时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I called earlier about a missing U.S. citizen in the Middle East. | 我之前打电话询问关于一名在中东失踪的美国公民 |
[00:03] | How are you, Sara? | 你好吗 莎拉 |
[00:04] | I wanted the State Department, not you. | 我想要国务院的帮忙 不是你 |
[00:07] | Any chance Poseidon will just let us kill her? | 波塞冬有没有可能让我们直接杀了她 |
[00:09] | I’ve learned some things | 我搞清楚了一些有关于 |
[00:10] | about who it is we’re apparently both looking for. | 我们两个都在找的那个人的事 |
[00:13] | You think Michael’s in Yemen? | 你认为迈克尔在也门 |
[00:15] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会把你救出来的 |
[00:16] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不知道你们是谁 |
[00:18] | Your brother was using this shop for his escape. | 这家店是你弟弟越狱计划的一部分 |
[00:21] | We’re here for passports. | 我们来拿护照 |
[00:26] | Figure we got a day to get out of this hole. | 我们应该还有一天时间离开这鬼地方 |
[00:28] | We’re still getting out. All of us. | 我们还是会逃出去的 我们所有人 |
[00:36] | Poseidon put us in here to get Ramal out, | 波塞冬把我们安排到这里去救拉马尔 |
[00:38] | but then he abandoned us. | 但他又抛弃了我们 |
[00:40] | Ramal’s Poseidon’s guy, not ours. | 拉马尔是波塞冬的人 不是我们的 |
[00:42] | Our friend told me about the escape. | 他跟我说过越狱的事情 |
[00:45] | He will betray you. | 他会抛弃你的 |
[00:46] | When those lights go black, | 等那些灯都灭了 |
[00:47] | we’re gonna disappear from this place like ghosts. | 我们会像幽灵一样从这里消失不见 |
[00:50] | I can’t get it open. | 我打不开 |
[00:52] | Help me out. | 帮帮我 |
[00:53] | You pull my brother up first. | 你们先把我弟弟拉上去 |
[00:57] | Muza! Muza! | 穆萨 穆萨 |
[01:02] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[01:15] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[01:17] | Body is fine. | 身体还好 |
[01:18] | My head is trying to figure out | 但我的头还在想 |
[01:21] | how to get those passports we couldn’t get last night. | 怎么弄到昨晚没拿到的护照 |
[01:24] | For you, those kids. | 你的和那些孩子的 |
[01:27] | Well, that’s something you shouldn’t be worrying about right now. | 你现在不需要考虑这件事 |
[01:29] | You should rest up. We’re gonna need you. | 好好休息 我们还需要你 |
[01:31] | I can rest when I’m dead. | 到我死时就能好好休息了 |
[01:33] | Well, that’s what I’m worried about. | 我担心的就是这个 |
[01:38] | Didn’t know you worried. | 没想到你还会担心 |
[01:41] | About the right things. | 该担心的我都会担心 |
[01:45] | Your brother. | 你弟弟 |
[01:47] | He make it out? | 他逃出来了吗 |
[01:50] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[01:55] | Sheba, do you mind if I borrow Linc for a second? | 希巴 我和林肯聊一会儿 好吗 |
[01:58] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[01:59] | Please get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[02:13] | Listen. We got to start talking about leaving the country. | 我们得谈谈该怎么离开这个国家了 |
[02:16] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[02:17] | I spoke to my friends at the mosque. | 我和清真寺的朋友谈过了 |
[02:19] | ISIL is taking neighborhoods by the hour. | ISIL攻下这附近的速度可以以小时计 |
[02:21] | If they cut off the route to the airport… | 如果他们切断去往机场的路 |
[02:23] | I’m not leaving Michael. | 我不会丢下迈克尔 |
[02:27] | If they cut off the airport, | 如果他们切断去机场的路 |
[02:28] | no one is getting out. | 就没人能离开了 |
[02:29] | Not you, me, Sheba. | 你 我 希巴都不能 |
[02:33] | As much as it kills me to say… | 尽管我很不想这么说 |
[02:37] | we can’t risk all of it for… | 我们不能在一个人身上 |
[02:40] | just one man. | 孤注一掷 |
[02:42] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[02:44] | You can leave. | 你可以离开 |
[02:45] | But I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[02:47] | Get that family to the airport as fast as you can. | 把那一家人尽快送到机场 |
[02:50] | I’ll work something out. | 我自己会另想办法 |
[02:51] | Mr. Burrows? | 布鲁斯先生 |
[02:55] | I wanted to thank you for saving my daughter. | 我来感谢你救了我的女儿 |
[02:57] | And offer you something in appreciation. | 而且我想回报你 |
[03:00] | I might have a solution | 我也许有办法 |
[03:01] | for how to get your brother out of that prison, | 把你的弟弟从监狱里救出来 |
[03:07] | before the city goes to hell. | 赶在这座城市沦为地狱之前 |
[03:16] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[03:18] | That was the closest one yet! | 迄今为止最近的一颗炮弹 |
[03:19] | 100 yards! | 90多米远 |
[03:20] | Just when you think it couldn’t get worse locked up in a Porta Potti, | 正当大家觉得没什么能比被关禁闭更糟时 |
[03:23] | they start dropping 2,000-pound bombs on the Porta Potti. | 这里就开始下900多公斤的炸弹雨了 |
[03:27] | Whip. Keep it together, please. | 维普 冷静 拜托 |
[03:35] | The escape artist is nervous. | 我们的越狱大师现在也紧张了 |
[03:37] | You should be, too. | 你也该觉得紧张 |
[03:38] | Those artillery strikes, | 那些砸下来的炮弹 |
[03:40] | they don’t discriminate. | 可不长眼 |
[03:41] | The difference is I have faith. | 区别在于我有信仰 |
[03:43] | Allah will deliver me. | 真主会拯救我 |
[03:45] | What do you have? | 你又有什么 |
[03:48] | Ja! Ja, are you there? | 雅 雅 你在吗 |
[03:50] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[03:53] | Whip’s right. | 维普是对的 |
[03:55] | The strikes are getting closer. | 炮击越来越近了 |
[03:56] | I pity you. | 我挺可怜你 |
[03:57] | I triumph either way. | 不管怎样我都赢了 |
[03:59] | Either I will be in paradise | 要么我会上天堂 |
[04:01] | or Allah will save me. | 要么真主会拯救我 |
[04:03] | You, you’re just going to die. | 而你 你就要死了 |
[04:11] | ISIL has broken through the checkpoints. | ISIL的军队已经攻破了关卡 |
