时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Don’t you have a job or something? | 你就没有个工作吗 |
[00:03] | Yeah, on a freelance cargo ship. | 有啊 自由货船 |
[00:05] | We go to Hong Kong, Spain, Buenos Aires, | 我们跑香港 西班牙 布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[00:07] | basically wherever the boss tells us. | 总之就是老板让去哪 我们就去哪 |
[00:09] | Corrupt son of a bitch. | 败家子一个 |
[00:10] | We’ve awoken something, | 我们触发了一些事 |
[00:11] | something people are trying to hide about Michael. | 一些被极力掩盖的关于迈克尔的事 |
[00:13] | Who the hell is this Poseidon guy? | 这个波塞冬到底是何方神圣 |
[00:14] | A psychopath. | 一个变态 |
[00:16] | A frustrated policy wonk | 中情局里一名不得志的政策专家 |
[00:18] | in the CIA who created a cell | 他在中情局内创建了 |
[00:20] | within the CIA called 21-Void. | 一个叫”21号空间”的组织 |
[00:23] | And they needed my help | 他们需要我的帮助 |
[00:24] | breaking out people in prison all over the world. | 在世界各地帮人越狱 |
[00:24] | 卡尼尔·乌提斯 系ISIL恐怖分子 因杀害一名中情局高级官员 并制造多起爆炸案 而被中情局通缉 | |
[00:24] | 卡尼尔·乌提斯 系ISIL恐怖分子 因杀害一名中情局高级官员 并制造多起爆炸案 而被联调局通缉 | |
[00:27] | Before he was killed, | 在凯勒曼被杀之前 |
[00:28] | Kellerman had been looking into 21-Void. | 他一直在调查”21号空间”这个组织 |
[00:30] | I need you to look into the possibility | 我需要你查明 |
[00:32] | 仅供过目 | |
[00:32] | 机密 | |
[00:32] | that there was an insider involved. | 是否可能有内部人员牵涉其中 |
[00:34] | I wasn’t expecting a call at this hour. | 没想到这个时间打电话过来 |
[00:36] | I think we need to meet soon. | 我看我们得尽快见面 |
[00:37] | I was looking for where the man went. | 我在看那个人去哪了 |
[00:39] | What man, baby? | 什么人 宝贝 |
[00:40] | The man that gave me this. | 给我这个的人 |
[00:41] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[00:42] | What are you into? | 你陷入了什么麻烦呢 |
[00:45] | Just tell us where you’re headed. | 你只要告诉我们要去哪 |
[00:46] | 300 miles across the desert, Phaeacia. | 穿越沙漠483公里 到费阿刻斯 |
[00:48] | Autonomous zone. No ISIL. | 自治领地 没有ISIL的人 |
[00:51] | I can lead you there. | 我可以带你们去 |
[00:52] | Phaeacia, we found it! | 费阿刻斯 我们找到了 |
[01:07] | Back in the city, I told you you would die. | 当时在城里 我就告诉过你你会死 |
[01:10] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[01:12] | He poisoned me. | 他给我下了毒 |
[01:37] | It’s incredible how good you’ve gotten at drawing, Mike. | 你画画好得简直不可思议 麦克 |
[01:41] | Really, that’s… | 真的 太… |
[01:43] | that’s so good. | 太棒了 |
[01:45] | It’s a Greek hero. | 画的是个希腊英雄 |
[01:49] | He looks hurt. | 他看着好像受伤了 |
[01:50] | They all get hurt sooner or later. | 他们早晚都会受伤 |
[01:52] | That’s what’s great about Greek heroes, | 这就是希腊英雄的伟大之处 |
[01:54] | they’re real, not supermen. | 他们是真实的 不像超人 |
[01:58] | They get hurt. | 他们会受伤 |
[02:00] | They can die. | 会死去 |
[02:10] | Hey, I’m sorry, buddy, last little bit. | 对不住了 哥们 再忍一下 |
[02:12] | I got to keep it clean, you know? | 我得把伤口清理干净 |
[02:15] | It’s looking much better though, okay? | 不过看着好多了 |
[02:16] | You’re doing good. You just hang in there, buddy. | 你表现得很好 再坚持一下 哥们 |
[02:20] | How we doing? | 怎么样了 |
[02:20] | Got something. | 有办法了 |
[02:23] | Our friend over there has a boat. | 我们那边的朋友有条船 |
[02:24] | He’s making a smuggling run to Greece. | 他要走私去希腊 |
[02:26] | He says he can take your brother to a First World doctor. | 他说他能带你弟弟去看”第一世界”的医生[美欧等发达国家] |
[02:29] | First world thinks he’s Kaniel Outis. | “第一世界”以为他是卡尼尔·乌提斯 |
[02:31] | They’ll arrest him on sight. | 他们会就地逮捕他的 |
[02:33] | So? | 那怎么办 |
[02:34] | What’s the alternative, let him die? | 还有得选吗 让他等死吗 |
[02:36] | What kind of a brother are you? | 你怎么当哥哥的 |
[02:39] | You say something like that again, | 你要是再说这种屁话 |
[02:41] | I swear to God, I’ll kill you. | 我发誓 我会杀了你 |
[02:50] | There might be a third option. | 也许有第三种选择 |
[03:01] | So how was your first day back? | 回去上班的第一天 感觉怎么样 |
[03:04] | I have to say, it’s never been so rewarding | 不得不说 对着一帮18岁孩子的头顶 |
[03:06] | to teach game theory to the tops | 讲博弈论 而他们却低头 |
[03:07] | of a bunch of 18-year-olds’ heads | 忙着给彼此发信息玩”文爱”[挑逗性文字] |
[03:09] | while they’re busy sexting each other. | 从来没有让我这么满足过 |
[03:13] | But… | 但是… |
[03:15] | normalcy’s threatening to come back, | 正常生活也叫嚣着回归了 |
[03:17] | and I say cheers to that. | 为此干一杯吧 |
[03:19] | Cheers to that. | 干杯 |
[03:23] | Come on, let’s sit outside. | 走 咱们到外面坐坐 |
[03:26] | I’ll be right there. | 我这就过去 |
[03:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:34] | We found Michael. | 我们找到迈克尔了 |
[03:36] | Is he our Michael? | 是我们的迈克尔吗 |
[03:39] | Yes, Sara. | 是的 莎拉 |
[03:42] | Sara, listen, he’s been poisoned. | 莎拉 听好 他被下毒了 |
[03:45] | We think it’s antifreeze. | 估计是防冻液 |
[03:46] | He’s lost a lot of blood. | 他失血过多 |
[03:48] | He needs a lot of blood. | 需要很多血 |
[03:51] | Okay. He needs a lot of things if it’s antifreeze. | 好的 如果是防冻液的话他需要很多东西 |
[03:53] | Listen, uh, | 听我说 |
[03:55] | we’re heading to Greece. | 我们要去希腊 |
[03:56] | Is there any way we can get some medical help off the books? | 有没有办法能让我们用些非法药物救他 |
[03:58] | No, no, no, no, no, this isn’t the kind of thing | 不行 不行 这种情况下 |
[04:00] | that you want to do off the books. | 用非法药物肯定不成 |
