时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | God. Nothing. It’s dead. | 天啊 什么都没有 |
[00:09] | They’re figuring it out. | 他们就要弄清楚了 |
[00:13] | What kind of explosives are we talking about? | 这是种什么样的炸药 |
[00:15] | Little home brew. | 自制炸药 |
[00:16] | Michael says it has the energy release of C4. | 迈克说它能释放出C4塑胶炸药 |
[00:19] | Run the diagnostic again. | 再试一次 |
[00:23] | Run it. | 快试 |
[00:25] | Almost C4? | 都是C4吗 |
[00:30] | This is it. | 是的 |
[00:32] | Last chance for everybody.And we’re gonna need a little luck. | 我们最后的机会 愿上帝保佑 |
[00:38] | If anything happens to me… | 要是我出了什么事 |
[00:41] | …make sure L.J. and Sofia…. | 务必让L.J.和索菲… … |
[00:45] | You got it. | 明白 |
[00:46] | -Same for me? -Yeah. | -我也一样 -是的 |
[00:48] | Yeah, put your head down, let’s go. | 低头 我们开始 |
[00:50] | Let’s go. | 开始 |
[01:05] | You know, someday,weeks will go by. Maybe even years. | 随着时间的流逝 |
[01:09] | It won’t even cross our minds. | 我们会淡忘这些事 |
[01:12] | Yeah, all we gotta do is survive. | 只要我们活下去 |
[01:14] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[01:17] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[01:24] | -What happened? -Nothing. | -发生什么事了 -没反应 |
[01:25] | The detonator must have failed. | 引爆器一定失灵了 |
[01:27] | Distract them. We’ll be there in five minutes. | 拖住他们 我们五分钟后到 |
[01:29] | -No, we don’t have five seconds. -Then you’ll have to trigger it manually. | -我们没有时间了 -那你必须手动引爆 |
[01:34] | How much time is that gonna give me? | 我有多少时间 |
[01:39] | Out. Now. | 滚出来 马上 |
[01:44] | Alex? | 阿历克斯 |
[01:46] | Alex? | 阿历克斯 |
[01:48] | It’s wiped clean. | 这里面什么都没有 |
[01:50] | -That’s not possible.-Really? | -不可能 -真的吗 |
[01:53] | -Then where is it? Where is the data? -It was intact when I took it. | -那它在哪 数据在哪 -我拿的时候还好好的 |
[01:57] | I’ll tell you what. | 听着 |
[01:58] | It doesn’t boot up in 10 seconds… | 如果它10秒钟内没反应 |
[02:00] | …I’m gonna splatter your skull all over these walls. | 我会让你脑浆迸发 |
[02:03] | I came to you. | 是我来主动找的你 |
[02:06] | I want this over, I wouldn’t jeopardize that. | 我想结束这一切 我不会陷自己于不义 |
[02:10] | I don’t believe that Michael just let you have it. | 我不相信迈克就这么让你拿走 |
[02:14] | He didn’t. He left me alone in a room and I took it. | 他没有 趁他不在时我拿的 |
[02:18] | And that wasn’t the least bit suspicious to you? | 他就一点没怀疑你 |
[02:21] | Maybe, I– | 也许吧 我 |
[02:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:27] | Are you lying? | 你是在耍我吧 |
[02:32] | Kill the junkie. | 杀了他 |
[03:26] | Your breathing’s short? Does it hurt? | 你呼吸困难 是不是很痛 |
[03:28] | -I’m fine.-Like hell, you collapsed your lung. | -我还好 -你好像是肺部虚脱 |
[03:31] | No hospitals. Hospitals mean jail. | 不去医院 那跟去监狱没啥区别 |
[03:33] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[03:35] | -Can you treat him?-I need a better look before I can try. | -你能帮他治疗吗 -要先检查检查再说 |
[03:38] | Christina? | 克里斯蒂娜呢 |
[03:41] | Buried. | 死了 |
[03:54] | Ugh! You pathetic slug. | 你个废物 |
[03:57] | Sara was the only leverage we had. | 莎拉是我们的唯一筹码 |
[04:00] | Scofield’s donned many a chapeau, but human fly? | 斯科菲尔德是个全才 可啥时候成蜘蛛侠了 |
[04:04] | I should anticipate him scaling the building? | 我哪知道他会飞檐走壁 |
[04:07] | Move on Panama. Broffer, your .9. | 布饶发 给我枪 |
[04:17] | Men in my employ, Bagwell… | 巴格威尔 为我卖命的人 |
[04:21] | …anticipate. | 要履行职责 |
[04:23] | They cover their bases. | 尽忠职守 |
[04:26] | They refuse to fail… | 他们都能完成任务 |
[04:27] | …which you seem to do with unyielding consistency. | 但你却一事无成 |
[04:35] | That’s gotta be Sara’s phone. | 莎拉的手机 |
[04:37] | I should answer it. | 我必须接 |
[04:39] | What do you got to lose, general? | 将军 你不会有什么损失的 |
[04:44] | Hello. | 喂 |
[04:46] | Who the hell is this? | 谁 |
[04:47] | Is this Fernando Sucre? Oh, thank you, God. | 是费尔南多・苏克雷吗 谢天谢地 |
[04:50] | -Bagwell? | -巴格威尔 |
[04:52] | And we’re on the same team, brother. Same team. | 我们是一条船上的 一条船 |
[04:56] | The old boy’s in a hell of a pickle. | 我正处于水深火热中 |
[04:58] | Where’s Michael? | 迈克在哪 |
[05:01] | Uh, his mother snatched him and Tancredi, Linc too. | 他妈妈抓走了他还有唐克雷蒂跟林肯 |
[05:04] | And I, personally, took a nasty beat down. | 而我吃了一记闷棍 |
[05:07] | -Where does she have them? -I got an idea, I can’t say on the phone. | -她把他们关哪了 -我知道 但不能在电话里说 |
[05:11] | I’m running scared, amigo. | 我得小心点 朋友 |
[05:12] | Okay, cool it, you know what? | 冷静 |
[05:14] | We got somebody who can help us but I need to get ahold of Michael. | 我们找到个人能帮我们 但我要找到迈克 |