[04:13] | They’re coming into the city. | 他们就要攻进城了 |
[04:14] | These uniforms are like targets on our backs. | 穿着这身制服 我们就是活靶子 |
[04:16] | ISIL isn’t here yet. | ISIL的人还没打到这呢 |
[04:18] | The government says it will push them back. | 政府说会击退他们的 |
[04:20] | You out of your head? This is happening. | 你疯了吗 面对现实吧 |
[04:21] | Sana’a is falling. | 萨那就要沦陷了 |
[04:28] | They’re going to retreat. | 他们要撤退了 |
[04:29] | I’ve seen that look before in the army. | 我以前在军队里见过那种表情 |
[04:32] | Men who will do anything to save themselves. | 那是会想方设法寻求自保的人 |
[04:34] | And how do we save ourselves? | 那我们要怎么自保 |
[04:36] | ISIL takes this prison, | ISIL拿下这座监狱 |
[04:37] | we’ll be the first they slaughter. | 我们会是第一批死在屠刀下的人 |
[04:39] | When they take this prison, | 等他们拿下这座监狱 |
[04:40] | it will be to liberate their leader, Ramal, | 会去解救他们的领导人拉马尔 |
[04:43] | but if when they get here, | 但如果他们到这时 |
[04:45] | we have him with a knife to his throat, | 我们拿刀顶着他的喉咙 |
[04:48] | then we call the shots. | 那就是我们说了算 |
[04:50] | And we might just live. | 我们可能会活下来 |
[04:52] | Whip, I got a Hail Mary. | 维普 我要来个”万福玛利亚”[又指 孤注一掷之意] |
[04:54] | – That a prayer or a plan? – Plan. | -是祈祷还是计划 -计划 |
[04:56] | I left something the last time I was in here. | 上次我被关在这时 留下了点东西 |
[04:58] | Let me guess, you got a contingency. | 让我猜猜 你有个应急计划 |
[05:00] | They lock me away in a box for four years. | 他们关了我四年禁闭 |
[05:01] | I’m not just gonna sit there. | 我才不会就干坐在那里 |
[05:03] | It’s a long shot, but it might get us out. | 不一定能成功 但没准能让我们逃出去 |
[05:05] | The infidel still tries to escape. | 异教徒还打着越狱的算盘 |
[05:07] | The desperate rat. | 绝望的叛徒 |
[05:08] | The desperate rat’s gonna light you up once we get out of here, | 等我们从这逃出去 绝望的叛徒会干死你 |
[05:11] | – you bugged-eyed freak. – Whip. | -你这个突眼泡的丑八怪 -维普 |
[05:14] | Whip! An “S.” | 维普 有个”S” |
[05:15] | Is there an “S” carved in your wall chest high in the corner? | 角落处齐胸高的墙上有没有一个刻着的”S” |
[05:20] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[05:21] | That’s not it. | 这个不是 |
[05:23] | I’m not seeing anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[05:25] | I’m not seeing it. | 我没看见 |
[05:26] | Ja, it’s got to be you. | 雅 那一定是你了 |
[05:28] | Come on. Tell me you got an “S” carved in your wall. | 快点 告诉我在你的墙上刻着”S” |
[05:30] | – It’s our last chance. – No. | -这是我们最后的机会了 -没有 |
[05:32] | It’s not here, no. | 不在这 没有 |
[05:49] | That’s because I have it in my cell. | 那是因为在我的禁闭室里有 |
[05:55] | My armies of the caliphate are coming closer. | 我的”哈里发”王国军队越来越近了 |
[05:59] | The moment they reach this place, | 等他们一到这个地方 |
[06:01] | all of you will be put down like the dogs that you are. | 你们都会像狗一样被处死 |
[06:50] | All right, Sara. | 好的 莎拉 |
[06:52] | Our friend, Poseidon, has surfaced. | 我们的朋友波塞冬露面了 |
[07:08] | Good God. | 老天爷啊 |
[07:09] | Another ISIL attack. | 又一波ISIL恐怖组织的攻击 |
[07:12] | They’re ripping the city apart. | 他们要把这座城市变为废墟了 |
[07:14] | They’re animals. | 一群畜生 |
[07:17] | I’ve been a bureaucrat my whole life. | 我当了一辈子官 |
[07:19] | Hated it. | 也恨透了官场 |
[07:20] | Corruption, backslapping. | 贪污腐败 虚情假意 狼狈为奸 |
[07:23] | But today, maybe some good will come of it. | 不过今天 当官可能还有点好处 |
[07:25] | I went to grammar school with this boy named Ibrahim. | 我曾和一个叫易卜拉欣的男孩一起读初中 |
[07:28] | All the years later, he’s a federal judge. | 过去这么多年 他现在是一名联邦法官 |
[07:31] | You, saying this judge can help us? | 你是说这名法官能帮我们 |
[07:34] | I called him a few hours ago | 我几个小时前给他打过电话 |
[07:35] | and told him about your brother’s case. | 把你弟弟的案子告诉了他 |
[07:39] | Redecorating, I see. | 想重新装修呢 是吧 |
[07:42] | Just readying for the coming change of seasons. | 只是为即将到来的变天做准备 |
[07:46] | Luxury is something the Wahhabists frown upon, | 奢侈品是瓦哈比教派看不惯的东西 |
[07:49] | so luxury will stay behind closed doors. | 所以奢侈品得藏起来 |
[07:51] | You should flee the country. | 你应该逃离这个国家 |
[07:53] | I’m a survivor, you know that. | 我在哪都能活下去 你知道的 |
[07:55] | I thought Mr. Burrows could perhaps help with his brother’s cause. | 我想布鲁斯先生或许能帮得上他弟弟的事 |
[07:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:01] | A full pardon from the Supreme Judicial Council. | 最高司法委员会颁发的完全赦免令 |
[08:05] | But you will have to uphold your end of the bargain, Jamil. | 但你得兑现你的承诺 雅米尔 |
[08:12] | German engineering. 77,000 miles. | 德国工艺 七万七千英里里程 |
[08:15] | Five liter, seven speed, V10. | 5升 7速变速箱 V10发动机 |
[08:18] | It will be a welcome bit of luxury. | 它将有很高的收藏价值 |
[08:21] | Behind closed doors, of course. | 自然是要秘密收藏起来 |
[08:23] | Best of luck to both of you. | 祝你们两个好运 |
[08:26] | I really appreciate this. Thank you. | 真的很感谢你 谢谢 |
[08:28] | It’s already done. | 已经是这样了 |
[08:30] | It would’ve been left behind anyhow. | 不管怎样它都会被丢在这里 |
[08:37] | May both of our families get safely out of Sana’a tonight. | 希望我们两家人今晚都能平安离开萨那 |
[08:43] | We can’t just sit here and die. | 我们不能坐以待毙 |
[08:45] | You-you got a window like this one, right? | 你也有一扇这样的窗户 对吗 |
[08:47] | Maybe we can pry it. | 也许我们能撬开它 |
[08:48] | It’s too small, reinforced. | 它太小太坚固了 |
[08:50] | Built into the rebar infrastructure. | 被铸入钢筋基础设施里了 |
[08:52] | You got people on the outside, right? | 你外头有人 对吗 |