[04:02] | Listen, Lincoln, he’s gonna need a transfusion. | 听好 林肯 他需要输血 |
[04:05] | Michael’s B negative, okay? | 迈克尔是B型阴性血型 |
[04:06] | It’s maybe one percent of the population with that blood type. | 可能只有百分之一的人是那种血型 |
[04:10] | You won’t find it where you’re going, | 你们去的地方找不到这种血型 |
[04:11] | and he won’t make it while you look. | 你找的时候他也撑不住的 |
[04:15] | Unless it comes to you. | 除非给你送上门 |
[04:19] | I’ll call you back. | 我等下给你回电话 |
[04:22] | Hey, what’s going on? | 什么事 |
[04:24] | I, uh… | 我… |
[04:26] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[04:28] | You got to go? | 你得走了吗 |
[04:30] | Go where? | 去哪 |
[04:31] | To Crete. | 去克里特岛 |
[04:34] | Michael, um, | 迈克尔 |
[04:36] | they found him. | 他们找到他了 |
[04:36] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[04:38] | He’s poisoned. | 他中毒了 |
[04:39] | – Michael? Your ex, Michael? – Yeah. | -迈克尔 你的前任迈克尔吗 -是的 |
[04:43] | Wait, hold on a second, | 等等 等一下 |
[04:44] | he really is alive? | 他真的还活着吗 |
[04:47] | He contacted you just now? | 他刚刚联系过你吗 |
[04:49] | Yeah, and, uh, and he needs help, | 是的 他需要帮助 |
[04:51] | and I think I’m the only one that can help him. | 我认为我是唯一一个能帮他的人 |
[04:58] | Yeah, I can get there faster on a plane than they can on a boat. | 我坐飞机能比他们坐船先到 |
[05:01] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, Sara? | 等等 莎拉 |
[05:03] | Y-You don’t owe him that. | 你… 你并不亏欠他什么 |
[05:05] | Y-You don’t know what you’d be walking into; it’s not safe. | 连你自己都不知道会陷入什么麻烦中 这不安全 |
[05:07] | I’ll be fine. I don’t have a choice. | 我会没事的 我别无选择 |
[05:08] | I…this has been a hell of a week. | 我… 这真是糟糕的一周 |
[05:14] | Okay, look, I know you’ve got a million questions, | 好吧 我知道你有大把大把的疑问 |
[05:16] | just like I do, okay? | 我也一样 好吗 |
[05:18] | I can’t look my son in the eye | 我不能直视着我儿子的眼睛 |
[05:20] | and tell him that I let his father die | 告诉他我本来可以尽力救他父亲 |
[05:22] | when I could’ve tried to save him; | 但我却让他死了 |
[05:25] | A father he’s never met. I can’t do that. | 他还从没见过他父亲呢 我做不到 |
[05:28] | And if I told you not to go? | 如果我跟你说别去呢 |
[05:34] | “If” is a big word in that sentence. | “如果”可不是随便说的 |
[05:36] | Jacob, are you telling me not to go? | 雅各布 你是在要求我别去吗 |
[05:41] | No. | 不 |
[05:43] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[05:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:58] | Should’ve left her out of this, Linc. | 本该让她置身事外的 林肯 |
[06:00] | Shut up. You’re about to see the wife you haven’t seen in seven years. | 闭嘴 你就要见到你七年未见的老婆了 |
[06:06] | – I got you, I got you. – Cast off. | -我来 我来 -起航吧 |
[06:09] | You’re ready. | 你们准备好了 |
[06:11] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[06:15] | Been locked up for longer than I can remember. | 被关久了 久到我都记不清了 |
[06:18] | Before Ogygia, it was my apartment, my head and my phone. | 奥杰吉亚之前 是我的公寓 脑袋和电话 |
[06:22] | Walls all around me. | 我周围都是高墙 |
[06:24] | Couldn’t see the world. | 看不到这个世界 |
[06:29] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[06:31] | No walls. | 没有高墙 |
[06:32] | Freedom, like I haven’t had in a long time. | 自由 我已经很长时间没体会过了 |
[06:36] | I can start over. | 我可以重新开始新的生活 |
[06:39] | And unless you say you need me, | 除非你说你需要我 |
[06:42] | I’d like to stay. | 否则我想留下来 |
[06:44] | You’re a free man, Ja. | 你是自由的人 雅 |
[06:47] | The choice is yours. | 你决定吧 |
[06:50] | I owe you my life. | 我欠你一条命 |
[06:53] | You gave me back the world. | 你把世界还给了我 |
[06:58] | Get him healthy. Get safe. | 要帮他康复 给他平安啊 |
[07:00] | Yeah, I will. | 我会的 |
[07:02] | See you. | 再见 |
[07:08] | I got to know, | 我得知道 |
[07:10] | you really got Freddie Mercury’s ashes? | 你真的有佛莱迪·摩克瑞的骨灰吗 |
[07:13] | Is it true Keith Richard snorted his dead father’s ashes? | 凯思·理查德吸了他死去父亲的骨灰是真的吗 |
[07:17] | I don’t know. | 我可不知道 |
[07:20] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[07:22] | Keep alive. | 要活下去 |
[07:24] | You too, man. | 你也是 兄弟 |
[07:34] | Linc, | 哥 |
[07:37] | how far is it to Greece? | 离希腊还有多远 |
[07:38] | 12 hours. | 十二个小时 |
[07:40] | Sara’s gonna be there in 12. | 莎拉会在十二小时后赶到那 |
[07:42] | I don’t think I have 12 hours in me. | 估计我撑不了十二小时了 |
[08:26] | {\pos(35,235)}越狱 我命由我不由天!胜天半子半痴癫! | |
[09:03] | {\pos(60.132,215.718}缅因州 | |
[09:03] | {\pos(123.865,215.718)}波特兰市 | |
[09:04] | I was right, we got problems. | 我之前说对了 我们有麻烦了 |
[09:07] | Apparently, State Department is asking questions about 21-Void | 显然 昨天我们去过国家安全局之后 |
[09:11] | after our visit to NSA yesterday. | 国务院在打听”21号空间”了 |
[09:14] | They have no viable information. | 他们没有可靠的情报 |
[09:16] | 21-Void doesn’t exist. | “21号空间”并不存在 |
[09:18] | Poseidon will clean house. | 波塞冬会清理门户的 |
[09:20] | The problem’s not going away. | 麻烦不会消失 |
[09:21] | That State Department agent wants to meet as soon as we land. | 那个国务院的探员想等我们一下飞机就见面 |
[09:26] | {\pos(102.025,198.718)}伊拉克里翁国际机场 | |
[09:27] | {\pos(51.725,175.718)}希腊 | |
[09:27] | {\pos(108.625,175.718)}克里特岛 | |
[09:36] | Chania, please? | 去哈尼亚 |
