时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | 迈克尔·J·斯科菲尔德 1974年10月8日-2010年11月4日 丈夫 父亲 兄弟 叔叔 朋友 欲变世界 先变其身 | |
[00:19] | Losing a brother, the massive hole that leaves in your life. | 失去兄弟 仿佛生活中出现一个巨大的空洞 |
[00:22] | Like the same massive hole losing a husband makes. | 失去丈夫也一样 |
[00:25] | Your brother’s dead, Lincoln. | 你弟弟死了 林肯 |
[00:26] | How do you explain that? | 那你要怎么解释这个 |
[00:27] | – Lincoln Burrows. – Jacob. | -林肯·布鲁斯 -雅各布 |
[00:29] | Uncle Lincoln! | 林肯伯伯 |
[00:32] | 911. I have an armed intruder in my house. | 911 我家有人持械入室 |
[00:34] | We’ve awoken something– | 我们触发了一些事 |
[00:35] | something people are trying to hide about Michael. | 一些被极力掩盖的关于迈克尔的事 |
[00:37] | I don’t know who we’re fighting. | 我都不知道我们在反击谁 |
[00:39] | Let’s go to Yemen and find out. | 我们去也门查清楚 |
[00:40] | You don’t know a damn thing about Yemen. | 你对也门一无所知 |
[00:42] | I’ll find someone who does. | 我会找到有门路的人 |
[00:43] | The country’s falling apart. Everyone wants out. | 这个国家已支离破碎了 大家都想逃出去 |
[00:47] | Welcome to the civil war. | 欢迎来到内战 |
[00:48] | Come quickly, or we’ll all be dead! | 快来 否则我们都得死 |
[00:51] | – Who’s that contact again? – A woman named Sheba. | -联络人是谁来着 -一个叫希巴的女人 |
[00:53] | Michael’s caught in the middle of something big. | 迈克尔可能被卷入到什么严重的事情里了 |
[00:54] | Kaniel Outis is a big-time terrorist. | 卡尼尔·乌提斯是个臭名昭著的恐怖分子 |
[00:57] | We’ve arranged a visit to Ogygia Prison. | 我们已经安排了一次到奥杰吉亚监狱的探视 |
[00:59] | That mean Michael’s in there? | 意思是 迈克尔在那里吗 |
[01:00] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[01:01] | My name isn’t Michael, and I don’t know who you are. | 我的名字不叫迈克尔 我也不知道你们是谁 |
[01:06] | Mike, what are you doing, damn it?! | 迈克 你在干什么 该死的 |
[01:09] | The fighting in Yemen intensified today | 随着ISIL恐怖组织越发逼近首都 |
[01:11] | as ISIL forces get ever nearer to the capital. | 今天也门的战况也愈演愈烈 |
[01:14] | The rebels, who have the stated intent of taking over the country | 叛军声称其意图接管这个国家 |
[01:17] | and establishing a radical caliphate, | 并建立一个激进的”哈里发”国[伊斯兰教王权或辖地] |
[01:19] | are also bent on freeing their leader, Abu Ramal, | 同时决心要解救其领导人阿布·拉马尔 |
[01:22] | who was captured by the government five years ago. | 此人于五年前被政府俘获 |
[01:24] | Ramal is known for his extreme views and practices, | 拉马尔以其极端的观点和做法而闻名 |
[01:27] | from using young girls as sex slaves, | 从用少女当性奴隶 |
[01:29] | to a medieval brand of justice | 到打着中世纪正义的标签 |
[01:31] | that includes public beheadings and executions in the street. | 包括当街公开施行斩首和处决 |
[01:34] | Ramal is currently being held in | 拉马尔目前被关在 |
[01:36] | Yemen’s most notorious penitentiary, Ogygia Prison. | 也门臭名昭著的监狱 奥杰吉亚监狱 |
[02:11] | This is it. | 时机到了 |
[02:16] | Whip, get up here. | 维普 上来 |
[02:19] | Is it happening? | 现在就行动了吗 |
[02:22] | You are not going to leave us, are you? | 你不会丢下我们的 对吧 |
[02:24] | If the rebels take the city, we’re dead. | 如果叛军占领这座城市 我们就死定了 |
[02:26] | You’ve told us that a thousand times, Sid. | 你已经跟我们唠叨一千遍了 希德 |
[02:27] | You’re a broken record. Is it clear? | 你都成唐僧了 安全了吗 |
[02:31] | Okay, it’s clear. | 好的 安全了 |
[02:34] | Whip. Come on. | 维普 拿着 |
[02:37] | Lights go out… …you follow. | 熄灯后 你跟上 |
[02:39] | Come on. | 快点 |
[02:46] | Would have made it so much easier | 要是像以前一样 |
[02:47] | if it was just you and me like it was on all the other ones. | 只有你我不是要容易得多吗 |
[02:51] | Nothing is easy on this one. | 这次没那么容易 |
[02:53] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[03:02] | One minute. | 等等 |
[03:41] | Board spans the gap. | 木板横在缺口处 |
[03:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:47] | Blanket covers the wire. | 毯子盖住铁丝网 |
[03:52] | Now it’s about those lights going out. | 现在就等那些灯熄了 |
[03:55] | He didn’t flash it 24 hours before. | 二十四小时前他没有闪灯 |
[03:57] | – That’s supposed to be the signal. – Have faith. | -那本来是信号 -要有信心 |
[03:59] | Seven straight nights? | 连着七个晚上吗 |
[04:01] | No signal, no lights getting turned out? | 没有信号 灯从来没熄过 |
[04:07] | Those strikes are getting closer, too. | 那些攻击也越来越近了 |
[04:13] | Those lights aren’t going out. | 那些灯不会熄了 |
[04:14] | – Lights aren’t going out. – Got to go back. | -灯不会熄了 -得回去了 |
[04:17] | Maybe make a run for it. | 不如试试直接跑 |
[04:18] | Too much ground to cover. | 距离太远了[变数太多] |
[04:19] | They’ll shoot us down before we make the gap. | 我们到不了缺口就会被射杀 |
[04:20] | What’s the plan then? Give up and die? | 那你怎么打算 坐以待毙吗 |
[04:23] | I can’t wait another four years. | 我可不能再等上四年了 |
[04:24] | It was supposed to be one week. | 本来说好只有一周的 |
[04:26] | Poseidon has left us here to die. | 波塞冬把我们丢在这里等死 |
[04:28] | We still got one card left to play. | 我们还有一步棋可以走 |
[04:30] | I didn’t want to play it, but it’s already in motion. | 我本来不想这么做 但它已经开始了 |
[04:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[04:39] | Apparently, Kaniel Outis was thrown into Ogygia | 卡尼尔·乌提斯显然是因为对抗政府 |
[04:41] | for crimes against the government. | 而被投进奥杰吉亚监狱 |
[04:42] | Shortly after, he was captured | 不久以后 他因为企图逃跑 |
[04:45] | trying to escape, and thrown into solitary. | 被抓住 之后关了禁闭 |