[08:54] | And they’re gonna try and get us out. | 他们会努力把我们救出去的 |
[08:55] | They were supposed to meet us at the shop last night | 他们本应昨晚在商店和我们汇合 |
[08:57] | and we didn’t show. | 但我们没有出现 |
[08:58] | We can’t just quit | 我们不能就这样放弃 |
[08:59] | – and let Poseidon beat us. – Ramal? | -任凭波塞冬打败我们 -拉马尔 |
[09:02] | There’s a way out if we work together, | 如果我们合作 就会有出去的办法 |
[09:03] | but escape has to start from your cell. | 但越狱必须从你的牢房里开始 |
[09:06] | I’m no longer interested. | 我已经没兴趣了 |
[09:08] | The only thing left for you to do is to beg. | 你现在唯一能做的就是求我 |
[09:11] | Beg that I might let you live once my armies came, | 求我当我的大军来临之时 我也许会放你一条生路 |
[09:14] | if only as a slave. | 但也只能是以奴隶的身份 |
[09:16] | I’ve been a slave for the last seven years. | 我在过去七年里一直是奴隶 |
[09:18] | I won’t do it anymore! | 我不会再继续下去了 |
[09:23] | I will miss you when you’re dead, | 你死了我会想念你 |
[09:26] | but only for a minute. | 不过也就想那么一小会儿 |
[09:28] | Then you will be forgotten by both time and the world. | 然后你就会被时间和这个世界遗忘 |
[09:34] | Well, she’s my kid, too, Cindy. | 她也是我的孩子 辛迪 |
[09:36] | I have the weekends and… | 我分到了周末和… |
[09:38] | Well, no, I have the weekends | 不 我要周末 |
[09:39] | and I don’t want a Wednesday afternoon. | 我不想要周三下午 |
[09:41] | Why would I want that? | 我怎么会想要那天呢 |
[09:43] | Yeah, nobody does. | 是的 没人想要 |
[09:51] | No, that’s okay, Cindy. | 没事的 辛迪 |
[10:03] | Yeah, that’s fine. What other days? | 没事 还有哪几天 |
[10:05] | What other days do you want? | 你还想要哪几天 |
[10:12] | Actually you know what? I don’t want to discuss this now. | 你知道吗 我现在不想讨论这个 |
[10:16] | No, we’ll talk about it later. | 不 我们以后再谈 |
[10:18] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:23] | Of all the things that mystify me in this world | 自我被释放以来 这世上 |
[10:26] | since I’ve been released, | 令我最困惑的事是 |
[10:28] | is that kale is the rage. | 现今居然时兴甘蓝汁了 |
[10:32] | Kale. | 甘蓝汁 |
[10:34] | Theodore Bagwell. | 西尔多·拜格威尔 |
[10:35] | Thing that mystifies me equally | 同样令我困惑的是 |
[10:37] | is seven years ago, | 七年前 |
[10:38] | you exonerated Michael, Lincoln, all of them, | 你赦免了迈克尔 林肯和其他所有人 |
[10:43] | except me. | 却没有我 |
[10:46] | – Really? – Yes! | -是吗 -爽 |
[10:48] | That’s why you’re here? | 这是你来这的原因吗 |
[10:49] | Because I didn’t exonerate you? | 就因为我没赦免你吗 |
[10:51] | A murderer, | 赦免一个谋杀犯 |
[10:52] | a sexual predator a dozen times over. | 罪行累累的淫魔 |
[10:55] | “Was” is the key word. | 关键词是”曾经是” |
[10:57] | I’m a man moving toward the light now, | 哥现在可是个弃暗投明之人了 |
[10:58] | and the light’s beckoning me. | 光明在召唤着我 |
[11:00] | I just don’t know who’s pulling the strings. | 我只是不知道谁在背后操纵 |
[11:03] | But Sara says it’s you. | 但莎拉说是你 |
[11:05] | Sara put you onto me? | 莎拉让你来找我的吗 |
[11:08] | Okay. I don’t know who the bigger idiot is, you or her. | 好吧 我不知道你和她谁更蠢 |
[11:12] | I was helping her. | 我那是在帮她 |
[11:13] | You were hacking her phone | 你黑进了她的手机 |
[11:16] | and sending those people after her– | 还派人追杀她 |
[11:18] | Don’t… lie. | 不许… 撒谎 |
[11:23] | Now… | 现在 |
[11:26] | how about you pour me one of them nasty little kale jobbies, | 不如你给哥倒杯那种恶心的甘蓝汁喝吧 |
[11:28] | and tell me what’s all this got to do with Scofield and myself, | 告诉我这一切跟我和斯科菲尔德有什么关系 |
[11:31] | who your friends are, who you are– | 你的同伙是谁 你又是谁 |
[11:33] | I want to see the true face of who’s pulling my strings once and for all. | 我想彻底看清那个想操纵我的人的真面目 |
[11:42] | You have two visitors in the lobby. | 在大厅里有两个人找你 |
[11:44] | Tell them I’ll be right down. | 告诉他们我很快下去 |
[11:58] | I got this, Grace. | 这个我来搞定 格蕾丝 |
[12:12] | They’re in the city. | 他们攻进城里了 |
[12:19] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:20] | What do you think I’m doing? | 你觉得呢 |
[12:22] | Don’t run, you dog! | 别跑 你个混蛋 |
[12:24] | Don’t run! | 别跑 |
[12:25] | It is happening. Be ready. | 要开始了 准备好 |
[12:34] | This pardon better get him out of here. | 这个赦免令最好能救他出来 |
[12:35] | We don’t have much time– | 我们没多少时间了 |
[12:36] | we have to get to the warden. | 我们得找到监狱长 |
[12:39] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[12:45] | They’re abandoning the prison. | 他们要放弃这座监狱了 |
[12:47] | That’s why Ibrahim gave us that pardon. | 那就是易卜拉欣同意特赦的原因 |
[12:48] | He knew it was worthless. | 他知道特赦已没什么意义了 |
[12:50] | You and C-Note get the others to the airport as fast as you can– | 你和钞票哥带着其他人尽快前往机场 |
[12:53] | there’s maybe one flight out. | 或许还有一次离境的航班 |
[12:55] | Save two seats. All right? | 留两个座位 知道了吗 |
[12:57] | What are you going to do? | 你要去干什么 |
[12:59] | I’m gonna get my brother. | 我要去救我弟 |
[13:11] | Mustapha! | 穆斯塔法 |
[13:23] | Back up! Back up. | 退后 退后 |
[13:24] | Anyone comes at me, dies. Understand? | 靠近者死 明白了吗 |
[13:27] | You think you can shoot all of us? | 你觉得你能射杀我们所有人吗 |
[13:30] | Anyone else want to play the lottery? | 还有人想碰运气吗 |
[13:33] | You’re filth. | 你们这群废物 |
[13:34] | I’ll let ISIL sort you out. | ISIL的人会解决你们的 |
[13:39] | Mustapha! | 穆斯塔法 |
[13:41] | Mustapha! Mustapha, wait! | 穆斯塔法 穆斯塔法 等一下 |
[13:43] | Don’t lock me in here! | 别把我锁在这里 |
[13:45] | You coward. | 你这个懦夫 |
[13:46] | Mustapha, please. | 穆斯塔法 拜托了 |
[13:48] | Coward! | 懦夫 |
[13:57] | I need to get in! | 我要进去 |
[13:58] | I need to get out! | 我要出去 |