[09:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:42] | 雅各布 | |
[09:42] | 我爱你 支持你 尽早回家 | |
[09:42] | 雅各布 | |
[09:42] | 我爱你 支持你 尽早回家 | |
[09:43] | 雅各布 | |
[09:43] | 我爱你 支持你 尽早回家 | |
[09:44] | 雅各布 | |
[09:44] | 我爱你 支持你 尽早回家 | |
[09:44] | 雅各布 | |
[09:44] | 我爱你 支持你 尽早回家 | |
[09:49] | {\pos(66.727,212.718)}克里特岛 | |
[09:49] | {\pos(128.857,212.718)}费尼卡斯 | |
[09:54] | It is safe here. | 这里很安全 |
[09:56] | I use when I come. | 我来时住在这 |
[09:58] | You got any food for him? | 能给他找点吃的吗 |
[10:01] | Come, it’s in the boat. | 跟我来 在船里 |
[10:02] | Great, thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[10:05] | Keep his spirits up. | 让他打起精神来 |
[10:07] | All right, man. | 没问题 伙计 |
[10:13] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[10:20] | Got to hang in there, buddy, huh? | 你得挺住啊 兄弟 |
[10:24] | Still got a lot of things to tell me, you know? | 你还得告诉我很多事呢 知道吗 |
[10:31] | You gonna tell me why I’m your whip hand. | 还要告诉我为什么我是你的得力干将 |
[10:33] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[10:42] | I got a lot invested in you. | 我对你 掏心掏肺 真心真意 |
[10:48] | You can’t die on me now, Michael, you know? | 你现在不能死 迈克尔 知道吗 |
[10:52] | Called you Michael. | 我刚刚叫了你迈克尔 |
[10:55] | The first– first time I ever really known your name, | 我第一次知道你的真名 |
[11:00] | even though I feel like… | 即使如此 我也觉得… |
[11:03] | I feel like we’ve been brothers since we met, you know? | 从见面起我们就是好兄弟了 知道吗 |
[11:12] | You know, with– with Linc here… | 但林肯来了 |
[11:17] | …it was the first time I ever felt like an outsider with you. | 我第一次觉得自己是个局外人 |
[11:21] | You know, like– | 就像… |
[11:23] | like I lost… | 就像我失去了… |
[11:26] | part of my family or something. | 自己的一个家人似的 |
[11:28] | So, you see, Michael, you can’t die. | 所以 迈克尔 你要明白 你不能死 |
[11:36] | Please? | 求你了 |
[12:30] | Linc. | 哥 |
[12:59] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[13:10] | I’m gonna fix you up. | 我会治好你的 |
[13:12] | And then we’ll talk, okay? | 然后我们好好聊 好吗 |
[13:18] | I’m gonna make you okay. | 我会治好你的 |
[13:22] | No. | 不 |
[13:25] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[13:28] | Hey, Lincoln, uh, | 林肯 |
[13:30] | would you pass me that coatrack? | 能把那边的衣帽架给我吗 |
[13:32] | – Could I grab the chair, please? – Yeah. | -还有椅子 -好的 |
[13:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:58] | We’ll do a transfusion. | 我们要给他输血 |
[14:04] | I’m O negative. | 我是O型阴性血 |
[14:06] | It’s the universal donor. | 万能输血者 |
[14:08] | Turns out it’s the only other blood type I could’ve given him. | 这是除了他的血型外唯一能给他输的血型 |
[14:14] | Maybe there’s something to destiny, huh? | 也许这就是命运吧 |
[14:20] | Is he gonna live? | 他会活下来吗 |
[14:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:26] | Yeah, he’ll live. | 没错 他会活下来 |
[14:28] | Give him a couple hours. | 再给他几个小时时间 |
[14:31] | He’s strong. | 他很坚强 |
[14:37] | We’ll, uh… we’ll give you a minute. | 那我们给你点时间 |
[14:40] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:42] | I’m right here. | 我在这 |
[14:45] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[14:52] | We need to work out a way to get off this island. | 我们得想办法离开这座岛 |
[15:01] | What I said… | 之前… |
[15:06] | about you– | 我对你说的话 |
[15:07] | I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[15:13] | A man would be lucky to have a brother | 能有像你这样在乎家人的哥哥 |
[15:15] | cares as much as you, you know? | 是一件幸运的事 你知道吗 |
[15:19] | Wife like that… | 能得妻如此… |
[15:23] | …family. | 便是家的感觉 |
[15:28] | I wouldn’t call it luck. | 我可不觉得是因为幸运 |
[15:30] | You’ve been through what we’ve been through. | 我们一起出生入死 |
[15:33] | You’re family now. | 我们现在也是家人了 |
[15:38] | I’ll drink to that. | 为家人干杯 |
[15:40] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:43] | Flying’s really out of the question? | 坐飞机真的行不通了吗 |
[15:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:46] | Airports are worse than hospitals. | 机场比医院还糟 |
[15:50] | And once the name Kaniel Outis is radioactive, | 一旦卡尼尔·乌提斯的名字被公开通缉 |
[15:53] | they’ll shoot him on sight. | 他们就会对他格杀勿论 |
[15:56] | So another boat? | 那么再找一艘船呢 |
[15:59] | Across the Atlantic? | 渡过大西洋吗 |
[16:04] | I’m no sailor, but I know that no boat in that harbor | 我不是水手 但我知道那港口里 |
[16:06] | is gonna get us that far. | 没有船能带我们走那么远 |
[16:09] | We need a big boat. | 我们需要一艘大船 |
[16:12] | One that doesn’t mind a radioactive cargo, you know? | 不介意载通缉犯的大船 |
[16:22] | {\pos(82.005,212.718)}雪城地方机场 | |
[16:30] | Hey there, I wanted to follow up on our conversation. | 你们好啊 我想继续我们之前的谈话 |
[16:33] | Obviously, the CIA and State, | 显然 中情局和国务院 |
[16:36] | we’ve been sharing information on Kaniel Outis, | 我们一直在共享卡尼尔·乌提斯的情报 |
[16:37] | but my question for you is: | 但我想问你们的是 |
[16:40] | Outis killed Abu Ramal, | 乌提斯杀了阿布·拉马尔 |
[16:42] | did the country a service. | 帮了国家一个大忙 |
[16:44] | So why were you still at NSA yesterday, | 但你们昨天为什么还在国安局 |
[16:47] | trying to kill him? | 想杀了他 |
[16:49] | Why don’t we get off the tarmac? | 我们先离开停机坪行吗 |
[16:51] | We’ll share what we can about our investigation. | 我们会尽可能给你共享调查得来的情报 |