[04:48] | They just released him into gen pop recently. | 他们最近刚释放他回囚区 |
[04:50] | Call him Michael, will you? | 叫他迈克尔 行吗 |
[04:52] | But why didn’t he acknowledge us when he saw us? | 那为什么他见到我们时不肯认我们 |
[05:05] | Stop! | 站住 |
[05:09] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[05:37] | – Kid was spying on us. – Yeah. | -那孩子在监视我们 -是的 |
[05:40] | And he left something under the doormat. | 他还在门垫下面留了个东西 |
[05:57] | 找到光之酋长 我就会重获自由 | |
[06:35] | 找到光之酋长 我就会重获自由 | |
[06:36] | This is Michael’s handwriting. | 这是迈克尔的笔迹 |
[06:37] | Swan was his calling card. He’s reaching out to us. | 天鹅是他的标志 他想联系我们 |
[06:40] | But why is he being so mysterious? | 但他干嘛搞得这么神秘 |
[06:44] | Back in the day, he never talked to you straight, | 以前 他有没有说话这么拐弯抹角 |
[06:46] | as in not in code? | 到了用暗号的程度 |
[06:47] | He’s worried about someone intercepting his message. | 他是担心有人会拦截他的信息 |
[06:50] | Yeah, but what does it mean? | 好吧 但这信息是什么意思 |
[06:51] | I don’t know, but we’re supposed to know. | 我不知道 但他期望我们知道 |
[06:54] | “Sheik of Light.” Sheik of Light. | 光之酋长 光之酋长 |
[06:56] | That sounds like a guy on a mountain peak | 听起来像是那种在山顶上 |
[06:58] | communing with God. | 和真主交流的人 |
[07:00] | Yeah, we got to get help. | 我们得找人帮忙 |
[07:02] | – We’re out of help. – Sheba. | -没人能帮我们 -希巴 |
[07:05] | She thinks I’m abetting a terrorist. | 她认为我在帮助恐怖分子 |
[07:06] | Well, then you have to convince her that you’re not. | 那你就得向她证明并非如此 |
[07:10] | You have got to leave, Papa. | 您必须离开 爸爸 |
[07:12] | – I will not run away. – The government is being targeted. | -我不会逃跑的 -政府正遭到攻击 |
[07:15] | You are being targeted. | 您也成了被攻击的对象 |
[07:17] | I’m a no one. | 我是个无名小卒 |
[07:19] | You are government to them. | 您对他们来说等同于政府 |
[07:21] | You don’t understand being a Yemeni. | 你不懂做一个也门人的意义 |
[07:26] | You would run away when she needs you the most? | 在祖国最需要你的时候 你会转身就跑吗 |
[07:29] | I understand that we are no good to this country dead. | 我只知道我们死了对国家是毫无价值的 |
[07:33] | Papa, there will come a time. | 爸爸 留得青山在 不怕没柴烧 |
[07:35] | We go abroad, regroup with an exile government. | 我们逃去海外 和流亡政府一起重整旗鼓 |
[07:38] | With what money, girl? | 哪有钱供我们逃呢 孩子 |
[07:41] | It would cost two years’ salary. | 得花费两年的工资啊 |
[07:46] | I’d rather die with my face to the enemy than to run away. | 我宁可直面敌人而死 也不愿当逃兵 |
[07:50] | Papa… | 爸爸 |
[08:01] | I suggest you leave this country as quickly as you can. | 我建议你尽快离开这个国家 |
[08:06] | What’s he doing here? | 他来干嘛 |
[08:07] | My friend needs your help. | 我朋友需要你的帮忙 |
[08:09] | I gave him my help. | 我给过他帮助了 |
[08:10] | You didn’t tell me he was working with the enemy. | 你却没告诉我 他与我们的敌人勾结 |
[08:12] | This man you claim is your brother, | 这个你声称是你弟弟的男人 |
[08:14] | Kaniel Outis, worked with the rebels. | 卡尼尔·乌提斯 和叛军勾结 |
[08:16] | – His name’s Michael Scofield. – I don’t care! | -他叫迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 -关我屁事 |
[08:18] | Not Kaniel Outis! | 不是卡尼尔·乌提斯 |
[08:20] | There’s nothing you can say to me | 现在不管你说什么 |
[08:22] | that will make me help you, okay? | 我都不会帮你 好吗 |
[08:25] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[08:28] | This enough to get your family out of the country? | 这些足够带你全家离开这个国家了吧 |
[08:36] | Deliver me this first. | 先给我办这件事 |
[08:37] | 找到光之酋长 我就会重获自由 | |
[08:46] | Ready, love? | 准备好了吗 宝贝 |
[08:54] | 我们昨天在奥杰吉亚监狱录下了这个 – 林肯 | |
[09:06] | – What’s that? – It’s, uh… | -那是什么 -这是… |
[09:07] | It’s something your Uncle Lincoln sent. | 这是你林肯伯伯发来的东西 |
[09:10] | – Here. – I don’t want to go. | -来吧 -我不想去 |
[09:12] | I want to stay with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[09:13] | You got to go to school. | 你得去上学 |
[09:15] | And I’m gonna be right here when the bell rings. | 下课的时候 我会在这里等着你 |
[09:18] | Okay? You walk down those steps, | 好吗 你从台阶上走下来 |
[09:20] | you hop straight into the car. Yeah? | 直接上车 好吗 |
[09:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:27] | Make it a great day. | 祝你上学愉快 |
[09:43] | I got the note. | 我收到你的消息了 |
[09:45] | I got the note, Michael. | 我收到了 迈克尔 |
[09:56] | We’re going to get you out of here. | 我们会把你救出来的 |
[09:59] | Look, my name isn’t Michael, | 听着 我不叫迈克尔 |
[10:00] | and I don’t know who you are. | 我也不知道你是谁 |
[10:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:14] | You know I’m a noted economist? | 你知道我成了有名的经济学家吗 |
[10:16] | I mean, that’s what it says in the paper. | 我是说 报纸上是这么写的 |
[10:18] | “Noted Economist Attacked in Home.” | “著名经济学家在家遇袭” |
[10:22] | I didn’t even know economists made the news. | 我都不知道经济学家都能上新闻 |
[10:24] | That’s the first and last time, hopefully. | 但愿没有下次了 |
[10:28] | I’ve been trying to piece this thing together. | 我一直想把这一切搞清楚 |
[10:31] | You remember those government guys, | 你还记得那些政府的人吗 |
[10:33] | those think tank guys, | 那些智囊团的家伙 |
[10:35] | trying to pick my brain about game theory, | 想向我请教博弈论的东西 |
[10:37] | how they could use it for foreign policy? | 以及他们怎样才能把它用于外交政策上 |
[10:40] | Yeah, you bored the hell out of ’em, right? | 记得 他们烦透你了 对吗 |