[13:59] | Well, give me the key. | 给我钥匙 |
[14:00] | I don’t have the key. | 我没有钥匙 |
[14:01] | You passed the guy who does. | 带钥匙的人刚从你身边过去 |
[14:37] | Stay back! I don’t want to shoot you! | 退后 我不想杀你们 |
[14:47] | The guards are gone! | 狱警们都跑了 |
[14:48] | They’re abandoning their posts! | 他们放弃了坚守自己的岗位 |
[14:52] | We’re gonna be free! | 我们要重获自由了 |
[14:54] | No. We’re not free. | 不 我们不会自由 |
[14:57] | Things just got a lot worse. | 情况只会变得更糟 |
[14:59] | Push the gate open! | 把门撞开 |
[15:00] | Stop! | 停下 |
[15:01] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[15:02] | We have to get through the gate! | 我们得冲出这道门 |
[15:04] | If ISIL controls the city, | 如果如他们所说 |
[15:05] | like they say, it will be a prison out there as well. | ISIL掌控了这座城市 那出去也是监狱 |
[15:07] | We will be persecuted, as we have been in here, only worse! | 我们会像过去在这一样被审判 而且只会更糟 |
[15:11] | At least there’s a chance! | 至少还有一线生机 |
[15:12] | You want a chance? | 你想要机会吗 |
[15:13] | Our chance lies in there, in solitary. | 我们的机会在那 就在禁闭室里 |
[15:16] | Our bargaining chip. | 我们谈判的筹码 |
[15:18] | We get Abu Ramal! | 我们抓住阿布·拉马尔 |
[15:20] | We negotiate passage out of the country. | 我们可以以此换取一条出城的路 |
[15:23] | No, it’s madness. | 不 你疯了吧 |
[15:24] | Come on. If we work together, we can push open the gate. | 来吧 我们齐心协力就能撞开这扇门 |
[15:27] | Is that you, Princess? | 是你吗 小公举 |
[15:29] | It is you. We remember this one! Right? | 就是你 我们记得他 对吗 |
[15:32] | – We remember him! – Please… | -我们记得他 -求你… |
[15:33] | Friend to Kaniel Outis, | 那个不愿意帮我弟的 |
[15:35] | the man who would not lend my brother a hand! | 卡尼尔·乌提斯的朋友 |
[15:38] | The man who killed my brother, as far as I’m concerned, right? | 在我看来 就是那个人害死了我弟 对吧 |
[15:42] | – We are going to go in there and get Abu Ramal! – No! Please! | -我们要进去抓住阿布·拉马尔 -不 |
[15:44] | – No! Please! – And when we are there, | -不 求你了 -等我们进去时 |
[15:46] | I am personally going to slice Kaniel Outis’ throat. | 我要亲手割开卡尼尔·乌提斯的咽喉 |
[15:50] | And you are going to be the one who’s going to help me do it. | 你将是那个帮我达到目的的人 |
[15:53] | – No! – You take him! | -不 -你抓住他 |
[15:55] | Take him! | 抓住他 |
[15:56] | All of you! | 所有人听着 |
[15:57] | Will you stay here? | 你们要待在这里吗 |
[15:59] | And let ISIL slaughter you? | 你们要让ISIL杀了你们吗 |
[16:01] | Or will you stand with me? | 还是你们愿意与我联手 |
[16:03] | And fight! | 反抗到底 |
[16:09] | Doesn’t sound very promising! | 听起来情况不妙 |
[16:11] | Ramal, you want to rethink helping us? | 拉马尔 你要不要重新考虑一下帮我们 |
[16:14] | Escape has to start from your cell! | 越狱必须从你的牢房里开始 |
[16:16] | All you infidels can go to Hell! | 你们这些异教徒都该下地狱 |
[16:18] | We are in Hell, Ramal. | 我们已经身处地狱了 拉马尔 |
[16:20] | Question is do you want out? | 问题是你想不想出去 |
[16:24] | Smash through the door! | 撞开这扇门 |
[16:32] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我怎么做 |
[17:23] | I’m not hacking anybody’s phones. | 我谁的手机都没黑 |
[17:25] | You’re so off base on this, you have no idea. | 这件事上你大错特错了 根本不了解情况 |
[17:27] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[17:28] | Y-Yes. | 是… 是的 |
[17:33] | That is terrible, by the way. | 对了 这太难喝了 |
[17:35] | What is that, an act of contrition? | 你这是做什么 想表达忏悔吗 |
[17:37] | Like a hair shirt? | 想自我惩罚吗 |
[17:40] | Torture yourself with Kale to make up for your sins? | 用甘蓝汁折磨自己来弥补罪过吗 |
[17:43] | I don’t have any sins anymore, man. | 我不再有任何罪过了 哥们 |
[17:44] | – That’s you. – How about the sin of deceit? | -有罪的是你 -那欺骗之罪呢 |
[17:48] | A kale-drinking man named Kellerman by the light of day, | 白天是个名叫凯勒曼 喝甘蓝汁的人 |
[17:51] | a murderous CIA rogue named Poseidon at night. | 晚上却是中情局杀人不眨眼的禽兽波塞冬 |
[17:54] | Poseidon? | 波塞冬 |
[17:56] | His eyes light up. She was right. | 眼睛放光喽 被她说中了 |
[17:59] | Oh, you think I’m Poseidon? | 你觉得我是波塞冬吗 |
[18:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:05] | Are you mixed up with Poseidon? | 你是不是搅和进了波塞冬的事了 |
[18:06] | Oh, hell, we got to go old school with this? | 这事还得要老办法解决吗 |
[18:08] | Is that what you want? | 你非要这样吗 |
[18:09] | T-Bag snapping fingers. | 尝尝哥的”断指神功” |
[18:10] | That’s very– you just gave me something to work with. | 你刚给了我一点能配合你的线索 |
[18:13] | Poseidon? Poseidon. | 波塞冬吗 那就波塞冬 |
[18:18] | I’ll tell you about Poseidon. | 我把我知道的波塞冬的事都告诉你 |
[18:20] | I mean, he’s one of those myths you hear about in the system. | 他是你在这个体制中能听说的传奇之一 |
[18:22] | He’s an operative so untouchable, | 这个特工触不可及 |
[18:25] | so deep, you couldn’t find him with a nuclear sub. | 深不可测 就算你用核潜艇都找不到他 |
[18:28] | Hence the nickname. | 所以才有了这个外号 |
[18:29] | And how does this involve me? | 这跟我怎么扯上关系的 |
[18:31] | What’s he want with Michael? | 他想要迈克尔做什么 |
[18:36] | Ramal, listen closely. | 拉马尔 仔细听着 |
[18:37] | The brick with the “S,” It’s loose. | 刻着”S”的那块砖 是松的 |
[18:39] | You got to remove it. | 你得把它挪开 |
[18:51] | It’s a spoon, string. | 里面有一把勺子 一根绳子 |
[18:53] | How? | 怎么弄到的 |
[18:54] | A string a day from my uniforms for four years. | 绳子是四年来从我囚服上一丝一线拆下来积攒的 |
[18:57] | A spoon a guard overlooked one time in a thousand. | 勺子是好不容易趁狱警没注意拿到手的 |
[19:01] | There’s a water pipe above you. | 你头顶上方有根水管 |
[19:02] | Hook it, pull it down. | 钩住它 拽下来 |
[19:05] | Do it! | 抓紧 |