[16:55] | This is all just bureaucratic miscommunication. | 这都是官僚主义造成的信息误传 |
[16:58] | We can iron it out. | 我们可以消除误解 |
[17:00] | So you know, we checked with CIA. | 希望你们明白 我们同中情局核实过了 |
[17:02] | The CIA didn’t sanction your visit to NSA yesterday. | 中情局昨天并没有批准你们前往国安局 |
[17:05] | No one even knew you were there. | 甚至没人知道你们去了那 |
[17:07] | Who are you working for, really? | 你们究竟为谁卖命 |
[17:09] | And why were you trying to take out Kaniel Outis? | 你们为什么想解决卡尼尔・乌提斯 |
[17:21] | Never thought I’d see this face again. | 没想到还能再见到你 |
[17:24] | You weren’t supposed to. | 你本不该见到的 |
[17:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:31] | I’ll tell you everything you want to know. | 我会一五一十地把整件事告诉你 |
[17:35] | But first, I need something from you. | 但首先 我需要你给我件东西 |
[17:37] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[17:41] | A picture of my son. | 一张我儿子的照片 |
[17:45] | We weren’t at NSA yesterday. | 我们昨天没在国安局 |
[17:48] | I’m telling you, this is a mistake. | 我告诉你 这是场误会 |
[17:50] | And it’s a mistake to lie to me. | 对我撒谎也是个错误 |
[17:52] | I can have you prosecuted. | 我能让你们受到审判 |
[17:53] | I have a contact at the NSA and she gave me proof. | 我在国安局有个联系人 她给了我证据 |
[17:58] | You’re not calling him Junior, are you? | 你不会叫他小麦吧 |
[18:01] | I promised you I would never do that. | 我保证过我不会那样叫他的 |
[18:06] | He’s an amazing kid. | 他是个了不起的孩子 |
[18:08] | He’s just like you. | 他就像你一样 |
[18:19] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:34] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[18:41] | Your husband. | 你的丈夫 |
[18:44] | – Jacob? – Jacob. | -雅各布吗 -雅各布 |
[18:54] | Jacob is Poseidon. | 雅各布就是波塞冬 |
[19:04] | I knew it. I wasn’t crazy. | 我就知道 当时我没疯 |
[19:06] | I caught him lying, but he-he– | 他说谎被我抓了现行 但他… |
[19:10] | oh, God, he covered it so well. | 老天 他掩饰得太好了 |
[19:11] | He was… honest and hurt, and I bought it. | 他表现得很真诚还受了伤 我就相信了他 |
[19:17] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[19:18] | Really? | 到底是谁 |
[19:19] | He’s a CIA operative, deep cover. | 他是中情局特工 深度卧底 |
[19:23] | He runs a splinter cell called 21-Void. | 他管理着一个叫做”21号空间”的地下组织 |
[19:26] | What does this have to do with you? | 这和你有什么关系 |
[19:28] | He targeted me for my skills, | 他看中了我的能力 |
[19:31] | blackmailed me. | 要挟我 |
[19:33] | He told me if I didn’t agree to come work for him, | 他说 如果我不同意为他效力 |
[19:34] | he’d go after you and Linc, | 他就不会放过你和林肯 |
[19:36] | put you both in jail. | 把你俩都送进监狱 |
[19:39] | And then he proved it to me. | 然后他用行动向我证明了他所言非虚 |
[19:43] | He said I could never see either one of you again. | 他说会让我再也见不到你俩 |
[19:46] | Or Mike. | 或是麦克 |
[19:48] | Made me fake my death. | 逼着我伪造了我的死亡 |
[19:51] | And then he just used me. | 然后他就利用我 |
[19:53] | He married me. | 他娶了我 |
[19:55] | If I’d known he was your husband, I swear… | 如果我早知道他就是你老公 我发誓… |
[19:56] | No, no, no, no, no, this is not on you. | 不 不 不 这不怪你 |
[19:59] | I… | 我… |
[20:03] | Why now? Why did you come back now? | 为什么现在 你为什么现在回来 |
[20:06] | The origami… | 那个纸鹤… |
[20:09] | Four years ago, he betrayed me | 四年前 他背叛了我 |
[20:13] | and now I know why. | 现在我知道为什么了 |
[20:15] | He wanted me out of the way… | 他想让我消失 |
[20:19] | so he could have you. | 这样他就能拥有你了 |
[20:22] | How did he betray you? | 他怎么背叛你的 |
[20:25] | He set a meeting. | 他安排了一个会面 |
[20:26] | We were supposed to discuss my next assignment. | 我们本该讨论我的下一个任务 |
[20:29] | What he didn’t tell me | 他没告诉我的是 |
[20:31] | was that we were meeting a man named Harlan Gaines, | 我们要见的是中情局的副局长 |
[20:34] | a deputy director of the CIA. | 哈伦・盖恩斯 |
[20:36] | Gaines was investigating 21-Void. | 当时盖恩斯正在调查”21号空间” |
[20:38] | Looking for the traitor behind it. | 想查出幕后主使的那个叛徒是谁 |
[20:40] | That’s when I knew my work wasn’t sanctioned by the CIA. | 那时我才知道我的任务并非是由中情局批准的 |
[20:45] | Poseidon shot and killed Gaines that night, | 波塞冬为了阻止调查 |
[20:47] | to stop the investigation. | 当晚就射杀了盖恩斯 |
[20:53] | He told me to move the body, | 他让我去搬尸体 |
[20:55] | make it look like it never happened. | 掩盖所有痕迹 |
[20:57] | I’ve seen the photos of that part, they’re damning. | 我看了那一部分的照片 证据确凿 |
[21:00] | He chose images that showed me moving Gaines’ body, | 他选了我搬运盖恩斯尸体的照片 |
[21:03] | eliminated the ones that incriminated himself. | 删除了会给他自己定罪的那些照片 |
[21:07] | I knew I was being set up. | 那时我知道我被下套了 |
[21:08] | He was tightening his control over me, | 他想加强对我的控制 |
[21:10] | but there was nothing I could do. | 但我却无能为力 |
[21:14] | At least, that’s what he thought. | 至少他是这么想的 |
[21:17] | When I knew Poseidon had gone rogue | 当我知道波塞冬已经变节 |
[21:19] | and was operating outside the CIA, | 以及背着中情局私自开展行动时 |
[21:22] | that’s when I started my plan to get back to you. | 我就开始谋划回到你身边的事了 |
[21:26] | You’re not. | 你并没有啊 |
[21:27] | Some other man has your– | 另一个人盗用了你的… |
[21:28] | your face, your past, your whole life. | 你的脸 你的过去 你的整个人生 |
[21:30] | Sara, there is a plan to make this right, | 莎拉 我有个计划来纠正这一切 |
[21:34] | to protect our family. | 来保护我们的家庭 |