[10:42] | Yeah, okay, but I mean, | 对 但我的意思是 |
[10:44] | did I hear something I shouldn’t have? | 我是不是刚听到了什么不该听到的 |
[10:46] | I don’t know. Did you? | 我不知道啊 你有听到吗 |
[10:47] | Like who shot JFK? | 比如谁刺杀了肯尼迪 |
[10:49] | I am trying to be serious here. | 我可是认真的 |
[10:51] | No, you’re doped up on painkillers | 不 你是不是止痛药吃多了 |
[10:52] | and you’re thinking too much. | 是你想太多了 |
[10:55] | I promise this has nothing to do with you. | 我保证这和你一点关系也没有 |
[10:58] | You rest. I’m going to, um… | 好好休息吧 我要去… |
[11:02] | I’m gonna run some errands, and then I’m gonna come visit you, okay? | 我还有些事要办 然后我再去看你 好吗 |
[11:05] | Okay. Love you. | 好的 爱你 |
[11:09] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[11:22] | Okay, no problem. Thanks. | 好了 没问题 谢谢 |
[11:24] | I, uh, I called earlier about a missing U.S. Citizen in the Middle East. | 我之前打电话问起过一名在中东失踪的美国公民 |
[11:27] | Yes. I’m Henry Kishida. | 没错 我是亨利·岸田 |
[11:29] | Let me walk you to the director’s office. | 我带你去局长办公室 |
[11:33] | It’s an unusual situation, | 这种情况不常见 |
[11:34] | which you can appreciate, | 你应该感到庆幸 |
[11:36] | since your husband is declared legally dead, | 毕竟你丈夫在法律上已经宣告死亡 |
[11:38] | and the person that you’re referring to | 而且你提到这个人 |
[11:39] | goes by another name. | 使用的是另一个名字 |
[11:41] | I’ll take it from here, Henry. | 这里交给我吧 亨利 |
[11:46] | How are you, Sara? | 你好吗 莎拉 |
[11:47] | Kellerman? | 凯勒曼 |
[11:55] | I’ll leave you two be. Let me know if you need anything, sir. | 你们谈吧 有什么需要叫我 长官 |
[11:59] | Sorry, how did I end up with you again? | 抱歉 我怎么又和你扯上关系了 |
[12:01] | You asked for the State Department’s help. | 你向国务院提出求助 |
[12:03] | I wanted the State Department, not you. | 我想要国务院的帮忙 不是你 |
[12:06] | Yeah, you’ve lived so many lives, | 你以前的身份太过复杂 |
[12:08] | I don’t know who you are. | 不知道这次你扮演谁了 |
[12:09] | That’d be a consistent theme for you, wouldn’t it, | 你的处境不也一样吗 不是吗 |
[12:10] | given that you were married to a man who never existed? | 你嫁了一个根本不存在的男人 |
[12:12] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[12:15] | It means you should come in and let me enlighten you | 意思是你该进来 我会把关于 |
[12:17] | to all things Michael Scofield… | 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德的事都告诉你 |
[12:19] | Or should I say Kaniel Outis? | 或者该管他叫卡尼尔·乌提斯 |
[12:28] | You shouldn’t drink bottled water– | 你不该喝瓶装水的 |
[12:29] | the dioxins, the BPAs in there… | 里面都是二恶英 双酚A…[两者都有致癌性] |
[12:31] | I’m touched by your concern. | 很感激你关心我 |
[12:32] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[12:34] | Good, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[12:37] | You know, Sara… | 你知道的 莎拉 |
[12:38] | you and I have… a checkered past. | 你和我有段… 波折的过往 |
[12:42] | But I am evermore a boring guy now, and… | 但我现在就是个无趣之人 而且… |
[12:45] | mellowed by life, trust me. | 被生活磨平了棱角 相信我 |
[12:47] | If you have something you want to tell me about Michael, | 如果你有关于迈克尔的消息想告诉我 |
[12:49] | I’d sure love to hear it. | 就赶紧说吧 |
[12:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:52] | When your call came in and Kishida processed it… | 接到你的电话后岸田就进行了调查 |
[12:55] | well, let’s just say there are certain keywords | 我就说些让我们甚为震惊的 |
[12:57] | that get our system buzzing pretty quickly. | 关键词好了 |
[12:59] | Kaniel Outis… | 卡尼尔·乌提斯… |
[13:01] | Actually, can’t stand it watching you drink out of that. | 其实 我实在受不了你用瓶子喝水 |
[13:04] | Hey, Kishida? | 岸田 |
[13:05] | Could you bring Sara a glass for her water, please? | 能帮莎拉倒杯水吗 |
[13:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:10] | Kaniel Outis… | 卡尼尔·乌提斯… |
[13:11] | is a known terrorist, | 是一名因杀害 |
[13:12] | ties to ISIL, wanted in the killing | 一名中情局高级官员 |
[13:14] | of a senior CIA official. | 而被通缉的ISIL恐怖分子 |
[13:16] | Michael’s no killer. | 迈克尔不会杀人的 |
[13:17] | You see, that’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[13:19] | Because Kaniel Outis is. | 因为卡尼尔·乌提斯会 |
[13:21] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不用谢 |
[13:23] | And… | 而且… |
[13:24] | this is Kaniel Outis. | 这就是卡尼尔·乌提斯 |
[13:27] | That’s ridiculous. | 简直荒唐 |
[13:28] | 卡尼尔·乌提斯 系ISIL恐怖分子 因杀害一名中情局高级官员 并制造多起爆炸案 而被中情局 联调局通缉 | |
[13:28] | The record here at State says that… | 官方记录显示… |
[13:31] | that’s Kaniel Outis’s face. | 这张脸就是卡尼尔·乌提斯 |
[13:32] | Okay, but you and I both know who Michael Scofield was. | 好吧 但你我都知道迈克尔·斯科菲尔德是谁 |
[13:35] | No, that’s just a memory. | 不 那只是回忆 |
[13:38] | The official record– history– | 官方记录 包括他的过去 |
[13:40] | it says otherwise now. | 都已经不同了 |
[13:42] | Now, that’s scary, to think who could be behind that. | 你想想幕后主使 那才叫恐怖 |
[13:45] | Because only somebody very formidable | 因为只有那种非常厉害的角色 |
[13:48] | would be capable | 才能做到 |
[13:49] | of officially turning one man into another. | 在官方层面为一个人更改身份 |
[13:51] | It would take a genius… like Michael. | 比如像迈克尔那样的天才 |
[13:56] | You’re insinuating that he did this? | 你是在暗示这是他自己策划的吗 |
[13:58] | He disappeared, | 他消失了 |
[14:00] | just quit on his life? | 就这样放弃了他的生活吗 |
[14:01] | I want answers just like you do. | 我和你一样想要知道答案 |