[19:15] | Let me get this straight. This is getting him out? | 我确认一下 你这是要帮他逃出去吗 |
[19:17] | It’s getting us all out. | 是让我们一起逃出去 |
[19:18] | This is a two-cell job, mine and his. | 这活儿需要我和对面牢房的他合作完成 |
[19:21] | That’s why I couldn’t pull it off when I was in that cell, | 所以当初我在他那个牢房时没能成功 |
[19:23] | because the guy across from me, the guy in this cell, wouldn’t cooperate. | 因为我对面这个牢房里的人不愿意合作 |
[19:27] | We have to work together. | 我们必须合作 |
[19:28] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[19:29] | – No. – Cross! | -不 -克劳斯 |
[19:31] | I’m not working with you. | 我不会跟你合作 |
[19:33] | No. | 不 |
[19:35] | No. | 不 |
[19:36] | Come here! Come on, sweetheart. | 过来 来吧 宝贝 |
[19:38] | Show them your pretty face! Come on, get up here! | 让他们看看你的漂亮脸蛋 来吧 上来 |
[19:41] | Look! Stop what you’re doing | 听着 赶紧给我停下 |
[19:43] | and tell Kaniel Outis I will kill the girl! | 告诉卡尼尔·乌提斯我会杀了这”娘们” |
[19:47] | Take him! | 抓住他 |
[19:48] | Come on! I’m not through with you yet! | 来呀 我跟你还没完呢 |
[19:51] | They’re beating the crap out of Sid. | 他们把希德打得不成样子了 |
[19:52] | They’ll kill him unless we surrender. | 我们不投降的话 他们会杀了他的 |
[19:54] | If we surrender, they’ll kill us. | 如果我们投降了 他们也会杀了我们 |
[19:55] | They only want Ramal. | 他们只想要拉马尔 |
[19:57] | Our best chance of saving Sid is getting out of here. | 我们只有自己先逃出去才是救希德的最好办法 |
[19:59] | Make them forget about him, start chasing us. | 让他们忘了他 追着我们跑 |
[20:04] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[20:05] | Now pick it up. String the cord and pull it through. | 捡起来 系上绳子 把它穿过去 |
[20:09] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[20:11] | Yeah! | 好 |
[20:13] | I will kill the girl, I swear it! | 我会杀了这”娘们” 我发誓 |
[20:15] | No! | 不 |
[20:22] | I won’t say it again, | 我不会再重复 |
[20:24] | there will not be any killing in this prison! | 这个监狱里不许出人命 |
[20:27] | Not on my watch! | 在我眼皮底下就不行 |
[20:29] | This is completely insane. | 这简直是疯了 |
[20:30] | It’s a freakin’ Mexican soap opera out here! | 外面简直乱成一锅粥了 |
[20:35] | Ramal, don’t stop. Don’t start thinking. | 拉马尔 别停下 别动歪脑筋 |
[20:36] | Don’t pin your hopes on one guard. | 别把你的希望寄托在区区一个狱警身上 |
[20:39] | Walk away! | 走开 |
[20:41] | Hide in the cell block! | 藏到牢房里去 |
[20:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:47] | The prison is done, brother. | 这监狱完蛋了 哥们 |
[20:49] | For the love of God! | 看在上帝的份上 |
[20:50] | For the love of God, a man seeks justice. | 看在真主的份上 一个有志于寻求正义之士 |
[20:53] | In everything he does, at all times! | 他的一举一动 无时无刻不在加以践行 |
[20:55] | Now, everybody, back in the block! | 现在 所有人 都回牢区去 |
[20:57] | There are no prisoners and guards anymore! | 不再有什么犯人和狱警了 |
[20:59] | You realize that, right? | 你意识到了吧 |
[21:01] | If ISIL gets in here, | 要是ISIL的人进来了 |
[21:03] | we are all the enemy, | 我们都是他们的敌人 |
[21:06] | sinners, | 都是罪人 |
[21:08] | deviants… | 离经叛道者 |
[21:09] | and those that locked up their leader. | 是把他们的领袖关起来的人 |
[21:13] | You will be the only guard that they catch. | 而你是他们能抓到的唯一一个狱警 |
[21:17] | The noble one. | 有道德的狱警 |
[21:18] | They will behead you for it. But… | 他们会为此砍了你的头 但是… |
[21:21] | if we work together, | 如果我们合作 |
[21:24] | we get Ramal, | 抓住拉马尔 |
[21:25] | we have a bargaining chip. | 我们就有了谈判的筹码 |
[21:26] | I will see to it | 我会确保 |
[21:28] | that you will get out with the rest of us. | 你会和我们一起逃出去 |
[21:33] | Just give me the keys to solitary. | 只要你给我禁闭室的钥匙 |
[21:35] | – I don’t have the keys. – I know you do. | -我没有钥匙 -我知道你有 |
[21:39] | Join us and you will live. | 加入我们 你就能活下去 |
[21:43] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[21:45] | I don’t have them. | 我没有钥匙 |
[21:49] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[21:54] | But you have something much better, huh? | 但你有更好的东西 对吧 |
[22:02] | Move. Move! | 让开 让开 |
[22:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[22:04] | Oh, my God. They killed the guard! | 天啊 他们杀了那个狱警 |
[22:07] | They got his gun! They’re coming for us! | 还拿了他的枪 冲着我们来了 |
[22:17] | Got to make this count, Ramal. | 得把握这个时机啊 拉马尔 |
[22:19] | String that fishing pole through that slot. | 把”钓鱼竿”从那个槽里穿出来 |
[22:22] | That’s right. | 就这样 |
[22:23] | Now, you can remove the pinions on my door– the hinges. | 这样你就可以把我门轴上的小齿轮去掉 |
[22:26] | There are two of them. | 有两个 |
[22:30] | No way. | 行不通 |
[22:33] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[22:37] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[22:38] | I’m doing mine. | 我要去掉我自己的 |
[22:39] | We don’t have time for this, Ramal! | 我们没时间这么瞎折腾了 拉马尔 |
[22:50] | I’m telling you, it’s a two-cell job, that’s the point. | 我说了这活儿要两个牢房合作 这才是关键 |
[22:53] | That side of the wing is new construction. | 那一侧是新建的 |
[22:54] | The pinions are covered in the hinges– you can’t pull them. | 小齿轮被做在门轴铰链里 你没法拔出来 |
[22:57] | This side is original. They’re open, loose. | 这边是原来建的 门轴是开的 很松 |
[23:00] | You want me to free you? | 你想让我放你出来吗 |
[23:01] | Yes, and I, in turn, free you with those keys, down there. | 对 然后我用那边的钥匙把你的门打开 |
[23:04] | Why would I trust you more than the madman out there? | 你就比外面的疯子可信吗 |
[23:06] | ‘Cause you just heard what his word is worth. | 因为你刚也听出了他是多么言而无信 |
[23:15] | Kick it. | 踢开它 |