[05:18] | We should, uh, get together and pool our resources. | 我们应该碰碰头 通通信息 |
[05:20] | The park on 72nd Avenue. Uh, in an hour. | 72大街的公园 1小时后见 |
[05:26] | -Okay, I’ll be there. -Excellent, perfecto. | -好 马上到 -太好了 |
[05:30] | You got someone who can help on his cause. | 你找到能帮忙的人了 |
[05:33] | I’m certain he can draw out Scofield. | 我相信他能引出斯科菲尔德 |
[05:35] | You’re certain of nothing. | 你相信个屁 |
[05:38] | Yet I do have a sit-down with Scofield’s friend in an hour. | 但我一小时后要跟斯科菲尔德的朋友见面 |
[05:41] | You got no better hand, general. | 将军 你没有更好的办法了 |
[05:46] | Go with him. | 跟着他去 |
[05:48] | If he gets squirrelly,put a bullet in his brain. | 如果他有古怪 打爆他的头 |
[06:42] | You are a sight for sore eyes,my friend. | 你还真是稀客 |
[06:44] | Can the reunion. | 少来了 |
[06:46] | -Where can I find Michael and Lincoln? -Apparently they’re at dire straits. | -迈克和林肯在哪 -他们处境不妙 |
[06:49] | Are you deaf? | 你聋了吗 |
[06:51] | Unlikely, amigo, I just heard the dime drop on your sorry ass. | 好着呢 刚才还听到你身上的硬币响 |
[06:55] | From the bench over my left shoulder,the gentleman in the Wayfarers. | 看到我左肩旁的人吗 |
[07:00] | Like in Fox River,you never thought things through. | 你脑袋还像在福克斯河一样不好使 |
[07:03] | You’re gonna name the friend who said he’d show up and help out the brothers. | 告诉我要帮那兄弟俩的人是谁 |
[07:07] | No, you’re gonna hand Sara’s phone or I’ll break your face. | 把莎拉的手机给我 不然我打破你的脸 |
[07:11] | You accuse me of being deaf,you’re the one who’s gone blind. | 说我是聋子 我看你是瞎子 |
[07:14] | The man’s a Company operative-trained assassin. | 那家伙可是公司一流的杀手 |
[07:22] | What’s up, Jethro? | 伙计 你好啊 |
[07:33] | We’re a long way from Fox River,T-Bag. Let’s go. | 我们可不是在福克斯河了 T-Bag 走吧 |
[07:40] | Yeah, I got Tancredi’s phone. | 我拿到唐克雷蒂的电话了 |
[07:42] | There’s a bunch of calls made to a single number. | 往一个号码打了很多次 |
[07:45] | I think it’s Michael’s. | 应该是迈克的号 |
[07:53] | Is he diabetic? Medication he may have missed? | 他有糖尿病吗 是否忘了吃药 |
[07:55] | I have no idea.Any chance he’s faking it? | 不清楚 他是不是装的 |
[07:58] | No, pupils are dilated. | 不是 瞳孔放大 |
[07:59] | He needs a head CT stat,EKG and a chest x-ray. | 他需要CT透视 心电图和胸部X光 |
[08:02] | May have bled into his brain or had a heart attack. | 可能是脑淤血或心脏病 |
[08:05] | Franco. It wasn’t just Scofield and Burrows. | 弗朗哥 仓库里不仅有斯科菲尔德和布鲁斯 |
[08:09] | This is the team that Self had at the warehouse. | 还有赛尔夫 |
[08:13] | Former federal agent. | 前联邦探员 |
[08:14] | Yeah, Self was into something nasty. | 赛尔夫干了些不法勾当 |
[08:17] | Agent Self, can you hear me? | 赛尔夫 能听到吗 |
[08:19] | Agent Franco, we have to move him. | 弗朗哥探员 我们要把他转移 |
[08:21] | Where are Scofield and Burrows? | 斯科菲尔德和布鲁斯在哪 |
[08:23] | We’re going now. | 我们要走了 |
[08:26] | Wait, his finger moved.He can hear me. | 等等 他的手动了 他能听见 |
[08:30] | Agent Self, can you help us? | 赛尔夫探员 你能帮助我们吗 |
[08:33] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他哪都不能去 |
[08:37] | Michael, what’s the plan? | 迈克 计划是什么 |
[08:38] | Who do we trust? | 我们能相信谁 |
[08:40] | No one. | 没有人 |
[08:42] | We’re out of options. | 我们别无选择 |
[08:46] | Then maybe we destroy it. | 我们应该把它毁了 |
[08:49] | Is that it? | 别无选择吗 |
[08:51] | Is that where we’re at? | 穷途末路了吗 |
[08:54] | What if the general decides to retaliate? | 如果将军决定报复应该怎么办 |
[08:57] | He will even if we give it to him. | 即使我们给了他 他也会的 |
[08:59] | We can crush it, incinerate it. | 我们可以把它弄碎 烧了 |
[09:02] | Throw in the ocean. | 扔到海里 |
[09:04] | -All three sound good.-Alex? | -都行 -阿历克斯 |
[09:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:14] | Then it’s decided. | 就这么决定了 |
[09:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:21] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 迈克 |
[09:24] | Kellerman. | 凯勒曼 |
[09:28] | You’re a tough man to get ahold of. | 你可真不好找啊 |
[09:39] | I heard you were dead. | 听说你死了 |
[09:41] | Those rumors were greatly exaggerated. | 那些流言言过其实了 |
[09:45] | No, I was, um… | 我没有 |
[09:47] | …freed by a group working against the Company. | 我被与公司的对着干的一个组织救了 |
[09:50] | The group founded by your father,I’m working with them. | 你父亲成立的组织 我跟他们一起工作 |
[09:53] | Now I’ve been working with them ever since. | 我从那时起就一直跟他们工作 |
[09:55] | Could have used a hand, Paul. | 可以帮我一把 |
[09:58] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[09:59] | Do you have Scylla? | 你拿到锡拉了吗 |