[21:38] | Michael, he’s with our son right now. | 迈克尔 他现在正和我们的儿子在一起 |
[21:41] | He’s with Mike. | 他和麦克在一起 |
[21:44] | I, uh, look, I have to go. | 我… 听着 我得走了 |
[21:50] | Hey, Noah, you gonna build us a boat? | “诺亚” 你要给我们造艘船吗 |
[21:53] | Nope. I’m gonna do one better. | 不 我会做件更赞的事 |
[21:57] | Who you calling? | 你给谁打电话呢 |
[21:59] | A friend who actually has a boat. | 一个有船的朋友 |
[22:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:12] | – Sucre, it’s me. – Linc? | -苏克雷 是我 -林肯吗 |
[22:15] | I thought the Middle East was gonna swallow you up, man. | 我还以为你会死在中东了呢 老兄 |
[22:17] | Where’s Michael? Did you find him? | 迈克尔在哪 你找到他了吗 |
[22:19] | Listen, that’s why I’m calling. | 听着 这就是我为什么打电话 |
[22:22] | We’re on the Island of Crete. | 我们在克里特岛上 |
[22:23] | We need a low profile ride back to the States. | 我们需要低调地坐船回美国 |
[22:26] | I would love to help, | 我是很想帮忙 |
[22:27] | but we’re on the other side of the world, brother. | 但我们现在在世界的另一端 兄弟 |
[22:29] | We just dropped a load in Morocco. | 我们刚在摩洛哥卸了货 |
[22:30] | What are you talking about? Morocco’s near Crete. | 你在说些什么啊 摩洛哥离克里特岛很近 |
[22:34] | Yeah, I know, of course it is, | 是啊 我知道 当然是了 |
[22:36] | but what I mean is it’s not my ship. | 其实我的意思是这艘船不是我的 |
[22:38] | Yeah, but what would it cost to hitch a ride? | 好吧 那么搭个顺风船要多少钱 |
[22:41] | You can’t hitch a ride. | 你们不能随便搭顺风船 |
[22:42] | You have to rent the whole ship. | 你们必须租下整艘船 |
[22:44] | The boss charges 50K a leg, Linc. | 老板说五万美元一次 林肯 |
[22:47] | You want to get back to the States, it’s 50K. | 你们想回美国 那就需要五万 |
[22:49] | 50k? | 五万吗 |
[22:50] | We’re just trying to get home. | 我们只是想回家 |
[22:52] | You know we don’t have that kind of cash. | 你知道我们没那么多现金 |
[22:56] | You do now. | 现在有了 |
[22:58] | Here, this was my grandmother’s. | 拿去 这个是我祖母的 |
[23:00] | It’s an heirloom worth at least that. | 这件传家宝至少值那么多钱 |
[23:06] | I can’t think of a better use for it. | 我也想不出它还能派更好的用场了 |
[23:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:11] | We got it, Sucre. Get to Crete. | 我们有钱了 苏克雷 来克里特岛吧 |
[23:17] | He’s not gonna hurt Mike, | 他不会伤害麦克的 |
[23:19] | not unless he suspects you know who he really is. | 除非他怀疑你知道他的真实身份了 |
[23:22] | If you remove his mask, he’ll lash out. | 如果你戳穿他的伪装 他才会下狠手 |
[23:25] | You know him better than I do. | 你比我更了解他 |
[23:27] | That’s the point, no one knows him. | 这正是关键 没人真正了解他 |
[23:28] | So, what do I do? | 所以我该怎么做 |
[23:30] | You play his game. You wear your own mask. | 你就陪他”演戏” 伪装好你自己 |
[23:34] | As soon as you get a chance to get away with Mike, | 一旦你有机会带着麦克逃离 |
[23:36] | you take it, disappear. | 抓住时机 赶紧跑 |
[23:40] | I’ll get to the States as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶到美国 |
[23:42] | I’ll find you. | 我会找到你们 |
[23:45] | You’re looking better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[23:47] | A little grayer, but better. | 头发变白了 但是好多了 |
[23:49] | I have an amazing doctor on call. | 我可有一位随叫随到的好医生啊 |
[24:00] | I will wear the mask. I will play his game… | 我会伪装自己 我会陪他演下去 |
[24:04] | and if he hurts our son I’ll kill him. | 如果他伤害我们的儿子 我会杀了他 |
[24:11] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[24:29] | Please come back to us. | 一定要回到我们身边 |
[24:49] | She’s leaving Crete alone, | 她准备一个人离开克里特岛 |
[24:51] | which means she left Outis behind, and he’ll try to follow, | 就是说她丢下了乌提斯 而他会跟着她 |
[24:54] | return to the U.S. in the next day or two. | 过一两天就会回到美国 |
[24:57] | It can only be by ship or plane, | 只可能是坐船或飞机 |
[24:58] | so plaster his face on all maritime and air channels, | 所以把他的照片发往所有海空频道 |
[25:01] | focusing on all vessels departing from Crete | 重点检查未来48小时内从克里特岛离开的 |
[25:03] | in the next 48 hours. | 所有飞机船只 |
[25:04] | He’s got to be on one. | 他肯定在其中之一上 |
[25:06] | – He can’t make it back inside the country. – Jacob? | -不能让他回到美国 -雅各布 |
[25:10] | Was that Mommy? | 是妈妈的电话吗 |
[25:14] | Yes. Mommy’s on her way home. | 是的 妈妈在回家的路上 |
[25:30] | Michael Scofield. | 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 |
[25:32] | My man, you got more lives than anyone. | 我的好兄弟 你的命真是比谁都多啊 |
[25:36] | Think I might’ve used them all up. | 还以为自己可能把命都用光了呢 |
[25:39] | A damn phoenix. | 真是只不死鸟啊 |
[25:41] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[25:42] | I want to hear every damn thing | 我想听你说 |
[25:44] | that’s happened to you since you died. | 在你诈死后发生的所有事 |
[25:46] | Papi, you’re alive? | 兄弟 你还活着啊 |
[25:50] | The skipper is a corrupt bastard. | 那个船长是个见钱眼开的杂种 |
[25:52] | Don’t mess with him. He’s got guns in the hold, | 别惹他 他货舱内有枪 |
[25:54] | all kinds of contraband. | 还有各种违禁品 |
[25:56] | Captain. | 船长 |
[25:59] | Here’s the cargo I was telling you about. | 这就是我跟你说的”货” |
[26:01] | Pay up. | 付钱 |
[26:03] | Where’s the 50K? | 五万在哪 |
[26:06] | Here. | 这里 |
[26:08] | I said cash. | 我说了要现金 |
[26:10] | It’s a sapphire, six carats, flawless, | 这是颗蓝宝石 六克拉 完美无瑕 |
[26:13] | surrounded by 2.5 carats of bezeled diamonds. | 周围是一圈2.5克拉的镶钻 |
[26:15] | Street value is 125K. | 黑市价是十二万五千 |