[23:18] | This is it. It’s all about whose word you trust. | 就这样了 就看你相信谁的话了 |
[23:20] | I promise you– you release me, | 我保证 只要你放了我 |
[23:23] | I release you. | 我就放了你 |
[23:38] | Little more, little more. | 再来一点 再来一点 |
[23:49] | Thank God. Come on. | 谢天谢地 快 |
[23:50] | Okay, the bottom. | 好了 弄下面那个 |
[23:53] | Yes! | 对 就这样 |
[23:57] | Come on, come on. | 快 快 |
[23:58] | – Come on. – Come on. | -快 -快 |
[23:59] | Yes! | 就这样 |
[24:01] | Almost there! | 马上就开了 |
[24:13] | – Yes. – Come on. | -太好了 -给点力啊 |
[24:16] | Got to hurry up, come on. | 得快点了 加把劲 |
[24:20] | Yes. Yes, come on! | 太好了 快 |
[24:33] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[24:35] | Open my door. | 快打开我的门 |
[24:39] | I’m getting the hell out of here. | 我要出去 |
[24:41] | Open my door. | 把我的门打开 |
[24:43] | Leave him, man, you crazy? | 别管他了 你疯了吗 |
[24:45] | Open my door. | 把我的门打开 |
[24:46] | Once we’re outside these walls, | 等我们逃出了监狱 |
[24:48] | we need safe passage out of the country. | 我们需要安全逃出这个国家 |
[24:50] | Even now, you negotiate. | 都到现在了 你还讨价还价 |
[24:53] | We work together or we both die. | 要么我们合作 要么我们一起死 |
[24:59] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[25:00] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[25:09] | We got to go now. | 我们得走了 |
[25:20] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[25:28] | Mr. Tic Tac. | “嘀嗒糖侠” |
[25:30] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[25:31] | You gonna fight ISIL men? | 你要去打ISIL的人吗 |
[25:32] | Get out of here, kid, hide! | 快走 孩子 躲起来 |
[25:33] | – This is no place for you. – You gonna fight ISIL men? | -这里太危险 -你要去打ISIL的人吗 |
[25:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:39] | Listen very closely, all right? | 认真听我说 好吗 |
[25:42] | American! American! American! | 美国人 美国人 美国人 |
[26:12] | – You go to Bubble Gum Man now? – Yeah. | -你要去找”泡泡糖侠”吗 -对 |
[26:17] | Thanks for your help. Here, take that. | 谢谢你帮忙 给 拿着 |
[26:20] | Get somewhere safe, okay? | 去个安全的地方 好吗 |
[26:25] | Mr. Tic Tac goes to Bubble Gum Man! | “嘀嗒糖侠”去救”泡泡糖侠”啦 |
[26:31] | Ramal… don’t want to kill you. | 拉马尔 我不想杀你 |
[26:35] | Just your friends. You understand? | 只想杀你的同伴 明白吗 |
[26:38] | What are we doing in here? This is not helping us. | 我们来这里做什么 这帮不了我们 |
[26:40] | You’re gonna make a phone call | 你要打个电话 |
[26:41] | so you can hold up your end of the deal. | 这样你才能兑现你的承诺 |
[26:43] | There’s an auto body shop off Nashwan Plaza. | 在纳什万广场有一家汽修店 |
[26:45] | I want vehicles there, full tanks of gas | 我要几辆车 加满油 |
[26:47] | so we can get to the border, all of us. | 这样我们所有人就能到达边境 |
[26:48] | I’m not going with you to the border. | 我不会跟你们去边境 |
[26:50] | You don’t have a choice. | 你没得选 |
[26:51] | We’re gonna ride to the border, then say sayonara. | 我们会开车到边境 然后说再见 |
[26:53] | You’re our insurance. | 你是我们的护身符 |
[26:54] | Ramal, I don’t want to kill you. You understand? | 拉马尔 我不想杀你 明白吗 |
[26:57] | Or would you rather be their insurance? | 还是说你想当他们的护身符 |
[26:59] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[27:12] | I want to know what he’s saying. He could be screwing us. | 我想知道他说的什么 他可能要坑我们 |
[27:14] | He’s screwing with us, all right. | 他就是想坑我们 好吧 |
[27:15] | We just need to screw with him first. | 我们只需要先下手为强 |
[27:17] | Where’s Ja? | 雅在哪 |
[27:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[27:24] | – Oxycodone… ? – Hey, we got to peel. | -氧可酮 – 我们得撤了 |
[27:26] | Percocet… | 扑热息痛[镇痛药] |
[27:26] | Come on, you Japanese junkie son of a bitch. | 快点 你个该死的日本瘾君子 |
[27:29] | I’m Korean, you Canadian monkey. | 我是韩国人 你个加拿大猴子 |
[27:31] | Canadian? Oh, that’s really funny, Ja. | 加拿大 真有意思 雅 |
[27:33] | I’d be splitting my sides if we weren’t about to be slaughtered. | 就算我们不被宰掉 我也会因为你笑死 |
[27:36] | Remember what Woody Allen said. | 记住伍迪·艾伦说过的话 |
[27:39] | What did he say? | 他说过什么 |
[27:40] | “I don’t mind dying. | “我不在乎死亡 |
[27:42] | I just don’t want to be around when it happens.” | 只是当它到来之时 我不想在场” |
[27:45] | Hey, come on. | 振作点 |
[27:46] | We need you, okay? | 我们需要你 好吗 |
[27:48] | What’s the holdup? | 在耽搁些什么 |
[28:14] | Scofield’s a dead man. | 斯科菲尔德必死无疑 |
[28:16] | He’s tangling with Poseidon. | 他跟波塞冬纠缠在一起 |
[28:17] | I see what you’re doing here. | 我知道你打算做什么 |
[28:18] | Talking Poseidon in third person, | 说波塞冬就好像在提别人 |
[28:21] | like you’re not him. | 就好像你不是他 |
[28:22] | State Department has been looking for Poseidon for years, | 国务院这些年来一直在找波塞冬 |
[28:26] | you idiot. He’s a rogue CIA operative. | 你个笨蛋 他是个叛变的中情局特工 |
[28:28] | Nobody knows who he is. | 没人知道他是谁 |
[28:29] | Here we go? | 你就扯吧 |
[28:30] | I know it’s a little above your pay grade | 我知道对你一个普通罪犯而言 |
[28:31] | being a common criminal. | 这有点超出你的理解范围 |
[28:33] | I mean, we’re talking about a single man. Right? | 我是说 我们聊的是一个人 对吧 |
[28:35] | A hawk who apparently doesn’t like how the White House goes about foreign policy, | 一个很不喜欢白宫外交政策的主战派 |
[28:40] | and decided to take matters into his own hands. | 所以他决定亲自出马 |
[28:42] | Not with armies, not with invasions, | 不用军队 不用侵略 |
[28:44] | but by getting a single person killed, | 而是通过杀死某个人 |
[28:45] | by getting a single person elected to office, | 通过让某个人当上政府要职 |