[14:03] | Who’s capable of this? | 谁能办到这种事 |
[14:05] | Only a handful of people in the world. | 全世界能做到的人屈指可数 |
[14:08] | Sara? Sara! | 莎拉 莎拉 |
[14:13] | I figure we got a day, | 我们应该还有一天 |
[14:15] | maybe two, tops, to get out of this hole. | 顶多两天时间离开这鬼地方 |
[14:23] | At that point, either the shelling gets us… | 等到那时 我们要么是被炮弹炸死… |
[14:26] | or ISIL does. | 要么被ISIL的人干掉 |
[14:31] | Does any of this faze you at all? | 你一点都不担心吗 |
[14:32] | The fact that we’re gonna die in here? | 我们马上就要死在这里了 |
[14:33] | We’re not gonna die. We’re still getting out. | 我们不会死 我们还是会逃出去的 |
[14:37] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[14:39] | How’s that? The roof? | 怎么逃 通过房顶吗 |
[14:41] | – The roof ain’t happening. – The roof is happening. | -房顶行不通的 -能行得通 |
[14:43] | We don’t have time to come up with another escape plan. | 我们没有时间再想一套越狱方案了 |
[14:45] | So you are nervous. | 所以你确实紧张了 |
[14:51] | Great, now I know I’m in deep crap. | 好极了 现在我知道我在劫难逃了 |
[14:56] | I’m only doing this for the money. | 我做这些只是为了钱 |
[14:58] | Don’t think you and I are suddenly good. | 别以为咱俩关系突然变好了 |
[15:01] | You just deliver me the sheik. | 你只管帮我找到酋长就行 |
[15:03] | The sheiks are well away from here. | 酋长们离这里很远 |
[15:06] | High desert. | 在沙漠高原 |
[15:07] | And I’ve never heard of one being referred to as Sheik of Light. | 而且我从没听说过有叫光之酋长的 |
[15:11] | Which means it’s probably a code. | 也就是说这可能是暗语 |
[15:15] | She knows your brother. | 她真了解你弟 |
[15:17] | This tape– | 这条纸带 |
[15:19] | it’s the only thing that doesn’t belong. | 是唯一一个不属于这张纸的东西 |
[15:23] | Your brother speaks in riddles, does he? | 你弟弟喜欢说谜语 是不是 |
[15:26] | Maybe it’s Braille or, uh, Morse. | 有可能是盲文 或者是摩尔斯码 |
[15:30] | Or just numbers. | 或者只是数字 |
[15:38] | I think it’s a phone number. | 我觉得是个电话号码 |
[15:50] | Voice mail. | 语音信箱 |
[15:52] | Mohammad El-Tunis. | 穆罕默德·埃尔·突尼斯 |
[15:55] | Director of Electrical Works in Sana’a. | 萨那的电气工程主任 |
[15:57] | Director of Electrical Works. | 电气工程主任 |
[16:00] | “Sheik of Light.” | “光之酋长” |
[16:08] | 电气工程部 萨那 | |
[16:09] | Thanks for taking the time to see us. | 感谢您百忙之中来见我们 |
[16:11] | Where is everybody? | 人都哪去了 |
[16:13] | They are fleeing ahead of the advance. | 他们事先就逃走了 |
[16:15] | We have been trying to reach him. | 我们一直在找他 |
[16:17] | All we know is that he went to the suburbs | 我们只知道他去了郊区 |
[16:19] | to try to find his daughter. | 去找他的女儿 |
[16:21] | Do you have an address for her? | 你有她的地址吗 |
[16:22] | We tried calling her, but no answer. | 我们试着给她打过电话了 但是没人接 |
[16:26] | Address is here. | 这是地址 |
[16:29] | You are not going to try to find him, are you? | 你们不会是想去找他吧 |
[16:35] | God be with you, then. | 愿真主与你们同在 |
[16:40] | Circled the address. | 地址圈出来了 |
[16:42] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[16:44] | You’re coming with us. | 你跟我们一起走 |
[16:45] | If you think I’m going into the suburbs, | 如果你以为我会去郊区的话 |
[16:47] | you’re crazy. | 那你们就是疯了 |
[16:48] | What’s wrong with the suburbs? | 郊区怎么了 |
[16:49] | The suburbs are out there. | 郊区在那边 |
[16:52] | The front line of the war. | 战争的前线 |
[16:54] | Nice knowing you, Benjamin. | 很高兴认识你 还有你本杰明 |
[16:56] | I hope next time it’s under better circumstances. | 我希望下次见面时 状况能好些 |
[16:59] | – Pay up. – You have to get us past the checkpoint. | -付钱吧 -你得带我们通过关卡 |
[17:01] | Two Americans– we’ll never make it without you. | 我们俩美国人 没有你我俩啥都办不成 |
[17:03] | I am not getting myself killed. | 我可不想自杀 |
[17:05] | Pay up. | 付钱 |
[17:06] | Deliver the sheik. | 给我找到酋长 |
[17:07] | Then you get your money. | 我就给你钱 |
[17:17] | Get in. | 上车 |
[17:41] | Yes? | 喂 |
[17:42] | You should check your e-mail, Sara. | 看一下你的邮箱 莎拉 |
[17:48] | What am I looking at? | 我看的这是什么 |
[17:49] | Footage captured by a hunter four years ago. | 一个猎人四年前拍的照片 |
[17:52] | One of those motion sensor devices you hang on trees, | 用一种挂在树上的运动传感器 |
[17:56] | takes intermittent photos of prey. | 可以间歇性拍摄猎物 |
[17:58] | Hunter comes out one morning, finds these images. | 有一天早晨 猎人出门发现了这些图片 |
[18:12] | This is the killing I was telling you about. | 这就是我跟你说的那起谋杀 |
[18:13] | The victim’s Harlan Gaines, Deputy Chief of the CIA. | 受害者是哈伦·盖恩斯 中情局副局长 |
[18:18] | And the killer… | 而杀手… |
[18:20] | well, you can see, | 你也看到了 |
[18:21] | it’s who we call Michael Scofield, | 就是被我们称为迈克尔·斯科菲尔德的人 |
[18:23] | or Kaniel Outis, or… | 或者卡尼尔·乌提斯 |
[18:24] | This is exactly what they did to Lincoln. | 当初他们对林肯用的也是这招 |
[18:26] | And then there’s the blood evidence the next day. | 第二天就有血迹证据了 |
[18:29] | Kaniel or Michael or whatever gets on a flight to Yemen. | 卡尼尔或者迈克尔上了去也门的飞机 |
[18:31] | We all most nail him when he lands. | 他下飞机时 我们差点就抓住他了 |
[18:33] | He gets away. His luggage doesn’t | 但跑了和尚跑不了庙 他的行李还在 |
[18:36] | and Gaines’ blood is all over the clothes inside. | 里面的衣服上全是盖恩斯的血 |
[18:39] | The evidence is overwhelming. | 证据确凿 |
[18:42] | Whatever name you want to call him, | 不论你想叫他什么名字 |
[18:45] | Michael’s a murderer, Sara. | 迈克尔都是凶手 萨拉 |
