] | All she has to do is withdraw a few grand from the millions | 她只要从买家已经从海外转账过来的 |
[31:46] | That that buyer has probably transferred overseas already. | 上百万美元里面取出几千块 |
[31:50] | She’ll know it’s all there. | 她就知道了钱全到账了 |
[31:52] | So let’s find a Federal Reserve Signatory bank in Miami. | 那么只要我们找到一家美联储授权的 |
[31:55] | We’ll have a shot at finding her. | 迈阿密银行 我们就有机会找到她 |
[31:56] | And Scylla. | 还有锡拉 |
[31:58] | There, Michael, you see, that’s | 你瞧 迈克尔 这就是 |
[31:59] | Why I didn’t put your name in the bowl. | 为什么我刚才没有把你的名字放在碗里 |
[32:03] | You’re the only one here that’s irreplaceable. | 你是这里唯一无法取代的人 |
[32:05] | Agents, informants, muscle– | 探员 线人 打手 |
[32:06] | They’re nice to have, but… | 他们都可胜任 但是… |
[32:08] | Finally they’re replaceable. | 他们都是可以取代的 |
[32:09] | There’s a branch about 20 minutes away. | 附近有家支行 大概20分钟的路程 |
[32:12] | That mind of yours– | 你的头脑 |
[32:14] | It’s one in a million. | 简直是百万里挑一的 |
[32:16] | Nice to see it finally working for me. | 很高兴看到它终于为我所用了 |
[32:18] | I do not work for you. | 我不是为你干的 |
[32:20] | Not yet. | 走着瞧 |
[32:39] | It’s legitimate, | 是合法的 |
[32:40] | I assure you. | 我向你保证 |
[32:42] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[32:44] | I just want to withdraw the $10,000 | 我想取回10000美元现金 |
[32:46] | So I can be sure the Luxembourg account is properly set up. | 以确定卢森堡账户是否已准确无误地建好 |
[32:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:10] | Is she in there? | 她在里面吗 |
[33:12] | Yeah, I saw her through the window. | 是 我从窗子那看见她 |
[33:14] | She’s talking to a tall, dark-haired guy. | 正和一个高个的黑发男子说话 |
[33:16] | They’re the same guys who set us up at the hotel. | 他们就是在酒店里面陷害我们的人 |
[33:18] | We wait until she comes out, just jump them. | 我们等她出来 杀他们个措手不及 |
[33:20] | So… What do we do about her security? | 那么 我们怎么对付她的保镖呢 |
[33:23] | I mean, we jump her, we gotta jump the guys she’s with, | 要想对付她 得先搞定她的保镖 |
[33:26] | And God knows how many other agents are gonna come crawling | 天知道 还会有多少探员会像蚂蚁一样 |
[33:27] | Out of the woodwork like ants. | 从门外冲进来 |
[33:32] | Look, um… I hate to bring up the obvious, | 听着 我不想说得这么直白 |
[33:36] | But last time I checked, you two still disagreed | 但是我记得上次 你们俩依然对 |
[33:39] | As to what to do with Scylla If we actually get it. | 锡拉到手后如何处置 各有打算 |
[33:45] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 是啊 我猜就是这样 |
[33:47] | Well, let’s skip the damn thing. | 别说这烂事了 |
[33:48] | I mean, who’s gonna stop us? | 我是说 谁能拦住我们 |
[33:49] | A 17-year-old security guard? | 就凭一个17岁的小保安弟弟吗 |
[33:50] | No, probably the guy with the gun. | 不是 可能是那个拿枪的家伙 |
[33:52] | He’ll open fire as soon as he sees our faces. | 他一看到我们的脸就会开火 |
[33:57] | Then, uh… maybe they shouldn’t see our faces. | 那么 或许可以不让他们看到我们的脸 |
[34:03] | So then the pizza guy showed up, | 然后送披萨的来了 |