[10:01] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[10:02] | I think you do. | 你拿到了 |
[10:05] | I also know that you’re wanted by the police and the feds. | 我也知道警察和联邦局的人在找你 |
[10:08] | Not to mention the general and your mother. | 现在说说将军和你母亲 |
[10:12] | She won’t be a problem. | 她不成问题 |
[10:13] | There is a U.N. attaché who will be in Miami today at 5:00… | 今天5点钟有联合国的专员到迈阿密 |
[10:17] | …to receive Scylla from you. | 从你那里拿走锡拉 |
[10:18] | Is that so? | 就这些吗 |
[10:20] | He’s chief counsel to the secretary general of the United Nations. | 他是联合国秘书长的首席顾问 |
[10:24] | The secretary has been briefed on the Scylla program. | 秘书长了解锡拉项目 |
[10:27] | He’s prepared to assume responsibility.All you have to do is deliver it. | 他决定承担起责任 你只要把它交出来 |
[10:31] | We need to stop the general from coming after our families. | 我们需要摆脱将军 |
[10:34] | Fine, but you need to make this meeting. | 没问题 但你要安排这次见面 |
[10:36] | Why should I trust a word coming from your mouth? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[10:39] | Once Scylla is delivered,your slate is wiped clean. | 一旦交出锡拉 你们的罪行就会一笔勾消 |
[10:43] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[10:45] | You’re free. | 你会自由 |
[10:47] | That’s not an answer, Paul. | 那不是答案 |
[10:50] | I assume you know that what you have can– | 毫不夸张地说 我猜你知道你拿的东西 |
[10:53] | And this is no exaggeration.–change the world for the better. | 可以让世界变得更好 |
[10:58] | All you have to do is deliver it. | 你只需要交出它 |
[11:01] | And you don’t need to trust me,just trust the people… | 你不用相信我 你只需要 |
[11:04] | …that worked at the United Nations. | 相信联合国的工作人员 |
[11:11] | Phone died. | 手机没电了 |
[11:14] | -He’s not getting any better. -Come on. Let’s get him up. | -他还没有好转 -来 我们把他扶起来 |
[11:16] | -I gotta get some supplies.-Okay. | -我去拿点用品 -好 |
[11:26] | No word from Agent Frost or Bagwell. | 弗罗斯特探员和巴格威尔都没有音信 |
[11:28] | That simpering little rat.If he’s AWOL, I’ll skin him alive. | 那个滑头 要是他擅离职守 我活剥了他 |
[11:32] | No way he got over on Frost,he’s captured. Or dead. | 他不可能搞定弗罗斯特 他可能被抓或者死了 |
[11:36] | So we’re exposed here. | 就是说我们暴露了 |
[11:40] | This is the end. | 就这么结束了吗 |
[11:42] | Whimpering. | 真是凄惨啊 |
[11:44] | There’s no shame in retreating to regroup, sir. | 我们可以撤走等待东山再起 |
[11:48] | That, son, is a tremendous load. | 那可没那么简单 |
[11:54] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[11:59] | Lincoln Burrows’ phone.Pinged to cell tower downtown. | 塔台发现林肯・布鲁斯的手机信号 |
[12:02] | We have his location. | 我们找到他的位置了 |
[12:03] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你还愣着干嘛 |
[12:14] | Yeah. | 是 |
[12:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:21] | And that was Kellerman. | 是凯勒曼 |
[12:22] | This Alabama trailer trash has been making good. | 这个阿拉巴马拖车男干的好事 |
[12:25] | You hooked up with General Krantz. | 你投奔了克兰兹将军 |
[12:27] | -What is it to you, rug head? -Well, where is the general now? | -管你什么事 光头 -将军现在在哪 |
[12:31] | Same place as your daddy.Location unknown. | 跟你爹在一个地方 没人知道 |
[12:44] | Do you remember that day we were in the chow line? | 还记得排队等饭那一天吗 |
[12:48] | Fox River. | 在福克斯河 |
[12:50] | You made that off-handed comment to me. | 你对我的侮辱 |
[12:52] | I believe it had a racial bent to it. | 我相信一定带了民族色彩 |
[12:55] | Yeah. | 说对了 |
[12:56] | Do you remember your broken jaw? | 还记得你脱臼的下巴吗 |
[13:00] | Now, just imagine what I can do to you now with something real on the line. | 现在赶快想出点事关生死的正经事 |
[13:04] | Such as? | 比如 |
[13:05] | We want safety for Sofia, L.J.and Pam Mahone. | 我们想要索菲、L.J.和帕姆・马宏安全 |
[13:09] | That means we need the general’s location. | 也就是说我们需要知道将军的位置 |
[13:11] | -What’s in it for me? | 我会有什么好处 |
[13:14] | If we take Scylla to the place it’s supposed to be… | 我们把锡拉交出 |
[13:17] | …there’ll be an immunity list. | 会有一个赦免名单 |
[13:19] | You could be on it. | 可以有你的名字 |
[13:20] | No, where I’m sitting,I’ll be momentarily compromised. | 我的阵营虽然稍占劣势 |
[13:24] | You’re backing the wrong horse.Scofield cannot pull this out. | 但你们站错队营了 斯科菲尔德搞不定的 |
[13:27] | You help me get him to the general,we are set for life. | 我们把他交给将军 我们一辈子就不用愁了 |
[13:30] | I don’t have time for this, man. | 我没时间废话 |
[13:32] | It’s time you back the winner for once,my chocolate friend. | 你应该抓紧时间站到赢的一方 黑鬼朋友 |
[13:37] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[13:39] | Now, where is the general? | 将军在哪 |
[13:45] | Now, where is the general? | 将军在哪 |