[19:01] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[19:03] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[19:05] | This old thing? Yeah, I’m doing fine. | 这老习惯吗 嗯 我挺好的 |
[19:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:10] | I need your advice. | 我需要你的建议 |
[19:12] | It’s probably something you’re not gonna want to talk about. | 但你可能不想谈论这件事 |
[19:16] | I could really use your clarity right now. | 但我真的很需要你清晰的思路 |
[19:19] | It’s about Michael. | 事关迈克尔 |
[19:40] | Still want to know how he got that in here. | 我还是想知道他是怎么把这东西弄进来的 |
[19:43] | Hugging naked with the guards. | 跟狱警睡了 |
[19:44] | Got to be, right? | 肯定的吧 |
[19:50] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[19:52] | “We are the Champions.” | 《我们是冠军》 |
[19:53] | *We are the champions* | *我们是冠军* |
[19:56] | You get stuck in a Porta-Potty like this, you go Queen? | 你困在这么个厕所一样的地方 还看皇后乐队 |
[19:59] | I mean, where are the girls riding the washing machines, right? | 怎么不看点女人自慰的小黄片呢 |
[20:02] | Look at my screen again, this goes in your eye. | 再看我的屏幕 我就用它戳瞎你的狗眼 |
[20:08] | You know, the world never ceases to amaze. | 大千世界无奇不有 |
[20:10] | You get stuck in a Middle Eastern prison, | 被关在中东的监狱里 |
[20:11] | the biggest S.O.B. is a Korean. | 而里面最混蛋的却是个韩国棒子 |
[20:14] | He’s in withdrawal. | 他停药后犯瘾了 |
[20:16] | *’Cause we are the champions* | *因为我们是* |
[20:21] | *Of the world… * | *世界冠军* |
[20:25] | You know, he’s the biggest collector | 知道吗 他是这世界上 |
[20:26] | of Queen paraphernalia in the world. | 最大的皇后乐队周边收藏家 |
[20:29] | They say his house in Seoul is a shrine to Freddy Mercury. | 据说他首尔的家就是个佛莱迪·摩克瑞的神龛 |
[20:32] | And he got in here how? | 那他怎么被关进来的 |
[20:33] | Identity theft. | 身份盗窃 |
[20:35] | Apparently he used to sit on his couch, | 显然他经常坐在自家沙发上 |
[20:37] | hack high net worth accounts all over the world. | 黑进世界各国的高额网络账户 |
[20:40] | Turned it into a collection of Hummers, helicopters | 然后用这些钱来收藏悍马车 直升机 |
[20:42] | and, apparently, Freddy Mercury’s ashes. | 当然还有佛莱迪·摩克瑞的骨灰 |
[20:45] | Wait, you mean like his burnt-up body? | 等等 你是说他火化的骨灰吗 |
[20:47] | The story is Freddy’s cremated, but his ashes go missing. | 据说佛莱迪被火化了 但骨灰却不见了 |
[20:50] | To this day no one knows where they are. | 至今没有人知道下落 |
[20:52] | Ja admitted to me once when he was high he bought them. | 有一次雅嗑嗨了之后告诉我是他买下了 |
[20:55] | Two million bucks. | 两百万美金 |
[20:57] | He’s got Queen’s lead singer in his family room. | 皇后乐队的主唱都能在他家客厅里 |
[21:00] | How exactly do you know all this? | 你是怎么知道这些的 |
[21:01] | I asked him. | 我问他的 |
[21:02] | He’s a real mensch when he’s not in withdrawal. | 他没犯瘾时 真的是个大好人 |
[21:05] | I didn’t know you talked to him. | 我都不知道你跟他说过话 |
[21:08] | Amazing. | 赞啊 |
[21:09] | Just when I think I know your game, I don’t. | 我还以为我懂你了 原来我不懂 |
[21:11] | You know my game, Whip. | 你懂我的 维普 |
[21:13] | See, right there, “Whip.” | 对 就是这一声”维普” |
[21:14] | I don’t even know why you call me that. | 我都不知道你为什么这么叫我 |
[21:16] | Because you’re my whip hand. | 因为你是我的得力干将 |
[21:18] | My ace in the hole. | 我的王牌 |
[21:20] | Yeah, sure, okay. | 好吧 |
[21:23] | See, in game theory, it serves you to be two-faced. | 在博弈论中 你需要成为两面派 |
[21:27] | Be everyone’s friend till the moment you’re not. | 和每个人做朋友 直到你再不需要为止 |
[21:32] | You make them love you so much that when they’re up against it, | 你要让大家都爱你至深 在关键时刻 |
[21:35] | their loyalty will make them act | 朋友间的义气会让他们 |
[21:36] | against their own best interests. | 做出违背自己最高利益的事情 |
[21:39] | That’s game theory. | 这就是博弈论 |
[21:40] | A cold, rational focus on winning. | 冷静 理智 专注于赢 |
[21:45] | Even if it’s at everyone else’s expense. | 尽管需要牺牲其他所有人 |
[21:47] | What I’m trying to understand is what he stands to gain. | 我想知道的是他想得到什么 |
[21:52] | Leaving his family, and-and the new identity. | 离开他的家人 用新的身份生活 |
[21:55] | According to the little you’ve told me, he was different. | 从你告诉我的那点事来看 他变了 |
[21:57] | Always an agenda, right? | 他总是有自己的小算盘 不是吗 |
[21:59] | Yeah. | 是 |
[22:01] | I mean, he apparently loved you. | 他显然很爱你 |
[22:03] | Of course he loved you. | 他当然爱你了 |
[22:04] | How could he not? | 他怎么会不爱你呢 |
[22:06] | But he also wanted you to open that door in the prison for him. | 但他也想要你为他打开监狱的那扇门 |
[22:12] | I mean, true game theory, | 在真正的博弈论中 |
[22:15] | everything, everyone | 任何事 任何人 |
[22:18] | is a contingency. | 都是一个偶然事件 |
[22:22] | You meet people, you bring them into your life | 你会遇见别人 把他们带入自己的生活 |
[22:24] | and you keep them percolating until the moment | 你会和他们一直搞好关系 |
[22:27] | you need to manipulate the relationship to your advantage. | 直到需要为自己而利用这些关系的那一刻 |
[22:34] | I’m not judging, you know? That’s not my thing. | 我不是在评判他 我不是那样的人 |
[22:36] | – I know. – You know me. But… | -我知道 -你了解我的 但是… |
[22:40] | …schema as deep | 陷得太深 |
[22:42] | and as calculating as that can, in the end, | 算得太深 到最后 |
[22:45] | spin a man off into madness. | 会把人逼疯 |
[22:47] | He might initially think smaller evils are okay | 最开始他可能觉得为了顾全大局 |
[22:49] | in the service of a greater good. | 可以纵容小恶 |
[22:51] | Like breaking Lincoln out of prison. | 比如帮林肯越狱 |