[34:05] | And Wayne jumped out of the bushes | 然后韦恩从树丛里跳出来 |
[34:07] | And tried to grab the pizza, but the… | 想要把披萨抢过去 但是… |
[34:08] | But the guy… | 但是那个家伙… |
[34:10] | My god. | 我的天啊 |
[34:19] | Are you okay, Mister? | 你还好吗 先生 |
[34:22] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[34:23] | Go call 911. | 去打911 |
[34:24] | – Go, go. – No. | -快去 -别去 |
[34:25] | No, don’t call anyone. | 别去 别打给任何人 |
[34:27] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[34:29] | Don’t call anybody. | 别打给任何人 |
[34:31] | Don’t call anyone. | 别打给任何人 |
[34:37] | You know, once baby brother’s got his little hands | 你知道吗 一旦那个弟弟拿到了 |
[34:41] | On that magic box of yours, | 你的”魔法盒子” |
[34:42] | I don’t think it’s going to be too hard for him | 他要是想骗过马吉拉大猩猩[指代将军] |
[34:44] | To trick Magilla Gorilla, | 简直就是易如反掌 |
[34:45] | If you know what I’m saying. | 你知道我是什么意思吧 |
[34:47] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[34:49] | And you really think | 你还真以为 |
[34:50] | That Scofield’s going to risk his nephew’s life? | 斯科菲尔德会不顾他侄子的安危 |
[34:52] | He’s gonna figure out something | 他把”头等奖”交给”坏人”之前 |
[34:54] | Before he hands first prize over to the bad guys. | 肯定会想出点别的坏点子来的 |
[34:56] | Scofield thinks pure, like a little cub scout. | 斯科菲尔德想得很单纯 就像童子军 |
[34:59] | Burrows, he just thinks like a cub. | 布鲁斯 他的思维也很幼稚 |
[35:02] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[35:03] | I don’t feel comfortable having Scofield | 斯科菲尔德在外面拿着我想要的东西 |
[35:05] | Out there with something I want | 而我困在这却没有他的把柄 |
[35:06] | While I’m stuck here with nothing he wants. | 我可不放心 |
[35:08] | I need leverage. | 我需要筹码 |
[35:10] | You saw the way Mahone pulled Scofield over | 你看见他们刚过来的时候 |
[35:13] | When they first got here. | 马宏把他拉到一边去了吧 |
[35:15] | Bet you a wooden nickel they was talking | 我打赌他们说的肯定是关于 |
[35:17] | About little Dr. Underpants and her whereabouts. | 女医生和她的藏身之处 |
[35:20] | Too bad we don’t know where that is. | 但是我们不知道在什么地方 |
[35:22] | Wrong again, curly. | 又错了 卷发小子 |
[35:24] | While everyone was up here flapping their gums, | 你们都在这嚼口香糖的时候 |
[35:27] | I took the liberty of toddling down to Mahone’s car, | 我擅自跑去了马宏的车上 |
[35:29] | Checking out the last address he put in his GPS. | 查了他GPS上的最近输入的一个地址 |
[35:34] | There’s a gambler’s chance we might find the leverage | 还有一线希望 找到你想要的筹码 |
[35:38] | You’re looking for right here. | 就在这个地方 |
[35:40] | I’m on it. | 我去办 |
[35:41] | No. | 不 |
[35:46] | You wanted to get in on the action, | 你想参与行动 |
[35:49] | Here’s your chance. | 机会来了 |
[35:56] | Okay, I’ll just count this out for you. | 好的 我再帮您点一下 |
[35:59] | That won’t be necessary. | 没这个必要 |
[36:01] | All righty. | 那好吧 |
[36:03] | Here’s a printed record of your transaction, | 这是您交易记录的打印凭条 |