[13:56] | You holding up? | 能挺住吗 |
[14:00] | You’re gonna give Scylla to Kellerman? | 你要把锡拉交给凯勒曼吗 |
[14:05] | I don’t know. Do you trust him? | 不知道 你相信他吗 |
[14:09] | No. | 不相信 |
[14:12] | The thought of walking free from this sounds good. | 自由之身听上去很美 |
[14:14] | I mean, that was the goal. | 那是我们奋斗的目标 |
[14:16] | Five o’clock, Declan Plaza.It’s right across town. | 迪克兰广场 5点钟 街对面 |
[14:20] | If you have to leave, Michael,you should. | 你想走就走吧 迈克 |
[14:22] | I’m not leaving you, Linc.You’re my brother. | 林肯 我不会离开你的 你是我的哥哥 |
[14:29] | Not according to Christina. | 克里斯蒂娜可不这么想 |
[14:30] | Don’t let her mess with your head. | 别听她胡说八道 |
[14:33] | Oh, maybe it’s true, you know. | 也可能是事实 |
[14:37] | I keep playing things over my head from our childhood– | 我一直回忆小时候的事 |
[14:40] | It doesn’t matter what she said. | 她说什么无关紧要 |
[14:42] | It doesn’t change anything. | 不会改变什么的 |
[14:48] | You are stuck with me whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 我都跟定你了 |
[14:54] | So where are they? Here? | 他们在哪 这里吗 |
[14:59] | Scofield and Burrows are hiding here in Miami? | 斯科菲尔德和布鲁斯藏在迈阿密吗 |
[15:03] | Okay, look,write the name of the street. | 写下是哪条街 |
[15:06] | Give me the, uh–The number of the address. Anything. | 写下地址 你知道的一切 |
[15:12] | You’re negotiating with me, Self,you vegetable? | 赛尔夫 我们正在谈判 植物人 |
[15:16] | Doc said the CT scan is free. We gotta take him now. | 医生说可以做CT扫描了 我们要把他带走了 |
[15:19] | He stays till he talks. | 不说哪都别想去 |
[15:20] | He’s worse than he was 10 minutes ago, he won’t talk. | 他比10分钟前的情况要糟 他不会说的 |
[15:23] | Yeah, but you can write, can’t you? | 但你可以写出来 |
[15:25] | So you give what I need and you’ll get top-notch care and a pension. | 写下我要的信息 你会得到一流护理和退休金 |
[15:28] | Or you can waste away in front of us… | 不然就等着 |
[15:31] | …until you have the brain capacity of a peanut. | 脑袋缩成花生吧 |
[15:35] | Your choice. | 你自己选择 |
[15:37] | 去死吧 | |
[15:43] | All right, all right, all right, come on. That’s enough. | 冷静 冷静 好了 好了 |
[15:46] | Just leave him. | 别管他了 |
[15:49] | Cool it, all right? Just cool it. | 冷静 好吗 冷静 |
[15:51] | -I’m good. -He’s gonna take a CT scan. | -我没事 -他要做CT扫描了 |
[15:53] | You’re gonna stay here. | 你要待在这里 |
[15:55] | -Got it. -All right? | -明白 -好吗 |
[15:56] | Bring it together. | 要团结 |
[16:50] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[16:56] | May I speak to you for a second? | 能问两句吗 |
[17:00] | I was– | 我刚才 |
[17:25] | Alex was arrested, federal agent. | 阿历克斯被抓了 是联邦探员 |
[17:28] | We need to get him. | 我们要把他救出来 |
[17:30] | If we give Scylla to Kellerman… | 如果我们把锡拉交给凯勒曼 |
[17:32] | …Alex gets exonerated, he’s fine. | 阿历克斯就会免罪 他没事的 |
[17:35] | He’s fine. | 他没事的 |
[17:36] | We need to get the fluid out, ease the pressure, help him breathe. | 要把脓水抽出来 减轻压力 帮助呼吸 |
[17:41] | Can you hold that? | 能握住吗 |
[17:47] | That won’t last long but we can go. | 撑不了很久 但不影响赶路 |
[17:56] | Mind if I drive? | 我来开吧 |
[18:08] | The general, T-Bag… | 巴格威尔 T-Bag |
[18:10] | …where is he? | 将军在哪 |
[18:13] | You know, I saw some pretty nasty behavior in Iraq. | 在伊拉克我看到一些肮脏行径 |
[18:17] | Disgusted me. | 很恶心 |
[18:20] | I ratted at the chain of command and it got me a whole world of trouble. | 我背叛了指挥官 结果惹了一身麻烦 |
[18:25] | No good deed, eh? | 不是什么善事吧 |
[18:29] | So the fact that we are about to get busy… | 所以我们也要 |
[18:31] | …with some of that same stuff that ruined my career… | 干跟毁了我事业一样的事了 |
[18:36] | …the irony doesn’t escape me. | 我会这样做的 |
[18:38] | Hell, as long as you got your thinking cap on… | 你们好好想想 |
[18:41] | …why don’t you consider who’s really the one in power? | 到底谁更有赢的把握 |
[18:49] | We are. | 是我们 |
[18:56] | Battered and bruised. | 满脸憔悴 伤痕累累 |
[18:58] | Staring death in the face. | 死神逼近 |
[19:01] | Surprising that you need more assurance that you’ve come to the end of the line. | 居然还不见棺材不落泪 |
[19:06] | We don’t have Scylla. | 锡拉不在我们手上 |
[19:08] | Michael… | 迈克 |
[19:10] | …your brother is dying. | 你哥哥危在旦夕 |
[19:14] | It’s fascinating… | 看他脸上的血色一点点消失 |
[19:17] | …to watch the blood drain from his face. | 可真迷人啊 |
[19:21] | Do you suppose that he would like to see that happen to his girlfriend? | 你认为他想看到同样的事发生在女朋友身上吗 |
[19:36] | Sofia. | 索菲 |
[19:40] | You give me Scylla or he can sit there and watch as Sofia’s throat is slit. | 要不给我锡拉 要不看着索菲被割喉 |
[19:54] | In two minutes… | 两分钟内 |