[22:54] | But the dance of good and evil could become jumbled, | 不过善与恶有时难以分辨 |
[22:57] | and the manipulation itself | 以至对他人的操控 |
[22:58] | becomes the most important thing. | 成了最重要的事 |
[23:01] | Becomes about winning | 人会变得一心求胜 |
[23:03] | rather than whether the game should be won at all. | 而不去考虑胜利本身是对是错 |
[23:13] | I don’t think I’ve seen you this scared before. | 我从未见你这样害怕过 |
[23:22] | They say, for Ramadan, as an act of forgiveness, | 他们说 这次”斋月”为示宽恕 |
[23:27] | they’re going to release all prisoners | 他们要把那里面 |
[23:28] | from solitary over there back into general population. | 所有被禁闭的囚犯都释放到囚区 |
[23:33] | Worst of the worst. | 他们是最穷凶极恶之徒 |
[23:35] | ISIL fanatics. | ISIL恐怖组织的狂热分子 |
[23:36] | Abu Ramal. | 阿布·拉马尔 |
[23:40] | They’re going to kill me, you know. | 你知道他们会杀了我的 |
[23:43] | Government gave me 20 years | 我因为是同性恋 |
[23:46] | for homosexuality. | 被政府判了二十年 |
[23:49] | But the monsters in there, | 但是那里面的魔鬼 |
[23:51] | Ramal and his men, | 拉马尔和他的手下 |
[23:54] | won’t let me live 20 minutes. | 不会让我活过二十分钟 |
[23:57] | Please tell me | 拜托告诉我 |
[24:00] | you still plan on getting us out of here. | 你仍然打算把我们弄出这个地方 |
[24:02] | You were responsible for killing the lights, | 你当时负责熄灯 |
[24:04] | and then your Sheik of Light went missing at exactly the wrong time. | 而你的光之酋长却在关键时刻不知所踪 |
[24:09] | I don’t know what happened to him. | 我不知道他发生了什么事 |
[24:13] | Maybe I can find another way. | 也许我能想到别的办法 |
[24:16] | There is something you could do. | 有件事你倒是能做 |
[24:18] | Give me a piece of that gum. | 给我一片口香糖 |
[24:19] | Piece of gum is going to get us out of prison? | 凭一片口香糖就能让我们越狱吗 |
[24:23] | It’ll start the process. | 它将成为导火索 |
[24:26] | Sometimes, my friend, I can’t tell which is bigger, | 朋友 有时我都分不清 |
[24:28] | your plans or your lies. | 是你的计划更大还是你的谎言更大 |
[24:31] | I take that personally, you calling me a liar. | 我可记住了 你说我是个骗子 |
[24:34] | And I’m gonna show you, just like the butterfly’s wings, | 我会让你见识到 就像蝴蝶效应一样 |
[24:37] | this piece of gum is gonna start a sequence of events | 这片口香糖会引发一系列事件 |
[24:39] | that will finish on the other side of the world. | 最终会让我们来到监狱高墙之外 |
[24:58] | Battery, please. | 给我电池 |
[25:21] | Prison lighter. | 监狱版自制打火机 |
[25:29] | Whip, I need your socks. | 维普 我需要你的袜子 |
[25:37] | Sid, water can. | 希德 装水罐头 |
[25:46] | How we doing out there? | 外面情况如何 |
[25:47] | We’re all good. Quick though. | 没问题 动作要快 |
[25:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:00] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[26:01] | There’s no time left. | 我们没有时间了 |
[26:02] | The city’s about to collapse. | 这座城市快要沦陷了 |
[26:04] | Desperate times call for desperate measures. | 非常时期 非常手段 |
[26:15] | Got it. | 好了 |
[26:16] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[26:20] | Go, go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[26:22] | Guards! | 狱警 |
[26:24] | We got a sick one in here. | 有人生病了 |
[26:29] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[26:30] | He’s burning up. He needs the infirmary. | 他在发高烧 需要去趟医务室 |
[26:33] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[26:39] | This is it. | 我们到了 |
[26:41] | Limit of government control. | 政府控制区边界 |
[26:44] | Anything after this is ISIL territory. | 外面都是ISIL恐怖组织的领地 |
[26:48] | Stop. | 停车 |
[26:53] | Let me do the talking. | 让我来谈 |
[27:08] | He says us being Westerners, a woman… | 他说我们是欧美人还有女人 |
[27:11] | we go inside, we are not coming back. | 一旦进去 就有去无回了 |
[27:15] | They’re not letting us through. | 他们不放我们通过 |
[27:17] | Tell him I bet $500 bucks we’ll make it back in one piece. | 告诉他 我赌500美金能安全返回 |
[27:21] | He doesn’t have $500 to bet. | 他没有500美金来和你赌 |
[27:23] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[27:25] | We don’t make it back, he keeps it. | 我们要是回不来 这钱就归他了 |
[27:43] | He says we have a death wish. | 他说我们这是去送死 |
[27:45] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[27:58] | The city used to be beautiful, alive. | 这座城市曾经很美丽 充满生机 |
[28:03] | Look what they’ve done to it. | 看看他们都干了什么 |
[28:12] | They’re putting up portraits of Abu Ramal. | 他们在到处张贴阿布·拉马尔的画像 |
[28:14] | He’s only gotten more powerful | 他自从被关进奥杰吉亚监狱后 |
[28:16] | since he got locked up in Ogygia. | 就变得越来越有势力 |
[28:19] | God help us if he gets out. | 他要是出狱了 我们就只能求真主保佑了 |
[28:42] | ISIL. | ISIL的人 |
[28:43] | We’re gonna get stopped. Get down. | 我们的车会被拦下来 趴下 |
[28:45] | Down now. | 快趴下 |
[28:48] | Cover up. | 藏好 |
[28:53] | Can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[28:55] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[29:05] | Reza. | 雷扎 |
[29:07] | It’s Abu Amir now. | 现在是阿布·阿米尔 |
[29:10] | What are you doing in the suburbs, Sheba? | 你在城郊干什么 希巴 |
[29:13] | Took a wrong turn. | 拐错弯了 |
[29:17] | You got your hair covered up. | 你把头发罩起来了 |
[29:19] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[29:22] | Finally find God? | 终于找到真主了吗 |
[29:24] | Not your God. | 不是你的真主 |
[29:26] | There is only one God. | 世上只有一位真主 |