[36:06] | And I think a balance that high, | 我想您的余额还有这么多 |
[36:07] | Are you sure you don’t want to talk to one of our investment specialists? | 您确定不想和我们的投资顾问谈一谈吗 |
[36:10] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[36:14] | Everybody down on the ground! | 所有人 趴下 |
[36:16] | Now! Nobody move, Nobody gets hurt. | 快点 都别动 没人会受伤 |
[36:19] | You, down. | 你 趴下 |
[36:22] | Thanks. What are the odds? | 天啊 邪门了 |
[36:26] | Don’t. | 别 |
[36:36] | The case. | 箱子 |
[36:39] | I’ll take that. | 我来拿 |
[36:48] | Hi, mom. | 你好 老妈 |
[37:01] | Scofield and Burrows leaving the bank, now! | 斯科菲尔德和布鲁斯正从银行出来 |
[37:06] | Go! | 快跑 |
[37:21] | Take Scylla and go! | 拿着锡拉快跑 |
[37:22] | We gotta stay together! | 我们一起走 |
[37:23] | I said go! | 说了 快走 |
[37:24] | Come on! | 快 |
[37:56] | I think he’s out. | 他好像没子弹了 |
[37:57] | Move in. | 上 |
[37:58] | Move in. | 上 |
[38:05] | How much eggs does the U.S. court system have on its face | 美国司法系统一开始为无罪释放 |
[38:08] | for exonerating Lincoln Burrows in the first place? | 林肯・布鲁斯 花了多大功夫呢 |
[38:11] | An omelet’s worth, Paula. | 功夫不到位 宝拉 |
[38:12] | If you remember I was never in favor of the exoneration. | 你应该记得我从不赞成无罪释放 |
[38:15] | Lincoln Burrows is a thug for hire, | 林肯・布鲁斯是个给人卖命的暴徒 |
[38:18] | And his little brother is no better. | 他弟弟也不是省油的灯 |
[38:19] | I’m amazed that the court system just glossed over the warning signs. | 我惊讶于司法系统就这么忽略了警告 |
[38:23] | – Such as? – For one, | -举个例子吧 -第一 |
[38:25] | They should’ve never let Burrows and Scofield in | 他们绝不该把布鲁斯和斯科菲尔德搅和进来 |
[38:28] | They should’ve looked at Scofield’s past. | 他们应该看看斯科菲尔德的过去 |
[38:30] | It’s clear that he had no criminal background. | 显然他没有犯罪记录 |
[38:33] | Why would a brilliant structural engineer rob a bank? | 一个杰出的结构工程师干嘛去抢银行 |
[38:36] | Maybe he needed to pay off his student loans. | 也许是要还清他的助学贷款 |
[38:39] | It wasn’t about the money. | 不是钱的原因 |
[38:41] | What do you think the judicial system | 你觉得司法系统 |
[38:42] | Is going to learn from all this? | 会从这件事中学到什么 |
[38:45] | This has been a huge wake-up call for the courts. | 法院应该敲响警钟了 |
[38:47] | Judges will have to look all the relationships in his life… | 法官们要搞清楚他生活中的整个关系网 |
[39:19] | Easy now, doc, easy. | 放松 小医生 放松 |
[39:21] | It’s just your friendly, neighborhood T-Bag. | 只不过是你友好的邻居蒂博格 |
[39:23] | Now I’m gonna need your cooperation. | 我现在需要你的合作 |
[39:39] | Get your hands off me, | 把你那双脏手拿开 |
[39:40] | You son of a… | 婊子… |
[39:42] | Not hands, thanks to your boyfriend. | 托你男友的福 我就一只手 |
[39:44] | Now, as I was saying before, | 刚才说过了 |
[39:46] | I just need your cooperation. | 我需要你的合作 |
[39:58] | Come in here. | 到这里来 |
[40:07] | All right. | 没事了 |
[40:08] | All right. | 没事了 |
[40:10] | He’s taking too long. | 他太慢了 |
[40:12] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[40:14] | We gotta go back for him. | 我们要回去找他 |