[19:56] | …you’re eyeballs are gonna pop out of your head. | 你的眼球会爆炸 |
[20:01] | Now, that’s worse than death. | 那比死还难受啊 |
[20:05] | I can’t betray. | 我不能背叛 |
[20:08] | My destiny is to be… | 我注定要 |
[20:12] | …a respected gentleman. | 成为一个令人敬仰的绅士 |
[20:15] | Where’s the general,you son of a bitch? | 你个混蛋 将军在哪 |
[20:20] | Clock’s ticking. | 表可是在转哦 |
[20:29] | Ruger Mini-14, .223 caliber. The gun that killed Naveen Banarjee. | 鲁格迷你14 口径223 杀死纳温・巴纳及的枪上 |
[20:33] | We pulled Lincoln Burrows’ thumbprint off the stock. | 有林肯・布鲁斯的指纹 |
[20:36] | We have video of you outside the crime scene with Burrows. | 监控上看到你和布鲁斯在案发现场溜达 |
[20:39] | Isn’t that a coincidence? | 难道不能是巧合吗 |
[20:42] | You know, I never thought I’d see a bigger disgrace than Don Self… | 我没有见过比当・赛尔夫更丢人的事了 |
[20:45] | -…but lo and behold. -You have no idea… | -但你瞧啊 -你不知道 |
[20:48] | -…what you’re talking about. -Yeah, I got eyes, don’t I? | -你到底在说什么 -但我看得到 |
[20:52] | You had a badge and now you’re abetting an assassination. | 你以前获过勋章 但现在你却教唆谋杀他人 |
[20:56] | Lincoln didn’t kill Banarjee. | 林肯没杀巴纳及 |
[21:00] | He was set up. | 他是被陷害的 |
[21:01] | Well, then by whom? | 谁陷害他 |
[21:12] | It was the Company. | 公司 |
[21:14] | Company, you know what I’m talking about? | 公司 明白我的意思吗 |
[21:16] | They’ve developed a device that’s called Scylla. | 他们发明了一种叫做锡拉的设备 |
[21:18] | Wait, no, can we just stop for two seconds, please? | 等等 我们能不能停两分钟 |
[21:21] | Device called Scylla? Ha, ha. | 叫做锡拉的设备 |
[21:23] | What planet are we on now, Mahone? | 马宏 我们现在在哪个星球 |
[21:25] | If you wanna see the light of day as a free man, give us Scofield and Burrows. | 如果你想重见光明 把斯科菲尔德和布鲁斯交出来 |
[21:30] | You’re missing what’s right in front of your face. | 你们把黑白颠倒了 |
[21:33] | The brothers didn’t kill anybody. | 他们兄弟俩没杀人 |
[21:38] | You say you’re here because you wanna do the right thing? | 你们不是说想伸张正义吗 |
[21:41] | Then listen to me. | 那就听我说 |
[21:43] | Listen to what I’m telling you. | 相信我说的话 |
[21:47] | Scofield and Burrows… | 斯科菲尔德和布鲁斯 |
[21:50] | …where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[21:54] | Sofia. | 索菲 |
[21:57] | Granted, it is a fretful decision. | 就算是生死决择 |
[22:00] | But you pondered it long enough. | 你们也考虑地够久了 |
[22:02] | You have me. | 我在你手上 |
[22:04] | I don’t really care about you, Lincoln.I just want my property. | 林肯 你算什么 我只想要属于我的东西 |
[22:07] | All right. Let’s say I do know where it is,why should I tell you? | 好吧 就当我知道它在哪 我凭什么告诉你 |
[22:12] | You’re just gonna kill us anyway. | 说不说你都是要杀我们 |
[22:13] | True. You and your brother are walking dead… | 没错 你们兄弟俩横竖都是死 |
[22:17] | …but if I get Scylla within the next half hour… | 但如果我能在半小时内拿到锡拉 |
[22:20] | …I’ll release Sofia. | 我会放了索菲 |
[22:22] | And what about Sara? | 那莎拉呢 |
[22:26] | We’re negotiating for Sofia right now. | 我们现在只谈索菲 |
[22:29] | -I want you to let her go. -And I want a decision, Michael. | -我要你放了她 -迈克 那就快决定 |
[22:32] | Let her go! | 放她走 |
[22:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:42] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[22:52] | Let Sofia go. | 放了索菲 |
[22:53] | Now. Make the call. | 马上就放 打电话 |
[23:05] | Just let her walk away. | 放她走 |
[23:08] | Yes, immediately. | 是 马上 |
[23:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:24] | -And this is where we say goodbye. -Michael, no. | -我们就此别过吧 -迈克 不要 |
[23:27] | -Kill him. -No. We leave. | -杀了他 -不要 我们走吧 |
[23:31] | -Listen to her, Michael. -Kill him. | -迈克 听她的 -杀了他 |
[23:34] | I’m just an old man. | 我只是个一无所有的 |
[23:37] | Who’s lost everything. | 糟老头 |
[23:39] | You win, Michael. | 迈克 你赢了 |
[23:42] | And you, Lincoln. | 还有你 林肯 |
[23:43] | You win, Michael. | 迈克 你赢了 |
[23:46] | You both win. | 你们都赢了 |
[23:48] | Because it’s all just a game, isn’t it? | 这就是一场游戏 不是吗 |
[23:51] | When you get to be as old as I am,Michael… | 迈克 当你像我一样老时 |
[23:53] | …should you survive so long… | 如果你能活那么长 |
[23:56] | …you, too, will see that that’s exactly what all this is. | 你也会发现这就是一场游戏 |
[24:00] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[24:01] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[24:04] | Just listen to me. | 听我说 |
[24:06] | I didn’t risk everything to come down here for our revenge. | 我冒着危险来这不是为了报复 |
[24:13] | I’m here to clear my name. | 我是为了洗刷清白 |
[24:20] | Do you have Scylla? | 锡拉还在不 |
[24:23] | Yes. | 在 |