[29:29] | We’re gonna take the city, you know. | 我们会拿下这座城市 你知道的 |
[29:33] | You be nice… | 只要你乖乖的 |
[29:36] | maybe I’ll make a good woman of you. | 或许我能让你成为一个好女人 |
[29:39] | Forgive the devil in you. | 原谅你内心的魔鬼 |
[29:43] | Why don’t I just turn around now? | 不如我现在就掉头 |
[29:46] | We forgive each other. | 我们原谅彼此 |
[29:48] | Forget each other ever existed. | 忘记彼此的存在 |
[29:51] | Beauty is not so easily forgotten. | 美人可不是那么轻易就被忘记的 |
[29:54] | Lover boy! | “万人迷”{\fs10[绰号] |
[29:56] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[29:57] | Government’s moving in at Aksa Park. | 政府军正逼近阿克萨公园 |
[30:02] | Cut her loose. | 给她放行 |
[30:06] | Get the hell off our territory. | 滚出我们的地盘 |
[30:20] | They are gone. | 他们走了 |
[30:25] | We have to hurry. | 我们得赶快 |
[30:27] | We’re lucky he didn’t kill me right then. | 他刚才没杀我 算我们走运 |
[30:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:32] | Maybe I’ll tell you one day. | 没准我将来会告诉你 |
[30:39] | They’re destroying our city. | 他们正在摧毁我们的城市 |
[30:42] | Your ISIL friends are destroying our city. | 你的那些ISIL朋友正在摧毁我们的城市 |
[30:45] | And you come in here wanting help. | 而你现在却跑来寻求帮助 |
[30:49] | Just give me a little something. | 随便给我点什么吧 |
[30:51] | Is there a doctor here? I’m burning up. | 这里有医生吗 我在发高烧 |
[30:55] | You should have thought about that, | 你早该想到会有今天了 |
[30:58] | when you supplied guns to them, | 在你给他们提供武器的时候 |
[31:00] | assassinated good men. | 在你杀害那些好人的时候 |
[31:02] | Those charges were a misunderstanding. | 那些指控是一场误会 |
[31:05] | Oh, Allah. | 真主啊 |
[31:06] | Kaniel Outis says it was a misunderstanding. | 卡尼尔·乌提斯说这是一场误会 |
[31:09] | Was it also a misunderstanding | 那么你进监狱的那一刻 |
[31:11] | when you tried to escape | 就在企图越狱 |
[31:12] | the moment you got into this prison? Hmm? | 这是不是也是一场误会啊 |
[31:18] | An honest man doesn’t try to escape, | 诚实的人不会试图去越狱 |
[31:22] | he asks for a lawyer. | 而是会请律师 |
[31:24] | But you, you tried to escape the very first week. | 但你自打进来的第一周就盘算着越狱 |
[31:33] | I’d have left you in solitary forever if it was up to me. | 要是我能做主 我会让你一辈子关禁闭 |
[32:31] | The address at the end of the block. | 就是这个街区尽头的地址 |
[32:35] | Rebels… | 是叛军 |
[32:36] | right in front of the house. | 就在房子前面 |
[32:38] | Son of a bitch. | 这帮浑蛋 |
[32:39] | Anything easy in this country? | 在也门还有什么事是能轻松办到的 |
[32:41] | The question is: Is the Sheik even inside? | 问题是 酋长究竟在不在里面 |
[32:44] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能找到答案 |
[32:52] | They find us up here, | 要是在这上面被发现 |
[32:53] | there’s no explaining ourselves. | 我们就没有解释的机会了 |
[32:55] | We’re all dead. | 我们就死定了 |
[33:20] | Quiet. | 别出声 |
[33:22] | You… You are not ISIL? | 你们不是ISIL的人吗 |
[33:23] | No. But you’re Mohammad El-Tunis, I take it? | 不 你是穆罕默德·埃尔·突尼斯 对吧 |
[33:31] | We are from the city center. | 我们是从市中心来的 |
[33:32] | We are here to get you out. | 来救你出去 |
[33:34] | Not without my daughter. | 除非让我女儿也一起走 |
[33:36] | We can bring her. Where is she? | 我们可以带上她 她人呢 |
[33:37] | – She’s out there. – Where? | -她就在外面 -哪里 |
[33:40] | In the basement of the schoolyard, across the street. | 在街对面那间学校的地窖里 |
[33:44] | Pinned since ISIL arrived. | ISIL的人一来 她就被困在那里 |
[33:46] | I came to get her out. | 我本想来救她出来 |
[33:48] | And I got pinned, too. | 结果我也被困住了 |
[33:50] | I hate to say it, Linc, | 林肯 恕我直言 |
[33:51] | but I think we might’ve just got pinned as well. | 但我估计我们也一起被困住了 |
[34:25] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:34] | You look like you could use a few sharp edges | 你看着像想要挨几刀 |
[34:36] | knocked off your world. | 直接升天的人 |
[34:40] | You don’t look so good yourself. | 彼此彼此 |
[34:47] | Say what you want about Yemen, | 对于也门 你想了解些什么 |
[34:50] | they’re not shy about prescriptions. | 给起药品来他们倒是不吝啬 |
[34:52] | It’s the good stuff. Morphine derivative. | 这可是好玩意儿啊 吗啡衍生物 |
[34:58] | I need access to your cell phone and a credit card number. | 我要用你的手机和信用卡号 |
[35:02] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[35:04] | I want to order a pizza. | 叫份披萨 |
[35:14] | There’s a back door, toward the schoolhouse. | 有个后门通往学校 |
[35:16] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[35:22] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[35:23] | Go to the rooftops. | 去屋顶上 |
[35:24] | They’re all over the Rover. | 他们遍布在那辆路虎的四周 |
[35:25] | We’ll never get to it. | 我们跑不到那里 |
[35:26] | I can get in that pickup, | 我可以到那辆小货车上 |
[35:27] | make a ruckus on my way out. | 冲出去制造骚乱 |
[35:29] | Any luck, they’ll be all over me. | 顺利的话 他们会把我团团包围 |
[35:31] | Then you got a clean shot to the Rover. | 然后你们趁四周没人赶紧上路虎 |
[35:34] | Go. Go! | 走 快走 |
[35:35] | I’m not leaving without my daughter. | 没有女儿 我哪也不去 |
[35:37] | You don’t know what ISIL will do to her | 你们不懂ISIL的人渣会使出什么手段 |
[35:39] | for educating those girls. | 来对付像她这种教女孩们读书的人 |
[35:41] | I’ll get her out, I promise. | 我会救她出来 我保证 |
[35:45] | – Go! – Okay! Okay. | -快走 -好 好 |
[36:04] | Your father sent me. I’m getting you out of here. | 你父亲让我来的 我来救你出去 |
[36:06] | Come on! Come on! | 快出来 快出来 |
[36:23] | Get down! Stay down! | 趴下 别起来 |