[40:15] | He said he’d catch up. | 他说他会赶上来的 |
[40:17] | No, something’s wrong. | 不对 出事了 |
[40:19] | Call him. | 打给他 |
[40:21] | Call him. | 打给他 |
[40:29] | Michael, | 迈克尔 |
[40:32] | Now that we have this, | 我们现在得到它了 |
[40:34] | What the hell are we going to do with it? | 要怎么处理它呢 |
[40:44] | He’s not answering. | 他不接 |
[40:47] | Linc? | 林肯 |
[40:48] | I heard about the bank robbery on the radio. | 我在广播里听说了银行抢劫事件 |
[40:52] | You boys just can’t stand to be out of the news, can you? | 你们兄弟俩可真喜欢上镜头啊 |
[40:55] | I assume you’ve got Scylla? | 我猜你们拿到锡拉了吧 |
[40:58] | We’re getting close. | 快了 |
[41:00] | We’ll keep you posted. | 有消息会通知你 |
[41:01] | I wouldn’t hang up just yet if I were you, son. | 如果我是你 现在不会挂电话 小子 |
[41:06] | Michael, we’re in the apartment. | 迈克尔 我们在公寓里 |
[41:10] | I know you have it. | 我知道它在你手上 |
[41:11] | Otherwise, Christina would never have risked a public shootout. | 不然 克里斯蒂娜也不会冒险公然火拼 |
[41:14] | Now, I’m going to make this easy for you, | 现在 事情很简单 |
[41:18] | Bring me Scylla, | 把锡拉给我 |
[41:19] | Or this time, Sara’s death will not be faked. | 不然的话 莎拉这回就真的要上西天了 |
[41:30] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[41:33] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[41:37] | The General has Sarah. | 莎拉在将军手上 |
[41:48] | Take it. | 拿去吧 |
[41:53] | I swear if you touch her… | 我发誓 如果你敢动她一根汗毛 |
[41:56] | Hello, son. | 你好 儿子 |
[42:02] | I believe you have something I want. | 我想你有件我想要的东西 |
[42:04] | And I have something you want– | 而我也有你想要的东西 |
[42:06] | Although I’ll never really understand why. | 尽管我无法理解其中原因 |
[42:08] | All right, | 好吧 |
[42:09] | Maybe we can work something out. | 也许我们能想出什么办法 |
[42:12] | I gave you the opportunity to work something out. | 我给过你机会想办法 |
[42:17] | You rejected me, Michael. | 是你拒绝了我 迈克尔 |
[42:19] | Look, let’s meet and talk about this. | 听着 我们见面谈吧 |
[42:22] | No, the time for talking | 没门 谈话的机会 |
[42:23] | Passed about the time you put those ski masks on, | 在你套上滑雪面具的那一刻就没有了 |
[42:25] | Don’t you think? | 不是吗 |
[42:26] | So, here’s what I’m going to do, Michael. | 迈克尔 现在我要做的是 |
[42:29] | I’m going to shoot Lincoln through the right rib cage, | 对林肯的右胸腔开枪 |
[42:33] | Just grazing the lower quadrant of his right lung. | 子弹就擦过他右肺的下面 |
[42:36] | It will slowly collapse, | 右肺会慢慢地衰竭 |
[42:38] | Making it very difficult to breathe. | 呼吸会非常困难 |
[42:40] | If he doesn’t get medical attention, within five hours, | 如果5小时内 他不接受治疗 |
[42:43] | He’ll be dead. | 就必死无疑 |
[42:45] | Christina… mom… please | 克里斯蒂娜 妈妈 别 |
[42:54] | Linc! | 林肯 |
[42:58] | Second hand’s spinning, Michael. | 时间不多了 迈克尔 |
[43:01] | Looks like you have a little decision to make. | 看来你该做抉择了 |
[43:03] | Scylla | 要锡拉 |
[43:05] | Or someone you love. | 还是要你爱的人 |