[28:48] | by getting a single person released from prison. | 通过把某个人从监狱里放走 |
[28:52] | Prison, like the one in Yemen, where Michael’s at. | 就像也门那个关押着迈克尔的监狱 |
[28:54] | You want my guess? | 想知道我的想法吗 |
[28:56] | It’s Abu Ramal that Poseidon wants free. | 阿布·拉马尔才是波塞冬想放走的人 |
[28:59] | Guy I seen on the prison telly. | 那人我在监狱电视里见过 |
[29:01] | Wait, I thought the CIA was supposed to kill terrorists, | 等等 我还以为中情局应该铲除恐怖分子 |
[29:04] | – not release them. – Poseidon is no longer CIA. | -而非放走他们 -波塞冬不再是中情局的了 |
[29:06] | He doesn’t report to anybody. | 他不为任何人工作 |
[29:08] | He just pursues his own ideology. | 他只追求自己的理想 |
[29:10] | Okay, for instance, listen. | 好吧 举个例子 听着 |
[29:12] | Let’s say you think Russia and Iran | 比如说你认为俄罗斯和伊朗 |
[29:14] | are having too much influence in the Middle East, | 对中东的影响太大了 |
[29:17] | and you don’t think Washington is getting the job done. | 而你觉得华府不会把事情办好 |
[29:20] | You free Ramal. | 那你就会放走拉马尔 |
[29:21] | Sure, he’s an Islamic radical nut job, | 没错 他的确是个伊斯兰激进份子 |
[29:24] | but he will fight Iran and Russia for you. | 但他会为你去对抗伊朗和俄罗斯 |
[29:26] | The enemy of my enemy is my friend. | 敌人的敌人即为朋友 |
[29:29] | And what’s so shrewd about Poseidon | 而波塞冬最狡猾之处在于 |
[29:31] | is he does it all without a network, | 他做事不用任何网络 |
[29:33] | which is why he’s so hard to find. | 这也是他为什么这么难找的原因 |
[29:35] | One man can pull strings like that? | 区区一个人能操控到这个地步吗 |
[29:37] | One man manipulating a handful of others. | 一个人操控一堆人 |
[29:40] | Abu Ramal is a monster. | 阿布·拉马尔是个大魔头 |
[29:42] | And there’s a spot in Hell reserved for him, | 他就该下地狱 |
[29:45] | but the hottest spot is reserved for Poseidon, | 不过最该堕入十八层地狱深处的要数波塞冬了 |
[29:49] | because he is letting Ramal loose on the world again. | 因为他想放任拉马尔再一次搅乱这个世界 |
[29:51] | Those men, they have the blood of thousands, | 那些人 他们的手上沾满了 |
[29:54] | thousands on their hands. | 千千万万人的血 |
[29:57] | Compared to them, you and me are a couple of angels. | 跟他们比起来 你和我算得上两个天使 |
[30:02] | “Angels”? | “天使” |
[30:04] | You find out who Poseidon is, | 你弄清楚波塞冬是谁 |
[30:06] | and how Scofield is wrapped up in it, | 斯科菲尔德又是怎么卷进去的 |
[30:08] | maybe your fate… | 也许你的命运 |
[30:10] | is to be a patriot. | 就是要当个爱国者 |
[30:15] | What…? | 怎么… |
[30:23] | Go. Go! | 跑 快跑 |
[30:50] | There’s a time for everything. | 万事万物皆有时[上天自有安排] |
[30:54] | 911? I need help… now. | 911吗 我需要帮助 要快 |
[31:04] | They’re going over the top. | 他们要从上面翻过去 |
[31:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:22] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 快 |
[31:24] | This way! | 这边 |
[31:34] | It’s locked! | 锁住了 |
[31:35] | It’s a dead end. | 是条死路 |
[31:35] | No, no, no, no. No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 糟了 糟了 |
[31:38] | Ramal? | 拉马尔 |
[31:43] | Hide! | 藏起来 |
[31:45] | I don’t want to kill you! Just your friends. | 我不想杀你 只想杀你的同伴 |
[31:48] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[31:49] | Sid, you’re alive? | 希德 你还活着啊 |
[31:50] | – We’ll see about that. – Ramal?! | -能活多久还不一定呢 -拉马尔 |
[31:53] | Let’s hand the son of a bitch over. | 我们把那混蛋交出去吧 |
[31:55] | Won’t work. | 没用的 |
[31:57] | They’ll gun us down anyway. | 他们还是会杀了我们 |
[31:59] | Can’t just wait here and die. | 那也不能在这等死啊 |
[32:02] | Your game is up. | 你的戏演到头了 |
[32:04] | Come out! | 赶紧出来 |
[32:20] | Anyone who gets between me and Abu Ramal dies. | 任何挡在我和阿布·拉马尔之间的人都得死 |
[32:25] | You understand?! | 听懂了吗 |
[32:31] | Where is Ramal? | 拉马尔人呢 |
[32:33] | Tell me now! | 快说 |
[32:39] | There’s a boy. | 有个男孩 |
[32:40] | Ithaca, New York. Mike Scofield. | 麦克·斯科菲尔德 在纽约州伊萨卡 |
[32:44] | If I don’t make it out of here alive, | 要是我不能活着出去 |
[32:47] | tell him his father loves him very much. | 告诉他 他父亲很爱他 |
[32:49] | “His father”? | “他父亲” |
[32:57] | If I don’t smother that gun, | 如果我不阻止他开枪 |
[32:59] | they’ll kill us all. | 我们都得死 |
[33:46] | Move back! | 后退 |
[33:51] | Move back! Go! | 后退 跑 |
[33:53] | Let me through! | 让我过去 |
[34:05] | Michael! Michael! | 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[34:15] | Michael? Michael! | 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[34:36] | Poseidon sent you? | 波塞冬派你来的吧 |
[34:37] | Where’s your friend? | 你朋友呢 |
[34:38] | He’s long gone. | 他早跑了 |
[34:40] | Back door. | 后门 |
[34:43] | Locked from the inside. | 从里面锁住了 |
[34:44] | He’s in here. | 他还在这里 |
[34:45] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[34:48] | I was you once, killing for a lie. | 我也曾和你一样 为谎言而杀戮 |
[34:51] | Now you’re what? | 那你现在算什么 |
[34:53] | Dying for the truth? | 为真相献身吗 |
[34:56] | It’s human nature to find stuff out, | 人总有揭开真相的天性 |
[34:58] | so you will. | 你也会揭开真相 |
[35:01] | Or she will. | 或者她也会 |
[35:03] | And then the lie has to kill the truth. | 到那时 为谎言卖命的就得杀死揭开真相的 |
[35:08] | Which one of you is gonna die ne–? | 你们两个中 谁会被谁杀死… |
[35:33] | Time to get scarce. | 该撤了 |
[35:42] | What did he say to you? | 他跟你说什么了 |
[35:45] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[36:17] | Auto shop’s a few blocks up. | 汽修店就在前面几条街 |
[36:19] | And your men better be coming. | 你的人最好在赶来的路上 |
[36:21] | They will be there. | 他们会赶到那的 |
[36:22] | Where is Ja? | 雅去哪了 |