[36:38] | He’s got to make it. | 他一定得成功 |
[36:39] | You know you got to make it. Come on. | 你必须成功 给点力啊 |
[36:43] | There he is! There he is! | 他来了 他来了 |
[36:47] | Yeah, baby! | 太他妈帅了 |
[36:55] | Oh, no. This isn’t good. | 不 情况不妙 |
[36:57] | This isn’t good. | 情况非常不妙 |
[37:15] | This government checkpoint. | 政府设的关卡 |
[37:17] | They’ll think we’re suicide bombers. | 他们会误会我们是自杀式炸弹袭击者 |
[37:18] | We have to stop. | 我们得停车 |
[37:19] | Are you out of your mind? | 你他妈疯了吗 |
[37:22] | Don’t shoot at us! | 别开枪 |
[37:24] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[37:30] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[38:14] | I’m so happy, too. | 我也很开心 |
[38:31] | Forgive me, uh… | 抱歉 |
[38:33] | Their parents have been killed. | 她们的父母都被杀害了 |
[38:35] | I’m trying to figure out how I can help them. | 我正想办法怎么才能帮到她们 |
[38:37] | They can stay here for now. | 她们可以暂时留在这 |
[38:39] | As long as you tell me who you know in Ogygia, | 只要告诉我 你在奥杰吉亚都认识谁 |
[38:42] | and why they want you so bad. | 还有他们为什么那么需要你 |
[38:44] | I’m a man with, uh… | 我只是个… |
[38:47] | troublesome children. | “问题孩子”的父亲 |
[38:50] | They’re beautiful. | 他们是很好的孩子 |
[38:54] | But perhaps too modern for this country. | 但可能对于这个国家来说太离经叛道了 |
[38:57] | My daughter tries to educate girls. | 我女儿想要教女孩们读书 |
[39:00] | And my son, | 而我儿子 |
[39:02] | he falls in love with another man. | 他爱上了一个男人 |
[39:05] | They gave him 20 years in Ogygia Prison. | 因此他被判了在奥杰吉亚服刑二十年 |
[39:09] | I went to visit him a few weeks ago. | 几周前我去看他 |
[39:12] | He said, maybe there is a way out. | 他说 可能有办法出去 |
[39:15] | A way I could help. | 一个我能帮上忙的方法 |
[39:17] | A man is not a man if he would let his family die. | 一个男人不能眼看着家人被杀 |
[39:23] | You agreed to help him. | 你答应了帮他 |
[39:25] | How? | 那怎么帮 |
[39:26] | He said if I could arrange a blackout, | 他说只要我能想办法让全城停电 |
[39:28] | he… he knew someone who could get him out. | 他… 他认识的一个人就能帮他逃出来 |
[39:30] | An American? | 是个美国人吗 |
[39:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:34] | I-I was supposed to do this a week ago, | 我本应该在一周前就安排好 |
[39:36] | but then this happened with my daughter. | 但我女儿又出了这状况 |
[39:39] | Thank God you found us. | 感谢真主 你们找回了我们 |
[39:41] | There’s still time to do it. | 现在还有时间来实施计划 |
[39:43] | They’re waiting for you in there. | 他们正在监狱里等你 |
[39:45] | Then I have to go now. | 那我现在就得走了 |
[39:47] | He said I was to give a signal | 他说我要准确地 |
[39:49] | exactly 24 hours before the blackout. | 在停电前24小时 给他们发一个信号 |
[39:51] | I will pulse the power grid twice. | 我会让电网跳闪两次 |
[39:53] | This city may not have 24 hours in it. | 恐怕这座城市撑不到24小时了 |
[40:07] | Bye, guys. | 再见 小家伙们 |
[40:08] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[40:13] | God knows I’m no perfect judge of character, | 天知道我看人有多么不准 |
[40:15] | but Michael? | 但对迈克尔不会 |
[40:18] | If any of what they’re saying is true… | 要是他们说的有那么一点是真的… |
[40:21] | So there’s more to find out, Sara. | 所以还有很多细节需要核实 莎拉 |
[40:22] | I mean, the important thing is that you are gonna survive this, | 重要的是 不管结果如何 |
[40:26] | however it turns out. | 你都会度过这一关的 |
[40:29] | And we’re here for you. Okay? | 而且我们会支持你的 好吗 |
[40:32] | – Let’s go. – Thank you. | -我们走吧 -谢谢 |
[40:33] | Call me, okay? | 联系我 好吗 |
[40:34] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:39] | Hey, can I just scoop Mike real quick? | 我能进去接一下麦克吗 |
[40:40] | All the kids have been released. | 所有孩子都出来了 |
[40:43] | You don’t have him? | 你没接到他吗 |
[40:46] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[40:48] | – I’ll go this way. – Okay, yeah. | -我去这边找 -好 |
[40:51] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[40:54] | Have you seen Mike? | 你看见麦克了吗 |
[40:56] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[40:59] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[41:01] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[41:04] | There… | 你在… |
[41:07] | What are you doing? You scared me. | 你在干什么 吓死我了 |
[41:08] | I was looking for where the man went. | 我在看那个人去哪了 |
[41:10] | What man, baby? | 什么人 宝贝 |
[41:11] | The man that gave me this. | 给我这个的人 |
[41:13] | The pizza man. | 披萨外卖员 |
[41:16] | The pizza man? | 披萨外卖员 |
[41:26] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[41:28] | What are you into? | 你陷入了什么麻烦呢 |
[41:36] | ISIL is getting closer by the hour. | ISIL恐怖组织每时每刻都在逼近 |
[41:39] | And the rebels in here know it. | 这里的叛乱者也都清楚 |
[41:41] | When they take over, they’ll kill all of us. | 等ISIL占领了这里 他们就会杀了我们 |
[41:45] | Infidels, the sinners, the foreigners. | 异教徒 罪人 外国人 |
[42:00] | Praise Allah. | 感谢真主 |
[42:01] | Someone found my father. | 有人找到了我的父亲 |
[42:03] | Means the escape is on. | 那意味着越狱开始了 |
[42:09] | 24 hours from now. | 从现在起 24小时 |
[42:12] | But this may be too late. | 但也许太迟了 |
[42:15] | Ramadan has begun. | “斋月”已经开始了 |
[42:16] | The guards are releasing the prisoners. | 守卫要释放囚犯了 |
[42:21] | Abu Ramal and his men, | 阿布·拉马尔和他的手下 |
[42:23] | they’ll kill me. | 他们会杀了我 |
[42:24] | And you. | 还有你 |