[26:17] | You can pawn it for half that and still make a profit. | 你可以按半价当了它 还能赚到钱 |
[26:30] | If it’s fake, you go under the sea. | 如果这是假的 我就把你们扔到海里喂鱼 |
[26:36] | A boat is the last place I expected to find you, buddy. | 我最没想到的是会在船上找到你 老兄 |
[26:39] | I thought you hated the water. | 我原以为你讨厌水 |
[26:41] | Yeah, you remember, but I got a record. | 没错 你还记得啊 但我有案底 |
[26:44] | Not a lot of employers lined up to take a chance on me. | 很少有雇主愿意给我这个机会 |
[26:47] | Besides, this ship provides opportunities for my side business… | 再说 这艘船为我的副业提供了便利 |
[26:51] | …which is the real reason I’m on this boat. | 这才是我待在这艘船上的真正原因 |
[26:53] | This baby… | 这艘宝贝船里 |
[26:55] | …houses my entire life savings. | 装了我这辈子的积蓄 |
[26:57] | I’m telling you, it’s gonna be huge. | 我跟你们说 这会是一大笔钱 |
[26:59] | I’m a few months away from putting all this behind me. | 我再过几个月就能彻底摆脱这种生活了 |
[27:02] | If you guys are lucky, I’ll let you guys | 要是你们走运 我会让你们 |
[27:04] | take one of my ladies for a spin. | 带上我的一个”妞儿”爽一发 |
[27:12] | What, sex dolls? | 什么 就是性爱娃娃吗 |
[27:13] | No, have some class, man. | 不是 要有点品味啊 兄弟 |
[27:14] | The term is inflatables, high quality, | 准确地说是可充气 高品质 |
[27:17] | expensive, very lifelike. | 高价位 高逼真度的性爱娃娃 |
[27:40] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[27:42] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[28:00] | Where’s Mike? | 麦克呢 |
[28:01] | Asleep. | 睡了 |
[28:03] | Kid had a big day. | 孩子今天累坏了 |
[28:06] | Most important, though, | 但最重要的是 |
[28:08] | how’s Michael? | 迈克尔怎么样了 |
[28:10] | Were you able to help him? | 你帮到他了吗 |
[28:13] | I mean, he was barely alive when I got there. | 我到的时候 他已经奄奄一息了 |
[28:17] | He, uh, slept most of the time. | 他… 基本处于睡眠状态 |
[28:20] | I-I did what I could for him. I, uh… | 我为他尽力了 我… |
[28:23] | I stabilized him, but he’s changed. | 让他的病情稳定了 但他变了 |
[28:26] | He, uh… he’s just not the guy I knew. | 他… 不再是我认识的那个迈克尔了 |
[28:31] | So, they dropped me at the airport and that was that. | 所以 他们送我到了机场 就这样了 |
[28:34] | They? | 他们是谁 |
[28:35] | Linc and some other guy. | 林肯和另外一个人 |
[28:45] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[28:49] | Where’s Mike? | 麦克呢 |
[28:51] | – You said that he was asleep. – He is… | -你说他都睡了 -他是睡了 |
[28:53] | at a friend’s house, a sleepover. | 在朋友家 他去朋友家过夜了 |
[28:57] | Okay. Which friend? | 好吧 哪个朋友 |
[28:58] | He’s at Patrick’s house. | 他在帕特里克家 |
[29:03] | What happened to your grandmother’s ring? | 你祖母的戒指呢 |
[29:07] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真是太笨了 |
[29:09] | I took it off on the way over for safekeeping, | 去的路上怕弄丢所以摘下来了 |
[29:11] | ’cause I didn’t want it to get stolen, | 我怕被偷了 |
[29:13] | then when I looked for it on the way back it was gone. | 结果在回来路上再找时 发现不见了 |
[29:17] | Screamed so loud they nearly threw me off the flight. | 当时我大声尖叫 差点被人赶下飞机了 |
[29:50] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[29:52] | We spoke to our man at the Pentagon. | 五角大楼的人来了消息 |
[29:54] | A naval alert just went out. | 刚收到海上警报 |
[29:56] | Kaniel Outis has been located | 发现卡尼尔·乌提斯 |
[29:58] | on a cargo ship in the Mediterranean. | 在地中海一艘货船上 |
[30:00] | It was reported by the ship’s captain. | 是船长报告的 |
[30:02] | What’s the navy gonna do about it? | 海军打算怎么做 |
[30:04] | The nearest LCS combat craft is moving to engage. | 最近的濒海战斗舰正驶向目标准备进攻 |
[30:08] | SEAL team’s been deployed. | 已派出了海豹突击队 |
[30:10] | Orders? | 下的命令呢 |
[30:12] | To seek and destroy Kaniel Outis. | 寻找并击毙卡尼尔·乌提斯 |
[30:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:15] | We’ve done our job getting the message out. | 信息我们已经发出去了 |
[30:18] | Now it’s time for the SEALs to do theirs. | 现在就等海豹突击队完成任务了 |
[30:22] | My God. | 天啊 |
[30:25] | You’ve been through hell, my friend. | 你这一遭真是受了不少罪啊 哥们 |
[30:30] | Have some faith, papi. | 要有信念 伙计 |
[30:33] | Thanks, papi. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[30:36] | What about you, Linc? | 你怎么样 林肯 |
[30:39] | I think Linc’s got a secret girlfriend, | 我觉得林肯有个秘密女友 |
[30:41] | the pilot lady. | 那位女飞行员 |
[30:43] | She’s not my lady. | 她不是我女朋友 |
[30:44] | Maybe Sucre will set you up with one of his sex dolls. | 不如让苏克雷给你搞下性爱娃娃 |
[30:46] | They’re not dolls, man. | 她们不是娃娃 伙计 |
[30:48] | Sorry, inflatables. | 抱歉 充气娃娃 |
[30:49] | Look, let’s just change the subject, please. | 我们换个话题吧 |
[30:51] | You know, might be something to be said for settling down. | 不如谈谈安顿下来的事 |
[30:54] | Right, well… that’s not in the cards. | 好吧 没这张牌 |
[31:04] | It’s locked from the outside. | 从外面上了锁 |
[31:06] | They made you. | 他们识破你了 |
[31:07] | You really are a wanted terrorist. | 你真的是个被通缉的恐怖分子啊 |
[31:09] | What the hell did you think he was saying? | 那你以为他说的都是什么 |
[31:10] | I thought it was an analogy. | 我还以为只是个比喻 |
[31:11] | For God’s sake. | 天啊 |
[31:13] | There’s no other way out of this cabin. | 这房间里没有其他出路 |
[31:20] | All crew to the top deck. All hands up. | 所有船员都到顶层甲板集合 都举起手来 |
[31:24] | Comply or be fired on. | 服从命令 否则我们会开枪射击 |