[24:27] | Then let’s go. | 那我们走吧 |
[24:35] | Come on, general. | 走吧 将军 |
[24:41] | Never thought I’d be so happy to see you. | 从没料到见到你会如此兴奋 |
[24:43] | -Tell me something. -Yeah. | -告诉我 -什么 |
[24:45] | Are you sure we can trust Kellerman? | 你确定凯勒曼可以信任吗 |
[24:48] | You know the only thing I’m sure of is that he’s our last option. | 我们别无选择 |
[24:53] | Gentlemen, we gotta leave. | 先生们 该走了 |
[24:56] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[25:33] | Wait for me. | 等等我 |
[25:46] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[25:50] | Freeze or I’ll shoot. | 站住 不然我开枪了 |
[25:53] | Go, go. | 走 快走 |
[25:55] | Michael, go. | 迈克 开车 |
[26:21] | He’s not gonna make it much longer without a hospital. | 再不去医院 他就撑不住了 |
[26:24] | No. Not till this is done. | 等这一切结束再说 |
[26:26] | Linc. Linc. | 林肯 林肯 |
[26:29] | I need your phone. | 给我手机 |
[26:32] | Here. | 给 |
[26:34] | Dial Kellerman’s number. | 打凯勒曼的手机 |
[26:36] | -Don’t tell me you’re getting cold feet. -Just dial it, please. | -别告诉我你临阵退缩了 -请只管打电话 |
[26:45] | It’s a voice mail. | 语音信箱 |
[26:52] | You better be telling the truth. | 你最好说实话 |
[26:54] | And you better come through for us in the end. | 这次你最好站在我们这边 |
[26:58] | He will. | 他会的 |
[27:00] | Yeah, well…. | 那就好 |
[27:03] | We know him a little bit better than you do. | 我们比你更了解他 |
[27:06] | Make sure to turn the phone off. | 关掉手机 |
[27:08] | It’s how Krantz found us. | 克兰兹以前就这么找到我们的 |
[27:10] | Somebody already has.Hey, get out, get out, get out. | 有人已经这么做了 快走 快走 |
[27:38] | Yes, sir. Sir, got it. | 是 长官 明白 |
[27:45] | You ever play musical chairs in Puerto Rico when you were a kid? | 你小时候在波多黎各玩过抢凳子的游戏吧 |
[27:52] | -I guess so. Why? -It’s kind of what we got going on now. | -玩过 怎么了 -我们现在就这样 |
[27:55] | Got one seat left,couple of folks vying for it. | 这个机会 多少人正觊觎呢 |
[27:58] | Scofield and Burrows, help bring them in,you go to Miami International… | 斯科菲尔德和布鲁斯 把他们带过来 |
[28:02] | -…catch a flight to Chicago.-Mahone is two doors down. | -你就可以乘飞机去芝加哥 -马宏就在旁边 |
[28:05] | Did I mention.that we got one seat left? | 只有一个机会了 |
[28:11] | Michael and Lincoln are trying to bring down this thing called the Company. | 迈克和林肯试着扳倒公司 |
[28:15] | Where are Scofield and Burrows? | 斯科菲尔德和布鲁斯在哪 |
[28:16] | That’s the only thing we wanna know.That’s what’s gonna help you out now. | 我们只在乎这个 这也是你出去的唯一办法 |
[28:23] | We’ve been screwed by every cop,every fed– | 我们的生活都被警察 探员 |
[28:26] | Do you want to know what’s gonna happen to your wife, to your kid? | 你想知道你妻子孩子会发生什么事吗 |
[28:32] | -Yeah, he said it.-You’re gonna know… | -他说到做到 -你如果不把他们带过来 |
[28:34] | …what getting screwed over feels like if you don’t help us bring those two in. | 你就会知道生活被毁是什么滋味 |
[29:28] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[29:32] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你认为还能去哪 |
[29:35] | Turn around. | 转过身 |
[29:37] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[29:44] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[29:47] | -Do it now. -Michael, when you were– | -快点 -迈克 当你 |
[29:49] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[29:51] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[29:54] | Drop the gun,put Scylla on the ground. | 放下枪 把锡拉放地上 |
[29:57] | And I’ll let you walk out of here. | 你就可以走了 |
[29:59] | If you don’t… | 否则 |
[30:01] | …I’ll kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[30:02] | You can’t kill your mother, Michael. | 迈克 你不会杀你妈妈的 |
[30:05] | You were never my mother. | 你不是我妈妈 |
[30:07] | And I’m no longer your son. | 我也不是你儿子 |
[30:12] | Fine. | 很好 |
[30:14] | -Then pull the trigger. -Don’t tempt me. | -那就开枪吧 -不要试探我 |
[30:19] | Pull the trigger, Michael. | 迈克 开枪吧 |
[30:21] | Do it for Lincoln. | 为林肯报仇 |
[30:22] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 |
[30:27] | You can’t do it, can you? | 你不会开枪的 |
[30:36] | Oh, dear. | 哦 |
[30:38] | Misfire. | 开不了了 |
[30:40] | I guess that’s what they call a Pyrrhic victory. | 这就是所谓的皮洛士胜利吧 |
[30:46] | You were born a Scofield… | 你生是斯科菲尔德家的人 |
[30:50] | …but you’ll die a Burrows. | 死却是布鲁斯家的鬼 |
[31:18] | Okay, we have to get him and Lincoln to the hospital. | 我们要把他和林肯送到医院 |
[31:22] | I’ll get this to Kellerman. | 我把这个交给凯勒曼 |
[31:27] | It’s all on you again. | 这次又得全靠你了 |
[31:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:17] | -Just make the call. | -只管打电话 |