[36:29] | Ja, | 雅 |
[36:30] | – what are you doing? – I’m starving, man. | -你干什么呢 -我快饿死了 |
[36:31] | You know how long it’s been since I seen fruit? | 知道我多久没见过水果了吗 |
[36:33] | You’re stopping to eat? | 你停下来就为了吃东西吗 |
[36:35] | Are you high?! | 你嗑药嗑疯了吗 |
[36:37] | Don’t come at me, man. You’re not my mama. | 别质问我 你又不是我妈 |
[36:40] | You know what? You’re done. | 告诉你吧 你完了 |
[36:42] | – You’re gone. – What? | -你滚吧 -什么 |
[36:43] | – Wait. – I said, walk! You’re a liability! | -等等 -我让你滚 你就是个负担 |
[36:46] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[36:48] | You said you’d get me out, | 你说过要救我出来 |
[36:49] | all the way home. That was the deal. | 送我到家的 我们说好的啊 |
[36:54] | Ramal, this man follows us, | 拉马尔 这个人再跟着我们 |
[36:56] | tell your men to shoot him. | 就让你的人杀了他 |
[36:57] | Gladly. | 乐意之至 |
[37:09] | 我们逃出生天之法 就藏在工作台下面 | |
[37:30] | Where’d you go, Michael? | 你去哪了 迈克尔 |
[37:33] | Where’d you go? | 你跑哪去了 |
[37:47] | 我们逃出生天之法 就藏在工作台下面 | |
[38:07] | There you are, my men. | 弟兄们 你们来了啊 |
[38:08] | Seize these dogs so that we can put them down. | 抓住这些狗东西 他们该死 |
[38:16] | Ramal. | 拉马尔 |
[38:18] | Ramal, what are you doing? | 拉马尔 你想干什么 |
[38:22] | You thought you tricked me? | 你以为你能骗得过我吗 |
[38:24] | Take the long way around… | 你绕了远路… |
[38:27] | while your friend… | 好让你的朋友… |
[38:31] | gets here first to get weapons. | 先来这里拿武器 |
[38:34] | You were going to screw me. | 你当时就是想坑我 |
[38:35] | That’s the American slang, isn’t it? | 你们的美国俚语就是这么说的 对吧 |
[38:37] | You were gonna screw me. | 当时是你想坑我 |
[38:39] | So much for our word. | 看来我们俩的话都不可信 |
[38:42] | Lying to enemies. | 对敌人撒谎 |
[38:44] | It’s called Taqiyya. | 这叫神圣的谎言 |
[38:48] | Take off the camera. | 打开照相机拍摄 |
[38:50] | I will show the world | 我会让世界看到 |
[38:52] | what happens | 耍阿布·拉马尔 |
[38:54] | when you screw Abu Ramal. | 是什么下场 |
[38:58] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[38:59] | – It’s not gonna happen. – Make them on their knees! | -想都别想 -让他们跪下 |
[39:22] | Enough! | 够了 |
[39:24] | Drop your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[39:35] | Step away from my brother. | 离我弟弟远点 |
[39:38] | Linc. | 哥 |
[39:39] | How much do you love this brother of yours? | 你有多爱你弟弟 |
[39:48] | Why don’t you step down from that truck? | 你最好下车 |
[39:52] | Stop. Stop, stop, stop. | 停 停下 都住手 |
[39:53] | No, it’s not going down like this, okay? | 不 这样下去不行 懂吗 |
[39:55] | Just… stop. I got way too many questions for my friend here. | 住手 我还有好多问题要问我朋友 |
[39:59] | Step back!? | 退后 |
[40:00] | I went to prison for killing a guy in a bar fight. | 我因在酒吧斗殴打死一个人进了监狱 |
[40:03] | I didn’t even want to get into it, okay? | 我甚至没想要打架 懂吗 |
[40:05] | He starts talking yang to my girl. | 当时他张嘴就对我马子爆粗口 |
[40:06] | I tell him to beat it. | 我让他滚蛋 |
[40:07] | He pulls a knife, and I see red. | 他拔了刀 我怒火中烧 |
[40:11] | One second later, | 下一秒 |
[40:12] | I’m holding his bloody knife, and it’s his body on the ground. | 我拿着他沾满血的刀 他的尸体倒在地上 |
[40:16] | – You’re not that fast. – One second. | -你的身手可没那么快 -是秒杀啊 |
[40:18] | Please don’t do this. | 拜托别这样干 |
[40:20] | You will lose. | 你会输 |
[40:23] | Listen to your friend. | 听听你朋友说的 |
[40:24] | I’m talking to you, Ramal. | 我是在对你说 拉马尔 |
[40:28] | I told you! Step down from that truck. | 我说过了 从卡车上下来 |
[40:31] | Pick up your weapons! | 拿起你们的武器 |
[40:32] | You’ve got one second till that one second happens. | 你还有一秒钟时间不让那一秒的事发生 |
[40:34] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[40:49] | We got more coming! | 他们的援兵来了 |
[40:51] | And more over here! | 这边还有更多敌人 |
[40:52] | This is a big problem. | 麻烦大了 |
[40:54] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们赶紧离开这里 |
[41:22] | You wanted to see us? | 你想见我们吗 |
[41:30] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[41:57] | Behold the villain. | 看看谁才是大坏蛋 |
[42:12] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[42:16] | He’s my brother. | 他是我哥 |
[42:20] | He’s my brother. | 他是我亲哥 |
[42:23] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[42:25] | I just can’t believe this. I can’t believe this. | 简直不敢相信 不敢相信 |
[42:28] | Back at the prison. Why? | 当时在监狱里 为什么 |
[42:31] | – Why did you say? – I had to deny you. | -你为什么要那样说 -我必须否认你 |
[42:33] | You were… you were filming me. | 你当时… 在拍我的录像 |
[42:35] | They can’t know. | 不能让他们知道 |
[42:37] | Who can’t know? | 不能让谁知道 |
[42:38] | – They can’t know I’m getting out. – Who? | -不能让他们知道我要越狱 -谁 |
[42:40] | I’ll explain everything later, just… | 我之后会解释一切 只是… |
[42:43] | Sara and-and Mike? | 莎拉和麦克呢 |
[42:46] | They’re good. | 他们很好 |
[42:47] | – They’re fine. – Oh, thank God. | -他们没事 -感谢上苍 |
[42:49] | Thank God. | 感谢上苍 |
[42:50] | Questions just keep piling up, huh? | 问题越来越多了 是吧 |
[42:52] | That’s you. | 是你 |
[42:55] | It’s all of us. | 我们都上电视了 |
[42:56] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么 |
[42:59] | That ISIL has taken over the government station. | 说ISIL占领了政府电视台 |
[43:02] | That their beloved leader, Abu Ramal, has been martyred. | 他们敬爱的领导人阿布·拉马尔壮烈牺牲 |
[43:07] | That we’re the ones that did it. | 是我们杀了他 |
[43:10] | The entire army of ISIL just declared war on us. | 整个ISIL军队刚刚向我们宣战了 |