[31:27] | This ship is now under the control of the U.S. Navy. | 此船现已属于美国海军管辖 |
[31:30] | Prepared to be boarded. | 准备登船 |
[31:32] | We got company. | 追兵到了 |
[31:33] | I say we jump. | 我建议跳船 |
[31:35] | That’s a long way down. | 我们要游很长的距离 |
[31:36] | It’s the only way out. | 只有这条出路 |
[31:37] | It’s too far. | 太远了 |
[31:38] | I have an idea… | 我有个办法 |
[31:41] | …but it’s gonna hurt. | 但得受点苦 |
[31:52] | 莎拉 | |
[31:53] | 莎拉 | |
[31:53] | {\pos(114.525,164.25)}莎拉 | |
[31:53] | 莎拉 | |
[32:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:04] | Hey, Heather, it’s me. Listen, I can’t talk, | 海瑟 是我 听着 现在不方便说 |
[32:06] | but I need you to go pick up Mike right now, okay? | 但我需要你现在去接麦克 好吗 |
[32:08] | Do you know where Patrick Monroe lives? | 你知道帕特里克·门罗家住哪吗 |
[32:10] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[32:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:12] | Listen, I’ll explain later. | 听着 我过后再解释 |
[32:13] | Don’t bring him back here, okay? | 别把他带回来 好吗 |
[32:15] | Keep him with you. I’ll be over as soon as I can. | 让他跟着你 我会尽快过去 |
[32:18] | Can you do that for me? | 你能帮我这个忙吗 |
[32:19] | Yeah. I’ll leave right now. | 好 我现在就出门 |
[32:21] | I-I-Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[32:22] | No. | 有事 |
[32:32] | Go. | 走 |
[32:35] | Six. The rest with me. | 六个人 剩下跟我走 |
[32:41] | Go. | 走 |
[32:47] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[32:53] | Go, go. | 走 走 |
[33:02] | I’ll go left, you right. | 我往左 你往右 |
[33:13] | They went out the window! | 他们从窗户出去了 |
[33:14] | They went out the window! | 他们从窗户出去了 |
[33:17] | What do you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[33:18] | No visual. | 没看到人 |
[33:21] | Alpha One, Alpha Two to portside, now. | A1小队 A2小队去左舷 快 |
[33:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:28] | Okay! | 行了 |
[33:29] | Take… Take it off! | 把它… 把它拿掉 |
[33:32] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[33:34] | Fernando. | 费尔南多 |
[33:35] | Fernando Sucre. | 费尔南多·苏克雷 |
[33:37] | I’m a member of this crew. Check the roster, man. | 我是船员 看看名册 |
[33:39] | I got no part in any of this. | 我和这事没关系 |
[33:42] | Check the roster for Fernando Sucre. | 从名册里找费尔南多·苏克雷 |
[33:47] | Suspect seems to check out. | 此人似乎没有嫌疑 |
[33:49] | Take him to the bridge. | 把他带到驾驶舱上去 |
[33:50] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[33:52] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[33:58] | Absolutely no one gets off this ship, understand? | 绝对不许任何人下船 明白吗 |
[34:01] | Sir. | 是 |
[34:16] | I don’t know any Kaniel Outis. | 我不认识什么卡尼尔·乌提斯 |
[34:18] | The guy’s name is Scofield. | 他叫斯科菲尔德 |
[34:20] | Haven’t seen him in years. | 很多年没见过了 |
[34:21] | He calls me, he says he needs a ride. | 他给我打电话 说需要我送他一程 |
[34:23] | We got active pursuit on engine deck. | 正在轮机层追捕嫌犯 |
[34:27] | Watch him. | 看好他 |
[34:28] | The guy’s name is Scofield! | 他叫斯科菲尔德 |
[34:34] | That’s the door Sucre told us about. | 苏克雷说的就是那扇门 |
[34:37] | There they are! | 他们在那 |
[34:39] | Freeze! Freeze! | 不许动 不许动 |
[34:41] | Look alive, look alive! | 快点 快点 |
[34:43] | We’ve got them bottled up. | 他们无路可逃了 |
[34:46] | Guys, come on! Hurry! | 伙计们 快点 快点 |
[34:49] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[34:50] | It’s stuck! | 卡住了 |
[34:51] | Come on! It’s stuck! | 快点 卡住了 |
[34:52] | It’s stuck! | 卡住了 |
[34:54] | Smoke them out, go! | 把他们熏出来 快 |
[35:08] | Tear gas. | 催泪瓦斯弹 |
[35:10] | That hits the ventilation, it’s gonna ruin my cargo. | 如果进了通风系统 我的货就毁了 |
[35:16] | You’ve always been a loser, Sucre. | 你向来都是个废物 苏克雷 |
[35:18] | Worst shipmate I ever hired. | 我雇过的最烂的船员 |
[35:19] | You brought this scum on board my ship. | 你把这人渣带到我的船上来 |
[35:21] | They’re your friends. Where are they going? | 他们是你的朋友 他们要去哪 |
[35:23] | They’re associates of associates. | 他们是熟人的熟人 |
[35:24] | I haven’t seen them in years. | 我很多年没见过他们了 |
[35:26] | But that’s a good point. | 但你说到点子上了 |
[35:28] | Why don’t you tell the nice SEAL here | 不如你告诉这个面善的海豹突击队员 |
[35:30] | how you accepted payment for their passage? | 你是怎么收他们船票钱的 |
[35:37] | Maybe they’re your friends, not mine. | 可能他们是你的朋友 而不是我的 |
[35:41] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[35:43] | I heard them say something about container 17. | 我听到他们提到17号集装箱什么的 |
[35:52] | That container 17. | 就是那个17号集装箱 |
[35:55] | The one with your super secret cargo, huh? | 就是装了你的绝密货物的那个 对吧 |
[35:58] | Weapons and munitions? | 武器弹药吧 |
[36:00] | Vincent, tangos may be arming themselves. | 文森特 目标可能持有武器 |
[36:04] | Man, they’re not gonna like you if they find that, are they? | 如果他们发现武器肯定不会给你好脸色吧 |
[36:06] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[36:08] | You might just end up on the terrorist watch list, too. | 你最终也可能上了针对恐怖分子的监视名单 |
[36:10] | Vincent, do you copy? | 文森特 听得到吗 |
[36:12] | Can’t read you. | 听不清楚 |
[36:14] | Good-for-nothing Mexican. You planned this. | 毫无用处的墨西哥人 你算计好了的 |
[36:17] | Stay here. | 在这别动 |
[36:27] | 17’s still sealed. | 17号还封着 |