[32:18] | Get Scofield or Burrows or whoever they’re in business with. Get them. | 找到兄弟俩或与他们来往的任何人 打电话 |
[32:22] | This is your last chance before we take the deal to Mahone. | 再不打我们就去找马宏做买卖 |
[32:26] | If Mahone was talking,you wouldn’t be here. | 如果马宏开口 你也就不会在这了 |
[32:29] | What kind of man are you? You got your woman and your baby up north. | 你到底怎么想的 你妻子孩子在北方 |
[32:32] | Don’t you wanna look out for them,get their back? | 你不想把她们接回来吗 |
[32:35] | Give that up for guys you did time with? | 为了跟你坐牢的人 |
[32:37] | Something went down at Fox River? | 而放弃老婆孩子 |
[32:39] | Are you blind? Don’t you see they’re doing something that’s bigger than this? | 你们都瞎了吗 看不出来他们在做大事吗 |
[32:44] | -Then you’re dumber than you look.-Are you gonna make the call or not? | -你比看起来蠢多了 -打还是不打 |
[32:48] | Last chance. | 最后的机会 |
[32:53] | No. | 不打 |
[33:00] | When you’re back in lockup,tell your celly… | 你回到监狱时 告诉狱友 |
[33:03] | …how you shook your fist at the only feds who were trying to help you. | 你回绝了试图帮助你的探员 |
[33:07] | When he gets released,be sure to tell your next celly… | 他出狱时 接着告诉你的新狱友 |
[33:10] | …and the one after that. | 顺承下去 |
[33:12] | Because you’re going away for 25 years.Get this idiot out of here. | 因为你要待25年 把这个蠢货带走 |
[33:39] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[33:41] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[33:47] | Let’s go. Now. | 跟我们走 现在 |
[33:49] | Nice and easy, you’re coming with us. | 放轻松 跟我们走 |
[34:37] | Sorry about all of that.Had to make sure you weren’t followed. | 抱歉 我们要确定你没被跟踪 |
[34:40] | Solomon Okella, United Nations,this is the man who gets this thing done. | 这是联合国的所罗门・欧凯拉 来结束这一切 |
[34:45] | Is this Scylla? | 这是锡拉吗 |
[34:48] | Okay, Michael. | 迈克 |
[34:50] | You can trust me. We’re gonna do this,and get you patched up. | 你要相信我 我们要结束这一切 |
[34:54] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[34:55] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[34:57] | Mahone. Sucre. | 马宏 苏克雷 |
[34:59] | Exonerated. All of them. | 赦免 全都赦免 |
[35:05] | It’s okay. | 放松 |
[35:09] | Okay. | 别紧张 |
[35:23] | Something’s wrong.There’s a piece missing. | 出错了 少了件东西 |
[35:27] | What are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[35:28] | How is someone from the U.N.supposed to get us exonerated here? | 联合国的人怎么能赦免我们 |
[35:32] | -You are wasting time. We’re in danger. -What is going on here? | -你在浪费时间 我们处境危险 -到底怎么了 |
[35:35] | Need to know who his contacts are in the government. | 要弄清楚他跟政府里的什么人联系 |
[35:37] | Been telling everybody what a genius you are, don’t get stupid. | 我告诉过所有人你是个天才 别犯傻 |
[35:41] | I’m not waiting.He either has it or he doesn’t. | 我可没耐心等 他要么有缺的部分 要么没有 |
[35:55] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[35:58] | If you have it, please give it to me. | 如果你有的话 请拿出来 |
[36:02] | And we can be done with all of this, finally. | 我们就可以结束一切 |
[36:05] | And if you don’t, fine. | 如果你没有的话 没关系 |
[36:08] | But just tell me so we can hurry up and run for our lives. | 告诉我们 我们可以抓紧时间逃跑了 |
[36:25] | I don’t wanna run anymore. | 我不想再逃跑了 |
[36:29] | Neither do I. | 我也不想 |
[37:12] | I’ll make the call. | 我会打电话的 |
[37:29] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[37:34] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[38:18] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[38:22] | Jonathan Krantz? | 乔纳森・克兰兹 |
[38:24] | General Jonathan Krantz. | 是乔纳森・克兰兹将军 |
[38:26] | Just put your hands behind your back… | 请把手放到背后 |
[38:29] | …sir. | 长官 |
[38:48] | Okay, we got everything we need. | 目标达到 |
[38:50] | We’re done here. | 任务完成 |
[39:11] | Ahem, and this is it? | 只有这个 |
[39:13] | There’ll be some follow-up interviews… | 还会有些面谈 |
[39:16] | …but this is it. | 但就只有这些 |
[39:19] | Sign it… | 签了 |
[39:20] | …and you’re free to go. | 你们就自由了 |
[40:23] | Can I keep the pen? | 这笔我能留个纪念吗 |
[40:27] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[40:44] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[40:47] | Pam’s been located. She’s safe. | 找到帕姆了 她很安全 |
[40:51] | Mr. Burrows, Sofia and L.J.are safe as well. | 布鲁斯先生 索菲和LJ也安全了 |
[40:57] | Police station in Panama. | 他们在巴拿马的警局 |
[41:01] | Now, last bit of business. Um…. | 最后一件事 |
[41:04] | Bagwell, T-Bag. | 巴格威尔 T-Bag |
[41:07] | Claims he helped find Scylla. | 说他帮忙找到了锡拉 |
[41:09] | He was helpful here in Miami,wants exoneration as well. | 在迈阿密帮了忙 也想被赦免 |
[41:14] | I can make that happen. | 我可以帮他赦免 |
[41:17] | I’ll leave it up to you. | 由你们决定 |
[41:28] | And be kind to one another.Tenderhearted. | 要以仁慈的心肠 |
[41:31] | Forgiving each other just as God in Christ forgave you. | 原谅彼此的过错 正如上帝原谅了你们 |
[41:35] | Ephesians 4:32, let’s forgive each other,Lincoln, Michael. | 以弗所书4:32 让我们原谅彼此 林肯 迈克 |
[41:39] | In God’s name because there’s too much pain. | 以上帝之名 我们承受了太多苦难 |
[41:42] | There’s too much hate in our hearts. | 我们心存太多仇恨 |
[41:47] | We took a vote. You’re in luck. | 我们投了一票 你很幸运 |
[41:50] | Oh, lucky day. | 幸运的一天 |
[41:52] | What we voted on… | 我们投票决定的是 |
[41:54] | ..was whether or not you took a stick of gum on the van ride back… | 你在去监狱的车上能不能 |
[41:59] | …to prison. | 嚼口香糖 |
[42:04] | You rot in hell, both of you! | 你们俩不得好死 |
[42:09] | You don’t abandon me,you hear? No…. | 你们没抛弃我 告诉我 |
[42:19] | I want you to know I’m totally gonna be a hands-on dad. | 我想告诉你 我会是个好爸爸 |
[42:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:26] | Like if the baby needs a bottle in the middle of the night… | 比如孩子如果在大半夜要奶瓶 |
[42:29] | …I will totally keep your side of the bed warm until you get back. | 我会在你回来前替你暖床 |
[42:38] | When do they start walking? | 他们什么时候会走路 |
[42:42] | A year? | 一岁吧 |
[42:44] | Better get some baby books. | 最好买些少儿读物 |
[42:46] | Because I plan on being the most over-informed dad in Chicago. | 我要成为芝加哥最博学的爸爸 |
[42:51] | No kidding. | 那肯定了 |
[43:01] | I’m happy right now. | 我现在很幸福 |
[43:05] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[43:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:28] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[43:50] | 四年后 | |
[43:56] | 生日快乐 | |
[44:04] | 帕姆・拉尔森收 | |
[44:18] | When do you leave? | 你几点走 |
[44:20] | Eight o’clock. | 8点 |
[44:23] | Gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[44:26] | I’ll be back soon. | 我很快就回来 |
[44:42] | Did L.J. make any decision? | MJ决定了吗 |
[44:44] | I made it for him,told him to take his finals. | 我替他决定了 参加期末考试 |
[44:48] | -Next year. -Yeah. | -明年的 -是的 |
[44:50] | Always next year. | 总推到明年 |
[44:52] | -All right, sweetheart. Love you. -Okay. Bye, Lincoln. | -好了 亲爱的 我爱你 -再见 林肯 |
[45:00] | -Get home safe. -I will. | -平安回家 -我会的 |
[45:24] | Daddy’s gonna come back in two days, okay? | 爸爸两天就回来 好吗 |
[46:16] | -It’s been a pleasure meeting you. -Pleasure meeting you as well. | -见到你很高兴 -我也是 |
[46:20] | You fight those bastards in Washington. | 你跟华盛顿的那些坏人斗争 |
[46:22] | -Don’t let them give you any guff. -You know what? I’m not gonna. | -别让他们得逞 -我会的 |
[46:26] | -Thank you. -No, thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 |
[46:28] | All right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[46:31] | Remember me, Paul? | 还记得我吗 保罗 |
[46:34] | I’m Danny Hale’s widow. | 我是丹尼・霍尔的遗孀 |
[46:36] | Remember Danny? | 还记得丹尼吗 |
[46:38] | Of course, Allison,Danny was a true American hero. | 当然 艾莉森 丹尼是位真正的美国英雄 |
[46:41] | Get her out of here. Look, get back. | 把她拉走 |
[46:43] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[46:46] | Who was that woman? | 那个女人是谁 |
[47:13] | Are you ready, my son? | 准备好了吗 |
[47:16] | 愿主宽恕 | |
[47:30] | The captivity of negativity. | 打破消极的禁锢 |
[47:32] | It’s what it is. | 就这样 |
[47:34] | -It’s what it is. -What’s that? | -就这样 -那是什么 |
[47:36] | It’s just this book I got. | 我拿到的一本书而已 |
[47:48] | I don’t ever wanna see this book again. | 我不想再看到这本书 |
[47:51] | You hear? | 听到了吗 |
[47:53] | Yes, sir. | 是的 老大 |
[48:25] | Those right there. | 要那些 |
[48:27] | Perfect. Thank you so much. | 好的 谢谢 |
[48:33] | Michael, we gotta go. | 迈克 我们要走了 |
[48:41] | What do we have here? | 看看怎么样 |
[48:42] | Oh, you’re so tough, huh? | 你真酷 |
[48:44] | [西班牙语] | |
[48:50] | Here we go. | 给你 |
[48:51] | Come on, let’s go see your daddy. Give me your hands. | 走吧 我们去看爸爸 给我手 |
[48:53] | And thank you very much, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[48:59] | You wanna do a skip? | 你想跳着走吗 |
[49:00] | All right, let’s go. | 好的 咱们走 |
[49:02] | Let’s skip down. | 跳着走 |
[49:04] | And on three, biggest jump you got. One, two, three. | 数到三 跳 一 二 三 |
[49:07] | Not two, on three. | 不是二 是三 |
[49:10] | Hey, buddy. | 小伙计 |
[49:16] | Oh, my goodness. | 哦 天呢 |
[49:31] | How you doing? You good? | 还好吗 一切都好吧 |