[36:34] | Captain? | 船长 |
[36:38] | I’m Puerto Rican. | 哥可是波多黎各人 |
[36:44] | 12 o’clock. You hear that? | 正前方 你们听到声音了吗 |
[36:54] | Come on! | 快点 |
[37:00] | Go, go. Move! | 快走 快走 |
[37:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[37:07] | The ship’s changing course. | 这船正在改变航线 |
[37:11] | I did it, papi. | 我做到了 兄弟 |
[37:12] | No going back now. | 现在没有退路了 |
[37:15] | See what their next move is. | 看看他们下一步怎么办 |
[37:32] | Do you remember our honeymoon? | 还记得我们的蜜月吗 |
[37:39] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[37:40] | How you opened up. | 当时你向我敞开心扉 |
[37:43] | Told me you carried shame for what you did at Fox River. | 跟我说你对在福克斯河监狱里做的事充满愧疚 |
[37:47] | How some days you wished you’d never heard | 说你有时候都希望从来没听说过 |
[37:49] | the name Michael Scofield. | 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德这个名字 |
[37:53] | Even admitted to lying, | 甚至 你还承认对我撒谎 |
[37:56] | keeping it all from me. | 对我隐瞒了所有真相 |
[37:59] | How you finally came clean | 当时的你最终向我坦白 |
[38:01] | and put it all behind you? | 并抛开一切过往 |
[38:05] | Sure. | 没错 |
[38:08] | I forgave you for the lies. | 我原谅了你对我撒谎 |
[38:10] | Your past. | 原谅了你的过去 |
[38:12] | Accepted you. | 接受了你 |
[38:14] | Loved you and Mike. | 疼爱你和麦克 |
[38:16] | How is that not enough for you? | 这些对你来说还不够吗 |
[38:36] | Hi. | 喂 |
[38:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:38] | I have him. | 我接到他了 |
[38:41] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[38:42] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[38:44] | Headed home now. | 正在回家的路上 |
[38:45] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[38:47] | Heather, thank God. | 海瑟 感谢上帝 |
[38:49] | I’ll be there soon. | 我马上就到 |
[39:34] | Navigation’s been trashed, | 导航系统被破坏了 |
[39:36] | the controls damaged. | 控制系统也损坏了 |
[39:40] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[39:42] | Tramp’s off course. | 货船偏离了航线 |
[39:43] | Moving toward Algerian waters, top speed. | 正在全速往阿尔及利亚海域行进 |
[39:46] | Can we fix it? | 我们能修好它吗 |
[39:47] | It’ll take time. | 需要花时间 |
[39:49] | And by then we’d be out of international waters. | 修好的时候肯定已经出公海了 |
[39:52] | Falcon One requesting orders. | 呼叫猎鹰一号 请求指令 |
[39:55] | We have a situation. | 出现了问题 |
[40:00] | Yeah. | 讲 |
[40:01] | The SEAL team failed to neutralize Outis. | 海豹突击队无法解决乌提斯 |
[40:03] | Somehow the ship’s controls were damaged. | 船的控制系统被损坏了 |
[40:06] | It’s headed for Algerian waters with our soldiers on boards, | 船正载着我们的士兵驶向阿尔及利亚海域 |
[40:08] | but it’ll cause a diplomatic incident | 但是 如果他们继续完成任务 |
[40:10] | if they stay to finish the job. | 一定会引起国际争端 |
[40:13] | The navy just made the call to pull the team. | 海军已经决定撤回突击队 |
[40:15] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[40:16] | The SEALs couldn’t do it. We escalate our move. | 突击队解决不了 我们就升级行动 |
[40:18] | Shouldn’t have brought a knife to a gunfight. | 本不该小看了他们 |
[40:20] | I will handle from here. | 我来负责以后的行动 |
[40:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:36] | Sir. | 长官 |
[40:37] | Yes. | 说 |
[40:38] | I have an ask, one that’s imperative. | 我有一个十分紧急的请求 |
[40:41] | I believe you’ll find that our interests are aligned. | 我相信 你会发现我们利益是一致的 |
[41:00] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[41:01] | They’re leaving. | 他们在撤离 |
[41:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:04] | Run! | 跑 |
[41:05] | Oh, God. No, no, no, no! | 天啊 不 不 不 |
[41:12] | You’re gonna want this. | 你会需要这个 |
[41:43] | Mike is safe where you can’t touch him, and this is over. | 麦克很安全 你找不到了 这事结束了 |
[41:47] | The life, the lies, the mask. | 你的生活 谎言 以及你的假面具 |
[41:51] | You’re gonna tell me everything. | 你都要如实地告诉我 |
[41:54] | Like who you really are, | 比如说 你究竟是谁 |
[41:55] | what this was, all of it. | 这是怎么一回事 一切的一切 |
[41:58] | It was our life. | 这就是我们的生活 |
[42:02] | It’s not over, Sara. | 事情还没结束 莎拉 |
[42:04] | Not even close. | 离结束还早着呢 |
[42:07] | And Mike was never in danger. | 麦克一直都没有危险 |
[42:10] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[42:12] | He is my family. | 他是我的家人 |
[42:15] | I raised him. | 我养育了他 |
[42:17] | What have you done? | 你又做了什么呢 |
[42:18] | No. | 不 |
[42:20] | It’s what you’ve done, Sara. | 应该说 你做了什么 莎拉 |
[42:24] | All of this could’ve been avoided. | 这一切本可以避免的 |
[42:29] | Good sleepover? | 晚上在朋友家过夜好玩吗 |
[42:31] | Yeah. | 好玩 |
[42:31] | Is Mommy coming to pick me up? | 妈妈会来接我吗 |
[42:34] | Yes, sir. | 当然 |
[42:37] | Michael’s dead. | 迈克尔死定了 |
[42:40] | Your Nightingale trip to Greece led me straight to him. | 你去希腊的”救人之旅”帮我找到了他 |
[42:45] | So… it’s all on you, Sara. | 所以 这都是你的错 莎拉 |
[42:49] | And your plan with Heather didn’t work. | 你请海瑟帮忙的计划没有成功 |
[42:53] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子呢 |
[42:54] | I have him. | 在我手里 |
[42:56] | And whether or not I have to threaten him– | 至于我需不需要用他威胁你 |
[42:58] | which I don’t want to do– | 虽然我也不想如此 |
[43:00] | is entirely contingent upon you putting the gun down. | 但这全看你要不要放下手里的枪了 |